Speaker 1: What is up, ladies and gentlemen, Boys and girls, it's your boy Goblin. Come check me out on the Bootleg keV podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, Bootleg CAV Podcast Special guest Goblin is here.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, welcome, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming man. First of all, welcome to La. You're a new LA resident.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, very new.
Speaker 2: Worry friend, obviously you have, you've been in Illinois. What motivated you to finally kind of make the jump to the big times and come over here and pay all this tax money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, Hey, I'm buckling up for my first my first little tax return out here, but not really turning. She don't get nothing bad, you know what I mean. But honestly, it was mainly two things. A. You know, the content. I already come out here, you know, I was traveling out here so much to hang out with my friends, do podcasts, you know, do that kind of stuff, with the kind of stuff I do, you know, making weave videos, that kind of thing. It's like a no brainer to get out here because the Illinois weed market, I don't know, if you know a ton about it? Brutal?
Speaker 2: Is it brutal in terms of legalities or just so it's legal.
Speaker 1: But they have, at least in my opinion, one of the worst programs in the state. They they campaigned it on like all this social equity and like, oh, we're gonna you know, give you know, low income and people who have been impacted by cannabis laws licenses the first opportunity to see yeah, yeah, the first chance. And when it ended up being was you know, the cost to apply alone was like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars even if you got denied so immediately.
Speaker 2: So you had to come up with two hundred and fifty grand just to quarter past just to apply. And then if they say no, you're you're out of tude fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So immediately the ninety nine point nine percent of people that were supposed to benefit from it don't qualify, right, yeah, they're yeah yeah. And the point oh one percent that do qualify god investors for it, right you know. So the market out there is just a bunch of like the big companies that came out from the East Coast and you know, all the corporations and just put them on a shitty weed on the shelf. And then the.
Speaker 2: Taxes, the taxes are crazy. Yeah, I don't even like I guess being in LA I don't really go to dispensaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's different.
Speaker 2: I guess some I kind of like, I get a bunch of free weed, which you do, and sure, so it's like, you know, I don't know, Yeah, get out to the folks paying and listen, shout out to the dispensaries. I heard it as an extremely like the like to be in Cali and be on that side of the business. I heard it's very tough, tough because the black market is still where all the money is. As a matter of fact, a lot of these guys are doing both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as they Oh they're all back dooring, back dooring, dude. I mean, I you know, it's funny because doing what I do and going to all these weed events and like networking and stuff, you shake hands with these people and you know you only know them prior to that from the dispensary shelf, and you think, like, oh, these guys are super legit. They're fucking serving packs right there to everybody. You know. It doesn't they're all doing it. It doesn't brands you can think of, shake a dude's hand, get them on Instagram. All of a sudden, you got a telegram, get whatever the fun you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the telegram shit is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's nuts, it's nuts. But yeah, so they don't have sessions and shit out there, Oh no, I mean they have like some kind of they're either super corporate or they're super low key.
Speaker 2: And they're super fucking super.
Speaker 1: Scuffed, you know, in the shittiest neighborhood parking like empty your car, take the cups out type shit. You know. So there's there's no real room for like the weed market to grow there just because the laws in the black market. They got some contenders. You know, there's brands like Copone's Garden putting out some fire out there, but that's like the only one that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting. So when you go to like because for people who don't know in La, there's i mean probably once a week you could find a dope weed of end to go to for sure, like twice a month.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and there's these giant sesshes.
Speaker 2: Where you know, they're I don't know how legal or illegal they are, but the cops don't give a fun because they're out there. So you'll walk through and buy packs, you could buy shit. The last time I went to a sesshon, I got fucking h This LSD spray.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: It almost comes like it looks like a little bottle of mace, almost like Banaka almost.
Speaker 1: When I went to the puff cod just recently launched a new uh like a new device or whatever. Yeah, and I went to their event and there was some duw going around. I'm not going to name the guy, but there's some dude going around just offering people spray. He's like, yeah, you want a little little LSD spray. Where'd that shit even come from?
Speaker 2: I don't know, But it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no it's not.
Speaker 2: It's light, it's super light.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried them, but you know, I haven't done an i AS in a couple of years. You know, I switched to the shrooms. Now if I was still into the asset, i'd be abusing that shit.
Speaker 2: Are you going to the isn't puff Coo Fest coming next?
Speaker 1: Tough Con?
Speaker 2: Puff Con? Isn't that coming? With like action bronze and.
Speaker 1: Yeah they got a bunch of people. Yeah, I'm probably going. I mean, I haven't like the kind of thing you should be at Yeah. I mean I haven't like booked a ticket yet, but I mean, puff Co they're the homies. You know, they always you know, hit me up there like you got a bunch of cool devices. Yeah. Yeah, they're dopey. They're dope all right.
Speaker 2: So for people who don't know I recently, it's funny because I had Yola on YEP and we had been following each other for a while, and I had one of my friends go on this podcast and I kind of like dived in and I'm like, I've been kind of oblivious to the weed YouTube space for a while. I recently got hiped to it in the last like four or five months, and I'm like, oh, there's like this whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a whole little like It's kind of crazy because when I think of YouTube, like being on even like my side of like the creator space, like man, I get flat, we get yellow videos so fucking much, I would even think that there's like that.
Speaker 2: And and then I found out about you because I saw on Yola's page You've been on there three.
Speaker 1: Or four times I think five at this point, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So I watched one of your interviews and I was like Oh, this kid's cool as fuck.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that for.
Speaker 2: People who don't know. You kind of came onto the scene playing video games while doing and reviewing drugs off camera pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my my initial way that I got a following, at least when I was long a lot younger. I was a degenerate, you know, I was. I was begin to getting a high on whatever the fuck I could afford for the day, you know. So I kind of came up just doing like mixing my my gaming stuff with my drug use stuff, and.
Speaker 2: So that was kind of what puts you on the map. Yeah, so you growing up, like what was your childhood like? Like what was your house like?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean my I had a pretty good childhood. You know. My my parents divorced when I was super young, So it wasn't something that really bothered me because I just got used to it when I was like three, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, that's all you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like hell yeah, two Christmases, Hell yeah, you know, Mom's fighting dad who's buying the better gift? You know, I love that shit. So, you know, growing up, my childhood is pretty good. As I got a little older, got into like middle school, high school. It kind of just started like being a little delinquent, you know, going to the store, stealing, fucking around at school. And I don't really know like what drove it. I think it was either like I got ADHD, have a hard time focusing, need to do like what impulsive shit to keep going, or maybe I was just bored. I don't know, but so you.
Speaker 2: Just kind of like we're out of boredom. You were just fucking around, getting in like small trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was fucking around. Nothing really major. I would bad grades in school, you know, that type of thing. And then once I got into high school and I started meeting all these new people and like going to you know, parties and like social events and shit, you know you go to homecoming, Yeah, drinking liquor in the parking lot type shit. You know. That's when I really got introduced to the stuff that a lot of people now know me for, you know, and and see me, you know, make videos about was it weed? Initially I drank first, but after that, yeah, we was my first thing that I really picked up, Like damn, this is it?
Speaker 2: Like this is amazing?
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I my first time smoking. I remember I was fifteen and me and my friends we went to this little forest preserve and we had rolled this blunt and it was a swisher as I'm like, garbage. I don't know what the hell we put in it, but you know, fifteen year old kids not smoking anything good, right, So we hopped out of the forest reserved and we were walking around and my first time, I didn't really get very high, you know, I didn't get what all the hype was about. I was like, damn, this is it, you know, like this fucking sucks. And then a couple of days later, I hung out with the same dudes again and they were like, yoh, just try it again, go for it, you know, second time, fucking greatest night in my life. Like I will never forget that night. It was like it was just I had been drunk before, you know, but this was something different, and I was like, damn, and it was kind of weird because like I'd never I'd never felt anything like that before, you know, so I was, yeah, the first time you get like smacked, Yeah, you get really stoned. You're like man, mm hmm, yeah, you're just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Different because it is way different than getting drunk.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep percent.
Speaker 2: I think I think most people, like you know, I think I don't know if I you, because I mean, look, you're always you're gonna get higher than the first time you've been smacked if you keep smoking. But I think, just like that first time, I just remember the first time I got like super high. I got super fucking paranoid, like I had to be sativa. I was at a party, dude, and I just started. I had like the freakout high, which is like the ship you see in the movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: Before I had like the just fucking I'm out bro like you know, but yeah, the freakout high is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit's not fun, not fun at all. Man, heart starts racing. You're sitting there and you're like, am I breathing enough?
Speaker 2: So for you?
Speaker 1: You start smoking? In high school yep. Yeah, I was fifteen. I started smoking. My grades were already bad going into that, they were already fucked. They were all yeah. My junior year of high school, I finished. My GPA was zero point eighth, so yeah, I had below one. So they kicked my ass out of school and sent me to the alternative school.
Speaker 2: The pregnant chicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so, so it was funny would babysitters. My alternative school had less than one hundred kids in it, whole school, and out of that maybe five of them were girls. Three of them were pregnant, like on rotation any given moment. Yeah, it was. It was a trip. But once I got sent there is really where you know, my my drug use and all that kind of opened up.
Speaker 2: Because all those kids are with the shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, you know. Going into it, I was like, oh, this is probably just other kids who like don't really care. And then I got there and I'm like, oh, these kids are taking zans for breakfast and shit, like okay, I see you know first period, like before class starts, they're smoking blunts in the fucking stall. You know, like okay, different schooling, super different.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because when I was in high school, I'm probably older than you. I'm thirty six. So when I was in high school, like soma's were popping, so people would like crush up somas and stuff. This was before zan's were like a thing.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was vicoting. It was so was and it was weed. And then the Mormon kids would do heroin. Dude, I don't know what it is about the Mormon kids from where I'm from, shout to Mesa. These fucking kids always were getting the girls were getting fucked in the ass because it was their loophole to not break the holy loophole. The Holy loophole, and the and everybody else was fucking all the kids who partied that were Mormon were shooting heroin. It was the wildest shit ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I you know, it's kind of funny. My my high school's like big drug of choice. They were always like on the local news and shit for heroin. Od's because I grew up in like a pretty nice area with a lot of like just Christian kids, and shit, it's always those kids. Yes, it's the super religious kids that go hard as happen. They want to be like fuck your fuck the parents. Yeah, and they've been holding it in for like, you know, fifteen twenty however long years. You know, they're ready to blow.
Speaker 2: In more than one way way.
Speaker 1: So did you start?
Speaker 2: You go from weed you're fifteen, You go to the alternative schools that we start dimbling in Dablin with some of the more hardcore ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, prior to getting to that school. You know, I tried a couple of things. I'd done the xanax, you know, I tried like getting high off the cough meds.
Speaker 2: You know, so you were sipping some Leane.
Speaker 1: No, no, not the lean, like going to walgreensaling like quail and ship. Yeah yeah, I mean I didn't have the money for lean, dude. Yeah, yeah, we're going to Walgreens. We're hitting the shelves and flu yup, yup. You ever heard of a triple seas?
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: The Christenen coughing cold pills yep. Yeah, those little bad boys yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I took one like three months ago.
Speaker 1: They still make those fuckers, and I can't believe it. I can't believe it. You used to take those and just get fucked all the time. Yeah, I remember the first time I took him. There's this kid named Andrew, you all called him Mop, And I went over to hang out with him, and he was like everyone knew him as just eating fucking boxes and these things. Like Yo, catch Andrew early in the day. He's gonna be like face down, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Eating this ship from the drug store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, eating the Triple Seas. So he'd eat like two boxes of these things. It was fifteen about heat, like thirty of these bitches a day, and uh, what the fuck? I went over and my first time I asked him, I was like, how many should I take? And he was like, oh, like fifteen. And I was like, oh, okay, because I didn't understand like dosages or anything yet. I've never done a school No. I was thank god, dude. I was face down on Homie's lawn for like two hours middle of something. It was like July. I was sweating and shit. But yeah, so I I like went over there. I asked him I woued to do? He told me fifteen took that shit terrible ass experience, but it was the first alternative to weed and liquor that I was introduced to. Yeah, so I was like, yeah, I'm gonna try it again, like take a little less. And then I got real into it and I was like, yo, I can bring this.
Speaker 2: To school and just like sick, I'm sick.
Speaker 1: And sick, you know, yeah, say I have a cold. So I would fucking throw the Triple Seas in my bag like every day I throw.
Speaker 2: You like put him in your drink and then I'm dissolved.
Speaker 1: No, I just pop them. I would just go to the bathroom take like five or six.
Speaker 2: Of all, and then you would you fucking just come back to class and knock out on your arm like that.
Speaker 1: See. So the whole the whole point of getting high off the DXM, the cough meds is you got to fight the sleep because that's when the fun starts. So it's like if you fall sleep, you lost you know.
Speaker 2: So if you if you go to sleep, you've missed out on the fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're missing it all. You know, you're missing the good shit. And cough meds they're like it's not even fun really. Yeah, the most like fucking awful like poverty drug to do. Like it's really the only people abusing cough meds are like kids who have no money. It's poverty drug, you know. So I uh, I just like I remember just loving like fighting the sleep and sitting there in like second third period in school and just being like, yo, I'm feeling fucking weird, you know, looking at the wall and shit's just like I got tracers everywhere, and like, wow, shit's glowing a little bit.
Speaker 2: So you go from doing that when because because you, I mean, is it safe to say you've tried every pretty like.
Speaker 1: The only i'd say major drugs or like main drugs. I haven't tried meth. Heroin. Fentanyl wasn't really popular in my area when I was young, but now it is. I I haven't really done fentanyl either, no math, no no math, heroin, fentanyl, haven't done. I did smoke crack one time?
Speaker 2: How, Okay, I gotta know this because I always I watched Snowfall. Have you watched the show Snowfall?
Speaker 1: No? So I've heard of it though, great show.
Speaker 2: Right In this show, everyone who smokes crack, they they end up sucking dick for it, and I guess the like you know, the stigma about crack is that it's so good that straight men will suck dick to get more of it if they're poor. Yep, So how was smoking crack?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Pretty shit? I'm not gonna lie. And granted I might have had a bit of a skew experience because we made the shit and none of us knew how to do it. So you re rostered your own crack. Yeah, yeah, we went on it. We were so we've gotten out of school and I had a buddy named Ashton and he used to sell a bunch of coke. He'd show up to school and just like serf kids, you know, great bags in the bathroom and shit. One day we get out of school and he's got a baggy on him and we get a ride over to my place and we were originally just going to out do some bumps and he's like, Yo, I'm fucking bored of this shit. Let's yeah's step it up, like, let's cook this. Let's fucking yeah, let's do some shit. So we hop on our phones and we start looking up. We were literally just on like YouTube and shit, just like how to cook crack. Yeah, And we're on fucking Google looking this shit up. And there's a bunch of these little forums that you can go on that are just in the debt the pit to the internet, like you shouldn't be on and we're finding these like step by step guides and shit. And we found this one. But this guy had a video and it was how to make like a personal serving in a spoon. And we were like, yo, oh, he needs fucking baking soda, you know, a little water lighter and a spoon and some tinfoil and goddamn freezer and you're in this bitch, and we had all those things, so we were like, yo, let's fucking try it. So we went through the process.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We took one of my mom's little spoons and we fucking cooked up on there, and then we transferred it onto the tinfoil. After we'd separated everything, we froze it and we let it sit for like felt like an eternity, probably like five minutes, you know, we were impatient, and then we pulled it out and we realized we were like, damn, we got nothing to smoke it out of, so then we had to make a little tinfoil fucking crack pipe and get out of that. Honestly, it was kind of like underwhelming, and it's probably just because we cooked some garbage. Like A, the cocaine couldn't have been great. We were like sixteen, you know, and B we didn't know what the fuck we were doing, you know, so you.
Speaker 2: Didn't you probably didn't have the full, like the full experience, yeah crack, but I did feel it, and it was it lasted like two minutes, if even, and it was like.
Speaker 1: You ever done coke?
Speaker 2: I've never done any drugs but hallucinogenics and weed.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good. That's good for the viewers out there, that's good.
Speaker 2: I grew up in a house where my aunt and my uncles all their spoons were burnt.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, I had a bunch of dope fiends. Yes, you didn't want to be around that shit. You don't want to do that. Yeah, okay. For me it was the opposite. All my spoons were clean, So let me up. Yeah. So I oh god, I lost my train.
Speaker 2: No, we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You asked me if i'd ever done coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So essentially, like when you when you do coke, it's like every time you do the first line from being like bone sober, you just get this like this rush. It goes straight to your fucking head and you feel it and then it kind of like comes down.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep doing you now.
Speaker 1: Right With crack, it's like that rush, like you know how when I said with the coke kind of comes down over you. With crack, it never comes down over you. It just straight fucking rush, and you're it's like coke sped up. You know, you're just on like a hundred time speed. Everything goes by very quickly. I got pissed off. I remember I punched my mom's cabinet. I was like, yo, like, so my friend hit it and then he passed it to me and he was like, yo, like this is fucking this is crazy. And I hit it and I was like yeah, and I just fucking sent it through the cabinet, you know. I was like, fuck, yeah, dude, this is awesome. So you hit the.
Speaker 2: Crack and then punch your mom's cabinet almost immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much immediately. And I was just like, me and my friend are just body boxing each other each other, just on crack fucking around. Yeah, just passing the fucking little tinfoil pipe around And it lasted a whole like one hundred and twenty seconds if even we came down and we were just like that was kind of underwhelming.
Speaker 2: Damn, it's gone already.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was expecting a little better out of that. But I also totally get, like crackheads exist, you get, because like, yeah, because even that god awful like garbage crack we cooked, I still felt like, you know, a little little hey, now, you know, a little lit I could only imagine what the good shit's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you always hear like everybody who does crack there just they just spend the rest of their life chasing the first time they did it. Yeah, which is a very that sounds amazing to me, which is I don't want.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, you know, that's that's I think. You know, I'm very thankful that my first experience with was with shitty crack.
Speaker 2: This is true because you know you might not be hearing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if it was good crack, I would have been out there, dude, I would have been.
Speaker 2: Gone at what point in time. I'm because I I saw, uh, you would kind of you've kind of kicked back a bit on like the excessive drug use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm I'm calie sober now.
Speaker 2: So you're who's energenic suite?
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, streams and weed or all I've done for the past two years. Well, that's amazing that it's been pretty good. Thank you appreciation.
Speaker 2: What would you say was your low point with addiction and the and the hard ship. Were you selling shit? Were you?
Speaker 1: I mean I always I always sold like whatever I had, but I was never selling enough to make any fucking money.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying were you selling shit? Like, did you ever to the point where you were like, oh, liquid and all as sell something to get ship to get at.
Speaker 1: I sold my ship once I ran out of that. I was selling my dad ship. I was selling everything. I would go in the garage and pull out random like hammers and tools and ship and go hit the you know, hit the pawn shop like you can get I get a dub for these, like come on, man. But as I I gotten a little older, I guess what I view is my like actual rock bottom point. When I was like twenty, I got a duy and it kind of yeah, sucks, sucks ass so awful, cost of shitload of money to deal with. Don't recommend it. Literally, like a thousand ubers is cheaper than duy, you know, it's it's ridiculous. But I got a Duy and then I got kicked out of my mom's house because I was still living with my parents. You know, I was twenty at the time. I'm twenty four now. Yeah, so I got kicked out of my mom's house and I had like two thousand dollars to my name, and I was like, yeah, this ain't even a fucking deposit, yeah, apartment, Yeah, no, not shit. So I had a homie whose brother I bought weed from, and he had this little, like shit whole house that he was like four months behind on rent. And it was in central Illinois, little town called Springfield. Bump fuck nowhere, I mean Springfield. It's the capital's springfield. Everywhere there is. Yeah, every damn state has a Springfield. Yeah, but Illinois Springfield is a sad place to be, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: I hear Illinois as a state is kind of fucked outside of like yeah, yeah, nice part of Chicago.
Speaker 1: So if you go any direction about forty five minutes out of Chicago, you're pretty much a no man's land. Like because Gary, Indiana's right there. I heard that Gary's awful, terrible, brutal, brutal. It's like when people like, you know, they make the jokes about you know, Detroit, it's like how you picture Detroit is actually Gary, It's actually Gary. Yeah, I've been to Detroit's nice. I was just there in July.
Speaker 2: Not a bad spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Troit's great. Gary is the real Detroit. Gary is the actual Detroit. Yeah. Gary is a shithole and it's never coming back. Yeah, yeah, any direction, forty five minutes out Chicago shithole.
Speaker 2: So you you ended up getting with your boy who was four months behind on rent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I took over. He subleased it to me. I didn't realize it was illegally. I just he told me. He was like, yeah, it's all good. You know, Landlord's cool with that shit. He wasn't cool with that shit. So I moved into this house. It was six hundred dollars a month. There was no gas, there was no heat, there was no air. There was like it was pretty much walls and a ceiling. You know, it was a ship hole. Yeah, place to sleep, that's it. We had no stove, we had no like none of that ship So there's a place to sleep though. So I lived there for like two months. And I lived there with two other roommates, and then both of them ended up bailing, so I was there alone. I was like, yoh, I can't afford this ship, right, Like, what am I gonna do? So I started live streaming and I started doing this ship where I would take shots for donations. I'd be like yo, yeah shots, I'd be like, yo, I gotta pay my rent this month. I'm like two un bucks short fucking hop on go live, take some shots, you know. So I kind of ran that for like a few months.
Speaker 2: Was that your initial like introduction to streaming.
Speaker 1: Consistent? Yeah, I had streamed a couple times prior to that, but.
Speaker 2: That was kind of like, what, what kind of motivated to really do it?
Speaker 1: Honestly, Yeah, it was. It was a, I guess, kind of a rough way to start it, you know, fucking getting blackout drunk every stream. Yeah, because at that point I was still doing the coke and everything. So I was just getting blackout drunk, dude my bums to keep me going and then drinking more. You know, were you on camera doing the shots? Yeah? Okay, okay, yeah yeah, well you never were doing the drugs on camera, No, I would always So I used to do this thing. I don't know if I should say what platform because I'm still on there, but I was on a certain platform where I would live stream and when I was really really like big in a ketamine, I went through a phase a couple years ago where I was super heavy into that shit. I would tell I'd tell my chat, I'd be like, Yo, the fucking the Vet's calling bro about my like pet horse, you know, and I'd fucking lean down and I'd do my do my K bumps off the fucking phone and I come back out and be like, oh, horse is good, bro, Like that call will be straight, you know, like be good. And I would do that and they tip you, you know, would they tip you? Yeah? Yeah, I mean I wouldn't do it for money directly, but like, you know, i'd be like, hey, we got some fucking do some K you know, like thanks to the ten bomb dude, Like fuck yeah, I just couldn't like hold it up to the camera and do it, so I had to be a little more low key about it. But yeah, I sounds like twitch to me. One of the platforms will leave it at that, one of the but either way, I uh, that's how I kind of like got my way out of that house because the landlord came by on Christmas Day and found that, like found all my stuff in there. I wasn't home at the time, thank god.
Speaker 2: And the landlord probably doesn't know you're living there.
Speaker 1: No, does not know. He doesn't think anyone's living there any Okay, So now that I think about it, I don't even know if my rent money ever made it to the landlord because I.
Speaker 2: Was your boy. Probably just took it.
Speaker 1: Probably it probably Hey, either way, I had a fucking roof, you know, calls me the same either way, no matter who went to so I don't give a shit. But yeah, So on Christmas Day, actually the landlord pulled up while I wasn't there, thank god, and he found all my shit in there, rented a dumpster and just threw out all my shit. So I got some stuff out, thank god. My computer I got out, like I got one of my computer monitors. But beyond my computer and like one of my monitors, everything else was in the garbage.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting there and I'm like, fuck, bro, Like now, you know, thankfully I had somewhere else I was able to go in the same town, you know, so I ended up funny enough. I actually there was a chick who was a viewer who I had on Snapchat who one day she was like looking on snap maps and like saw me down there. I was like, what the fuck are you doing in this you know, yeah, what the fuck are you doing in this ship hole? And she had a house that she was renting out because her rich ass parents bought her a crib to live in with her boyfriend. The dude cheated on her, so she was moving back to California. So I was like, bat lock me the fucking get me in there, you know, put me in. And that house wasn't much better than the first one, but it had you know, fans in it, so at least I had some airflow going, you know, and we had heat. Yeah, So I was still doing like the you know, the ketamine. The fucking the drunk streams were a big, like daily thing at that point.
Speaker 2: So you're just drinking your.
Speaker 1: Life going, going ape shit, drinking my life away, fucking storting my life away, whatever fits in my nasal cavities going in, you know. And I had gotten to a point where like I wasn't having fun anymore. After like a year and a half of doing that, you know, they got to the point where I would like, I would get drunk and i'd do my blow to like like bring myself back too, so I could drink more, and I would just feel my heart fucking dumping and i'd be tripping. I'd be sitting there like, yoh am, I gonna have a fucking heart attack today, Like it was beaten, like I get like done done, they would slow down and they go like done.
Speaker 2: I do feel it, yeah, I could feel it like my heart beat, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like there was one day where I got this. I had just done like a couple of lines and I got this fucking super sharp pain in my cocaine, coke, coke. But I would mix them up. I would do like the coke and the K lines. I'd do the coke and the molly lions just fucking swish it up. You know which. Stupidest thing ever, they don't have any synergy at all cooking, kay, Like you're just wasting drugs.
Speaker 2: But they can sell each other out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, somewhat. Like I mean, especially with K, you have to do a very limited amount of it before, like without K holing yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I Actually we just had a guy, my boy, Gorilla Nimbs, was on the show and he told us a story. He said he was doing it and he said he remembered the date. He said him and this girl were doing it together and they were fucking and they both got it. He said essentially it was like July third, and he woke up on July fifth. He said, I woke up on top of her and we both like just passed out for two days and like passed out through all of the fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the way it goes, dude. I used to do that a lot of Xanax all the time. I'd fucking go to bet on Friday, wake up on Sunday, and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the zan shit's crazy, especially if you mix it with the with alcohol. Dude, Oh it's over with It's bad, dude. You know, my son's my baby mama who's a fucking psychopathic piece of shit addict as well. God bless her, dude. This bitch used to fucking drink like a fish and then do Xanax and it was like she would just die for like twenty hours. Yeah, I mean she crashed our car into the fucking apartment complex sign got a DUI ruined. Oh my god, just the word. That shit's crazy.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: When people drink and dow Zan's, it's like, yeah, it's like you're like, what are you signing up for? At that point you're signing up for?
Speaker 1: Like Zan's are the devil? Man, Zan's are the devil. I've heard zans are rough.
Speaker 2: Cause there's and then there's people who could who just do them to go to sleep on an airplane? Uh huh yeah, yeah, I'll just take a Xanax on the airplane. And I'm like, I don't know if I could. I know myself and I know I have an addictive personality because I'm gonna gave me the other shit yep. So I'm like, if I take a Xanax, I don't know what happens next for me.
Speaker 1: Xanax is like if you know you have an addictive personality, x X is like the mother of all fucking addictive things you could try. And the reason I say that is because it's cheap as fuck. There's no social stigma around it, like you know, Heroin or like path. Right, it's pretty easy to get real zany easy, super easy.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's pretty safe compared to like trying to get like you know, yeah, yeah, perk thirties.
Speaker 1: You're gonna then not be realistically if if you go to like Walgreens and pick up a prescription, you know you could pop that, you know, damn near the whole bottle and you're gonna knock yourself out before you're actually gonna die or anything, right, you know what you're saying, so it's it's one of those things where like people view it as such a like not a hard drug almost, and it's so bad. It's so bad. It's so addictive when you try to quit that ship. I had a homie who tried to quit and he was having seizures and shit, like it's bad.
Speaker 2: You always hear about like when people try to quit opiates, they they have I mean, I've experienced it with my son's mom, where she was trying to quit, she would have leg pains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye, it was a lot. It's like that with Xanax too. It's bad. I've I personally never had to really go through the Xanax withdrawals because when I was doing Xanax, when I finally stopped doing that, I was still in my stage where I'd just replaced one drug with another. So yeah, it was like, all right, I'm done with xanaxes. Take some fucking hydros, Like, all right, done with the hydros, cocaine, ketamine, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: You know, did you ever have a point in time where you thought you were close to overdosing?
Speaker 1: So there were here? Yeah, actually, so when I was seventeen, Oh, by the way, do you have a lighter. Yeah, this is a smoke friendly podcast, I assume. Yeah, yeah, I watched the Yola episode. I didn't know if you had like a there's my lineamer before you started or anything. Hell yeah, feel free.
Speaker 2: To uh ashen that uh asshole? What a beauty shout blasi. That's what is that called? Backshot? Becky? What is this?
Speaker 1: Bend over, Becky, bend over becky, shout and over. That is fire. We were talking.
Speaker 2: About it where like they should have put a hole where a bohole is supposed to go to sit your joint.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would have been fire. Maybe just a little bit like a little like a little thing just to sit it, you know, right in there, right in the crack. That'd be perfect. Yuh hey it works though damn Hey maybe the V two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the V shout out to the vs. But yeah, So okay, so what was the the scare you had?
Speaker 1: So when I was like seventeen, I had taken some acid that I bought from a homi of mine, okay, and it ended up being fake shit and ended up being what's called twenty five I So it's have you ever heard of like heard of that? So it's a it's a research chemical. Uh that's supposed to be similar to acid, but it's dirt cheap. Like LSD's already pretty cheap, right, but twenty five I is like, you can, you know, ten cents for a tab of that shit, you know, like dirt.
Speaker 2: Cheap, because like a tab is what five to ten.
Speaker 1: Bucks if even Yeah, if you're buying like two bucks buck fifty, you know that's crazy. Yup, yup. Yeah. When I used to go online and buy sheets and shit, it's like when you buy a sheet or two at a time, it's like buck fifteen, two bucks a tab. You know, it's graz So I I had taken some shit that a homie had bought online from some random vendor that he never bought from before. And this is back when like you know, alphabet and like all those old deep websites weren't getting busted. Yeh. Dark web stuff. Yeah, dark web stuff. That's how and all my homeies got our ship back in high school. Just hop on there fucking get some shit, you know, dude, I just I have the book.
Speaker 2: Where's it at? I have the Dark Web Book? Oh right there, American k Kingpin. It's about a behind sting it's about the guy who see it. It's about the guy who created.
Speaker 1: A silk road. Yeah, Rossa. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's the guy who busted him. That's his book. And then they they kind of I think they made a movie. I watched the movie. The movie was fucking terrible. I hope they remake that that movie, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a good story. It's such a good story.
Speaker 2: But when they did the movie, it was like some indie shit. It just came out. Yeah, but yeah, so okay, continue. So you were on the was it the what's it eye?
Speaker 1: What twenty five called?
Speaker 2: Like a road?
Speaker 1: I took a few tabs and I was just like fucking tweaking. I felt really funny, and I felt this like tingling all through me and shit, and I thought it was just like, you know, maybe I was just tripping really hard, but like I was, I'd done a shitloaded acid at that point. This is nothing like anything I'd ever felt. So I was like, yo, something's weird. And at some point I called my mom throughout the night, literally middle of the night, tripping shit like two am, called my mom, and apparently I was just speaking like gibberish, like no fucking words coming out at all. So she was freaked out because she already knew about all my drug use and shit, she called the cops because I was staying at my dad's house at this point. Yeah, my dad didn't give a fuck, bro, Like he didn't care, You didn't care what I was on my fucking go do it on the lawn, you know, like, don't do it in here. So he was asleep in the other room. My mom calls the ambulance. They show up at my house, and I started, like I knew something was wrong leading up to like her calling the ambulance and shit, like I knew this wasn't any normal experience, but I didn't realize I was having a cardiac arrest. So as they got there, I get in the ambulance and like I didn't really fucking remember anything, right, Like I don't. I had this I remember very vaguely, this kind of like almost like an outer body kind of thing. I was like, I just felt like I was like remembering things almost like I was like in my head, I was like remembering things, but like they weren't like my like it wasn't me, Like it wasn't like my memory you know, I was like tripping the fuck out, and I get to the hospital and I came to a little later in this room and they had me all like the oxygen like.
Speaker 2: Things like a fucking you with the what's the car?
Speaker 1: I don't really know what they did, but they got you back. Yeah, yeah, they got because pretty much my last moment of consciousness that I really remember was like kind of first being in the ambulance and then there's a big gap where I don't really know what the fuck happened until way later, once I was like in the hospital bed like parents, they are chilling. So after that, because I was still a minor, I had no say and whether or not I got sent to like a facility or anything over that. Uh and the state regulations where if any like minor suffers like a drug related like overdose or incident, they immediately go into the psych word for evaluation. So you have to go in I'm a two timer. What it was like word twice actually, So the first time was when I was like sixteen, but it wasn't like an overdose. It was because I got arrested for some dumb shit and they were like, yo, fucking put his ass in there, you know. But the second time around, you know, they sent me in there and they ended up shipping me up to Minnesota to a residential facility for like.
Speaker 2: Two and a half months, kind of like a rehab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a rehab. It was. It was called Hazelden. It was like a pretty nice one. I've had a bunch of people in my comments try to gas I've never said it, so now now they know, yep.
Speaker 2: Was it twelve? Because there, you know there are nowadays, there's so many different I grew up my uncle, like I said, all my family's addicts. My uncle's like a legendary drug addict.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: This guy used to shoot up in his like in the corner of his eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's heavy.
Speaker 2: You used to shoot up between hard shoot up between his toasts, shoot up in his own arms so we wouldn't have tracks.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Uh, this guy's fucking a maniac, turns into a fucking millionaire, opens a drug rehab. So I grew up working for him for minimum wage from the time I was like twelve to like eighteen around crackheads, like.
Speaker 1: I'm literally my teenage years.
Speaker 2: I work for my uncle in his businesses, that are fully employed by people who are in his rehab. So I'm just hanging out with just grown convicts, sex offenders, drug addicts at all fucking times. And it's crazy because nowadays, like that's straight twelve step program, which is very strict, you know, but nowadays it feels like there's like like cannabis like therapy.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, they got all sorts of shit.
Speaker 2: Now they got the psilocybin site.
Speaker 1: I'm a twelve step.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the twelve step you gotta do. So how far like did you buy into that at any point?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean I get I think what works about it for people is not necessarily the actual steps, but just the routine, you know, because gives you some sort of routine. Yeah, going to a meeting every day. Yeah exactly, you get a chip. You know, drug addicts and and you know alcoholics in general, they don't have a routine. They lacked up shit. Yeah, so you get a routine in there and now the good.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got to go to a meeting. You got it.
Speaker 1: For me, it didn't didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have a sponsor?
Speaker 1: I did? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hit this? Did you ever call a sponsor? Okay, I might fucking doe.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I never my first like I was, so I went to a few meetings once I got out of the residential place I had to go into like outpatient treatment still, and they were requiring me to go to meetings in order to like get discharged from there because you had to go. Yeah, be checked that you were there, yup, yup. Yeah, I had to do the whole d nine yards.
Speaker 2: You want to hit this by the way, Yeah, sure, what do we got? This?
Speaker 1: Which one did I open? This is from La Family Farms. Uh, it's a donut so nice, little stick of rosin in the middle. Honestly, don't remember what's trained.
Speaker 2: But I like the glass tip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they get them done. They're a little a little.
Speaker 2: Like this is a different glass tip though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you normally don't see them like that sticking out and everything normally. Yeah, that's different, tiny and in there, but that shit, I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that shot.
Speaker 1: I think these tips are new, actually, because I don't say I've never seen them. Yeah, I don't remember these tips.
Speaker 2: I've seen re rolls with the glass tips, but they're just like the kind of the normal ones that you see.
Speaker 1: Yep. Damn the hole in this is kind of disappointing, though, I see that. That's it's pretty fucking that's what she said.
Speaker 2: That's what damn. So you get out of a you go to outpatient. Yep, this is how old are you at this time? Eighteen eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I turned eighteen while I was in rehab.
Speaker 2: So you turn eighteen in rehab, you get out, you end up by the time you're nineteen, is when this apartment thing happens, right.
Speaker 1: I was twenty, so twenty. At what point in time did you realize.
Speaker 2: People liked you on the internet and you could kind of like you had a little niche going.
Speaker 1: Like so when I when I went into rehab, I posted like literally, I was sitting in the car on my way to Minnesota and I posted this video. It was just like, yo, guys, I'm fucking going to rehab. And I had already been like telling some some drug stories.
Speaker 2: You were already kind of like doing your thing on YouTube, Yeah, to whatever level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I d I had like seven thousand subscribers, six or seven thousand, nothing, Yeah, no, I had. I had a pretty good amount. And I was just sitting there and I was I was tripping. I was like, damn, bro, I'm gonna be going for two months and no videos. Like my shit, it's gonna be dead when I get out. You know. I was freaking the fuck out, and I just started to gain like a little bit of traction. Yeah, my first couple of thousand, I was like, shit, dude, like this is it? You know. And I went into rehab. I had like seven thousand. I remember while I was in rehab, one of us got access to a computer and the first thing I was like, yo, fucking go on, let me see where I'm at, let me see this shit. I was at like thirteen thousand. I didn't even do nothing. I was like, what the fuck happened? But rehab video blew. Yeah, one of my videos popped the fuck off and it got like, you know, like ten thousand, fifteen thousand views, and I was like, damn, like this is it, bro, Like I've never even broken ten kviews before. Give me the fuck out of this pussy as facility. Get me out of here now, bro. And I was like that gave me that motivation and just suck it up and get through. You know. I was like, shit, dude. So I got out, I had like thirteen thousand subs. I got home and it was like, like, you know, how like when rappers get out of jail and they dropped the first day out, of course, I dropped my rehab videos and I was like, yo, I've been waiting. I've been cooking this shit for months, you know, so I dropped, like what is, in my opinion, probably my best videos I've ever made. I just did a series where I just documented my entire fucking stay in rehab and just discussed the whole thing, fucking everything that went down there. Were you able to film in rehab?
Speaker 2: No, because you can't have a phone, right, No, it.
Speaker 1: Was just like gameplay story, Oh got you got commentary?
Speaker 2: You're kind of just like playing games telling your story. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had nothing to do in rehab, read books and write shit, So I was just taking notes on Like I was like, Yo, this is I'm gonna do this fucking series. I'm gonna talk about this, this, this, you know, leave out this information, this guy's name, you know whatever. She's like plotting it out. And I have never in my damn life put that much thought into a video.
Speaker 2: It's hey, what ever, we gotta stop the interview to tell you about our folks and my bookie.
Speaker 1: That's right now.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm a big gambler, love gambling, love sports gambling. I have been on a tear. Look, I ain't gonna lie to y'all. NFL season so far been real good to your boy. You could get down. Go to my Bookie dot ag sign up right now with that promo code Bootleg. And you know what's great about that promo code is it's gonna get you hooked up with fifty dollars or more your first apositle. You can get up to two hundred dollars in cash straight to your my Bookie account with the promo code boot Leg.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, Aaron Rodgers season is a rap.
Speaker 2: My guy tour's achilles.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 2: Your season doesn't have to be over. NFL College ball Man, The new cash out system on my Bookie's crazy. Let's say you got a three leg parlay, a four leg parlay. Maybe three of the four legs have hit and you're waiting, maybe on Monday night football, to see if you hit all four. But you don't want to take that risk. You just want to cash out, take your money and run.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 2: The brand new cash out system is fire, all right, So make sure you go to my bookie right now. Man so much to do all kinds of daily odds, boosters, same game parlays, huge prize pool contest right now my bookie dot ag all right, sign up, use the promo code boot leg on your first to positive fifty dollars or more. You can get up to two hundred dollars in cash instantly to gamble with. Plus, we got a shout out to our fam at blue Chew. That's right, this is a good thing about Blue Choo. Guys. Well, one, you know one thing I always get asked about blue Cheo is one does it work?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Do you use it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yes on both accords. All right, shout out to blue Cheo.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 2: But you gotta not take my word for it. Get a whole month for free right now. If you go to bluechoo dot com and use that promo code Bootleg, they're gonna send you a month supply of blue Choo straight to your door for free. Just gotta pay five dollars shipping. Same active ingredient as viagrincialis. And when I tell you that your dick is gonna be dicking. Your Johnson is gonna be johnson ing. Your cock is gonna be rocked up, socked up and ready to unload. Yeah huh, It's like Barry Bond seventy was a seventy three home runs seventy home run season. You're gonna be knocking the bitches right over the fucking ho what what's the big green monster in Finway Park? Shit, your dick's gonna be hitting that pussy straight over that wall, you know what I'm saying. Or whatever you're into, you know, don't gotta be pussy, could be asshole, what whatever you're into, bluechow dot Com, put your best foot forward when it comes to your dick, all right, You don't want to go on a first date with a young lady who you think is you know, easy enough to fuck on the first date and not be prepared. Get the blue chew blue choo dot Com promo code bootleg and get your first month for free same active ingreeting his viagracy. Allis no awkward doctor's appointment. It's all online discreet packaging straight to your door in a chewable form. Blue choo dot Com Promo Code Bootleg let's get back to the interview. Crazy because you always hear mister Bee's talking about like the science to like mm hm, and every video he does there's so much thought, yeah, into each one, and he's like, yo, like because some people just kind of they do videos just because well, I gotta put a video out this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like you said, like you gotta that probably took you to a whole other level because you put that much thought into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'd put that out, and it's like, you know, I had already gained some shit while I was in rehabit after that, you know, I got out and I was also on probation at the time that I got out of read you have to test. Yeah, yeah, I was getting pissed tested and it was it was actually pretty fucked. So I was smoking a shitload of weed before I went in. I got out of rehab two months after and I was still pissing dirty. So they thought that I really Yeah, yeah, I'm a bigger dude, you know, somebody that really stays in me. So it took me like three three and a half months to piss clean.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, for people who don't know usually they tell you two to three weeks.
Speaker 1: That's such bullshit. Bro. It's different for everybody, it really is. I know, like then people who have pissed dirty.
Speaker 2: Dude, I used to have to piss in the pill bottles for my cousins when they'd go to the fucking PO. I had like literally pe and two pill bottles for my cousin all the time.
Speaker 1: You're a real one for doing that too. Yeah. We always love those homies.
Speaker 2: And then, like I think eventually they just started watching you piss and they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, they're staring right at my knuts. Bro, Like when they started selling fake dicks. M hm, yeah, you fake dude. So I was trying everything in the fucking book just so I could get stuck. You would drink the one time, would that tea? Yes? Yes? Gallon? Uh huh yeah, dude, you know all that shit is. It's literally those little like cleansing drinks that they sell. Bro. It's just flavored water and two vitamin B pills to make your pissy. That's all it is. There's no ingredients, dude. You can just make your own, like yeah, literally, you can go get a gatorade and do it at home. That's know what I'm saying. Crazy, But I tried all that shit. I remember online, Dude, they got these whole like waistbands or a fucking cock on it. Shit you can get it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you get the cock waistband?
Speaker 1: No? No? I. So while I was on rehab, I was just doing shit besides getting stone that wouldn't last as long in my system. So I was just like taking Zan's, you know, do a little bump here and there and a little kind of mean. I was just, you know, because I had been in rehab for two and a half months, it was easier for me to like pace myself.
Speaker 2: Were you on colors where it was random?
Speaker 1: Uh no, you knew? I knew. Yeah. They let me, Yeah, they let my ass know. I was so thankful that I wasn't on colors because I had homies that were on colors and they were constantly getting sucked over.
Speaker 2: It was just like, hey, surprise, you gotta pee to day?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, constantly. And those motherfuckers weren't quitting, you know, they weren't they were gonna stop smoking. None of my friends were. So I was like, you know, pretty committed to just as long as I don't get stoned. I'll be straight, and uh my po ended up liking me a lot, and uh I would go in. You know, I got no tattoos or nothing. I looked like a little bit of what's going on? Yeah, oh hi, how are you? Oh I've been great Drew Carey's kid. Yeah yeah. And I got and I had a job and everything bro I was. I was selling fucking bathtub remodels and ship bat remodels. So I went in and I, you know, look good on paper. She liked me so much, dude. She gave me a five dollars McDonald's gift card. And I got off and she she told me, she was like, all right, you got two months left on your probation. I'm not going to test you anymore. And I thought she was fucking I thought she was trying me. I was like, oh, sure she's gonna yeah, yeah, for sure, okay. And I went home and I sat there and I thought about it, and I was like, I've waited so fucking long, Like I've waited so damn long, and I folded. I folded. I went over to my friend's house, took one hit off a blunt and it was over with and she actually was, like of her words, she never ever tested you. Yeah, she actually never tested me.
Speaker 2: That's your PO, man, she's a real one.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's such a that's such a like jo yo.
Speaker 2: I feel like being a probation officer would be such a fun gig, yeah, dude, because you could just fuck with people all the time because like, their freedom is in your hands. It's fucked up that I say it that way, but it is kind of the case, and you could just call and tweak on somebody like, hey, yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if one of your if one of your like.
Speaker 2: Like, if you were like like for me, as a guy who's like a prankster in a real dickhead, I would love to be a PO.
Speaker 1: That would be pretty fun. Yeah, fucking great gig. You just show up at someone's crib on it now, it's just like, hey, all, mofucker's getting high? What are y'all doing here? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Here? Are you violating? Who are you hanging out with? No gang members? No associated gang members?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Damn, that's crazy. That would be a sweet gif. I mean, if you had to ever be better than being a normal cop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's I mean, I feel like for the PO, there's just like.
Speaker 2: Your job is to harass people at the PO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like less danger.
Speaker 2: You know, if I was a normal cop, I'd be like, do you ever watch super Troopers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so good. These fucking guys, dude, they just fucking those fools are just like fucking with people. It's it's it's like an old school like early two thousands comedy and these cops just they just fucking fuck with people, like they pull people over, they'll go and you ever see Supertroopers? Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's missing out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're missing out because it's one of those movies that like you kind of had to be there. Uh, I'm not sure how it aged. It's my mom's favorite comedy, so it's old white ladies enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Mmm. I've been around a lot of that ship.
Speaker 2: You ever watch uh not Reno when went Tacoma Fire Department on like True TV?
Speaker 1: I've watched. I probably have because I used to just sit there and watch True TV.
Speaker 2: Cha You ever watching Practical Jokers?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, so good. It is. It's so bomb. It's so stupid like some of the ship they come up with is just like so hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad that Joe Gatto left.
Speaker 1: He did yeah when two seasons ago, I had no fucking idea left man. So they're still doing it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they do like a celebrity pranker.
Speaker 4: Every episod Oh, dude, just run it with three so they'll have like post Malone did it, Joey Fatone, who's a regular on the show.
Speaker 1: And that's cool, but I feel like they're just doing that for it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Dude. Hey, look, I think in practical jokers, like I really, I've met everybody. There's like random people that I get excited to meet, and those those guys Larry David. I already met Joe Rogan. That was cool. But like if I met the impractical drugger, dude, I'd be pretty still.
Speaker 1: I would be hype. Yeah, I would be pretty fuck.
Speaker 2: That one dude is pop. Joey's fucking He's popping on TikTok. Yeah, he's doing his thing on TikTok. He's popped up on my feet a few times. Are you being on TikTok? No?
Speaker 1: I get banned for everything I do on that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, like doing the type of content you do, you're you're smartening where you don't do that certain shit on camera. But how is your monetization intact?
Speaker 1: I have no AD revenue, so that my main channel I did that get yanked. It was like March of this year. Oh wow, that's not bad. Yeah. So you had a good run, Oh I did. I had a great run. It was awesome. Yeah, the AD revenue was looking good. Uh and then they uh, they came in and they clapped me. And actually, so it's not permanently taken, but I know, damn well, I'm never getting it back. You have a temporary Yeah, I've reapplied, uh, because I have to reapply again if I want to get back into it. It's just like a suspension or whatever. But the problem is as well, the money they owed me, I don't get on less I get reapproved, which kind of fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: So so you see the number they owe you, Yeah, I know, you can't even get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was like ode payment for about three weeks, you know, three quarters of the month of month of March, and they just cut off my monetization, you know, right before April and then never paid me for March. So yeah, yeah, I guess it's not as bad as Yola's situation was. You know. Yeah, he told me he had like three point one million dollars. Yeah, yeah he does, he does, which is crazy. That's yeah. I couldn't, fucking dude, I think I would go and say like.
Speaker 2: I would, I would. You know. There's there's this girl that went viral. She said that she was she was fucking dudes online that worked at Facebook just to try I saw that to try to get her ig page back. If I'm Yola, I'm I am going to try to fuck dudes that work at YouTube.
Speaker 1: Honestly. God. Yeah. Yeah, but Instagram, you don't got to do none of that shit that chick was tweaking. It's super easy to get your Instagram back nowadays. The system is so abusable, dude. I just had it happen the other day. I got banned. I was banned for a total of two hours. There's there's dudes who you can hit up, who can get your Instagram on banned, and all they want is to shout out on their telegram. That's all they want. The systems so abusable that it's like people like they go around and they like try to like extort big Instagram people toll be like yo, ill fucking mash report your page or else, you know, unless you pay me, like pay me fifteen hundred for the unbanned. You know. Some dude just did it to me the other day. Yeah, some guy, some guy hit me up. He was yemming me. He he commented. He was like, yo, like reply to my dam or no more Instagram, you know, And he's one of those kids who like you can just tell by their type of profiles. Bro, Like, listen, I don't profile people often, but you could fucking you could tell the people who are going to get your Instagram to let and just go to their account and look at them. What they do is they have bot accounts pretty much. Yeah, they mass report you for like fake identity. It's always an identity related thing. So they and that's pretty easy to clear up. Uh yeah, well not if you have to get one of those people who can do it to undo it. Right. So there's good actors and bad actors in this space of people who abuse Instagram shitty system.
Speaker 2: Is this on the dark web? You're finding these folks?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, they're just like on Instagram, bro, the people.
Speaker 2: Who get them back. Yeah, those people are on ig yes, yes, yeah, how kracking is your Telegram?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't have like my own page or anything. Yeah, like I don't. I don't do anything on there. I just is that that?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's the new dark Web in terms of like buying drugs?
Speaker 1: I mean before people were buying shit off telegram, they were hitting people up on snapchats. They thought it was gone forever, you know, but it's not before snapchat, you know.
Speaker 2: Even what's that being gone forever now it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, it's not before fucking Snapchat. People were messaging on Kick and shit, oh Kick was back in the day. Yeah, way back in the day Kick. I thought about Kick. So it's always been just like whatever platform people perceive is the most secure. Wells the other one's signal signal. Yep, that's a fairly big one. I don't know. I think it's it's different. Dark web is super different than just like a telegram trap.
Speaker 2: Dark web still popping, but it's.
Speaker 1: It's just sketchy now. Like the problem is these websites. There's like a new website every like three months and they come in, get a bunch of money, shut down, and it's just a gamble of can you buy at the right time so you don't get shipped on, you know, so your money doesn't get Yeah, so your money doesn't get taken because like the Feds are on this ship now, you know, they understand what it is. They know how to like find these people. I remember.
Speaker 2: Three four years ago, we're at the radio station and me and my boy DJ Damage we were watching like this dark Web documentary on Vice during our show. We had to ship on the TV and fuck it, I'm gonna download the fucking browser. What's the browser called tour Yeah, whatever fucking call, Like download the browser and we go on like whatever. Like we went on one of the websites. It's almost like Amazon, but like for like whatever you want, you know, we're just scrolling. I'm like, this shit is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's actually insane.
Speaker 2: Like whatever you want, you can on the site. If you if you're a rapper and you want Spotify plays, yep, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They have that ship.
Speaker 2: Like if you want to fucking AK forty seven or something, if you want how sketch is that because you Okay, so when you're buying ship on the dark Web, you have to send crypto correct, So you send the crypto and then it's in God's hands at that point.
Speaker 1: So what happens is essentially how most sites work, is you deposit your crypto on there, you know, so you have like a wallet.
Speaker 2: People have reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, there's full reviews, profile seller profiles, bro I was reading the Yeah, yes, it's literally like Amazon for illegal shit. It's Amazon for illegal shit. It's it's like, imagine just think of like the black market online. That's literally what this is. Like. It's exactly what you could imagine, like if as someone who you know, maybe there's someone out there has never been on it, Like, it's probably exactly what the fucking picture. It's just fucking drugs, stolen credit cards, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can, oh my god, and you can buy fake money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fake counterfeit money, everything, broke gun parts and ship like everything you want.
Speaker 2: So the dark Way, I was so close to being like, I'm gonna buy it two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Dude, if I could get so my friends get My friends used to do that in high school all the fucking time.
Speaker 2: They'd buy it off the dark web.
Speaker 1: Yes, they would buy. They buy like fake bills, and you could buy them at a pretty good rate. You know. It'd be like twenty bucks for one hundred bucks, you know type shit, so you could get.
Speaker 2: How was the money you'd ever see it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bro, My friends are right around with fucking like stacks and half of it be real and like half of it be fake, and they'd be selling weed and they'd be finessing people like yo, throw a couple. Yeah, but a lot of them were really bullshit because, like.
Speaker 2: You could tell holding the money.
Speaker 1: Once you touched it, it's over. Like maybe from Afar, you're good, but if a marker touches that shit, it's over. If you touch it, it's over, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing about money is it has that it's that paper.
Speaker 1: It's that paper. You can't replicate it. You can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's no matter what. You could beat the ship out of the eye. That's why I was like, not fuck that. I was just like, I want to order something off the dark I never did, Yeah, but I definitely I definitely was surfing and that shit was gnarly. We were at the we.
Speaker 1: Were doing that shit on the iHeartRadio Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: We're just like, I think for like an hour DJ damage, We're just like, bro, what do they got? What? What? Like you could literally buy someone's whole credit card.
Speaker 1: Shit, Oh yeah, if you want a security faith, if.
Speaker 2: You want to scam, they got all the equipment to scam all.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy. You could buy a fake identity on there, like I've seen so I of course I've spent so much time just browsing those sites. You know, I would go on so there was certain forums on there that you could go on and see listings of like new sites, and people would review these sites like, well, I give this site a trust factor rating of six out of ten, seven out of ten. It's not that trustworthy. The owners are these people, they haven't been established that long, you know, like that kind of thing. And you go on these sites and you just look around. Dude, there's like full identities you can buy, like ID passport, social like like an actual yeah, like dead people. So it's like the advertised are like, yeah, like these people are fucking dead. Like you're good because you don't want to buy like a live person's like if you're trying to like use a fake identity you don't want to buy, like, you know, a live person. So I remember reading one one time where it was like a description like you can get like a dead person's one. Just hit me up, you know, like write a message, you know, And I'm like, damn, that wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be a bad idea if victimless crime, and it's not a bad idea to just have a backup identity, honestly, Yeah, if shit goes hey, you could buy worse ship.
Speaker 1: No, one hundred percent. I wish I had a backup identity. I wish I could just.
Speaker 2: Dick victimless crime. They're dead gone and then you're like, you know what, shit goes left, I'm this other guy.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something to think about, Cyrus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, backup identity would be gas.
Speaker 2: Avoid tax. Oh that's the that's really the play.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: You get all the payments to the to the dead guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're gonna catch on pretty quick then when you're filing taxes for a dead guy.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: But would they though, like with the I R S, Like, like how would they know if the dude's dead?
Speaker 2: That's the it's just I'll probably just situation a situation with the dead person.
Speaker 1: Damn fuck. So you mean maybe you need to get someone who's been dead for a little longer, so the IRSs And remember that I.
Speaker 2: Would just be scared buying shit. Were you scared the cops are coming? Oh?
Speaker 1: Bro? Every time, Bro, it felt like I was in a movie, like walking outside of my house, like looking around, like.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to get here.
Speaker 1: Bro. I remember the first time I ever got anything in the mail. It felt like the day of it, the day was supposed to come. I was so scared all day. I think the first thing I bought was just weed. I'm pretty sure I mostly just bought weed off the deep web. Yeah, bro gas back in high school, I mean the the people who would sell us fucking kids weed like we're finessa. I have a friend who is facing.
Speaker 2: Serious prison time. He got caught up a dark web fetnahl ring.
Speaker 1: Oh that's bad.
Speaker 2: He is going away for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really fucking bad.
Speaker 2: And it was like he was already on probation for work for coke and I'm like, dog, you're I had no idea this guy was doing this ship, I thought because he was a rapper, yep, my boy man. I hope, I hope everything works out for him. But he was an artist and like someone I was real close with, and I always thought he was just just moving packs, you know.
Speaker 1: Packs, you know, yeah, just a little a little something.
Speaker 2: Serious fetanol, which is a serious thing that anna fucking put you away for life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. They don't play with that ship right now, I mean and rightfully.
Speaker 2: So it's a very person who are literally dying all over the place.
Speaker 1: And you know, like as much as also like I have sympathy for your friend, and so at the same time, fanel dealers like.
Speaker 2: It's it's bad. It is it is, honestly, like it's that dude, you're dealing death, low.
Speaker 1: Key literally yeah, and you know that ship and.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, like it is crazy because it's like, you know, if someone sells weed, I get it, even if you're selling crack whatever, But that fentyl is different. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just straight that's murdered, dude killing.
Speaker 2: Especially, I'm sure, and Illinois is probably crazy with that, huh. I feel like middle of the country is just fucked when it comes to like over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's I have a lot of friends from high school who ended up graduating and doing heroin and shit, And it was just like that progression of you know, first everyone's taking oxy, he's taking the hydros. Then they graduated to, oh, we're just snorting heroin, you know, we're not fucking shooting it up. Then it's like, oh, we're only shooting it up on weekends, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Heroin's more efficient, like at the end of the day, like the the amount of it you need to get super fucked is far less, and then after that you graduate defent. Some people don't go to the heroin part now, especially nowadays, because half these pills are just fent. Yeah, you know, yeah, realized that they already have, Like the heroin now is all fentanyl. Good luck finding real heroin on the street nowadays. You know, i'd imagine fucking probably ninety percent of that shit it's just fent now.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, dude, it's crazy too, because recently I had hooked my boy up with another boy of mine who you know, deals, and we were in my hometown. He bought he didn't buy much, he bought like a gram nothing, and he did it. We went to my club. The next day, he's like, ya, I forgot I had a kit in my suitcase and he's like, bro, that shit was positive for fentanyl. And I did a bunch last night, oh god, And I was like, fuck, are you good?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: But I think it's every It feels like everything has some trace of that ship in it.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah, I mean a lot of these dudes making these uh you know, these drugs and shit, they don't clean their equipment, you know, and like it don't fucking matter.
Speaker 2: I just saw recently there's weed fentanyl lace weed, which is very strange.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd be so fucking pissed if someone served me some fent.
Speaker 2: Would have you heard about that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Actually, yes, dude, I just saw this. There's like they found like weed that tested positive for fentanyl. I don't even know where was it at, dude, what not? In Cali? It was in the middle of the country. And I'm like, how the fuck does that even make sense? What do you, like, how does that happen?
Speaker 1: Damn? That would be I imagine just like trying to smoke some weed and you end up doing fent. Like that's so fucked up.
Speaker 2: When did you get uh super into psychedelics.
Speaker 1: Probably right after I got to alternative school, so I was, uh, you know, I was sixteen going on seventeen. Pretty much from seventeen onwards is when I was really super into you know, at first it was acid. I didn't like shrooms when I was younger. The first time I took shrooms, I did like three and a half four grams, and I was I was not ready. I was not ready first time. Yeah, yeah, so I was my friend, my buddy Ashton.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone's ready for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a huge dose. I haven't taken that big of a dose since man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, fuck yeah, you fucking signed up for fucking to talk with God that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like two two and a half is my you know, chill zone. So that was your first That was my first ever time doing shrooms. I was, I was super nauseous, and I ended up like laying in the lawn of some random person's house for a little bit to like chill out, kind of the same thing I did off the Triple C's, you know, yeah, crash out on lawns a couple of times. But I crashed out on the lawn and my homies were like, yeo, in the car, Get in the car like this, this is not our crib, Like, get in the car, you know, and like the lights were turning on on the porch of the house and ship and I got back in the car. And then the problem is I took this dose and we had nothing to do. We were just driving around. So like I'm sitting in the back of my mom's fucking Honda cr V that she let me borrow for the night, you know.
Speaker 2: Damn yeah, shots her mom. She had to be real one.
Speaker 1: Real one, real one. Yeah. My mom was the homie.
Speaker 2: Yep. She's like, I know my kid has a mild drug problem. Take go ahead and take the CRV with your boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I honestly, I look back at it, like if I was hurt, I would my kid would not even touch the door handle of my car.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what.
Speaker 1: You can't even go in the garage. Like we used to take my mom's car and.
Speaker 2: Egg people.
Speaker 1: Oh oh fuck yeah, dude, fuck yeah. There was this one chick that one of my friends insisted that we egged like all the time, dude.
Speaker 2: We used to like four times b We used to egg people walking down the street, like every other weekend, me and my cousin Matt. I was like thirteen, he was sixteen with his license, and it was like a car of us and bro. There's this street in Phoenix called Van Buren where all the prostitutes used to be. We used to a funk out of the pros and then like one time we got chased by a pimp and escalade. We thought we're gonna die. We did not die. We and then we'd stop we were fucked up. We'd have a squirt gun m h filled with like I forget what we used to oh, like soapy water, and like the hookers would come up and we just light them up. I was terrible, just the kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Was No, I've done shit like that before too. Not to hookers though, because you know, in Chicago they're in the real rough parts of town I don't want to drive through. But out here they're pretty plentiful prostitutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there's a street called Big.
Speaker 1: I see a fucking oh yeah, yeah Fig.
Speaker 2: There's a guy who uh flies his drone all over Fig and like gets right up on the prostitutes.
Speaker 1: I actually I think I watched like a clip of that on Twitter. Earlier.
Speaker 2: Definitely did. That's it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one if them like threw some shit at it.
Speaker 2: And then his whole goal is to find each hooker on Instagram, and he finds him and then tags him damn.
Speaker 1: That's next level.
Speaker 2: So he'll post the video of the girl and be like if you know her, I g tagget damn, and then like they like you'll click on it be like, oh, this is this bitch's page. Like this chick is selling her pussy on fig is like also on the gram selling her pussy.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's definitely. I mean, I feel like Los Angeles gotta be a big prostitute place. You have to have.
Speaker 1: It's just tons of people here.
Speaker 2: A lot of people try to make it as actresses. Got to get their money somehow. Oh yeah are you and I saw you said you were in a relationship. Are you still in that relationship?
Speaker 1: I damn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is with somebody whom which you met through your channel. Yes, actually want a contest?
Speaker 1: No, No, what ended up happening was it was someone who just like better my twitch chat a lot. I didn't know it was like a girl or anything, but I have this thing in my chat where you can like like redeem points for a follow, and she redeemed one and follow. I followed on Twitter and I was like, I you know, hit at m oh, you're a girl.
Speaker 2: Ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she had her agent, her bio. I'm like, you know how you doing. Yeah, we've been dating for like a couple of years.
Speaker 2: So she moved out here with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so it's been pretty chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely. You know, I wonder what the like. You know, there's groupies for hip hop artists, there's groups for athletes. I always wonder, like, for you, do you have to deal with like a weird type of fan that like sends you random dms?
Speaker 1: Not really. I've had like like.
Speaker 2: Some like big fat show with her controller in her hand and a bag of Cheetos and she's like, God that I play with my pussy every night to your voice.
Speaker 1: Thankfully. No. But I mean I've definitely had some weird fan encounters, but nothing, nothing like.
Speaker 2: Nothing over the top.
Speaker 1: No, no, nothing like that at all. Got a little ash on the table again.
Speaker 2: You're fine, You're fine. Yeah, it's it's it's it sexy Red's asshole was on this table.
Speaker 1: Oh damn. Okay, Ski what part of it?
Speaker 2: She was doing all kinds of photoshopping, d photo shoot, dancing. Actually, I think the table has been did we repaint it? Oh yeah, krashaan rock.
Speaker 1: She carved into the table and we h we sanded it out. I watched, you know, I was watching a couple episodes of of this before I came here. I watched the Yolo one and I watched the Blue Face and uh, his baby Mama Yeah Jaden Jane Lexis whatever, I think that's her name. Yeah, it's quite an episode.
Speaker 2: That was. That was quite the episode. Uh huh. You know, I think, like I always I just feel like when I see like Blueface and his baby Mama's like, damn man, you know, she could always be worse.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If I think me and Micro are like fighting too much, I'm like, man, that's.
Speaker 1: A good one.
Speaker 2: At least we're not like shitting on each other on the internet all day, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, his baby Mama's music is so terrible, both of us. Baby. Oh it's brutal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so fucking bad. It's terrible. It's hey, we got to stop the interview to tell you about our partners at odd Socks. Maybe that's right. Shout out to our family of odd socks. Man, look the most comfortable socks in the entire world. Odd socks Official dot com. They just got the Coca Cola license, they got the Scarface license, they got the WWE license. They got fucking kool Aid socks, Chucky saying Halloween's coming, Get them fucking Chucky socks. Speaking of Halloween, what about the Ghostbuster joints? Man, what is our gas? They even got the Ghostbuster underwear. What I'm trying to tell you is whatever you're into, they got them at odd soxodd Soocksofficial dot com. They just locked in the brand new saving what's it called? Well, look, they got transformers and power rangers. That's essentially what I'm sure. Oh, Hasboro, the Hasboro license, all right, they got all the socks, draws, all that shit. Plus they got the odd Socks basics, which are my favorite just the normal guys. I mean, I wear them every single day in my life. They're literally the most comfortable socks. And don't forget about the underwear, ladies and gentlemen. The underwear there. If you want to get twenty percent off at checkout, go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg twenty percent off at checkout odd socksofficial dot com. Trust me, all right, you go with some of these odd socks you put them on, if any, the most comfortable socks you ever put on your mother fucking life. You know what I'm saying, DM me, I might going reply, but they because you're a liar, you know. I mean? Anyway, also want to give a big shout out to our family at King Palm. Baby, that's right, shout out to King Palm. Man. Listen, I've been smoking these King Palms since they've come on board, and I don't know what man, Look bruh, these things right here. It's a tobacco free leaf. Just organic, no like, no bullshit, you know what I'm saying. Just organic. I mean, this thing right here, this is like it's natural. What I like about it, you know what I'm saying now, This is where I like about King Palms is I went from smoking just straight papers to strictly King palms, and I love it because I like the way they burn and I like the way they taste. Because what they do have are these turpen flavor tips. Yes, they're infused on the tip tobacco free. You squeeze the tip and it's a burst of flavor. These are the sugar punch of shout to Sugarhan O'Malley. These are the dragon fruits. What we got here, We got grape, They got all kinds of flu I mean literally watermelon. They got an energy drink flavor, California cream, whatever it is. And check this out right now. Not only can you go and get King Pom at your favorite smoke shop by your house maybe seven eleven pop in. Get you some King Pom. Whatever smoke shop is near you has King Poms, liquor stores all that, but you can also go to the website and get fifty percent off half off whatever you want to order from King Pom. They got the smoking accessories, the ashtrays, the grinders, I mean, the glass tips, whatever you're into. Kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg say fifty percent off at checkout.
Speaker 1: Shout out to King Pom. Man, I'm about to smoke.
Speaker 2: Up right now after this podcast, All right, let's get back to the interview. You obviously also as equally as an avid drug user as you've been over the years, you're an avid gamer, what are your like? Well, what was the game you first started playing?
Speaker 1: Online?
Speaker 2: Like where people could watch a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Call of Duty? Mean, like okay, it was like all day just Call of Duty. I played a lot of that shit. I know how I got my first like following on Call of Duty because back in the day when they had all those like big Call Duty clans on YouTube kind of like how you know a face clan is now, I was in one that was way smaller than that, but I was in one they had like they had a pretty good amount of subs back then. They had like I think three hundred thousand on the channel. So it was great. It was banging, and I joined that. I got a couple like videos on there because they were post videos from the different people in there. So I got a couple of videos on there, I got a couple of thousand subs, and I dipped out and I was like, yeah, I'm posting my shit.
Speaker 2: Now, that's sick. So Call of Duty was the wave.
Speaker 1: Yep, Call of Duty was the wave.
Speaker 2: Do you ever do fucking Fortnite?
Speaker 1: I like you no, But you know what, I have a lot of good friends who came up like super hard off Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just used to play a shoot with my kid, and I was such a pussy. I would just hide out and.
Speaker 1: Me too, dude, I just build a fucking crib and like sit in there.
Speaker 2: I would just go to the top of the treehouse. I would just wait and hope no one else try to come up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna camp and snipe motherfuckers exactly what I do.
Speaker 2: I said, would be like, you're fucking nube, Like, bro, fuck you, what's that meaning?
Speaker 1: That's why I stopped playing. Dude. Everyone builds those big ass bases so fast, and I can't. I can't build like that.
Speaker 2: It also feels like the gamer world is like, obviously, you have your own thing you're doing, but that whole YouTube gamer world feels fucking kind of like douchey. It's gotten to the point where it was like cool to where it's like a lot of those dudes come off like fucking douchebags.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I you know, being in like the cod Clans back in the day. I remember I went to back in like twenty eighteen. I went to this event called Packs and it's like this, you know, they Highlight a bunch of games and shit right, and a bunch of my like other friends who did YouTube videos also went out there. We all flew out there and I met like a bunch of these dudes and one of the people, a couple of the people that I met were like just super interesting and they had like a ton of like followers and subs at the time, you know, and hell of Us. But you know, the thing with gaming YouTube is it's really tough to stay relevant across multiple games. You know, like a lot of these dudes that came up off one of the Call of Duty's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you watch that, you watch them for that game.
Speaker 1: Almost yeah, like I knew who they were, you know, we were in the same plan. But also like people were watching them for that game, and as the next game came out, you know, a couple less people watch, you know, and then.
Speaker 2: A new version of Call of Duty.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you know, oh shit, okay, yeah, a lot of people like just changes up every year every COD. You know, it's like it does. It's almost like like the Hunger Games every year, you know, like who's gonna get hell of Us? New COD came out, Who's gonna shit the bed? Get no views.
Speaker 2: You know, I got to the point where I felt like I was just too late to get good because I would get on and I would just be like, I'm so trash now, bro, I just I feel like I took like a two year break from playing that shit, and then I got on and I just yeah, I was just like, dude, I don't even like what am I doing here? I'm just running around for five seconds before someone blows my fucking head off.
Speaker 1: Yep, Jesus Christ, it's not even fun.
Speaker 2: I play Madden.
Speaker 1: Oh, Madden's tough, though.
Speaker 2: Two K Madden and the w w sh It's.
Speaker 1: Fire ww is fun fun fuck around on I mean, do you do you like spend a lot of money on VCU?
Speaker 2: Do you know? So I'm I'm bored.
Speaker 1: I'm a bored.
Speaker 2: I'm a old school two K player. My kids on that ship, they got their little guys. They run around and play with each other, and I just play franchise mode.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's good.
Speaker 2: I go old school. No Internet needed, see.
Speaker 1: I play career because I like to fuck around on two K. I heard it's fun, like my kids will like it's whole world. It is, But I don't really give a shit about the world. The only reason I even play that ship is because I'll make like a like a on the computer. You can mod the game, right, I've heard, so you can make like super fucked up characters. You can make a dude who's like four foot eight, you know, and have be like a you know, like a shooting guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just running around with a weird midget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just like some fucked up dude you like can't dunk, but his only stats are like, you know, close shooting and like layups and shit. You know, that's great, It's just fun to fuck around. That's the only thing I did. But now it's like the career mode, like you have to spend money to have to get good and do anything.
Speaker 2: And then the new ship they're doing like if you quit during a game, like too many times, they ban you.
Speaker 1: M yep, I hate that shit. I a should be able to quit whenever the hell I want. Yeah, just give the guy the win and then he's how it's always been. Why would they change it? Like that's how it's always always been. Either given the win or they just cancel out the game for you.
Speaker 2: Losing monetization on your YouTube channel is a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heartbreaking, it was. Yeah, it was tough. You know, for a while I had my monetization and luckily my second channel still has it.
Speaker 2: But so you just moving a lot of your sh to that channel.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't really been posting shit on there, honestly. I just keep posting on the main you know, because I like posting there.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy because like I wonder, you know, I just saw somebody got likes. What was that? What's that douchebag's name? Foozie?
Speaker 1: Oh foozy?
Speaker 2: He got the the I don't want call him dude. I don't know him. To call him a douchebag is just based on what I see online. He you know, he might be a nice guy, but I saw his his page got demonetized or no, Fresh and Fits page got de monetized, and they cried on YouTube, they cried on their stream.
Speaker 1: That did it work? Did they get a bag?
Speaker 2: No? But I'm curious how much do you pivot because you already have like a big brand, But how do you pivot like the business model? Are you doing anything different to try to make up for that money?
Speaker 1: I mean, my business model hasn't really changed at all, you know, I sell merch, you know, I stream you got your merch dream, a lot of collab like Grinder drops, my friend's grinder company. We also, uh, you know, I do sponsor content, you know, fairly often. There's a good amount of weed brands out there and they.
Speaker 2: Cut to check.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should.
Speaker 2: Is it kind of like you're doing, you know, Dave Portnoy's one bite Pizza review. You do that for the weed shit pretty much?
Speaker 1: Pretty much. Yeah, but it's not like all of it, like a lot of the companies. You know, I just buy the weed to smoke the shit, you know, but then also you know, sprinkle a little sponsored content. It's it's not so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but I mean I got assume. Bro, You're like, that's a big hit to your pockets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. You know, I was making a good amount off monetization. But you know, I also make enough where I live comfortably.
Speaker 2: It's smart that you're like, you know, I tell that to anybody who does YouTube.
Speaker 1: You never know, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So it's like you got to build up the other revenue path streams because if not, at any given time, the rug can get pulled from under.
Speaker 1: You yep, And that's that's what happened to me. And I was fortunate enough that it happened at a time where I already had the other avenues built, so it was something we're like, damn. I was pissed off first couple of months, but I didn't really have to like adjust my lifestyle or anything.
Speaker 2: Is Twitch as big or bigger of an earner for you than YouTube?
Speaker 1: Was? Not? Not as big. Twitch is a side thing, but when I combine it with the sponsor money and then you know, the merchant, it adds up to enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Twitch sh it is like I heard that. They're very like they take a big chunk.
Speaker 1: Right they do? Yeah? Stream one kick now too?
Speaker 2: Oh kick kicks the new ship. It's like the Twitch. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See. I like Kick because they gave me the username Goblin. So they're the only platform to ever do that.
Speaker 2: Did they pay you for the No, you know they've they've heard they could cut some checks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll see. But I don't really stream enough right now. I'm more focused on other stuff. I do a podcast, Pine Park. They're also like a weed brand that's and dispensaries. I'm part owner of that.
Speaker 2: So oh you're fucking great. Yep. So how many shelves are you guys on.
Speaker 1: We're on shelves in Michigan, Oklahoma, and California.
Speaker 2: That's sick, dude. Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's looking good. Indoor. Good What was that indoor? Yeah, it's good. Shit, it's good. Ship. The shit out here especially is yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, it is interesting because like people don't like understand like if you get cookies, yes you did. If you get cookies like in Cali at a dispensary and then you go get it in Oklahoma, it's not the same weed. People don't understand that because I'm like, yo, man, the fucking cookie shit and so and so sucks. And I'm like, because it's the grower who licensed the fucking brand there, you know what I'm saying, Like who's doing the distro, who's doing the growing? Like would you ever get involved in any of the psilocybin side of things?
Speaker 1: Man? You know a lot of people are getting involved in it, but I feel like it's just it's sketchy man, Like, like when are they going to clap down on that ship? It's coming at some point? Well, I think in Cali it's always it's moving towards legalization. I think it is for for therapeustic I don't know enough about California like laws and what's going on.
Speaker 2: Here therapeutic purposes, at least, because they've already done that in Oregon. I think you can go and see a psychiatrist and do psilocybin therapy. But I think out here Oakland, San Francisco, I think that's it. It's fully decriminalized, and I just feel like it's gotta come Cali. Cali's liberal as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it is all this tax.
Speaker 2: Money I'm paying these cunts. They can't at least legalize shrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us something fun, are you?
Speaker 2: Because you know what I fucking hate. I love eating shrooms. I fucking hate eating weed though, yes, eating weed is the worst shit ever. Who the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Zep?
Speaker 2: I heard Goblin?
Speaker 1: The goblin man? What's going on? Man? It's gonna be a pleasure to meet you here, pleasure man, pleasure to meet you. Hello, everybody, Welcome to the Boole keV Show. I'm here in the next room recording my album. I came here to ask keV, where's the marijuana? Here?
Speaker 2: You go? Well, thank you, take the whole box.
Speaker 1: Thank you keep doing it. Hell yeah, thank you, Bromm.
Speaker 2: That's one of the hottest rivers in the world right there, just walking in taking the week.
Speaker 1: Let's go get the weed inside news. One of the biggest in the game is about to come at another biggest in the game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come talk to you soon, shout out to that's news with the random cameo from Simba. Random cameo from Simba just took the King Palms box. But no, I was asking you about eating weed because I fucking think it's like the worst, like edibles. I hate edibles. Dude, I can't do it. I fucking throw up, I hallucinate. I'm gonna die every time.
Speaker 1: I got a really high edible tolerance. It's just kind of how I've always been.
Speaker 2: So you can, you can hang.
Speaker 1: So I've done. I did a couple pretty crazy ones on stream. I did a like, like a four thousand, two hundred milligram on stream for four to twenty four thousand, two hundred milligrams edibles. I was high for like two days. I was tripping. What happened, So how it kind of played out is I planned for four twenty a couple of years ago. I was like, yo, I'm gonna go nothing.
Speaker 2: By the way, a four hundred and twenty milligram edible would have been excessive, yeap, So you plan this out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was like I was big into taking an Rso at the time, are you familiar? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My dad does. Yeah, the drops right.
Speaker 1: Love it, love it, bro, It's great.
Speaker 2: Dad does.
Speaker 1: You can put it on whatever, fucking you know, you can put it on like a cracker and just eat it. You know, you can do whatever. So I had these like cookies and I just squared a gram on each one and just ate that shit. And it was like about eighty percent seeing each once. It was eight hundred milligrams each, so came out to forty two hundred and eighty five of them.
Speaker 2: So how did you feel?
Speaker 1: Man? No, it was like four k yeah, four K now, forty two hundred were you like like on the on I feel like I So the first time it was kind of interesting because the first day I wasn't like that out of my mind, Like I was kind of like, okay, I'm really fucking high. You know. My body just felt ridiculous. I felt super heavy, I felt slump, but in my head. I was like, okay, I can kind of think right now, like I'm not I'm not that high, I feel like. But I went to bed that night and the next day I woke up way fucking higher than I was the day before. And I was sitting there and I was just like, dude, like I was on FaceTime and I was I was like slurring my words and shit, like I couldn't talk normally, and I was just like I felt so stupid, like you know when you wake up super hungover and you're just sitting there like.
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like wow, I feel like twenty IQ right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did I even do this? It wasn't huh yeah, uh huh. It never was worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I I just felt dumb as fuck and I was sitting there like I couldn't function all day and I was just like damn, like I didn't do anything. I didn't fucking tweet on a stream, I didn't post nothing, and I was just sitting on the couch downstairs playing Xbox and just losing every game I played, just getting fucking clapped.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hang. That's so much weed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know, I don't really take that crazy vetible doses anymore. I've slowed down on it because, you know, honestly, it's just not fun. There was a period where I kind of wanted to like test my limits, be like okay, it's now far can I go? And I found my limits, you know. And if you smoke, at least you could eat that shit off. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can just chill out, you know, drink some water, you'll be fine. Snack you can't do anything. No, you're done, you get through it, They're done, Go to the fuck to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always, dude, I've had the most psychedelic experience of my life off of weed eating it, though, like more than I've had a lot of shrooms, you know, I've aten a lot of shrooms at once. The most psychedelic experience of my life is eating marijuana, which I just can't do it, man. I try to do it again recently. I think I ate like twenty five milligrams and I was fucking on my couch, fucked up. Bro.
Speaker 1: The edibles are just different, man. It's nothing like smoking.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like you take dabs, you know, I've I've dabbed before. I'm not a big dabber. He's the dabber. This guy's got the science where he he times, so you light the nail right and then he times. What is it you do?
Speaker 1: You gotta have the temperature him. When it's too hot, it'll fuck your lungs up, right exactly.
Speaker 2: I dabbed with Action Bronson once and this was early on the first time I ever dab was with him, And this was early in the dab like craze, if you will. It was probably twenty.
Speaker 1: Thirteen. Oh, you were swelling some fucking Oh yeah, some poop soup dude, some fucking dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, this fool is like I have a YouTube interview with him that happened right after, and I'm blasted. But he gave me one hit and it was like an uncomfortable cough, like almost like I never had smoked before type of cough where I was like, oh this, this is this hurts yep, and he's like, oh, you got to try a flavor. So it gave me another one. So I did three hits within like ninety seconds to two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yep, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Did Then I watched Mac Miller fucking just with a full band and tripping the fuck out. Dude. It was like I was one of the best concert experiences I think I've ever had. Are you a big music guy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say like a I wouldn't say like a big, big music guy, but yeah, you know, I mean I mainly listen to rap. Yeah, I listen, you know. It honestly depends on the day.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll just hop on Spotify and just see, like what they suggest me, you know, but usually it's kind of ship yeah, hit or miss. But most of the time, you know, I listened to a lot of Lucky. Lucky's really good. I used to not listen to him, but I started recently. I think his new ship's really good. And by listening to his new ship, I was like, oh, now it's old ship sounds good, you know. So I went back and listening to that play Boy Cardi. If he would drop anything would be awesome, that would be great to listen to.
Speaker 2: Are you a big Cardi fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Dilate is like one of my favorite albums. I fucking I play that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Much better than a whole lot of I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dilt is one of my favs. I mean a whole lot of red. There's like a couple of songs on there.
Speaker 2: Dude, and I have gotten to the point with Cardi where I'm just like I missed the boat on this guys. I don't get it. Yeah, Like like I appreciate the like he kind of pushed like, you know, like he like sonically he'll do shit. That was like different, you know, but I just did. I saw him live like twice, and each time I was just like, he's just screaming and running. Yep, he's not even performing his songs. They just play while he like shouts at the devil and does Cardio and then there's like a random white dude with a mohawk next to him. Yeah, he just got them doing Heroin for a month and then decided to show up to the show and not out on stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's new. Ship's pretty out there. But his old stuff's really good.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not mad at this.
Speaker 1: I love his old stuff.
Speaker 2: I did like dilut Ye and then I like all his shit on the cozy tapes they said him yep, yeah, yeah, shout out to play Boy Cardi. Have you like had any artists or anybody who you kind of grew up looking up to, like kind of like see follow you or see like they kind of know who you are, you're a fan.
Speaker 1: Of, like what you're doing. I wouldn't say any of it really like grew up liking you know, no, not really. When I was young and I was like in middle school and high school and ship, it was all like Lil Wayne, you know that he was he was like in then. You know, it was like if you didn't listen to Lil Wayne at the lunch table, get the fuck up.
Speaker 2: You know, Lil Wayne is the guy who I would if, like Lil Wayne passed me the lean cup, you.
Speaker 1: Kind of have to, you know, how to do it, Like fuck, I guess I'm.
Speaker 2: Going certain people you gotta smoke with. Yep, Like if fucking what's the dude's name, Richards from fucking the Rolling Stones, a guy that's barely alive, the main guitarist something Richard's anyway, if he wanted to do like Heroin with you, you might, Right, Yeah, I wouldn't do it, but somebody would.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, for sure, quite a few people would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so you got merch that's booming. People can obviously how often do you go online?
Speaker 1: It Honestly, past couple of weeks, I haven't been posting shit because I've been so specific. But no, there's no schedule. It's sporadic, but I post a good amount usually like two three videos a week. I'll stream like probably four or five days out of the week.
Speaker 2: And have you started to incorporate your lady into the streaming at all or you're keeping her? Really?
Speaker 1: You know, she doesn't. She doesn't really want to be involved, you know.
Speaker 2: I know, fucking some dudes like they got their girls are on like there stream of them now and ship.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm chilling, you know. I mean there's one time she, you know, came in and grabbed something from a fan of yours initially, right, yeah, that's yeah. But you know it wasn't really like a like a weird thing, you know. It's just like, I don't know, it was different for sure. It was a little like strange, you know, because I felt like she knew a lot more about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I watched all my ship and I'm like, damn, you watched the crack video and you're still down, Like what's up with you? Like, what's wait? You filmed you doing crack? No, but I talked about it. Oh, you talked about it, Okay, Like what, No, I didn't film that, like you and your friends had crack in that kitchen. No, we didn't film it, damn dude.
Speaker 2: Well look, I think it's dope. Like I just love the fact that, like I uncovered this whole new like you guys are extremely successful, extremely popping, Like your page is super dope, and I had no idea that like your sub genre of content creation was a thing. So I'm fascinated by it. Dude, I think it's dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a It's an awesome community. Dude. It's like YouTube never recommends our ship, so like you have to.
Speaker 2: Have like real fuckers fucking with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta. You gotta like find the ship, you know, you gotta. It's like almost like a word of mouth thing. Damn near because very few of our videos end up getting recommended.
Speaker 2: Do you do it any Like you gotta uh tiktoks to keep getting banned, So that's not a thing, yep.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you put anything up on Facebook?
Speaker 1: No? I just do Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and Twitch.
Speaker 2: You should do a snapchat show.
Speaker 1: I used to use Snapchat a lot.
Speaker 2: O listen the Snapchat show. Have you been on there and you could see the original shows? Yeah? Yeah, dude, they're given those shows to some people. I got one. It really makes a lot of money. They pay, They pay.
Speaker 1: Fuck like you could do like how do you get into that though? Like how do you do you reach ott? You with a guy you appreciate? You could do like your types of videos. You could do like Goblin commentates.
Speaker 2: Do you ever do commentary ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do a lot.
Speaker 2: You could just do that about like pop culture and dude, it'll just feed the algorithm and they pay nicely.
Speaker 1: I would love a Snapchat check Snapchat administrators out there.
Speaker 2: You gotta tap in man. Any collabs coming up? I know? Uh, like for you when you say you had the grinder shit going on? Do you ever collab with any of the other guys in your community?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I do a lot of stuff with Yola, Eric Khan. You know those are the homies I'm planning on getting involved in my podcast pretty soon. I'm gonna be doing one.
Speaker 2: You're filling it out here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is the Marty guy helping?
Speaker 1: No, Actually, it's my homies in pine Park.
Speaker 2: Oh sick, that's dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be fun interview based. Yeah, yeah, mainly, but I can give some solo episodes.
Speaker 2: I think you have a great I think anybody who can like talk by themselves and be entertaining that's such a hard thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's uh, you watch a lot of videos and it's just like cut every like three seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cut more like people if they are talking, like it's just it's hoopla. It's drama that maybeople are interested in. Or even then it's like a lot of podcasts, like you got to kind of have a guest there to bounce it off of, because like it's not easy to just carry a interesting conversation to tell a story, and definitely people who aren't sitting in front of you. Yep, that shit's tough, dude, it's a skill. So I'm sure the podcast is gonna be fire.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thank you, bro, appreciate it. I'm excited for it, dude. You should come on something. I'm down, dude, let's do it. You haven't launched it yet, No, not yet, It's coming soon. Goobcast, the Gobcast. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gobcast coming soon.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you have a website people, and go by the.
Speaker 1: Merch Goblin four twenty dot com. It's the spot for all the goods.
Speaker 2: Welcome to La.
Speaker 1: Yep, thank you so much. I'm loving it so far.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be able to print money out here because all these weed companies are mostly ran by idiots and they have money and they just they're really good at setting money on fire.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yep.
Speaker 2: So that's where you come in and.
Speaker 1: Yep, take it, take it, fuck yeah, take I'm looking forward to it. I'll be like a shark. All you got to know is if you go downtown, you know what in your world.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what you're gonna run into. You're gonna run into the guys downtown who have the high rise condo and you walk in and it's like a fucking weed walmart in every building downtown. All the trappers. There's a trapper on every floor to every high price high rise in downtown l A. Really, if you're in downtown LA and you see random motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: With suitcases.
Speaker 2: They're trapping, there's pounds of weed in those suitcases. Damn. It's not just like no I mean problems ship. Yeah, I put that out there. Never mind, don't rob anybody.
Speaker 1: I didn't plan on it.
Speaker 2: I was just you know, Yeah, you're about to eat though.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, welcome to l a Man. Good to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Likewise, go check this guy out Goblin four twenty dot com ig with trag the g b l N and then YouTube is Goblin just Goblin?
Speaker 3: You got that?
Speaker 2: You got that?
Speaker 1: Uh well, if you type me in, I come up first. Yeah, baby, it is.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you pulling up brother.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thank you so much for having me. Was a good one, Yes, sir, banger.
Speaker 2: Hey, what up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You just watched another episode of the Blue leg Cap podcast, brought to you by Hardan. Baby.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the family at Hard Dean.
Speaker 2: Don't forget. Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi as soon as you land to get into that uber. Say take me to Hard Dean. All right, they gonna take get you taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find. Under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders. They gonna take care of you. Man, Listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you, right. Shout out to the family at Hardean in Las Vegas. The number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them. So shout out to Hardan. Go follow them online Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlasvegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah, Shout out to Hardean