Speaker 1: You just hit it with your red what's the matter She hit the red button with her banana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, I want you to know I brought my own prop today.
Speaker 3: Wait what?
Speaker 2: I brought my own banana for Cereal Killers? Am I allowed to put this in?
Speaker 3: No? Why?
Speaker 2: Because you're a purist.
Speaker 3: You can't put bananas, And you can put bananas somewhere else, but not my cereal. But I like.
Speaker 2: Bananas and cereal, and I thought it'd be nice to bring my own banana.
Speaker 3: No, we don't do that. Listen when you too here, we do. Here, we go Cereal Remix Podcast. Feel free to do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go remax, but not in here.
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, let me play something here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is material Girl came on the radio the other day and Cooper sang the entire song as serial.
Speaker 1: Influence.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, so, welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode eighty six. Yes, it's eighty six. Welcome back from vacation. It's a Monday. Yes, I hope you guys had a great time.
Speaker 2: It was wonderful.
Speaker 3: How was Japan? Oh it was great. Did you actually go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was great. How's your coronavirus treating you?
Speaker 2: Am I not supposed to sit next to him?
Speaker 3: Now I have a mask for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right? What's the matter? Andy? You didn't your mom? I try to pay you to not go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't work.
Speaker 3: I guess how much?
Speaker 2: What's she offering?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'd taken that.
Speaker 1: Well, it depended, I mean, obviously, if I was getting more than what I paid than yes, but no, oh no, okay.
Speaker 3: All right, So do you guys want to eat some cereal?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, I think I'm good today. Why don't we talk about something else?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you guys feel about the economic collapse of Brazil?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we're gonna start with the classic cereal here. This one's been around for many years. We've had other kind of types of this one, actually not too long ago. Danielle is going to go. She's not gonna like it. Andrew, You might because you kind of like Bland plane crap.
Speaker 2: You bring plane crap.
Speaker 3: Well, I have other stuff too, but this is the only classic I have in the sack. Okay, so let me go.
Speaker 2: Down to the Wait. You didn't play that cereal? Oh no, we don't have to do you have a Cereal sec Co. No, there's no no, it's the Scottie shake jingle.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to talk about bees? No? I know this crack is really like, Oh my god, Scott.
Speaker 3: All right, so goot what this is? Oh wait, look at what we're special underwear for you, Danielle.
Speaker 1: What is it? Because underwear.
Speaker 3: Just for Danielle?
Speaker 1: Did you get those free?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did with my points from the Kellogg's Family Rewards program. What I'm a member, Scott? Why do you guys make fun of me?
Speaker 2: Are you really a member?
Speaker 3: I'm also a member of the Ohanna Circle for Kings Hawaiian and I'm a member of the Driscoll Berrys Advisory Board.
Speaker 2: How what?
Speaker 3: Yes, I like to rate foods and give them ideas.
Speaker 1: Have used any of your ideas?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, all right, so post we in brand shredded weed. Okay, it's not big giant ones like we had in the past. These are They don't call them mini though, they call them spoon size. Okay, all right, so let's just dive on in.
Speaker 2: Shredded wheat, shreaded boring.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be bad.
Speaker 3: Well, there's no frosting on them. It's just plain old treaded wheed.
Speaker 2: I like it frosting.
Speaker 1: I don't really understand who this is for.
Speaker 2: But can I put banana in this?
Speaker 3: For people in the nursing home?
Speaker 1: It's too hard?
Speaker 2: Is that what the commercial says? Four people in the nursing home?
Speaker 3: I can't. What's the matter?
Speaker 1: You give me anxiety and stress? I didn't need this crack it. I'm telling you your whole crack is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you want to know. White's because I've lost some weight when I had that fires a couple of weeks ago, and I threw up in diarrhead all day and night. I lost five pounds.
Speaker 1: You threw up once all night one time. Oh, you have it all night one time.
Speaker 3: But I lost a lot of weight, so my pants don't stay up. I guess after the fact you can put bananas in this, but yeah, I'm allowed to. Yeah, Well, you do what you want on your own time.
Speaker 1: This would not be good with banana.
Speaker 2: On my own time.
Speaker 3: I got a double They have been you know, one would be good.
Speaker 2: Banana shredded wheat, that would be sure, wouldn't all right?
Speaker 3: It was boring.
Speaker 2: It tastes like nothing. It tastes like absolutely.
Speaker 3: Nothing, very very plain. There's a present taste to it, so I have to give it just a spoon.
Speaker 1: Have you not even giving it a spoon? It doesn't taste like anything?
Speaker 3: Two balls?
Speaker 2: Are you nuts?
Speaker 1: If I'm in a pinch?
Speaker 2: No, because this is a waste of calories.
Speaker 1: It's not even that many calories.
Speaker 2: Well, well, whatever calories it is, it's a waste that's gross, all right.
Speaker 3: I think it's terrible. Did you rate it?
Speaker 2: And nothing?
Speaker 3: So, you know, I have to tell you. So on Saturday, I was sitting and I was watching cartoons with my kids, and it got me to it reminded me of Saturday Morning cartoons when we were kids, of course, you know, and so I thought i'd bring back some Saturday Morning cartoons to see Andy remembers any of these, do you?
Speaker 1: Baby's world?
Speaker 3: These are all ones that actually were cereals at one point. Okay, Saturday Morning cartoons. A lot of the characters became serials. Really, yeah, like Danielle will know this one for sure. Andy. I mean here, you know nothing, Andy, Cereal.
Speaker 2: Cereal?
Speaker 3: You look like brainy Smurf too, You don't You don't remember that I don't even know smurs Well, I mean obviously, you know Smirks was movie A movie or two or three.
Speaker 1: The Smurfs. I never watched the Smurf.
Speaker 2: You never saw the Smurf.
Speaker 1: I never saw the smartastics.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember when we were kids and we'd go to like the little stationary store and that'd be the big case of the smur number six, and it was Papa Smurf and it was a little figurine like absolutely I had.
Speaker 2: I had Good Smurf at and Bad Smurf.
Speaker 3: So bored look at him.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't like bad smurfca you related?
Speaker 3: But yeah?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: There was a Smurf cereal that came out in eighty three, and then another one with Papa Scorf with berries that came out in eighty seven. To did it?
Speaker 1: Do you have eneminiacs?
Speaker 3: No, that's Toomer.
Speaker 2: The smell of the plastic Smurf, the collectable.
Speaker 1: I love them. Andy, she's so checked out, I'll just start my own podcast. Hey do you remember Tiny Tunes Adventures?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, well this one and and you know, shut up, you know this one for sure. This one is huge in Danielle's house. And you know you have to know this when there were movies, and but this is the There have been many different theme songs. This is the most popular, the most recognizable. All right, right, he knows it right away?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, don't say it. You know this. I've seen this.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no in you've seen. There's been a million rebooting of the.
Speaker 3: Sco Scoomy scoomish neck.
Speaker 1: I know Scooby Doo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kellogg's. There was a kellogg cereal Scooby Doo in the in.
Speaker 2: They still have Scooby Doo gram crackers, which.
Speaker 1: Are yes, yes and thirty sacks.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: So this one, this one's way earlier. This one was in the seventies. But you should still know this song. It was a cereal. You wouldn't remember the cereal, but you should know this theme. You're ready, come on right from the beginning. You should get it.
Speaker 1: Oh the pink Panther.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's fine, thank you very much. Before No, I haven't yes, you have no, I haven't what episode, Andrew, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember the episode, but you did mention pink panther.
Speaker 3: I mentioned, Yes, I never played it.
Speaker 2: I think he played it off the air like you weren't podcasting.
Speaker 1: He definitely mentioned pink panther. Oh see, now he's getting mad.
Speaker 3: No, it's not true. I never did. I mentioned it. I mentioned that he had a cereal it's pink Panther flakes in the seventies.
Speaker 1: I just remember that the movie had with Steve Martin had the Beyonce songo. Boy, you're looking like you like what you see? Would you come over?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is, and I'm gonna let you work. Check your poney, check somebody's phone.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't it was Andrew, was it all right? So that was me? Sorry? Yeah, wait a minute, where were you so? New cereals? Yeah, new cereals? Okay, what the new cereal? Yes? Okay, so this one came out a little over a year ago. Okay, and Andrew, you mentioned it last episode and I had it in the sack. I had it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you had it in the sack last night in this crack.
Speaker 3: Now this Andrew, I'm not your friend anymore. Now this is a big bag. Okay, a big bag.
Speaker 1: There's that crack again.
Speaker 3: You're ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited from Captain Crunch.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Now this is it's colossal. Yeah, it's also a little terrifying.
Speaker 1: It's stale, stale, Look at hold it, Hold it up.
Speaker 3: That's a cool zip bag.
Speaker 1: It's not going down now.
Speaker 2: How come some captain Crunch comes in bags and some comes in boxes.
Speaker 3: No, but you know this bag is very cumbersome.
Speaker 2: Let me see it is a very cumbersome box.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, did somebody say cumbersome?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Come on, you never heard that song before?
Speaker 1: Gives me like I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety five humbersome. Do you know who sang that? No? You know who sang it? No? I don't remember seven Marry three? Oh yes, I do you know what seven Mary three is? That's the call sign for John on ships.
Speaker 1: What that's the call buntin Mary three?
Speaker 3: I know seven Mary three was John. Seven Mary four was paunch.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't watch it that close.
Speaker 3: That's why when I used to play riding my bikes down the street here, I'd come on my big wheel and I would be John seven Mary three, I'm like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh who was riding the big wheel next to you?
Speaker 3: My neighbor across the street, he was paunch.
Speaker 1: I think this is my last episode, Danielle. Good luck with him. I am out, he too.
Speaker 3: Taste it down. We gotta eat this stuff.
Speaker 2: Hey, you need to do the Scotti shake.
Speaker 3: Come back? Oh wait, no, no, if I need to do the Scotti shake, give it back to me. Hold you.
Speaker 2: Shake your backs, Scotty short, Scottie, you have no rhythm whatsoever?
Speaker 3: Is so angry.
Speaker 1: This is literally just an episode where you continue just like keep saying things.
Speaker 3: You know who sings that song?
Speaker 1: Madonna, Babbie Gibson. Okay again when you say.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 3: Listen, I actually don't know how to open this. I do really, don't mess it up?
Speaker 2: Almost up. He'll be so mad.
Speaker 3: You stupid.
Speaker 2: Do not punch anyone. It's not nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but making fun of me is nice.
Speaker 3: My pants are falling down, Scott.
Speaker 1: It's not because you're getting thin. Don't tell yourself that.
Speaker 3: It is all right. Let me do it because you're gonna run at it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Scott, did I open it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, did you?
Speaker 2: But maybe it tastes good poured it.
Speaker 3: It smells like cap'n crunch.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the shapes. It's like loops with loops and berries.
Speaker 2: Can I use my banana yet?
Speaker 3: No? How are you supposed to pull? See? Bags sucked? I'm sorry, there's no good look.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what a mess you're making.
Speaker 3: There's no good way to pour back cereal?
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, George. We need a vacuum.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Remember that one time that you made that huge mess and then I got the vacuum and vacuumed it up for you.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't find the vacuum. It wasn't in the closet.
Speaker 1: Huh. It's got to ask the right people, which you clearly don't know is gonna fall.
Speaker 3: I'm very considerate, and if I make a mess, I clean it up. But I couldn't find the vacuum, it says him, who cleaned it up?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: I'm so considered.
Speaker 2: I care about other people.
Speaker 1: Call you idiot?
Speaker 3: Probably did. Strawberry shortcake crunch.
Speaker 1: Let's see these are big?
Speaker 2: Can I say?
Speaker 1: These are pretty big pieces too?
Speaker 3: This last week we had we had Captain crunch x L crunchberries.
Speaker 1: How big are they?
Speaker 3: Crunchberries? Gigantic strawbery shortcake?
Speaker 2: Hmm, there's a blueberry.
Speaker 3: Frankenberry you're thinking frank and berry frank Berry. There's definitely crunchberry taste. Andrews making beaver teeth mouth face.
Speaker 1: I don't really like the loop flavor.
Speaker 3: You can't taste it. They're the same.
Speaker 2: Is this the same company that puts out the Halloween cereals? No?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, No, I don't like the loop berry.
Speaker 3: This is quaker. It's crunchberry.
Speaker 1: Two bowlsmen, spoon.
Speaker 2: I gave it three bowls.
Speaker 3: This really has nothing to do with strawberry shortcake at all. It's quenchberry cereal with different shape.
Speaker 2: It's delicious.
Speaker 1: No, this loop has a flavor. It's more cakey.
Speaker 3: All right, three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep be eating it.
Speaker 3: Did you'd rate it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She gave it three balls. Do not listen to you?
Speaker 3: I couldn't hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't listen.
Speaker 3: All right, listen, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the two of you, this whole episode.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Scooby?
Speaker 1: Do you remember this girl cartoon?
Speaker 2: Do you remember get Debbie Gipsey?
Speaker 1: Oh? But I mean, okay, have a good day.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Well then do you remember well here we go?
Speaker 1: Do you remember seven Marry three?
Speaker 3: Whoa? So did Greg Egan ever get back to you. No, never did never. Okay, Well then I found another show he was in from nineteen eighty seven. What you remember this, Andrew? Have you ever heard this show?
Speaker 1: Why would I?
Speaker 3: Oh me? No singing too? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Charles, No, it's not Charge.
Speaker 3: We did Charles and Charge.
Speaker 2: How do you remember.
Speaker 3: Charles and daniel Do you know what that was?
Speaker 2: You know the name of it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: My two dads. It was great, and Paul Riser with that girl and somehow they were their dads. And there was that old judge lady in the show. Yes, I remember Andrews just looking around the room like a bird.
Speaker 1: That was a pretty decent that wasn't around long.
Speaker 3: That show wasn't It wasn't. But then there was another show with a judge on it. Great. That reminded me of this. Danielle, you don't know your shows like I thought you did.
Speaker 2: I know them, but not as much.
Speaker 4: Shoe?
Speaker 1: Is this a cop show?
Speaker 2: All time?
Speaker 3: Barney Miller, Richard mal the Ball.
Speaker 1: Got One, yes, yeah, The Big that was like large, yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 3: The Matter Angels.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever watched The Sopranos. That was a good show. No, the last episode something No, the last episode was great.
Speaker 2: Oh no it was not.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever see.
Speaker 3: Because I was alive? All right? So daniel is here. Let's take a trip across the pond serial killers in turn?
Speaker 1: Are we going back to the Polish market?
Speaker 3: No, this one's special for Danielle. This one is from the u K.
Speaker 2: Oh right, since I lived with one.
Speaker 3: This one looks live with the k looked very interesting. My friend Rob brought it back from London when he was there.
Speaker 1: Your friend Rob also the one that gave us to the open bodies that was open.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of serial She.
Speaker 3: Just dumped the whole thing on my porch.
Speaker 2: Put that whole home.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's his sack again.
Speaker 3: Crack. Now this is you probably see the sack. This looks super awesome. It's from Kellogg's International.
Speaker 2: And do you have a British bag there?
Speaker 3: It's crave but look it's crave chocoal roulette.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: White chocolate, chocolate, hazelnut and milk chocolate. You don't know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's gonna be insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't.
Speaker 2: They have that in the States.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but we might find out in a minute.
Speaker 2: Why don't they have that in the state.
Speaker 3: I decided.
Speaker 1: Us we can keep this bottle.
Speaker 2: Soups you gave us back, Meghan and what there used.
Speaker 3: To be another cereal? I wish I could remember what the hell it was called. It was in the eighties and there was like fruit flavors inside of pieces just like this in these pillows. You didn't know what was going to be inside. Didn't last very long. Oh, I don't know what it's could have been.
Speaker 1: What do you British people like eating that?
Speaker 3: We don't like tea and crumpets?
Speaker 1: No, crumpets are deliches.
Speaker 3: Bangers and mash bengo and mouse. Wait is bangers in mash Irish?
Speaker 1: Or is that bangers? And?
Speaker 2: I think no, I think it's British. I don't even know what I look that up on my phone.
Speaker 3: Okay phone.
Speaker 1: He now calls them their millennial You have to look it up. Yeah, okay, this I think is the last time I used the phone. He said it was a millennial device.
Speaker 3: What do you want, diamond? You can't eat the stuff my diamond, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I actually can have shredded wheat, so that's kind of that. You would have Danielle on the show on the day that I can actually eat. Let me tell you want it's horrible, take it down, take it on. I'm quitting take a show.
Speaker 1: She's an executive produce, Danielle.
Speaker 2: What do you listen every day? What are you executive produce?
Speaker 3: Nothing? She comes in here? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I can't chalcol Can you play a song for Diamond because I would just love to know what she thinks about this cast?
Speaker 3: Then okay, can we please eat this? What does that mean? Because he's gonna wait a minute, he's gonna say, what does that mean? The brody of the.
Speaker 2: Party had this conversation a long time.
Speaker 3: No, but he's gonna get mad when he hears this.
Speaker 2: No, he's heard, he's heard. Okay, this cereal is awful?
Speaker 1: Would she it's awful?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gross. I take it back, Queenie, you can keep it.
Speaker 3: This actually really is not good.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: I wish you could break it down. You know what it is. You're tasting the hazel nut one.
Speaker 1: I love hazelnut, but not like that.
Speaker 2: Why is it different than the American one? The American one's better. Usually British stuff's better.
Speaker 3: The American one is way better chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's awful.
Speaker 3: It's a ball.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a bowl.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you get the right one, it might be good. But they're all works. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I'm going to give it a bowl.
Speaker 3: Okay, you a spoon, give it a spoony.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you Scott this episode. Yeah, I didn't like any of the cereals.
Speaker 2: No, the second one was delicious.
Speaker 1: Strawberry shortcakes branking berry?
Speaker 2: What was that called?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 3: We have strawberry shortcake? Was good?
Speaker 1: It was a big dud. Not a fan.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I want to play Chips again.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Jump? Repeats of Chips all the time? I have like seventeen of them in my TiVo. You have a Tiva? Yes, I still have a t Vo. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Why do you still have a Tvo? Because you Perry paid a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It is a lifetime subscription.
Speaker 3: So once once the thing craps, I've had two of them already that are crapped out. So I got rid of Why are you rolling your eyes? Because I sold them on eBay for parks. I still had the box, which you can find out when you watch the Rachel ratio that oh it was great. I don't know if it has aired already yet by the time this thing airs, but I don't think so, so it's probably on this week.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm so excited. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting to say, oh really, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, because they basically talked about how he's a hoarder, which he is and is like refusing to actually get help for it.
Speaker 2: Did you know going on that was what it was going to be about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it's about couples who are on opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to organizers. So I'm not organized and my wife Amy is organized because you're a hoarder. I'm not a hoarder. I save things, which is hoarding Florida stealing boxes of crapped what do you think that? And there's like dead birds in the end, you don't know what's in that.
Speaker 2: That's not the only reason he has these this podcast, right, Danielle, What if.
Speaker 3: It wasn't for people side with me and you get mad because I'm right.
Speaker 1: You know why why they're crazy like you and hoarde I'm not crazy. I've seen your desk.
Speaker 3: Did you call me?
Speaker 2: I do hoard?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: No, I don't, Danielle, No, I don't. When was the last time you were able to sit at your desk and do work?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like to go to my desk because it's too far away.
Speaker 1: From underneath your spot.
Speaker 2: Right here, A couple of things, not that I'm saving them, just I don't know what to call.
Speaker 3: It's fine, thank you, it's fine.
Speaker 1: The two of you are in an unhealthy hoarding relationship, and I'm going to get doctor phillin for an introduction.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you mention how we were mentioned in Forbes magazine last week?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, we were mentioned in Forest Mexicane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this podcast was mentioned in Forbes magazine.
Speaker 1: Don't don't even think that we're not going to, you know, use that as a line.
Speaker 3: Of course we will.
Speaker 1: Our podcast was featured in Forbes.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that they were they were reviewing podcast magazine at Forbes Magazine. But they mentioned a blurb about us. So that was cool.
Speaker 2: That was cool. Well do you have a sponsor yet?
Speaker 3: We're working on something. Some guy reached out to us. We have a terrible business manager. His name is Andrew, so he's probably going to mess things up, so we have to maybe get someone to help us out.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, can you please go smack him?
Speaker 2: Okay in the middle, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: What what's the bonus book?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: You didn't play that jingle?
Speaker 3: Well, there's not a bone. There's a third box every episode, but some of them are international summers.
Speaker 2: Ship, I do slill.
Speaker 1: This episode sucked.
Speaker 2: Didn't suck?
Speaker 1: I hated it.
Speaker 3: I have to play so much cool stuff that's great for you.
Speaker 1: Instead, I sat here and just was like.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did not like that last one. Can I have another Booberry or whatever?
Speaker 3: That thing?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I need that to get the taste out of my mouth of that last one.
Speaker 3: All Right, thank you for listening to your Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's my Scotty shake shake Danny, shake shake your cereal, shake shake shake shake check shot, shake your cereal.
Speaker 1: Shake your cereal.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a wonderful week. We'll see you on front one.
Speaker 2: Now, there wants to be some band, because when I listened to the podcast, it's always a little band.
Speaker 3: We didn't do the end yet.
Speaker 2: When you pretend you're going to do the end, and then you know, we do the end, and.
Speaker 3: And then there's like the fake banters. Okay, So anyway, thanks for listening, have a great week. Follow us please on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC. That's cereal with the sea and don't forget if you want to send us a cereal, we keep getting it and we'll keep eating it. And if we talk about it, we'll send you your shirt. So d m us somewhere and we'll give you all that information. And Andrew, you know, subscribing stuff you.
Speaker 1: Like and subscribe wherever you're listening to your podcasts. We really okay throwing stuff because guess who's cleaning it up yet?
Speaker 2: My god, butt crack.
Speaker 1: And subscribe wherever you're listening to podcasts. We appreciate it. Leave us a review. We love reading your reviews. Those are always fun.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Scott is an idiot, and thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 3: What kind of skinny scary actually is? That's crazy? Look at him?
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's funny is when he didn't get it and the diet ends, I'll forget it.
Speaker 3: I hope he saved all his fat clothes. All right, Thanks for listening, Have a great weekend. We'll see you on Friday. Until then, crash.
Speaker 2: Now, is this where the ban What do you do with that banana? I'm gonna stick it up your butt.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fun banter for you.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.