Speaker 1: Stott. H h h.
Speaker 2: You's ranking there we go. I know you're looking down.
Speaker 3: It's like when you're in bed, do you have like does your wife has one side and you have one side of the bed. Yeah, this is this is my side, but that's your side.
Speaker 4: So it is.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome in. Everybody's Wednesday evening, we decided to do a little YouTube live. Then we excited for our guests tonight. It's gonna be dry back and gosh, he has so much to say and I just can't wait to dive in. Some people were super excited about others were angry. Did you notice?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would love to know. I'm gonna ask him. I'm gonna say, well, where's all the hate, where's all the negativity comes from?
Speaker 2: People just don't like to hear the truth.
Speaker 3: The truth is that what it is? I don't know what I mean, My goodness, it was. It was a mixed reaction. I'll tell you anytime I've never met him in person, never had the pleasure. Hopefully I will too, but every time I've interacted with him, he's been a doll.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know, man, I don't know what's going on. So I think I think people's curiosity is going to get the best of them tonight, and you know, maybe they'll come in and ask a question and we'll get some answers. But welcome to everybody. Look that everybody's trickling in. I'm just gonna say hi to the whole chat like that, Hello, Chat, How have you been right hanging in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a couple of days. I'll give you a little trivia about me and Ryan Beck. Oh we work out at the same place, you know, me and him give them all tips in the world. Yeah, I'll just kidd it now, I've been that better weeks for sure. That's I know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know we're going to try to have some fun tonight. We both need it. Let's get our minds off of things and have a good time with the people. Look at the chat. Everybody's rolling in. Happy to see everybody. I'm glad you're all here. And why don't we show one of the prizes that we have anybody who wants to once, Yes, if you want to have you know, do a super chat and ask a question, or if you want to be a channel member and ask a question, we have the Charles Chipjar you know me, I have that Charles chip jar all ready to go. Oh a beautiful picture, isn't it lovely? I'm not just saying that to me, but it's a it's a beautiful glossy signed.
Speaker 2: A five by seven eyes up your promo shot here of the Queen of extreme lovely.
Speaker 3: And you know what if if the questions and donations keep rolling in, We're gonna up it.
Speaker 2: Hey, and look I got a lot. Look at that?
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know why we we more than one if if the price is right? You know, I mean, let's uh geting sounds good? Well I have I have some stuff here too, but you know I'm not going to add to the pot until the pot is full. So uh, if you have a question for Rye back, get those super checks ready to go. And he's an open book. I think I think I'll answer anything, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely. But again, I just I just can't wrap my head around why everybody has such a strong opinion of everything that he says, because everything he says is true, So I don't get it. So I'm very curious to see what the deal is. Here's my boy's Vinnie break the.
Speaker 3: Night off with our man, Vinnie, Hi, honey, all hail the beautiful Queen and Chad Vinnie doll baby, thank you. I hope you're having a great week so far. Happy hump Day. And you know what, Vinnie, you're going in the Charles chip Yard. You got two? Oh yeah? Did we add any sound effects? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have time.
Speaker 2: That was fun like the first two weeks to add him in, but now the same ones are there.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna think of some sounds and we're gonna add Yeah, I will. But Vinnie, thank you so much for getting us started. Do you have a question for Rye Back? If you do, you could, uh, you could let us know, or you can ask him when he pops on, he'll be hearing. Want to get people in the room start the chat off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and look he's he does not hold back too, so I mean away, I mean that that's the great part about Rye Back. He does not say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited for, like I said, what he has to say. He's very opinionated, which is fine, and you know what it's it's your social media. You could say whatever you want. Yeah, and if you don't like it, you just keep scrolling. I got it. I didn't get in our argument. But somebody on Twitter was like hollering at me because he was the guest tonight, and I was like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I don't get it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, my show, I could have one whoever I want, and I want right back on my show. So there we go.
Speaker 2: I mean, and for the most part, everybody should have a platform too, you know. I mean for the most part. I mean it's some guys. If somebody has an extremely like crazy, you know, he's not saying anything that's out of the box. I mean, he's completely within the spectrum of normalcy. I don't know why everybody freaks out when he talks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know either. We're having a request. Are there any Sheene Douglas and Francy and a pipe? Kim wants to know.
Speaker 2: I feel like Kim. I mean, I feel like you have him and Kim check you check your tracking or no. I got to send you the tracking because your package is in Canada, I believe at this point Canada. But I don't know did you we give you? Did I send you on at some point? Because I have them, I have one with Sane and the Queen.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if she if she wants to super chat, maybe for a eight by ten instead of the solo Francine picture. Maybe she's after that.
Speaker 2: I have that same shot that I keep flashing every time we have one of these.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know, but we have a couple more minutes and then I'm going to send them over the link and we're going to start. I'm super excited. So I have a couple of things I want to start off with, and then we'll go to uh hopefully we'll go get some super chats and and we'll get some fan questions and see what's up. So should I send it now? I'll send it now. Let's go, let's go. Let's do this. Hopefully there's no problems. I did it correctly. You know, I'm not the most tech savvy, but I did fix my computer.
Speaker 2: You fixed uh tonight. Oh boy, it was.
Speaker 3: My heart was palpitating. I said, we can't go on.
Speaker 2: I would say we were about eighty five percent of the way to cancelation.
Speaker 3: I was so upset.
Speaker 2: I was I was getting nervous. Yes, I had a good poker face, but I'm getting nervous.
Speaker 3: It came through and I always find a way and here I am. So it's all good. So welcome in. People are still coming in. This is great. Welcome to new people as well. Thank you for joining us this evening.
Speaker 2: He pushes the button, man, because I mean, everybody who comes in here is ride back, right back right. I mean, he pushes the button. Everybody loves him or hates him. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Not only does he push the button, but he promotes. And that's what I love about him. Everything I tweeted, he retweeted. He you know, liked the comments that were going on, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Can not be bothered by a retweet? No, you know, And it's just like, are you kidding me? How can you not retweet this stuff? It's about you? So self promotion is very important.
Speaker 2: Early eyes up her guests. So he's he's been with us for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he came on, I believe the first year that we started, which was great. So I'm super excited to have him on and he should be in the room shortly. Yeah, so let's let's see what happens. But anyway, plans this weekend while we're waiting, do you have anything going on?
Speaker 2: Continuing the softball plunge on our way to the state tournament. That's taking up a ton of my time. I'm still working with my Oh.
Speaker 3: This is what this is A man who needs no introduction. I cannot wait to get him in this room. Everybody, welcome right back, the big guy two eyes up here. You have not been on since we had you on the first year. This is our fourth year doing that, so I appreciate you coming back, buddy, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: It's to hello, Hello, Can you hear us? Let me say, I can not hear you. Guys, hold on one second.
Speaker 3: You know everybody's handing technical difficulties tonight.
Speaker 4: I can hear you now. I had to put my microphone on this yourself.
Speaker 3: I just put you over big time and you didn't hear a word.
Speaker 4: I am sorry. I put into the little iPhone the head the microphone deal because the sound is better with it. But I probably need to have my headphones.
Speaker 3: No worries, no worries, I apologize, no, no, I was just saying, it's great to see you. We we had you on the first year that I started this podat It's been four years now, so I'm excited that you're back. My first question to you is how are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I feel great, one, thank you for having me back. And time goes by certainly very fast here, especially with the pandemic and everything. It's like a big blur. So I feel great. This is the best health I've been when forty one, and I feel better than in my twenties and thirties and i've been. I've been truly blessed to get my health back.
Speaker 3: Your videos that you post inspire me so much. I've been in the gym. I think it's been oh gosh, it's going on almost the year now that I started training again. And I said to myself, I see you work in your ass off and I am nowhere near you. Like you're running up those steps and you're doing all this kind of stuff. I try to keep up, you know, I just can't. But you are such an inspiration when it comes to working out, and like you know your your supplements that you have and all this. You're creating. An empire, is what you're doing.
Speaker 4: One. You look fantastic, and today you posted that and I see the fans complimenting you. Thank you you're an inspiration and well are you? Are you fifty one? Yes, you do not look fifty one, so you were probably coming out with your own line of beauty products. I would imagine with what you're doing over there, whatever secrets you're keeping so well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. Hey everyone, it is the Queen of extreme fran scene and I would like to talk about HelloFresh. With HelloFresh, you get farm fresh, preportioned ingredients and seasonal recipes delivered right to your doorstep. Skip trips to the grocery store and count on HelloFresh to make home cooking easy, fun and affordable. That's why it's America's number one. You'll kick take a bite out of summer with HelloFresh. From chef crafted seasonal recipes to their new fresh and Fit summer menu, HelloFresh brings flavor right to your door. Make your home the hangout place this summer with crowd pleasing eats from a backyard bratwurst bar to tangy keyli pride. HelloFresh markets make summer entertaining the stitch. HelloFresh wants you to have it all free time and fresh tasty food. That's why They take care of the meal planning and deliver the ingredients, so everything you need to whip up the delicious meal arrives right to your door. When you need dinner fast, don't Coller delivery, think HelloFresh. They're fast and fresh. Recipes are ready in just fifteen minutes or less. Plus HelloFresh is twenty five percent cheaper than takeout. I love using HelloFresh because it saves me so much time. How you ask, well, I don't have to go to the supermarket and buy a bunch of ingredients. I don't have to look up recipes, and I don't have to put out portions to cook that evening because everything is pre portioned, everything is in the box. You don't have to think you just have to cook. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash grand Scene fifty and you the code fran scene fifty for fifty percent off plus free shipping. That's HelloFresh dot com slash franccene fifty and use the code fran scene fifty for fifty percent off plus free shipping. Hello Fresh, America's number one meal pick and tell them that Francine and eyes up here sick.
Speaker 4: When when I left wwe I, and I knew. They told me I needed a five discusion and shoulder replacement at thirty four and and I and I opted to go the stem cell route. And yeah, wait, I did the independence for three years against my doctor's orders while I was getting the stem cells. And I picked smaller opponents and tried to protect myself to take in that income that was that TV income that was better than WWE for that shelf life for that period until the supplements got going. I knew though that when I off the engine, I had to shut it off and I go. But I can't. I can't let myself get too far away. I got to stay within striking distance. And I had to tone back on the training as far as how heavy I went on things, and I had to make a lot of adjustments. The one thing, though that I'm a big believer in is conditioning creates confidence. And I knew the conditioning that I had to get myself too that allowed me to have success in wrestling. Uh, And I didn't. I didn't stray too far from that. In fact, I did even more so that I never lost my confidence during this period. I go, if I can just get my health back and keep that window is as close as possible, that gap as close as possible to being entering shape, even though I'm not in the ring. It's going to make the transition easier. And because a lot of athletes when they when they after injuries or they retire, we we don't train as hard as we did when we're on our prime with that and a lot of that is injury related. And I learned from a lot of people and watching what what the greats do, and I go, I got to make the right adjustments, and I got to keep my conditioning and I'll give myself a chance. And here we are. I've gotten my help back. I'm getting cleared next month, and it's fucking game on. There's a lot of shit going on. So it's I'm I've waited a long time, and it's like I didn't do any media. I stopped doing things right until I won that trademark, and I'm like, just just get your health back. There's a lot of things you can't control right now, but I can control what I do, the effort I put in, keep a positive mindset, and we're gonna do this. So I appreciate everyone that stuck with me for all this because it's it's been a ride.
Speaker 2: First one up.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have a super chat from Big Jay. He wants your thoughts on Jim Cornett. What do you think about Jim Cornette? We love you too, Big Jay, thank you.
Speaker 2: He's had a lot to say about your rye back And honestly, give me it's not only him and to me it's his co host that goes way other guy, way too deep for a guy that probably has had zero interaction with you in your life and in his life, he goes so hard for no reason. What What did you have to say that both him and U and Cornette?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, hurt people try to hurt other people more often than not. That's typically if you want to dive into it from a psychological analyst perspective. Whatever the I've got, Look, he talked, they talk bad about everyone. That's the read dirt sheet headlines, shot on everything.
Speaker 2: Ha ha.
Speaker 4: I mean, just take a look. I've Jim, He'll I I there's things he'll talk about in the business and I will agree on I don't agree with taking shots and because you removed from the business and this is something I've always tried to do and on my show is. You know, if you're around the guys, you're backstage all the time, you're gonna talk and with a little bit more respect on things, and you're gonna you're gonna mind your piece and cues a little better. I met Jim once. He came up to me to show at Wrestle Kate. He was a sweetheart. He's nothing like, he's nothing like. I don't hate to ruin this for the people. He came shuffling over to me. As soon as he made eye contact. I'd never heard anything, never listened to a show prior, had no experience with him. He was me Matt Hardy in the main event. He came over, Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Jim Cornett. Couldn't have been any nicer could And then time and they see this guy's just this and that and look, I've told him multiple times I would love to come on the show and talk to him. He'll be the best rated show he ever fucking does, even though he's number one on it. And yeah, it's really easy to be number one, shitting on everything in the world. You've got to look at the mirror the end of the day. I don't even need to come on there and have be confrontational. I let's just talk about pro wrestling. If they've got questions on the things that they want to talk about that they like to go in on, I'm more than I'm more than happy to sit back and literally hour two hours they want to go three, I will dedicate as much time. I've called everybody out that's sitting there, all the bullshit and the lies. Look, let's just have conversations live, let the people hear us interact. You guys want to go out and do your thing. I don't need to do that. I'm perfectly happy and content in my life with things. But I think it's very easy for people. It's really easy just to read the dirt sheet headlines and the other guy that does that and like you said, never have taken a bump. Jim at least has been in the business from a career of a managerial part of it and been highly involved in the business. So Jim, Jim at least is entitled to his opinions where it holds more merit over certain things. And there's a lot of things I agree with him on. I don't agree though, with you know, you don't need to be disrespectful and go all in on everybody just to try to get views or listens. That's, like I said, he acts an entirely different way. And I've heard enough stories from people he does not act the way that he acts when he does his show. The other guy doesn't have to go backstage. I have to go to the other He's not shown up backstage at WW or AEW. I promise you if they were, they would not be They would be the most polite, cordial human beings, which I saw all the time.
Speaker 3: So well, what is the biggest critique? Because I have not heard I don't.
Speaker 2: Listen to their show, I have not heard very insult just very insulting about everything they just did. They insult, name calling, just his tweets.
Speaker 4: And he does everybody though, it's not just me. He does it with everybody, right, But when they do.
Speaker 2: It about you, they take they literally they take apart every single piece of everything you do, your podcast and your tweets. And it's honestly, it's it's like they've got a personal vendetta. But it's more the co host that drives it than Cornette. Cornette just comes in with his quips and you know, and the com Yeah, but it's the co host that drives it. It's like, you know, either you turn him down for an interview or an autograph at some point, and he just carried that for the next five years.
Speaker 4: Well, like, what the deal is is these guys, and this is why I want to come on there, and look, we don't have to I told Doll, Look, let's just go on and have a conversation and let's see if well, let's find some common ground and you guys everything, And I think the fans are going to see really quickly what the deal is with all of that. You know, the other guy. They attack people all day long, and I think I probably years ago probably attacked back. No doubt they've said things about it. But I've also mentioned with Jim there's a lot of things he talks about wrestling wise. He's very intelligent on I just don't think, you know, if you truly love the business and want to help the business, and you want to be remembered fondly in the business, man, loving respect goes a long ways, and you know, you ad your time, and there's you know, I've been away. The business moves on with or without us, and I've got to meet a lot of the guys that have come up since I've been away, and like, you know, man, I'm fans. I watch just like everybody else, and you know, I'd rather be supportive, and I don't go on my show and watch something on Dynamite and then and go, oh, that piece of shit. He fucking sucks. This guy doesn't know how to fucking work. This guy, this guy, blah blah blah. That's what they do. Man, if you love the business, find a constructive way to get the point across that you want to want to want to get across, But don't go all in on people just for the sake of doing it, because you don't think you're going to be backstage or not involved anymore. You're not going to be remembered fondly. And you could say you don't care, but man, I just think it's we love pro wrestling. I love pro wrestling. You know, say what you need to say in a in a respectful way, because if that was you and there's another person doing a podcast shitting all over you all the time, it's just you know what it is. It's just he's afraid to communicate. He's afraid to have conversations. That's why he doesn't have people on his show. They're old and they're scared. And there's nothing wrong with getting older that I hope to God I get older. But they're scared and it's fearful, and they're hurt. There's something that has happened in their lives where they're and so they just go in on people and they make fun of shit. And that's why they're audience that whole cold of cornet bullshit. They're all insecure, motherfucking people hurting in life, so they just make fun of everything. And it's not right. Man. It's like, but you fire back at him. It just goes back and forth. Look, let's just fucking have a conversation. I'm not afraid of anything, are you guys? Because they say that's where I'm at with everything, Booker T shut the fuck up. Let's have a conversation. I'm sick of it. I'm not done. I'm the fucking man. I've got my family, this this bullshit I've been dealing with WWE fucking game on. Motherfuckers. You want people with passion, you want somebody with ruthless fucking aggression. I'm coming back to fuck shit up. Fuck everyone. These people try to ruin my lives. Now you're paying people to fucking come out and say bullshit lies. I'm coming get everybody head on, and that's that because there's not a motherfucker in this world I'm scared of and I'm sick of all the bullshit. So and like I survive, man, I beat Vincent everything. I'm about to get my social media. That's the only thing I haven't been able to fucking get on him. We're gonna get it. I ain't crawling back. I ain't one of these little bitches. I didn't become a drug addict. I didn't become an alcoholic. I've built my fucking business. I built my life away from there. I escaped Shawshank, and I'm gonna fucking come back. I'm gonna break the walls down. I'm gonna go somewhere else. I'm gonna do what I fucking should have done to begin with, because this is where and there's the reason why people are with me. Because I got the fucking energy and the passion and I believe when I'm speaking, and I've been at the top, and I played that top role without the fucking title but I can do it all over again. I've got my health back. But like, this is where I'm at with people, like, let's just talk. Let me, let's go over the facts. Fuck the dirt sheet, the bullshit, the people that are trying to create controversy and drama at the expense of the men and women who put their lives on the line, broke my fucking back and shoulder, gave everybody everything I had, and motherfuckers like Jim Cornett and that other guy who can't fucking do shit in the guy damn ring are gonna fucking tell me how to work. Fuck you, Let's have a conversation, you little bitch, scared motherfucker, have conversation and be a goddamn man. However old you are. You and that other guy you couldn't fucking lace up my goddamn fucking boots and step in the ring for one fucking day with me, So fuck you.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. I don't like me, And right back, I like nice.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's that's where I'm back, guys. Whatever this is, this is I got my life. I got a dad, bye by fucking mom who lives. I got an apartment in my house. I take care of my mom my dad's seventy four, showing signs of mental decline. Fuck everyone, like this is my life. You're fucking with now on things. And I got put up with this ship for seven years and focused on building my brand, and now you're gonna try to fucking cut me off on different things, put different people to come say things. Let's just talk. Let's talk, because I could talk all god damn day long.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to ask you about Booker T. But we just got a huge super chat Captain Keith, fifty dollars super chat. Honey, thank you so much, he says, Hey, guys, I don't really have a question, just want to say hey, and I love this show. Captain Keith. We love you too. Thank you for being here for Rye back and for me and for Chad right back. I saw this Booker T stuff going back and forth. You were supposed to be one of his podcasts. Did you? Was there an agreement for you to be on? And then something happened and.
Speaker 4: Now so Booker I guess, I don't know. Out of the blue, out of left field made some comments about me, and again he was in WWE when I was there. We got along, got along great. He was did commentary on my matches. I was in his pay five all the time. What you know, for that beginning deal when he was on commentary and then when I left, and I could tell you where it started. It was when I made the comments about Vince's mom. And I've explained this on on Stevie Ray Show, and I'll explain it again here because it's very important, and I apologize since and to his mother who I met, who was a sweetheart. The reason for that, and this is where Booker became personally involved in this was Vincent then were dragging on the rye back trademark settlement, uh dispute with the USPTO. And in like that cost me a lot of money. Okay, they kept just dragging and dragging. They reached out that they wanted to settle when they found out they were going to lose. And this was about a year and a half ago. We agreed on all the terms on the settlement, which just kept taking forever. Like we would come back and I have to pay my attorney all the work that they do, So they'd come back with something, we'd have to do more work. We'd propose something and they were taking months in between this, and then while that's going on, Vince the stuff happened where he got stepped down and hunted and them took over. But they reached out on the settlement. They go, we want to repair the relationship. They didn't want and I could talk about this. There was a five million dollar amount practice suit they forced me to drop for the company in twenty twelve when I was in the main event with Punk. This is the where all the problems stem from. They don't want to have a conversation about that. That was the one hold up in the settlement with that. Anyways, the reason I made the comments about Vince's mom, and I was fully aware of what I was getting into with this it and I knew that I was gonna apologize at a later date. But Vince and then were hurting trying to hurt me financially. So my only way this bullshit game and then latching onto my social media was I'm gonna fucking hurt you emotionally because their attorneys had reached out multiple times for me to try to They didn't want me talking about Vince on Twitter, which is all every Vinch tweet I've ever done was a shot back at them, saying, I'm not in your fucking system anymore. You don't tell me what to do. So that was an emotional shot at Vince that I knew I could emotionally hurt him because he was listening with it and it was wrong and it wasn't right. But it's a war that I'm in, and it's my war. It's nobody else's. Booker though at that point had not knowing, he never called in it talk, didn't know anything about anything going on with the situation, and just he got personally invaudary. He goes, I don't respect Rye back anymore. I would never shake his hand, and blah blah blah. I wish you know that there could have you. Look, I don't agree with what he said, but you know, I wish he would have. You know, I don't agree with what he said. If I don't know what's going on with him in WWE, and I'm just gonna leave it at that. I wish he just would have left it a little bit whatever. But I didn't go in. I didn't involved because me and Stevie Ray get along great. Didn't want to get caught up in that. I let it go and then so nothing has happened since then. Then he comes out of the left field and goes right back, acts like he's been in the business for one hundred years, which nobody's been in the business one hundred years. But I've been in at nineteen. I've been in every developmental system they've had official developmental system, and I've been on the main roster for about five years and worked various roles and and independence after that. And you know, so, I, like anybody, I share my opinions. And if he ever had any problems with anything, he's never. He's never. I don't know what he would disagree on that I've ever talked about and whatnot. But he said some things and says that ADW shouldn't hire me, and that's directly coming from WWE because what I told me, and Stevie called me right away after all this. We had a nice conversation. He invited me on the show Stevie RAYTV, and you guys can listen to that the listeners and you guys can make up your minds on things where things stand with all of that. But I just couldn't sit back and leg this is this is who are you to try to tell another company if, by the way, if all these things are true with me, why don't you want me to go to that company and raise chaos and hurt your competition? That would be so obvious what they're doing. And I go, I've got my help back I go, and I go, I'm just going to confront this stuff head on, and I go, let's just have a conversation and let's talk about whatever the issue is. And he invites me on his show, and then he was the one that clarified a lot. He wants it live, and I go, great, my only demand is that it is live. With that, and then he came back out and said shortly thereafter ride backs making demands, I can't he's not interested in having a conversation, and I rescind my offer to come on the show. So what it happened is WWE though they didn't want me talking about everything that's been going on, because everything that we're going to talk about and I had I did on Stevie RAYTV that would have happened on his show, which he's paid by WWE. They don't want that all out there on platforms that aren't being suppressed like mine by them, so he and like, I don't think Booker was scared to talk per se. But he got told not to put me on his show from who pays gets him his paychecks every week. And that's that. And then I said my piece. I still never went in on him on anything. I just let's let's talk. And then Stevie stepped up, Big Brothers stepped up and brought me on and we got it all hashed out.
Speaker 2: That's in unbelievable.
Speaker 4: But you know me, how how fucked up is this? He's the second guy, Henry was the first. Without that conversation, I'm went ready for I've been waiting a long time for that. With that, But like, who are you You're gonna say, don't hire this guy, Matt, you're gonna try to I don't care what I've got going on with anybody. I would never say that about anyone. But it's very suspicious that two people getting paid by w W at the time, they both they both come on and say, aw, don't hire this guy, not any other promotion, just the number, the promotion that that's right there with him, right, So I just go, you guys just are gonna help my cause because enough people know me in the business so well.
Speaker 2: Mark, Mark Henry want sorry. Francine was another one. I was like completely out of left field. And now you know, when you're back on the convention scene, you're gonna see Mark Henry out on the conventions.
Speaker 4: He was at Wrestle Coon behind me for three days. He didn't say one goddamn word to me, and and I look right at him. He didn't do anything. He told everybody. He told the world when he saw me, he was gonna rip the flesh off my off my bones. I could buy flesh. You're still in full time. Yeah there, And so I don't have no fucking fear. I don't think if they look there, so it's like it's stupid and that Mark's not a bad guy. I just think he said he knows what he said was not true with it, and they look right, let's have conversations with this. But there's been some wrongs here, man, and like this this stuff is like I'm coming back. If anyone thinks I'm not coming back, you're out of your fucking mind with it. But all the bullshit and the lies, like I've sat back long enough, man had to eat ship no more.
Speaker 3: I want to read something that you your return to TV would bring in the highest rated segment of twenty twenty three on any wrestling show with a one two week rye back return lead in. Yeah, and then you're calling out Goldberg.
Speaker 4: I'd want Bill Goldberg. I don't see anybody else with the fucking confidence to say that.
Speaker 3: Are you well? I know you probably can't say if there's talks happening, but do you have a good relationship with Build? You know him?
Speaker 4: I've met him, Yeah, I have all the love and respect in the world for him. I've met him once at Wrestle Khan when he got inducted in the ww Hall of Fame twenty eighteen. He was there to say hi to a few guys at Wrestle Khan and we made eye contact. He came over, brief interaction, quick hog hello, and that was it. But uh, I've always had love and respect for him in this and I have an idea. This is my goal right now what I'm doing. Just I can clarify this for everyone. I'm creating buzz from my fucking couch. Sure, I'm not even involved in the business, and I'm getting millions of views on all the platforms, me being suppressed by the way I legally by WW getting millions of views and everybody creating the little buzzer headlines. With everything from my couch, I am the perfect last opponent for Bill Goldberg. Nobody is as motivated as hungry as me. I look, a lot of people are gonna say a lot of things. I have my views on the business, and this is physical acting and wrestling is the hardest thing in the world. With this, I embrace the creativity and the storytelling more than anyone with this, and I'm motivating everything going on with WWE. Success is the best revenge and I just need one opportunity to shut everybody the fuck up. And everybody's saying Goldberg's best days are behind them, No they're not. Goldberg's gonna have his best fucking match, his last match with me. I've already envisioned it. I know what it's gonna be. I've played it out, I've seen it. I've let the lead up to build up everything. I need one opportunity. Put me on TV one to two week lead up time with that, and I promise you it's gonna be the highest rated segment of twenty twenty three and the most social media activity with me. Just me audit, I promise, and if not, I will eat shit on it all day long. But telling you, I know what's going on, I know what WWE has done. There's a reason why they've done it, and I'm the one with the energy to fucking change things with it. But Goldberg's best days are not behind him. He has one left and I want to get the best Goldberg for one more because I know how to motivate people. He will be on his A game when he steps in the ring with me. If he chooses to do so, it will be his choice, not mine. With it, but that belongs on TV. It doesn't belong in fucking Israel. It belongs on TV at the grandest stage. I want him at aew all in. I want my return, the return and the ending. That's the story. Let me tell the story. I've just sat back for too long. I'm bled and blessed to get my health back with all of this. There's nobody, there's nobody alive breathing that is going to put as much into this to make this work as right back. And that's that with it. But I'm coming out and I'm saying some things, and there's gonna be a lot more things I'm saying, and I'm going to go back it up. But this game, you can't be afraid to speak your mind. You've got to be able to You've got to have that passion in your belief in yourself. And that is what is missing overall and pro wrestling. And you know Punk, other guys have issues with the one thing with Punk all day long that motherfucker believes in himself. That motherfucker has a passion when he speaks, and there's a reason why he has that strong connection with fans with it. And we need more people like that in wrestling.
Speaker 3: If you don't put yourself over, who's gonna do it for you? Sure there has to be some self promotion. And I think, like I was saying before you came in there, you know on the show, it's like when I posted that you were coming on as a guest, it was like a fifty to fifty response. Some people were really excited, and then other people were arguing with me, like you have this guy on the show, why would you want Rye back on? And I'm thinking, what, why wouldn't I want Rye back on? The show, Like, where does with the fans? Now? Where does the hate stem with these fans? I mean, you're you're a confident guy, right, which I think we all need to be confident in this business. Which you know, if you're a wet you're not going to sell anything. We're kind of in business for ourselves, right.
Speaker 4: Conor McGregor is the most popular UFC fighter and he's a great, fantastic fighter, and he stayed the most popular fighter even in losses and not fighting all the time. You know why because he believes in himself and he has a confidence and he's backed it up enough times. But he has a confidence. He doesn't let waiver or break, and he doesn't let buy into the bullshit, doesn't let the fans distract him, you know. And he has issues and things going on, but he's confident at the end of the day. And that's what this game. You cannot reach the heights of success that I want to reach without it, and that the past ones you can't. You don't think Stone Cold, Steve Austin and The Rock were fucking confident motherfuckers. You don't think Ho Cogan was a confident motherfucker. You have to be in this, and I think if you know the real me and this is like I said, it's physical acting, and I embrace the creativity and the storytelling with it. And I truly don't have an ego. I believe and I understand it. That's I look forward to me and Bill having a conversation because I know what Bill wants for his last one and I know just to tell it and it is I am. It's a lot of people though, the fans and the hate to answer your question that you know, wwe when I left, I had we had to take down a lot of fake articles. They published fake articles with the sportster in different publications that there are their their partners with this. They were running paid Facebook ads on how I treat fans horribly, how I'm a dangerous worker. All these things that were not true. Never been talked to once, By the way, my entire career, working with all the top guys from beginning to end, I've never been talked to once about my ringwork being being being dangerous. I've never been told I was getting sent back to developmental. I've never had anyone say you need to lighten up. Nothing on that, and on being greet with fans. Every promotion I go to, You're the nicest guy, You're the most down to earth, ground humble guy. Fans I spend time, I'm just myself. They put this stuff out to just to try to hurt my brand when they knew I was going to take everything and win everything. And unfortunately by ignoring this stuff, I can't keep up with all of it. I can only I wasn't going to keep paying for seven years to get articles taken out with it. I saw what they were doing. The game plan. I go, I've got to get my help back. Let's win my trademark, build my brand, focus on what I can control, and I'm going to turn this tide when I get my help back. And that's the stage that we're at now. But they created a lot of hate and in this world, no one's not. Everyone's going to like us, right, but they they did some fucked up stuff here with things. And if you've noticed, I've had people on my show and I talk with people on Twitter spaces. I turn every single one of them by just having a conversation and just simply explaining things. I can't do it with every person, but I could do it with enough and put that out there on the on the important topics with things, and I think people will have a better understanding of what is going on with it. But you know, if you think I should just sit back and just eat shit from the things that this place has done. They have tried to destroy me and ruin my life with it, you got another thing coming. But you know, we're going to have the hate. It's always going to be there, and it's just block move on, keep the relationss. I'm not hurting anyone I know I'm in. That's that. So, yeah, you want to get people talk, that's.
Speaker 3: Absolutely good or bad. I mean, your name's out there. I always say, you know, I'm not everybody's cup of tea, and that's fine. When I was younger in the business, that used to bother me. But now since I'm older, I've learned that it's okay for people to not like me if they don't want to like me. You know, there's other girls that they might like more, and I'm okay with that. But when I you know, I see like your response is and I'm like, he seems like a reasonable man like you. You're willing to talk to people. But yeah, people are just spewing hate at you constantly, and I'm just like, why.
Speaker 4: They read dirt sheets though, and they got to understand that these dirt places, these people are all creating drama and controversy at the expense of us within the talents that are doing it. But I get a lot of clicks for them. If you go look at any of the impressions that these companies get when they use my name, it's a lot. And so that's the formula that they don't care the damage that they're doing, and people need to understand the content that they're consuming. You know, I got to hate there's people the they just give you an example when I told on an interviewer whatever it was, that Triple H. I told him to his face and I sent him on a text too when we all this was coming to an end with my trademark and that he was the biggest disappointment to me. I grew up loving him and wanted a better relationship with him when we got along well at certain points and it was one of the true frustrations for me. And even now at the end with all the trademark stuff, I sent him a long message with everything and I go, I want closure. I want you guys off my social media. I want to face to face with you and Vince. I want to talk about everything that happened with the outpractice lawsuit and all the bullshit that went on. Let's just have one conversation face to face. I don't care if I ever come back. I don't want to come back there. I want closure and all this end. That ball is in their court. They still have not answered that, and that's on them, that's not on me. But I'm willing to have conversations on things and hear people out and talk with that. But the dirt sheets and the people they took that and they go ride back calls Triple h a disappointment, and then they create a negative article with it. They don't put the entire thing there. It's actually, man, I wanted our relationship to be better, and I'm speaking from the heart and being honest and communicating. Fuck, I really wish me and Hunter had a better relationship. I feel like we have a lot in common on different things. And he was a big reason why I got into work and out well when I was a kid and man and his intensity and I took some of the things that he did and applied it to myself, and I liked the way that he worked, and I wish we had a better relationship because it was something that bothered me. But people don't listen to the whole show. Then they just go read that headline all ride back called Triple H. You're disappointed, fuck him, and they go and react out of hate. They get involved in other people's business, They let the dirt sheets manipulate them, and then they go spew this hate online and they wonder why wrestlers and other people just block them. It's like, you guys come so disrespectful. You're coming with lies, you don't know the story. You don't It's not like they're saying, hey, right back, I saw you made a comment about Triple H and I didn't really understand it. Can you can you help me understand it better. I'm not blocking somebody like that. I'm gonna go let's okay, let's go have a conversation. But they might come match somebody, fuck you, you sucked. Triple AH is so much better than you. I hope you die well. I'm not interested in having a conversation with somebody like that. Block move on.
Speaker 3: That's terrible and I've been on Twitter for five years. I started really late because like I got married and had kids and I didn't do social media, and then I got back into the convention scene. So in five years, I've blocked seventy seven people.
Speaker 4: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: How many people have you blocked on Twitter?
Speaker 4: We're probably over nineteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Now he's on seventy seven a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'll tell you another thing. It was I had it was it would actually be in the twenty you'd probably be twenty three or twenty four thousand. I think it was at five thousand and years ago. I had somebody go on block everybody, and I tried, I go, let's just see what happens, because I wanted to see if it influenced my suppression, if it made it better, and it didn't. Whether instead it just allowed all the shitheads to come back and say shitthead things. So I'm sure a portion of them were in that, but it would actually be higher. But it's not I don't block people. Block to me doesn't mean hate. It just means I'm not interacting with you. I don't want that negativity on the page. It's all. I will conversate and talk with people that can be respectful and then have you know, interactions like in real life, because in real life I meet nothing but nice people.
Speaker 3: So exactly, well, let's get to something nice, Dan, Thank you for waiting, Dan de man VID's five dollars to chat. Hey free seeing the Queen of Extreme Rules. Thank you very much. Rye Back, who are some of your favorite wrestlers to work with? Let's do a.
Speaker 4: Positive Yeah, so I talked about it. We get this all the time on the show, The Rye Backs Show, the WWE. There was First of all, I loved working everybody that seth Rollins was always a lot of fun. Russev was a lot of fun. Dolph Zigler always a lot of fun. Seamus me and him. I wish we had a I wish me and him could have had a real, real program. We got to work some live events at various stages and then also the elimination chamber that that one. He's a lot of funny, he's physical and he's intense. I'm trying to think. There were so many. The shield matches were always a blast, you know. Daniel Bryan again, I wish we had more. We had a few on there. I had a lot of matches with Caine that were actually a lot of fun, various a lot of live events. Big Show, Big Show Man, that guy. You know, it's harder on me physically wrestling the bigger guys because I'd always have to pick him up and and they always that it gets the best reaction when you do that, but it physically takes a lot out of you. But Big Show was always willing to take bumps for me on live events, like anybody that knows. And Big Show was towards the end of his run there when I had when I got to work him, and he I'd seen him when he didn't want to take bumps for other guys. He always was willing to take bumps for me and like and take the shell shock and he'd let me press him off the top rope. He'd do the old flair. He'd go to the top and press him off the top because I ain't picking him up from the ground over my head. But the h I'm telling you, he didn't have to do that. So like that man. There's so many, so many on it, but it just I always loved Callisto another one. It was like that big guy, little guy matchup we could do anything. Our best matches were on live events, and we got our times cut on the pay per views towards the end. But so much fun and so much I have respect for everyone that doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, house shows are so much better than TV.
Speaker 4: Oh it's you don't have any the price you're going out there in front of people, but it's you can just go have fun, and it's it's it's all a different environment, right right.
Speaker 3: Big j two dollars, super check rye back and he encounters with Hawk or Animal.
Speaker 4: Hawk, No Animal, I apologize. I got to be around a little bit. He was always very complimentary. I remember seeing him at WrestleMania in like the in the green room and the lobby at the hotel TV hotel with the things during WrestleMania week a couple of times, and he was always so cool with me and so nice and with them and they met, watching them grow up and just that intensity and believability and hopefully did them proud. And then because those guys were they were the ogs in the game that really raised the bar of big guys, you know, going out there and that road warrior pop that you know that there's a reason why they call it that.
Speaker 3: So absolutely, you're getting back into the convention scene. And this weekend you're going to be in Philly and you're doing icons.
Speaker 4: July first, I think, right next weekend, next weekend. Yeah, you scared me. I'm like, wait, I have something to Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry when yeah, that's okay, Well we're live and then airs on Creative a week after so yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, okay, sorry, Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Think I'm thinking a week ahead of time when this air is on Creative. But anyway, have you been doing many conventions?
Speaker 4: No, but I've done a few with that in what I don't I did one in Baltimore, the celeb Fest six in February, which we had had a fantastic turnout to that. Yeah, did Wrestle con in l A and then and for those for the two or three days out there here and that that was a lot of fun. And then in this one and so but I haven't the I stopped everything in twenty eighteen after Sophie, my dog, had got disc disease at two years old. She's had double digit ruptures and it was paralyzed twice, eight surgeries. She's doing great now. I chose I firmly believed the meaning of life is love and happiness. And my doctor had wanted me to stop wrestling because of everything if I wanted to get my and my doctor finally had a very stern conversation with me on you need to stop. But I was still going to do appearances and things, and that happened, and I just looked at it and I go, I couldn't leave her like I would have had to put her to sleep, then couldn't check her in anywhere like she needed constant care. And so I just made a decision. I go, I've got enough. I think I'm good for a good amount of time, and feed me more. Nutrition was rolling and we were profitable. I go, let's I'm gonna literally even hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table a year with what we were doing. And I just go, I go, the meaning of life is love and happiness. With this, I go, I would be a piece of shit if I put her down just to go make money that I have already when I think I could just everything will get on track eventually, And it's the best decision I ever made. She's alive, she's been great, she can walk, she can go for walks again, she could jump. She is a fucking miracle. So it's like it's one of those I'd read during that period that I got blackballed and that people weren't booking me. No, I stopped to take care of my dog, whether and that's the truth, and so I have it. She's now and my mom is here, and on the weekends, I could do things more often on the weekends if I want, with certain things. So just doing here and there on that and that's that, you know.
Speaker 3: So if you get your match with Goldberg, do you see yourself coming back to the business full time, Well.
Speaker 4: That would be, I think is the goal. I wasn't you know, I obviously didn't want to leave and had to to walk out to save my life and career. And with that, and you know how people they don't understand that how big of a reason that was. I expressed a WWE and hunter multiple times and had conversations with the hunter alone and with the doctors, and you know they were went back and shoulder were bad, specifically at that time my back and I needed that from that botched ankle surgery when I was in Nexus, that that paranal nerve runs into your L four and L five. That's why my disc were degenerating. It all stemmed from my ankle injury that we never fully really examined and looked at, and they just put me back on the road and it was it was a fucked up situation with that, but they were just giving me tort all and courtizone to cover up the pain. And every day on the tort all and the court zone three times a year. You're only supposed to do courtizone once a year. Ate away all the cartilage in my shoulder on that have no cartilage left in that and the back and the tort all is hard on your body and your your your liver and kidneys. You don't need to be doing that every day. And it was two years of doing it straight twelve ibprof in a day. I just go I got to get out of this environment and just get away. So for people that think like I left to save my health with this first and foremost, I've got that back and the goal now is I wasn't happy, you know, I walked away from a multimillion dollar contract with this. This wasn't like, it wasn't an easy decision, but it was the right decision to save my life with this. I'm not happy the way things have ended and the way that the narrative has been changed on certain things, because I know how much I love the business and how much I put into it. So the goal is yes, to come back, and really I feel have my prime years ahead of me with everything. I don't got a gray going on. My dad didn't go great till fifty five. I feel better than my and twenties. So while all my peers are kind of coming to the end because they've they've they've been hoard out essentially, I've gotten to rest and rejuvenate and get my body back. I think my big run is coming. And I really believe that with that because I've I've taken care of myself and got myself back together.
Speaker 3: So when's the last time you bumped?
Speaker 4: It's been It's been four years probably since hurt. What I can tell you it was I've survived. I came in with Bill de mottin Deep South eight hour days. The toughest things I've ever done are behind me with it. I honestly I love the feeling. I love being in the ring and bumping. It doesn't I'm not worried, but I know that there is there's going to be in a there's going to be a period of time of that that is, get cleared, get back in the ring, and then and we're going to be ready to go.
Speaker 3: So that's all I'm so excited for you KM five dollars super chat just got here, So apologies if you answered this, But any plans to do any business with ae W in the.
Speaker 4: Future, well, I think I mean in challenging Goldberg and wanting that to be at aw all in you know, I think that's the biggest stage and that would be the biggest fuck you to WWE with everything with that that The goal right now is to create buzz, get cleared, and then move forward with it, and we will ultimately that's going to be Bill's decision. You know, he may already have an opponent in mind or you know, but I would like to still have that conversation and hopefully will with that and we could see what can be done. And I've already come out too with I'm at a stage of life like with this, I see what they're doing and what they tried to do, and it doesn't matter if I was wronged or feel that I was wrong. It doesn't matter if from from Punk to the guy Pat Buck and Mark Henry, I'm willing to sit down and have conversations for the love of the business, for me to do what I love, and for fuck you to them. They're not going to be They're not going to beat me, they're not going to win, and I want to be a part of I want to be a part of a team that's going to be able to evolve and grow the business and make the business better because the more success and the better AW does, it's going to force ww to change how they treat people because they're going to lose more and more people as this goes on. With it, I promise you, whether it so a w success is going to be for the betterment of pro wrestling in general. I have no doubt from the people I know and how that environment is, so I am heavily invested in that and want to be a part of that success at any cost with it. So it's just like that's where my mind is at with everything. And if I put out the tweet on Punk, it everything going on there with those guys. But I hope they all can sit down and communicate, and that's something I've learned. And I was just talking to Malina. I had Alicia Fox on my show today Victoria and Malina was listening and me and Malina were talking after the show and just talking about like in the business and how we oftentimes don't have conversations with people because of the fear, and how we're all love the business. We're all dealing with the same thing, and specifically in WWE we're all in that negative environment, just trying to survive, and you sometimes cut off communication. And it's like, one of the things I've really learned is you know, because ultimately that ends up only hurting. It hurts everyone whether it and and the business can be so much better if we talk and work things out and find a way to get on the same page even if we disagree, but at least just talk. And I think that's selling and for the for the few people that I've had issues with, and it's just because communication was cut off on it. And so I'm at a stage of life where I've just like evolved and grown and I've seen the hate and the negativity and i know what my goals are and I'm so hell bent on reaching my goals and the things and not letting them stop me anymore and get my health back that I go, Look, even if I was the one wronged, let's just let's just breach out. Let's have the conversations. Let's show and show the younger people in the business that like this can be far better than what it was prior to us and our experience if we if we talk a little more and conversate and have communication. Doesn't mean we're always going to agree on everything, But I just think that sunging in that WWE atmosphere, it and it's just the business in general. It's just I think everybody it creates that everyone wants to play the best roles. And you know, that's where I've altered my thoughts on the business. And it's physical acting on this and it's like I want to be able to be creative and tell stories and I want to be and that's the stuff that I truly love about wrestling. It's not the wins and the losses, but in that WWE environment, they reward people that win more. They treat you horrible. If you lose more, they fire you, they lower your money. They have this element in this environment that they try to treat it as it's real, but it's not in the sense of it's predetermined in the roles. That's why I try to educate the fans I go, we should have a greater love and appreciation for the talent that do this, because you can't. The winners can't win without the losers agreeing to lose.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean everybody's equal, doesn't mean equal pay. That stuff. All of a sudden, the past, like it's things need to be balanced out a little better. But the appreciation, we need to be more appreciative of all the men and women that do this, that sacrifice themselves. Because I've read horrible things that people say I failed in the main event when I got with Cmpunk, you know where I go, I didn't fail anything. I was killing it. Merchandise wise, everything was on fire. I played a supporting role. Unfortunately, I got put in a supporting role to help Punk go on to feud with the Rock. For the bigger picture was sena Rock at WrestleMania. So I just got put into a role that some people wanted it to be for me. But by doing my job and being a professional dirt sheets, and these people shit on you because they don't actually have an appreciation and the love of the business, and they're just shit disturbers with it. And that hate trickles down to the fans. And I've dealt with so much of it, and I have a shield of armor. I've survived hell like nobody can penetrate or hurt me on things with it. But I want to help others because we've had the girl that killed herself now, the Hannah the I apologize her name off the top of my head, the what was her name? Hannah?
Speaker 2: The girl from Tough Enough Her.
Speaker 4: There was another one a couple of years ago. Was she a new japan wrestler.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she was in start stardom?
Speaker 4: Is that stardom? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I forget her name, but she was in the stardom promotion.
Speaker 4: But from the hate and the online everything.
Speaker 2: Social media, yeah.
Speaker 4: I it bothers me with that, and so I want to help Edgie and I do it on my show. The fans like this is physical acting, and yes, it's wrestling. It's the hardest thing in the world, and there's very real elements and real emotion in it. But like the people, the men and women that do this. You know, you're not a loser if you go do your job for fifteen years, but you don't hold a championship. And not to say that you but you just play every role that they ask and you go out and execute it. And yes, there's people that are better at certain things and better like yes, all that exists, but it's just a lack of it. Like I grew up loving everything with wrestling. I didn't hate anybody, and so to me, the hate that I see, it's just I don't understand it. But but you hit.
Speaker 2: And you literally hit the nail on the head. And I say this to franc Scene all the time and other guys I talked to in the business, I say it all the time. The line has been blurred. And it's not just WWE, and it's not just AW it's the dirt sheets. Somewhere along the line. It has now become real to the fans, and like real in a major way. It's being covered by ESPN and these sides sports and entertainment and and they've blurred the line. And we look back on when we were growing up, it wasn't it was what we treated it as. It was wrestling and now it's like it's treated as a real entity and it's exactly what you're saying. It is, you hit the nail right on.
Speaker 4: But the people, it's real human beings playing the roles and doing this. And I just think too with like you know, the meltzers and the dirt sheets that create controversy and drama at the expense. And I know Dave, I've just personally heard differently. He lies on certain things. He also does other things where he tells the truth, and that's another one. I would love to have a conversation with Dave and talk to him because man, that guy. They create a lot of hate for people. He's allowed to have his opinion and talk about what he thinks are five star matches. I have no problem with any of that, But what I feel like he should do is explain that this is just my opinion. He should have respect for all the various styles and the men and women that actually do this because he's never done it. And if you actually love wrestling, why would you want to create hate for anybody in the wrestling if you love it. Yeah, I just it's such a disconnect for me. But what happens is people like that have and they have their listeners and they come up with something. They create a hateful piece of content that then gets regurgitated a thousand times on five thousand, five hundred time, a thousand times on social media from all the content creators and everybody just regurgitates that hateful content and then arguing ensues. It's like we as content creators and people though the journalists that it stem You got a responsibility. Yes, you could state your opinion, but if you have love and respect for this, it will trickle down. If you educate your viewers in the left, like I always tell my fan, don't go hate, don't go attack people don't like. Let's don't I don't like, don't be that cult of cornette, that behavior type bullshit. Don't do that with that. But you got others that promote that. And it's just I'll just never understand it. If you love wrestling, I don't. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I had back in the day. We you know, we didn't have social media when I was on TV because it was the nineties. We didn't have Twitter, and.
Speaker 2: You guys have hotlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had the hot call the hotline, and Meltzer hated me I've never met the man, never met.
Speaker 4: Him one you ever reach out to call and talk to you?
Speaker 3: Ah? No, yeah, you would report every week. I took the worst bumps I He told everybody I was anorexic and blieme it and I wasn't. I mean, back then, I could eat fifty cheeseburgers and I didn't gain announce I was very kid, but it wasn't my fault. You know. I would eat and I just couldn't gain weight. You know now I look at a cookie and I gained one hundred.
Speaker 4: Day that you're listening and Dave, anybody listen. I want to have a conversation with Dave Meltzer live.
Speaker 3: I thought it.
Speaker 4: I would like you better. I don't want to argue. I want to just talk. I'm gonna put like, let's go all these people, let's I just don't agree, man. I just think that it's just mean spirit.
Speaker 3: He made me cry every week. Oh it's not your fault, no, but it's just a twenty something year old girl trying to, you know, be in front of thousands of men.
Speaker 4: You're doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm out there working my ass off. But nothing was ever good enough for him. And I said to them, as I don't know why this man hates me so much.
Speaker 4: It's just hurt people, try to hurt people. Somewhere in him, he was not able to do it. And so, yeah, he watches wrestling, but I think he has a vendetta and he hates certain things that people that have done it that he didn't have the courage to go and do, and so he creates hateful, negative content around it to create drama and controversy, and then he'll make up the lie, let the lie get put out, and then he'll respond back to the lie and create more content and just it's a horrible cycle that he's been able to survive off of for a long time.
Speaker 3: It's just terrible. Yeah, we get one more question in for you before you go. Big Jay wants to know your thoughts on Vince Russo good or bad.
Speaker 4: I met no issues with Vince at all. I've been on his show multiple times. He came on with Stevie Ray real quick quick, a little run in last week. It was a lot of fun. We were laughing. Okay, you know, I think Vince all the a lot of the top names in wrestling that he worked with. They all have him on his show and respect him and talk to him. I think Vince is a guy that has gotten hate over the years for different things in it with social media. But if you talk to him and you know, I've always had pleasant conversations with him, and you know he has his views and his opinions on the business as everyone does, and share him. But if you actually just talk to him and like, you know, I like him, I don't. I don't see what. I don't listen to everything he says on that And it's not to say that if I heard something, I might disagree. Everything he's talked about before, he's passionate about and I agree with different things that he said when we've we've been talking in the past.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I like him too. Yeah, I don't. I don't get.
Speaker 3: Kim. Thank you for the twenty five dollars super sticker, Honey, we appreciate you. You're going in the Charles Chip jar right back. I'm not going to hold you up anymore. But I just want to say I'm super happy for you. I'm glad everything is finally turning in your direction and the tide is turning. As they say, if it's not Goldberg. It's going to be someone because if somebody doesn't put you on TV, I think they're crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh got to get cleared. And thank you.
Speaker 3: You have a lot to offer the business. You're still young enough. I meant seventies. Shut up with the gray hair.
Speaker 4: Of the other top guys.
Speaker 3: So let's just well, you know, yeah exactly, but I am. I'm super happy for you. I hope one day I get to meet you at one of these conventions because we've never met face to face. But thank you so much for coming on. Continued luck and health to you, and I hope your parents are okay, your dog's okay, you're okay, and everybody thank right back for being here. Good luck buddy, and we will see you somewhere down the line, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. It's been a pleasure, and you guys have a great night, you too, honey.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What a powerful he has passion that he's awesome. I don't, I don't understand. I don't. He's got a good attitude about things, you know, I think he has a very good attitude about things. And like I said, you know, I'm not everybody's cup of tea. You don't like me, don't worry about it. Move on, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Like a wise man once told me, talk good about me, talk bad about to talk about me. That's right, you know, but it's some people don't like to hear the truth. And he does not speak anything but it, and that's the problem. And you know, and we'll go back to the beginning with the cornet talk and that set off the rocket, you know, and thank you to whoever asked that question at the beginning, because you know, that's what really was to me. I mean, that's you know, it's an obvious point to start at. But I mean they there's a lot of bull craft that they spread about him, and they call him stupid, and they call him all these negative things. I mean, the guy does not hold back anything, you know, he literally gives it at all. He shared everything he's gone through with the trademark stuff, the suppressing of the social media, you know, all the stuff with his injury. I mean, for God's sake, he's showing the the cupping and the the no that comes out of it. I keep seeing it every time I go on and I see the little cups of blood and I go down there, it is again. But I mean, you know what we we're all saying in one of my my my TV studios I worked in Wizzywig. What you see is what you get and with right Back, that's it. That's a constant What see is what you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, And he's you know, he's aloud his opinion. It's his page. You can say whatever he wants. You don't like it, you keep scrolling. You don't follow him, you're not a fan, don't worry about it. That's what I say. I don't follow people I don't like. I follow the people I like. I like righte Back, So I follow him, he follows me, and all is well in the world. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: It's weird too because then, like I've seen Dutch Mantel also you know, took some shots at him too, And it's it's because I would think a lot of the old school guys would be on board with him because he is speaking in his mind and going against the system.
Speaker 3: But you know something that I think about too, I get a lot of slack and most people think that I'm a nice person, most people, but you get the slack that my show is too cookie cutter. I'm not dramatic enough. I don't bury people. They want to hear the juicy things, you know what I'm saying. I get more people to come in if I talked bad about people. Do you think it's more stick to get people to watch your content with some of these guys, Because like he said, like about Jim Cornett, like he said he was the nicest person to his face, and then he buries him on his show. Is it stick? Is it for real? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He is really just about the most professional guy I've ever dealt with in He's awesome.
Speaker 3: I met him twice. I met him at the ECW show that he came to and it was a very quick hello, how are you nice to meet you? Then I met him at your show, yeah, in Virginia was it Virginia when we did that timing, and he was super nice to me. But somebody had said that he called me a hooker, like he wasn't a fan of ECW and Francine's a hooker or something like that, and so I said, I was scared to come say hello to you because I walked over to his table and he goes, I didn't say that about you. Somebody else said it about you and blah blah blah, and he said, I never said a bad word about you. I said, okay, so that's fine. And he was super duper nice to me. So is it like somebody was trying to start trouble Like I don't know, but I just, you know, I think like he's he was great in the business, so of course I wanted to meet him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But then when I heard he didn't like me, I was hesitant to go to the table. I'm like, oh, I don't know if I should go over there, but I did because it's the right thing to do. That's how I was taught. And then he said I never called you a hooker, and I was like, well, I'm glad because it hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: Like somebody said, he's stuck in his nineteen eighties ways. Look, I'm stuck in the nineteen eighties with wrestling. I think his ways are great. But it's just like Francine just said, that's what gets people, you know, listening and it and Rybak said the same thing. It's it's what gets people listening.
Speaker 3: To bury people to get to get our numbers up for subscriptions.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, it's I don't want to do that people, but you know, we have probably the most comprehensive ECW content out there, and we have to scratch and claw for every view like and subscriber and member we have. So I mean, it's you know, it's a matter of how you go about doing your business and it's it is what it is. But I think that people just jump on the bandwagon of saying, oh, right, Back sucks, and Rye Back says he does not suck. If he was in WWE, he'd be a top guy because there's nobody built like him. There's nobody who's got that kind of person, a guy that like that, that that's that's smart, and that a tune into his business in a top pet. Nobody liked that right now, and honestly, that would be a huge asset to the business.
Speaker 3: Captain Keith says, I'll let y'all bury me for subs Thanks Japan, keep Dan ten dollars, super chat Dan, I just put in the Charles chip jar thank you, sweetheart. Yeah, I don't get it. I mean, he he just seems like he's a reasonable guy that would you know, like he said, just want to have a conversation, you know what I mean. It's like, let's talk it out. And I don't know, I don't like the whole just calling names and burying people like I have so much in the vault I can I'm telling you there there are people I would love to call out and bury. But what's that going to do for me? It's not going to do anything for me. Like, I don't I would rather spread love than hate at this stage in my life, Like I'm too old for those bullshit. I want to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, my favorite wrestler is currently on the shelf. If you were going to go on a current roster, would be Randy Orton. But he's on the shelf right now, what are we talking about? Kim asked, who's my current favorite wrestler, and he's, oh, Randy Orton. He's on the shelf.
Speaker 3: Randy Orton's on the shelf. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I thought he was a great guest though, and I'm glad he came one on the plad. He got to speak his truth and I'm glad things are finally turning around for him.
Speaker 2: So that was a good time, you know that was great. That made that hour fly.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 2: Man, I had wanted to add him, but I mean the hour.
Speaker 3: Maybe he'll come on for a third episode, you know what.
Speaker 2: And again like he's the kind of guy, like you know you could go daily with him. And this is what I was gonna say to you. So have you seen him go on the Twitter spaces and challenge the trolls?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen a Twitter space, but I have seen him like retweet a negative comment and then answer it like I've seen a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's great. So what he does is I've seen them in like the posts because they pop up. I do it when I'm on the PC rather than on my phone. So like he'll be in like a Twitter exchange and he'll go, well, do you want to go on Twitter spaces and talk this out? And he'll be like, all right, I'm on Twitter spaces. We're waiting for you know, Dark Fan thirty six to come on because they said that I'm lying about X, Y and Z and I come on. Yeah, And he talks to them for twenty minutes. By the end, he flips.
Speaker 3: Them Wait a minute, do you see like.
Speaker 2: You No, it's just it's audio it's just audio. Interesting. It's like you're listening to a conversation. It's great. It's our mutual friend right back and eyes our mutual friend. I sent it to I said, who would challenge this guy? If that's what he's gonna do is call you out and make you look like a giant puss if you don't answer him and say, I'm giving you the platform to get in my face. This is the proverbial say it to my face right jump on Twitter spaces. I'm giving you the opportunity to literally say it to my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know much about Twitter spaces. I know a lot of people do them, but I didn't really know what it consisted of. So that's interesting. Well, good for him, keep fighting the good fight right back. I would love to see him back on TV. You know I I think he is a very charismatic character. And like I said, the confidence people think it's arrogance. If you don't build yourself up, nobody else will. You have to be your biggest cheerleader in this business. So self promotion is key, and he is an expert on self promotion. He knows how to get himself over.
Speaker 2: So how would Rye Back have done with that? E Would they have taken somebody who's that outspoken?
Speaker 3: I see, I don't know. When I look at rye Back, I kind of think of tas Okay, his his body and his like, I don't know, like it reminds me of a Taz character, you know, I don't know. I think he would have did well. I mean, he's a great worker, so we always welcomed great workers.
Speaker 2: It would have been a monster.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh, of course he would have Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Ibout him and bam bam. I would have been a showed own.
Speaker 3: Oh that would have been a nice combination right there corner. Yeah, that would have been fun. I would have liked to manage. I would be.
Speaker 2: I could see that because he did he does the singlet with the air brushing, I could see a little air brushing on that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't need any more airbrush.
Speaker 2: That's one thing that you didn't really have. You never really had air brushing on your.
Speaker 3: I did with Stevie, I did with the short but.
Speaker 2: No but not yeah but the shorts but that but not like in your you know, long.
Speaker 3: Term I want a lady, I don't air wear airbrush stuff.
Speaker 2: But you never had like anything, you know, forget it.
Speaker 3: I had enough air brushing, I had the shorts, and then I had the franchise on my underwear.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's cool, but that we liked.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that was That was a great episode. This evening we just filmed, uh for our channel members. You want to tell them a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, we took the back we went. We went back into uh, the old vault. And I'll give you the exact date. It was the New York State fair Grounds. It was a mixed tag match between the duo of the franchise and Francine taking on that dastardly Tommy Dreamer and Buela McGillicutty May sixteenth, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Seven, so long ago, good Lord.
Speaker 2: A lot of moving parts at the end of that match.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was a fun watch along though. I love watching these matches back because I don't watch the old stuff unless I with you, Chad. So it's it's fun reminiscing and telling you stories you never heard, and telling them stories they never heard.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's my favorite part when you pull stuff out there like I never heard before, and you know, I've heard a lot this and there was I forget what it was. You did say something on this one that I had never heard.
Speaker 3: I did, and I'm not going to say here, you're gonna have to go, but I still go and watch it when I edited. It happened when we were in the ring and somebody came in unexpectedly and that was it.
Speaker 2: That was it, That was it. But yeah, no, we watched that for the YouTube mema. So if you haven't grabbed a membership, go ahead and do so. There's a ton of classic content from when we had our Patreon channel. It's completely you know edited, so you can just get right to business. It's none of the you know build up and the ending where all the plugs and stuff is right to business. You get to watch all the interviews, the watch alongs awesome stuff. I just put up the full interview with Mikey Whipwreck that we did way back when I put a one story on the main YouTube channel. But I put the full interview up with Mikey today, so I remember, go check it out. But classic, classic stuff, just being at it all the time. So if you haven't joined, please do.
Speaker 3: I just talked to Mikey.
Speaker 2: Oh how's he doing?
Speaker 3: Three days ago. Yeah, he's doing well, so it's good to hear from him. Yeah, all right, well we're gonna I guess we'll pick a winner.
Speaker 2: Should winner, just don't pick your nose, oh Charles chip jar.
Speaker 3: Who Okay, shake it up and grab myself a winner here.
Speaker 2: Captain Keith said you probably cheated in that match.
Speaker 3: I probably did, Keith, you know me too. Well.
Speaker 2: Well ride back versus Rhino.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Oh there's your winner right there, the lovely Kim.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you got another package coming to Canada.
Speaker 3: The Lovely kimrad.
Speaker 2: I'll get Kim her franchise and Francine uh picture, and I'm also going to give her one of these.
Speaker 3: Okay, well about him, perfect Kim. Congratulations, Thank you so much. Appreciate everybody who came in this evening and and uh and gave us super chats and channel members and all that good stuff. I don't know if any anybody joined the membership tonight, but if you did and I missed it, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: I think was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Somebody did.
Speaker 3: Did somebody just join this evening?
Speaker 2: I think somebody did because I saw they had a little icon next to their name. All right, nod there because I see a little T shirt already.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know Tex Scandal.
Speaker 3: Tech Scandal. Are you new? We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I've got questions about the name, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what's going on. But we appreciate everybody. Thank you for joining. I think we're going to do another one two weeks from tonight. I've been going back and forth with our next guest and I'm hoping to lock them in. Oh KM, new member, welcome to the family. We appreciate you. And you get to get the cool emojis and the private channel members videos, right do you get that?
Speaker 2: Go back and watch. There's a ton of great stuff on there. Plus Okay, every time we do a live broadcast like this, we record something new especial, So every time we've done a live since we started bringing the content over to this channel, there's a new video. So go back and watch. There's awesome behind the scenes of Barely Legal ninety seven. There's a dark side of the Ring preview. Just go back and check it out.
Speaker 3: Excellent, excellent. All right, Well, where can people find you? Chanster? If they want to follow.
Speaker 2: You, you could head on over to Twitter. You can check me out. It's at chad Ia NB for those that need to spell it out. Been a little quiet on Instagram because I had to switch phones as my other phone did look, I had to go back to an I phone eight. This thing could break your face. This thing is so big. But at IBE Exclusives on Instagram, head over to my website Ibexclusives dot com. Go to the eBay page. If you collect sports cards and sports memorabilia, I'm working with a client that's got a fifty plus year sports card inventory that's slowly but surely working its way throughout the IB Exclusive system. So if you're looking for something that you need or something that you want, get the Chad st a holler and I'll take care of you as best I can, and I'll do what I can for you. And also, if you're on YouTube, go to Perfectly Rated just type it in the search bar, and more importantly go to get my go on YouTube as well.
Speaker 3: All right, tex Scandal welcome, Yes, he is new. Welcome to him and all the new members. So we appreciate you guys. If you want to follow me on social media, you can find me at ACWDVA freezine. And if you were here and not subscribed to this YouTube channel, please subscribe. We're trying to get to ten thousand subscribers by December thirty first, at eleven fifty nine pm. That is the deadline. We need ten thousand subscribers, so please subscribe, share, comment, channel, membership, everything. We love you, guys, We appreciate you. Happy Wednesday. We hope you have a great weekend, and we hope to see you back here in two weeks. O bless you and and that's a wrap.