Speaker 1: If I'm not comfortable and I'm hungry and i haven't worked out, it's over. Calm down with Erin and Carissa. Is a production of iHeartRadio. Oh Hello There, Hello There, Home on the Range. Well, I mean, I'm a poster child for ranching look and also I don't have This is a makeup that I found in my middle console of my car because the Robberts also took my makeup back, which I discovered and we'll get into that on the full length podcast later. Because I didn't use I had guys as.
Speaker 2: A natural beauty.
Speaker 1: I hadn't used my makeup and a week and so when I went to use it to go to a birthday dinner, I realized, oh fuck, that's also gone. So we'll discuss all of that later at another time and date. By that we mean our full length podcast on Thursday. Welcome everybody. I clearly am what was the show on Fox Marrying a Farmer? Yeah, I'm doing the host and you look like a what's that like? You look like a bronze beauty. Okay, it's all lighting, free game action, we guys. We love when you guys submit your question. So first up, we'll try to get to as many as we can here. Vincent Yonkers, what's your lady's opinion on online dating.
Speaker 2: I've never done it.
Speaker 1: I probably should have. I would have had better luck than you know, the random people that I ended up being with. I think go for it. My sister was married. I mean, my sister did match dot com. She's been married I think for over fifteen years now, and this was like old school, like she's one of the OG's and I have the greatest brother in law. And yeah, I think by all means everyone's got a busy life if although I have heard something mean, there's always horror stories. I don't envy having to do that because there's a lot of frogs you kiss, I think before you get to the prince, right, I think go for it. Yeah, I wouldn't knock it. I know a couple of people that I've done it. I know people that are trying to do it. I just it kind of sounds like I base this on my sister, who is an actress and answer and always auditioning for things. It's kind of like you get so jacked up and excited for you kind of have to be you know, like what is it for your enthusiasms or your enthusiasm be kind of like chill flatline for a bit, don't be dead. But you know what I mean. I just feel like if you get too high, you're gonna come down too Well. You got to take it for what it is, because I also know some people that get really excited and all that stuff and.
Speaker 2: Then it's time to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or like I as somebody who's moved very fast in relationships and like after the first day, I'm like, we're getting married.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I did and you.
Speaker 1: Did do that I remember Nope, yeah, nope, nope, nope, since a wrong stephilouise O eight one one. How do you guys stay so fit during this season when you're always on the road. I am actually in a workout shirt right now because this is me telling myself after this podcast, I have to hit it to quit it and get out there and do some legs I high recommend. I had an old hockey coach tell me this when I was traveling and I wasn't working out with a hockey team. He said, when you get to a hotel, do not lay on the bed, do not sit on the couch, put your stuff down and get right to the gym because if you don't do it, you won't do it. I love working out. I have to do it for my mental state more than like my body because it's so perfect live. But I have to do it for my head. If I miss like two days, I'm a crazy person. So I like apps. I like the peloton app. You can do it on the treadmill. You can do a strength exercise. Not a paid promotion here, wish it was, but blah blah yep. For me, I've always been a runner, and the reason why is because traveling so much on the road, throw your tennis shoes in. It's a great way to see the city that you're in. And so it's one of those things like before the production meeting in the morning, I'll get up go run. I'm not a big gym person. At the hotel, I'm always like what am I getting in there? I don't want to do that. I just like to go outside and run. Or I will find a class like a hot yoga class or something like that for ato that I know that I like. In fact, quick story last year Amazon Thursday Night Football, our first game in Kansas City, I said, does anyone want to.
Speaker 2: Go to a hot yoga class with me tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: And Andrew Whitworth, all seven eight feet of it say, I love to and so him and I went to a six am yoga class and he crushed it. Every woman in the studio was like this guy. So it's really fun anyone that's like on your you know, your crew or whatever. Because I know, like Kevin Greg, they also like to work out.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. Greg doesn't work out at all, which so annoys me. He can just yeah they did, Greg, You're just always in workout clothes. I yeah, Greg is at the point Jared's like this too, But Jared's been retired a lot longer than Greg has. Where you've worked out so much during your life that you meet a minute.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: So those boys Kevin will run, Kevin will go do a little bit of a sweat. But yeah, I'm like the crazy person. Okay, oh it's your turn. Sorry.
Speaker 2: This is from JD. Ford.
Speaker 1: Five five five boots or heels. Oh I I used to be five five five eight one eight one. I used to be a heels person all the time, and like I would be wearing like seven inches to lettos to.
Speaker 2: Pump my gas. Those days are over. Real life COVID.
Speaker 1: COVID changed a lot of things for me because and age, there's a time and a place to be wearing the heels that put you up there. But also it looks like you're trying a little too hard at this age to be like throwing on the stilettos before noon, like where are you going? Are you coming in from the night before? I mean, is this a walk of shame? So I am not a boots person? I would say I am heels half the time, where I used to be eighty percent of the time. And now as a rancher, I'm into boots and I'm.
Speaker 2: Into I'm into rain boots.
Speaker 1: A lot, and I also love a flat I feel like it also is just you know, I don't know more appropriate for this point in my life.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you've never done here.
Speaker 1: No, I hate I have really small feet, and I just I have zero zero For somebody that danced her whole life, I have zero zero balance. I don't like being uncomfortable. The second I'm uncomfortable, it's over. So you said with heels, it just looks like you're trying a little bit too hard with me. It's like, how about trying a little bit because I'm always in a sneaker. I'm always in like a super flat heel. Our stylist Alissa Green, it's not her favorite thing about me. But if I'm not comfortable with my feet, it's if I'm not comfortable and I'm hungry, it's a tough time. It's just not and I haven't worked out. It's over. That's the try call it a day. Heels heels, not working out, and uh, what's the other hunger? Hunger?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm a walking snickers ad, not paid, by the way, but would love to Who's a whore? Me? Singing Sarah eleven favorite food slash drink recommendations for Fourth of July parties. I mean, I just love a ranch water with taine or a skinny spicy margarita light on the like sweet. I'm not into the tahen and I don't need I don't need a salt rim In fact, I swear every because I'm always like no salt.
Speaker 2: They put more on what are we doing here? I don't want to swim in the Pacific or the Atlantic Ocean. I need that salt out of there. Because I'm a.
Speaker 1: Gal that can retain water just by looking at salt, so please leave it off.
Speaker 2: And the tahin doesn't do much for me, like are we licking the rim?
Speaker 1: And as a former bartender, not to always go back to my resume, but I know that that the salt or like the other little condiments that sit out on the old bar, I know. I'm just a little dute, a little dirte. I'm not interested and I don't mean martini. Like that's why I don't put the olives in my drink, leave them on the side, because I just it's been sitting too long. Yeah, this isn't a buffet kit. It's not a buffet kit, and we have This is from Sean Howland. Thing you miss most about NFL season crazy Ziness? Would you like to go first on this one? I was talking to my boss today from Amazon, and we were actually just talking about how I'm miss seeing everyone, Like we get so used and we love the people that we work with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think.
Speaker 1: That that's the best part about what it is that we do, aside from like the great guys that we get to come out and wonderful like women and men in this industry. I think I don't know the camaraderie of like the dinners and the fun different things that we get to do. And we're both on different text chains with our groups, and like today was one of the guys in our Fox group's birthday, and it's just I don't know. I just know our Michael Vick. Oh, I just love our group. Bless you, bless.
Speaker 2: I just love our group.
Speaker 1: I love the camaraderie the different groups that we work with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say group.
Speaker 1: I don't miss the grind. I don't miss packing. I don't miss looking like ass when I look in the clear thing to be like, do you want to your eye scanned? Well, it's not even recognize me because I look like dog shit right now. Yeah, I miss going to dinner with the boys, telling them I look like dog shit. Before I get down there, I'll send a little group text so it's like, Hey, we're meeting in five minutes. Great, just to heads up your girl looks like dog shit before we head to dinner. But can't wait to see you guys. Yeah, I miss that. You and I are the queen of always having to like if we have a ZiT, we have to tell everyone before we see them that we were hours before. I did that the other night when before I was going to dinner and discovered that my makeup bag was gone. I was like, I look like shit. I was like, there's just bear with me, like I have to like say all of these things. And meanwhile people are like, just meet in the lobby at seven thirty. We don't need all of this. My go to line if I have like a massive ZiT in tow because here's the thing, like I know and so yeah, I don't need the boys to wonder like, wow, does she know it's there? Of course I know it's there. It's throbbing. I feel like there's an heartbeat inside of it. So I will text the boys and be like, be down in five look like shit. By the way, I'm bringing someone it's called this planet on my chin. So I hope you can add an extra seat to the reservation. I mean, I tell you out there, you know, outer space sometimes and then I'm yelping closest dermatologists to inject this before kick at three twenty five. You and I I don't remember what it must have been like two years ago now where some place you were on the road and I was like, I know a dermatologist in that city, and.
Speaker 2: We were trying to like, yeah, Dallas, maybe over there. Maybe maybe it was. And then it was like, do you have a fertility needle on you? Yeah? Use that like the whole thing. Oh my god, we're doing ads for zokdoc.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they have anyone that can inject your zits on the road. Oh my god, by the way, swipe up. I can't all wait, right because at least we know they'll have professionals. We're like in the back alley somewhere doing this procedure. I think I can do that and a fertility ultrasound on the road if anyone needs me. So if you need someone and you know that I have a game there that weekend, just give me a call. Not accepting insurance. However, this gal, she can do it all. We got plenty more to talk about on this week's podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for submitting your questions. This has been the pregame for you. We'll send them all.
Speaker 1: What answer as many as we can, and continue all these conversations on the full length podcast Thursday, Bye Bye. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.