Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Amazing things are happening, and it's it doesn't surprise me. I don't think anybody with any degree of accuracy can predict the magnitude and the impact on our culture and society that this tragic event and assassination of Charlie Kirk is going to have. We're beginning to see massive signs of it, you know. But thirty two thousand requests for new Turning Point USA campus chapters have been filed since Charlie Kirk's death, I mean, and it's growing by the day. I'm staying in touch with with people in the organization. They're telling me that they've never seen anything like it. Later in the program, we'll talk to our friend Selina Zito. Remember she was only a few feet from President Trump when he was assassinated. She wrote the number one New York Times best selling book Butler, The Untold Story of the near assassination of Donald Trump in the Fight for America's heartland, and she hasn't washed. An Examiner piece out today, and she's talking about they went to the Sanctuary Church by the busloads. He tells the story about Pastor Jason Howard was taken aback by the size and the scope of the number of young people who came out on Sunday for service. He says, I'll be honest with you, I'm in my forties. I was caught off guard by the response from people who were in my church in their twenties. They were much more in tune with Charlie's influence than I was. Yet his assistant pastor, guy by the name of cold Yoka, was very much tuned in twenty two. His immediate reaction was too spontaneously, just put out on social media that we were going to pray in the day after Charlie was assassinated. We had a whole bunch of people just gather in the backyard to pray. The response was going to be bold and unashamed about the message of Jesus more than ever before. You know, one of the things I you know, I guess over time, as I've been using the phrase, I'll continue to use it. We've become numb. We've become maybe just used to it as a new norm, you know. But there was this whole effort to kick God, or even a mention of God out of the classroom or out of public discourse. And you know, one of the things that Charlie did is is go He'd go on these college campuses. Now they are bastions of indoctrination, but you know where they should have free, open, you know, vigorous debate, not just about politics, but also about faith, religion, belief systems. You know, I love the idea of comparative religions. I did learn that myself when I went to school, and I did find it fascinating. You know, I myself being raised Catholic, but I'm a non denominational Christian, and I can tell you that without faith, I would not be here today. And it was such an important aspect of my life growing up because we went to church every Sunday. At the time, I didn't always want to go, I'll be honest. And then I went to Catholic schools for twelve years, and in high school I went to a seminary and I studied theology in Latin and went to Mass every day, and you know, it was a school where it's even to get in it. They said, they said, you just have to at least be willing to consider being a priest. After like three days, they said, everybody but him, and they pointed at me. They didn't want me at that point. They knew I was pretty encouragible at that point in my life to be very blunt. But to see this among young people, and I think this was you know this as I didn't know the magnitude and the foundational aspect of Charlie's missions as well as I know it now having spoken to his pastor both on radio and TV and offline, and what his real mission was and how we'd go into these hostile environments. And a big part of his message was about his deep faith. We heard that this from his wife Erica last Friday night. The way he lived life, the things that he was telling kids. I mean, this is what's the amazing part of it is. And Frank I keep saying, the genius behind it is that he was saying things that kids would never otherwise hear on college campuses. Yeah, part of the message was about conservatism and making America great. Part of it was about politics. Part of it was Turning Point political action, but Turning Point also had you know, their faith based action, which is a big part of their mission, and he was open about his faith. Very old, traditional standard values that used to be the norm in this country. You know, think about how far as a country morally we've fallen. I mean, look at our school system for examples. You go back to the fifties and sixties were the top problems in our school system. You know, running in the halls, talking in class, chewing gum. What is it today? You know, drug abuse, suicide, gangs, violence, I mean, how did we go so wrong? Maybe time to you know, kicking God out of the classroom. Oh, Hannity, you're proselytizer. I'm not proselytizing. I'm just telling you my experience. And when people ask me in interviews and it comes up often, you know, well, how do you explain your success? I said, well, if that's what you want to call it, I think I've been living an undeserved life, and at some point God will wake up and realize it's I'm so undeserving and rightly take it from me. But I do believe that this foundational experience of growing up with faith in my life and my parents sacrificing so much. My mom the prison guard, working double shifts, my dad working as a waiter on weekends. He was family corprobation, and all of their spare money went to sending their kids to Catholic schools, which they really couldn't afford, but they did it by sacrificing in their own life and not taking vacations. I can't remember a single family vacation I ever went on. I can't, you know, remember my parents until much later in years ever getting a new car, you know, an old piece of unk usually, and not that I ever wanted for anything either. And and I love the independence they gave me, but also the work ethic. And they didn't have a problem with the twelve year old kids staying out, you know, working in a restaurant washing dishes or being a cook and a restaurant twelve thirteen years old, you know, flying home. They didn't know I had my two same Polli girls and sat at the bar at the time. Can you imagine that, twelve thirteen years old sitting at a bar after you after your shift, and then you know, drinking two same poly girls, and it was not It was not a big deal then. And I remember I became a bartender at seventeen, and you know, then I was closing the bar. Last call was at four o'clock, closed the bar at four point thirty, and you know, just head on out to the diner, get some food, read newspapers because I was obsessed with the news even at that point in my life. And I I love the freedom it gave me. But the things of my life that my parents gave me, that foundational faith that has sustained me. And I would argue when people ask me, you know, well, how have you been able to achieve something that a lot of people in this business don't achieve, And that's longevity, I would say, Number one, it's definitely the work ethic of my parents. Number Two, I finally tuned conscience that I developed from a very young age thanks to them and their sacrifice, and then my own natural pursuit of a spiritual life. Human beings are mind, body, and spirit, and that belief in God is foundational to how you live your life, and that keeps you out of trouble, you know, society in many ways. You know, they'll say, oh, that's Catholic guilt. Oh that's you know, Jewish guilt. Oh that's no. I think guilt is a good thing. And I've said this many times before. That means you have a conscience. That means that there is something within you that is that is telling you, you know when you're everybody knows when they're going to do something wrong, or at least most people, unless you're a psychopath, then you don't have a conscience. Most good people, and most people are good. I believe most Americans are good people. But to see this is pretty incredible to me. And you know, Charlie would go on these campuses and he talked about okay, yeah, don't be the kid throwing up in the bushes, talked about how he did not himself drink. I know a lot of people in my life. They cannot drink. It changes, it alters their personality. I learned so much as a bartender. There are people that can drink all night and you would not tell the difference. It is amazing how you how how unique it is to the individual. You know, everybody I determined this is my own analysis of it. Everybody has a number a number of drinks that they can have before it changes their personality. Everybody has a number. Some people's number is zero. Because one drink they either can't stop it changes their personality. You know, it would manifest itself and maybe stereotypically I'm saying this, but based on my own observations, like guys would become aggressive. They would tend to become aggressive, you know, or you know, get very love you bro, what's a bro? Love you man? You're the best man one or the other. Girls would tend to become more flirtatious than they would normally be if they weren't drinking. But this is Charlie saying, well, I don't drink. How many kids on college campus are hearing that when they're all going to frat parties and get and absolutely Adam Schiff faced uh, you know every weekend night, you know. Or the fact that you know kids are doing drugs on a more regular basis, which as any parent when you have kids going to college, that scares the crap out of you. Or the fact that these kids you know are are going to church more, or that they want to develop their faith and they're hearing from Charlie Kirk that you know, he views you know, traditional relationships, how you guys open the door for a lady, pay for your date, you know, don't be part of hookup culture. Culture even talked about one. One one video that I saw of him really caught my interest was him looking at dating as like an interview process. Look, I'm not here to proselytize. I'm not here to preach. I'm not a preacher, but i am here to say that that's something happening and stirring in this country, the magnitude of which we can't calculate now. And what Erica Kirk said on Friday Night that you have no idea what you have unleashed here seems to be manifesting itself in real time. And that was the beauty of Charlie Kirk. And I'm looking at these numbers, and I'm looking at this article. Selena Zito will join us at the top, and later I'll play for you a montage of people saying, you know what, I'm going to church today. I haven't been there in twenty years, but I'm going and I'm going for Charlie. I'm going to take Charlie's seat. One guy said, I'm like, WHOA, how many thirty one year olds can have that kind of impact on a country, and it's not just this country. I mean there was a huge vigil for him in Great Britain and in other countries are in the world. Pretty amazing movement that's happening. And you know what I had been saying that there's two real things that it was genius behind what he did. He went go into hostile environments saying things that kids never heard before, and then these kids would hear it, and then some of them would bubble and fizz because you know, they're woke, little indoctrinated robots and you're fascist, Drew racist, you're sexist, you're a misogynist. And then he would schell, okay, give me an example. They could never give him an example. It was hilarious actually if you put a montage of it together. Sad on the other part that they just throw out these names with no understanding what they're saying. And then the second part is there's this whole other group of kids that were kind of over the years, you know, forced to keep their true beliefs quiet and be silent, and he gave them a validation that they can speak out the way he did and be a part of a group that's not afraid to do that, and part of a group that's whose purpose is to do that. Actually amazing times eight nine four one sean. Yeah, of course I have the pile of hate. And yet, by the way, the FED did exactly what I told you they do. They cut the interest rates zero point twenty five basis points. It's a beginning. I think Jerome Powell knows he's out in May, and I think he doesn't want, you know, the next FED chair to come in and make him look as bad as he's going to look, so he'll he'll probably have multiple rate cuts between now and the time he leaves. He just as I get into this, I want to. I want to. I want to get to something that is critical here, and that is the FBI under Cash Battel. Then the DOJ really is, I mean it's part of the DOJ. The FBI is tam Bondi, Cash Battel, Well and Damn Bongino. I've known all three of them for many years. And when I said last week, I have faith and I have confidence in all of them. And within thirty three hours now it wasn't conventional to put out enhanced images of the shooter. But they did it in the hopes that it would it would bring them a lead to get the assassin of Charlie Kirk faster. It worked within thirty three hours. If you look at the Sarnov brothers the Boston bomber, you know, it took them what five days, you know, look at other cases, you know, look at the case that the Centennial bombing, it took six years. Look at Ted Kaczynski, the unibomber seventeen years. You know, it's and so it was really record time. And for whatever reason, I don't know completely why there is nothing but from the left in this country as it relates to anything or anybody really related to President Trump is what it comes down to.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There was an exchange yesterday cash matel going before uh the Senate Judiciary Committee, or I believe it was the Judiciary Committee, and he had this amazing exchange with the congenital liar Adam Schiff, and that was about the FBI agents and they're handling over January sixth, because and just listen to the exchange, I.
Speaker 3: Think the American people believe the truth that I'm not in the weeds on the everyday movements in what I am.
Speaker 4: Doing is protecting this country, providing historic affairs, and combating the weaponization of intelligence by the likes of Europe.
Speaker 3: And we have talentlessly proven you to.
Speaker 4: Be a liar in Russia Gate in January sixth brought to every States Senate disgrace this time and an utter calm.
Speaker 5: I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: You continue to lie from your perch and put on a show so you can go raise money for your char You are political buffoon at best.
Speaker 6: Well you can take that the FBI is protected this country, stated California Historic Reforms.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was pretty powerful. Uh, then there was then he got into a Corey booker. Let's play that.
Speaker 7: To what you said before the grand jury, to.
Speaker 3: Whatever was released. Under my understanding, Senator at the Department.
Speaker 7: Both understand the law. Let me finish you, and I understand under Rule six of the Federal Rules of Procedure, grand jury witness in this case, you is not barred from sharing their grand jury testimony. This is an oversight hearing. This is Germane to your integrity and credibility. You know right now whether or not you testified that President Trump to classify the documents at issue in the Marlago classified documents case. Why are you refusing to answer that simple yes or no question right.
Speaker 3: Now because the premise of your question is inaccurate and.
Speaker 7: There is no premise to my question. But trying to get to an order of what is truth or not? How do you know what.
Speaker 3: Was asked in the grand jury if you weren't.
Speaker 7: There, Mistertelle, this is a mocker you're making of this hearing and simple questions. During your nomination, you promised that quote all FBI employees will be protected against political retribution. When I asked you, are you aware of any plans or discussions to punish in any way, including termination FBI agents or personnel associated with the Trump administration?
Speaker 1: You, I mean, first of all, the ignorance of these senators, and then I'll get to the congressman in a minute. Since Cash Battel has become the FBI director, more than twenty three thousand violent criminals have been arrested, six thousand illegal firearms have been taken off the streets they have located, more than four thousand, seven hundred child victims. Fifteen hundred child predators have been arrested. They have captured four top ten most wanted fugitives. I would say that's a pretty successful, you know, example of what it is that they're doing. Here's Cash Battel talking about we have thirty five hundred international terrorism investigations.
Speaker 3: Listen, we're going after the new form of what I refer to as modern day terror in America. Seven sixty four crimes that involve harming our children by going after them online, causing self mutilation, suicide, sexual abuse, and steering them in the wrong direction. Currently, we have thirty five hundred international terrorism investigations. Specifically, we have in this country seventeen hundred domestic terrorism investigations, a large chunk of which are nehilistic violent extremism MVE, those who engage in violent acts motivated by a deepatred of society, whatever that justification they seem as. The FBI has seen a three hundred percent increase in cases opened this year alone versus the same time last year.
Speaker 1: I mean, amazing, amazing investigation. Now, we also have learned from Senator Chuck Grassley record showing that there's arctic frost, that it was an FBI case that went up to ninety two Republican linked targets, including Charlie Kirk's Turning Point USA. This is what Cash Patel inherited, a weaponized, politicized FBI. Listen, after you.
Speaker 8: Wrote a book called government Gangsters. You identified twenty individuals in that book. You put me on that list at the top of the list.
Speaker 5: Thank you. My children find it flattering.
Speaker 8: Twenty of those individuals have been investigated or have had adverse actions. Director, considering that you've identified these people as quote, government gangsters, will you recuse yourself from making any investigation decisions about these individuals?
Speaker 1: All right, let me get to the right cut here. I want to Chuck Grassley record showing about Arctic Frost. Let's get the right cut.
Speaker 9: It's called cross was the FBI case opened and approved by Anti Truff's Trump FBI agent de bo Artie Fross then became Jack Smith's elect case against then citizen Drump and now President Drump. These new records show that Arctic Frost was much broader than just in an electoral matter. The case was expanded to Republican organizations. Some examples of the group that ray FBI sought to place under political investigation included the Republican National Committee, Republican Attorney Generals Association, and various Trump political groups. In total, ninety two Republican targets, including Republican groups and Republican linked individuals, were placed under investigative scope of Arctic Frost. On that political list was one of Charlie Kirk's groups turning Point USA. In other words, artig Frost wasn't just case to politically investigate Trump. It was the vehicle by which partisan FBI agents and Department Justice prosecutors could achieve their partisan ends and improperly investigate the entire Republican political apparatus.
Speaker 1: Now him Jordan had a series of questions for Cash Bettel about the FBI. Are they still spying on parents like Linda school board meetings? Is the FBI still targeting Catholics? Is the FBI still censoring Americans? Listen, Director, Yes or no? Is the FBI still spying on parents in school board meetings?
Speaker 2: No, sir, Is the FBI still targeting Catholics? No, sir, Is the FBI still spying on President Trump?
Speaker 3: I don't believe so.
Speaker 2: Is the FBI still censoring Americans?
Speaker 9: Know, sir?
Speaker 2: Is the FBI still targeting Americans for shopping at cabellas or purchasing bibles.
Speaker 3: Nobody is targeted for their faith.
Speaker 2: Is the FBI still targeting Americans who are pro life?
Speaker 3: Nobody is targeting anyone for their beliefs.
Speaker 2: Is the FBI is still cooking the books on crime data?
Speaker 3: The crime data is real.
Speaker 2: Is the FBI still purging agents for conservative viewpoints?
Speaker 3: No one at the FBI has asked their viewpoints.
Speaker 2: Is the FBI still labeling the Betsy Ross flag the flag of the American Revolution, a hate symbol? No? Well, maybe that's why you've been able to what was the number, twenty three thousand bad guys. You've arrested a huge increase from the same time period in the previous administration. I think you said fourteen hundred predators, four thousand children rescued.
Speaker 5: It's those were those effects.
Speaker 3: Forty seven hundred and thirty five percent increase on children rescued.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got the guy that abby Gate wet the abbit. We got the abbey Gate guy, the guy from the fourth District of Ohio lost his life there serving our country. We appreciate that maybe when you're not focused on politics, you can actually do what the FBI is supposed to do. Go get the bad.
Speaker 3: Guys, right, That's what the men and women of the FBI do.
Speaker 1: Then, of course you got the looney left and you got mister fang fag Eric Swollwell, here's that exchange.
Speaker 8: After you wrote a book called government Gangsters, you identified twenty individuals in that book.
Speaker 5: You put me on that list at the top of the list. Thank you. My children find it flattering.
Speaker 8: Twenty of those individuals have been investigated or have had adverse actions. Director, considering that you have identified these people as quote, government gangsters, will you recuse yourself from making any investigation decisions about these individuals?
Speaker 3: Anyone that has been terminated at the FBI has been done. So now the question is to meet the muster and constitution.
Speaker 8: I will give on the visual capabilities.
Speaker 3: I'm going to borrow your terminology and call your entire career in Congress a disgrace to the American.
Speaker 4: Time all you want.
Speaker 1: Wow, maybe the best exchange came with that idiot Jamie Raskin's sparring about the release of the Epstein files.
Speaker 7: Listen, wait, have you released all of the stuff that the FBI has seized from Epstein's house, the computers, the emails, the file cabinets, the documents.
Speaker 5: What about the financial records? Have you released all of that?
Speaker 3: Everything the court has allowed us to?
Speaker 5: Which order are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Three separate federal courts have come in and said, we're talking.
Speaker 5: About the evidence you've got. It's got nothing to do with what those courts.
Speaker 3: You have anything talking about the law works? Do you want me to break the law in a federal judge's order?
Speaker 7: Now, I want you to follow your own word, Director Patel. You said up there it was under the direct control of the FBI director. He had the black.
Speaker 3: Everything I have direct control over. We have gone to court. You haven't complete your sentence. Everything you have direct control over. You said, have gone to court and everything we have directed control everything release they're releasing.
Speaker 1: Wow, very powerful, you know, But this is the state of the radicalized Democratic Party, you know, I just go back. Dramatic increases. More than twenty three thousand violent criminals arrested, six thousand illegal firearms taken off the streets, a thirty five percent increase in locating child victims, more than forty seven hundred, fifteen hundred child predators arrested, and they have captured four top ten of the most wanted fugitives. Now back to the issue of Charlie Kirk. The mother of Charlie Kirk's assassin, says he became more left leaning in the last year, more political left leaning, supporting pro gay and trans rights. He also recounted heated arguments between Robinson and his father, who had sharply different views. Jamil Hill, formerly a CNN de leading her post claiming Charlie Kirk was the victim of a white supremacist tick Kang. By the way, all these people that claim, oh it's a Maga guy, they all have egg on their face. One of them, Jimmy Kimmel telling his audience that Charlie Kirk's assassin was one of the Magagang and made them.
Speaker 6: All over the weekend with the Magagang desperately trying to characterize this kid who murdered Charlie Kirk as anything other than one of them, and everything they can to score political points from and in between the finger pointing, there was grieving.
Speaker 5: On Friday, the White.
Speaker 6: House flew the flags at half staff, which got some criticism.
Speaker 1: It just is And then he compared their acting like this is the death of a goldfish or something. This is why these shows have failed spectacularly, and they're going to continue to fail because it's unbelievable. Wall Street Journal, by the way, reporting the Biden family is broke. I guess there's no more money coming in from China and Ukraine and energy companies because they don't have influence anymore. The chief national correspondent for ABC News has to apologize after calling the text from Charlie Kirk's assassin to his trans lover very very touching. What is wrong with the media in these days? What is wrong in this country? Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program watching. By the way, really beautiful table setting for this state dinner, Trump's historically second UK state dinner.