Speaker 1: When you look at me, I know you see a fifteen year old getting his soul beckon, go to the studios, hopping o nemeousines, fucking the ladies, see fresh t shirt new And even though these things.
Speaker 2: Are true, it's hard work.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just want to go.
Speaker 4: Home in time, my girl to dray.
Speaker 3: Have come on in Ray, God, welcome back. This is good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Meila, and we is getting our hair braided.
Speaker 2: Yes, he is.
Speaker 3: Me Andamila are going on trip tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And of course, in black girl fashion, we must get hair braided equals vacation.
Speaker 4: And we also must do it at the last minute, at ten forty three pm the night before our morning flight.
Speaker 2: Because we're smart. We're not we wait, we really plan out ahead.
Speaker 5: Playing things out really well. You also have Jamial is also holding a seven month year old baby right now.
Speaker 3: So do you hear a little cute little voice? That's her. Her name's Lincoln and she's freaking adorable.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: Hi, Yeah, I'm tired. I've been driving all day. I hate driving. It was not meant to drive, was meant to be driven.
Speaker 2: It's backed. I agree, I definitely need a driver. It's not my strong point. I mean, like I could do it.
Speaker 4: I'd like to drive sometimes, but most I want to be driven, so I get text in the backseat.
Speaker 3: First and foremost.
Speaker 5: So this is the last weekend of our Black History Month that we've been given.
Speaker 4: Not that we've been given, but America chooses to observe that.
Speaker 5: We choose, that they choose to acknowledge. So, yeah, there's been some interesting things in the news in the past month. I would say we've touched on a few things, but more recently today r Kelly, if you didn't already know, went to jail or turned himself in.
Speaker 3: He's now posted.
Speaker 5: Bond for a million dollars and apparently went straight to the McDonald that he.
Speaker 3: Praise on prays on.
Speaker 2: Sorry, still has.
Speaker 7: A cough on the baby.
Speaker 5: Don't make me laugh, guys, stop laughing because I hate that cough so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now it's like a week four thousand, seven hundred and twenty six of this cough. Don't judge me, and what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's like, actually, car I explained it the best yesterday.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like an annoying, like seven year old like boy cough. It just like it just like fluck. Cough just flies everywhere, and it's loud and it's annoying. You want to just like curse up the little kid, but you can't because he's a little kid.
Speaker 3: But you're angry.
Speaker 4: I've been getting sick shamed all four thousand and fourths, three hundred and eighty seven weeks.
Speaker 2: It's fucking ridiculous, you would think, because you need to go to the doctor. Go I'm healing.
Speaker 3: Oh you're not.
Speaker 2: I'm getting better. The cough.
Speaker 3: Get your throat hurt. Now it's my throat when you cough.
Speaker 2: They're getting more far between.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Anyway, R kelly went straight to the McDonald's. But apparently, apparently he has preyed on younger underage girls in the past at and proceeded to violate his what is it, yeah, bail bail the terms of bail, which is no interaction with anyone underage, and he took pictures with underage girls at his famous McDonald said he frequents Also, would you mind reading back some of those quotes that are in the film that got him in this.
Speaker 2: I think I remember them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're pretty straightforward.
Speaker 5: So apparently R Kelly the lawyer who turned in the hidden tapes that R. Kelly's team has long been trying to bury, even when he was first brought to court in two thousand and eight. These tapes apparently say wait, where is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Here it is Michael Avenati in response to press inquiries. Below is the information regarding the videotape we provided yesterday to prosecutors. It leaves no doubt as to our Kelly's guilt as to these serious sex crimes against underage girls.
Speaker 3: Goes a little something like this.
Speaker 5: M I can confirm that the video we provided to prosecutors yesterday includes our Kelly clearly stating the following to the victim, sometimes on multiple occasions, give me that fourteen year old p ussy show Daddy.
Speaker 3: I don't even feel comfortable saying the word fourteen year old in front of it.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna spell it because I just can't show Daddy that fourteen year old pe us s y.
Speaker 3: Spread those legs and show me that.
Speaker 5: Fourteen year old pu You know the rest, give me that fourteen year old booty hole drops Mike.
Speaker 2: Like, what what in the fucking fuck?
Speaker 5: First of the victim also refers to herself as being fourteen years old, repeatedly on tape.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, this is out of control.
Speaker 3: He's going to jail forever.
Speaker 5: It's over, it's over, and all the people that defended him, like, I can't, I can't. I can't believe how little we value, you know, are women in our community.
Speaker 3: It's really really depressing.
Speaker 5: But I'm glad that justice is on its way to being served. I wish this never happened, obviously, but at.
Speaker 3: Least something's being done.
Speaker 5: And it's like more and more men are being held accountable, and there I bet there's a lot of men out there right now that are getting more and more.
Speaker 4: Scared, and I hope so because this is not acceptable behavior.
Speaker 2: It's gross. It's fucking gross. He's gross, I feel. And those poor people who are still in the sex cult, I know, it's.
Speaker 3: Just it's crazy. I don't even know how to do anyway. So that's some you know. I was, you know, reflecting on Czy too of Boo Boo.
Speaker 5: I was reflecting on the past twenty eight days of this month.
Speaker 3: And it's been interesting.
Speaker 5: There's been a lot of like negative things. There's been a lot of like education happening.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of victories and wins for people.
Speaker 5: You know, the Oscars just happened, and you know, Spike Lee finally went his oscar.
Speaker 2: And then Trump had something to say about it.
Speaker 5: Oh god, whatever, and you know it's just Regina King winning an oscar. I can't remember the woman who won for set design, but she was. Her speech like brought me to tears. And there's a lot of black excellence going on. So that's really it's a beautiful thing. But then there's a lot there's a lot of fuckery happening, which you know is typical scheduled programming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has to be a little bit of everything.
Speaker 4: But overall there's a lot of the black excellence happening, which is pretty dope. This is a cool time, but it's also still bad times.
Speaker 2: What else happened this month?
Speaker 3: Oh, Gucci, Douci, Prada, Monkler.
Speaker 2: They all have black face, apparent.
Speaker 5: Monkler had the rope around the neck thing, the NEOs thing.
Speaker 2: What you see that? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Well, basically, so their their runway show was themed as like nautical, and so they had a hoodie literally with a rope around the.
Speaker 2: Neck and what what what approved of this?
Speaker 3: It's just so insane.
Speaker 5: I was talking to my friend about this because I was like, how can they not know? Like how does there's touch so many hands before it releases and no one says anything. And my friend was like, you know a lot of these Italian houses that that create all this all this stuff, there's no.
Speaker 3: They're out of touch. I mean that out of Yeah, some of them are.
Speaker 5: Even when I go to Europe sometimes like racism isn't like something that they talk about like how it is in America. It's not as jarring and as like it's just polarizing as it is like the conversation.
Speaker 3: Not that it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Exist out there, it's just there's like more of like a resistance happening here, whereas people are just out there they're kind of like, good is what it is?
Speaker 3: It happened and.
Speaker 4: Whatever that's I mean, that's crazy. A new surround, a hoodie. Why would that even be necessary?
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: People are so insensitive. Wow.
Speaker 5: Jannat Jackson announced her residency.
Speaker 2: MGM, then can we make that happen? We're going are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Like it's Janna Jackson, She's my first she's my first concert.
Speaker 3: I went to see the Velvet Rope.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I always say that I've never been to a Janet concert, and I'm highly disappointed in myself.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 2: That's a huge Jean. Well we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Vegas shows are amazing. I saw j Low that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Does Mariah have a residency?
Speaker 3: I think it's over.
Speaker 4: Oh dang, it's it's sad she did Yeah, she did, right, Yeah, I remember she did. Brittany Ryan Drake hasmon right now, that's.
Speaker 3: Not really a residency. It's it's a club appearing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate like they're making it. See why these people have a residency. It's like Cardi b' is not doesn't have a residency. I mean, it's a residency, but at a club. It's not like a Vegas show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about Jesse Smullett?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I'm just still battling with this one. I mean, I think I need more. I need more clarity on it. I don't want to just throw.
Speaker 3: Him away.
Speaker 5: I don't want to just like believe you know what's being fed to me. But because also did you see those text messages that he released, Yeah, they say that he was paying them to trade him. Yeah, and they had like having conversations about their trading schedule.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if that was a.
Speaker 5: Code word, if that was set up beforehand to make it seem like they were who knows trading all those strange that like he went to Chicago and then they followed him there to beat him up, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, oh, so those those guys were from Chicago.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I heard that the guys that were supposedly allegedly hired were they were like extras on the show, and that's how but that's why I thought they were local.
Speaker 5: But apparently like he paid them like five weeks before they were even supposed to start training him, and like.
Speaker 3: They said, they were making fun of their they sent him a meal plan. People were making fun of the meal plan had like tuna and peanut.
Speaker 2: Butter on there. Or I saw that.
Speaker 3: He just I don't know Jesse, but he I mean, I don't know him, id all.
Speaker 5: Then there was rumors, I don't know if he said it, that he was battling an untreated drug problem.
Speaker 3: I don't is that is that this excuse? I don't behavior. I don't know if that's confirmed.
Speaker 5: I just it seems like such a nice and it's not innocent, but like just a sweet person.
Speaker 3: That, like I do, wouldn't do something so selfish and strain.
Speaker 2: I know it is it's odd and I can't think of a motive. That's it's really confusing, is.
Speaker 3: Like, is it is this all like a plot to weaken our cause?
Speaker 5: Like right right the weekend, like the Black Cause wearing the Gay Cause all at once, like knock them both out with one and one one hit.
Speaker 2: I mean, they think this is gonna knock it out.
Speaker 4: They'redly mistaken, of course, but it just it gives like Trump supporters Trump supporters.
Speaker 9: Like, am yeah, I thought, yeah, I can't think he needs more money.
Speaker 4: I can't think he needs more fame. So I just don't understand it. I just think maybe they're lying, and the police lie about a lot of shit, so I'm just gonna stick with they're going.
Speaker 2: But I did see the.
Speaker 4: Surveillance of the two guys buying hats, and I'm like, this is awfully convenience, the ski mask and the hat at the same time, in the same purchase.
Speaker 2: Together on camera.
Speaker 3: That came out a while ago though I already seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still think it's terrible. Oh onto other news, the pop culture in the.
Speaker 5: Pop stricks in front of anything, it's the internet, the Internet.
Speaker 4: Tristan Thompson and Jordan love affair one night Stand.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I think it's a Kardashian curse or manufactured story.
Speaker 3: I don't know who knows, So don't. I don't put ship past.
Speaker 2: Them, like they would just let her go.
Speaker 3: She ain't going nowhere. That's where she's going on the red table.
Speaker 5: Talk to go, like try to like save her herself because Jada Pinket's gonna make people.
Speaker 3: Be like, she's so young and dumb. Let's talk to her and figure out why she did this.
Speaker 2: Isn't she twenty one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's so young.
Speaker 5: Really, Like I blame her for sure, but I really blame him, Like you're supposed to be. You're even older, You have the family, you already have two kids, you already had a baby with someone else named Jordan.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, his baby mom.
Speaker 2: Was, it's just.
Speaker 5: You want your baby, bottle baby, let may go baby.
Speaker 4: I don't know because he's only like twenty seven, right, he's young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's young too, but I mean, you have two kids.
Speaker 2: Grow up.
Speaker 4: Clearly he's not getting the memo, but the growing up memo, I mean, grow up.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine the kind of pressure you're under dating at Kardashian.
Speaker 4: The kind of pressure that says, don't fuck her sister's best friend, you know, just basic shita pressures.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're.
Speaker 4: Right, and then she's done, Like I don't care how much she wanted to say there was more than an alcoholic influence.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jordan, yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I make mistakes all the time while drinking alcohol. Not that that's not an excuse. He's your best friend's sister's baby daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's oh, but that's all bad.
Speaker 5: But anyway, we have a special guest today. Our special guest is our beautiful woman who's braiding our hands today. Okay, can you introduce yourself?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 7: I'm Leana.
Speaker 3: What's up? Leanna?
Speaker 4: And Lincoln who was very sleepy and doesn't want to go to sleep, Yes, like my four year old.
Speaker 3: They like she crashed and she keeps trying to look at me, you know, somebody, like.
Speaker 6: They slowly dre know, like she'll be moving.
Speaker 7: She crashes, she doesn't like slowly.
Speaker 2: Go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, lays I'll sell a mom. She's brought her baby and.
Speaker 3: How does she again?
Speaker 7: Seven months?
Speaker 2: Seven months?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 7: Twenty three?
Speaker 2: She is great? How's motherhood so far?
Speaker 6: I love it?
Speaker 7: I mean I'm making mistakes every day.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's join the club.
Speaker 3: Were you planning on being?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Were you? Did you plan on being a mom or did you want to be? Because I mean it's you're pretty young to be a mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean I knew I always wanted to have kids. I just didn't know that. I didn't think it was going to happen, like like when it happened.
Speaker 2: So were you trying or no?
Speaker 11: Not that I was trying. I just I knew I always wanted to have kids.
Speaker 3: It's just were you not trying?
Speaker 7: I wasn't trying at all.
Speaker 2: Were you not not trying?
Speaker 3: You're not like you are not putting a condom on?
Speaker 2: You were not pulling out?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hm? Why?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: She's so cute?
Speaker 5: I mean should I had my baby at twenty eight and that was.
Speaker 2: Hard, right, I was still like, little shit, what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 3: So I can imagine.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're in school, you're doing like multiple things, right, Like, that's got to be really hard to balance everything it is.
Speaker 11: I mean, I have the help from my mom, which like I don't know, why don't I really don't like she's such a big help.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like do you feel like? What was my question?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: I had a really good question. It just really it just came to went.
Speaker 6: Thinking, you can't touch this on my hand?
Speaker 4: Are you with the Lincoln's Dead?
Speaker 2: No? Did that happen after while you're pregnant?
Speaker 7: We were never together?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were never together.
Speaker 3: Is he active in her life? Sometimes?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't even say.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's like so you're like, definitely, he's a Monday dead. That's what.
Speaker 11: Day he always texts me or calls me, like because he lives in New York, so he's like, oh.
Speaker 7: I'll be out there on Monday. Oh god, he's a Monday dad.
Speaker 2: I call him a Monday dead. Does he come?
Speaker 7: And I call him her her sperm growner?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds familiar. Yes, there's many of these terms. I didn't I think I have to adopt the Monday one.
Speaker 11: The Monday dad right, He's like, is he young too?
Speaker 7: He's twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Okay? Does he have other kids? He has one other daughter yet in New Yorker?
Speaker 2: Okay, how does that fid? How old is she the other kid? She she just turned to Okay, so they're pretty close. Yeah, hmmm, do you know the other mom? No? Interesting?
Speaker 5: Do you feel as a young mom, because like when I was your age, I was getting blacked out drunk, doing lots of drugs and being very responsible. Clearly you can't really do that. I mean you could, but you know, probably shouldn't. Yeah, do you feel like you're like missing out on that or do you even care?
Speaker 3: Did you? Did you like before prior to having a child, were you what? Did you go out a lot?
Speaker 7: I went out?
Speaker 3: Because what you got pregnant probably when you were like what twenty two or twenty?
Speaker 11: I got pregnant when I was I was turning twenty two, twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I got pregnant in November last year and then I turned twenty two in December.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So do you feel like you're missing out on any of that blacked out drunkness?
Speaker 5: I just wonder, because like, I don't know what it's like to be like a young super young.
Speaker 3: I mean we weren't that young, you know.
Speaker 2: We had like a good like eight years of blackout drunkness.
Speaker 7: Ten Yeah, I never really got like.
Speaker 3: Blackout drunk maybe not blackout like I.
Speaker 6: Mean, I like going out.
Speaker 2: How important is blackout drunk to you?
Speaker 8: For me?
Speaker 4: The hair because very high and important level, kind of like your club hair, very high like my club hair. Oh I was.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've never been blackout, but I did party. I believe a party. I don't really feel like I'm missing out.
Speaker 3: Because you used to go out now or do I go out?
Speaker 11: Like if my mom, if I ask her to watch her, she'll watch her. But for the most part, I just like spending time with her, I because I don't want to miss anything, right, So like I try to spend as much time as.
Speaker 7: I can with her.
Speaker 3: Do you have other friends with kids? Yes, I'll do a lot of your friends have kids.
Speaker 11: Mmmmm no, I have a few friends. The ones that I have that are kids, they're a little.
Speaker 2: Bit older than me, okay.
Speaker 11: And then the friends that I do have, well, actually, my friend is pregnant now, she's doing may Oh, so a few of my friends they're older and have kids. And then a few of my friends are pregnant.
Speaker 2: Now I'm about to have kids. Most of your friends out here in LA or are they back home? They're back in Philly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh you're from Philly. Oh okay, you and your Philly connection. I always got a Philly connected.
Speaker 2: Well you know I'm from Philly.
Speaker 3: Okay, bitch, got it, make it known.
Speaker 2: You forget all the time.
Speaker 4: Actually her, her mom is friends with us. She okay, how is your birth experience?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm currently suing the hospital.
Speaker 11: Really, So what happened was we went to the beach and I was riding bikes and that like kind of like started like I had like started out.
Speaker 6: The contractions, and so we like rushed to the hospital.
Speaker 11: And so when I got there, they were like I was like two three centimeters dilated.
Speaker 6: So they were like, okay, we're gonna give you morphine.
Speaker 3: Morphine. Why morphine?
Speaker 7: They said that the morphine will like help me dilate.
Speaker 11: So I was there by myself because my mom had to go back home with my little sister because they I was like in the emergency part, like the labor room or whatever, and they.
Speaker 7: Told her that my little sister was too young to be.
Speaker 11: In there, so she had to go back home with her. So me, not knowing, I was like, okay, give me the morphine.
Speaker 2: So right, because you're just gonna take whatever they say.
Speaker 6: Right, So I took. They gave me the working nothing happened.
Speaker 11: So then they told me, well, in order to for you to get induced, you have to get epidural. And I was so against epidural. I didn't want it because I originally went a home birth. And so they gave me the epidural and you know, and you.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you've ever been on Potoso when they.
Speaker 5: Gave you, the contractions are so intense exactly.
Speaker 11: So they gave me the epidural and I was feeling my contractions, so you know that button that you're the pressed to release the Yeah, So it literally would last ten minutes and then I was circling on my contractions again and it hurt ten times worse.
Speaker 7: Because I was on. So I told them and they were like, oh, well, we're gonna have to take it out of your back and put it back in.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's so.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So my mom was like, no, absolutely not. She was like, you guys aren't playing with her spine.
Speaker 6: So they did charged me.
Speaker 12: What do you mean they discharged.
Speaker 11: Because they wouldn't because because I wouldn't do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they discharged me.
Speaker 7: So the next day, I.
Speaker 3: Because you wouldn't put the epidural back back in. Yeah it is that like legally you have to do put in.
Speaker 2: You don't have to.
Speaker 6: This was Holy Cross and Mission Hills.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 11: Yeah, And so I knew that I had an appointment with my OBI the next day. So I went and I told him, and he was pissed.
Speaker 4: He was like, they what that's his that's his like where he practices out of the right, that's where he was going to deliver it.
Speaker 7: Well, he doesn't deliver anymore other people, right right. Yeah, but he was like what he.
Speaker 11: Was like, She's like no, because I was already having problems because her foot was in my rim so like it was hurting.
Speaker 7: And then he thought that I had preclampsy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, because you're having pain.
Speaker 11: No, because my feet like swelling out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: No, he just changed it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they swell up.
Speaker 11: They had they had gotten swollen out of nowhere because I had a really good pregnancy up until the last few weeks and so that that's originally why.
Speaker 7: He had sent me over to the hospital.
Speaker 11: And girl, it was like, uh, it was like a few days before I had went and did that whole morphine and epidural crap.
Speaker 6: So he said, okay, you're giving birth.
Speaker 3: He said, you're.
Speaker 7: Basically full term. He was like, so I'm sending.
Speaker 11: You back over there. So he sent me back and I got admitted and my nurse said, so, do you.
Speaker 6: Want the epidural again?
Speaker 11: And I said, well, I don't know, because you know, you guys screwed me over the first time.
Speaker 6: So she said, well just think about it it you know.
Speaker 7: So my mom was home with my sister at the time, and I just could not take the pain.
Speaker 11: I think, honestly, I think if someone was in there with me, then I probably could have took the pain.
Speaker 3: You were alone, but.
Speaker 7: Exactly so, I was just like.
Speaker 3: Was there even a nurse in there with you?
Speaker 7: No, there wasn't even her. She gave me a ball you were and I was by myself, and I was just.
Speaker 13: Like so much young, and like, your mom, isn't that what the hell kind of Well my mom because she had to be home by sister son, No, but I'm just saying like it's not your mom's fault, but no one.
Speaker 11: Was, and I said, okayn, my sister being there, she's They said only if she's your child, and I'm like, so do.
Speaker 2: You want me to lie and say she's my child?
Speaker 11: I wanted her in there because I wanted her to cut her in loolical cord. So anyways, I was like, okay, I'll just get that for durl. So I was like, but is it the same anethesia doctor that did it last time?
Speaker 7: And she said no, this one was really good.
Speaker 2: So the other. So so he came down and.
Speaker 7: Did it, and I literally had to get it, like I was having contractions. Well so like it was so hard for me.
Speaker 11: To like stay still, and so he's like, you can't move and I'm like it I can't, like and so I literally got.
Speaker 7: The epidural during a contraction and like it was so hard for me.
Speaker 11: As they still, but I did it, and then I did it. He lifted the epidurl on my back and it worked. So then the doctor that was delivering men came in and I told to him what happened when I first went the day before, and he said, okay, well, remember your water, you swing to me. You know, once your water's broken, you have to deliver within.
Speaker 2: The twenty four hours. Yeah, So he.
Speaker 7: Broke it and I started dilating.
Speaker 11: By the next morning, I dilated eight centimeters. So I had to lay on one side with the peanut and between my legs. I had to lay on each side for an hour until I got to ten centimeters and then after that it was like full time and my mom was there and.
Speaker 7: The nurse. She was basically coaching me, like telling me like, okay, this is your think.
Speaker 6: You have to push your chin down to your chest.
Speaker 2: And you have to push.
Speaker 11: She's like, you have to do it like every like every three contractions.
Speaker 7: You had to push three tongues.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 7: I was pushing. We did a practice and she's.
Speaker 6: Like, Okay, you're really good.
Speaker 11: She was like, so let's just get started. So the doctor wasn't even in there yet. She like just started and so.
Speaker 7: I pushed her out.
Speaker 11: A little bit under two hours and it was I wound up having a fever. I think my favorite I got up like one hundred and three and it called her to have a fever because I was like, really the dehydrated, like when I was pushing and so after that, I think they because I think they cut me a little bit when she came out because her head was like too big. So she was like sewing me up and my legs like felt like I don't know, Joe, this was a weird feeling.
Speaker 7: But I was like I need the walk.
Speaker 2: I need the walk.
Speaker 11: And yeah, he was like, way, I'm so because I was like, oh, he's like you feel that. I was like, no, my leg's urt.
Speaker 2: I need to get up. I need to walk.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 7: Once they finished everything, she was.
Speaker 11: Like, Okay, we're gonna push you in a w beelchair and you can hold baby.
Speaker 7: I said, no, I need to walk, and she's like you're.
Speaker 12: Gonna walk, and I was like, I don't want to walk.
Speaker 11: So literally I was walking down the hallway and the nurses were clapping and I asked my nurse why why are they clapping and she's like, because you're walking normally.
Speaker 7: Mom's sitting with you. Like, oh, no, I need to walk. So you know when they check the baby when you go what is it like the.
Speaker 6: Post part of my rooms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they have to thoroughly check the baby.
Speaker 11: So clearly they didn't do that with her because when I went home, I'd seen something in her head and I was like.
Speaker 7: Why is there food in her head? Like like she doesn't like how? So I looked in the back of her head and she had a hole and puss was coming out of it.
Speaker 11: So what happened was I went to I didn't go back to the hospital. I went to the north Ridge Hospital and they had to run all these tests. They even had to go on her spine because they had to run certain tests to see what it was.
Speaker 7: And they were they were asking me.
Speaker 11: They were like, you know, did you ever have her fees or is you like you guys have my records like you.
Speaker 7: Guys spent every month.
Speaker 11: But because they were like, well, when you push her out, you know, did you have her like how you guys have my records Like I got.
Speaker 7: Checked every month, right right right right, So there's no possible.
Speaker 6: Way, and they're like, we just we have to ask.
Speaker 11: So when they went to look for the records at holy Cross, there was no record of them putting the internal probe inside of me. So what happened was when I was in labor, they couldn't monitor her from the outside anymore, so they put an internal probe and it like it like attaches on her to her head.
Speaker 7: So they're saying either.
Speaker 11: Their probe was dirty or like something, because that's what caused the hole and that's why the puss was coming out.
Speaker 2: And they didn't even tell you they were doing that.
Speaker 11: Well, no, they said that they were putting an internal probe, but they didn't give me anything to like sign and they didn't put it in my record stating that that's what they did. Because when north Bridge had requested my records from Holy Cross, it wasn't in it. And they asked me. They said that they put like an internal program.
Speaker 7: Then I said, yes, they did.
Speaker 11: I said they couldn't monitor me from the outside anymore because she was starting to move down, so they said they had to monitor her from the inside. And he said, well, the probe attaches to their head, and he said that's what caused the puss.
Speaker 7: He said something. He said that the nurse should have put it, she.
Speaker 6: Should have documented it, she should have put it.
Speaker 12: In my record affect her like, well, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 11: They're saying that, you know, like because she had the cause she was in the niku for two weeks.
Speaker 7: She was in there because two.
Speaker 11: Days because of that, because she had to be on antibiotic, and they just they wanted to make sure.
Speaker 7: It wasn't infected because.
Speaker 11: All the every all the tests that they did came back negative, so they didn't know what it was. But they were like, clearly it's infected because it's puts suits coming out.
Speaker 6: So that that whole thing.
Speaker 7: Caused her head to be flat.
Speaker 11: Now she has a flat head because she had to lay on the back of her head, so now she has to wear a helmet to like shape her head.
Speaker 7: So when I talked to.
Speaker 11: The lawyer, he basically was like, you can sue them on a lot of stuff. He said, you can basically sue them because you know, she was on a heavy medication only two weeks old and not seeing that it'll happen, but she could possibly have like development issues.
Speaker 2: That she gets older or like anything.
Speaker 11: So he was just basically saying that it's a lot of stuff that I could get them on. So I will say, I had a really good pregnancy up until like the last month, but had I had a really.
Speaker 6: Bad delivery, a really bad look.
Speaker 7: I had a really bad like labor pulled.
Speaker 3: Part of experience.
Speaker 2: I mean being in the nikki with your newborn for two weeks?
Speaker 7: Did you think you.
Speaker 3: Had postpartum that after that post depression?
Speaker 7: Not really.
Speaker 11: I was more so just worried about her because they were telling me, like, you know the possibilities of stuff.
Speaker 6: That can happen.
Speaker 11: So I was just more worried than all of that. Yeah, for this, and I stayed. I stayed in the nikki with her.
Speaker 7: The entire time.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: The only time I left was to like go take a shower.
Speaker 4: Prior would you say, prior to giving birth, Like, obviously you knew you didn't want you didn't really want to up adul, But did you have like a birth plan?
Speaker 2: Did you write anything out that said this is you know, did.
Speaker 4: You think about that at all, about like not having any interruptions during your pregnancy, not having any any like drug Well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was like so anti epidural, Like I actually wanted home birth, but when he thought I had preclamcia, he thought that I was like a high risk, so we scratched.
Speaker 10: Out home birth and then early on, yeah, early on, I want at home birth, but usually preclamsia doesn't show up, or is there's no signs of that till the third trimester.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: When towards the end was when I started, he thought that I had preclamsia. So then we scratched that the home birth out because he thought that I was like high risk. But turned out when I went to the hospital, I didn't have preclamcy.
Speaker 7: I was just swelling.
Speaker 2: I was just fat, right right.
Speaker 11: So then I said, okay, well I'm gonna have a you know, I'm going to deliver at the hospital.
Speaker 7: And I took the tour at holy Cross.
Speaker 11: I took the tour at holy Cross, and I took the tour at north Ridge because I had three children that.
Speaker 7: Had north Ridge, holy Cross, you know, some other hospital.
Speaker 11: But I was more focused on north Ridge and holy Cross because they were near me.
Speaker 7: And I should have.
Speaker 2: Went to West Hills, I know, and that's that's.
Speaker 7: There me too, And so.
Speaker 11: I scratched out north Ridge after I went on a tour because I had went on Yelp and Google and was looking at the ratings and the comments and I didn't like it. And so when I went on a tour with holy Cross and then I looked at their reviews and comments, I really like them. But after delivering, a lot of people told me they were like, yeah, holy Cross, they don't care.
Speaker 7: They were like that.
Speaker 6: The nurses they just basically like it's like they don't care.
Speaker 3: They just go to work for a check.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really important. I mean, I can't even imagine that twenty three even knowing anything to think about about being alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 4: It's it's scary at any age, should be like just going into labor. Yeah, so to just be alone, because I think, you know, I was alone for a little.
Speaker 2: Sorry, for a little while in the hospital.
Speaker 4: I think I was with my baby buddy's sister, and then she had to leave and I was spending for him to come. So there was a time where I was long and it was only like maybe an hour or two, and I was tripping. So I can only imagine, you know, just being alone and then they just tell you whatever you you know, you think sounds, you know, you trust them, and you're in a very vulnerable state, not you know shit that usually haven't given birth before, and you're concerned about your baby. It's painful. There's so many factors that contribute to that. So that's why every time I find like I run into a mom that's pregnant, young or old or whatever. I'm always like, do you have a birth planned? Do you know how you want to give birth? Have you seen this documentary? Because the ship is so over medicalized that a lot of times they end up messing messing shit up instead of letting nature do its thing. Yeah, which, we know how to birth. Our bodies know how to birth, just like any animal in the in you know, in the wild just births. You go into a dark place and you let your body do its thing.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: Western medicine over medicalizes so much shit that's so fucking unnecessary, and a lot of times once you have an interruption, everything else goes fucking downhill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 11: Know I want to have more kids, but it's like I'm scared of the labor and delivery.
Speaker 2: Part right now. Of course.
Speaker 4: So, as a young mom, have you felt like.
Speaker 2: After you had a baby you had to shift in any way, Like.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just shift the well I want to say I had to shift a lot, but yeah, being a young mom, well, just being a mom period, right, I feel like it's life changing, So of course you have to make changes.
Speaker 5: To your life, right, right, so if you do, you feel like you've lost friends because even as you know, because I felt like I do, and I know, like I just felt like my friends at the time, like a lot of.
Speaker 3: I was going out. I was, you know, I was going out.
Speaker 5: I was young too, and like not not as same as you, but like I was still going out and stuff, and my friends that didn't have kids and we're still living that life didn't understand the new life that I was living.
Speaker 3: And so I was like, well, we're just.
Speaker 5: Not going to hang out then, because I can't go to the party tonight.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Surprisingly, a lot of my friends are like very helpful.
Speaker 11: That's a I get help from a lot of my friends. Like a lot of my friends.
Speaker 6: I get that help because.
Speaker 7: I need it.
Speaker 6: I'm not ashamed to say I need help.
Speaker 2: That's good, right, right, because shit is hard. She is rather rough out here.
Speaker 11: And I think, well, I don't know, I'm not going to say that's why. But Lincoln's very chill, like right now. She does this every night. She like really hype at this time, and then she crashes.
Speaker 3: She likes to be rocked.
Speaker 11: She just I just let her make herself falls, I let her cry herself out.
Speaker 4: She's laughing, like, never gonna happen. But every time I've never gotten my hair braided. She literally watches TV.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's very calm.
Speaker 11: It was just around this time she's like extra hype and I don't know why.
Speaker 7: It's like she's like on sugar.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm that milk sugar.
Speaker 7: And it's only it happens literally every night.
Speaker 11: Around this time. Like during the day, she's so chill. She watches TV.
Speaker 2: Have you dated just since you've been a new mom?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How is that? Man? Is it like different now that your mom?
Speaker 11: You feel like I feel like I get more guys hitting on me when I have a child, really, and I think it's benefiting me.
Speaker 3: Like when you're out with her or just well not just.
Speaker 7: When I'm like even on Instagram, like people guys them me like, oh, your daughter's so cute, and then like they'll try to talk to me.
Speaker 11: So I'm like, Lincoln, keep doing whatever you're doing.
Speaker 2: Are the guys your your age? That's interesting?
Speaker 4: I think it's probably like, look how responsible she is too. I think the moms are hot in general to men. It's it's attractive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've gotten a lot.
Speaker 11: Of people like a lot of guys and the like had her, and the first thing every guy says is so cute, Like that's.
Speaker 7: What they say every time.
Speaker 2: What a pickup one?
Speaker 4: General, yes, do you feel like you like nothing obviously, like we all shift and may become mothers Oh Erica about here dropping shit, rocking the baby? Like did you feel like you had to be in differ a certain way, like because other people made you feel that way, like you had to not go out or not smoke weed or you know whatever you usually did. Generally, did you feel like there was pressure from other people that you had to change and you're social first?
Speaker 11: Yeah, because when I was breastfeeding her, it was like, oh, you can't.
Speaker 6: Smoke, and I was like okay.
Speaker 4: Or like.
Speaker 11: Not more so going out because like I said, my mom was like, you know, whenever you.
Speaker 7: Want to go out, I'm not busy or whatever. You know, I'll babysit. So they're going out part.
Speaker 6: But as far as like smoke.
Speaker 7: And like or like even when I was smoke and like.
Speaker 6: People are like, oh why are you smoking? Aren't you breastfeeding?
Speaker 7: For one, I talked like, don't judge me, you.
Speaker 2: Think this is so funny? She thinks it's hilarious, like ha, I didn't talk all day? How about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely felt judged when I smoked him breastfa.
Speaker 2: And when I you know, but we're really like.
Speaker 11: Just the other day, like we're really like me and my day. My it means grandmomy a little pal but.
Speaker 7: Because that's what she is. But my Lola said to me, you're doing a really good job. She's like, you're a really good.
Speaker 11: Mom, and that like me my day because every day I'm like, I like job.
Speaker 2: Valid reassuring.
Speaker 5: It means so much when it comes from like a family member like that, like your mother or like a grandmother. I don't know why it does, but it just holds for me at least really like the most the times when my mom or like because sometimes you're like, am I like, ye, ain't said nothing in a while.
Speaker 2: There, right? I feeling Yeah, No, it does feel good.
Speaker 4: It's very important two get that assurance because we don't really know what we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're really playing it by ear.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like you, like I said, I'm making mistakes every day, but I learned from them.
Speaker 2: So it's like you know, I.
Speaker 12: Can walk, she's going she's trying trying to sip. You want to start walking? I wish I had a little matt I could put it on the floor over there.
Speaker 3: A little blanket, roll around.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe need freedom? Is that what I think she's want to be?
Speaker 12: How old anymore?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's take a little quick break one moment, please, Okay.
Speaker 2: Erica, don't forget your passports.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, So we're going on a trip tomorrow, which we didn't even tell them where we're going.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're going to Cobo tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We are going to on a friend's mama baby mama vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with another mom and our friend Danny.
Speaker 4: And I was.
Speaker 3: Telling Jamilla Yestro was very stressed about this trip. But I've just given in to it. And you know where you go. You know, when you decide to go on a trip and then you immediately you regret it later.
Speaker 2: What did I tell you about that word?
Speaker 3: What is with this word?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 7: Why is regret such a terrible word for?
Speaker 2: I hate that word.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a bad word. You're right, Does it like mean like something bad is going to happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just don't like it. I don't believe in it.
Speaker 4: I just don't believe in using the word regret because there's no regrets, there's only lessons, and I just don't like the negative energy you're putting out.
Speaker 3: Well, so what's the lesson in this? Don't book a seven day trip.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We haven't even done it yet. We might like be found like can n discover ourselves? We might come back like even bomber podcasters than ever before.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of shit to do while we're there, a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: So maybe it'll be like a work vacation. Mkay.
Speaker 6: It's like a table or something.
Speaker 3: A what a table?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Is that?
Speaker 3: Mm oh? To lay it on across? Can you lose the this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: What if we're.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that's that's yeah.
Speaker 2: She her, she just loves putting stuff in her mouth.
Speaker 3: Should I take that away from her?
Speaker 14: Or is that?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: It's probably about the coldest day.
Speaker 12: A lot of people have touched it day.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take that from it.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna get you something different. Okay.
Speaker 7: I don't know if that's gonna be.
Speaker 4: But I kind of want another baby, and then I'm like maybe not, Maybe I'm good with one.
Speaker 2: Four seems like I've come so far.
Speaker 4: I've come so far. You're almost eighteen. But like, if I mean, like just to start, I love her. It's just like, oh my goodness, it's so much pressure. I literally forgot about all this shit. It's sweet cause it can't talk back, but.
Speaker 7: Oh she talks back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's she's not She's not talking real shit.
Speaker 4: Lena starts started talking real ship to me and I'm pissed about it.
Speaker 12: Are you rolling around too? How did you drive?
Speaker 4: She's like, my business. Clearly me and Erica are not prepared for this episode, just like we're not prepared for our trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't really think this went through.
Speaker 5: This is very spontaneous and clearly we have no energy to give, which is probably our most boring episode.
Speaker 3: So sorry, you can't win them all.
Speaker 4: You really, you can't win them all. You win something lose. But just don't worry. We're not losing steam. We're just recalibrating. I'm getting our hair braided. All I can think about is like, what do I need to put in my suitcase? What do I need to put in my suitcase? Don't forget anything.
Speaker 3: I literally packed every piece of summer clothing I own.
Speaker 4: Write summer clothing, passports, coloring book shenanigans, everything.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, coloring books I need.
Speaker 4: Oh and don't worry, guys, Floor's coming with us. So we're gonna have equal parts fuckery and equal parts family friendly.
Speaker 2: So look forward to this instant stories.
Speaker 4: We'll be there six days and we'll be uh on the fence doing both fuckery and family.
Speaker 2: Friendly on the fence. I don't know, I can think of anything else.
Speaker 7: Apparently we might go to a Migos party.
Speaker 2: We're going to the concert a.
Speaker 3: Migo's concert slash brick Ross thing.
Speaker 2: I know. We're basically about to.
Speaker 4: Lift out all of our spring break fantasies we've ever had since childhood, which I'm actually really excited about. Even if it had to come tenth twelve years past spring spring break age, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: What time to be there for ten thirty?
Speaker 4: Shit, it's gonna be traffic with's traffic hours so annoying.
Speaker 2: We're going to La where everything takes.
Speaker 4: Forty seven hours to get there, unless you're going to get at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 12: Oh baby, it was wrong, was wrong?
Speaker 6: Wrong?
Speaker 4: Do you have any advice for any other maybe like moms that are pregnant, young moms that are pregnant or.
Speaker 2: Thinking they become pregnant, Like, yeah, I do any.
Speaker 3: Advice cause we I think we do have a lot of young mom listeners. Actually we don't.
Speaker 11: My advice I would, I would seriously read into everything that you can.
Speaker 7: What I did was I recorded what like the doctors and nurses were saying.
Speaker 11: If I didn't understand it, uh, that way I could play it back and let my mom listen. And if I didn't understand.
Speaker 6: It, I would say, oh, well can.
Speaker 3: I think about it?
Speaker 7: And then I would ask my mom.
Speaker 4: This is like leading, This is leading up to like before you like during your pregnancy and my appointment everything I mean, then with your delivery. I guess it was important that you did record every year. Yeah, labor is a business, you guys, and don't be fooled.
Speaker 2: They will get over on you.
Speaker 11: If you're not informed, they will try to like push well I know in California they'll try to push for you to have a Sasirians.
Speaker 4: They are bullies and if you're not aware of your rights and what the lingo they're talking, then they will.
Speaker 2: Take advantage of you.
Speaker 4: So I recommend that all moms young or other, really really really be thorough about understanding everything that can happen in a hospital and just understanding your.
Speaker 2: Body and that you kind of already know what to do.
Speaker 4: Because the shit is really scary. Yeah, it is and foreign if you've never done it before.
Speaker 11: And I would recommend, like if somebody can be in.
Speaker 3: There with you.
Speaker 2: And it's really hard. Having a kid is really hard.
Speaker 4: Actually, I was dming with one of our listeners, Erica, and she was like, yeah, I think she's twenty three too. She's like, or maybe she's twenty six or something, and she's like, she's been feeling pressuous to have a baby.
Speaker 2: I'm like, girl, think about it twice.
Speaker 3: Oh she didn't have a baby.
Speaker 4: She didn't have a baby yet. I was like, I'm happy we have listeners that aren't moms.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, learned from a mistakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not easy, and a lot of times a lot of moms can.
Speaker 3: Honestly couldn't imagine having a child at twenty three. I was so irresponsible.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I would be I don't know if I would have been like unselfish enough even after having a child. I think I don't think I maybe for me personally, I don't know if I would have been the best parent, But like some people are young and then and they can handle it.
Speaker 3: Like you seem like you're.
Speaker 5: You're still in school, You're focused, you're you know, you're here working right now.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, You're doing what you have to do.
Speaker 5: And you know, a lot of a lot of even people that are our age, I can't even do that as parents, you know what I mean? Right, So I commend you honestly because you know it's it's it's not easy, and.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not easy at twenty three.
Speaker 5: No, it's not easy, especially you know, not having the support of her father, Like that's you know, that's that's hard, you know, because I mean I have the support of IRI's father. You know, whether it's a perfect perfectly perfect.
Speaker 3: All the time and how I would like it to be, how I think it blah blah blah. No, of course not. But I mean it's something. It's a lot, Like it's a lot.
Speaker 14: So I think if I get past like Luna being like, fuck damn, our kids are gonna be will be thirty six and our kids are ten thirty seven after a certain age, I might not have the energy to try to do this again, even though I would like to soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you fall in love again and forget again, and then you want to have a baby.
Speaker 3: I want to know what you want?
Speaker 2: What about baby?
Speaker 3: Look like do what I'm forty fuck it?
Speaker 4: Oh godgin, I'm being so close to the finish line and saying.
Speaker 2: Fuck it in your eye. That's fine.
Speaker 7: Kind of baby.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Are there things that you wish that you would have done before you had that you didn't?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: I really did a lot, you know, honestly, Like I traveled a lot. I you know, I had my fun.
Speaker 4: I No, I wish I could have traveled a little more like a three month travel situation.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I could still do that I wanted to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's the thing, Like traveling is still possible with the child. Yeah, it's like it seems hard, it's harder, but it's possible. We're doing it tomorrow, and you know, we're gonna go to the airport and our kids are gonna annoy us and they're gonna scream, and they're gonna like want to play on the five thousand things and fight with each other.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're doing it. You know what we should do. Also, did you guys.
Speaker 4: Know that you could buy your own airplane size Luer bottles and take them through security because they're under three point five flow ounces, and then you could just buy the mixer on the plane.
Speaker 7: Okay, wow, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You're welcome everyone listening.
Speaker 2: They don't. They don't tell you that because they want you to buy it from the airline. But you could bring your own.
Speaker 4: Liquor and then just get the mixer and if we have time in the morning, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: God damn it, what's a.
Speaker 12: Two hour flight.
Speaker 3: It'll be fine.
Speaker 8: We could start the party early, okay, okay, because.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh, very are you stepping on this?
Speaker 3: Honey?
Speaker 2: You want to go back down here?
Speaker 11: Let's go down.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: This episode is primarily to say, watch your stories on Instagram.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be lit the next six days.
Speaker 4: They We're also gonna have a lot of tricks and tips on how to travel with toddlers and how to balance the vacation fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so tune in next week.
Speaker 2: Oh and also listen to the Dualities podcast. We're on it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're on the Duality podcast this week, right, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Was it did to come on tonight, so.
Speaker 5: Which was a fun episode we did with our friend Carmen and Djay Damage.
Speaker 3: We talked with sex and educated dj Damage on some.
Speaker 4: Some some things, some things that because we're sexperts, everybody knows there's.
Speaker 3: Sex parent experts. What's that like? What how do you combine those two words sex, sexports, sex.
Speaker 4: Per parents, sexperts, parental sexperts.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put that in our bio.
Speaker 2: I need robotest.
Speaker 7: All right, we're gonna wrap this up.
Speaker 5: We are.
Speaker 4: All right, and thanks for tuning in. Be sure to catch us on Instagram. Don't forget our story is going to be lit this week. Lots of bikinis, lots of fun. Good Moms underscore Bad Choices and subscribe to her newsletter, Yes, Good Moms, Bad Choices dot com.
Speaker 5: And our events March sixteenth, our first live show slash cocktail hour party. So make sure we're gonna put on evite out soon. We're just trying to confirm a few things, so but mark your calendars for that date.
Speaker 3: Because it's going to be a lady.
Speaker 2: And fun.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I have a good night, I'll talk to you guys next time. Next week.
Speaker 2: Audios.
Speaker 5: Black black black black black black black, so black, black black and black maskin so black.
Speaker 2: I'm buck black. Everything is black. It was sad, it's black.
Speaker 7: It's down black.
Speaker 3: Le Hey black out the group about the roof. When I'm run into you, dars Black as the drost.
Speaker 5: Slide in the moon.
Speaker 2: Wrot me, no truth, wrot me no truth.
Speaker 3: You're in a row in the all black suit. A couple of white girls, all black,