Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and we're gonna get to this FBI director Cash Patel's stuff. Well hopefully here in a little bit making fun of Dome. Trump put out a statement about our hostages, which I love all that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, there is so much dbanking people. We have to make fun of Jill Biden. In fact, we'll trash Kamala. Here's Oh, that's still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. But first, you know what time it is Every Monday. At this time we do Medal of Honor Monday, we take a Medal of Honor citation. Every time somebody earns a medal of honor, they do a write up on it. It's called a citation. Not sure why we read it. That's all all these citations, everyone who's ever earned one. His citation is available to you online for free, and there are several different websites you can go. I know Congressional Medal of Honor Society has one, but they're not nearly the only one. And you can sort it by a date or by conflict. I should say, or by military branch or whatever you want. But read these. They're great reading. I should note they're great lessons. If you're a teacher, do this with your class. It's not political. If you're a parent, read these to your kids. Look at parents, tell you something. Certainly no expert on parenting, but you want to get your kids interested in a story. Make it a military story about heroism. Sons and daughters will sit and listen when you're reading about some stud and you know what they get from it. They learn what they're supposed to be, the kind of person they're supposed to be. And we take emails suggestions for it. We have plenty of our own, but we take ones like this one we got. This was from back in April. Yeah, it's it's a bit of a backup. Now there's a line at this point in time which is really weird for us still, but hey whatever, we're not going to complain about it. Hey, Jesse, I'll start this out by saying, I'm a six eight, three hundred pound former ground pounder in the Army. I'm in my mid fifties, not as thin as you, but you know, not a jelly roll. I was in all these the other day grocery store chain. I noticed they had Tabasco Chipotle Tabasco, which isn't an everyday occurrence. Walked up, grabbed five bottles. Looks like I'd be making some world famous Jesse Kelly bergers. And this lady looked up at me like she thought I was you. She didn't ask, but I could tell, so I could just say I got more hair than him. You know that's not very nice. Anyway. The guy says, today, I had the honor to a company. Me and my father went to a Vietnam Veterans Veterans Day celebration in Wisconsin. I have the honor to meet specialist Gary Wetzel, Medal of Honor recipient from our state of cheese and cow Manora and beer farts. I have included his citation below. That's Wisconsin. In case you're wondering, I included his citation below. I don't know that I've heard this one on Monday. Maybe you've already done it, but it would be worth reading. You look into this guy's eyes with the metal around his neck, you see nothing but pride and steel. Have a great day, oracle. So without further ado, let's read the Medal of Honor Citation Vietnam Guy from a Gary George Wetzel, US Army Right Hey, honoring those who went above and beyond It's Medal of Honor Monday. SP four C. Wetzel, one hundred and seventy third Assault Helicopter Company, to distinguished himself by conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty. SP four C. Wetzell was serving as a door gunner aboard a helicopter which was part of an insertion force trapped in a landing zone by intense and deadly hostile fire. SP four C. Wetzell was going to was going to the aid of his aircraft commander when he was blown into a rice paddy and critically wounded by two enemy rockets that exploded just inches from his location. Although bleeding profusely due to the loss of his left arm and severe wounds in his right arm, chest, and left leg, SP four C. Wetzel staggered back to his original position in his gun well and took the enemy forces under fire. His machine gun was the only weapon placing effective fire on the enemy at the time. Through a resolve that overcame the shock and intolerable pain of his injuries. SP four C. Wetzel remained at his position until he had eliminated the automatic weapons emplacement that had been inflicting heavy casualties on the American troops and preventing them from moving against this strong enemy force. Refusing to attend to his own extensive wounds, he attempted to return to the aid of his aircraft commander, but passed out from loss of blood. Regaining consciousness, he persisted in his efforts to drag himself to the aid of his fellow crewmen. After an agonizing effort, he came to the side of the crew chief, who was attempting to drag the wounded aircraft commander to the safety of a nearby dyke. Unswerving in his devotion to his fellow man, SP four C. Wetzel assisted his crew chief, even though he lost consciousness once again. During the action. SP four C. Wetzell displayed extraordinary heroism in his effort to aid his fellow crewmen. His gallant actions were in keeping with the highest traditions of the US Army and reflect great credit upon himself and the armed forces of his country. Those door gunners in Vietnam did not live long. The average life span of a door gunner it was some of the shortest in the entire war. Let me explain why. Heavy machine guns, if you are fighting against them, you have to take them out quickly. When you have a heavy machine gun that pours a lot of heavy lead down range, if there is a machine gun emplacement, it is the most dangerous thing to you and your infantry platoon for very obvious reasons. It's the thing that can wipe all of you out. So let's say if we're on a battlefield and we have to take a hill, a hill in front of us, and there are a bunch of guys on the hill who are trying to kill us, but they have individual rifles and so they're shooting pow pal. They're shooting down at us. Let's call it fifty guys on the hill. But there is one heavy machine gun emplacement and it is pouring deadly fire down on you. Then your platoon commander will, undoubtedly they are all trained in this and it's all correct. He will fight. Hey, we'll find a way to assault and clear that machine gun position. Maybe that's a sniper. Maybe you've got to smoke your way up to it. Maybe it involves calling for air. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter how many other guys are shooting. That is the position that has to go. The enemy knows this too. I should keep you should keep in mind. So in Vietnam. Member Vietnam was the first war where we really use the helo, the helicopter to insert guys in, take guys out, insert supply takes. It was the first time we use that in mass well. A machine gun emplacement in a hill has the benefit of usually being dug in. If you have time to do so, you will dig into the ground, sand bags, fields of fire. He knows you're going to shoot at him, so he has to build up things around him to try to keep you from killing him. A door gunner doesn't have that. And guess what a helicopter does. It makes noise and it comes in from the sky. If you're the enemy, you can hear a helicopter coming a long time before it gets to you, and you are well aware that it is a flying machine gun emplacement bringing a heavy weapon into the battlefield that will kill you and all of your friends. What I'm trying to say is, if you were a door gunner in Vietnam, you got shot at a lot and they died in droves because it wasn't the helo itself that was a unique danger to you, although it was bringing troops and supplies. It was that fricking guy with the mini gun or the sixty or whatever he had hanging out the side of the door. And I'm telling you right now, if you put me in black pajamas and made me a dirty Vietnam commie scumbag, that's the guy I'd be shooting at, because that's the guy who can wipe us all out. To get back in your door gun after having your left arm blown off, it was signing up for death. Really, it's a miracle the guy did not die, because I promise you virtually every gun on that battlefield was pointing at and shooting at the guy without any protection and without a left arm sitting in the door gun or chair. I don't know that that brought that home for you, but I hope, I hope it did a little. You are not safe sitting in that doorgun or chair. You're in the most danger of any of everybody without any cover. And do remember this helicopters. They're not cover. Maybe you look and you think, wow, he's got that metal. It's like a piece of paper. It's nothing. You could walk up to the side of one of these kilos, if you had any strength, with a screwdriver in your hands, you could probably reach back and punch a hole in it. They were shooting AK forty seven's. He had no cover at all. Freaking gutsy right, all right, now, let's let's talk about cash Patel. There's so much to get through, so much came down. Let's talk about Trump's FBI guys, shall we. Before we get to that, let's talk about a special that is only good for today. So I need to stress this to you. You know I don't do Have I ever done that to you before? You gotta buy now, I don't do that unless it's true. Berna. You know, they shoot the it's the non lethal pistol launchers that'll save your life. They shoot pepper balls or tear gas balls or kinetic rounds. Legal in all fifty states. I know everyone wants one. Everyone wants one. No permit needed, no background check. You just order it. They'll send it to your front door, and then it saves your life when you shoot a bad guy with it, because it stops him in his tracks. Yeah, today, their Black Friday sale ends. It ends today. Fifteen percent off the entire site. You have to go to Berna dot com today because it ends today. Today is the end of it. Burna dot com b y Rna burna dot com promo code Jesse fifteen percent off, save all the money you can. Let's talk cash Betel. Next, it's the Jesse Kelly Show. It is that Jesse Kellys Show on a Monday. Of course, it's been a great Monday. If you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. Iheartspotify iTunes. Don't forget to send us an email. Love your emails, love Hey, death threats. All are welcome. Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Now, Donald Trump nominates Cash Paatel officially. He did it over the weekend. Cash patail to be the head of the FBI. This cash battel has heard on the Sean Ryan.
Speaker 2: The FBI's footprint has gotten so frickin' big, and the biggest problem the FBI has had has come out of its intel shops. I'd break that component out of it. I'd shut down the FBI Hoover Building on day one and reopening the next day as a museum of the deep State. And I'd take the seven thousand employees that work in that building and send them across America to chase down criminals. Go be cops, your cops.
Speaker 1: Go be cops.
Speaker 2: Go chase down murders and drug dealers and violent offenders. What do you need seven thousand people there for? Same thing with de Ojenny. What are all these people doing? Looking for the next government promotion, looking for their next fancy government title, looking for their parachute out of government. So while you're bringing in the right people, you also have to shrink government.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about cash Betel, and more specifically, let's talk about why there is such an overwhelming opposition to him, not just from the communists, but from it would appear some members of the establishment GOP. So before we do that specifically, let's pause for a moment. You know about corporate security, personal security, private security, security guards. You obviously know this is a thing that exists, and you know there are various levels of security. When I say security, maybe you think mall cop. There's nothing wrong with being a mall cop, but that would be really your lowest, most basic level. You're making thirteen dollars an hour. They probably don't even let you carry a gun. That go anywhere from that all the way up to you're hiring a bunch of former Navy seals and Green Beret types. Now, corporations will spend inhuman amounts of money for corporate security. I've told you this before. I know of somebody you would know him too. I'm not going to tell you who it is, but I know of somebody who he pays north of one hundred thousand dollars a month for private security. Okay, why why do people do that? Why do corporations do that? You do that to protect what's valuable. I know that's an obvious point, but just stay with me. I'm going somewhere with this. You do that to protect what's valuable. Now, let's talk really quickly about NGOs non government organizations, because you've heard this a lot. You've heard this a lot. Remember last week when we talked about the end go's involved with illegal immigration, specifically, in case you missed it or didn't memorize every word I said last week, Democrats got elected and opened up the border on purpose, you know that. But they did more than just open up the border. They did more than just kind of leave the door open. Hey, we're we're gonna walk away. The door's open. If anyone was to commit, they did, wait, wait, way more than that. They did with your money. The worst thing imaginable. They grabbed as many people from foreign lands as possible and brought them here on purpose, using all these different refugee programs and stuff. They flat out flew plane loads of people into this country, by the millions of them. Democrats did that on purpose. Why what part of it is because they're America hating scumbags who don't believe in borders or sovereignty and they want America to burn. That's a big part of it. But another part of it is money. Remember last week when we talked about it was a former employee of Michelle Obama who now heads up an NGO and her salary had tripled in just a few years. Why because that NGO's job was to take care of the illegals that the Democrats brought into the country. Again, Virtually, everything will always come back to this on the show. Virtually everything is a corrupt government scheme to bloodsuck money out of your wallet and put it into their wallets. It's a huge crime family that takes taxes from you and puts it into their pockets. An open border doesn't just give them what they want as far as destroying America and more violent crime, which helps the revolution. It's not just that it's gargantuan amounts of money for the members of the system. If you're a Democrat, you want to make some money off this, hey, just go start this NGO and you can be the CEO. And oh, look at that, a government contract landed on your desk because we need you to help little Pedro. And so, of course, while you're making half million dollars a year, you're helping Pedro get some papoosas. But it's way, way, way worse than that. You see the illegal immigration aspect of blood sucking money out of your wallet. It's just I want, I don't want to say the biggest one, because the one we're about to discuss is probably the biggest one. It's just the most obvious one. It's easy to follow the money when you go down to Mexico and you go into a border town, where people normally come through in order to cross into America. You will find NGOs there, and they're there specifically to instruct the illegals how to get into the United States of America on purpose. You already know this stuff. That's just the obvious one. Others which are less obvious are foreign and goos. And when I say foreign, I don't mean located in foreign lands or headquartered in foreign lands. They're headquartered here, but their job is to do things in foreign lands. Now, what does any of this have to do with cash, Betel? I'll tie all this together in just a moment. Before we tie all that together, let's talk about Preborn. Let's talk about something incredible. There is an organization that saves two hundred lives a day. And you know, a lot of people can lay claim to saving a life. A lot of people claim that I saved this life, or maybe you've claimed someone else saved yours and that guy he got me off drugs, he saved my life. You know that's fair. I'm not denying that. But Preborn is actually saving two hundred lives a day, meaning the woman is about to abort her baby, except Preborn got a hold of her first and gave her a free ultrasound, and when she hears the heartbeat, she chooses life almost every time, two hundred a day, and it's tax deductible. We're coming up on the end of the year. Whatever you give the preborn tax deductible, twenty eight bucks buys the ultrasound. If that's what you can do, that's what you do, whatever you can do. But it doesn't buy an ultrasound, it buys a life. You want to save a life with Preborn today preborn dot com slash jesse go save a life and write it off on your taxes. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We continue this NGO talk and how it gets back to Cash Patel. Next, Jesse Keilly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Of course, it's been a medal of honor Monday. I want to I'm gonna go over finish this little NGO talk and how it ties back to Cash Patel, Trump's pick for FBI director. And really it's more of a talk about how much of the system is designed to blood suck money from you and hand it to each other. So you know who Victoria Newland is for some reason, I have an inclination to Carr. Victoria new Nez I'm sure I have on the air before, but her name is Victoria Newland. But there are a few names you should know. Okay, names the Normanis don't know and will never know. But they are important people for you to know. Of course, there are proteges of Barack Obama. Barack Obama brought three women into his life, well and his presidency, i should say. And they are three of the most America hating evil communists, which is you've ever heard of. They are true power. When we talk about the system and how it doesn't have a one king in charge of it, it's got a board. Just consider it like a corporation, a big, evil criminal empire. All three of the women they sit at that table, if they actually had board meetings, all three of them would be Their names are Susan, Rice, Lee, Simonico, and Victoria Newland, all three of them. They are real, genuine America haters, true believers in communism, true torch lighters. They are really trying to burn it all down. And man, if you want to hear how the system works here, so it works. This will come back to cash Betel. Stay with me. You see, let's just read really quickly. Let's focus on Victoria Newland for our purposes. Now, let's here's here's your resume as a matter of fact, well a little bit of it anyway, I read this directly from the ned's website. We'll get to the NED in a moment. Ambassador Victoria Newland served as the Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs in twenty twenty one and Acting Deputy Deputy Secretary of State from twenty twenty three under the Biden administration before retiring early in twenty twenty four. Okay, so she was obviously a big shot in Joe Biden's administration. Previously, she served as Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs from twenty thirteen until twenty seventeen under President Barack Obama, and was the State Department spokesperson during Secretary Hillary Clinton's tenure. So, while Hillary was in charge of the State Department swindling money from everybody, this woman was the spokesperson. Spokeswoman, we used to call him spokeswoman or spokesman anyway, under Barack Obama, big lofty appointments then she left for a while, then Joe Biden came back, and she seems to be working in the State Department, all under secretary of State. Huh. What does a secretary of state do? Maybe you remember Hillary Clinton bragging about how many miles she traveled as secretary of State. You see, secretary of state, it's not a domestic position. It's a foreign position. You travel around the world and represent the United States of America to countries around the globe. It's a travel job. You travel to foreign lands. Okay, all right, just stay with me, stay with me. Victoria Newland. But she's not working in government anymore. Huh, that's weird. Where did she go because it says it says she left in twenty seventeen. Wonder what she was doing? Oh, no, before retiring in early twenty twenty four. There it is, But it's not early twenty twenty four. It's tond on. Let me check. Yeah, it's late, it's December. Has she been out of work like you would be if you left your job. No? No, see, I read you the biography of Victoria Newland because now she works for Wow, what a wonderful sounding organization, The National Endowment for Democracy whoa, that sounds cool, right, National Endowment for Democracy. That's awesome. And the National Endowment for Democracy is an n G. Oh so where does she work? Well, she works in places like Ukraine and Georgia. No, not the Georgia that has wonderful banana pudding. The other Georgia, the one over there in Europe. You see, Victoria Newland now works for an NGO that does. Look, there are all kinds of allegations about these NGOs. The allegation run deep. Many people will say these are CIA Central Intelligence Agency funded NGOs. Many people will say, in fact, there's a Glenn Dyson or decent. I don't know his name. Well, this is what he says. The non government or organizations that organize anti government protests and support coups in places such as Ukraine and Georgia are funded by the US governments and aligned with US intelligence agencies, often staffed by CIA officers. You see, Victoria Neulan was also involved in Kiev or Kiev huh. Now, let's just go ahead and complete the circle. She's a card carrying member of the American Communist Party. She spends her time working in the State Department until a Democrat loses an election, then she bounces over to an NGO where she spends her time abroad making ridiculous amounts of money while also ensuring that foreign conflicts continue for quite some time. Because, as we've discussed many many times before, wars are where you and I get to die. But it's where people in government get rich, and it's where people in the military get rich. It's where people in the intelligence agencies get rich. Oh, what kind of rich subpoena? This is from a Constantine Constantine torpin subpoenas for five Navy admirals requested by defendants and retired Admiral Robert Burke bribery case. What's this case about? A retired four star Navy admiral left his post after allegedly pushing some of your money to an organization where he then went to work for five hundred thousand dollars a year. You see these foreign adventures, foreign conflicts, a coup here, Russia, Ukraine, doesn't matter where it is, Iraq, honestly, Afghanistan. There are huge money making ventures for all these people andngo's generals and others. That is a window into the system. Now do you understand what you're dealing with. Do you understand how much of what you see has to do with making people money and getting people power, and how little of what you see is actually for the benefit of the United States of America. They make these huge policy decisions, and they know what words to use in front of you and me. They get on the news and they start talking about freedom and democracy, and they use buzzwords like Russia and things like that designed to create an emotional reaction in you. But the truth is one us your government becomes evil and corrupt and criminal. The people who run it don't make decisions based on what's based on the country. Frankly, they think those decisions are quaint and stupid and ridiculous. They make decisions to fill up their bank accounts. Now back to the question I asked, why do corporations spend over one hundred thousand dollars a month for private security to protect value? Why is there so much opposition to Pete Hegseth, r fk Junior, Tulsea Gabbard and now Cash Patel. Well, the people who spend millions of dollars a year on private security, those same kind of people run your government. What do you think they would do to protect trillions of dollars. Let's talk about that a little bit more as we finish this up, and we'll move on to other things. Before we get to that, let's talk about something good. I maybe told you last week. Maybe I didn't because it was too painful, but my favorite pen broke, actually broke while I was on the air on Friday, and I was upset obviously that once you get a good pen that's comfortable and it writes well, it's like it's like a treasure you pass down to your children, and yeah it is, Chris, and mine broke last week. And where do you get a new pen when you're as breaks? Well? I went to gove x. You see, not only do I want a great pen, I don't want to pay full price like some sucker, or like Chris would have to do. If you are a first responder or a member of their family, if you're a former military member of their family, you you get a free gov x membership free. It's free to you. You sign up gove x dot com. You used the promo code Jesse because that gets you fifteen bucks off your first purchase, and what you have is a sea of discounts to more websit than I could ever list here. Whether you need a wonderful pen that you could rub in Chris's face, Maybe you want to book concert tickets, a new jacket. I bought a sweet bomber jacket. I'm not gonna go into it right now. You need a knife, you need some optics, whatever you need. Gov x is your first stop. Go you earned it, and make sure you use the promo code Jesse to save yourself some money. Govx dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. There's still so much more to get to. And I am going to get to what Trump said about the hostages, and we're gonna make fun at Dome. I'm gonna do a bunch of emails which I haven't gotten to yet. Hopefully I can get to the d banking stuff. I'm gonna finish up this cash battel stuff. Cash battel to head up the FBI is perfect.
Speaker 2: The FBI's footprint has gotten so frickin' big, and the biggest problem the FBI has had has come out of its intel shops. I'd break that component out of it. I'd shut down the FBI Hoover Building on day one and reopening the next day as a museum of the Deep State. And I'd take the seven thousand employees that work in that building and send them across America to chase down criminals. Go be cops, your cops, go be cops. Go chase down murders and drug dealers and violent offenders. What do you need seven thousand people there for? Same thing with the O Jenny. What are all these people doing here? Looking for the next government promotion, looking for their next fancy government title, looking for their parachute out of government. So while you're bringing in the right people, you also have to shrink government.
Speaker 1: Why are they so opposed? Why are they so afraid of Pete Hegseth of cash Betel of RFK Junior of Tulsa gabber, Well, that whole NGO system. I just laid out the system of them bloodsucking money from your wallet and handing it to each other. Those are the people who threaten that system, and the system will guard against it. I'm going to play something for you, and I want you to understand that this man is not only a United States Senator, he is a United States Senator from a state that is a staggering sixty five sixty six percent Republican. This state, this state could if the voters cared to, could elect any kind of Republican they want. Instead, they have this Chris Ray.
Speaker 3: You know who the President nominated the first time around. And I think the President picked a very good man to be the director of the FBI when he did that in his first term.
Speaker 1: When we meet with him behind.
Speaker 3: Closed doors, I've had no objections to the way that he's handled himself, and so I don't have any complaints about the way that he's done his job.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's Mike Rownds, United States Senator from South Dakota. The system is starting to pitch a fit that Christopher Ray is going to be fired. How could you do that? Why would you fire it? This guy? This is a Harry Littman, an alleged journalist. Patel nomination is an affront to the professionals at the FBI, who won't forget it even if Patel, even if Patel goes down. I love how he calls the FBI agent's professionals. And then in the exact same sentence drops a thread out there. They're totally professional, and they're gonna remember what you tried to do and they'll get you back. Yeah, it sounds very professional. Actually, why is the system so worried about guys like cash Patel? Because reformers threaten a multi trillion dollar business. It's not just a sweetheart government job that's at stake. It is a multi trillion dollar business between foreign things, illegal immigration things. Trillions of dollars are at stake. You, the American citizen, are constantly being blood sucked and pillaged by the evil people who work in and around your government. And if you get someone who wants to change that, the system will fight back against it. And don't you think for a single solitary second that every member of that system has a D by their name. There are some rs in there. Why would someone like Mike Rounds say something like this? We can only guess who knows. Mike Rounds might be bought off? Could be campaign donations. I bet you you will find some very very interesting things in Mike Rounds's FEC report, which is public information if you care to go dig through it. Want to do a little journalism on your own. You don't have to have a New York Times badge to be a journalist. Go look at Mike Rounds and the organizations that donate to his campaign. Maybe you'll find something there. Maybe that's why Mike Rownds thinks Christopher Ray has done a bang up job while he was raiding mar Lago. FBI agents rifling through Milannia Trump's underwear drawer, and Mike Rounds doesn't have a problem with it. Throwing pro life pastors in prison. Mike Rounds doesn't have a problem with it. He's conducted himself very well. Maybe he's bought off. Maybe he's a moron. I doubt that. We're not going to give him that benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just doesn't know. I mean, I can't even say that that's not true. Maybe he's blackmailed. Never disregard that that. I'm not saying he is because I don't know. But black bailing people in government has been part of every secret state police organization since the dawn of time. The FBI is famous for it. They started out that way. Ja A. Grew Hoover had files on everyone in government. Maybe Mike Rownds has something in his life, something from his path asked or currently that could really really hurt him in some way. And the FBI has simply come to him and said, hey, Mike, you're a big fan of Christopher Ray, aren't you. Mike. You don't want any reforms that the FBI, do you, Mike, because we've got we've got this video here. Remember that, Remember that trip you took to Paris that one time on the government jet. We got some video of you back at the hotel. Mike, sure would be a shame if this went public. Anyway, Christopher Ray has your full support, doesn't he, Mike. And then they run to the news and they say things.
Speaker 3: Like Chris Ray, you know who the president nominated the first time around. And I think the President picked a very good man to be the young man the director of the FBI when he did that in his first term.
Speaker 1: When we meet with him behind.
Speaker 3: Closed doors, I've had no objections to the way that he's handled himself, and so I don't have any complaints about the way that he's done his job right now. And once again, the president has the right to make nominations.
Speaker 1: The ones they complain about the most. The Matt Gates's who's already gone. The Hagsas, the Patel's, the Rfks, the Gabbards, they're not the ones who they find kind of not palatable as far as their policy stances. They're the ones who risk the trillion dollar pot. These people dip their hands into every day, and that that's why you see opposition from even people like Mike Rounds. All right, enough, let's talk about what awesome thing Trump said today when it comes to the hostages, will make fun of Dome, do some other things. Before we get to the other things, I'm going to get to this. The uh people in Israel are it's somehow about to get worse. I don't even know how that's humanly possible, but it's somehow going to get worse. You see, it looks like this Siria thing has the possibility and really weird ways of spilling over into Israel. So they're not only fighting, Hamas fighting as well, Lah fighting, the houthis fighting Iran fight. It just it's without end for a tiny country of eight million people. It's a size of New Jersey. So who's going to help them. Who's going to help the people on the ground, Not the government. The government's fine who's going to help the actual citizens. They're the people, because that's what a nation is. Remember, it's not its government, it's its people. The IFCJ is with your help. The ifcj's on the ground giving out food, flack jackets, helmets, building bomb shelters, keeping people alive. Go help them. Support IFCJ dot org is where you go, or call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. Trump's statement and some emails. Next