Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 1: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about penalts. Here stock prices of seventy eight percent. You had a date and they just land another seven hundred and ninety five million dollars federal contract. If you don't know, palent here is the defense AI defense company. They're the ones that's supplying all the drones here internationally all over. Okay, is this the next in video? As far as the run like the run that we saw with in video a couple of years ago is pound here, the next run like.
Speaker 4: That in video is the second greatest returning asset. Next to bitcoin if you look over a ten year period. So I'm not sure if they'll be there, but I do think that they may be the new Tesla for ELI went off the rails, So I will look at this like like the twenty eleven twenty ten moment. They are on fire. I can see them getting to one fifty eight by the end of the year if things remain the same. I do think they're having an amazing run. Still morally don't love to invest into them, but if you're looking for a potential exer price, if that's going to be a point of contention, by the end of the year, one p fifty eight is where I think they should land.
Speaker 2: And I think they're probably one of the best run companies.
Speaker 4: And since there isn't any more quantitative easing, notice that we are not building more social apps, we are building more data and apps. We're building real things that have an impact in the real world. And I think pallunteer at a time when it was not sexy to be in a space when quantitative easing was afloat. They found their footing as the economy has changed, so they've done it a tremendous job.
Speaker 2: Maybe not the new in Video. But I do think they are the new Tesla. That's fair comparison.
Speaker 1: The market cap is at three hundred and twenty eight billion, and you're right, like, if it has a run like a Tesla run, you can you can see that getting up two once trillion. Yeah, I mean defense decond, We've seen the power of it. It's going to lead the way for the for the their future and the long term future. I'll be interested in seeing the cybersecurity sector as well. When when we talk about we talk about it from a defense standpoint, but the security around it is going to be important too, So I'll be interested in seeing that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think that was probably the most accurate.
Speaker 1: I don't know if in Video, which is on pace to be at four trillion, presumably by the end of this month. Yeah, hopefully right, for all sakes, we'll be happy to see that first time in history that that has happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it does that just because the use case is so radically different.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, Yeah, it's just such a it's just a drastic difference in what they're being used for.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think this is this will be a trillion dollar company.
Speaker 4: Three year target price two hundred and thirty five.
Speaker 2: I want to be the first on record to say it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear all in the morning taking my take on other platforms, but two thirty five fifty seven is where I happened in three years. UH entry point for pallunteer. I like one twenty seven ninety nine. If you're holding for long term one twenty seven ninety nine.
Speaker 3: You heard them seven ninety nine, Ladies and gentlemen, bigcoin. How much crypto should somebody holding their portfolio.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be on the record and say that the sixty to forty bonds split instead to any advisor who emails you and tells you otherwise, I'm sorry. I can't get a real answer what's going on with the BIB market. I do think at this point it's inevitable and highly advisable for at least twenty percent of your portfolio to be into cryptocurrency if we're just looking over a return basis, and I'm not mentioning all coins. I'm talking about that the big three. If you look at Ray Dalyio's All Weather portfolio strategy, the last asset class to be added was crypto. But it's given the most return, it would behoove you to have at least twenty percent in.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you have to be one hundred percent in if you don't believe in it in that fashion. But I think to focus sixty or forty percent on bonds that would be a mistake. I will replace that with twenty percent crypto, twenty percent gold. If you're looking for a hedge, and the reciping equities twenty percent.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's according to the prices that And I know y'all like to re write history. I did call twenty.
Speaker 2: Thousand well documented, well documented. You don't have to like me or whatever the case, but those levels were key.
Speaker 4: If you've got in and you just put in twenty percent of your portfolio from their return, we're at a multiple five from.
Speaker 1: There, right Because I think Chris Johnson said this too, man, And if you didn't check out that that episode of Market Money is please go check that out. Cra like the beautiful thing about crypt bitcoins that the price it is today, it won't be in five years. So I remember, and historically that data has proven its proven that, and I remember we started doing this show. This is going on year six now, but we used to say like five percent between two to five percent, and as this thing is conned up, it's becoming overwhelmingly clear, like wait, we got to make an adjustment. So the original was like twenty five percent of having exposure to biitcoinin Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Remember when I thought a bigcoin being at five hundred bucks is a lot like okay, twenty fifteen at two sixty July fourth, twenty sixteen, six seventy five, twenty seventeen to two point six k, twenty eighteen six point six K, twenty twenty at nine point one K, twenty twenty one at thirty five K.
Speaker 3: Somebody say, Ian, do you expect another ten to fifteen percent pull back before the end of the year.
Speaker 4: If you go to inininvest dot com and enjoining red Pandemic, you would know exactly my thoughts on the price to be able to get in if I've made you money, put yes and chat back.
Speaker 2: To you for shot control. Thank you fancying that clearly.
Speaker 1: This so next year, by that four year cycle of bitcoin, next year was supposed to be there, Well you might see a pullback based on that after having we there's like that cycles that we broke down, so it would be next year.
Speaker 2: So we'll see. We'll see this year. It should. It's still have some appreciation in there's always pullbacks.
Speaker 5: Yeah again, part of it you need that so, but the deep pullbacks of dropping thirty five and forty percent, given the institutional involvement, that's gonna be rough to head it again.
Speaker 4: I think we'll never see a twenty five thousand bitcoin ever again. In life twenty eight thousand.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,