Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all, Welcome to the Bubble dub Show.
Speaker 1: Man, you're gonna talk about Go ahead to hit the like button, hit the subscribe button, make sure you got your noteficases on as you never know on the Bubble Duve Show. When we're gonna go live, Man, I'm gonna get y'all time to tap in with me tonight though, Monday night, coming to y'all. Got a lot I talked about, got a lot of talk about tonight, a whole lot going on in the world. But I'm gonna get y'all second and get y'allself together though. Man, good evening, good afternoon, whatever it is. But you know, I'm down here in Texas, uh eighth time to be Zach and it's a lot of stuff that's going on in the city.
Speaker 2: I just want to talk to the world. People turn in.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, mother fucking protest to something. Yeah, you protests, y'all know, y'all.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker y'all don't wanna talk about now.
Speaker 1: Y'all came around here, y'all can barbecue doll chicken horses.
Speaker 2: Old motherfucking you.
Speaker 1: Y'all went down now and boating trumping office. Now he gonna turn your y'all. Now, I can't go give me a motherfucking manigo bowl because.
Speaker 2: Y'all all on the damn free way. Y'all.
Speaker 1: Give y'all good tortilla cooking asses backing them damn restaurants and start cooking. I don't want to hurt that crying you not your ears. COMEU you big heavy sound, no worrying motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: If you're illegal, damn it. You got to do now.
Speaker 1: I told y'all two months ago, January nineteen, Trump was gonna get on y'all ass and he doing.
Speaker 2: I ain't hurt a lawnmow in three damn days.
Speaker 1: My home association hitting me up, telling me about my yard. I'm calling Petro, no answer. I rolled by petrol house the high boy. Look, niggain't no storm.
Speaker 2: I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Only time you bought your house up is a storm. Woman is coming unless something is wrong, she ap Petro. How boy, Look, I'm looking for the zero turns and all that shit ain't hutting out what Trump ain't just taking people, man, he taking the equipment. And don't my good Africa's coming. Oh y'all thought I was gonna talk about illegal meskan now Trump getting every damn body. They ain't good, They ain't stutting my black broke ad. They don't want me. I see them jump out on somebody. I tried to get them to jump on me so I can see ad. They don't even want me.
Speaker 2: So I'm good. Yeah, but I'm talking to you good Nigerian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you big heavy sound of warring motherfu aggressive motherfucker y'all. Some ja I ain't ever mega Nigerian. Them motherfucker's are gristing. They'll high let your girl right in front of your face and them nigga six five six seven heavy voice, sh dude. So I hollered at my girl. I went diting the damn car I waited over. I wasn't tripping, but I ain't gotten a car. I want from order with this niggle shit with a six five six selp that mother fucker allowed to hit me and not me in Nigeria.
Speaker 2: I beat damn.
Speaker 1: I know when to talk and I know when to be quiet too. I ain't say shit, but when she got in that car, let me tell you something. You bad bill die betty breast mothering mother fuck. How you gonna talk to another sign frock of me. I was like David Ruffins, I made your asses. Oh yeah, y'all bolted him in nothing. I don't wanna hurt no motherfucker crying neither now, y'all little shit. Why y'all got flags everywhere already?
Speaker 2: I already can't seem good y'all. Y'all stap me. God damn y'all stuphurt y'all. Shit. I ain't heard no lawn mold. I ain't had no taco.
Speaker 1: And man, my Chinese friends, y'all too, I ain't no more orange chicken. Chicken ain't supposed to be orange, nikel They're supposed to be golden. We're getting this back to American way. We getting this back to the American way. Pound this breast, tray that shiit through. We gonna want pound this fresh, no mother fucking more. We want to rail of km Sea back. Yeah, we want to ring you km Sea back. We want my aunties and uncles back in the kitchen cooking again. White people, your ass stay out the kitchen. Y'all can't cook pretty good. Our ancestors rolling on the grave, these good white people cooking our chicken.
Speaker 2: Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: Mismarried the white woman. Shit, what there going that motherfucking kitchen to cook? Why cause, sister Sarah tell us sit, take a load out. Let me cook this. People cook the chicken, gloog every mother fucking well they Jeffrey Drma shit eating their bloody ass chicken. Let the black folks cook the food. Let us pray over the food. Y'all set the tables, y'all like to know what shit gold napkins and for you know, all your tilsons.
Speaker 2: Y'all good. The white people, y'all good, that's setting the table.
Speaker 1: But let us cook the goddamn food and stay away from the sweet tea.
Speaker 2: We like our shit sweet. I want no unsweet tea, do you hear me? Nefing?
Speaker 1: But if you welcome to the show, thank you for what coming. He took a mother fucking bubble dub show. I'm the only one that censor his on cuts words as he's saying, I'm a bad mother.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, ain't like y'all been seeing my good.
Speaker 1: Mexican friend up and down the road all day, hooping and holland making up all that goddamn no. Cut that shit out and go home and go home. You good soccer player, motherfucker. Y'all take that ship to the soccer field. Stain your ass off the main roads, cause she's gonna get that over them. You already an't got no insur in, no medal, cane, no nothing, Barrock gone, Barack ask y'all. Motherfuckers are good, good on healthcare system. See shup, Yeah, I got got petro. You better find your way over here more, my motherfucking yard.
Speaker 2: I ain't boya shay you on me five more. You're gonna be five more mos y'all's the most she and I won't be done. Nickel.
Speaker 1: Yeah you good, you know you good dollar cowboy jersey wearing fake Jordan wearing motherfucker. Y'all come up black clean talk to all that ship. Trump backing off it now, cutting that shit out. Y'all got to go, but the dope can stay.
Speaker 2: Do you hear me? Y'all can go, but the dope can stay. I ain't for a city feeling good tonight, man, I'm feeling great. Damn Ny Dean. The cook me some pin on fans, creams, corn breade.
Speaker 1: Just you. I'm fool.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have gas.
Speaker 1: Later, but I'm full now I'm full as a kid. She in there right now, freshening up, says the old folks world. Right there, young girl, I'm for the guard in and take a shot. Woo bet them old schools. I'm for the guard here and freshen up.
Speaker 2: For you baby. You go ahead.
Speaker 1: See, I ain't know that he ain't got a wood legs. She ain't got the one leg. She got the wood you know them old school back in the day, they can get the rise. They have wooden leg. So now you ain't got a wooden dead and I take that on the fucker off.
Speaker 2: See, I like my nipples, play with it. It's you know, in bed.
Speaker 1: So she gets the foot of that oh fake leg they would and do it like this, and my nipple can hit my nipple. Boy, that turned me on before I'm turning. They don't as oh boy, I'm saying, I ain't like other night the lights went out.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 1: Look out when the goddamn lights went out, I got freaky in. I'm talking my super freaking say you you mean.
Speaker 2: One inch of fun? Do you hit the city? Hey?
Speaker 1: My father going in.
Speaker 2: But when they didn't get in, she turned it to thirty.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, ain't a somebodys you can be gummy, he gonna he gonna rise like it normally do. But you can find some of those women to make that thing. The old school making my ship, ain't boy shitting. I washed her call full clean in seeing inside out for vacuum, I mean vacuuming all that. I'm maraua tigh for bad duck call in. That's how you know she got a young nigga when he nigh come through that. No nigga ain't got her young whipple snapper like me. I got a call backed in on a roll every well, this being naked baby, and I'm riding with her, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Listening to too short old school music. Getting it? Why getting this good?
Speaker 1: Getting it while you can? This should be getting bit getting new wise good. You should be getting it getting new wives. You this you ay telling y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, go get you an old school man. She'll change your life. I ain't real talk. I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 1: Watch that boxing match last night, Clarissa Seales ja Jau.
Speaker 2: She knock the goddamn jodahship boots I Perkins. Do you hear me? Gurris?
Speaker 1: You know motherfucking well Perkins was forty five years old.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker hit Perkin with a punch. I thought she here with a tasl. She gets hit the gross say, oh lord, we gonna lost Perkins.
Speaker 1: Perkins, Baby, you follow a good fight, but you stay your old ass out.
Speaker 2: That motherfucking ring, do you hear me?
Speaker 1: You go and get your seeing naise, Go and get your seeing NAIs and get your ass out the damn Wait, it's all good though, seeing.
Speaker 2: As right now heavy En Ain and ther Gold.
Speaker 1: She stay your ass out the ring with crusal, That motherfucker got mighty tyson ar cad muscles shit. Did y'all see Patpoos Patpool tied that girl timmerling boot. That nigga been with Remy mar forty years. He ain't never tied Remy's shoes. I know Remy died when she's seen Patpoofs coming out rapping. You got to be a ball, motherfucker, and that Patpoos walk you out and round. No love Pathpool love everything him and Carussa got going black, love black and unity. But if you think I'm damn Pat Pools, come out and bring me out. No, I wouldn't give a damn e love must have to give me eight beer. No, we know, motherfucking Patpool Knikle dem men's rolling over their motherfucking brave on it from Flint.
Speaker 2: That's what the fight was at. Flint.
Speaker 1: Need to fix that motherfucking water there, Flint Trump, Yeah, you you take it, carry out the right business. But god damn ta't carry that bottom there and Flint that water the colored Calveston the guff of a miracle. He ain't goff for mother fucking it, thumf for for miracle. Let me tell y'all some when white people get together, when the motherfucker's huggle up, ooh, motherfucker make changes, don't they? Black people, we just did the same thing.
Speaker 2: We just huddle up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just huggle up. Everybody want to be a quarterback. Everybody can't be a quarterback. Somebody gotta be a center. Somebody gotta be a wire receiver, somebody gotta be a tag in. Somebody gotta be a four back if you have one, or a half back. Goddamn it, somebody got to be something that more.
Speaker 2: Than on the other. White people know how to come to heel. They in the house.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker know how to beecent bread now to us. Were looking for the muscle to catch up in the house, house to go on. But god damn, what if you ain't gone. If we just come together, it be a beautiful thing. If we just stop blaming the white people for everything, we'll be all right. They ain't a fac then, miss about us, Russell says, I want to say congratulations to you. I pray to God that that that the ratings and bees go up in women boxing. And because you're doing your motherfucking thing now, I want you and lay lo LEI to put that cat ship to the side.
Speaker 2: Y'all got going and come together.
Speaker 1: But I want to look you there and your motherfucker no want you walk you out, know, motherfucking mother.
Speaker 2: Want you gonna get bought me in pixil. I ain't stopping there no light. I'd run a drive to New Orleans because I'm scared to catch a flight. See you you are lined, But get y'all ship to kept. They said there was.
Speaker 1: Something pilot like Denzel in the movie flight last week for Southwest bug here drunk ass on their playing and fly nigga, you crazy. They gonna suspend them bucks suspending it he must be white. Only white folk get suspended. Niggas get fired. When you have a conversation with a white friends black person, it's all look different.
Speaker 2: Hey man, what happened to Jane? We fired? White man? Hey man? What happened to Dan?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know we have to we have to let him go. They him go. That's I can't do. White people get let go, we get fired. You want to fuck a butler? Learn the difference. Sniggering and grinning in their face all day? See it? The motherfucker. You just the number? You just the number.
Speaker 1: I know something of you black foks and the white people. Uh and jobs and shit. You ain't nothing but the number.
Speaker 2: Nikule.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to have six niggas on this team and had the six. Oh hey, like you gonna stop it. You ain't been to no of them houses.
Speaker 2: Yell, they steepy rich cards. Hell, they got you at the regular Hills. It's a little different. Rich cardon in the Hilton look different.
Speaker 1: Huh? God better wait the what the congratulations to you, curus cis and what you did? I want to salute you, mama kee. Keep doing what you're doing. There's a whole lot of other bullshit going out in the world. Fifty done, cohole, Big Meat, Your ain't gonna big ninch lavy who whipping work? I lojah, you came, God damn big fifty say you put big he put being melth I own.
Speaker 2: Fifty. Say I gipic for not not take you niggle? That's how much fifty? This like rip ross. That's real. That's real.
Speaker 1: Big Meat just got home, chilling, still full of Thanksgiving and goddamn fifty going out?
Speaker 2: Now do it? Do I curry big mea snits?
Speaker 1: Then? Now heyl No, because I ain't no way I will snitch at there twenty years.
Speaker 2: He ain't a good one.
Speaker 1: Let me tell y'all, Mama flakers in general watching this show, if I was ever facing the time Big Meat were facing, I'm not thinknna do no mother fucking twenty year nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking dude.
Speaker 1: These mother fucking twenty hours, y'all gonna send me to Wallermel or whatever, and That's where I'm gonna be until my time up and then got damn I'm gonna come back home like everything good. I ain't even come back home rapping talk. My snitches ain't worth for damn the whole time. I'm the one they were doing all the talk. So if if Big misses a snitch, he'll trash, I figuna leave my family living, this million dollar live I'm living.
Speaker 2: And I must talk instead do two a yain shit.
Speaker 1: They say Big Meach had tabbage. It's like a motherfucker when he came home. Not nobody want to go, no prison, but dummies, the idiots, all this goddamn free for John around this mother you think I'm feeling?
Speaker 2: Tell you how y'all doing the night, though I'll never even hardly say that lately. Man, how y'all doing, How y'all feeling?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: How y'all feeling the bubble? Dumb? Sure?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I try to make my shit different. Man, you know everybody different. You're gonna have one chick. She was quiet, and then you even had a loud chick.
Speaker 2: Then you have one.
Speaker 1: You can you can't figure the one out, just one motherfucker she in between. You can't figure this who while fuck it's something about her that you like. You're going crazy behind this motherfucker. But that motherfucker ain't no good. Let me tell you them, pretty tea pretty skin, motherfucker, pretty face slim, no, no fat body fact thomb motherfucker's ain't nothing but dems.
Speaker 2: Are we family. I can talk to y'all. Man, I had I got one of them bad. I thought I did. I thought I have.
Speaker 1: I've been feeding her. I've been feeding her this one, one of this caterpillar for about three months now, going down to her two non car I can tell I no, no more trust thrustal doing my I've been doing my motherfucking tank water doing the ship be fucking four of the people. I told my part in nobody and he how he laughing, and see I wouldn't even trip shit. I have to took this motherfucker on a trip. I gotta lay up shop. Guy got an investigation going on. I ain't gonna even bring it up to her. I'm finna find out who the other four niggas is, if they got a wife for an old lady they asked out of there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be putting shut over fosters. Don't beat you learned anything from me? When to come to the holes. I'm safe. I ain't sharing ship so.
Speaker 1: Late at night when I donna want a jack out and I call you and I can't you can't come to me because you laid over with fred Get what fred Ass is going to check. I'm gonna call it old lady and telling them what's going on? You think I want when I wheel ship, I do anything in the wind, Baby, I'm not playing. I'll do anything new wind. Yeah, your girl cheating on you, ain't got no where to go. She keep letting her do what she do. Yes, yeah, nigga, Yeah, you gotta you gotta think, you gotta be. You gotta be on our fence.
Speaker 2: Nigging. Yeah, some of y'all ain't on offence. You a man, My girl cheating, I'm gonna go now. I was a nigga. Stay ye nigga. Yeah, she cheating on you. It's okay. Yeah, you suck that nigga. Mean, it's okay. He riding around in my corck, It's okay. I eat that. I eat that from that out the nigga get mad, wanna leave because she letting a little nigga pound on them.
Speaker 1: It's all good, it's all good. Put the put read the Bible. Everything's gonna be okay. I know it hurt tis rolling down your eye. Your chicks hurt some of your some of your week. You make you wanna go get that pistol and do something.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. You got the biggert keeper your don here. Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't take your I ain't out on nobody. Go to the weight room, my nigga and work out. Man, live some weights. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to live a long time. You can't. You can't. You know what I'm saying. You can't do what you're doing now in jail. Yeah, you don't want to mind.
Speaker 1: Nobody got here but your niggas go to jail and start a mind then all of a sudden, now yeah, people don't want to talk about it. You left her with a bowl fade. Now you're in there with dread locks. Who twisting your nigga's hair in there? Who doing your niggas hair in jail? Which what I want to know? Big Mesa had them same motherle fucking brave thirty years. No shit, y'all don't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna keep the real little wing on this brother Bood show.
Speaker 1: I can have cousins and shit. Go to the ping and tell me what go on. I know what go on in now, my brother nervous, you work at the prison.
Speaker 2: I know what's going on in now.
Speaker 1: You come in that motherfucker broke someone. Some of you real niggas, I'll fight it out and do your thing, do your time. Some of you niggas, though, niggas who timm me. They go up in the motherfucker acting our herd, and them big niggas break them down. They go in your room, they know you broke and talk to your family. You try and they can console you, and shit, they ain't gonna try you the first night. They gonna let you think everything for about two months, calling home everything good.
Speaker 2: Then they'll approach you like man, I don't get dying like that. Yeah, I know you don't what I do. I'm gonna be dignan he and what go on there real tae real.
Speaker 1: Then they come home acting our hard to beat up a little old or you know what I'm saying, beat up on old.
Speaker 2: Nerds nigga like me.
Speaker 1: I'm knocking down eight this nigga. I'm taking care of your son, nigga. Your son couldn't read. I got the little blind motherfucker tool. But you home now, family drug king pin nigga, I'll send you back. This little old coming home. Party'll be a go away party. Nikkel, you come home, I go on buy my business. But if that is called me one time telling me you put your hands on the horse. You going back, nigga, I'll send your back. Give a damn about your kids, Nigga, I ain't have no father for me.
Speaker 2: Damn about yours?
Speaker 1: How y'all feeling man? Super bug is Sunday? I can't wait, y'all can't wait?
Speaker 2: Man people?
Speaker 1: Uh. Sacramento Kings then traded Darren to the San Antonio Spurs Man. What y'all think about that trade? I think it's a good trade, you know. I think win Bey Yumble and Darren Foxk can do so unless it got cp fow over there.
Speaker 2: I know y'all saying three see p.
Speaker 1: Four that Nigga fouled it cee P four Nigga cep three finished. I like that for sang Antonio to keep it one hundred the Kings they end up getting Exach Levine.
Speaker 2: I like that too.
Speaker 1: That's that's really the guy I already got Monk over there. I think let's see how this should play out. I like it for both teams, though, you can as you can see, uh, Sang Antonio organizations making the moves, they fingers start just putting everything around Winbyumble And like I told y'all previously, Weinbyamba gonna probably be the richest NBA player ever, because, honestly, bro, when that when when it's time for that dude to re up, it's gonna probably be half a billy. I promise you it's gonna probably be half a billy for Winby Young. But when when his contract come up?
Speaker 2: Telling you I see it.
Speaker 1: Right now, and I'm hearing through the gray vine the Lakers, you know, Lakers. You know we got Lucal, Big Lucas what they call me. I just want my Laker fans to know everything's gonna be all right. Lucal is up there in the heat and heels with Lebron and Savannah and Brunnie.
Speaker 2: They are smoking.
Speaker 1: Uh. Braun got the red wine going. Hey, I'm gonna be youngest now, I'm gonna let the car out the bag. I'm gonna be youngest with y'all though, one time.
Speaker 2: For my people.
Speaker 1: Soon as Luca stepped foot on that court and they win, I don't care if they win by one game. He better than Larry Bird. Larry Bird trash Dan Morley trash dirt and and wisket tread, Luca the Greenish white boy off a pistol, peepe, wake you up, big go.
Speaker 2: Col bll them like, hey hot.
Speaker 1: Y'all lost a dn You lost your old lead and you still making Ain't you?
Speaker 2: Y'all lost ain't d nigga, you lost your favorite dog? You still making it? Ain't you?
Speaker 1: You lost ain't d you pitch, lost some food stamp card, but you still run at you?
Speaker 2: You the tub about losing No, ain't de niggle, lost my main pitch to my foster. But I'm still on him. That's the new thing in twenty twenty five. I'm steady on him when she's threatened the cow police, and when they pull up, I'm still on him. Where I'm going all those stuff because blacks phones doesn't even good. We still him.
Speaker 1: My assage and Chinese y'all can't say the same. Y'all getting y'all asses back of where y'all from.
Speaker 2: The legal ones now.
Speaker 1: I don't want y'all think I'm being racist. It's something I could never be, you know. You know the Bible say God rang on the just and the unjust, and fuck Glary Bird. Fuck Glary Bird. Luca over him, fuck Bird, deadly shrunk talking all about it. Look, Larry birdn't had no motherfucker skill like Luca, and y'all know it. Stiff fast back, y'all, I would want to hype up Bird. Stiff fast back. Can't move like Lucal. Can't your role like Lucal. Look in the locker room drinking milkle load. Nikele ain't ain't dropping white chocolate is my guy? Now?
Speaker 2: You know I love white choky. But Larry Birr can't funk with Lucalo. I got a pot who George Stockton nil talking cocka.
Speaker 1: I is from overseas, just like Luca. No man, shout out to Larry Burr. You'll go, I ain't buying this shit. Can't touch Luca. Niggas always aking about y'all ain't got no D. That's what your girl keep saying. Nigga, y'all ain't got none D. That's what your girl keeps saying. Now on the country, nigga to come through and here with that baked potato coming. Yep, yeah, I wanna hear her with the child's to go with it.
Speaker 2: Come here. Whoa what if you're gonna if you're gonna he gonna laugh over him.
Speaker 1: I can't speak for the mother shits, but you're gonna laugh over him.
Speaker 2: You're gonna enjoy yourself. You're gonna shit. You ain't never heard before, but you're still when you and your girl get into it, you tell you get your ass out. When not going up and I go upstairs, come back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see you once you come back downstairs, but you still here.
Speaker 2: I gone. He may bos respecial and you are a queen up four watching the bubble dove.
Speaker 1: So maybe being presented by prize picks man right there, Yeah at ball cold scanning that man, make sure you type in trash with the two ages. Man, you put five dollars in, you get it. Put your picks in right now, bowl coming up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You need a little extra money, man, you might nigga get some tithes on your cart. Might nigga get you a awe change of whatever it is. Man, it's your bitch, But if you want to win reading man, come on in the prize pig baby, Yeah, ain't if you can't watch me something nice. You at work wood, The only thing you can do is listen to me, Go to Apple Pie Cat, go with spiderfy Man. Let these folks know where you can come and get real comedy, real sports, truth right here on the Bubble Dove Show.
Speaker 2: I ain't you can go and get it anywhere here. But they ain't got the sauce.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: They ain't got the sauce. Ain't nobody come to see you?
Speaker 1: Oh it's in you nowhere, Dad, Sometime you gotta have talk. How Tupiles had a talk with his brother on Bugger Whim Deal. Don't you turn your back to me? We having a real family moment?
Speaker 2: Or this what this is? Jill Mama, bring no ship, oh ship, Oh ship. God ain't gotta work no more? She said, more more than everything, marble claws, And I did that just a joke. Hey man, Hey man, y'all know what it lives around the Bubbad Show.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: If you won't know, man, we do a thing. A real cocker hell Noll section on the show.
Speaker 1: He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you. Hell hell.
Speaker 2: People send me questions in and I'll let him know if it's hell no or not.
Speaker 1: Somebody asked me, well, well, gotta move anywhere else outside of Texas. Lived like a king pinning down here in Texas. I'm not going no muther well, little kitchens got I don't right the baron.
Speaker 2: You know what that means. I got that when nigga ain't get in the pawn shop, I got dangle broke.
Speaker 1: Sure I had to go in pawn that thing. It's okay, people, if you're watching the show, you're gonna win broke. You gonna have some pawns some ship. I can't done it before. Don't feel bad because you get because you because you're gonna been down or you down now, ain't no, ain't no feeling bad down.
Speaker 2: Ch ain't up and figure it out.
Speaker 1: But we ain't gonna figure it out by running up and putting that pistol in somebody's face or breaking into somebody's house. Of course, we ain't gonna figure it out that way. We gonna figure it out the right way. That's what we're gonna do. We're gonna help each other out. Yeah, you know a way out this month, buck, you gonna give it up. Yeah, we ain't drawing up like no, we ain't drawing no mouth. So like Cookie drew up on life.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna do that. Got too many people and told y'all trying to do things they gonna know how to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't doing all that. So hell no people talking about it's Black History Month. It's Black History Month, every mother month, every day, y'all wake up.
Speaker 2: On black Angle.
Speaker 1: But god damn it, this black history mon told y'all niggayall niggas start re e books, y'all. I don't even need to start reading books, man, real talk. Look, with some understanding, some learning going on around this mornment, y'all talk to me. I'm forage to get in and talk to y'all. Y'all talk to me. Sixty five days a year. Yeah, we got two thousand people on here tonight. That's what I'm talking about. Damnit, y'all tapping in. That's what we're supposed to be going on. Pre saked Danny Garret sat nagasteing Texas. You know what he is, man, shut out to my people in East Texas. Right now, what are my country folks at? Man? If you all my country folks on here, they eat your meat. Let me know right now if you're eating your meat, tyson, what to do? One of my people from Kingore, Texas. I forgot about y'all pole horses having asses. I ain't forgot about y'all over there. Yeah, you niggas and Kingole got some thin ash horses, and god damn it, I'm coming down now to get shit right. Jack Danny, ain't no Kansas City fans. This shit just look good on me, man, This shit just matched me. You know what I'm talking about. What I'm saying this Pete, I'm a word of eagles tomorrow there, yo. While my city folks said they don't know nothing about eating up dirt meat. Where y'all at, man, y'all welcome to the bubble, dug so, while my city throat if you born in the city, let me know.
Speaker 2: Austin, Texas, what it do? Dallas, what they do? Oklahoma? Y'all where y'all from, man, y'all let the people know where y'all from.
Speaker 1: Shot out the bruce, shot out the court, and it shot out the Philip william while r N BMG, Oh his heart.
Speaker 2: Shot after y'all looks. Houston, Texas?
Speaker 1: What it do? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nashville, what it do? Georgia?
Speaker 1: We got Georgia and this thing Memphis. In here, you Maine what they do? Mane you go to Memphis, you're gonna hear Main ninety times South Haven, Mississippi. I'll see y'all on the twenty eight Main. Wiga warns tour. Appreciate the people who popped out on me the other night. I appreciate the love, man, Bang.
Speaker 2: I had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Man. Man, I'm gonna drop the footage for that too on the cool Man. I'm gonna take y'all on the journey with me on this weekly, warnes tour.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Like I said, if y'all come to see me, get get there early. Man, I'm the second act ar. Man. Guy is good, Guys. That's really why I'm so excited. Man, I'm on my first tour. Man, I'm listening y'all, gonna tell y'all some real shit. I'm looking to the camera, coming from where I'm coming from, from a small town in alto text you about five or six hundred people. Man, we grew up watching Mike ELPs Friday Friday after neck to be on the show with Mike ELPs, Do you understand what I'm saying to y'all people, Man, coming from where I'm coming from you.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: Where you're from to be on a show with Mike ELPs. Man, give you a feeling that nobody could ever give to your dog. If that shit don't motivate you, man, I don't know what what will. Man. I'm talking about going on the war with Mike ELPs, my man, hosting it all of my name bring me out to a crowd.
Speaker 2: Man, you know how much that shit makes me feel?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, this this shig is amazing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: This sick is everything I work for. This sig is everything I dreamed of. Mini. Man, I'm telling y'all some real shit. Man.
Speaker 1: When you when you do good man, just a wonderful fieling man. Because like I always say, Man, this wasn't a lied.
Speaker 2: I chose. It wasn't a lied for me. I never dreamed of this life.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It just hit me one day and say, I'm just fiking your story showing the world real comedy.
Speaker 1: Man. Even when friends and family members died to me and said this and that, and I ain't let that shit stop me. Man.
Speaker 2: I kept going. Man, I had that thing in my head.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep going, man, I'm gonna keep taking this shit in the work and take it. People say you're gonna take it to the roof, not all, nigga. I'm taking it to the moon, nigga. Jail Jael. That's why I'm gonna take it beyond that, nigga. Yeah, And what but the Bible say, this world ain't my home, nigga, I'm just passing through. Well, why I'm passing through. I'm gonna clog up while I'm on this journey. I'm on, I'm gonna cut up. I'm gonna let my light shine, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even because I ain't my old lady, I.
Speaker 1: Been leaving the light. I'm on so I can with the light. I'm on, I ain't scared no more. Why cause I'm still here. Cause I'm still here.
Speaker 2: Thank y'a opportunity in to the bubble, Dug show man. I love y'all. Man, Please the volume