Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The finals are here, and the only thing for sure is it's the last time to bet on college basketball this season. It's been an amazing ride to get here, full of unexpected happenings. Maybe though, it be more. Get in on all the actions expected and unexpected with Draft Kings Sportsbook with live betting, exclusive content, promos, and parlays. Draft Kings the ultimate college basketball destination for March. Ready to make your first bet, check out the matchups and pick a team to win? Is that simple first time? Here's something special just for you New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty en bonus bets. Instantly bet the unexpected with Draft Kings sports Book. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out. Use code money moves. That's cold money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty en bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayer is time for what you all really tuned in and listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, Boost will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one charity. Huh, really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or, if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial Envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 3: Did you know?
Speaker 2: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When caught in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with coli Guard tests. The colon Guard tests allows you to be in control of your colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus colon Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of oder and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a cold guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The cold Guard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk for colirecord cancer. Do not use cold Guard tests if you have had adenomus, have inflammatory BOB disease, and certain parientative syndromes, or personal or family district or colarectal cancer.
Speaker 3: The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies. High risk patients.
Speaker 2: Color Guard tests and adults forty five to forty nine is estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older false positive and false nagatives can curve.
Speaker 3: Color Guard is available by prescription on.
Speaker 2: The James Cook is there in the final year of his rookie contract and wants a lucative extension, with the two sides far apart buildings taking a step back from negotiation, leaving Cooking nothing to do but post cryptic emojis on social media.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Cook appears to have escalated things by putting his Orchard Park home on the market this week. The three breadroom, two full bath, two and a half bath home, which is located five minutes from high Marked Stadium, is listed at seven hundred and ten thousand oh many.
Speaker 1: That's a sign that maybe he's maybe maybe he's moving to a new place. Maybe he's downsizing.
Speaker 3: You you never know.
Speaker 1: Got my first year, I got an apartment anyway instead of getting the house. Yep, I don't know. I think they ever get it done. He's he's too much, he's too much of an important part of that that offense. Yeah, it's from a production standpoint.
Speaker 3: I raise seven is not a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I mean he was a second round I think that James Cook was a second round pick o Joe.
Speaker 3: So that's not a lot. That's let me say, that's not a.
Speaker 2: Lot of money for an NFL player, Oh joe, that's a lot of money for the average American.
Speaker 3: You know. That's trying to put a put food on the table, the roof over the head. Seven hundred ten.
Speaker 2: Thousands a lot of money. So we take that back, that's not a lot of money for an NFL player. So that's a reasonably priace home. And it's very close because you want to live as clo as you can. I mean, look, I ain't try to have to drive thirty forty minutes to get to work to work, Yeah, especially.
Speaker 3: A place like that, O joe. It's cold and snow out, man, I'm trying to get that fast as possible. Yep. I don't want to be shoveling all day, man, I'll pay somebody to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I ain't gonna play nobody because I'm going out of the garage. So I'll give it there for the snow this high on the sidewalk. It ain't got nothing to do, man, I ain't going out the front to do anyway. Anybody coming to see me come right to the back mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, look I think.
Speaker 2: That's the thing like I put my house on the market, so somebody bout the house. What that means he relocating exactly exactly, Ojo. They ain't even have gotten spicy between chad Ocho, Senko, Johnson Bingals and Hendry Trey Hendrickson. First Executive VP Katie Blackburn said this on yesterday. It is on him to be happy at some point and that's that's he thinks he should be happy at a certain point rate that maybe he he doesn't think he'd be happy at Henderson told back back of Feed today he thought it was a profool's joke. Henderson's called the commis confusion because he's been talking to the team about a long term deal for the last few years and it was communicated to him that this something would get done this off season. There's a little disappointing because communication has been poor over the last couple of months.
Speaker 3: That's something I hold high regard.
Speaker 2: They have not communicated with my agent directly. It's been something that's been a little bit frustrated. And you said he does not have any desires to be the highest paid or the first in line, and he's been patient it's possible, but made it clear that he's looking for it and sent it for incentives that will be out of my control, or a short term, a short term deal given his stated design for a long term contract that.
Speaker 3: Includes guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: Only five sacks the last two years old Joe only the first team All Pro.
Speaker 1: He led league in sacks last year with seventeen and a half this year. That that's tough, that's tough on. I think the Bengals in a tough spot. Trey Henderson is in a tough spot. Bengal fans are in a tough spot. The organization is in a tough spot. You know, how do you pay you know, your quarterback fifty five, You pay your wide receiver toy, you pay your wide receiver one B, thirty five, thirty, whatever it may be. And now you have Trey Henderson, who deserves to be paid within the top three, top five at his position.
Speaker 3: How do you pay him as well? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't well. First of all, Peter and Paul already robbed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know, you listen to the comments that he says about, you know, not wanting to be the highest paid. Well, the comments that Katie made as well. Katie says, well, you need to be happy.
Speaker 3: What's that my doorbell? Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh well yeah, maybe Katie's saying that maybe you need to be happy with the rate that we're offering, you know, on the deal that that that been set or given to you. But again you understand that when it comes to the business side of things, which is why agent is needed, they always lowball you, you know, and that's when negotiations have to happen. So listen, I hope both sides get something done. If Trey Henderson isn't able to play with the Bengals, He's had one hell of a career here. He's been a tremendous player, not just on the field, but in the communities as well. So I really wanted to get what he deserves, even if it's not not with us.
Speaker 3: I think so too, O Joe. Uh, you know. The problem that I have is that.
Speaker 2: The contract is only binding when you want to, when you want to renegotiate, or breaking when they want to when they cut you because you have a perform ain't contract.
Speaker 3: Ain't no issues, And the fan don't come to your defense either. The fans, we know that.
Speaker 1: But let you ask for more money, let you hold out let you have gripes and situations about what you think you deserve based on your value and the work you've put in.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you.
Speaker 1: All type of selfish and believe in it and disgruntle that. But that's that's always been the nature of the business for some reason. I'm not sure how it happened or what fans of always thought, because their heart and their loyalty is to the team, and I'm not sure how owners have fooled the fans into believing that the players are the bad ones.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how they've done it, but they they pulled.
Speaker 2: Because they frame it like we're doing everything we possibly can, or you know that with the salary cap is what it is and what we try to do. We pay everybody quarterly. I know y'all got a change for four hundred million. What's the salary cap with YOE? Now, I'm saying when you when you do with ESPN and in Amazon and what Netflix gave you and what CBS gave you. Okay, I know what those corporate sponsors are paying you. Now, that's just from the national side. What's your own TV deal locally? You got your own radio deal locally? You have your own local advertising deals locally, you have concession, you have merchandise, merch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't get me started. There's so many different, so many different avenues of revenue that team's ringing is and it's something that people.
Speaker 3: Don't even know about. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then like when you get in the terms, oh, they say buckets, they use the term buckets.
Speaker 3: There's so many buckets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the there's the network bucket, which is CBS and ABC, CBS and ESPN, Fox, Amazon, NBC.
Speaker 1: That's a bucket. And then you get Nike deal. That's a bucket. Yeah, you got bowls. Bull's head said, that's a bucket. Hold on, what about the stadium there? What about the stadium naming rights? Do they have to say yes, yes, yes?
Speaker 3: Uh what did a T and T Ford field mark? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes. So that's the only thing I don't like about it. I look, I got no problem and my thing is okay, outside the contract and I'll honor it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both honored it. Oh, Joe.
Speaker 2: The NBA is looking into John Moran using a finger gun motion towards the Warriors bench last night at Courting to Sham's video has emerged a buddy Hill doing the finger gun at Job first?
Speaker 3: What do you make of this situation? Does Hell doing it first?
Speaker 2: Excuse jaw despite all the history of Job with guns.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a tough one. That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: I probably, I probably know you'll take on it and understanding that based on your history and what you've done in the past or what the situations that have occurred in the past, is something that you shouldn't do. I think in the heat of the moment, you know, with Buddy Hill doing it first and him just you know, emulating what Buddy did to him, I understand probably how it's seen. Oh, you should know better based on what you've done in the past. But I think it's in this situation is harmless if you've already learned your lesson and just answering back to Buddy Hill in the same manner in which he directed it directed it at you.
Speaker 3: I mean you you might see it different than I do.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking, given Jo's history, you think he would be smarter than that. Yeah, and I knew that's what you are lost some games. I'm like, you know what, Buddy, First of all, that's Buddy Hill, Come on that I'm gonnless you have that, You're gonna let me have it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But come buddy, for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on your name, buddy, Come on, buddy. You know what I'm saying. That's how I'm looking at it. On your for real right right right right right.
Speaker 1: Well, if Steph do it all, I got to get you back because you Steph Curry, now let you do it.
Speaker 3: I have let you come due to my house and let you do all that. I got to have that. Yeah, give me that back. The Grizzlies are oh and three in the post.
Speaker 2: Taylor Jenkins era, I was surprised they were in the fifth spot. John missed some time this year. Joe's missed a lot of times the last couple of years. Remember I think heard his shoulder last year. He missed Anto the whole season. The year before that, he had the incident with the guns. The situation got suspended.
Speaker 1: Uh. And he has a bed on the court. But when he's playing, he's sensational lights out.
Speaker 2: I mean I think he had what thirty six thirty eight last night against a Golden State.
Speaker 3: Now Steph with Haywar and they had.
Speaker 2: Fifty two on them, excuse me, twelve or twenty from the three point line. But Josh just got to be smarter. I get it, he's young, o Joe. But Bro, they done took some much for y'all. Ain't trying to get y'all no more money. So y'all ain't finna get no more of my money, none of it nothing, y'all not y'all not finna get any more of my money. I don't give you. I've given you too much as it is. Yeah, And so I just think the thing is like, look, I mean you hear Tylly. At one point time they thought they could be the face of the league, and now they talking about, uh, can they win with?
Speaker 3: Can they win with? Y'all? Is he better than the second option? Are they gonna move y'all? Second lead? Second coming to christ Man? Stop playing.
Speaker 1: Let's not let's not be let's not be get carried away with Joe and they getting a look carried away man, I don't understand the game of basketball like that. To the extend of you and Jorce Donald and Doris Burke, by no, God damn well, he knows second option or nothing unless you talk about christ.
Speaker 2: Wow, Uh, Joel and b would undergo orthoscopic surgery on his left knee next week and be rule out the of the season. In late February, as the Sixers met with doctors to determine the best treatment to alleviate the knee issues, was surgery.
Speaker 3: Oh your hair's a wild stat.
Speaker 2: The game's played since the start of the twenty fourteen to fifteen season, the year Joeling bead end of the draft, Carmelo's anthony twelfth year Carmelo Anthony has played what more games?
Speaker 3: Is? This is why I'm reading correctly? Ash more games than Joeling Beds.
Speaker 2: And Melo has been retired for three years and he's still played more games than Joeling bees.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Four seventy to four fifty two.
Speaker 2: Geez Schams is reporting that Carmelo got the call that he's going to the probra to the Basketball Hall of Fame. I thought basketball was five years, but I guess they reduced it to three years. Or you're a great player, Like who's that Dwayne Gretzky he retired, they put him in the Hall of Fame? Like what the hell are we waiting for?
Speaker 3: Like certain guys on your like why you wait?
Speaker 2: Make Tom Brady wait why do you make Peyton Manning Wait, why do you make like a come on that?
Speaker 3: What are you waiting for? There's no point, Yeah, there's no point.
Speaker 1: We talked about we took a players at Mount Rushmore at that position, well makesally respective craft in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean some things you just like, I mean, why would you make Lebron Wait a minute, Lebron, you were tiring?
Speaker 3: Okay, we got a ceremony next week. I think for real, don't check or me what we do with And I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Lebron is one of those guys that he's gonna come back, uh, come back, and you know, I want to play like Jordan Dead or you know mag uh, because it had been really cool hading Magic because Magic came back and played and when Bird was gonna go in Magic like I want to go ahead, and David String wouldn't let that happen. But that had been really cool because I really think those two guys should have gone to if any two guys like Russell and Chamberlain, Magic and Magic and Bird, some of those guys here, let's like just going together. Then you're going together. They really should Tyler hans bro says Lou. Will used to bring his two girlfriends to every game, and they sat next to each other every time.
Speaker 3: Yoh, Joe, hey, I like that.
Speaker 1: Speaking speaking of Lou, I just seen LOUI and Spain yesterday. I was in matter of fact, I'm still here. I'm in San Diego right now, but I was in La.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 1: I went somewhere to uh see a friend of mine. I got a chance to see uh kg. I saw Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce and upstairs upstairss Lou Williams's spank during a Paul it was it was real.
Speaker 3: Dope spank you and Charlie Parson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spam to my spank comedian spank be with Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I saw all them yesterday. Yeah, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: By Lou, Both his girlfriends sat next to each other, yes, sir during the game.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Hey that's live, that's live. I like it. You're doing that, you sending you sending two together? Oh, I mean, I mean I would.
Speaker 1: I would, you know, I would, and me if if I was, if I was in my day, you know, and if I was still playing like that, you know, I would it all it is is conversation and being honest and telling the truth. Because when you when you're bringing in that that kind of money as an NBA player, you know you you will have those that will play like that and have a great understanding, not being that I'm over the hill now, you know, and I'm I'm I'm I'm working, and I'm an instruction environment. You know, I can't. I can't move like that no more. But as I see fit during that time, would I be able to do it? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Would I have to women that would be willing to do it? Absolutely? You know?
Speaker 1: And then you add you add you factor in the NBA revenue or salary that you're bringing in.
Speaker 3: How many women would decline that? Not very many?
Speaker 1: And he he ain't just have just know anybody sitting next to each other. This ain't just no scragglers. Now, well, we talked about it. We talked about a about tens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what you do it. Can you pull it off?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I can't pull it off.
Speaker 1: No, No, I ain't never I ain't never been that uh that bowl, Nah, I never been.
Speaker 2: I've never been. No Fobby Old Lazari Lazario, I've never.
Speaker 1: Been one of those guys that that could could do that.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, wait, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? Time out? Time out?
Speaker 1: Now, you don played the field for a long time. I don't mean to getting your personal business now. You even have two women sit courtside. Now, I understand you wouldn't do it publicly, So I don't mean to be in personal bitiness. Yes, I'm nosy. So you ain't never had two women before in general? Or you just are you? You got to be locked number one?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh youo to have like talk to me now, have had two women come to a game?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But I wouldn't date nobody. Okay, I see, I see who're going with? I like that. I like it. Did they sit together though? Hell?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay, so so okay, so you hadn't so you hadn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't, you know. It wasn't no situation. I didn't want no, I didn't want know, you know. And I was like, you know what, just my love somebody into somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Got to be able to talk to him and and and have a great understanding, because if you tell the truth to the beginning and give them my option whether to stay or go. Nine times out of ten, they're gonna stay anyway and be accepting of the fact that you you told the truth. I'm just I'm just telling you. I ain't tell you what I heard. I'm telling you what a note.
Speaker 3: I believe. I believe you. Oh I believe, But I ain't that ain't me no more? Now you know, I'm what game? I would take them to? What? What ain't playing? Oh? You to my now? Yeah? Where can I Where can I take him? That we're gonna go out? Let me let me tell you something. We have a tour that starts in what June? Right? Yeah? You have two right there at the show in the front row. What's you talking about? Tickets called too much? Who cost too much? Tickets? And my mama and my mama gonna be at the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, mama coming for real?
Speaker 3: No? Oh mm hmm, my mama coming back. I am. I'm excited. Can you give me one guess? Can you tell me one guest? No?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Okay, No, No, I'm not bringing my mom. It's gonna be too late. My mom be in the bed sleep. Oh mama, Mama, Mama hates my mama hated too. Okay, okay, a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: And the people people if you're watching this people in chat when you were becoming a certain cities, certain cities, especially my see where I'm from.
Speaker 3: You know, don't ask.
Speaker 1: Don't ask your boyfriend no tickets if you love me, if you love me like you say you do, and you value me in our friendship. Yeah, I needed to support us. You don't ask me to get you no tickets. Support us. Yeah, please purchase tickets and support us. You know I'm backed up on child support, so anything.
Speaker 3: You know, he helped your boy out. Yeah, you know, uh, I appreciate that, you know, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: When I first started the Kangyac, I mean rod Smith, my brother still buy it to this day. My brother go to the store. I don't say, my brother no no kanyak. He goes to the store and buy it. Rod Smith Math rod Smith. He was the first one. I think rod probably purchased like ten bottles. Yeah, yeah, I mean most of my homeboys, they support me bucket obviously I gifted them, gifted everybody a bottle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: From that point on, they go buy it. Yeah, but man tells sharp to see me a bottle. Note h, I need my people. I'm telling you ahead of time.
Speaker 1: My people in Philly, my people in Chicago, my people in New York, my pill in Detroit, Peel in North Carolina, especially my people in Miami. Please, I beg of you. Don't text me, don't ask me. Boy, Get the boy some tickets. I know I'm your though, if i'm your dog, support your boy, because if you ask going on, you don't wanna support you. Give me that for sure, Give me that same grace, that love you always talk about having for me when I see you and we dap each other up and we hugged.
Speaker 2: I mean o jo, I mean every home game. They played forty one games at home in basketball. Them tickets ain't cheap. Yeah, now I remember when I playing.
Speaker 3: No, they get they wait a minute now, yeah they get too camp.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, you're right, you're right, they get to cop Yeah, they got to comp. You're right.
Speaker 1: You know where they're sitting. I don't know what them comps. He said, you ain't getting five comp seats. Oh absolutely not. You you're finna pay for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The family section though, the family section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, that's the thing you have won by somebody that this week, Well who you went armed in Washington? You have somebody whoever is Janna? And then it and then it when you come out, when you come out of the locker room, may about looking at you like, mm, yeah, mind your business.
Speaker 3: You married? I ain't right, I have fifteen up there if I wanted to.
Speaker 2: But no, I keep you, like I said, for the most part my family. You know, hey, I became my first like girlfriend in college. She didn't come up to one game. And then I really didn't have no. I mean I was just like, get it tickets away because I didn't have I didn't have anybody, right, Hey.
Speaker 3: Can I I just got it.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm starting to think now things are starting to come to me as I think about just the scenario and having two women at a game and un you know, with your experience and people in this chat that have been in relationships just in.
Speaker 3: General, I just be with no, damn two women at once? Are you having hell?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: You I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't even I wouldn't even chance it.
Speaker 1: Now you couldn't pay me enough. I ain't know but that that didn't know. But the loss was waiting to happen. No, sir, wait, you ain't never had no, Okay, don't want it? Okay, My my bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: Have I would have?
Speaker 1: Have I have?
Speaker 3: I had women to ask? Maybe I ain't with it? You said no? You know yeah? I said, hell no, what can you? What?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: You would? Boy?
Speaker 1: I talked, h Do you know you ain't never had one mess with you up north? Another would mess with you down south.
Speaker 3: It's me and her. That's it. That's all I got for you. Listen. But I'm just telling you. I'm telling you this back in my day.
Speaker 1: This is back in college days. I'm dying' done no this, none of this I told I'm swore for all that time. But I'm trying to get back to the point about Louke Will and having two women of the game and understand how smooth and how much patience he has to have as a man.
Speaker 3: Fellas. This is for you in the chat as well. You know how difficult it is dealing with one woman. Oh Joe, what do you want to do? Two?
Speaker 2: All you do is cut the time and half. I ain't got before, I ain't got before. Good minutes two you got you down there too. Now you're mad. Now you're in the group chat you were talking about O Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm in there.
Speaker 2: So that's all I got for you.
Speaker 3: You got two minutes of peace, feed John.
Speaker 2: I got to a somebody gonna be just supported, somebody gonna be bad and say, oh, this thin't nothing.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: So that that that ain't really never interest me being with you, and it ain't that is that ain't my thing. Like I said, I've had people like, oh and hey, no, I don't. I'm good. I don't want any of it. I don't want any of that. I'm telling you. At this juncture is a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Leave alone. I don't. I'm not talking about this juncture. That's that's why. That's why I spoken and passed and pasted.
Speaker 2: I told you I got fade would I got two of the possible. With two, I ain't got noble of the possible. I got noble the possible. I ain't even got it too. It's a possible. I got the A's a diamond, but I gotta sell another diamonds in my.
Speaker 3: Hand, right, I got you. I got you. Wait a minute, now, wait a minute. Never say never, because don't get never. That don't interest me.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me finish. It's not me and you and prime. We still got a trip to the d R.
Speaker 3: Now you never. You can't never say never. Never. Okay, okay, okay o.
Speaker 2: Man from me, by I mean love. I might be the centro figure in my family. Shake talk to me, but I'm the least important if you can understand that. Yeah, My mom my, sister, my brother, my kids are everything, everything, everything. So for me, whatever whatever escapade or experience that I haven't gotten.
Speaker 3: Right, you ain't in that. I'm good, Yes, sir, I'm gonna listen.
Speaker 1: I'm with you when you're right. I'm with you when you're right. But I'm gonna tell you one thing. It's a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: Boy, you hear me. It's a roller coaster. Yes it is.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget first time nineteen ninety six. Had three of them, no, no, hey, had three of them.
Speaker 3: Had me changed to the bed. I'm gonna tell you where I was at.
Speaker 1: I can change, yeah, yeah, change well they well I don't, I don't play.
Speaker 3: Listen to me. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell your story.
Speaker 1: I ain't told the story I ain't told nobody except my homeboys out there. They're Miami, nineteen ninety six. I skipped school. They picked me up, took me to the Executive Palace and Uncle Chobe. If you're in the chatty for Miami, you know about the Executive Palace.
Speaker 3: They had me.
Speaker 1: Chained to the bed. I ain't that bondage, you know, unbelievable experience. I don't want to get too in depth with it. I don't want to accept. I don't want to upset.
Speaker 3: You know. You know my people, you know my baby, you know. Yeah, I don't know. I know she, I know she watched it. I don't want to you know. But hey, it's a roller coaster. Boy, you hear me. Good, It's an experience like no other. You know. I don't got the stomach no more for what roller coasters? You know?
Speaker 2: How good old Joe, you know what I'm saying. Eight, Let me get on these sparks. Somebody get this possible? No, no, it ain't gonna be no to it.
Speaker 1: Im possible if you add the sparks to the a already, add the sparks to it.
Speaker 3: Already. Hey, I got two, I got I got both the jokers. I won't get your too.
Speaker 2: I got both jokals, big joke, a little joker, the one of a bicycle, and the one that's not on the bicycle. If you play cards, you know what I'm talking about. The bicycle car. I got to make joke A little joke, yes, sir. Now, I want y'all to know I got a King of another suit. It's not a spade, right, I can't. I can't be certain that it's gonna walk because somebody might. Somebody might there a thrown off it cut it o't yoke. So that's all I got for you.
Speaker 3: So you love it? No, don't o me.
Speaker 1: I got you too, as far as I got a possible. But I'm just saying it might get cut. I got you say it and that's funny, man, I'm just saying that's funny.
Speaker 3: No, I could not.
Speaker 1: I could hey, and I'm just reminiscing on them days man back then. Man, you know, whereas you know when you're younger, you just just you've done some things that you just don't understand how you're able to do, especially when you think about it at the age we're at now.
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I couldn't pull it off. I don't have the.
Speaker 1: Energy or the attention span to be able to to make sure no one is left out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So I was hey back in them days, you know, but when my younger dad was like, ought to push you in me. Yeah, And I make sure I don't leave anybody out. That makes sure everybody is in tune, and I'm sharp in detailing all that I'm doing. That everyone feels like they're a part, I mean, unison. It's all about becoming the one.
Speaker 2: I can't even can I can't.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I feel you, I feel you, I feel you. But I was different, you know, you know, I know you.
Speaker 2: Was here when you was well that hell yeah that that what that what I put here?
Speaker 3: I worked the double on them.
Speaker 2: I did a double I did a double that, like Bay to Jackson, say that through men not you gotta be working day and night.
Speaker 3: It's hello. Holdo. Always say you worked the double loader. Yeah, I pulled the double loader. I put it over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I say myself. I don't know if they I don't even know if there's still an existence of Lakina back there.
Speaker 3: Lakenita about thirty five dollars by La Kensa man l a q u I n t a yeah. Yeah they still got them, yeah lakena in Yeah, especially when you're on the road. Hey, oh bro, you know I have a little paper back.
Speaker 1: Then you do a little little thirdy thirty five centand dollars get you to night, little tax eight of two nights.
Speaker 3: I go back after get that room.
Speaker 2: I turned that AC on because I'm ast I might be giving it too, but I'm a sweater. I sweat to get the room gotta be icy cold. Okay, it's embarrassing. It's on massa because you know, I'm I'm just like man, she ain't gonna never want to see me. Bo Hey, I mean that thing like a Baptist mintie stuff. Damn hev enough father, Oh bad boy. I did something yeah back back in the day on Joe you hey with the old whole ship where they say on shape with hell.
Speaker 1: He was well, yeah, I was, well, hey boy, got boy boy, I got some man.
Speaker 3: Listen man the stories man. Sometimes, oh Joe, I like the same room.
Speaker 2: I like the same room too, because I feel if it's something about that room. If I get you know, gettle, either get a four bone or a five bone.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, that's I think of the room. It was the room.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me get that room. Let me get that savor is the room last week available?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: They said, mister Shoupy won't be available to tomorrow. I said, when I come back tomorrow. But let me get it. I'll be back to the ball. Let me get it. There was something about that bed. I don't know what it was. But boy, he you hold old old drop it. Can I tell you what I have thought about?
Speaker 3: I said, now, what about old shape? At eighteen nineteen twenty on those sparks. No, I don't do that, nothing teats, don't do that. Don't do that. Hey, hey, I had to put some I had to put somebody's legs back together. Man, eighteen nineteen twenty on the sparks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, matter of fact, the body or is already producing its own spark in general, especially at that age.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine, O yo, and you add something to.
Speaker 5: That, man, please, But brought them some days. Boy, I'll show over you with the Bible study. That week brought them some day. I boy, what a time, what a time?
Speaker 3: M hm, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Aisha Howard has addressed the rumor a legend Anthony Edwards requested to pay eighteen years of child support up front amid their court battle. She said, where do these lives? Where do these lives be coming from? You ever heard a rumor about yourself? And I actually wanted to hear more like, no way?
Speaker 3: What did I do next?
Speaker 2: There are no court documents, motions, or proceedings that have occurred. No have I been offered or agreed to such terms. Would it actually be smart just to pay the whole eighteen years one payment of only one point eight million?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, I mean this is I wouldn't mean. It's tough, O Joe. It's tough. It's tough. It's tough because and we're just you speculate. I don't know. I don't know man like that. I have I met him before. Yes, it's tough because he young.
Speaker 2: Is reported that he didn't want the kid. Now he forced to, you know, want to be with the kid. So I just think the thing is I would say this, take some time cool down. Yeah, sir, you're upset right now because you didn't want to be with her. You were just having a good time, yes, sir. And sometimes when you lay you gotta pay. Yeah, and that's the only advice I would give him. I said, I say, Sun, that child didn't ask to come. Mm hmm, it didn't.
Speaker 3: It was two.
Speaker 2: It was two grown folks. I mean, you practice long enough, you're gonna get good at it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right. I mean, listen, it is unfortunate circumstance. You know.
Speaker 1: I know an very well good friend of mine and the situation unfortunately, now we're all different and how we operate now, I can only put myself in his shoes. If I was an now you know me, I didn't do things the traditional way. No, I didn't do things traditional way. You know, there was an understanding between those and I that I have kids from where I am extremely active in all mind's life and always happened. That's something that I would be proud of, whether the individual and I weren't together.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh you what man? You bull javing?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Oh bet, let's go. I got this And I'm starting to pre playing everything ahead of the time. But we had a girl. Boy.
Speaker 1: When I think about Jim Clapp gymnastics and football, think but that's how that's how I operate, because someone who enjoys having kids. I enjoyed, I'm active, I'm hands on and all that I do, especially when it comes to that.
Speaker 3: But his situation is different.
Speaker 1: Obviously he didn't want to eat even want the child. But obviously you do have to take responsibility.
Speaker 2: And it's different now because see the problem that I have now is that they have this thing called internet.
Speaker 3: You know, when something gets put on the Internet, it's upthing for propetuity.
Speaker 2: Yes, and to know that one day and this could not be true, but for a child to read that, to say the father didn't want anything to do with it or didn't want to be a part of his life, that's her.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: He's also speaking from anger, of course, also speaking from anger about the situation and her understanding that you know, you know this is something that I don't want now. And then you know, the other flip side of that is, well, if you didn't want a child, you shouldn't have You should have want protected.
Speaker 3: You can't put meat on him. Yeah, So I mean, listen, it is tough. I mean that, Ah, I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Do I understand her side, you know, A I think when I think we pull ahead for bail, he's gonna be and he he's going to be active father. Lastly, the reports that are coming out out, I think it's great. I think it's gonna be great. I I love let me, I got, let me take my glass.
Speaker 3: Of I love kids, love it, love it. I love being a father. If if if I wouldn't mind having the monk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I wouldn't mind having the monk. Matter of fact, you know what, I'm gonna have twins. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm finna have Yeah, that's what. Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: And then I'm done. I'm gonna go twins. I wanted to is range rovers or bentless? Matter of fact, ile me get. I'm gonna get two of them too. I guess what I'm gona getting.
Speaker 1: With a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you're gonna pay me my money? Man, old, No, Hey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna have twins. So you want you want my kids to starve? Do you want my kids to start? You want the fifty two hundred? Or you want me to be able to provide for my kids?
Speaker 3: What about my kids? My kids starting?
Speaker 1: They grown, they could work, they eat though, huh they need defitit your wonder, nah, but they work, so they already making money the kids before they born. I want to make sure I can provide. So as long as I got that fifty fifty two hundred, I'm gonna be able to provide.
Speaker 2: You know what I already I'm just gonna I'm just gonna go and take it. You're going to check it at your check. I'm a guardish your wager. Hey, chat, y'all think that your guard y'all beg that your gardeners gardish your check.
Speaker 3: Nah, chat, y'all, chat, don't do that, do that, chat, I would you know what I'm doing. I will put it on your credit I will. I was taking the collections. I'm done with this. We already we already ain't got to reparate reparation reparated how you said, reparations? Yeah, yeah, we already got damn no, don't don't. Don't take money from me, man. That that's all I got to collections. That's what.
Speaker 2: You're marvels at. Mena. I'm gonna send a good lection whatever your credit. I just take my credit report, my credit card. I'm eight twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think I wanted to get their fifty. I want to get they fifty. I gotta get they fitty again. I used to be eight fifty. I'm eight twenty five right now. But I would put you on. I want joy to go down to like fourn No that.
Speaker 3: That that that ain't what happen. That would happen. I got some good credit, he Joe.
Speaker 2: Two men are suing only fans because they found out the women actually talking with with Only Only with with only Fans model the models were instead employee employing agencies to impersonate the models they thought they were speaking to. One guy says he was sending photos of his cooking creation and began to become suspicious of who he was actually communicating with when he started getting contradicting information and errors and message m M.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, man, they suing only fans because they're not talking to the person they thought they were talking to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would employ you of the agency. I thought I was talking.
Speaker 2: I thought I was talking to somebody, you know, an only Fans model or or porn started.
Speaker 3: So for its all, man, did you really think you were really talking to her? How about let's start there. Yeah? I did.
Speaker 1: Really, I was led to believe I was led astray. YEP, I mean is that is that a lossuit they can win. Oh Joe, they're paying good money to talk to actual people.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you know you got you got a fact, you have a point, you have a point.
Speaker 2: But the actual person. I want to talk to the person. If you say your name is it is Katrina picture frame. I want to talk to Katrina picture fame. I'm sending you ten dollars, fifteen dollars, a hundred dollars. You know, that's that's their fault. That's what they get.
Speaker 1: Go out and go out in the real world and talk to regular women. Go out and enjoy yourself. Go to bars, go to clubs, go to lounges. They'd like to have the women that they don't think they can get.
Speaker 3: Oo.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, if you're paying money, if you get them on line, you can pay money to get them in real life too.
Speaker 3: It's sad. I agree with you. You freaking to the cow. Wow, there are some that you they got back page you know, remember remember back page or you win them on there, you know. Oh so it was just me yep, seeing that.
Speaker 2: I mean they be they be, I mean they'd be saying drawls, they be sending allD all coddle stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, come on, man, come on, yeah, just listen listen.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the numbers are are true or sometimes they they they but the money that women can make on only fans, yeah, they will never ever have to work a nine to five ever.
Speaker 3: Again, that's if the numbers are actually true. Sometimes the numbers are staggered from and that is not I know that's not true, but I think they make well into into six figures sometimes low sevens. Yeah, I agree. I don't know, but this is listen. We've coming to time. We've come We're in a time. We're in an era right now.
Speaker 1: You know, with society and only fans and all these different apps and content created, there's so many different avenues and ways to make money.
Speaker 3: No one should have a shoes for being you know what I'm not gonna say to be worded, but.
Speaker 2: Oh your fans fan, yeo, excuse me. Nico fired Nico to Nico Harrison's face, speaks out. The Dallas fan who screamed fired Nico and Nico Harrison's face on Monday Night says his fall was taken and thrown to the ground. Shortly after the incident, he tells Tim Z he's planning to file a police report. Does Dallas not have a PR team? How do they keep making this absolutely worse than what it already is?
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Listen, as a fan, you gotta conduct yourself in the right manner. You you you know that you can scream at the owner, but you can't be screaming in the owner's face. If you gonna scream at him, scream from fall away. It's okay, disclose your pleasure with the decisions that he's made on the on the Davis and Luca trade.
Speaker 3: But but come on, man, but come on. But also on the other side, management, y'all they making it no better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the man fall and throw it to the ground. Come on, now, that's what he wanted. He was waiting on the reaction.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: Now what's the next thing they try to sue? Oh, they're gonna of course, you're gonna try to sue all of this easy pay day. They gonna pa, They're gonna they're gonna hush him, pay him under the table, give him to be quiet and going away, Going by your business.
Speaker 3: All right, o Joe, it's time for our final sakement of the evening. It's time for Yeah, were about to be. I would talk. I was talking tonight, but I felt good tonight, Dan, Mike, Mike was up. Unco Jo loved the show.
Speaker 2: Question is if both of you guys came out of retirement and play right now, who wins? Up with the Broncos and O Joe wo to beat the Bengals. Can't come out of retirement. Uh, I got two replace all got two artificial hips and bone on bone in my left knee.
Speaker 3: Unk. Can't do nothing to stand on the sideline. Yeah, well, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Well that lets you know who would win, because I can come out of retirement right now, right now and play, hypothetically speaking, if the opportunity presented itself.
Speaker 3: I had no injuries. I'm fine.
Speaker 1: If I got the call right now to come in and be the third receiver, boom, I'm ready to go. And yes, we would beat the Broncos because the Broncos lost us last year. What do you think would happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, me t and we wait to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Daniel Coming said nfl PA needs work with players to build a save it and strike fund. Shut this ish down until reasonable pay and healthcare is obtained h for vested player to retire NFL P eight no more backdoor deals. Well, well, that's that's what I thought they were gonna do, especially in twenty eleven when they had when they had, especially coming out after they did this last deal, so it was up and they didn't do that.
Speaker 3: So it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard because guys, a lot of guys live paycheck to paycheck. Oh Joe, remember most time you want to get that money from September to January, that's it, and that when it got to last you February, March, April, May, June, July.
Speaker 3: After that, Yeah, you got to manage. You're right now.
Speaker 1: Everybody doesn't make the same amount of money to be able to say, you know what, Okay, we're gonna lock out, Okay, we're gonna fight this thing.
Speaker 3: We need y'all to save your money. Everybody able to do that. Everybody do not make the same amount of money to do that. Correct.
Speaker 2: Aaron Ohen says, how hard is that you adjust from your college playbook to your first pro playbook when you got to the league.
Speaker 3: It was hard because all that verbage. Man, we had a we had a number, sister. It was quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had I had a number system. Yeah it wasn't no burbage Joe Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was easy.
Speaker 2: So now I'm hearing all these bourbage fifty two doubles slant in special z wiggles z wag Oh man, man, it was very hard for me. King go Vas said, what do you guys think the NBA NFL leaving m VP voting up the fans. SGM has been playing phenomenal, but Jokic is the player right now and it's not even close a OKC being number one, see is why s j may win?
Speaker 3: Yeah that two things can be true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't want the fans to vote because it's a popularity contest. Because I've seen you guys, both guys into the Pro Bowl, both guys into the All Star Game, both guys, and to what no right exactly actly look SGA should He's earned the right to win the MVP this year. Nicola Jokic is the best player in the NBA. Two things can be true, Yeah, SGA should win the MVP. Nicola Joki is the best player. Yeah, x A cop Sanity, Braves, Waves, Jackson Hayes, Dodgers and five they look good. Dwan Hies have you ever listened to a former to a former coach or jim and thought, this is why you're a former coach of gym and not a current Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yes.
Speaker 2: When I hear some of them talking about the trades they would make, I said, that's why you sitting up here nex next.
Speaker 3: To me, Mike Tannebaum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you're sitting up here next to me, Lil man. Oh, Joe, go double or nothing on the fifty two under. If he beats James Harrison, it wipes out the slate clean. But if he loses, he gotta pay post fight.
Speaker 3: May know goodwill. I ain't losing, man, Go go in the Bible, read the story of David and Goliath. That's all. It's going to be like, same, same outcome.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Retired Deputy Cheff said, what's something women think men won't in a relationship that men actually don't care about?
Speaker 3: O Joe, that's a good.
Speaker 1: One, and that that varies depending on the man you asked too. Yes, Yes, that's a great that's a that's a great question. And I can only speak on behalf of myself.
Speaker 3: I like women think being dulled up, being dolled up.
Speaker 1: I love I love women think that, oh h depending on the individual that you've seeing that you have to be dolled up and and and dressed and pressed, hair, makeup, lashes, And I don't care nothing about all that.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm simple. Put on put on your sweats and your flip flops and you or a tank top and I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Seeing you in your natural state is enough. You know, being dolled up is one thing, but that's a version of yourself that I'm not gonna wake up to every day. I'm just not you know that, I know you can do it, but I just I just loving a woman in her natural state own. Ah.
Speaker 2: Well, something women think men want relationship, marriage, Copcake Mama said, as men, do you feel like you ever had the space to be vulnerable in love?
Speaker 3: Yes? Uh oh cha Hey you know that that get that gets that gets you burned so many times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm like if I if I open up and then you throw it in my face, So I just keep it to myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I got therapist for. Mm hmm. My sister is my therapist.
Speaker 1: Vulnerability is is one of the best one of the best things. One of the best feelings when you're able to do it with the right person. One of the best things when I when I think of that, that word love. Most of the time in certain situations, especially at a certain level, when you reach a certain status, that it's not really love and just what you're able to provide and it being stability, convenience, an opportunity. Love, love and loyalty is nothing but a word in the dictionary between opportunity and convenience.
Speaker 3: That's it. Loyalty and love in the dictionary.
Speaker 1: When you reach a certain level of status, it's nothing but a word and the dictionary between opportunity and convenience.
Speaker 3: That's it. Mm hmm. And we've we've shown time and time and time again every time.
Speaker 2: Cool last an said, uh, didn't warn us about roast sparks and La Portier mixed.
Speaker 3: Oh you mixed it. Nobody mixed it well god lea oh he had he had that liquor wood in that spark would combined.
Speaker 1: Ooa.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: He liked the economy right now, he all, I'm just trying to figure Hey, why show over?
Speaker 3: You have to go nowhere? Can I don't know how bad? Please? You need to stay home, get you a heights bag.
Speaker 2: They said, Hey, can you wish my grandmother Irene and my mother Shell happy birthday? Both of them are this week. We absolutely can half Grandma Irene, mother Shall happy early birthdays. Hopefully you guys got something played. I'm sure since your birthday birthdays are are closed, you guys gonna probably go out, have your good time, get something to eat. Get you one of them more buff, good old buffeid. Hey, you know what hey take up to, Ruth, Chris, take them to a nice steak dinner. Let them let their hair down, let him have something good courtesy or you ace Grandma and Mom. They deserve that. They earned that, Doctor Craig Aale Bellaman. Oh, we've seen your checklist. You want no birds, passing gas, fresh beth light, peppermint gum, and the snowstore. But now it's your turn. Please answer yay or nay? Are you looking for a teammate or a house plan?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't see from me? Oh Joe, I don't, Oh Joe. That's like a woman said, I want somebody six foot tall. I want somebody to make X amount of money right. I want somebody that's that's well versed. I want somebody like to travel, so women get to have stipulations. Bush, I can't have nothing.
Speaker 3: I see where you're going with it. I see, I see you cooking right now. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: People's like, well, that's a natural function. Well why don't you just go out in public, just pull your depends down the table, dunk on the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, what a natural function? Come on, chef, you cooking that? You know what I'm saying. I'm confused, y'all make it. See my man, I'll past y'all to go rob a bank.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying, bro, I mean for somebody to feel that comfortable to just be walking around the house as a woman, to just do that.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it because that's what that's vulnerability, unk.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to no, it's it's vulnerable being vulnerable, especially being vulnable around somebody that you love, somebody that you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a sense of peace of not having an old lord.
Speaker 1: Every time I got to use the bathroom, I got to go hide and hide away from every time I have to have the pass gas, I got to go in the other room and have from Like that's.
Speaker 3: Think that's dream. You gotta hide for me. Just go look and people like, oh, you're listen. I'm not telling you what.
Speaker 2: Ask anybody when you see my brother, if you see my sister, ask him. Barnie and Mary Porter did not play that. Now it was different. We had to go to the woods so we didn't have to worry about hearing the be hitting the toilet or or.
Speaker 1: Somebody who do open. You took your body in the woods, found you a tree to hide behind, and that was it. But Barnie and Mary Porter did not play that. We didn't talk at the dinner table.
Speaker 3: Ask my brother.
Speaker 1: If you want to talk at the dinner table, you got up, you ate your food, and you got up and you went and talk.
Speaker 3: Only grown folks talking to the dinner table. Okay, Okay, Now I don't know how y'all did it. Now how y'all did things.
Speaker 2: And maybe y'all came to a situation and y'all mom, let y'all pass gas and just just blow it up in the house.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, But I'm telling you that's not gonna work with Shannon.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not everybody's cup of tea, and I'm okay, with that, right, I'm letting you know what what it is when you go in.
Speaker 2: So it's not like, oh, oh, before this you used to No, No, that's never gonna be cool with me. It's never anybody that I've ever been with who y'all think I've been with ask him. If somebody tell you, oh, y'all used to pass guess Rody Shelson, Now you ain't been with you a shark? Anybody anybody, they'll tell you. I'm the say I've been the same. That's that's not gonna fly with me. I don't think I'm asking too much. I don't have a whole lot of rules that you but you before what I don't know, Joe, But for a woman to think it's okay to just just just blow it.
Speaker 3: Up, just want oh hey, nah.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmm, that they're gonna work with me. But I mean teach his own I mean o Joe saying he cool with that. Okay, y'all need to find somebody like, oh, that's that surrounded, Like, oh Joe, that's cool with y'all passing gas in front of them, burfet and all that kind of stuff. Listen, why would you want to leave the bathroom door open when you going to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why the door is on it. No, that's not though.
Speaker 1: If me, I'm gonna tell you again, and you you missing out on some quality time and great conversations. Some of the best conversations are had when you're in a relaxed state. She in there using the bathroom, or you and the using the bathroom, and you're going back and forth and conversing.
Speaker 2: About because everything we can talk about we can talk about. Once I'm done or she's done, there will be no conversation.
Speaker 1: You don't understand. You don't understand. It's it's hard to explain because you ain't been there yet. Unless you've been there, it's hard for you to get get it to resonate with you because it's something that you don't see fit doing.
Speaker 2: I'm not listening. I'm not and don't go in there. A you need to go in there, don't. Hey, can you bring me some toilet toilet paper? No, I can't bring you nothing. I'm gonna leave the house. You go ahead and walk your naked think booty tail up out of the bathroom and go get it. Because I'm not I'm not gonna open the door and hend you will roll the toilet paper.
Speaker 3: That won't happen. Come on, huh, you're tripping man, m We listen. We're gonna get you right though. We're gonna get your Hey. Hey, don't Joe do like I do. We ain't nobody there and I need toilet paper. I hop.
Speaker 1: Go get the toilet paper. That's what you need to do, because that ain't that an't gonna happen. So the tripping, Nah, they tripping?
Speaker 3: Oh? I told y'all, bro I broke up with a girl one time for doing that. Damn pass and get coo. You think that's cool? Okay, don't worry about it. I got a trick for you. Boy. I changed that number. I changed that number so quick.
Speaker 1: Then you change the number, changed it and never talk and never talked again for one person.
Speaker 3: That's disrespectful. All right? Hold up? You think you for the lamp in my bed? Yeah? Ex killed me?
Speaker 1: Okay, boy, I said, lord, oh lord, the night could not want hell.
Speaker 3: I thought I was in a lasause that long lass summer night bies like that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: You mean, did y'all did y'all did you shake? She said?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all was done, and the best thing that happened. We had already had already done what we need to do, right right, right, right right. Hey, this is how you know I'm doing when I hey, when I get that couple and I hit this number, Oh.
Speaker 3: You turn your back on them? Did I?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 3: Just because she find.
Speaker 2: Hey boy, you know the Japanese tradition when you it's all in one of them, they turned their back on you.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I got up out of them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look here, I changed that number so quick. Oh you change your phone number for one person? Show did because she farted in the bed? No, that's the bathroom was right there.
Speaker 3: Ojo, the bathroom, Ojo, the bathroom was right there.
Speaker 1: Well, you run your relationship like it's the green mild boy. Hey, well you were your a piece of work black.
Speaker 3: I don't play I'll too. There's certain like I said, ask anybody would that have dealt with me that I don't play.
Speaker 2: I don't play them games like that. I don't play like that. I've never played like that. And people say like, oh, you set in your ways. I was like this when I was seventeen.
Speaker 3: I was like this. When I was twenty two, I was like this when I was twenty eight, in my thirties and my forties. I don't play like that. I don't play them kind of games. I got you, I understand, man, I'm a little bit more leaning in those areas.
Speaker 2: I ain't leaning in that, you know, I ain gonna. I'll tell you straight up, I'd rather you take twenty five dollars from me. I rather have twenty five dollars in my draw and you take it than do that nasty Well listen, lord man guy say thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or visit or boost mobile dot com to join their NATIONWI five G network today.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite up. Yeah, I'm setting my ways now. That guy the lead, your guy, a fun guy to let you do anything that you want to. As a matter of fact, he'll let you take a dump in his bed and he'll go jump in it. Hey, that's not Chad. Joe Siko Johnson. Make sure you gonna check out Shade by La Portier. We do have it in Stark now. If you can't find it in a city or a.
Speaker 1: State near you, order it, which ever it directly to your door. Please drank responsibly and stay safe while you're out there. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. Shaye Shape Media.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for nominating Shay Shape Media for six Webby Awards. Shannon Sharp was nominated Best Entertainment Creator, Best Sports Creator, Club Shay Shape, Best Creator, Slash Influencer Series, Nightcap, Best Sports Show, Best Video Series, Nightcap, Summer Session Live Tour, Best Live Podcast Recording. The link is penning our bios. Please go vote for us voting insp now April seventeenth. Guys, think about it. We've gotten nominated for six awards. None of this, none of this is possible without you. We greatly, greatly appreciate your support because when we come on, you support it, You watch us, you listen to our audio, you talk about us, you retweet what we and we can't thank you enough. My Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out, everything is restocked.
Speaker 3: The link is pinned in the chat.
Speaker 2: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, so please grab yours while supplies land Tickets for are not safe for work.
Speaker 3: Tour went on sale last week.
Speaker 2: Eight stops Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago, Detroit. Tickets can be found at shay Sheha media dot com slash Tour. Tickets can be found at shayshap Media dot dot com slash Tour. That link is also pinning in the chat. Great guests lining up, Go get your tickets now and come join us. Thank you Isaiah Bond for joining us. Former Alabama University of Tech outstanding wide receiver. Wish him best of luck. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to join us here on night Cap. I'm up, Heath Ocho, we will see you tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: I'm out
Speaker 1: The