Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Ask your question real.
Speaker 1: Let's just keep it real straight shine with no chasing. So I'm gonna get a little bit roughtured. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Those who really believe in the American process, all of us Street Shot, No chase with your girl Chessel figure out on the Black Effect Podcast Network network. Tess gonna figure out here on the Black Effect Podcast Network. Marcello's role in the building, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, what's up with street Shoes?
Speaker 1: As well as well, thank you Marcel's for being here. They love Marcella's. Uh we we love Marcella's. I love Marcello's too. He be on me, y'all even trying to give me to do more of these podcasts. Be telling them I got to get two out a week. So if I don't do two out of week's Marcella's fault. You pushed the line harder though, He's Sunday, we record to day. We recording the day we record, Let's go later, Let's do it tomorrow. I just be trying to be talked out, guys. I ain't gonna lie. I be really really talked out. I talked to Marcella's probably three hours on Sunday. That was enough for the shows, least at FT. We're gonna get it together. Yeah, y'all, we're gonna pick up the pace, uh, you know on getting these episodes. First of all, you always gonna get one every Thursday, so that's guaranteed. But I am trying to add more, uh during the week. I'm trying to be inspired by Laura l rossa shout out to Lauren with the Breakfast Club, who go who records daily, you know, in addition to the Breakfast Club, So I'm trying to be inspired by that. I go live as you know Marcella's all the time. So it's not that I'm not I engage with everybody every day. I just need to take the time to set it, you know, actually make it a show and be more intentional about that. But want to give a special shout out to the Black Effect family. On last week we had our third podcast festival in Atlanta. I was not there on the Saturday for those of you who are looking, because I got some inbox of saying I walked around at the whole warehouse and I didn't see you. So I was not there. Saturday. I did attend the Friday night private event for iHeart and that was so wonderful. You know, had a great, great time, you know, just kind of mixing and mingling with you know, all the Black Effect family. Just very excited about what we've been able to accomplish. And I've been it's well, this is our fifth year. In October will fifth. It will be five years, so I'm counting five. But this was the third festival and just really really excited and you know, had a chance and shout out again everybody hung out with Tyreez. He was there, Uh decision decisions which formerly horrible decisions of course to Dolly who runs the Black Effect. Lauren Lorosso was there. John O'Brien professional homegirl. And then I want to send a special shout out to the waiter Lamar to me. That was the VIP of the VIPs Marcella's. I was sitting I was talking to Dolly. He was standing by me, and he stopped what he was doing. He said, tell all, I know your voice from anywhere. He heard my voice and he said, I saw you sitting down, but I didn't know that was you. It was real dark, you know, dark in a really nice moved. I think I'm gonna go back called rock Steady Atlanta. This FYI shut out to them. He was like, no, I know your voice. I listened to you all the time. You know. He started talking about the training mentioned it, so like, oh, he really do be listening. And guys, I just think that's the most powerful thing when somebody knows my voice Martin, which is even now. You know, this audio that I'm recording will go up audio without a photo or a video. I think that's so powerful. I know you guys always want to see the video and see what liftstick got on and hair. By the way, my hair is really cute. I just, you know, just started recording a video this week. Got my hair, got my bob back popping. But I just love it when people are not focused on makeup and hair and lipstick and this and that and just listening to what I'm saying. This is why what I love about radio is what I miss about radio, just the audio alone. I had a good time with Angela Yee a couple of weeks ago when I set in and guest host with her audio alone. You know, I recorded a couple of different things. I wanted to put out there on video, but it was audio. So I love, love, love radio. Excited to get back to Orlando so I can do more talk radio because I'm sure I'll hop in with Don Milo, my former co host, from time to time. But him knowing my voice Marcella's that means it got to the heart. You heard me, right, And when you can recognize the voice, it's very spiritual, you know, God says you'll know my voice. You know, you'll know, you'll know the voice of the Holy Spirit. The baby recognized the voice and the wound, the voice of the mother. Can't see, don't can't, don't know what's what, but that voice, you know when when you say hey baby, that voice, you know they can barely see, barely know what's going on. It's very blurry, you know for newborn babies, but they know the voice. So there is power in voice. I want to thank Black Effect for allowing me to use my voice. And I mean that literally literally and physically my voice, but also my voice of what I'm trying to do here, speaking truth to power really really you know, trying to do what I can when I can, how I can. That's the new thing. This year myself. I think you've heard me say it a couple of times. I'm doing what I can, how I can, when I can. I can only do so much, but that much has to get done right, that much has to get done. Can't be sitting around in Marseill. Well, you know I can only do so much. Well, you know I got well that much. God's let's talk about that much. That's mature, that much taken care of. So I'm just very proud of Charlemagne. You know, he has his ways, guys, but he has truly truly created a vehicle. This is the part that people don't know about him, really created a vehicle. You know, fifteen twenty creators being able to just get their stuff out their contract. You know. His critics said, you know, well, he don't own it one hundred percent. He ain't this, he ain't that. But I don't see them owning nothing. Marcella's not twenty percent or nothing, fifteen percent or nothing five percent. You know, I'm I'm very proud of you said you have something to say.
Speaker 4: Nah, I just wanted to shut out black Effect and now Heart because like you said, him noticing your voice. That shows that podcasts do matter. You know, people think they don't, but they actually do. People actually do listen to podcasts. Yeah, they actually do. So I'm very excited to the mark. We gotta go hang up and hang out there. Marcella's, Uh, maybe I get in early tonight, you know maybecause it's called rock Steady, a restaurant really cool, you know, a little spot. My Jada's travel on me this week, so that's gonna be exciting. So I let her hang out in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: But guys, you know, I want to just kind of talk to you about a couple things I've made a post this week about. First of all, let's get the church announcements out the way. If you have not signed up for my training, what the hell are you waiting on? Like literally, what are you waiting on? If you are a straight shooter which called straight shoting no chaser, if you are one of my co teachers on my Instagram, if you want of my line pushers, then you should be in the class. I'm trying to figure out why you're not in the class. So the class is June fourteenth. Marcella's they've been signing up. When I tell you, they've been signing up I'm so proud we are still fifty day well because May fourteenth will be thirty days away, so we're still forty four days away and people are signing up every day. I Am just like, Wow, people really really want this information. So guys, don't take for granted to wait until the last minute. Do not wait until Oh I'll just wait till June fourteenth because I want to make sure that I don't have too many in the class. One hundred of soul should be about fair. If it goes over that, then I'm may have to chop it up because I just want to make sure people have, you know, be able to ask their questions and things like that. And Marcello's be working the chat, you know, making sure we get questions up, because that's gonna be Marcello, you know, Marcello's you know, he's gonna say, have worked like a dog, and he can work so hard and all of the you know, so we gonna make sure he worked like a dog on the day of the training and have him in the chat making sure Marcella's I'm just saying this in real time. What I want you to do is it's like we got a bunch of people asking the same question. Make sure I get that question, you know, popped up to me. So Marcello's will be? Is that an a man marcellis? We don't hear him saying nothing in the background. Are you still there? You're still with us? Did marcellas chime out? Y'all? I think he got his viewed on nection.
Speaker 4: Keep going out to keep saying somebody stable connection or something.
Speaker 1: Well, they got something to do with your connection. That's something to do with.
Speaker 4: I've os one plug, then I ain't.
Speaker 1: Well, did you hear me a? It's interesting, y'all have his connection? Whenever when I started talking about the job he's gonna do, that's not talking about what job you gonna do? All of a sudden he got you know, things coming now you're going out your breaking that's a patent. Be like when I get all the message like, oh, you're breaking up, like Michelle, that's michelle favorite line. That's what your favorite line? All you're breaking up? And my sellers just put them I'm sure y'all in the in the in the replace. I ain't gonna upload this to YouTube, y'all. Make sure y'all put in the comments and Marcellers, you tried Marcella's tries coct repeat it now the connection is in Marcelli's's job for it that day. You know you talking, you work hard, working like a dog, you know, like he's just really just so overworked. And we're gonna overwork them that day, y'all. Uh, And we want you, you know something, at the training. You'll be in the chat making sure those questions get bumped up to me. Cause we'll have a pretty large class, so we want to make sure. So let's say everybody keep asking the same question over and over, you'll be kind of monitor making sure those questions get popped up to me so that I don't, you know, forget them. I'm not gonna be able to watch everybody's chat, everybody's question right. Oh, we'll be working quizzes that day, uh, you know, putting quizzes responses that way, so nowhere is guys, even though it's a full class, I'll be putting polls out you know, where you can answer questions, you know, ask questions, those types of things, to make sure that it is an interactive class, to make sure it's an interactive class. But again, do not take for granted go ahead and get in the in the class. If you're waiting to get to purchase the course to say, well, I don't know if I'm be available on the fourteenth, don't worry about it. It'll be available. You'll be able to watch the replay, guys. The replay is still gonna be just as good. Replay is even better because, to be honest with you, Marcellers, you can stop, start it, rewind it, you know, go back, pause it, you know, break it, and shouldn't you know, be be that long. But if you don't have two hours just sitting from of the computer. The great thing about the course is you can watch it over and over now the first course, because I already told you guys, I'm giving you lifetime access. I am doing that on the first course, but two through five will not be that way. Two through five you can watch the replay up to sixty days. You know, I think that's more than fair, don't you, Marcello's If you can't go in and sixty days, just like any other college course, you get about three months access. So you'll have the month access when it you know posts obviously, and then you know sixty days after that. So after that you know, you need to get in there and be about the business because we need to move the class on and go on to the next thing. So but the first one, I don't mind. I know y'all gonna share it with people stealing it, you know how y'all love doing it boot leg and giving somebody the link. I've already factored that in. That's fine. Hopefully you'll give to somebody that actually want to run for mayor you know, may and hopefully they'll give us credit, you know, for getting them on their way, or hopefully that person will watch it and they'll join us for the rest of the program. Right, they'll join us the rest of the program. So this is not about me trying to be and keep every little thing to me. I do have to charge, guys, because that's why I went and paid for my bachelor's and my masters and all of the long suffering that I've done in this business for seventeen years, working campaigns for free on every level, local, state, federal, you know, presidential campaigns. That's why I pay for the mediation. That's why I pay for the compler resolution every year. That's why I worked all those cases. So guys, that got to charge. Nobody asked you show up at your job for free, so I got to charge something. So I think fifty dollars is more than reasonable. Just so you know, my consulting rate consulting rate stars at two hundred and fifty an hours, So if you were to sit down with me for two hours, it's five hundred dollars. And no, it's not available to you, guys. I will never make that an option ever again for the general public. So don't even ask, don't even just don't worry about it, because oh no, they think if they pay that, honey, they think they owe me for the rest of that. Oh no, no, no, you will not own me. So the best thing I can tell you to do is jump on in with the fifty dollars, you know, so that you can have access. And what I love about Marcella's and I'll say this, and I'll go on to today's content, but you know, got to do the church announcements. Everything's about the training moving forward. I really do love it because the course materials are in there now, guys, materials quizes, you know, just to prepare you so that when I get to the training, you'll already have some you know, be familiar with what I'm talking about, and I'll just be expounding on that. Also a quiz. Let me know why you're in the train. You're trying to be a candidate, an operative, which is a campaign manager, or an organizer. Overwhelmingly Marcella's looking at the quiz now, people either want to be a candidate or an organizer. Not why people saying they want to work on campaigns, and I find that very interesting. Campaigns need campaign workers, We need campaign workers. Everybody want to either be the candidate or the one in front is the organizer. Guys, if we don't have somebody working on the campaign, if there's no Marcella's, there's no me. So I'm going to really be intentional about that this week, with making sure that that people know we need campaign workers, we need volunteer coordinators, we need campaign matter. That's the reason why Detroit, you know, while they had to hire my girlfriend from Kansas City to work with Detroit campaign because there wasn't any infrastructure, not a lot of campaign managers to choose from. So be intentional about that, guys. You know, if you like, you know, I don't want to be in front, but I don't mind, you know, helping somebody do the job, you know, do what they need to do, and advanced team all of that. So guys, I'm gonna be focused pushing that heavy this week, really getting in my recruiter, had my ally group Robert have a deco had on to really try to recruit people who want to work on campaigns. I think Marcello's I've only seen one so far that it said that, so that's a problem. We need to increase that. With that said, make sure again you enroll in the class, use the course, the discussion board, use the course scussion board. I love that people are going in saying why they're here. Obviously that will make a difference with people, you know, being able to actually connect in a troll free environment, in an environment that's you know, you ain't got to worry about somebody playing games and you know, trying to disrupt. So the course discussion board right now, people just kind of going in and saying, you know, hey, I'm here for this reason, that reason. Not a lot of discussion going on. But I'm sure you know, as the classes progressed, as we you know, start learning more, getting more, you'll be able to utilize that as well. Enough of that, Marcella's have you enjoyed had Now we're gonna put Marcellos on the spot. Have you been here at least looked at the structure like a house set up?
Speaker 3: Yep, And I'm still in there right now.
Speaker 1: Oh you're doing it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was getting ready asked you have.
Speaker 3: Your no, no, no.
Speaker 4: The only one I did not see was the latest one for Lovely and that's because he just supposed to say yesterday. But other than that, I've been seeing the rest of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, but not on the discussion I'm talking about. Do you like the way Have you looked at how the course is set up? How you have different chapters, you know, like for all students, candidates, activists, like the platform?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: Do y'all know? He ain't seen it.
Speaker 4: The questions and the introduction and yeah, all of that, and I seen you say somebody quiz and then I.
Speaker 1: Seen like how was set up? You know, easy to find information is what I'm saying. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, because there's a chapter like you were in a class. Now again, y'all. Marcellus went to college with a degree in business. Take man, I don't know, but anyway, y'all are we struggling over here? So again Marcella's if you go over to the left side of the you know, of the dashboard, and it says for all students click on it, look at the drop down. It's available for all students. Then it has for candidates click on the drop down, activists drop down, organize a drop down, campaign, work drop down. I have PDF information in there now for each chapter, for each you know, whatever it is you're looking for, and that's how it's going to be set up for all five so everybody will know where to go find Like, hey, I don't want to know nothing about no active, is no organizing. I just I'm here because I'm a candidate. Each course will have, you know, a chapter for candidates, and your materials will be found under that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, definitely see it, right us, sold I see them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, no, you're looking at the course when you actually click and go in the court. Oh, y'all of some prayer, because if he's if he's struggling, if he's struggling, let me do it now, I know. Uh the audio version, guys, go back and look at the go back. I am gonna upload this to YouTube once this post is on black effect. I'm getting ready to share my screen right now because you know, clearly Marcella's is struggling. So we're gonna do this for Marcella's. Y'all gonna look at the the visual. Uh, the visual, because why Marcellas ain't getting this, y'all? Why is he not getting this? So we're gonna we're gonna jem I watch no, no, no, he gonna try to say you saw that, y'all, because that's how you do. That's how you do. So let me. I gotta stop the audio, you know, just because I gotta gotta walk Marcella's through it. What now again, I'm gonna make sure I'm saying, but do you see this, Marcella? Do you see this on the screen?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hole?
Speaker 3: Go back?
Speaker 1: Do you see my screen? Y'all? Bearwood is on the audio side, y'all go back and look, y'all want to see it because Marcia, if you struggling like Marcella's, I'm showing the screen. Now are you looking at look at the studio? Do you see my screen?
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, I see what I see it on your screen, but not on minds?
Speaker 1: Do you just see it on the damn thing? Marcella's damn, it's.
Speaker 3: Not on minds.
Speaker 1: What you mean is not on yours? You Do you not see it? Don't need to be on yours? Are you looking at the push the line course one through five? We are soldiers.
Speaker 3: My course?
Speaker 1: No, I see it.
Speaker 3: We pushed the line course one of one sold Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, no? Do you see it on this software that we're in right now? Marcella's yeah, I see it on your screen. That's what I'm asking you. What do you mean not on yours? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Cause it don't look like that.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at what I'm showing you? Yes or no? Marcella's okay. I'm not asking if it looked like that on yours. I'm saying, do you see what I'm showing you right now on this on this platform, right now, through you, through the digital, through the podcast Marcellers Yes? Lord, oh shit, y'all, y'all excuse me. We're gonna have a hard time because if this is my stacks, are you're all gonna be like this like for real, real talk. Okay, what I'm saying over here. Look at where it says welcome to push the line. You see the video, you see the message from till do you see my screen? Everybody, it's your girl test figure out. Hey, that's what I'm asking you. I'm not asking you shouldn't be looking at your phone and looking at this. I'm saying, look in front of you on what I'm recording, sweetheart, Look at what I'm showing you. I'm trying to show you where all of it. This is how we should look on your phone as well. But you probably need to go to your laptop. So here over here, you got the welcome to push the line, you got the tutorial you have about the trainer, you have faes. I'm trying to show you on this screen where to find the information. This is what I was asking you if you saw yeah, okay, so over here this is where you'll find the zone. The zone link will be right here where it says six fourteen library play here it is. Then you see this over here, it says for all students. You put that on the drop down you'll see information and all students should be looking at You got a quiz, you got important questions key campaign political election topics. Then you got for candidates. If you're a candidate, you want to be a candidate, you should be looking over here. This is for candidates. I'm saying, do you see this that I'm showing you? Campaign workers, community organizers, activists, all of this. So what I'm trying to say is this is all of your materials. Once you go into your dashboard, it should look like this. The class you're enrolled in right here and it says star course. When you actually go into you're going to see all of this information on the left. That's what I mean when I say, are you looking at your dashboard?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it looks like clearly I need to do one of these and upload it so people can know where to find it. So guys, if you're listening to this, let me stop sharing my This is how you find it. You go to your dashboard, start course, every including where to find the zoom link, which'll be here, the zoom link start meeting in zoom June fourteenth, two pm. This is where you're gonna go to start the meeting. So thanks to Marcellers, I will do a whole tutorial on where to find your course stuff because I don't want to ever assume you know that people know, you know, like real talk, and if you're struggling with this, try to look at it on your phone or whatever. I don't know, but we gotta be familiar with the terms because if not, you're going to struggle in the class. So what I'm telling people, go to your dashboard. You need to know what that is. I'm telling people, go to your course materials. You need to know where that is. People need know where to find stuff. So guys, if you're listening right now on the YouTube, I'm sorry listening on the podcast, go look at this YouTube that I'm uploading Thursday evening Friday morning after this audio publishes, go and look at how to find your course materials. I thought this was going to be a different show, but it looks like I had to spend time doing that. And that's Christraport, you know all Jose's aty like I tease Marcels for real, but real talk. I want you to know where to find your materials because if not, people gonna say I'm rolling the course and I couldn't find my materials and I didn't know where it was at, and I didn't get no content. No, I went in and built content for you guys. You know, to have been there. That's what you're paying for, so take some time. It's familiar so people can know, you know, so you can know where to find your stuff. It's really really important. So I went on because if Nostillas don't know and he's supposed to be guiding y'all through it, we in trouble. We are absolutely trouble. So again, when you're enrolling the course, you should it should say, uh, just do it again, just so we get Because I really thought this was gonna be a different show, but I'm gonna make this about you know, more about the training. Shout out to Black Effect. But I really want you all to make sure y'all understand this, guys, because this is critically important. I don't want people saying, you know, all jokes society. I don't want people said I couldn't find anything. You know, people are paying for this, so you need to know where to find it soon as you get soon as you're enrolling the course, it's gonna say right here my courses. It's gonna have them all got your communities where you can talk to each other. Then it has my courses. This is gonna show all of the courses at some point anytime you're enrolling the course, Marcella is gonna show here. This has called your dashboard. When it says start course, you should have you know, it pops up as soon as you start playing. Over here to the left is your lessons. All of your lessons, all your lessons over to the side. You should be clicking on each one of these to get the information for all students. You got four lessons here for all students, for candidate's two lessons, campaign workers won organized activists. Over here to the left. You can find it on your phone, is easy to view. You can find it on your laptop, easy to view. But your lessons, you need to know where your lessons are, and you certainly know where to find me for the live class, and it says right here six fourteen live class. This is where you'll get the replay video or the live video, and the zoom link is in here for the students. So guys, I just you know, made this episode about that because I do not want people saying I can't find it. I don't know. You have course materials in there now. The course is in there now. The only thing we're waiting to do is the live class. So I want you guys to know where to find it. I'm gonna clip this out, clip this part out of the show so people can know exactly where to find your course materials. And I'm going to show that over and over guys, because you gotta know where to find your course material number one rule to being an organizer. You gotta know where to find your information, guys. That's where why Module four Course four Stand on business. A part of that is compliance. A part of that is knowing where to find things. A part of that is troubleshooting. A part of that is being able to use technology. This is why people end up getting out of compliance on campaigns. This is why people get out of compliances on four nonprofits, you know, trying to run five to one, c threes and fours. This is why people end up slipping. Oh I couldn't find it. Oh I didn't see it. Oh where was it at? Oh? But that's why it's called stand on business, meaning I'm talking about the business of it all. You must know where to find your material, you must read the fine print, you must take the time to toggle around, figure it out. Ahead of it. If you're in my class, I'm looking to see. I'm looking to see who filled out the quiz, who fed out the survey, who's being responsive in emails. You cannot be an organizer or an activist, a candidate of anything with pushing any kind of line. If you're not taking time to review materials. You just can't. You gotta take the time. You can't take the time to do it at the last minute. You can't take the time to just wait. For example, like we just got to get better with this across the board. I'll just give it an example. Because I'm going to school in person, I have to get vaccinated measles months, all of that. I wouldn't phsical all the way back to the when I was born, trying to find it, all of that, you know. So I went to get it, went to get my shot yesterday. She said she never told me it was a two faith, you know, two shots. She just gave me that once. So when I went to fill out the paperwork, because I didn't wait till the last minute, which I teach Jada, don't wait till the last minute, Okay, I found out it was two shots that I have to wait thirty days apart. Went back to the pharmacy. I said, you forgot to sign it, But why didn't you tell me it's a say oh I forgot. Okay, Well, if I never knew that, and if I waited till the last minute, I will be delayed in my first day of law school because I did not do it early number one. What y'all try to tell y'all about trafficing all that You think I'll be joking, I'll be serious. You have to start learning like these principles, because if I did not do it early number one, then I wouldn't been able to roll in class. I waited till oh. Well, all I got I need to do is just do it before class start. No, they need two shots thirty days apart. So now, thankfully I got mine yesterday April twenty ninth, I can get the next one May twenty ninth, and I got plenty of time for any era that needs to get corrected before the first day of class in August fourth. Are you following what I'm saying, sweetheart? Yeah, this is important. I may have something in there right now saying if y'all read this, you get five thousand dollars and nobody would know because nobody's reading the material. So this is what you're gonna learn in my class y'all boot camp for real military style, for real. I gotta give it to you. Really, I'm showing you where the mistakes happen. These are how the mistakes happen a bus, not utilizing technology, not taking the time spend some time, especially you, Marcella's you can't beat my right hand and not know how to move around this dashboard. You can't help them if you don't know how to move around this dashboard. So you need to take some time, go on your laptop, get familiar. People are gonna be asking, Marcellis, how do I find this? How do I find that? And I don't want you to wait till the last minute. I want you to know how to help them because they're depending on you to help them because you literally will be in the chat that day. So these are things y'all saw, Marcellos learning real time. Welcome home, you know, welcome home, you know, like you always say, I'm learning, you know, I'm not fishing on the learning, you know, And I'll take anybody. Guys, you don't have to have this type of experience. I'll show you how to do it. One thing about Marcella's is he's always willing to learn, always willing to learn, always willing to adjust, and I appreciate him for that. And it's a great line push you, guys. So y'all saw in real time. Guys. We need y'all to know where to find the course materials. We need y'all to find what the course materials. I wanted to talk about the people who are getting cases, who can depend on cases coming up, but I'm gonna direct y'all on my ig. Let's talk more about that there. I made the post yesterday on the shakedown mail the streets, the politician, some of these activists, they gonna get some charges to the scammers, y'all mean my Instagram. I want to talk more about that under that post. We'll say that for another episode. But I think this was helpful, guys, because we need to have this out here on how to find your course materials because it is critically important. And everybody that follows me on my podcast, y'all should be in my course, y'all. For real, y'all should absolutely be in my course because every week I give y'all, free game, free information. Y'all should come over to the course so you can get a little bit more and know how to apply it in a step by step. So that's what we're gonna do on this show today, guys. Thank you for tapping in. Thank you as usual. Marcelli's Hey, guys, we'll see you next time. We'll get more information in. But share. These guys enroll, enroll in the course. I just looked at them post this morning. VP Harris is up there learning you know, where them fans at earning the live dance. I ain't mad at her at all, but Democrats literally tapped out. They're literally tapped out. And I ain't mad at you. But on your local community, mayor city commissioner, school board, all of that. You you you literally can't afford to be sitting up here doing live dances. Literally you can do them on the weekend, but you need to know what's gonna happen in your community right now. Guys, you you you. I'm not telling you to go protest with Trump, do all of that, fine, tap out, do whatever y'all feel like y'all need to do, But on the local community, it's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt bad. So I want to give you these these this information on what at least or nothing else, what to know, what to prepare for, what to know to prepare for. And that's for the information I'm giving you on the course. So thank you, guys. I look forward to seeing you. I love to see about twenty five thirty more students enrolled. Let's get it popping, guys, and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: If you like what you heard on Straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend.
Speaker 1: Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network in iHeartRadio ANTILM figure Out and I'd like to thank our producer editor mixer Dwayne Craufford and our executive producer Charlotta Magne to God.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.