Speaker 1: Yeah, are you rolling? Yeah? Oh sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Know you guys who like to eat cereal makes them come please.
Speaker 1: There's no cereal.
Speaker 2: They can't acquire.
Speaker 1: Some.
Speaker 2: Not, I'll get some retired.
Speaker 1: Sal star.
Speaker 2: Star start.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, hey, Hi, wake it up, sister, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. Hi. What's the matter?
Speaker 2: My ears just really warm for some reason?
Speaker 1: Guess what? What?
Speaker 2: Everything? Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you think we set the fire alarm off? Cheese? I wanted? These fireworks suck?
Speaker 2: No, no, these aren't great.
Speaker 1: These are terrible sound effects. That one's called Mondo fireworks. Seriously, what's going on? This sucks? Anyway? Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode two hundred Andrew. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is your perfect time to play like the Royalty one, like done.
Speaker 1: The fan fair that's called fan fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, play that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go find fan fair. Find fan Fair please, I would like that. You know. It's like you pointed out, though, even though okay, well you know what here you see I don't know which one though. There's so many. Oh god, but it's cheesy.
Speaker 2: It's corny. It feels like a seventies or eighties game show.
Speaker 1: Sure, why not Okay, so it's episode two hundred, even though technically it's probably episode two fifteen or two twenty the weird I don't know, but by the numbers as a regular episode now bonus not whatever, it's our two hundredth episode. So congratulations to us, I guess. And that's pretty much all we had planned. Yeah, so this is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal after we eat it and we let you know whether you should or not. Oh did I stopped, like in the middle of a sentence? Right? That was? I stopped that on an upbeat instead of it down.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I feel like I just got whiplash. What's happening.
Speaker 1: It's where we think inside the box? It's Serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, were you trying to make a joke there?
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't. I just stopped because I thought you were going to say something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know what, in honor of our two hundredth episode, this is going to be an all chocolate episode. How about that? Sure you like chocolate, Yeah, but you prefer vanilla, don't you. Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I like chocolate.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll go with the new chocolate cereal. First, Okay, great, did you know there was a new chocolate cereal? I had no idea either, did I till I went down the islet shop right and Scrunchy was pointing at it. Oh boy, so this is actually from Quaker, Andrew, it's not very often that a new Quaker cereal come around? Was the last time we heard a new Quaker cereal?
Speaker 2: I don't know when the last time we heard a Quaker cereal.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad still wants to come on the show dressed up as the Quaker man.
Speaker 1: I think he can.
Speaker 2: Well, let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: And do you remember who the Quaker guy was, mister Oates. It's the right thing to do. Ah, yeah that guy? Yes. Well, and it was just his birthday. Somebody called me out because I did not wish Wilford Brimley a very happy birthday on our last episode.
Speaker 2: All right, p Wilford forever in our hearts?
Speaker 1: Yes, So anyway, it's new from Quaker. It's pro. I'm sorry it's a little boring. It's protein, granola, oats, chocolate and almonds. You know what?
Speaker 2: This is going to be good? I like Quaker granola. So I'm gonna like this. It's very heavy. Yeah, no, that's the thing. The yellow box that it comes in. That's like my favorite granola that's out right now. It's in a yellow box. It's all I can tell you. Okay, dense, it's a heavy box. They usually are very heavy.
Speaker 1: And again, this was something that I was host to do, and apparently I didn't do it. I thought I put CK in front of everything that was supposed to be like c K. But I can't find the shaking things again. You know, two of them expired. I'm gonna tell you that much. They're still in the system, but they expired and I can't see them anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: This dumb thing the date is. I can't get to it anymore because technically it's an expired file. Does that make sense? So I have to try to put it back in again. Anyway, I'm gonna shake it a little bit, Scotty shake, yes, yes, yes, shake, shake, shake shake. Your cereal really blew it out of the house. You should have had a.
Speaker 2: Live band do that.
Speaker 1: Protein It oats chocolate almonds, naturally flavored with other natural flavors with thirty four grams of whole grains and ten grams of protein. It's a good source of fiber. Andrew, I'm say no more. I won't.
Speaker 2: I'm in okay. I feel like, do I have to answer that email? No?
Speaker 1: Not right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't see any chocolate. It's not really brown at all. Maybe there's some chocolate coating on it. I don't see any chocolate pieces.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this one. I think I'm gonna like it.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling you'll be taking this box home.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I'm not a chocolate fan. Like cereal in the morning. It's like a cocoa puff that just feels like dessert.
Speaker 1: This is a revelation, Andrew, all of a sudden, coca puffs are dessert.
Speaker 2: No, No, I will eat that. That'll be a chocolate cereal I'll eat in the morning. But what I'm saying is if it's like a granola with chocolate chips in it, like that's that's just dessert.
Speaker 1: There's no chocolate chips in this. You're good. There's just slivered almonds, is all I see.
Speaker 2: So it's just chocolate coated granola.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find out in a second, there, pal.
Speaker 2: Because I need to hold my horses.
Speaker 1: There you go, ready.
Speaker 2: It smells nice. When do you think, hm hmm.
Speaker 1: There's pretty good to pack with protein.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Little slivers of chocolate and make it better. But it's good. I like this a lot.
Speaker 2: They make the best granola, one of the best granolas.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I do show a slivered piece of chocol on the back, but that is just for illustration purposes. Only four balls.
Speaker 2: This gets four balls in a spoon from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. That's really good. No, thanks, mister Quaker, Thank you, mister Quaker. Does he have a name, mister Oates? No, what you think Quaker Oates is his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, maybe it's his last name, because it wasn't it like in the sixteen hundred. It's like the Quakers were people.
Speaker 1: There's a Quaker cemetery right out of my house, a Quaker meeting house road.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm saying is maybe they refer to them by like, hey Quaker John, Hey Quaker Barb.
Speaker 1: Does the Quaker guy have a name. Let's see, does the Quaker oats guy have a name? Quaker Oats advertising dating back to nineteen oh nine, did indeed identify the Quaker man as William Penn? Huh? Okay, William Penn? Is that is that guy?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Like, if you watch the Goldbergs, it's William Penn academy.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe he's a famous person.
Speaker 1: Maybe they like cereal in that school. I just spilled milk all over my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, that's gonna smell bad. Oh wait, so you on a new phone. No, I did not, You didn't.
Speaker 1: You know what? We can discuss that on the next Bowl chat. How about that? Oh okay, yeah, which already aired, so just close to the old one. This is so gross.
Speaker 2: You haven't recorded that one yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it'll still air before this thing does.
Speaker 2: Yes, true, true, true? All right, so let's move on your old phone.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you still got a button?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh I love my button.
Speaker 2: Okay to ask any questions.
Speaker 1: So thanks again to Jamie Moon. But here's where I'm questioning something. So I looked at Jamie Moon's box and there's a multimele cereal in there that I could have sworn we did, and I'm shocked that we didn't.
Speaker 2: You need to go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh I went, okay, and I looked and it's not there, all right, But I don't understand. I feel like maybe we missed the episode or something. Let me go back to the box over here.
Speaker 2: I'm ready and.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be great. Coco Dino bites, oh peb they're literally coca pebbles because post makes maltimeal.
Speaker 2: That's so strange that we haven't done this. I would think that they should.
Speaker 1: Be right up our alleys, That's what I'm saying. So maybe I thought we did it all this time, and that's why I never bought it. You just fruity dino.
Speaker 2: Bytes, Yes, I remember those. But here's the weird thing.
Speaker 1: See this is that was back when we first started, and it was a bonus episode. So I don't even have it listed on my list of episodes. Other Scott got it somehow. So if you look at the pull down menu on Serial KILLERSPC dot com, yeah you'll see fruity Dino bytes. But I don't have it on our list, all right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's the beauty of Scott. We love you Newman.
Speaker 1: That's all behind the scenes stuff anyway. Yeah, oh my god, that's Coco pebbles. And here we go again with multimile. It's gonna spill all over the place because they have not perfected the poor in a bag.
Speaker 2: The bag really needs to be fixed.
Speaker 1: See everywhere Coco Dino bytes everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, i'd say, make your mouth like a vacuum and then just you'll pull up old dust from when you first move into the studio.
Speaker 1: Have fingernails on the grime between the keys. Anyway, so you know that Coco Pebbles is always a five bowler for me, always, And seeing as this is made by the same company as Coca Pebbles, I have a feeling. But let's check it out. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you that I got something to fix my patch? No, I am. I saw an Instagram ad and it has this like little regolar that has like needles on the end of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that sounds like it's gonna work great.
Speaker 2: Fingers crossed, hmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Coco Pebbles so good. I cannot wait to drink this milk. Five balls, yum, five balls. But if I could give it more, I would, just because I love Coco pebbles.
Speaker 2: That's really good. Yeah, I'll give it five balls as well. That meant to add it to our Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Wow, this reminds me of Sleepway Camp so hard I I'll bulling milk all over.
Speaker 2: You need Jesus mm hmm. I'm so good.
Speaker 1: It really is. And you know what, I wouldn't want this with marshmallows. That would just be too much.
Speaker 2: Didn't they try and do that with cocoa pebbles.
Speaker 1: They had fruity pebbles, had marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just doesn't need it. It's a good cereal by itself.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, what do you know what today is? What? I don't know. I don't even know what it's called anymore.
Speaker 2: Indigenous People's Day, yeah, or Columbus Day.
Speaker 1: You're get in trouble for saying Columbus Day. Now I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So I think it's you acknowledge both and you just move on with your day.
Speaker 1: But whatever it is, you're mad because it's a holiday and we're releasing an episode.
Speaker 2: Well, no, a lot of people work like we're working today. Technically, well, we're only working.
Speaker 1: Today because people get angry if we take Columbus Day off.
Speaker 2: So here we are, Well, you know, tomato tomato.
Speaker 1: I guess nobody says nobody says tomato. Just FYI, So actually, yeah, British people, right, but this we're not in Britain, that's the thing. So that in Britain.
Speaker 2: No, but that we're not in Britainfore it can't be a thing because we're not in britt.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it can't be a thing. It just doesn't really make sense, you because no one says potato. No one says tomato here.
Speaker 2: Well maybe when people first got here and they had the weird trans continental accent, they did say things like that, You.
Speaker 1: Know what, why don't you just get in the lift and get out of here?
Speaker 2: Listen? I would love that, Are you kidding me? I love when people say lyft, or when they say they have a different word for apartments.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's called a flat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that. And they always say you're going on.
Speaker 1: Holiday, that's right. Why I love ted Lasso. Can you make front of it? No, it's based there. It's in London, oh or wherever somewhere over there. Yeah, this was really good.
Speaker 2: I'm happy it made it to our Hall of Fame on our two hundredth episode. It's only fitting that we have a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: But is it automatically in there just because we're both five balls.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how you get a five bowler or a Hall of Fame cereal.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do I know? I just run the show. Yeah yeah, push buttons. Here you go. Okay, So shall we go on to our next chocolate cereal? I need to eat more of this. I love the milk. At some point, maybe we should have a spoony for the best cereal milk.
Speaker 2: Ooh you know, but then we really need to start taking notes to remember these things.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Coco Pebbles, hands down.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it just won the award bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, you taking it home? No? Oh, usually when you want to see things, you steal it.
Speaker 2: No, I just need to Okay, So this has whole Wow, this has twenty eight servings per container. God, one cup is one hundred and seventy calories, so it would be what one hundred and seventy times twenty eight? I can't even what's that number?
Speaker 1: Well I can say is that's the first time I finished an entire cup with the milk, probably in years.
Speaker 2: No, you've done it on the show before.
Speaker 1: Okay, So since we had Coco Pebbles, I guess which is a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Hold on, so one's seventy times twenty eight.
Speaker 1: While you're figuring that out, correct, what have you already eat this whole bag?
Speaker 2: It's almost five thousand calories?
Speaker 1: Who would do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like competitive eating people.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should send it to TLC and let those people eat it.
Speaker 2: What's the what six hundred pounds?
Speaker 1: Life people? Are you saying, yeah, that's one serving for them?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so nobody could do that. You're Wilford Brimley up.
Speaker 1: If you're doing that, all right, well hold on, let me find it Andrew, because you know what, it's not labeled properly anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm almost done with this one myself, and let me tell you something I don't usually do that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm it's this is not even here? What the hell? Man?
Speaker 2: Well, diabetes? All right, let's move on next cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh, here it is. It's in a different category, aabatus. All right, This was not going to be exciting at all, and I do apologize, but it's the only other chocolate when I currently have. Okay, when I was buying my MOLM, I found this at the checkout. Okay, it's another Ikia cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh fine, it's what that just sounds like a medicine high juterol use it if you have it's cocoa. Emusely, what's the what with berries arthritis? Yeah, judol see. No, this is weird because the last box we had did not say this.
Speaker 1: This is UT's certified look in the top corner right there. But like the pretzels, this is the potato chip company.
Speaker 2: Oh I know them as pretzels, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, pretzels, same thing. So I'm wondering if they ultimately made this, but probably not because it's his product of Germany. But if you go to Utz, go to Utz dot org ut z dot o RG buying UTZ certified coco a Kia supports sustainable cocoa farming. Yeah. I think one has nothing to do with the other uts dot organs the Rainforest Alliance, Yeah, uts dot organ uts dot com or probably two very different things.
Speaker 2: When you buy a coffee, cocoa, tea, or hazelnut product with the UTZ label, you help build a better future.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's kind of like when you go to hellotushy dot dot com to buy the bidet, but make a mistake and just go to tushy dot com. Very different websites. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: That's also like a top top shops mail brand. It's called top Man.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Don't don't go to Man on top No, No, just you need to I guess maybe have a hyphen of some sort. Otherwise you are led to a site that's not pleasing for the peepers.
Speaker 1: That's all the same. I mean it could be it's there for some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: Anyway, my peepers were not ready for that. So this looks like another chocolate granola type cereal. They do call it museli, which is all those grains and stuff altogether. This one has whole raspberries, which is going to be great for your throat. Coconut and dehydrated strawberries. You're doing there, buddy.
Speaker 2: Sounds interesting, it does. The box is so plain, it almost looks like what they would use in a Sitcom's a cereal stock box of cereal. Oh god, this looks bad.
Speaker 1: It's a no frills box. Oh my god, my nose.
Speaker 2: It's like I have a It.
Speaker 1: Smells just like a special K with red berries. That's what it smells like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but this does not look appetizing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. When the milk hits it, it just goes everywhere.
Speaker 2: You ready, it looks nasty.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you know what looks maybe deceiving?
Speaker 2: Andrew, I don't know this One'm judging by a cover.
Speaker 1: What happened? I filled no al? Eh? The eh, the musee itself is very bland. Eh. It almost becomes pasty in your mouth. Eh.
Speaker 2: And the berries are sour.
Speaker 1: The raspberries are so tart. Oh, They're like sucking on a lemon.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Let me try the strawberries.
Speaker 2: No, don't try anything.
Speaker 1: This is not a good mix.
Speaker 2: That is absolute trash, garbage, trash dumpster. How do we go from a Hall of Famer to his u no bowler, Let's get to puke face, new Man, puke face.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that we wrapped that. We wrapped up the two hundredth episode with crap that.
Speaker 2: Is awful that like, who puts berry? Would the berries taste tested? Because nobody would want that in a cereal I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, here I got this for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, the cereal Inferno.
Speaker 1: We brought it back just for the.
Speaker 2: Two hundredth episode.
Speaker 1: Yink. But I'm not gonna. I'm not throwing mine on the INFRONTO. I'm gonna give mine one bowl.
Speaker 2: They even have seeds like I have legit, Like when you eat a strawberry and sometimes you get the seed. I have a seed. Pop it around in my mouth right now.
Speaker 1: The mix of things in there, it's not the right mix. Now.
Speaker 2: Nothing would be good with those berries because let me tell you something, they're too damn tart.
Speaker 1: What is oligo fruit toast syrup? I mean I know that sugar, but I never heard of oligo o l I g oh, fructoast?
Speaker 2: Isn't ikea Norwegian? Could it be like ole?
Speaker 1: Off? Yes? Off? The stman made this sunflower oil? No, all kinds of ready, you can't eat this one, and praise Jesus, you can't berries, palm kernel oil, cocoa concentrated fruit juice, white grape and apple pear juice, So.
Speaker 2: You know what salt that could be something to do with it as well, like the grape juice and the white apple one. Let me tell you something. The juices should not be put in.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one thing. It's got a whole lot of fibers, So you better get home quick.
Speaker 2: I threw my out two seconds after I ate it, so I don't have to be worried.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it. I'm sorry. Thank you for listening to the two hundredth episode of serial Killers. Technically not really, but we just get a number at that, say, so that's why there wasn't much fanfare. Yeah, and no confetti cannons because they got jammed.
Speaker 2: Oh you said you were gonna throw confetti at me, so I'm actually happy about that.
Speaker 1: I'll throw something at you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. You don't need to sure, yep, all good, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the serial ratings. You can check out our hall of fame. Yeah, you could buy a t shirt, you can. You can check out places to listen you can. Yeah, that's that's about it.
Speaker 1: We haven't moved any shirts in a minute. So you know what, if you buy a shirt right now, when there's airs, we'll shout you out on the next episode. Yeah, how about that.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll make a newsletter soon. I don't know we were told to make a newsletter.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know we would just remind people that a new episode is out and they can listen. Okay, I don't know. I don't know how to do that, new Man. If you know how, can you contact me after this episode? Thank you, other Scott. Can you do everything for us?
Speaker 1: Please? We love you NEWMN, Other Scott whatever. Thanks for listening until we see you on Wednesday with bowl Chat. Yeah, have a great day, enjoy your week, be safe, and thanks for listening until then. Say crunch, Andrew, Crunch, Crunch.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go get a Chipotle burrito because that was not good.
Speaker 1: They'd make a great cereal. Oh no, they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Some refried bean cereal. We've had it, and that is true.