Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby boneons.
Speaker 3: Hope everybody's having a pretty good day so far. Some stuff that I really wanted to get to during the show ran out of time. There's a high school basketball coach from Maine who may have broken againness world record by sinking eleven hundred and thirty four to three pointers in one hour. And so it's a really fun story because he's just shooting, shooting, shooting, shooting, shoot like five. I'm tired, Yeah, exhaustly lot of me. So here he is. His name is Ryan Martin, talking about the world record.
Speaker 4: We were just shooting around, really just messing around in the gym, and I made one hundred and four threes in a row, which was, from what I know, the most I've ever made in a row. And then he's the one who said you should start going for some shooting world records. I kind of looked into it as training for a marathon, Nick and I made a chart of how I wanted to pace myself through the entire hour, and.
Speaker 3: You hit it one hundred and thirty four to three pointers. How many at an hour do you think you could hit?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 3: If we're breaking it down. How many do you three pointers could you hit in five minutes?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, realistically be a straight guess, because I don't even know you could do a one minute.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you shout twenty, do you think you can make one?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, we've done the three point.
Speaker 3: Free throw thing.
Speaker 8: I thought we did three.
Speaker 3: No, it's a different deal.
Speaker 7: I could I can make threes. Yes, if I shot twenty, I can make one for sure? Why no, no, no, guys, back up, you have to just talking about you.
Speaker 3: Hold on you, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to just stop you for one second, because I know you're going to compare yourself to six year old Amy. That's hilarious. I would just like to compare yourself to me. I don't know that I'll about one thousand bucks. I'd make one out of twenty, and I think I could make six out of twenty. But I don't think that I'm for sure gonna make one out of twenty.
Speaker 7: Okay, listen, I'm what I'm telling you is that it was maybe five or six years ago that I did the free throws. But if you go back about ten years, we did a three pointer thing, and I made threes and y'all couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I think I think it's on YouTube. You probably could make one out of twenty. I think we could all make one out of twenty. And I'm just saying I've been on Cold Street, so we're just shooting, and I don't hit one out of twenty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, fun.
Speaker 2: And it depends if we're talking NBA high school collegely.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure it'd be college. If we were to get a gym to do it, it'd probably be a college gym. Well, I think you'd make one out of twenty, but I just don't think it's one hundred percent like you scream one hundred percent, so easily that was my only pushback.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's a oh.
Speaker 7: You said one hundred percent, Oh, one hundred percent, I would I just meant I would make one hundred percent of my shots.
Speaker 3: But I someone bet me and said, hey, I'll bet you ten thousand dollars, and yeah, versus five thousand of mine, they'll give me ten for five thousand, and said, you're going to shoot twenty threes in row, you do not get to shoot them consecutively, like you have to shoot one and wait ten seconds, and then shoot one and wait ten seconds. Oh, I think I still take the bet, but I would be a little worried. Now if you're letting me just fire them off four or five at a time, that's really where you can find it.
Speaker 5: But I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's all on the visualization.
Speaker 3: And the only reason I kept talking about this because you said one hundred percent, so quickly I can make one. Yeah, yes, okay, let's say.
Speaker 8: Because that's a hot t, it's a hot I'll get lucky.
Speaker 3: Could you make one out of ten?
Speaker 5: Do you feel?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just say you make one out of fifteen. Then let's do the deal for so fifteen threes. I just want to see what we think Amy can make here, okay, So fifteen threes, okay, and here give me the ball shoots.
Speaker 5: Time in this?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Let's take the second one.
Speaker 8: Nothing but net.
Speaker 5: Okay. So that's.
Speaker 3: Two and twenty seconds, so ten seconds a shot basically, so one minute six shots, so ten minutes sixty shots.
Speaker 8: Well, my arms are gonna get You're gonna be a long time.
Speaker 3: We're in a vacuum where there's no fatigue. Okay, yeah, I'm just thinking how long it would take. How many she could make in an hour? I'm thinking thirty fifteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, we're all in the same kind of ball part.
Speaker 3: How many could you make it in an hour? This guy made eleven hundred. What would you think one hundred percent you can make in an hour? We're not even I'm not even picking on you. You just yelled one hundred percent so.
Speaker 8: Quickly, one out of twenty. No, no, I know how long is it taking me to do?
Speaker 3: So? I was just blown away because I wouldn't even have yelled it like that, because I'd be embarrassed when.
Speaker 5: I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, we have to believe in your Okay, but remember a minute for every six or ten six, So ten is about two and a half minutes.
Speaker 8: Okay, do the mouth problem for me? How many? How many am I shooting?
Speaker 3: How many can you make in an hour? If you're shooting ten every two minutes, we'll just say that. Okay, so there's thirty two minutes is so let's say you're gonna have three hundred shots and that's you're not tired. How many are you making make I don't even know if a math's right, but it sounds right.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, I'm gonna make ten per hundred, so I'm gonna make thirty out of three hundred.
Speaker 5: Thirty of all of us.
Speaker 3: That's the Eddie went, Yeah, thirty, that's the most.
Speaker 5: Thirty.
Speaker 3: You make thirty in an hour.
Speaker 5: I would take that bet. I think that's doable.
Speaker 2: No, I think you said twenty.
Speaker 5: I think I said you said thirty.
Speaker 3: You had the most confidence in her. Thanks, guys, I would take that bet.
Speaker 9: But man, it would be she'd have to make him in the first half of the hour that you're tired, because the second half she's gonna be lost.
Speaker 3: I would bet.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Here's what I would do if you want to do it. If you would shoot for an hour and you could make thirty one, I would give a thousand dollars to whatever charity you wanted me to give it to you.
Speaker 10: Yes, Amy, do it thirty one. Well that's over, thirty said, you get your thirty. So if you can do thirty one, no, and you don't even have to do it again.
Speaker 5: I'll don't do it.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, I should try hold on.
Speaker 3: I don't even want it to be like they're picking on Amy. She just had such confidence when she hold one hundred percent one. I didn't even have that confidence in me that I just was like, let's just let's sit here and feel this out. So, if you could do thirty one in an hour, I would donate one thousand dollars to whatever charity that you wanted. Okay, Now, if you can't, what do you do? It doesn't need to be the.
Speaker 2: Same Oh good, Bobby's name tattooed on you.
Speaker 5: It doesn't Bredge Smoothie.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. No, it doesn't have to be money or financial. I can't. It can be, but not as much it can be what.
Speaker 5: Okay, how about this?
Speaker 3: If you can't, you have to buy the whole show.
Speaker 5: Breakfast one day. Oh that'd be nice. Okay, deal, deal, But I don't want you pressured into doing it.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 8: This isn't This isn't pressure.
Speaker 5: Okay. Oh I like that. No pressure.
Speaker 9: Oh dang, I think you're gonna get more shots off than you think because we'll have a rack of balls.
Speaker 2: It won't be just where we're playing with one individual ball.
Speaker 3: I don't know what we're getting the rat I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 7: Like it's not like you where you were talking about shoot shoot shoot, Like I like, pause, check it out.
Speaker 5: Oh is that what you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would go. I think we go somewhere and we just stream it from like my Instagram for an hour and see if amy can make thirty one sounds?
Speaker 5: What do you mean to see if you can make it? That's pretty interesting?
Speaker 3: What charity would you like the money to go to?
Speaker 5: If you hit?
Speaker 10: Do you want to?
Speaker 3: You don't think about it?
Speaker 10: Or no?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: Orphanage in Haiti? I already know, all.
Speaker 5: Right done, But if you don't.
Speaker 2: But if you don't, oh we're getting a nice breakfast. We're not just going.
Speaker 5: But if you don't make it, I'm not donating it.
Speaker 3: Because here's the problem. I do these games and I'm like, okay, if I win, if you win, I'll donate. I found out then always end up donating anyway, So why not make the game? Why not just give the money to begin with?
Speaker 8: Will you care about the orphanage?
Speaker 3: Stop doing that?
Speaker 8: Because you've been there, that's true.
Speaker 3: But I'm just to stop the game. I've got to there's and if I do decide to donate anyway, I'm gonna do it privately and not say a single word to any of you.
Speaker 8: We're getting low on funds.
Speaker 3: Nope, not being pressured into it. If I do it, I'll do it privately, secretly, without telling a single soul, because I can't have these games where I set up and then it's all a lose lose.
Speaker 5: Deal deal. And then does Ruth Chris have breakfast? Who said you can't have lunch for breakfast? What I'm talking about? There were no rules? Well, Tomahawk's steaks all around.
Speaker 8: No, I was thinking more like the Well, I don't know that right down the street.
Speaker 7: No, they have, but they have that sausage biscuit on sweet potato bun.
Speaker 8: Is that what's good?
Speaker 3: So maybe after the show next week we'll leave at like after the.
Speaker 8: Show next week. Oh, it's that soon. No training, Okay, you're gonna train.
Speaker 3: You're gonna train.
Speaker 8: Why wouldn't I train?
Speaker 5: I got to train.
Speaker 3: You hit us for one hundred percent. That means you're trained in your mind already. Okay, you're right, by the way, This is not picking on a people going on amy all the time.
Speaker 8: Oh you guys, it's nobody's gonna say this is you're picking on me.
Speaker 3: No, they're gonna be like, of course you do it to Amy. I'm amazed at your confidence.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I have weird confidence when it comes to basketball.
Speaker 3: How many do you think you can hit now lunch trucks? Gosh, m he did eleven hundred. Obviously the guy can shoot.
Speaker 5: He can it's a world record in an hour.
Speaker 8: Think thirty was a little ambitious.
Speaker 5: No, I think I think thirty is pretty good for you.
Speaker 2: I think I could.
Speaker 3: You can back out if you want.
Speaker 8: No, I don't want to back out.
Speaker 3: You two.
Speaker 2: I can make forty.
Speaker 5: Who do you Oh? Yeah, yeah, easy, yeah, okay, laughing because that was such.
Speaker 3: A low number. As you guys were sitting, he thinks, for like deal man, about a thousand dollars. No, way, you'll make forty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're an athlete.
Speaker 3: That's what we believe. You can believe you can make four last through the window. It's supposed to be a soundproof window. He laughed so hard.
Speaker 9: Confused, you guys were right, like, Amy was a high number for thirty. So I was like, well, then if I say forty, that means the mostly that's crazy amount.
Speaker 3: I think there is a different level of athleticism based on what you two both currently do in athletics.
Speaker 5: And Lunchbox is probably played more basketball than Amy and Lunchbuck. Still, there's a lot of sports.
Speaker 8: I have a basketball goal in my house.
Speaker 5: I know, I know what I'm saying lifetime, Okay, I feel pretty good about this.
Speaker 2: What an interesting thing.
Speaker 8: See seventy five seventy five hour set.
Speaker 5: I think I can hit seventy.
Speaker 2: That means in a minute how much she's here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I can. I don't know. I have no idea. I'm not good one hundred and I think about this because I'm going to play that over thirty adult league in Arkansas for two days.
Speaker 8: When is that?
Speaker 5: Oh, you don't know about this? I do know about it? Wait do you done it?
Speaker 3: What do you know? On the show?
Speaker 5: And I talked about you told me about it separately. Got it? I'll refresh you. I'll refresh now. Please.
Speaker 3: Coach Cal don't know Coach Cal Arkansas purposefully not knowing him, don't. I mean it's not like he's been like, come have dinner. But I'm afraid if I get to know him, I won't like him. For no reason. I just don't want to fly too close to the sun and not like somebody involved in what I love the most.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 3: It's why I don't text Sam Pittman all the time. Yeah, and he's always like, you got one number? Yeah, the head coach football coach of Arkansas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like Eddie Vedder, like I pro jam, but I don't know if I want to be any better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have a cell phone number and he's not encourage you.
Speaker 5: To reach out. Yeah, you're right's a little different.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, but I don't because I don't want to not like them, because I love the Razorbacks so much, and so I've chosen not to have try to have any relationship yet. But he put up this, Hey, come play basketball for two days, and like forty people sign up. Everybody shoots around, they draft teams so to be like, I'm sure they'll be like seven people a team, maybe eight people a team that was forty, like five teams, and then they play a tournament for like two days with coaches. The actual thing was excited to share my Tyson Foods fantasy experience. It's a die hard two days put on a jersey and compete inside Bud Walton Arena for your chance to cut down the nts John Caliperry Experience dot Com limited to forty participants, So I paid the money immediately, didn't know what it was.
Speaker 5: Forty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's going to be like that card thing in Baltimore.
Speaker 5: You have to be a baller though.
Speaker 3: But I'm not a baller. But I think i'm still. I'm athletic enough.
Speaker 5: You can hang that.
Speaker 3: I can probably hang. But I love to compete the ballcard thing. Oh it can't be.
Speaker 5: I hope it is. I'll tell you what I hope it is.
Speaker 3: I'll dominate. Yeah, there's the difference. I hope it's the exact same guys as a baseball thing, because I will wreck shop. So my dream is that all those same guys show up. Okay, So I have to start practicing, and I haven't start shooting around.
Speaker 5: Just get and you say you could shoot, you can make I'll go seventy.
Speaker 3: Why do you keep going down guys?
Speaker 5: I just went down fire. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's almost one minute.
Speaker 5: You can know one a minute easily. Yeah, not easily.
Speaker 11: I don't think like you said do when you go on that cold street. Oh, sometimes you just can't get out of it.
Speaker 5: I think I could do one hundred. Oh that's hard.
Speaker 3: That is so hard.
Speaker 8: So are we all going to try this?
Speaker 3: No, it's just you, Okay, unless somebody says a number and somebody else wants to challenge him on it and put up a bet, we'll just do Amy.
Speaker 5: What do you mean like twenty lunch? Like three?
Speaker 3: Nobody's going to challenge them and make three in an hour.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I mean a little bit.
Speaker 3: We're making funny you because we know you're more athletic.
Speaker 9: Like I was just going off of what you guys said about Amy, but how it was astronomical that she said thirty. So I was like, man, so they think forty is going to be I just don't know.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 9: All also depends on how many balls you have at your disposal five because getting the balls back to you all have.
Speaker 5: A rebounder and rebounder. Yeah, we have people there.
Speaker 2: I understand, but you don't understand the ball bounces that.
Speaker 3: I do understand. Whatever you're going to say, I do understand. We need you know what we really need.
Speaker 5: No, but I do understand.
Speaker 2: I don't want those machines.
Speaker 5: That's terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got a thought over that we'll just have ball boys. We'll just have us there rebounding. And also, you're not going to want to fire off every three seconds anyway, because you're gonna need to catch your breast.
Speaker 8: Le feel the game.
Speaker 5: Sure, maybe she will do it.
Speaker 3: With all that, and with the feeling the game, I know you're ready to feel the game. Maybe we can go to like Belmont or something. We just call, make a call, Mike's Vanderbilt, last thing, Okay, wherever it is. We have some relationships because of some sports stuff that we've done. Then maybe they'll let us in the gym after the show one day next week. And and I'm not traveling at all next week. I already cleared the schedule. And we go for an hour, and Amy says she can make thirty thirty in an hour. I think the BET's thirty one, right, she has if she makes thirty one. She thinks she could do thirty. If she makes thirty one, I'll donate a thousand dollars for your shairh that's cool. If not, you buy the whole show breakfast, that's really cool too. Okay, that's fine. I think it's achievable for you. I think there's a chance you don't get it. I think lunchboxes a goal is eight, so he would do his like in five minutes. But if you guys want to make a number, I'm happy to make a bed if we think the number is high enough for me to be interested.
Speaker 8: What if you just do one hundred dollars for every three I make?
Speaker 2: WHOA that gets red?
Speaker 3: Do you think how much? But if you made thirty, I have to pay you three thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: That smot of money.
Speaker 8: If if I make ten, you pay one thousand.
Speaker 5: But if you make ten, you just lost the bet. You got to buy us breakfast.
Speaker 8: Now, Yeah, but you'll still donate.
Speaker 5: I choose not to take that bet.
Speaker 8: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 5: That's fun. We'll do it.
Speaker 3: We'll do it next week instead of the Olympics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, we're not doing three point sho.
Speaker 3: Okay, we spent way too much time on that. Let's do a little mineral here, all right, Let's go over and talk to Melissa in College station regarding something that happened on the show today. Melissa, Hello, HELLI y'all, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: Doing pretty good? What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 12: I wanted to congratulate Lunchbox on his double win. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, we're very excited.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 12: Well, you know that Lunchbox loves vip stuff everything. Would it be okay if you were to vip him like backstage passes and you know, so, how are you going to make sure that he goes? Can he do an interview with somebody in the back and maybe can somebody from y'all be there to one night so you can watch him. Wouldn't that be hilarious for somebody to just watch his reaction the first night. The second night, he'll know what's going on. But the first night, that's when he should have the backstage passes, maybe learning a little few moves or something he can show y'all that he's done.
Speaker 6: Or you know something.
Speaker 12: I mean, he's got to have the you've got to have the experience. He's going twice, and I mean, so often do they come and see y'all?
Speaker 3: Really, that's a lot of thunder.
Speaker 5: This is what I would say.
Speaker 2: She's out of control.
Speaker 3: She has a great couple of points. One somebody should secretly go and he doesn't know who it is or where they are, just to make sure that he's there and sitting and watching.
Speaker 2: We know I don't lie about things.
Speaker 5: What Oh no, mostly that's all you do.
Speaker 3: However, so we'll just say this. There will possibly be an eagle eyed some It doesn't have to be one of us. It could be somebody. If I know somebody else's going who will record good.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of recorder in the performances.
Speaker 6: Is that true?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How do you know you look that out?
Speaker 2: I've seen it before. It was on Jersey Shore.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No, Vinnie was in thunder down under in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Is where we find out he's been there before.
Speaker 3: I trained for three months.
Speaker 8: Every time he goes to Vegas.
Speaker 5: I was a thunder.
Speaker 3: But she brings up a great point because we'll need to know that he was there, did get the full experience, didn't like put a blindfold over his eyes.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 8: Do they do meet and greet?
Speaker 5: I think they do meat.
Speaker 8: Lunch bucks.
Speaker 2: In the world? Are you talking about Amy didn't meet?
Speaker 3: So Melissa great point. We're gonna make sure that he's there and he's watching, and we'll see what other vi P we can hook him up with. Yeah, okay, sounds like Melissa really wants to go. Well, that would be okay, she's drooling. It's okay that you want to go.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go telling you want.
Speaker 6: To do you?
Speaker 12: I want to give you the VIP experience.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 12: That's it. That's it, just the whole immersion, the sweat, that everything.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling very VIP at that time.
Speaker 3: Hey, no more of a vi P than this guy. No talking about it constantly.
Speaker 2: Don't need to be vi I P here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Melissa, thank you, and I hope you have an awesome day.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you bye.
Speaker 3: One other thing we were talking about, Let's go talk to Betsy in Massachusetts. Hey, Betsy, Hey, s morning.
Speaker 6: Not much?
Speaker 7: Oh my got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was listening. I listened every day. I'm listening since just after COVID and I love the show. But I wanted to call and let you know about my family's name history, my husband's side. My husband's first cousin is named Hannibal Hannibal Russell and his father was Hannibal, and it traces all the way back to Hannah Well Hamlin, who was the first vice president that Abraham Lincoln ever had.
Speaker 3: And Hannibal. It doesn't feel like a weird name until you think of Hannibal Lecter. I mean you kind of run that name, Sims. Yeah. I don't know though that Hannibal won't come back like Hannibal. Burris is a comedian and he's the one that out that started the Bill Cosby because he told you to joke about Bill Cosby being creepy. So, I mean there have been a couple instances of people being Hannibal and Hanniballector was such pop culture thinging like.
Speaker 5: What late eighties, nineties, nineties, Yeah, that I think that could make.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the name Hannibal.
Speaker 8: I don't know. Sometimes I think of it. I think of like eating brains, but.
Speaker 3: You're in your forties, Hey Morgan, Hannibal Hannibal Lecter, She asked him with a question. Even so, even though she knows what it is, I don't think she has the association of Hannibal being somebody who Clare, did.
Speaker 5: They name him Hannibal because he was a cannibal? That is a great Hannibal the Cannibal.
Speaker 3: I don't know they ever called him Hannibal the cannibal like a wrestler. But maybe I just always associated those two. I never associated that. I didn't know Hannibal. Hannibal Lecter, you said it, but do you know who that is?
Speaker 5: I thought it was a movie character.
Speaker 4: Is that not?
Speaker 3: It is a movie character, okay, but you don't know a whole lot about it.
Speaker 8: Do you know what he did in the movie.
Speaker 2: Was he like a bad guy, a villain of some kind?
Speaker 3: He was, Yeah, he was a Cannibal. He was in in prison and Jody Foster had to go and try to get inside his mind. But he wasn't real at any point him. There was there's like a real Hannibal Lector enough. So that's the reason I think Hannibal can make a comeback. Hannibal burse do I just fine. There's not a Hannibal everywhere you go. You rarely hear like at a game, Hannibal Johnson, you're Walmart, you're your kids. That doesn't happen over the PA. But Betsy, I appreciate that. That's a that's a good one. It's a good little discussion there about Hannibal. What would you call him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, hand, thank you, thank you, And I love the show and lunchbox. That's fun at the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a blast man, all right, Betsy, bye, thank you very much. I thought it was a great too of my favorites.
Speaker 6: You and your family.
Speaker 3: Thank you by Betsy. Okay, got a couple of those down again. I'll stand by and I'm looking to go. She around with Kate Laclark for an hour.
Speaker 8: Uh guys, uh what?
Speaker 7: Hannibal Lecter was inspired by an actual murderist doctor named Alfredo Bali Trevino.
Speaker 3: But not Hannibal, but I mean his care.
Speaker 7: We thought this was all fiction. This was inspired by a murderous doctor.
Speaker 3: Oh and probably creepy. But I mean there's a lot of murderers weirdo.
Speaker 7: Lector and Trevino shared similarities in their impeccable taste.
Speaker 8: Mannerisms.
Speaker 3: He's just really creepy.
Speaker 8: Oh ew, that's scary. I didn't I thought that was just like fiction.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it was, but loosely based off of a character. I was fixed, Like, he didn't go to jails. I'm gonna have to go on evaluate him. It wasn't the nineties.
Speaker 5: When was this Trevino guy? Like, when did he get arrested?
Speaker 3: Eighteen hundreds, lady ten hundreds? Oi.
Speaker 8: Look how creepy Anniblector is.
Speaker 3: That's a movie character, baby character.
Speaker 8: The name Hannibal.
Speaker 3: You guys will never believe this. Look how creepy Freddy.
Speaker 2: Krueger is.
Speaker 8: Very cannot come back. It's done.
Speaker 3: I think for us it's done. But it did already again. But again, when was he named?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was probably forty, so we had to be named before the movie came out. But then it still worked. He didn't change his name. Women's sports very popular. You know the one I was listening to Colin Kowhar talk about, like the one Olympic sport that did worse did not have a ratings pop was w women's basketball, and he was like, hey, idiots, why do you put Kaitlin Clark on the team? Like nobody cared. It was like the one like everything else because the rating is crushed in the Olympics. It was a wonderful Olympics, and I think for us it was wonderful as Americans because the big stars that we invested in or learned about quickly, they all did their thing, and that's exciting for us. The basketball team, Simone Biles, Katie Ledecky, Noah Wiles, you know, the runners. Yeah, whatever his name is, I stopped investing. Yeah, all the people that were built up. They all won, Yeah, and that's super cool, but the one and they messed out by not putting Kaylen Clark on the basketball team.
Speaker 5: Why did Alex Morgan not play in this soccer?
Speaker 2: She's too old? She's terrible.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to terrible. Okay, No.
Speaker 2: Last year in the World Cup, she was just old. She couldn't do anything. That's why we were not good in the World Cup.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 2: She was past her prime and we kept her on the team.
Speaker 3: And it was just like I think would have been acceptable were you stopped there, Yeah, because I mean, if you're old, you have limited right athleticism ability unless you're Lebron.
Speaker 2: It was just pressing last World Cup.
Speaker 3: That's why though.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, I just watched him like where is she? And then I saw that she wasn't she didn't make the team, Like okay, but what's.
Speaker 3: Weird about old?
Speaker 2: Is she's thirty five or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Crazy, not that old? Yeah to do that.
Speaker 3: I saw that Nick Foles had retired, right NFL player, and because I think he's done that coming back, but from Austin, I.
Speaker 5: Would think he's forty.
Speaker 2: No, he's probably thirty three.
Speaker 5: He's like he's like thirty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of those maybe Austin. I don't know. I don't know, but he's a Austin high school kid to Westlake thirty five and he's thirty five, and he's like retired and we're like old Nick.
Speaker 5: Foles thirty five years old, five years old?
Speaker 3: How much money did he make?
Speaker 5: A lot in his career? Went Super Bowl?
Speaker 8: He did team to be playing a lot?
Speaker 5: You tell us, well, what I can't.
Speaker 3: He made eighty eight million dollars. It's no way more than that. So he signed a four year, eighty eight million dollar deal with the Jaguars. That's just the one deal that's legit. The rumor on Nick Foles was he had a humongous wianer. What really? It kind of got out?
Speaker 7: How is that?
Speaker 3: What's the social media?
Speaker 2: Like, m you following?
Speaker 5: I never heard that one man?
Speaker 3: He made yeah eight, like eighty million? This is pre algorithm. I'd have to follow it to know.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: That was always the rumor on like like I think he was like seeing the locker room on like somebody's live accidentally, like walking through what did that be the greatest rumor? Even if it was just yeah, like the pole vaulter.
Speaker 5: What's what's that.
Speaker 3: So, which turned out to not be extremely accurate.
Speaker 9: But due in the Olympics he got he lost because he was doing the pole vault and is doing knocked the bar over?
Speaker 2: Is that a joke?
Speaker 5: So yes, yes and no.
Speaker 3: In the end it really was. It wasn't. It wasn't as wiener they hit it. A waiter did hit it.
Speaker 5: But that's what knocked the bar over.
Speaker 8: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Just do pole vaulted poll and see what you's fine?
Speaker 8: Okay, Olympics.
Speaker 5: You saw this lunch everybody did.
Speaker 3: It was super viral.
Speaker 5: I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: And the whole thing was guy's big dong is white and Paul Valter Anthony something.
Speaker 5: But I do think like his hip hit it first.
Speaker 3: But but you can pick a look here it says viral bulge is what knocked the pole down.
Speaker 5: It did look like that. But he goes up.
Speaker 3: What you talked about. The Olympics footage they take, They scrub the Internet of it for the most part, unless you can find like an official account with it.
Speaker 5: He's that French dude right there, the dog. I don't see it, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So he goes up his knee hits it first, and you see his knee hit it, but it looks like a saw. Then the dog hit it, for sure, Dong hit it, but the knee hit it first. Had his knee not hit it, the dong went and knocked it down. Okay, justice for the dog is what I say. But yes, his dog did actually do some like maybe just the knee doesn't knock it down.
Speaker 5: I thought they jumped backwards on us. Okay, you're right, that'd be a really big one. If backward I bet you that hurt.
Speaker 3: But then don't you think he looked himself in the mirror though before he went out and was like, all right, how do we look? Yeah, it looks pretty good today, like because again you're wearing tight stuff so it's always seen. So it's probably like a yeah, there he is.
Speaker 5: Do you see it?
Speaker 8: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: She's onother.
Speaker 1: Pull.
Speaker 8: Vaulter lost metal, but somehow one.
Speaker 3: The hearts of porn.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 8: Olympics, yeah it is Penis Olympics is what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're watching. I don't know what's a My algorithm is how he searched it?
Speaker 8: Okay, oh, oh, okay, I got it? Got it?
Speaker 5: Oh she actually found the video lunchbox.
Speaker 3: I always saw the video.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Oh my gosh, Why am I just not think about this?
Speaker 3: It's the greatest story, is that? But his knee did hit it before.
Speaker 5: But that's not that embarrassing, right, Like what suck?
Speaker 3: You didn't win the medal. If there has to be a reason you lose, that'd be the greatest place.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Hold on, Oh my god, look.
Speaker 3: You Amy has screenshot at his winger hitting the pole, and now she's putting in the background. No, we don't want to want it.
Speaker 7: Who should I send this to?
Speaker 3: This is funny.
Speaker 2: Your sister?
Speaker 5: Yeah, your sister.
Speaker 8: She probably hasn't heard about it either. We're always a little late to things.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: How do we do the show every day and we talk about the Olympics every day and nobody told me about this till now.
Speaker 5: She's mad at you guys know.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm gonna send it to my nephews.
Speaker 3: How old is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know the ants and in yeah.
Speaker 3: And also is even.
Speaker 8: He's sixteen.
Speaker 5: I don't do it.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna say? Hey, I hope this doesn't happen to you.
Speaker 8: I mean my sister, and I'll be like, warn your son. Okay, okay, that's so funny.
Speaker 3: I do want to do this one segment with ray Mundo. Ray Mundo thinks that listeners only say positive stuff about us, which is not the case.
Speaker 5: Look at my social media.
Speaker 3: I get beat up. It's a regardless. Sometimes we'll say, like, what do you not like about the show? We'll ask these questions and they'll be like, well, I wasn't ready for that. I don't have anything. But he has decided because that happens, and I'll ask listeners like, hey, what would you change about the show? And they don't have answers. Sometimes that he has created a list of things that he doesn't like about the show and he would like to share them with us. So this is ray Mundo's list, unsolicited. By the way, he was sitting in home going what can I talk about on the show? So he wanted to talk about things he didn't like on the show. Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: Number five when an artist says they almost didn't put a hit song on the record, because did so, what are we talking about this?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 2: No, it's always it was a last song.
Speaker 3: So it was a last song that My version of that is when someone goes it's my most personal album ever, or it's my favorite album I've ever done, like that's annoying. But I think all these artists feel that way anyway. And the reason, just the logic behind the last song is usually if they've cut a record but written, they've recently written something. When you've recently written, you have this attachment to it because it's new and you're like, I just wrote it, it's so good, let's add it to the record. There's still a passion about it because it's new and it kind of gets looked at. So, yes, it is annoying, But there's actually like a science as to why that last song ends up being a hit. It's because it was just created, just written, or just found and just recorded, and there's an attachment to it like none of the others, which they've been living with and recording and listening to for months and months. But yes, I can agree those things are annoying.
Speaker 1: Number Four, when we do tell me something good and we take the attention off the person that did the good, I'm.
Speaker 3: Fifty to fifty. Sometimes I like it, yeah, because we get the attention on the good. But then we spent off. Sometimes it isn't is annoying. Sometimes it turns into something funny. But I can take a note of that and try to do better.
Speaker 1: Go ahead when Amy is doing the pile and uses doctor terms, because there's no way a trucker in Iowa knows what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Or me sometimes and I'm like, I don't know what that means trucker in Iowa. Yeah, Like, I don't know what that means. And it's probably because she's reading off.
Speaker 8: The page or it's part of my vernacular.
Speaker 3: You almost didn't have vernacular, right for being honest. Go ahead Number two.
Speaker 1: When Bones says that he believes in aliens, it's just like talking about dreams pointless, Huh.
Speaker 8: I feel that, my I think it's a little different than dreams would be. It's different.
Speaker 2: Dreams are real, Yeah, I think dreams are a little more related.
Speaker 3: Dreams are realistic, like dreams actually happy, Yeah, dreams actually happening.
Speaker 5: So I get that.
Speaker 3: My alien stories, though, are always not really based off me just coming and going. I gotta talk about aliens. It's like something in the news that I go and fine, so I can talk about aliens. Yeah, but I get it number one. Number one.
Speaker 1: I'm fine when Lunch talks about VIP and then he's famous, that's all fine and dandy. But when he acts like he wears the pants in his relationship, it irritates me because I've been around him and his wife before and she tells him what to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we've all seen that. And even when he talks to his wife he talks.
Speaker 3: Like this, he does like whispers.
Speaker 2: You guys have no idea.
Speaker 5: That's what rays.
Speaker 3: That's what's annoying to ray your thoughts, tounchbox.
Speaker 2: I mean, we know in my household, I can text her right now pants, where's the pants?
Speaker 3: And be like, what you can text her right now? You really showed us.
Speaker 8: I don't know where the pants are.
Speaker 3: She's like, I told you to wash them.
Speaker 5: Where are they?
Speaker 2: I said, who wears the pants in our relationship?
Speaker 3: And she'll know you're kidding and it's going to be a bit.
Speaker 2: No, just ask her. I didn't say there's a bit. I didn't say this's a joke.
Speaker 10: She'll say something, idiot, I do, Who's I?
Speaker 2: She said, she does?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go, Thanks very But you were going to show us by you texting it what the real answer was, so you did?
Speaker 2: I think she knew it was a bit, That's what I just said, So she didn't answer seriously.
Speaker 5: Have respawned exactly.
Speaker 3: All right, we're done. Thank you guys. Hope you have a great day. Well, Josh Turner will be on tomorrow. I will see you tomorrow. Thank you for hanging out with us, and we're this we talked about we talked about a lot.
Speaker 5: Here pull vaulting, Yeah, learned a lot about that.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to try to shoot baskets next week.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you,