Speaker 1: I looked at I'm watching the weather carefully because I'm hosting Thanksgiving and so oh right, so I got a high of sixty six, and I'm like, dark because I want to put the kids table outside, Like, get the kids outside, get the noise outside outside, you can eat outside. Okay, right, it's twenty six.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now it's gonna California.
Speaker 2: My cousin's I will be wearing.
Speaker 3: Basketball shorts at a tank top at sixty six. Midwesterners and Northeasterns are like, are you kidding? Sixty six and you're canceling plans. That's really Oh, look at this glorious day.
Speaker 1: Then the Midwesterners can come to my house and sit and eat on my patio.
Speaker 2: But the kids, yeah, complain me out there sun tanning. It's so hot. Yeah, bounce of snow.
Speaker 1: Look it's so hot in the house too. With like the ovens going, I'm like, oh my gosh, like I'm just always dying. And then my guests are like, yeah, it's cold, can we shut the windows?
Speaker 3: And I'm You're like no, yeah, no, please you it's a good hot flash right in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw a turkey across the room. And just call it a day.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm not middle aged Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Speaking of turkeys, If you guys haven't ever seen a b and I's Amazing Turkey Brining YouTube episode on her YouTube?
Speaker 2: Where can people find that YouTube?
Speaker 3: Because it is I've had people tell us that tell me that it is now like a holiday, like a Thanksgiving tradition, that they will watch it over again.
Speaker 1: Oh it is for me.
Speaker 3: It's plain strains and automobiles and Briana Palooza by Andrew Barber and Tody Sweeten.
Speaker 2: Those are you guys?
Speaker 3: If you'd never I put my hand in a turkey's hole, and I will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, things you weren't expecting, right.
Speaker 3: Talk about a hand turkey, you know when you just love and now my well, she's on My mother in law, Michael's stepmom is coming to stay with us next week and she's never bryed to turkey. So I'm gonna show her. Boy this, I'm very excited. You know, anytime I get to someone new to.
Speaker 2: Throw a bird in a bucket, you're happy.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I live for this.
Speaker 3: Right, So we go to my mom's, you know, for Thanksgiving jaweeting and when I asked her what some of my friends could bring. She was like, nothing, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Right right, because if you talked you that this year, because they'll do it right.
Speaker 3: She will have she'll Last year she farmed some things out, but they didn't make it right. So she's like, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: I get this. I'm turning into Janice Sweeten. I told everyone this year, just bring an appetizer maybe, but my mom.
Speaker 3: So the running joke in our house is that my mom's always like, we need a veggie tray, like.
Speaker 2: For who, who the hell eats the veggie tray? Right, No, there's three carrots gone maybe maybe right, And and.
Speaker 3: I always joke that, like, oh, make sure we get the veggie tray. And of course scal was gonna bring like an appetizer and she's like, oh yeah, and don't forget a veggie tray and I'm no, yeah, and I saw I almost got say don't buy the veggietray. Do not buy there is it is a waste. No one will eat it.
Speaker 1: Like it's this.
Speaker 3: But but the the veggie tray has to be there or it's not. It's not complement is ruined. Right, Well, this is this is strategic on a host's part. Like I've also farmed out appetizers and the green vegetable dish, whether it's you know, sweet potato, green beans, who flay whatever, No see that. Somebody doesn't bring it or they screw it up.
Speaker 1: Nobody misses it because nobody really wants you eat the veget so the vegetable.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but we but we don't have vegetables at my house. We have there's not a it's not a healthy thing. If it isn't covered in butter or whipped cream, it ain't at our at our table. Okay, we go full like white people Midwest, clog your arteries in one fell swoop kind of meal.
Speaker 2: Yes, my mom has ordered five pies.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not nine people. Well that might be enough. You want to send some higher piper person, you can send some home. That's the best part of Thanksgiving is eating more the next day.
Speaker 2: I hate leftovers. I don't like leftovers.
Speaker 1: I'm getting at least five pies, maybe six. But how many people do you have? Well, I have like fourteen people.
Speaker 2: It takes two.
Speaker 4: And a half people to a pie. Okay, yeah, this is enough for leftovers. Two three quarters of a pie. Per person, and.
Speaker 3: She was like, should I get I know, do not get another nothing?
Speaker 1: Janis.
Speaker 3: I asked her she was getting boisonberry and she said no, and I was like, oh, well, you'd want a cherry. And I was like, oh, well, I really like boys and berry. It's kind of the only pie I eat like. And I was like, but it's fine. I said, it's no. I was joking though.
Speaker 1: I said to do that, don't trysonberries.
Speaker 3: She was like, well, I'm not gonna that's gonna be and I was like, no, no, no, I don't want a boisonberry pie. It was like, I will eat pumpkin or apple or whatever. And so then like an hour later, she's like, well, I got you a boys and berry pie pie.
Speaker 1: Please don't do this for me, eating away at her because you were joking. She didn't take it as a joke. It's Jana Sweeten. It's Thanksgiving serious business.
Speaker 3: And I just hope uh, a whole extra family the size of the Tanner Gladstone.
Speaker 2: Cousopoly shows up at our door to help eat all the food that my mom has cooked.
Speaker 1: Oh I got I'll show up someday. I mean, if I didn't love hosting Thanksgiving so much.
Speaker 3: I would show up at Jana Sweeten's doorstepience.
Speaker 1: Bring anything unless I will.
Speaker 3: No, no, God, no, unless she has specifically told you what to bring.
Speaker 2: Don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: Well, this year, okay, this year, everyone voted lesser because I got the boys and Berry pie or whatever. The boys calendar. It's very good.
Speaker 2: It's such a Southern California thing to.
Speaker 1: Right, the Marie calendars, Boys and berry pie very far.
Speaker 2: My mom lived across the street from not very firm.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a traditions tradition. It's a Southern California tradition. Nobody wanted the boys and berry left. They were like, what about cherry, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, cherry season, I mean boys and berry I don't know, right, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's irrelevant, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Cherries are a lot of cherry pie and Thanksgiving I got out voted.
Speaker 2: We're having cherry this year. I don't know how I feel.
Speaker 3: We've got a cherry, a pumpkin, and apple, but not the crumble apple because my dad doesn't like that and that's French.
Speaker 1: Very upset.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I prefer them. We've got a chocolate cream.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think I'm traditional.
Speaker 2: I've ever eaten the chocolate cream pie at my mom's house. One slice maybe goes baby, right?
Speaker 1: This is that's She's like, well.
Speaker 3: We need a chocolate thing. I'm like, no, don't, you don't. It's Thanksgiving? You just giving an apple and.
Speaker 1: Pecan. I will allow ye have.
Speaker 2: Not a pecan to be found.
Speaker 1: Hey there, fan Rito's welcome back to a brand new episode of How Rude Tannerritos. For today's minisode, we're getting into the Thanksgiving spirit and we want you to play along with us. We're doing a full house version of Who's Most Likely To and of course it's Thanksgiving themed, so let's get into it. This is a fun I love these types. These are great. I love these It's so funny. So we're supposed to match a full house character to each question, got it? And you can choose the same character for more than one question. That's an important okay for this because I.
Speaker 2: Do now question though.
Speaker 3: We have to stick to full house, right, because there were a couple of people from Fuller that popped into my head. But I guess we got to be strict and keep it to full I was strict and I kept it to full.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and then I pages of the full like I didn't count us as adults.
Speaker 2: I counted us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of things where I was like, well, adult DJ, but kid.
Speaker 2: You know right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well a little in the place.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna stick with what I did.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna damn it.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no right way to do it. Let's go, So, who is most likely to dress in their best outfit only to sit at home with their family? I would who'd you say? Well, my gut instinct was to pick adult DJ, right.
Speaker 2: That was my right.
Speaker 1: But I picked Becky.
Speaker 2: I picked Becky too, okay, okay, just really stressed so nice.
Speaker 1: Normally she's always dressed nice.
Speaker 3: Really What did it for me was the memory of her in that like two piece outfit doing laundry looking fabulous, And I was like, Becky, this is Becky. Yeah she looks that adult DJ in fuller.
Speaker 2: For sure, I was.
Speaker 3: I would be like, what who walks around their house in like five inch stilettos heels?
Speaker 1: Yes, I had to wear high heels too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was gibbler, like that was it was a very gibbler. Yeah, yeah, you get well, and you also.
Speaker 3: Had to wear high heels because they put me in heels and then we all looked.
Speaker 1: You guys look, yeah, no, we had to. We had to catch up to your height. So yeah, I needed some taller heels.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 3: Becky for most likely to dress in their best outfit and sit at home with their family.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Next up is most likely to go shopping for a turkey the day of Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I picked Joey. I did too. Oh wow, Okay, now I'm thinking fuller and fuller. I would have picked Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: In fuller, I would have picked Jimmy Joey Gibbler one.
Speaker 1: That's a really good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because they're kind of well, I would see more Flighty than Joey. Joey's Joey's silly. But yeah, but Jimmy is a little a little of an idiot dingy. Yeah, he's a little bit of a dingbat. So so we'll.
Speaker 1: Let it pass.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's most Joey would be most likely to.
Speaker 3: Go shopping for a turkey the day of Thanksgiving, and then hijinks ensue absolutely all right, who is most It's likely to be head chef of Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh, Danny for sure got to be with his control issues, yeah, and his fun it would happen to be. Yeah, I would have to be Danny.
Speaker 1: Even though I've seen Joey and Jesse taking their turns, you know, cooking dinner and things like that, I feel like Danny would want country.
Speaker 3: I feel like for the holidays, Danny's the yeah you know, yeah, he's all about the Fanti traditions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mom's picture perfect pumpkin pie exactly. There's a way to do things. He's the Jannie Sweeten.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna says, Like everybody knows like Danny gets Thanksgiving, you know, I just give it to him.
Speaker 2: Don't mess with it.
Speaker 3: We just we're here to please and make it happen, you know, yeah about Danny.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, good answer, Good answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, So next up, most likely to watch football all day while the rest of the family prepares dinner.
Speaker 1: This was interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I.
Speaker 3: Have to remember, like not to think of the character as the people that I know, because I was like, well, you know, I was like, who in the house would do it? And then I was like not John, But I was like, right, not John. But I was like but Jesse. Would you think he watched football? He's talking, he's pinning velcrow to his children's bibs and throwing small balls at them.
Speaker 1: He plays like he's athletic, but he's not. Like, he's just not athletic.
Speaker 2: Well not in John.
Speaker 3: John is not necessarily John is a musician, right, and he would be the first to say he's not. That's not his thing. But in the show, Jesse's show playing always challenging in the basketball and playing sports with the kids, and they're gonna be you know this and catching Like, yeah, I think in this situation, Jesse plus plus. If anyone is likely to sit around and watch TV while everyone else is doing the work, it's Jesse.
Speaker 1: That was That's.
Speaker 2: Exactly the reason I picked it was.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, the rest of the family to oh, Jesse for sure.
Speaker 2: And he that's kind of like sports, I guess, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's less about the football.
Speaker 3: I picture sitting there with his feet on the couch, just chilling while while like Becky and Danny and everyone are running around. I was like, that's hysterical. Good answer. I think I'm gonna have to change mine.
Speaker 1: What was your answer? I picked Steve Hale.
Speaker 3: Oh, because well he's athletic, he plays true wrestling.
Speaker 1: I guess it's wrestling, but I figure he'd be on the couch eating food, eating appetizers while the rest gets ready.
Speaker 2: But that's also a good pick.
Speaker 1: That's a good pick. But yeah, Jesse's a good pick too.
Speaker 3: I just forgot because Steve hasn't really been a major. I mean the other Steve has been here, but not this Steve Peters, right, but yeah, Steve Peters, who the hell that guy is?
Speaker 1: But Steve Hale has.
Speaker 2: Not arrived yet.
Speaker 1: Steve Hale has yet to arrive. Yes, I mean soon, I hope.
Speaker 3: Okay, most likely to post things I'm thankful for on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well Danny had. I think if Danny had an Instagram, if he knew how to work on Instagram, it would be Danny. He'd be all over those little memes.
Speaker 3: And so I also feel like DJ's kind like DJ would be the teen audience right for like an Instagram social media kind of thing.
Speaker 2: And she's kind of like a not like like this.
Speaker 1: She's a good girl.
Speaker 2: She's a little you know a little bit of a.
Speaker 1: Little little goody too sho goody two issues.
Speaker 3: So I feel like she would be one of those like people that posted some sort of thing like that on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yes, if it's a trend, right she she just does it in her own way.
Speaker 2: Okay, rights mine?
Speaker 1: What what whould you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I picked Danny, Yeah, see him as an Instagram user. I just thought things. I'm thinking he's always wanting to like have these big speeches about like these this is why I love you guys. That's right, that's true. I think DJ being more of an Instagram She's a teenager, so she's going to be, you know, fluent Instagram. So yeah, I would go I'd go with.
Speaker 3: Although it's very interesting because I'm like, Okay, so DJ as a as a like fifteen year old in today's time when Instagram exists, but we're not talking about fuller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot going on here. It's making gymnastic. Yeah, we're making a lot of exceptions here and things. The timeline is iffy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So who is most likely to have cranberry sauce as their favorite Thanksgiving Day food? This was easy for me. Cranberries, cranberry s Are you a cranberry sauce?
Speaker 3: I love cranberry sauce, But my mom makes like like boils the cranberries puts orange peel in like, makes like they're fresh, like chunky, good cranberries delicious. It's like, yeah, more like a chutney. It's amazing. Oh yeah, so yeah, I'm most likely they have cranberry sauce as their favorite food.
Speaker 2: You know, I picked this Joey, Joey.
Speaker 1: I picked Joey because he's the type to mix all of the Thanksgiving foods together on one plate and they eat it like a slop. I could just see him doing that. So I think he does that have to do with cranberry sauce because he mixes the cranberry. People in my house do not like the cranberry, Like I am one of like two people that likes cranberry sauce. So okay, it mostly goes untouched in my house. But Joey, I think he could just pile it on on top of all of his foods.
Speaker 2: And love it because he likes cranberry sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's the sauce that binds the rest of the foods together. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna go for Steph. Okay, I'm gonna go Steph because like cranberry.
Speaker 2: She's you know, she's.
Speaker 3: A little she's sweet but sassy. Cranberries like cranberry sauce. Yeah, and plus I love cranberry sauce. So number seven again, number seven. Most likely to get into the Christmas spirit the moment Thanksgiving is over.
Speaker 1: Gotta be Danny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that felt like a Danny.
Speaker 1: Getting all this pore out of storage, putting it right. Upp Yeah, No, it's got to be Danny. It would be DJ if it was adult DJ. She took on that role. Yeah, I would say, yeah, Danny's Danny's decorating like Thanksgiving evening. I would save once away.
Speaker 3: I mean that's once the next day after Thanksgiving arrives. I'm like, all right, follow you're gone, Christmas get over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and Thanksgiving is so late this year that when you really do have to put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving because you don't have as much time, you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You want to enjoy it totally. Oh god, it's always it's.
Speaker 2: So fun to get out.
Speaker 3: You're like, yeah, and then get putty. But yeah, Danny would get in the Christmas spirit at.
Speaker 1: The moment of definitely, definitely, Okay, most likely to eat way too much at dinner and then complain about having a stomach ache. I said, Michelle, Oh, that's a good way.
Speaker 3: I said Joey, just because Joey immediately. But then I was like, who haven't I use And I was like, Michelle stuffs food in her face. I mean I was thinking of the spaghetti and the chocolate cake.
Speaker 1: She does not have an internal stopping mechanism.
Speaker 3: She just wants to ease, right, And so I think that Michelle would be like, oh, no, what have I done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely that's a good answer, Michelle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I'm up.
Speaker 1: Now that's all good.
Speaker 3: Now we have most likely to keep the piece between family members.
Speaker 1: It's got to be Danny, right, because the girls are always fighting with each other. Joey and Jesse are arguing with each other, Jesse and Patty are arguing with each other. Danny just wants everybody to be happy and do family game night.
Speaker 3: Like that's yeah, I think you're yeah, most likely to keep the peace for sure.
Speaker 1: He's not Jesse because he's he's instigating a lot of these conflict.
Speaker 2: Comments like the therapy dog, and he just comes in and everyone pets and calms down.
Speaker 1: Everything's great equilizer.
Speaker 2: Let's pick comment, Okay, I pick comment?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Uh oh now too.
Speaker 1: And who is most likely to be first in line at every Black Friday sale? Oh this was easy DJ Kimmy. Oh yeah, I forgot about myself. Any of these for Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Kimmy, why am I?
Speaker 3: Absolutely Kimmy the one that's camped out.
Speaker 1: Kimmy's got lists, she's got things in order, She's got timers, she's she is so ready Black Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got blueprints of this story for anyone else. It's all for her. Yeah, yeah, always all for her. No, she doesn't buy for other people for her in her ostrich Yes exactly.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was when I was like first, Oh Kimmy for sure. Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 1: That was a fun little game. I'm curious what the fanurito pick if they agree with oh yeah, your choices, if they have dinner different answers, I'm.
Speaker 3: Different dinner answer thinking about Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know what what.
Speaker 3: I'm curious what people think that, who would like the cranberry sauce and why it's just a honestly kind of the hardest one was right.
Speaker 2: Weirdly, it was because who what what.
Speaker 1: Personality trait makes one like cranberry sauce.
Speaker 2: I don't know well.
Speaker 3: And and Mattie said she when she said it, she was thinking of the jiggly canned cranberry sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's so, that's the only kind I have. I prefer the canned cranberry sauce that comes out in one big loaf with the ribbed the rib sides, yes, with the with the ribbed sides. Yes, that is you have to happen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let that one alone for your dining pleasure.
Speaker 1: People don't like it for some reason. People are very very four cranberry sauce, or very against cranberry sauce. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: It's not crapberries off for everyone. They're very tart. They are tart. But I like sour things.
Speaker 1: So it's good.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't eat it by itself. I would put it on a piece of bread, or I'd put it on potatoes.
Speaker 2: It's next.
Speaker 3: It is on the it's on the side cold plate with the fruit salad and water beat salad.
Speaker 2: It's not watergate.
Speaker 1: It's not watergate.
Speaker 2: No, it is It is fruit and bananas draped in whipped cream.
Speaker 1: It's called water.
Speaker 3: It's not a watergate. Salad is the one with pistache. It's green water one pistachio jello and the walnuts and all.
Speaker 1: Of that stuff. What's the one you're describing?
Speaker 3: This is like like either's chopped of bananas, there's grapes, there's celery, there's for a little crunch, there's uh and then and then.
Speaker 2: Mac mixed with like whipped cream. Okay, delicious. That goes on the cold plate.
Speaker 3: But the cranberry sauce is just oh you just eat that right right, just plate, don't put it on anything.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm rethinking all of my my place, my place mats, my dinner, dinner setting. Like I'm I don't have a cold plate, everybody, that's the bread plate.
Speaker 3: The bread plate is my cold plate that I put it there, the little things because I don't want the hot stuff touching the cold stuff.
Speaker 1: It's weird. The butter is.
Speaker 2: Now seeping into my into my fruit.
Speaker 1: I kind of like, I kind of like they all mix together like kind of a mixer. Touchy, touchy, Nope, Nope.
Speaker 3: I could just wear all of Thanksgiving meals on pieces of bread and make a sandwich of just all them potatoes.
Speaker 1: No, it's delicious. They all work well together. I don't know, I get it. We are on very opposite ends.
Speaker 3: We are ground different side ends of the of the Thanksgiving spectrum. Speaking of, uh, how are you spending your Thanksgiving? You're spending it hosting everyone, right, I'm brining, I am hosting. I've got fifteen people. We've added one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I went from fourteen to fifteen. I still don't know where I'm gonna put the kids. But it's warmed up, so I think I can put them outside down for sure.
Speaker 2: Now you can put them outside, Now I can.
Speaker 1: Put Yeah, there's go play, go play outside kids. Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm just I'm going to be in the kitchen all day and I hope nobody talks.
Speaker 3: To me and I'm just going to be put in the air pods and be like, sorry, I can't multitask.
Speaker 1: I gotta whipped some potatoes. Sorry. So yeah, No, I'm very excited to host. It's little's first Thanksgiving with us and Michael's. Michael's stepmom just arrived. Like then, we had our little break and she met little for the first ta n like a little bit like, who are you in my house?
Speaker 3: Wait till tomorrow it'll be like I am over stimulated.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've got We've got her little crate. All you can go in her. I wish I had a crate, like when I'm feeling over.
Speaker 3: My little note under the stairs, that is my crates. Got a little curtain. Well, I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: I go in there. I pull. I'm like, don't this is I got a little light in there now.
Speaker 3: And as Shelley sidetracked Thanksgiving, everyone who doesn't want to escape their family, oh god, well I'm yeah, but we don't do Thanksgiving up my house.
Speaker 2: So there's them.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 2: I go in there after home and I just decompress.
Speaker 1: So you're all, does everybody go into Janice's? You know you got the girls this year?
Speaker 2: Everybody's going to Janice's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have the girls this year, so be me and Mescal and the girls. Uh.
Speaker 2: Celia, my best friend Celia and my best friend.
Speaker 3: Emma, who are sort of adopted daughters of my parents and my foe sisters, so they always they always come, and plus their families are are far away. So Celia's coming with with her child, alex Emma's coming, uh and yeah, the kids, my uncle Steve and my parents. So yeah, I think there's like nine or ten of us, not you know, like nine right under right under it.
Speaker 1: So it's a good amount. It'll be great.
Speaker 3: Mescal is making a this little wreath of pigs in a blanket. It looks like it's like a you make it into like a little bow and a reef thing, but it's all little pigs in a blanket for like an appetizer.
Speaker 2: I believe he's going to make.
Speaker 3: A pie, oh yeah, you know yet, and probably a pumpkin. He usually makes a good pumpkin, and then choice. And then my mom is doing everything else.
Speaker 1: So as she does.
Speaker 3: Oh, Janice, we started out with we think I'm gonna farm things out this year, and then I was like, what do you want people to bring?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I was like, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Because it's more stressful worrying about if people are going to forget it or you know.
Speaker 2: It's more that they're not going to do it right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not going to do it the right way, and I can do it the.
Speaker 3: Jan sweet way, and I get it, like this is a once a year. If the crispy onions aren't the right proportion on the green bean cast role problem.
Speaker 2: So I it.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking for an alternative. There's got to be something. It could still be green beans. But can we just get rid of the soupy soupy soup?
Speaker 2: Well, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It gets thicker. You gotta that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You gotta cheat the water a little bit. You can't if you put the right amount in there.
Speaker 1: Too much water. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: No, you gotta sit for a while, so it sort of thickens and then speak.
Speaker 1: People would just like just green beans with some almonds and then slathered in butter.
Speaker 3: I don't know what is it, some uh haircut vert or whatever, like how the French French green beans, the long skinny ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be delicious.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm sure I'm killing that in French anyways.
Speaker 1: But nobody like, honestly, the green vegetable that the amount of attention, so nobody wants.
Speaker 3: I don't want it if it's not covered in butter. We talked about this on Keenan and Lincoln.
Speaker 1: We did, Yes, it's got to be covered in covered in.
Speaker 2: Slathered in butter.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm all sense of nutritional awareness goes out the window.
Speaker 1: Is Janice making my sweet potato soufle? That's the important question that.
Speaker 3: Is part of the classic Thanksgiving menu? And yes, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Know, unless she's Sometimes she does trade off.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there is just the sweet potatoes with the marshmallows. So I don't know, I know, I know, j Look, look, okay, I know I won't usually the sweet potatoes souflee, but sometimes she might change it up, and if she's not feeling like doing as much this year, that.
Speaker 2: Might be right.
Speaker 1: I will reserve.
Speaker 2: I won't take it personally. I'm gonna call her out on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got to tell me next week. Oh I will exactly. I'm watching, but we're eyes eyes on you, well, everybody.
Speaker 2: I hope you all have a lovely holiday.
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoy your families, and if you don't enjoy your family, I hope that you get to do something that you enjoy. Because I do know that this type of year is also hard for people who might have difficult relationships with their families. So I should like you to know we see you, and we love you too, and I hope that you are able to do something for yourself to be thankful for that day. And if you're with your family and then you love them and they're not entirely crazy, I hope you have a wonderful time. And even if they are a little bit crazy, kind of like Tanner Fuller Kutzopolie Household, I hope you love them anyway. So Happy Thanksgiving, Enjoy your holiday, and yeah, eat tons of cranberry sauce.
Speaker 2: Eat.
Speaker 1: Yes, we want to know are you team Cranberry or are you team no Cranberry right?
Speaker 3: Or team jiggly Cranberry or team like real boiled Cranberry right?
Speaker 1: Right? I know people have strong opinions about it too.
Speaker 2: Grandmars are very they're a very strong Yeah, there's very.
Speaker 1: They should ask this on college applications. How do you feel?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about cranberries?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Says a lot about you. I'm just true, that's true.
Speaker 3: Well, everyone, enjoy your holiday and we will see you next time.
Speaker 1: Bye.