Speaker 1: You are my friend. I don't ever do anything to you on purpose.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. We got to get Danielle. Why because Danielle is joining us for this episode.
Speaker 1: She is. Yes, I told you this three different times for episode eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Yes, for episode eighty eight. It's the Japan episode.
Speaker 1: This is not the Japan episode.
Speaker 3: This is the Japan episode. I'm so excited. Where's my chair?
Speaker 1: You can't yell loud. That microphone picks you up louder than you are so from l for lent, Maybe lower your voice.
Speaker 4: He's using lent against me already because I said I gave up chocolate for Lent, so I cannot eat the chocolate cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there's only one this effort.
Speaker 1: How do you know there's chocolate cereal?
Speaker 2: Actually two, there's actually two chocolates.
Speaker 1: You can't do two. We do one at a time. These Japanese cereals can go on for weeks.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No, we're not doing more than one. We're doing three cereals as usual. And I have the two and you have one, so we're good to go.
Speaker 5: I have, ok five different cereals under the guys that this was going to be one Japanese episode.
Speaker 1: This is not a Japanese it would be fun. Can't be. It can't be.
Speaker 2: Chip, what's gonna be?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: Tell you what's there?
Speaker 4: Rangel? But life from Javanila?
Speaker 1: Can you switch? Microphones? Can you guys switch? Just because I went a little loud and I had to let me tell you what has to happen, then I have to go in and I have to edit and lower your volumes time.
Speaker 3: It sounded good.
Speaker 1: Because I had to lower you.
Speaker 4: Do you want to sit?
Speaker 1: There's a chair? Who took our chair?
Speaker 2: The chairs are in there.
Speaker 1: Get one, they're done. Go get one, they're finished.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, done, Yeah, take one.
Speaker 1: Take I'll go. Okay, go ahead, go get a chair from the Brooklyn boys room. Just go. You don't knock, just go get a chair.
Speaker 3: Let me just give this one back. Hold on, yeah, are you editing this all out?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: This all stays. People need to hear the behind the scenes crap. Yeah. So, welcome to Serial Killers. This episode eighty eight.
Speaker 3: The Japanese edition.
Speaker 1: It's not Japanese edition.
Speaker 2: Come on, good.
Speaker 1: The light is on. The light is on.
Speaker 4: But she's your producer, executive producer.
Speaker 2: So I brought Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't say anything.
Speaker 2: I brought a bunch of cereals for Japan.
Speaker 4: Scotti is so out of control, right, listen to me, did Scottie I gave him?
Speaker 3: I gave him a.
Speaker 2: Fruit loops peeps.
Speaker 1: I'll give that to Cooper because Cooper would love it. I'll give Ashley half of him, but Cooper gets the other half. Now listen, this is episode eighty eight. It's Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. This is actually the first episode that we are recording post our vacation. Yes, I know it's weird because we were on vacation like two weeks ago, but this is the first one we're recording. So Andrew is back from Japan and brought a bunch of cereals. Only going to do one because that's all we have time for.
Speaker 5: No, we are going to do all five of them because I did not bring home cereal from Japan for us to do one in episode.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. When our friends send us stuff from Poland they send us ten of them at a time.
Speaker 7: Well, they send them to you and you hide them in your cereals because.
Speaker 1: I know what we're doing, but I don't care.
Speaker 2: Because I want to do all five of mine crazy.
Speaker 1: We don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 5: We've done a two part episode with all peanut butter cereals because that's what you wanted to do. We've done a whole Christmas episode because that's what you wanted to do. We've done Halloween cereals because that's what you wanted to do. I want to do one thing, and you're telling me.
Speaker 1: Yes, we will do one thing, not five things. So anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers, Welcome Day Evolved. So I also brought cereal back from my vacation. I was on a Norwegian cruise breakaway. I'm not going to tell you, but he means I stole it from the buffet and I bring I will break it out in a moment, Daniel, how was your vacation?
Speaker 7: Cation?
Speaker 2: Was good?
Speaker 3: We went down the Jersey shore a little bit, bring back I didn't.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny? Spencer keeps my sun. Spencer can't wait to be on this podcast. He loves you guys.
Speaker 3: Ye keeps it well. He's going to come in when he has off and wear on from school.
Speaker 4: But he keeps bringing up these cereals and he's like, take this one to Scotty and Andrew.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, they ate that one already. No, no, they didn't try.
Speaker 4: So he is listening to the podcast from episode one. Oh man, So I said to him, did you hear me? I was on last week? He goes, Mom, I'm listening to each episode. He's listening from the beginning.
Speaker 1: What's up to? So right before we went away, of course, Andrew left a day early and ruined everything. Like this Cereal that I'm about to break out should have been a bonus episode Cereal because it was very highly anticipated. It was all over Twitter, it was all over the place. It's brand new from Post and I told you something was coming out, and they sent it to us and it arrived Thursday afternoon already. It's it's not in stores yet, but they sent it to us. It's a preview box and I'm gonna take it out right now from the cereal sack. You're ready, Let's see what?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: I guess We're gonna do all six of them today.
Speaker 1: I'm not having this argument. All right, You're gonna pick one. You know what, if you were nice to Danielle because it's lent and she's not eating chocolate, you'd pick one from your sack. That is not chocolate.
Speaker 2: I already know which one I want to do first.
Speaker 1: One, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we don't have time to do five. So anyway, look, here's from our friends at Post. You're ready. It's the latest in the pebbles family. Magic fruity pebbles.
Speaker 3: That looks so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm guessing they just taste like fruity pebbles. What they do is they turn the milk blue pink. They're pink pebbles. Andrew, why do you make that face? You like fruity pebbles.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like fruity cereal like we did.
Speaker 1: Sure, Diamond, just take my chair. I have an idea. I think that during the big show tomorrow you should go in there and ask Elvis if you can take his chair while he's on the airrodcast. I think he should do it.
Speaker 2: Just compared himself to Elvis, So that's a no.
Speaker 1: I didn't look. So they sent us balls also from more sound effects. I like that.
Speaker 2: Oh they're plastic, yep.
Speaker 1: And they sent us pebbles spoons.
Speaker 2: They like the old spoons where if you put them in the milky term pink.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 5: How do you remember that? Were you even a kid back then? That's why I mentioned it for Scott Andrew.
Speaker 3: You prefer like healthier cereals.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Oh my, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I notice. So he likes those more than he likes the fruity one.
Speaker 2: Don't mind a bland cereal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like the flax cereals. The fiber cereals, I don't mind them as much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, can I just tell you something when you were not here, Scotty, Yeah, you have vacation, there was no milk.
Speaker 3: People were so upset, like, where's the milk?
Speaker 4: Where's Scotty's on vacation, He's not going not milk.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what. Our fridge is now full of Chamani oat milk because our friends at Chabani sent it up to us. They reached Donnie, they reached out and they sent it up to us. So thank you very much. The refrigerator is looking.
Speaker 5: We got a milk sponsors. That's not I appreciate it. So today's marvel milk.
Speaker 1: Today's March second. I don't know if you know, but this coming Saturday, March seventh is National Cereal Day. Yeah, so that's pretty much. Uh, in conjunction. Why Post released this because it's a big national cereal Oh that's cool. So that was their timing here. Oh, Andrew, just stop seriously even talk.
Speaker 2: I can't even talk without you saying something are crazy.
Speaker 1: So there is some light pain is crazy there? These are good, very pretty.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm so excited. I mean they're gonna taste like fruity pebbles.
Speaker 4: But the oh yeah, that's the good sound.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: I want to just see if the spoon turns pink like you said. No, it's a blue spoon. Maybe it turns pink.
Speaker 5: Can I see it, Scott, Yeah, it's pink here the spoon. Oh no, this is just a regular plastic spoon. It is.
Speaker 1: So since we have no regular milk, Andrew went up to the twenty first floor and stole a container of milk that's already opened. So I don't really trust it, but I have no choice.
Speaker 3: Whose milk was that?
Speaker 5: No, So the twenty first floor gets stocked with Fresh Direct every week, so they have the.
Speaker 2: Third floor think you they have a fridge full of stuff. They have snacks. They have catered lunches the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: You don't even do stuff up there exactly.
Speaker 2: So I went up there and I stole this milk.
Speaker 3: I would like a catered something more.
Speaker 1: Hey, next time you steal milk and you steal a sealed container.
Speaker 5: Next time I go upstairs, he steal a sealed one for you.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have time for stories milk.
Speaker 6: Okay, So he says, Diamond, can you come with me somewhere. I'm like, where the hell are we going? I just have to go to the twenty first floor for something. I'm thinking we're going to a meeting or something like that. He takes me to the cafeteria, kitchen, whatever. I'm chatting it up with some people up there, and I turn around and he points to me, like to sneak out, Like, what the hell is going on? I see this big carton of milk like practically attached to his hip.
Speaker 3: He's trying to hide it under his jacket.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you are so.
Speaker 6: Obvious, Gosh, this is insane. So if you have the footage people on the twenty first floor, please send it to me directly.
Speaker 1: So he used you as an accomplice to steal the milk. Yeah, all right, so here we go. Get ready, it is magic fruity Pebble's watch and let's see how it changes.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I'll put it in front of you and watch a change in front of your eyes.
Speaker 2: It's so great and excited.
Speaker 3: Be excited.
Speaker 2: Wait, I want my I want my oat milk.
Speaker 1: Look at that?
Speaker 3: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that cool? I don't know how it happens. It's very natural. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It must be great for you.
Speaker 1: Have you ready? Three mm?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Five balls? Four bowls?
Speaker 1: Bad? I'm a Coco pebbles guy, Coco pebbles. Five bowls every time, fruity pebbles. I love.
Speaker 2: Four bowls in a spoon is delicious.
Speaker 1: Great, this is good. I was going to say Elvis would love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a fruity pebbles gal.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, this is so good. I want more.
Speaker 2: I'm this was good. One taste of it is there.
Speaker 1: Because like some of the little pebbles actually have blue specks on them, and that's probably how it turns blue.
Speaker 2: No way, I wouldn't think that. But still, what happened.
Speaker 3: You're more pink than Blue.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't get Corona in Japan, but you got something well, you know you're the and.
Speaker 5: Why I wouldn't get crown in Japan because it's two thousand miles away from chinavirus.
Speaker 4: A lot of places. People in every country they're like they shut down. You know, there's mission impossible to us. Say, you're talking about mission impossible too, were back in the nineties. It's mission impossible seven.
Speaker 3: Oh is it? That's what I meant?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what. Also they're time there.
Speaker 3: They're saying that they may not even do the Olympic.
Speaker 4: Yeah about Danielle report, Yeah today, all right, impossible too.
Speaker 1: In the new one. No, you can't have more till maybe later because we got more cereal vision all right? So whose trip would be like to focus on? First? Yours or mine? Andrew? Oh, let's go mine? All right.
Speaker 5: So this podcast is centered around a self servicing jackass.
Speaker 3: Self servicing, self servicing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do service myself, all right.
Speaker 2: Soquently, there are children listening.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. So this cereal came off the Norwegian breakaway and he stole it. Yes, I took a bunch of boxes, but my kids took the other ones. It's been around since the early two thousands. It is a granola cereal oh, made by Kellogg's. It used to be in a yellow box years ago. Now it is in a red box and not widely seen on shelves because I have not seen this cereal in supermarkets.
Speaker 2: I think the miniboxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to share this if Kellogg's low fat granola with raisins.
Speaker 3: Oh, is this raisin bran?
Speaker 1: No, it's granola. Oh, so what are you looking at? Diamond?
Speaker 3: Can you have dimon?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: But I'm just confused as to why you gotta or how you got away with stealing off of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can take you could take food a big deal.
Speaker 6: Someone probably has a video and probably they probably posted it like, who's this loser stealing cereal?
Speaker 3: Of all the things that you could steal? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: The video was of me taking cereal back to my seat at the table when we're eating, and I didn't need it, so I just took it to the room.
Speaker 5: He also stole from uh Cooper and Ashley's day camp. What you stole all the cereal from the day camp?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: From their sleep away camp. Yes, that that's where we got the multimeal sample back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you stole it there, Pantry.
Speaker 3: He went to what he's got to do for the podcast.
Speaker 1: I wore my cargo pants to Sleepway visiting day, and I loaded the pockets off with maltameal. We needed it for the show.
Speaker 3: I don't care sponsor heeds it.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the ceiling as much as they care about the cargo pants.
Speaker 1: That's well. I only have one parallel, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Amy threw them all away. Yeah, donated everything.
Speaker 6: I don't don't have anything to speaking of.
Speaker 2: Scott Andrew look out good load.
Speaker 1: Of course you've never heard it because you don't even listen to the show, Diamond. I am here Scotty' shaking in my hand.
Speaker 4: Scotty's wife, Amy, she sent me a picture of his closet of shoes and she said, Danielle, please.
Speaker 3: Tell me here we go goes are so out of style.
Speaker 4: He has squared toad sneakers still, and she said, he's keeping them.
Speaker 1: I wear the lawn.
Speaker 4: Now we're getting rid of those. There was like one pair in that all entire thing. They were like a high top. I said, maybe he can keep.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the running sneakers. I just used to ride my bike. Who cares if they're fashionable? I mean they're soft.
Speaker 3: You could get you know you're not. You can afford a couple of pairs.
Speaker 2: I can't the money he uses on things.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I use all my money on Cereal sneakers.
Speaker 2: It's a parent.
Speaker 3: Hey, Nike or Adidas, seriously send a pair of what size are you? I'm eleven at eleven for Scotty. He could use a new pair.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be fashionable. They could be from you know, six seasons ago.
Speaker 1: Because I'm a dad, I'll just wear dad.
Speaker 2: He won't know the difference, so he actually won't.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: He's like, I won't wear dad shoes. You got square tot sneakers square to.
Speaker 1: If you've listened to me, I said, I'm a dad, I'll just wear dad shoes.
Speaker 4: Oh do you remember those old leather sketchers, like with those laces and the shore.
Speaker 1: I have a hard time letting go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I can't help by the cereals that have all expired behind.
Speaker 3: It our podcast on I really like the Cereal shelf.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's that's a working progress.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool though. I like that.
Speaker 1: Why it's hoarding and it doesn't mind it even doesn't like anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm one, two three, Get a raisin? Mmm, I can't get a raisin?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Boom? Got it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know what this kind of tastes like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What's that expensive cereal?
Speaker 7: We like?
Speaker 1: Morning Saw? By the way, that was just a huge news story like two weeks ago. Because it's now being released nationwide.
Speaker 2: It's still expensive in most supermarkets.
Speaker 1: This is good thirteen dollars a box, but it's delicious and it's good for you.
Speaker 2: It's sweet. I don't mind it. Four balls.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it actually three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like you run of the mill granola with raisins.
Speaker 2: Three balls.
Speaker 1: They give it three bowls in spols and a spoon as well across the board. Pretty good, eat this.
Speaker 3: I would like to have this for breakfast, you.
Speaker 1: Would, it's good, but I want you to have it for breakfast tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Then we don't have any left.
Speaker 1: That's true. That box was little. Now I can't find the international jingle. All I have is this. I think that's I think that took the place of my international jingle.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that was the Chips theme song.
Speaker 3: You don't have a Japanese jingle? What a Japanese jingle?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. But seriously, somebody took my Serial Killers international jingle. It's not here. It's a funny diamond. We were carrying hard on this stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited to I hope, I hope that we're doing the one serial that he brought back that I really wanted to do.
Speaker 5: I can just mimic the international one Serial Killers International.
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: Great? Oh that was good guys, Yeah, awesome, Okay, so Japan was fantastic. I had a great time. Thank you all so much for asking what did you do there?
Speaker 3: Thank you for what you brought me back? I love it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Happy, wait, you've got something I got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he brought me back.
Speaker 1: He's like, your gift is cereal. I'm like, no, I said, no, that's our gift.
Speaker 3: Oh he brought me back pens from Disney. They're really cool.
Speaker 2: This man can't be happy for it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: How wout to Disney too? You did?
Speaker 3: Would you bring me back?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Let's go.
Speaker 2: So I bought this from their chain of stores called don Keyota.
Speaker 3: I'm Donkey the Lord.
Speaker 5: So in okay, so in Japan in like their best Buy it's called Big Camera there, and in their don Key Xote, which is like, I don't know, just like a comedian story that has like nine floors. They all play theme songs, so while you're in there, it's like you hear it, and they play it at least once every three minutes.
Speaker 1: The song.
Speaker 2: They've never heard of, it's not this.
Speaker 7: One was done dun Dune Donkey they played every three minutes. So I saw the cereal. It's donut mark. That's all I can read that.
Speaker 1: Cool donut mark, Yeah, donut Cereal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but all I have to say is listen to how the cereal sounds.
Speaker 2: Sounds like cereal, No, it sounds like fiberglass.
Speaker 1: Okay. By the way, is covering their logo. And those are the people that make cuff a soup?
Speaker 3: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is going to be good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Lyfton makes a cup of soup and this makes the noodles. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I can't read anything on this, but it looked really good and I bought it.
Speaker 2: Did you want me to open it for you? Because I don't trust your.
Speaker 4: I asked a question, a box of cereal without a coupon? Here, yeah, goes for in Japan?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 3: An American dog?
Speaker 2: So it was like two three dollars.
Speaker 1: It's small.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, I love I think they got the bag design right because look at how it opens.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like pretzel crispal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually it's very light and airy. It could be actually dry donuts. Who knows. Let's see.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited, and I hope it sounds good.
Speaker 3: I hope it's good.
Speaker 1: It's going to be disgusting.
Speaker 3: I hope it's like green tea or something.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, are you saying are they all crushed?
Speaker 1: No, they're not crushed, but they just look like dog treats and they also have the consistency of styrofoam.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's try it.
Speaker 1: That's decent. Oh they're big. They're big and cumbersome.
Speaker 3: That's what she said last night.
Speaker 1: But they are cumbersome.
Speaker 2: Okay, who sings that?
Speaker 1: Secnary three? You know who Secnary three was. I'm not going to play it again, but you know what, that blew a lot of people's mind.
Speaker 3: I remember Seminary three. It was chips. It was the coach.
Speaker 1: It was John John. Yeah, that was his call. Signed yeah, yeah, well you don't know, you're young, just be quiet. But you also didn't you didn't. You don't listen, so you don't know what goes on.
Speaker 3: Oct So stressed out right now.
Speaker 1: But a lot of listeners were like there were they were mind blown that that was actually the call.
Speaker 2: Waiting to try the cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pass it out. You see, we don't know if you could eat this or not because you can't.
Speaker 3: Read the Yeah we did you go to the hospital. I don't know it was in Japanese.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you can really get.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sad, Danielle. All right, well here we go.
Speaker 7: So good though you can really only get one on your sting two three, Oh my god, amazing they're okay ye wait, oh my gosh, does taste like hold on, I know exactly when you're going.
Speaker 1: It's got an aftertaste some artificial sugar in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing Cereal Killer podcast, So I can I call you back?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I would don't want to through up that.
Speaker 1: We're eating what you did.
Speaker 4: We're eating a cereal from Japan that Andrew brought back. It's a doughnut cereal. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: What does this teaste like?
Speaker 1: Go back to your award winning winning.
Speaker 5: Show thank You Bye in Japan.
Speaker 2: By in Japan, they would say says, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: This is a five bowler for me.
Speaker 2: I love this. I'm trying to think of what it tastes like, though.
Speaker 1: There's one in American equivalent. They don't make it anymore, I can tell you that, but it's very Oh hello, what cookie crisp? Vanilla vanilla cookie crisp? I have some more of this please, It's vanilla cookie crisp from back in the day. They don't make it anymore, so just imagine cookie crisp without the chocolate chips on them or whatever.
Speaker 3: Aren't they really like this?
Speaker 2: But then I liked it four moles.
Speaker 1: There's a hint of aftertaste because I think there's some sort of artificial sweetener, but I can't read it.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a fake donut cereal. Are you looking for these to be whole green organic?
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Where's our friend Tim Louie? He could probably read this.
Speaker 2: This is good, right, I'm a big fan. I want a milk makes it? Really? And because they get a little soggy in the milk. They taste really good.
Speaker 3: What if I can order this on Amazon?
Speaker 2: They probably can.
Speaker 3: I know, I have to look at it.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can read on here is smiley face emoji. That's it so good? Donut Mart? So hold on? Is donut Mart a store in Japan? Is it a donut shop?
Speaker 2: To be honest, they did, here we go, Here we go? This man, they do have a donut place there that's really big?
Speaker 1: Is it called donut Mart?
Speaker 2: I didn't actually take a look at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, then it couldn't have been that big.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. These are amazing, both.
Speaker 1: By for you Andrew.
Speaker 2: Four bles and a spoon, because I do enjoy them. I'm very excited. I got to a dry one.
Speaker 1: Three bowls in a spoon because I'm telling you there's some sort of an aftertaste from some artificial sweetener that I'm not a fan of. This man, what, why can't I have an opinion?
Speaker 4: You guys are funny. I do you need marital therapy?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't need therapy.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have to thank everybody because while we were on vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So while we're on vacation. We got boxes and boxes of cereal shipped by our listeners that I haven't been able to open and go through yet, but we're going to. I love it, and I'm sure they're all internationals. So I got to get that jingle back.
Speaker 4: Do you think if I did a shoe podcast, I get boxes of shoes from listeners should start?
Speaker 2: It's good, you should do that. This way Scotty can get new shoes.
Speaker 3: How can I review shoes like I don't eat them?
Speaker 1: I would send you my old sketchers.
Speaker 3: Now, these are ugly, That's what I would say. These are fun shoes.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think doughnut mart might be a thing.
Speaker 1: I bet it is because it's a weird name for a cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh wow they Oh yeah wow. Okay take some of this home, a lot of these things.
Speaker 1: That's great. Okay, so look it all up. I use a mister millennial phone over there, and.
Speaker 2: Her phone wise, her phone not millennial wise.
Speaker 1: Because her phone's older.
Speaker 7: Literally picked up her phone and her phone call on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I tipped up once and you're like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Her phone is older than yours. So see us older people, we just use we just use what we have you.
Speaker 2: Oh, the latest one is coming on I've had for two years, you dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killer's episode eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Here's a show gun.
Speaker 1: Have a great week.
Speaker 3: My god, this is so good.
Speaker 5: If I didn't, I want to bump this up to four balls and a spoon. Well, can you tell me what you want because ask balls and a spoon?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, I get the ratings right, even though I make this list of ratings that you still have never posted after happened, you know, eighty eight episodes. These people they want it, they want to happen.
Speaker 2: It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Because people keep reaching out on Twitter and they're like, hell, have you tried this one? And I'm like, yes, I apologize. Andrew just won't post the list because he has too many things to do in week. Everybody, Yes, zero Friday until then, say crunch guys, Crunch guys. Oh, and also follow us on Twitter and Instagram, Facebook No Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 5: Also like and subscribe to podcast wherever you're listening, and leave us reviews. We've gotten so many great reviews lately.
Speaker 1: Yes, we sure have, so it's since they can't hear you and I'm cutting it out. Bye.