Speaker 1: Hi, Scott, Hello Andrew. Why are you grumbling? Not you were? No, I'm not you started off angry? Why are you angry?
Speaker 2: Not angry?
Speaker 1: Why you should take a chill pill?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why? No? What are you looking for?
Speaker 2: I'm looking for our opener? Oh okay, I still haven't put it in the same place as all our other things. So hold on while I find our opener. Which one would you like today, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Whichever one you would like? Scott?
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this one?
Speaker 1: I guess Trew, what's gonna be? Will tell you?
Speaker 3: What's the radel the night?
Speaker 2: You're giving me the cut sign?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: As if you're not interested in hearing that song.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to start the podcast.
Speaker 2: Our listeners. Our listeners like that song?
Speaker 1: Did you just like zone out for a second while talking?
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. Hey, welcome to Monday. You know it was a long weekend. I didn't get a lot of sleep, Andrew, So.
Speaker 1: That's crazy long weekend.
Speaker 2: But you do that like, I don't understand why you make fun of the fact that we're not recording this obviously on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like making fun.
Speaker 2: Of you today Monday. People are listening to this on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Well that's good for them. I just like mocking you and making you know, you squirm a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers seventy six seventy six. Remember I told you it sounded like the match game thing. Every year they would make a well look I found this for you as we play.
Speaker 3: That's it's not a big money match game seventy six match games?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Put the phone down?
Speaker 1: How long did you neglect your children to find that video on YouTube?
Speaker 2: It took me about point three second. We neglect my children. I just did it before you came and sat down in.
Speaker 1: Here, hard pass. I think Cooper and Ashley were probably sitting there like dead, We're hungry. Can you make us something You're like not now?
Speaker 2: Podcast business, Yeah, constantly in my house. It's all about podcasting.
Speaker 1: It is because you said me things about it all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh here comes Garrett. He sees the light is on, but he walks right in. I don't think he would do that on Elvis's show, Like if Elvis was, you know, live on the air in the morning and the on air light was on, I don't think Garrett would just walk in the studio because it wouldn't be allowed. Why is it allowed here? Now he's just standing there staring at us. Let's just get on with it. Okay, all right, Andrew? Would you like a classic or new cereal?
Speaker 1: I would like to do a classic first, because every time Danielle is in here, she wants to start with Neil.
Speaker 2: Garrett, what can we do for you? The classic cereal has sugar and gluten? Did you want to eat it?
Speaker 4: I'm becoming more of a fan of Andrew than I am of you, you know. But I do miss the double Nickel talk a lot.
Speaker 2: Because it's a thing. It's not a thing.
Speaker 1: It is to get up to episode one hundred and fifty five one Double Nickel Nickel.
Speaker 2: We'll revisit it. And now here comes Danielle with the light on. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Are you guys doing hum?
Speaker 1: Are you doing your podcast? Oh?
Speaker 2: Hey, MaTx, you came in too. Max doesn't observe lights either, So I.
Speaker 1: Really apologie one hundred percent. There's an argument going on in there, and I got nervous and so I came in here.
Speaker 2: It doesn't argument go on bardist being here?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, is this a bad organ No, no, it's fine. It's the Brooklyn Boys though, oh boy.
Speaker 2: Shout out to mister Carrie.
Speaker 4: I believe they found a delicious cereal. They want you to get Scotty and they said, no, Scotty won't buy it because it's five dollars a box.
Speaker 2: Is that our friend Carrie Hedges, he's a good listener of ours. No, it's not. But tell him to send it. We'll eat it.
Speaker 1: He said he wouldn't because it's five dollars a box.
Speaker 2: I'm not buying expensive cereal. If carry carry yeah, buys it, send it in we'll try it. Cue cool, you know. And this would also be a perfect time to announce that people that send us cereal that we review on the show will send you a T shirt. Yes, how about that?
Speaker 1: If we've never had the cereal before, we will send you a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone to lock that door? I mean, is that a thing? Can we get a lock and you get Jeff from Engineering in here and get a lock on the door because there's a light on in the other studio right now. It's flashing red. Don't come in recording. But yet Max can stay. He's cool. Because he likes to get the crumbs that we dropped. What were we doing classic? I don't even remember this one came out and sugar and gluten. Soah, I don't know if there is. I just said it to get him out.
Speaker 1: Do you have you? Should I do my Max voice for everyone?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, Hey, I'm here down here, Hey Max, do you want some cereal? Oi?
Speaker 1: I love some cereal, but I better not be chocolate.
Speaker 2: He talks oi anyway. All right, so this is a Quaker cereal. It came out of twenty fourteen. There's a couple of other varieties. We've had one or two of them, but I happened to really like this one and hate this one at the same time. Why you're laughing so hard?
Speaker 3: Isn't When I look at.
Speaker 1: Max, it's adorable, cute face. They just picture the sound of a huge drunk Scottish man.
Speaker 2: Max never smiles, though you notice that Sawyer and Luna they smile like smile when they like this. He is, though he's no the mouth open with the teeth like Luna doesn't do that smiling.
Speaker 1: Luna doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: When she does, we say she goes full dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Can we please go?
Speaker 1: Oi get home with it?
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen. Quaker love it, hate it everything, And I'll tell you why I love it. I'll tell you why I hate it. It's real medleys. It's a granola cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh it's cherries.
Speaker 2: No, it's cherry, almond, pecan, multi grain cereal. Now I love it because I love the cherries. I hate it because I hate pecans.
Speaker 1: I don't like cherries, period.
Speaker 2: I'll have your cherries. I just hold on a second.
Speaker 1: Find the taste of cherries.
Speaker 2: What's the matter?
Speaker 1: Just like not appealing.
Speaker 2: I do have to do a Scotti shake, but I have to play something before I shake?
Speaker 1: Is it the Scotti shake jinglec.
Speaker 2: The Boss Joe Shack? Wait for him to shake it?
Speaker 1: Shake?
Speaker 2: It took too long to get to the shake it part.
Speaker 1: I have only asked for one jingle to be made.
Speaker 2: What's that? Oh the Harlem Shake?
Speaker 1: That's it? Yeah, and that one would last maybe two seconds, three second stops? You go with a full thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: You know what song that was?
Speaker 1: Dude? Why are you asking this question? You know the answer is no, you don't.
Speaker 2: Know that was Alison Chains cool Man in the Box, Great Come on Dude nineties Classic Cool.
Speaker 1: Dude eighties nineties classic. You don't know this new?
Speaker 2: I do all right?
Speaker 1: By this point you should know. That's the dynamic of it.
Speaker 2: That looks nice.
Speaker 1: Can I smell it?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, we don't smell things. I'm so glad I'm on this podcast where you just are so nice to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not eating I'm not eating carbs.
Speaker 1: Listen, this doesn't count. This is an exercise.
Speaker 2: Our one percent bowl and basket milk shop right from shop right. You know that's a great name because we do bowls here on the show, So this milk is bowl and basket.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: That was a great observations guy.
Speaker 2: I also leaked all over my car in the way in this morning. I was so angry.
Speaker 1: Oh you had condensation.
Speaker 2: Well no, because my cloth seats now have milk in them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gonna stay.
Speaker 2: I have to go back to the garage later and you're gonna need to.
Speaker 1: Get those seats.
Speaker 2: Maybe if we had a sponsor or two, I could get leather seats.
Speaker 1: You see what you're doing by not sponsoring him. He can't get leather seats for his.
Speaker 2: Car, No seat warmers, nothing.
Speaker 1: You're criminals, all of you. Here we go, one, two, three, Alright, there's not much to this.
Speaker 2: The flakes are super crunchy.
Speaker 1: This tastes like granola.
Speaker 2: I like it. I'm just kind of pushing the Peak cans to the side, even though you probably don't really taste them.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I like it. Who it's good. Four balls, although the cherries taste like they're a little bit hard.
Speaker 1: Where did you even get a cherry?
Speaker 2: I only give you one. You said you hated them.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I had it. It's a cherry, No, it's a peak can. No, maybe that's a cherry. Is that a cherry? Uh huh, Hey, let's try it.
Speaker 2: It's a little hard at cherry. Right, I'm gonna give it four balls as well. I like it. I wish it would know no Peak cans in it, but sorry, Carla, it's peak pan here in New York. Hey, Mac, do you want a flake?
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, don't give that to him. You just threw it at his face.
Speaker 2: What does he say?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my face?
Speaker 3: Yat?
Speaker 2: I was hoping for more like thank you?
Speaker 3: OHI and thank you too? All right, you're damn yankee?
Speaker 1: Is that what they called this during the Revolutionary War Yankees. God, I hope this is in here Yankee Doodle Dandy. Yes, we were the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Speaking of damn Yankee? Remember this.
Speaker 1: Is this the graduation song by Vitamin C.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'll get to the good part.
Speaker 1: There's a good part.
Speaker 2: I won't move.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear anymore.
Speaker 1: It's a shame.
Speaker 2: I've got to me with atche anymore? High enough? Can you take me high enough? It was like late eighties, early nineties. I played that on w POB at my high school radio station on a cassette single.
Speaker 1: I did not play that in the uterus, where I was located in my mother's momb So thank you.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean, from now on, like, anytime you say something that triggers a memory in my head, I'm gonna have to find the song cool And that was a trigger, all right? So sorry. And there was also a play on Broadway called Damn Yankees, wasn't there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was a show.
Speaker 1: I really liked a cereal though.
Speaker 2: It is good, right, you know what we should do right now? Instead of moving on to New so fast.
Speaker 1: A bonspot.
Speaker 3: Serial Killers visits the cereal Gray. This is your show.
Speaker 1: I'm just along for the ride. Anything I ever suggest.
Speaker 2: I have said that since day one. You're just along for the ride. And that's what all the listeners say, because you're just here to eat stuff and occasionally listen to a funny little something.
Speaker 1: Okay goohe So that's my role.
Speaker 2: Back in nineteen eighty six, General Mills puts this cereal out, what.
Speaker 1: Have fun editing that in post production. I'm just gonna start muttering cut curse words while you talk.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear what you said. Nothing horses, hoops, balls, bears, elephants and lions, alphabets is.
Speaker 1: Fun riding your bowl and you're gonna want to come part horses and balls and plays and.
Speaker 2: Horses and bats and lions.
Speaker 1: Uke sircuce, cold cereal, trunching, red heaps, strickle balls, and many marshmallow animals. Circus Flaw and a spectangular part of us Complete clopas but.
Speaker 2: Wait this more cool green inside, especially mark boxes of Circus Fun, a free run of Lifesavers, candy, Yadie Fun flavors, free and Circus Fun. So Circus Fun only lasted a few years. It was much like Uh Lucky charms because it was just pieces of cereal with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something what Life Savers were disgusting as a candy. Nothing about them is good. They are hard, gross candies.
Speaker 2: Lifesavers was an old person candy when we were kids.
Speaker 1: Not good.
Speaker 2: You didn't like them. No, my kids liked the mint ones.
Speaker 1: Now see okay, those the individual root wrap, the five flavor roll disgusting.
Speaker 2: Pineapple was always my favorite. I hated the green I liked grape. General Mills also had a cereal in the late sixties called Kaboom that was kind of similar. So this was like the reboot of Kaboom called Circus fun and it went away in the late eighties.
Speaker 1: What it's so funny that you remember this? And then what did I ask you today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Something about a president And you were like, what.
Speaker 2: Why can't you appreciate it? You can't appreciate old cereal stuff. The three branches of government co judicial, executive and executive judicial and the court one. No, that's judicial. What's the third? I was closed? Come on, what was the third?
Speaker 1: Executive?
Speaker 2: I said executive? I said executive judicial? And what was the third? You don't even know? No, I do your phone Millennial?
Speaker 1: No, I do know it. Hold on. It's executive, judicial and legislative, legislative.
Speaker 2: That's why I missed. Thank you, phone.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. There's no reason to think that.
Speaker 2: You're lying, because look on your phone. You're just looked it up. I didn't liar.
Speaker 1: Now, look there's anything on my phone. Hey, phone, lie for me.
Speaker 2: Look have it a new box? Ready new cereal?
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, get off your phone. Okay, fine, I'm off my phone.
Speaker 2: This is another General mill Cereal.
Speaker 1: I really really loved the Cereals.
Speaker 2: It has some o's.
Speaker 1: Oh I know what it is.
Speaker 2: No, you don't go ahead? Sorry, just go I'm sorry, go ahead. When is it cheerios? It is a form of cheerios? Yeah, well, I mean I said, Oh, I thought you were gonna say cinnabon, which, by the way, we have to start a petition to bring back.
Speaker 1: I think we can do it. I really do, me too. We can get enough signatures. I believe in ourselves.
Speaker 2: Let me go down to the Cereals sack.
Speaker 1: Is that what you would say? I believe in ourselves.
Speaker 2: No, I believe in us.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah that's cool too.
Speaker 2: It's honey nut cheerios Medley crunch. I thought we did this before, but we did not.
Speaker 1: What just I love the word medley What that means A fun word that means a mix of things. Medley Crunch just came out last year, so it's a new cereal. It just sounds so u exotic and fun.
Speaker 2: This is another one that can help lower cholesterol. I'm not sure if I believe that or not. Honey meat crunch the honey nut cheerios you love with flakes and crunchy oat and almond clusters.
Speaker 1: So this is basically just what we just had. But it's cheerios.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no cherries. Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm getting to the point where it's just granola cereals.
Speaker 2: I think this is going to be good.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't doubt it. How I hit my face with the microphone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Horses, hoops, balls, bears, elephants and lions. It's very catchy.
Speaker 1: It is. It is very catchy.
Speaker 2: You know, those were the days where they used to put candy as the prize in cereal. There was like hubb of Bubba and Bubbicious and and oh hubble Bubba.
Speaker 1: Was the worst because you chew and be like, oh so much sugar and then in two seconds they shouldn't made hubba bubba cereal.
Speaker 2: Remember the time when I was in high school, I used steal hubble Bubba from the place I work at and give it out to girls so I could be popular.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Didn't you do something else to like explode things?
Speaker 2: I did that. Yes, I also gave cigarettes away to the tough people, so I didn't get punched.
Speaker 1: How were you not expelled?
Speaker 2: I did get suspended one time.
Speaker 1: Was your mom and dad really mad?
Speaker 2: They weren't happy. I got suspended for a week because I used to beat Yeah in school suspension though, So you would just sit in the room with all the derelics, and you know, they'd be drawing on their notebooks or whatever. The teacher would be reading a book, and you just sit there.
Speaker 1: I could see you. Definitely.
Speaker 2: That's because they brought the janitor down to my locker and they cut my locker open and a coconut and mayonnaise fell out.
Speaker 1: Do I want to even ask what they were used for?
Speaker 2: Another story for another time.
Speaker 1: Let's get in on this podcast, because it's all about cereal.
Speaker 2: All right, Medley, which reminds me of Smedley.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's the guy from Cinnamonto's Crunch. Oh, there's crunch in the name, crunch Blasters. Come on, dude, cap'n crunch.
Speaker 2: One of his friends, one of his wag Pack guys are Smedley.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the wag Pack guys. How can I forget already?
Speaker 2: There's a big flake in here. Here we go. I definitely taste the honey nut curios with flake is a little odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say at first taste, it kind of tastes like salty. It almost tastes rich, like a meat sauce or something. Yeah, I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: In the early episode, you always used to think everything tasted like meat of some sort. I'm gonna give it three balls. It's all right, but I don't love it.
Speaker 1: I do really like it. Yeah, I'm gonna give us three balls on a spoom.
Speaker 2: I also didn't get any of the clusters in here. Did you get any clusters? No?
Speaker 1: After the saltiness goes away, it leaves a good sweet taste. Okay, I'm a fan. This would chocolate milk would be delicious.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other podcast.
Speaker 1: Pal Cereal Remix, Go do it with Danielle. Okay, cool, next cereal.
Speaker 2: I don't think there is another cereal? What makes you think there's another cereal?
Speaker 4: Left?
Speaker 1: Two cups out for a bonus box? Oh, serial Killers, you were so coiny.
Speaker 2: This is a new cereal.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get a wedgie?
Speaker 2: No? Because I gave people cigarettes so they didn't beat me up.
Speaker 1: So you would have been a kid who got a wedgie, oh.
Speaker 2: For sure, rushing the lockers, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But you weren't because you gave the popular kid cigarettes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Cool. I hope they're all still alive. I mean, you didn't give them an early death by lung cancer.
Speaker 2: One of them is not. I could tell you that. Oh boy, thanks for bringing that up. All right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, cats, different podcasts.
Speaker 2: This is a new cereal. Found it in kind of the healthy Cereal aisle, and let me tell you what I am hoping it kind of tastes like but I'm not sure you're ready. You always get mad at me when I bring this up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, keep them ranges rolling. So it's an orange cereal.
Speaker 2: Not quite. Let me go down to the cereal sack for the bonus box.
Speaker 1: Max, What do you think the cereal is gonna taste like like, okay.
Speaker 2: It's keen Wa queen what keenwa queens Citrus Bliss Citrus Bliss. It says it's new. I've never heard of it before because I don't eat Quenwa cereal premium quen Wah toasted cereal.
Speaker 1: Why is the box taped shut?
Speaker 2: It's not that's that's a security seal. Why does it have.
Speaker 1: A security seal? Why don't they trust their.
Speaker 2: Own packaging so nobody tampers with it.
Speaker 1: This seems like a lot wow, and it's really tightly glued.
Speaker 2: Look at you gotta tear that.
Speaker 1: I bet the bag in here is release. Why did you try this?
Speaker 2: I'd like a healthy supermarket.
Speaker 1: Huh. I just see you like driving around at odd times of the night looking for cereal, Like I sometimes think of texting you on weekends, but and I know you'll be up because you're looking for cereal.
Speaker 2: The cereal looks just like that Cashi stuff. It looks like cardboard cutouts.
Speaker 1: It looks like if I left it on the ground, a tree would grow. You know.
Speaker 2: It's really funny. Look at the top of the box. How they sealed it with glue and tight with this tamper evident strip here, and then if you look at the bottom, look how the bottom is. You could just push it right open.
Speaker 1: Well that's why they need the tamper strip.
Speaker 2: Well, you could push it open, take it out the thing and put all kinds of drugs in it, then close it. You'd think it was still sealed.
Speaker 1: Who's putting drugs and cereal boxes? You're the same person that shares on Facebook. Hey guys heard Halloween candy was being tampered with this year?
Speaker 3: Share so this week families.
Speaker 2: Bellow never said that I'd like to see razor blades and apples again, I haven't seen that since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, maybe that's why you're so messed up, because you got razor blades in your candy apples. Oh here we go again. I like that you apologize too, as if like, oh, our dear listeners should be so sad.
Speaker 2: It sounds so nice.
Speaker 1: Of course it does.
Speaker 2: That was my name in high school.
Speaker 1: No, it was give cigarettes to popular kids.
Speaker 2: That's true, because keenwaw was not a thing when I was in high school. Nobody cared about keen wah.
Speaker 1: Did you have a name that you were bullied with.
Speaker 2: I wasn't bullied. Oh, I was not bullied. I was a popular kid. Oh kind of.
Speaker 1: Here we go, popular by association, right, I hung with the popular kids. Here we go, Ready, one, two, three? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, wind? Yeah, come on, o citrus fantastic?
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: What it tasted like? I just drank mister clean.
Speaker 1: Do you have the aftertaste?
Speaker 3: The aftertaste burns.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm shutting on a swiffer. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's like lemonie, like limon, like limes. There's lines lemon. Can I see? Can I see the box?
Speaker 2: I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh god, No balls, lemon, no spoons. This is because it has essential oils. They put that in candles. This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: I gotta eat some more of this Quaker stuff to get that out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: My god, we need like Gandhi to come in here and try this.
Speaker 2: I wish Danielle would have tried it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, this is a sin.
Speaker 2: I bet g can he just it's perfect for him? Gandha, you come try it too. No, no, no, it's keanwile queen citrus, blessed cereal.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a drag.
Speaker 2: You have to try it, I know you never just nice, just to be fair.
Speaker 4: It says gluten free on the box, so I cannot be poisoned.
Speaker 2: It's gluten free.
Speaker 1: Oh I just watch and gag. No, I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go and it finally gets to try a cereals.
Speaker 4: And god, no that bam what it takes like lemon pledge. But you, guys, here's the thing. There's a crowd out there. There's an audience that are listening to you guys right now that have no choice but to eat this.
Speaker 1: I don't know them.
Speaker 4: So because you guys are on track for type two diabetes, all right, I already have type one, alight jokes aside.
Speaker 1: I like some of the Rice Krispy treats, plain cereals. This isn't abomination rice Chrispy treats that's filled with sugar, just regular rice Crispies.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess who's check it in?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. So anyway, Yeah, I guess there's some people that like this, but it ain't a zero ball, zero spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is honestly, like you hated the tumoric cereal, you're the one who brought this in. This gets zero balls. You can clean your toilet with this one hundred percent. Like my stop eating it for two seconds your mouth. Let your mouth just take it all in only because let the tingling sensation of whatever just happened take over.
Speaker 2: But see, somebody that doesn't eat sweet stuff all the time, this isn't sweet exactly exactly. It's the same thing with the Cereal school crap. That stuff is gross. But people, oh yes, lifeow wipes they smell the same.
Speaker 1: More you go ew, it's the same thing, right, pledge.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 1: You got wipes, you know how Like if you try to kill somebody but you don't succeed, there's an attempted murder charge.
Speaker 4: Yes, what if you try to make some vomit with cereal and don't succeed, Scottie, Well.
Speaker 2: I already vomited, so it's fine you try to step me up, and I feel like that should be correct. This is true. So did Cereal School respond back to you guys? Yeah, we had a whole thing with them. Let's uh, we're not allowed to talk about that. By law, so there's pending litigation, so we have to just be quiet. Thank you so much for listening. Yes, send Garrett Serial School, Serial Hilly if.
Speaker 1: Somebody likes it. Hope that works out for you. Friends.
Speaker 2: This has been Serial Killer's episode seventy six. Thank you for listening. Oh, Garrett, hold on, Garrett, one to five balls? What do you read it for me?
Speaker 1: Personally?
Speaker 3: About four balls?
Speaker 2: Okay, this we gotta end, We got we gotta go. Thank you listening. Great.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for finally coming on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: This is going to be edited out anyway, so if you guys.
Speaker 1: Of course, we don't record it anymore. We don't do this podcast. Thank you so much for joining us on our last episode. Wink wink.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on all social platform serial Killers PC. And if you send us a cereal and we eat it on the show, we'll send you a shirt because we have shirts.
Speaker 1: This is our last episode, remember, right, yeah, right right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Garrett, this is our last one. Thank you for being here for our last cereal plays. No problem, all right, take care. I have a wonderful what is today this Monday? Right, have a great week. We'll see you on Friday. And until then.
Speaker 1: Never eat. Keen Walk, Queen.
Speaker 2: Garatte, Crunch, Gandhi Crunch. All right, we'll see you later. My apologies, O. J Joe, not even close