Speaker 1: That was pretty cool. What do you call that? Man? WHOA pretty cool? Whoa a little I don't know where it came from? Oh yeah, yeah yeah. The little cube, little cube. Nice. It's like a little stress toy that I got from my kids. Yep, yeah, my nephews and nieces have those.
Speaker 2: Then now it's you go, where's Daddy's where's daddy's toy?
Speaker 1: You mean the you got me? Bring daddy's cube?
Speaker 3: Wow, squeeze, leave daddy alone. He's with his cube.
Speaker 1: Leave Daddy to the cube.
Speaker 3: All hail cube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just become a fucking borg his cube.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three, eighty six, Eisode five of Dirt Guys. It's a production of iHeart Radio. It's a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it's Friday, May second, twenty twenty five. R May too? Five two two five? Can you say? May t May two? Our? Yar may too? No? Maybe May three? May three?
Speaker 2: Year?
Speaker 1: May Now that sucks too five two five not gonna happen again until for another one hundred and fifty seven years. Wow yeah, wait fifty seven? Wait? Why five? So a five to two and then a two five. You got the numbers reverse. Oh shit, okay, Actually it's just.
Speaker 3: Gonna happen again next year exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ship's and then that's fine, and that's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Look, how do we make it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good, exactly happen again next year, could happen very pop What is that you say? School lunch hero Day, National Space Day, Life Insurance Day, and National Trouble Day. Not the thing that the pigs snored up from the ground and find to put on fine dining. We're talking about the chocolates that got the ship inside.
Speaker 1: That kind of trouble shout out that kind of They should have both that and macaroons. Macaroons both baffling naming decisions too close to one another, you know for things that are very different. Well, like a macaroon, like a coconuty one. Yeah, macaroon is coconut, ye I think, and macaron is the little jelly French, Yeah, a little fresh jelly yeah, yes, yes, yes, Well make up your mind France or whatever. My name is Jack O'Brien aka cats Drink wand it makes them per please live forever or cat string wine that Christy, I'm a Gucci man on the discoord. I tried that ship on a call this morning where someone's talking about their cat, and I was like, you know, I was on a podcast yesterday with Mangesh. Everybody trusts Mangesh. He said that if you feed your cat wine, the cat's gonna live a long time. And they both did not believe me and then fact checked me. And we're like, Google says, do not give your cat alcohol.
Speaker 2: And and I don't know how quickly I replied, I said, Google also said Guda Cheese plan to get my anti science bag. I'm like, wine is good for cats, Okay, I need to believe that.
Speaker 1: I need something. I need something to find that research. I need to do my own research until that's true.
Speaker 2: I love that it is, like, yeah, I need to do my own research on that one, rather.
Speaker 1: Than accepting some stay tuned judging, we're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Doing our own in a bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: Just let me figure this one out there, because I see an ig cow where cats are drinking wine every day, or at least posing wine, and they.
Speaker 1: Look classy as fun. Got you imagine the red wine mustache that's happening with cats so on the phone, so fucking adorable so fucking adorable. Hey, speaking of so fucking adorable, I'm thrilled to be joined by my co host, mister Miles Great.
Speaker 2: Akay, let's sorry, y'all, I'm about to get Christian all you on you Trump?
Speaker 1: They lift your name.
Speaker 4: On high, don't they love to sing your pray Jesus even though you fucking up our lives and your actions always shame. He must Satan sent you to Earth two caussu Spain.
Speaker 1: Your name kind of looks like a cross the cool to say, okay, that's so man.
Speaker 2: My school uniform was startingly trying to regenerate on my skin.
Speaker 1: Shout out to David Lesser on the discord for that one. Look you got, you got me with that.
Speaker 2: My k through twelve Christian education and that song is always here.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that one. I don't even know that song, but.
Speaker 2: Lord, I lift your name on the You don't know Lord, I lift your name on I I don't know Lord, I lift your name next.
Speaker 1: So they say you don't know eagles wings? I do? I mean ship, Well, you know eagles wings, but you don't know Lord him up, Donald Trump, the King, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the chat is like yes, trauma trauma, trauma. Please stop, yeah, please stop, please stop, please stop. Please don't say.
Speaker 1: Were you there? When they do you know that one? Yeah? Were you there? Were you there? Lord? How are you missing this from your catalog? I don't have traumatic earworms. I guess I blocked it out. Good for you. Maybe it's just like not Catholic because I was. I was strictly Catholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might be more like, you know, for the Protestant Southern Baptist here.
Speaker 1: We also have you heard that one? Ye? Yeah, I think it might just be the Catholics. Yeah, on one of their papal decrees. We're like, and we shall not have this one song because it does not slap. Yeah. Anyways, shout out to David Lesser more like David Moore. We're thrilled to be joined in our third It was a bit of a tongue twister. Thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our faves, the creator of red dot Comics. You can go to the Patreon right now to support and gain access to her tastefully inappropriate work. Please welcome back to the show. It's Kim Window.
Speaker 3: Traumatized Idaho Edition, Kim Winder Oh Idaho edition.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yes, yes, and all those songs also are seared into your brain whether you liked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went to church every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: Fall Friday and Sunday. Holy, how how long was there ship? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two to three hours, God Dad. And then my family even volunteered to do like vacation Bible School. The best part of that is the fucking snacks. I love snack time at vacation Bible School. Everything else was bullshit, but yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Were at vacation Bible School. Like when you're on vacation, you're actually yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: When you're not in actual school, you get to go to church and learn about God even more.
Speaker 1: And is that where they taught you how to draw butt plugs? Yes?
Speaker 3: Actually the pastor took.
Speaker 1: Me in this room, the man. Growing up Catholic, I thought Catholic church was as bad as it got. And then like going to Protestant church, like the Catholic church is over in an hour, like unless it's like a real bad one, unless it's like you catch a stray baptism, in which case you can like get up to like an hour and fifteen minutes. And like those felt like a stray Baptist. I mean sometimes they do like a baptism and it would be like five adults and I'm just like I don't Oh yeah, guys, come do this on your own time. This is embarrassing. But like going to Protestant churches, like you know, with my wife who grew up Protestant, or you know, just other you know kids go to an Episcopalian school and like that shit is so long, it's crazy, and like sometimes it can be like an hour and a half to like two and a half. Like it's just open ended, floating, you know. Sometimes it just goes and goes, and they wonder why people are losing religion. I know, just like going like oh my god, I mean fucking twenty years ago. Twenty years ago, I was twenty, so I mean thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: I was like my eyes were rolling the back of my head constantly after like forty minutes.
Speaker 3: Dude, well it goes on forever. I listened to last podcast on the Left. I think either Ed or Henry send It said it. But pastors are just failed comedians. So if they're on a good one, they just go and go and go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody's given them the light you know. Yeah, and in the back, somebody will he will light Yeah, yeah, he will, he will one day give us all the light of the Lord. Well, Kim, we're thrilled to have you back. We are going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. We're gonna talk about the Democrats and where they're at. Trump is at a all time unpopular for a president one hundred days into their administration, and somehow the Democrats are less popular, Like you'd think that'd be good news for the Democrats, and people are still like, now, we'd still take this over. Whatever the fuck you guys have still need to do something. Yeah, yeah, that's how bad the Biden administration was. So we'll talk about that. We'll talk about egg prices, we'll talk about AI, and we'll talk about the continuing outward ripples from the one hundred men versus one gorilla men. John Wayne on his late night show has decided to challenge three children to a fight.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a fair fight, honestly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, but fourteen year olds, which feels like I kind of owe money on the fourteen year olds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they're fourteen, I was thinking like eight nine. I would love to see kindergarteners take.
Speaker 2: Like fourteen year olds from the eighties or these new fourteen year olds and new fourteen year old they're eating.
Speaker 1: He put an email at the end was like fourteen year old's email me with your parents' consent. But anyway, I got a cousin that will fuck him up. Yeah. Yeah, I feel like it could go badly. Anyways. We'll talk about all of that plenty more, but first we do like task our guest Kim, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: How to do stand up comedy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: That was my last search.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did my first open mic on Monday.
Speaker 1: I think did you post a clip from that? I think I did.
Speaker 3: I got heckled like two minutes in first time ever, and it was the fucking bartender. I'm like, what do you have my back or not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But it went well, I thought, But a joke writing is a lot harder when you when you have to do it alone. It's easy to be funny in conversation, but standing up there alone, I had no idea. So I googled it, So.
Speaker 1: I googled it was that is that how that was supposed to go?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and google a I got you some valuable insight.
Speaker 3: No, no at all. It's like think of something relatable.
Speaker 1: Oh god, okay, yeah, that's really good advice.
Speaker 3: Well, jokes on me because it was at a dive bar and I was talking about being a Disney adult. So I'm telling all of these very ragged old men a Disney adult is someone that likes to buy Disney a lot and basis their personality. And they're looking at me like fucking nuts. And then the bartender chimes in, yeah, I chat in Walt Disney's toilet. No you didn't.
Speaker 1: That was a heckle. You got yes toilet. It's just like such a thing that's like, I don't know, the very like narcissistic would be like all right, and I want to say something that not only would shut this person down, but then would like turn all the attention to me for because it demands like five follow up questions. All right, he got my attention? Yeah, okay. Funny story actually is essentially what his heckle was, a funny story. Actually, I shat in Walt Disney's toilet.
Speaker 3: He went to Club thirty three. He thought he got into Walt's prior apartment and like, no, you didn't, like you're full, No, no, you didn't. I haven't shat in Disney's toilet.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, please exactly.
Speaker 2: I think they check it's a race based toilet. If it's Walt Disney's too, I'm sure sure blooded arians defecate upon his golden toilet or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck you to con dump it. H. Well, that's good, congratulations, I'm glad it went well. So are you gonna be back for more?
Speaker 3: I might try it again. I didn't cry, so that was a positive. Yeah, So maybe I'm not sure. It's more of just being confident in front of a physical audience, because you guys know, being online, it's a lot easier to brush something off when you're not looking someone in the face.
Speaker 2: So, pim, we are constantly terrified even doing this on over zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. Yeah, but I can just turn off the computer and walk away. I don't have to make eye contact with them for the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, sure, sure, No, I get that. What is something you think is underrated? Mashed potatoes underrated. Okay, that's just you think they're more versatile, just more more delicious than people give them credit for. Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: I think they're top potato.
Speaker 1: So you're saying underrated because we're emphasizing what the fry too much, I think.
Speaker 3: So I think we're going too fancy with potatoes. Being in Idaho brought me closer to the potato and you can just throw butter and salt and that's good shit. It doesn't need anything else. People gussy it up too much. So mashed potatoes underrated.
Speaker 2: A lot of butter, you know, if you really want to real good, a fucking a lot of butter, like enough that their people are like are you are you okay?
Speaker 1: And like, yeah, you okay, because she's delicious when you worry about yourself, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, one just makes a bowl of mashed potatoes as they should.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I did the movie three nights ago.
Speaker 2: I had a bag of potatoes that like one started to sprout a little, you know, a little eye out of it, and I was like, all right, I got to cook these straight, yeah, just right away. And I was like, maybe I can roast them. I'm like, no, dude, I want to eat a big ass bowl of mashed potatoes. And I did it, and my life is better exactly.
Speaker 3: You don't even eat gravy. It's just comfort filling, easy. Yeah, mashed potatoes are underrated.
Speaker 1: Where are we on the KFC Big Bull? Where like mashed potatoes whereas the bass that you're working off of. I loved it.
Speaker 3: I've been suicidal at one point in my life, but never that sad right on.
Speaker 1: KFC Big Bull. A dark experience that is also like kind of worth it.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. I know, it's great. It's just I can't look at myself in the.
Speaker 1: Eye, you know, right right.
Speaker 2: It almost feels it's like, yeah, like probably the reason I never did Heroin.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've gotten.
Speaker 2: Close, but part of it is just like it ain't. It's just ain't calling me like that. And I feel like if it did, it would be all bad. It would be all bad.
Speaker 1: I did feel like, like William Burrows talking about Heroin, I was like, it's dark, it's a dark experience, but it's actually worth crying. She just worked down a road that like you have to go down at least once in your life. Yeah, I get lunch indeed, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't tried that monstrosity where it's the fried chicken, cheese, bacon, fried chicken.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that thing I have you guys tried it.
Speaker 1: That one just seems gimmicky to me. But the mashed potato bowl like always made sense to me. I was like, yeah, no, this is something I would make at home. You know, It's basically what I did with Thanksgiving leftovers for my Yeah, so why not?
Speaker 3: It makes total sense? And I think because my family Southern KFC is just like an abomination of fried chicken, so that I do have a bias, so that probably goes into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah's your favorite fried chicken?
Speaker 3: Honestly it is Ralph's. Ralph's grocery store is really good. Yeah, yeah, so California grocery chain has probably some of the best fried chicken I've had. That's not my memas so yeah, bad day fried chicken, mashed potatoes, couch Kroger.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if Kroger elsewhere has good fried chicken or if it's just something about ralph Oh, yeah, how's it up by you anywhere else?
Speaker 3: We don't have Ralphs. Like I'm on the border of California and Nevada. So I we have a Rayley's and it looks just like Ralph's logo, but it's different. I think it's private owned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not even a name. They just made that ship up. Yeah, Rayleas.
Speaker 3: It's just as expensive as Ralph's, but different. They don't have Kroger brands. I don't know what their brand name is. Their store brand that gang.
Speaker 2: Let us know what is the best grocery store chicken? Because I do agree? I mean that and Pavilions.
Speaker 1: Pavilions get a fresh ship, fresh batch of Pavilions fried chicken too.
Speaker 3: Yes, that in their donuts. Holy fuck. When I lived in Orange County, our Pavilions made donuts every morning. They were like still hot in a little greasy from the friar. Oh my god. If maybe they fry the chicken in the donuts.
Speaker 1: Maybe they fry the donuts in the chicken.
Speaker 3: KFC are you listening.
Speaker 1: KFC Krispy Cream collab.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, we brought over the frar oil from a CAFC to fuck up these donuts over it.
Speaker 3: Just bring in a weed brand and I never get anything done again.
Speaker 1: Wow, what is something that you think is overrated Idaho Idaho. I'm going to just be honest here that outside of Idaho not super highly rated, but just putting that out there. What's overrated about Idaho.
Speaker 3: It's just it's beautiful, but there's nothing here. But I keep hearing people, Yeah, I'm moving to Idaho. It's cheaper, it's not that cheaper, and you're really isolated. Even Bois is really small. I don't think it's as big as like or as big as Reno, and Reno is pretty tiny, so it's just not it for me personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember there was like a family on TikTok that's like real escaping California to move Yeah, Idaho. And then they're like it's been hell for us for us Yeah, Yeah, Reno, which is thought of like they made a whole comedy series about how like Po Dunk the DS Force would be there.
Speaker 3: And they're still mad about yeah.
Speaker 1: Shirt They're like, like that might get you fucked up in a bar. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The guy that played a officer Dangle Dongle short short guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, he actually went.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went to Reno right before the election with the Daily Show and it was very interesting because there was some side eyes, like, what is that motherfucker doing here? Because they didn't film in Reno. They filmed in Colorado, but everyone is mad about Reno because it's very accurate.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, all right, So Boise, a glorified pissed up on the way to Reno, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Not any of the ze game. If you're listening to Idaho Boise, I'm not talking about you.
Speaker 1: Everyone else, of course, other people. All right, let's take a quick break and when we come back, we'll get into some news. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're and so Democrats probably watching all the negativity around Trump's first hundred days, licking their chaps, you know, you're jamis like this is this guy fucking stinks? Yeah? I think we think we're probably in a good position here for the next uh for the next election, next eight years. Yeah, is it whatever, it's going to be. Some some polling has come out where they ask people not just like, man, how is Trump doing? But also as people. I'm like, do you think you would rather have the Democrats in charge? And some embracing splash of cold water to the face, I would say, yeah, the Democrats.
Speaker 2: I mean more than like, who would you rather? I think it's the most damning assessment is sort of these a fuck Mary Kill situation. That was how the poll was structured, right, but like it was basically saying, like, you know, how well do you think they're doing?
Speaker 1: Are they what's their job at resisting?
Speaker 2: So, first off, eighty three percent of Democrats and Democrat leaning independence say it is extremely or very important that Democratic elected officials push hard against Trump's policies. And then they say, okay, how well are they doing? Seventy four percent say they're only doing a fair or poor job, mostly poor in terms of pushing hard against Trump's policies and agenda, so really low marks in terms of being like the one thing you know, can you do? Can you be opposition?
Speaker 1: No? Not really.
Speaker 2: I mean now things are starting to happen, and only now because there's a little bit more of a formalized opposition within the Democratic Party that Trump is finally hitting some speed bumps. But the first two months was truly like he had carte blanche to just do whatever the fuck you wanted.
Speaker 1: Silence, Yeah, And I mean there is so I was referring to this other poll that Harry wants him from CNN was talking about where they asked people, who do you think is doing like if they ran tomorrow, like Trump versus generic Democrat or I think they actually did it against Harris who would be doing better right now. And he's still won like in that even after these first one hundred days. And then they asked who do you trust more on main us problems to like handle it? And Donald Trump got forty percent versus Democrats in Congress who got thirty two percent, So still very unpopular. Still got a problem there, there's your problem that they look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big thing being chang fucking switch it up, you know what I mean, abandon the status quo, like actually advocate for shit that people are that can they can feel tangibly rather than like the promise of something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where the fuck are they? I know AOC and Bernie have been on tour, but besides that, I haven't heard shit from them.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I mean they did start a chant at one point that wins yeah yeah, yeah, and it was very vague so as not to offend or you know, over promise.
Speaker 1: On yeah, hushed tones. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But again, this is it's interesting because this is all happened against the backdrop where we're seeing more and more people begin to openly question the leadership of the Democratic Party run against incumbents that won't let go of the status quo. And David Hogg, who first became sort of entered the spotlight when he was a survivor of the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting in Parkland, Florida, he is now like has a position as one of the vice chairs at the DNC. He is actually running a group that is starting to go after the fossils in the Democratic Party. He said, his organization, leaders We Deserve, will focus on challenging more than it does in Democratic incumbents and the next election cycle. Currently, he said, quote, we're looking at over twelve districts, but there's a lot of nuance that comes with that number because there's.
Speaker 1: Going to be a lot of people who retire.
Speaker 2: As we saw with Jan Schakowski recently, was more and more people started to enter.
Speaker 1: That race to primary hers. She's like, yeah, you know what, I'm probably going to retire.
Speaker 2: As you should because you know, if you spent a long time there, just you can rest. Now how far to the left David will be pushing is yet to be fully understood, but at a minimum, he sees that this crop of Democrats have neither the will nor the skill to effectively fight back anything Trump does.
Speaker 1: So that's a starting point for sure.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're phoning it in and they're going to hold on to their insider trading until they fucking die. Like Dianne Feinstein, Yeah she wasn't running the show, but she was in her spot until her literal death day. I think they all are going to do that unless they get pushed out. And good on that fucking kid, Like he's just been an active voice since the shooting.
Speaker 2: And yeah, from his perspective, he came on the scene and be like a.
Speaker 1: Gun control yeah maybe yeah, and all.
Speaker 2: The time like yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah, gun control, gun control, gun control, and nothing has happened. Yeah, So he clearly, I mean his his perspective too. I mean, obviously he's concerned about a number of issues. But that's a thing that many people who vote for Democrats are, Like, you guys have been talking about this ship like you're gonna do it for like not doing forty fucking years, Like when are you gonna codify row? When are you gonna where's the real gun control? Where What are we gonna do about DAKA and dreamers? What are we gonna do about the minimum wage? You're always like, yeah, we're gonna raise the minimum wage when politically, you know, advantageous for us, which we just kind of need to raise the possibility to keep getting votes. So the mood right now on the hill is pretty split. Like the younger, more progressive members of the party are seeing their opportunity to amount a proper challenge to the mummified remains of the party, while the ummies that are still there open periodically open their sarcopha guy and mutter little pro mummy type opinions like this. One congressman put it this way, quote, we have a large number of young people the Democratic Caucus, and I would challenge anybody to stand toe to toe with Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Jim Clyburn, Stenny Hoyer, all in their mid or.
Speaker 1: Above mid eighties. Uh huh, Yeah, you really right to withstand their immense institutional power that they have accumulated to remain in power and destroy any incoming challenges. I dare you to stand toe to toe with these eighty year olds and handle that breath right.
Speaker 3: The thing is, we're not fucking agist, because Bernie is still out there more eloquent than Biden and Trump, and he's doing the right fucking thing. It's just in some cases they're greedy. They're just greedy, and they're hiding behind the facade of equality because yeah, I'm all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they're unwilling to relinquish power in service of something that is much more beneficial to everybody else in the country. And I think again, that's I think how most people. I'm glad, you know, like I see these I'm hoping that a lot of these polls aren't just sort of like I'm fully off politics in general. It's like, I'm fully off what these people are offering. Offer something different and ask me again, and maybe I will say, Okay, I like where they're heading. But I think I'm like most polls, this is a reflection of what is on offer from the Democratic Party and what their base is saying, and I think they have to really look at that and stop saying shit like I see in so many of these articles about younger people trying to challenge. Some of people are like, that's just Twitter stuff, and you got to ignore that, and it's like, it's not, it's not. You're mischaracterizing what people are saying outside of just the actual hallways of the capitol and reducing that to being Twitter stuff.
Speaker 1: Quote, you can be dismissive of the actual concerns people have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually heartening now that I moved to Reno, a smaller town. It perceived conservative people are fucking in the streets in Carson City, Nevada. There's hundreds of people protesting and it's every day, So it is. It isn't Twitter anymore. It is literally conservative small town people are fucking fed up, and they've always been there. It's just the louder, powerful, older people brush it off, and it's just getting to a point where they can't fucking do that anymore.
Speaker 2: And I think they're really going to realize too, the problem that they have when when we're like there's all these cuts that they're proposing, like Medicaid and snap cuts, when that shit comes to pass, the reaction from people is going to be unlike anything you've ever seen. And I think that's the part too, where people are kind of living, or at least politicians are kind of living in this abstract thing. It's like they'll figure it out. It's like, these are literal lifelines for people, like their food and their healthcare, and you think by just like snapping that away, they'll just figure it out and be like, well it's for America first reasons. No, they're gonna say I have no food to put on my table, and now you're gonna be dealing with a completely other.
Speaker 1: Set of issues.
Speaker 2: But again, I think that's that's really the next sort of event that I think a lot of people are waiting to see as it relates to how quickly people will turn on Trump, because like the empty shelves thing, you're hearing a lot of people talking like there was a report today about how like the last ship from China with pre tariffed goods has like the last one has arrived in the US and now and now we're going to see that just empty ships coming through and what that means on shelves and whether or not people you know, they're.
Speaker 1: Still coming, they're still sending ghost ships.
Speaker 2: Well they have to because well the whole point of international trade, right is that it doesn't stop. So it's not there like yo, chill the fuck out. It's like well, no, I got to go pick some shit up over there. I guess I'm just not bringing shit over this time, right, But yeah, because there's there's not even enough like for all the ships that are out there, there's no way to like the there are the ports, all the ports in the world couldn't handle all that because the whole idea is that it's like, yeah, man, the ship's always moving because we're freely trading.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, how many years ago was it when the La Port was like backed up really bad. It just feels like we're on a pendulum now where it was backed up for weeks and now is.
Speaker 1: That during the pandemic? I agree, Yeah that was twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, everything blurs together nowadays it's just hard to.
Speaker 1: Keep up well.
Speaker 2: And I feel like now we're entering the same sort of era like the pandemic, where all that like people are noticing how prices are going up on shit that have nothing to do with goods that come outside of the US, and we're going to start hearing the same shit of like man, it's inflation, you know, and you never know, these tariffs, they're just gonna have to raise prices on this American made toothpick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's interesting. My friend that I'm staying with, she's actually a farmer here in Idaho, and because of the ice raids, a lot of help is disappearing and they really need it because this is planting season. Alfalfa is coming up for cattle, you know, and it's been a warmer winter, so everything is happening right now. Everyone's disappearing, So it's really going to get in a full fucking swing by this fall when there is no produce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's yeah, right, depending on yeah, what the pre crop is. I'm reading all kinds of things like that about whether or not certain types of farms have stocked up on the kinds of fertilizers they need or whatever, and some might be good for this season, but it's like then the next one. Other people are like, you might feel that shit by fucking August. It's all yeah, And I think that's every time, Like I'm always talking to.
Speaker 1: People, it's like, you's like, when do you think people are gonna like really fucking realize like how fucked up it is.
Speaker 2: And I have a feeling, just like when the first sort of contractions happened with Trump's Tariff Liberation Day shit, and like the stock market took a huge hit and continues to.
Speaker 1: The next version. That is going to be like in your face undeniable.
Speaker 2: Is when you go to the store, especially if you live outside of like a major metropolitan hub, where that's going to be the focal point of where most goods are going to be distributed everywhere else.
Speaker 1: That is really it's really going to be pronounced. And I think, I don't know, maybe that will be another moment where people wonder, I guess it. Did Joe Biden do this too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's delayed.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at Okay, so one of the big things Biden made egg prices so expensive. Trump came in promised to fix egg prices, and now one they're I'm sorry, wait, they're they're more expensive than they've ever been ever in the history of eggs. What eggs are old? Exit Like, there's a whole question about whether they came from I think usually the answer is the egg came first before the chicken, right, it depends chicken. But yeah, okay, so egg prices are at an all time high despite government bailouts to egg companies. Because am I pronouncing this right, price gouging gouging? Is it like van goalk where it's like price golfing, price coughing things? Oh yeah, but yeah. So this is an update on an ongoing story that's not really an update, just a more of a People are starting to agree that the crazy idea we've been saying it is is not wrong. As a refresher, every economist and Wall Street reporter for the past decade, but especially like since this last wave of inflation will call you a fucking child for suggesting that the reason prices are going up is because companies are choosing to charge more money and not because of you know, they would prefer to believe that it is some complex millunge of like economic weather patterns that is causing this, and they're the only ones who are smart enough to define it.
Speaker 2: You know what it is like when you say that, because I feel like this happens every time, right, It's like it's from their perspective, there's no fucking way you wouldn't raise prices to keep your profit margins the same, if not higher, You.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because normally you'd be like, why that sounds like great if you're still making money it's like, yeah, at this you have to make it at this same margin. We're not gonna shrink RM, We're not gonna eat that cost to keep the prices stable.
Speaker 1: What are you a child?
Speaker 2: And I think that's like sort of the same thinking, like that's the status quo that we have to break from.
Speaker 1: Is everyone just assuming shit like that? It's like, no, that's childish.
Speaker 2: It has to be about the profit rather than like should an egg be fucking nine bucks a dozen or whatever?
Speaker 1: The fuck? I mean they I guess they're technically doing the economically in that they're charging as much as they can get away with, and they're succeeding in like their profits have gone have tripled in the last year. That like at a time when supposedly they're the reason they're raising prices because they're under threat from this like avian flu outbreak, and it's just that's not why the prices are going up. Like people have now like looked and been like okay, they so first of all, the government bailed them out with like twenty million dollars. This company that's the largest egg producing company, and even at like they had to kill one hundred and fifteen million egg laying chickens in I don't know over the last two years. And people say, even after this reduction in the country's chickens apply monthly egg production only dipped about four percent. Prices have gone up like threefold, fourfold since twenty twenty. And yeah, this analysis from this hill opinion, he's the relatively modest decrease and egg supply shouldn't have led to the exorbitant price prices confronting consumers. And yeah, there, this is not idle speculation. That company, Like if it was the stuff that economists and Wall Street reporters say it is, that company would be maintaining their margin, like you said, Myles, Like they would be moving their prices up and down to maintain their margin, keep making money. That's how capitalism works. Instead, their profits are like three x what they've ever been. They're making record breaking profits at a time that their prices are raised the highest they've ever been before. So yeah, it's that that's what's happening. They're just abusing consumers to get more money for their you know, C suite. That's all I did.
Speaker 3: It's sinister because everyone will always need eggs, like it's just a staple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always have. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was actually talking to a guy last night and he's like, doesn't matter. It matters because I am going to pay twelve dollars for eggs because I need eggs. I don't even have kids, Like, you're always going to have to buy that, So that twelve dollars, the six extra dollars I'm spending the eight extra dollars Now, that doesn't go towards me buying my new car that I need. That's how it fucking affects people, and they're just not connecting the dots that way because we'll always buy eggs or you know, always buy milk, always by flour something like.
Speaker 2: That, right, right, Yeah, No, I mean I love fucking eating eggs and always like it. There is it gets to a point when you look sometimes you're like what the fuck, man, is it really worth a one dollar apiece to me?
Speaker 1: Like near that? And then I'm like, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 3: Remember the days where we just threw eggs at houses? Yeah, they were so disposable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a tweet like that about throwing eggs and toilet paper, Like five years we used to just throw them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how we're getting old, the good old eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, I mean at this point, I feel like Dasani is gonna be like, yeah, that's it's sixteen.
Speaker 1: Dollars a bottle, now right, it is what it is. That's just that's just what it is. Where we're headed. Yeah, like under the current, if there's a water shortage, which everybody says we're headed towards, we're just gonna all have to pay hundreds of dollars per bottle of water eventually, and people will be like, that's what you expect them not to charge that. That's childish, you're being childish. Yeah, people that.
Speaker 2: Get these people who get these people the fuck out. And also again like this is the kind of messaging that needs to be more like widespread, is to really connect people with the thing that like it's it's this kind of thinking that comes from leaders that that don't hold like egg producers to account that allows for all the other rot to occur around you, that makes your life more of a living hell and have less capital available to you for your own income, for your wages, whatever your salaries, all of that. Because I think a lot of this stuff gets like a lot of people just sort of end like, ah, man, they're just these egg producers. It's like no, I'll like, fuck these egg producers, and fuck the people that are excusing it or in public forums. Don't act like they aren't the actual like these the corporate greed isn't the fucking problem. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we're not telling them don't make money. No one has ever said we don't think you should make money. It's why the fuck are you buying a private jet now?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just doing stock buybacks is like the main thing. The way that like the all these like John Deere was a good example where they were supposedly facing like all these economic headwinds and had to do like a bunch of had to do a bunch of union busting and fire a bunch of employees, and like that year they and also their prices went up, and that year they had record breaking profits, and it was just yeah, and then what they did with those record breaking profits is stock buybacks for the people who you know, who are the equity the rich people who own who own stock in the company.
Speaker 3: Essentially, wait, Jack, are you saying trickle down economics?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Eventually they spent all that money and gave it to you know, working class people.
Speaker 2: Of course it trickles down, but they catch it before. Don't trickle down that much. He let me bring this up a little bit. They trickled down a little too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty sinister, pretty frustrating. It would be as we talked, like this came up during the campaign because Kamala Harris said this, everybody freaked the fuck out and then she stopped saying it. That's that connecting it to the first story. That is the true test of the Democratic Party is can they withstand a everybody freaks the fuck out and still you know, keep saying the thing that's right, you know, like yeah, all you know the David Hoague David like main issue of like gun control is you know, the the current policies in this country are wildly out of step with like what people believe. Like the vast majority of people are like, we want safe gun laws. We don't like the way, we don't like the status quo. But you know, after Sandy Hook happened and after there was like all this support for gun control legislation, it just the Republicans blocked it. And then the Democrats were like, well that's a political loser, so we're gonna moving off. Yeah. Yeah, And they're like, well, we don't want the NRA to start spending in our districts against us. Just like, shut the fuck up and just shut the fuck up. Do the right Just fucking yes, you're just try doing the right thing. This one is not working. That whatever the fuck this is doing the like thing that your analysts tell you as smart is not working. Just try doing the right thing for fucking two years in a row and watch how everything starts working out.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, when I go to therapy and my therapist will be like, you know, when you get to a moment like that, whatever your instincts are, take a second and try and do the opposite of what Yeah, George, Yeah, I'm like, what.
Speaker 1: Y'all need this suburb stamp In recovery, it's called contrary action, where your instincts are so fucked up at first, they're just like, what if you did the opposite of what your brain is telling you to, George, shit worked way too well for me for way too long. Yeah, But eventually you start getting new instincts that are like, hey, the last five times I did this, it worked out well.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I stood up for working people. Those are the people whose votes I need, and they supported me.
Speaker 1: What the why?
Speaker 2: And I didn't even need all this pack money here like, and I didn't have to fear the reaper of outside spending.
Speaker 1: It's just I'll try it, and maybe I'll try it again. I don't know. I might have to get pretty fucked up to do it.
Speaker 3: But a drunken lower prices guys really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get fucked up and arrest Jeff Bezos. Huh.
Speaker 3: The guys like girls night.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back under her back. How's everybody doing. How's everybody feeling about the one hundred men versus Gorilla?
Speaker 2: This course, I'm still it's a gorilla.
Speaker 3: This is the men's bear, the women head bear. You guys get gorillas alone in the forest. Oh the women woman being alone in the forest with a man or a bear. I would pick the bear. So this is your guys's.
Speaker 1: Bear, any man and any bear. How are we trup because this is a key question in the one hundred men versus Gorilla? Surely not all men gorilla, I know, a randomly if you're randomly selecting the one hundred men. It's gorilla for sure. There's no I'm sorry, there's not one hundred men. I just don't. I'm just there's not a man. You're taking gorilla over any one hundred men.
Speaker 2: Gorilla, Like even if it was like the guy who played the fucking Mountain and Game of Thrones, a gorilla would punch that guy straight through his throat and he would die.
Speaker 1: He would die immediately. Yeah. I mean that simulation that that guy ran on YouTube was pretty They were going sixty feet in the air jack.
Speaker 2: Pretty open and clothes just said one hundred Mike Tyson's versus No, still gorilla, I don't care.
Speaker 1: There's not maybe the hound, maybe the hell. Can we can we play Game of Thrones characters? Well? So those are six though? Do we get fiction? No, so you can't have weapons. My question is though, can you pick up stuff around you?
Speaker 3: You know, the limb of a fallen man? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, Yeah, okay, yeah, you can use scraps. You can use scrap limbs.
Speaker 1: Crap limbs. Then I feel like, throw a jaw bone. Isn't that a isn't that a biblical weapon? Doesn't somebody use a jablone jawbone to smite someone. I think I felt. I think I fell asleep in that part job bone talking about Catholic Church to keep you you keep your standing Philistines with a donkey's jaw bone. Damn damning the chat with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, shout out Cathrope for that.
Speaker 1: Still got it was Simpson baby yeah, hell yeah. All right. So last week's episode of Everybody's Live, which I haven't been I loved everybody Who's in l A. I haven't been watching Everybody's Live except for the did you guys see the Bubbles interview? No, I haven't seen it yet. The Bubbles interview is so fucking funny. But that's just a segment that they did on Everybody's Life. But this is the John Mulaney Talk Show. Friend of the Showy Lambert is a producer on there. Yeah yeah, really fun show, chaotic, and so in the most recent episode, John Mulaney teased that this episode would end with a special announcement, which I think a lot of people assumed would be like stand up stage or you know, hey, we're we've been renewed for another season, and instead the announcement was that the one hundred men versus a gorilla debate had inspired a discussion in his writer's room, as it has on this podcast, like we haven't yes, we haven't had an episode since it came up that we haven't discussed it about whether or not he John mulaney could defeat three fourteen year old boys in a fight. I mean that three is like few, do you think and this is it? Do you think this is a bit Mullaney said in the writer's room, or a writer said, John, I don't even know if you could beat up three fourteen year old boys, and he's like fair, fair, fair with that like that, I'm sure it took a lot of like you know, moving the age up and down and the number, you know, because like twelve is going to be like I feel like I could take out like ten twelve year olds, but like nobody wants to see that, right, What do you mean nobody wants to sell?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, am I paying to see it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like they're still children at that point, but I feel like like the eighteen year olds like gets to a place where like they're going through that awkward stage where you don't mind, you know.
Speaker 2: It's I think It's like sort of like that scene from Bad Santa really threaded the needle well when he had to beat the shit out of those skater kids that were bullying Thurman Merman, right, yeah, you know, and that kid was probably I know, the guy back in Max who plays that bully, but he, like that was supposed to be like.
Speaker 1: A sixteen year old. I think around then you're like, nah, maybe sixteen is.
Speaker 3: Like, you know well enough not to fuck around and find out. I think twelve is good.
Speaker 1: Twelve is good, right, Like twelve, I feel like there's not a twelve year old in the world who could beat me up. Maybe I lost my confidence by the end of the sentence. He might not in this era right now.
Speaker 2: But I mean yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: I mean again, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Then you bring in the debate about man's strength, especially as you get middle age and like you realize all of your dreams will not be fulfilled that you had for yourself, and then that turns into like a frustration strength. Yeah, they're like, yeah, that can come out when you're trying to like open a CD or you know other.
Speaker 1: Things, just rage quit. I was trying to put a swich for like a thing back on the slipper bar. And I was pushing so hard that I have a permanent black spot on my thumbnail for like the past three weeks, like jamming that shit so hard, like just pushing it through the little like toothy locked hole. Just no, no, no, no. So the thing the head of the swiffer came off the neck of the swiffer. Oh, it's actually not swift for it's bona.
Speaker 2: Oh honey you bona congratulations, congratulations on that.
Speaker 1: It came up like upward. So I assumed like, oh, this is how it comes in the box, and like that you just like put it back on and it wasn't going back on. And then I like pushed too hard and like jammed my thumb in there.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I like the idea that you're putting, just like the little pape micro fiber on the pad, really getting it in there with my thumbs.
Speaker 1: It was it was man versus nature and nature one. Yeah, I was like, need to get a new one of these. You broke it.
Speaker 3: I think age is important because how old Joe Mulaney closer to fifty right?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, forty, I'd say he's like forty forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I would put my money on the twelve year olds if.
Speaker 1: Three these are fourteen year olds, but fourteen year olds, so.
Speaker 3: Even more Yeah, even more money on the kids. Because just like you, Jack, I struggled opening hummus today.
Speaker 1: It just the way was hard. I could open that hummus. My job was hard that I couldn't do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a jawbone of a donkey over here.
Speaker 1: Opening my um. I really do think that the question comes down to could we choose and can you pick up a rock off the ground? Those are the two questions, because then just get fucking Randy Johnson.
Speaker 2: I think honestly, Jack, at this point, I feel like we need to we need to actually find a pavatolto. Yeah, we can talk to because it's other things like how quickly does a gorilla tire? Yeah, can kill forty dudes.
Speaker 1: Problem wave because they go to war, well, at least chimps go to war. So yeah, used to prolonged I saw that movie riding horses and ship. They do a lot while Yeah, but they're used to prolonged combat. I think I don't. I don't think they're I don't think they're just going to be like you're going to rope a dope the gorilla by any by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 3: Do the men or the fourteen year olds with John Laney, do they get to plan? Because I think that is the true advantage over one hundred men and gorilla. If the men are allowed to like plan their attack, the men are going to win. Like you have a distraction or a diversion.
Speaker 1: Saying right, yeah, Like that's why I want to drive to primatologists into the group, you know, to know, like if because if they just like hate loud sounds and everyone's.
Speaker 2: Like like and the girls like, you know, like, what what advantages do we have innately that don't require you the use of tools?
Speaker 1: Right, we can use our minds for that's right. And you know, even if they don't, like even if it's a situation where all one hundred men are transported magically into the cage with the gorilla and like they're like, oh shit, it's it's game time, guys, it's the one hundred men versus shit this this show. Maybe maybe we can use our small amount of power on this show by interviewing a primatologist to prepare our fellow humans. So yeah, like they just like know, they're like, fuck, it's go time on the off chance that this ever happens. All right, So the Milaney thing, because I do think selection is so important in all of these the way he just opened it up, he was like, email me at I want to fight John Mulaney at gmail dot com. And they need to have the approval of their guardians, so they need a permission slip from their parents.
Speaker 3: Just like the Disney Channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And then I don't I don't know what how this is gonna. I mean, he uh, he really does push the push the edges on the show, so I wouldn't be shocked if if he really uh if he really made it happen. Yeah, I mean, wait, what are there do they say what the rules are? Though?
Speaker 3: The thing is is I think he would just get child stars. He would actually get fourteen year olds. They're going to be kids that want their fifteen minutes or start their career blah blah blah. I want true to god fourteen year olds, Like I want someone off the streets of Idaho.
Speaker 1: You're talking, Yeah, you're looking at this.
Speaker 2: I guess someone who produces the Bachelor and looks at contests, like they're just on here for the fucking the spawn con after, They're not here to find fuck love.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're not.
Speaker 3: Gonna hit him in the face. They know that's the money. Like I want a kid that will take out John Mullaney's teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't. I just think it's just I feel like it's below John to fight children. Fourteen is Like I think that's why, so fourteen is very specific, Like I think there is like, Okay, can he beat up ten eight year olds? Right, but they've gone fourteen year old because I think they recognized, like nobody's gonna want to see an adult pushing around eight year old fourteen year olds or on the other hands, Jack in my mind, motherfuckers are gonna die in this thing.
Speaker 2: That's why for me, I'm like, I don't know if I need to see John mulaney kill a fourteen year old, you know what I mean? Like, I'm fine with watching a gorilla rip a dude in half because they're stupid for even step into him. That's where I'm like, the children know not what they do, you know, or what they are paid to do when they appear on this Netflix stock show.
Speaker 1: Next week. But whatever it is, just I'm worried about them. I'm worried about them. Yeah, it'll be interesting. I mean that's live TV. Lady Victory.
Speaker 2: Like I said, please try and book Dame Jane Goodall for the show next week.
Speaker 1: Would love to love to get her take on can you imagine asking a ninety year old Jane Goodall?
Speaker 2: I mean, Jane, you've you've been in the trenches with these motherfuckers. What do you think like assuming that she's adversarial against just devoted her life. So you've been in the fucking trenches with these monsters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've seen everything. But god, Jane, now what do we do? What's the secret? Yeah? She studies them to learn how to defeat them. That's just my assumption from from the start. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, I mean the work you did with the gombe Stream National Park and learned how they communicate. She's like, yeah, And that was a l.
Speaker 1: I was hoping they would be dumb as fuck. I could get the shit out them, but they communicate No, and then Superduercer Vector also, please try and book a fourteen year old bully for next week. Fourteen year old body and Dame just how much, how quickly my confidence wilt under the Uh.
Speaker 2: Dude was like, he's liked what even is this? What are you guys working? Just a work calls? Our podcast? Sorry, I'm sorry, dude. I apologize to him twenty times in the first five minutes of the show.
Speaker 1: Is Ice Spice going to be on Jimmy toilet? Are rizzless? Bro? Dude? Fuck you for real? I'm out of here. Kim Winder, what a pleasure having you on the daily geist has always Where can people find you? Follow you, hear you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Uh? Instagram, Blue Sky, Reddit, I'm their Patreon. If you like really spicy stuff, go ahead and join that. And I make Yeah, I make comics daily, so I'm around there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying? Uh?
Speaker 3: You know what? I watched that documentary about the treasure hunt, the guy that buried five million dollars worth of like trinkets in the wilderness, and they're redoing it. It's on Netflix. It's good sounds Vegas. Hell, you'll find it.
Speaker 1: Wait there, it's a documentary about a guy who just randomly buried legit treasures around Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: And there was people incredibly dedicated to it. They spent years finding it. Someone actually did. I think it's like valued at five million. But one of the guys that spent a few years doing it got some more money and it's out there right now again, so they're keeping it going very entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, awesome, Miles, Where can people Find You? Is their work of media? You've been enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Find me on Everywhere with the AT symbols at Miles of Gray, uh, find Jacket on the Basketball podcast Miles and Jack Moosti's or yes, I will be just whatever I go. I guess the post seasons, fine, whatever, good.
Speaker 3: Catherine just said it is Golden Green, the Hunt for French Treasure. That's it on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, flicks getting a lot to burn. This episode starts sponsoring us. Yeah, or let me fight John Mulaney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watch that and I get to do cocaine anymore?
Speaker 1: Doesn't or you can. I'll be like this, hey, bro, it's there.
Speaker 3: I mean that's how you beat him.
Speaker 1: Two of them, like the other ones in the back doing cocaine being like, I don't know, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm having fun and dick on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yes, or Andy Dick on what's his face? Phil Hartman's wife Christ Sorry, I brought it, love it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, y'all. If you if you want to know more, Indie Dick is a lot of people consider him the reason why Phil Hartmon is the longer with us anyway, So allegedly I'm also find me talking niney dance on four to twenty Day Fiance a work of social media.
Speaker 1: Dude, I saw.
Speaker 2: I finally saw that second episode of the fucking rehearsal my ship. That was unbelievable, spectacular. But another one I like is the fucking onion man again. Fucking flawless all the time. Uh they're showing. Governor k Ivy says the onion. New Alabama law requires women to leave semen on lower back for nine months.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: How may I count the ways? Oh my gosh, all right, fuck, I'm gonna do another Netflix thing here. Ship. You can find me on Twitter at jack underscorel Brian on Blue Sky at Jack o b. The number one the working media I've been enjoying is just the John mulaney bombshell interview with Bubbles Jackson that I will put in the footnotes. Oh, when you said.
Speaker 2: Bubbles, you actually met Michael Jackson's Bubbles the Monkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh okay, I thought maybe it was an influencer or something, luc.
Speaker 1: I thought we're talking about the wire or some shit. No, no, no, bubbles, Bubble Jackson. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeikeeist. We're at v Daily Zeikeeist. On Instagram, you can go to the description of the episode wherever you're listening to it, and you can find the footnotes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you'll enjoy this one for your weekend, you know, if you're inside, cooking, cleaning, chilling, whatever, just some night instrumental music from this Melbourne based instrumental soul group called Karate Boogaloo. This track is called the Early Bird Catches and it's just super fuck it. It's just like it's it feels good like when you put it on. I don't know, even like this tiny closet that I record in instantly, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Ooh, this place feels luxurious when I listen to this song.
Speaker 2: That's the vibe this track give so again the Early Bird catches by Karate Boogaloo.
Speaker 1: Great name. All right, we will link off to that in the foot note. The Daily Zeige said production of by Heart Radio. For more podcast from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us. This week we are back. We have the Weekly zechgeised over on Saturday where it's the highlights from this week's episode, and then on Monday, Miles and I will be back to tell you what it was trending over the weekend and some things we think are overrated underrated, and we will talk to you all then Bye bye. The Daily Zeitgeist is executive produced by Catherine Law.
Speaker 3: Co produced by by Wang
Speaker 1: Co produced by Victor Wright, edited and engineered by Justin Conner, m