Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us, Well, I'm kind of Linda's going to be happy because I'm kind of pissed off on a couple of issues today. One, I'm sick and tired of the negative naysayers that are all over the left wing legacy media mob and all the punditry class and all the you know and all the Democrats. This has been one of the most incredible military operations in the history of warfare. And doesn't mean that things can't go wrong or things won't at times go sideways, but it has been enormously successful. And every single time we turn around, you know, we hear nothing but negative, negative, negative, negative, negative cha chatter. And all I can say is, to all these people that are so negative, why didn't you demand you know? What is your answer? And are you really willing to hand off to your children and grandchildren of nuclear armed Iran? Or are you one of these these idiots out there that doesn't believe that radical Islamic terrorism is a real, clear and present danger, or you don't think that the Iranians mean it when they chant death to America, or that you don't really care about all the Americans over the many years that they have killed from Beirut straight on, you know, through you know, every every other terror attack they've been involved in, But you don't care that they foment terror and they help to train and fund what happened on October seventh. I mean, at some point, you know, if you want to put your head in the sand and be dumb and ignorant and stupid, I can't stop stupid. But and the same goes for illegal immigration. I am sick and tired of reading about families that have lost loved ones by another Biden Harris May yorkis sanctuary city state. You know, Democrat policies that the most preventable national security disaster in our lifetime. Fed up with it, and Americans should be fed up with it. And Americans should be fed up with the line, and Americans should be fed up with a party that doesn't have a heart or conscience or a soul. And you know, it's just frustrating on every level. I mean to think that this idiot John Brennan, who may be indicted. He's now been has multiple referrals against him. We'll see what happens with that. A lot of chatter that's that that something could be imminent. We'll see. I don't know for sure. I'm just listening and reading like all of you, you know, saying that he trusts the Iranians more than he than he trust Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: At first, you know, when the Iranians first denied that they were conversations going on with President Trump. That's all the fake news media, all the Trump haters where they were clinging to that like it was manna from heaven. And meanwhile, we now know that, in fact, a fifteen point plan has been presented to the Iranians. And then we know this and President Trump revealed earlier today, you know, he had talked yesterday about a very significant present that the US received.
Speaker 1: From Iran, and that is that, you know.
Speaker 2: And then yesterday there was all the spakeable what are these these eight tankers that are passing through the Straight of horm moves turns out that was the gift. The Iranians offered safe passage for these eight tankers through the Straight of Horn moves as a means of showing good faith to the president from the president is that Iran had offered the US a mysterious president without revealing what it was.
Speaker 3: See, can I reveal the president? You do anything? You want to stay?
Speaker 4: They said, to show you the fact that we're real and solid and we're there, We're gonna let you have eight boats of oil. Eight boats, eight big boats of oil. This was two days ago, and they'll sail up tomorrow. That was three days ago. And I didn't think much about it.
Speaker 3: And then I watched the news and they said, a very good anchor, actually happy to be Fox. But I watched it and they said, something's unusual happening. There are eight boats that are going right up the middle of the Hormo Strait. Eight big tankers are going loaded up with oil.
Speaker 1: Right. And I said, well, I guess I guess they were right.
Speaker 4: And they were real, and I think they were Pakistani flagged, yes, And I said, well, I guess we're deal.
Speaker 1: With the right people.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, why would the Iranians do this except they are scared to death of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: And you know, Iran's good faith present to Trump was allowing these tankers to pass through the Strait of Hormuz, and that present is is their way of communicating they want a deal. Now, if you're the Iranians, why wouldn't you want a deal? But if you listen to the legacy media, you listen to Democrats, you know who was it, the congenital liar Adam Schiff, you know, not believing that these talks are real, not believing negotiation. No, it's real. When you obliterate their nuclear their ability to enrich uranium with fourteen bunker buster bombs Operation Midnight Hammer, when you obliterate you know, their entire navy, their entire air force, their ability to fire you know, ninety percent of their ballistic missiles, and everything else that we've done to them, and hitting nearly ten thousand targets. I think we had the effect of getting their attention. There was a reason that the after Midnight Hammer that that was only a twelve day war. It's because they were crying uncle. They said enough is enough is enough, and they wanted peace.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The imminent threat was what Steve Whitkoff had said, which is they're bragging about enriched uranium. So that brings us to the fifteen points. Now, this has not been released publicly, and I don't know what's in the fifteen points, but I can I can take a pretty good educated guess about what's in there. Number One, the Linda hates when I say fourner and sixty kilograms of sixty percent of rich uranium, which is enough.
Speaker 1: For a live audience.
Speaker 2: You do show hate it. You came up American bust of mine, you know what, all week over this. But well that's how they refer to it. But if you want me to say, you know, a thousand plus pounds, whatever the conversion is, most people get it. It's enough for eleven nuclear weapons. Now, we also learned something else in this conflict that, as per usual, international organizations and I can't stand these globalist organizations, and in the case of the UN, the IAEA, you know, always underestimate what Iran's real capability is. In other words, the Ranians just flat out light of them and convince them that their capability is far less than what it really is. And that's extremely frustrating to me. It drives me up a wall. And this is so now we're at the point. If there are fifteen points, I can imagine what some of them are, and Linda, if you want to add a couple, feel free. I think the top the top three, as the President said, is you can have nuclear weapons. You can have nuclear weapons. You can have nuclear weapons. And this is where I have really little to no respect for a lot of dumb people, or people that have political motivations, or people that have no knowledge of history or a combination thereof, that don't understand when you have that much enriched uranium, and now we know that they have a missile range longer than we thought that they had, and a range that could actually hit Paris and London. And this gets to the heart of how stupid our friends in Western Europe are that that those nuclear warheads could have been put on those missiles. It really really is remarkable to me how stupid you know some people are, and how how they're willing to gamble our children's future away. I can't believe that there are people that haven't learned the lessons of history. And I used this simple example yesterday, I'll use it again today. If you had an opportunity to stop Adolf Hitler before he, you know, committed mass atrocities and murder in the Holocaust, and you could say millions and millions of lives, why wouldn't you act sooner?
Speaker 1: And that's the whole argument.
Speaker 2: That's why Winston Churchill is praised rightly so for the for the great historic figure that he is. And he was trying to warn the people of Great Britain what Hitler's intentions were. And then you have people that didn't want any conflict, and the the appeasement crowd, led by Neville Chamberlain meeting with Hitler and you know, in Munich and coming back and telling the people of Great Britain we have we have found it, we have peace in our time. They're not going to engage with us, No, they're not. And then the country came calling at a moment when the nation was in great, great peril, and you had a prime Minister that walked the streets of London every single day during the bombing of London, bombing of Britain, and he was out there among the people, and he was he was doing nothing but motivating a nation to go up against what he called them monsters, tyranny, blood toiled, tears, and sweat. What is our aim? Victory, victory against this monster's tyranny? That was Winston Churchill. But before him there were stupid people. They couldn't read the handwriting was on the wall anyway. So that's their good faith presence. But among the things that the President is going to have to insist on, Number one, the Iranians will have to be willing to turn over their sixty percent enriched uranium. They're going to have to give up their ballistic missile system. They can't have nuclear weapons. We're going to have to have American inspectors anywhere, any place, anytime.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You might argue, Hannity, you're asking for too much here, Well, if they don't want to be obliterated, then that's the price they're going to have to pay. Then they're going to have to pay Donald Trump back. I know Donald Trump's thinking. I guarantee you and I don't have any confirmation of it that Donald Trump is going to demand that Iran pay for this entire conflict, the entire cost to the American taxpayers, which is the right thing to do. Now, the Iranian Navy chief in charge of blockading the Straight of Horn moves, we have news about him today. Did you hear about this guy?
Speaker 1: Linda?
Speaker 2: I have news for you This actually puts me in a better mood. An Israeli airstrike killed the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy and had been located near the Straight of Horn Moves, according to Prime Minister Benjamin Natan Yahoo, they were able to confirm that today. Now this Prime Minister said that you know, a great deal of blood on his hands and that he was quote the person who led the closure of the Straight of Horn moves. One anti Iran war protester in Philly openly rooting for US troops to be killed and saying Senator John Fetterman called the protesters disgusting and appalling anyway, these these Philly protests. So you grew up in Philly. I blame you for your fellow Philadelphians. Not sure where this guy's from, but as a mass ringleader celebrating the death, what's that?
Speaker 5: I am not taking credit for that. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: For every US soldier that returns home in a casket, weach here. Those people ought to be you know, honestly, we ought to deport them. Let them pick the country of choice, Let's send them the Iran, let them speak out against the Iranian regime In the same way, the Prime Minister of Israel Netnyahuo suggesting to Trump that they issue a joint call to the Iranian people now to rise up against the regime. According to the Times of Israel, and both President Trump and the Prime Minister both said that that moment is coming and it might be the opportunity in a generation, and don't let this moment pass. The one thing I worry about is there are going to be holdovers that are still loyal to the former regimes. And I guess we're at here level four or five at this point. We don't really they do know who's in charge, because whoever is in charge allowed these tankers to get through the straight of horm moves. Now, the President warned Iran to get serious about peace before it's too late. Again, he gave fifty days before Midnight Hammer. He gave you know a number of days before operation at bic Fury as he was building up our military presence in the region. Now, the President this morning issued a warning to Iran, telling the Islamic Republic and these officials to buckle down, get serious about negotiating an end to this four week old war before it's too late. The Iranian negotiators, he said, are very different and strange. He said, they're begging us to make a deal, which they should be doing since they have been militarily obliterated with zero chance of a comeback, and yet they publicly state that they are only looking at our proposal wrong. They better get serious soon before it's too late. At this point, if they don't believe Donald Trump, they're not people that can be reasoned with. And the President also lashing out at sick Iranian leaders, confirming the estimated timeline for.
Speaker 1: Ending the war. The President's not going to be there much longer.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, there's not much more militarily that we have to accomplish. Probably the most difficult and important though, is going to be making sure that the enriched uranium that we have been discussing, which became the imminent threat that led to the President's decision. According to Steve Whitkoff, that that will that can never get in the wrong hands. How that happens is going to be up to the President and our military, everybody in this and we'll talk more about law and order and the loss of innocent American lives. That's happening all the time, and illegal immigrants getting away with murder and being protected by you know, blue states and blue cities. It's discussed, you know, it's by the way. I just I just took a look at this. I couldn't believe I saw this, and I'm not sure how I missed it earlier. Iran apparently now deploying child soldiers after watching their entire military infrastructure and chain of command get obliterated in less than a month. You know, I've said this for many years. Did you ever notice that all of these mullahs and supreme leaders and e moms, they give their fatwahse, They encourage people to strap bombs on themselves. They make lofty promises of seventy two virgins in heaven if they kill innocent and women and children. But they never put those those bombs on themselves. They never kill themselves. They send other people to do it. They'll live in the life of luxury, you know. And you know, if you ask the left wing media mob, they have a monopoly on compassion, so they will let you think, but they really don't because they don't tell the whole story.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The Economist has a front page it says advantage Iran. Now, what objective person in this day and age would ever say up to this point in this conflict that Iran has the advantage. They've gotten their their asset is kicked solidly. But from the opening salvo, wiping out the Supreme Leader, wiping out the entire leadership of Iran, and then when they the next tier of leadership organizes, they wiped out the eighty plus people that were about to vote for the next Supreme Leader gone. And then they've been targeting ahead of the kuts forces and the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Court of Forces, and every other leader that has emerged has been wiped out. And I pointed out earlier that they just took out the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Navy. Why because he's mostly responsible for blocking the HORRM moose. And then the Iranians say, oh, no, we're not having discussions, and the media and left wing Democrats they don't want to believe that Donald Trump is telling the truth.
Speaker 1: And then Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump says, and they can deny it all they want. Then he says, they're going to give us a great present. Then he describes what the president is and yesterday they allow tankers to go through the Straight of Horn moves undeterred. Now why did they Why was there a good gesture? Willed because they want the obliteration to stop. That's what they want. You know, there's going to be, you know, either the Iranians will agree to what Trump is demanding or they'll be obliterated further and America will finish what it started. And I don't think there's much more to go. I think the one question that remains is is will we just have to make sure and certain that the uranium is not getting the wrong hands. You know, there's a foreign policy reads why US victory on Iran would be bad for Washington in the world, who would ever say that what is wrong with this? This is a real condition called Trump arrangement. Iraq was a blunder. Iran is far worse. Politico runs that who the hell are these people? There are some of the dumbest human beings on the face of the earth. It doesn't mean that we don't have obstacles and difficulties and hard days ahead, you know, to finish this job. But there's never been in history the history of warfare a more devastating intelligence beat down and military beat down than what we and the Israelis have put on Iran. And if you don't believe that, you just there's some corrupt bias within you that's incapable of just seeing the truth. You know, the same Democrats, you know leading the Department of Homeland Security shutdown right right in the middle of a conflict with the number one state sponsor of terror, and then many are like openly rooting, you know for Donald Trump to fail, Well, that means America fails, that means our military fails. Why would anybody be in that corner? Bake New CNN Kamala Harris said to appear at a number of Democratic events in April across numerous Southern states, most of which she lost by double digits in twenty twenty four. Did you notice that Hillary is making the trek to New Hampshire. I'm sure Hillary just needs attention. I don't think Hillary's running for office. Do you think she's running for office?
Speaker 1: When the I do not?
Speaker 5: And then I don't think she could stand the embarrassment. Honestly, she's just like, you know, she loses it everything.
Speaker 2: Then we've got no show governor full time. Hannity Trump stalker, you knowed Kevin just can't I live rent free in that guy's head? I do, I do find that entertaining. You know, full time X poster, full time podcaster, full time author of a book nobody will buy, you know, full time world traveler.
Speaker 1: What else is he? You know?
Speaker 2: He just he's a no show governor with the worst the worst conditions in his state, which is why people are leaving in droves. By the way, I'd like to welcome all of the the new billionaires that left Silicon Valley because they don't dare stay in California risking this referendum that will be on the November ballot that would be a five percent wealth tax. With people on paper is a very very big distinction when you say that you are worth X number of dollars on paper if if you know, the paper is only as good as what its value is at any given moment, but they would tax it at its highest value. What if the paper value goes down, are you going to get a refund? I tend to doubt it. I don't think that's going to happen anyway. So we have a lot of good things happening. And if the President can wrap this up the next three or so weeks, I think we will be that much better off. I think we are close to that point. I'm hoping that the Iranian people will rise up and take their country back. That would be ideal. I don't know if they can do it, though. If you know, you can't win a revolution with slingshots, and I've said that many many times. Now Trump is lashed out of the sick Iranian leaders and confirm the estimated timeline for ending the warriors that one of the problems they do have is that they deal with us. Is we deal with people, and the people, you know, aren't able to communicate with anybody else because all of their leadership is gone. So there is a communication issue that is very real. Israel says. The Iranian leader that ordered the straight of horm who's closed is now dead. I mean, anybody that emerges in any way shape mannor reform as a leader ends up dead. And that's why I guess they tried to show this act of goodwill to President Trump. But anyway, the President said it would be four to six weeks to achieve the full mission. I think that would be expedited if the Iranians are smart and want to bring an end to this. But to do that, they're going to have to They're going to have to eat crow. They will have to give up all their nuclear ambitions, all their sixty percent and rich uranium. They will have to pay us back, and they will have to agree to and abide by anywhere, any place, anytime, inspections. And as the President said, you know, because the media reports are he's desperate to make a peace deal with the Ran he said, no, I'm the opposite and desperate. He said, I don't really care. He said in his cabinet meeting. He was referring to an article in the Wall Street Journal that reported he wants a speedy end of the He blasted the reporter's fake news, and he said, if he were desperate, the Secretary of War Pete Hegseth would be the first to know because he would order US military out of the region. I read a story today. I'm desperate to make a deal. And this is where the media is lazy and the media there's nothing Donald Trump can do that they ever want to know or understand about him. But Donald Trump, I can tell you read the art of the deal. It may be one of the best books out there. One of the things that Donald Trump laid out and learned very early in life as he was making business deals, is at any given moment, in the process of doing a deal with anybody, you've always got to be willing to walk away from the deal or else you're not in a good position and negotiate a good deal. I mean, I can tell you in Palm Beach, it is my numbing that Donald Trump, I think he paid ten million dollars for mar Lago twenty two acres historic property, landmark property. It's got the beach, it's got the inner coastal, it's got like fifty some odd bedrooms and bathrooms and twenty two acres. If you look online on realtor dot Comszilo dot com, wherever you want to look, and you look at any of these websites, you can find empty one acre two acre lots going for two hundred million dollars. Let's say a two acre lot for a two hundred million dollars. I know of one in particular, And sometimes you get a little smaller lot for maybe one hundred something million dollars. And I know that sounds insane for most of you, and it is insane, but it just happens to be with the market bears. You know, there's only so much beachfront property in the world, and God's not making any more of it that I know of. He may have other plans. He may have told Linda. I'm not sure did God tell you anything about that?
Speaker 5: Nope? You know, I think a lot of what you're saying here about all of these various states. If I can just pontificate for a hot second, and one person you left out that makes me really mad is JB.
Speaker 1: P JB. Pritzburgh. Oh we're going to get to him today, but.
Speaker 5: Wait, can I just say one thing? I just to say one thing because I really hate him a lot. I don't dislike him, I hate him. This is a man who is the heir to He is a billionaire. He is the heir to the Hyatt Hotels and all their properties. Him, his brother, and his sister, and he has no idea what his constituents are going through. When Sheridan Gorman was getting shot last week, he was out in San Diego or San Francisco with Clinton and Poloisi and Newsome. He doesn't care about the people of Illinois, not one bit.
Speaker 2: It's funny you're saying this, because we're going to get into this throughout the program today. First of all, we're going to have Cheryl Minter and Abigail Spamberger has some explaining to do in Virginia. But we're also going to have Mary Miller, and she's disgusted by the actions of Pritzker and Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson and that older woman Maria Hayden Hadden who said about this eighteen year old Loyola student that was murdered. Oh, it sounds like a wrong place, wrong time thing, blaming the victim. The only person in the wrong place, wrong time is the illegal immigrant that Democrats allowed in and offer are offering sanctuary too. Let me ask you have you been Have you traveled at all lately?
Speaker 5: Because I actually I am actually I have, and I'm traveling again this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, where you're going? Maybe you don't want to tell anybody.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm going. It's actually my first time ever. I'm going to Tennessee and got it. I have some work down there and I am dreading it. But I've been doing the TSA watcher. You know, they have all of the Blue States. We're watching the TSA in each of these airports, and it's not bad because ICE is there, although our you know DA down here. Krasner, he's a Soros bought and paid operative, and he's saying he's going to arrest all the ICE officers that are in the airport helping to facilitate the East.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have the jury. That's your stupid.
Speaker 5: Fat he's a moron. It's in barrassing.
Speaker 2: He's from your state, not mine. Just for the record, and you know, people, I'm telling you, I'm hearing from people, and I'm talking to TSA agents. I have a lot of friends that are TSA. There's over five hundred now that I have quit. They have lines four, five, six hours. Democrats could care less about the agents. This is the longest these lines have ever been. Now, yes, ICE is definitely helping and the lines of speeding up, but there's only so much that they can do, and there's only so many resources available. Way we'll get it into this and it's terrible. And five times Schumer and his fellow Democrats, and they try to blame Trump and Republicans. Five times they voted against funding the Department of Homeland Security. By the way, two suspected terrorists indicted for planning an improvised explosive device at mcdrill Air Force Base. According to Senkhon, they house beencom headquarters. That's scary you're talking about, Larry Krasner? Is I say this idiot's named the Soros? Backda in La in Philly. In Philly, you have a deranged House Democrat accusing Ice of carrying out rogue terrorist attacks. Here we go, Gestapo, Nazi fascist, now terrorist. Have an elderly New York City veteran. Remember that guy that was shoved onto the subway tracks, Yeah, he died.
Speaker 1: He died.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable random attack. Here a serial criminal, illegal alien guy have been arrested many many times. He got an illegal alien MS thirteen gang banger sentenced to thirty five years in jail beating and hacking a California hiker to death. Thanks Gavin, great job. What are you gonna call the family, Gavin, instead of you know, spending your time stalking me and stalking Trump because we live rent free and you're that dopey brain of yours.
Speaker 1: He should be brought on. He's guilty. You let it happen.
Speaker 5: All of these people, let it happened, The judges, the governors, the das, all of them, they're complicity.
Speaker 1: Well, what do I always say they have? What? What do I always say? Blood on their hands, blood on their hands.
Speaker 2: And Sheridan Gorman eighteen years old, in the prime of her life, and what do we discover another Biden Harris may Yorkist illegal that they had in custody twice, not once,