Speaker 1: All right, let it skinned simple man that can only be one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com, including his number one best selling New York Times new book just out in the last week, confronting the presidents, no spin assessments from Washington to Biden. I have read a cover to cover. It is a great book and you're going to learn a lot if you read it. Before we get to mister O'Reilly and praise him for having yet another number one New York Times bestselling book. By the way, he kills the New York Times to put his name up at number one, It just kills them. I want to just play Kamala Harris and highlights of her most radical positions, and I want to play her on how she would eliminate the filibuster in a statement she made this week, something she wrote on papers she wouldn't do in twenty seventeen, he would eliminate the phili buster for Roe v. Wade and for the Green New Deal. And then, of course we now have a new clip of Kamala twenty nineteen supporting the decriminalization of sex work. Listen now on the.
Speaker 2: Issue of providing a safe place for sex work, because I am a huge advocate for that, always half been.
Speaker 3: Do you think that sex work ought to be decriminalized?
Speaker 1: I think so, I do.
Speaker 2: I think that we have to understand, though, that it is not as simple as that.
Speaker 1: All right, here to respond to that radicalism and celebrate another number one best selling book, mister Bill O'Reilly, sir, how are you you know?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm in a pretty good mood today, Hannity. Thank you for the nice mention, And a lot of that is due to you. People get the no.
Speaker 1: You wrote a great You've wrote a really good, historically accurate book, and you put a lot of work into it. And it's kind of interesting, especially during a presidential election, and I don't think there's been one as nutty as this in our lifetime. It does add a lot of perspective into what we're going through and a lot of people. I have people telling me all the time they're not sleeping at night over all this election.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's more twists and turns to come, but the book is relevant confronting the presidence because Kamaharas is running the same kind of campaign that the immortal Warren G. Hardy Ran Warren G wouldn't duck to anybody is waveing at you from his arts in Mary in Ohio. Hey yeah you doing. And Americans overwhelmingly elected him and he got any who was one of the worst guys ever, does nobody know anything about him?
Speaker 1: And you you just heard Kamala in her own words, her own radicalism on immigration. You know, by the way, my favorite is she wants free sex change operations and amnesty for illegal immigrants, including those from terror countries with terror ties eleven and a half million, free housing, healthcare, education, food, et cetera. Her position on the Green New Deal, her position on eliminating private health insurance, decriminalizing drugs that means for personal use, crack, heroin, cocaine, ventanyl, prostitution, decriminalizing that, decriminalizing illegal immigration. How does somebody this radical get elected?
Speaker 2: Bill?
Speaker 4: Because she's your best friend and she wants to bring everybody together.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean she's our Mamola. I mean Drew Barrymore's right, we need a Mamala.
Speaker 4: If you watch a Frontline documentary last night on TBS, this is the greatest I mean, they couldn't get any greater. He's just well, they had fourteen anti Frontline and no anti Kamala guests. But they do this every four years. They run it down. Here's the race, and this is and we're paying five hundred and fifty dollar tax dollars a year to fund public Bright. Yesterday put this insult on and it's all stacked up. Kamala's the greatest. I call it Saint Joan of Kamala and comes the worst. And anyway, that's why because people don't pay attention. But here's something you haven't mentioned much. And I think that you might put this on your list of threats that Kamala Harris poses. She's ports not letting parents know if they're minor children begin medical procedures to change their gender.
Speaker 1: Mister O'Reilly. You don't listen to the show enough, because oh I mentioned it and Tim Walls actually implemented it in Minnesota on top of hot feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms, which I know you support, right.
Speaker 4: No, no, but I put it near the top of the list because this is the classic and on you know me, I'm not a conspiratorialist. I don't overstate. This is the classic Marxist tenant. Undermine the family, allow the state to dictate how your child.
Speaker 1: Is raised, eliminate all parent right spill. That's what that does. And they've done it in California, Minnesota, and you are one thousand percent correct. It's chilling.
Speaker 4: If Trump were the Republicans would do a television commercial highlighting just that issue. Trump would win because that should send a chill down the spine of every single American. You have a president of the United States supporting that unheard of, unheard of, and when you're in confronting the presidents, you'll see that the vice president is by far the most radical left person ever to run to the presidency.
Speaker 1: I can't agree with you anymore. I do think, finally, and I've been on this now since she became the presumptive nominee, that all of the radical positions are now slowly permeating into the consciousness of American voters. Now, we do have early voting that has already begun in a number of states. We are just a mere forty days away bill from election day, and I worry fifty percent of this vote we expect is going to be before election day and my hope is that people will make an informed decision. Now, Kamala is going to go on MSD and C tonight. Any of these issues that we talk about are not going to be brought up, and we're going to get a Kamala, Mamala, we love you, we love you, joy and freedom. You know, we're going to get cliches from a big supporter of hers. And I'm not against partisan talk show hosts. But they claim to be journalists over there at NBC News, and they're like me. I'm a member of the press, but I'm a talk show host. I do do journalism and investigative journalism, and I do opinion, and I do sports and culture. I'm like an entire newspaper. They claim to be journalists. That's one part of being a member of the press. I'm like the whole newspaper. They're one part of a newspaper. But they're just like me, and they lie about it.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't lie about it. I mean, so, I just wanted to take that sentence into context, because you know how they are. They'll take your sentence and twist it around your neck.
Speaker 1: No, they lie and say they're journalists, and I'm honest, and I say, I'm a talk show host.
Speaker 4: That's right. Did you see Biden on the View today? You haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I saw it. I did want me to play some of it.
Speaker 4: Let me just set it up. So ABC News runs the View, that's not an entertainment program, and they bring Biden and the most outraged. He made two outrageous statements. Number one that it was his decision not to continue with the campaign. I mean, it's just like it all stick from them standing, they don't say a word. And number two that and this is a quote from it, we had so much success, it was just taggery. What what success did you have? Give me one go ahead? You got a clip on it?
Speaker 1: I have last night on TV. I don't have that clip. I do have Joe Biden saying he was delegating at Ta Kamala everything from foreign policy to domestic policy. I can play that, and I could also play their spokesperson Ian Sam's asked four separate times I ran it on TV last night whether or not the country's better off than it was four years ago. Let me play those back to back just for you, mister O'Reilly. We take request on this program and a vice president. There wasn't a single thing that I did that she couldn't do, and so I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything from foreign policy domestic policy.
Speaker 3: You say, you think she's going to close that gap, but the bottom line here, when you look at a metric like grocery prices, they're up still twenty percent compared to four years ago. And Harris was asked recently on the debate stage whether she thinks Americans are better off now than four years ago, and she didn't directly answer that question.
Speaker 5: So I'll ask you, does she.
Speaker 3: Think Americans are better off now or not?
Speaker 5: Well, I think that she talked pretty openly about the mess that we inherited when President Trump left office in the economy and the crash that happened because of his total mismanagement of COVID and the way that COVID itself created global inflation numbers that were out of control, way that COVID itself created global inflation numbers that were out of control.
Speaker 3: Follow up on a question again.
Speaker 5: Vices for people? The choice in the election is also very clear.
Speaker 3: I'll ask the question again, are Americans. Does she think Americans are better off now than four years ago.
Speaker 5: Well, I think when people are running for president, they want to see what are you going to do for me? And it's not a retrospective question. It's actually a forward looking question.
Speaker 3: Let me just follow up with you because I I hear what you're saying, wanting to focus on the future and not the past. And when you look at this latest poll and again, you know, I know people have their views of the polls, but this is a credible New York Times see in a college poll, they actually asked voters about policies from both Trump and Harris that they think could impact them in the future, and forty five percent of voters say Trump's policies would actually help people like them, versus just thirty seven percent for Harris. That's looking at the future, not just the past.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: What do you say to that, Ian, Well.
Speaker 5: Again, there's been some Quinnipiac polls just in the last few days that suggest a different picture of the country of people thinking that her economic or immigration or reproductive freedom plans would help them more. You know, the polls are going to kind of shift around a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: And then you hear Ian Sam's He's asked four times if we're better off, and he can't answer the question because we all know the answer to the question is we are not better off. But she says on day one she's going to fix inflation and immigration, all these problems. But she had been telling us the border secure and that we call it Bidenomics. She said that last year, and we're very proud of it. And only now is acknowledging what we've all been experiencing. The country's been experiencing with paying more for everything we buy in every store we go to. And now you know, but she's going to fix it on day one. But day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Bill, you know, they all do that, and so that just just goes by me. But here are the things that are send me as an American now, all right. Number One, she was a cheerleader and she said numerous times the southern border was secure. She did that for more than three years. Number Two, she said numerous times that Joe Biden was at the top of his game. Was nothing wrong with him. Here's a woman in proximity to the president. Now, both of those things were I mean, in your faith, in your faith untruth, And I just don't know how people can you know, I don't know how the six women at the view can sit there and not even.
Speaker 2: Bring those up right?
Speaker 1: Quick break more with all Things Simple Man, Bill O'Reilly Old Things Orileybilloreilly dot Com is new book, now number one on the New York Times List, confronting the President's no spin assessments from Washington to Bidenhannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores now around the country. President Trump addressing the issue of illegal immigration today, and you know what a joke. You know, I remember Lester Holt and we played it earlier. Well, you haven't been to the border. Well I haven't been to Europe either. Now, with thirty nine days to go until election day, while early voting is underway, oh now she's gonna she plans a trip down to the border where she is offering and incentivizing illegal immigrants with free housing, food, healthcare, education, sex change operations, amnesty. We have eleven and a half plus unvetted Harris Biden illegals in this country. We have hundreds with terrorities. We have dozens and dozens of dead Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden illegals. And we have you know, hundreds. Well, we have also on top of it, we have dozens of Americans murdered, dozens raped, hundreds of terrorists in the country, and other hundreds of Americans victims of violent crime. We have gangs taking over cities like New York City and Chicago, other places around the country where things have gotten so bad, like Springfield, Ohio, Aurora, Colorado. The front line of this has been in Texas. You know, as President Trump said in a speech earlier North Carolina, today, he doesn't need to go to the border. She needs to go back home to Washington and go into Joe Biden's office because with the stroke of a pen they undid all of these successful Trump error policies, and with the stroke of the pen they can bring them back. But she's not going to do that. This is this is a photo wop because the issue of immigration, and forget about everything else. They have allowed unvetted illegals, gang members, murderers, rapists, violent criminals, and people would terroritize in our country. And of the cost is secondary, which is in the billions and billions of dollars. Anyway, joining us now, he's been on the front lines of protecting and making the country aware of the dangers at the border. And I go back to the early days of the Biden Harris administration, and if it wasn't for Senator Ted Cruz, you know, getting videos and access to these kids that were in these overcrowded cages that they built, we never would have been able to show you. And this has been going on. But for three plus years, they lied to the American people. Kamala Harris lied, repeatedly said the border secure, the borders closed. Alejandro Mayorcis, Joe Biden did the same. It was anything but true. But now she says on day one she's going to secure the border and fix inflation, after saying Biden comics. We call it Bidenomics, and we're proud of it. Senator Ted Cruz greg Abbott have been fighting for the people of Texas and fighting for the rest of the country as well. They find themselves in court constantly to protect the people of Texas. And what is the thanks that Senator Cruz gets, you know, but hundreds of millions of dollars by a Kamala one hundred percent Nancy Pelosi voter for four years in the US Congress running against them for Senate and they're pouring money just to go after Senator Ted Cruse. He joins us on the program. Centator, you know, nobody beside you and Governor Abbott, and I don't know you both have worked in tandem together so well. To be honest, you on the federal level, he on the state level. And I know that you have been fighting, you know, the Harris Biden administration on this issue now for over three and a half years. And the thanks you get is what to become the number one targeted senator in terms of the money being thrown against you and these negative ads that they look negative ads work or else they wouldn't spend hundreds of millions of dollars against you. But you know, you find yourself in a tight race as a result, which is just heartbreaking to me.
Speaker 2: Well, Sean, it's great to be with you. You are right and everything you said about the invasion in our southern border that Kamala Harris wants this invasion, she wants the eleven and a half million people coming here illegally. It's the worst in our nation's history. In Texas, we're paying the price. In Texas. We see the dead bodies of migrants every day who die crossing illegally into this country. In Texas, we see the children, the little boys, and the little girls brutalized by human traffickers in Texas. Tragically, we see the women who are repeatedly raped by illegal immigrants that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have released. And this is today's radical Democrat party. And you were right that says that my opponent, Colin Allred, has been on the radical left from day one in Congress. He's voted for open borders over and over and over again. As you noted, he voted his first four years in Congress. He voted with Nancy Pelosi, not ninety five percent of the time, not ninety eight or ninety nine percent of the time, but one hundred percent of the time, over and over and over again for open borders. But you know, what the Democrats are doing is fundamentally dishonest. Kamala Harris right now, she's gone down to the border pretending to be tough on the border, despite the fact that she was the borders are in charge of creating this invasion. Colin allread, Colin Allred has voted over and over and over again against securing the border. He's voted against the border wall not once, not twice, but three separate times. And Sean, here's what Colin Allredd says. He says that if you think securing the border is important, that you are a racist. And in fact, he refers to the border wall as quote that racist border wall. He has pledged to personally tear down quote that racist border wall. And yet you know what he's doing right now, He's running millions of dollars of TV ads with him posing in front of the thing he calls that racist border wall. It's fundamentally dishonest, but with one hundred million dollars from Chuck Schumer and George Soros, he's hoping he can deceive the voters.
Speaker 1: Detective, let me ask you this, Senator if I can, because I think this is very important. So you've got this race going on. When is your debate with this guy over and coming up?
Speaker 2: It'll be October fifteenth, so it'll be the week before early voting. He's been hiding in Joe Biden's basement. He's not been doing press interviews. He's running away from his record. But we will have one debate where look what I'm trying to do is lay out my record versus his record. I have spent twelve years as the leading champion for securing the boarder, fighting for thirty million Texans every single day in the Senate, and the Democrats are desperately trying to pretend that Colin Allreds record is my record. And look, when you have so much money coming against you, the only way to communicate is you've got to be able to get on TV and tell the truth. And that takes resources. And so I want to ask your listeners please go to Ted Cruz dot org right now. I need your help. Chuck Schumer has put a bullseye on the state of Texas. He's been explicit. I'm his number one target in the country. And so I'm asking you please go to Ted cruise out or give ten dollars or twenty five or fifty or one hundred dollars, or maybe you can even get more. Because the money that is flooding in against us is massive. And the polling in the last three weeks there have been multiple that show this as a three point race, that show this as a two point race, or even a one point race. Last week there was a poll that showed me losing this race, that showed radical democrat Palin all Read leading by a point. So I need your help. I need you to go to Ted Cruz dot org and help me give the resources to counteract the lies that Schumer and Soros are paying for.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I can't believe that the I don't know why this happens to you every six years. I mean, you know, look at what has happened. I mean, finally it was like after the race, it's the veneer of Beto Bozo O'Rourke that it finally came off, and people in Texas began to realize, oh, we made the right decision keeping Ted Cruz. This guy's nuts. And you know, why does it take all of this effort and hard work on your part when when these people these positions are out there. I guess it's so expensive because you've got to buy in Dallas, You've got to buy in Texas, I'm sorry, in Houston, you got to buy, in Austin, you got to buy, you know, in all these big cities, and the media buys are so expensive. In a state as large.
Speaker 2: As Texas, now we have a massive media market, they're actually twenty three different media markets in Texas, so it's incredibly expensive to communicate. And look, I'll tell you that the reason why they're coming after me like this, it's not complicated. If you are a partisan Democrats after Donald Trump, there is nobody on the planet you want to beat more than me. And so every radical leftist in New York or Chicago or San Francisco, they give to my opponent. You know, at the Democratic convention in Chicago, my opponent spoke there and his remarks were eminently forgettable, but at the end of it, the entire stadium spontaneously burst into a chance of beat ted Cruz. I was the only elected official who got that treatment. I gotta tell you, Sean, I'm pretty proud of that, because these people are trying to destroy this country and they see me as standing in the way of what they want to do. And it's why, you know what, Colin hal Read raised over a million dollars in the twenty four hours that followed that, because you had twenty thousand Democrat delegates that were giving him money. And it's why I need Texans and Americans across the country to say we're not going to let these radicals take Texas. We're not going to let these radicals take the country over the cliff. And it's why I need folks to go to Ted Cruz dot org. This is a very real fight.
Speaker 4: It's a don't fight.
Speaker 2: It's going to go right until election day. So I'm asking you please come to Ted Cruise dot org. I need your help. I need your support.
Speaker 1: Have you ever in your life did you ever imagine somebody as radicals as Kamala Harris and Tim Walls would ever be running for office. I mean, you know, I focus a lot on Kamala Harris and her radical positions. I mean, now we know she wants to decriminalized prostitution, decriminalize drugs for personal use, and that would even include hard drugs like crack and heroin, cocaine and fentanyl. We know she wants sex change operations and amnesty on top of housing, healthcare, education for free, and free college education. You know, but then you got Tim Walls. You know he wants feminine products for in boys bathrooms in school, and literally sex reassignment procedures to be able to be completed and worked on with children without any parental consent, which is another insanity. You're gonna add the New Green Deal and eliminate the filibuster insanity. You're gonna add the eliminate private health care and government healthcare for all insanity. And they never get called out on its center and it's frustrating to me. I think it's beginning to penetrate into the consciousness of the American people and the people in Texas. I hope I'm right. If I'm not, I mean America will be unrecognizable in my view, and for you that looks.
Speaker 2: These people are radicals. I've starred with Kamala Harris since the day she got elected to the Senate. She has been on the radical left from day one. She has the single most liberal voting record of any Senator. She's to the left of Bernie Sanders, to the left of Elizabeth Warren. Now, look, I served with Bernie and Elizabeth. That ain't easy to do. There's not much space to their left, but Pamala managed to find it, and so she has. You know, you and I talked about this last night on your TV show, that that she explicitly supported taxpayer funded sex change surgeries or illegal aliens in prison. Now, I gotta admit that actually sounds like a Saturday Night Live skin. It's so bad that that if SNL was willing to make fun of Democrats, that's what you would write in the skid. But that's actually the physician she supports.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Look at Colin all Read my opponent. He voted in favor of boys competing in girls sports and boys going into girls restrooms, boys going in girls' locker rooms and going into their changing rooms. Now that's not right. We need to protect our girls, we need to protect women's sports. And yet the radical Democrats women have no rights in their worldview, as our daughters have no right not to have a biological man naked in the changing room with them. He happily voted let them in and forget protecting the rights of girls and women.
Speaker 1: That's just wrong, it really is. I will tell you that there's so much at stake here. How do you feel as you? I'd never I guess I'm so into it. And I read every poll and I read every I listen to every prognosticator out there, and my gut tells me that her momentum has completely stopped. And I do get the sense that it's getting and beginning to penetrate into people's minds. What's your feel about where the American people are on her now? As she avoids and ducks and dodges and hides or real positions. We got about forty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I hope that is right. She's deafperate, trying to run away from her record. She doesn't want the American people to know her record. She's trying to pretend to be Donald Trump. She's for the border wall, she's for border security, She's four no taxes on tips. I'm just waiting for her to get a bright red Maga hat and dye her hair blonde. I mean, it is fundamentally deceptive. My opponent, Colin already is doing the same thing. He's trying to pretend his record is my record. And I need help to communicate the truth to Texans. So I just want to close by saying, please come to Ted Cruise dot org. I need your help right now. This rate is razor thin, and Schumer and Soros and Tamala would celebrate, They would pop champagne if they flipped Texas and beat me. So I need you to come to Ted Cruz dot org and stand with me to defend our nation.
Speaker 1: Amazia and I will tell you you have been one of the most effective senators in the US Senate. We really appreciate all your hard work and I know the people of Texas will come through in the end. Anyway, we appreciate you being with us. Senator Ted Cruz, thank you all right, quick break, right back.
Speaker 2: Up next our final roundup and information overload hours.
Speaker 1: If you have served in the military and law enforcement, if you have served as an emergency responder in any way, whatever you do to if you are serving your community and your country, I want to tell you about a free membership, free sign up, great benefits for people that serve. And whether you've served in the past or serving currently doesn't matter. It's called gov x dot Com gov x dot Com. Now here's the deal. It's completely free, completely free, is no strings attached at all, And because you have served your community and country, they're going to give you forty percent off the most popular brands like ray Ban and Oakley and north Face and a ton more. You're going to save up to forty percent off your next family vacation. They get huge discounts on themecart with the theme parks and cruises and sport sporting events and concert tickets. And all you have to do is tell somebody that serves in the military, serves in law enforcement, you know, as a teacher, a first responder. Just tell them about gov x dot com and guess what They'll qualify and join almost ten million members who are saving millions every single month on items that they're going to buy anyway. Anyway, Just go to their website, goov x dot com and if you put in the promo code sewn sea n you'll get fifteen bucks off. Your first purchase is absolutely free. That's govx dot com. You know, we don't have to wait until November to start taking our country back. Now we can fight right now with coin. Now, that's the conservatives credit card. Now you can find out a lot more about it code at coeo ign dot com right now out. Instead of funneling millions and million to the left like other credit cards, well, coin advances conservative values, conservative causes and charities. Now imagine the satisfaction of earning cash back rewards while fighting the liberal agenda. Well, that is the power of coin. Coin works everywhere the visa is accepted, comes with one hundred percent US based customer service. It has consumer protections it is a great looking credit card you're going to take a lot of pride in using. Now it's bright red with we the people on the front. Start shopping with America's conservative card. Apply now ceoign dot com. That's co ign dot com, and make sure you select my last name, Hannity in the how did you hear about a section terms apply Just go to coin dot com slash disclosures for full details.