Speaker 1: What's up? And welcome back to another episode of No Seller's podcast. With your house now fuck that with your load glasses malone and grow.
Speaker 2: What's the deal? What's happening with him?
Speaker 1: Man? You here and Pete not here? Is crazy?
Speaker 2: I know y'all always talking, Miss Pete? Where you at? Man? Always talking? Miss always reprimanded me about my tardiness. Where you at? Though?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm actually worried about my boy a little bit dog, because that's not like him. Oh there, he was right there, he came in.
Speaker 1: That is a white man late is a travesty to all existence.
Speaker 3: Three o'clock? Is it three oh one? By the time I actually got through all the settings updates.
Speaker 1: A white man late is a travesty on America, on the free world. You can't even operate on colored people time like a white man late is crazy.
Speaker 2: I know I was. I was worried about my boy because I hate your phone, dog and just run.
Speaker 3: That's that's what delayed me, because I was trying to carry this thing over and I set it down to go kick the phone. Then I try to set it beginning. That's the cause of go there. That was the gap between three and three oh one, was you guys calling me? It's supposed to start a three.
Speaker 1: Those white people usually just leave early so they could be on time. Ain't that like a white thing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: But I was already here.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you was already here?
Speaker 3: I'm home.
Speaker 1: So the white man is never laid. Shout out to the Homie Ryan, Shout out to d everybody hitting the chats, no Ceilings Live the Lunch Hour where we come to have intelligent conversations with people at work on their lunch hour, so you can enjoy this while you're eating your lunch. You feel me that. That's why we made this show for you to enjoy this while you're eating your lunch. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon specific standard time, and to promote the No Sellers podcast, which there is a link below in the description. Subscribe to it right now. It's executive produced by Charlemagne that God Lack Effect and the iHeart Network. Again. We right back here. Click the thumbs up button like the post. If you really like this right here so you can share this video on YouTube. But yeah, I thought about it this weekend and this was the working man show. This is for brothers with a job. Yes, So if you have a job, you are in the right place because we're here to entertain you for your lunch break. Shout out to I am DJ wheel Money. He ready to be black now, oh man, shout out on me, d Woods. Whenever I'm late, I just bring McDonald's for the whole office and say, Man, that line was crazy. That's a smart move. D I respect that. That's player right there. Bro.
Speaker 2: Shut up to all the people that have my back for you. You know you giving me all that grief. Chief, You ain't a both you getting drugged that over to my show. Dog people don't like the way you was abusing me.
Speaker 1: Dog, How was I abusing you?
Speaker 2: Man? He was getting down on my freedom of speech. Man, he was trying to deny me my freedom of speech.
Speaker 1: Freedom of speech don't mean it doesn't come with consequences. Do you say something to somebody incorrect? It may come with consequences.
Speaker 2: Weren't you?
Speaker 3: I thought you were freedom of press? Aren't you the press?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Still? Yeah, we should have freedom to express her thoughts without consequence. It should be no consequences for somebody having an opinion. That might be it could be consequences for somebody trying to give me some consequences.
Speaker 1: Let's say, if somebody walk up and call you out your name and should be like, oh, you know what, freedom of speech cool? It depends on what they call me, though they call your old lady out her name. Oh yes, if you're such a freedom of speech guy, that's different. See what I don't agree with. I don't think you should just be able to talk about bad about people.
Speaker 2: Now. Oh I don't think you should be able to talk bad about people. But if somebody does something wrong, you should be able to tell the truth about it.
Speaker 1: Oh so as long as you think what's bad, then that's what's bad exactly. You're the ultimate just jury and executioner.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not really. I'm not the ultimate bro. But if somebody you usually agree with me, or you go disagree just to disagree.
Speaker 1: I've never in my life disagreed just to disagree in my time.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to give a special shout out to the homie Notorious b One.
Speaker 1: You're just messy dog and you kick people when they down. That's what bothers me. It's like this whole diddy thing like you you like, Okay, it's time to take free shots. And did it like, so now you just joining in and you just appropriate a bunch of mess. It's just irresponsible as a brother.
Speaker 2: No, we're not ganging up on Diddy Dog. We're not ganging up he did wrong.
Speaker 1: You don't know what he did.
Speaker 2: Well, I go bout with them people saying.
Speaker 1: Oh you trust the system government. No not not all the time.
Speaker 2: Man. But now I'm gonna tell you this what I agree with you on. I don't think he should be getting here with no Rico statutes, but he definitely did some wrong stuff. He should be locked up where he at.
Speaker 1: He's a deviant so so so devian should be locked up. Yeah, especially for what he was doing. Yeah, probably buy prostitutes. Most people that buy prostitutes that will consider that deviate. But that's devious sex.
Speaker 2: Hold on now, now the thing is this, let me clarify something. Now, if he was out there putting stuff in people's drinks, slipping people Milly's and stuff like that, you know what I'm saying, doing bad stuff, Yeah, he should be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's that's justice for everybody. But shouldn't you actually think to yourself that they like they're not charging him for drugging people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what though, to be real, I'm real curious to see what they charged him about. When does the trial start?
Speaker 1: They already charged him to federal indictment.
Speaker 2: But but for what though?
Speaker 3: Fucking ship still damn it.
Speaker 4: See now what you made me do? You'll see what you made me do. Still, I didn't want to do this. You made me through this twenty hours in and this is what we get.
Speaker 2: This is why we had a yellow little yellow money signing Pete just with his random.
Speaker 1: Cursing because random. You don't understand how you triggered this. I didn't trigger nothing though. I'm just tell the truth, man.
Speaker 2: This is this is what I think, right, this is what I think. Is your stuff wrong with this? And of course the American justice system has shown as displayed that it don't really care about black people, right, But and did he's case, He did a lot of stuff that was bad though, and he paying for it, suffering the company.
Speaker 1: What did he do that was bad?
Speaker 2: Drugging?
Speaker 1: He didn't drug anybody that was bad.
Speaker 3: That has been specified by the charges brought against him.
Speaker 2: Drugging people in the state, trafficking, drug trafficking.
Speaker 1: He's not for drug trafficking. He's not charged for interstate trafficking. He's not charged for drugging people. Do you not care that are not being charged for that? Oh?
Speaker 2: And then I want to clear up something. So you know I had to talk to the homie genie dial right is you had some statements about him. You say he didn't hold Puff accountable. He has put hands on Puff before? Ass has woof Wolf put hands on Puff before?
Speaker 1: No, he never put hands on Puff.
Speaker 2: Did there? He told me say he would check Puff all the time.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't.
Speaker 2: We was the group Dandy King Puff stayed at one day. And these are Jean's words, not mine. According to Jean, he said that Puff said, man, if these girls don't make it, I'm gonna put him on the block and serv hi them my homeboys. And Jean said he went off on him.
Speaker 1: Dannity King is fifteen years at the Biggie did just about now?
Speaker 2: He said? He put answer, He's been around him. You know, Jean and Puff been riding together for a long time though. That's why Jean is the authority on everything Puff.
Speaker 1: That don't even make sense. So you so he's this horrible human being. He's doing all this stuff and you've been around there for fifteen to twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jean stopped working with him though, But thew he.
Speaker 1: Was working with him, when he was working with him from nineteen ninety three to Dannity King, when did you stop working and he retired?
Speaker 2: He came back for a minute. He came back for a minute because he said, how would you go back to such a horrible person to make sure he didn't go too far out the control that? And you didn't stop on the you know what? He actually called me right before the show started. I should have brought him in here so you defend himself.
Speaker 1: Do not bring him in here.
Speaker 2: I should have brought him up in here.
Speaker 1: Do not bring in here. I wouldn't never want to talk to him if I saw him on the street, I wouldn't even talk to him. If he was like glasses, I wouldn't even speak to him.
Speaker 2: Man, Jeane is actually a good dude.
Speaker 1: He's not a good dude.
Speaker 2: Yeahs cool.
Speaker 1: He's not a messy like a girl talking about that man And you ain't do nothing about that. When that man was doing his stuff in front of you.
Speaker 2: He did do something about it.
Speaker 1: He didn't do nothing him. He went off after him, making a jug about putting Danny King on the block. What about all this stuff you said, biggie he got Biggie kill. You ain't do nothing to him about that. He ain't do nothing to police.
Speaker 2: And you know what, He's not a police.
Speaker 1: He was a probation officers.
Speaker 2: Probation officers, A probation officer, policeman is.
Speaker 1: A correctional officer, probation officer, police, they police people.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. Since Rick Ross was working in the jail, he should be considered law enforcement.
Speaker 1: We do think he was the police.
Speaker 2: I do say that.
Speaker 1: I was like, he was the police.
Speaker 2: M hmm. If you and that wouldn't be trying to discipline the man. You just had the job. Me, ain't nothing wrong with having a job.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing wrong with being a police need.
Speaker 2: Not at all. We got good friends police officers.
Speaker 1: So then why are you making a big deal.
Speaker 2: I'm not making a big deal. I didn't say nothing was wrong with that, Charles.
Speaker 1: I just told you Gene Dial was a police and you said no, he's no.
Speaker 2: No, I said, he's a probation officer. Let's get it right. He's a probation. That's the branch of law enforcement that he worked. And he was in a probation depend that was the what that was the branch of law enforcement that he worked. What branch of law enforcement? I'ay he remember of law enforcement. I did not say he was a member of law enforcement. I said he wasn't a police officer.
Speaker 1: All law enforcement people are police officers.
Speaker 2: They police people. You know what I do. Got something I'm pretty upset about. Man. You know, ka is the little home I ain't gonna say a little homi because he's riches and all of us and everybody probably on the next to.
Speaker 1: Me when he's still the little hommy. What that means money, don't mean.
Speaker 2: Just got a lot of love for Kato Man, Kendrick lamar Man. So that dude do some incredible things. I don't appreciate what dude said about the honey man.
Speaker 1: If you don't feel like that, you should do something to him. You shouldn't get on here and be talking with the rest of the people talking.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't. I don't know, dude. I don't have access to him.
Speaker 1: Right there. I can get you right next to him. Kick the shit out of me for sure. Now we just don't got tough. One thing I don't want to do with no seilings this lunch hour, this live stream. Shout out to everybody in the chat. I don't want to become with other lives only. I don't get into that. Like the people that I respect that live stream, you know, my hommies and the dudes. I know they gonna watch what they say about people, and they don't want to get into a back and forth. And I don't want to get you in the back and forth with somebody. If you feel some kind of way, I could put you in front of that person, but if you only gonna tell that person, Oh no.
Speaker 2: We got it. Diffinitely. We gotta definitely how Dode and I guess that offline conversation, but we definitely talk to dude.
Speaker 3: Though what happened?
Speaker 1: Know he referenced to homie. I don't know. I don't even talk about because I don't even want nobody even go look wat shout out to Miss seven to.
Speaker 3: Be here like a private conversation.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's public. It was public. It was public, but it was just I just wouldn't say it, like I wouldn't even do that. What's going on Miss seven oh two Team Pete up in the house, Ryan, what's haden in? Tell Charlotta Magne that this network setting doesn't work when you can't have differences of opinion in different hosts. I don't know you can have your own opinion, Ryan, I don't quite get what you mean. You get out of your own opinion? What's wrong with you have your own opinion? Shout out to Hey, Shout out to d Woods, Shout out to the homie Revenge, Uh cham revenge. Don't agree all the time? I don't know what you know what?
Speaker 2: I'm a dude, GMA have the phone sit up to a boy Wednesday. Dog. I've already got to figure it out. So I'm gonna have a number for the people to be able to call in.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Ryan. If you disagree with one host but yet you could tolerate another, one host can block you, which eventually is going to affect the probability at the bottom line. I don't agree with still on ninety percent of the stuff, he says. Quick question in real life?
Speaker 3: Is Ryan suggesting that somebody in the triangle of trust here has blocked him so that now he only can see two of the three.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He said we blocked blocking. I don't know what he's talking about. Shout out to shout out to the homie Reggie, get rid of the militant black man and produce a non threatening black man and woman. We finish getting too that thiscep No to Danny King was way at the.
Speaker 3: Out lake was I? I came in at three oh one. What you guys start at noon sharp?
Speaker 1: No noon mine noon? Not your noon mine noon?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: That's a good boy. Uh ask him about POxy if you get the truth. I don't think you would tell the Pride. Oh, I see he said, you gotta tell Charlottemagne that his network set up doesn't work as it pertains the profitability and engagement with the viewership. If I can't agree with Cam, he can block me and then can't and I can't engage. It doesn't have proper moderators. That means the bottom line is going to be affected over the long run.
Speaker 2: So he got something with what I could probably go. I got to see, how can block him? He shouldn't be blocking no bikes for having an opinion, though, dog, that's the whole part of it.
Speaker 1: And for sure blocking somebody.
Speaker 2: Blocked somebody though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the homie, Nashaun Holmes. Y'all give Rick Ross a pass. I don't give Rick Ross anything. Rick Ross's that was his job.
Speaker 3: He was cross can afford to purchase any pass he likes and not have passes for sale.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was bad that the brother had the job.
Speaker 1: I get the it's not the job part. It's it's not it's not about him having a job. It's about him, you know, profiting off this level of uh cultural experience that may not be befitting up is because of the job he had. So the conflict lies there, you know what I mean? But again, if you like, I buy music based off if it's good or bad. You know again, if if I start telling y'all culturally where people lie this, you know where people stand at culturally, it'll be horrible. A lot of people really don't have the coach.
Speaker 2: And then too, bro, you know how many people that work is and those jails man a crooked cell phones, dope and all kind of other stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't mean that they're still the police. The fact we let Himie get off with the Rick Ross name is crazy knowing that man, and if you would imagine how many rappers are named at the street lord legends, I mean Freeway is too you know what I mean. It's just what it is.
Speaker 3: He was like working in a penitentiary setting while the guy whose name he took largely against as well was in a penitentiary setting. There's somebody heourney to that.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Miss seven though two, Gene Deal, be lying, I wouldn't talk to him either, might lie on me exactly, Miss seven oh two. I don't want to. I hate that. It feels like I'm bashing Jean Deal. It's just morally we literally are separate. We are so far apart it's ridiculous, you know what I'm saying. So I don't really interact with people to no true degree that morally we that far apart.
Speaker 2: Like it just you don't agree with him. That don't mean y'all can't have a conversation.
Speaker 1: No, it's just not worthy of a conversation.
Speaker 3: I don't think said he disagrees with what he says, and after that there's nothing about that. So I disagree with the way you offer it in general.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Money Marcel, my boy Jen was hadding, Lok was handing, d was haddening, Juice was hadening everybody in here so we could get to this conversation. So I was talking to Ad like we was in our group chat. Obviously, y'all know we got this group chat because the community. We go in to community once a month and have the regular group chat conversation publicly. Right, Ad was talking and it hit me today that Ad didn't know what a Grand National was the car, like he had never heard of it. And Ad is probably just north of thirty five. He's a comptant crip, like he's legitimately from the community, like he really is from Lantana, And it was just crazy to hear him talk about not having any idea what a Grand National was. And it spiraled the conversation into this space to where he felt a lot of the things that we were into, like even problem was saying it working on cars, you know, fishing, all this dope stuff. He like, they felt like it was a thing of the past, and they was talking about the future, and he was saying that he would get a robot to do certain things. And don't get me wrong, I get it. It's a difference when you are, like, you know, he didn't grow up in the era. He don't know what a Thomas God is. That's fair, you know, I mean that's fair because he didn't have He never saw Thomas God. He never saw a Yellow page. That is definitely before it's time because we were kids. But I noticed there's this weird space where men don't want to touch and build things anymore, you know what I'm saying. And I was telling that. I was telling that to a problem, and problem was saying the same thing. He's like, man, I don't want to go fishing. Lesson's on the yacht. And I'm like, so you don't get the point of catching fish to eat. And I don't know if being a real man at this place is something that's considered old fashioned.
Speaker 3: And it's funny, like the yacht reference, Like, you know, my parents moved to Idaho, right, Yeah. The other side of the Mountain Range from them is Wyoming, and there's a town over there called I forget what it's called, but like it's monster money. It's like people who dictate policy in Washington, DC type money, and all they do is they go there. They have these twenty million dollar ranches and they sit that are all you'll have river frontage, and and they go stand in knee high water fly fishing to catch a trout this big and throw it back in the river.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sporting.
Speaker 3: It's like a millionaires doing that.
Speaker 1: Shout and Sean, we have given Rick Ross a pass because it's ear for making music, making great music. We didn't give him a past. It's no pass to give him. You either make great music or you don't, Like, you don't need a past, like you just make songs.
Speaker 3: I think Rick Ross gave Drake a pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Rick Ross makes a handsome sum of money. I think he does well, but he's also paid for it because culturally, like there's questions about his background. So I think that's why Rick Ross musically should probably be an artist that's selling five million records. Like he's just incredible as a as a record maker and as a musician. But I think because hip hop relies on culture first, I think you can automatically see Rick Ross has gold albums. He don't got a bunch of multi platinum albums, even though his music is multi platinum, like as far as how great it is, so I think he's being held accountable culturally. I think the reason he does do well is because he's such a talented person. Straight up, you mean so I think I think we do. I think he does get you know, we didn't give him a pass. I think he pays ransomly for it. I think he pays a hefty price for his you know past, no life as as a police officer or as law enforcement, whichever way you want to put it. But back to the point, Uh so, Yeah, I was talking to them and it just hit me like like if like if the phone died, he wouldn't know how to get somewhere, like he would only have Like I'm sure he doesn't know that one side of the street is even and one side of the street is odd. He probably doesn't know that.
Speaker 3: Like if he doesn't know that in South LA, all the north south street with names have block numbers that correspond to the numbers street that they crossed.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: If you go to sixty eight thirty one, it's off south between sixty eighth and sixty ninth Street.
Speaker 1: To use a map, no, that's not even using a map.
Speaker 2: You know what, gee, I think the air of society we live in today, man, is what we lose. We actually use a less of our brain today because of all this technology we got, Like people don't memorize phone numbers no more, people don't know how to use maps. People just don't use their brain no more. Brothers, they don't have to.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the homie revenge no facts, because there's an app for that. I'll pay someone to cut the grass, and there's Amazon, and cars are electric. We are definitely different. Yeah, definitely, you guys have the benefit of convenience, because that's what he was saying in the group chat. He was talking about task rabbit or I'll get somebody off of task Rabbit, and I'm like, but there's a refreshing thing because when you do something yourself, and I think you kind of missing out on that thing, Like I get the you know, it's like cooking food. I mean, and I do agree with you. I think that's why the generation obviously is going to be less healthier. It's gonna be a lot of things that's worse because convenience. You know, convenience is definitely the killer of quality. You know what I'm saying, It kills the quality. Like he was, they were making jokes and they were saying that his his what's the place? The postmates bill was like three or four thousand dollars a month, and I was thinking to myself, like, damn, Like it's being a man the thing of the past, you know what I mean, Like the ability to take care of yourself, being accountable, you know what I mean? Because even when I listen to people talk about like street shit and they be like when when somebody says to me, the streets is dead, that's like saying being a man is dead. Being accountable is dead, because that's really the primary focus in the streets. Crime definitely ain't gonna die because people still broken and you know, are press into you know, a lack of opportunities. They're de not a thousand things. So crime didn't die, poverty didn't die. So when they say in the streets die, they're saying that to me that it's trying. Like when people say, oh, you know everybody gonna snitch, Oh everybody snitch now the streets is dead. No, that's just saying masculinity is dead. The ability to be accountable for decisions you make are dead. Now everybody just can just be a girl. Which is weird because if you really look out there. It is a bunch of men wearing persons. It is a bunch of men impeding on women beauty standards. I mean they getting involved. So there's a real thing happening, cause like that nobody is talking about, like to where men are starting to feel like they don't want to be accountable, they don't want to have to take care of their family, they want to share the responsibility. I think if you think about it, all of this convenience caters to that type of thing, and it stills the joy. It's something real happening, and it just kind of threw me off this morning once we finish texting about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like a whole that that's like the whole, at least a significant portion, like the massive like Right of Center podcast political media thing. That's like a gargantuan underlying cultural theme discussion there. And like you see, it's true. You know, it's like a thing women common complain about. I want a real man, I want to real and and they've now convoluted. They don't know, like I always make fun of women. You don't know what the definition of chivalry even means. You don't know what a real man even is they've now watered that down and perverted that into their own mind as to somebody that just rights to check for everything they fucking want. But there's a degree beyond that that they aren't even conscious of of what they want so far as like that cornerstone of you know, of the house needs to be sound, and they don't even know it makes it sound they did.
Speaker 2: A lot of people nowadays you just kind of just shine responsibility period. But I think it's whether that be their kids, them taking care of the old lady's taking care of the house, being the man of the house. A lot of people just shun that responsibility now because they take the easy way.
Speaker 1: Out, shout out to bids the truth. All traditions just becoming rarely followed as all. I don't know if that's a sign of tradition, like the ability to take care of yourself and not just have to rely on paying someone to take care of you. I don't know if that's in the sense of tradition, Like I have TRIPLEA but I could change a tire now. Don't get me wrong, I don't find a level of pride at this point in my life, you know what I mean? Changing a tire, I'm saying, but if something is going on, I have the ability to change a tire, like I can survive, like bro, I can go to the ocean fish. I know how to fish with what's at the ocean, so like if I had to, I can go catch fish. I know how to start a fire from scratch. I don't know if that's a tradition. I could start a fire with with with natural things out in the elements, you know what I'm saying, Like I know how to start a fire. I know how to take a stone, like I know how to do survival things. So I'm thinking to myself, like if something bad happened, like where would men end up at? You know what I mean? Like I said, just listening to ad like I can tell he don't know this stuff, and I'm thinking like them like in society feeling you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I would say you are rarity nowadays, gee, Like you know you talk about going fishing. A lot of brothers in the Midwest and South still go fishing. A lot of brothers in the Midwest and South still use maps.
Speaker 3: Every bridge out here with a waterway below it has five guys fishing off of it at night everywhere anywhere I go here, I.
Speaker 2: Think definitely glasses is a rarity, especially on the And I ain't making picking on the West Coast neces steal y'all. I just think people don't have to use that stuff out of here, bro.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is bro people like I tell you how people see gang banging true gangbanging. Like when I say true gangbanging, I mean when you really grow up with your older homies, they they really been watching you grow up as a kid, and they don't just let you throw your life. You have to make a conscious choice to throw your life away. Most of them discourage you from throwing your life away. For me, most of them discourage you so to watch. People like my homies. My older homie who taught me how to cook dope when I decided that I was gonna do, taught me how to fish. The same person, the same person, you know what I mean. My older homie taught me stuff about guns and how to sell PCP. The same person, the same older homie that taught me and made me start standing up and kicking the shit out of people from the community. Different people, it's the same person. Who showed me how to take a body off the frame of a lowrider. You know what I mean, take the body off and the poll.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, bro, where this has come from, the lack of fathers at home and even even the fathers that they're just not taking the responsibility. It's like my father taught me how to put take an off nator off a car. I don't know everything about a car, but I know basic stuff. I know how to change my breaks, I know how to fix my off native if I had to. I know how to do sent basic things right. And that's because nobody is passing that stuff down no more. Bro.
Speaker 3: That's part of it. That's a sign. That's a big part of it. And another big part of it is like I think there's beyond like technology that culturally there is a idea that you know, you want to be above doing that, you want to be aristocratic.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't that be like feminine? That's isn't I remember reading the book and me and you talking about it where women used to make their skin paler ads some sign of success, right, because it's like if you wasn't pale, you you know that means you was going out in the field. You had to go outside and work every day. So women would use makeup to make themselves more pale, so they look like they never had to work a day in their life. So if men are living their lives the same way, wouldn't that be what it is?
Speaker 3: This is cyclical. This happens throughout history. Look at the the decadence of like the Barochian period, people had just really started moving away from you know, barbarism into civility. I mean it's like people, the more delicately you eat a meal off the plate and the more fancy whatever it's, it suggests your level of sophistication, meaning how far you've advanced from having to go, you know, kill an animal and eat in front of a fire because you've done so well like that. That always kind of happens. And then and then it breaks down to a point where it hits the resistance point, and it falls back down, and then it goes back up and back down.
Speaker 1: Shout out to look at look at.
Speaker 3: Look at it. Look at men in like seventeen fifty they're wearing powdered wigs and frills and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: Whatever was the sign of success. Just like, if you know what point bad teeth people were. Bad teeth were considered aristocratic back in the day, because that means you could afford sugar if you had bad teeth. So people actually flushed they bad teeth. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Funky Things Production three. If the Internet was turned off today, you would have means committing harm to themselves. That's a great point. Shout out the CBO on that thought.
Speaker 3: Like, we're getting to a point of diminishing returns with regard to the oracle of information that you put into a machine, you're not. Artificial intelligence cannot create new information. It can manipulate information that gets uploaded into it. It can observe things, but it can only deserve them in the way it's told to observe them. So if you get if everybody only knows the machine and the machine only knows the machine, you now have a reduced capacity to even enhance the machine because you don't have engaged thought able to observe, learn, and coordinate real world things into you know, the microcosm.
Speaker 1: Shout out to c deal Easy times make soft men, great point. Shout out to your little couz o'daveon, thank you for the two dollars. We can get some sauce for lunch today. With that baby, it starts with parenting. Generations have failed. That's true. And you know what's funny. So two things. One let me definitely shout out young bro. Shout out cam so that outside. This is the first time I felt that sixty pound loss, Like I didn't feel it before. But when I went to Seattle to make do a makeup show and I had to go do these verses, a bunch of verses I'm running around, I just felt so in great spirits, like I was so like fresh, I had a ton of energy, like I just felt good. And that was the first time I could feel not having that weight on me. You know what I'm saying Like that it was big part two. And I think what happened was cause still does this same shit and I beyond still all the time, and I respect it. Like people our parents came up with, you know, they were fighting a real different type of fight. They don't fight the same fight that we fight today. It is a level of systemic oppression and racism that exists, but it was a lot different back then. It was easier to get it off. So people did have to work with a lot less where we come from, I mean in our ghettos. So still, you know, like he grew up probably where we was limited on everything, so his mother and father had to do a great job of balancing everything to make sure they had enough. Where still, you know, because of that, he's out and earned a surplus, so his children don't have to balance anything. But it also breeds a sense of entitlement to where you know, kids feeling titled, Like I hear a lot of young homies that's under twenty five tell me that their parents owe them to take care of them. Oh you know, well, you didn't have to bring me in this world. They didn't bring you in this world. They made you, and they could just let you go as a baby, Like no, they could drop you off at a fire station. Like there's a confusion. Like I think when I grew up, I knew nobody owe me nothing, not even my mom and my dad. I knew that they didn't owe me anything. But I think today when I hear people talk that's under twenty five, there is a sense of entitlement that their parents owe them something, and the parents kind of conform to the thought because they start doing things like they owe the kids. They don't have any sense of accountability for them. So that's not an ill thought. Cauzo like that probably is true. I think parents are feeling, and they're not feeling in a way of like the kids cannot go on to be successful. They're failing because there it's taking kids longer to develop to be successful. It's going to take them a lot longer. But I think it's also a personal thing for parents to feel more needed longer, you know what I mean. I think again it caters to the parents' desire to matter in their kids life. I should have got it.
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, me being a father speaking, I don't think that I have to necessarily. I'm happy with my kids are doing their own thing, You feel what I mean. But I think it's we had it so hard coming up, you want to make it better for the next generation. I think it's doing that. We actually made things a little bit of worse because now we don't raise the generation of people that don't really have survival skills.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of it culturally. Two things have happened over the like over the course of my life. I'm not I can observe in the broader sense. Yeah, people are told that they're owed something all the time. Government profits from people thinking that they're owed something all the time. And we've now become like this hyper risk conscious society just culturally, and that's a big problem if you try to shield I mean, and that's like with kids, and people try to shield their kids from the risk of anything happening. So the risk risk reward calculation now is way different than it was before. The sense of accountability and responsibility for shit that you do is totally different than it was two generations ago, you know. And and those things are all related to one another.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the homie trap popped in the chat adhd Uh. They said the baby oil got GHB in it. You know what. This is gonna sound crazy, bo, but I really think people are disseminating bad information out to sway public opinion. Because if there was GASB and that baby oil, that drug charge would be crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of baby oil.
Speaker 1: I heard, Yeah we're talking.
Speaker 2: I heard from somebody that was actually going to those things that it was.
Speaker 1: And it can't be true.
Speaker 2: That's it. Would be against the law. That's probably what he got caught on. See, you know, these are multiple people saying this, though I don't think everybody.
Speaker 1: There's all ready charges.
Speaker 3: That would be hard to prove anyway, Like.
Speaker 1: There's already charges even the possession charge of that is crazy. Their charges still, it's not like they're going to come up with new I don't know if people understand how the justice system work, because like.
Speaker 3: And you know what else that's that's true of there are people on here standing by to get fucking embarrassed. So if you could say, well, I would never do that against my will and whatever.
Speaker 1: Else, it's just crack because still it's like he's charged already. It's not like they're discovering new things to charging with on a federal case. It's just not how it works. Even the concept of the racketeering charge, where people seem to think, well, you know, they telling everybody that the point of a racking teering charge is to get everybody at once. They don't get one person because if you go get John Gotti, everybody else is going to flee. So they get everybody at the same time, just like if they actually went and they found ketamine or ghbing that baby oil need to be charged with a real serious federal possession of.
Speaker 2: Drugs just saying saying nothing about it.
Speaker 1: Federal indictments are public, so they can't not say anything about them. You have to come to some level of conclusion still that they are disseminating bad information and you're just running with it because you don't understand how criminal justice.
Speaker 2: I'm not running with nothing. I'm just telling you with people who were actually involved in these I'm just doing definition.
Speaker 1: You are running with it.
Speaker 3: Just because you're saying or a third leg on a relay doesn't mean you aren't running with it.
Speaker 2: And the ladies I heard they said the guy has something to do with poisoning Jamie.
Speaker 3: FOXX, why are you complaining about this guy not showing up half the time. We should be thankful.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what they fuck man, You ran with it from where you got it, and you brought it over here. Why they said, did he Jamie fox Man, it's the cold stuff?
Speaker 1: Why why would you even say that?
Speaker 2: Because I grow that was that was what I heard.
Speaker 1: You know, Why would you run with that thing? Why would you not stop it right there?
Speaker 2: Man? You know what? And they also claimed that his Diddy and the security allegedly beat Jamie Fox as well, leading to his hospitalization. See the Celebrity Bodyguard said that I know he poisoned Jamie Fox. Celebrity bodyguard claims actor reported Diddy to the FBI and did not suffer from a stroke. Oh man, Kenny was out.
Speaker 1: There doing the most. Oh man, No information is out there. No Silings Live the lunch out or Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon Pacific Standard time. Click the thumbs up button. Please tell somebody you saw this madness, Share it please and the description. In the description, there's a link to the No Seilants podcast, The last episode conversations about why still loves the bulls stuff. Click that Subscribe to the No Selans podcast. Executive produced by Charlemagne and God Black Effects and I Heart Network.
Speaker 2: This is what he said. Big Homie further claimed he was poisoned three times after drinking some bottles in the club. He allegedly tested positive for sinide after that, which led to him catching the Moonia three times as well having one long and the car crash leading one of his Nostrus Priminent League blocked. He addited his brother and the little lady. He was bodyguarden were also.
Speaker 3: So he was mass cyanide, poisoning people so that they would have with each other.
Speaker 2: So did he y'all hear on some medieval stuff poisoning people?
Speaker 1: Man, you don't.
Speaker 3: There's no James Jones cult or something.
Speaker 1: I swear you have a penis, bro I've never thought. I've never saw it in life, but I saw your kids, and I know Maria for sure. I've never saw her, but I'd imagine she has a vagina. So I'd imagine you have the penis and she has the vagina. That's why you can have Chris, Steph and Jazz. Right. I swear you have a penis. There is no sense of accountability that comes over you that makes you think to yourself. Let me not say this for these four or five hundred people watching this.
Speaker 2: Still, people are going to go online and see this anyway.
Speaker 1: This is right here.
Speaker 2: This is information I just pulled from my phone. They gonna see the same information anyway, coming from what I heard.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying the fact people have to go through their own You.
Speaker 3: Don't think that it still was the kind of guy with his penis, and it's just what's out there.
Speaker 2: He's probably the inspiration for the song poison Jews.
Speaker 1: And still you really do seem to like the negative and one of the people that hopes all bad things you hear are true.
Speaker 2: I really don't, honestly, Honestly, y'all, don't I really hope that half this stuff. I think it's just what it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I think you just got to take it for internet.
Speaker 1: Father, But you don't think that there is a You have to be worried because we do live in a world full of sheeps, like right now. One of the craziest things, bro, I didn't used to believe people with fake gay. I never thought you can. I tuned you all that though, just gossipitt. Obviously you just said he poisoned Jamie Fox, so I can't listening to nothing. I didn't say that. I said his bodyguard said that. See you you spread that you're talking. You was there while somebody was sleeping with a man. So all you're doing is telling me what you heard from other people. So your source is questionable all the time. To me, it's not on purpose. You just say anything. You don't have no sense of accountability of what you don't know. Yes, you're gonna be here. You wanta tell us when you not this? Hold on?
Speaker 2: No, no, this is what you do. She when to come of that. You know I have something and I try to be here. When I'm not here, you get mad. You know you.
Speaker 1: Don't have you spend more time complaining about when I'm not here.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm here, I was here before I was here at the same time you work.
Speaker 1: I'm expressing in a moment, I'm expressing to you why I can't trust what you say all the time.
Speaker 2: Now that's just like this. You just making up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm not. I'm just telling you why I'm not talking.
Speaker 2: If I say, bro, I'm gonna try to be here, you hold me. Okay, you said you was gonna beat that. I said no, I said I'm going to attempt.
Speaker 1: No, you told me and Pete you would be language.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, you're all tripping. Man, We're supposed to talk about something else. But you he with the hell do me being here sometimes had to do?
Speaker 3: Are real men going extinct?
Speaker 2: Say now you ain't a man, Pete, So now you ain't today. I got here before you did.
Speaker 1: That's not the okay, you just getting lost let's back up and tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Even when I'm not here, I still make sure everything is right. You don't see that. You don't say nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not still. I'm not saying I don't recognize your contributions as executive producer of the show and of this network. I'm saying you agreed, But listen, it's not the point. Let's let's back up. I I only brought that up to reference why I can't trust what you say all the time.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't trust with Big Homie saying, anybody, any man to call himself homie, you shouldn't trust what he says.
Speaker 1: I don't trust what he's saying.
Speaker 3: That's the.
Speaker 1: Quote of the day.
Speaker 2: Any man to call himself a security officer the cause, and if you're a security guard, disciminate information. Let's say half the stuff he said was true. He's already broken the cold of silence. When you a bodyguard, you're supposed to stay there. Whatever you see. It stays at that party.
Speaker 3: But Jeane doesn't apply to that.
Speaker 1: Is that the guy's name, Yes, jan Deal?
Speaker 2: You know what Gene Deal. I'm gonna tell you something. Gene Deal ain't been number cool with me. So I ain't gonna talk bad about Gene.
Speaker 1: We're not talking bad about Gene. I haven't said one thing bad about Gene. My issue with Gene is his behavior. I don't know, Jane. I'm saying, if he let all of this stuff happen, If he's saying all this stuff is happening that he said is true, and he let it happen, he is just as raggedy as the person that he allowed to do it without him. I think that in the way he tried, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: He obviously put his paycheck over his morals. That's an obvious if he had kids in school. You know what, let me ask you this. So if you're working with the fact factory, also factory the smoke coming admitted. The smoke is being admitted from that factory. It's cause people have asked when the community you're gonna put your job and say, boys in the community. So I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know what's gonna happen. You're gonna be mind us a paycheck and they can still gonna be admitting that smoke. The business will still keep running. I won't be.
Speaker 1: A part of it.
Speaker 3: And I thought he already had a job. Could he just go back to being a probation officer.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what happened with that. That's something you have to un.
Speaker 1: Shout out to do Burton. What's what? Still? That's my guy? Still is stealing twy y'all need prayer now, Yes, you definitely need prayer. Name brand. No, Stell is crazy? Man still is actually crazy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not bro. I'm just giving you information I get from other people because I actually I think some of this stuff is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Shout out to I'm gonna give you all with.
Speaker 2: This claiming right now, y'all shouldn't believe half the stuff that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna come out steel Mouth.
Speaker 2: Y'all shouldn't believe half of it. I think it's actually entertaining and funny. I think if you take it for what it is, you will see. Man, this stuff is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Shout out to miss seven oh two for that five dollars. Now, we could get us some lunch at least a couple of hot dogs. Shout out to Mark gear Poison exactly exactly, Squishy, we miss you. I'm glad you back, though, I'm glad we caught you. I'm super late today. Can't wait to run this back. Love you God, We love you too. Were glad you don't worry. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: You came in with Peter today and he always like telling about what I am.
Speaker 1: He was late too, Uh miss seven oh two, come to the salon still. We will appreciate the tea exactly.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll be there. I love it.
Speaker 1: I think you understand what it deals. It's entertaining. No, she's a woman. She wants you to g.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something. If people didn't like this stuff, Jerry Springer wouldn't have one of the longest running shows on TV. I'm watching my next production. It's going to be a live show. Look, I'm gonna let people come on and tell their stories. You heard what Pete said. What's that d again, Pete?
Speaker 3: Who's Jerry Springer's top viewership?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know. I knew he had a lot of people women, women, Hey, probably, so.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Kevin. People are too gullible to just be saying stuff.
Speaker 2: On it And I'm not saying this, so so let me ask you this. G If I didn't say it, that's.
Speaker 1: That's like victim. So if I have to devil Dragon. Welcome to the note Seller's Chat twenty dollars man. We appreaciate that that's that's man. That's great, Nuns, We really appreciate that he just.
Speaker 3: Bought the show.
Speaker 1: It's his show now. It's like the great Western form. We're gonna name it the Double Dragons. No sellings. Lunch hour, Yeah, d Woods, please tell me y'all are broadcasting all day. I'm gonna take the rest of the day off. No, d We got some wet stuff to do, bro. That's what only this is only for This is only for people. This is for the lunch hour. Like we try to make this conversation for people who working right and they got their lunch hour and they got the hour to take off, or they have their desk chilling and they watching it while they're eating they lunch. This is that intellectual conversation and and and entertainment for you to enjoy your lunch break, so you could take and finish the rest of your day strong, you know what I mean, your last four or five hours. That's all. Shout out to the sign. I work as a security guard where you in the right place. Shout out to David Lartive what's up, brother, I send you here a couple of times talking about dealer. What is talking about dealer? Gonna do talk about joblessness, homelessness or high ass rent costs? Now, I'm trying to talk about real men. But I don't know how he does this all the time.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't bring this over. You brought this stuff up. I was then talking about it.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my brother fast Man. I've been so busy with spooky sees and cooking, visual recording. I'm sorry, but Gonna it's all I love fasts. I'm glad you're here. Brodie, you're on time.
Speaker 2: Got a ticket show?
Speaker 1: No, no, he talking about making music still, that's like slang and hip hop that we reference. I just as we're talking, I know what reference. You know, we're talking about making content for the.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what cooking is, bro Sure, Actually you know what I cooked both ways. Actually I produced probably more content than everybody, and I probably the best cook I know, I'm best, definitely the best cookout of everybody's in his chair in his room right now.
Speaker 1: It all goes into the same thing that we're talking about. Love you Finla be at the Salion with your nails up and your feet up, red in the gossip and then you're gonna after that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a preveyor of gossip. You I just tell I just tell, I just I just share information.
Speaker 3: Glasses only has a Gandhi vibe because of this whole new hunger strike dieties on it.
Speaker 1: What's crazy. I don't even think it's Gandhi. It's just I don't think it's really that crazy to be morally like.
Speaker 2: Would you would you just become so zen like man, just with this. I'm not crazy, I have no zin. You're literally you know what lady told me one day, it's our duty to be good people.
Speaker 1: The man come that that that's true. That don't make me a great person. That's but you know what, that's their being a human.
Speaker 2: And and I will tell you what I do more than anything else, you know, I give a lot to homeless people.
Speaker 1: With a lot of black friends.
Speaker 2: Man, I got a lot of you know this, And I do think I think that man was right. We do need to do something about this homeless situation. That's ridiculous. You know. The biggest irony I so I remember I was going over and remember you stay in that overpriced loft downtown at the high price.
Speaker 1: Loft wasn't overpriced, it was priced fairly.
Speaker 2: No, but you know the irony of that peak. You would have to across the street, You would have to walk over homeless people to walk into a ten thousand dollars a month loft.
Speaker 1: It was just thattairs. Oh.
Speaker 2: Man, that used to make me sick. Man. And you know what I don't like. I'm gonna tell you something I did one day. Man. I hate when people see homeless people and they walk away from like they're scared of him. I remember I had this guy. I remember I had this guy man and McDonald's. Man, it was actually downtown. He said, can you buy something to eat? I said, yeah, I bought him something to eat. I actually sat down with him. Man. Come to find out, dude was a doctor from India. Man that was over. He couldn't find a job and lost. They couldn't even get back home in this family.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Major Darling, y'all are weird associating real men with homosexuality. If you're a homophobic, then just say that that's such an ignorant thought, Like I couldn't even really respond. I don't know what homosexuality and real men have to do. He said something about homosexuals. I have no idea, I think, and again you would just come like I hit dogs, gonna holler. So people just feel like they're victim, no revenge. That's how it is. Like when he's like such a purveyor gossip and he'd be like, oh, I don't be spreading gossip. I do a lot of good for the community. That's like, white I just read with this man.
Speaker 2: Actually he was on cam capone show only wouldn't a month show. I wish I could get him. Should all at him?
Speaker 3: That's how the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, should all at him?
Speaker 1: Come on, kids, white men's respond every time you say something to him. I got a lot of black friends. Every time Steele says that, I just think whenever he says like I do a lot of good for the community, I'll be like, I got a lot of black friends. That's what the community.
Speaker 3: And Glasses does have several black friends.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's good.
Speaker 1: Every day. Pay the man. Y'all got old school feeling like he backed in the corner. Chill, No, we do not. This is still at his greatest.
Speaker 3: He's just got that look at that suppressed smirk on his face right now, I could see that over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's laughing a little bit. My man, is funny as hell to steal straight face the whole time.
Speaker 3: This is still all the time, still the brain of smirking up.
Speaker 2: I do not make the rules. Bro, you getting mad at me about this Gonna exist anyway. We might as well profit from it.
Speaker 1: The problem I have with this podcast is not gay people. They are not Look, I don't want to talk about Look. Gay people have the same responsibility straight people have. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: You say something about gay people.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's people looking maybe at a thumb nail or something, or I have no idea, you know. I mean, I don't know what's going on. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Change the thumb nail there.
Speaker 1: Man, change, don't change.
Speaker 2: I just don't think. I don't think they have half the mental that really, all of the people on that cover weren't gain the people that identify as heterosexuals. Now, if you're a homosexual dude and you weren't dresses and that's what you went, too cool. If you have you wearing dresses, something's wrong. Just a weird account. I don't even want to have this conversation.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like they don't have nothing to do with who you sleeping with. Being counter still, man, I don't care speaking would be on the issues about this election. I wouldn't even waste two sents talking about this election. I don't care who wins. I don't give a nothing about who wins. The only candidate I'd ever vote for in life would have to be focused on making sure the greatest injustice that ever happened in this country is on the path of being solved. That's the only thing that would make me vote in this election. I wouldn't waste time talking about Trump taking a picture at McDonald's, or this lady turning sixty. I don't care about none of that shit that these people talking about. There is a simple injustice that happened in this country for two to three hundred years. Even then, once you go to Jim Crow, even then, once you go to what's happening now, because this country will not fix its greatest injustice, That's the one thing every politician should be talking about. You know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't change that is offended by that. People that identify as heterosexual. You're the ones that equated.
Speaker 1: You are a rumor meal. What about homelessness, joblessness, and high ass rent costs? Go get a job, Go find somewhere to stay and pay the rent.
Speaker 2: Or live California because I'm getting the hell up out of here.
Speaker 1: It's too hot here. So again, one thing, the one thing that matters in this country is writing is greatest wrong, the trans Atlantic slave trade, buying people and mistreating me shadow slavery is the greatest injustice that happened in this country. All policies should lead to fixing the greatest right. For me to ever believe in policies or in politics, I would not believe nothing. I don't care if she gonna fix people college loans. I don't care if he gonna make it great again. You know what, fix this one thing. Once you fix this one thing, I can be a part of the process. But until then, all the talk about righteous people and people leading this country in the correct path, I wouldn't even waste my time, bro, I won't say nothing. There is nothing to be said at all. There's nothing to be said at all. I wouldn't even waste my time. Straight up, Pete Old is down. For one second.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, guys, I don't have access to view the comments, so I'm a little handicapped in that regard. I don't know what the somebody comment, who who saw the stuff or knows what they're talking about. I'm just curious as to what the the catalyst, what was the starting point for the homosexual comment, because I don't remember.
Speaker 1: So what happened is what happened is on the thumbnail there's a bunch of men wearing dresses, but it's all straight men. So I think somebody just saw the thumbnail and popped in on the stream and just made that ignorant comment because they didn't quite know what's going on. David's situation is a little different. He wants to talk about the same thing they talking about on CNN, homelessness and joblessness and rent costs. I don't really care about that, Like go find a place to stake, Go get a job and live outside, or pay the rent, you know I mean, or move somewhere, you know what I mean. Even for seniors, you can't move forward correctly if you don't fix fix what you did in the past. This all goes back to reparations. Everything's gonna go back to America writing its greatest wrong. That's the only thing I would ever care about to be involved with policy. Other than that, I wouldn't be involved with politics. It just don't make no sense. Not you Dave. Forgive me, Dave. I'm not saying you Dave. When I'm saying it, I'm saying humans, like all the wasted time of every week, fix the home people. That's another situation of rent is another situation, you know what I mean? You can go figure out where you need to be at if you want to pay rent, they for sure got a place for you. It don't matter how much money you make. There's a place in America that you can live at. There's a place in America right now. You can get a place for three hundred dollars a month, right now, two hundred dollars a month. There's still a place in America that exists, that exists.
Speaker 2: Where you go find a place at for three hundred dollars a month in LA.
Speaker 1: You may not you may not get to live in LA for three hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the last thing I want people do. The thing I'm being serious right now, don't nobody in this panel head but hateful ball with their body.
Speaker 1: I hate a lot of shit. Yeah, I'm accusing himself right now.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I kept wondering what they were talking about.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of here. I'm hating ship all the I hate how j Cole duck that battle and then tried to come back and reframe it like he didn't run from me because he didn't want blood everywhere. I do hate the.
Speaker 3: Word homophobic because of there's no phobia even people who don't like gay people. I don't get the sense that they're scared of them or scared of becoming them, or anything like that. You don't say aphobic with anything else. We talked about that on the previous show years back, knowing like negrophobic or whatever they're trying to like, I say negro I say like this, that would be like.
Speaker 2: Maybe I could have put a picture of a Carl mechanic.
Speaker 1: Stop doing that. Stop worrying about offending people. You know what you're about offending people when you spread and gossip shout out to shut out. I'm back from KMV the world.
Speaker 2: Can I speak?
Speaker 1: Come back to KMV glasses La Miss you advertise a podcasts again, We're right here. No Selings live stream the lunch hour Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon specific standard time. Click the thumbs up button. So they shared this video throughout the YouTube spear Click the link in the descriptions. Subscribe to the No Selings podcast, which is released every Tuesday morning. You can click it and like it right now. The last episode where we was on steal about him and his love for bs. You know what I'm saying. Click the subscribe to it. Executive produced by charlemagnea God Black Effect Network. iHeart Yeah, you got the spot. Somebody recommends shreeport. Kelvin said, for three hundred dollars. Shout out to Double Dragon. He said, three hundred dollars rent West Virginia, Mississippi Revenge. That's a good point. Mississippi d got the spot for three hundred. Well I live in California. Well you got to pay like you wait if you want to live out here.
Speaker 2: Now, if you want to Lancaster or Palm they don't even know if they got.
Speaker 1: Three hundred places. And no, damn man, a little valley ain't no three hundred places in the middle of the city. Shout out to d Woods. I live in a safe white community for a fifty a month in the suburb in Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you, gee, we need to get out of California. It's too high out here's over price.
Speaker 1: I'm not going nowhere. Shout out to tree. I'm in the San Fernando Valley. Forty four dollars a nice little spot. I don't know what forty four dollars I think you mean for forty set out to day. Where's the place that three hundred dollars a month at like they said in West Virginia, that's where they at.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if they got Let me look at that, man, Let me see three hundred dollars rents. You probably get a house in Ohio, apartment in Ohio, and Ravana somewhere it can thank got places.
Speaker 1: Look, if you listen, the homeless issue is an easy saw. High rent is easy, he saw. Move somewhere where you can afford. You can't demand people to lower the rent in places that they have thirty people trying to compete to live there. That's the man.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a rent thing in Ohio now, Perrysburg, Ohio, for two bedrooms eighteen fifty a month.
Speaker 3: There's a city advertising in Maryland that will pay you twenty five thousand dollars to move there. It's not a bad town. It's just it's just western Maryland up by the Pennsylvania border. There's I see something all the talk. There's a town in can I knew a girl from like and she was down bad financially all the time. It was a good person, but she moved to Kansas because the town paid her of twenty grand to move there for a year and work.
Speaker 1: Some friends paying money for the driver. Here. Listen, the high rent is an easy solution. The high rent is an easy solution. Go where rent is cheap, Go where you can afford.
Speaker 2: And you can't say that's go cure homeless and as first, we got to cure the god sixuation. Man, it's a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: There is no home, There is no homeless situation. What homeless situation? People want to live on the street and the people who don't go where you get. I don't think that's true, bro, I know you don't. The loaf that you talking about right now, where I used to just go walk and come down and cross the street and walk a couple of blocks of was on skied Row. I would ask people and they would tell me. They would tell me. But see that's the point that hold on. That's the point, Dave, I don't want to talk about it. That that's not a real policy issue. High writ is not a real policy issue. It's only high rint because you want to live somewhere where everybody's competing for the place, go somewhere where it's cheaper.
Speaker 2: That's solved, you know what. Now, let me explain one thing to David. Let me say this. You know the problem with that, g I think when we started podcasting, like in twenty fifteen, right, twenty fourteen, if we were real earling, when we had those discussions about homelessness and this and that, you know how many people we had listening?
Speaker 3: Seven eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like five people? Like four people? Sometimes? Man, I'm sorry, man, I like that type of stuff. Two people just don't want to hear that stuff. Man, That's why you got everybody on here to step about the stuff they got.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about what people want to hear in these conversations as long as they're genuine. I mean, I'll talk about whatever that we need to investigate thought of. But also I don't want to talk about things that people are swaying to become a bigger issue. Homelessness is more of an issue for people that live around homeless people than it is for the homeless people. You don't see the homeless people protesting, Hey, I want somewhere to live. You hear people complaining about them being in front of their business, sleeping on the street. You ever notice that. Just go look around, Go walk down homeless street and just really ask people. Go to skin like I used to walk there to clear my head every night, like, and talk to people. Just be chopping it up with people, Bro. I'm not saying they are not homeless people that want a place. But again, if you want to live in California, you know what I mean. You may end up on the streets because the rent is ridiculous. You may not get what you want. So it's like, I'm really careful with it, right, Dave, It's not what you're talking about, It's not worth speaking about. I'm saying that's more of a politically driven conversation, which, in so many words, Bro, is really fluff. Like there's one issue all politicians in America should be talking about. There's only one politician. I mean, there's only one policy issue, reparation. America's greatest injustice is over five hundred years old. Rough, excuse me, four hundred years old, right, and you haven't fixed it. That's the only thing every modern day politicians should be trying to solve.
Speaker 2: And they hear, have no plans and fix it. And if you want to hear something about politics, I say this, Marla seems like she ducks every question when you ask her about reparation. She dances around it.
Speaker 1: That's exacts whatever the audience wants to hear. Yeah, but that's but that's a great politician. That's what politicians do. They make you feel better. They don't actually solve problems. Trump, Kamala, Kamala, none of them. The one thing this is my platform day. The one issue in America is simple. You need to pay the descendant of the Transatlantic slave trade that built this country reparations. That's the only thing in policy worth talking about. The reason all these other injustice says are happening to black people's because you won't fix this one. The reason people are homeless is because you won't fix this one. The reason people don't have jobs is because you won't fix this one. If you fix this, this will fix ninety percent of the problems in the United States of America. It'll change how people are treated in this country. It will fix everything. I'm one of the people who thinks reparation fixes all the problems. It's simple.
Speaker 2: I would imagine we had a discussion before how much you think the payout would be A then you come up with pete, pete, I have.
Speaker 3: I have accounting, but you're not gonna like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Well look we don't even got to have just just fix the problem. So so again day forgive me brother that I don't want to talk about the jazz hands of homelessness, or or or or jobs or none of that same cap that they've been saying forever.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the homie camp. He can hit me upset he watching right now, shot homie camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing I want to talk. If you want me to talk policies, that's it. If Trump say something about reparations, I'll talk about it. If Kamma, let's say something about reparations, I'll talk about it. But again, without it, man I'm not talking about none of the policies that they talking about. Don't stop it. That ship is a joke. I'm curious all over America to rent right now. That's cheap. Take your cheap ass down there and get it.
Speaker 2: They don't mean he cheap, you make it. It's like it's hard out here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like something some of the stuff is overpriced. We'll get up. Get from out here. They got it's a bunch of something's overpriced.
Speaker 3: It's not worth what you're paying for it.
Speaker 1: Why are you paying for it?
Speaker 2: They pete. I'm curious about your answer. How much you think people will get reparations?
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that fucking messy as It wouldn't be very much.
Speaker 2: When you say very much, will you talking about giving us a million dollars a piece of sod a few grand from slavery? Are you out your mind?
Speaker 3: For every slave there's like one hundred descendants.
Speaker 2: Now, so we're supposed to get a couple of thousand.
Speaker 3: Minus minus minus other costs. You a factor in on that. It wouldn't be very.
Speaker 2: Much, man. Yeah, you're right. You shouldn't see it.
Speaker 3: Nothing even told you in advance. You wanted to you wanted the tea. I could see that little smirk on your face.
Speaker 1: I want to hear I told you, trusty, Pete don't want black people getting reparations, no, Pepe that I just damn money again, Pete, don't want to pay nobody no money. But that ain't the point America itself. Bro ohs people here they it wouldn't just be.
Speaker 2: The government paying for you got Wells Fargo. You have a whole bunch of corporations and a major corporations that doesn't where you.
Speaker 3: Take money from the government comes from.
Speaker 2: You would just have to pay as you in the descendant of one of those slave masters.
Speaker 1: You just had to go, Who's who's not a descendant of a slave master.
Speaker 2: I'm just still I'm just joking with.
Speaker 3: But that's just that's what I say. Like as part of the like, I spent a lot of time on that, and that's why I like when we had that other guy on a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The idea that I like, I like public land, mineral rights grant idea. That's the idea that I like. I would say, open up drilling and mining on government owned land and and a large portion of that can go to that. Look, that's that that you public equity equity equity No one knows the definition of the word equity means, that's actual equity stake ownership.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't I try to figure out Yeah, yes, Pete, I don't want to try and figure out that we and this would be its own show by itself. You know what I'm saying again. The point I'm saying Todave because Dave then came in here with that bullshit and got that shit going. Dave, this is your damn fault. This one't like talking politics because there's only one thing that matter in this conversation. You're asking me what do I think about high rent? Move ooh somewhere with ren Hiss cheap? You ask me about jobs? They got jobs. You may not like where you work if you stop really believing right people should have to enjoy or want to think they enjoy what they do for a living, and you'll fix ninety nine percent of humans problems. But because humans feel like they want to do everything what they they want to eat everything they want to eat, They want to drive what they want to drive, based off how other people are going to feel feel me. Then I don't want to talk about that. I don't care what Kamala is doing, I don't care what Trump. All that shit is entertainment to me. I just enjoy the entertainment. If Trump win, I know I'm going to be much more entertained. But in real life, if you want to talk to me about politics or policies, the only one that should matter is America writing its greatest injustice, It's greatest wrong. This is his greatest wrong historically known around the world. It's known around the world what happened in this country to make this country what it was. So the only policy that matters is fixing that first. That's the only thing I would talk about. I don't want to talk about no high rent move job. You may not like it, but they got work for you. Homelessness, again, that's different. Most of the people complaining about homelessness, you know, I mean, most of the people complaining about homelessness is people that own the building where people homeless is. If you want to sleep on the streets, that's on you. If you want to sleep on the streets, that's on you. I'm not finnar you with nobody that want to sleep on the streets, they got places, They got places to everybody that's trying to find your place, to everybody trying to find a place that need help. Yo, that's a different story, and I'm with you. That is not the just of everything going on. And to keep reducing America's issue to somebody that's homeless is ridiculous. It's just ridiculous. It's a fucking silly thing. It's the way people treat it, most of them people as black people that's out there. So again it's like, what are we doing, Like, fix the greatest injustice ever, Fix his greatest injustice ever. Shout out the big bro. America itself is already one hundred billion dollars in debt to the international bankers. Straight up, bro, check your color at the door. Hell no, David, I could never check my color at the door. I could never check my color at the door. Day No, I think he's talking to me. I could never check my color at the door, not even a little bit. Because guess what, it don't make no sense to do. It's a waste of time. So that's why I don't that's why we don't talk about a lot of policies on no ceilings. I don't believe in it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man.
Speaker 3: The guy we brought on, Antoine Do we brought on, worked in homeless placement for over a decade.
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep those people inside.
Speaker 3: He put he placed the people in homeless that they were sleeping the yard in the front of the buildings that day he placed him in. And it's true that stuff in the middle of the nights to go down and the homeeople. He was like a celebrity down.
Speaker 1: There, and then again and then again. I can't get into, like, I can't get into like every individual story of people being homeless. You know what I'm saying. I can't get into people being homeless. Right, that's multiple things. There's no homeless situation. Why people are Homeiness can be for different reasons. But I can definitely address high rent. Go somewhere where it's cheap. They got.
Speaker 2: Not you ass and that's good either us forty acres of the mut that was the promise.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. Just apologizing and giving people what they are. You know why black people in this country get treated so bad because they ain't. We've been treated like the worst shit the whole time, the whole time, The whole time, the whole time. So people come in this country from Japan and they know they don't treat they like these niggas ain't shit. These are the ones that they mess over. Mexicans come in this country like man, they've been messing these people. Everybody come in this country knowing that people that look like me and you been getting messed over and they never fixed it. Everybody come here and like they the Lord. You can have poor people that come from third world countries and they come in this country like, oh, were better than them. Because America will not write its greatest wrong. That's why police treats like shit because we ain't shit. We ain't shit so much that this country don't even have to apologize for that type of injustice. They don't even have to apologize for the injustice. So again, I don't want to hear about no policies between Trump and Kamala. The only thing I want to hear about, if I was going to ever talk about, you know, policy, is reparation. That's America's greatest wrong.
Speaker 2: That's never you know the r They ran the town hall feeding our they ran the town hall feeding our podcast last week. Charlemagne he ran a. He had a town hall with Kamala and he had ran in against the chronicles. Feel I think they put in a couple of people's different people's feed They say they got something like thirty bigger impressions.
Speaker 1: Sure, and and and she is my one hundred grand bro. Cam is my man sit like you know from the land. See is my man said, I've been in this business. We can all have different opinions. Me and Charlotte Mane don't agree on policy at all. That's fine. I don't want to agree with all my friends on policies. That's why I would have a ride of range of opinion. But the one thing for sure that everybody when they come to talk about politics should be talking about is America writing is greatest wrong. That's it. That's the only thing I've cared about.
Speaker 2: I don't think they ever do that. See, I don't think they can afford to. I think Land is Land.
Speaker 1: Would be they can afford. I'm not gonna let you do what you're doing. So you can't let America off America. No, no, no, because you can't say they can't afford nothing. They could afford it because they paid for everything else. Happened to every fuckingbody else.
Speaker 2: And they sending all that money over to the Ukraine. They sure found that money.
Speaker 1: So again, it ain't they afford it. Do the right thing. And look, I'm not trying to start a movement. I'm not telling other brothers not to get involved with policies or don't vote. That's your choice. That's your choice, dog, if that's what you want to I'm telling you what it would take me to get involved in American policies. The main one, one of the first ones, that's the oldest injustice has never ever been righted. That's it, right, the greatest injustice in this country ever. Then I could take your policy practices and all this stuff serious. Without it, I can't take it serious. It's a joke to me, said, can't really do nothing else about it. But again, this is the end. No sellers lied to lunch hour You feel me. Every Monday Wednesday Friday at noon Pacific Standard time. To everybody that dropped from super Chats, thank you cauz O, thank you for that two dollars, Thank you Miss seven oh two for that five dollars, thank you Double Dragon for that twenty dollars. We up in this thing. Man, We appreciate y'all. Press the thumbs up button before we get up out of here. You feel me. Click the link in the description. Subscribe to the No Sellers Podcast Executive produced by charlamagnea God, Black Effect, iHeart Network, on Apple Podcasts, or anywhere you get your podcasts from. Good Looking Out. For tuning in to the No Sellers Podcast, Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by The Black Effect Podcast Network and not Heart Radio. Yeah