Speaker 1: The return of the Max Let's play Ball.
Speaker 2: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 1: This is leading off brook you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. It's me, Joey Pa Joe pisap with me is the Welsh who's a little red from being outside in the sun yesterday a little bit.
Speaker 2: You gotta reapply, well, she got to reapply.
Speaker 1: You're watching on the YouTube channel, you see what I mean, And that's a Fantasy Pros MLB where you could subscribe. We are growing every single day. We got videos dropping, we got podcasts, we got everything. We also have a Max Scherzer return to baseball. Last night we're gonna talk about some refresh of the top ten prospects and baseball. I want to get mister prospect himself, mister prospect one's opinions on that. We've got betting, We've got dfs, We've got everything.
Speaker 2: Welsh, how the hell are you? My friend? And good?
Speaker 3: Pretty good? This little scorpion that's right up here, I'm almost the same color. I did not realize I was out celebrating multiple birthdays, going head to head with snakes and uh, just a foot away from the sun. But otherwise I'm good stuff foot away from the sun.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a you know, and you know, I keep reminding everybody you don't have to live in these places where there's you know, one hundred and twenty degree weather, where there's no water, where there's scorpions and things like this. It's the same goes for the people who live in these places where its snows for I don't know, six months and they can't get out of their house.
Speaker 2: You don't have to live like this, folks. You can move around.
Speaker 3: It's a lot easier. To your point, though, you would start centralizing everybody to like three or four states. You're like, you don't have to live in the really hot, you don't have to live in the really cold. There's not many more states that don't kind of encompass that, Like buy Montana by east coast. You're gonna put people in like California. I don't even know where else you would like what.
Speaker 1: I feel like all these plates, well a lot about like Oklahoma, Nebraska, all those states that I can't identify in a map because they all look the same to me. Does it feels like ten people live there? I'm sure that we can. We can put a Starbucks there and people will move. We'll get some like that South Park with some Laqua Lacroix or whatever the hell that's that selter is.
Speaker 3: I like that you assume there's no Starbucks in Oklahoma right now? That actually is my favorite thing of the day. They're like, well, modernize that old state there, that old Oklahoma will get them.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I see my cousin Donnie. Of course, our cousin Donnie the show's cousin is in the chat today, which is very nice. Yes, I'm wearing a fancy shirt at TV this morning, so there you go. By the way, this is this is before we get to baseball.
Speaker 2: One last thing.
Speaker 1: I had a manscape shirt for my cousin. His kids were here visiting my kids over the July fourth weekend. They were here from Arizona. I gave them one job, take this shirt back to your father. They left my house. They didn't take it, so now I got to mail it to him. It's just kids are the worst. They just don't follow through with anything. By the way, we also have a winner from the photoshop contest and it's it's one of the Peanuts and racker Jack's Elite.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that a little later. Let's get I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad you did not do this without me yesterday. We had a little confusion about it. Who was gonna be there yesterday, And I'm very glad that it wasn't done without me because this was one of my favorite contests.
Speaker 1: This is your brain child, A couple's let's do it. Let's let's get to that person there in a bit. But first, Max Sures are striking out eleven. It was a season high eleven strikeouts, six shutout innings.
Speaker 2: For Max Scherzer.
Speaker 1: I wish the Mets had had some offense, but alas that was not to be. But Schures are looking good. I think this is very important Welsh, because you know, from a fantasy standpoint, from an investment standpoint, wagering all those things.
Speaker 2: In real life baseball, waiting and.
Speaker 1: Not pushing Max schuers are with this injury seems like the right call because the Max Schuerser you got was the one you wanted. We joked before the season, right, kind of half joking but really serious. We're gonna get fifty stars between these two guys. I don't think we're gonna hit that mark. We might, who knows, but uh, This is the Sureser you need for the stretch run, for your fantasy lead, and certainly the Mets need him as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know that when you were saying that, I was wondering to myself, when's the last time we didn't get that Max suers Er, when's the last? Not Max sures or Max Schuerser. He is. He is the epitome of consistency when he's out there. He ended up getting fifteen swing and misses. Nick Lodolo had a great performance as well, but Suzer went in had the top velo in the game fifteen swing and misses, which were tied for the most. Obviously him and Lodolo did that, and it was just like right back at it. You know, the fastball was getting h got nineteen actual full swings through five whiffs on it. In general, the Villo was up. I mean, he looked fantastic. He is the epitome of consistency. And what makes him difficult, I think for a lot of people is these guys that are injured you kind of have to rectify. He was like right at the top, like this is a guy that's been out for a while and he goes back at the top. I've had the same question with de Grom, What do you start doing with de Grom? You know, for my rest of season ranks, I'm putting him really far back up there. There's a consideration you can have, basically have for the injury prone nous that he's going to carry. But once he gets back out, you know, I know we're gonna talk about him. We already saw him out in a minor league performance. Where do you go, like, can you not, Joe, can you not put Max schers or in your top five SPS rest of season after him coming back healthy and showing no, Well, let's let's.
Speaker 2: Do it right here. Al contra, Yep, he's got to be in the top five.
Speaker 3: McClanahan, number one.
Speaker 2: McClanahan.
Speaker 1: I mean, Verlander's got to be in that conversation. Cole's got to be in their station. So that's four and you Musk Grove Corbyn Burns like those guys. I mean, Max is in the top ten. But because of his age, and I know Verlander's you know, four hundred years old too, but because of his age, I think you have to at least, you know, bump him out of that top five. But he is he is worthy of top five talent. He's worthy of top five consideration, but I've hard time ranking him there. I am fascinated to see what McClanahan does in the next eighty innings. You know that that's the one thing about that. You know, everybody's on the McClanahan wagon right now. You know me, I'm team Verlander for the cy young have been all year. I'm not going to change horses now, but I'm fascinated to see can he can he run the table here because if he doesn't, it's Verlander's award and it's it's.
Speaker 3: Yea for the alt. So like in the clump, I think the Tier one clump is McClanahan, Burns, Cole and Alcantra. That's like clump one of consistency and.
Speaker 2: How do you not put Muskrove in?
Speaker 3: But see, but that's my problem. I think Tier two is the Verlander musk Rove I think you got even though inconsistencies we're talking about fantasy. Dylan Ceese is kind of kind of be in there with the strikeouts.
Speaker 2: He's very consistent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm probably forgetting somebody. But then my my question is does chuzer go back into that because you know, preseason, Suresuer was top two or three overall in sp miss his time, but he's back and he's back at it. So what's the thing that moves him off? Is it that he had an injury? I mean, he's showing no ill signs. He's right back at it. And that's why I think there's always a really interesting discrepancy of these guys win. You know, somebody said Wheeler Wheeler could I don't know. I Wheeler's in that tier two. Now the next tier three? Yeah, is there an opportunity? Is there that trade acquisition opportunity out there when we haven't quite placed him back? Two more starts like this of Suersier and we're gonna be like, oh, yeah, we forgot. He is one of the best pitchers alive, even though he's a million years old. And you're saying Verland is so easy over him, I'm not even so sure. I just think that the top four is a clump. That's theirs, and then that next tier of guys, which I think Suser has to go back into, is open for interpretation.
Speaker 2: Ranked the season.
Speaker 1: Where we ranked to gromw when he comes back is a more fascinating conversation.
Speaker 3: It is a much more fascinating that's the one.
Speaker 2: Let's save that for another day because we're gonna have to fill time with it.
Speaker 3: I think it's a much bigger debate.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to do that on the day where we don't have baseball by the All Star break time. That's that where do we re you know what we should do that we should do our official rest of season rankings.
Speaker 2: Let's make that day after the All Star break.
Speaker 1: That's what we'll do because there's no actual games to talk about.
Speaker 3: Nobody can the more photoshop contest. We have a mustache photoshop contest. Maybe on the next one.
Speaker 1: Sandy al Contra was dominant over eight scoreless sittings. This is a player that's not gonna be on the Marlins much longer. I'm just telling you guys, they're not gonna pay him. It's just not gonna happen. So I would be you know, there's certain things like you want to buy low on people. He's a bye high in any keeper dynasty format. If you can get Sandy al Contra for the next few years when he goes out and gets paid a ton of money, and this is a you know, it's been a fascinating journey for him because this was a guy that flashed this dominant moments. And I remember he used to own the Mets. When he first came up, he would be dropping ten K games against the Mets. Then he would struggle against other teams. But you could see it, you could see the talent was there, and him putting all together in the last year and a half just been unbelievable. Chris Bryant, Chris Bryant's hiding finally for the Rockies. Uh So there you go where at one?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 3: Did it? He did it?
Speaker 1: Yay Anticipation Trophy for Chris Bryant. Kyle Schwarber hit two continues to be a slugging value all across the board in Fantasy End for the Phillies.
Speaker 2: He was a great signing. I love this signing for the Phillies. This year.
Speaker 1: Var Show had a three homer game versus the Giants. There Cedric Mullens reach base five times and a lot of MVP chants for Jordan Alvarez. Uh and of course he had a home run yesterday too. So I picked Jordan Alvarez for five six days. He didn't home just every other day. No, but I picked him again today, which means he won't so everybody the spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: But look, he's not m v P. It's he can't leave Prago Tani and it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: To leap frog Judge to you. So, I mean, it's a fun conversation, but it's not one worth having.
Speaker 2: It's cute.
Speaker 3: It's cute astro fas like not to like, it's super funny. Yeah, you're so adorbed. I love you all your little cute things like, oh, you want to be a fireman when you grow up, and you also want Jordan MVP. You can do it.
Speaker 2: Your name starts with a why, but we say it like a j It's so adorable. It's fun.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Uh, it was very swinger. It's just that of us, like we're just beating around the punny.
Speaker 2: You're just like a big bear man there. You don't know what you do to this little money for a second, then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, I knew, I know, I know, I know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Not to do the whole bit clause injuries to talk about Kyle Hendricks leaves start with a sore shoulder that ain't good CT scans, so there's no issues.
Speaker 2: For Craig Kimball's back.
Speaker 1: X rays clean on Bobby Wood Junior's hand after you exit the game, so that's positive. But no MRI results yet for Frankie Mantas's shoulder, Welsh Montas Go.
Speaker 3: Don't like it. No, I don't like it. One of the market.
Speaker 2: I like man.
Speaker 3: I mean I want I want him to move on to another team. I want another team to curate him with offensive support and better defensive support and just you know, anything that Oakland doesn't provide, and a shoulder injury. Injury is a major worry. You know, this is something that could completely derail the trade value. It could derail part of the season if it's even mildly bad. So I'm very concerned, and obviously fantasy owners should be really, really concerned by the results of this.
Speaker 1: This is the worst two for the because they looked like geniuses about three weeks ago, waiting for the Montas market, right, they went ahead and they traded me and Ia before the season started, and they waited for this Montos market to build, and it is built to a fever pitch.
Speaker 2: But then that one thing you know, the.
Speaker 1: Injury just can just destroy it and now they're gonna have remorse if they can't move them, or if people, you know, get sketchy about.
Speaker 3: The medical as. You almost wonder if it's like something the Reds would deal with with Molly and Castilla, Like I don't know if they move either or move only one. But seeing something like that, you wonder if it gives any pause to teams maybe you know, I don't know, maybe kicking the tires a little bit on this trade market.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think I talked about this with you. I might have mentioned it yesterday with Box, but we had a big discussion on the Sunday show on Sports Grid about this.
Speaker 2: Which I have the brainchild of.
Speaker 1: If you're the Minnesota Twins, you go out to the Reds and you get Castillo and Molly, you trade Royce low because acl injuries are not what they used to be. You have you know, you signed Korea anyway, so you're living there. Royce Lewis isn't going to help you this year. You move Larnick, you move kral Off, you take back those two pitchers and you try to compete for that central What do you think of that blockbuster concept.
Speaker 3: So you're doing Larnick and Royce Lewis.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, here's the three position player ready to go day one in your lineup Cincinnati Red Guys on opening day next.
Speaker 3: Year, next year. I was about to say, I want to yeah, next year.
Speaker 1: Ryce Lewis is gonna be out for these year. But like three guys, you can say, Okay, this is our rebuild. Here's our players we're going to rebuild around. And you get two legitimate front end starters now into that rotation to go with Ryan and whatever else you can piece together.
Speaker 2: Who's healthy.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that blockbuster concept of going out there not getting the one, but going for the two and just going all in. If you're the Twins, because the Guardians are starting to come back to earth a little bit, the White Sox are still the White Sox. They you know, they're like one step up and two steps back. I think the Twins should go all in here and give it a shot.
Speaker 3: I mean, I agree that they should go all in. Would I do that trade if I'm them? I mean, probably two controllable young pitchers who are big strikeout guys. You have a formidable rotation. Now, the the realism of that happening, I feel like the Reds would need pitching back. You know, they've done it half decent job. They acquired. They've got this guy Joe Doyle. They acquired Connor Phillips in the offseason. They've got a couple of guys. They've obviously got Green and Lodolo to back off of, but they I wouldn't say they have a ton more, so they would need something back. The Twins don't exactly have tons of pitching, but they got this kid, Jordan Blazovic. So I'm picking I'm you know, picking Harris here. Like maybe it ends up being Royce Lewis and kirol Off and then maybe they trade one of those pitching prospects and another young guy at the end of the day. Yeah, I would do it if I'm the Twins. I think it helps it happen. I'm a believer. I'm a cure Lot believer. I'm a Royces believer. But you got to go money direct.
Speaker 2: So you might as well. You might as well move him. I mean, he showed a lot of.
Speaker 3: Crea comes back though. If Karrea doesn't come back.
Speaker 1: I think that's the caveat. The caveat is if you go and you win. Isn't that an easier sell to Carl's Kara to come back?
Speaker 3: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: If it's it's sort of you know, chicken an egg in that sense, like make that move. You're Minnesota, go ahead and make go all in. This is your opportunity to win the Central and maybe be the front runner next year too. Who knows what's going on with these white I mean the white I mean Eloja men is supposed to come back, and everyone's waiting for her to come back, and everyone's.
Speaker 2: Looking at each other, go, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: White sox are It's a really interesting concept of like Royce maybe do Josh Winder and then one of Larnick and kirol Off. I feel like the team would want to keep kierl Off. You know, I'm just big on him. He's really starting to turn the corner, powers getting back, major contact guy, just a super smart kid. But I don't think it would.
Speaker 2: Hold it up.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would hold it up here. But Larnick, Winder and Royce.
Speaker 1: Would probably be as you know, as good Castillo and Molly put you in the conversation that if you got in the playoffs with Castillo, Molly and Joe Ryan, you have.
Speaker 2: A puncher's chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just do, and you would have and you would look good next year too, because those guys are I believe both controllable.
Speaker 2: Neither of you. Molly.
Speaker 3: I believe that's part of the problem that's keeping Castillo and Mali not from being moved is they're still control We're not even through arbitration, I think with Mom.
Speaker 2: And that's why you have.
Speaker 1: To give them, not prospects, you have to give them major league ready, young talent.
Speaker 2: That's pre arbitration.
Speaker 1: They can get in there and go ahead, and you can sell that to the fan bases like look, Lodolo Green, that's the future of our pitching staff. Hopefully those guys become who we think they can be. I know there's been some struggles this year, but their kids and then you build around this young talent, and that's what you try to do.
Speaker 2: That's what I'd like to see. It's a fun conversation.
Speaker 1: We just spent more time on the twins than we spent all year on the twins, so good for them. Let's talk about this updated top one hundred prospect list looks a little different.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Just came through from Major League Baseball. Number one, Riley Green had himself a nice night. Francisco Alvarez, the catching prospect for the Mets is number two. And while you Dynasty people out there, all you Keeper league people, he just moved up to Triple A last week. Corbyn Carrol of the Diamondbacks was number three. Grayson Rodriguez a four gunner, Henderson at five. So the Orioles have two guys at four and five and the top five Mont.
Speaker 2: For the Blue Jays at six.
Speaker 1: The catching prospect there Jordan Walker for the Cardinals at seven, Anthony Volpi and eight, who I actually got to see play in person a few weeks ago over in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: It was very fun. Good player here. He reminds me a lot of Padroya.
Speaker 1: He in that skill set wise and the way he turns on the ball, and he's very Paedroya esque. I see a Pedroya esque career for him. A little bit stronger in the lower half, a little bit thicker of a kid. Padroita was very slight, especially when he was young. Luciano is nine for the San Francisco Giants, and Marcelo Mayor is ten for the Red Sox, and I cannot wait for Mayor to make it to the big league so that Mike Maher can get a Red Sox jersey that has his name spelled wrong.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm oh, that would be great. Absolutely, I like that. I like that a lot. This list. You know, here's the funny thing that always happens. This is why one of the reasons I jumped in like four or five years ago, in you know, making sure I was curating a list that was prospect centric for fantasy, and I go out and see lots of these guys. I try to I tried to corporate best I can, from you know, watching video to studying stats but also seeing them in person. But translating is always the goofiest thing. The very first episode of Prospect one I every did was a Jonathan Mayo and we had this discussion where at that time, you know, I've said this a million times, it was like a Mederzaria was like three overall in their prospects, and I was like, okay, but you know this is heavy on defense. If it was just about offense, He's like, oh, he'd be in the twenties. So it's something that people have to rectify when you read these type of lists because here the thing that jumps out it's.
Speaker 2: About baseball, not about fantasy necessarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's two catchers. Two catchers on the top ten. But I mean this is relative to minehe it would have.
Speaker 2: Been three if Rutchmen didn't get called off.
Speaker 3: You all these catchers, I mean, I'm Riley Green at one. I've got Cormyn Carroll at two. Gunner Henderson has jumped into my top ten. Jordan Walker, I think I have at four or five Volpie So I mean I've got like half of these guys inside of my top ten here. So this, you know, it's a solid list. But what will happen? And this is why these are important as well, is is much of us that you know pay attention to Eric Cross, Sir James overt Rodewire, myself and my list at in this league dot com. There's so many people that live and die by these type of lists, by like pipelines or Baseball Americas. So it's good for you to know the value of some of these sites because that might help you take advantage or create more value you know you have more value in Gabrielle Moreno or Francisco Alvarez in the fantasy market is giving you with pipeline, so that might create a better trade. It's free to get some more assets.
Speaker 2: Really good point. I like that.
Speaker 1: Here's another interesting piece I want to talk about. This came out on SNY, which is the Mets television network. Andy Martino wrote a piece. It says some league executives speculate that if ded Grom returns during one hundred miles an hour, he could tempt another team to offer a contract above with the Mets, consider rational quote unquote. So there's a lot of people thinking that, you know that the de Grom opt out might mean the end of de Grom for the Mets. Is that something that you think is true or do you think potentially I know it's kind of early to talk about this, but it was very provocative. It's getting a lot of traction, especially in the New York area right now about you know, is the gram going to opt out? And how far will Uncle Steve go? Because it's a real question, as talent as he is, how much of an investment do you want to make? Even if you're somebody who likes to throw money around.
Speaker 3: I just don't know if there's any team on a lower year base that is going to beat the Mets, because I assume no team is going to come out and give because how old is ya gramm right now?
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty three.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So okay, I actually we should probably know exactly how he is because this is important to my conversation.
Speaker 1: So what I I want to make NFL? He's four crossover, so my brain is mush.
Speaker 2: So he's thirty four thirty.
Speaker 3: I think the best you could logistically get from a team, and they would obviously tier the years, is maybe five years. No team is going to go, you know, maybe you get that Brady thing where you get into forty. I think it's a five year contract is what you can get. Now. That even makes me believe. I don't know how a single team from an annual basis over that amount of years. The problem that teams have is only stupid contract for ten and twelve and thirteen years now, and teams get decimated. The Arizona Diamonbacks decimated themselves by the Zach Grank signing. They had to literal Paul Goldschmidt is off of the Arizona Diamondbacks because of the failed Zach Grank signing. It's a fact, and the Diamonbacks haven't even disputed it. So you know, you can dismantle your entire team by those contracts, But four or five years does not even if you look at three years. I don't know a team that's going to go on a higher annual per year basis than the Mets. Cohen will just drop the cash, will drop whatever they have to drop to keep a guy like him with the Mets. So this is fun to speculate. I think it's a weird article. If he returns to throwing one hundred, guess what he did. He threw one hundred in the minors. He still has the same injury issues. No one's going to give him over five years. How does anybody beat the Mets pocketbook.
Speaker 1: Pressure from an organization that thinks that like, we got to go in and take a shot, and and I guess that's the one to me, I'm mean, looking around that landscape, I don't know. I mean, if Kershaw doesn't come back to the Dodgers, try.
Speaker 3: That Dodger, Like I'll tell you that there's no chance in the history of a there's no chance that the Yankees could offer that the Mets, Thank you, Doctor Klan. There's no way that the Mets would let the Yankees out by them in this scenario.
Speaker 2: That is wh Yankees no chance.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers are the one to come to mind because of again, the I think Kershaw was like one more ride off into the sunset. And then when Kershaw's gone, it frees up money, and it frees up a rotation spot.
Speaker 2: And Walker Buehler's health is questionable.
Speaker 1: So there's there's a lot of pressure there because you made some heavy investments in Mookie Bets, in Freddy Freeman that if you don't have a pitching staff, it's all.
Speaker 3: I just don't know if they can with the money they've spent positionally, if they could, even.
Speaker 1: Kershaw comes off the books, and with Kershaw off the books, I'm trying to think that there's another piece there too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I don't know what Turner didn't turn It was an option. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I guess another guy that was getting like I think they can make it work, but more importantly, they might have to because once you're in for a penny, you're in for a pound. There's no way the Dodgers can't continue to you know, be all in with that.
Speaker 3: I think the Dodgers can compete. But I think at the end of the day, you do have a Mets team that has stood behind Jacob de Grom. They're not afraid to spend money. They brought him in a one B one, a starter, and Max Scherzer. They've got the offense. I just don't see a scenario. The best thing working in favor of the Mets here is the time is the amount of years on the contract. I think that works greatly in their favor because if there was a team like the Cardinals and he was thirty two years old and they say, screw it, we're gonna give him ten years and we'll just you know, frontload a little bit of it and the two years are out. Okay, maybe things change. But in this scenario with four or five years maximum, I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: I see It's funny.
Speaker 1: Here's Brian in the chat saying that, you know, the Dodgers will have to pay to keep Trey Turner because he's a free agent this year.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're going to I'm gonna I'm gonna come out flat out and just tell you. I could see that going another direction with that potentially, And if the Nationals are serious about keeping Juan Soto, it would not shock me if the Nationals decided to go back out and try to bring back track, because.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought you were gonna do the whole one. So you see, Wan Soda bought a house in l a little team Z action. He bought a seven seven million dollars house in LA and people with photo shopping Dodgers on him.
Speaker 2: He ain't going to the Dodgers. I mean, why would he buy a house in Los Angeles?
Speaker 3: So, I mean, could you pick a worse market to buy a house in for just every reason, taxes in price and no.
Speaker 1: But if you've got a lot of money and you want to see it grow even more, real estate in Los Angeles seems like a good idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess when you got when you got four hundred million coming in the wings, share whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put ten million in this house and in three years it'll be worth you know, seventeen.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good investment.
Speaker 3: It's good I might have waited. I'm wait a little bit one.
Speaker 1: So, hey, you've got a real estate show coming on HGTV where he just goes in and what happens is they redo the houses and afterwards he hates everything that they've done.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, everything that they've redone. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, yeah, this open concept really, you know, it's it just makes the house feel cavernous.
Speaker 2: I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: You know, the basement game room, you know, didn't turn out the way he wanted to. You can't fit the ping pong table. Everything is everything about the remake of it is terrible.
Speaker 3: I like it called watch it's called House.
Speaker 2: I like House flip off with Mike Mayer.
Speaker 3: But he does this, Yeah, yeah, exactly do it this way.
Speaker 2: So we learned.
Speaker 1: You lean in, you got to lean in the other way on the YouTube channel to lead in the box.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: There's the screenshot moment in the background somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, let's get to this day in baseball history. Nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Despite retiring, man Mike Schmidt was elected to the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: Actually because it's based.
Speaker 3: Isn't it fun? The voting, it's so fun and.
Speaker 2: The best part.
Speaker 1: And then jose Kasseka, who hadn't played a game all season because of a wrist injury, was also elected to the All Star Game. Neither played the game, and it just was a reminder that stupid nonsense has gone on.
Speaker 2: In the All Star Game for many years.
Speaker 3: That's well, it's a fan voting is always a joke.
Speaker 1: Speaking of All Star Game, how about a little trivia? Which player has the most All Star Games as a Marlin as a member of the Marlins. Who has been in the most All Star Games? If you know the answer, drop in the chata Fantasy pros MLB. In the meantime, we're gonna run through. Yeah, you can GUESSL Cabrera.
Speaker 2: That is incorrect.
Speaker 3: One year. No, I have no more guesses. No more guesses, Josh.
Speaker 2: Beckett, stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.
Speaker 3: I have no more.
Speaker 2: All three were very good guesses.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you would say Jeff co nine, but no, no, it's actually a pretty I mean, you're gonna hate yourself when I tell you the answer.
Speaker 2: Here's your stat hero from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'll contra ten K's eight innings scoreless six inning scorels for sure as or eleven, k's Nick Lodolo eight k's no earned runs, four and two, third, Alex Kirolov we mentioned before, three four to two dingers, Kyle Schwarber, same thing, two home runs, Max Munsey with anice, bounced back game after being terrible on the weekend, two for two with a home run. Haggard he hit a home run. Nathan low hit a home run. Cedric Mullens had a great night at the play. So did Austin Riley three for.
Speaker 2: Four with a bomb.
Speaker 1: Corey Seger three for five with a home run. Who I just traded four a couple of weeks ago. He's getting there. Alex Bragman three for five with a dinger, and Alendna's Diaz the same thing for him. Looking at the chat, I see some Mike Lowell also a very good one.
Speaker 2: But no, it is not Mike Lowell.
Speaker 1: It is not Louis Gestillo, it's not Jeff co nine, it's not Pad Rodriguez. I'll give you the answer after the zeros. I'll give people a little bit more time. Nick Pavetta, I'll take the l I tell it everybody, Nick Pavetta.
Speaker 2: That's on me. I'll take it. It's fine. Nick Pavetta seven earned runs yesterday not good.
Speaker 1: Michael Kopek not good either, six earned runs, Kakuchi four earned runs. Was a bad night at DFS, folks. Sometimes you eat the bear, Sometimes the bear he eats you. William Domas oh for four with three k's, Adolas Garcia both zero for five with three Cody bell and Jerk Old reliable over four with three k's. I'd like to hear a podcast where Cody Bellinger and Blake Snell just talk to each other.
Speaker 3: That sounds awful.
Speaker 2: It was just like, hey, man, did you see this? Noh, Bro, I didn't see that at all. That's so cool. Yeah, man, I thought so too, Bro, Like, that's that's the podcast we need.
Speaker 3: I think I think you just described like eighty percent of podcasts, and yeah, welcome in, man, Bro.
Speaker 2: Did you see that the other day? What man? Remember Broude?
Speaker 3: Did Ken just get it? Did Ken just get it?
Speaker 2: There? Did Ken just get it? Ken did get it? Hanley Ramirez as.
Speaker 3: Soon as I saw it. As soon as I saw it, I.
Speaker 1: Told you, Hanley Ramirez the most Marlin All Star Game appearances. There you go, all right? The other hitter zeros REYE. Hoskins over five two k's. That's okay, he's been red hot for a month, no worries. He Suarez over five with a K and then oh four to two k Club Alonso Cabrian Hayes, Jonathan India, Francisco, Linda Lindor, Trey Turner and John and VR. What a terrible season for Jonathan India, right, I mean this has just been Man, you just want to punt it like you just want to say.
Speaker 3: It's big old post type. Yeah, we'll come back into next year. He's going to come at the best discount for next year.
Speaker 2: But it is a I buy him everywhere in keeper leagues right now.
Speaker 3: The two I think he's a great dynasty.
Speaker 2: Let's go do that.
Speaker 1: All right, It's time for a little betting pros with bet mgm, the King of sports books. Bet ten dollars win two hundred on any bet regardless of the outcome when you use the promo code leading off. It's one word leading off betmgm dot com or download the app and bet responsibly, but use the promo code leading off Tonight. Jordan Alvarez one and a half total basis plus one oh two Jose Barrios at BETMGM is four and a half on the k prop. That is tenuous, but I think you can get over that against Oakland. It's it's dicey, but it minus one forty five. You that if you put it with something else, if two things that are really good locks, I think you can make a nice little parlay with that. And the Jose Ramirez at one and a half total bases at plus one ten. Well, she got some prop bets for everybody.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like your I like the Jose ramiroz one. I would probably put that on my card. Strikeout prop Joe Ryan four and a half versus the White Sox. I believe they're over nine strikeouts over their last three games. Though they are good on the season total last three they've opened up a little bit. I love me some Joe Ryan and Freddy Freeman total bases. He's hitting over four to nineteen in a career versus Jose A Rena and it's minus one oh five. It's essentially even money for two total bases, a double homer, two singles, whatever. You gotta get good track record. It's a little BVP, of course, but I'm gonna go with Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 1: You know what, I almost picked him for my home run call, and because I'm so mad as Jordan Alvarez, I'm gonna change it. I'm gonna go with Freddy Freeman today, Freddy free And you know what, pick It's time that you and I be together and can celebrate tomorrow. Let's let's have a good to have a good day together.
Speaker 3: It's good week.
Speaker 2: Tonight's gonna be a good night. Okay, tonight's the night tonight, Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get to the DFS, I promised this, so here it is.
Speaker 2: This is the winning image. We've saw.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of great entries, but I told you this week we pick a winner. We're gonna get this person the hat. He's an og also, and he was laying in the weeds. And then he finally showed us this mister buster. Look at that, Oh my goodness, look at that, the Ryan Fitzpatrick. Because not only did he give us the hair, he gave Joey p the beard and the open chest hair.
Speaker 2: So all of that together that is spectacular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a look. I think it's a great choice. I still personally love my guy one time boom King who's on Twitter. His something about Joe well Mary was very good. That was my favorite. I think that was my favorite. But I sure do like that look. That is quite the look there the Joey Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 2: Joey Fitzpatrick, here's.
Speaker 3: A whole sounds like a singer from inside.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows Joey Fitzpatrick. He's such a good lad. He's a good fellow. You should get to know Jelly Fitzpatrick. Home run later, board's still got to high.
Speaker 1: Colby's at the top there at thirty one, so no change there at the top of the board except Mike mah' is still there twenty six, which is terrible. So we got to get Mike Marra out there fast as possible. All right, let's get to the DFS section here, Louis Severino, I was Joey Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: Nine point one K for several Reno on DK, ten point one from Aaronola, nine three for Christian Vier, and then Brian Bellow is five K. He's gonna be very popular tonight. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a Brian Bellow secondary arm, but Christian Xavier at nine three Aeronola ten one. If you can make it work with those two guys, I would do that. It's a kind of very very tunnel vision tonight in DFS two things.
Speaker 3: It's it's said bio. It's very confusing because it's it looks like Bello. It's a Brian And I like it because this dude hits a hundred and he's gonna light it up for early innings. And I think, you know, I didn't even see now that i'm thinking about it, I didn't see his k prop on you.
Speaker 1: Should look at US four and a half.
Speaker 2: I bet it's three.
Speaker 3: And I will tell you a lot of these books don't like to get these high minor league strikeout guys on the books. Early Spencer Straider didn't. But if they do and it's four and a half, take the over on Bio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, it is bio. It's like I said, it's us one of names in the brain right now for me, like i'le g I l.
Speaker 1: On FanDuel single picture site. You can have a sevar Reinald lineup.
Speaker 2: He's a little cheaper.
Speaker 1: I still prefer Javier on the strikeout total. And then Aaron Nola at ten point five. If you want to go in cash, that's fine. And I said last night it was not a good DFS day. You know, part of the show is we always give you something. It was wrong tonight, we make it back. Keep it simple. Yankees, Phillies, Astros, Dodgers. Those are the lineups to look at target stack wise, and you've got some value in there. Aaron Hicks is two point five on DK, two point four on FanDuel D. D Gregorio's is two point three, Derek Hall is two point eight on DK, and Jake Lamb is cheap on both sides too, at two k on FANDEL and two point three. So free square against the righty who's not very good in Urina. You know, give it a shot, you know, just get get in some of those better lineups that have some good matchups with some of the cheap guys.
Speaker 2: Phillies have some cheap guys.
Speaker 1: Yankees bottom of the order, Astro's bottom of the order, and of course the Dodger.
Speaker 2: Botto of the order is pretty cheap.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, I'm gonna hold hands with Welsh and we're go with Freddy Freeman and Mike Mayer is gonna be back on Mike Trout today, So there you go.
Speaker 2: There you have it.
Speaker 1: Any other final thoughts for our our peanuts and cracker Jacks before we call things out.
Speaker 3: Bogman and I are going to be on our twitch twitch dot tv slash in this league if I could give a little promotion there. We're doing some live stuff Monday through Thursdays a little bit after this, so if people want to come check it out. Today's our first one plans. It's a fun games, it's fun fantasy stuff. We're doing so twitch dot.
Speaker 2: Not only that, the Secret show coming up.
Speaker 1: I got a little taste of it yesterday after the show Bodman showed me with the reels and I had some hilarious it's basically like ridiculousness where we're gonna watch reels and make comments on it.
Speaker 2: I'm all for that. I told him, I want to be on all these because this looks like a good time. I want to get Oh my god, you totally.
Speaker 3: I would love it if you are. Yeah, and it's it's a fun live stream stuff that then hour two of it goes to our Patreon where we'll be doing podcasts and stuff like that. But yeah, the ridiculousness side is fun.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that, So go check out the it l Army on Patreon and that'll do it for us.
Speaker 2: But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kid,