Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and decide and he arms range from studio scene. Say, Sanjola, we're in a dim lit We're in a timly lit room dealing with from the fowls the Armstrong and getting communications compound midwek home day and we're of the tutelage of our general manager Trump looking at Ukraine. What's looking at Israel? I'm looking at tariffs. I'm looking at going after the University's trumpety Trump Trump, Yeah, good board. I know things are moving, They're shaken. No more status quot train the swamp. Jack's not down for it. He'd look at him with his cynicism and his eye rolling. Is all right? Time to take on the beast. Time to take on the beast. Here's you with us? Are you with the beast? Here's the most interesting thing I've heard today? Oh good, just heard it. Long discussion on MSNBC of all places, which if you don't watch cable news, and good for you, you shouldn't, and neither neither do any of your friends or anybody else. Really, So why we still talk about it. I have no idea because nobody's watching these shows. But anyway, MSNBC with talking about an Atlantic article. Atlantic also left leaning publication, both highly distraught over the amount of land China has purchased around our military bases in the United States. Now we've talked about this before, but the fact that MSNBC and The Atlantic are saying, holy crap, look how much of land China has purchased around military installations in the United States of America, given these recent drone attacks from Israel on Iran and Ukraine on Russia. So that leads me to believe that's a real, real story. Not that I didn't think it was real anyway, but it is really a real story. I'm interested in the ideological dynamics of that. I happened to just be thinking about Marxism, both in the twentieth century and today before we went on in reference to Mom Dannie and some stuff going on in universities, and there's one more story that we'll get to later, and thinking about the Marxists who were just ideologically Marxists in the twenty first in the twentieth century, and those who were actual agents of the Soviet Union and I've got to admit to hear the pretty far left of American politics making noises about, hey, we've go to be on the against these damn comedies. That's heartening in a way. Surprised, it's beyond heartening. But that's a hell of a story. Man. You talk about we are we're just such a we're the big dog. We've always been the big big dog, will always be the big dog. Whatever I mean that just we're so that whatever you call that, and combine that with the naivete of, look, we'll be nice to them and they'll be nice to us, of course, because that's how people act. How in the hell did the United States of America allow Chinese businesses which is the Chinese Communist Party. I guess people didn't understand that at the time in their laws. Yes, you're not allowed to be a company that doesn't do what the Communist Party wants you to do. So okay, so you're uh, I was gonna use some fake Chinese name, but I'd probably get myself into trouble. You're you're you're Bill Jones in a Chinese name, and you're on a I don't know, a sandwich corporation whatever you do. You bought a bunch of land around a military base in the United States of America and the comedy Party tells you, hey, we're gonna put a whole bunch of containers shipping containers on your land. You don't have an option of saying no, you're not. What are you going to put in them? Don't worry about it, exactly. So we have shipping containers full of drones around all our military installations the United States on land China purchased long ago, and we allowed them to do it pretty much. Okay, it's just an agricultural company. It's an agricultural company based at Shada. It's just agriculture. Wow. Lord wow. Joshcarborough is even talking about we got to do something about that eminent domain or something. But we can't. We can't let them have that land around, no kidding, that's right, sir. What percentage of people and or institutions are hip to the whole Michael Pillsbury on hundred Year Marathon, the evolution and thinking about China. I suppose a fair number are because Trump made such a big deal of it, But there are still I guess my point is there are still large sectors of the American economy, especially are our business community that still think of China ninety percent as a market and are dimly aware that it's a hostile power bent on our overthrow, but just dimly well, the American people are there. The recent polling is it went from like fifteen percent to now like ninety percent of Americans who think China is our enemy. But in terms of business and government, I don't know. That's a let's have a national vote right now, that's not a thing really on these as. We don't have propositions in America, like for instance, Couo, Unicornia. But let's have a national proposition. Let's take back all the land within one hundred and seventy five miles probably ought to be five hundred miles of any military installation owned by any Chinese entity. We'll pay for it as a people. Then we'll sell it to some nice couple from Maine or something like that. For some reason, it's some constitutional let's have a vote. Anybody care about that? No, okay, sorry, in the case of China, it doesn't matter. We're taking the land back. Yeah, yeah, and you know the call the Supreme Court, they'll say, yeah, kind of busy. We'll call you back. Why don't you go ahead and we'll let you know. Everybody agrees. So that's a troubling thing. U. We can get into some of the details later. Here's the second most exciting thing I've heard today. I'm sorry before we get to that, Michael, did you just have your head in your hands? Yeah, I'm fine, guys, I'm just dealing with the cold a little bit. Okay. Oh okay, it looks like you were despairing and I thought the show had been that bad. No, no, no, we're good. Okay, all right, good. Back to the second most interesting thing. You have a cold, Michael. Oh, yeah, yeah, the wife came home with something miserable. Blaming on the wife. Stick in my little my little booth here. Good. I do blame it on on the wife though. That'll make you feel a little better. Um, she gave you a cold, probably out of malice.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this for years. The common cold, because it is so common, is unappreciated for how miserable it makes you feel when you're in the midst of a cold. If you didn't know you had a cold, you'd go to the hospital because you feel so horrible. It is the paper cut of illnesses. It won't kill you, but it's miserable, the paper cut of illnesses. The other story most interesting to me today that we don't need to spend a lot of time on because it's obvious what it is. But Gavin Newsom is the governor of California, is in South Carolina meeting voters. Oh that's funny. What the hell is going on? And as I saw one cable news host point out, I just did some googling around, there are no direct flights between Sacramento and Columbia, South Carolina, so he must have put some effort in getting there. And not only that, he was introduced by Congressman Clyburn, the guy who got Joe Biden the nomination in two thousands. Well he saved the Democrats winning the election, but he introduced Gavin Lane nine said, I think this guy's got a really good chance. So he's got Cliburn on his side at least, so that's a pretty big deal. Run Kevin fries In any way. But Gavin Newsom is clearly for one thousand percent. His life every day is about how do I get the nomination to run? Clearly Gavin, whose administration just said, no way, will we stop letting men compete in girls' sports in California. We're counter suing the Department of Justice. We're going for justice for trans You know, you know that that's all good stuff to throw at him. I don't think you need any of that. All you gotta do is drive around with your cell phone out the window. I could do it right now, Literally could do it right now. Hanson. You've seen it out from over on Arden because I know you drive that way too. What is that pile of refuse? What is that garbage and tents and bikes? Have you seen that? Michael? It's incredible. It's like a mountain. Now, how big is that gonna get? Before anybody does it? Anything about it? Right across from one of the nicer malls. With all I think I may have designed the perfect anti Gavin ad that will run in every market in America over and over and over again. And it was actually a retweet of a picture run by the fabulous folks at the California Globe, as I recall, But it's a picture of a bunch of junkies sprawled out amidst all their garbage and their needles and crap on a street corner happen to be Capitol Avenue with the state capitol in the background. I captioned it, the California dream can be yours all across America. Vote, Gavin Newsom, How do you beat that?
Speaker 3: Ad?
Speaker 1: I could pick We're in Sacramento, the capitol of California. I could pick a number of streets today, drive down there with my cell phone out making video. That would ruin his chances of being the president of the United States, because how do you explain that? Right? Anyway? Let's start all challenge all fall short sometimes, yeah, we do. We've had how homelessness is come to California and we're fighting it with innovative tools. What the hell is He's getting the money and the programs. Nobody's more upset about this than me. What the hell's going on? That was? That was about? That was about homelessness. He looks we need our local leaders to take control. What the hell's going on? You phony, you con man, you criminal? He laughed. I laughed. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Wednesday, July night. There twenty twenty five were armstrong and getty, and we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially, according to FCC rules and regulations, the show starts at mark.
Speaker 3: For twenty years, the big lie was that this kind of immigration didn't hurt working people. Now economists to come out and said, oh, what a surprise. Even the laws of supplying demand work in the low end labor market. So I talk about in that editorial what I call parallel prosperity that for years Wall Street has done well. Now it's time for Main Street to do well. And they can both do well. And that's the one big beautiful bill. That's the beauty of this. It helps Wall Street and Main Street.
Speaker 1: All juxtaposition at Wall Street and Main Street should be illegal. The First Amendment should be limited in that way. It's just so trite. But finally people are saying, well, of course, importing huge amounts of underpriced anything undermines the price of what's in the market, including people. Of course it does. What was the premise of that? I lost the premise of that. The premise is for twenty years, the lie was that immigration did not hurt working people. Rampant illegal immigration, even though you're left. He left. He's like Bernie were saying that all along. Yeah, interestingly enough, Yeah he was. I just was looking at this New York Times article about what's it called, something about, oh, can Democrats find their way on immigration? And they talked to all sorts of reasonable folks with reasonable pinions, and then they come to Iana Presley, Communist representative of Massachusetts. Quote, Democrats have to stop talking about the issue of immigration with in a republican frame. This has nothing to do with law and order. This is about power control, terror, and it is about racism and xenophobia. Donald Trump wants to make America Jim Crow again. And then some so those people, those Congress people still exist in the Democratic Party. Okay, we got to take a break. We got some Trump was asked about Epstein yesterday and his two hour press conference that he had answering every question about everything in the world, but he got asked about Epstein and it came up, and that's pretty entertaining. Among other things. On the way, we got Katie's headlines next here. Don't miss it if you missed the segment yesterday on how I'm trying to get rid of RBF and have a pleasant look on my face. I have an update on that. Oh, I got a few texts about that my personal life.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: The struggle is real, but I think it can be done. Wow. I'm fascinated by this or more to come, But first let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie.
Speaker 2: Starting with ABC the headline that's everywhere so far one hundred and ten dead in Texas and one hundred and sixty one missing in Kirk County.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the big update yesterday that nobody knew there were one hundred and sixty one people still missing and nobody's expecting to find them alive anyway. Wow. Often the missing thing is just they haven't checked in or the right people haven't checked in with them. But in this case, yeah, they have a bad feeling. Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 2: CNN sources say. Hag Seth did not inform the White House before he authorized the pause on weapons shipments to Ukraine.
Speaker 1: This is an interesting, damn story. Trump was asked about this yesterday about the pause and weapons to Ukraine. He said, I didn't authorize that, and now everybody's like, Okay, who did and are they in trouble or what's happening there? Right? Wow, that speaks to a bit of a problem in the old flow chart there in the administration. Yeah, I've got I'm intrigued by the idea of we're running short of necessary armaments. That's worth discussing. But yeah, I've got the who did it and why? Uh for you later. But it's it's pretty interesting. And the other interesting part is that Trump decided to end that press conference in front of everyone at a cabinet meeting, you know, let the world know. No, I didn't do that, somebody else did.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, because you know, sorry, while he was sitting shoulder to shoulder with hegsat right, I mean, that's throwing a stink bomb out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: From the Washington Post, Supreme Court allows Trump to launch mass layoff and restructuring plans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was another one of those no we're not going to stop them deals. They didn't rule specifically on the firings as a procedural thing, but yeah, it's fun. And the idea that well, no, you can't ever fi or government employees. Where hell did that idea come from? Well?
Speaker 2: The Union from the New York Times confronted over the Epstein files Trump and Bondietael supporters to move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a web of Pam's own weaving. Really, we can talk about that more later. But if you're a believer that Trump might be on that list, you know, it's pretty easy to craft a reason for them to say move on. It will come up in mailbag. Stay with us, okay.
Speaker 2: USA Today Elon musk Ai chat Butt Grock praises Hitler and posts anti Semitic tropes.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to read. Yeah, I want to get to that story. It's uh, it's nutty. Oh wow, troubling. Oh, I'm fast. I'm really really interested in that sort of stuff. I can't wait to hear that.
Speaker 2: From the New York Post, Convicted murderer Derrick Groves eludes law enforcement as he remains the last New Orleans jail escape on the run.
Speaker 1: I heard that today. There's one guy still out there, out there. He's a cold blooded murderer. Also, yeah, study finds he had he had the girlfriend inside, that she she was the one that helped them get out. He had he and the two of them were dating. Apparently. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: Study finds ancient dating tips to find modern love avoid bad breath, do your hair, and don't pick partners while drunk.
Speaker 1: Advice. Yeah, well probably I love that story. More on that later.
Speaker 2: And finally from the Babylon Bee, Furious Gavin Newsom says he won't stand silently by while Trump fixes California.
Speaker 1: Mm ah, I love it. Even on MSNBC they were talking about Gavin Newsom has some quality of life problems in California that will be difficult to explain to voters. That was on MSNBC, right right. I just I can't wait for that to begin. I hope I lived long enough to see Gavin Newsom's presidential run. It will be so satisfying. I think you're going to be dead within two years. I just I'm humble about these things. God is willing. I will laugh at his demise. Okay, we got a lot more on the way. Stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Scientists are resorting to once unthinkable solutions to cool the planet, like dumping chemicals in the ocean, sprang salt water into clouds, and injecting reflective particles into the sky. It's all published in the New England Journal of screw Up. We're just throwing stuff at the wall, what happens if we blow.
Speaker 1: Up the moon? So Trump was asked about the pause and shipment of weapons to Ukraine yesterday and he said I didn't authorize that, and that started quite a conversation about Okay, who did and why. I think the answer is out there and we are resuming. Trump has said that Trump's angrier Putin than he has certainly ever expressed publicly ever, And this is a developing story, so probably get into that an hour or two. Anybody with any familiarity with Trump can figure out where this is heading. He is through with Putin and personally angered by him. So yeah, yeah, stay tuned. This is an odd, odd story. A couple of stories from Silicon Valley Grock, which is the chatbot. It's the it's the chat GPT of Elon Musk's ex family, and a number of people like it very much. We've had listeners say, dude, you ought to try this one. It's really good. Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't just rest on chat gpt because I'm so happy with it. It's amazing. I just it's freaking amazing. But I should try the other ones. And a couple of yeah, a couple of my favorite writers keep mentioning Claude being very I can even remember who's that. Don't know that I like having one that has a name. I know, don't you know the whole give him, don't give him human names. Like yesterday late in the show, we were talking about this gut Health ripoff company. Sorry, that's allegedly in quotes my opinion, defensible first Amendment. Get your lawyers off of me. But they call themselves Zelli DEALI well, not Gut Health amalgamated or What's in your guts or something else, Sali, Why is it a chick's name? Why? Well, I'll tell you why. I think these people are trying to lead us down the path of feeling like these are human beings we're talking to and developing personal relationships with non humanities. That's what they're trying to do. Yes, let's all move to the uncanny valley anyway, getting back to the story, So you got your grac It published a number of ant hy semitic posts Tuesday, It's second flurry of controversial responses to users in recent months. Wait a minute, what do you mean? It published a number of posts? Wes, what that whole sentences? Mystifies me? What on we go. In a series of viral posts on x GROC started to call itself Mecha Hitler, as in mechanical Hitler. So there's sometimes Groc up late at night and like elon himself or Trump or other people or other people. It would have been me back in the day. You know, if you had a few drink, it's a long day, you're a little frustrated with the world, and you just start firing crap off. I don't know does GROC do that? Is Groc drinking whiskey or snorting silicon chips or what? I don't know. So the chat bot or mecha Hitler suggested that an account called rad Reflections was a person named Cindy Steinberg who was celebrating the deaths of dozens of children went missing a mystic in Texas, but it start going after because of her last name. It called Steinberger. Radical said she was happy that a group of future fascists had perished in the Texas flood camp. Myssed it well known as a camp for the children of the state's political elite. I guess Groc's responses seized on the user's surname as the grounds for their stance on the issue. Quote classic case of hatred, dressed up his activism and that surname every damn time, as they say. Groc posted at one thirty eight pm. In another post, Groc said to deal with such viole anti white hate Adolf Hitler, no question, he'd spot the pattern and handle it decisively.
Speaker 3: What what.
Speaker 1: Did has Elon responded to this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, GROC back in your cage. Yeah, yeah, it's a I can't His comment is here a XAI said it was working to remove the posts and had taken action to ban hate speech before Groc posts on x But Elon is the guy who said which which AI went on some sort of woke rant it was Google's and and Elon himself said, they're gonna have to strip that down to the bottom because that is clearly an example of you know, they've they've got a particular attitude running through their entire company that has gotten into their AI, and that's going to be it's gonna you have to remove a lot of people to get rid of that. Well, is that true now of his organization? Yeah? I don't know. I guess it was a couple of months ago. Groc posted about the white genocide of non black South Africans in response to prompts wholly unrelated to the topic. Why are all of these AI bots like your least hinged friend who doesn't know when to keep their mouth shut? Trunk uncle, Yeah, yeah, well it has no I'd better not say that. Philter Ich, Yes, and in you know, it's it's reading everything and absorbing everything, right that starting point thinks it's appropriate to say to deal with such viole anti white hate Hateolf Hitler no question. Yeah, he's about the pattern and handle it decisively. That's pretty interesting. Whoa whoa whoa No.
Speaker 3: No no no no no.
Speaker 1: We don't like look to Hitler as an example of good things Kroc No no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No no no.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting And I'm wondering if they're having those these conversations. If they're not, they certainly should be. Hey, those of you work in Silicon Valley. Are you talking about this? So the fact that these AI things, these language learning models, everything they get comes from online. I mean that expression he's too online or she's too online is about the culture of being online. Is weird. It's not the way any normal person talks. You're way, way more snarky and aggressive and and all kinds of bad things online than you are in real life. All know that. But so if these AI bots are are learning about humans from only from Twitter and Facebook and all these different things, of course that's the way they're going to talk. Well, they're not only learning about humans from that, but it's part of the st They aren't sitting around listening to normal conversations. They aren't sitting around listening to human beings interact driving in the car or sitting around the lunch table. Right, it's all published material, so they aren't going to have any real understanding of the way people don't talk that way Grock or Chat, GPT or whoever's saying these that's not the way normal people actually interact. Yeah. Yeah, when we were on vacation, the Wall Street Journal had a big story about several big time CEOs, I mean, like huge, giant corporation CEOs. We're starting to be a little more open about Yeah. Yeah, AI is going to eliminate many, many thousands of jobs around here. We're just figuring out where and when any So that's becoming more and moretant. I mean it's always been undeniable. All you have to do is use it a couple of times and start to picture the sort of you know, like bottom third of whatever profession, that those jobs will go away. That's going to be an enormous political economic shock. But any yeah, I don't know. I run into situations every day where I think we're a long way from AI taking over the world, just because like every time I have to fill out something online with my address, I think we're a long way from AI taking over. The fact that I'm putting my address in this box for the eight millionth time in my life and that isn't automatic means we're a ways away. Or the fact that if I type into anything you okay, letter, you okay, question mark, and it changes it to I, so it doesn't recognize you as something you could use as a word, doesn't understand that you okay actually is kind of grammatically okay, whereas I okay is not. I mean, So, just things like that makes me think now we're quite a way's way, because that you could show anybody over the age of eight you okay, and they would be able to read that and understand it. But your computer or iPhone or whatever can't. That's a good point. I just don't know how quickly they'll overcome that sort of thing or find workarounds or whatever. But it's it's an interesting question. More Silicon Valley controversy. After a momentary message from her friends at Trust and Will, do not do this to the people you love, leave your wishes undocumented when inevitably you go to meet your maker, especially when Trust and Will can create and manage a customer state plan with you starting at one hundred and ninety nine dollars. It's so inexpensive. She could jump on this program today. Step by step process, they walk you through. You start putting in all the information like your address, Hey groc, can you fill this in? And if you get snagged on anything at all, they've got live customer support chat, phone or email to answer questions. It's built to follow your state's laws wherever you live. It's really quite amazing. Yeah, And as a guy who's in communication with folks in the legal community, I will tell you this battles over estates and stuff. They rip families apart. It's really important to do the secure your assets, protect your loved ones. With Trust and Will get twenty percent off your state plan documents, if by visiting trustinwill dot com slash armstrong, that's trust and will dot com slash armstrong. So I'm going to the Met, for instance, the big art museum in New York, and my kids are getting really tired chat GPT, I just say, where do I go to see the most? Van Goes? I didn't see where we were because I'd had that conversation earlier with it about how do we get to the Met, so it knew what the conversation was. So I just said, where do I go to see the most? Bengos? That said go up to the third floor, numbers eight twenty two through eight twenty five. I mean, that's just amazing. Yeah, that is. That's crazy. Huh. And there's all kinds of examples of that. Again, if you're not using it, men, you should start. By the way, the past tense of van Goes is actually van Wentz. Anyway, you know, we don't really have time for this next story. I'll give you the very short version of this, and it's very inside Silicon Valley, but it points to an ongoing fight in American society. You got this guy, Sean McGuire. He's thirty nine years old. He's a zillionaire. He's a big contributor to a private equity fund. Is that what they are, Sequoa Capital, And they're a super giant financier of things technical and futuristic and blah blah blah. And if you're in that world, you're more than familiar with them. They manage more than sixty billion dollars, top tier venture capital firm. This guy is he's ses A and G material for sure. Sean McGuire shout out if you're listening. He posted about Zorn Mumdani, the communist Islamist jackass who may well be the next mayor of New York City. McGuire chimed in on the New York City mayoral candidate, a Democratic socialist who is Muslim, calling mundanmi On Islamist who comes from a culture that lies about everything. And he's spent the days since sparring with ex posters in Silicon Valley types. And now the left is mobilized trying to get Sequoia his employer, to get rid of him or silence him or whatever. And it's an interesting fight. It includes a number of like big time CEOs of Indian descent, because Mundani, the African American which I want to talk about, is actually of Indian descent. Is Indian parents just ended up in Uganda. But it's really quite the fight. Now, can you express something that's a little that's out there? Referring to India as a culture that lies about everything? That is not the first time I have heard that allegation about Indian business culture. Really, anything about exception is viewed differently there than it is in the United States. Yeah, yeah, But anyway, you're seeing more and more people saying, yeah, I don't care what you think. Here's what I think on the right side of the aisle, and I love it. His ideas are bad. Subjective to the light of day, they won't last. How is it going me trying to get rid of RBF? If you suffer from RBF, you should stay tuned because I've learned some things about that. We've got mail bag on the way. Also, stay here. Guy through the slowest pitch of Major League Baseball season this year night, in an attempt to get out of a game in which it was a blowout and everybody wanted to be over, he threw a thirty four mile an hour pitch, which wouldn't be easy to do. Yeah that's uh yeah, that's it doesn't have enough steam to get to the place, right. Yeah. Yeah, here's your freedom loving quota the day. Continuing our series of the great Thomas Sowel celebrating his ninety fifth birthday while we were on vacation. So many choices, I'll go with this one today. People who pride themselves on their complexity and derit others for being simplistic should realize that the truth is often not very complicated. What gets complex is evading the truth. Oh that's a good one, right there, Yes, sir, Yes, sir. Mailbag drops a note mail Bag at Armstrong and Geddy dot com. I love this from Alnonymous at the Sea Ranch, beautiful little community northern California on the Ocean. I have stayed there many times. Yeah yeah, I'd thought about buying some real estate there once upon a time, but what was holding back was I didn't have nearly enough money anyway, Al rights, I find the best definition of maturity to be doing what you want to do, even if your mother wants you to do it. That's a great definition of maturity anyway, just thinking about it, taking it in yes, I am ruminating it. In yes, I mean the obvious is, you know, I'm going to do what I want. And if your mother says I think that's a great idea, you say, well, I'm not doing it. You're not mature. But then he makes his ultimate point. Unfortunately, the left isn't mature enough to acknowledge wanting anything that Trump's Trump puts in place, even if they believe it's a good idea. Order security, sending illegal aliens who are violent criminals out of the US, requiring able bodied, non child bearing adults on Medicaid work for their benefit, destroying your on's ability to create a nuclear warhead. The list is long. Come on, Left, it's time to grow up. I was thinking of examples of my high schooler who does a number of things that are self defeating, but it's part of his whole rebelling against the man thing that you have to do when you're that age. Well, right, exactly. You know I've told the story before, and we should do a mail bag, but I can't resist. I was. I can picture the very intersection my dad and I were at stop sign on the way back to high school. It's probably my junior year or so, going back for some ballgame or something, and he was talking about college and I said, yeah, maybe I don't want to go to college, and he said, Okay, that's up to you. I well, I, oh, no, I guess I'll go to college. The one my son is he's always talking about how lady's gonna stay up, and then he got stuff to do the next day. I'm like, how is this going to benefit you? Well, you're not doing anything. Why is sting up late gonna make it? Because I'm gonna step as late as I want. Okay, got it moving along. WNBA observation writes Dan and Frog's Breath, North Carolina. You know I've spent many any happy days. Indeed, I lived at one time in North Carolina. I don't recall visiting the friendly environs of Frogs Breath anyway, he says, gentlemen, the story the other day about Caitlin Clark finishing ninth in the player's All Star vote is evidence that the nineteenth Amendment was a terrible idea should be repealed. Sorry, Katie, Oh good lord. He wants to deny to write a woman to vote? Dan, Come on, maybe that sort of attitude passes in Frog's breath. Not on this show, certainly not, Robert writes, guys, Tuesday's discussion on gender Benning madness reminded me of my own identity disorder. See. I was born in North America, but sometimes I identify as Central American or South American. You see, I'm actually trans American. That in my mind? Will so that in mind? Will California allow me to have my gender as trans am on my license? Can I get a racing stripe and a phoenix tattoo on my chest paid for by medical as gender affirming care. I think he's trying to point out how absurd all of that is. You are what you are, no matter what you say.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: Jared and Mississippi totally different topic on the Epstein list. I'm losing confidence with this administration. Everyone knows Epstein didn't hang himself, and now the gas lighting continues, just like under Biden. It's Jared and Missouri. I got this from Patty coincidental that Net and Yahoo nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize the day after Trump squashed the Epstein case. The Masad and CIA used Epstein to blackmail politicians and political leaders. He was given free rein to do whatever evil atrocities he could dream up. The public won't let the story die because of the thousands of children that have been trafficked. Rexwell was convicted given twenty years. She should be freed because nothing happened here. Bongino, Patel and BONDI are obeying orders from Trump. Yeah, I forgot to bring that aspect of it everybody, those of you, because I know if you who are really into the Epstein thing, it's all about the hundreds of thousands of children that have been trafficked for sex by the Democratic Party in Hollywood and my number of other people. Yeah, totally different topic. We are trying to come up with an only fans gimmick because it's not all sacks, and we came up with Jack building birdhouses while wearing a female cheerleader outfit. And boy, the response from you folks has been overwhelmingly positive. A number of subscribers have already identified themselves Jack, so have had it. Wow, Wow, I should launch that today. All I need is the cheerleading outfit some lumber in a couple of hours. Sounds like a great idea. Get me doing it. I love it. Um, so we're sending Patriot missile batteries to Ukraine now, hmm our two. We'll get into that. If you miss it, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty