Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's Listener Q and day time.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? Happy weekend? It's Best Bits time. We are in Listener Q and A Abby is joining me. Hey, Abby, Hello, are you? I'm good having a happy Saturday over here. We're gonna start with some shout outs. Sorry, my head is weirdly turned right now. I'm trying to find a way to get comfortable in this scenarios. It's not easy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I can face you and you.
Speaker 3: Were looking I was looking at the side of your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was getting a little dizzy and I was like, this is not working conversation, okay. Shout outs. Love to hear you sing and enjoy when you play in the games. Sherry from Maryland, Oh, thank you. I love your friendship. Kathy from Montana. I think she's referring to our friendship. Yes, I believe my friendship with myself. Sometimes I'm not sure. Please never quit the best Bits. It's so fun getting to know everyone on a personal level. That's really sweet. That is I'm glad people are liking it. Shout out to Abby for dating a man with a kid from a man with the kid. Err and in Kansas, let's go so shout out. Okay, we'll get into a little bit more of that stuff on part one, but part three we're keeping with some fun questions over here. Favorite comfort food when feeling homesick Sierra.
Speaker 3: Mac and cheese, Kraft mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: Oh that, Yeah, you had to go specific on there.
Speaker 3: Because that's what I grew up eating, Like that's all I ate when I was a kid. It's kind of a.
Speaker 2: All nineties babies ate. I guest was it probably that I was just talking to my sister about this the other night. We have like a carb diet, Like I ate so much crash mac and cheese and bread with butter, with my meals with mashed potatoes, Like that was my meals all the time.
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel like I never had fruit or vegetables like same. I'm like, what did I eat? And then I had ramen noodles you know those like all the time. Yep, Like in middle school. I remember I made them because it was so easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was like make your own food night when that happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like two ingredients. It's just the noodles and then the little packet of flavoring. Yeah, probably really bad for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a Kansas thing too. You know, we're like the wheat States, so we really like our carbs.
Speaker 3: I guess, so we like things out of a box.
Speaker 2: I said that same thing I said. I don't think until I was in college, I really like incorporated vegetables into my diet.
Speaker 3: What is uff with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think my parents tried, but I'm just like, no, I don't want that. I don't want the Just give me the carbs, give me the mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a Kansas girl thing. But craft mac and cheese, that's a good one. Do you still eat it from time to time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah sometimes. But I switched to Goodles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do like the Goodles.
Speaker 3: It's like a healthier version.
Speaker 2: I like to think it is good. It's good, but it's definitely like when you're when you're craving something so specific.
Speaker 4: It just has a little bit of taste different. Oh yeah, it's way different. It's nothing like you can't nothing co maars to craft.
Speaker 2: No, but there's by a reason for that. It's probably not good for us.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: I can't be Okay, craft mag and Cheese. But Oodles now Goodles, Goodle, Goodlesodles is a g Goodle.
Speaker 4: I think it's Goodles Goodles. I don't even know, but I said Goodles.
Speaker 2: Isn't that Gwyneth Paltrow's brand or something?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Is it?
Speaker 3: I honestly didn't.
Speaker 2: Did I make that up in my head?
Speaker 3: Isn't she like goop or something?
Speaker 2: She is Goop? But you know, it just makes sense. Goodles, Goop, Gwyneth.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's I'll have to look that up.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's really my brain things this week? What's up with her relationship with Arnold from the Sore Losers podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I still don't know. I don't. I don't understand, but it's funny to go along with.
Speaker 2: Okay, So where when did this all start? Just randomly one day?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So apparently like they had an in well no, no, no, a real guy. His name's Arnold, and he like messaged them, was like, hey, can I be your intern? But like they don't have the money to pay an actual, like full time employee.
Speaker 3: Or part time or whatever.
Speaker 4: And now they just made it like a thing I don't understand, Like I really don't like rays, like get out of here Arnold, like he's beating him and stuff. And then they're like, go back with Abby, and I'm like, where did that start? I was never like a thing, like I'm still left in the dark and I'm part of it, do you know?
Speaker 2: No, That's why I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: Like I see comments all the time they're like, oh, I bet Abby hates this like Arnold.
Speaker 2: Well, I do think they reference it a lot. Yeah, I think that joke is reoccurring a lot on EPI zodes, But I was curious where it came from. At least I now know Arnold was a real person.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was like a real person.
Speaker 4: I think he like didn't he come into the studio. I don't know, but he was real. But then they just made him like imaginary, like.
Speaker 2: And he imaginary dates you or wants to.
Speaker 3: Date you, yes, and they like it's like he looks like Elmo. What is that? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't know the Elmo part either. I'm also I'm gonna be so so real with you. These guys on the show make up these stupid jokes that they roll with for years. There's one joke that Lunchbox every time he comes in, he says happy New Year, yes, and him and Scuba have like these full blown conversations about like it's New Year's Day. And I'm like, do you guys never get old? Like this gets so tiring for me, But you guys are part of.
Speaker 4: It, like it's every day. He's like, yeah, what kind of shots did you have last night? I'm like, oh my gosh, really every day.
Speaker 2: It's that. They also Lunchbox has his running joke where he is always recording best bits on the actual Saturday really, which I'm like, the logistics about don't even quite work, but fine, we'll keep rolling with it. And then the arnold thing. Like they have so many of these jokes. I'm so curious if this is just these dudes trying to like make excitement in their workplace, or if this is a common thing that most guys do. Oh, that's a good question, you know what I mean, Like they all just have these running jokes that exist forever.
Speaker 4: I think, so to just have like a running inside joke and to see people's reaction that they're like, what are you talking about? And You're like, haha, you don't know, like there's a box.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't get it. I still don't get it even if it.
Speaker 3: Like I don't either.
Speaker 4: And it's been happening the Arnold won for like five years, because like it was when I first started, yeah that and I'm like, who is Arnold? And then I just went with it, And now I'm just like this is crazy that I still don't know, but I haven't even asked. Really, you just gonna go with it, Like I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: They posted something that was like Arnold's leaving, like he's leaving to go I don't know as our end, like the best intern.
Speaker 4: Everybody's finally leaving. And then people are like, what is Abby gonna do? Like I bet she's so sad. Somebody check on Abby, Like I didn't even know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this person is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Arnold didn't tell me he was leaving. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there's the story on Arnold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll have to ask Lunchbox and Bray cause.
Speaker 2: And even if you ask him, I'm not sure that you're gonna get the actual probably not because again it's an inside joke that apparently nobody else is allowed to be in on, right, So you allowed to be in on a way that they approve of, but you don't get actually being on the whole joke itself.
Speaker 3: Except you just have to go with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's weird around here sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What is the best travel spot you've ever visited? Amy in New Hampshire.
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh.
Speaker 4: In high school it was sophomore year. There was a group of us. There were like, oh my god, I think like forty five and we went for twenty one days maybe twenty No, it was probably twenty four days. We went to Greece, Switzerland, Spain, France and Italy and that was like the.
Speaker 3: Best trip of my life because it was so much fun.
Speaker 4: I know, because it was guided, right, so it was like we had a guide and then like a few chaperones.
Speaker 3: But it was the most amazing trip. I would say, I loved Switzerland, but I love Greece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard, like all honestly, all the ones I said. Though, it was like the best because we got to see like the Eiffel Tower, the Colisseum in Rome. But we went on this like Greek Aisle cruise. It was like four days like through the Mediterranean. That was probably my favorite. I would say it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Was this like a study of broad situation with school or.
Speaker 3: It was like associated with school, but it was basically just like a summer trip if you wanted to go.
Speaker 2: And how many of you guys you said.
Speaker 3: Like forty five students?
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: It was insane.
Speaker 2: Do you still talk to anybody from that trip?
Speaker 4: Like five of my friends went yeah, okay, Yeah. It was like cause I mean I knew most of the people I went to school with since like first to third grade and then we just like grew up together.
Speaker 3: So like most of those people went on it.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was like it.
Speaker 2: Was four grades that if you had to choose one above all of those, she would know that is hard.
Speaker 3: I would say.
Speaker 2: Italy, Italy, Yes, okay, like if you could choose one, go back to right now to go explore some more Florence.
Speaker 4: Florence, Italy okay, because there's like the river and I just remember like walking at night and it was like so magical.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Europe in general is pretty magical, Yes, But so I get what you're saying, like it's hard to choose all of those, but it is. You also have to choose sometimes which one you're gonna go back to versus try and see new places. So that's why I was curious which one out of all of those you'd go back.
Speaker 4: To, Yeah, because I I can't do that trip again, Like that's once in a lifetime, Like as an adult, you rarely have, you know, three weeks to just like go travel Europe.
Speaker 3: So oh, it was the best.
Speaker 4: I recommend like doing one like that where you just kind of see the highlights in all of them instead of like staying because sometimes you like to be like, oh, I'm going to stay in this one place.
Speaker 3: For a week. But once you get to Europe, I mean you went over.
Speaker 4: New Year's yeah, and it's just like so fun to balance, like you just try to get your highlights and then move on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because it's so much easier to travel within those countries versus coming back to Estates and then going back over because that tripover sucks. But once you're there, traveling within there is super easy, it's cheap. It just makes sense to try and see more while you're over there right, Yes, okay, that's a good one. What would be your dream job? It's it my notes app on my computer correct people's names, so it currently says seek from Wisconsin. But that is definitely not the name that I wrote down.
Speaker 3: Who would it be?
Speaker 2: Maybe, No, it's not Sierra Sarah. I don't know. I do not know what my notesapp does sometimes. Anyways, somebody from Wisconsin would like to know this.
Speaker 4: Let's see, my dream job would be like in lady a Hillary Hillary Scott, I love to be like a female in a group.
Speaker 2: Okay, would rather be a part of a group than by yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's like my true dream.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could do that even a lot easier than even trying to foresee the solo thing.
Speaker 4: I know, it's hard to like meet, It takes a lot for people to come together like their voices. Like I feel like it would be hard to be a part of a group, you know, because you just the style that you're looking for, Like I don't know a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them before. I feel like in songwriting type sessions where they've met when they first kind of moved to Nashville and they kind of got put together and it felt right, right, Maybe you have to do more songwriting sessions. I know, I think so in those type of trio situations.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, Like Lady A didn't wasn't somebody singing, and like Charles was in the audience, like Hillary was up there, or maybe Charles was the other way, the other one was in the audience, and they're like, oh my gosh, Like I love their voice.
Speaker 3: They just started talking.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I do think you're right, and like see if their voice is meshed. But they have just like the perfect voices, all three of them, the perfect blend. And I feel like that's sometimes hard to find.
Speaker 2: Well, there's not a lot of trios. We don't have very many trios.
Speaker 3: It's really not.
Speaker 2: I want to say, they're like the only one at least in country music. Yeah, why are they not? You have the duos? Well, I think duos are sometimes easier. Again, you have just two people's opinions and two people's visions versus three and all the triplets that we had, trios, triplets, same thing. I told you guys, my brain is doing something. The band Perry we had that they stopped and then Sugarland at one point was a.
Speaker 3: Trio they were that didn't last long.
Speaker 2: No, and then we have the chicks.
Speaker 3: And then give any others I mean like Rascal Flats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rascal Flats. But see, if you look at a lot of them, they take breaks and then they come back or they don't ever come back. Lady A is really the only one that has with standed that entire timeline of their career.
Speaker 4: Because I think they've all had like summer similar like vision, you know, like family. You know, they kind of took a break to like have family.
Speaker 2: And they even took a break to your point when Charles went and did some solo stuff and so did Hillary, and I think they still have pieces of that, but they're still together. They're actively still a band. But yeah, that makes sense. I think it's just harder. I think it's really hard.
Speaker 4: It is, and I think it stems back to me and probably my confidence of like what do I have to offer? Like I'm not that great at songwriting. I try, I've been trying, you know, but like it's hard, and I don't I feel like I'm going to get in a room and like disappoint somebody or they'll be like, oh, what do you have what do you have today?
Speaker 3: And I'll feel like, eh, I don't really know. I just want to sing. I'll just sing what you wrote and you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's true. But also I think it would be easier for you if you weren't doing another job. I think so much of your brain capacity is taken up by this job. I know.
Speaker 3: I think that is accurate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a lot of your creative juices are utilized here, and then when you go home, that's like the last thing that you're wanting to do. That's why so many people who are songwriters often are just songwriters and they pick up a waitressing or bartending job because they really have to exert all of their energy into this one creative path.
Speaker 3: Yes, it would be.
Speaker 2: My guess, is a lot of that where your brain is just like, girlfriend, I don't have the capacity to do both of thesings.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, so, I really Yeah, Because I got advice from somebody when I first moved here and they're like, you have to pick one. You can only do the business side or the artist's side. I'm like, oh, well, here I am. And years later and I'm still I don't want to give one up.
Speaker 2: So and no, you're doing it in your own way. So that's okay, Yeah, that's fine. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back, all right. Jessica from San Diego would love to talk about jeans. She wants to know both of our favorite brands and style of genes.
Speaker 4: Oh you're gonna laugh at me now, look at my jeans the one day I wore back skinny jeans, skinny jean.
Speaker 3: I they're back in style, are they?
Speaker 2: I mean? But I'm also always been a contender. I am not like it's so funny when people will ask me for links for things and I'm like, there is nothing about me that is fashion forward. I love finding things that look good on me that because it makes me feel good. But I don't follow trends. I have no idea what's happening. Half the trends don't look good on me because I do not have the body type that is built from the model industry. I have a body type that has a short torso, short legs, and most things half fit me and half don't.
Speaker 3: So that is tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like I don't I don't do any of that. So I like, I say, like, I wear your skinny jeans. Wear whatever you feel comfortable, and that's what I like.
Speaker 4: Well, I agree, I feel like a lot of the jeans are super long, and so like, I know, these skinny jeans they fit right up my ankles.
Speaker 2: Perfectly fit. You can throw some boots on above them and they actually look good.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's great.
Speaker 4: I actually get a lot of mine from Target, like believe it or not. Okay, the ones I'm wearing right now are Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never looked at Target for jeans.
Speaker 4: It's just that it's like my body type, I don't have much back there, so it's not like I need the Kirby ones so fair they work out for me.
Speaker 3: I've tried Abercrombie. Okay, so I like there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Abercobbi is a good one.
Speaker 4: Do you had ones that I what did you say you wear? Because I asked you one time and I was like, oh my gosh, I need to check them out because yours are always cute.
Speaker 2: Well, so I always get My secret tikey to being the short girl is that I always get rough edged ones. Almost all of mine, besides my flare jeans have rough edges because it just they fit better for me because of my height. So if you're a short girlly, rough edges tend to fit a little bit better than when you have like the I don't even know what they're called, like actual created edges if you will, the yeah style though, so these are like they're like uh ankle flare. Oh okay, But I so, Pistola is one of my favorite brands. They're more expensive. But for a long time I would buy stuff from Abercrombie, and I liked Abercrombie. I had to always get Curve Love because I do have the curves, and again short torso weird things fit, and so I'd get Abercrombie, but they always fit just a little bit strange because of how short I was. Mm hm. So I went to up to Pistola. I was like, okay, I just have to I just have to invest in good genes because this is this is just what's gonna happen with me being a short girly. And Pistola almost every single pair I've ever gotten, I think there's only one pair that I had to get hemmed. All the rest of them have fit wonderfully. Now. The struggle with them, though, is every style is different, and you could get a style that I suggest, but it could still fit differently because that's how Pistola works. They don't like create the same thing over and over again. They create a bunch of different new to keep built unique in different styles. So that's what's to struggle with him. But as a short girly, Pistola has been my like go to. Okay, and a bunch of my flare jeans that I have are also Pistola, and those are the ones everybody loves. I'm a big flare girl. Flare Jean girly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like those too.
Speaker 2: I just think they look good on everybody.
Speaker 3: I like bootcut.
Speaker 2: Bootcut are cute too. I wear mm hmm cut are easy.
Speaker 3: How about the ones Kendrick Lamar bringing them back jeans? Low Rise flair? That's what people were like saying, Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Can't wear low Rise. God, I hate low Rise. The fact that we are bringing that magnets we want to cry. I love like they don't have to be major high rise, but I like that they actually fit my hips where they're supposed to fit. Low Rise are never We're never actually on your hips.
Speaker 4: Right, you feel like you're constantly trying to pull them up. Yes, if you've bend over, like you're showing everything.
Speaker 2: No, like anybody who and you hear like the guys who are like I hate the high rise sheets. I'm like, bro, that's where your hips actually are. The high rise actually fit your body the way it's supposed to fit. Low rise fit Like when you go to the doctor's office and they measure you, You're like, what are you measuring? Because this doesn't make sense. That's not where that goes. I know it is.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: That's what low rises to me. Okay.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is I always try to like keep up with the trends. I try to follow them, and so I bought like a whole bunch of like wide leg like with the holes and stuff, and it's just like not me. See, it's just not me.
Speaker 3: And like my boyfriend like laughs that, he's like, what are you wearing? I'm like, I'm just trying to be cool, but it's.
Speaker 2: Just it looks Okay, well you are cool, but this is also why you should find trends that fit you. Like I'll find trends and I'll be like oh, I'll do that one. I like those, but there's some where I'm like, no, Like there was a trend where people were wearing the jeans that they went out and back in on, like they kind of look like balloon pants. Oh, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: I think so I hated those. I never went to that trend.
Speaker 2: I if you would have put those on me, I would have looked like a clown. Oh my gosh, Like I do not have the legs for that. Yeah, you had to have very very like skinny tall legs for that trend. Do you know what I'm talking?
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What were you?
Speaker 2: What were you saying? Oh?
Speaker 4: I was seeing another I think I was sing another brand because she asked other brands I do like American Eagle.
Speaker 2: American Eagles are good ones?
Speaker 3: Is there American Goods? Is that a brand?
Speaker 2: American Goods is a brand that's I believe the jeans. Are you thinking of the one that kim Chloe Kardashian's brand? No, hm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I saw these in California and I was like, I love this brand.
Speaker 2: Good American. Maybe good America, Good American, that's Chloe Kardashian's yeah it is. Yeah, what I don't ask her. I like figured that out, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't really go with the Kirby ones. But hey, they looked good, so well.
Speaker 2: If they look good again, if they look good on you, that's what matters.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I just hearted.
Speaker 4: Just I recommend like trying on a whole bunch and like even if you think it you wouldn't like it, like not on trying it on, if you just see it there, I.
Speaker 3: Would just try it on anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, here's the key with jeans that I've had to do. Try on a bunch of different pair and unless you are obsessed with them, do not buy them. If you're like, oh these are okay, or these are the trend, they look they look okay, like I could get used to this, No, don't buy them. Unless you are obsessed with a pair of jeans, do not buy them, or do not keep them. If there's one thing I wish somebody told me with jeans, like I kept so many pears, especially in my early twenties when I was like trying to figure out the jean trend where it was like what do I want to wear? I kept so many I never wore them, right, I'm like, I lost money doing that instead of just finding pairs that I loved so so much and just sticking with those regardless of what the trends were.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I'm the same way. I have so many at home and I'm like, oh, I'll have an outfit for that.
Speaker 2: No, and you never wear them because you don't like them, like.
Speaker 4: They're too stiff or something. Yeah, that's also my problem, Like, oh, once you wash them, they'll get less stiff.
Speaker 3: No, they don't know.
Speaker 2: No, you have to wear them a lot for that to happen. So that's my thing with jeans. Regardless of what brand you find and whatever, love them. Be obsessed with them before you buy them. Be obsessed, obsessed, and I should go for anything that you buy though, honestly, And I'm telling that to Abby because Abby loves to buy stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh my closet, Yeah it's overflowing. Because I don't do that. I'm just like, oh, that's okay, but I still like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's advice for you.
Speaker 3: Obsessed.
Speaker 2: I am obsessed. I want to wear this every day, every hour. This is a this is amazing. That's how I shop.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. Yeah, No, that's good. That's a good way to filter out.
Speaker 2: It is and there's still gonna be things that you're obsessed with that three years down the road you may not like anymore. But as long as you're obsessed with it when you get it that you want to wear it so many times, then you know you made a good purchase. Versus it's fine if it's in the trends, I could get used to it. I'll try and figure out a way to wear it. No, you shouldn't know how you're gonna wear it.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's so dumb that I've done that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that shop that way. You're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Because it's like if it's on sale, I'm like, oh, I can put up with this. I don't really like the color, but I can up with it. It's only ten dollars.
Speaker 2: No, you can't do that. I can't.
Speaker 3: That's all I used to do.
Speaker 2: I'll start going chopping with you. Oh you'll be like, no, you're done. No you don't like it, you just start making yourself like it. How is your singing career going from Vanessa?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, it has been put to a hole.
Speaker 4: I have not been doing anything, and I was just thinking that actually on the drive. Heroes like, oh my gosh, it's been a long time since I like I put my song out in September.
Speaker 2: Of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been like it's five months not really doing anything.
Speaker 2: Have you done more guitar playing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do that.
Speaker 4: Like at home, I just I strum and sing. So my boyfriend got me a mic and a mic stand and a little what is it that you plug the guitar into like a n amp? Yeah, and so I can sit on the couch and sing kind of have my own riders round.
Speaker 2: It's like cute.
Speaker 3: It was cute. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Is he still playing guitar too?
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's really annoying. He's good, Like I'm like, how do you.
Speaker 2: Well, he's not your guitar player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to Actually, I'm like trying to get and like motivate him, like, okay, you can be my guitar player.
Speaker 3: So practice up.
Speaker 2: Let's go see you encourage that so that way you didn't have a guitar player.
Speaker 3: I just don't pick up things fast. And that's the annoying part.
Speaker 2: I hear you.
Speaker 3: It just takes me forever. I can.
Speaker 4: I know, like five chords, so I could I just play songs with those. I just keep looking up songs. They only have those like five chords.
Speaker 2: So it's okay. It takes time.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: Learning an instrument, learning a new language, all that stuff takes time here retraining your brain to do something completely new. Mm hmm. So and some people do well at picking up new things, that's true, but you're better at other things.
Speaker 3: Remember that that's true.
Speaker 2: That's just not your strong quality.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's not. But I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: So that's true. And all you can do is work on it. So this kind of goes along with that. When are you gonna record your first album?
Speaker 3: My first album?
Speaker 4: Well, I wanted to do that EP, like the five song, Yeah, and I think that next one I want to release like three songs at once, okay, and then that would be.
Speaker 2: Like part of it. I guess, Well, then you can add your to your other two that you've released and that would be your entire EP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like a little five song. Okay, that'll be, but that'll probably be a little bit because that's three songs. It took me a year to do one song. I'm not gonna wait that long though.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you have hometown, their home, their hometown, and then you have the ex boyfriend real, so you need three more and you're saying you haven't written them yet. No I haven't. Okay, So I write three songs? Yes, okay, I'm just you know, sitting uh accurately timeline for the people looking for a new album.
Speaker 4: So, Morgan, what's my next step? I sit down and start writing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to write some songs. Yeah, and maybe you write into trio situations. You never know, just saying that's true, throwing that out there. Okay, we're gonna get out of here, Abby.
Speaker 3: Good question. Where do you see piece?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be so out with you because my brain is on a different planet, the vertigo planet right now. Yeah, I don't know what's good and what's not because my brain is not functioning. And that's a correct way. So you feel good.
Speaker 3: I thought they were good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel uncomfortable answering any of Sometimes there are ones I.
Speaker 2: Don't really want to answer. Sometimes, why don't you ever tell me that? Just say you plead the fifth?
Speaker 3: Oh, I forget about that.
Speaker 2: You have every right to say you don't want to answer a question, and you also have every right to say I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 4: Oh that's my problem. Here's the people pleaser in me. Okay, I will make myself uncomfortable to answer any questions.
Speaker 2: I'm making sure you know, even though I feel like we've had this conversation off Mike too, you are welcome to not talk about anything you don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: But that's boring.
Speaker 2: But okay, well, there's still also ways you can talk if you tell me and be like, hey, I don't really want to talk about this, but if we need to mention it, I find ways.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Boundaries, Yeah, good at creating boundaries.
Speaker 2: I'm really good at boundaries. And I'll hope you talk about it without talking about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so love it.
Speaker 2: Just please remember that you always have that option. Okay, we're gonna get out of here before I have to have another boundaries conversation with the Abby Abby, thank you for being on Tell people they can find you. Hear you all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: On Instagram at Abby Lee Anderson. That's basically where I'm most active, but not even that active.
Speaker 2: You're there, I'm there and you can follow me out web Girl Morgan. Also check out my podcast Take This Personally. I think you'll love the recent episode Doctor Harry Cohen, who was all about sunshine and being the sun not the salt. It was a great episode if you need a lesson in being a good person. All right, everybody, see you later.
Speaker 1: So that's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and followed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.