Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 1: What's the god ever?
Speaker 3: Brought a couple voicemails I want to play?
Speaker 1: Would I say, just for this occasion? Right play number four?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Tax day is here. How about you all open up a charity account for all the stuff on the palette, give the proceeds to Saint Jude. Everybody who contributed money towards the purchase of the palette gets a little tax right off. It's a win for Saint Jude, win for everybody getting a tax right off, and a win for the show because this has been a bit for quite a long time. Lunchbox didn't make everybody rich with that palette, but it's at least he tried. It's better to try and fail than not try at all. We love you, Lunchbox, Yeah I don't.
Speaker 3: That's only how that works. It's the work is the problem. It's not word is the money like the work to actually wants to sell it what to say, and then I don't mind them donating or not donating, but it's selling it that we have no understanding of what he's going to do. So that's great in theory, but how would you even sell it?
Speaker 4: Because if we do sell it, I would like to take some of that money.
Speaker 3: And you could, but that's we're not even to that stage because we have no idea how to.
Speaker 1: Sell all the states.
Speaker 4: I haven't sold it.
Speaker 3: Right if it were about and it's not as easy as opening up an account and then donating from it, you just can't.
Speaker 1: It's just really not how it's done.
Speaker 6: I talked to my neighbor yesterday. He's moving, and he said that he sold five items on Facebook marketplace and like sold them in thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, but what I'm yes, I agree thirty minutes. But what I'm saying here is we create an account. I don't even know what that means, like an account to sell from or an account to We're not creating a separate bank account. Well, what the move would be would be to make the money off of it. Then everybody could donate what they wanted to donate from the money made. But she still had to sell it is it's a travesty, and we have until the twenty second we throw it all away.
Speaker 1: Hey, Abby, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you on the phone or can you? Is she on the phone?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, hi, Hi, So what is your proposal on this?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what's in the palette anymore.
Speaker 7: I barely do either.
Speaker 1: It's just been sitting taking up so much space. We all give what eighty bucks?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, so what do you propose?
Speaker 7: Well, so we can just stop hearing about it, I will do it for you, guys. But I want fifty of the proceeds.
Speaker 1: Of the profit.
Speaker 7: Yes, the profit.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't hate.
Speaker 3: It's better than it's better than nobody making anything, because that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: So how many of us put money in?
Speaker 1: I think you're looking at it wrong.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Because if she's taken half of the profits profits?
Speaker 3: Right, So it's like five hundred what's the what's the total here? What was it we spent on like five hundred bucks just for the sake of the story?
Speaker 1: Five hundred bucks? Okay, five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Once it hits five hundred bucks, it's all profit after that, and then whatever the profit is, she gets half of it.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, wait profits, Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 9: Wait wait.
Speaker 1: You said proceeds of all that I sell?
Speaker 10: Yeah, not just like.
Speaker 1: The proceeds and profit is once you make it back for the initial what if I don't at all? Though, that's part that you know that show Bush.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take that back. No, no, no, I meant for the overall, Like whatever you I sell.
Speaker 1: Back, Yes, no, no, abolutely.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get none, you guys. At this point, it's going to go in the trash.
Speaker 10: You're going to have to sell it.
Speaker 3: So we bought five hundred and twenty five bucks. I would say that if you sell it all, whatever profit you make, you get half the profit.
Speaker 7: So I don't think I'm going to make more than five hundred.
Speaker 1: You guys are of everything you're saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because that's a lot of work.
Speaker 7: And I don't you think people are gonna actually pay what? You guys know, I went.
Speaker 1: For some I did. Why we're all having this headache? I just say we throw away tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why is somebody not talking here?
Speaker 6: There's one person that's not talking here that is responsible for this whole thing.
Speaker 7: He's speechless now for a while.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 9: I'm tired of you guys say no to everything I want to do. But then Abby steps all do it.
Speaker 3: I don't we put it on a spaceship and spread. But your ideas are things that you even want us to do when they're your ideas. Or you want us to go to Sonic and have a yard cell, which they've said no to.
Speaker 7: And he wanted to use the shows social media for it, like I would just do it myself right on my personal like Facebook or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Ibby, you want the Bobby Bonshell listeners who kind.
Speaker 1: Of ship at all?
Speaker 9: We will?
Speaker 1: Who's we? You keep saying? Weed? You you are doing anything?
Speaker 2: Do you understand that putting on Abby's page doesn't help us because no one the listeners don't have Abbey's page. We need it to page and we can sign stuff that way, we have a built in audience. But every time I email Morgan or my wife does pay audience.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they'll buy it because it's ours. They'll want to sign it.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with the audience.
Speaker 2: Like if Abby just sells it on a regular Facebook marketplace to a people in Nashville, she's gonna get two dollars.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Again, We're gonna pay such for shipping. The shipping costs.
Speaker 9: They're gonna pay for the shipping. That's what the customer.
Speaker 1: Are you going to regulate that you just pay.
Speaker 2: You say it's fifteen dollars a ship, and so some people the item may not be fifteen dollars. Some people that may be fifteen dollars and they get it for cheaper.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not what this is why.
Speaker 9: That's how you do it. That's how you do a shop.
Speaker 1: I'm just annoyed.
Speaker 12: I'm getting dragged into this because I'm protecting our show page because I've.
Speaker 9: Been asked to.
Speaker 13: Like, you can't be mad at me. You're not getting to sell it on there.
Speaker 12: You have a following, you could post on there, and I've told you so many times that we would reshare it and help you promote it on the socials.
Speaker 13: You just don't want to.
Speaker 4: Why don't we do it on your page? What's the problem there?
Speaker 1: What is the problem there? Abby is gonna do hers.
Speaker 13: Like I'm happy to share it. That's how you get your Bobby Bone show listeners. But you can't do it on our page.
Speaker 9: Legally, you post stuff on your page all the time.
Speaker 13: It's not we're not selling stuff on our page.
Speaker 1: That's true. We're not selling anything in our page.
Speaker 13: No, it's all content. You're selling items.
Speaker 12: And the way that you wanted to go back is literally not legal as far as all of your taxes go.
Speaker 13: I know you don't do like legally stuff taxes.
Speaker 9: But that's how he.
Speaker 13: Doesn't follow the law with taxes. But our show has to scool.
Speaker 1: But how much space is Palette still taking up?
Speaker 14: I was taking up the entire office over there, which is taking up my move of cleaning up the office that you want to use.
Speaker 1: I know, so I've been over this.
Speaker 4: Since we bought.
Speaker 9: It's actually my office. So what yeah, since.
Speaker 1: Move here?
Speaker 3: No, that office is going to be a podcast studio and we can't use it because.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: When we moved here, that's where they told me my office was and my computer is.
Speaker 1: No, do we not?
Speaker 11: We were we were given that office, thank you me and lunchbox and Amy page.
Speaker 3: Sure right, yes it was like the general but it hasn't been that in years. It was getting transformed into a podcast studio and now we don't have the space anymore.
Speaker 6: So do you have pictures of your kids in there and stuff like we.
Speaker 10: Could have that way?
Speaker 9: It really was chocolate, That's what I'm saying, like, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Really was that office over then it got moved over there where everybody's office was in the computer in that room over there, because that got shifted with Amy Page and everybody else to that.
Speaker 9: Little my my, my computer. I'm not anything in that studio. That's all Scoba's stuff.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm talking about talking about there. Everything, even Amy Page got moved to that office over there.
Speaker 9: That's where I am. That's my office we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's not your office like eight people. It's like that's like a universal office.
Speaker 10: But right now.
Speaker 1: We're talking about this one right here. The palace stuff is not in there, okay, but that room is also.
Speaker 14: Can't move this stuff out of there.
Speaker 1: The pallet's taking up space. Just throw it all the way today.
Speaker 4: Your girlfriend's said.
Speaker 1: That, just throw it all the way today.
Speaker 2: I am like, how is it my fault that there's crap in that office?
Speaker 9: That's what They can't move.
Speaker 1: The stuff there because I got permission.
Speaker 14: I got premissure for the company to go put it over there as our new storage office. So we cleared that out to create the storage office, and you put more crap in there.
Speaker 4: So now I can't put anything in there.
Speaker 1: Look, we only have like a week anyway.
Speaker 3: Hey Abby, Yeah, what did he do with that office?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: I do remember like ten years ago him editing the audio and there.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't office.
Speaker 3: That was like the university. We're not talking about that. We're talking about that one right there.
Speaker 9: So take that crap and get rid of it.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 9: That's not my stuff.
Speaker 4: It's equipment.
Speaker 3: But it's equipment that we're moving over there. That the palette is taking all the space. I'm just gonna have to pay somebody to throw all the stuff away.
Speaker 7: Done.
Speaker 3: Oh we all just lost eighty bucks.
Speaker 1: Abby. Yeah, why don't you do this better than that? Why don't you take like five or six items?
Speaker 9: Abby? Don't touch my stuff. It's my stuff.
Speaker 4: What his office?
Speaker 9: That stuff is mine? What stuff in there? Yeah, that's our stuff. She can't touch my stuff.
Speaker 1: But we all own it.
Speaker 3: We can vote everyone from my to hour, but we can vote as a group, and if more of us vote to throw it away, then we throw it away unless he wants to take it home because we all bought it equally. It's our stuff with the same amount of money. Right, It isn't his office.
Speaker 7: He hasn't touched it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if anybody even lives here in this building anymore except for our little group.
Speaker 1: Scooba. What do you suggests we do?
Speaker 14: We can give that final deadline up April twenty second, which is next Monday, and then we start throwing.
Speaker 1: Things away as in everything we loaded up in.
Speaker 14: A that's our official final. We are done with this deadline April twenty second.
Speaker 1: So then, Abby, are you wanting to sell any of it?
Speaker 9: I mean, don't sell my stuff.
Speaker 1: What's not yours?
Speaker 9: It is my stuff.
Speaker 1: I do not touch it. It's all don't touch it.
Speaker 3: If we vote on you touching it, you can touch it because we all have put an equal money here.
Speaker 4: Okay, and if it if we pass the deadline, we just throw it away.
Speaker 1: It's all getting town away.
Speaker 4: Okay. If it gets thrown away, I'm taking it. I'm taking it, and I want to sell.
Speaker 9: It for profit.
Speaker 1: But then why don't you take Why don't you sell it now?
Speaker 4: Because I don't want to, But if you're throwing it away, I will take it.
Speaker 7: What this is.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: No one wants to help, but when it's over, they want to take it. It's like, yeah, watch me go live.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 10: Hey, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 10: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean for one hundred percent of the profit, Why wouldn't a hundred scent she spent eighty seven bucks?
Speaker 1: Well correct, yeah, yeah, yeah, but you probably come in on that.
Speaker 4: Hey you want to jump on the live? Oh my god, you want to jump in on the live though, because he wouln't jump on my life.
Speaker 9: If he jumps on, your life will dive.
Speaker 1: You've not done a live, dude.
Speaker 2: We would all jump in on your line right here, and you guys say no on your account.
Speaker 1: Was going to organize all the taking.
Speaker 7: We just stop.
Speaker 1: This is you should have never given him money?
Speaker 4: Is headed down like.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 11: This could turn bad town real fast, everybody, No, no, no.
Speaker 10: On the highway toge.
Speaker 11: I just think we should just we have dedicated so much time to this silly palette that.
Speaker 6: Like like, I mean, everything's so old now in that palet.
Speaker 10: What do you mean by old?
Speaker 4: How long have we had that palate?
Speaker 1: That rope?
Speaker 3: Probably I am worthy of ping stuff off of anymore? Probably disintegrated guys.
Speaker 10: Can we just work together as a team to be nice.
Speaker 7: I can sell some of the like items, hot items, you know, like that people would want to know, like the indom.
Speaker 10: The toilet lid.
Speaker 15: Yes, okay, okay, the curtain rod.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm gonna This is what I'm going to commit to right now. That's what I'm gonna commit to. I'm not bringing it up one final Scooby with me. I'm not bringing it up one final time.
Speaker 1: This is it. This is the last time I bring it out.
Speaker 4: Drill dude.
Speaker 3: If by the twenty second, which as stated, we're done, I don't it needs to just go it.
Speaker 7: Dun't do I have permission to touch the item.
Speaker 1: No, if we vote yes, yes.
Speaker 7: Why are you so against it?
Speaker 3: There were six people that paid for it, so it's basically the board of directors, So yes, if no, if we vote yeah.
Speaker 2: I said that when I said let's do something together. You guys, you're the ones responsible for it. But now you just get me money and your silent partners. You said, but when you want to make a vote, all of a sudden, you're involved partners.
Speaker 1: Voting that somebody can sell it because it's sitting there.
Speaker 9: Just that's not that one agreed upon.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why we.
Speaker 3: Vote, and we agree upon it. Guys, what we like Abby to sell it? You take something? No, that's okay, hold on, let's vote.
Speaker 1: Let's vote.
Speaker 9: Okay, then we'll just hold lawyer. We'll talk to my lawyer.
Speaker 1: Are you this agent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll talk to my lawyer, Nico Jackson's don't vote today.
Speaker 2: Until my lawyer has reach out.
Speaker 4: It's you. Please hold.
Speaker 1: Him call me. Okay, wait, hold hold on so he can buy us all out.
Speaker 9: No, I'm good. I'll just throw it away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll you know, hey, you you have time?
Speaker 9: No it away.
Speaker 1: Board of Directors, we like to vote for Abby. Who's the six that put in there?
Speaker 3: Scuba Me, Lunchbox, Amy, my Eddie.
Speaker 1: By show of eyes?
Speaker 3: Who would like Abby to go and start selling this stuff? And then whatever she makes generally we at least get some money back.
Speaker 1: That's one option.
Speaker 4: Well, thought you.
Speaker 9: Realized that's.
Speaker 1: Not to show your eyeballs and were staring a hole in me?
Speaker 10: Show hold on?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: What's the other option?
Speaker 1: That's the under I.
Speaker 10: Don't want to I just wish she never did this. Me too, So it's just like we didn't.
Speaker 11: Love pretending like it never happened, but we still have this stuff.
Speaker 4: It's in lunch boor's office.
Speaker 1: It makes this family picture.
Speaker 10: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I'm laughing. It's a horm my stomach coats.
Speaker 10: Oh what palette?
Speaker 4: No we can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah it's great. Five and twenty five dollars went into this palette.
Speaker 4: Oh that hurts so bad.
Speaker 10: But yes, it's five twenty five divided by a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yes, six, so it's eighty basically ninety bucks a person.
Speaker 3: What if we just found out what the top five most sellable items are in the palette?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I like that those, yeah, the big ticket items.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: There was a really nice Pelican case. I mean, heck, we can probably make just on that. You probably still on a Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 10: What's a Pelican case.
Speaker 3: It's a real protective case that you travel with. I you can put musicians put stuff in it.
Speaker 10: Oh probably Yeah, that's big money.
Speaker 1: It could be anything in this town. I would say, if voted on by the board.
Speaker 3: IBB, we find the top five items ever, sell them on Facebook marketplace, and then we re evaluate the rest of the items. We split any of the money because listen, nobody else is doing it. Abby gets twenty five percent of the money until we reach a profit, and then after a pure profit, she then splits fifty percent of pure profit.
Speaker 4: So we may not get all our money back.
Speaker 1: Dude, we ain't getting all our money back, but we could lunchbox.
Speaker 10: What's the most popular item in your opinion?
Speaker 4: He's not talking right now.
Speaker 9: Why they're not touching my stuff?
Speaker 1: That's all it's not your stuff. That's all stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll guarantee you Abby is not going to get that stuff. I'll promise you that. That is that I promise you. I promise you.
Speaker 9: Abby's not going to get the stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what there right now getting.
Speaker 4: Let's go get it Abby, Oh right, get a camera follow him.
Speaker 2: Follow'd my damn carn't do it.
Speaker 10: It's fine.
Speaker 1: He's gonna load up his car with Abby. But it's all of our stuff. It's not your stuff. It's garbage. You didn't want to sell mid roll here? Okay, okay, we're back. I don't know where what's happening now.
Speaker 9: They're all running all the way.
Speaker 1: They just spread it past the hallway.
Speaker 14: Make sure Scuba girl handle it. Divorce.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why he's so mad.
Speaker 3: The lawn I don't even know why he's so mad at everything, like he's like rador filled right now.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make sense because that's his like it's our stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not just his stuff.
Speaker 4: And we're trying to make money and Scooba is one of one picked it up.
Speaker 1: What hap happened?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 12: And then there was a whole lot of cussing, and then the door was locked and it got really scary.
Speaker 4: Anyone's going to get hurt.
Speaker 11: I don't, don't.
Speaker 13: I mean, I think Abby's currently locked in the room.
Speaker 1: Was locked in the room. It was day I think and Amy are in the door in the.
Speaker 4: Rooms, not in the room.
Speaker 13: He's outside trying to call him.
Speaker 1: One now one heard from Nico Jackson Attornia long Way.
Speaker 14: That's his audio for tomorrow. Thank you, Bobby.
Speaker 1: Okay you want me.
Speaker 13: To go film it because I can't.
Speaker 1: I just if you're scared. Listen. He gets really right and mean and like angry. That's like physically like he was, Yeah, it's really bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, can we do a zoom filming zoom and and send it to mind.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to you can do you guys and do whatever, Like he's gonna hit he's gonna punch somebody and it's gonna be Abby or Amy and then he's gonna it's gonna be bad news.
Speaker 1: But he started yelling, this is my stuff.
Speaker 4: It's not So what's his plan?
Speaker 1: When he grabbed his keys, he said he'll throw it in his own car, So he his plan is to get it out of there, and then then we should just motivate him to go and get it out of here.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, why are we stopping him? Let him load up his car?
Speaker 1: This is bizarre? Hey, ray, what are your thoughts? It's hilarious and awesome, But what on?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 11: I what?
Speaker 8: What? Well?
Speaker 1: I have no money in it?
Speaker 9: So I where I sit right now?
Speaker 1: But where do you what do you think? What do you think we should do? What do you think we're lacking? Where do you think the mess up was? There's I mean his feet are on the fire now.
Speaker 8: So now he's grabbing all the crap because he doesn't want Abby to sell it. But it makes you, guys, money, which doesn't make any sense, makes money sense?
Speaker 1: Are you guys watching his zoom or something to them?
Speaker 13: I know I did get a little bit of the video, but I don't want to play it.
Speaker 1: Because I know there's.
Speaker 10: Customords in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's cussing?
Speaker 1: I know who's Let me call Abby in the room.
Speaker 4: All right, we got a zoom.
Speaker 3: See if Abby still locked in the room. By the way, this in no way was gonna set up torture lunchbox. It was Abby was gonna sell it. She was like, I will go sell it and split the money. And I was like, great, we're gonna make no money, or we can at.
Speaker 1: Least make some of it back.
Speaker 8: This is eight months of not studying for a test, and then the test is about to happen, and you start freaking out and go to the library and you try This is the downside of procrastination.
Speaker 1: By who lunch. He wanted to do TikTok breaks, but like I said, at a TikTok shop.
Speaker 3: Then he's like, let's stream it. We said, stream it from your own account, and that would be good because then he could get even followers.
Speaker 1: And he didn't want to do that.
Speaker 3: And we can't put it on the page because we don't own the page. The company does. When you want to start the meeting a meeting of what zoom?
Speaker 1: Who's zooming?
Speaker 4: Oh my phone? Because I'm gonna go out there.
Speaker 1: Abby's right there. Oh you're going out there.
Speaker 4: I want to see what's going on out there here.
Speaker 1: Don't get hit. Don't get hit.
Speaker 4: I think you need to start the meeting.
Speaker 3: Like this is the dumbest thing to have said about We literally we're gonna have Abby sell it and make at least some money back.
Speaker 1: And she was gonna do the work and make money herself. Abby. What happened out there? What happened?
Speaker 7: I went in the room and I locked the door. Well, he was like, I thought he was gonna knock down the door. I was a little scared.
Speaker 1: What was he doing, like banging on the door, because.
Speaker 7: Get out, that's scary.
Speaker 1: So how did you get out?
Speaker 7: I walked out and I was like, okay, I'm just gonna go and it's like, get.
Speaker 1: Out of the room. This is mine. It's not even his room.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, so what's He grabbed the pelican case.
Speaker 1: Out, so we said the most expensive things and I was grabbing it, but don't let them lay without.
Speaker 7: My heart is pounding.
Speaker 1: What's that's feedback from his zoom?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh. He was like, I thought it was something in the door down Yeah, yeah, And I did it.
Speaker 1: Then Oh my god, Hey, if we need a Pelican case in the studio. Oh, yes it is.
Speaker 14: It's not yours, but it is all ours.
Speaker 4: That's right, I'm taking it. You can pick your item.
Speaker 9: I'll take this one.
Speaker 1: No, we're not picking items.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll vote.
Speaker 9: I'll vote on this.
Speaker 1: There's there's until the twenty second with them.
Speaker 7: Let's just like, let's just.
Speaker 1: Stuff like then he's gonna owe us money for those items.
Speaker 10: Okay. Oh can I share something?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll turn Hey, Tim, don't let him take anything else, guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we need our pelican case back.
Speaker 11: Like Morgan got the email from Lunchbox his wife and they're like legit, Like they came up here.
Speaker 10: I just went back in there.
Speaker 11: Him and his wife have come up here, and they've logged all the stuff, and they've actually put a lot of work into trying to figure out how to sell this. I think I even thought he hadn't done anything, but I just learned he really has done things.
Speaker 1: But didn't you take a bunch of pictures too? Did you guys take a bunch of pictures?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it took some at the beginning, and then I think they went and did the rest of them mess like.
Speaker 10: The email you got from his wife.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's what well, that's what we had talked about, and I had told them we can't do what their plan was, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on our website because we don't own our website.
Speaker 10: Yeah for sure. Yeah, I know, I get it. I just think that there's it's like a misunderstanding.
Speaker 11: There's misdirected frustration that he has going on, like he's processing other things that have nothing to do with this.
Speaker 10: Why it out he shouldn't And that's what I he shouldn't. He shouldn't, And I just said that to him.
Speaker 11: So I just said and then also I was like, how can we like this isn't This is escalating to another level quickly, And I just would like to bring everybody together and be like, yo, this is like a little tiny little family misunderstanding and we just have a quick family meeting and everybody get back on the same page.
Speaker 1: Because he got rage eyes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I think there's just other things going.
Speaker 1: On, okay, but that you can't bring that in.
Speaker 10: I agree, he even knows.
Speaker 1: I think we all have other things going on.
Speaker 3: He even said, it's an eighty five dollars pallet that we each spent eighty five bucks on is back.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I just sold for twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: What did the Pelican brief You sold that for twenty bucks? Yeah to me, No, No, we don't. It's worth more than twenty It doesn't matter. It was for SI for twenty forty. I bet forty.
Speaker 9: No, it was already sold.
Speaker 1: Now, now you just go home, I mean literally, when you just go home, When you just go home.
Speaker 3: You just reacted and got super angry. You scared abby, You're banging the door. We're gonna throw all the stuff. You can take it home. It was a bit, so it doesn't matter. Why don't you just go home?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna be like that, don't make me act up like I'm the crazy one. Maybe I was a crazy one today. Okay, Cool, it happens.
Speaker 10: It does happen.
Speaker 9: It happens. So Scooba, we're the only one that's cool and calm, collective.
Speaker 3: We have until the twenty second. Nothing else leaves the the what's that I think called the Pelicans? Then we can get for the Pelican briefcase.
Speaker 1: What can we get for it? Fifty bucks? Sixty bucks? Anybody know, Mike twenty Mike, what then we can get for it.
Speaker 10: So the one in this car, it's pretty seems pretty big.
Speaker 3: I'll bet you we can get one hundred for it. Oh yeah, that's one hundred and forty nine dollars case. Okay, well we probably get eighty.
Speaker 4: For it'd be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Eighty okay, scuba. Yeah, what are your thoughts, buddy? Just in general here, it was a fun bit.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was last the way too long. This should have ended last year. Procrastination got the best of us. I think that was mentioned earlier. I honestly don't care. I look at it as it was sunk costs.
Speaker 4: It's long gone.
Speaker 14: We had fun, We got a lot of money out of it through the bit that if it all burned up and was gone tomorrow, I could care less, honestly. Like if if somehow today we came in tomorrow and it just happened to be missing, that would be a bad thing. And if that happens tomorrow, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Mmm. What else is in there with abouue?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 14: I mean, I think the only other thing was a cam quarter, but this is not nineteen ninety two quarter. Yeah, there's a cam quarter.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's a perv out there that wants a campqua.
Speaker 1: We got a cam quarter from the.
Speaker 14: Nineties that are obsolete to use in today's time.
Speaker 3: Dude, if that's not open, you saw that on eBay, those like unopened video games go up like five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Has it been opened?
Speaker 14: I don't think it's sealed.
Speaker 4: That's sealed. That one sealed. I remember that.
Speaker 14: But it's like a newer cam quarter that came out after the fact that camp Quarters died.
Speaker 4: And we laugh about the rope. But dude, the rope's really long and big and stuff.
Speaker 14: Give it to a we can donate to, like a fire department.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like somebody wants that rope. A boat a boat captain out there.
Speaker 1: I think about this pop out of sailor man listening somebody.
Speaker 14: I honestly, I think we have to put all our motions aside and move on from it.
Speaker 3: Like one hundred would be a great idea if Abby just sold it off because she volunteered to do it.
Speaker 11: It's not.
Speaker 14: But it's not because it's it's provoking somebody else's feelings towards that person. But I don't have a story about You're asking me about my feelings are but.
Speaker 9: Your feelings are wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm asking your feelings.
Speaker 14: Okay, So I can't have opinions.
Speaker 9: If you think it has anything to do with Abby, then you're misguided.
Speaker 14: Okay. So now if we're gonna look at this as a if you look at anything where there's a group of people involved, a vote happens, and sometimes you lose by one vote. Like we were one vote away from speaking German here in America, and that's just the way it is. One vote, one vote.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Is not a thing where like we were one but away from If you have to ask, isn't that a thing?
Speaker 14: It was like a thing in like history, learning that we were one but away from speaking Germany.
Speaker 4: Somebody, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Like, maybe you're not saying like an election.
Speaker 4: No, No, you're saying like a long time ago.
Speaker 14: I'm just saying in general, if you vote, and you're and you're the one that's very passionate about it, unfortunately majority rules, you lose.
Speaker 1: So my point is this German thing that I'm quite interested in.
Speaker 10: Look it up Google.
Speaker 12: It says the claim that German almost became the visual language of the United States and the late seventeen hundreds is false. The Library of Congress has investigated and dismissed the story.
Speaker 10: Wouldn't just mean it just wouldn't make sense. We speak German.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 14: That's what we were told somewhere in school. Anyways, it doesn't matter. My point was the majority rules. So if you wanted to vote and be over with it, I'd be I'd be great with that.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to vote.
Speaker 14: You just say yes or no.
Speaker 1: Do you want to throw a show of eyes, because Amy's eyes got real big. I started staring at me.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I didn't.
Speaker 9: I did the same thing too.
Speaker 4: I was looking at you really hard eyes.
Speaker 3: I just would like a proposal to make Germany the official language of the United States of America was defeated in Congress by one vote.
Speaker 1: Status false.
Speaker 14: Okay, well, we didn't have the internet back in the nineties. This is what we were told.
Speaker 4: If you just believed.
Speaker 14: Tones.
Speaker 4: I believed it for when he said it.
Speaker 1: Lockcrat, I believe on TikTok. I thought the eclipse were taking it all down, like what, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just feel like we were trying to be came here to be free, from Oh.
Speaker 1: I was talking about that.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about the.
Speaker 10: America, right, so like where's the German? I mean, make it makes sense?
Speaker 14: It made sense.
Speaker 3: The most famous of language legends began with a group of German Americans from Augusta, Virginia, petitioned Congress and in response to the petition, House Committee recommended publishing three thousand sets of laws in German. Okay, so it's just a few people. All right, Well I'm done with the palette. We lost money.
Speaker 1: It was we shouldn't. We lost money?
Speaker 10: And what do they say?
Speaker 1: Easy to go, you know, let's go down, Let's let's go.
Speaker 4: From here to bring it up again. So what's happening? All the stuff I didn't know?
Speaker 1: You guys can fight for it. You fight for all the garbage that nobody wanted to until times up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think what is hard is and I'm a part of the group that wasn't going to do anything, so I'm throwing myself in.
Speaker 1: But we never said we were going to do anything that we just put money.
Speaker 10: But then it was like once Abby was in, like everyone was like, oh help.
Speaker 1: Or I never said wuld help? Well, I just said you would get money. I never said anyone said he we maintained our position. Not help.
Speaker 4: I don't want to help. No help from me.
Speaker 11: But I guess if you were able to get one hundred percent of the profits we were going to do.
Speaker 4: It, I wouldn't I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Have money because I was told we could sell it back for more money than we invested. That's what an investment is, right, and and and we learned from this.
Speaker 11: This is one of those investments where we learned that this is not a wise use of our money and our what what what would be the.
Speaker 1: Not wise use? What part? What do we learning exactly?
Speaker 11: We're learning that you're going to get your your potentially going to get a palate ful of junk. And then it's also uh more difficult to list it online and sell it than one would think.
Speaker 1: Not really, you just put it on I mean I'm doing I'm running an eBay deal.
Speaker 10: You've said multiple times how.
Speaker 1: It's easy to list.
Speaker 4: He's complaining about how much they take.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I've shipped off like forty things, and I'm having to separate the same Jude stuff from the sports stuff.
Speaker 11: True and suck.
Speaker 1: But we're doing it. Yeah, okay, and we I mean just me. I guess Read's helping Read takes the pictures.
Speaker 10: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to every charge for labels. Did you guys know that who charges eBay?
Speaker 3: They go, here's your leg I guess you got to make labels yourself, otherwise they charge you for to print them off.
Speaker 1: You have to pay for the labels, do you know. Let's go, Steve.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you may charges for a lot of things. And the progress over the years, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's a pretty good system. Everybody's on it.
Speaker 14: As a business, it makes great, I mean, it makes total sense. But yeah, as a consumer, they've added a lot of things onto it over the year.
Speaker 3: Pretty smart, which island eBay they charged for labels charge of percentage. It is not the easiest thing to do, you know what we're doing it? Yeah, okay, all right, Well he gets over. I think for me it's over. I would love to lose all my money in it, but that show biz.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses.
Speaker 4: You're cutting.
Speaker 14: Oh I cut a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I don't care anymore, Mike, you're cutting.
Speaker 1: So it's just Eddie and lunchblocks.
Speaker 14: I mean by me cutting, I also wanted to be out of the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeahoe. Whoever takes ownership of it has to get rid of all of it.
Speaker 14: This place of This is a place of business, not a storagelocker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever takes ownership of it has to take all of it themselves. So I'm out.
Speaker 4: This is so hard for me.
Speaker 14: Well, and in the process, I was wanting to damage my truck.
Speaker 3: You have your lawyer call his he gets light over it, Nico Jackson, who's your lawyer?
Speaker 15: I don't have one.
Speaker 4: I'll get my son to call him.
Speaker 10: This is like definition of just like dysfunctional f.
Speaker 1: Lee mm hmm. Okay, so I'm done. I'll give a cop. What do you guys do with that stuff? I'm out, abby, Thanks for saying you would sell it.
Speaker 11: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: I did not wanted to go in this direction. I just wanted to like, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Go all right. So that's that, Eddie. Are you clear? I just gotta know you clear or not.
Speaker 4: Give me a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me check in tomorrow. But what if stuff gets stolen?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: You mean like there's are the most serious that grow the most expensive things already been taken out.
Speaker 4: What where did that go?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, okay, that's it, Eddie lot us tomorrow, what you decide. Some of the good stuff probably can be gone.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll let you know. All right, thank you. That's it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and shut us down.
Speaker 3: Ray, I had a couple of other things to talk about, but I'm just gonna mark them off and never talking again.
Speaker 1: Hello, all right, go ahead, we're done.