Speaker 1: Welcome to the vechl Daily Boost. I'm Lucy Burge of vechql dot com and i am joined by Rick Chapsky and Kate Constable, and we have a huge NBA odds boost for all of you today on the Jazz, Trailblazers, and Grizzlies to all win. This is boosted to plus two twenty at bet MGM. The Trailblazers are favored over the Spurs, the Jazz are favored over the Hornets, and the Grizzlies are slight favorites over the Kings. So with these three favorites, there is some juicy value here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely some juicy value. The Jazz have a rest advantage over the Hornets. They've had the last two games off the Trailblazers. I mean it's just a hard Portland's a hard area to get to and to play, so Blazers, I mean they're laying what like eight at home. I think that should be an easy one. And then the Grizzlies, I mean that's the one that's probably the trickiest here. But the Grizzlies lost last night the Suns, which is not a great look because the Suns are pretty bad right now, so I can see the Grizzly wanting to bounce back, get a good win here and kind of try and finish up this long road trip.
Speaker 3: That they're on. We just did something similar last week in a boost where we looked at it and it was McCollum and out of Baio over points and we were like, McCollum, it's been on fire. This is a good one. But maybe the tricky one might be out of bio. At a Bio came out and just scorched it. Well, McCollum was the one, so you never know what these things, and yeah, Memphis should be the tricky one, but you know, watch out for San Antonio, who's played a spoiler a couple times lately, and Charlotte's won a couple in a row. And if Lonzo Ball plays in that game or is a LaMelo Ball, I don't know, it's one of the balls who plays, yeah exactly LaMelo Angelo, who knows, but if he plays tonight watched that game to go over. So there's a little side one in that. But it should be an interesting boost. And this one is for our West Coast fans because all of these games tip off late tonight. So if you're just sitting there midnight and you're like, oh, I'm going to watch the rest of these games, this one is for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have a lot of time to get in on this, and please do before these games tip off tonight at plus two twenty at BETMGM and head to betql dot com to get your free three day trial today and check out our exclusive sports book offers there as well, and of course follow us on Twitter at Rick cz One, at Kate Constable and at Lucille Berge. Favorite bets for today, I am sticking with the NBA and going with the Magic plus eight against the Celtics. The Celtics might be rolling right now when it comes to winning games, but with covering the spread is a whole different story. They haven't covered in their last two games they are coming off of failing to cover at home. Meanwhile, the Magic have covered in three of their last five. But the most important factor here is the Magic beat the Celtics and cover the spread in their back to back meetings in December. So since the Magic have already proven they can certainly cover the spread against the Celtics, I see them doing it once again tonight.
Speaker 3: And who's playing for Boston? Who all tonight? You know, I was looking at all these games and who's playing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the Magic can at least cover this spread eight points.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they can do it.
Speaker 2: And Boston plays Miami tomorrow night. So a rematch of the Eastern Conference finals, maybe a little bit of a look ahead spot. I like that play a lot. But I'm gonna go to college basketball Kansas Baylor, biggest game of the night. I'm going to take Baylor, but I'm gonna play them on the money line minus one thirty. I'll lay a little extra juice for that because I think this is going to be a close game. Kansas has lost their last two and their offense has really struggled in those games. Other than Jalen Wilson, not too many people are scoring. Grady Dick's shooting has been down, Dwan Harris has not looked very good at all. He's only hit a couple of shots in like the last three games. And Baylor's offense is one of the best in the country. They're also a great offensive rebounding team and great at getting to the free throw line, which should add some extra possessions there, extra points for the Bears. So I will take Baylor at home tonight in a very close.
Speaker 3: Man, did TC you put it on Kansas the other day? I watched a lot of that game and I couldn't believe what I was watching at that Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kept waiting for Kansas to go on a run and it just didn't happen.
Speaker 3: No, And I think it was like one of the largest defeats ever at home by like a top two team or something like that. Yeah. Yeah, but Kansas, you know, you know, And that makes me sick because I'm going to another team just like that, and which is Duke. And I feel bad just saying that I'm betting on Duke. But I am underdogs today for some unknown reason against a team that's lost seven straight games in Virginia Tech. Yes, Duke plays terrible at Virginia Tech. I know this. And Duke has been bad on the road one and three in true road games so far this season. But this is still Duke. Philipowski is playing great, Jeremy Roach is now back, and they got something from Derek the other day which they've been waiting for all season. When you're seven to one, you should be able to put up some good numbers and you're you know, the stars that he had coming in, but they got a good game from him against Miami, and so they take that all on the road against a bad Virginia Tech team. Give me points and give me the money line too. You know, Kate's going with Baylor money nine. I'm gonna go with Duke money line at plus number. So that's my play there. Yeah I'm gonna fold my nose and yeah, Duke whatever. But that's the play for the day. And so yeah, you did.
Speaker 1: You did send this over with the throwing up emoji, right, So yeah, you are, you are sick over this, But that's how confident you are in this pick.
Speaker 3: Can I appreciate sick? Money makes money?
Speaker 2: So this is like a this is a fishy line to be and oftentimes I always go with the fishy lines because they're priced that way for some reason. But I like your your.
Speaker 1: Take exactly, love it. So get in on all of those picks and the Odds Boost and subscribe to the l Daily Boost to wherever you get your podcasts.