Speaker 1: Hello, it's your favorite sports thunk here.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to hit that subscribe button to join the fastest growing community on YouTube. Remember, Nightcap doesn't happen without you, so please subscribe or you're gonna make ocho crime.
Speaker 1: Ojo.
Speaker 2: Before we get into our first topic, Yeah, something happened yesterday and you wanted an opportunity to respond, So the floor is yours.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: Cam Cam has some stuff to say, and I had I had to think about it, and I had to listen to it and think about some stuff that that that was brought up from two years ago where I said, Cam, you my man's and I'm coming for your spot. Now, I'm not sure how that's taking this hate when all you have to do is understand that I'm saying I'm coming for your spot because I see you as the standard that is setting the bar in that specific space. So you took that as an insult, which is weird to me. I'm not sure how you can do that. But if you check the motherfucker, if you check the numbers, what I said I was gonna do, I've already done and surpassed that in this specific space.
Speaker 1: Now, he said.
Speaker 4: He asked me to come join them, you know, to do something with them, and I told him, you know, okay, you got to check.
Speaker 3: With my people.
Speaker 4: You got to reach out to my people who when it was time for me to work with you?
Speaker 3: What did I ask you to do? Reach out to who I talked to?
Speaker 1: Doug?
Speaker 4: You talked the dog so boom? We didn't you know like that? That's the way I handle business.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't run nothing through me. So I guess that was seen as a sign of disrespect because I chose to come over here with you.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 4: Okay, now we brought up the issue with He talked about money and bags and how much you paid guest feature. You know how much we pay our guest guess features. Buddy, I ain't no guest feature. Well, I'm the main attraction. What did you talk What did you talk about? I've always been the main attraction. There's a there's a difference in your lane.
Speaker 1: You do what you do.
Speaker 4: I'm in completely different lanes and completely different rooms from you. Despite me always playing around and joking, it's different. For one, you wouldn't have been able to afford me to begin with. Let's start them and I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I'm not trying to be disrespectful on I think because I do everything entertaining, fun, laughing away, you kind of forget and don't really understand what's being done over here and how special what we have is. And that's no disrespecting them because I like they show. I love it is what it is, because it's different than what we do. Their views, they got some high ones, but it's mainly about going at people and jigging at.
Speaker 1: People you know.
Speaker 4: Over here it's about having fun, entertaining and the stories. Yea completely different, two different shows. I love them though. Then you know Cam, he's a Harlem dude. I've been to Halem. My face is cleaning Harlem most of the time. Those that I know from Harlem, you know, they don't act like that. He's getting a little emotional for nothing, especially about stuff.
Speaker 1: One years ago, two.
Speaker 4: Years ago, and it was it was a sign of respect because I see you as the standard of what it is to be the best at in this space. Then the stephen A, the stephen A thing you talk about weird and I don't like you don't like my vibes. Listen for one the whole world. No, I'm joking and trolling. It's a it's a funny story that wasn't even true to begin with, and you took that serious.
Speaker 3: So then now you're.
Speaker 4: Getting personal with the words and the talking. I post my location where I'm at every day. Un what you tell me to stop doing? Stop catching rides from the airport. Right, everybody know where I am every single day, no matter what city I travel to.
Speaker 3: I'm outside all the time.
Speaker 4: If it was really an issue, or you really didn't like me and it was a problem, I'm easy to find, especially in Miami. If I'm not mistaken, you be here, y'all feel here. If I'm not mistaken, I show everybody respect. Huh, I show everybody love. What's one problem that you've always gotten on me about doing a show like this, I don't do enough.
Speaker 3: What when it comes to talk about.
Speaker 1: Players, Yeah, you don't critique enough.
Speaker 4: I don't critique enough because I'm always showing love. I'm always showing respect no matter what. I never get out of line with nobody.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But the words that were displayed is if it's a personal issue. Now, if it's a personal issue, which I've never had with anybody because I always show everybody loved and respect. I'm easy to find because I'm outside, always in hall them too. That's your stomping grounds, right, I'd be at Ricardos all the time. Matter of fact, I'm gonna be in New York Monday. You gonna be at Ricardos at five o'clock, to be exact.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's always.
Speaker 4: Love, no never disrespect, and that's it.
Speaker 1: And I love it.
Speaker 4: I love and I love you, unless you want to go another route.
Speaker 1: The way I look at it, thought you. I think you explained too much. You did what you did.
Speaker 2: You don't you're not You don't represent yourself most people, that's why you hire representation. If you didn't want representation, you could have done it on yourself. And yeah, you could save three, five ten percent, but you chose to have a representative that funnels everything through. I reached out the dog because I knew Doug was your representative. I didn't reach out to you first. I reached out the Doug. I said, hey, man, what's up with Ocho? Where are I want to run something by Ocho? Funny Ocho in town?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Can we meet at the poem and such and such and such and such a time you showed up. I made the pitch to you. You said, Uncle, I'm good. I said, well, listen, don't even worry about the money. I trust you. So that was that's what. That's how we handle that.
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 2: I said, look for people like man, you don't. I said, bro, y'all got to know what Jo serious. And y'all got to know. With Ojo joking, y'all don't seem to know which is which. So that's on y'all. I know when he's joking. I know when he's being serious. But for me, Ojo and we had this conversation and you hit me up yesterday, I said, for me, I just let it rock.
Speaker 1: I felt just then you explained too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I listen. Sometimes you got sometimes you got.
Speaker 4: You got the clarive air, right, you got, you got the clard air, because then you have an issue, right when.
Speaker 2: He could have called you, Ojo, if that was the case he if he had an issue with you, he could have reached out the phone and he could have called you.
Speaker 3: That's that's how I know it wasn't an issue.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't no issue for real.
Speaker 4: You have a show to do, you have he has a show to do. He has a show to do. And I understand that. I understand that. But the disrespect. You don't have to like me. I don't care about that part.
Speaker 6: Get in line.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them, right, but the disrespect like that, and then you got the wrong people hearing it, and it's ruffling feathers. It really shouldn't be ruffling because I don't move like that, never have. But I think anyway, and then oh and this is another thing. Hold on, then't talk about the money in the pocket watching I do. I have a question through the understand how many jobs I have.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: I got fifty left jobs.
Speaker 4: Then you, being slick at the mouth, talk about if you need a job.
Speaker 3: I ain't hiring.
Speaker 4: No more on this me, What did you talk? What are we talking about? There's levels to everything. You in one lane, I got about fifty level of them. There's a difference. But because I play around and have fun with it, for some reason, you think we're.
Speaker 3: On the same level. It ain't never been that.
Speaker 4: Even if you was in your prime, there's the difference.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't would I'm humble well, see, I am glad, but see where everybody was coming from.
Speaker 1: You, Like I tried to tell you?
Speaker 3: What did I tell you? What I tell you?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 3: I was enforsa, right.
Speaker 1: I go, I said I was enforser.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying anything wrong. I'm just addressing what was addressed towards me in a respectful way and a respectful way still as a small reminder for.
Speaker 2: Me, o jo the reason why I stopped and I said, I'm not going back and forth with nobody. And there have been a couple of guys still taking shots. They got too much money at stake.
Speaker 4: I'm not Yeah, oh hey, say it again on more time.
Speaker 1: We got too much money at stake, too much money at stake.
Speaker 2: And if master P, master P and Gilly say, boy say, if you ain't careful, they'll trick you out your spot.
Speaker 1: They're not going to get me at this spot.
Speaker 3: That ain't even happen, because.
Speaker 1: That ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Because I wish they whatever issue y'all may or may not have, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know anything about this. All I know is that Oho, you and I, Hey, we do nightcap. We do what we do, and we keep it moving. We don't talk about We don't talk about anybody else on their podcast, no matter what they say about us, no matter what they do, whatever their numbers are, whatever their views, whatever they downloads, whatever advertise or sponsorship, they have congratulations Because what I know, eighty percent of the money that's in circulation was printed in twenty twenty moving forward. So guess what if the government runs out of money, they'll print more. There's enough for everybody to choose to do this. Yeah, a nightcap or all the smoke, the pivot, it is what it is. Whoever a podcast, whoever have a podcast. There ain't no reason for us to be beefing Joe Rogan, ain't be beefing with Call or Daddy. They're not beefing with Caleb. They're not beefing with THEO Vaughn. I don't know why we got issues.
Speaker 4: Now, Listen, we don't. We don't have no issues.
Speaker 1: But why we got address? Why we got addressing?
Speaker 3: Listen, you listen, Call you listen to me.
Speaker 1: This is what you get.
Speaker 3: This is what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: You know, if somebody, if somebody says something, then it's it's our right to respond it is.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, let me finish that.
Speaker 4: In a respectful way, in a respectful way. What there's a misunderstanding because for one, like I said, what was said that that tweet out two years ago? It was it was a sign of respect. Well, I'm coming for your spot because I see you as that bull.
Speaker 1: We should have addressed it. Why address now?
Speaker 4: Because it's it's good, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not a bad thing. Uh you know.
Speaker 4: But but again, I always show love and respect everybody always. Now you don't have to like me, but you really respect me. And if they listen, if there is an issue, I post everywhere I'm at and will never change that everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, can we move on now, because I think we've given them seventeen minutes too much of our time.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute. That that's what it's about. That's what it's about. It is what it is. You know, we love what they do. I love what they do.
Speaker 4: You feel me, it's a funny show them boys, funny. You know, we got our own we got our own thing.
Speaker 3: We do our thing in our lane.
Speaker 4: Like you say, it's enough room for everybody, meaning, let nobody trick us out our spot, especially by that money, because I got fifty lem kids to raise, and I gotta got house.
Speaker 3: I got to decorate. Now where we at were good?
Speaker 1: Huh, we're good.
Speaker 2: We're done with this topic. We're done with this chat. Don't jump in there and somebody, did you see what he said?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: They can talk about me all they want to. Hey, I don't o Cho. Hopefully Oo is done with this. They come to say he said what he said? Ocho responded, hopefully we can move on. But for me, I ain't got no issue with nobody. Like I said, I refuse to go back and forth. I don't feel really a need to whether or not they like us, or like me or dislike Ocho, or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: I wish you guys nothing but the best.
Speaker 2: But I do know there's enough room for everybody to get to get a piece of this pie, and so that's the way I'm gonna approach it.
Speaker 3: So hold on, hold on, come on with that humble shit.
Speaker 4: There's enough room for everybody to get the piece of the pie, but you know who gonna get the bigger piece? Many that's enough room for the pipe, but you know gonna get the bigger piece.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, there's something I want to address just came brought to my attention. Is that, Oh cho everyone's family. Okay, Shaq about the comments that I said last night, Shaq said, you took me sticking up for Shade as jealousy of Joker shows how smart you are and how you say anything to get clicked. That's not what I did. But anyway, so here's the cliquebaite for you. If I ain't ranked in the top ten of your profession, then you can't speak. Don't forget. I know what you did to get where you're at. Me jealous sounds like you jealous. I know you're trying to stay relevant by gossiping on your podcast. We don't we don't believe you. You need more people in the cage. You forgot four rings, three finals, MVPs, top fifty, top seventy five, and to be quite frank, all this success you got still under me. You don't know my work ethic, but according I work lest but noth blah blah blah. But anyway, love love you, Love you too. If you need help making money, it's better ways than gossiping. I'm too old for this. Ish love always the most dominating big man ever never took it.
Speaker 5: Sais.
Speaker 2: Remember I know you and you know words of skip better something better than you hashtag G fourteen classification.
Speaker 1: I have it, you don't not in my profession.
Speaker 3: Wait when that happened?
Speaker 1: He just about ten minutes ago.
Speaker 6: I'm checking checking the chat.
Speaker 2: No, he on ig. I've never professed. I've never professed that I was his greatest shock. But what I will say, yes, sir, I got what I got because I worked my ass off. Now, Shack has been the one to say it that he didn't work as hard, he didn't train as hard, he didn't eat as well as he should have. Right, Shack is the one that anytime someone wins an MVP, he talks about how he should have been the MVP over Steve Nash. Now you guys have heard me speak glowingly. I say, Travis Kelsey is better tight than I was. So was Grom So was my guy what's his name?
Speaker 1: It was? For the Chargers Antonio Gates, Gonzo Big Winslow. I'm cool. I got no problem.
Speaker 2: You know why I got no problem, oyo with giving people credit because I got everything out of my God given ability. God gave me the ability to do what I could do. But he gave me discipline, he gave me dedication. The way I trained, the way I ate, the way I slept. So this was all I could get right now. I would have felt some type of way if I'd have got these numbers. And I half asked it, but I never half asked it. Every I mean, Kobe said Shaq should have won and they should have won, right, but he took. But my thing is is that you can't. And it said the greatest characters, it's Shack. I'm the greatest character. No Am I a top one hundred player. No Am I the equivalent as a football player as Shaq was basketball player. No, but what I did do is that I maximized that. And my question if Shaq, and yeah, because this rough on the back, my question is, do you believe that you gave everything you possibly could in basketball? Did you train the way you should have? Did you eat the way you should have? Did you That just goes to show you how great you was, is that you didn't. You allowed your weight to get out of control, the injury started to creep up, and you got four rings and you got three finals MVP.
Speaker 3: See, I'm mad man.
Speaker 4: I wish I understand you, because I wish I understood God damn basketball. So when you talking about Shaq, especially during that time, think about this. If I don't know basketball now the way I should, the way you do, Like what you're telling me right now, it's like I'm trying to process the shit. Think about it, but I can't because I wasn't watching it back then.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, he's the most he's the most dominant big man in the history of the game.
Speaker 1: I know that he got yes and he got one MVP.
Speaker 4: So I but think about this, think about how they just I'm not gonna say rob I don't want to use the word rob they took They robbed Shade, thirty thirty points, number one seed.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't get it there.
Speaker 4: What's the criteria, what's the criteria for MVP? If this gave it the Joker again.
Speaker 2: But I don't think they gave it because Joker was top ten and points top ten, and rebounds top ten and assists and they basically had the same record they just had. Okay, see just had a better division record. So you're talking about so it's not like Shae. They were the number one seed and Joker was number ten.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: If you took what I said of the slight, okay, I can get it, and people say, well with See, my thing is is that I'm not saying that. I've never said I was the quitter, and I'm quick to say that when I said, when I talk about Kevin Duran or I talk about any player, I said, I'm not the equivalent basketball player. But all I can do is maximize my ability.
Speaker 5: Shock.
Speaker 2: No, deep down, he could take all the shots. Yeah you got more money. Yeah you're more famous to me. Yeah you're more well known. You're gonna have way more money than I ever have. But nobody will ever say that I was lazy or I cheated myself. That's all I got for you, big boy. I ain't got none else for you. Shot, I ain't got no, I ain't here to argue with you. I'm not here to debate with you. It is what it is, and I can't do any more on the football field. You can't do any more in the basketball court. Yes you were great, Yes you were great, but you know, deep down you should be in the top five, not top ten because you just said who else was the most dominant?
Speaker 1: You said you were the most dominant. Most people agree you were the most dominant.
Speaker 3: So I have a question. Now, yes, here we go. Here we go again, with my lack of basketball fucking knowledge.
Speaker 4: If Shack was the most dominant to ever play at his position, right.
Speaker 3: The five, the center, how is he not goddamn top five?
Speaker 1: Ask him? Ask the people that say it's Shack in the top five. Ask them.
Speaker 4: But I'm assuming people, I'm okay, I need to take a fucking course or something. If he's top five, if he's the best big man of all time, then he has to be in everyone's top five.
Speaker 3: You got Jordan, you got Kobe Lebron. I'm assuming. I don't. I don't know how the.
Speaker 1: What I've done.
Speaker 2: I've told people my criteria for the top five. I say, for me, for you to be in the top five, you have to have at least you have to have more than one regular season MVP.
Speaker 1: That's my criteria.
Speaker 2: Now something people say, well, Shannon, as long as you got this or as long as you got that, that's their criteria.
Speaker 1: Like you said, what is the criteria for the MVP?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 4: I have a question, why do Why does the individual award matter to be included in the top five or something?
Speaker 3: In general?
Speaker 4: If you if you were he was the most dominant.
Speaker 2: You're the most You got much dominant you got, You're the most dominant, and you only win one MVP? So how dominant were you? I believe he's the most dominant. I do because I watched him play. Now, I didn't see Will, and I'm not finish saying I didn't see Will. I just saw just see Will's numbers. But for the guy, and I started following basketball black in the late seventies. So as far as dominant, Shaq was it, Shaq was it. Shaq is the most dominant player, which means he should have more than one regular season MVP.
Speaker 4: So when he was playing and he was dominant during these years, who the hell was winning the damn.
Speaker 3: M v ps.
Speaker 1: Jordan's uh Lebron won some m vps.
Speaker 2: Uh Shaq came in in ninety two, So Jordans, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Hey Broke Barkley, Elijah Wan.
Speaker 1: David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Steve Nash.
Speaker 6: Hey hold On, hold On Barkley won m v P yeah, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, see people people laugh at Charles and all, no.
Speaker 5: What hell?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey with Charle he was the foe.
Speaker 1: He was a power forward.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'll undersized though, he very undersized. Yes, okay, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I can't I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't see.
Speaker 4: I can't see Chuck outside of t N T or see. I can't see him outside of all that. You're not dominating on the basketball court.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no no no no, no no no.
Speaker 1: He was the real deal. He was the real He was the real deal.
Speaker 3: That's live.
Speaker 5: That's liar.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I put it like this here.
Speaker 2: If Shaq if Shaq, let's just say Shaq came in in ninety two and he stayed at three twenty five. Ain't no way he doesn't have four or five MVP. There's no no way he doesn't have four, he doesn't have five six and the uh finals.
Speaker 3: Wait, when he was in Orlando, you said he was three twenty five.
Speaker 1: When he came out, he selve one three twenty five.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's man, that's a big human black Yeah.
Speaker 2: God Lee, And that's why I say you're never We're never gonna see a Shaquille O'Neal again. People talk about we're not gonna see a Jordan, We're not gonna see a Lebron.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna see a Kobe. Right, We're never gonna see a guy his size to be able to move like that, that can move.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know the little clip remember the little kit with him and Jordan playing around at the All Star Game?
Speaker 6: Yes, and he hit the Hey yeah, boy, buddy footwork.
Speaker 3: What shack football They used to have.
Speaker 2: They used to have a show on I forget the name of the show where like Shaq would like Shaq would like he would like go play flag football and he did other sports.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh, yeah, I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Did you watched you see Shack Run?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Episode, I remember the episode where nobody had that size. You never gonna see a guy that size with that kind of athletics system.
Speaker 1: You're not. But maybe this, okay, this is my opinion.
Speaker 2: I believe had Shock taken it as serious as Kobe, as serious as George, as serious as as as as Lebron.
Speaker 1: With what he know and the access that he had.
Speaker 2: So because as you get to that level, you have access to the best trainers, you have the access to the best nutritionist, the best chef. Yeah, that's just my personal opinion, right.
Speaker 6: So hey man, y'all, you know what, I ain't got no beef with Shaq.
Speaker 4: Ain't know, but now we can't. We can't have no beef for Shack. We ain have no beef for Shock because I don't want to have to jump on him. You know, I love lit now you laughing. I love Shack.
Speaker 3: Now. I told you, we ain't doing no.
Speaker 1: More beasts nobody.
Speaker 6: I don't know what we can do.
Speaker 4: And what we can do is we can have a healthy dialogue based on how we feel about you know, individuals and their respective crafts and and and and that's it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they might take offense to it.
Speaker 6: Shack, we love you, Shack.
Speaker 3: You know I love you. Know how I feel about you.
Speaker 5: You know you You're a dog.
Speaker 4: And that there were there were no issues, there were no problem. We were just talking about the subject matter in which I don't know much about.
Speaker 2: But here's the fact if Shack, but see Shack, Shack is looking at what I'm saying in a vacuum. Because Shaq is the most dominant and nobody they've never bestow that title on another. Five other will so Yoki is just not more dominant, but he has more regular season MVPs. Guys are not more dominant, but he has he had, and so that's what I'm saying. I believe me personally, and chat y'all can disagree, agree or disagree. But Shaques said he didn't take practice here. He said, I was gonna get beat up in the game. So why was I gonna get beat up in practice? You can't think, O Jo, well, I'm gonna run it, Oyo.
Speaker 1: Think about this. Think about what he said now.
Speaker 2: He said he didn't go hard in practice because he didn't want to get beat up in practice because hes gonna get beat up in the game. What if you said, you know what, I didn't rid no routes full speed in practice because I was gonna run a full.
Speaker 1: Speed in the game.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 2: He said on numerous occasions he wished he had taken it, he had trained harder and kept his weight under control. But I guess me pointing that out what he said, I guess he you know that's where I am, cause you know, O Joe, you know I was able to walk away from the game and never ever look back because I got everything I could out of this seventh round draft selection. Out of this body, nobody will ever say did people have more talent than Shannon? Yes, God gave them back, But you ain't gonna find nobody to say that I worked it. Yeah, And that's all I had.
Speaker 1: So eight fifteen ten thy sixty sixty two touchdowns, eight Pro Bowl for first team, All Pro, five total, three Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's all I got on yo, That's all. That's all I could get out of what God gave me. I couldn't get anything else. And about them and by my podcast. My podcast is what it is. Some people like it, some people don't. More people like it than don't. The numbers speak for itself. So I wish you the best on your podcast and your platform, but I ain't got I ain't hear the bad shack go back and forth.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we aint gonna do that. We ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 4: But what we can do is we can have a nightcap versus T and t Royal rumble, like if them boys won't smoke, we could we can get it on huh, Like, listen, you get shocked. I hit I hit Kenny, I hit Kenny, and I push Kenny over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and me and Chuck. We'll go. Me and Chuck, we can go.
Speaker 5: We can go.
Speaker 3: We can go to the toe to nightcap versus T and T.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: It's it'll make me none and we could be friends right after and go eat.
Speaker 2: Look it is what it look, man, it is what it is. I mean, look, and here's the thing, and this is this. We're all wired like this, Joe. We really are all we really are. Somebody can say a thousand times Shannon's great, but it's the one time that they say, I'm not that.
Speaker 1: Do you fixate on? How many times have I larded Shack? But it's the one time what he fixated on And that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Listen. We all love each other, Shack, We love your baby.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no beef with Shack. I ain't never had no beef with Shock.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no, you don't listen. You vegan anyway, You don't eat beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But to each, to each, Shack, I wish you nothing but the best, bro a continued success. Keep doing your thing on tn T, Keep doing your thing on the podcast. Hey, I ain't got no, I ain't got no beef with you, Bro, that was just my opinion. We were talking. We were talking about it last night because of what you said, stick up for Shade, whomever, whomever, Shack, that's your that's your opinion.
Speaker 1: That's your opinion, Shack.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 3: You want to go a few rounds, let me know.
Speaker 1: I was just stick it up for him in the chat. But we're good.
Speaker 2: Shock were good. Hey, you know how to get in touch with me. You wanna talk, bro, Hey, you wanna talk off off the uh, off the era on there, whatever you wanna do.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: We good.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I ain't got no problem with you. I never had no problem with you.
Speaker 3: Jack. You wanna fight here? You know where the fire me at.
Speaker 4: Well, if you ever got a problem with anybody, nigga'na beat as nigga.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Man. You worry about Keith Lee, heyna tail. He's gonna eaven food food and knock out your eye.
Speaker 4: And let me tell you something, Keith Lee better stop playing with me, all right. He better stop playing me because he ain't gonna be doing no food critic. He's gonna be eating everything.
Speaker 1: Through a straw. This ain't what you're gonna I'll tell you not.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Hey, Hey, a matter of fact, I'm I'm gonna fight you for letting him get on.
Speaker 3: There and think he could be anything competitive. So we gonna go after I beat his ass.
Speaker 4: Now we're gonna fight too, Hey, I would he let me?
Speaker 3: Hey, jail, listen to.
Speaker 4: Me, Jay, I don't care if it's Bruce Lee, Spike Lee, Keith Lee, anybody with the last name that he gonna They asked, what matter of fact?
Speaker 3: A leaf and rush hours she Finnah, get it too?
Speaker 1: Got me Rick?
Speaker 3: Well, you got me hot.
Speaker 4: When I was on the plane and I saw the thing, I'm saying, what damn? They just okay, that's what we are and I don't do mm a. I do boxing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he used to, that's what them. He got a calorie flower, ears and all that.
Speaker 1: He hold on.
Speaker 4: Listen, j Just because somebody was m fighter don't mean they was good.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you right now. He telling me you rocking with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good enough? I see the calorie flower. Bro, you got it my bad? You want another drink? You straight say? Because anything you do to me after that, I gotta put the hammer on them.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I done got too big.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 3: That's too. That's the bad.
Speaker 4: That's the bad, cause we're gonna tussle for for the simple fact that you even let him say.
Speaker 3: Chad, you let him say oh cho, the word ocean even came out of mouth.
Speaker 4: You should have you should have. Hey, you ain't finna talk about my co host like that.
Speaker 1: I tell o Jo you grab me. You're gonna say, ow you you said, oh now.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, tell keep me set that set set that ship up, man, set that ship up? Boxing? Do you?
Speaker 5: I don't use my.
Speaker 3: Boxing?
Speaker 1: Hey that man? Hey, he's his hands updated and yeah, he said they're registered in th show.
Speaker 3: My registered to.
Speaker 1: My register.
Speaker 4: Only one of us been on pay per view. I can tell you that, hey leave no hell now you hell? You all got me fucked up? Man, We're finna fight now.
Speaker 3: Matter fact.
Speaker 4: If I see you, and if I can't you at a restaurant in Miami, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Swing on you.
Speaker 2: Uh yron three with a fifty five eleven the third quarter where it's two thy four hundred and fifty first career three, breaking the tie with Kyle Korvern for number seven all time you talk about the guy his number one points top five of the sists up there and steals up there in the top ten and three point shots at three point field goals made, I mean what it was at And it's like, we expect the man to play like Lebron, to play until he fifty. They still expect him to put up the numbers like he did when he was thirty. That's just know how to let you know how great he is. When you have the same level of expectation for someone, you don't have the same level expect Think about it, Swish. We don't have the same level of expectations for our parents or our grandparents as they start to age, because we know physically it's just impossible to do. But because Lebron, we still expect him to go out there and sometimes give us a virtuoso performance where he gives us fifty or he gives us a thirty point triple double.
Speaker 1: Or he gives us a forty ten type of a ball game. And hebay can do that. But as we get older, and I just believe this, as we get older, it just gets difficult, even as an athlete to do it with the ease that we once did and to rip and repeat said act.
Speaker 7: For me it's like, honestly, because it's a different one. You have the guy given the ability to do it, which he does have, but also the mind to know how to do it what she also has. Yes, So then once one starts like because your mind is going especially for him, his mind gonna stay sharp and it's gonna keep getting sharper and seeing defenses and seeing stuff that he's.
Speaker 5: Been seeing over the years.
Speaker 7: But at the end of the day, you ain't gonna be able to get to that spot like you used to get to that spot. So then you got to come up with more counters and everything else, yes, or rely on your teammates and being able to rely on my teammates when I got to go out there and get twenty instead of getting twenty seven or trying to push it to go get thirty every night, Like that's what's going to have to be because again, if you see that spot and I can get to that spot, that's how you you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like look at cod and COVID in New Orleans. He pulled that. I thought somebody kicked him from behind.
Speaker 7: Like that's when you start getting hurt, like you started to kill like because you're trying to get to somewhere you think you can physically get to, especially him, as you need the extra burth, you need the extra birth, sir. And then yeah, and I don't want to put that only not going to go with it. But that's just that's just how it is. And on the body like he takes obviously takes amazing care of his body's probably the most He's definitely the most best fit.
Speaker 5: Athlete I've ever been around, consistently and even like whoa, whoa, whoa, No, no, no, you ain't got no chance. Start. I ain't gonna lie to you. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't even lie to you. Oh tru it's not even close. Let me take this off. Hey dude, you got to do it. You can do whatever you gotta do. Hey, man, the.
Speaker 4: Most fit athlete is sitting right here. Everybody disrespecting me. Now you're telling me Lebron in better shape than me. Nobody looked like this beat.
Speaker 5: But hey, that ain't.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: Ain't no pop touch, that ain't that you need salad?
Speaker 4: That ain't about man. Yeah, this is what I do, man, This is what I do. I'm in the best shape of my life.
Speaker 1: Whish wish he wish he well buck eighty.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I'm a jr.
Speaker 4: I'm in better shape than every athlete on earth right now at fifty six. Nobody want to see me. Bet you're in New York right now?
Speaker 5: No, bro, you about forty four?
Speaker 3: Now we're boy.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you in New York right now? He boy to Symby, Hey, I put that on every bodega in the Bronx. Nobody be son. I'm telling you see nigga words of my mother. Nobody's in better shape for me. Joe Burrow says he bought a tumblr batmobile from the Dark Knight trilogy. Each were priced at about three million dollars and are fully functional but not street legal. Burrow told t you Higgins and Jamar Chase doing practice last week. Have I told you I bought a batmobile. I don't get it for like a year, but I bought one.
Speaker 5: That's a flex up, that's a fucking.
Speaker 3: Leg I mean, listen, you you collect cars, don't you?
Speaker 1: You love cars? Huh yeah? But they need to be street legal. I gotta be able to drive him on.
Speaker 3: The street, you know.
Speaker 4: But some something like that be a collector's item, something like you know, Jay len O Rick Ross, some of those some of those dudes that collect things where it's not street legal.
Speaker 3: You put it up and you save it and lay it on down the road. You know it's you paid three million for it. Think about it.
Speaker 4: Maybe ten years, twenty years from now. Who knows what it might cost, what it might be worth for that matter, What do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Switch three three bill, three bill, three million, three tickets?
Speaker 5: Man, Listen, I don't know how much y'all making. Y'all killing it because I ain't spending I ain't got it.
Speaker 7: I ain't got it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, that's Burrow. That's that's.
Speaker 1: Fifty five a year if football satary prossible number three to five off the field, so he probably doing sixty a year.
Speaker 5: That's ataxics. That's about thirty twenty eight thirty. Yeah, I ain't spending that three million on one. Hey.
Speaker 2: If I spent three million, it ain't moving nowhere because that's a house. And I ain't talking about no RB.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 7: I'm going down there to Corbo with my boys and there and go buy a revela nets to them.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm gonna do. Yeah, I'm not a batmobile, and I can't drive it.
Speaker 3: But yes, he must be. He must be a huge fan of Batman out.
Speaker 5: I don't give it he was Batman. I was not buying that.
Speaker 1: I don't want nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, I mean we all we have we all have a vice, advice and certain things that you got. Well, oh me, you know, my chief as ain't got to figure out. But I mean, I mean he probably does obviously for a reason to spend three men on that. And I think the value of whatever whatever it is he purchased the batmobile Tumblr, whatever the hell it might be years from now, it's gonna be worth ten fifteen times.
Speaker 3: Would he pay for.
Speaker 7: Better be a baby broof card type value or something. And they give me some crazy his wagner on his wagner got the chocolate, give.
Speaker 5: Me that something three million for a car?
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, listen, I can't even talk trash. I think it was the two thousand and nine to nine season. Hell, at least have got damn Bugatti for the season for the year, like a damn idiot food.
Speaker 5: What was that payment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta.
Speaker 4: Understand I was I was making so it was this was money off the field.
Speaker 3: I was making so much off the field I don't care.
Speaker 5: It's still what they go to.
Speaker 4: The twenty five thousand a month a month now, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know how I know how much.
Speaker 1: You know how I remember how much it was.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, people in the chat, if you could do me a favor, you know how jail. You know how people get in trouble with they old tweets, Like when it comes famous or something, people go search.
Speaker 3: At their old tweets.
Speaker 4: We were playing we were playing Philly in the preseason, and I tweeted in the middle of the game on the.
Speaker 3: Sideline after I got hit. I literally literally on the sideline.
Speaker 4: I got hit, came to the sideline and tweeted, I'm okay, y'all. The NFL find me twenty five grand for tweeting in the middle of the game. And that that's how I remember what my Bugatti payments was, because once they took it out.
Speaker 3: Of my check, that was the tweet that's out the next day. Oh my god, they chat ay chat.
Speaker 4: If y'all know how to get on Twitter and go back to I think I was still playing it two thousand and to that, I guarantee the tweet still up.
Speaker 5: Go shih alone.
Speaker 1: But bro.
Speaker 5: Twenty thousands. Yeah, they find me what I'm tying them up shoes? Dog.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was funny.
Speaker 5: I remember that too. That was.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I gotta be I gotta be making some seed bread. I got to be having some seed bridge. But I don't really like, like I said, like.
Speaker 5: A car like that, man.
Speaker 1: And now you've got to a tie call twenty two thousand of all change just.
Speaker 2: Because it's really not the car if the upkeeper you know that like anything big as.
Speaker 1: House right stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know you don't drive every day now, no way because of the upkeeper.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You gotta have personal You gotta have a or my all. My boy got he got a car manager. He got a car manager and.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 5: Whenever you want to drive, he pull him up to the front of the house. And you know what I mean. He makes sure.
Speaker 2: Jordan, if you do cars, yeah, you gotta have that, you know, like a jay Leno, like a sign fail wrap cars.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, brodege h Jordan, George hangover.
Speaker 2: Yes, bro, let me tell you got a car selection that you better not sleep on. I don't know if y'all know him that. It's called Rick Hendricks.
Speaker 3: Oh Rick, Yeah, I don't know, well, old school, old school.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm talking about Corvette split windows. I'm talking about Yeah, I'm talking about old old stuff. He a Chevy guy, so you know all that Chevy stuff like over like a Chavell, stuff like that.
Speaker 5: My daddy, Richard Petty.
Speaker 2: Richard Petty is a more part got Dodge got so we got the cool of the super beds and stuff like that that you know they got they made one or nine that you go to MEEKM or you go to Barreon Jackson. You're talking about two million, three million, four million dollars. Yeah, that's what I gotta do. Am, I'm coming to an auto show. You're not coming to an auto show.
Speaker 5: Hold on, gonna lean me out. I want to go you you you in the car, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 5: We go down there, bustle. They go down there with my mother.
Speaker 3: We're gonna like Randy Mos straight cash cash.
Speaker 5: I want my seat with Ostris in that joint. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: See y'all gonna now you gotta keep You're gonna keep. You gotta keep the car original. Oh no, I can do that unless you gonna get a rest.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, we're gonna keep it the original. I ain't gonna lie. I need a sixty eight Camaro straight up. Okay, big block, I need that, Okay, I like six days. My pops got one, he got he restored and all that. So I need to match up with pops. I need to go for a ride with my pops.
Speaker 1: For so, I would like to have a chavel. Uh A G t O C t O.
Speaker 5: Eleanois God take on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the mostake. That's that's the must the Mustang. Okay, I never was moe.
Speaker 3: I was going to sixty seconds right, yeah, yeah, you know what that what?
Speaker 1: That what that Mustang?
Speaker 5: That's cold?
Speaker 2: But I do like I do, like I do like I do like old cars. I want to get I would to get I want to get. I would like to get a rest Bard. You know it has that, but it's modern. It's a resto. It's old school, but it got modern. Okay, So that way I can drive it.
Speaker 1: I could drive it, as opposed to getting something that's a nineteen sixty and you can't drive it, and I think it's gonna be spitting oil and leave at all.
Speaker 7: With the Broncos that they're doing. Now you've seen them Broncos that they they're doing the vintage Broncos.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, the Jones fired. They got the new they got the new inside, but still kind of old school tough.
Speaker 2: Santae Samuel saw the clips of us debating him in Prime and he responded to us, O, Joe, that's your problem, pimp. You're also brainwashed that Shannon Sharp. I'm not worried about what everyone proceeds to be true. Like yourself, I stand on facts. You have yet to talk about the facts. You can easily be manipulated, just like everyone has because of marketing. I bet you won't debate me big facts, Shannon Sharp, Safety has a short, Safety has the short middal. Nobody's in the deep but me and the receiver. You don't know the truth, pimp. You just talking at you, uh with no facts. Let's talk or you scared like everyone else?
Speaker 3: Bro, Hey, I ain't I ain't even know your answers. You're like, okay, I like that. I like that, y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all, Hey, listen, we can have a club chayha right, listen to me, now, stay with me.
Speaker 3: You have a club chay dB edition.
Speaker 4: A Good Conversation PowerPoint presentation style film up there to support each of your your opinions and facts.
Speaker 1: That you might have no opinion. He's not time.
Speaker 3: Let me let me finish, Baby, let me finish. I'm just listen.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm giving you the ultimate content right now, something that's never been done before, a format that's never been done before. Two players, actually three, because you were a part of a two three plays. You got prime in Sonny Samuels and you you one that loves a breakdown film. He's also one that loves a breakdown film.
Speaker 3: Now just picture this.
Speaker 2: You talk about you, you think Kat William did a whole bunch of numbers, which you think you a son sitting.
Speaker 4: Down, you know, going over. Okay, you want to prove it, prove it, dieing the skoy, don't lie. I'm just I'm just throwing the id out there because the format has never been done before.
Speaker 2: I've given coach time and myself have given a Dante Samuel more tension since he's been retired than he's ever gotten. After tonight, I'm done with this. There's nothing to debate, there's nobody. There's no one gonna say. He's in the realm of time. He's in the realm of Darrel Reevers. He's in the realm of Rod Woodson or a Charles Woodson or a Darryl Green or a male Blunt. He's not I don't give a damn what he says about the film.
Speaker 1: He played.
Speaker 2: He played more game, he played more. Look, bro, you had an unbelievable career. Congratulations, You're just not Time. You're not Time, You're not Reevers, You're hold on find out did he make an All Decade team? Because Time made All decade and he's one of the one hundred greatest players of all time.
Speaker 1: Let's see his resume. Let's see his body of work. I complimented it.
Speaker 2: I said Time, don't believe it wastes motion. The team step worked well for Sante. I gave him a compliment. Let's see his resume. So he didn't make All decade. Four time Pro bowler, one time All Pro?
Speaker 1: How many times?
Speaker 2: How many Pro Bowls to Time make? How many all teams? Yes, oh, same number of Super Bowls? But one guy was a defensive Player of the Year. One guy as a defensive back swung the balance of power. How many dvs can say swung the balance of power? He go to one team to keep the other team from going. He goes to the other team and keep that he from going. Brou you had an unbelievable career. You went to a Pro Bowl, You an All Pro. You're not Time, and there's no and that's not a knob. It's okay, it's okay. But I don't know why you're getting mad at me.
Speaker 1: I tell you what. Find Go find the GM, Go find the coach.
Speaker 2: Go find a player that says a Sante Samuel is the equivalent or better than Time. That's all you gotta do. Hell, your son won't say you better than time, and he a junior. Let's be real, man, you're coming, I'm the wrong way.
Speaker 3: You what you're doing, where you're going?
Speaker 1: I got that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about, Bro, I don't know what you're talking about. I complimented you. I said you had an outstanding career. I say the tea step served you well. I just said you weren't Time.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: If somebody says, you know what, Shannon, you had an unbelievable career. Shannon, you went the eight Pro Bowl, your first team All Pro, You're an All decade player, You're in the Hall of Fame, but you ain't Gronk. Okay, you ain't Travis Kelsey Okay, but you ain't gonna go no other tight end. Let me talking about you.
Speaker 1: Ain't that if you want to say Gromp, if you want to say Kelsey Shannon, you not that. I ain't finna fight you. But you ain't gonna go no more.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna go no more because when I left, every record that a tidy could have I had it, catch it yards, touchdown, most yards of the game.
Speaker 4: Hey, so hold on, I just now that you mentioned that when it comes when we factoring the numbers and statistics, does that play any factor in a his case?
Speaker 5: Or it doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: Career he had he had more pass breakups and fewer interceptions. How many pig sixtion did he have? All I know is when I left the game, I had every record that a tight end could possibly have. Ain't nobody had them but me. Now they came along and broke them. Gonzo broke them, and Gaze did this, and Gronk and this and that.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I don't know why he madded me. I gave him a compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had, he had an outstanding career, I said, the t step for him served him well.
Speaker 1: This episode of Nightcap is.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 5: Did you know?
Speaker 2: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When caught in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with col of Guard tests. The cold Guard tests allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus coli Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of oder and at average risk. You can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a cold Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The coling Guard test is intended to screen adults forty five and order at average risk for colirectal cancer. Do not use cold Guard tests if you have had adenomus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain prelatory syndromes, or personal or family history of colirectal cancer. The color Guard tests is not a replacement for kolonoscopies. High risk patients. Color Guard tests and adults forty five to forty nine is estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older.
Speaker 1: False polities and false naggaves can occur. Color Guard is available by prescription.
Speaker 3: I like, I like the convo.
Speaker 1: I like the dialogue.
Speaker 3: I would I would love.
Speaker 4: I would love, especially for not the casual fan, but for people that are fans of the game. I wish we could die a little bit more. Obviously, not here on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking you find the general manager, find the head coach, find the receiver. Because he talking about he talking like he was that he by I guarantee you when you find somebody that say, he'll top ten a top ten corner back if we go back and study history top ten corner.
Speaker 1: So we got Time, we.
Speaker 2: Got Reevis, we got Mail Blunt, we got Rod Woodson, we got Daryl Green, we got a Nils Williams, we got mail Blunt.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's seven right there. Where are we?
Speaker 2: Where are we going to put him in the list of all time and the history of the inn fail as he cracking the top ten? That's your I mean, that's your homeboy, hen flawed. I want you to tell me.
Speaker 3: You tell me where would you put him?
Speaker 1: Now? Any where?
Speaker 2: I'm asking you. I just named seven guys. Which one of those seven guys?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Are you putting him in front of?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: You heard, you're listening.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot about Champ Bailey? You put him in front of Champ?
Speaker 3: You ain't answered the question?
Speaker 1: Are you putting him in front of Champ?
Speaker 5: You heard.
Speaker 1: I'm listening?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where would you put him?
Speaker 1: I asked you a.
Speaker 3: Question? Yes, Now I'm asking you are you ranking?
Speaker 2: I just asked this matter simple question. I gave him seven eight names he talking about Well would I rank it?
Speaker 1: I ask you, I get it. You're gonna probably bump into him.
Speaker 3: Hold on all the time, Hey, hold on, It don't matter who I bump into.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you got it in front of I mentioned, but he addressed you. Where are you.
Speaker 2: Asking me the question? He addresses you, so I'm asking you? What are you I already said it? Are you putting? He's not in front of Time. He's not in front of Reevers. He's not in front of wild Woodson. He's not in front of Charles Woodson. He's not in front of Mail Blunt. He's not in front of Nils Williams. He's not in front of a champ Bailey. That's seven. That's seven guys. Okay, Now who is he in front of? Is he top ten all time? Into history? Did Knight, Trey Lane, a mil Tunnel?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, uh.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm just asking he got all these facts? Who is he in front of? I'll tell you what? Who is he in front of of the list that I just named?
Speaker 3: And you you name, you name all lor you name all time? Like all time?
Speaker 1: He talking like he all time. Great, that's the problem. Nobody got a problem with him saying he's not good. We're talking about he talking about how did you talk about all time great? The guy that I list, he's at the front of the line.
Speaker 2: Timon Mail Blunt Defensive Player of the Year, Charles Woodson Defensive Player of the Year, Rod Woodson Defensive Player of the Year. There are a lot of guys, but number two one is at the front of the line. He talking like he in that group. They're a group. Look, we go into a room in the Hall of Fame. Okay, we going to a room. We are all into a room, but there are certain guys at certain tables. We in the room, but we're not at that table. He not even in the room. He on the outside. Hey, y'all know I played right, Yeah, but this for big dog, keep it a stack. So I want chat y'all tell me of the guys that I listen, who he better than. I ain't mitching Pat p I ain't Richard Mitchell Sherman yet. I I just gave y'all a couple of names. I want you to tell me who he better than than the list I listed. Who y'all putt him in front of chat? Y'all put him in front of Dion, y'all put him in front of Reavers, y'all put him in front of Charles Woodson, Rod Woodson, Or y'all put him in front of Mail Blunt. Who are y'all putting Champ Bailey? Who are y'all putting him in front of Santae Samuel?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I'm trying to see. I'm trying to see what the chat talking about.
Speaker 1: No want no, I want you to see what the chat talk about. You playing against it? What you're talking about? You played against Jars Woodson, you played against Pat p, you played against Sharan? Who are you putting it in front of?
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't playing against Sharan, but you know you know I did. I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I did my thing everywhere I went. You hear me, it was like it was like Halloween. If I knock on the door, I'm coming to get some candy. I'm asking you a simple question. Of the guys that were mentioned, who is he in front of? And I wouldn't say in front of because you you mentioned you know the greats. But he has he has the numbers to be in the room.
Speaker 3: I know I know that much.
Speaker 4: And you based everything off numbers when you talk about let me let me finish before you say anything. When you talk about mj in comparison to to Michael Jordan, when it comes to the base in any other sport, we always bring up the numbers, but all of a sudden, the numbers are ignored.
Speaker 2: When it comes now talking about in comparison, and he got Pro bowls. Got old, This dude got four Pro Bowls. Listen to me, I'm not finished. Okay, but again, now we we understand, we we understand. But when we do a comparison based on greatness, you know, we'll tell you what former coach. Your former coach had three Pro Bowls and sixty two picks? You taking dick le boat?
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 6: Hey, what you know about?
Speaker 1: What you know about? You just told me numbers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I met that day.
Speaker 3: Listen, That's what everything is based off of.
Speaker 1: Right Yo, Okay, numbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go all pros, let's go Pro bowls, let's go all decade, let's.
Speaker 1: Go defensive player of the year. That's part of numbers. Also, just not.
Speaker 3: Picks, okay, Okay, See I look.
Speaker 5: At it like this.
Speaker 1: If you get six picks and you give up eight touchdowns.
Speaker 5: What have you done?
Speaker 3: Okay, I see what you're doing, y'all.
Speaker 1: I thought the job of a corner is to take away more than you give up.
Speaker 3: That's a great convo.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting on this man to tell me who is he better then than the list I named?
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna have guess what, let's have the conversation. Hopefully, Lord spare of both of our lives, we're able to have a conversation another ten to fifteen years. Will I'm gonna I'm gonna need to see a gold jacket on his back because all the guys that I mentioned I hate Jayalen Ramsey's gonna be coming up, Richard Sherman's gonna be coming up. Pat P's gonna be coming up.
Speaker 3: You see what he.
Speaker 1: Trying to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all about marketing, bro. You played on the Patriots, Ty Low played on the Patriots.
Speaker 6: Ty Long got a.
Speaker 2: Red jacket and a gold jacket. So don't do that bull job about marketing. If who was on TV more than the Patriots? Oh Joe, oh, during during that, during that, during that time?
Speaker 5: Who yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh so nine is marketing.
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 1: Ain't no marketing, bro?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He marketed himself to know how to parlay that. But that man on the field, you better go check them tapes.
Speaker 1: Either you can't or you can't.
Speaker 3: That's a great conversation. Bro, that's a that's a good one. Now, Oh.
Speaker 2: Willie Brown, Mike Haynes. Mike Haynes got nine, like nine pro bowls, you better go check.
Speaker 3: That's a great commo let me grab me.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Bro, Santae, you had a great career. Bro y you good player. You just all I said you weren't time and you had to get personal. I don't know, I don't know why. I mean, if you want to come on nine cap to get to get your name him out there, you could have did that.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey, hey listen, that is a great combo. Bro, you hear me, it's a great what's a great combo?
Speaker 5: This one?
Speaker 4: I like this just obviously it's not me as the individual, but I'm just saying that's what.
Speaker 1: And his crime is he better than Stefan Gilboy some point?
Speaker 2: Chat, don't y'all want you to chime in instead of just talking about this is a great combo?
Speaker 1: You say nothing.
Speaker 2: Listening to you, you're telling me this is a nightcap thunking O Choe. We don't listen to each other.
Speaker 1: We go back and forth.
Speaker 3: I've been chairming it all. I've been chairming it on. I'm listening to you. Listen.
Speaker 1: You see what he listened to me?
Speaker 6: He and dressed.
Speaker 4: He addressed Shannon Sharp. He's sent a long message to Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 3: So I'm just listening.
Speaker 2: What did hello? Where did he addressed Shannon Sharp? What was Shannon Sharp speaking on?
Speaker 3: What on him?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Night camp, night camp unking O Choe?
Speaker 3: Right, So it is yours your job to answer back.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Chat y'all see O Cho don't want to chime in heath of Florida. Ocho might bump into it.
Speaker 1: Y'all know me. I'll give a damn whatever what he heard?
Speaker 2: The problem, the thing, whatever Shannon Sharp say on Nightcap, Shannon Sharp with if you be bumped into, said player, Shannon Sharp is mad enough to stand on that bro. You not tying, You not Charles Woodson, You not Rod Woodson, You not Darrell Reevers, You not Mail Blood, You not Mike Haynes, you not Dale Green, you not.
Speaker 1: Facts. Now of the ten guys that I named, mind the coach, find the receiver that says Sante Samuel is better than any of those guys.
Speaker 3: See the way, the way, the way you make it sound. Oh so you you being mean?
Speaker 1: Oh yo?
Speaker 3: And you and you you see you? Yeah, how you make it sound. You make it sound like like Buddy was trash or something.
Speaker 1: I didn't say he was trying the way the way.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying the way you talking like you acting like we just sitting here talking about some I'm just some old bum we I'm just I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, who could I say?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I played the game.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 3: I played to me right, hold on me, stay with me, stay with me, stay with me real quick.
Speaker 4: I played the game on the other side of the ball, So I know I played against Prime, I played against zunt I have an understanding of both and how good they were, what they hold on great as Prime was and how good Zon was. So it's hard for me to sit here and say, you know the way you're doing.
Speaker 1: When I saw with my own eyes, I understand.
Speaker 3: How great Prime is. But then I know what that young boy was doing as well.
Speaker 1: When he was playing. All I said, I said he was good.
Speaker 2: I said he was a very good player, had an unbelievable career. He used the technique. He used the technique that Time doesn't approve of two things can be true, Yes, sir, Okay, some guys like to play press and open the gate. Some guys like the press and put hands. Whatever technique works for you. But he was talking as if he was the equivalent because he posted his stats in Time Stats, saying, look at our stats. So he's posting those stats as if he's the equivalent, and I said he's not. I didn't say he wasn't a good player. I said he went the Pro Bowls. I think he was an all pro. I know he won Super Bowls in New England. That's what I said, right. He took offense that I didn't co sign him. I don't need no marketing. I don't need to co sign I think everybody's known. I didn't have an opportunity to critique Time when he played when he went back for those two years, because he was mainly a safety and he didn't start the game. Okay, that's fine, But I've never had a problem critiquing any player. I critique Tom Brady, hating Manny. You name a player, Ray Lewis receivers t O Randy. I've never had a problem critiquing because I'm basing it on my knock, intimate knowledge of the game and film study. When I was at CBS. I would watch film. How many times when I was at CBS or Fox? When you ever heard a guy called tell about shut shop? Don't know what the hell he talking about?
Speaker 3: No, that it ain't happen.
Speaker 1: See what y'all try to do? Well, you're doing this. That's not what I said.
Speaker 2: No, No, I never said I've never seen the difference is skip tried to say. I said I was better than Tom Brady. I said Tom Brady wasn't playing well. Why would I, as a tight end, compare myself to a quarterback?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, right right, I would need to.
Speaker 2: Compare myself to Gronk, to Kelsey or a tight end. That's the only way you can get an equivalent.
Speaker 1: I said. I said, yeah, Asante had a.
Speaker 2: Great career, Pro Bowl, Super bowls, now god like, I said, you want to say, shaitnon, you ain't trast, you ain't Gromp.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, you got me, right, you got me. But I'm I'm just confused. But look, bro, you I gave Helmedy.
Speaker 2: I gave you fifteen minutes of fame, fame that you never would have got had you not mentioned me or time.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Now go back to your solitary life. Nobody's gonna win. Were the last I'll tell you, what about Joe? When were the last time prior to last night? When was the last time you heard somebody? Mitchell Sante Samuel?
Speaker 1: Take your time. I'm gonna get me. I'm gonna get me some water. Take you time, chat, y'all, keep all.
Speaker 3: Your interested Hey, anyway, chat, We're back. His love set, his love set. Other than that, it's a great conversation.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like the dialogue. I like the back and forth.
Speaker 4: I like players also, where we always talk about having a belief, having not only a belief in what you can do and what you've already done, and bring it to the forefront, bring it to the forefront, and supporting what it is you've done in comparison to someone else.
Speaker 1: Who is also great.
Speaker 3: And that's okay.
Speaker 4: Now a lot of people won't see it that way as you can see it, including one thing I've.
Speaker 3: Always do see is.
Speaker 4: If you were bad at what you do. Then I will always come out and say that. But I played against both, and I understand how good both were. I understand how great Prime was, obviously catching him on the tail end of his career, and obviously playing against Sante doing this Prime and understanding how good he was, how much of a student of the game he was, And what I'm not going to do is diminish what I was able to see for years while I was playing and understanding watching film here and understand how good he was and how savvy he was technically, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's different coming from.
Speaker 4: Someone to actually played on the opposite side and understand how good he was, you know, so it's hard.
Speaker 3: To see it to say, oh, he'd not been whoa, whoa, whoa. I had to go against this. I had to go against that for years.
Speaker 1: So it's different. It's different, you know.
Speaker 4: It's especially and a lot of a lot of people in the chat of some of the comments on Twitter, on X whatever it may be, their feelings are always different as well, because it's based off who you know and what they've done.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was good at A I just.
Speaker 2: Asked you a simple question, which one proud of last night and today. When was the last time you heard somebody mention a Sante Samuel.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to know. I be on Nightcap every time I time they break a record, who record they see it? There? The most one hundred and fifty yard games, the more lost. This the most that every Sunday in the NFL season on the tight end does something whose name is up there when they have them names. He just passed this one who name is also up there?
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe Ocho, don't worry about o Jo. Hey, Chad all I try to do I try to, you know, try to go back and forth. But Ohoe, you know, o Cho was like.
Speaker 1: Hey, and we did.
Speaker 4: We did go back and forth. That was That was a good one though, Now no you you you laughing. I'm saying, I'm for real that that was a good one. I don't that was a That was a good one.