Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. It is a ten year charge.
Speaker 2: If the government is invested in something, they obviously have an incentive for it to do well for sure, right, and they have resources to kind of make sure that they do well on certain levels. Correct. So should you invest in Intel now? It's this is this is this the by signal why Intel stock? I would not, I don't and I won't. I would not And.
Speaker 1: It's not because of the like I said, the risk mitigation of having government involvement.
Speaker 3: It's a good trade out of the long term investment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: What they do is the reason why I wouldn't invest in it. How far they are behind in what they do is why I would invest in it. Right, Like we talked about it a few weeks ago in terms of GPUs and turn the CPUs where they're at in placement of innovation for the next three to five years. Yeah, I don't feel like though, Yeah, twenty billion at it. The race that you have to catch up is so it's so grand that I wouldn't touch it right now. What cream on scat is still scat Scott because scat it is what it is.
Speaker 3: But I'm but you have to give them credit for at least trying to do something to turn these companies around. Posts just throw money at it from like if it was just us or if it was Shark Tank or Blackstone or Blackrock.
Speaker 1: No, what have issue with this?
Speaker 3: Should it happen? Probably not, But we cannot The economy is so fragile it cannot contain the fallout if this company actually went under.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's crazy chaut out to the chat again. And I I forgot to mention when we say the government money, that really is taxpayer money for sure. So yeah, your money, your money, Yeah, save American companies and put some.
Speaker 2: Questions in chat because we are a live so we are answering questions. Yeah, MIT reports that ninety percent of artificial intelligence investments are currently unprofitable. What does that tell.
Speaker 3: Us that the AI funding bubbles coming to an end? And I think Meta guys reported on this and I put it in the stock club as well. I think about it like this. Two weeks ago and three weeks ago, you have founders that had never sold a product and had no revenue. We're turning down multi billion dollar offers. I don't know where they went to business school, but rashot if they offer the billion something market, mondays, you can sign for me the sign why me? So the bubble in terms of the large language models are done for now. There would be some a lot of focus on sector specific llms and growth over the next two or three years. But every company and as well, I always say go to best of breed. But once you have a category, there's only going to be a few leaders. You're not going to have nineteens that are incredibly profitable. Even in the defense space, it's going to be the legacy defense company is now with the AI driven and tech driven, you're gonna have palatin and or those are leaders are set. So I think everyone that comes in copying and it is not the pre eminent leader in that sector, they're gonna get slaughtered.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that was the exact point I was gonna make. And I'm glad you said they're gonna be a few leaders, and there's gonna be those hyper scalers and if they don't lead, they're gonna acquire the company that they think could be the potential thing that changes it. I think the reason why we see that statizens because people are trying to make the next greatest innovation and it takes a lot of capital to do that right. And I agree with the people who are getting the capital a lot of times don't look like us. But that that's why you have to have things like invest fast and again Papolar judge investing in AI and investing in scale. But there are places where there is a rate of return and we can focus on. Like I was like, right, let me look it up. So inside of AI, what has been working now from a business standpoint right, customer service and service automation? Why that could be Jack told you he created technology over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, things are taking six months.
Speaker 1: Yeap, eighteen months and twenty people. He did it in a weekend by himself in his house, right, So if you can do customer service and service number one, that brings down the cost of business and it also makes it more efficient. So that has been working inside of the AI space, back office operations and admin tasks. I mean we know that on a daily basis just from our personal lives how that works, and healthcare and life sciences. So this is a good when AI twos and medical imaging, drug discovery, and clinical trial optimizations, those have been winning. If you look at the statistics of what inside of AI has been winning at a small scale, that has been winning. The large scale things that the chat GBT of the world, that's going to take a lot of time, a lot of capital. Even when we saw with deep Sea like yeah, yeah they said it was when you did the numbers, it actually came out to being almost seven billion. These are astronomical numbers. If you if you can focus in these key points and then build on top of those, yeah, you could be super successful. But right now, everybody's trying to find the next thing. They're trying to find the vo three. They're trying to find, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the leader is just like put it in Chat. I will invest in the hold Chat GPT and open A has seven hundred and fifty million weekly users. No, I don't remember a tech company like we're talking about. They're getting into like Microsoft ninety five operating System ninety eight territory in terms of market share that they've captured. Why would you bet against that? It's insane. Even in video, my love for and video for anyone who built computers, like they had eighty percent of market share in twenty seventeen twenty nineteen, they've only gotten bigger. You can kind of see the change. Going back to the eye test, you don't see the love for Apple as much as you used to maybe ten years prior. These are things you can see and feel. That's real sentiment. Stop betting against the winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other part was do we know the real from the figure? I think we know who the reel are for sure. It's not very clear. There will be companies that will come in as the technology gets better and be disruptive. Right if we could find out That's why I think what's important inside of business, like what's the problem that we can solve. Right, there will be companies that will problems that we're not thinking of now because the technology is so great and it's so efficient and it's so expedited, that will come and do it.
Speaker 2: So okay. Somebody had a question. They said in the past, y'all said, September is a month that historically prices drop. Should we wait for a September drop before purchasing?
Speaker 3: The market drops every month, Yes, by the prices on the price that I get, respectfully, humbly. But if I made you money, please put yes in chat. Yes, by every month technically if you want, if you want to be a technician, go to the month chart we charge. They charged talked about it. Yes, so they didn't go to a lower timeframe. There's a drop in the market every day, but September, yes, that will be a pullback, just like there was a drop in August historically, which happened last Wednesday. The thing is when the drop happens, it's like if I drop fifty grand on stage and it went off and the crowd will go get it. These drops happen on a Wednesday, then y'all don't go pick up them. Not y'all but the general republic. When the market drops, please go get the money out of the market place. But September, on our first episode, I would be so happy to give you prices for whatever stocks you guys want to tune into market. Monday is the first Monday is September, and it'll be a free for all own pricing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Historically that has been the case, but this is a very unconventional year, So just be prepared for all of it, right. We always talk about having reserves and being ready and dollar cost averaging into positions, because hey, if Nvidia pulled down to one seventy three, that could potentially be that the lows is going to be for the next two month. We don't know, right, but we want to make sure that we invested from our company.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman. The United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,