Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses, Malone. I mean you know better than anybody. You know, Like, producing ain't about pressing no keyboards, or just like in Hollywood, it ain't about holding no cameras. I think Puff, like people don't want to call Puff a producer because they feel like he's not making any beats producing. You know, the person that produces a film don't mean they held the camera. Hell, the director, not even you know, hold no damn camera. A director on a real Hollywood set don't hold a camera. He has a director of photography, a DP that holds the camera. And in certain places they could have a first ad that holds the camera.
Speaker 2: You run about that? I mean, I you know, Quincy Jones didn't play all those instruments on Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Quincy ain't played none of that shit on Thriller. You know, Quincy didn't play none of that ship on Thriller.
Speaker 2: But it was this ear that turned that whole thing into what it was.
Speaker 1: But that's what the production is. Just like when somebody's making a film. Somebody's making a film when they're producing a film. They know the right people to put in the room to you know, to manifest the film itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in this age, whenever someone does do that that you get co co production credits. Now you know what I'm saying. But back in the nineties you didn't get shit, you know what I'm saying. I mean, And that kind of all started like.
Speaker 1: With Neil Man and all them, you know what I mean, you know, Yeah, but even even in Mail in them situation, like respect to Mail, because Mail was one of the first dudes that looked out for me. You heard Maleman music without Doctor d there's a lot of nig shout off the mill because I'm not This male style is significantly.
Speaker 2: You can hear about all the producers that say, you know that they that work with Dre and and say that, hey, I produced this straight. Look, we've all heard their music with and without Dre, you know, and it's just it's it's night and day.
Speaker 1: It's just different. I will just say it's different.
Speaker 2: Different if it's mix, it's just different.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of niggas be trying to act like they did cause ship, But did you hear they ship? You be like, cuz this is different, like I've never heard no niggas ship. And Scott might be the baddest piano motherfucker on the planet Earth. Its Scott a bad motherfucker. Shout out to Scott Storage, that's a bad motherfucker, Cuz, but his ship don't sound like that ship with Dre cuns start doing shit, that shit sound different. And Scott and Mail got some shit. Scott got some shit, mind you, Butter, right, Butter, Butter got some dope shit, you know what I'm saying. But that shit don't sound like this shit like West Side Connection might be one of the baddest motherfucking albums and one of my favorite albums of all time, but it don't sound like two thousand and one. It just don't like that. And again why you can ask yourself what Dra does so it don't matter because you know, whatever he's not doing, the problem is whatever Cuz is doing, it makes that shit sound different. So you could do you know, all the critics can about cubs got yeah he's an engineer or he blah blah blah blah blah, Yeah, whatever, nigga, whatever that is, it is not this. This shit different.
Speaker 2: And you know Dre has always just been that perfectionist. I mean, I can remember when I was a child and him being a fucking dj K you know what I'm saying, and it mixes were just like you know, and then there's and then when the Wrecking Crew thing, you know, the Surgery song, which was scratchy on that everything was just special, you know, so whatever whatever this guy touch is a special. You know.
Speaker 1: When I was working on Glasshouse Too, right, I was working on Glasshouse Too cause for like, I paid Skip Saller like twenty thousand dollars to mix it, like because I just wanted no, no, I take that back. That's that's what I ended up paying. I gave Skip Saller twelve thousand dollars to mix the whole album, like not for him to mix it, but to use you know, SSL and Skip Sailors console. I was really playing for Skip Sailor's knowledge. And I had my boy, Lester Mendoza who was working with him, who actually helped me. Right now, some new shit, but Lester is like a brilliant mind, great years, but you know we're working at Skip Seller. It's the world famous Skip Sailors. So I knew I was paying because Skip liked me. He was awesome. Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love Skip shut out the s up still showing love. You know, if you really want to get some game, y'all need to really try to lock in what's kept Sailor. But I spent twelve thousand dollars that was my mix. I was like, I'm gonna spend this kind of money to mix an album because I wanted to get on their ss cell and I was listening to two thousand and one, so I was chasing those mixes, and I could tell you, motherfuckers right now, it ain't the mixing. It ain't the fucking mixing. It's shit that got to be done in pre during and post production and then in the mix. So it's the shit he doing before they start, right when they're doing it, and when they finish it, and then mixing it. That's what makes dre shit sound like that. It is not as simple. I end up spending twelve thousand, started, end up spending another eight just chasing those mixes to only come to the conclusion, Yeah, I'm not gonna catch those mixes. Them mixes is out of here, so let's stop. Even you know, I don't give a fuck, let's stop even fucking with this. To me, doctor Dres, like Floyd Mayweather when I talk about boxing, Floyd is so far past every other boxer, you know what I mean. And this is no disrespecting no fighter because it's some bad motherfuckers. But he's so fat I don't even use him. People not going like Floyd. No, nothing like Floyd. That's how I feel about Dre. He'd be like, oh, he's the versus. It's nothing like Dre. We're not even gonna do this, you know what I'm saying. So I learned that the hard way, and it cost me a ton of money.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean that this motherfucker is way more. You know, it's because motherfuckers. Oh, Dre just engineered. He ain't that good. And I don't fuck with you that he ain't that fucking good. That he does everything beginning when they starting the production, when they doing the production and recording the song. You know how he demands your vocals to be is because he's probably looking for sonic spaces because for you to fit. Then, you know what I'm saying. When he's doing the production, and then when he starts to ask ship and post production and then in the mixing and probably this motherfuckers there when they're mastering it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, and it's a lot of the little things that make a difference, you know what I'm saying. Like I was listening to that song, you know, what would you do by the dog pound?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then I was just blown away by all the ship going on in the background, you know. And then and then you have Juel's part, and and he Doctor Drake put that in. You know what I'm saying, what would you do? Well? That makes the whole song the dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but that's what he does. And motherfuckers be thinking. I'm telling you, I didn't heard some motherfuckers in some private room say some ship, and I'll be thinking to myself like huh. And then I go listen to that ship and I'm like, huh, yeah I heard. I'll be hearing it all this for Dre, and I'm like, do all this shit for yourself, because your ship don't get because niggas this is. That's not every last nigga that Dre has ever worked with when it comes to music. I idolized them, including Doctor Dre itself. That's the top the pinnacle, right but make no mistake, what Warren G does it's still far out from me. What Dash Dillinger does is still out for far from where battle Cat does is still far out from where I'm at. But to those dudes credit, I can ask them questions and they'll say, okay, glasses, this is what you gotta do. Like Dazz, to me, has been the most instrumental in how I produce. Dash taught me some ship that they was doing with death Ro that I didn't pay attention to. He was like, oh, this is how we were doing it, and I was like, damn. And I thought about it, like oh that makes sense. And even some stuff in post production I had I have to call Dash and asking Battlecat really Dre the only advice he gave me is about percussions, and it's like my top secret shit. I was like, damn, that's the only two things he taught me. And then but Das has taught me a lot of shit. Warren and mixing like Warren helped me understand. Warren G helped me understand how important it is to like, mixing is not really a science as much as it's an art. Don't get me wrong. There are a few scientific methods, but that's production is more of a science. It seems so tedious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched quick through it one time when it was Sloops album. I think it was a Blue Carpet or the one after that. The name escapes me. But he was hired to do that album and I was in the studio with him and Terrorists, and I just watched them mix and it was just over and over again, over playing over again, do it again. I mean it just every little every little part of that song, you know what I mean. He was just you know, every second of it.
Speaker 1: Super meticulous. No ceilings, I don't facts, no sellings, gl you already know what time it is. I got my men Styles in the house. Styles one of the first motherfuckers to ever really focus on West Coast hip hop as a whole, as a journalist, as a personality. I mean period, period, because it's not a lot of presence before it without online, Like I mean, I don't remember no West Coast magazines that really had a full coastal presence. Yeah, right, right, right, you know what I'm saying, Like we were just all coach It's just low writer magazine. It wasn't no sources of double exales out. This was no writer magazine, So so I can say minus the fact that it was the internet, it really was kind of the first of its kind.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, it was just four fellas from California that came together. We all met on the on the DPG records for him. Dads Forum of course had a fucking form.
Speaker 1: Ye had a dope form. Game form used to be cracking.
Speaker 2: Dads had the form. Death Row had the forum. And that's kind of like how I got involved because, uh, I think I was home and I saw in the news that Sugar Night was was leaking Snoop's album on his website. You know, you know the they said that on the fucking news. Yeah, yeah, that was on the news because it was he was signed a master repe and it was his last album, the Last Meal, and Sugar was leaking that. He put it on his on the death Row website, and I said, I gotta get online. Man, I didn't get this sets some bush and I don't know shut it down. Yeah, they shut it down after a day, but he leaked his whole album and I said, man, I had get one of those. Al just sure and go, I gotta get online man, and that's boom. I started searching for their death Row website, and then I saw their forum, and then on their forum, I saw that it was people were were beefing with the DPG records for like, whoa.
Speaker 1: There's another.
Speaker 2: So bloom. I got on there and I immediately just started interacting, so interacting.
Speaker 1: The original social media, yeah, you know. And then but what happened is that.
Speaker 2: As a treat to all the other people on the forum, I'd get music and started and I started waking it online, like you know, I started dropping new songs from all like the different local guys, like I started just finding them, you know. I'd go to the record stores of Mom and Pops and just get all the mixtapes and and uh, I had to actually find servers because there were no servers available at the time, and so I had to like use temporary servers. But I upload them and it would take me all fucking day to do it too, because it was dial up. Sure, there's no there's no DSL at the time all. So it took me all night to do that. Ship and Napster was around at the time, and that was reason to get online, was to go to nap Napster, and then lime Wire. But the songs you couldn't get on the Lime Wire and Napster. This was like all the West Coast ship, you know what I mean, all the you know, and and I'd find him at record stores and so I started putting songs online on the forum and they started calling me mister Audio. That's that's how I got my I'm just known that mister Audio. My user name was styles too, you know. So people started trying to recruit me, like you know, like pop up websites whatever. But for the fellas on there started a site called c Riders.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's how it was original and w C Writers working for West Coast Writers. It was Sea Writers, and they asked me to be a part of it, and I said, sure, I got the song I like you guys to lead. And it was a song called I Never Changed by Corrupt that Jay Wells produced. And the thing was that this was the song was a rumored at the time because of the of the corruption and Dad's beef, and so this was Corrupts and he was telling us buddies, I never changed, I never you know what I mean, I'm not the one that changed, just because I'm at death Row, you know. And I had the only version of that song and I found it at Tower Records at Dorfridge of all places. I don't know how it got there, but there was just a scene by Jay Wells called the wolf Pack CV.
Speaker 1: Jay Wells used to put out a lot of music and.
Speaker 2: They had that song on there. I mean, I agree. Immediately gravitated to that CD and I picked it up and I looked on the back and I never changed corrupt. And then I had a bunch of other songs by like the Alcoholics, some random guys.
Speaker 1: The Alcoholics just no, but but feel me like this song was so demand, but it's like a couple of random exhibit alcoholics, a couple of guys, some random some random superstars in West Coast hip hop said facts song that everybody wanted was this corrupt song.
Speaker 2: And I got it. That's dope, and I put it online. It was the only version. So West Coast Writer started off with a bang, you know, because that started it started. Everybody came for that, you know what I mean. And then the next thing I dropped and I was crooked. I just released a mixtape on death Row, but he was only selling it locally, and you know, the death Row fanily.
Speaker 1: We didn't. We didn't. We didn't. We didn't, honestly, And because I'm a part of that generation of those things, none of us look for music online at that time. So you're right, like you service, you know, and I think people everywhere else was more online than people in l A was online. So that's what made especially when you were probably servicing people in Germany and all these places, because this is the closest they could come to.
Speaker 2: They couldn't this sieve that that death Row was selling it, but they're only shipping it out, but they weren't shipping out the ordering a victim for road their ship, you know. But Crooked I released locally here in LA and it was at a record shop in Burdbank, Backside Records, I believe, and I bought a copy of it. And man, we leave that ship online.
Speaker 1: Which got pissed off at me wich crazy because it can't do nothing to help because they there's no way they can cater to the orders from all of these people. Because I remember the Homie order and some shit. He was like, man, I never got my ship. I should shout out to rig because rids then wasn't sending people ship on time. But yeah, that's dope, that's a dupe start. I never I never knew. I never knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to criokandized mixtape and you only get it at West Coast Riders, you know what I mean. And so and so, I just the light went on in my head. I was like, man, this is something that special. Yeah, something special, you know. And then from there I started dropping a mixtape a week, and I called the Attack of the Killer Mixtapes. And this was before that, Pith. There was no fucking place where you can download mixtapes or whatever. But I get each like I get like a strong arm setting mixtape, or you know, from this artist or that artist, or sometimes we make up our own We like to compile all these different songs to make our own little mixtape, you know. But I dropped once one a week, and everybody just started coming to the site to just boom.
Speaker 1: This is in the early two thousand. This got this was like around two thousands, that two thousand, like two two thousand, you know what I mean. Because I didn't hear nothing about like West Coast Riders until two thousand and four. Yeah, that's the first time I heard, but it was already booming, and you would be on the forums and it'd be like all of these people from like.
Speaker 2: Europe or Asia or and I was like, you know, how is this possible?
Speaker 1: You feel me? And it's crazy because I was as a kid. I had the Internet in nineteen ninety, but I didn't know what obviously it was going to become when I was a little kid. So I remember when I first got on and how I figured out what West Coast Roders was because at that time I was surfing. I would be on g Ride would kind of make it a thing. We would all go on Black Wall Street dot com. That's all I knew. So if it wasn't my space, no, not MySpace set, that might've been my Space that she.
Speaker 2: Was natimily about the crooked like she was g Right Now that's funny, Yeah.
Speaker 1: G I wasn't fucking with def Ro, was it. Yeah, h that makes sense because g Right had always been tapped there. So fast forward, I'm on the Black Wall Street and like you would interact with all these people from Europe, all these people from Asia, all these people from Australia, like all over the world and I was like, damn, this is crazy. And somebody posted a link to a story written on West Coast Riders on Black Wall Street. That's how I found it, and I was like, oh, this is dope, Like it's a bunch of And then I noticed like all of you guys were like. I was like, oh, they like, oh these people from here, So I'm like they programming the world. So but fuck that. Like, what I don't want to do is make this.
Speaker 2: About me and you, right, because we should do that on something we do for our shit.
Speaker 1: I think people don't know how deep your information goes to West Coast hip hop for real. So I got a couple theories, okay, and I want you to tell me how you feel about him, because you're one of the few people to me that can keep up with all of my homework and all of my research. Everybody came like I have all the time, Like a lot of time I had to call short I got to call niggas that was there, like Iced Tea, and he'll be like, oh, I never tripped off that, And I'll be telling ice T some shit to make him remember it. So you would be up on it because you it's your livelihood, and it's your passion, and it's what you know. You are close enough to remember some of these things.
Speaker 2: So is it fair to say, right, if hip hop is a party, it's a hip hop right, the hop is a party that calls the hop.
Speaker 1: So in the seventies, people don't realize that's where hip hop came from. He was talking about his party and the projects, and he called it a hip hop number hip being cool. It was the hop. That's where it came from. So a lot of times when I say hip hop is a party, most people don't know that. But that's why he called his party the hip hop. Okay, right boom so all the music and all the breaks that you know how they danced at the time to breaks break boys, b boys right or bronx stale boys, whatever you want to say, fast forward. So a lot of times when I say hip hop comes from two crews mainly in La World Class Wrecking Crew and Uncle Jam's Army, because they had the two biggest and best party crewise, or at least the most important party crews in urban America. Is that fair is fair? So I had a really dope conversation with Alonzo about how him and Roger were working at Alpine Village together and Roger snatched Alpine Village. Roger Clayton forgive me for anybody listening, you really should notice if you're a fan of West Coast hip hop, but Roger Clayton is probably the most instrumental member you know in Jangle Jam's Army. Uncle Jam's Army had the best parties in LA, parties at the sports Arena. Ll yeah, they would bring anybody here. All the hip hop acts came through Roger Klayton and Uncle Jams are right. Lee York Cohen was another party promoter too that most people don't know that out of LA. But that's a whole different story. But there's a third though. Tell me.
Speaker 2: The Knicks Masters in the mixed with Greg Mack and his party. The guys who got kd Yes did all a lot of concerts and promotions, you know, they did like the skate lands and they did all the you know. Yeah, Greg Nack was also a promoter as well as I don't know that, and he started the Nix Masters to compete with Uncle Jams armony. So you got the world where you got the world class record crew. Uncle Jam's Armony and the and the Mixed Masters, Toty g Uh, Jammy Gemini.
Speaker 1: Sure a lot of music came from there, Joe Cooley, A lot of music came from there that we exactly. I think you know what came from there, Joe Cooley and Ronnio and uh dream Team. I think that's from that because also Kid Frost and Tony G. So that's Frost come there. So that means uh slider shade of brown came from there. That had to be come through that pipeline.
Speaker 2: Pipeline.
Speaker 1: So those those three pipelines. And I'm glad you corrected me. And that's why have styles here. If y'all motherfucker's listening, this is why because he actually can have a different level of history than somebody studying it by actually remembering.
Speaker 2: The whole Latin movement was shouted with Tony G.
Speaker 1: It is to me, which is the most important, I mean outside of you know, that launched the whole thing hip hop? To me, it just La Raza is the song. That's just that's like, that's when we look like, what the fuck that ship is tight? That ship was on TV. You know these dudes is from l A. So but yeah, so uncle Jam's army, right, this is how you get iced tea Egyptian lover. This is how you get a Bobcat. Bobcat poo pooh. Battle Cat is trying to be he's a baby, but he's trying to be.
Speaker 2: In my flood? Was there all of that stuff?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? So then everything that falls from that tier, and then World Class Record Crew obviously is doctor dre right c i a q jenks KD. Right. Also, now you got this crazy treat that end up becoming the n w A easy and everything. He's biggest hip hop here. Then you got so Uncle James Army back to the ice tea. That's how you get the alcoholics, correct, because you get King t through it ice and.
Speaker 2: Also uh nixed special stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah unknown who was a part of World Class Record Crew. I mean, excuse me, uncle Johns. That's how you get Compass most Wanted, which was discovered which is a common and that's because they were kind of discovered by Alonzo in World Class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I mean you could really you know, study all this, you know what I mean, see all the dots that are connected, you know, and.
Speaker 1: It's super dope, right, So I look at those three party crews. And I had posted something on Twitter probably about a month ago, and I was saying, YG is probably the most disrespected West Coast artist in history. And everybody couldn't believe it. Was like people was calling my phone and I'm like, y'all don't get it. They created a party crew, right the Pushes which launched right tie Dollar Sign, Mustard and YG. It came from another just a party crew that used to throw parties, and people don't know. That's why I said, it's one of the few movements that was disconnected from the original. You know, you always.
Speaker 2: Credited WHITEG for that, And I even mentioned it to WHITEG personally interviews, like when I've interviewed them, said they look glasses, said you know this about you and then how important you are to this current West Coast movement, you know, and you would always be appreciative.
Speaker 1: Of true to that. But think about it hip hop being a party They started as a party crew. So where does quick fall into that? How do we line quick up? Do we line quick through? Because through Eric, do we line quick up too easy? How do we bring quick into it?
Speaker 2: She's his own tree man?
Speaker 1: Is it his own tree?
Speaker 2: He is his own tree. I almost feel like because I'm telling you when you go back to the red tapes, what you're dropped in nineteen eighty seven. Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know he was right. She didn't have it launched worldwide like MWA and you were.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, but that stuff wasn't last worldwide.
Speaker 2: But I mean but by then, by nine, by eighty eight, they were already like shaking up the world.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, wasn't sure. But in their origins it wasn't launch worldwide. So that's why I'm giving credence to your point, like that's how it started. So I guess they are there on party crew that just didn't throw a lot of parties as much as everybody else, but they use it.
Speaker 2: What you got sugar free, sugar free, Moss Barsberg ship, you know, AMG to some degree, it's a bomb tree man.
Speaker 1: The reason I'm saying that is because it's more about the party. And it makes sense when you're saying Greg Mack would throw parties, yeah, because hip hop is all about the party. Even people talk about the message, but the message you could boogie to. It's a party song. That's why Coyler. Ray could use it, you know, forty fifty years from you know, forty forty some years and make a great party.
Speaker 2: Song and they would all go to the cost of Comirio. That's where like Greg would throw a lot of his parties. And that's where him and Easy and Dre all hooked up. When when they brought him Boys in the Hood to listen to it in the car, They're all at the cost of coming to real at a party, you know, just hanging out, and then Drake's like, hey, come listen to this, brought him to the car. Greg was blown away. They gave He demanded a clean version of the song. Of course they gave Gray went in and did it right away and brought it to him and most requested song on KD. Boys in the Hood.
Speaker 1: People don't really give credit for Easy breaking in w A Easy broke that shit with that, Oh yeah, that's crazy. Dreve was crazy, but I think his R and B background helped him a lot. Two were melodies. Most of the hip hop dudes came straight from hip hop, you know. They was like kids, just drum loops. But Drake came from having to make R and B and actually like a real serious party type of R and B because you know, lines on them ship was still about the party and the bitches. You know, they had the women. They had to have the women party and so I think that's dope. And and those to me are the things that you know, we should do more things to highlight we like you.
Speaker 2: Know, the Wrecking Crew always gets pushed to the side and can saw the spotlight. But I mean, but if you listen to those songs, are great parties, juice, that just it's.
Speaker 1: Just they're coming to the end of the disco era and that that was the problem. Like going into the eighties, disco didn't like Disco was kind of I think a lot of people committed to disco not realizing they was gonna be short lived.
Speaker 2: But you know, but but at that time and that in that period of time, you had to be a showman. And that included the you know how they know it's the time and that's how you know, a lot of people for dressing. But I mean, that was what you did. That's what urban entertainers did Africa men Bata you know, and fuck but fuck the rappers. Look at the Grand National Flash.
Speaker 1: Fuck the rappers. Just look at Prince and Michael Jackson at that time. That's how they're dressing like black showmen, like like show.
Speaker 2: And that's what you did at the time. The uh, you know, pay his dudes in the game, you know, and and what's about as motherfucker and and learning you know, but and to but but to me though, as a as a tid seen Dre Bean the surgeon, you know in World Class Working Crew, and then all of a sudden it be the gangster at w A. I was like, what the.
Speaker 1: It's crazy at I'm gonna keep real with you. The R and B niggas be the craziest one, you know, one of the craziest niggas I ever hung out with with Trey Songs. But I was just like, man, the R and B beef is the worst them dudes be really fighting them dudes, really be all the new addition. Niggas come from the projects. They all come from this worst place in Boston. Life is one of the ones. You just told you his story, you see, was in prison. But the R and B dudes, look at Chris, Chris didn't been in more fights than most rappers for dumb sh it.
Speaker 2: But you know, even you know the big homie Ice Street. Shout out to my big homie that much loved eyes. You was even liking one of your pictures right now, one long grap that I put in, you know. But but even him, you know, I knew Ice as from the movie Breaking Yeah, and you know and also reckless with Chrystal Glove and you know the glove.
Speaker 1: Real mud Chris. Chris actually mixed on, Chris actually mixed on one of my records. Were Battleay fed up Wow on a new album, Wow Chris, and watching it work, it was so artistic. So it like with Warren, explained to me, I got to see in real life with Christ the glove, Chris did a lot of shit on the chronic for people that don't know a lot of ship, a lot of ship Chris is built. Look up Christ.
Speaker 2: And but shooting even the type of maked reckless, you know, and then uh, I break their hands, you know, and then you know, all of a sudden, the shift comes for six in the morning, and you know, and all the other songs that drop colors, and I was just like, whoa, whoa, whoa. But the irony is I didn't know about his life back then, but who he was in the you know on the street.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is there's a belief right, and I do blame gangster rap in this exception for this that made it like niggas wasn't really talented. All my older homies that came from that generation can skate like figure skaters. I mean, some of the craziest niggas I'm talking about, blow your fucking head off. You take the ass the world on wheels or skate depot or any of these skate rings. They out skate CHRISTI Yamagucci. These motherfuckers can skate, but you would never know that because you look at him and you know the clothes or something like. These niggas are all extremely talented. They could play drums and pianos and shit. I'm like, but that's because gangster rap kind of. It's the reason why the West Coast hip hop was so successful because it was so boxed. You could put it in a box and sell it. It was okay because if you show that niggas could skate, you might have not taken his seas. You might they not that dip. See a nigga out there. I'm talking about my homies, got Stacy Adams skates sh them niggas, like all of these niggas could dance. All these niggas could dance. You know, people don't look at kripwalk. How light on your feet you gotta be to really be a good crip walk like a it's a cat name Space Ghost from nine Oh look him up online if you're listening to this, But it's a cat name Space.
Speaker 2: He's in jail right now for murder. You got life, you know, sad situation.
Speaker 1: But you know, Ghost was one of those kind of guys, So hopefully they ever figured out or whatever it's meant for God. But awesome, brother, and I'm talking about this motherfucker is the lightest motherfucker on his toes. So you don't really realize how talented that generation is, but you were, you know, your age gave you the ability to see it and then see the change. So he was like, I don't know if it felt like this shit can't be took as serious or the reality is these dudes are really just talented. It was a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: You know, at first, I was like, is this for real? But then you know, you start to learn more about it and like, gol shit, you know, when after colors, life changed, sore, you know, life changed after colors.
Speaker 1: Colors and boys and just.
Speaker 2: You know, it took everything was red and blue after that, you know what I mean. It was like I remember, after colors dropped, even.
Speaker 1: Mexican gangs starts choosing red and blue.
Speaker 2: We're doing that.
Speaker 1: Most people don't know. Crips and bloods. The colors are late. That's not at the inception like in sixty nine when when Raymond Washington and his boys started the crips, and his boys is one of his boys rest in peace. His name is Craig. They started crips, it wasn't blue. Seventy one when TOOKI and came around, it wasn't blue. It took years before blue and red start happening. One of my OJI homies told me a story how his older brother was a brim my boy, see will move rockslanker. He was telling me his older brother they remember when they came around and said, hey, we ain't wearing no more blue, no more. Like he remembers the day they were driving around the cars to tell everybody like, yeah, we're wearing red now, and then you know, blah blah. So you know, that's late in the game. Left right side, late in the game. These are not rules. At the establishment of culture. Culture takes time. Hip Hop started off, like a lot of the homework I did, hip hop started off just funking disco. Reggae came in later, Spanish stuff came in, but it didn't come in later, it came in. Imagine like the pregnancy of hip hop is from seventy to seventy nine, and then hip hop is birth to the world, right, it comes out into the world. It's just in the it's just in the womb of New York. You know, it's just in the womb of New York work. And then it's berthed out to the world with rappers delight. I mean, it comes out and so we people don't realize how much shit is in there. And it's like I said on my last podcast or excuse me, after the podcast celebrating hip hop fifty years, and I was telling him, I was like, hip hop always has the same father, poverty and oppression. See, rap don't need poverty and oppression. And this is my thought, rap don't need anybody could rap. Blondie was rapping in the setond Oh Yeah, Joe Text to me is one of the guys that started rapping and started the first person calling it rapping. Look up Joe Text who. A lot of people say James Brown stole a lot of his stylef from but they he started, but he started calling his style. He got an album called rapping like that was his style rapping. So it's like one of those things where when you really get to it and you understand it at the roof, you can redesign it anywhere you want to, having.
Speaker 2: The elements of hip hop of all it just before hip hop, you know.
Speaker 1: It's just how the street urban communities did.
Speaker 2: It and how it all came together the street.
Speaker 1: Because people been dancing, people been people been DJ's way before. Yeah, this jockey. So I was happy I was talking to you earlier before we started doing this ship for me. Right, the two most important impactful records in the history of West Coast rap, not just gangst wrapping West Coast rap right or six in the Morning.
Speaker 2: And don't fight the feeling. Okay, why you don't fight the feeling?
Speaker 1: Because so you know why six in the morning every last time keep doing this whole genre, So, but don't fight the feeling became the sound that we called g funk. It became this danceable hard funk, right because we had we had experimented with funk before that, right, but it was slower, groovy funk. You get what I'm saying. Like, if you think about it earlier before that, like T and Spade, they had a nice, groovy, slower funk n w A. They used more of a James Brown kind of funk where it was drum loops and brakes, and it wasn't it didn't center, it didn't focus on the base as this moving entity. So don't fight. The feeling is dope because it's like I remember talking to Player Ham and I was asking Player Ham. I'm like, man, like, you know this is this is the eighties. So this is when Quickest living with him and Quickest starting to work on what became the Red Tape. Yeah, So he's like, man, I was like, man, what was y'all listening to?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: Because I think about Tonight and I'm like, that was a one off down here, Like we didn't have other songs like tonight when I was, you know, encountering in eighty eight eighty nine, like that.
Speaker 2: Was songs were sampled like like not like that. I was like, how, you know, what was y'all listening to? And I was like, because you could have been listening w because y'all have been making music like break Beats, you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Have been listening to the I don't be me wrong. I think Colors is a funky song, but it's a different kind of It's not a danceable funk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's you know, Don't Fight the Feeling's boom up boom boom boom bom boom.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, we was listening to too short because we was on that player. Shit gotch and I started looking at that around that time. It was like, really we kept playing Don't Fight the Feeling, And when you listen to Tonight, say he got to ask you a question? Feel me? So then go back and listen to you What a fuck? So they ain't gonna listen to Tonight?
Speaker 2: Now okay, now go back.
Speaker 1: So now when you hear Tonight, go play Don't Fight the Feeling and then't go play to Know. Yeah, yeah, it's in the same thing. You know, you will see where that kind of style. Because those two records became what are known as the West Coast fundamental hip hop records like in hip in New York, the first two obviously is Rappers Delight and the message, well here is six in the Morning and don't fight the philing.
Speaker 2: That's I can see that.
Speaker 1: If you had to pick two records in hip hop, where would you feel as far as West Coast hip hop to these two records. I like these influences because they did this. Obviously you agree with six in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixth in the Morning is you know God that it's a tough one because you always go back and.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, you sure didn't bring that groove.
Speaker 2: You know, and when you could move, when you can move, you's talking crazy. G Funk to me started with the Ohio players. That the worm, you know, because that's where Drake got the jo. Drake take the base, you know that did play with those tops like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's so the funky Worm to me is the real bother of hip hop of G funk.
Speaker 1: Not mad at that, you know, because it brought in the p funk field. And credit to uh Let's make sure credit to uh Hutch because Huts came over. Yeah, Huts. So let's start with us came up with the term g funk. So that's not what we talked. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Hutch. So so I love what Hudge did.
Speaker 2: Hutch took Parliament and turned it into the slow groove on the group, you know what I mean? Sure, and that's where Dre heard that.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, but that's a Hutch. But you know what's funny. I feel like Quick has inspired the West Coast Southern excuse me, the Southern California movement musically a couple of times that we kind of give to Dre. And this is gonna sound crazy, no disrespect, God, that's not what I'm That's not what I'm saying. But I think when you listen to Tonight. So when Michael Jackson first came to Quincy Jones and I'm sorry to jump over here, but I'm gonna show you why I'm jumping over here to come back over here. So, when Michael Jackson first started working on rock with you excuse me, on Off the Wall and Thriller. Right, So, Michael Jackson works with Off the Wall and Off the Walls. The success people love off the Off the Wall is dight. Yeah, I love Off the Wall, but it was like kind of a disco era, and the disco era was done, so they spent a ton of money and it was like, Okay, this is cool, but where are we gonna go? So when they looking at Thriller, they're starting to make records, but the records ain't really the shit. But as they're going out to urban scenes and they going out to the clubs and checking what's going on, it wasn't the biggest thing in the world. But if you went to that club and you saw Rick James, that's what put pressure on Quincy and Michael to respond with Thriller. Because they going to the scene, they might not be going to the biggest disco. Rick James may not be the best song player at the biggest disco because at that time, disco was the biggest club. There's five thousand people up in these motherfuckers. But when you was there and you went to those clubs where you know that the people was at the folks is at and Rick James came on, I think you had to see that and like this shit is different, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: So now when you listen to Thriller, you know doom Doom, Doom, doom, Doom, the first line of thriller is the first one of Rick James, you know what I mean. And I know we heard the Hall of Notes. That's where you get Billy Jane from all notes. I can't go for that. It's so many of those records to me like that, right, And I think that's that's what happened to Dre when he started to So he's coming out of NWA's coming out of you know, ruthless. He's starting to work on what's going to be the chronic I think him the easiest on bad term. So he's trying to figure it out. He's looking. He's still working break beats, right, He's still working break beats. You know. Obviously that's where they had deep covering, and I'm sure they were so proud because that's like a really dope baseline group with a breakbeat. But I think he was looking. And don't get me wrong, I did think he saw Hudson in but I think you had to go out in nineteen eighty nine and nineteen ninety nineteen ninety one you saw DJ Quick, So yeah, he probably wasn't at the best Hollywood, the biggest Hollywood club pressure if you went to anything we was at and you've seen quick shit happen. You had to respond with something that was super danceable, you know what I mean, Like you had to really do something because quick Shit in Los Angeles from eighty seven when that shit first started happening, eighty eight, eighty nine, ninety when the tape finally came out on was it Profile at the time came out on Profile? I think it was ninety or ninety one. That ship was running the party, any party that we was at, Like, Rick, like, that's our Rick James born and raised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember being born in range Crop, you know, like that shit was like the big So I know Dre is looking at that coming off of n W A coming off Doc, coming off of Easy, you know, coming off of the shit he was making like this break beat stout.
Speaker 1: He like, that shit is not a breakbeat. Tonight born tonight is not a breakbeat? You like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: The whole groove And that's why I said, that's why I give a lot of credit to the short record.
Speaker 1: But fast forward back to here. I think him watching quick seeing it happen, like damn, I gotta start here. This is I gotta start here. And you could tell you wasn't sure because when you listen to the chronic it was still Doctor Dre's style of breakbeats. You know a lot of the songs were still you know, straining on Death Road. It was. It was that style of record. But when he took those gambols right fuck with dred, oh right, g thing right and let me ride. When he took those chances, he was like, oh, this ship is it and here's so by the time he got the dog and then he you know, he hadn't call it and working the all the he went next level like Quincy Jones, Like Rick James is one guy playing all this ship. Rick playing all this ship. He just playing ship and doing crazy. Quincy, come in, he gonna have the best motherfuckers playing the ship. I don't give fuck how dope Rick James is Quincy gonna call it in the baddest motherfucker's playing the strings. You know it's it's a brother that lives in the valley, one of the homeboys, Pops played the strings. He called in the baddest motherfuckers. Like all the ship. Rick was just feeling. He was like, I'm gonna get the baddest motherfuckers that do that and then, so that's why we get the product thriller. Well that's what happened with Dra when we get Doggie Staff see like the chronic and this is all theory, right, because I never sat down an ass doctors. I'm asking one day, I don't think. I'm like, it makes sense. So you know how music happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. How people, other people influenced hell other people, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think Dre and then was going out right. I mean, you still riding high, but you got to be at a low point because you left ruthless. Right, You're like, damn, I gotta figure this out. Snoop had been around. Snoop's name had been around, like Warren had been trying to, you know, pond Snoop off on the Dre and he was like, I don't know until he saw that ship rocking at a party, he was like, Okay, I got something. This is something. Even if I don't get it this party get it. Because Warren tells a story that Warren put it on at a party at one of Dre's party, when Dre was gone in another room, he comes back out there like, Hey this nigga, who the fuck? And that's Snoop Dogg at the time. So I think when they look at when Dre was going out and he was having these parties, they're playing the quick record, they're looking at their records, and they looking at the quick records and they like, you know, and to me, that's what NWA and the early Drey style was like disco, you know what I mean, that's how that is. But when you going and you looking at that shit, you like, man, this we gotta I gotta step in it. I gotta do something else, like I gotta figure this shit out, because this production took a crazy gamble when they came to the chronic. Remember they had tried it with again, I say they tried it with deep Cover. They was like, Okay, we're gonna go with the formula. Deep Cover is a late eighties Doctor Dre record.
Speaker 2: Can I feel it? You know?
Speaker 1: And breaking all that? Yeah, I mean it's dope. But when you hear g thing that was not I feel like Dre had ever did before. Don't get me wrong, he had played around with leads, right, the funky leads on different songs, but the beat wasn't as hardcore funk and wasn't a danceable fuck it was kind of like hard but g thing was like smooth.
Speaker 2: She took I want to do something freaking song.
Speaker 1: Broke that ship down into ways that had never been broke down. Yeah right, fuck with Dreda. Dreda is crazy, like you hear it? You like? And I think quick hitting the scenes hard is a muse for that were he like, oh yeah, I can't let this. And as a musician, like in twenty eleven, when I finally he was like all right, like I'm doing something I'm doing wrong. Don't get me wrong. My bank account they say I was doing something wrong. But when I was gold places and people was playing music, I was like my music, Like they tried to play my song headed chars like I don't play that shit. That ain't right. And I went back and he starts showing me what his job was as a DJ, and that kind of opened me up. And then that's when that good came out. It was like, y'all need to make something to compete. Well, you know, it all goes back to the DJ. Yeah, what's a DJ? Game?
Speaker 2: DJ?
Speaker 1: You know, so they.
Speaker 2: Understand movement and they understand what gets people moving or get what you know gets people feeling in a certain way.
Speaker 1: It's like I was looking at the movie Ray, praying for Jamie Fox to Jamie Fox get better, big dog, good dude. I was looking at Ray and the movie about Ray Charles and he was about to start working on the record. He had signed a record deal and they put him on the road to play music to figure out what he was gonna make when he came back. I think James Brown was so dope because or Or bands at that time were so killer. It's because they had to play fucking music to eat dinner. Yeah, so they could not gamble like a lot of rappers can put out glasses long, gonna put out anything and did it didn't matter. But it's different when you that committed as a musician to where you're like, what I play tonight at this party, at this you know, at this uh what they call them things? Uh it was in color purple, Uh juke joint. Whatever music I play at this juw joint is gonna determine if dinner tonight. So I need to play the songs motherfuckers want to.
Speaker 2: That's how they got paid. I mean when you look at their record, uh royalties, what they get like, well, five cents like the ray, I'll pay you five cents to record.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of people tell you a lot of shit, but I'm I'm gonna tell you foss and I'm gonna pay you foss on the record. So I think DJ's became one man bands. They are the one man band. So like a lot of jazz brown Ship, like I said, the dudes had to go out on the road and cover ship. So I think a lot of times when we hear when they finally start to make their own music and successful, how much ship they went through to be in that position. They went through a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: A lot of rehearsing, a lot of you know, And I know James was tough on his uh, on his group, you know, like get it right, get that beat right, get that you know, you watch the James Brown was.
Speaker 1: God bless him. I love the guy, but you hard.
Speaker 2: He was hard on him. He was like get out, you know you didn't like it, you know, kick him out or some bad motherfuckers you get down.
Speaker 1: Came back with boosy on niggas that crazy, So give me, give me the other record. I was asking, what's what's the if If yours is six in the morning, what's the other record?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not gonna choose George because you chose George, but you know I I totally agree with that.
Speaker 1: Just just the groove to me feel that launched the whole style of West Coast Records.
Speaker 2: The song to me and just wanted to But this is personal, I mean, because you know how it impacted me was when I first heard dope man, mm, I was in school. I was probably like in tenth grade or something. I came home one day my brother you know, had you know, had my radio and you had a tape in there, and all I.
Speaker 1: Heard was you could suck my dick.
Speaker 2: I never heard hipp rap like that before. Never was hard, never my fucking life, you know, I mean, yeah, you know. There was a roof on fire where they said, we know, you know, water the mother fucker.
Speaker 1: Versus being being bad is different than being.
Speaker 2: Some ship, you know, I mean, rather the two Life Crew they had you know, hey, you want to but this was nothing like what you know, ice cube way. She was yelling at the time.
Speaker 1: It was one said said by man quick Dope man, please, I can't have another hit the dope man shit yet.
Speaker 2: I don't give it ship if your girl kneel down and sucked my my.
Speaker 1: I first heard that, I was like, yeah, as a kid, that shit had to be the filter. You know what's funny, that's a great record because what it did for, like profanity and gangster rap, was different in that style. He was using that yelling ship, yelling ship, and he mastered it because I think I heard Ice team do it before, but I never heard it sound like sound like he was pissed off. Man. I had this dope thought. You tell me your opinion on it's funny, right, dope thought.
Speaker 2: I said, Ice Tea is the god of gangster rapp, the godfather or the god the god. Okay, this is the foundation of it.
Speaker 1: This is so so Schooony d has a style that we referenced, but schooly De Ship was still about DJs and rappers. Yeah, it wasn't. It was hard, That's what it was. PSK was hard. Six in the Morning is gangster. It's no DJ. Nobody's talking about the DJ.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody about rappers, draws and somebody actually goes to prison in the song go to prison and go to prison. So it really was like so I called it because that became the foundation of what we know as gangster rap. I mean ship, I mean boys in the Hood. Even the story stare Boys in the Hood. Tonight is a version of six in the morning. Regulate today was a good day is six in the morning.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we don't line it up, but these are all the suns of six And Tupac Must Die is six in the morning. You mean so, but that's dope. Dope Man is one of those songs that sometimes and I had a song called I Sell Dope, like my version of dope Man. So that's a dope song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to me, you know, it launched the whole attitude in music, that particular song, that particular song. You know it did because it was on a tape n w A and the Posse, and there was a lot of songs on there that you know, like fat Girl or whatever whatever you know, But dope Man punched you right in the face.
Speaker 1: Well you got to remember because it made it to the real w A forget me because I called thee.
Speaker 2: They put it on the on the on the on the other. But it was originally on on the posse and you know, and that tape was.
Speaker 1: You know what's cool. The songs that was great was great.
Speaker 2: But that was the standout song on there. And it was just really just floording man and you know rappers, and they were there saying that.
Speaker 1: So ce so so ice Tea is God. Right, Cube is the Moses. So to me, the most important part of the Old Testament, it's Moses. He's the most important character. He wrote the fight books, right, you know, Moses is the and to me, ice Cube is the most important character of the eighties of the central piece of gangster rap. Ice Tea became like this person that's bigger than life. At that point, he just floated over the genre and he would come back in and send down the colors like a tablet, you know what I mean. He just send it down boom and you reading, you like, this shit is like a prophecy.
Speaker 2: You know. He talked about game making in la in Away, cause that shit, if you think about it, it's like just multiplied.
Speaker 1: And now you look, you like, what the fuck this motherfucker here is like you know what I mean? Like and then so Cube came in for Cube came and carry out what that idea was every to every science and it just wasn't n w A might have been on other people from the community. But then he gets to his record and it's like, yo, if you got to store my community and you taking advantage of people, you if you robbing my.
Speaker 2: People entertainment, you certificate ever he got and he put that attitude and he came out and carried Ice Tea's wheel with everybody.
Speaker 1: Anybody, if you were a Korean, you had a storage with you like Moses, and he like, no, I don't think nobody else could have put out the records.
Speaker 2: He said, slap the jap up, cleaned the crap up.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa, And he said it, and I think he's the only one I could have got with it got away with it then. And I called Snoop Dogg Jesus because he came in for Field, the ship that they told you was going to be at the highest level. That's the good of that, you know what I'm saying. If it makes sense, yeah, right? And people asking about different people and I'm like, they're not as centerpieced as these three guys when it comes to just gangster.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, there were those three figures, and there are other people along the way.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of them. I'm the Baptist, you know, other people. If we start taking time. I had to start figuring it out because I think people like ton Lope don't get enough credit.
Speaker 2: Correct obviously, Eric Tody, t Spade and Tea Yeah, Toddy t bat around. I mean, man, that was nineteen eighty five talking about just start.
Speaker 1: Those three people were integrowing. How we see gangster rap today? Oh sure, I just to this day. I can't get over that, you know what I'm saying. It's like every time I think about it. Yeah, I mean, you know, And.
Speaker 2: The thing about gangster rapp is that, you know, I know a lot of people like to shy it away from it, and they're doing like some weird stuff now where they kind of like talk and you know, and the style out here in LA it's kind of really changed. But there's still a longing for that game that hard gangster raps out.
Speaker 1: The part is they still all gangsters. I don't know what to fun. I tell them what I'm not glad, Well that's oh are you still a crip? Yeah? But it's just different, No, it's not. You still be for the other gang members. Yeah, but it's not different.
Speaker 2: Then Sometimes I just I want to hear some gangster shit. Man, I want to hear some funk. I want to hear some groove. I want to hear you know, I want to hear all that, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's what thirty years thirty you know, but thirty five years, you know, gangs raps been out and I still haven't gotten tired of it. Man, you know, I can still play all the songs from back then, but you know, from the nineties and even you know, the two thousands and.
Speaker 1: Tough, you know, all birth from real origins of celebrate the music on the West, Like it's hard to fuck with that funk. I would always say, Dre kind of mastered. What we see is p funk, Like he had this harder funk, and then Cat had this R and B. Cat had this R and B funk, like his R and B part of his funk, Like he always had these amazing melodies that don't get credit quick as like disco funk. Quick ship is you know. I had a weird epiphany again back to the same point. Hip hop very is the party and I and I said the greatest party out of the South is a many fresh and juvenile party. Maybe we could maybe we could kind of rival it with Luke and mixed party at Tula and that. But I'm saying, but that's a good party too. But I'm saying I think the greatest party out the South is probably Ye, but all of them ships when they do it, it's gonna fuck you up the whole party. And I was saying, Dre and Snoop is that party for us? But I was like, if you're having a party in Los Angeles and you have a two stages, two stages and people hear from here, and you have Drey and Snoop doing a party, they doing a song, and you have Quick and Free and I'm like, they just playing their joints back to back and they just rapping in it. What's the better party here in LA? And I was like, that to me is what Rick James represented to Quincy Jones. It's like, you might be you might be the global star, but you know when it comes down to this motherfucking groove, who the god is? Yo?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: So I was thinking, they do that's the party? Thinking about that party Free, it's Dre and snoopy, Who that party and they can go just as long if it's here, that ship would be epic. Oh yeah, who is that in? Who is that in these coasts? I mean do we really know about parties coast? Who is there?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Who is that in these coasts? Who got that kind of history with cuts? Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it a?
Speaker 1: Is it puffing Big puffing Big jew puffing Big got the lounge party joints, you.
Speaker 2: Know, hypnotized you know that comes on that or you know, going back to Cali, I.
Speaker 1: Was just talking to d you know, I was trying to figure out who ran the party, what combination of DJ and artists ran the party in New York?
Speaker 2: You know New York is is its own beast, you know the island. I mean, you know you got the DJ's at the Apollo like Kid Capri and.
Speaker 1: They got to get the party going. That's what's wrong. That's what's wrong with you read alert. That's what's wrong with home too. That's what's wrong with hip hop. It's not fun, it's not partying. That's what's wrong with our sides. We ain't got the party. See that the other guy's trying to make the other reps you can't really party too. Ye got to get back to the party. Fuck with you saying the music. That's the thing. Like when Dre and them would still they be talking some ship about easy, but it was over doom, you know what I mean. It was over that George Clay part Yeple Leon Haywood already had it rocket with I want to do something forging of you. These are successful party songs. Lord knows you go through Doggystown a just fucking ham. But that's why Doggie Style is the greatest album in hip hop, because it's the greatest party.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you Doggie Style. I remember the first time I heard what about Nellie and gun if you had, you know, in the fun of the Homies town. Then at a at a club the first time I heard it, and all the girls were singing.
Speaker 1: Yea worth work. He's saying the most and you've seen the most licked my ball and.
Speaker 2: It corrupts if corrupt gave a funk about a bitch and they would sing a word for word, and I was like, I was seeing like, man, I would think you girls would be offended body this ship.
Speaker 1: She was calling them bitch. I knew the power of music. Oh Yeah, shirt Dog, good looking out for tuning into the note Seller's podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now Hard Radio. Yeah.