Speaker 1: Believe it or not, it's how the stove guard is.
Speaker 2: Wait after this one, Oh my god, they gonna think you the darnamn sea like your price going up price.
Speaker 1: Wait cook coke, crack reportant live.
Speaker 3: This shit boy, Jada. This is the Joe and Jadas Show. Every episode iconic, every episode legendary.
Speaker 1: Makes some noise today. One of the meanest artists.
Speaker 3: Outright now now Hooks is this socide thing.
Speaker 1: He does it all, but his Hookses is top of the lener. You know what I mean. Let's make some noise, ladies and gentlemen for stove guard cooks. Sure, welcome to the Joe and Jayden showed my brother.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: God ap be out on you for a while. Y'all.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you some stove guard cooks talk about it. So success take a shot at you. Why you're out to be rich with what I means it broke with friends. Success took a shot at you. You know, man, you a success story.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You know the plane diverted and went to Syracuse the other day. It didn't come to New York. They was running out of gas. So Jeff Blue Mint went to Syracuse. It looked nice out the window.
Speaker 1: This ship looks so nice.
Speaker 5: And I mean here in all this cocaine talk from you and all that, but from the window of the plane, I'm trying to figure out where stove Guard lives out there, because it looked beautiful from the plane.
Speaker 3: Break that ship down before they I think that's our connection. Besides, I didn't even know he was from there. But you know, I bleed orange, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been at Midnight Madness coach beheiin. I got a couple Jady Custom jerseys from the arms.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was my dream.
Speaker 1: It was my dream.
Speaker 3: I was actually at work with my moms when Keith Smart hit in the end and beat them and they lost the chip. I was crying. I was a little kid at work with my mind. Then to meet Mellow when he won. That's why me and Mellows brothers like that. Shout out to Mellow. I'm going to the all you.
Speaker 5: Knew more Mellow before he even went to Syracuse. Correct a little bit, yeah, Baltimore, but yeah, Syracuse. So that's like my home away from home.
Speaker 1: Man. I got I told you I bleed orange.
Speaker 3: How you feel you said it was nobody there no superheroes, super rap heroes and you.
Speaker 1: But you got it on your back by far By.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, nobody to reference this ship from. You know, like niggas seen other niggas from, like this nigga from the block, he did it. You have none of that shit. She was like delusion. She was a joke for a long time. The ain't laughing no more, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Mama, your son ain't making no cheese steaks. Stole more. Shout out. Steve Martarano, my brother.
Speaker 5: He opened up a restaurant in Atlantic City, and he told the story, he's got one of the he got the biggest, the best Italian you ever ate in your life is Mount Roanos. So you open one of Atlantic City and he started. He was crying telling this story. Baby cry hard hard to make Joe crack great. I heard everything you could throw at that motherfucker. But he was like his mother was there, she was alive, and he was like, my mom used to sell cheese steaks out the window. They used to snap on me and call me a bum. And this, mama, your sonda ain't make you cheer the stakes. Oh my god, I start balling crying like that was a legendary. But you you're not even a rapper, right, you like a.
Speaker 1: Gospel drug dealer?
Speaker 3: Now that sound good though, Wow, that's I ain't put those two together.
Speaker 5: Crazy that when I am rap and tell hooks, it's like holle Loujah. It sounds like that to me, which is disrespect. But you know you the scove God cooks. Who in your family? Because you really talking eighty eight shit too? Like did you have an uncle cousin in your family that was in the game heavy?
Speaker 1: Like I always try to figure out how do you know the game? Like that?
Speaker 4: What game are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The drug game?
Speaker 4: The wait this shit it started with my cousin. Okay, we just put this in over dry.
Speaker 3: When Gun reached out there, you would that's the reasonable drug? Uh what what was what was that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Gun is crazy?
Speaker 1: First of all, shout out the West Side Gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nah is Gun is a legend gun crazy, Gun restouting he was working on that awesome God album. Yeah stop, I need three joints by tomorrow, Like three joints telling you you got a classic album?
Speaker 1: Nobody know do these is gonna?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you anything West told me though, that ship play out exactly the way he says that, Yeah, get on these three joints. They're gonna go back to your ship and then they're gonna listen to it different. I did them three joints. We just never stopped. She just went to the moon.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't want to disrespect you, right, but I feel like today it's.
Speaker 6: The same moment for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, because you shit crack. I was about to get mad. I ain't know what you was about to say. He was about the ship. There flags and there's one of them.
Speaker 3: Days two after they see you on this boot couch down to the moon.
Speaker 6: Everybody who has sat in this couch.
Speaker 5: According to my business partner, he don't allow people on the couch and got to be legendary. Something you gotta be, Serena Williams, Is there anybody who coming here has been a legendary icon? You, my friend, are a future icon when they get to you. But if Fat Joe, who thinks he know what time it is, discovered you a month ago. I feel like this is one of the moments and it was important to us because we I think you're fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: You're like my favorite rapper, right and reasonable, y'all.
Speaker 5: I mean, everybody need to get into the stove guard because but this I feel like this is one of the moments for you because you know, ghost Face just walked out.
Speaker 1: You walked in and sat in the same spot.
Speaker 4: Heard legendary shit. I'm gonna ki me. God always got his hand on me. This shit get different for real. That's why I don't be worried about none of this shit. You know, these niggas trying to spin you with miss your moment. No, I'm not going, not going, no, none that industry shit, none, goofy shit. It's gonna be whatever God wanted to be. That's why we're Here's right, that's a fact real.
Speaker 5: Nobody could tell you what your future is, what blessings God got for you. You know, it's my birthday and for me to make it out sixteen years old was a miracle. I'm sure there was people who looked at my elementary school and I was in kindergarten, first second grade and by the way, they seen me karate dudes in their back and all that.
Speaker 6: They said, this.
Speaker 1: Guy going to jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah time.
Speaker 5: And so God had his hands on me and saved me through so much ship had me navigate so I can relate to everything you saying. Bro, It's just some ship just don't make sense at all. Sometimes you were supposed to die. I'm not gonna lie to you. Sometimes they caught me. Ten guys, everybody got I was supposed to die for the ship I did today prior somehow I talked my way out of it, and that's God's doing.
Speaker 1: How did the Clips reach out to you?
Speaker 5: Because that right there, that's what put me on the stoke, because I got to shout out Dre and cool and dra first time on the clips when they hurt. Yeah, yeah not yeah, Dre been trying to beg me. I don't listen to these niggas got purple hair, yellow hair and all type.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: But Drake kept me young boy Yo, he's in just and I'm like, yo, man, I'm tired of this ship, Trey. You put me onto some dudes. Man, they weirdos man. And so I hear him on the Clips album. Man, I'm like what I said, this guy playing that that's the first ship they played and that ship.
Speaker 1: Yo, how did that go? Who called? How'd you get that call? Who reached out to you? Push man?
Speaker 4: Only? Zoe Okay, Zoe text me like.
Speaker 1: Jo made this happen too.
Speaker 4: By the way, this interview, yes, yeah, yeah, shut out.
Speaker 1: Up in this summer with a with a mink cat.
Speaker 5: Every day you took today is so colding it. He took the day off today, he'd be having mink hats on in the summer one hundred degrees. But Gay, I'm sorry about you. Just trying to describe the man.
Speaker 4: Zoe text me like, Yo, can I I give Push your number? Like nigga, what kind of question is that? So we get pushed the number. Push called me like y'all. I didn't even know it was the clips. We're like, Yo, this record, man, send it to you right now, like that ship through. He Yo, Pharrell had a hook on there, m le Yo, Farrell got a hook on there. He wants you to do. He want me to like a reference. He wanted me to do. Send it through. But bro ain't from where we're from doing what you do. So I didn't even play for real shot. I just take it to the studio. Now I play for after I do what I do. So I just did that joint. It was just one tape.
Speaker 6: We never asked nobody to spit do anything on this show.
Speaker 5: If I need you to say that chorus live, it's just it's probably the best chorus of the year, I.
Speaker 1: Think, so I know show definitely called that.
Speaker 5: When I say some ship, don't listen to these speakle when I say it it is wanted.
Speaker 1: Now, that's it. Hook of the year? Hook of the year. Can I hear it?
Speaker 4: Let me you don't know what I know. You ain't see what I saw. No, you ain't been where I go. With a fetti so strong, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Do it with one eye.
Speaker 4: Turn you inside out. I heard your fest. Turt the crib inside outside out. I have the roof for you.
Speaker 1: Niggas.
Speaker 4: Let the inside out fresh prince jacket boy, I cook them to the inside out. We might as well wrap light.
Speaker 5: Skinned nigga running the base, or if you want to wrap rap I'm not no no pressure.
Speaker 1: We don't do that. But you we need you. You're the leader of the new school.
Speaker 4: Let's got friends, pretty bitch in my bed. We really ran down on you. Be pissing down your leg nigga and Chanel October reds she like you should have been no bitch, I should have been in the fedes it'ch When I get jail cause I got allergies. My young boys really paint your fuck some gallery graduate one thousand gram Academy's pussy niggas flatter?
Speaker 1: How you gate keeping you outside the gate with me.
Speaker 4: I'm over here with thirty keys. This life is making believe shit. Ain't what they make a scene, don't make a scene. Got the duck they rip the plastic judging them up the stream so long that boy's gonna come on cotsaknat tell them. I'm just wrapping nine, buying blocks. Hein' my jersey up inside the spot. Mary to Selena, she was spinning when we tied the knot hop out of silk. Selene, you see a poke and I can't hide the chop fire fetty personal home. You're trying to die or not a little bit? She lapping a little bit.
Speaker 1: See, ladies and gentlemen. That's real shit. Man. We don't.
Speaker 3: You can't come up here and make it sound effects. None of that fucking bullshit though.
Speaker 5: Nah, but let me tell you something. You upstate boys, y'all been dressing y'all asses off, every one of y'all. They're having a fly this ship. I mean, what the fuck y'all couldn't wait y'all turn or something like, what's.
Speaker 1: Like, I look at all of them? What's my man on the rock? Marciano he battling.
Speaker 5: That ga for fitt of the Year, Rock the Rock mar motherfucker model.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rock been doing it, Rock, always been on that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But all you guys, y'all throwing that ship on? What is it like with what everybody fresh man? Those niggas want to.
Speaker 4: Be talking about a moment?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: It is a long time by fresh ship m ship ever seeing the nigga with bean boars and well you know a few of them, but it's not that much niggas with that's dumb nice and they gear it's horrid and fuel, but it's not a lot.
Speaker 1: Of your man. Eric Spears came in. He looked like he was War War I median Harry.
Speaker 3: You better get him for that. Hevery win New York man. Ain't tim Yankey fitted black tea, you know what I mean? That's his That's what he always do.
Speaker 1: He had a fade like you on the time. How is he gonna ge? How are you gonna talk about a guest like that? Who's the best guess ever? I'm just whoa hard to tell.
Speaker 5: You just said he was game, he got money, he just get anyway. You know, it's great you care about your presence.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 4: I think we all should.
Speaker 1: Who's so many your musical influence.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I think he just liked to hear that ship.
Speaker 1: He asked me. You're gonna ask us. We asked every Yes, just the top dead or lie?
Speaker 5: You know they gonna say, Jad, the go ahead, man, because the whole it was like a trick list.
Speaker 1: Don't expect. I was listening, yo, y'all.
Speaker 7: He three episodes.
Speaker 5: I set it on the song six platinum. I picked you up like never. But brother, who's your influences?
Speaker 1: Man? This guy here, James?
Speaker 4: How many times playing them?
Speaker 1: Six? Eight times?
Speaker 4: Platinum time?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Gotta appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jad, I was.
Speaker 5: Listening you know over there, I stole this bar and.
Speaker 1: Let this man say his influences. Sorry about everything?
Speaker 4: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Kiss?
Speaker 4: Whole hundred three thousand?
Speaker 1: Okay, see see.
Speaker 5: Even see whole calling you if he's working on new music, I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I got to be on that yeah, I think you will be on that.
Speaker 1: And that's an early prediction for Joe Crack on Draft Day.
Speaker 6: Y'all gonna throw a flag to that. You know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something. That ship you talking, let me tell you something. We went and letting me in front of you won, right. So we're listening to the clips now, I'm just saying, we're listening to the clips and I hear this hook and I said, Man, who the fuck.
Speaker 6: This dude on this hook? And he says, Yo, that stove God cooks.
Speaker 5: But once again, I don't want to take no credit away from Dre from cooling dra. He's been begging me to hear, begging me, harassing me. Yo, you will love this guy. So I said, that's a nigga Dreb talk. So we put up reasonable drought and I was like, what the fuck is this? And the only way I have to describe what you do wrapping to anybody out there that's watching, it's like when you got a comedian. It's just funny and they got you and they won't stop. They trying to make you die by laughter. Like people go dumb on the versus, but you go super dup or dup or dumb you dragging the dumbness out ball for ball, line for lot. You're like, Yo, it's this shit gonna stop you like it is crazy. He's just straight crazy.
Speaker 4: Appreciate that.
Speaker 5: And so y'all, bro, let me tell you something. Man, everybody out there, I know you y'all know we preserve the culture.
Speaker 1: This this where is at. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know we viral every day, but there's nothing we can do about it. Number one podcast. I don't give a fuck. I came out here for number one supremacy.
Speaker 1: They know it.
Speaker 6: Joe Rogan, watch yourself.
Speaker 1: We talked that white.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to different white, Amy Schumer. Watch yourself because these other guys, they're not not competition, they're not valid.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know we it's Jady Kists top there to five in fat Joey Krag nigga. You know the type of treasure chest ship we've been throing hip hop. You know when we co sign the motherfucker, believe it or not, it's how the stove guard is.
Speaker 1: Wait after this one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they gonna think you the dardamn sea, Like your price going up?
Speaker 1: Price? What price? What we know that doing they don't do it. Bryce went up with some ships don't come easy. You could make it new. I think you could do one.
Speaker 5: You know, I go back to earth. Nah, I go after every spears. When he started doing the fucking TONI sack shot. He makes his eyes like we'retarded. This sothing like, Yo, what the fuck yo? That Nigga's just funny. Y'all listen, Harry's we eat you back. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Do them under the Amtrak and then said we need it for ship.
Speaker 5: Don't this nigga's crazy? This ship banter man. You know that's the problem with people don't understand. Shout up to my brother Jim Jones. He said he's gonna be about to start a new podcast.
Speaker 1: You see that. You just said they had an ice cuel for your whole birthday party? Did he shout out of his pocket? You up there? Support him?
Speaker 5: I speak from the heart. I'm cancel free. They can't cancel me. They try every week. They can't because they know y'all walk with God. Joe, I walk with God. Joe gonna step on ship. Especially you put a mic in front of fat joke. That's dangers you let him throw this ship on. Every day you gotta fucking barager bullets come in your way. This is crazy, Like how they're.
Speaker 1: Paying us for this ship.
Speaker 4: I can't make it up free money. They shaidn't printing this ship now.
Speaker 5: At this point, who you want to work with in the future is now my kids, Ben, But y'all kiss I'll tell you about this guy.
Speaker 1: Man, this is going track. You can't blocking it.
Speaker 5: Blocking it's going. I'm just going I just need some of that residue when I start working. Ladies, gentlemen, mex we gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Scared income, just scared. That's going there.
Speaker 4: That dance I funk with that off your last album, That ship dre was on the hook.
Speaker 6: Which one that the intro.
Speaker 4: That I'm not called drink I called after you lost your mind on this ship. That's only some ship. I'll be talking. That was crazy crazy.
Speaker 6: Only problem is stole because he does it to me all the time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: In ninety three, I had a record call Drugs is the Key to success, Definitely. I was talking that drug ship and nine.
Speaker 1: You hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Drugs is the key that sets money is the key to sex.
Speaker 5: The life is you can bowl, getting getting wet, the games, people play, the dang's people slay.
Speaker 6: It's just another noise in every day.
Speaker 5: Once for the cash, tos, for zevery blunt sass streets, for all the forty crews, corner cruise, the bowel, force, for the drug sex and power. I beat the top dollar scholar, rock and go college. Why are you trying to sip the juice? I'm taking swallow, step in his zone and get blown. My name, my name is internationally not yo.
Speaker 1: Man. I've been talking this drug barrels ship that.
Speaker 5: Was ninety three, ninety three, and I was in on Fairville, North Carolina, every weekend.
Speaker 1: They must have.
Speaker 6: Sold a lot of drugs.
Speaker 1: Ninety three. I was in twelfth grade. That's when I came out. I was twelfth man.
Speaker 4: That's when I go three junk. He jumped off the porch before you.
Speaker 3: That's older, sir. I got to flow. Joe Cassette. You know I'm one of them, so he can't mention. Come on, he's my superior.
Speaker 1: Oh this show you. I gotta respect my elders. That John Blaze video you was looking really young, and that John Blade I was the ball big pond Ray wanted blessed me.
Speaker 5: And be on the nice because they shiped on me on the last show Jada and they made too much for about me.
Speaker 1: They was like, but you know that's my brother.
Speaker 5: I've been working with him in the whole arm locks for a thousand years of styles.
Speaker 1: He says his love he came to the party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was somebody. They my brother and sister there, the rep sent I was working.
Speaker 8: He set our chemistry. He can't Oh he hits me. I mean, dare yo you? And yeah he got p wat He's an avid watcher. Repeat view of y'all.
Speaker 1: Stiles was something baby, I ain't know he was watching. I'm in here talking ship to the cameras.
Speaker 5: I don't know who was the show yo. Ghost States came in. He knew every episode. He was like, Oh yeah, it's crazy, y'all.
Speaker 1: I love this ship.
Speaker 5: This this somebody really watching Rookies of the Year right a bullet? What's up with the stage? How is your stage show?
Speaker 1: Are you like? You know?
Speaker 4: Ship about the like? What we do is like you get to build that ship for real with your fan from the roots, really build it because you know it's niggas with the big records that I can't give room facts. That's a fact. So the way the way I got to do it through West and through the Griselda ship. Really like build that ship from the ground with the fans. They was in my d M. Niggas laten mad because that's how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spend some time with Buster. What did you learn?
Speaker 3: What did how you able to apply what you learned spending time with Buster?
Speaker 4: What was that like that nigga bust fucking workerholic and they're gonna take a day off. Nigga turned me off from that. I can't do that night studio ship though you.
Speaker 1: Going today and see we got more.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't do that nice shit busting night ain't. I ain't want that, man, I ain't like that I do tonight, you know what I'm saying. But you know nowadays I do today. But for the most of my career, they taught me. I only did what they taught me.
Speaker 5: So they would be like, Yo, you walk in the studio nine ten o'clock talk shit for two hours, start at twelve May. I did that my whole life, but now I'll go in the daytime.
Speaker 1: I need today.
Speaker 4: That's how Buster was.
Speaker 3: He was like my voice changed at this Shortain one thirty. I said, like, aint no horn, I can't be here.
Speaker 4: That nice shit, that nice shit, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Busterrom she still live like where he's trying to describe it, y'all. He trying to He still live like he's at nineteen year old rapping. So he in the studio every day creating like he's nineteen years old. How this rap in the game going for the home run? This is that every day of his life.
Speaker 1: That's what he do.
Speaker 5: And so his work ethic, I mean, I mean, he ain't gonna stop. How about that bus Swaynes would never ever stop?
Speaker 6: I don't see it.
Speaker 5: But now so when when I talk about you and people act like they don't hear me, but they hear me.
Speaker 1: They act like they're not listening, but they listening. They all start calling me and they say.
Speaker 5: Well, you know Stove God was approached by Maybe these are rumors they like, you know, I think holing them, approach them, eminem. Everybody try to sign you at some point, but you on like a contract that is like harded.
Speaker 1: I mean explained that to me.
Speaker 4: Man, the game is disgusting.
Speaker 6: Say that they had again for the guys down the block.
Speaker 4: The game was disgusting you and you don't know. Just like everything else, you don't know until you know one thing. I'm not going on. Like I said, you better don't miss your moment. I do this very well. I do some other ship very well. Yeah, I'm not if I ain't comfortable, we ain't going so. Yeah, I done got some calls from I ain't never got the call straight from home, but close to it. Yeah, shady deep jam, everybody done reached out.
Speaker 1: They're talking the right right there, they talking.
Speaker 4: We just stuck.
Speaker 5: It's just under a situation where you know at volatile partner who that's one of the wacky ship be and Jada always talk about that. The politics of the rap game be like the wacky ship in the game. In this industry I loved earlier you said, man, fuck this industry fucked. And it's so true, man, because when you coming up and you signed to a label and they start putting the two sents and to ship, who call me one time? This this this made me like ten years ago. Oh what's the guy named Khalid? His name is Khalid the singer. Yeah, I went to a show. It was sold out. Madison Square gone way with my daughter. Next day he sent me a song to get on. I got on it. He was honest enough to call me back and be like, Yo, my lady will say you're too old to be on a song with me. You know, I'm sorry about that. Just wanted you to hear it from me, and this and that, and I was just that ten years ago. So I'm looking at it. That's just how fuck niggas just fuck your vibe up, or you know, they always got something to say. I swear it ten years ago they was like, yo, they told him, yo, you young, you the new whatever. Who gives a fuck. It's just I'm talking about the fuck shit that go on in the in the industry rooms. So in the industry rooms, you know, they always play. I've been in so many industry of so many meetings where you got twelve guys, somebody plays the song and everybody say you always don't and it's just.
Speaker 1: One just one one.
Speaker 5: Guy or one girl, be like, I don't know if then it turned into four six ten, So everybody like bandwagon that person.
Speaker 1: Because listen, guys, yea take this.
Speaker 5: Right now, because people watch this show to learn Listen guys, if God graces you with the opportunity to get a job where if your life is A and R, if your life is videos, movies, whatever or whatever, to change the world to be in position. You know how many people I've seen in a position of power in this industry and never pulled the trigger once.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 5: President of Let's say anything Capitol Records, Right, and the man don't sign nobody in three years or four years, or make no moves like when you're coming up in the game as a as an executive, Right, you finally get in position, and then you get gunshot. They get scared to make certain moves. You could be the hardest artist in the world, and they scared the pool of trigger. Do me a favor if you ever get to a place of that importance of excellence, what.
Speaker 1: Are you scared of? If you the A and R and the girls popping, make a land down.
Speaker 5: Her show in a pink helicopter, blow a bag, invest in yourself, blow the bag, bload the bag.
Speaker 1: And less than yourself. This only game for real, huh.
Speaker 4: It's the only game where they don't believe in you till you prove yourself and then you're supposed to do business with these same niggas that didn't believe in me, Like I don't get this ship, I'd be like fucking.
Speaker 5: Then they get in the middle where your album and say saying like this or you some did you did you see that producer?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 5: They start fucking with your ship like they're somebody like they ever did somebody get that?
Speaker 1: Like they're the culture.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you in the normal rap game, In the normal rap game, that's what they do. All of a sudden, somebody want to tell you, you know, we'll talk about something uncomfortable, right, really uncomfortable. But for all the shit Kanye West was saying and all that, and I don't agree with hate or nothing like that, the one part I heard in his one rant that made him like, you know, he said, I'm making this company hundreds of million billion dollars and they got a guy that makes sixty thousand a year trying to tell me what to do. So so A and R so y'all can understand how wild this sounds to y'all. Some artists is getting one hundred and fifty thousand this show on the regular coming up in there, and you a five dollars, dude, trying to tell me what the fuck to do.
Speaker 1: We're not seeing life the same way. We're not in the same lane, we don't look in life the same way. So how you gonna tell me what beat? O?
Speaker 6: Shrmim on?
Speaker 1: Why should I say? What shouldn't I say? And that's where that whole shit come.
Speaker 5: And then in our time, and I've seen somebody say sometimes I really respect what he say. But he said that the A and R should be a superstar because they'll get bro rappers are rappers, they're the superstars.
Speaker 1: They're the artists.
Speaker 5: You know, when you got dudes in the record company thinking that they got to be bigger than the artists, you know, like probably pop more bottles than the artists and go up in there and act like there's somebody and all that. Yo, bro, just get the job done. At the end of the day, the success, your suspected success speaks for you. Your success speaks to you.
Speaker 1: The more successful you.
Speaker 5: Are, the more revenge you get, the more you know what I'm saying. And so people don't know how to not get in their own way, and they just got too much to too much to say. I guess that's what's going on? Man, I'm sad. Just made me sad.
Speaker 6: I'm keeping it real. You know we all dealt with.
Speaker 1: That game is all with the get.
Speaker 3: This is one of the most discouraging games. You know what I mean because where we come from is the money ain't right, it's hands and feet. You can't do that, and that makes you more steaming because now it's like somebody that I know in real life being able to do this to me and sitting behind this desk telling me what the fuck they do? Well, I want to grab his throat and I can't, and then that causes some.
Speaker 4: Other ship man today stung the gy nasty man.
Speaker 1: The game is filthy. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: I got a story for you, but nah, that's a big You don't want me to tell you. I'm dropping gems right now. That's what I'm here for. This stuff gone one on one. But I'm just telling you what happened to me. Right So, one day I'm in my two three lawyers ago and ship.
Speaker 1: I'm in the office.
Speaker 5: He used to he used to be Pharrell's lawyer, used to be Luda Chris's lawyer.
Speaker 1: The woots he was. Anybody who was big was with him.
Speaker 5: So I walk up in the lawyer's office and they popping champagne and Luda Chris tells me, yo I just signed this deal for like two million dollars, because believe it or not, I know you're younger than us. There was a time ring tones didn't exist, so if your phone ring, it was just the ring. So they invented the ring tone. But the contracts in all of the record labels did not have that in the writing because it did not exist like AI wasn't like it was five years ago now, So in the contracts they fucked up. They didn't have ownership of your ring tone. Ludacris understood that. As fucking smart as he is. I just seen him on the yacht jogging on a treadmill and Staeka somewhere. He's jogging on butting. He's ridly smart.
Speaker 1: The yacht.
Speaker 6: He tells me, Yojo, there is this thing. He breaks it down to me, yojo'sh thing, even ring tones. I just got two million. This is that cool.
Speaker 5: I go to Atlantic Records. I'm gonna say the name. I go to Atlantic Records where I was signed, and I'm supposed to do press and some shit like that. So some girl comes down, she's the assistant to the president. Should I say his name or I could get suit? I said, I had said, you said to just believe it at that. So the boss sends the assistant down and she says, yo. The man upstairs says, sign right here. I said, I'm not thinking nothing of I said, Yo, tell a many you know, you know my lawyer.
Speaker 1: Just send it to him, no problem.
Speaker 5: They never ever in their life ever did any type of legal work at me, not go to the lawyer.
Speaker 1: Never in the history. But I don't know. I ain't thinking about it.
Speaker 6: So he comes back down. They come back down. He comes down.
Speaker 5: He got a thousand workers, so everybody's scared of their job. So he comes down and says, Yo, Joe, you know there's some ship that we need you to sign. There's a thing called ring Tones, and and we.
Speaker 1: Own it and this and that.
Speaker 5: I said, my man, suck my did The whole office looked at me, the huh everybody was looking.
Speaker 6: I said, you can suck my dick, my nigga freak steck for yo.
Speaker 1: Bro. The man listen, you just said right now, you started this whole story. You just said you looking for the last three hours. I didn't say shit.
Speaker 5: You said there's guys that will play behind the desk. They'll get hung for on the streets. If they did this, they be dead.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: This guy just sold me. Hey, there's some coreenes on shore. I got loved for Luda Chris. I just got two million. They was popping champagne twenty minutes before I get in there. The dude trying to scam me into sign my rights away for something.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: This man just got two million. I got no choice with to tell him it sucked my dick in front of his whole workers. Everybody, get the fuck up out of here. Before you get a foot up, gass, nigga fuck out of you. The whole office is looking like, oh my god, shit li like like.
Speaker 1: The wild wild West. They're ready sweat.
Speaker 5: They already snatched their wigs, hats every day, every motherfucker bright.
Speaker 1: But listen, he go up.
Speaker 5: Then Leo Cohen comes down. Who's the chairman of Warner Brothers.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 5: We feel like this is the right of the label and this he even told me some ship and I ain't trying to throw you under the bus Leado because you know, I got too much love and respect for everything. You're actually not in this equation. But Leo says, Yo, I met with all the enemies, Republican, Democrat, Independent, We all met and we all agree that we own these ring tombs. So we're gonna do this all the artists and change all the contracts. I said, Leon, I have so much respect for you brother. Well, you know I just left my lawyer's office and Luther CHRISTI just did a two million dollar deal. This is what you asking me to do. You're like trying to scan be out of my rights.
Speaker 1: So well, if you.
Speaker 5: Don't sign it, you know the bottom line. At the end of the day, I stuck the niggas up for MS and they made me sign a contract that said don't tell no other artists.
Speaker 1: We gave you THENEY.
Speaker 5: But I was like, Yo, I need MS. I need you not doing that to me. So they made me sign the paper and I guess I couldn't get sued. I mean, I guess what I signed was the NDA or something twenty some years ago. They said, Yo, Joe, don't I knew YE stole my shit? Oh no, they stole your ship. I think artists, artists can go back in time after this gym stove God one on one and look up.
Speaker 1: Did they have the rights see your ship back? Then you're gonna get one of them bus over the head.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get one of the executives busts over the head for that, because I don't take that. You know, I played refrigerators and Saints and aug I played with kids. We got stove God cooks here. I play with ketchen applies, misycho waves and ship like that. Man, the ship, air fries and all that off the roof. Your air fries make a mean chicken wing.
Speaker 1: Your airfriers make a mean ship.
Speaker 5: You will never believe the air fire makes some wings better than the fucking ghetto Chinese.
Speaker 1: I'm telling.
Speaker 3: Jet check this out. You once said, if I bring them into my world is over. What does your world consist of? That makes the soa compellent? I also that should be every artist, if you can get the people to your world, it's fucking old.
Speaker 4: I think I said that back when I was fucking with Buskers. We're trying to do the single shing. I'm like, Yo, that sh ain't gonna work for me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they can really understand it. Just like when you heard you heard this ship five years later if I bring a man so they understand, like this world it ain't like that ship they doing. But once you hear it's like everybody talk drug shit, but everybody can't talk to ship it.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm sure the city without without the jersey, this ship his ship. Like like all I could say from a guy who grew up in the streets to sound like fucking street gospel, like when he posed to that ship, incredible, you know what I'm saying. And so your man west Side gonna they say he's the one guy that could get you on records, but they stick him up to them.
Speaker 1: Everybody got to pass. Stick him up.
Speaker 4: They stick him up too. My brother, like he's paying to make sure I'm heard that specially like gun might be one of realist niggas in this ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta love him, man, he's paid.
Speaker 4: He's been paying to make sure they hear me. No, man, you got it, like you're gonna do just sit around, Yeah, get on this while you're putting that's my top five song, sevens or whatever. Because we were figuring out my ship.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 4: You know we're trying to get ship right and make sure right now. But he was figuring that ship out for a long time, and during that little drought, was like, no, we're just gonna funnel you through this ship and when they come, they come, I'll take care of you. That's a fast fight. Whenever my brother need me, I'm there.
Speaker 1: Fish. Wow.
Speaker 3: After all the coach signs that collapse though, what motivates you to keep pushing? It's right about now, your your d ms and phones and emails gotta be trading. Can hit you up off the fucking Yeah, I definitely had. I hit him in the DM.
Speaker 1: Stove brought you up. He was like, I've been looking for him. I'm going we're gonna do so.
Speaker 4: We got the joint though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then I needed It's so strong enough, man, y'all he need that.
Speaker 4: That's it. Run that when he run. When y'all edited to send me that melody. Whatever that ship just was was doing, that.
Speaker 5: Was your ship inside out, sitting with it and with it inside.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm an.
Speaker 5: Exact everything they CLiPPA, y'all fuck up everything.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't even know my own lyrics. I was surprised earlier. I start spitting.
Speaker 6: I remember I don't even remember my own ship. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: When you see yourself in hip hop history, when it's all said and done, what do you want to leave to the people.
Speaker 4: She can go the right way. I think I could be one of the ones.
Speaker 1: Not if it could.
Speaker 3: It's going go, it's going. You know you stand fermore? Are you standing firm on it? You ain't going, don't go and let them come to you. Everything else gonna go because everybody everybody goes. See somebody gotta be the one that say, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Hard to not go.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, yeah, it's hard to not go. That's the once you get here and they, oh, million.
Speaker 1: It's hard to not go. They put the fishing rod with the check on that check book.
Speaker 4: I did absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: I saw a clip a view at the comedy show.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, you had you had your girl with you and all that, and uh that ship went viral and I was like, Yo, this stove guard right here and the man.
Speaker 1: You're a good sport like that?
Speaker 4: Huh him run. I'm saying I stumbled in there. My wife was there. I stumbled in there. Off the place. Ain't on some drunk feel like I was just letting you like I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Once you late, it's yeah, it clumps. No, no, once you late, because it's like you the only one coming in.
Speaker 4: And then I'm like this. I come in there like this, looking right, like.
Speaker 5: Ah, what is the joy happened to me? I told him the story. I told them all the story. It happened to me in front of the Beacon Theater. It was like five thousand people, nigga said, he squeezed donuts on my head. The back of my neck looked like Frank's this like he was on a fucking roll and he would not stop. You fake heavy d ass, nigga. This that this a float Joe was then ship. I'm saying, wait a minute, that's the fake heavy d fat Joe. Fuck this nigga, Like, Yo, they wish chilling me. And I sat in that chair and it just kept sinking in the chair. I kept sinking in the fucking chair. Yeah that's that's that's some good sports ship right there.
Speaker 1: What's on?
Speaker 4: We ain't say for something? And Peter Roseb hit me like, yo, you gotta start a class on how the hell rappers deal with these comedians man at these shows.
Speaker 1: Fuck this sh.
Speaker 4: Nah, but it's gonna get me twice. Man.
Speaker 1: Now, it's really really dope.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy is a shout out to uh constant not right, So Constannat he did some university shit or something and streaming university. He was giving classes how to not get got.
Speaker 4: By.
Speaker 6: I don't think we want to say a fought but a young lady whatever and they was in there.
Speaker 5: She was like, hey, babe, I just saw this, watch this, this, that, and they said stop. And the dude would be like around this time. It's when you ask what kind of watch? Hey, what kind of watch?
Speaker 1: AP? Hold up?
Speaker 5: You hate APIs it was anything else, you might go for it, but AP watches not your thing.
Speaker 1: They whack this bag.
Speaker 4: Anything but AP.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Niggas was giving a fucking in the like a like a college class. I thought it was the smartest shit in the world. The man wound up saying this bank account, something happened to it. He can't send no money out right, like it was out of control.
Speaker 1: But it was all right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so that's gonna be some shit some dudes and don'ts of a hip hop like a university.
Speaker 4: That's what we need.
Speaker 1: But you got cooking right now.
Speaker 4: I got two albums done. I'm working right now. So I tried. You know, I handed doze in. That shit was the hold up and all of that. So I just started working again. Man, Yeah, and gun working on some ship. Then I got another soul one working on whatever we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: James, kids, finas this way costs. Why couldn't this be a mutual woman, I mean we, I mean we all now.
Speaker 5: I feel good, man, Yo, you gotta joint here. I want to hear new joint from you. I said, the world ain't here yet. It's James that he broke out of y'all got it.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. That's in that ship man, And don't we knowing.
Speaker 4: That's why we're gonna do this there ship Ah, say you let me lie to me sweet double lost, stitched in my seat, powder footprists falling off my feet.
Speaker 7: If the web right, did we straight rise? I get money. Ain't cuty day and night. If the wag right straight right, I get money.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 7: Cut he.
Speaker 1: While you're playing.
Speaker 4: I here every whisp that these fuck niggas saying, make me leave in the product trench with the can they grab us. We better get comforing first shaying because I'm all cooking and wag they more funny like the wings because I shot him on the wing.
Speaker 7: You know that's the same time for a year. You know that's the same time. I have my year.
Speaker 4: Clear to your mo on how they gonna bury your god deep in the pot? Stretching my arms, I made him fourteen and a half pounces.
Speaker 7: The scale said four to one one.
Speaker 4: Then Mary came on water with raindrops splashed on the base.
Speaker 1: Get riched, got fast through that shit. It can, Mama.
Speaker 7: The main't then my friends they ain't.
Speaker 4: Dylan's did my stove cools tray like oh ray like murder was the case? They they gave me the rings.
Speaker 7: If I die now, my plug will still haunt you.
Speaker 4: Everybody or none. I have a shooting up his weight. They want to put their feet in my kids. They want to put their shoes in my prints. They want to see this step of my bricks. They study in the way my rest is studying the funnel.
Speaker 7: Say you let me lie to.
Speaker 4: Me sweet that a lost stitch in my seat, powder foot prists falling off my feet.
Speaker 10: If the way right, then we straight rise, I get money, kick cutting damn Knights. If the wave right, then we straight right, I get money, kick Cutty damn Knights.
Speaker 4: One verse what was gone?
Speaker 1: So you you might have a bigger problem in that song. I see you shout out kick cutting Cuddy, Damn. He didn't say kit Cutty, say kid Cuddy. He ain't think this grounds Hallstead ship.
Speaker 4: He got up there.
Speaker 1: Don't mind me, stove, don't mind me. You know, I woke up today and the first thing I said was he said he s afraid of I knew it was you. You broke my heart. You broke you said your father, Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: These guys out here, he's ugly man, God's taking the stand against their kids.
Speaker 1: Ship like that, this ship out of control.
Speaker 6: Listen, Yeah, that's a splash right there.
Speaker 5: That's a smash right there. That's one Stovegard cooks man. Thank you for blessing us coming up on the show.
Speaker 1: Yo. What what we call it? That eighty seven north?
Speaker 5: Because I've been like, like the highway up to Syracuse is eighty seven north, right, what is it?
Speaker 1: Eighty seven turns into eighty one? Well up here's eighty seven. Like in the Bronx going. There's only one way to go to and that shit is the eighty seven all eighty seven turning eighty one eighty seven to seven eighty one. So it's fucked up, I believe, man, mellowy, where you do know the coach? What's the name of the coach? Uchree red At right now? He played for me. I know that it's on Polo Brown for me. I mean your coach played for me.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Red Orchie used to play for everybody that if you ain't figured it out, yes.
Speaker 4: Tho, Yo, Joe, tell these things. I need the floor seats.
Speaker 1: You ain't got it that Syracuse I got that. This is what I believe. Yo. You got a lot of shit for you want them? Yo, you're gonna do six honks down. Man, I'm telling you sex. See I they with mine? You got sex.
Speaker 3: So DC Billy Owens, he's my dudes, man, rest in peace. Pearl Sherman Douglas was good.
Speaker 1: Better record.
Speaker 4: They better recognized stove Guardystopher Pearl.
Speaker 1: Here Pearl was that nigga.
Speaker 5: You'd be surprised. Who is from my projects? Dean member, your senior who played for the Knicks. It is from my building. Okay, be surprised. He was a legend, the Knicks great. His son is in New York one, the the You've seen him in New York one a million times.
Speaker 1: That's his son.
Speaker 5: I grew up with dean member of the son the father played for the Knicks. Don't do that to the gard body of or gall bodies. This ship mathematical, symmetric. This is the pack the ethereum fager.
Speaker 1: Telling you that's it. This, ain't that, ain't this it's tracking.
Speaker 3: Kiss makes some noise all stove stone down down down, no, no,