Speaker 1: And I'm gonna say this and y'all can be mad at me unpopular opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't want portion back on a land of Housewives.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, we'll be right back after these quick ads.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience.
Speaker 2: Once a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit.
Speaker 1: Down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain Drops child, what a week we had in reality TV? Honey, Real Housewives, Ultimate Girl's Trip Season three dropped, and Bay Bay Portia is back and I am here or at all. But before we do a deep dive into the first three episodes of the show, let's get into some hot topics. So last week I dropped my episode explaining why I think it's time for the gor Gus to leave the Real Housewives of New Jersey, and boy, did y'all have a lot to say about that.
Speaker 2: Not only did y'all have a lot to say about it. Child.
Speaker 1: Miss Danielle stop honey, slid into my comments with her thoughts on the Gorgus. Miss Danielle said, and I quote, I put them on the show. I think it's only right I walk them to the exit. Boo, now you dog walking folks to the exit line, Danielle.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: I love with Danielle getz Bessie. So because of that look. Earlier last year I spoke with Danielle and this is what she had to say about her and Melissa's relationship.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 1: What is your relationship like now with Melissa Gorga.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so funny. I never really had a relationship with her. I tried to when I came back. I thought she was cute, and Teresa would be like, she's not cute. I guess, I guess she's cute. She'd go back and forth with it, and I'm like, I don't understand why you guys didn't get along, you know originally, and I get the dirt from both ends, But to be honest with you, Melissa just blew me up. In the first two seasons. Every day of filming she wanted me to put around the show. She needed me to put around the show. She actually said, why don't you bring the crew and the cameras and come to our house and Joey and I will film with you and we'll tell everybody about Teresa and joe And I'm like, uh uh, I don't get involved in family business, and I'm not doing that now, but I can tell you now. And it was like the second season.
Speaker 2: I go, I'm nearing the end of the season.
Speaker 3: I'm going to leave. And when I leave, I've been giving all of your information to production, to Andy Cohen, to the higher ups at Bravo and at NBCUNI. And I'm pretty much sure that I've gotten you in your chance to be on the show. So take your shot. Now, tell her all the things you need to say, but leave me out of it. I'm just giving you a chance to be on the show that you've been begging me to be on. But you wanted me to be the person that was put to blame for all of this coming out.
Speaker 2: Baby. One thing about Danielle, She's going to speak her mind. Now. Look if this is the truth, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is Danielle's truth allegedly, So I'm just going to follow what she says Child. Well, look, miss Danielle is not the only person who's stepping into the comments Child. Marriti Medicine star or is it a former star? Miss Quad stepped into the comments with some married to Medicine tea. So, as y'all know, Reality with the King podcast broke the news that someone stole child. We broke the news, honey, yes, that Phaedra is back a Mariti Medicine and we were all like, okay, great love and love it, love it, and then we remember, oh, Phaedra and Quad are friends, so clearly Faedra is going to come in through Quad. But baby, my baby, Quad responded to a fan pretty much saying that she hasn't been filming yet because they're still working on her contract. Y'all mean to tell me, I got all hyped up because we want to see Quad and Phaedra as the new freaking frack of medicine. Honey, yes, but bitch, Quad, Quad is not bad filming yet. And Doctor Heavenly called me out because a fan act Dr Heavenly, where's Quad?
Speaker 2: And Doctor Heavenly said, as.
Speaker 1: Colos, not car, But Ka asked Kla Colas, since.
Speaker 2: You know every damn thing where's Quad? So this is tea.
Speaker 1: I didn't know anything, and me and Quad are friends, and me and Quad do talk, but I don't call my friends and say, hey, what's the scoop? No, me and Quad and the rest of my friends reality TV we talk all the time, but I don't call them for scoop. So when Heavenly was like, I don't know, as Carlos he knows every damn thing, I was like, wait, what is that supposed to me?
Speaker 2: Is Quad not shooting?
Speaker 1: And then Quad revealed that she hasn't been shooting yet and they've been filming for I think a week or two. Child. I think Qua said, look y'all bring it back my ex husband his new wife. I think Quad said, I know my words and maybe this a monopoly money. I think Quad said, beat y'all want to rumble with the beeh? So how does Fedra integrate herself on the show if Quad isn't filming yet unless it's through Doctor G and his new wife, which to me is weird. But Okay, now I'm concerned because rain drops do we think without Quad this season can work?
Speaker 2: Now? Look, my philosophy.
Speaker 1: As a producer and creative shows is you know one person ain't gonna stop no show period, but it does beg the question that Phaedria coming back, doctor G coming back, and his wife without Quad, is it going to be interesting at least that side of the storyline, because let's call it what it is. We want to see doctor G and Quad have a conversation, and we want to see Quad and Faedro give us good freaking frag. I don't see Faedra playing with the Heaven Lead. They're two after Females. I don't see Faedra playing with Jackie because Jackie is all about her business. Baby, come on, Jackie. I don't see Faedr playing with Simone. I could see Faedra and Toya maybe, but Faedra and Quad, that's television gold.
Speaker 2: But Rain, Joss, I'm gonna ask you all this.
Speaker 1: If Quad doesn't come back to Mariton Medicine while Phaedra's on there and Doctor G, are.
Speaker 2: We still gonna be interested?
Speaker 1: Let me know on Twitter hashtag Reality with the King. After the break, we'll get into my recap of the Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip season three.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King now let's get into porsta show. I'm sorry, oh child, I tried it. Let's get I am shaded.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Let's get it to Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, portrait show.
Speaker 1: When it was announced that Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip three was going to have Alexia, Marisol, Giselle, and Candace, Heather and Whitney. At the time, it was Leah and Tinsley. I think it was a surrounding like we always like, wait, what y'all went from having an epic one season one okay with Ramona, Kenya, Kyle, Teresa, Melissa, Luan, Ramona, Cynthia to season two with Phedra Eva, Derenda, Vicky, Tamra, Brandy Phaedra like these amazing housewives, and look Part three had amazing housewife too, but.
Speaker 2: The collection of folks didn't make.
Speaker 1: Any sense, and I think we all was like this ain't I don't know about this one.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I don't know about this one. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then before they started filming, Tinsley backed out. Now, look, the word on the street is Tinsley backed out because there were certain things she did not want talked about, and allegedly she wanted her contract allegedly. Allegedly, she was like, I don't want these certain things talked about, and I want try to put in writing. Now that's the word on the street and my goseebe Ryan voice allegedly, so when that happened.
Speaker 2: Of course they're like, Tinsley, who are you?
Speaker 1: Megan Marko like, I'm not giving I know you think you're a princess, honey. Tinley said I'm a prince and says in the Upper East Side of New York City, honey, and the network said no. So Tinsley allegedly backed out for those reasons. Because Leah and Tinsley are great television. So when Leah backed out, they went to scrambling and baby talk about a good old scrambled egg with some cheese on and some onions with ooh with green peppers and then you put some black pepper on it. A good old scramble omelet.
Speaker 2: Baby. They then said by Tinsley and hello.
Speaker 1: Porsche, Yes, Porsche, you've been miss bitch. Porsche is everything everything on this show.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yes, I work with Porsche on the real house spots of Atlanta, Baby, So I always knew Porsche.
Speaker 2: Was a star.
Speaker 1: Y'all know the story. I'll say it one more time for y'all. There were talks of whether Porsche should come back after season five, and I didn't work on season five. I was working on another show, but I was watching it and I was like, this Porscha is everything, like she's vulnerable because at the time she was married to Cordell, and I enjoyed the fact that she.
Speaker 2: Gave everyone like her real life.
Speaker 1: I thought she was gorgeous the way she read Kenya Honey caught her by Ashy. So I was a viewer watching Porsche like this, Porsche is everything, and I love.
Speaker 2: The dynamic between her and Kenya.
Speaker 1: So after Reunion season five Reunion, I worked on that one because I was coming back to season six and I remember meeting Porsche and was like, I think you're everything. I think you're everything, and I was like, we got to keep her. I think she has yet to become the great housewife that is destined in her and the rest is history. So anyways, it was refreshing to see Porsche back. So when Porsche was announced me the rain drops and the shade tree, we all said, wait, does this mean we're going to get Porsche versus Canvas Because when Porsche had that show on Bravo with Giselle Kobe Bryant Porsche, which they showed on The Ultimate Girl's Trip, Porsche pretty much sided with Monique Samuel's and the altercation between Candas and Monique and then Kandas says something shady and one thing I know about Porsche, Diane Williams, she clocks the shade and she blocks it.
Speaker 2: Come on, Porsche three fifty seven, back the baby.
Speaker 1: Yes, Porscha, Honey, Child, Porsche is through and threw from Atlanta, Honey, Southside Porcha on play.
Speaker 2: So we were all like, girl, are we about to get Porsche versus Canvas? Sign me up?
Speaker 1: So no shade to everyone else because I love all the girls. When Porsche was announced, we all said, Okay, bitch, this may be something worth watching. And I'm here to report y'all did not disappoint. So let's get into it now. Look y'all know what I do recas. We're gonna go play by play because Child, I have to watch three episodes, so I'm not doing all of that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk about the highlights. I feel vindicated, and y'all can read it if y'all ball because y'all do anyway.
Speaker 1: Child, Gazelle Kobe Bryant has proven why she was number nine on my list of the Greatest Housewives of All Time. I know, I know, Carlos, Boo boo, Tomato Tomato. Look, every housewife is going to have a bad season. Last season, well, this past season of the Real Housewives of Potomac.
Speaker 2: Was not a great season for Gaselle.
Speaker 1: Okay, ever, reehousewife has a bad season. It doesn't mean that they are bad housewife. It means they what, thank you had a bad season. Giselle has proven in these first three episodes why she is one of the greatest housewives of all time.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: I've always said that Giselle was the uncredited executive producer of Potomac because she goes in, she does her job, and she knows how to get conversation started. And that's why I consider her to be the face of Potomac. I know people say Karen and I love Karen. Karen will sit there and not say nothing. Karen is a type of housewife which is not bad. You gotta poke Karen to get her activated. Giselle's job on Potomac is to get everybody activated. Now, what has happened with Gazelle on Potomac is the producing has been over produced. It's been scripted to this point like we're gonna do this and say that and make this up allegedly. So it's run its course on Potomac. And that's why my advice to Jaselle was take off the producer hat when you come back next season on Potomac, because she is coming back allegedly. Everybody's been asked back. Word on the street is that everybody on Potomac has been asked back. Now before y'all take my tea and make a story that it was your tea, give me credit and you know who I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About, and you know who you are.
Speaker 1: Stop stealing my stories and tweeting that it was yours. Anyways, word on the street is that every Potomac housewife has been asked back.
Speaker 2: But this ain't about Potomacs, so we're going to move on from it.
Speaker 1: So Giselle's producing skills is brilliant for this type of show because on the Real Housewife's Aultimate Girls Trip, it's a mixed bag of crazy and you need somebody to orchestrate the conversation to give us good television. Giselle didn't even take her brawl off. Miss Thing was making sure that before Heather came in. She told Whitney, we got to talk about the jen Shaw stuff, but not right now.
Speaker 2: I want to wait until it.
Speaker 1: Heather comes, Giselle, brush your teeth, floss your teeth. Baby before you Giselle said, time is money, and money is time, and I'm here to do what my job.
Speaker 2: That was a gag of the gaggggags.
Speaker 1: I did not expect that. And look, that's why she's great. Not only did she do that and got Whitney and Heather to argue about this jens Shaw stuff, the black Eye. Gazelle does her job, and she does it well. And I'm gonna say this, but let me know in the comments what y'all think. Watching Giselle on The Real Housewives, Ultimate Girl's Trip right now, right after that disastrous season of Potomac, is going to make people fall back in love with Jazelle, because say what you want, she's great television. So, Gizelle, when you're on a show like Ultimate Girl's Trip, keep on your producer hat.
Speaker 2: You you are a ten out of ten. You got the.
Speaker 1: Party started I don't think you should where your producing hat for a Potomac season eight because I want to see something different. But for Ultimate Girls Trip, round of applause, Baby excellent, excellent, misting Even said to Alexia and Marisol, don't speak Spanish around me because it's triggering.
Speaker 2: And I need to know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, pasa like uh deals, ideals be all.
Speaker 2: Gag chop, I limit to Spanish.
Speaker 1: My name is Carlos, but baby, I'm as black as the cup child.
Speaker 2: Gazelle said, don't speak Spanish around me because I feel like you're talking about me. Now.
Speaker 1: Look, I know that some people thought that was bad. As some people understood Gazelle. Listen, I'm gonna say this when I love Detroit, Michigan. I moved to New York City and I lived in Spanish Harlem. My name is Carlos. Living in Spanish Harlem, people thought I was Dominican because of my complexion, you know, like brown, I look Dominican to the folks in Spanish Harlem.
Speaker 2: Long story short. People would speak to me in Spanish and I would.
Speaker 1: Be like, come again, excuse me, like I said, k paso or passa Okay. And when they realized I wasn't Spanish, they would speak Spanish around me, and the whole time I used to be like, are y'all talking about me?
Speaker 2: So I get Giselle when she said that, because.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, look, I'm not gonna say all the time, sometimes when people are speaking a different language around you, they're.
Speaker 2: Talking about your ass. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: But the fact that Gazelle said is triggering because her daughters do that in front of her. Giselle, you have passed down the baton of shade to your children, because that, to me, is the funniest and shadiest thing your daughters can do. Our mama don't speak Spanish, so let's talk about our mama in Spanish.
Speaker 2: Child. I live for it. So again, Giselle's great. I love it. I also I love Leah.
Speaker 1: Leah reminded us while we all fell in love with her her first season of New York City Housewives, Leah had a very bad second season on New York City Housewives, so bad the show got canceled.
Speaker 2: Child A lot.
Speaker 1: Of people said that Leah suffered from the sophomore slump. When it comes to reality television, when a reality star has their first season and they become the breakout star. Nine times out of ten, it gets to their head. They have a big ego. Now I'm not saying that's Leah's case. I'm just going to tell you what the the streets were saying. Okay, Leah was arguably the breakout star on her first season in New York City, and it was a joy to watch.
Speaker 2: I baby loved Leah.
Speaker 1: I would watch Leah's interviews because she has this captivating tone of voice and she was just so entertaining to watch. I want to say that Leah was so good an agency signed her like a big, a big talent agency because they said, well, baby, you go on places. If we want to go with you and get your ten percent, child.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Then Leah's second season happened. Now I'm gonna tell you what the world thought. Then I'm gonna tell you what Leah said at her own mouth. Leah's second season, a lot of people thought that Leah took the thing to her head. A lot of people thought that because we loved you so much and you were the breakup star, that it went to your head and you became annoying. A lot of people thought that a lot of people so much so that a lot of people said that Leah had the greatest fall from being the fan favorite to being somebody who the fans just hated. But Leah said that her second season, her grandma passed away and the producers won't let her go to the funeral.
Speaker 2: Now, look, I don't work on New York City.
Speaker 1: I don't know the folks who produce New York City Housewives, but I will say this, I appreciate it that Giselle and Portia stood up for producers, because producers get such a bad rap. We're accused of so much shady stuff that is ridiculous. And again, I don't speak for all producers. I can only speak for myself and my team. I will say this though, I will find it very strange that somebody meeting a producer will block a housewife from gum to their grandmother's funeral.
Speaker 2: I will find.
Speaker 1: That very hard to believe because the way we were we were raised in that ecosystem was you follow the reality. And I think people the producers what I said, We're gonna follow the reality. So again, I would love to talk to Lee about that, but I do find it hard to believe, and I appreciated Portie and Giselle for saying I don't think that's the case because the producers that we know will never let that happen. So again, we'll see. But it was nice to see Leah back. Leah is a very complicated woman. Funny, she was bored at the dinner table. Gazelle got offended that she was bored. Then Leah checked Gazelle about alleging that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Chris Bassett, did you know make her feel comfort?
Speaker 1: It was it was a it was a basket of mess, but it was good because it was nice to see Leah back in the fold. Secondly, I don't even watch Salt Lake City anymore. I didn't watched this last season because it just wasn't and it do nothing for me. But I really enjoyed season two of Salt Lake City. Season two of Salt Lake City was excellent. So I'm not too familiar with the recent drama between Heather and Whitney, but one thing I will say is this, I was told by people that Heather is thirsty, and by people, I mean people in the industry. I'm just saying I don't know Heather. I have heard that allegedly Heather's thirsty. I have heard that. I've heard that Heather is obsessed with fame allegedly. I have heard that. And I've heard that Heather only cares about herself allegedly. I've heard that. I've heard it. I heard it. Heather, No shade, You're not making a good case for yourself because that black eye story. Even Megan McCain holler at me, was like Carlos, what I said, Megan, I don't I've.
Speaker 2: Never seen anything like this in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: So the fact that you refused to tell the truth about your black eye, I feel like you liked the attention.
Speaker 2: And when Gizelle clopped jailty and said.
Speaker 1: That Jenshaw allegedly punched her in the face, and that because Jenshaw had a certain amount of years on her prison sentence, that if Jenshaw allegedly punched Heather in the face, it would add more time to her current sentencing. Once again, that's why Gazelle Kobe Bryant is a great housewife, because that makes a lot of sense to me. Now, I don't know if Jenshaw was on her Mike Tyson baby it was back bah bah bah bay. I don't know, but that makes a lot of sense to me because Heather is clearly protecting somebody. She damn suren't protecting her cousin, Whitney, because she keeps throwing her under the bus so much so Whitney has skim marks on her back. I thought it was a tattoo, baby, but it was a skid mark because the bus that was ran over you baby, by your cousin had the honey. It left the stain, just saying, let's not get into Candace game. Candace had a game during dinner where she gave people names. She called herself Petty LaBelle, which was funny, Petty LaBelle like Paddi La Belle. She then called Gizelle she need a man, which is funny. Let me tell you some about Candace. Candace, for you to be five foot one, you, I'm gonna start calling you a firefighter because you don't care about the smoke. Baby, Come on, baby, Candace, tod Porsche, she take a man?
Speaker 2: Is her name?
Speaker 1: Porscha clearly clearly has grown because the Porsa that I know who I had to be. Her bodyguard called me Kevin Cosm, the baby I had to put Porsche off of Kenya.
Speaker 2: I had to put Porsche.
Speaker 1: Off of Cithia because I'm always like Porsche, no, like I love these Porscha. Porsche stood there like a g and said, I'm not gonna give it to you, baby, I'm not gonna give it to you. So when Porsche explained her and Simon, I was happy because it was nice to hear Porsche be able to tell her side of the story. I was at Porsche's wedding, her Nigerian wedding, and there was nothing but love in the room. I can tell you, guys with my twenty twenty vision, these two eyeballs baby, with my dark brown eyes, Porsche and Simon, they're the real thing. It's real, it's love, it's I have known Porsche for ooh over ten years. I've never seen Portrait is happy, Portia is glowing. Porscha's very happy. So I was happy to see her address it. And one thing I love about Porsche is she chose love over being liked by the folks on social media who have a fairweather relationship with these housewives. Anyway, the fact that Porscha was like, I love this man, and I know it may look strange, but I'm going to follow my heart and.
Speaker 2: She did and I loved it.
Speaker 1: Porsche is phenomenal on the show. She is fantastic. She's great. I'm curious what Porche's gonna do now that she saw Heather call her a hoe. Heather, you thought you had one black eye rain drops?
Speaker 2: Let her know.
Speaker 1: Honk the horn, they asked Greg b Hether's in her bid reading Porsche's book and said, once upon the time when I was a hoe, Heather, you ain't that girl.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Now look, I just said, Porsche has grown. But baby, I think she can take being called She take a man, then take being called a hoe.
Speaker 2: This is a wife, a mother of multiple kids.
Speaker 1: Because Porscha has one kid with her previous relationship, and Simon has kids, so she has a blended family. So Porscha is a mom of children, and you calling her a hoe. You must want to be put out on the gurney, says Heather. You don't want Porsche smoke. I seen it happen firsthand, Heather. And then you say your cousin Whitney does things with great TV. Heather, you are barking up the wrong tree.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: This ain't Salt Lake City where y'all throw snowballs in each other's eyes, honey, and y'all build snowman's honey, baby, this ain't what you want. I am gagging, and the fact that I have to say yes, I said it on camera, so I can't take it back. Reunion me, please, reunion me please. Okay, So look, Porsche Stellar. It's so nice to see her come back, and I'm just really happy that my girl is living her best life. First of all, can we take a moment of silence for Porsche in that black dress with the black gloves and the lace prime from gonakedhir dot com home on Seamless plug.
Speaker 2: Hey, Porscha, Porsha.
Speaker 1: Is stunning, gorgeous. She's a goddess. And I'm gonna say this and y'all gonna be mad at me. I love watching Porsche on this show because she was fun. She gave you comedy, and because she's cool with Giselle.
Speaker 2: She had a buddy there.
Speaker 1: And I know a lot of people are saying, well, Porsia, we want you back on house Bats of Atlanta. Unpopular opinion. I don't want Porsche back on Atlanta Housewives. Okay, I hear the booze. Let me tell you why I am now realizing that the Porsche I want to see on TV is this Porsche. And I don't think that show Atlanta Housewives brings out the best in Porsche.
Speaker 2: My opinion, when.
Speaker 1: You think about the current cast, none of them, to me, brings out that fun side of Porsche because none of them are close to Porsche, like close to Porsche, like the way Shamiah is close to Porsche, the way Phaedra was close to Porsche. I mean, at one point Nini and Porsche, remember with Porsche wore her psychedelic onesie at Nini store and she was giving you body and she was talking about how you know when she's cooking for her man with the eggs and she was bouncing and her and Nini was having a great time. That's the side of Porsche that I love to see. And I listen unpopular opinion talk to me in the comments. I don't like to see Porsche in situations where she constantly has her back up against the wall because people are like shading her. Now, look, we love Porsche being shady. We love a shady Porscha, and Porscha can obviously handle herself. But when I saw her spin off I just don't like seeing us side of Porscha. And again, maybe it's me because because I know her so well, and I think the reason why we all love Porsche is because she's funny, and she's funny shady, and she could read the girls honey, and she can beat the girl.
Speaker 2: Come off Porsa. But no, all jokes aside.
Speaker 1: I don't want her to go back to an experience where it's going to bring back the other side of her because I like who Porscha.
Speaker 2: Is right now.
Speaker 1: I think she's in a very healthy place in her life, and I would like to continue seeing that side of her. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at d Carlos King, Underscore, on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment.
Speaker 1: It is produced by Sierra Spragley rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, King Doming Entertainment, Baby