Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, just like that, we back on the air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Yat another carefully reckless episode with your girl Je's hilarious. My girl Taylor's out. She's not here in the listener. I know y'all probably be thinking, damn, is she a part of the fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Nah, she ain't a part of the podcast.
Speaker 1: But remember back when I was pregnant, I did not want to fuck read, so I will have Tailor read for me.
Speaker 2: But now tell a little hot.
Speaker 1: D ass is pregnant, so she don't be feeling like reading no more. And besides, she wasn't never really reading the stories like she needed to read them, because remember when that lady wrote me and told me that her husband try killer or her boss try killer, she was reading the story too happy. I was like, come on, bitch, you know somebody just try to kill this woman. So I'm back on the reading tips. Now listen, because when y'all right, y'all don't use punctuation marks, y'all don't use shit, y'all don't use periods, So it's like a long run on sentence y'all don't use commas, y'all, don't use exclamation points. Y'all don't even use the right letters for the words. Y'all be misspelling shit and everything. But y'all want me to fix y'all mess. Okay, how about some of y'all need to go get hooked on phonics and then come back and then write me.
Speaker 2: All right. I know I'm hard on y'all, but y'all, y'all too old for this shit. Now.
Speaker 1: So what I did was I went through stories and I actually summarized all of them by little bullets. So that's what I'm gonna do. Okay, We're gonna go through the episode today with little bullets, all right. So the first story is everybody remains anonymous. I had this girl write me and she was telling me that a boyfriend just got out of jail and this nigga's eating up all her kids fucking little snacks and shit. And now I know y'all all know somebody like that, right, But he don't want to get a job.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: You don't want to get a legitimate job. He want to go back on the street because he's in the streets. He wants to keep on selling drugs and shit like that, because that's all he know.
Speaker 2: He's thirty five.
Speaker 1: And if she told him, yo, you have to get a job, like because she has a great job. She told him, you have to get a job. You're on house arrest and everything. But the thing is they're telling him that he can still work. He only can leave the house if he gets a job and he proves to his his CEO, I mean his PO, his probation officer, that he has a legitimate job, then he can have ten hours a day out of the house. I think eight or ten or something like that outside the house. But he do not want that.
Speaker 2: He does not want to get a job because he told her the only thing that.
Speaker 1: He knows, the only thing that he can do and do well to get quick money, fast money to help her pay bills.
Speaker 2: Is sell drugs. Lord.
Speaker 1: So my advice started, and shit listened. She reaching out because she pregnant. That's why she reaching out. She ain't even reaching out for advice to get rid of this nigga. She's reaching out to me because she is pregnant by the guy and she don't know what she should do about it.
Speaker 2: And listen, I'm not gonna tell this.
Speaker 1: Girl that she should get a fucking abortion. Who the fuck am I how to do that? Who I'm ouw to do that?
Speaker 2: Trump already doing that.
Speaker 1: I don't need to tell her to get a fucking abortion, and I wouldn't do that. But what she need to do is abort that nigga from the house, dum period. All right, you don't have to get rid of the baby, but get rid of the guy. You already raising kids that ain't here.
Speaker 2: It's on your own anyway. Shit, what's another one?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know why your dumb ass will get pregnant by this nigga if he is telling you that, I'm not going to go get a job, because this is all I know. Somebody with that type of mindset, I would not let even come on my face. Oh yeah, you're gonna let him shoot the club up so you can get pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm telling y'all that's why I be so fucking hard on y'all. And y'all can't stand when I do this shit. Y'all can't stand when I do this right, But some of y'all need tough love, you know, because I'm not here to coddle y'all. I'm not here to be y'all fucking friend. Y'all ask me to fix y'all mess. And that's what it is. You are pregnant by this man. He's fucking thirty five, and he's telling you this is all I know how to do. And you already got two boys, and then you pregnant with another kid.
Speaker 2: I don't know how far you are.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell me, but the way she was writing the story, guys, it sounds like she may be leaning toward getting an abortion because she was just like Jess, I can't do this and all of that other than her spelling wrong, and shit, I did understand, and I got the whole gist of it, and a bunch of crying emoji she has sent, so I know she's not happy.
Speaker 2: No, she's not happy, okay, And depending on how.
Speaker 1: Early she is okay, I do feel like termination, if that's what she wants to do, may not be so bad. So she already got two young ones like her boys. She didn't tell me how old her boys was, but she did say I got two young boys. So it's like you already got two young boys, and then and if you got nigga that's sitting on that's living on your fucking couch pretty much, right, he's sitting home, he playing a fucking game all day, and he's eating up your baby snacks.
Speaker 2: What fucking example are you setting for your boys? Right? Because they're looking at you, they're looking at you. You raise them. I don't know where their father is.
Speaker 1: She never even said anything about their dad, so I'm not I'm not gonna assume that they're not in his life.
Speaker 2: But that's even worse if he is. It's bad if he's not in their life.
Speaker 1: But it's worse if he is, because if their dad is in their life and he's a good dad, you just showed them an example of a bad father figure. And now they're probably going to go back and tell their dad that they have a nigga sleeping on a fucking couch that keeps eating their snacks up. Who's home more than mommy? He don't pay your fucking kids no mind. Now I'm paraphrasing, y'all. She just said the only thing he does with them is let them sit there and watch him play the game.
Speaker 2: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Because nine times out of ten it's their game. It ain't even his game. If he ain't got no job, he ain't got no damn game. You probably bought that for your kids. And because your kids are so young, you know that they have a game system, they're not really on it like that, you know what I mean, Or they probably don't know how to play the games that he play. So he played the games when again in school, and then he's playing the game when he come home.
Speaker 2: He's playing the game when you're cooking dinner. He's playing the game when he go to bed.
Speaker 1: He's playing a game when they fucking wake up in the morning, and they never see him doing anything.
Speaker 2: That's not a good example.
Speaker 1: I'm not judging you, but I'm judging you, and sometimes you need somebody to fucking judge you so you can wake the fuck up and get the fuck on. That's what I'm telling you. You are a woman, and you should value yourself, if not a mother, first, a woman, because you got to be a woman before you are a mother. Honey, you gotta be a woman, have some fucking dignity. Your two baby boys are looking at you. They're watching this nigga for sure, for sure, and you don't want one of them to get older, and god forbid, he's still be on the couch and one of them kill his ass because kids are really, really, really serious about their fucking fruit snacks.
Speaker 2: So you having him eat up all the shit? M m m mmm.
Speaker 1: So that's that, y'all. I encourage you to leave him alone. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. I also encourage you to do what you think is best for you with the baby the way you wrote the story, like I can tell just by what your disposition is you don't want the baby, but you was having careless raw sex I'm protecting, and your ass was just you know, And of course he probably got good dick. Most jail niggas do what you're talking about, of course, but you, I mean, it's about more than that. Like we're not just out here fishing for dick, now, are we. I mean that was the long, long, long time ago, those days. You should be way over doing that, Like, come on, else to be hard. Oh and she's thirty four, so I can't even say. You're young as shit and you don't know no better, like you know, you know, just like you know what to do. I think some of y'all write me sometimes just to hear me fuss at y'all. Y'all must love hearing me fuss at y'all. But I don't care. I'm going to put it to my lady straight up, straight shot, no chase or shut up, to tell him figure out that's my girl. But I'm saying, like, I gotta give it to y'all, just hard and rough and raw, no condom, straight, just like the niggas be giving it to y'all. I gotta give it to y'all like that, because you ain't about to make yourself out of a fool and then come crying to me like.
Speaker 2: What should I do when you already know what you should do.
Speaker 1: So yes, leave it up the jest to fix the fucking mess and get that nigga off your couch.
Speaker 2: And I ain't put him on the couch, y'all. She said, he sleeps on the couch because it's comfortable.
Speaker 1: It's the closest thing to a cot, it's the most comfortable thing to the cop. This nigga is so he's so locked up mentally, Like he's still locked up mentally. What you mean her couch feel like a cock. Like that's the closest thing to you being back in jail. So maybe you should call the cops on this nigga and send his ass back to jail or something.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: That's the institutionalized mindset that nigga is still locked up somehow, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I just I really really feel like and then come to think about it, hold up, if your couch feel like a fucking a cot, you need a new one and you need to make him replace it because I know his AD's been sleeping on it for a while.
Speaker 1: But yeah, y'all, he's sorry. He don't really like sleeping in the bed. Now, they'll have sex in the bed and he'll cut her in the bed with her. He'll watch a movie in the bed. But he likes to sleep on the couch. Weird as hell, but that's his lifestyle. But you need to go ahead and kick him out. Baby, I just, I mean, you have two boys, not three, okay, And you get back to me whatever you decide to do. You know, with that baby in your stomach, because you are with child, you make sure you hold your head high, you pray about it, You go to the man upstairs, and you talk to him about it. Talk to him about it. I ain't talking about the nigga in your house. I'm talking about God. You go talk to him about it. You got some cleaning up to do, all right, so check in with me, all right? Moving on, guys, I told y'all I summarized these. I wrote these by bullets. I'm doing it by bullets. So hold up, I got a couple of them. So this one was long, but I condensed it, and it's literally a sentence because she went all around the fucking marygo Bush like to tell me that her boyfriend got her homegirl pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very crazy.
Speaker 1: Now, a couple things about them, A couple couple things about them. They do threesomes, okay, and she wasn't even the tight to do no threesome shit. He came along. He was the one that wanted the threesome, and so she finally said that she wanted to give the one, but she had to pick the girl, and the bitch picked the homegirl. Ah, and now her homegirl's pregnant by her boyfriend. Tell me if that ain't no careless goofy shit on her part.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Tell me now, listen, I'm just gonna keep it all the way a honey, I don't blame the guy. I do not blame the guy. You were right there, you saw this act being committed. You already knew you already knew it. No, Now, he didn't go behind her back that she know of and fucked the friend. But she said that she saw that he was about to come, and she thought he snatched out he pulled out, But she did see some drip when he pulled out, like I mean, out of her friend, like he was he was leaking, you know, his painess was leaking, you know what I'm saying. Like so he had already had some some come up and shoy. So that's how the baby was conceived. And y'all, she got the nerve to be mad, mad at her friend for one keeping a baby, and then mad at her boyfriend for wanting to be the father, like I mean, he already is. I mean, why wouldn't he want to be that's his kid? I mean, y'all, dumb asses.
Speaker 2: Shit never did that. Shit.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I mean by a careless act. Like this was a whole group project bitch, you can't. You can't be mad at your man. You can't just be mad at your friend. You gotta be mad at yourself.
Speaker 2: So now the.
Speaker 1: Result of a group project, because now that's all y'all baby, that's all of y'all baby. So you need to help them take care of the baby, because you facilitated this shit. You the one that did that, gave in when a man asked you, when a man asked you for a threesome, and y ain't even been dating for four months yet she said three months and he asked, she said no, He asked, he again the second time, and she did it.
Speaker 2: You ain't even make them ask a third time.
Speaker 1: Then you didn't even let enough time pass for y'all to have a fucking threesome.
Speaker 2: And then y'all don't even know how to three someome How the fuck didn't y'all threesome without a condom? Like what?
Speaker 1: And then I need I need some more information. I need to know did he fuck you first and then he fucked her? Or like did he fuck her? Well, obviously he fucked her last, because he finished in her. I mean, I'm sorry he finished on her, but some obviously got in her because now she's pregnant. Now it's all three of y'all, baby, like, come on, this is careless in this goofy How you know your friend didn't have an STD. We don't know everything about our friends. Now we think we we don't know. It's some shit that our friends don't tell us. Why were y'all having sex with no condom?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I got more questions for you than you got for me.
Speaker 1: Shit, I can't fix this mess, baby, I don't know it because I ain't the friend. I can see if the friend who was pregnant was right in me, then I can give some other you know, tips and advice and suggestions of what she should do. Because she the one that got to carry your baby for nine months and you said she happy. She well, she can't say she was happy. You said that she's keeping the baby, so she must be excited, shanet. And look, this is her first baby, y'all.
Speaker 2: Damn, So your first baby is by your home girl's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: How's that for a story when a child get older? Ain't that about a bit crazy?
Speaker 2: And you did?
Speaker 1: I'm remind I gonna remind you. You said your boyfriend ain't too mad at the fact that he's the father, he's ready to step on up. Now, mind you, Dan, ain't got no kids. You and your boyfriend got no kids, y'all. I was only three months saying y'all, ain't got no kids together. I don't know if you wanted some. I don't know if you wanted one with.
Speaker 2: Him or not.
Speaker 1: But your girlfriend got the kid by him first. Crazy, crazy, and you're asking me what you should do. Hold up, Hold up, I know the shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. Girl, you should send me your friend number who pregnant so I can tell her what to do.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know this situation is really, really fucked up, and I know you're probably looking at the fucking speaker like, Jess.
Speaker 2: I'm serious, I really need your help. No, you should have came to me.
Speaker 1: And when that nigga asked you, you should have come to me before you gave in to this three someone asked me.
Speaker 2: Should I give it to him? I don't know, should I.
Speaker 1: Get I told him I want to pick the girl, but you picture fucking friend, like, why would you do that? And then I wonder what that process was, like, I wonder how that happened, Like did you call her and be like, girl got sad? Like where I dove on when I have her a threesome? And I told him no before, but he asked me a gun, and so I told him yeah, under one condition. I told him I could pick the girl, and bitch, I'm picking you, So what's up. I wonder if she was like she just won a fucking first class flight to Paris, Like, bitch, that's not something I'm a jumping like, I'm not jumping to that even if my friend, I'm not ever having sex with my any of my friend's boyfriends. No, I would never ever ever agree to a threesome with my friend and her. Man, that's some shit that I if I ain't mistaken, Tiana Taylor did that shit with Lashante and then Lashchante ended up having a baby by Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about Emon Shampa. I'm talking about the guy before him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how many before him it was, or how many adds that a nigga that I'm talking about it was, but yes, I remember Seanna Taylor.
Speaker 2: Went on Wendy Williams, and Wendy Williams.
Speaker 1: Asked her about that shit, like so your friend, uh, you and your friend had a threesome with your accidentan the friend had a baby by your accent. Now that's no longer your friend and no longer your ex, so I mean, no longer your man. Like remember, I don't know if y'all remember that, but y'all need to go and watch it on YouTube. That's crazy, That's fucking crazy. You need to because listen, I'm scared for a few reasons for this girl. One, it's a little something there. I ain't really liking about Shorty being so happy to keep the baby.
Speaker 2: One and then two, I don't know how I feel about.
Speaker 1: Yo really, you know, trying to step up to be the father real quick, you know what I mean, Like you need to check both of their phones. I feel like they would, you know what I'm saying, because you're you have actually nothing to do with them anymore now, like you have no obligation toward any Like they have the baby together. That's so technically they could be a couple and just say fuck you, you know what I mean, all because you wanted to please this nigga, when you really didn't fuck with Three Sings in the first place.
Speaker 2: Hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 1: And I would look at my own girl a certain way if she agreed to do it, because I'm like, all right, but you've been looking at my nigga or what like you've been looking at or what's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of little scary factors with you and your friend girl. I can't, I can't. So this is what I need you to do. I need you to leave him alone, you know, unless you want to raise him and your friend's baby, you know, be a part of that. You're not gonna like that. That's just I don't know. You already stepped into some shit that you obviously didn't plan to go like this, you know what I mean. But that's what happens, like, y'all, not neo in his four girlfriend's nigga, y'all. This is just supposed to have been a threesome, and a threesome went wrong, you know what I mean? Because now now it's a mean twosome or it's another threesome. Your boyfriend, your friend and the baby. That's a threesome right there. That's a family. Y'all have made a family out of a fucking threesome child. Y'all making me mad. Tighten the fuck up, y'all, I don't understand, Like, how's how can you explain to your fucking child in like eighteen years? Oh yeah, you know your dad was actually your aunt's boyfriend. We had had a threesome, you know, one night, and he finished in me, and so that's how you hit you know, that's that's the story, because you know you're that child's aunt, because this is your friend, one of your good friends. You said, like, this is like your see starter. Like so it's like the fot sisters fucking niggas. I can't I just sister's fucking one guy. I don't understand it. But now you're writing me. I'm gonna need y'all to not be so damn dumb when y'all writing these stories to me, because like I know, my listeners are like, yo, did you really have to write Jess to fix your mess for that?
Speaker 2: Like you don't know what to do. I be thinking like.
Speaker 1: Like y'all ain't got common sense enough to be like, oh no, I'm done with this shit. And then you're supposed to cut that nigger like, Yo, I did this shit for you. I did this shit for you. I didn't even want to do this shit. I did this shit for you. And you're gonna get my fucking homegirl pregnant. You know how to pull out, nigga. I know that pussy what nugget or maybe it was, but that's what I'm saying, And that's probably why he excited to be the fucking father, because pregnant pussy is the best I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: If I pussy was like.
Speaker 1: That before she got pregnant, Oh baby, you can kiss that nigga goodbye because he about to be all up in that shit for the next nine months. And I mean it, so I don't know who you want to do, but what I'm saying is you need to let that go and let that motherfucking homegirl go to you baby, uh uh like, because you mean, because there's gonna be so much animosity built up, you probably ain't gonna like the baby you not like.
Speaker 2: I'm not your fucking aunt, So listen.
Speaker 1: Leave them alone, let them raise that child together since they're both so happy to have them. And they need to thank you though, because you are the reason that they have a child. Yeah, dumb ass, but I love you so much. If nobody ever told you, because apparently you felt less than to give in to some shit like like this, and I know that nigga probably like bitch.
Speaker 2: I ain't apologize it.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody tell you pick your friend. I told you picked the bitch. Ain't nobody tell you you. Ain't nobody know you was gonna come home with your fucking friend next time? Thank baby, next time. Thank Threesomes are not worth it. Okay, nobody told you. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl, Just Lari.
Speaker 2: It's what I'll be doing.
Speaker 1: I'll be fixing them mess and you can catch me next week doing the same thing. Peace Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.