Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamps and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teeth in a Pod. How's it going on camera?
Speaker 3: It's going good. Just over here packing and getting ready to go to New York.
Speaker 2: You're going to New York. I'm going to Kentucky. We are blowing through a Tucky Kentucky Tucky Derby. Not well, it's a different derby. It's a hunter Jumper Derby. But we are going for the Derby one. I know, I'm so excited, but we don't even really have time for small talk today.
Speaker 3: I know, but I am going to say, I'm taking my kids with me to New York and it's probably the first time Andy's seen them in twelve years or something like that.
Speaker 2: That is, Are they going to be bartenders or no.
Speaker 3: No, Spencer will not be seen on camera. He'll be in the green room.
Speaker 2: He will not.
Speaker 3: Sophia will be in the front with Spencer's girlfriend Jordan, and we're taking the I'm taking the three of them at He's staying home with the animals, and it's gonna be interesting. I'm like, Spencer, just sit in the front row. People can see. He's like, nope, but I like my privacy.
Speaker 2: He's like absolutely not. Well that's fun. I'm excited to see you on Watch What Happens Live. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: At least this week's episode is a good one for me. Last week, I've never gotten so much hate in my entire life. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You're like, wow, this is how Teddy feels.
Speaker 1: It feels every single day people that fans are crazy, but it's like a different like when you meet people on the street, they're so different than the fandom on Instagram.
Speaker 3: There's it's so funny because they'll be like, you're a nasty human bitch de deb and I'm like, wait a minute, So you're calling me all these names because I called somebody an alcoholic Yeah, okay, hypocrite, somebody you don't even know.
Speaker 2: You're like, are you auditioning for a wife position?
Speaker 3: It's it's almost comical, but whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, Well it's gonna it always comes and goes. As we say on the pod, you're only as good as last week's episode. Well, we have an exclusive exclusive look at the Dubai reunion seating. It's Andy first seat. Uh, clearly in the middle, then on one side Ishanela on Stanberry and then Toleene, and then the other side we've got Lisa Carolyn Brooks and then Sarah. Weirdly, we don't see Saba who.
Speaker 3: Who Who is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is. I mean, there's been a lot of headlines because we haven't podcasted in a couple of days, but I feel like we just got to get down to the mains. The first one for me is Sarah al Madoni details breakup with thirsty x bo A Keen hires a detective to investigate him.
Speaker 3: That's a little crazy, don't you think.
Speaker 2: I think this completely proves my point on how I feel about Sarah.
Speaker 3: And I know, to hire a private investigator over somebody that's not even.
Speaker 2: Like listen, I could do it for free. Sarah, you met him at Google after you already were on a television show, and he was willing to film as your friend, that is supposedly wanting to date you, and he's already trying to control you, and he's incredibly handsome, and every single red flag was already there. You don't need a hire a detective.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was a hired actor and she hired of and now she's like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: Well, she details her decision to split from The Thirsty X. She said, there's a problem in the exterior don't match the interior right, and there's a problem when there's a grown ups man it's so thirsty for fame and a moment.
Speaker 3: There's a problem with her saying all who cares? Nobody was invested in him, move on.
Speaker 2: I remember when we were filming, he went back to Germany where he lives, and then he's like, so when am I coming back for more? I said, Darling, it's done. We're done filming this that part of my life. Madonnie claims that Fontana did not react. Well, He's like, how dare you take me off the show? How dare you? He's also extremely controlling and allegedly tried to forbid her from working out at co Ed Jim's, which leads me to something that we'll talk about in the episode. I want to know which podcast is.
Speaker 3: Forty five Yes, yes, I know I have that written down. Forty five thousand dollars to be a guest in a podcast. I'm saying bull shit, motion shit, see and it's Sarah. It's not even like Caroline Stanberry or something. I'm been sorry, he's not even like ten years.
Speaker 2: I can't even believe we're comparing any housewife. There is no housewife in the history of how No that goes on as a guest. It's one thing to host your own podcast and get a salary, but nobody is getting paid five thousand. I would bet my left arm. Nobody is. Maybe she got confused and met four hundred and fifty dollars, but.
Speaker 3: People are not four hundred and fifty cents.
Speaker 2: It's four hundred and fifty, the famous four hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. Oh sorry, okay, but if you give me two hours, I can figure it out.
Speaker 2: But she says, FYI, just in case and Keen is watching this. I'm sure a Keen is watching this. I'm sure now a Keena is listening to this.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure a Keene's gonna have a comeback.
Speaker 2: But she says, I'm in a WhatsApp group with all your exes and they're freaking awesome and I love them, she says, and I know everything, and I have receipts as well. A Keen run, run roun, actually freaking run. But That's that's all we really need to talk about. There. I guess our last two things is we can say congrats to Rachel pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And then the last the last last headline is about.
Speaker 3: Take that one, Teddy, you take that one?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, mm hmmm. It's about Louis Louise's comments after noting he believes it's important for young people to make the most of their youth. Louis, you recalled telling Teresa's daughters, daughters, try it all, you know, nothing bad or anything like that. But I'm saying, like, go go to the club and dance. We're a thong, we're a short skirt, show your legs off a bit. Now.
Speaker 3: Oh god, this guy should just stop talking.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it would just be better if he said less words.
Speaker 3: Joe Judice made a comment on Instagram basically I don't have it in front of me, but it was basically saying like, yeah, that was kind of a weird thing to say, and then said he's not like that in person.
Speaker 2: But I also think like it's one thing to be to say, like go out and sew your oats and have all the fun you can when you're young. Before we settle down and get married that that I can kind of live with, not.
Speaker 3: From a stepfather or stepfather should not say anything like that, Like if if Eddie said, hey, Sophia, go wear a g string, she like, this is my But I know what you're saying. One take go live your life, but another.
Speaker 2: Of your life just a little way out and no like show your legs off, like please. Kids are going to do that regardless. They don't need, you know, more information. Yeah, it's yeah, And a lot of fans are asking why we aren't recapping off the rails, the rails.
Speaker 3: Nothing to recap? That was the most ridiculous. We're going to get into it with Margaret in a little you know, next podcast, But what was the what was the purpose?
Speaker 2: We all knew what was going to happen already, we already watched.
Speaker 3: You think it would have been at her idea to show the last episode and then have inserts of them commenting on it because we already watched the episodes. It was already been seen, and then we had to watch clips of it and their reactions were just it was a nothing burger.
Speaker 2: I think anything would have been better than what we watched.
Speaker 3: Anything, I mean The only thing that we truly found out is that Rachel's pregnant. That's it nant. That was quite a pregnancy announcement Rachel, because that's all we got out.
Speaker 2: And that Danielle doesn't regret her behavior. She actually wish she would have killed Jean Aid. And those are the two pieces that I got from this. And that touch of respect for Dolores because she listened to her for a second.
Speaker 3: And how about Delores. I was so proud of her for because I never really see her like go against Teresa.
Speaker 2: It doesn't need to.
Speaker 3: It's always trying to keep her calm. And this time she's like that was not good and this is not going to be good for Louis. And then Freese is like, don't do this to Laura. Like that, that was about the only excitement I saw.
Speaker 2: There was, And I wish they would have just not given us any lead up to it, Like it's one thing to just drop like a special episode, but to be like this was even better than a reunion.
Speaker 3: Oh god, this had a reunion. What room do you think should come back?
Speaker 2: At this point? I almost need like a fresh start. Yeah, I don't know. I think it's watching that gave me such I don't know. I gotta talk to Margaret. I need, but I know that we have to get into Dubai right now. But I need when we talk to Margaret, it can't just me being the one pushing her. But we got to push and get a little bit more info because I feel like we were giving half info and we got to go deep on this interview. Yeah, can I get it? Can I get a pinky promise?
Speaker 3: A pinky promise? But I know more than you know, and I know her better than you do, so it's hard, you know what I mean. It's kind of like you were talking about Kyle. There's certain things you like. I'm just not going there, but I will. I will try my hardest. I'm not trying to. I'm not biased in any means. I just have a very strong feeling right. It's not necessarily you're feeling right.
Speaker 2: Which I'm fine with, but I think that is long kind of like you were a capping Orange County right now. I'm not biased at all when it comes to Orange County.
Speaker 3: No, you're the opposite with you.
Speaker 2: I just was on the front of the Yahoo page. Teddy Melanicamp defends tamborage one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I haven't seen that, so I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure I'm a touch biased. We start on to Dubai and Brooks, Stanbury and to Lean complain about their dresses, and all I can think about, if the dress is good enough for shanel I on, then anybody can put this shit on.
Speaker 3: Well, chanel Ian is like a clothing like hangar. Everything looks amazing on her, So I mean, I guess that's why she's a model. We're not. But I thought that the girl should have just put the damn mustard dresses on and just gone, Yeah, it's not disrespectful, just go I mean it was. I mean Brooks is like Lisa purposely picked the mustard color for me. How deadder she and Tlene I feel like the evil stepsister, and Stanbury's the evil step mother, and stan Bury some restaurant workers missing her dress. They were so bad.
Speaker 2: We're relentless about it. I think here's the thing. You know, at the end of a housewife's trip, you're just over it and you don't want to go to the final dinner. I think they would have used I think they could have been the most beautiful dresses in the entire world, and those three wouldn't have wanted to go. I think they were hungover, pissed off, annoyed, and sick of fighting about a voice note and they were like, Okay, we're not going, and we're gonna use these dresses as a reason. Yeah, but the room service kind of looked better than the.
Speaker 3: Dinner it did, you know me and you as well. I'd rather be sitting at a hotel room eating room service in my sweats than that. But we have a new I want to say trace amigas, but I'm just going to say new Well, let's call them the Traces basic bitches, and that's Brooks Stanbury and Toeleene, it was quite.
Speaker 2: Fun to I thought it was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was fun.
Speaker 2: I like but the problem is that I know this isn't going to last long because then we had Toleena on and Tolene.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. Yeah, Well how many more episodes do they have?
Speaker 2: We're on episode ten. My guess is we get three more?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they just did their reunion, so yeah, that sounds about right. So we have a lot of new Housewive shows coming out, so it's not a Salt Lake City, Lake City New York City.
Speaker 2: We've got some good stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh are we going to have three going on at the same time?
Speaker 2: Well, New York drops today when it's.
Speaker 3: Going the trailer like whatever it's called. Yeah, they're Superteese, super Teese.
Speaker 2: Then we get into Stanbury calling Sergio saying she's sad about what happened between and Chanelle. Today we are spending one on one time to repair our relationship. Chanelle questions why Stanbury would now want to work on the relationship. Okay, regardless of what happens on this day where they go and you know, Stanbury ties on this. I don't know Scarf so that she can match Chanelle to like fly in the wind on the swing set. Chanel, you shared the voice note on television. This should not be a shock. And you did not tell Stanbury.
Speaker 3: On a Housewife show to boot right, everything is regarded.
Speaker 2: Tell Stanbury where the voice note came from. Also, unless I'm on glue, I remember this happening about two three episodes ago where Chanelle lets it slip out that she warned Lisa Milan that she shared the voice note. So why are we pretending to be shocked? I heard it, I heard.
Speaker 3: I know she seemed to get over it pretty quickly. They were able to have their coffee, get on their swings, let their outfits fly in the air, and it be done.
Speaker 2: That that That was the pretty swing set. It was.
Speaker 3: It was really pretty. It made me want to go to Bali because the trip that I took on the show was nothing like the Balie I'm seeing. We must have got the ship budget for the you got.
Speaker 2: The non the no money do buy trip or dubuis like, we'll just pay for it ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: But I actually enjoy Stanberry and Chanel together.
Speaker 3: I do too. I like Chanel period with everybody. I think she's she's sweet, she's sensitive, and she can slice a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Lisa, Sarah, Saba Brooks, and Telene go the ATV's.
Speaker 3: Who's this Sabba you're talking about? Oh my god. Every time Saba appears on the screen and talks, I'm like, who is she? Where did she?
Speaker 2: She's so pretty though, she's beautiful, but where did she come from?
Speaker 3: Why is she on the show.
Speaker 2: Because Sarah needed a friend? Maybe, Like I don't know, I don't I don't know if she came from Sarah's healing journey, because I'm pretty sure she was massaging Sarah again this episode and they're not even friends anymore. What, yeah, Saba and Sarah that our friendship has done well.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing a pattern here with Sarah. First the the boyfriend, now the because what could a Saba do? What could she have done? She's the sweet She's too sweet for reality TV, Let's just put that way.
Speaker 2: But also, anytime you hear the word healing, do you think of there what's her name? From Salt Lake City where she says my healing journey?
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 2: Which is always like my healing journey, my healing I'm healing, so I.
Speaker 3: Saba and Sarah kind of give me the Lizzie and Danielle vibe from Orange County. You probably don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Them, don't, But I was there, you go, I was gonna pretend I didn't. Was that one of them never actually featured. Here we go again, recapping Dubai and we can't.
Speaker 3: Talking about Okay, okay, I'm sorry, We're sorry people, We're sorry we get shipped for that, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't help it. We're doing the most. Then the Late Garls.
Speaker 3: Come back and everybody's sitting around eating food and they're not happy. Dare you not show up? This is horrible? Horrible? Did who did Iron call the loudest bird in Africa? Tolene? She called Toelene?
Speaker 2: But also what about Stanbury finding her penis bottle openers? And then Chanel asks if she can take one to Dubai, but quickly remembers it's illegal. Remember when we went to Spencer's not your Son?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yep, and all the penises, a penis for you and a penis for you. Yes, when we went to Bali that I remember that there was penises everywhere. They worship the penis. Listen, I mean, who doesn't I was gonna say, I.
Speaker 2: Mean maybe we should. It depends on the penis over here in the US. But if it's a good one, we worship it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But what are you drinking?
Speaker 2: I'm drinking a little uh, sparkling water, ginger ale, orange juice combo mix.
Speaker 3: You've been told not to do that while you're on the show because you will burp. Listen, orange juice is so acidic it's gonna make you give you heartburn. Then you have soda water.
Speaker 2: You can't even burp if you try I know, I tried there when you don't, it's only it's only IRPs heerps, they're not well, you should see before you go in the ring at the horse show, like I have this weird like my darter, why are you gagging? And I'm like I just.
Speaker 3: Oh, remember the recap, let's continue. Oh sorry, sorry, maybe it's I would like much better.
Speaker 2: I should ask Sutten if it's a softagial issue, it's nerves reflex But anyway, then we already talked about the forty five use the word the podcast. No, I don't like that, do you know?
Speaker 3: My kids do. I think it's because their dad's British, but he would use the word spat. He's spotpat spot. Sophia says that.
Speaker 2: Just spat on me. M. I know. Then a palm reader arrives to the hotel and the only thing that I can think is I feel like this palm reader may have read a producer's palm that had plot points written down on what to actually go through. Because the palm reader tells that she will have no love and warns her to look out for someone. Saba then says, a keen has to go. I was like Sarah you're the one saying that you're making forty five thousand dollars to be a guest on a podcast and a keen won't let you podcast with him because he takes shirtless shirt off workout videos. I was like, how's your storyline? Guy?
Speaker 3: I feel like she made that up. I feel like she made that up. If he's well, wait, first of all, we know she's not getting paid forty five thousand dollars to do any podcast, and if she has, please let me know which one it is. I want to know because I'm want to.
Speaker 2: Be barely netting forty five thousand to be on this season of Real Housewives of JUPI what's true point?
Speaker 3: True point? After taxes?
Speaker 2: After taxes, she'd probably getting about fifty five ks.
Speaker 3: So is this second second? Is it her second season? Third season? I can't remember how.
Speaker 2: I know you? Remember when you were a big Sarah fan? Told you hate me?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Then the palm reader tells Chanew she is very busy and confused but successful. I agree probably with that. One palm reader tells Tolene that she is smart and loyal, but she needs to look out because there's one woman she can't.
Speaker 3: Trust who would that be.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, John Brooks. Then she tells Stanbury that she will have another baby, a boy, and Lisa says, one hundred percent. Now we know this isn't real because this baby is not coming. They're gonna come in.
Speaker 3: She ain't lying either of that baby.
Speaker 2: It's not coming that baby. It ain't coming from Stanbury's who ha, that's for sure. Then the palm reader tells Lisa she is very busy, but she needs to stop keeping negative things in her. Then the palm reader tells Brooks that her money is coming and she needs to take medication to control her.
Speaker 3: Oh my, when she said that, I almost died. You need to take medication, you crazy bitch. And I love it.
Speaker 2: Then they all sit down for dinner and Lisa says they wanted an age reveal for Chanelle, and Chanelle said, the results are in Stanbury and Schanell will bring out a plate of cupcakes with different ages on them based on the forensic results. The youngest she can be as forty five and the oldest is fifty.
Speaker 3: Did they say that she was fifty, No.
Speaker 2: They just they can't decipher between forty five and fifty. They know she's not younger than forty five, and they know she's not older than fifty.
Speaker 3: I thought that they agreed to fifty, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe regardless, we know that Chanelle is older than me and younger than you. Yeah, we were watching. I wanted because I really want to see it ends with us, the you know the movie that's everywhere else. Oh.
Speaker 3: Heather was just telling me that she went to go see that. She said it was great.
Speaker 2: But the girl who does my makeup goes, oh my gosh, I love like Lively. I feel like, how old is she? Though she feels really old, I'm like, she's thirty six years old? Yeah, and I have forty Can you continue to apply old makeup?
Speaker 3: Girls?
Speaker 2: Twenty five? I was, I don't know, somewhere between twenty two and twenty nine. I have no idea, you know some more.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyways, then broadcast, does lactose intolerant give you the bars?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: I thought no, in general, I just thought it gave you the farts.
Speaker 2: The farts. No, I don't fart. I don't have any.
Speaker 3: Guess I'm asking you about lactose. Are you lactose intolerant?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I just said, And she said that she was here, Yes, you are.
Speaker 2: Ohm like, Oh, we're talking about Brooks in the bar.
Speaker 3: The bar, the bar feend because she said she was lactose. I didn't know that people bar from that. I thought they just got like stomach hair like Gussie.
Speaker 2: Listen, we will give you the most that we can in any way that we can. As we finish off Dubai. Let's just end at Dubai recap with who is your like? Who would you want to be best friends with at this stage in the game? Who would I want to be friends with best friends with?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean Caroline and Tolene are my my girls. I think they're both super fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like them too, but I also I liked Lisa Milan in person, but I don't I don't know what's happening. I don't know what's gonna happen. But I mean, I think Standbury and Tolene they don't really give any asks, and neither to Chanelle. Chanelle just might have too much energy for me in general.
Speaker 3: Chanelle. I love Chanel too. I don't know that I love her too.
Speaker 2: But I would. Peter. If you imagine always being with a tenant.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine always looking up too.
Speaker 2: No, it's so nice.
Speaker 3: We would have to look up all the time just to say hi, just to.
Speaker 2: And we would hey, Chanelle, how is it up there? And we could never share clothes.
Speaker 3: I would like to be like, like, have her hold me on a backpack.
Speaker 2: We'd have to feel basic for the rest of our lives. If Chanell is our best I don't.
Speaker 3: It would be so basic. Could you imagine showing up in our aloe sweats and she's in There's only one time in my life that I felt like exactly I felt like Chanelle. Is that one when we did the photo shoot for the magazine Maar a Mirror and we had the ball guns on.
Speaker 2: I still felt basic because I didn't fit in the model size. It's that broad back yours girl. Well, thank you guys for tuning in to another episode of to Teason a Pod. We'll be back later this week. Uh bye, later this week I mean tomorrow with Margaret Joseph.
Speaker 3: Forget Nina Ali from season one is back next season on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really we get a little clumps into her.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean she's back for next episode? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't remember when she looked.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she'll bring the drama, all right, guys, Thanks for tuning in, MHM