Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and.
Speaker 2: The radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: He's on time.
Speaker 2: Already in lunchbox, more get too, scoop stevered.
Speaker 1: I trying to put you through.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box, so you know what this?
Speaker 3: The Bobby Ball.
Speaker 2: Adult swaddling apparently it's a thing now. I would bet I was never swaddled. I don't know what even that is. It's where you wrap a baby up and they can't move. Yes, I would bet based on how I was a child and the care that I got, I was probably never swaddled. I think a lot of kids probably weren't swaddled. Maybe swaddled happened later, maybe that was a trend later. But we were talking about the guy that enjoyed going to the car dealership and just busting stuff up like he got arrested. We were like, does that seem fun to you? And I was like, nah, it doesn't, but like being swallow kind of sounds Does that sound funny? Like? I think I would from what I've seen my sister in law, brother in law, they have a baby. I've known people with babies. They put the baby down and basically they just trapped the baby. They wrap it up. The baby can do nothing except lay there and being a straight jacket. Yeah, it's tight. It's like a burrito like that to me sounds exciting. No, it does so to you. You don't like the thought of no way, we have different needs. I think we have different needs. Maybe you didn't, I know. I think I think you have the need for rage, you guys do, and I have the need for love and care. That's a good point, because I bet I was never swaddled. You should try it. A new sleep trend on TikTok, known as adults, swaddling has gained popularity for its claim benefits of producing anxiety and proving posture, promoting RESTful sleep. The technique involves wrapping oneself or someone else tightly in cloth, similar to how babies are swaddled. Advocates say it works by stimulating touch receptors in the skin, so we actually have some stuff here. Because I saw the story, I was like, I should try to get swaddled.
Speaker 1: On the show.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to swaddle you? I think next hour we have a couple of things to do. Next hour, lunchbox, we have to give our report on magic Mike Knight, Yes, thunder down, and and then I'll either swaddle in the next hour if we have time, or do it tomorrow. Dude, I am a good but you can do it. I'm great.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna lay down on the floor swaddle in the chair?
Speaker 2: You have to lay on the floor and then somebody has to hold you. No babies I've seen get swaddled. They just lay in their crips, laying their career. You want to hold me, we can give that a rep too. No, No, just lay you on the floor. But I'm opened either later today or tomorrow being swaddled, because I don't think I was ever swaddled. Similar techniques like weighted blankets have shown potential. However, here's the thing about a way a blanket. Because I have one of those, I just throw it off of me. If I'm swadowed, I'm trapped. You can't move. Like last night, for example, I go to I go to bed at like nine nine thirty, which is pretty early for me, and I do everything right as far as like winding down, and I was pretty exhausted from the day, so everything was right on track for me to sleep and about nine fifteen for no reason, just for no reason, and I know I'm want to keep my wife up, so I'm like, all right, I'm gonna go just lay down on the couch or something for a while. It happens for like three times a week where I'm just laying there and for no reason, because there's not like a thought I had that's like, oh God, I'm gonna need to be anxious because I don't have anxiety.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 2: I don't have anxiety, probably because I just keep myself running. But as soon as I'm like all right, all calm, let's have some just tired. Brain goes crazy, heart goes crazy. Maybe I need to be swaddled.
Speaker 1: This is the answer.
Speaker 2: Do you peeter swaddle sometimes the baby, Get me a pull up. I'm gonna turn into one of those weird adults and wants to be a baby. Now get me an adult diaper and swaddow me. Time for the news. Bobby's the Worst Driving States from Forbes Advisor. Drivers in Hawaii have the word driving habits. You think that's because they don't have a lot of places to drive, like they just got to gout that island. The little I goo drive all over the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, though they're probably looking at the scenery.
Speaker 2: Is the about that to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're looking out there. Law, there's the hot do you keep.
Speaker 2: Crash crash uh, followed by those in Oregon and then in New Mexico. Hawaii sits the top of the list because they are bad at changing lanes. They don't turn without signaling or turning without signaling because the roads and Hawaii are also more narrow at times than in the contiguous United States. Sure, the states with the best drivers Tennessee and Ohio. That's a bull crap based on my knowledge, the personal knowledge, too much thinking from current biology. If you're feeling tired and depressed, stop thinking. So okay, yeah, I'm already thinking about how stupid this article is because intense thinking it makes you feel tired. The thing is, you can't really not do it if it's something thinking is. I don't know, man, I have a couple of my kids that don't think. But I mean that's probably naturally, I think if you're an overthinker, if you I think, it's not just something you could shut down unless you take a drug. Right, Well, yeah, I wish I did drugs.
Speaker 4: There's exercises, though, you can do that can calm the thinking. I was on a date recently and bringing up certain thoughts that I have, and the guy straight up said, he's like, you think too much.
Speaker 3: And I was like, wait, actually for you, I was like, you don't have these same thoughts and he's like, not at all, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, I don't know if i'd lead with that.
Speaker 3: Some brains are just more calm.
Speaker 2: I would agree. I would agree that's I don't feel like mine is very calm. One reason for this feeling of exhaustion is the accumulation of glutamate to your brain. It's a neurotransmitter that excites brain sales anyway gets into it. But it's like, just stop doing it. If you're a warrior, just stop worrying. It's like somebody yelling relax. You don't ever relax when someone says relaxed. Disney Plus cracks down on password sharing. They have launched a new paide sharing program to help crack down on password sharing. This means you can officially no longer share your Disney Plus account with someone out there side of your household, unless you pay extra.
Speaker 1: Do you have.
Speaker 2: Disney Plus lunch box. Yeah, do you is it yours?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So this will be it'll be cut. Then what YouTube TV does, which I have If you log in from somewhere else, it goes are you traveling? Do you live here? And you have to push one of them and if you're traveling you can only travel for a certain amount of time before it goes. This is not the person we think it is, and it shuts it down. Like they kind of have a grip on how to make sure people aren't stealing it. Yeah, I think who has like six times? You can do that and that's it. So you can add an extra member to your Disney Plus Basic for six ninety nine a month. But yeah, they will automatically detect and establish your household based on your subscription activity, which they should right.
Speaker 1: This is how this is getting insane.
Speaker 2: America is a capitalist country and what they're doing is providing a service that costs them money. Some of the people that are using it should have to pay the money for it. That is from Deadline. New photos show a UFO hovering over Canada before it was shot down by a US fighter jet who they have pictures a little the little men in there that come out, you know, I am your alien. Well, if it was a UFO, by the way, it could be anything. It doesn't have to be an alien spaceship. And the images are very grainy, they're very blurry. Forty thousand feet February twenty twenty three, which now they're just releasing. They've put it out. The us F twenty two shot the object, which was first tracked flying over Alaska eight days earlier. Officials in US and Canada began tracking it. It feels to me like it's some sort of Russian spy thing because it wasn't a balloon. It looked like if there was a it looks like a sea or like a circle. That's all the way. But you cut out a part of it and it just has a sea left in it. That's what it looks like flying over. So the airborne object, previously described as a small metallic balloon with a tethered payload, was spotted. So they shot it, and now they're saying, well they do. Some people think it's Chinese, maybe not Russian, but not Aliens. But they shot that sucker down. If it had been like a real alien, like something the future, or either from another dimension or another planet. We wouldn't have shot it down. Our technology wouldn't match theirs. But if you shoot it down, can't you go see where it landed and see what it is? Yeah, you want? I think they probably did that, but they're not sharing. But they're purposely not saying anything else about it.
Speaker 1: And why do you think aliens are so much smarter than we are?
Speaker 2: Because they can get here? Aliens a weird word, right, but yes, we'll use that. I think to get here, they'd have to have some kind of technology that we don't have because we haven't been able to get to them.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: So that would be why. And the theories are it's us in the future, not us specifically, but humans in the future coming back. What theory? Many, you're crazy. We also have no idea. What's in the ocean? We have no idea. There's all like what twelve percent of the ocean that we even understand. It's mapped, so it's space.
Speaker 3: So if we go down in the ocean, they're in the ocean.
Speaker 2: We have gotten to them, but we don't. We think they're deeper. I don't know, I don't we don't know.
Speaker 3: So maybe they are, like, hey, they're here with us.
Speaker 2: They may not even live in the ocean. They just may use that as a way.
Speaker 1: You know, you guys don't like right, Yeah, Like I really won't worry about people hanging out with thinking.
Speaker 2: About it, I don't hang out with anybody. That's why nobody talked about the problem. A glass of warm milk helps you sleep, right? Oh no, No, that's a total myth. Warm milk. By the way, warm milk. There's not much scientific evidence that a glass of warm milk will improve your sleep at all. Milk does contain the trip to fan, which is what they have in turkeys of Thanksgiving. But they're like, not really enough, that's just an old Grandma Taiale old wives tale. That's from Prevention magazine. And then puppy love at first sight. You can fill a love at first sight with your pets when you first lay eyes on them. I think if you just like animals, if you like puppies, you're like, oh, that's cute. In fact, the study of more than one thousand owners dogs and humans, they say the humans said they had an instant connection with their pet. Yeah, it's a connection like, oh that's really cute animal. It with my cat on his kitchen survey. That's a pet food company that had that. There you go, oh, I do want to do one other? One reminds me of Morgan. So it if there's any paranormal activity on your ring device, meaning your ring camera, you can win one hundred thousand dollars. What. Yeah, So Morgan came in once and was like, there's you thought maybe it was an orb, like either a spirit or an alien. We don't know, a bunch of floating orbs. It looked like condensation dripping from the woods. But there was no rain. But do hot can be I'm just saying there's no rain.
Speaker 3: Where do you submit it?
Speaker 2: The contest open only to Americans that are at least eighteen years old. So far it all checks out for you. Morgan, submit the most compelling paranormal activity captured by your ring device. Only the first five thousand entries received through an professorial be considered. Morgan has a ghost on her ring camera. She brought it in. I mean we can also fake this, right, but not now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We just put this on a national show, so we can't anymore. You blew that and instead that send that on it? All? Right, there's you know things, Bobby's Stories, Bobby Bone Show, It's Always Good to wake Up, and last Nashville's Number one for you Country. We're gonna talk about Lunchbox going to thunder down Under last night, which is the male review show. They're basically they're in their underwear, right Morgan, Yeah, oh yeah, so they're all dancing in there anywhere. So what Lunchbox wanted to make it about is him trying to set her up with one of the guys. I don't want to make it about that because it's not about that, but I did because that's what he brings.
Speaker 1: Nichels.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about how I tried to set her up with one. That's not the point of this segment. We can do that on the post show. Maybe we will not do that in this segment. So before the show, they give the rules for the show. Yeah, you know, it's about to get crazy if they're giving rules before a show.
Speaker 1: You're sitting in the audience and they have something come over the loudspeaker to let you know how you're supposed to behave.
Speaker 2: What's the crowd like around you?
Speaker 1: It's all women. I mean there are like three dudes, and.
Speaker 2: Were they there to enjoy the show like.
Speaker 1: You or they they were there to enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Like so like you like that? Right? So they say keep your feet on the floor and stay in the chairs because that's what they're people throwing themselves and jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it gets worse.
Speaker 2: It's hard to hear a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It tells them no biting.
Speaker 5: No way, no way, you know, or grabbing will not be tolerated.
Speaker 2: That tells you its like a strip show.
Speaker 1: It tells you women don't know how to behave you guys all say men are animals when we go to the strip club like women go but nanas. I mean they start a countdown like the minute before and the women are just.
Speaker 2: More are crazy, very excited.
Speaker 1: Haven't even seen anything. As wore jeans and a button up shirt because it was supposed to be something. It's a cocktail attire. Yeah, okay, that's what it said in the email.
Speaker 2: So you wear you look nice and you touch your shirt in I.
Speaker 1: Didn't tell my shirt in.
Speaker 2: No, No, they wouldn't do that. Why didn't know he needed.
Speaker 3: To be ready to go?
Speaker 1: There's no ready to go untucked?
Speaker 2: Did you think you listen to your jobs? In case you got no you wanted to bite?
Speaker 1: No, no, there was no loosening the jaws. This was like, oh my gosh, what am I doing?
Speaker 2: What happened when you got there?
Speaker 1: Well? I got there and they had us on a list. Nice. We go in a room and there's uh, free cocktails and I had a couple of cocktails. He getting drinks yep. And they're like, oh, let's go meet the guys.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so this is like a special meet and greet now.
Speaker 1: A min we don't really have to like, no, no, come on, you want to meet the guys? And Morgan went with you yep. And so I went up into the room the stage and they had the big back drop with a thunder down thunder from down under and here come all the dudes and here let's take a picture.
Speaker 2: Were they wearing clothes? Yes, Oh they were they were clothes the first Yeah. They all had jeans and a black tank top on to start. Were the guys super in shape? Oh yeah, all of them. That's awesome. Yeah like that. You get jealous and I see them, so you take pictures with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And like, oh, mate, where we got it in for you tonight?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 1: You're gonna have so much fun mate, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: Were they really Australian? Were they faking the actual they were all Australian. I mean at least they sounded like it Australia and they knew you were coming and why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh mate, you're gonna have so much fun mate. I hear you're sitting in the front road and I'm like, I am sitting in the front row. I didn't know that. I didn't either, And that's when they broke.
Speaker 2: Its biten aisle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, I am, Yeah, we got you a good seat right up front. So then I'm like, all right, whatever. So then we go back to have cocktails and then they come down to.
Speaker 2: Saying cocktails on the podcast, but don't do that on the like the this part, just just say drinks yes, because you're making your you know what you're doing. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: And so we go back there and then the guys come as are mingling with everybody.
Speaker 2: They have their clothes on. Still, yeah, let's go guys taking clothes off, hurry up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I sat in the corner with Morgan trying to like with them, were you awkward? No? I wasn't award awkward.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was so uncomfortable the whole.
Speaker 6: Time, just like like a very sad puppy got dragged somewhere.
Speaker 2: It did not want to be.
Speaker 1: That's what he looked like.
Speaker 2: Who are the other people in this meet and greet?
Speaker 1: I don't know. There was only other no the meet and greet.
Speaker 6: It was just like us and some reporter from the Tennessee and it was that was it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, So you go to your seats, yep, and then they start playing music. What's the first song they come out to? I have no idea, Morgan, do you know it's the intro? Like, like do they come out and they just in jeans, they have clothes on, they rip their clothes.
Speaker 6: Off, have all their clothes on, and they do a few dances clothes on, yeah, building.
Speaker 3: It up, getting it already.
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, this is like.
Speaker 2: So you think you can dance? You know, like this is fine, this is so it's a dance show.
Speaker 1: You think like it's a dance show. And then as the song goes on, they start doing different moves and.
Speaker 2: They start like grinding and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh they're grinding, They're they're humping there, yeah, and they start pulling their shirts up and I'm like, oh no, we're getting to And then shirts come off. It's like, all right, this is enough. And then the pants come off. Oh that is when it's awkward. But what are they wearing under the pants?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Some were speedos, some were what do they call him? Boxer brief? There was no.
Speaker 2: But they had something one And did they go into the crowd?
Speaker 1: Do people touch them? Yes?
Speaker 2: I thought they said no touching.
Speaker 1: No grabbing, no biting, and no grabbing and.
Speaker 2: Touching feels the same.
Speaker 1: But okay, you can touch them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you touch any of them? Any of them come to you?
Speaker 1: Yep? They did.
Speaker 3: Did they touch you?
Speaker 2: Yep, they touched so thunder down undertouched you. They did like a little scene around you or something.
Speaker 1: Like one guy, I don't know if he put his head on my shoulder, so I don't know. That's nothing.
Speaker 2: How do you not know?
Speaker 6: No, lunchbox, this is what he looks like the whole time. He was just sitting like this, like looking ahead, not looking in any direction.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh, are there any any of the other people that were at the venue watching the show?
Speaker 1: Know you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one girl, she's all hammered. I don't think you want to be here, lunch Box, And I was like, no, I don't, No, I don't. She's like, I can't believe you're here. What are you doing here? She's like, oh, Bobby made That's.
Speaker 2: Right, Bob, you lost a bet for the record.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, how do I how do I explain it?
Speaker 2: What you explained? What he's trying to say, because yeah, what are you trying to?
Speaker 1: What are you trying? There was times when.
Speaker 6: Okay, they would come out into the crowd and like they would touch him and like just caress him a little bit as they walked by, and then he'd get he'd like take.
Speaker 2: Their sweat off. They were like baby oil to right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Max, sure yea.
Speaker 6: And they were at this point when they would come out into the crowd, they only had their briefs or their speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was one. Lunch Box was very offended when it happened.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, let's just say he's saying the podcast so, but there.
Speaker 6: Was at one point when they came out into the crowd and Lunchbox is sitting there and the guy like.
Speaker 3: Who wants to dance?
Speaker 1: And I just start pointing at him.
Speaker 2: I was like this guy, like the person birthday. It's her birthday with him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so he came over and they did a little two seven. The guy was in his feet out the whole time and oh yeah, I do, and and he twirls lunchbox around and lunchbox.
Speaker 1: The whole time.
Speaker 6: It's just like, oh my gosh, what is happening.
Speaker 2: You're up dancing with them.
Speaker 1: There's some He was like six foot seven. He was all sweaty and gross, and he is making me dance with him in front of I mean, it was like any.
Speaker 2: Kind of like night, new feelings you've never had.
Speaker 1: No, he's like he's six seven. Yeah, they said that in the intro before he came out. He's like, you get ready for six foot seven of I don't know what Viking Warrior? What is the best?
Speaker 6: What was the best part of the night, Morgan, Honestly, I laughed the entire time just watching Lunchbox experience this.
Speaker 1: Like I cannot.
Speaker 6: It was like if you were sitting in a room with like your parents or your in laws and you're watching a movie and there's a whole bunch of you know, intimate scenes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what it felt like for me. And this whole time. He just felt he was so stiff and he couldn't wait.
Speaker 6: You mean he sat up Yeah, I mean just like stiff, like as a cardboard.
Speaker 3: And he tried to escape multiple.
Speaker 6: Times, like at the beginning of the night as we're in line.
Speaker 2: At one point he's like, I really have to go to the bathroom. I was like, you can't go to the bathroom because I know you're gonna leave. Yeah, So how did it end? Did he stay for the whole show?
Speaker 1: He saved for the whole show.
Speaker 6: I do think they were going to do something else with him, like bring him on stage, but he was so uncomfortable the.
Speaker 2: Whole time that they're like, we can't ring this guy up.
Speaker 1: He would be miserable, Like he's not even gonna.
Speaker 6: Be a fun part of the show because he looks like he's having the worst time of his life.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me tell you, those women in there, they're crazy and they get caddy because one girl got pulled up on stage twice and.
Speaker 2: I got mad, he's up there. There was it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought they were going to charge the stage, and I was like, women, relax a little bit, like they were going fun Nana.
Speaker 2: How long was the show hour and a half exactly? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I asked him before him treasured every minute? Nope, didn't treasure every minute.
Speaker 3: He asked me like every time is how much longer do we have?
Speaker 2: How much longer? Did it seem like it was going a little too long?
Speaker 1: Were you it felt like it was going forever?
Speaker 2: And did they do anything else? Like were they doing like themes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, they did themes like they did cop theme, they did military theme, they did those people, they did like Viking Warriors, swat team. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was the crowd pretty wild. Oh they were so wild rabid women.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean listen, it was girls night out.
Speaker 1: Everybody was having a great time. There was one dude that sat next to us that was there for he enjoyment. He started dancing on me. I was like, no, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: That was also funny, but he saw that you were very uncomfortable and have it.
Speaker 1: He started trying to dance on me. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I like it, but I did wear my wedding ring to let him know. You never wear your wedding Are anywhere attractive? Yep?
Speaker 2: Were the guys really good looking? Yeah? They were when I see the billboards, always so jealous.
Speaker 1: Good looking dudes.
Speaker 2: Faces are chiseled, their abs are chiseled. I didn't know they were all Australian from under down US. Yeah, I just thought that was from down Under.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, I agree with Eddie.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if some of them just faked me too, right, Well, Eddie, I mean they'll be here for three years. Three years, they're for like two days. No, they signed mis your soccer game.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I said, just for Lunchbox. But I say you, they signed a three year residency. Wow, so all the surely not every night.
Speaker 2: They do it on the weekends for right now. But I think the plan is to do more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna like start doing more.
Speaker 2: Do part be part of the show.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: You already know their moves.
Speaker 1: Listen. He did at the end take off his shirt.
Speaker 2: Of course he did, Lunchbox did. He's trying to hold it back the whole time. I bet that's why I was untucked ready to go. No, No, I bet that's not why.
Speaker 1: But we'll move on. It was so awkward.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about more of it. I'm a little freer. In the podcast, you can actually get in trouble for on the broadcast talking about certain things because this is a bit regulated. On the podcast, we can say whatever we want.
Speaker 1: Can I just tell you? The Very Agua parties were in the front row. So they when they go up and they crew, they do their rip away pants or whatever, which is like every song. Then they sort of hop to the front of the stage and they and it's like all.
Speaker 2: Right, like they're like humping hopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopping, and it's like, I'm in the front row.
Speaker 6: The Speedos were right in Lunchbox's space.
Speaker 2: I have some other questions I'm gonna ask you, if you guys, go and search for the Bobby Bone Show podcasts. We're live right now. It's twenty nine after whatever hour you listening to us on, So we're live right now and we will do more on the podcast as soon as the show is over. But I have some questions that I want to ask you that I can't ask you right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, women, I mean they were women are crazy, gotcha. That's what I took away from that.
Speaker 2: Got it? That's what you took away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they I mean they climbing up trying to climb over seats to get up there and touch them.
Speaker 2: Morgan wasn't pretty bizarre even I don't.
Speaker 6: Know that there was any climbing overseas, but they were routing, Oh, whenever I.
Speaker 2: Come in the gift rule, encourage you to be somebody's done that.
Speaker 6: There's an MC throughout the whole thing, and he's sitting there being he's he's making you get excited, like he's having work.
Speaker 2: He's saying things that are like he's rilling you up. Yes, he's one, but.
Speaker 1: No, women didn't needing riled up because they were I mean, whenever they come in the crowd, they're climbing over each other trying to get to those dudes. I mean it was like, all right, hey, scuba.
Speaker 2: He did one night, supposed to do two, Yes, yeah, but I'm okay with letting him off the second night or did the meet and greet because that wasn't part of the bit. It kind of was like a two for a yeah because we did We never said you have to go to the special meet and greet, and he did all of that, but why don't you ask him he may want to go. I'm okay with letting him out it tonight because he did extra last night and I felt like I misled him a bit then too. I thought it was only here for a few nights because we definitely could have made him not miss a soccer game.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, two soccer games. Yeah yeah, so that's my team lost both games, one man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know who you really are. I didn't win, So I am going to free you from going tonight.
Speaker 1: Okay. They even said, so you tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to go, no, no, no, you're gonna diappoint them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess who's here. Come on, guys, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, so the old do rey mikaso latito like that is like, what do you call that? Then the scale scale sal yeah, so forever so on TikTok. Now there's a filter and you can sing and if you sing it exactly right and a certain key, it takes you to the next one. So if you do exactly right, boom. So this is me me doing it ray, this is do Charlie poot first because he does it right. Go ahead. So that's extremely high. Now, normally I would start it or do. And I'm not a singer, but I do comedy music so I can get by. So I did it, and I'm on and I'm going do ray Me fa Solatia. And it takes me a while and I can't get me to go through me. I'm struggling. I'm fighting it like here's some of me trying to find it, okay, ray Me, Oh crap, I'm fighting. It's on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I thought, I.
Speaker 2: Want to give you guys a shot. See if you can hit this okay, lunch box, I'd like for you to try it first. Here's Charlie Poots doing it again.
Speaker 1: Ray Me.
Speaker 2: So loty. Try to do it in like your key though, meaning you wouldn't do it that naturally, and neither would I.
Speaker 1: I would go gotcha, gotcha, you're Sayinglie Footh, Yeah, go ahead, dough me fun soo loty better than I thought it would be bad.
Speaker 2: Try to keep going up though, some up, some you didn't, some you stayed, or you went back down. Try to make it higher each time.
Speaker 1: Doughra me. Fuck so.
Speaker 2: Okay, you did better than I thought you would. Eddie, Eddie can actually sing. I mean, I saw your video and I tried it myself. It's it's not easy because that app or whatever it's high. You can't do it like dough or what we nail it. No, I wouldn't. My wife nailed the first thing. She was like, oh I could do it, and she's like, do ray me every ball with her. She didn't sing, she can't. It's weird, Eddie do it. I could not hit the high one though. Unlet's say, do ray me fa so loty do? That's pretty good and you don't give it ry.
Speaker 3: Do ray me fa so loty.
Speaker 2: A great job? Great job?
Speaker 1: Wow? Should do that?
Speaker 3: Inquire except for we would go dough impressed ray dough, Abby.
Speaker 1: The singer the sing there we go, Abby the singer.
Speaker 2: I think I hear you doing it this morning.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Did you watch were you doing you? Aren't you just do it naturally? No, they're playing go ahead, okay, go ahead Abby do.
Speaker 3: Ray me fasa dough?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Perfect and that's great. That's great.
Speaker 3: Okay, you watch your afflatar because I watched yours. I was like kept going down enough and I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Find be like you can take a b at the ball falls. That's the hard part. That's all my answer, mister Bobby Bones, if you want to see it. But and now it's a lot I saw like Katy Perry doing. And it's really cool to see people who can nail it though, because.
Speaker 1: That's just high. It's very hot.
Speaker 2: High Morgan, you gonna give it a shot? You thought you move in be a country.
Speaker 1: Single, do it?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can Okay, give it right, doray fast.
Speaker 2: I can't go high, yeah, mister Bob. Also, if you go to the podcast today, we are when we finished the show, we're going to continue talking about Lunchbox at Thunder down Under in ways we probably couldn't.
Speaker 1: Thunder from down Under Under from down Under you Ryan PRAI.
Speaker 3: Kept being like, how do I say this?
Speaker 2: Very loyal to it. I'm sorry, Thunder from down Under. Thank you, Bobby Bone show today.
Speaker 1: This story comes us from Miami Beach, Florida. A man went out to breakfast Parker's corvette in the parking garage. Eight, came back and he found a dude sitting in the corvette. He's like, hey, my friend, that's not your corvette. He's like, yeah, can you let me out? I broke in, But the corvette won't let me out.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: So something about the security system of a Corvette. If you don't have the keys, you can't unlock the door, except if there's a hidden button underneath the seat that you can manually unlock the door. The dude didn't know about it, so he was just stuck in the Corvette.
Speaker 2: Well years the car to this acad I.
Speaker 1: Said it was a newer Corvette.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if it was like a like a really older Corvette that you just couldn't get the door open. I saw like a I remember the year. I'll just make one up. It was like an eighty six Corvette that only had like twelve miles on it. Oh, it was the oldest Corvette with the least amount of miles, and they were selling a frouction. It was gonna go for massive bucks because of the very low mind. It was almost like a brand new eighty tound.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I never been a.
Speaker 2: Corvette guy, though. You like Corvette.
Speaker 1: I like corvettes, man, I've always seen those, thinking, Man, those are so cool. Corvette Lambeau, I mean, Corvette was my first one. I didn't know what a Lamba was when I was younger corvette was it? I was like, dang, those people made it.
Speaker 2: It has thirty three miles on it. It's a nineteen eighty two wow, which is pretty crazy awesome. He just sat in a girl. It was very dusty. It wasn't even like covered.
Speaker 1: It was very dusty.
Speaker 2: All right, there it is.
Speaker 1: I'm Lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 2: We recently drafted foods we loved as kids. Yes, the bottom two on each of the bottom two, and you guys can decide who lost. Lunchbox in the bottom two what he put Lucky Charms, fruit roll ups and toaster strudles. Eddie's in the bottom two why no, no chance. He put spaghettios, pop tarts and Sloppy Joe's. And it's the best. It was close. You turn in the bottom two, so one of you is eliminated.
Speaker 1: Dang, I'm eliminated.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, there's no way I lost.
Speaker 1: How did I How can I lose with toaster strudels, lucky Who didn't love lucky charms and fruit roll ups?
Speaker 2: I know it's a good point.
Speaker 1: I'm really confused.
Speaker 2: Well, Lunchbox, you did not lose. Finished next time, So you stayed in at fourth Eddie, you go home with Spaghettio's, pop tarts and Sloppy Joe's. That's just not right.
Speaker 3: Your strongest thing is.
Speaker 2: Dark Sloppy Joe's. Like, that's part of everyone's childhood. So Morgan had lunchables, hot pockets and dunk a Ruse. Did not win great effort though. I had Square Pizza Gushers and Cinnamon toast crunch, and Amy had Happy Meal, bagel bites and Little Debbie Swiss cake rolls. Who's your winner? That's either me here, Yeah, that's why regular regular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I had Square Pizza, Gushers, Cinnamon toast Crunch. Amy had Happy Meal, bagel bites, little Debbie Swiss cakes.
Speaker 1: It has to be Bobby because no one knew what bagel bites were. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: I don't know what kind of world you lived in.
Speaker 3: I'll go with me just to believe in myself.
Speaker 2: Well, Cineamonts Crunch, you dominated. You had thirty four percent, so I have to give the belt to Amy. Amy's the new champion. Wow Eddie is out again. It's basically Eddie and Raymundo lose every time and switch out.
Speaker 1: Something's not right.
Speaker 2: You guys always lose. You're just not the pulse of the people in anyway. Right, I'm I'm gonna look into this. What are you looking at? I don't people know what's you they're voting for. I don't know anonymous. Something's not right. Voting machines are broken. Something is not right.
Speaker 3: Eddie's childhood was like the seventies.
Speaker 2: It was one year everybody loses, everybody loses everything.
Speaker 4: I know, well, he's just older, right, and then Ray's just you know out there.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow Mitchell Tenpenny and tomorrow by everybody.
Speaker 1: Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 2: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.