Speaker 1: Live on.
Speaker 2: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 1: In Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The Texas beat the Patriots forty one twenty one. Houston is not five and one, which is the half a game behind the idle Chiefs for the best record in AFC today, with the first time this season that the text one more than a touchdown. They were playing without Todd receiver Nico Collins, who tweaked his hamstring, but welcome back Joe Mick mix them from an ankle injury. Mitchell one hundred and thirty two total yards on thirteen carries, two catches, scored a touchdown as a runner and a receiver, taking advantage of four turnovers three by Patriots quarterback rookie Drake May in his first career start. The Texas led throughout took care of business against an out man New England Patriots team. It was the first time in eight and eight all time business in Foxborough that the Texans have beat the Patriots. We showed just how much has changed about these two franchises over the past few years. They scored forty one points on YO on Sunday matches, the most ever scored in the road game. The only time they've brother started the season five and one was twenty twelve when they set a franchise record with twelve wins.
Speaker 5: Hey they God, damn CD strouds special man. Yep, that boy, special man, you know. And now I don't mean it bring him up because we already talked about him. Jade and Daniels is running on that same trajectory of being able to turn the franchise around right away. That CJ. Stroud is nice, bro, He's right. They were horrible the year before. He got drafted.
Speaker 2: Huh horrorble that's why there was the second had the second pick at the draft.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: But just I mean just just watching him talk, man, act like he'd been here before.
Speaker 1: He's so poisoned.
Speaker 5: The pocket, the pocket present, really understanding, understanding everything going on, knowing when to let it go, the time and running when you have to throw. His footwork, mechanics, the arm angles, being able to make any and every throw like everything nothing was off. You missed an Nego Collins, but obviously you do have some other good weapons.
Speaker 2: Down.
Speaker 3: You got a Dalton Shoultz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got some good weapons. But man, god damn man. It's one thing.
Speaker 5: It's one thing to have all the weapons, but didn't have the person, the hem that's able to to facilitate to those you have, man, and then he he smooth as hell with it too. Next time you watch him chat, next time you watch see the Stroud chat, watch that motherfucker drop back and he dropped back, cooling the motherfucker too.
Speaker 2: What they should do is in Lovey Smith for the next ten years, a million dollars a year, because had he not won that game, they would have had the first pick in.
Speaker 1: The draft, and who do you think they would have picked.
Speaker 3: It'd have been very interesting to see.
Speaker 1: Die things would have been different.
Speaker 2: Huh, Because let's just say most people had what's the guy named the guy that went to Carolina that had him number Bryce Yong. Now, now a lot of people wanted to take CJ. Stroud in Carolina. From what I've heard, David Tepper wanted to take Bryce.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what I hate. I hate.
Speaker 5: I hate to do hypotheticals, but hell, they do it on Twitter all the time.
Speaker 1: For I'm gonna do it here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So hypothetically chat y'all, stay with me real quick. Hypothetically speaking, Let's say the things were different. Let's say Bryce went to the Texans and see this Stroud was with the Panthers. Would things still be the same as far as their records or with the Panthers still being bad even if they had see the Stroud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he didn't do with the Texans because he didn't have the offensive line and the weapons. Remember, he had Nico Collins, he had Tank Dale, he had George A. Dalton Schultz. M hm, he had who's the running back?
Speaker 3: He had?
Speaker 2: He had Peers last year and he had another running back. But boy, it's hard, oh Joe. It's hard to win when you don't got no protection and got no weapons. So it's like I got no line of defense to protect me, and then I ain't got nobody to throw it to when I do get protected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as they're finding out right now.
Speaker 3: But CJ.
Speaker 2: Man, look here, Sometimes it's not it's not how high you go, it's where you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's as important.
Speaker 2: See uh uh, Bryce is always gonna have I was the number one pick in the draft.
Speaker 1: But but.
Speaker 2: Huh h Senortary was there last year. What was the other guy? When of the guys, they had a guy named peers Damnian Pearce yet yeah mm hmm so he look, o Joe, I think Drake May And look, Drake May threw for more touchdowns to the.
Speaker 3: Had in five games.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Hey, you know what I think about too.
Speaker 5: Do you think Jacoby was a little gun a little gun shy knowing that if he starts playing bad, or if he does play bad, the first thing they're gonna do is throw Drake May in there. If if I was him, I would have I would have went out guns slinging. I'm doing everything I would If I would Akobe Brissett, I'd be playing like goddamn.
Speaker 1: Like Joe Flacco. Yo, Lo, i'ma let the rip.
Speaker 5: But two touchdowns and five games and Drake May comes in week one, even in the loss and throws three. You know how, you know how everybody gonna look at that, Yeah, even though they lost, You know how everybody gonna look at that.
Speaker 1: Man I would have I would have boy better than me.
Speaker 2: You've got a large sample size. You know what Jacoby Brissette is.
Speaker 5: That's not nice, understand, but it's kind of stand with you going. I understand where you're going. I'm picking up what you're putting down. But that ain't nice, I know, but it's got to be. It's truthful, and sometimes the truth hurts. Yeah, that hurt right down.
Speaker 3: You got Ojo, you got seven years body of work.
Speaker 2: That's a large sample size, Yes, sir, to say what someone can and can't do.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have any special traits.
Speaker 2: He's not overly fast, he's not over the athletic, he's not overly quick. He doesn't have the greatest touch, he doesn't have the greatest arm. So there's nothing special about him. At some point in time, O Joe. In order to be you have to have something. What did Brad Brady didn't have over his great athleticism. He couldn't run, it wasn't moved, but to be able to process information. Same thing with Peyton Manning. Now you look at the Rogers. He had supreme athleticism, great arm, trap footwork was terrible, but he could throw. He could his arm. Flots and platforms in which you can launch the ball made him superior. Patrick Mahomes tremendous arm outworldly athleticism, not speed, but after letter sism to be able to throw the ball off so many different platforms. Kobe doesn't do any of that right. And to look at the guys that are really good, you're right some one time. Oh so we just got to be truthful to our viewers and listeners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. You're right. I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it like that.
Speaker 5: I you know, I try to say it a little bit more, a little more, a little more.
Speaker 2: Uh herided it between you and I. We're two bosses. You're gonna come in and say, well, you know, uh, we're having some you know things. I made going well, and uh, we're looking to you know, we we're gonna have a couple. You know, we're cutting back a little bit, and so unfortunately we're gonna have to let you go.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's me, that's me, that's me. That's me that no man, check this out.
Speaker 2: Don't even worry about coming in and get your checkh.
Speaker 5: The same thing, Joe, the same thing. But listen, one day rat it. But I don't play with nobody money. But you find somebody black about, don't come pick up your check.
Speaker 2: We're gonna send it to you. We're gonna send it to you cause you know how people get by the check. They're gonna come in there ackle fool. And I don't want nobody a plumb food.
Speaker 1: I need my check for all hours I put in till I get it.
Speaker 2: And they's gonna be starting to start talking about, oh, Joe, and what about all that overtime, you're gonna do this to me. I came in when when, when Jeff and Sally wouldn't even come in, I came y'all, No, don't worry about it. We're gonna see your check. Everything that we owe you. We really appreciate your services. But they're no longer required.
Speaker 1: And that's that's messed up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You know what, It's funny, I've gotten much better. I've gotten much better at being honest. I've got much better at analyzing, critiquing a little bit. I think for me, it's it's it's very difficult. It's very difficult because I'm I'm removed from the game for a while for a while now, but I'm not that far removed. So I still resonate with the players when things don't go well, I think for some reason, you know, like I know, I know what it feels like to have a bad game.
Speaker 1: I know what it feels like to drop a ball. I know it feels like to mess up, to be the reason the team loses.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Of course, they won't paint it that way, because like, I know all those bad feelings. Obviously, during my tenure of playing, playing in Cincinnati and things aren't going with I know that I know it feels like to lose.
Speaker 1: I know it feels like to lose all the time, you know.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's like I can kind don't kind of empathize with the players that aren't doing well and try to find ways to to smooth things over and sometimes make excuses for him. Now I've gotten much better. I'm not as bad as I was when we first started. Now I say ship so and so he ain't it he playing horrible. But for the most part, I do my best. I do my best because I just I talk about it. Really, it really be weighing on me and sitting on me when I got to talk by people.
Speaker 1: Boy, I'm telling you, man, you know when.
Speaker 5: We had Prime on the other day, you heard what he said right away and you ain't gonna talk about nobody that.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just not him. It's not in me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I gotten better. Is that as long as me is not personal? Because I don't know this man personal. I'm talking about his play on the field. That's all I'm judging. That's all I'm judging a man body.
Speaker 1: You see you see how you said that. You're saying it's not personal, you just on the field. But how you think they take it?
Speaker 5: Oh, they taking it personal because taking it personal because they look at you different.
Speaker 1: They look at you different. You ain't one of them on TV. You played the game.
Speaker 5: So it's stinging and hurt more coming from you.
Speaker 1: But you used to ay.
Speaker 5: But I wish people in the chat could go back and watch the clips when used to kill me for some of the ship I would.
Speaker 1: You used to boy, You used to boy, you used to let me have it. But I was different. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: I liked it, and I love going back to listen to what y'all had to say. And I tried the stuff that y'all would say that you.
Speaker 1: Didn't like, or he should be fine and he should be whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: I used to try to go back and do something even worse and piece you off again, even though you're not mad, you only talk about my right, I'm trying to rid y'all. I enjoyed being the villain, like the players that they they can't take it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I love the criticism a lot, mind, but today, oh no.
Speaker 2: A lot of the problems that I have with today's player ojo. Nobody ever says Uncle Shannon Sharp doesn't know what he's talking about when I say they're great or they're doing something exemplary, but the moment I criticize them, or he don't know what the hell he's talking about. So did I When I said you were great and you were having a great season, you had a great game. Did I not know what I was talking about? Being only now? See that's the problem. I get it. I'm not I don't know you as a father. I don't know you as a son. I don't know you as a husband, as a boyfriend, significant other. I don't know. I don't care about that. I'm critiquing your play on the field. That's it. That's where that's where it stops. That's where it starts too. That's where it stops for me when they start talking about all this other stuff. Now, if we have to have a topic where you got into trouble and I have to address that, I'll address that.
Speaker 3: But when I'm.
Speaker 2: Critiquing him, like when we're doing this tonight, all I'm talking about to play on the field that said, And I get it. The thing that in time helped me understand this, He's like, you got to understand you in the hall. You got that gold jacket. You got the gold jacket. And so people can't say, well, what did he win three Super Bowls? Well, how well was he? He's an All decade player, the multiple time All Pro, he's an eight time Pro bowler, and he got a gold jacket.
Speaker 1: So the things that they can say about players that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't as accomplished as myself, they can't use that against me. People know they might not like what I say, and they try to say, well, he didn't watch the game, but they know I know because I give you specific plays in which I'm talking about, and.
Speaker 3: You don't hear players saying.
Speaker 2: That wasn't the coverage, that wasn't what I was supposed to do, because they know I know, and I get it. It's a hard part of my job, but it's in my job description is to give credit when due, but also criticized when't do, and that's it. A lot of times guys will see me O Joe and they said, man, you you tough on or something. You tough what you fear that's one thing. Now you gonna call it like you see it. We can appreciate that, and at the end of the day, that's all I care about, as long as they know it's not personal because I don't know your personally. I don't know that one of these guys that's currently playing O Joe, I can tell you anything about them, because I've never been in a situation where.
Speaker 3: I saw them out doing anything. They've never seen me out, so I couldn't tell you now. I retired.
Speaker 2: Right after I retired, there are some guys that I hung out with and did some things where I can tell you a little bit more about a person. But these guys today, man, I don't know nothing about these cats, and the majority of them younger than my damn kids, got nothing. I'm just gonna tell them about what you did on the field through the prism. Doesn't make me right, doesn't make me wrong. But I'm telling you what I saw right through the lens in which I look having played the game, having analyzed the game, having studied the game. That's it as far as I go with it, Ojoe, And I understand, nobody really likes to be criticized, but if you use it in a constructive manner, you can get better. Because you don't get better with just praise. You don't, you don't, you just don't.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 2: But I mean, but it's just just tough because, O Joe, you know you don't want to listen. I mean, how did it? Because what are they gonna say, Oh Joe? But what I'm trying to tell you say, Oh Joe, you played. You weren't no bum You wouldn't no strung up? Oh no, I was that nigga. Now hold on, but but that's what I'm trying to say. So when you say something about a receiver or you say something they didn't say, well owe you what like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was sue, ain't ain't too many deal with it? Ain't no many, ain't too many dead with sugar? Did that then? That? You know? I talk of it?
Speaker 6: Wonking now with the best of them. Now, yes, stop playing. Steelers beat the Raiders. Max Crosby was seen pushing coach away from him. Crosby cleared there shortly after the clip went viral. This is what he posted, Mike Calwell is my guy, one of the best people in the business. That's a love push stop reaching hashtag are n four al chat you're going crazy.
Speaker 2: Raider Nation for life, not real in for life, Raider Nation for life. Okay, let's just clear that up. It's an all time Raider to embrace the tank. Is it time for the Raiders to have a fire saying oh Joe, Max Crosby to the Lions for draft pick.
Speaker 1: Boy, that wouldn't be fair, y'all. Go hold on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I absolutely with trade. I absolutely if I was, if I was the Lions to Detroit because yes and.
Speaker 5: So so basically, what you're saying is you're taking the whole season in Las Vegas and you're starting over from scratch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the possibility getting your door standards, and I'm gonna have the Lions draft pick.
Speaker 1: You know what? Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on? But hey, you cooking? Huh you cooking? Okay, you're cooking?
Speaker 5: You can I like, I like, I like listen. I like what you're putting down, and I'm finna pick it up.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 5: See, I mean, oh, that's a good one. Rosy Crossey to the Lions, and what first round draft pick? If you're worth the first, right.
Speaker 2: They probably they're probably for a second. I would trade the first because I know where I'm gonna be picking if they'll be way down right, You're damn right, I give up for first to get him.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine that Aiden Hutchson going down and Matt Cropby, Matt Croby coming in and picking up right where Aiden left off.
Speaker 3: Right, because he's a hell raiser, He's disruptive.
Speaker 5: Man, complete hair raiser. Hey, but what would happen next year when Aiden comes back, though, I.
Speaker 2: Put his ass on the other side. They can play the Hey, other side, I worry about that next year, I would assume, let me worry about that next year. You're worried about it. You're worried about too much right now.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, that's that's Hey, that's tough. That's that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 5: I like that just fire seal, But then I think that makes the players that are on the Raiders field man about you just say, you know what, Okay, we give up, we we we we we called this season.
Speaker 1: We we were done.
Speaker 5: We're done. We don't have a chance to compete. We don't have a chance to win, so we're gonna make some moves.
Speaker 3: They don't and they should.
Speaker 1: Hey chack, what y'all think you that's a good idea. I mean, I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it especially I see the direction in which the Lions are going shoot Max Crosby, Max Crobby going to the lines will be really dope. But I think there are other issues that need to be need to be sorted out as well. Uh my guy, Davonte Adams. If the Raiders are wanting to do a fire sale, and and and and get picks. I would like to see my Dudevante Adams happy somewhere else, somewhere else where he can be productive and still show that he can play the game of football. But the best of them. I don't like him having to sit out like this. It's unfortunate. And other than that, Shoot, Chat, what y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Chat y'all? Good, y'all? Good? Shoot.
Speaker 5: I fucking love y'all. Hey, Hey, make sure y'all y'all follow me on bothering me on Twitter and stuff. Bollow me on Twitter, okay, because I'm cool, Like I don't really tweet, no crazy stuff, but just follow me and stuff, and follow me on Instagrams. I'm pretty cool on there too. I don't really post no pictures. I just post nightcap stuff. But follow me because because I'm cool, and uh, that's it. I don't know what else to say. Hey, y'all want to hang out with me? Y'all want to hang out this Friday? Somebody could pick me up in the airport. Huh nope, Yeah, okay, cool, because.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all, I would do it. I would do that. I would do the deal.
Speaker 2: If I have the Lions I'd reach out that first thing I do right because knowing what my draft pick is gonna be, it's gonna be at the bottom of the first round. Is there anybody that you can draft in the bottom of the first round that's gonna be better than Max crowd before you?
Speaker 6: No, No, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why I do the deal. And he will command more than the Vonte Adams see teams seemingly are reluctant to give up a second round pick for Devonte the right team. I mean, I can see the Lions giving up a first round pick for him.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I would do it. Yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 1: I would too. I will.
Speaker 3: Bears beating the Jags in London.
Speaker 2: The Bears are four and two after beating one and three, Titans winning four Rams one and four.
Speaker 3: Panthers won and five. Jags.
Speaker 2: Are the Bears contenders or they're just beating on them, beating up on not particularly good teams.
Speaker 1: Oh cha, dang.
Speaker 5: Listen, They're not being on They're not beating up there. They're beating up on bad teams. But I think it's good for them. It's good for the morale of the team, is good for Caleb Williams to get himself in rhythm, you know, I think to help his confidence.
Speaker 1: As his confidence continues to.
Speaker 5: Grow, It's not gonna matter who they play, He's always gonna be consistent. The fact that if we can get a consistent Kayley Williams week in and week out and not turn the ball over and always give your team a chance to win, man, he's gonna be one of them boys because he has all the intangible, He has all the tools to be just like a Jaydon Daniels, just like a CD Shroud. He was drafted number one through change that franchise around, and he has the ability to do that despite the inconsistencies that we saw in the preseason and a little bit earlier in the season since it started, but he looked pretty looked pretty good today. I have one question with that, and I have another question for the chat too, for those that are watching. How long are we gonna give Trevor Lawrence to pass?
Speaker 1: God? God, damn, I mean ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He's been he been, he been bad.
Speaker 1: He's been he been bad bad, He's been real bad.
Speaker 5: He made he making fifty five a year two that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the point of making.
Speaker 5: That kind of money is I'm saying, I know you have to touch the ball all the time, and we feel you give us our best chance to win consistently every time we put the ball in your hands.
Speaker 1: And that is not what he's doing.
Speaker 2: And he got some weapons he got, Uh, he got Christian Kirk, he got Evan Ingram, he got he got some weapons they got in the backfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at is hurt right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but there's no reason for him to be playing as bad as he's playing. Yeah, that's the problem. Yeah, at some point in time, we got to hold Hi accountable. We hold everybody accountable. We don't.
Speaker 3: We don't make excuses. Either you're doing it or you're not.
Speaker 2: We gave you a PA asked the first year because urban was there. I'm not so sure that urban style works in the NFL, but hey, we gave you a pass for that one, and you get Doug Peterson and the first year was kind of okay, Oh bro, right now you looking like a stir fry?
Speaker 1: Wait what kind kind of who we look like?
Speaker 2: What sturfry? He ain't looking good, Ojoe, he ain't looking good? And you look at this Since the lyt Re alignment in two thousand and two. You got four teams all above five hundred and with four wins.
Speaker 3: No team.
Speaker 2: I don't think any division has had that since oh two five in old Minnesota four and went Detroit four and two Green Bay four into Chicago.
Speaker 7: M hm damn man, Yeah, and uh yeah, Trevor lawns that he has to play better, O Joe, he has to play better.
Speaker 5: I mean it's still early, he's still earlier in the season. He's just not playing well right now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: If this continues, I'm sure he's the type of player based on what I've seen in the past.
Speaker 2: You remember he dropped off for Cliff last year, Oh Joe, huh? You remember that he dropped off for Cliff last year?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he did? He did.
Speaker 2: I think they lost your last what last four? Last five games? They were like they was the number one seed in the whole AFC AFC yeah, and then dropped the last four.
Speaker 5: That confidence, that confident. Oh man, I'm not even gonna mention that because.
Speaker 3: You the starter.
Speaker 5: He don't have nobody peeping over his shoulder. He's already gotten paid now, so well his lease is Listen, they ain't putting no mac jones in there, and they just paid young Bull before the season started.
Speaker 1: What was that last year he got paid? Now that was this off season?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this offseason.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did, Yeah he had. He ain't got none to worry about right now. Too much money, too much money to put on event.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the problem. The coachs beat the Titans.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Joe Flacco, Hey, Calvin, boy, Calvin Ridley after being held without a catch, I need some in the beginning of a game two, it's getting crazy for me. Calvin Ridley had eight targets on twenty one routes he told of one hundred and eight or forty five targeted air yards per next Ges stats, he had zero catches from zero yards, Bro, Calvin, those are the things that you factor in when you go to a new team. You understood that Will Levis was going to be your quarterback. You wanted the money, You got your money. You understood Will Levis or Malik Willis was going to be your quarterback. Oh Joe, you got the When you go into a new team, what are yeah, you can get the money.
Speaker 3: The likelihood of.
Speaker 2: A team with a really good quarterback being able to pay Calvin Really that kind of money was what percentage you think, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Not very good.
Speaker 1: No, hey, hey, I'm thinking about this right, Tennessee.
Speaker 5: We got we got d Hot, we got Calvin Ridley, and they shouldn't be playing this band when you have two receivers like that, Tyler Boyd also, and they got Tyler. Oh, they got Tyler. I forgot about my dog, Tyler boy They got Tyler Boyd. You got three different receivers that all get the job done in three different ways. And I think offensively, whoever the officer coordinator is in Tennessee understands the strengths of those three individuals.
Speaker 1: To me, I'm just saying to me, I'm not I'm just I'm talking.
Speaker 5: About real life. The job at the quarterback position should be easy. See, it should be easy because of what you have at your disposal to throw the ball too. I don't know why he's playing so bad.
Speaker 1: I don't understand he's not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this is the NFL, now, yeah, this is this is the this is the NFL.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, and he wasn't that good at Kentucky? What are you missing?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: What happens is is that you take a guy with his kind of arm talent and they say, well, if you gave him some weapons, Okay, he has what you said he has weapons.
Speaker 3: Exhibit A.
Speaker 1: Noah, he got and maybe maybe it turned around. Maybe it turned around. It's bad right now.
Speaker 2: He makes any mistakes, you can't overcome back when he constantly putting the ball in harm's way, in his bone. He had plays. But Calvin, you took the money. You could have think about it, Oh, Joe, he played great with Trevor Lawrence. Oh yeah, he took a little. He took a couple extra dollars. I think Tennessee it's a no state income tax, Florida no state income tax. So my thing is, you could have stayed in Jacksonville for fifteen sixteen, or you go to Tennessee for nineteen and then you have You're gonna have a lot of games like this.
Speaker 1: M dang. I know to tell yo, Joe, but that those are the things. I know.
Speaker 5: I know they I know they hot though I know I know, I know they hot and the hot yet so I know he thirty hog, I know D Hop five.
Speaker 2: I get D hot because that was the only team that really offered him some money. Oh look, but I guarantee you if the Kansas City had to offer d hops twelve.
Speaker 3: Thirteen. He would rather go there than Tennessee for sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess what, You're gonna get the ball and you're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At this point of his career, at D Hobb's career, when he should be the only thing that matters, he's always he's already been the highest paid for a number of years. He's got money, he's secured his family. Now let me win and get me a title, let me get a chick, especially if the money is comfortable. I'm not saying go play for five million, that's opposed to sixteen. But if Kansas City knocks on the door for twelve and you go to Tennessee for fifteen sixteen, at this point of my career, I'm trying to win. Boy, you get old. Losing sucks. Mmm, it's cold man. You look at damn man. We ain't won but two games. Sh hell no, oh cho, Now it's time for Q and eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I got he's with that church, with that church finger, but.
Speaker 2: Bro ain't Nobody said, Look, you talk about how many more weapons does my home need?
Speaker 3: Oh? You think those guys are weapons that he got?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: No, we were saying when d Hot was a free agent, that's when I thought the Chiefs would go after him. But what the Chiefs had on the table versus what Tennessee he had on the table, it was two different.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, had d hop if the numbers were comparable twelve million versus fifteen sixteen with a chance to win and have Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid calling plays, Patrick Mahons throwing me the ball versus Tennessee and Will Levice of Malie Willis Well, it seems like it's a no brainer to meat considering de hop Is probably made north of one hundred million dollars. But hey, I don't count no man's pockets. He wants to take the money. I get it. But I don't know if Tennison, if Kansas City had a comparable offer on the table. But o Jo Tony Brown Junior says, Daniel Jones is a part of a part of the Ski Mask All Stars on Gano show.
Speaker 3: He's stealing money.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a good one. He is Ski Masks All Stars. I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that, Yeah, I like that. Ojoe, he ain't got impeccable time. It was impeccable for him to get paid. Though timing was impeccable, there was no quarterback. There was nowhere else for them to go that. They had no choice. Their hands were behind their back. What else were they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Easy, the same thing they did with the same thing they did with Saquan.
Speaker 5: But you know, listening now, you got to understand the value of the position. That's all it was. The value of the position.
Speaker 3: Is degrag Henry providing value? Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely that was a good one.
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the day, look at Christian McCaffrey, is he value Yeah? Oh yeah, you come out better with and a lesser tier quarterback that doesn't make the mistakes that Daniel Jones.
Speaker 3: You're not winning anything with Daniel Jones. You're just not. You're not.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of people believe know that if David Cutcliffe was not Daniel Jones head coach offensive coordinator, he ain't going where he's going. But he coached Eli, he coached Peyton. He's probably telling them this guy is more athletic than Peyton and he I Combine has a better arm than both of them.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 1: It takes more than that though.
Speaker 2: You know, I know Brandon Holman, that was awful. I couldn't tell if he was playing for the lives of the Cowboys. Let's just call a spader spade. The Cowboys are a bad team. Their offense is bad and they're bad on defense this year. Yeah, I said that. But everybody want to give Dak a pass? Where the Lions score? Is Dak not allowed to get the ball and score? You wrote, yo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, most Lions score? Again? Is Dak not allowed to get the ball in score? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Every time Dak is allowed to score.
Speaker 2: This is a basketball where you play, make it, take it. You make the basket, you get to take it. Unlike basketball, you know, in a in a in a football and a basketball game. And guess what, when they score, you get the ball. You get a chance to go score too.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But y'all want to give him a pass. Y'all want to talk about how bad the defense is? Your defenses atrocious?
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Even with the defense being bad, the office still.
Speaker 3: Got to score.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, thank you, thank you. And they're not doing their job on either side of the ball.
Speaker 5: You know what's funny. You know what's gonna happen. The Cowboys play bad. That that play bad watched They come out to the back becon just and win ten Street or some ship like that. It's like something crazy.
Speaker 3: Joe, Ain't nothing that crazy. They're not.
Speaker 1: You don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, no, we gave you the schedule. Want to hear to give you?
Speaker 1: No, No, now, you gave it to you because a that next five, that next five.
Speaker 3: Rap RAPHI collects.
Speaker 2: Jared had an opportunity to get elite running back and a wide receiver like T Higgins or Korean Keenan Allen in the offseason.
Speaker 3: Jared the problem, Yeah, we know that.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jerry need to act like the Yankees on offense. Man act like the Yankees. Matter of fact, Jerry, Jared, go get T Higgins next year? T Higgins the CD.
Speaker 3: You already got.
Speaker 2: You got first of all, you got CD making thirty four million.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna pay t? T need to make thirty?
Speaker 2: So I got a I got a sixty million dollars quarterback, a wide receiver that makes thirty five. Another wide receiver it makes thirty Okay, let me ask you this, how much you're gonna pay Michael Parsons.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna we're gonna pay Micah back. Well, what's who makes the most? T J Watt? What TJ?
Speaker 3: What make Joey Bosa? I mean Nick Bosa?
Speaker 1: What Nick made a year?
Speaker 3: About thirty two?
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll give we'll give Michael. We'll give Michael thirty four. We just let him set the market thirty four.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna pay him in bitcoin? Under the table? Oh, we're gonna get it to him under the table.
Speaker 5: Huhmw we gonna get it to him under the table.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't advise that, but I mean, and you got Trayvon Diggs making nineteen. Yeah, TJ bakes thirty? How much Nick make? How much did Nick Bosa make?
Speaker 1: I'm tripping. I forgot about Miles Garrett. I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Listen, I know the numbers, the numbers be high, but I'm just CD need another another dog on the other side, don't you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what Michael's playing now. Remember Michael went the defensive end.
Speaker 1: Hey, chat, y'all can hear me chat? I know y'all, can hear me?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 5: C D needed another dog on the other side of him. Yeah, I'm telling you listen to me. I lie for you before I lie to you. Boy, you get CD got another dog on the other side of I'm talking about like that boy, I ain't talking about No. Just know anybody I'm talking about that boy? Can you imagine T Higgins and goddamn CD lamb boy?
Speaker 2: No, I can't imagine that. You can't, just like you can't imagine a CD Chase and T Higgins because if you could imagine him paying them thirty four, you can imagine T Higgins thead in Cincinnati and what you call him getting thirty six thirty seven and then I'm playing him thirty.
Speaker 5: See, I was just I was just throwing it out there. I'm just you know, I could wish, I could wish.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to. I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to breathe hope into the Cowboys fans. You know, I'm trying to give Jerry some idea because I know Jerry watch Jerry watch our show.
Speaker 1: Little you ain't even know that Jerry watched the show.
Speaker 2: I talked to him, Well, clearly he ain't listening. RAPHI collective Belichick. If head coach Robert solid to the cow as DC for the Cowboys. Jerry is not gonna have somebody there that's a bigger name than him.
Speaker 5: But listen, Oh, Bill, don't play that ship. Bill won't go there, No way, did he say, Bill?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, Bill, don't play that man, Bill, don't play that.
Speaker 5: All that talking and all that man ain't ain't no way in hell Bill going to that circus. Absolutely not, because if Bill goes to that circus and he becomes a clown.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: And if Bill was to go to the to the Cowboys, then that means I wouldn't be able to work with the on Wenesdays.
Speaker 1: That ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Uh, Mike, Mike said, oh, would you and owe everybody Cowboys if y'all take over, If y'all take over and get Jerry out, they might start winning rings with what me and Ocho K played for the equipment, let alone the whole damn tee. We be broke by Gator reid.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta have three on a million in cash just to operate a professional team.
Speaker 3: Oh oh hell Now.
Speaker 5: Now listen, I know some people in Mexico right yeah, Now, if you want to do something. I speak a little Spanish. Now I can let him know we would think about making an investment. Now they can lend us the money to buy the cowboys. I don't know how the hell we're gonna pay their ass back, but I can get you the money.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't want to get no knock on the door.
Speaker 2: And I look out there and I see a whole bunch of vans out there, and I see I see some guys with with with the badgers around the neck. Nah, I'm good, o yoke. I would let you. I would let you have that one. I would let you have that one. I want no part of that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just telling you this always a way I know people.
Speaker 2: Now, mm hmmm, that's good. You try to have us like Ozark I have. Was like like Marty Bird on the run. Oh no, hey you could.
Speaker 1: You could be Marty and I be Ruth.
Speaker 3: Or Ruthe Langmore. Yeah, Hey, Ruthe Langmore. Darlene.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, if I had Darlene or Ruthe Langmore on my son, I might think about it. Hey, you got ash and be Darlene.
Speaker 2: Brian then said, what's up, bucking o yoe. We put bell to ask today, praying for quick recovery with my boy Hutch. Who can we expect? Okay, who can we expect? For us to trade for d and Wise? I already told you should trade for I'm called. As a matter of fact, I was on the I as soon as he went down. I was on the phone calling the Raiders right away. When when is the trade deadline?
Speaker 3: When the trade dead line? Like first week or two? I mean November? Come back? They they pushed it back.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Uh November fifth, Yeah, first week of our first week of November.
Speaker 3: They pushed it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got time. We got time. But if anything, if any new, any moves needs to be made, they need to be made now.
Speaker 3: Oh we're thinking about it. Oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: But all I can all I can do is that that's what I would do, because he's a difference making.
Speaker 3: He's gonna make a defense better. Mm hm.
Speaker 2: They played unbelievable on defense today. They got three pigs, got a fumble, so you see.
Speaker 1: Well you seen Brian Bridge.
Speaker 5: But listen, I posted a tweet yesterday, uh no today when I was watching the game, and I looked at the tweet and it's like, I asked people, how do I find old tweets about somebody?
Speaker 1: Because I was watching Buddy play last year and it was so good. Every week he was.
Speaker 5: Standing out on film, and I had some somebody did a little collage of all the tweets and it looked so goddamn creepy because I was tweeting about the man every goddamn monk during the season.
Speaker 1: He nice boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you seeing the interception that he made?
Speaker 1: That first one? Which one O the first one?
Speaker 2: He was both he had tober the man, but he was getting over it, just sloughed off and picked back on the seven route to CD right.
Speaker 1: Listen, there was no threat the sidelline right there. I'm a well, just play play back a little bit. It's no different than that.
Speaker 5: If you're in the open field and you and you got two men, you got to, you got to you got the number two running to the corner, and you got somebody in the flat too. I rather, I rather, I'd rather play. I'd rather play the corner route than play the god damn flat.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Interception O Joe, But he was coming down to take tober on the man because he got him in man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he just he was so late getting over right and just he just floated off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dacket throw the ball before CD was out of his break. He's like, well, hell oh, thank you, Dak. Yeah, it fell right off into the rock. That's tough, it is. It absolutely is Landy Ray says, feel better shining. Do you guys have a special routine or food to drink that always made made you feel better when you were ill as a kid, I remember watching Prices right, eating salt teams and drinking ginger rell.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get sick often. I don't get sick often. But we know, we know, we know it. Food, I ate, we know, we know it.
Speaker 3: I at nah.
Speaker 2: I ain't want to get sick because I don't know how that did in the North. But in the South you're gonna get some cast or you're gonna get some ass infinity. You get a whole bunch of stuff because they thought the key to getting anything out of your system is going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to sleep. You got a headache, ass down, you'll be all right.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out if I got a headache, why do I need to go poop?
Speaker 3: I got a you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got a cold, boy, you you need to take some action medicine, surple black drums cast or.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I just my stomach just hurt. You know sometimes your stomach just hurt. You know, your head just hurt. You got a cold or something. Man, I was like no, but uh, I tried not to drink because I don't want to be up all night because, like I said, my bladder is like this big. Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah. So because they already know when I get off the plane. Yeah, I go to the bathroom as soon as I got the plane.
Speaker 5: You just like, yeah, I'm I'm the complete opposite.
Speaker 1: I drink, I drink.
Speaker 2: I'll drink all d three days when I go into the badthrough Uh. Ash, we took we took a flight. We took a flight twelve thirteen hours. Ash ain't get up one time. She drank by four or five Coca colas, two bottles of water. Right, we can always, we can all We get all the way through a passport. We get all the way through uh what they call what they called it, ah immigration. Yeah, she waited. She gets to the hotel fifteen hours, who go fifteen hours? I go into the band through boat yoe and then the drug, a case of coke and two liters of water.
Speaker 1: We got to be able to hold that thing bad. I ain't holding nothing.
Speaker 2: That's why I get an I'll see because I'm going, sir, you need to fasten your seatbelt. You want to clean up some peat. You can let me go to the bathroom. But you can or you can work in a nurse home. You got one or two choices. I recommend you let me go to the bathroom. That's what that's my recommendation. You nice and said, hello, shoton oho, here's some good medicine. Get some whole bitter root. Cut it a little piece and chew it like gum. Wait cut who bitter root? It's called bitter root.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: I did not even know my voice was like this because I didn't I hadn't smoked to anybody today, so I didn't know. I didn't know my voice was like this until I had to do a read before I was like, oh man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't bad, ain't good good?
Speaker 5: I know, hey, listen, you know you're not supposed to swallow, but go ahead, you good man, go ahead over that foods that got you? I guess I need to hit the roll. Then, Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellaman said, if you had two options, you could either have a woman who makes just as much of you, just as much as you, if not more money, or you could have a woman who is up and up the same values as you, but not quite there yet.
Speaker 3: Which would you take?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go ahead and sit this or not before the answer, I ain't even get me in trouble saying the wrong ship.
Speaker 3: If I had a choice woman that makes just as much, if not.
Speaker 5: More, you gotta be careful too the way you answer that, at least be at least be real.
Speaker 1: Short.
Speaker 5: You ain't got, you ain't got. You ain't got much room for error. But it depends on who it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man o Joe, make it just as much as me, if not more.
Speaker 1: Boy, you ain't got no room for error. Be careful.
Speaker 2: Or same values. I think I'm gonna take the values. Yeah, I think gotta take the values because I mean, look me, I don't care. I don't care. I hell, you can make thirty thousand and fifty thousand were good. Yeah, we're gonna be good. Just understand that they Oh, daddy, daddy gotta work. Yeah, daddy gotta work.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The boss lady said, Hi shared, I work and play hard. A certain gent could ask a certain lady to ice cream crumble cookie for a birthday in Atlanta. She says, yes, they vine he gets his gift from his b day as friends, we should oh.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if he asked me out, what the hell is crumble cookie?
Speaker 5: Hey, man, Red order that from the big air coming in big as boxes. Man, the big old cookies. Man, I don't I don't listen. Try I tasted it. I don't see what the hole the hype is about it. I like my normal cookies I gave from publics. You know, you roll the dough out, put them on the foil, and put them in the oven. That's what I like. I like my old meal cookies. I like my my raisin, my old meal raisin cookies. I like my chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: All the extra humble this and crumble that, and then it costs too much. You've seen the price point of them cookies.
Speaker 3: Hey lady, I like lady cookies. That just me. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I like that cookie.
Speaker 5: Hey, all this new stuff man, all this new stuff man cost to dad much.
Speaker 1: I'm good, she said.
Speaker 2: I work hard, I play hard. A certain jet could have asked a certain lady to ice cream. I'm gonna have to take my LAC. I would have to take my lac tap pills with me for her birthday in Atlanta. She says, yes, they buying. Yeah, he gets his gift from his birthday as friends. Damn mm hmm, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, what do you think, oh Joe, what'd you think it?
Speaker 1: Sure don't I'm kind of confused on what they're trying to say.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I said, uh, break it down, break it down to me and and and layman terms.
Speaker 3: You know us.
Speaker 1: Another word long story showed on show. She tried to go twelve round with the champ Oh oh oh oh, she asked you on.
Speaker 8: The date she tried to go twelve round with a champy and get a number real quick, tell her tell us shoot your DM.
Speaker 1: I'm just a shoot up shoot under DM.
Speaker 5: Send him, send me your numbers in in on instagrams, send it to him.
Speaker 1: Sis, you got that foks on you? You got the sposor keep them things.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay. And she in Atlanta too, So that means, you know, that's I think. I think, you know, you gotta y'all make that happen. I want to know what happened. Hurry, Herry or her, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me two.
Speaker 2: You know, in all prize fights, we schedule them for twelve, right right, not out normally happened about two to three.
Speaker 3: Maybe he ain't been out of the third.
Speaker 2: I hain't been out of the third and several years o Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and get into a champ. Give it to the Hey, chap, that's what she want, that's what she asked for.
Speaker 2: I be on the rubies, yeah, hey, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You know I hit that clock. I put that star clock on.
Speaker 1: Them, right, But what's that? What's that? What that was?
Speaker 3: That's that's the clock that I hit.
Speaker 1: Oh you got a real clock?
Speaker 3: I be okay, I've been here fifteen minutes. Okay, it's tied to wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Tie, it's tied to put a ball on this book here.
Speaker 5: I know it's Hey, I gotta I gotta try that ad I gotta try that. Oh yeah, I have a whole clock, so you know how long you've been. Okay, that was nice.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Uh, Patrick Garth the Unk and Old Show, don't don't come to super Ball. Someone just stole my car man so much to be trying to put a small city. God is good though, love always, Damn Pat. Maybe it was a buffalo two falls in South Dakota, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Damn Alan Fletcher?
Speaker 2: Oh your un do NFL play players under the table until y'all saying something I didn't even think about it?
Speaker 3: No, not that not bruh.
Speaker 2: Look here, man, by the time, by the time, Roger Goodell, lay that fine and take so many draft picks from you, or you won't even.
Speaker 1: Have a team or you don't be able to have one for a long time.
Speaker 2: You have to cut so many players because you gonna take What are you gonna do is take that cap face, Yeah, take that cap space, Kevin knowing what Jr? My question is, is it a disappointment if Aaron just does not get another championship before he died retires?
Speaker 3: Now? I think it's disappointed that he didn't have one.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have more than one considering how talented he is and was now he's not the same player that he was was.
Speaker 3: But if you look at.
Speaker 2: It, the man got four MVPs and he's never been back to a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: And you look at the weapons that he had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the last couple of years he'd had a defense to compliment it. Yeah, it's it's I'm not saying. Look and what the expectations are this year?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 2: Because what did they say? This team is a quarterback away to be a serious playoff contenders. He hasn't played well, now.
Speaker 1: Well we're gonna see. Wait they played tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, Bills, Jes Bills.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Nice yes her at home? Yes, yes, nice one, so big boy toys. I'm a Steeler fan. My mom is a Raider fan in Oakland. Raider excuse me, a fan to be specific. I was talking trash after the wind. Now my mom is kicking me out of the house. She don't love me no more. What do I do? I ain't going nowhere, Mama.
Speaker 1: Period, she love you? Hey, I was squat.
Speaker 3: You know squatter's got rights in California.
Speaker 5: Yep, so do I I'm gonna try that going to big old houses fifty and is just squat in that thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you picked the wrong day to play, okay, you catch somebody on the day the right day, the wrong way.
Speaker 3: You play too much, y'all know, Damn well that is y'all house.
Speaker 2: Y'all going there, And then when people do something bad to you, Oh, you didn't have to do that. You could have called the authorities. Well, I called the authoritists and they wouldn't get there as up out of there. Man, don't be going in people house talking about you own this house and I purchased the deed and all people be playing entirely too much these days, don't y'all.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to figure out how those squads even have rights to be in something that they don't own.
Speaker 3: Man, Man, look here, we don't.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of crazy ass laws out here that do more protecting of people that shouldn't have rights as opposed to the people that aren't supposed to have rights. But that's a that's a story for another day. We'll discuss it, don't yo. But uh, come to my house and you want to talk about you own something up in there, you gonna get exactly what you're looking for, Jay, and he says, hey, can oyo, hey, o yo, owe you money, said, Obj will go get a thousand yards this year, break bread, Ojo.
Speaker 1: The season ain't over yet.
Speaker 3: Howbould you get so they played five?
Speaker 5: Ay?
Speaker 1: You know we only in week six, right, Yeah, we got a long week. We still got eleven games ago.
Speaker 2: The most yards OBJ has had in a season, it's probably what fourteen hundred? What's the most yards OBJ has had in the season, because what we can do is extrapolate what he would need to do in order.
Speaker 1: To it's possible.
Speaker 2: Fourteen fifty that's the most yards he's had in the season. So u huh his second year in the league? Fresh, what are you trying to say? He has not had a thousand yards of the season since twenty nine eighteen. We're year were in right now, twenty twenty four. Come on, break bread. Now, I will let you buy out or not below asking price if you play this out to the season.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to ask for a price.
Speaker 5: I got hope, Okay, I got please, Okay, now what you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, let's say five hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll tell you what pay out that original bed and then we could place a new bed for five hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna say I'm gonna stay with a thousand.
Speaker 2: Beg you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite ump shining Shark. He's your favorite Number eighty five. Liberty City is on Cincinnati, Bengal Legend Ring of fame Arterie Pro Bowler All Pro. He's Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson. Just call him Oho. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. And guys, do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts, every subscriber matter. We thank you for helping us ascend to where we've become where we are. Make sure you go check out Shade by the Portier. By the end of the year, we will be in between fourteen and sixteen states. If we're not currently in a state or sitting near you, we have it in stock. You can order it and we'll ship it right to your door. Please make sure you go follow my media company page on all platforms.
Speaker 3: That's Shayshape Media.
Speaker 2: And my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out unkin Oho T's are back in stock.
Speaker 3: I repeat, unkin Ocho T's are back in stock.
Speaker 2: And some of you guys have reached out to us and said, let us know that you have started to receive your orders. You got the email confirmation, so hopefully by this week all orders that were placed within the last three weeks will be shipped and you'll have your merchandise. We greatly appreciate your support and we even appreciate more your patients. Please make sure you go vote for us for the Signal Awards. Night Cap was nominated for two awards, Best Live Podcast Recording we're currently in second place, and the Best co Host Team. We're currently in second place. Voting is open through October seventeenth, midnight. Just like the webis, you can create an account and verify the email. Again, you have to create an account and verify your email Club Shayshape. We're nominated for three awards, Popular Culture and Variety Show, Best Athletes, Shaping Culture Show, and the Best Individual Episode, Best Guest Cat Williams. Thank you for your support. As always, the Bengals go on the road. And get a much needed win to approve to to and four. They beat the Giants seventeen to seven on the Roadarry Jones.
Speaker 3: Hell head hung low.
Speaker 2: They lose at home for the third time this season and for the fourth time in fourth meeting for home games because remember they lost the playoff game last year. They lost the Detroit Lions forty seven to nine, even though the Even though the win was bittersweet, they did lose Hutchison eight Hutchison for the remaining of the season with a compound leg fraction.
Speaker 3: Who else.
Speaker 2: The Ravens beat the Commanders twenty three, thirty to twenty three, win their fourth straight game. Lamar Jackson was sensationed with three hundred and twenty three passing yards and Dereck Henry had over one hundred and thirty yards rushing as they win four straight. The Bucks go on the road and win fifty one to twenty seven over the Saints. The Texans trounced the Patriots. The Texas are now five to one, and the Eagles beat the Browns twenty sixteen. Steelers beat the Raiders, Bears beat the Jags beat the Titans. So again, thank you for joining us tuning in for another episode of Nightcap tomorrow heith O show, We'll see you tomorrow after Monday Night Football.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us, I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Goodnight.
Speaker 6: The Volume