Speaker 1: You're listening to mess Hey, we haven't did a solo in a long time.
Speaker 2: Let me see your hand. Wow, it's actually and why have we not done a solo in a while.
Speaker 1: My sister been on her Carmen San Diego. We've been sitting in our homes because it's cold. It's cold, it's cold, it's freezing. It's like, why are we coming out? It's like, why don't we do this on zoom? Yeah? Why no? Well, zoom is not I don't like podcasts on zoom.
Speaker 2: You don't like it. No, I feel like there's a delay. Yes, and the chemistry don't chemistry the same way. This is true.
Speaker 1: This is true, you know, And it's there's a there's a slight unprofessionalism that is even like higher than how we get down usually right, usually because you're like, oh, this screen is blocking, so you don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, I'm texting.
Speaker 1: I'm taking news, my mic is muted, I'm not toes right, I'm not wearing pans. Yeah, I'm sitting on the floor. I see them on the ground in my apartment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's no way to be. And now we're hearing the studes. That's good. Wow, how you doing, luscious?
Speaker 1: You're giving mocahntis O friend, you know, just a couple you know, I got some uh some nice bundles in that the lady did cut and when she started cutting, I wanted to be like, actually, I just want you to leave it straight because I paid for the inches, but she had already started. Yeah, And sometimes you're like, I wanna, I want to trust you, Mama's but now when you put your card down, you're like, you need to trust me. I can't trust I gave you a deposit. I need for you to watch a couple of tutorials on cutting before I arrived.
Speaker 2: It looks good though, so well, no worry, thank you.
Speaker 1: But you know, I had to juge it up for the for the podcast where people can't even see me, but they will when the clip comes out the clib they I'll be like, we see them, we see them when they see the when they see the clip, they're gonna be like, that doesn't look like twenty eight inches, And it does.
Speaker 2: It does. It's layered.
Speaker 1: Can we get some human hair, some raw Indian hair sponsors for the pod? I would love that, and you know, and or or twenty thousand or more a week. Oh that was the sentence, twenty thousand dollars a week. Yes, no, no, no, no, not twenty thousand. Did I say twenty or two?
Speaker 2: You said twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: The lady, the lady, the lady who went to pack palistin Palistine steps.
Speaker 2: She was to Pakistan, Pakistan. Yes, she in Dubai. Now when she got arrested, we.
Speaker 1: Knew that was going to happen. She was just having too much fun in Pakistan. There were videotaping her doing committing a bunch of crimes in Dubai, and Dubai don't play.
Speaker 2: She got on the flight, they took her off the flight.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad for her because it was like, imagine, well they said that she was having like a manic episode. Imagine having like such a productive manic episode. You get on a flight and then the next thing you know, you're literally like the mayor.
Speaker 2: She was like a mayor there like their cameras every show.
Speaker 1: So what was her name ONNKA, Yeah, Onesia, on Asia, on Asia. So she went to Passakhistan. You know this, it's very hard change to Pakistan. Huh to meet a man? Yes, who was catfishing her, but she was catfishing him. I think she was catfishing him first. But then he was also like eighteen eighteen nineteen. I think he was eighteen. So she had like a Nicki Minaj filter on, so he thought that's what she looked like. And then she got there and it was a grown ass woman from New York. And the crazy thing is is that they said that she's like thirty and I said, I heard thirty three. I said, who's thirty three? She like somebody's auntie for real. But you know what I said, let me not, let me not, let me just let her live. You said, you said, you listen, but don't judge.
Speaker 2: I will not judge.
Speaker 1: Okay, you listen, I judge you just yeah. But I also was just like happy for her. You know, she had so many hits, she had so many lines. That's what people are missing. People need to sound bite. You just say yeah, yea yea yea yeah. No, you have to make sure something stays. So the people were remember you sound by and she said twenty thousand or more or two k or more. She was supposed to get paid two thousand a week or more. And did they pay her that I saw her like holding the money they paid her.
Speaker 2: They paid her something.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was twenty thousand dollars or land or whatever, but they was giving her everything she wanted in more. Now she did ask for land. But she has grown kids. How was she thirty three? She capfishing us too, she is her grown kids were like, oh, our mom is mentally unstable. But the thing is is that why can't I have the mental illness that will give me the confidence to say all that and be like, you're gonna give it to me me?
Speaker 2: I'm like, may I have sub.
Speaker 1: A crumb, a crumb, a crumb of opportunity, a croom of a chunk. Yes, it's just silly. So I actually she was inspiring. She's like the affirmations I need, She said, I don't chase, I attract. Give me two thousand dollars a week or more?
Speaker 2: Don't you have?
Speaker 1: Then your is important? Yet I think that's okay, that's a good let's talk about it. Yes, let's let's unpack this. Yeah, it's the or more. A lot of us, specifically women, we're afraid to ask for stuff because we're like, we don't want to be seen as difficult. We don't want to be seen as like hard to work with, so we don't even ask for.
Speaker 2: The full of month that we want.
Speaker 1: We be like, if you could spare, if it's possible, but you got to hit him with that that lady energy.
Speaker 2: We get him with the or more because I know you got it.
Speaker 1: You can and you will and you'll get it if you want, if you want me. Uh.
Speaker 2: But also I think, like I think it's.
Speaker 1: Mess not knowing your worth and like even not exaggerating the worth, even if you're like he actually actually.
Speaker 2: Should not be charging that.
Speaker 1: It's like you know what, double it, charge it, double it, double it, double liters else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so did you did you have mess for the week?
Speaker 2: We haven't had our mess in a while.
Speaker 1: I did have mess for you today and I don't remember what it is and I meant to write it in the dock. Damn. Okay, I'll start with my mess. I say, well, I guess it's like a few.
Speaker 2: A few mess a few.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that like I'm obsessed with New York. I love I like this is the place that I am going to perish, but it constantly is embarrassing me.
Speaker 2: Constantly, Oh you hit our hit bar trash can again. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so embarrassing because I'm on the I'm on the train with my gal and uh she had to she had to come here just randomly. And so we're on the train and uh, the train is chaotic anyway, and it's just like, don't look at anything, just sit the fun. So we sit down and I'm smiling because I'm like in New York. And this man comes on with this big ass backpack and he's like he tells this guy. He's like, yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to get up. And it's a white dude. He's telling this white guy get up the black stand. He said, yeah, you're gonna you're gonna have to give me that seat. And the guy was like, but I'm sitting here. He's like, run me that seat. It's nine to him. I said, this is pretty aggressive. We have not had our coffee yet.
Speaker 2: Run me that seat.
Speaker 1: He said it loud too, and so we all were like, sir, give him the seat.
Speaker 2: And I said, it is black history, mo, so you should you actually should be getting up.
Speaker 1: But then this the guy, I don't know if he got like brand new merrials and on, and he was feeling himself.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like, no, no, I'm sitting here.
Speaker 1: I said, there's a fighter is about to break out right in front of a visitor who's who stays saying like, I can't believe you live. You live in New York. It's the jungle, right literally right. So then a guy doesn't get up, and then the guy who yelled at him his.
Speaker 2: Big ass backs he it stands.
Speaker 1: Right in front of her backpack is literally right in this dude's face.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for him to ask for the manager, the brain it was, and he was. The guy was cursing too, and I was like, I'm about to give up my seat.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: And so then this this Caribbean woman who was sitting next to the white dude.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, not just let's just score. Let's it's not worthy.
Speaker 1: And she gets up with him. She gets up with him, holds his hand and moves. I said, no, she was the help, No she was not. I was disappointed in her. I said, he's fine, you know you should get up.
Speaker 2: What's the age of the white dude?
Speaker 1: You think I'm gonna say it? Was about like thirty thirty thirty three.
Speaker 2: So he looked thirty three. That means he was like nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the black dude, the black dude, it was so much dust and dander.
Speaker 2: I can't that age, is you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I said? And there was so much dust and dander.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile he was on the train with his girl and she sat down and he was like.
Speaker 2: Can you believe he didn't want to get me my seat? I was like, oh, and she's with him and we're sitting at she got a girlfriend, girl, I'm getting from this scatter girl.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, if you were ever like, oh no, why nobody want this man?
Speaker 2: The dustiest of them?
Speaker 1: I think I felt like he was the CEO of dust yelling at paying citizens on the train. Girlfriend right there, right there? Now, where was the girlfriend sitting right next to us? Right next to us? Oh, so across across from the beige dude. Yeah, the beige Bandit it was. It was insane to see. And I was just like, this is freaking New York.
Speaker 2: But I love it and I don't want to live. I can't leave. I can't leave. I have to stay here no matter what.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Yeah, but she was just like, and you want me to move here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, if.
Speaker 1: You if you want to be with me, yeah, if you want to be my lover, yeah, with my city.
Speaker 2: I gotta get with my city. Yeah. So there's that. Yeah, have you thought of your mess yet? Or I got some train mess for you. Boom, let's talk. So I get off.
Speaker 1: The train to wait for another train, and I'm waiting on the platform.
Speaker 2: I have my big gass AirPod max in.
Speaker 1: I'm living my best life and this guy comes over and compliments my outfit and I was like, thank you, and then he goes, listen, I'm not the man that'll buy you flowers, but I am the man who won't hit you.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh, what is caused my music for that? What a cell?
Speaker 1: But then he was talking to me and I was like, and somebody there was a woman like sitting on the bench that was like.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, ma'am, you cannot right.
Speaker 1: But then he's talking to me and it's getting more and more erratic, and I was like, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait is this a is this on house man? I know? Or like a hip dude? Like you can't really never know by the fit.
Speaker 1: You have no idea because the beard wasn't you know. You know, the beard wasn't given like pubes. It was given like well grown. But the fit was given dusty.
Speaker 2: Dander, Yeah, dusty dander. But I don't know. Maybe he was wearing but let's siaga, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, vintage, vintage, a consignment shop second hand.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: But I just I just put my headphones back in and I turned the noise cancelation off. I think we actually in this time in twenty twenty five. Noise cancelation is a no because anything can happen, I know, but it's so good to not hear the city that's so loud. Yeah, he literally never sleeps. But it's this, it's the soundtrack to a lot of our demise, and so we gotta we have to be alert. We have to know what's going on. I need to know one because I'm nosy. And two it's like, yes, it is good to be like not in the mix of the noise, But what if somebody comes on the train and like, ILL kill.
Speaker 2: All of y'all.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that because I'm busting Brent Fayaz and I have no idea what's going on? So you got at least if you're gonna have the noise cancelings, you got have one like slanted so you can kind of hear. Yeah, but then my equilibrium is off. If I if I only have girl, you could have an off equilibrium or you could be off.
Speaker 2: The train, or you could be off with your head, off with your head thank you? Yeah. Yes. In other news, I also another thing that was mess. You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, I don't know what it is, but it's been it's been happening for like six months now. But my anxiety has been insane. I'm just like anxious all the time. So I was like, you know what I'm gonna go. I gotta get back on medication again. And so for anxiety and depression, my girlies, where are you Zola f well buttrend where is my prozac?
Speaker 2: Hunt here for you. I'm speaking for y'all.
Speaker 1: So I say, you know, let me re up because when I was in LA I didn't have health insurance and it costs like over one hundred dollars every single time to get my prescription plus psychiatrists plus therapists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, girl, yeah, you got to take out a swamp.
Speaker 1: PPP loan if you want your mental health in order. So I come back and I'm like excited about getting back on medication. And do you know this r FK junior senior citizen. What he is trying to like basically stop antidepressants. He's like, Oh, it's the it's more addictive than like cocaine and heroin or whatever, and it makes people more aggressive and it's the cause for school shootings.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: And he said, if you've ever been on antidepressants, he's going to put you in a like a wellness.
Speaker 2: Camp, a concentration camp.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what That's exactly what it is. The wellness now is concentration is now well girl.
Speaker 2: The worm in his brain is working all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm the this is the this is the year that people are just saying anything, and and these are people who are saying anything and they have power, and they have power and they're in charge.
Speaker 2: So did he get the job? He was confirmed, He was, yeah, you got the job. Shut up America.
Speaker 1: You raggedy beat America is messing America. You raggedy beat America. America problem several problems.
Speaker 2: But we've been had a problem.
Speaker 1: But this was when I when I read that late last night, I said, of course, of course, when I said I'm gonna get my life in order, RK was like, actually, now, what's the most can you get? Well, Buttrin and Solo off and things like that in.
Speaker 2: Bulk, can you costco that? Can you say some for aray that.
Speaker 1: We're not girls and we're not harvesting nuts for the what I'm saying, when if you're not gonna be able to get them in the next couple of months, is there a way to be like double or nothing? I don't know, bitch, I just know I'm cutting everything off. I don't want to hear nothing. And so after that, I said this, this is exactly why I hate like being in the know and knowing the news, because it ruins the vote.
Speaker 2: Every time I.
Speaker 1: Said, Hey, if you don't want me to be a fucking shaking ass chihuah wah, give me my pills.
Speaker 2: And so I'm.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure that's in the constitution. Give me liberty and give me pills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need the pills. It's a part of my right. I think it's in the Thomas Jefferson edition.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm I fully know that. You know, Martin Luther King had a dream and the dream was it was for you to be on anti anxiety medicare. Rightly, he said that should not shake.
Speaker 2: Should That's biblical. Man.
Speaker 1: He was a reference referenced Martin Luther King Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Speaking of American politics, you know, we don't usually talk about that here, but Elon Musk bought his raggedy ass son and yes, I'm calling the baby raggedy to the Oval office and he was wiping his boogers on the table and he told Trump to hush, and he said, you're not the president to Donald Trump. So and this is while reporters are like talking to his dad. My dude, the dad is wearing a sport coat and a T shirt. Who to be rich and white in America? Because if we was going to the White House, you know we would be I would wear a little tuxedo from YSL. Yeah. He had an LL bean like and it wasn't even brand new, like it didn't have the tag on it, like he hadn't been had that.
Speaker 2: He looked like a Burlington coat.
Speaker 1: Factory at like uh patron And the son was literally digging in his nose and wiping boogers on the Declaration of Independence and I.
Speaker 2: Just and Trump come saying he's like he's a genius. This is he's a genius. It's like Trump looks sedated.
Speaker 1: So all the pills that RFK Twig said, who can't have?
Speaker 2: Trump? Is on right now?
Speaker 1: Girl, I said, what is going on? But I actually was like, am I on Bravo right now?
Speaker 2: Is the channels on Bravo? Because it's really just giving unhinged? And just like life Andy Cohen, did you produce he might have? It might be a Ryan Seacrest production as well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I'm you know, I'm not here for people bringing their kids around all the time.
Speaker 2: I just can't get nanny's. You ain't got no grandma's, no cousins.
Speaker 1: Grandma grandma's don't exist no more because people waiting too long to have kids. And also, I know grandma's is just tired. They were like, I don't care, I don't want to make anything from scratch anymore. Oh yeah, the grandma's grandma's doing is the new grandma?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And actually, you know what so many so man, these people need to be having a hobby, which is cooking.
Speaker 2: Some of them, I don't want them out and about talking to people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, him bringing his son reminds me of like, now, I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: This, but I think you should.
Speaker 1: We You know, I have friends that have kids that are just like, yeah, I'm just gonna bring.
Speaker 2: Bring the baby mine is every time? Is this is this appropriate for the kids? I know people are rolling blunts in the back.
Speaker 1: Is this is this where the baby's fingers with every they got the dexterity.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, want the baby to help? I assist? Yeah with the rolling? Okay, right?
Speaker 1: You know, like you know back in the day when people use typewriters and they would be like ding and slide it back.
Speaker 2: You wipe it on the baby's mouth for them to lick it.
Speaker 1: So you want you want the baby to lick to seal the blunt booger blunt. Oh my gosh, gosh, but gosh, I'm high. Okay, you know what we should We should tell Elon that we should know.
Speaker 2: We don't need this million dollar ideas. That's what it is, Shark tank.
Speaker 1: Listen, sharks, I got a great idea for y'all today.
Speaker 2: Baby blunt, baby blunts.
Speaker 1: I think you know girls who are on the go, they would love a little baby blunt. Listen, go girt these little fruit apple sauce things, baby blunt. Baby spliffs baby, I mean splifs splifts four kids. That's not like cars for kids, but that and.
Speaker 2: It's not mess. I'm here for that. Okay.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I was just like, I have to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we're going. We're going, Cowboy Carter, We're going. We're going to Texas. We're going, we are gonna go see Cowboy Carter.
Speaker 1: I I got I.
Speaker 2: Was out of town. I was in London and had the wrong.
Speaker 1: Dates for the tickets that I thought I was gonna go see Renaissance for and.
Speaker 2: To me Renaissance to the tour that I should I have. No, you did have tickets.
Speaker 1: I was like, you did a ticket, and then it was it was the wrong you had tickets.
Speaker 2: I could not believe you was gonna fly to la to see her, and it was like, I'm in London still, I could not believe. I know, unbelievable. I'm upset.
Speaker 1: And now it's okay, Cowboy Carter, I don't know what the visual is gonna be.
Speaker 2: You're saying this on on air. I am we none of us know what the visual is gonna be, none of us. No, we don't.
Speaker 1: But the mess, the biggest mess is everybody is upset about these ticket prices.
Speaker 2: How how are y'all? Everybody's up. Everybody is furious. They're like okay, okay, b okay okay. And it's like, hey, she just won Album of the Year. What did you do you think she was gonna get a bogo? Like you bought a ticket.
Speaker 1: Now we're getting you your friend in Like this is not friends and family, and that's the problem. Also, if you were, if you don't really have the money, you could sit in like the four hundred section. Baby, No, even those are expensive. Up there, even those are expensive. Sit with the lord up top Olympus and watch her with binocular just to be in Beyonce's like almost air, like in her air vicinity. It's gonna run you about six seven hundred dollars. No tickets up there, it's not six hundred dollars. People were people were complaining about being in the queue, and they were like, oh, you know, this is just in this economy, this is just so crazy.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Let me.
Speaker 1: Say something to the people right now complaining about Beyonce ticket prices.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go to the show. You have to go. You don't have to go. We need to go. You do not have to go. All of us have to go.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have to go, babe. You can watch it on Netflix when it reairs.
Speaker 2: Because you know it's gonna be a documentary. You know, somebody at the show is gonna be live watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they you know what, there's just people who are like, hey, I've been a fan for so long. She should be for the people. We always you know, lifting her up this stir and it's just like, hey, everybody feels so entitled to like what celebrities should be doing, Like they need.
Speaker 2: To give back, they need to speak up.
Speaker 1: No, they need to work. And they're like, run me my money, tea every time.
Speaker 2: Run me my money.
Speaker 1: When has when has Beyonce ever been cheap? I've never heard of like a reasonable Yes, how's to do it all wrong? How? And some of your finest unfinished work, I can't believe a second, but I had to. It's because you know, she always has like a tretage, like it's something at the end all the stuff that Michelle was wearing that was that was the scraps of the Beyonce stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're so rude.
Speaker 1: So you need more fabric for Beyonce's ass. And they were like, Michelle, whatchu like two A size zero?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But my my thing as a as an artist, right, obviously I'm not Beyonce level, But it's like, hey again.
Speaker 2: Two thousand or more.
Speaker 1: Give give people what they deserve, like the value of If you say that she's the best, right, and you say every time you've gone to a performance you're like, oh my god, blown away, I felt baptized all this stuff, then well, how much what makes sense?
Speaker 2: Twenty dollars dollars? Oh okay, yeah, eighty dollars.
Speaker 1: You said twelve dollars, you're all but eighty dollars.
Speaker 2: It's just a hundred bucks. She is feeling stadiums. It's just unrealistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you're feel in stadiums, do you need all this money from everybody here?
Speaker 2: But you also have to think production.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's in that big ass magical set around. Yes, it's dancers learning choreo and they gotta be on the flast six seven eight.
Speaker 2: She's paying a lot.
Speaker 1: Her tors are expensive to produce, and then she has to get paid for herself.
Speaker 2: Not everybody can be a Zilia Banks and a two inch bust down and just pointing in the back. Shout out to you, sir.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, shout out to you. You know what you did? You know what you did? You know what you did last summer girl, she do show up in an a social look. And I mean the hair beat done is done? Yeah no, and she's she's on the mic, the mic is on. She takes her shirt off, so sometimes the shirt is not even in the budget.
Speaker 2: Hey, and she can do that.
Speaker 1: That's for her, and you know all of the twelve hundred gays that come to her show. But Beyonce is something different. It's something different every time. And it's like, I don't know what. I don't know what horse is coming out that? What's this horse name? What's this white horse name? There was rain, the crystal one. Now, don't know the horses had the horse? Yeah, the horses in the back, the horses they carrying right everywhere. You know why the tickets are so expensive? Blue Ivy's feet don't win. It did Blue Blue, Mom, if you want me to be a part of the show, which you know it's people coming to see me.
Speaker 2: Then she also received album all the Year. You just you have to respect Blue.
Speaker 1: You have to respect miss Blue, and she wants more and she deserves at this time, Hey, I'm no longer questioning people's prices, no more.
Speaker 2: Either you either you got it or you don't. That's crazy. You not questioning prices.
Speaker 1: No more.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not because as me, I'm talking about me as an art I'm I'm always like.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's too much.
Speaker 1: It's like it's not because people are finding the money to get Rode.
Speaker 2: They sell their kidneys, Loop.
Speaker 1: Six and Kim k and Skims and all this other stuff. They're they're buying the stuff, so like keeping the rich rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, if you want to if you want to experience which something like that concert is a live performances, I think you should pay the money.
Speaker 2: Now, you got two options.
Speaker 1: You could buy the Beyonce tickets or you could buy a carton of eggs.
Speaker 2: Either way, you spending a lot of money. It's going about three hundred and fifty five dollars and you know what. And on that note, we gotta go. We got to go.
Speaker 1: It's just too expensive to survive. And that's why you can no longer survive. You have to steal, promoting, stealing, thievery. You got to steal from Paul to pay Peter, to hang out with Robert, Robert yepper. That's not in a bible. I don't know, Robert.
Speaker 2: What is it? Pick of pepper, pickup pepper, pick a pel what is it called? I don't know what? Nursery rhyme.
Speaker 1: This is pickup pepper, Piper, Piper, Chappelle, Chappelle, pay Pete, steal from Peter to pay Paul, and then you can sleep with Matthew, Matthew, Mark Luke and John exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that girl, that book, Our book is on fire right now, girl girl, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Listen, We're gonna be there, I say. Beyonce is a woman of a particular age. She's been doing this.
Speaker 2: For a long twenty five years.
Speaker 1: When you think about professional athletes, they start real young and then they end like at thirty something, depending on the sport.
Speaker 2: Some people stay longer because they want to play with their sons or whatever.
Speaker 1: Lebron James, but I think they their bodies break down. Eventually they got to stop playing. Beyonce is still dancing, Mike is still on.
Speaker 2: She's amazing.
Speaker 1: She's still hitting every single boom cack.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Not a hair not in place, right. I mean the hair is at a place because the fan is blowing nop.
Speaker 1: But it's still it still gets no lace, no lace, you don't see. You don't see no like she's not having no nip slips like her. Her stuff is always perfect because she's a perfectionist and she's not gonna be doing this for that much longer.
Speaker 2: So go see her while she's still.
Speaker 1: In Hope, Go see her with Some people are so upset that they didn't get to see Whitney and Prince and Michael Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. It's legit, the same thing.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson was different, just gonna come out and stand there and people would scream for ten minutes and free and they had to carry people on stretchers. I mean, I want that, I want.
Speaker 2: I want that. I don't want that for me. I want something you want to be like to do that when you came out on stage. I want them to. I want them to go on.
Speaker 1: If I came out on to the stage and somebody was screaming for ten minutes, I'm calling security.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, ten minutes one person screaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if the whole room is screaming, you're gonna be like, you're gonna sit in it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like now for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's why people trying to do the wicked. I didn't. Yeah, I didn't realize you were doing the Beyonce and Dubai. Is that played? Is that? I can't?
Speaker 1: I love being toned down.
Speaker 2: You know who's not deaf?
Speaker 1: The people that are on TikTok doing this new trend that is ridiculous. Talk to us about the trans friends. Oh, it's all about talking. It's called talk her or him through it. Talk him or her through it.
Speaker 2: Guys, that's not like a Jason derul Lo song. We've gone through We've gone too far.
Speaker 1: It's all the things that people are saying, the stuff that you say to people.
Speaker 2: During during sex. Okay, what's that? It's weird. That's weird to read some of them for you that around here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at it. Should I read it sexy? Or should I just say it?
Speaker 2: Regularly. I mean, how would you how would you say it? Look at it? That's what you said. Look what you did, Look what you did. I think I've said that one before.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have all right, good girl, I ain't done, I ain't dying.
Speaker 2: Coming back for a second.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this is a good one. Where are you going? Where are you going?
Speaker 2: And then they drag you back.
Speaker 1: Grip it, grip it, grip it, grip it? What if you're gripping it and they're like is it not gripped enough?
Speaker 2: That awkward one?
Speaker 1: What if you're gripping it but your hand is dry and it's like a loosen your grip?
Speaker 2: Hey did you wash your hands on it?
Speaker 1: And then it's another guy was.
Speaker 2: Like, see you made a mess. Now you got to clean it up. Hey listen, I am not I am not the.
Speaker 1: You know, respectability police or whatever. But these people were really saying this stuff and making the faces and I was like, just took camera on to camera and the comments were oild. Now in the videos on TikTok, are they listening all the things they say?
Speaker 2: Are they just sharing like one or two.
Speaker 1: Know they're saying they're like this is the top the aa if you want to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: This is what you say, but I don't. What do I say when I don't want to get pregnant?
Speaker 1: But the girl was like, don't say this because you will get pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was wild for that video. They're just want to see what I want to see? What what's on the script? The craziest one A guy is in jail.
Speaker 1: I guess a friend or a girlfriend called him, tell me time and was like, hey, here's the trend?
Speaker 2: Can you tell the people?
Speaker 1: And then he I tell you he was having flashbacks of when he was out.
Speaker 2: He was like he even said he said, oh I can't wait to get out. I can't wait to get out. What was he saying? This is a guy in jail. All right, my time five, y'all we already know the trend.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna get in, but look it. You know when you get behind it, right, he's just going slowly fast.
Speaker 2: You gotta hear it with them look at me, And then she started looking at you.
Speaker 1: You gotta manipulate it real quick.
Speaker 2: This guy's in jail. Friend let in jail.
Speaker 1: I would like the people don't know that that man is cute. He hasn't pretty smile. Yeah, he looked like somebody who would be like looking he's in.
Speaker 2: He's got the wired yellow headphones. Mind you, they're not Apple.
Speaker 1: They're not even Nike. Those is the and he looks like he's got all his tea. He has a hairline. The comments, uh, the breathing and the mic.
Speaker 2: He was busy. He said that boy got pressure built up. Some of them. Don't let him out.
Speaker 1: He's freaked out. Oh my god, he said. Manipulation is the key. Keep him right where he's at. Yeah, leave him there. Okay, listen. In the criminal justice system, there are a couple of crimes that are especially heinous. He doing the sexual ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't look at me. I just I just can't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I am so shy in general, Like in bed you shy. I'm not shy, but I think girl, and I'm not shy, but I'm like, yo, I didn't said it all. I feel like I'm repeating stuff what you're saying me. Oh nah, I'm just being I just be repeating.
Speaker 2: What should be repeating. Is good, it's good? You like it? Yeah, Like I don't know. I'm like, you know it's good.
Speaker 1: Is it good.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, come on now, I don't know, I'm like, hmmm.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is is that, like with being with like women, I am more like just in the moment and I'm not thinking of things to say.
Speaker 2: But guys, I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Was saying a whole bunch of anything and everything because I was like, let's finish this, let's this gotta be done. I'm ready. I'm ready for it to end. Oh okay, wrap it up, yeah, wrap it, wrap it up. Then I got a long day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That was saying come come, if you don't, let's go come yeah, come now right? Yeah, the car caught ye cabs there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, exactly. I'm gonna say some of these for tomorrow. Really no, yeah, I'm gonna report back to the group chat. No, specifically to the city chat. You got to schedule in talking through it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm into talking through it, but I'm also into you talking me through it.
Speaker 2: Maybe all right, now.
Speaker 1: You gott you're getting flashbacksis let me get some wreners.
Speaker 2: Everybody take a sip. It's a damp in here.
Speaker 1: The windows are fall you know, that's seeing in Titanic when they're in the car and then she put a hand on the window. That's what's happening in here today. That was really sensual. I was like, we need to have more moments like that. It just felt like real classy, artsy.
Speaker 2: What does happen with us right now? No, I'm saying Titanic? Okay, now us too sure? I mean telling somebody to.
Speaker 1: Hurry it up, gotta go. I think your car is here. Yeah, my dad's home. That's how you're talking through it. You gotta.
Speaker 2: You try to get my dad's home. I don't have a dad.
Speaker 1: Friend you had, mister know who he is, Mister Sidney Portier.
Speaker 2: You know what ness is. I don't. I don't know who my dad is or what he looked like or anything.
Speaker 1: You don't know nothing about I don't know that man, not one fact, not one thing. There was actually a running joke in my with my sister that like a guy will come and was like, Yo, your dad is really mister blah blah blah, And it was like, excuse me, your sister.
Speaker 2: Don't know neither.
Speaker 1: Like nobody has an inclination as to what mister Washington is doing.
Speaker 2: He's gag. Last name was not Washington. I nick my mother legit r I P.
Speaker 1: I think she put a whole bunch of names in a hat and she wanted to pick one out.
Speaker 2: Washington. Yeah, oh Washington. Yeah, because your mother's last name was not Washington, well she changed it, but she never got married.
Speaker 1: I think the crazy thing is is that all the women in the families, in my family, it's like, y'all are the best storytellers. They That's why I feel like I'm a storyteller. I was raised off stories, fallacies, fables, all of that.
Speaker 2: The girls lying.
Speaker 1: It's like, is our last name Robinson or is it Washington or is it Hicks? Like?
Speaker 2: What is it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking to you, America. I want y'all to help us get to the bottom of who who is the father? Can we do a show who's your dad?
Speaker 2: That's different? Nasty? Yeah? Through it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about yeah my dad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let me see your feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like looking in the mirror. Oh god, and let me touch shows eos fasty Now it's a horror flick.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, girl, Stay with me, Stay with me now, I gotta go. My uber is here. That's crazy. Okay, that was that was a little journey. I mean, it's always the way to go. It was a journey speaking of men in your life, man in our lives.
Speaker 1: You know, asap Rocky has this court case and Rihanna has been showing a religiously to support her.
Speaker 2: Man. My man, my man, my man.
Speaker 1: Imagine being a billionaire who smells amazing and has light green eyes, hair done, hair, always done well.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight percent of the time. Okay, well it was a there was a blonde era that I was like, why are we doing anyway? Imagine being all of that and.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to court to support your man for something that he did before before you was.
Speaker 2: Dating Robin just like us since we all got him. Well not me, I'm a lesbian, but for y'all.
Speaker 1: She's just like, I've never supported a man in court. So no, I supported a.
Speaker 2: Woman in jail. What remember, Marie, No, don't remember. I was Miami. I was dating a girl.
Speaker 1: She stole somebody's drugs, she was on the run. Was gay, Thelma and Louise or just Delm and Louise. And then it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were I was like, is this what friendship is? Now? Was not driving off a cliff together. You don't think. I think that's for the game if they not on a meds. Oh nope, shout out to r wait bring it back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so then she she pulls a fire alarm in an elevator.
Speaker 2: The cops come. Was she on the drugs on the other Yeah? Yeah, she was on c K one? What's K one? Co K and and Molly? She was on all of it. She was on Why is that called c K one? I don't know. That's what the That's what the gays told me in the club. That's what they said. That's CK one anywhere like kelvin Klin Kelvin Klein one. That's what I thought. And they were like coke, Ky and Molly.
Speaker 1: Yes, that feels like too many things, because don't k bring you down, and coke keeps you up and Miley makes things feel good.
Speaker 2: We fall down, but we get up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's all about balancing. I don't feel like balance, babe. Well, two things bring you up and one of them brings you down. You don't know about that life, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: With your ja. So book A F in the Bible said, don't do c K.
Speaker 1: One any who she gets arrested because she fought the police.
Speaker 2: Okay, bm BLM. But but she was white, Okay, n l I n l I.
Speaker 1: And so she gets arrested and I had to wait outside of Miami Dade for her.
Speaker 2: I thought she was getting.
Speaker 1: Emmy dead Miami Day, Yes, And it was ninety eight degrees and there was people waiting for their sons, they husbands, they uncles, and you wait for your girl, and I wait she was I don't think she even claimed me friend. What Yeah, well that was the drugs. Yeah, it's also were you waiting outside of Miami Dade in flip flops?
Speaker 2: Were your toes out at the jail? My toes were definitely in. Your toes were out. The girl was in. That's crazy toes out. Girl in tita.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, god, yeah, I feel I feel bad.
Speaker 2: She's coming.
Speaker 1: She's coming with some looks though. I love the suits. You know she's doing a little side parts. Oh yeah, Rihanna shown her. She weren't the glasses. She looked, you know, smart and professional. There was a video of her coming out of the courtroom and somebody was like, who wears.
Speaker 2: Fur Furv's murder? Who still wears real fur? And all of paparazzi was like, she does and the fur looks good.
Speaker 1: They were like, and she just you know, had a little smirkle on her face and she got in the car and I don't know it might go to jail.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's help. We're gonna put that on the on the prayer list asap. Free. We freed him when he was locked up in Sweden or whatever.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Run that back. No, you only get one you get out of jail free card, and everybody can get three chances.
Speaker 1: What if I've never been to jail, you get three get out of jail free chances. But I don't get nuh girl, you better try, girl. Take your time, girl, but also rush it up, shurry it up. You know what the thing is is that we take that.
Speaker 2: I think the term ride or die, that's mess. That's mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll ride, but I will not die if I have to go to jail. You're not showing up.
Speaker 2: My toes's not gonna be out, Okay, I would hope not. Have some respect. I'm a knee hot boot with the toes cut off. No, if you did that, I said judge. Peep told judge get her out of here.
Speaker 1: It's like your toes would be the sustain stain oh over road.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, is there anybody that you would be like not showing up for in jail?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you most people? Really? If most people?
Speaker 1: If you got time and you're just like, let me pull a look and there's paparazzi.
Speaker 2: That's it's good.
Speaker 1: Pr Actually, is it good, you know, to show up to jail to support a friend. Yeah, looks and everything. You know, paparazzi gonna be there. That means my friend is famous. Yeah, and you got big glasses and stuff, different hats. I could see you pulling stunts like okay.
Speaker 2: I would rent the runway, poor mom.
Speaker 1: They're like, so I know that you know hoodah, hooda who didn't what's her name?
Speaker 2: Who didn't? Whatever? The other woman named?
Speaker 1: Are you saying, holda holda holda yeah, Huda beauty, Yeah, hold a holder on the TV?
Speaker 2: Or who the beauty? My bad? Hold on? Hoodo? You know what I meant? Who do who? Who do you? Who? Girl? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this one I don't know if this is I mean, this is mess obviously, you know.
Speaker 2: February it's all about.
Speaker 1: Love black love, Love on Love, just since I don't know if it's about black live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I try I try to. Well yeah, same me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah but wait, what did you do for Valentine's Day? You have had my show, your show, so technically I'm celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so you really Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I had the show, I didn't have time for all the stuff that this person is trying to plan.
Speaker 2: I don't know he has a whole day for me planned, so us give us some itinerary. Look at it.
Speaker 1: That's late night were talking about. To make it drop from the top. He is sending me to get a massage and the facial Yes, I'm getting my nails and toes done, and he's making me food okay, or eating food, and then I have a show okay, and then he's taking me to dinner.
Speaker 2: So you are you not canceling the show?
Speaker 1: No, I had the show planned before he had the day planned. Okay, can we talk about this? Okay, that's all we.
Speaker 2: Here were listening sid He said, you're not canceling the show? Now?
Speaker 1: The show is tomorrow, sis you there's three people booked on the show. Oh right, okay, because because last week it was Devon's birthday and you you were like held on for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I got a neual bias.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there was more people booked on that show. Somebody did message me, Hey, I was really looking.
Speaker 2: Forward to seeing you at the show, and I didn't see you. I hope you had a good night.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, oops, I do I will cancel some shows. But I had already told him that I had shows, and he was like okay, But he also said he's gonna be at my house like hiding surprises for me.
Speaker 2: So we had to get a little nanny cam before I leave here. I'm well, so, yeah, gifts, Okay, Yeah, this is exciting. Yeah, we'll see what weappons. Yeah, I mean we will be eagerly waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm like telling us what's going on right right right, right, right, right right, But I will.
Speaker 2: Update you at the show. Did you make a did you make a list of what I need? Yeah? Of what I want for Valentine's Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he's he's decided he's taking all of this under his.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask for anything.
Speaker 1: He's decided Wednesday will be our Valentine's Day initiative. Do you hear that someone is taking it in and being like, I got this, that's hot.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of what I'm gonna be walking into when I get there. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't like suprise.
Speaker 1: Please, but I don't know what the superprise surprise? Why you gotta let in, let go and let in. I am letting already in, talking quiet girl, what I'm leaving my keys there? So when I get home, I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: To You're leaving your keys? Well, fis how many times have you left your keys for anybody? He might be third on the list.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I mean if he trying to play surprises and he got to pick stuff up, yeah, he gotta be able to get in and out of the building.
Speaker 2: I love that. And you know I'm gonna be getting a facial So what I need my keys for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When I was seeing the Valentine's Day roll out of people coming into like math flowers and like gifts and burking bags and shit, and I was like, damn, don't want that, Like I like, I'm not really that person, but I was like, damn, this is kind of nice, Like I'm with some outfits, like but I'm not a materialistic person, but I am. Give it to me, give me that stuff.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I do, like I don't want to be but I'm like, yes, give me.
Speaker 2: So what you want? You want to walk into your apartment and it's covered.
Speaker 1: A flowers, girl, I don't know, like bouquets and stuff, flowers, the big round one, the roads, thing that costs hundreds of dollars, the venus, the floor or whatever you want. I don't know, bitch, I do want some new clothes, girl. I'm like, I'm tired. If I got another turtle neck on, I'm going to cut my head off.
Speaker 2: I like this little referee blouse you got on? Oh you like my uh my foot locker? Would you like Jordan's Jordan eleventh? What's what's it is? It is also giving? It's good, It's good. Yeah, it's given. Super Bowl? Yeah, definitely. Is that the super Bowl song? I think? So I feel like it is waiting, I feel yeah or tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I do like I like gifts, but I feel like in order to like get gifts, you gotta be that person that's like give it, like no, no, you have got to give him a gift. No, yes, no, girl, yes, I need money. I gotta give him something for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Now, do you feel like you're a gift given person? Sometimes? Okay? And then now let's be answer. Do I like him enough to get him a gift? I have to, I must you. I do like him.
Speaker 1: If I didn't like him, wouldn't be in my house with my keys facts.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Get him a card. Yeah, I mean cards are good cards. I think cards work. I think sentimental things, things of memories.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a little cover for his toothbrush. That too. I didn't do that. The toothbrush just been on the counter, discarded. Car like.
Speaker 1: Gifts are hard, like I like my uh A friend got me a candle and I was like, that's it. And I was like, damn, you gotta be more like that's crazy. You got me a candle for my birthday a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: I did. It's an expensive candle, though I love that. I love that. Radias for you to Dwayne Rae, but for you to say saying.
Speaker 1: My friend got me a Doane read candle but it was not No, it was and it wasn't. It wasn't no birato, no offense. But you know what I'm saying, it was a Marshalls. Hey, I you know what I love. I can't I love a gift. And even if you want to get me you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: If you want to get me a candle, you won't get me a candle.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you this card, no car like honestly, bitch, A card could take you so far.
Speaker 2: So I can get a card. But it's it's the you gotta write, you got, you got calligraphy.
Speaker 1: Don't go to AI, don't go to AI, go to chatt No, you don't do chat gb TV No no like say sorry with something hard for pay and then you got to be like twas the night before chat GBT is the original. Talk talk her through it. It's crazy. No, you got to go in your heart and you got to write it down.
Speaker 2: Your heart is real, little girl, how about that? Work through that. I have a heart like the Grinch. That's not true.
Speaker 1: My friend Miitra wrote me she made me espresso cups from scratch.
Speaker 2: Yes, she made the cups.
Speaker 1: She made the cups, and she wrote me this long car I was like, damn, I need to get more words, Like it's damn, I need.
Speaker 2: To get more words. I need to get he's in the running for the title. Damn, I need to get more work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like I didn't even notice was that much you could write nice?
Speaker 2: That was crazy? Yeah, so Marie, a card hard work?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean I feel like his love language is physical touch, like quality time. So I feel like I did google what to get somebody whose love language is that?
Speaker 2: And you know he's also a very big card giver.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know I have a draw full of them, so I will get him a card.
Speaker 2: Okay, is there a card place nearby? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We got we got Amna a really nice card. Oh yeah for her birthday? Is that where I gotta go here? It was like it was like a pop up card and it had like it was a three D. It was a three D and then everybody wrote stuff. I mean everybody. It wasn't really legible, but she thought it was the thought that count well because everybody doesn't know all the same words.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if the car Okay, so you're saying, get a card, write something heartfelt in it.
Speaker 2: I do that, or get a very elaborate three D.
Speaker 1: Card and write something little like like your lots.
Speaker 2: Does the car need to be sexy or do the words need to be sexy?
Speaker 1: What I mean people talk to us tell us. I mean by the time the time the card will be everybody, it'll be a piece off that I folded in half gbt'd and did most of the work.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be a card that I print on word art or whatever I've a folded in four. Yes, I mean, yeah, gifts are.
Speaker 1: But you don't give to get, right, But if you I feel like, if you get a lot right and like just in general, then you you should give. Doesn't it want to push you to give? That's what I'm saying. You don't give to get. If you get, you should give something.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it only took me the day before this celebration to realize that, bab and we have a packed schedule today. I don't even really have time to run out and do the stuff. No, we have some time, Marie. Why don't you put that on the list of like maybe give gifts maybe not just whoever this person is just gifts.
Speaker 2: Like little get like give gifts to people in general.
Speaker 1: You get cards and posted notes, random trinkets, things that you see that you're like, this reminds you of this person.
Speaker 2: Nothing reminds me of him. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: We have a friend and when I went to Brazil, I got them a like a like a baby one see, and I was just like, I'm just gonna get it whatever.
Speaker 2: Just she like cried. I was like, oh see, I'm glad because you got a Brazilian baby onesie.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think it was like that was thoughtful.
Speaker 1: I need to see a picture of the onesie baby. Now.
Speaker 2: I can't. Now I can't say if it's the best. I need to say, who know? I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't promise it's the one. It's the best, you know. But I paid some money on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many what's that? What's the currency there? Paysos?
Speaker 1: It's it's rao serranos or something serranos rios.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was one hundred rios, which comes to how much US I think a dollar, but.
Speaker 2: At the time one hundred was a lot. Shut up, Sidney.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize the American dollar was so strong internationally.
Speaker 2: I thought we were doing bad. But in Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're we are doing bad, but the dollar is stronger than we're doing. The Canadian dollar is stronger than Japanese money. It's stronger than most money, which is crazy to me.
Speaker 2: It's strong but we're in debt. Yeah, we're in debt. But that's why I'm not paying my student loans.
Speaker 1: And honestly, I've graduated so long ago that you should leave me alone. Now, Okay, you messing with my credit course still girl. Hey, luckily, I'm never gonna buy a house with my own money. Y'ah kicked me out, so you ain't getting that money. If you want to make you gotta make sure I succeed. Yeah, because there was no lphine for me.
Speaker 2: So Banito, you gave me the boot.
Speaker 1: YEP, you're gonna be You're gonna be thinking about that money because you ain't gonna see it.
Speaker 2: I'm like a house who's getting the house. I just want an apartment and you have it. Yes, I do have an apartment.
Speaker 1: Any updates on the home to the house, bitch, I need every day.
Speaker 2: I look.
Speaker 1: I'm like man because remember when like I got the other apartment with Carolina downstairs and there was like nothing in there, and then all of a sudden I had everything in there. I'm just like, when is that happening? I want everything, I want everything to be there already. Yeah, but no, Russia, I need to rush. I'm like, the apartment is already cute. You already have a couch, you.
Speaker 2: Have, uh, what else you got in here? I have a mattress, a mattress, not a bed. I have a mattress. A mattress.
Speaker 1: Girl pick the bed. I can't my adhd. It won't allow me to figure out what exacts.
Speaker 2: What's the style bed you think you want? I can I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't put it together. The brown bed, I think a colprin bed. I see these cream beds, and I'm like, I'm too dirty. I'm not you dirty in the bed. No, no, no, It's just like I'm that type that you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get makeup on something.
Speaker 1: Even if I wash my face, somehow, a little brown spot will be somewhere.
Speaker 2: I am brown. Brown's the hard thing about being a black woman.
Speaker 1: Another black thing that's hard is when we wear makeup it's brown and we wipe it on a towel or a sheet or whatever in the bathroom and people be like, it's that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not doodoo.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's never do let's fit, it's a nasty it will never be doo dooo. It's never doodle. It's never it's make up. And if you think that my doodoo is that clear, you're crazy. Doodoo is clear on me, Like you know the transparency and makeup.
Speaker 2: My doo doo is not transparent. It's got a.
Speaker 1: Lot of like starching it. And it got spinach and.
Speaker 2: I got a b BL onees he from Brazil hundred reals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but yeah, I want I like, I need a I need a coffee table, but I need some rugs.
Speaker 2: I'm I send you a bed that I like that. I'm trying to see if they'll send me a free bed. Message to them. I love that. Yeah, yes, I'm saying I need to tell them to you need a do you need a dog? You need do? Speaking of dirty? Who? Dirty?
Speaker 1: Well, I see that you put here something about forty eight hours deodorant.
Speaker 2: Yes, so the deodorant.
Speaker 1: Lasts for forty eight hours. Allegedly you don't have to reapply. It's forty eight hours. You don't have This.
Speaker 2: Is where cancer comes from, because why.
Speaker 1: Do I you gotta let the sweat come out.
Speaker 2: It's forty it's forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking they're like, it's not really forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just that strong. It's just that strong.
Speaker 1: But apparently people, and this is another issue, is like we gotta stop talking too much.
Speaker 2: It's just too much.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, I'm just gonna I just wait for forty eight hours for to wear off, so you're not watching at all. Well, who said that? Somebody who was right? Okay, hey, they hate water. No, they like swimming in it, they hate bathing in it. Okay, nasty.
Speaker 2: They love all the precipitation except the one in the shower.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Why are you saying that? Marie cut it? That's crat cut it. Julia Barrymore was out in the you have to stand in the rain, you have to stand in the shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to wash your legs. Our good, our good goal, our good gal.
Speaker 1: Chelsea Handler went on the podcast which you call her daddy, and.
Speaker 2: You should talk about not not fade her legs. I said, sister, Chelsea, you too rich for that, and open up for you, girl.
Speaker 1: I can't be connected, Chelsea flegs. Chelsea, now, I know you got good soap in that shower.
Speaker 2: She has barado. You got good. So we went. We went to Whistler with her, babe with her.
Speaker 1: We stayed at her at her place in Whistler. She had good products, great product us the product.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about can we talk about the dirty top Maybe some of the celebrities that we know are dirty and we think are dirty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 1: And Mila Honestly, they started the whole conversation about She was like, I just watched my pits and my holes to the founding fathers of they invented dirt, dirt Brad Pitt. I think it's somebody else that I've heard that's a pretty dirty dude.
Speaker 2: Mister Pitty. Ain't no way his last name is Pitt.
Speaker 1: You know that behind his ears do look a little dark, They look asmid brown. Chel Now, I don't know if this person is dirty or not, but they look like they kind of funky. Johnny Damp Yeah, oh he needs he is dry shampoo every time.
Speaker 2: He needs wet shampoo. No drop he needs water.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's the type to wash his hair and then it still looked like And that's why I said he needs to dry shampoo. You know, underneath all them bangles and bracelets, it's a ring of dirt.
Speaker 2: Okay, angles got dirt in it.
Speaker 1: But you know what we I think we need to not us in general, but the clean police or whatever. What people do with their bodies, it's none of my business until you try to lay in my bed or got my place, or sit your butt on something Like if a dirty friend came over to the house.
Speaker 2: Let's say the little dirty boy from Charlie Brown.
Speaker 1: He's so sweet, he's got scribbles all over him that he got bedbugs.
Speaker 2: And the dirty boy from Charlie Brown comes to your house, you won't let him sit on your couch. I'm gonna be like, hey, do you mind put a sheet? Can?
Speaker 1: I I need you to stand by the door and do just a few bits. And I actually have you know what, I have house clothes, I have house closed for my guests.
Speaker 2: For guests, Oh, you don't need no bed.
Speaker 1: But again, I would give him one of my free shirts that I got from Arizona Icy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shout out Arizona's girl. I told you I was gonna use that merch here too that you got. That's your house closed one. That's why I said I want I said, oh, that's what you showed up to the show. That was another show that I'll skip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay. It's okay to skip. It's okay to skip things.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our word for twenty twenty five. It's okay to skip stuff. It's okay to skip. You don't need to be an ever ask for more, but also skip stuff. Yeah, we skipping things in twenty twenty five. You know what I'd be skipping to my lou. I am watching this new I got an arm repeat. It's a it's a song with Kailanie with this this gal named k One and they just had a music video come out and they are making out at the end of the video. Everyone is going they're literally going crazy because they're like are they together or are they friends? But then they were like, also, Kaylani, you ran through You're with every like person, every hot mask. Yeah, they said, she don't know when it let up. Well, what they said, she for the streets.
Speaker 2: What are the hot hot masks be with?
Speaker 1: They said that she was with Letitia from Black Panther, Black Panther, Yeah, this is it. Yeah, seven o's shake. But seven o' shake is also kind of for the streets as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know for me.
Speaker 1: Right, there was a moment where I was like, damn, I want to be that sexy lesbian that everybody is lusting after.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, you could absolutely be that. You know you when you said, way, I love a shawl bitch.
Speaker 1: Come on now, no modest fashion number, modest fashion.
Speaker 2: No, you might as well just put her jab on me.
Speaker 1: Baby well covered covered when last week or however many weeks ago when you announced that you were in a relationship to the people, people were in the comments upset. Really, I know, Becca told me and I said, god, damn, I said, I wouldn't know y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't y'all don't be in the d and will also have not looked at the dams. But there, I told.
Speaker 1: I told Beg, I said, everybody's so respectful. I feel like I'm Michelle Obama. Nobody is saying wild shit like what that mouth do or nothing. They're just like, hello, I just want to tell y'all I think.
Speaker 2: Amazing energy. Did you just call me ugly? What? Like, what what do you mean my energy?
Speaker 1: Sayund fine as fuck? You want to blow my back numb? Please do not do that in my DMS. That is disrespectful and it is against my religion to tell you my business.
Speaker 2: Kai Lannye dated Demie Levado. Yeah, yeah, and who did you guys say Kiara Russell?
Speaker 1: They listen, they said that said currently, They said Kaylani can take anybody's man woman child.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Anybody with a face tattoo, any female that I love it with a face tattoo.
Speaker 2: What they want to do?
Speaker 1: I want I want a neck tattoo so bad. I wish I was that person. I want to have like tat tatted up glove. I want to be tatt you doing god.
Speaker 2: I want to have thug life. You get to do that. I want to have two one two like I just oh harlem shake yes with a soda on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want the word crab ragoon on my ankle. I love that for you. But it's like really cute. Fine, yes, So people are like what is that saying?
Speaker 1: You could be like, well, you know, what's his face? Wants to get a next tattoo, and I am encouraging him to do that really a next tattoo.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I've seen him. I don't know if you I am.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like it's gonna elevate him for really Yeah, okay, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in twenty twenty five, I'm like, if you like it, I love it. Girl.
Speaker 1: I no longer say my opinions in twenty twenty five, and yet hear.
Speaker 2: You out with a podcast given your opinions, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. You know, we just sifting through the news, mess to current events. Okay, should we do mess or just living? And oh yeah, full thing of absolutely? Okay, here, let me just read. I just I just want to go through Kaylney's dating history as of June twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Kiara Russell basketball player.
Speaker 1: And that person stay on Live on TikTok every time I open up the fucking app. She I said, Damn, I don't want to be with somebody who make me want to be on live every day after we break up and they be on Live. Yeah, people, be you gotta go outside. That's a bad breakup, you know. Shake Shake is hot, y g weird that.
Speaker 2: Was a weird one. That was I was like, oh, she might be going through something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why'd you was in twenty nineteen to twenty twenty, but that was the pandemic sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh so that don't count. Actually. Javon young White, the baby Daddy, Oh yeah, we know him through a through a friend Demi Levado Shana Negron. Let me see, looks like their sister. Oh you know what.
Speaker 1: And there's a thing in the lesbian community we love dating the like masculine versions of ourselves.
Speaker 2: And I can honestly say, never have done it. Never never dated somebody who looked like you for what? Two hotties better for who? Like i'man like I look the way I look. I don't need somebody.
Speaker 1: I want them to be similar body types, so I could wear their clothes, but I don't need to look at you and then see myself.
Speaker 2: That's that's growth.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, there was a time where they're like, oh, your partner, your partner who you do the podcast with. I said, we both wear long hair with her, and we both got long tresses.
Speaker 2: That's not my type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been out with sending me many a time, and they'd be like, is your is.
Speaker 2: This your girlfriend? Is your girlfriend here with us? That's really like this? She here? Did you come? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've been wearing my loose pants and big boots and I'd be like, oh gay, yeah MEAs I Oh big, big clothes, big clothes, short hair, flannel shirts, all that. That's not gay anymore. I just want to that's yes, that doesn't make anybody. I had the dude that I was sleeping with my situationship May he Rest in peace, was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh so you gay?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yes, please leave my house.
Speaker 1: I'm but taking in my house and you ask me if I'm gay because my hair is gone?
Speaker 2: You are dismissed. Goodbye? Let me talk you through it. Your car is outside god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, messers just living? Yes?
Speaker 2: Mess or just living? Let's do it? Okay? Who all right?
Speaker 1: A friend is visiting in town and wants to do tourist things. They get there and you're like, nah, I just want to do chill stuff.
Speaker 2: Is that mess or just living?
Speaker 1: Don't come to my city where tourists thrive and ask me to do tourist things with you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, you can do that, sol, and I'll thank you to the fun cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, that I like where like real people go. I'm my couch. That's where the real people are.
Speaker 1: We were a nice little cocktail bar. We could get something to eat. That's not you know on trip Advisor.
Speaker 2: We could do other stuff. Why do you want to go to Statue of Liberty?
Speaker 1: Just explain to me what what could you possibly be getting out of that beach? We barely have liberty, liberty barely got it.
Speaker 2: Now you want to go see it? You want to why? Why do you want to go go to? What is it? Ellis Island? Not Ellis Island? Where the where the jail is at? Rikers? Rikers? Do you want to go to Rikers?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 2: People visit Rikers. They do tours that Rikers, Yes, they do. Talking through it. You want freedom? Hey, my man, you like freedom? Shut up ell Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've only ever seen the Statue of Liberty one time, and it's because my my cousins from Miami wanted to see it, and I was like, okay, but we're gonna get food after. Like, the only reason I went is because we were getting food after. Hey, nobody in their right mind wants to be in Times Square and we are near Times Square right now.
Speaker 2: We we we film near Time Square, and we're still like, can we move us to Brooklyn? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, one moves to be in the midst of everybody with their phones and backpacks and shoes that are linked over being like can you taking a photo?
Speaker 2: Mare you taking? And not seventeen dirty Elmo no oh.
Speaker 1: In the Ninja Turtles, and it'd be so sad because they'd be on a vapes and it's like, sir, I know they don't vape, don't want you to listing up the mask and they're vaping and.
Speaker 2: It's like there's kids everywhere. You're scaring them.
Speaker 1: I mean, they let the Ninja Turtles live in the sewer, a little vape in their lungs.
Speaker 2: Knuckle. I said, get a job. They're like, I am doing okay, So you say that just living, Yeah, it's just living.
Speaker 1: It's messed to come to a city where somebody lives and being like, let's do toristy things.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do them, okay.
Speaker 1: The silent treatment, Oh, the silent treatment, I guess it's a little bit mess, but it's also a little bit mess, a little bit mass metal.
Speaker 2: I was raised on the silent treatment, but also I see that I was raised like my mom. When my mom and dad used to argue all the time.
Speaker 1: After the argument, after the blowout fight was over, my mom would.
Speaker 2: Just not talk to him for like weeks, and they'd be in the same house. She's cooking dinner for him every day.
Speaker 1: She's just not talking to him, would walk right by him. So the first boyfriend I had, we got into an argument, and I did the same thing. We got into an argument. I'm done talking, and you know, I'm mind you. I'm in his house.
Speaker 2: Crazy. He living a loft. There's no walls wild, but the walls is up here. Okay, you were built by the wall. He's the original wall. Baby. Something about the walls came tumbling down. They did not.
Speaker 1: They still up, but I yeah, And he stopped me like an hour or two into my silent treatment. He was like, whoa, listen, You're not going to ignore me in my house. And I was like, huh, because that's what I stand. Your ground, sir, I said, back.
Speaker 2: Up, don't don't choke hands. I wish I had the silent treatment growing up.
Speaker 1: My mom, my mom, or any anybody who was really they would not stop talking.
Speaker 2: Shut up. I've heard you, Okay, you told me, what else do you want? What more do you want from me? My good girl? I reach you to death right now. Stop it.
Speaker 1: They were always saying what they're thinking, what they're feeling, what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, I've had it up to here. If I could leave, I would. I'm literally in high school. I have to stay here. Yeah. No, my mom would give my dad the silent treatment, but she'd.
Speaker 1: Be on the phone, like my mom is that Like she's on the phone telling everybody what happened a million times? Like you don't got to run the story back. My mom is the original podcast. Are you working towards? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, more silent treatments? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can go silent on text, though, Like if we got like you gotta give me a moment, you know, like are you gonna are you help them?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna tell them, hey we're going silent or what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I just go off grid, babe, I just go off the grid. I'm for twenty four hours at least. I literally never know then. I don't know if you ever given me a silent treatment, because it'll be like, well I'm already not a good.
Speaker 2: Text, sup?
Speaker 1: So am I giving you the silent treatment, or am I just not responding to your text right mess?
Speaker 2: Or just living just living. I'm living my life. That's why I'm not texting. You're a damn lie. I'm living you literally like this. I don't sleep on my phone. My phone does not come into my room. I really, are you better than us? Yes? I am? And you know what.
Speaker 1: You have house clothes for your guests. I have a house case for me do And I saw that. I said, damn, that's the level of germophobe. I wish I can.
Speaker 2: You'll be on the dirty ass train.
Speaker 1: I saw a video the other day somebody literally had their booty cheeks but on the pole. Yeah, bare ass cheeks on the subway pole, shaking that thing.
Speaker 2: I don't touch the pole. It don't matter what you touch. You touch doorknops.
Speaker 1: People who touch the pole touch doorknob. I wash my hands every time you come in the house. For the most part, before you touch your phone, you wash your hands. I can't confirm or deny, but I wash my hands a lot, and I have the dryness in between to shuggers to show you that I washed my rad But I'm saying, before you wash your hands, that phone.
Speaker 2: Case has not been washed. That phone case been on this since when? If you okay you, if you talk about gifts, sis, I would like a new cover. How about that? Let me see, let me see what come from? You got what's what's the size of this? You figure it out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to touch it, certain I don't want touch your but cheek Doodoo phone? Okay, yeah, I phone Doodoo fifteen. All right, these new croc loafers.
Speaker 2: Did you see them? I did see that.
Speaker 1: What you think because you kind of like the ambassador of Crocs, I'm gonna say that on the wreck.
Speaker 2: Don't say that on the record.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend went all the way to Moroccos and had had the crock in tow Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, krok is a good airport shoe. It's a good flying shoe. It's ugly.
Speaker 1: If people, you know, see you, they're gonna be like, oh, that's what you But yeah, a croc loafer to me, it looks hot. It don't look like there's no breatheability there. I think one of the things about Crocs that's cool is there's holes.
Speaker 2: In it, so you you're fucking breathe breathing, So geting. Yeah, okay, but what about the style, Like you know.
Speaker 1: It just looks like a big ass black and white loafer.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: The podcast is sponsored by Crocs, so thank you so much for that pair.
Speaker 2: It's not the way I feel it. You're getting rocks from Crocs. I mean, hey, you know what, you know, it's a mess.
Speaker 1: I need people sending me stuff, send me whatever.
Speaker 2: If you making shit.
Speaker 1: If you got nails, lashes, Jada way to send me some lashes.
Speaker 2: I know they's seventy dollars, Like.
Speaker 1: What do well lashes sev Jada lash clusters Jada. They are arguing with Beyonce about her tickets, and Jada were her lash Well to be fair, if the lashes is seventy dollars, I know that means they like double triple lined.
Speaker 2: No they're not. They're actually very skinty. They're very sheltered. Oh I like that. Yeah, she's like, you want some Jadaway to lashes his friend. No, that's not the gift by wanting. I need it together. I need cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So how you feel about the loafers mess with just living. I think I think they work if you have long pants. I don't want to see your heel out, like the heel of it out? The can you put the the can you put these crock loafers in sport mode?
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't even have a back.
Speaker 1: If you had to go somewhere in those crop loafers, where you going tell me?
Speaker 2: Tell me your job interview that I'm about to bomb. I honestly I'll pull up in a funeral with those in white shoes. Yeah, chooes to a funeral, living or just mess.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it's living because we got to remove ourselves from this black Because if I'm using black as a chic day to day to stunt.
Speaker 2: On these holes, I don't need to use black as a Oh it's so sad, sorry for your loss.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna show up to the funeral in the white shoes absolutely like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know it wasn't me. You got dutchy wine on the dead blood.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like this is first of all, I'm tired of everybody going it's a celebration. They're gone, my like farewell, don't like why do I have to be all sad and gloomy and black glasses?
Speaker 2: Like we need to be you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know what before we replay, before we leave today, make sure you send me your playlist for your funeral so I know how to turn off. We took it left. Friends have a celebration. I know you got a playlist, you have a here, right, but what for when you die?
Speaker 2: Send me the playlist and then you know what, you could also do the music for my funeral.
Speaker 1: Friend, I'm on antidepressants again, I don't even think about death. You've been on anti depressants for six minutes and then stop to change my ways. I now can see the light, the light. Do you see the light that's hitting me?
Speaker 2: Baby girl? Wait?
Speaker 1: Should Oh, there's somebody sent us away.
Speaker 2: Of a message.
Speaker 1: Let's read the message and then we'll let you, guys go back to your daily life and wrap it up without us, and wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Then wrap it up. Also, I see you. I see the reviews that people arelieving they're so nice. Everyone is there really doing their job? Do more? We need more reviews, more more.
Speaker 1: Dear Sidney, Oh, I see the mess already. Ah that is can we stop? Can we stop?
Speaker 2: I am not Sydney with the y at the end. Nothing gives that.
Speaker 1: That girl has a two pair of home. Sydney to ease, single mom?
Speaker 2: Okay, who works two jobs?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: I am single mom? You work two jobs? You a single mom?
Speaker 1: No, my mom My mom is a single mom that had two jobs. Sydney with too eas is like cool.
Speaker 2: Like she's the.
Speaker 1: One who's not doing drugs, but she got the numbers to the drugs if you need to do them.
Speaker 2: Sydney with two ease, Sydney with two ease. Okay, where's it ready? Hold one?
Speaker 1: Dear Sidney and Marie, I've been a fan since unofficial expert love It person would get taste. I really don't think you understand the power of your comedy and relevance of this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't think we did a mess.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, y'all, straight up saving lives as a recovering addict. I'm thankful When I want to drink at work instead I tune into the podcast and I kid you not, it feels the same.
Speaker 2: We're getting yelled drunk. Let your your ears drunk it drunking. Oh I was good?
Speaker 1: Maybe, honor, Yeah, that was not good. I get so much dopamine from your convos. You've helped me get my life back. You are my heroes, and no, I don't want to hear the commentary on this statement because you are my heroes period. Oh my god, wish you both light life and success for Marie Polly pocket adventure with your Frankenstein man what and Sidney a silly bitch who laughs extra hard at your jokes and loves you unconditionally, my Pisce's queen. The mess is that we are all a hot mess and that's important.
Speaker 2: That's it. Love you now, way, let's go patch to Frankenstein. Way, I'm not a Pisces. I'm gonna query. Oh so not only did says on loops? What did I say? You were like as I.
Speaker 1: Said that, Well, I know that you're a fish, I'm dyslexic. Whatever the sign, I always I'm going to prices as well. I just know it's something we quarious. I am weary and I am drinking more water. We write that down, talk her through it, through it, and you know, we always bring it back in the pod.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was nice. That was really nice. You feel oh is grumbling, but that was really nice.
Speaker 1: When I want you to drink at work, that's mess. That's a lot of pressure. So we so we your sponsors. Now, I guess call me, call me now. I'll be your cleo, your cleo. I'm glad that you get all that you get from us. This is really nice. Let's copy and paste it and put it in the reviews for the pot. We should we should put it in the dump should do it.
Speaker 2: We gotta put it in the Oh yeah, thank you, Bill.
Speaker 1: Let me screenshoted blessings, blessings, blessings and blessings and blessings. I'm glad that you're doing better. And I'm glad that this little raggedy hour and a half hour of bullshet that me and my sister in Christ do once a week, it is giving you everything that you need to get you through today.
Speaker 2: Talk her through. It is going to be the title. I don't care, You're good. I love that. That was nice? All right? Well I loved everything that happened here today. Did you hear that? People? She said, loved? Loved? That's love love. Oh I didn't know we were okay, yeah, I never know? What never know?
Speaker 1: Was me?
Speaker 2: She said, love? Y'all? That should I put love in the card?
Speaker 1: Is that how you feel like if you if you write love in his card to this nigga. Honestly, I'm gonna step in.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna step the fuck. I'm like, excuse me, l u V. This man gets l o V. E Oh, maybe I'll l u v it. I love what we've been doing again.
Speaker 1: I literally fell on the ground for when the campbell dropped you, you almost dropped on me.
Speaker 2: That's how. That's what I do for you, Sydney. But this man gets l B. Why I I ain't planning the whole day. I ain't planning ship. So there it is. You know what, good for you sis, good for the man? LUV him Ellie l V. Also another title for the episode, We're on the money. All right.
Speaker 1: Well that's it. We're all tapped out, we are. But you know what, we'll see you next week, Yes we will.
Speaker 2: Great day. Yeah, bye, stay fancy, y'all talk them through.
Speaker 1: Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast, created and hosted by Sydney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans SONI, super produced by Becca Ramos, edited and mixed by Brian Jeffries.
Speaker 2: If you would like your messages read on air, please email us at messthpodcast at gmail dot com, or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight