Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show Kaddy.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jets and Key Arms One.
Speaker 1: Live a from Studio c SE, a dimly lit room. People in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getting Communications Compound.
Speaker 2: Hey y'all, how you feeling today?
Speaker 1: We're under the tutelage of our general manager. Honey, honey, where are the ass kickers?
Speaker 2: I need some ass kickers. Where?
Speaker 1: Oh, all the ass kickers are in Trump's cabinets. Open the cabinet and take Holy cow, oh.
Speaker 2: My god boy. Wow.
Speaker 1: The team he's putting together, brawny, unapologetic, gonna get s done. Got a d H secretary. Now shoot your dog if they got on the line right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta make the tough decisions. Christ you know him?
Speaker 1: Huh told that dog to sit and it didn't. Oh, whoa, that's too far.
Speaker 2: That was rough. Maybe she can pull it back a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's easier to slow him down and speed him up. Jack, That's what they're saying the coaching profession. Oh man, how y'all doing. Welcome, I'm glad you're here. Fantastic, Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, welcome. Yeah, we got uh got a bunch of stuff from a couple of the new ass kickers as Joe Calton that borders our guy who's getting so much attention and Tom Holman love him, the one that you want to talk about the contrast a plane talk in fella. What I'm excited about is Marco Rubio as Secretary of State, first, Hispanic secretary of state if you care about that sort of thing, and I don't the hell, but yeah, I'm excited about Marco Ruby. He is a hawk on Israel and China, not as much on Russia Ukraine. That one might not fit in with my personal politics, but we will see.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: He is going to talk tough about China in a way that previous administrations have not.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Yeah, I love Marco, Love Marco. He is definitely more a Project America's power guy than say a JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: So that is actually just at least a bit of a sprinkle of team of rivals, which is not a bad idea that I think is not good. That is that is true and a friendly way to present that. Do you think that's accurate or as Trump just not really even think about the policy stuff like that. I hm, I think it's the policy stuff is probably secondary to his feelings about the individuals. But it's one hundred percent certain, one hundred percent that Don Junior and or JD.
Speaker 2: Vance or whatever or.
Speaker 1: Whomever has said, hey, Marco's a little more toward that end of foreign policy. You realize that, right, I guarantee that happen. And Trump said, I like him, He's good. We will see. I do like the way the mainstream media presents anybody that Trump picks as a toady or an acolyte or a sick offent. And if you know, a Democrat picks somebody, they're a confidant or longtime co strategist or something positive yalist, yes exactly. But if the Trump people they're all somehow bad that they whatever?
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, yeah, tiring, tiring, tiring.
Speaker 1: It seems like some sort of effort, some sort of never ending effort to see how much contempt they can earn. Keep going, You're doing well, but we played the Marco Rubio stuff last week. He was really hard on the Chinese hack and how we're not doing enough about it and making a deal a big enough deal out of the fact that China is still in our phone systems, still listening to your phone calls if they want to today, and reading your text Do you realize that the phone companies don't know how to get China out of there.
Speaker 2: And don't know if I can.
Speaker 1: I have begun every personal conversation now with the words F you China. That's a good but I say it, Yeah, that's a good idea. Just I'll just write out, F you China. Could you bring home some milk? F you China, I'll pick you up from school at three exactly. The guy at the hardware store was a little confused when I called to see if they had, you know, charcoal, depending on your lifestyle. F you China, you still up that sort of thing?
Speaker 2: You don't know? You still love? Well, we should cursing China on your booty car. Well, it's important if he consistent.
Speaker 1: What's the important thing is? Yeah, cursing China. You can't lie down your guard as a patriot. Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, November twelfth. Your twenty twenty four life is not a bore in twenty four. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let foot meet ours precisely now. According to FCC rules and regulations, The show begins at mark.
Speaker 3: President Trump is one badass president. He's secure the border at the level we never seen before. He comes back, I come back, We fix thish.
Speaker 4: I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and so on.
Speaker 2: So that was a prepare and contrast.
Speaker 1: Of the new guy in charge of the border and the old guy in charge of the border.
Speaker 2: That was even better than it sounded in my head. We're gonna fix this. S the border is secure, I've got a busy day on Monday. How the border is closed? The border is cure right?
Speaker 1: Wow, So the new guy, you probably like his style. I feel like he could tone it down at a tad and still do the same job and maybe bring more people to them.
Speaker 2: But uh, you know whatever, different people have different styles.
Speaker 1: He's got a bit of a feel of three beers in, you know, with his rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Maybe just maybe go look a beer and a half. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I've watched it on a bunch of different interviews and then watching the panels discuss the new Trump borders are policy stuff and everything like that, and the guy just says.
Speaker 2: If you're here legally, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to worry about it, or if you're in the process, if you're here illegally, you're gonna go the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you've been breaking our laws, oh, we can't wait to come and get you.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And I'm so looking forward to the way he says he's taken on these sanctuary cities that that have said we're not going to cooperate.
Speaker 2: He said, you don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: I'll double the number of people I got to send in then, but we're getting the people out of there. We're finally gonna get I think the big Supreme Court rule going on, do you get to be a sanctuary city and.
Speaker 2: Ignore fear law or not, because that's insane.
Speaker 1: I like to think I am fairly resolute in my beliefs, open minded always. I enjoy hearing counter arguments, but I'm pretty firm in my beliefs. But I've got to admit hearing some of the talk recently about oh no, we're gonna go in. We're gonna round up if they've broken the law or whatever. We're gonna find them, We're gonna, you know, a random we're gonna get rid of them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, whoa, wow, that's some strong talk.
Speaker 1: We'd gotten so used to the mealy mouthed do nothing approach. Somebody actually talking about getting something done. I'm at least momentarily taken aback, not anti just I'm like, oh wow, that's right.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's how.
Speaker 1: You get worn into acquiescence to the terrible policies.
Speaker 2: You just hear a day after day after day, and you forget what sanity sounds like, right, And this is the idea, Yeah, you can be a sanctuary city or a sanctuary state.
Speaker 1: And when that is said in a news story, it's just like, I guess you just, oh, okay, they're a sanctuary city.
Speaker 2: Like that's actually a thang. That's not a thang. You don't get to do that.
Speaker 1: You don't get to change a federal immigration law because you're the may blue mayor of a blue town. Bill Malugin has been reporting, and we'll get into this in more death later on, but Bill has been reporting from Boston about how that sanctuary city has turned loosed multiple child rapists just in the last few weeks. Multiple child rapists because that enlightened city refuses to cooperate with ICE because they're a sanctuary city. So never mind America's children and immigrant children, never mind the years, the lifetime of pain and psychological problems. No, they've got to show their virtue. By God, that pisses me off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be over. We will see.
Speaker 1: At least it's gonna get a look in the courts. Finally, TMZ is out with the most lurid details yet heard about the Diddy freak off parties.
Speaker 2: H I feel like I can imagine well enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's further than I even I thought, and I had a pretty grim view of the whole thing. But fuff to decide whether I think that's something sort of thing you want to hear or not. The most amazing thing, being as you have pointed out about Harvey Weinstein and this guy and a whole bunch of others, is they did it for a long time with a lot of people knowing about it. That's your Hollywood entertainment crowd that just keeps their mouths shut. That is the at least the vanguard of the left. Yeah, they had no interest in taking on power that was doing terrible, evil things if it could cost them. How does mail bag look? It's shape enough, nicely cool, like the Trump administration. Jack, We're filling the critical positions and then feeling great about the future with ass.
Speaker 2: Kickers, right, only ass kickers need to apply. Where's the unkicked asses? Show them to me?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, okay, line up. We got all of that on the way, and our text line is four one five KFTC. Here's one of my favorite headlines, don't know if it's sure or not from the New York Post. Hear it Post is a clever headline like they often have, jilted. It's ji l L like the name dash to jilted. Malania Trump declines to meet with Jill Biden at White House, sighting mar Lago raid. That is a very wife, mom woman sort of thing to do. You raided my house, we know, meat, says Melania Trump. Wow wow, yeah, I'm not gonna meet with you. Just sent thugs into my house, thugs agents for the United States kind of sort of yeah, yeah, here's your freedom, love and quota of the day. That's one of my favorite. Marcel Proust's Guy read Proust in the original French Oh, good for you.
Speaker 2: Didn't get anything out of it. I don't speak French, that makes it hard. Bunch of a weird words.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he said this, as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress. That last part, I mean, because the first part is a great Washington esque staunch support of free speech, which is like my number one principle. But him pointing out that in contrast to the horrors and I mean that of the perversion of the idea of science during COVID, when there was only one appropriate answer and you could not ask what you must, you could not say what you think, you couldn't think what you will.
Speaker 2: You had to adhere with science is.
Speaker 1: Settled and you're not allowed to quit question and science when that is the polar opposite of what science is. The point of science is to question everything all the time. Even if there seems to be a result, other people go back and they.
Speaker 2: Do it again and again to make sure that result is true. So I appreciated that from Proost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was speaking of the time when the pope or the church or whatever would not allow scientific progress or ignore a variety of things that we're being learned. I have attempted to read In Search of Lost Time in the Great Proofs master work many times, and I get about two pages.
Speaker 2: They didn't give up. So if you've read it and you're smarter than me, which is not a high bar, yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: There are definitely some thinkers whose ideas are exquisite and full of subtlety and complexity, and they communicate that well to halfwits, and there are some who absolutely do not. I mean, the ideas are probably pretty good, but I get halfway through a sentence and it's like I forgot the beginning of the.
Speaker 2: This's just the way it is. Here's your mail bag. Forgot the beginning of the sentence.
Speaker 1: Drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and getty dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, that's irrelevant. Family ties is a topic from anonymous guys. You've been talking recently about people losing relationships over political differences, and while it may sound extreme, it's happening in my own family. Three of my cousins have taken an extreme left turn and are now cutting ties with the rest of us. A family that's always been close knit, and he goes through the roster. UH one point thirty and married, seems to be heavily influenced.
Speaker 2: By his wife.
Speaker 1: Another cousin, twenty seven year old nurse in so Cal Southern California, stopp communicating with her parents. UH the youngest of twenty three, still lives with her parents, who cover her expenses. She refuses to speak to them. It's heartbreaking to see family bonds break down like this is they seem so blinded by what I see as distortions.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Reminded of why I put the quote together with this as the first email, and I wish I had unlimited time to read about this and talk about it and write about it. But and it's not exactly a new notion, but the beliefs of the left, the woke left, the postmodernists are absolutely in so many ways CAUSI religious. They are a doctrine that you are not allowed to question, Otherwise you are an appos state, you're a bad person, or you are excommunicated. There are good people and bad people, believers and unbelievers, and these people have been converted to the fundamentalist religion of wokism and anybody outside it is a bad person, and of people who are ending relationships, family friendships, whatever over a presidential election, which makes you kind of nuts. How many are going the other direction politically, I haven't heard of any. It might just be the circles I run in, but it seems to be mostly the people that are convinced that Trump is Hitler that will no longer speak to you as opposed to the other way around.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm more than willing to con see that.
Speaker 1: Somewhere in America there's probably some hardcore ultra maga type who won't talk to his family members who don't like Trump. But I've not heard of that. I've heard of it going the other way dozens and dozens of times, well and again, like we keep saying, and it's true. It's just it's a different lifestyle. If you lean to the right, you're around people that don't agree with you all the time.
Speaker 2: You just have to get used to it.
Speaker 1: Every TV show, every musician, every movie you watch, practically everybody at your kid's school.
Speaker 2: It's just it's an.
Speaker 1: Endless so you just have to get used to it. The hot new Netflix series has an unmistakable lefty undercurrent it for instance. Yeah, here's a note from Marina Guys in response to Jack's question about seeing more Trump signs. In twenty twenty two, I went out in the DC trip with my son his eighth grade class. At a DC souvenir shop, I picked up a twenty twenty four Trump hat for my father in law. He was thrilled. Unfortunately he did not get to see Trump's win. Papa went to be with the Lord last October. On Sunday, I asked my mother in law to bring the hat so I could wear it to church in honor of veterans and Trump's victory. People went crazy over that any positive way. Lady came up to me giving me a big hug, complete stranger. Other folks were their gear too. It was a big sigh of relief. We could be bold and show our support. So many smiles. We truly have the joy. Well have you seen the map of the counties red and blue this time around? I mean it's always way more red counties than blue counties, even in big Republican losses, just because of population density. But this time around, oh my god, it's like the country is entirely red except for New York, LA and Chicago and in a college town each state.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: And yet those little blue pockets are completely convinced that everybody in the red places is an idiot and racist and misogynist and cruel and awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cultish, folks, that's cultish. I ain't good.
Speaker 1: We got a lot more of the way our text line four one, five, two nine five kftc.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: There's over one point five convictive criminal aimens in this country with final orders removal that we're going to be looking for. There's there's thousands of gang members, ill gangmerks were gonna.
Speaker 2: Be looking for.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to say, if you're in the country legally, you should feel called to absolutely not, because when you enter this country illegally, you have committed a crime. You are a criminal, and you're not off the table.
Speaker 1: So that's the new borders are. That is Tom Holman. He doesn't need to be approved by anybody, doesn't I think the president, because borders are just a made up thing. So I think Trump can just appoint anybody he wants for that position. I think it's just a management position. Yeah, it doesn't have to go through some sort of confirmation or whatnot. And he is going to crack down, kick ass et cetera, et cetera. We'll hear more about that. I actually I didn't hear this yesterday Jake Tapper with a question.
Speaker 2: About cracking down on CNN.
Speaker 5: I understand politically and also policy wise, why people like Tom Holman want to talk about the criminals. Got it, No one disagrees, I mean except for maybe the criminals. But at some point there's going to be a discussion about, well, what about that little girl and that school, and what about the people that picked the grapes? And what about the people working at mar a Lago? Maybe not anymore, but they used to work at mar Lago. I mean, at some point this does end up having a consequence beyond mster tum.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, fine, Jake, if you want to go that far down the road, have those discussions. But how about we start with the obvious broke the law, criminals didn't show up for the courtinates all that sort of stuff, because there are millions, So how about we start there and they'll worry about that other stuff when we get further down the road and keep this in mind.
Speaker 2: Here's that I'll keep on CBS News.
Speaker 6: And despite concerns about the legal, societal, or economic effects of mass deportations and the widespread feel it will cause in immigrant communities, remember polling during the campaign season found a majority of registered voters supported reporting all undocumented immigrants.
Speaker 2: Yes, wasn't even close. Damn wasn't even close.
Speaker 1: Right, right, you know, I have so many problems with Jake Tapper's statement. I mean, he thought he was being you know, even handed, and then GiB and the rest of it, as he always is. But all right, first of all, the notion that people who have final notices of deportation is somehow controversial is ridiculous. But he said, you know, it'll have an effect beyond AMOS thirteen the criminals. I mean, nobody disagrees with that. Whoa, whoa, Yeah they do, Jake, what do you think a sanctuary city is. We're just talking about Boston. We'll talk about that a little more. Yeah, there is a huge part now that you know what I am wrong, There is an incredibly vocal, vicious part of the American electorate that is against any cooperation between ICE and local law enforcement. For instance, and if you don't know this again and we'll get into the details, but Boston has turned loose several child rapists who are illegal immigrants, and instead of ICE showing up to the jail when he's about to be released this person who sexually attacks children, instead of Ice showing up and saying, all right, we take them into custody. Now we're gonna get his ass out of the country or put him in jail for good or whatever. No, the local authorities have to just turn them loose on the streets, and then ICE has to try to find him and hunt him down and apprehend him in his home space. These are terrible policies, Jake, and they're all over the country. Yeah, there's several examples of this of that political side, I.
Speaker 2: Guess in the.
Speaker 1: Vein of if you give an inch, they'll take a mile or slippery slope or something. Because you're afraid all trans rites, whatever those are, will go away. If you give an inch, you're gonna let dudes be in girls' sports. And because you think all abortion will go away, if you draw a line at eight months, you go ahead and support something that's awful close to killing babies.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course.
Speaker 1: And then the same way with this immigration thing that you feel like if you arrest known rapists and send them back, then there'll be no immigration policy.
Speaker 2: All three in that little girl.
Speaker 1: In the classroom is going to be yanked out, I presume, by your pigtails and dragged out of the classroom screaming Mama Poppy.
Speaker 2: You know, come on, Jake, what the hell?
Speaker 1: And the people who pick grapes You'll still get your fine wine, Jake, It'll be okay. And that argument has always driven me crazy, the having to accept the extreme view of things that the majority of people, including even Democrats, don't approve of, just because you're afraid you'll be giving some ground or something.
Speaker 2: I feel like this election and.
Speaker 1: Blasted through a lot of that, and we're gonna get to a more sane place on all three.
Speaker 2: Of those issues, I think.
Speaker 1: So. You know, I didn't know the term the maximalist position until a few years ago or whatever it was, but we live in the era of you have to take the maximalist position. For instance, you know, if I say no men competing in girls sports, then before you know it, all gay people are going to be rounded up and putting concentration camps right when that's utterly unrealistic. No, humankind, we compromise about everything. Having said that, the one thing that I'm going to really enjoy watching unfold, I think, is you've got the Tom Holme and Trump axis that's taking close to a maximalist position about immigration, at least verbally speaking.
Speaker 2: Will that.
Speaker 1: Make it so we know law have this completely dishonest conversation where politicians talk about you know, taking getting you know, securing the border, getting rid of illegal immigration, but it never or comprehensive immigration reform, which is always code for not doing anything. But it keeps going because we're not having babies.
Speaker 2: We need the.
Speaker 1: Young workers to prop up our entitlement programs and economic growth in general, and both sides lie about it. If Holman starts to do what he says he's going to do, people are going to have to come out of the woodwork and say, go, whoa, whoa, whoa. This is why we're really in favor of lots and lots of immigration. Let's have a national conversation on whether we need it, and if so, who were going to let in and how many could this possibly force the hands of the left end right in DC.
Speaker 2: Don't know. I got a question about that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Holman, the new borders are, let's hear a little of his rhetoric.
Speaker 3: And look, they gave me five minutes to say a few things offend anybody tonight. I don't give it. How many pounds of pentanol didn't make in this country to kill him Eric, how many non suspected terrorists didn't make it into the country. How many billions of dollars of the cartels make President Trump has won badass President. He secured the border at the level we never seen before. And I got the message to the man's of illegal amilies that's been released in the United States on this administration, don't get too comfortable. We're gonna need some help. Do I have any volunteers? I wanted to come back and out run the biggest deportation operation in the history of this nation. In January of twenty five, the greatest president in my lifetime. Walking back in the White House, he tells me, we God, you know, I say, one hundred and twenty days. He said, no, you got sixty to lock the border. Don I'll tell you what I'll tell you. I told the President. He comes back I come back. We fix thish shit.
Speaker 1: The border is so does he travel with a DJ? Is that the way it works?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yep, yep. What do you want for dinner?
Speaker 1: Tom? Boom boom, some pork chops would be good to kapoom DJ Micha, let's lay some border policy autumn and he starts spinning the records and then the Dolman comes out and we're gonna fix his ass. The border is secure, I tell you what. He may be a little over the top, but compared to may orlists please.
Speaker 2: Oh, the border is secure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever seen a one eighty and any position like this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean Rubio and Sullivan are not that far apart.
Speaker 1: Actually, based on my reading of Sullivan as a Secretary of State.
Speaker 2: Arcus and this guy are different animals.
Speaker 1: Oh god, hey, can we hear from Chad Wolf, the acting director of DHS under Trump.
Speaker 2: I've always liked the cut of Chad's jib. It's forty five.
Speaker 7: Michael, Yeah, I think it's an excellent Tom is a serious person. He's got decades of government experience, both that's customs and border protection but also at ice immigration and Customs enforcement.
Speaker 2: He knows the border, he knows interior enforcement.
Speaker 7: And I think with Tom there and with others around him, I think they're gonna get the job done.
Speaker 1: And I'm serious as the as the coaches say, it's easier to slow them down than speed them up. If somebody has to tell Home and hey, scale it back about ten percent, that's fine. I'll bet he ken. If somebody told me Yorkis, hey, we need you to have a busy day, like right through Friday.
Speaker 2: Well, the border is secure.
Speaker 1: I prefer cello quartets, the border is secure.
Speaker 2: Or Tom Holman, let's get this us going.
Speaker 4: Boo bitch, I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and so on.
Speaker 1: The biggest waist of skin ever in federal government at a high level. That's my uh, that's my assertation. I would never, you know, commit nor condone and an act of violence. But got this recurring fantasy of throwing one of his mealy mouthed, woosy little speeches, a lion running out tearing mayorkas limb from limb. Now you're going to that. You've probably bought tickets for that new Gladiator too, haven't you.
Speaker 2: I could watch that without flinching. I'm serious. There's something about him that makes me low. I know, I know on a base level. It's the thing with politics.
Speaker 1: No, it's the thing we both have about bureaucrats and bureaucracy, and he is like their king. Let's never do anything. Let's just all keep our jobs and just can quit money.
Speaker 4: Let's days Wednesday.
Speaker 2: And yes, yes, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Let's never answer any questions and we will all keep our jobs for the rest of our lives and retire with a taxpayer funded pension.
Speaker 2: That is the job of a bureaucrat. That's exactly it.
Speaker 1: Oh, there goes this left arm, the lion with its mighty jawn.
Speaker 2: I could watch that without flinching.
Speaker 1: Voting people out not good enough for Joe need lions to eat them. Speaking of big fun, do you know about Prize Picks. It's the best place to get real money sports action. With over ten million members billions of dollars in award winnings, Prize Picks has made daily fantasy sports accessible to all. You just pick more or less and at least two players for a shot of up to one hundred times to win your cash.
Speaker 2: As easy as can be?
Speaker 1: Can I pick more or less on lion Eaton's or is it more or less regulated to fix sports people have heard of Yeah, I don't think they're in the lion contests yet. You can now went up to one hundred times your money on Price Picks with as little as four correct picks, and now with Venmo for quick and easy deposits and withdrawals into your account of sports season, you can get your money within fifteen minutes. What's the over under on mayorkis running around and eluding the lion.
Speaker 2: About a minute? Fifteen Wow.
Speaker 1: The point is we're enjoying ourselves boring. I think he's getting tired, honey. The exciting part will start here soon. Prize Picks invented the flex play, which means you can still cash out even if your lineup isn't perfect. You can double your money even if one of your picks doesn't hit. So download the Prize Picks app today. Use the code Armstrong get fifty bucks instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. You don't have to win, it's automatic. You play five, you get fifty. That's the code Armstrong. You get fifty bucks instantly after you play your first five prize picks.
Speaker 2: Run your game.
Speaker 1: That is so gruesome, but I'd watch maybe they can have that right after the Tyson fight Friday night, majorcis running from lions.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's a question for you.
Speaker 1: You got an antelope, its only sin is being an antelope. There's nothing wrong with being God made antelopes.
Speaker 2: And yet he's getting ripped limb from limb, completely innocent beast. And then you got alijndro Ma orchis.
Speaker 1: Seriously, which one deserves a lion mauling more?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's an easy choice to me. The order is secure.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting philosophy. We've got Katie's headlines on the way. I just get across something for hour two. That's fantastic. Things that have gotten much less expensive this century. Things that have gotten way more expensive this century. What categories do they fall into? And why has it happened? Is really interesting about economic policy and culture and that sort of thing. You know, that's I'm glad you brought that up because, as you may recall, we were talking yesterday about we're going to talk today about super luxury goods and the psychology behind that.
Speaker 2: What's selling in what way? And and you know, I sit and watch the ultra rich do what they do.
Speaker 1: Their ways are strange and foreign to me, but some of the psychologies really interesting. Also look forward to that. That and of course all the political news of the day. We've got it to in spades for you. Please do stay tuned. But right now, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Greening Katie, thank.
Speaker 2: You, guys.
Speaker 8: Starting with NBC FBI director Christopher Ray preparing for a possible forced exit under Trump.
Speaker 1: Now, I think Trump said something about firing Ray at some point, but you don't know if he meant it or not. So if you're a that FBI director thing, is that like a ten year position or something if you fill out your whole term?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Box news, Border patrol and ice morale is surging after Trump election win.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: They know they can get the bad guys.
Speaker 1: Now love bad guys, Katie, you call brown people bad guys. I just saw something like that on a Joy Reid. I guess said Trump's finally getting his wish to deport brown people. Most of the brown males voted for him, knowing exactly what he planning to do, so they're flocking right word faster than they're flocking northward.
Speaker 8: From the New York Post, liberal women withhold sex shave heads to protest Trump wind s.
Speaker 1: You've got some audio on that's coming up in a little bit. I've seen that that that's like a growing movement to not have sex with your husband because Trump won.
Speaker 2: What What the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: If you if your husband or boyfriend or date or whatever is pro Trump, hold out on him. No no sex, no marriage, no children, no dating.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: From the New York Times, Israel strikes south of Beirut amid push for ceasefire in Lebanon.
Speaker 2: As things escalate.
Speaker 1: There's been some good quotes flying around from Marco Rubio, who's not a big ceasefire guy, and he's going to be the Secretary of State. The most interesting aspect of this to me lately is your big name lefty media continues to go with a number of people killed in Gaza or or or whatever. I mean, that's their only headline. Meanwhile, buried somewhat deeper, and places like the Wall Street Journal, Hamas and Fatah, the two main factions are talking about maybe we have a completely non political administration run the territories, so we can have some peace maybe and we'll get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Hello, ABC News.
Speaker 8: FAA considers banning US flights to Haiti after planes struck by gunfire.
Speaker 2: I saw this story yesterday. It goes my vacation.
Speaker 1: I know that's what That's what I said to someone I don't remember who. Oh, Thanksgiving, I'm gonna make new Thanksgiving plans. So you're you're landing in port of Prince and somebody's shooting at your plane. What are you doing flying to Haiti? What's going on in your life? Well, and the guys on the ground shoot and think, well, I'm gonna shoot at him when they're on the ground.
Speaker 2: So why wait?
Speaker 8: From American Wire News quote skip forward cruise features four year excursion to escape Trump presidency.
Speaker 2: Back to Haiti briefly.
Speaker 1: Another great example of just the importance of governance and culture. Because there's no reason Haiti isn't a print in money sort of vacation destination for Americans that you and all your friends have been to multiple times. Well, if only there were a test case, say on the same island, in the same part of the world, just across an artificial border.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, there.
Speaker 1: Is the Dominican Republic. It's Haiti with better governance. Back to the four years. I don't want to live in America with Trump cruise Go go. Can I give you a ride to the airport or help you pack your bags? Go from Yahoo News.
Speaker 8: Belarusian tricks Russian teachers into making patriotic tinfoil hats to ward.
Speaker 1: Off foreign enemies.
Speaker 2: I just sent you a picture of this.
Speaker 8: He acted as a representative of Russia's United Party and told them that this was a patriotic workshop.
Speaker 1: And then, yes, well that's a small act of dissent, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Your meme of the day, it's a picture of Sanna and he's walking into a room and there's a turkey in there, and the turkey looks pissed, and he goes, no, wait, it's November. Wait your turn, fat boy. And finally the Babylon be breaking. Trump paid Hulk Hogan for his appearance at the RNC with three scratch off tickets and a meat ball sub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably what it would take. Oprah says she didn't get paid.
Speaker 1: That's what she's out saying now, So that flies in the face of lots of reporting.
Speaker 2: But oh, there nurses.
Speaker 1: So many ways to disguise payments transfers among the wealthy, well connected with various shell companies.
Speaker 2: In the LLC's plausible.
Speaker 1: Deniability come on, that story was pretty well so, as I recall, of course, a woman who will say who will never have another election, is also willing to say no, I didn't get paid, which is the bigger, more horrific lie.
Speaker 2: Huh shut up.
Speaker 1: Over from I've got some interesting stuff about things that get more expensive and things that are getting cheaper. If you miss the hour, get the Hour through the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty