Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy football advice, speculation, and whatever stupid stuff they decide to drop into the show. Now, here's your host, Paul Chargian.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's not Paul Charchion. It's Matt Harrison along with Brian Johnson, live from Church's kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Church is like Joshua Tree or something, is he? I don't know. He's hitting the open road, baby.
Speaker 3: Oh. I thought, like, you know, doing lots of illicit drugs.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what you do with Joshua here. Yeah, but he's out at Region somewhere west.
Speaker 3: Out west young Man is r V. Yeah, him and Roxy packed it up. They're on the open road. Let's see what happens. So Brian and I are here today to hold down the fort and we're we're going to take the easy way out because that's the way to do it. And when the boss is out and we're going to do a a round or two of a redraft mock draft. Right now we are.
Speaker 4: We should be drinking whiskey too, even though it's ten thirty in the morning. I know where it is. You know where it's, you know over there, I'm sort of looking at it. I'm looking how I would get to it. No, I won't do that.
Speaker 3: What else we have in the pantry, corned beef, hash.
Speaker 4: Goldfish, crackers, and whiskey. That's all you need? Okay, that's all I'm saying. Yeah, you don't. You don't load up before you go across country.
Speaker 3: So that's true.
Speaker 4: Selin pickings here. But all you need is the brown drink?
Speaker 3: All right, Brian? I was so you don't want a part of this, this mock draft that I gave you the first pick? So did Yeah, you didn't want to talk about the schedule release? Oh and you watch any of the pomp and circumstances. I watched the Tennessee Titans release video, which was freaking hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: I actually thought it was better than The Chargers, weird anime one. But a lot a lot of uh, a lot of a lot of work went into the Chargers. Well, probably not as much work as it's going out on Broadway and Nashville and asking people.
Speaker 4: I hear the ESPN put in like the production effort of like the draft basically for the schedule release. I didn't watch a second of it, even though it's a big day for the best ball degenerates like myself. You get to see how badly the buys are going to screw you for all the drafts I suppose, and then of course, moving forward, it helps to have the bye weeks. Now I haven't done uh, you know, looked over the rosters to see how much damage has been done via bye week. But of course the NFL is totally bricked. Some of these bye weeks. The big ones are week seven, in week thirteen. Week seven there are six teams on by there, so week five, four teams on, by week six two, week seven, six teams, Week eight none like why.
Speaker 3: The one week in the middle of the season.
Speaker 4: And then week nine, ten eleven, four teams on by each week, Week twelve none, then week thirteen, six teams are on by oh my gosh, and then two and week like.
Speaker 3: Like on Underdog. That's the fantasy, is that in the.
Speaker 4: They figured it out right where they're at fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen. Okay, so, but some there's two teams on buy and week fourteen, and some of the bigger leagues are gonna have playoffs running then Cardinals and Commanders. So but Week thirteen is huge Ravens, Bills, Bears, Raiders, Vikings, Giants.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's a blood pack.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So well that's like the scott Fish Bowl playoffs for sure because that that starts in.
Speaker 4: Week twelve, right and there are no buys in week twelve the week before.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting and yeah it's nuts. And the other takeaway big takeaway and Best Ball Land is you know people are all about correlating their Week seventeen or they're drafting around the week seventeen matchups. I have them want that sexy to me on paper? Yeah, the one I'm really looking at where you can feasibly stack players from both teams, just Raiders at colts. That could be a fun one. That could be seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. When when you do your Best Ball drafting now now that the bye weeks are out, do you prefer to do bye week stacks or do you prefer to try to spread it out over the course of the season.
Speaker 4: You definitely if you you know bye week's really hit your hard quarterback tight end where you generally draft two or three, you definitely don't want to leave a at least for a quarterback you don't want to have.
Speaker 3: You don't want a kusag No at tight end.
Speaker 4: You could get away with it if you had like Travis Kelcey and Marking or just Travis Kelsey and anybody.
Speaker 3: But yeah, ideally know you.
Speaker 4: Try to just look at the buys as you're drafting and be like, at least, of course, we don't know what's going to happen in the future in terms of injury or whatever, but you want to be like, I can at least feel the full roster in weeks seven when I have all these guys on buy. So yeah, as you get later in the draft, like, I won't not draft a guy my RB two, make sure he doesn't have the same biasman RB one. I don't care about that. But you're getting later in the draft and you got four running backs with the same bye, You're like, I can't take another guy with the same buy because Gooseggs will kill you even just one. Yeah, in a big tournament.
Speaker 3: Absolutely So, all right, let's hop into this redraft mock that we completed, and it's just us going back and forth, and once we get to the second round, we do a little bit of a reversal, but we're drafting.
Speaker 4: We're like representing each of the twelve teams. Sure, it's not like it's a head to head and we're building two mega teams against each other.
Speaker 3: And it's May. So it's very early.
Speaker 4: But never too early these days, though, I get.
Speaker 3: The feeling that ADP is really going to kind of shake out this year, and I think by the time we get to July, I think this is going to be pretty close to what's out there, barring any injuries.
Speaker 4: I agree, And you referenced Underdog before. That's half PPR, which is a big time difference in full PPR, which is what we're drafting under Sure, here you'll see running as as they should in my opinion, running backs go. They have a little more premium and half PPR than they do in full PPR.
Speaker 3: You're gonna start it out with a PPR guy, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's well, I would say it's the slam dunk obvious fit. But I still think he'll go first in most full PPR drafts and justin Jefferson, Minnesota guy, I don't think I have to justify it too much. But since twenty twenty his rookie year, he has forty eight hundred plus receiving yards. DeVante Adams is second with forty four hundred and change. So just a monster. And we know he's got some help now, which I think will help him more than hurt him. In Jordan Addison will help free up some of those double coverage assignments that have been put on him that Adam Thielen was not offering any relief really, so I'm not I think the Addison edition really only helps Jefferson. And who's on pace to go down is I know. I know the stats change in terms of it's a past friendly league and there's seventeen games per season, but that's what's going to happen. And Jefferson is on his way just being the number one receiver of all time statistically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Kirk Cousins in the in the contract year, so I'm sure he's motivated to put up some huge numbers this year as well, and those numbers are going to Jefferson. I had picked two in my mind, there's a top tier of tight ends of one player and it's Travis Kelcey. The other guy considered was Jamar Chase Here but I think Travis Kelcey stands alone as the top tight end. And I mean just showing last year in a standard league he was sixty points ahead Fantasy points ahead of the number two tight end, which was George Kittle in standard scoring, and then in PPR leagues he was over one hundred points ahead of TJ. Hockinson at number two. He's just in a class by himself. He's he's worth an extra touchdown per game, six points per game in PPR leagues over the next closest tight end. And I can't pass on that. Yeah, I probably would have taken him at one.
Speaker 4: Two. Yeah, he's he's always in the conversation and one. And normally we're like, you want to get out on a guy because he's getting older. He's probably his thirty three, thirty fourth year on this.
Speaker 3: He's on the land his thirty fourth year. He is thirty three, turns thirty four in October.
Speaker 4: But you don't know what. You can't get out a year early on Kelsey because if you said that the last two years you've been you're holding the bag. So I'll go down with that ship. But usually it's like a running back, you like like like a guy like Derrick Henry. He might be a little skeptical right now, but yeah, Kelsey can't go wrong in there. He's still going to be the top receiving option. If the Chiefs have added like a DeAndre Hopey or I know they drafted a Rashie Rice like in the second round, but yeah, Kelsey's still the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Kansas City is just going with throw a whole bunch of darts and see if any of them hit the bulls eye at the wide receiver position.
Speaker 4: I was able to do a draft where I got nine Chiefs and do you only do that best ball?
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 4: So it was Mahomes, Well, I went Kelsey and then Mahomes and then like in no particular order, I got all the wide receivers, which is uh Tony mvs mvs. Sky Moore, Rice, Richie, James, Justin Ross, and I got Jared mccannon.
Speaker 3: Do you find Justin Watson in there too?
Speaker 4: It got to a point where like, I can't have this many Chiefs, but yeah, if you whatever, Justin Watson scores a touchdown or why am I blanking Checko rushes one in? That's gonna hurt for that team.
Speaker 3: Because talk about a bye week stack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I got that's one. I go back and check and make sure all my other players don't have the same buy as Kansas City or I'm screwed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, all right, let's go to pick three, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 4: He was also could be taking a one overall to You could make that case for him only played twelve games last year, still had eighty seven catches, one forty six yards, nine touchdowns. Of course I extrapolated that over a full season would be one hundred and twenty three catches, nearly fifteen hundred yards and thirteen touchdowns, numbers he could easily attain. And he does fine when t. Higgins is not on the field, and he does fine when te Higgins does play. That doesn't really affect him either way. And really the biggest differentiator was between Jefferson and Chase was Chase had more competition for targets. But that gap has closed now that the Vikings have signed Addison and now they have t. J. Hockinson for a full year, So Chase could easily be that end up being who should have been the number one pick in PPR leagues this.
Speaker 3: Year out of the top three picks. He said that you would have picked Chase. You could have picked Chase number one. Maybe you could have picked Kelsey number one. Is there anybody else in the conversation at number one right now? For you?
Speaker 4: Not in full PPR. There's a couple of running backs we'll get to here, but no, those are the top three. For me.
Speaker 3: At pick four, I picked Christian McCaffrey, and I think that to me, he's the running back that might be in a tier by himself. If not, it's the guy that you're about to take next, who I think actually might be the number one running back off the board by the time we get July and August. But hard to argue with McCaffrey in the Shanahan system for a full year, had eighty five receptions last year that just vaults you in PPR and did end up scoring thirteen touchdowns in seventeen games last week or last season. I mean, hard to argue just that weapon in that offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and there's competition for touches there, of course, and quarterback is kind of up in the air right now. Even though I'm a big sand Donald guy, I believe in the Sam Donald could do the Gino Smith thing.
Speaker 3: I think Sam Donald could do what brock Perty did.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, I mean people, of course, Sam Donald is an easy target. You know, he's a punching bag. But let's not forget that he played for the Jets as a rookie, who were just the Jets are a joke. Maybe that changes now finally, but back then they were huge joke and he had injuries, he had mono.
Speaker 3: And now he gets his reunion with Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 4: It's hisnion. Yeah, I gets that. But yeah, then he went to Carolina who there they are joke too, and he but he had some top twelve games at the towards the end of last year with the Panthers without Yeah, Christian McCaffrey, if he's starting for the forty nine ers, don't be laughing at what Sam Donald could do. And right now he's their best option in I don't believe Purdy is going to be ready. I'm the doctor, but Tommy John, I know he's not a starting pitcher, but you gotta be able to Throwing a football is hard on your arm.
Speaker 3: Like when you throw it.
Speaker 4: Like people think they can go out there and like throw a football far and fast. No, you can't. We'll try and throw it, especially in an NFL ball like. I don't believe he's gonna be ready for Week one. That's me and Trey Lance. Who knows what the tree lance. But anyway, Yeah, McCaffrey. The only downside with him is he's not gonna get the total touches I think you want. But the bell cow is a dying breed across the league. Really, Elijah Mitchell is going to factor in, but.
Speaker 3: Ended up with three hundred and thirty touches last year.
Speaker 4: He did that was across both teams, both teams. Of course, you know San Francisco expects to make a deep run in the playoffs regardless of quarterback. But long story short, McCaffrey can't fault him. Yeah, fault you for taking him at four.
Speaker 3: And now we go to pick number five, where you're gonna take Sam Darnold.
Speaker 4: If it was a super flex league, maybe maybe we'll talk about that next week. I went, there's two running backs here for me, one older guy. We'll get to him. But I went with the shiny, new flashy toy and Bjon Robinson, of course drafted by the Falcons, who got zero primetime games.
Speaker 3: By the way, that does and that doesn't hurt my feelings at all.
Speaker 4: I want. I mean, there's talk that they did that because here the NFL wanted Atlanta to take a quarterback and they're upset that they didn't, so they're not putting him on TV.
Speaker 3: They they've scheduled spike games.
Speaker 4: For the pretty much. But Atlanta runs the ball way too much. They'll continue to do so. And Jon is the you know, the next Saquon Barkley type prospect. Adrian Peterson can do it all and can certainly he can catch so PPR. Let's just hope he gets seventy eighty percent of the touches. I think Tyler Algier will still factor in, but that division is wide open. You draft Vjon that soon, you got to. You gotta give him the ball, and then Atlanta runs more than anybody. So there we go.
Speaker 3: Jon Robinson, Yeah, absolutely, pick number six. Uh, I can't help it. I kind of just went back in time and pretended we're in in the spring summer of twenty twenty two and went, hey, why not take Cooper cup who just had an injury plagued season. Lost Stafford halfway through the guy had almost two thousand yards in twenty twenty one and sixteen touchdowns. If there's anybody who can put up absolute monster numbers out of the rest of these guys, I think Cooper Cup's the guy who can just put up the huge upside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are a little worried about the quarterback situation, but Stafford should be good to go to start the season. But it doesn't really matter who the quarterback is. The guy just finds a way to get open. It's pretty incredible in PPR.
Speaker 3: And he did it with Stafford before, so I'm not too afraid.
Speaker 4: To Stafford before. So yeah, it's pretty safe pick with an incredibly high ceiling if you can get back to those twenty target games, which you probably will.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're gonna do a break and hopefully you'll hear Paul Charcion's voice with some sort of ad that you know of a product that you really want to buy. That's my favorite product ever too.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get two.
Speaker 3: Yes, pick number seven, Brian, what did you go for?
Speaker 4: This was the one I was wavering on when I was representing the team from the fifth spot when I took Bijon. If I didn't go Bijon, I would have went Austin. Eckler will take here in PPR one hundred and seven catches last year, I mean, had he had eighteen total touchdowns. There was some rumors he would get traded, maybe cut, the Chargers might draft Bijon Robinson, but uh, but they did and it's Eckler is the guy, and this almost just feels like, you know, most likely his last year in LA.
Speaker 3: Well, considering there are rumors that he wanted to be traded and was on the trade block there maybe going into the draft season.
Speaker 4: Yep. But they're going to ride with him, and they considered themselves Super Bowl contenders. They took Quenton Johnston in the first round to bolster that offense. They're going for it, and I think they just, you know, they run and run routes with Equator into the ground this year, and he basically finishes RB one last year. In the fact that we're taking two running backs before him might be a little disrespectful, but I don't know, you worry. He's getting up there in age, but he's still got a lot of tread on the tires. He wasn't getting three hundred plus touches every year going into this year. So in PPR, definitely eat these good value pick at seven, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And he finished number two in twenty twenty one as well, so I mean there's you got that going for you, a guy who's finished top two each of the last two years. I'm gonna go with the guy. I'm rewinding the clock again. I think I'm getting great value on the consensus number one overall pick from last year, Jonathan Taylor at pick eight. I do like the addition of Anthony Richardson there the running quarterbacks ten to help running backs a lot, and Jonathan Taylor. He's not a super big pass catching guy, which that's usually the downside of the running quarterback takes away from some of the receptions. But in his other worldly season in twenty twenty one, he only had forty receptions on fifty three targets, so that wasn't really a part of his game. He was a ground and pound guy. And I think it's Richardson running one way and Jonathan Taylor running the other, and defense is trying to figure out who's got the ball all year for the Colts.
Speaker 4: So when do you think, yeah, Taylor's a fine pick regardless of quarterback. When do you think Richardson plays. Some people think week one.
Speaker 3: I think week one.
Speaker 4: Really, I just can't get on board with that. And his ADP right now is insane. He's going as a quarterback nine, He's still like the top eighty picks.
Speaker 3: Here's kind of why I think this. Jim Irsay is a madman.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: And Chris Ballard is on his last legs as a GM. And if this season gets off to a poor start like it did last year, I think Ballard's looking for a new job. And it's quicker than they think.
Speaker 4: Agreed, I think the season's off to a slow start, but I feel like they give Minshew the keys to start the season, and hey, what if they win. All he's got to win is like two of the first five. Like, as long as there's some semblance of life in that division, which very well could be, Jacksonville is becoming an an elite team. But I don't know. Just thirteen career starts for Richardson in college, that just seems a little in experience for me to coach, you know, So I could be wrong, but to me, just talk about Richardson in redraft right now. For him to be going like eightieth overall is crazy. But of course the rushing upside, that's what it's all about these days. But I don't know he needs to start by week five or six. Yeah, return that kind of valley.
Speaker 3: But so even off Taylor, if it's Gardner Minshew behind center, either way, I think Taylor is sitting on a great year.
Speaker 4: I said, it's fine pick regardless of quarterback.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to pick number nine.
Speaker 4: Number nine. I got a look at Cheeks. I forgot that. I took Tyreek Hill here, which I'm never really excited about drafting Tyreek Hill, but you're always excited when he has those monster games. Yeah, I'm so good at this. But he has those down games at times too. But last year he got off to a ridiculous start. I think through the first like seven or eight weeks, he was definitely leading the league in receiving yards by like hundreds of yards. He had more receiving yards and like most teams through the first half of the season. But he really fell off towards the end of the year, only top to one hundred yards once in his last six games. Still finished second in receiving yards. Jalen Waddle obviously a threat to steal some targets. We hope to stays healthy all year, But Tyreek Hill he'll give you dud we with sobil every player. He's a guy you just you start him every week, regardless of matchup, and he'll give you plenty of spike weeks as for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, at pick ten, I went with AJ Brown. He's a guy like a little bit more than Tyreek Hill, just because it seems like AJ Brown tends to put up just solid numbers every week and you don't have to worry about too many just absolute bummers of a week. He did have one. He had two games last season in the fantasy season where he didn't get double digit PPR Fantasy points just too.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I think that the reliability of AJ Brown, combined with the upside of being in that offense, I think it's it's a pretty great guy to grab at the back end of the first round and have one of your wide receivers really locked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, and in rejer even if you're in standard leagues and not best Ball. I remember I had Jalen Hurts, AJ Brown, and Tay Smith all on one team and I didn't mind. I started them every week and I was just fine. So but we had taken a J. Brown late in the first definitely opens the door to pair him up with Hurts coming back in the second round. Yeah. Absolutely, always fun. Are we at eleventh overall pick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, this was the one guy that you picked and I was like, damn it. I thought I was gonna get him over the turn.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I saw during the regular season last year you said he was gonna be your wide receiver one regardless.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I said regardless, but I did make that bold claim.
Speaker 4: He was definitely a slam dunk second round pick. But now he's creeping into the first round range with the suspension of teammate Jamison Williams.
Speaker 3: We should probably mention the player name.
Speaker 4: I'm just building it up and Williams teammate wide receiver of I'm on Ross, ain't Brown. Here we go. I'm the Detroit Lions. As we all know, sung God, but yeh, Jamison Williams missing the first six games is huge, and so God was is gonna have a fine season anyway, especially in PPR. But now with Williams out for the first six games, You've got why am I blanking on receiver that is back in Marvin Jones, Marvin Jones and o'ler Jones, and you know that's really it. DJ Shark is gone. They did draft Jamir Gibbs, who's a running back, was going to play a lot of receiver. Sam laporta kind of a flashy tight end. But a'mnross Saint brown especially with Jameson Williams out looking ten targets a game minimum, and when Williams comes back that probably just just opens up, you know, more space for for Amanra. With Jared Goff, he was like dead last and average depth of target last year. Amns Saint Browns is gonna catching balls left and right, gonna be a PPR monster.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, last pick of the first round, I went with Patrick Mahomes, and I think you and I a quarterback slip to the twelfth pick in the first round. I get the feeling that we're going to see Mahomes, Allen, and Hurts go in first rounds of drafts. In most drafts, I think this fall, what do you think? Super flex? Absolutely for sure? But in single QB league, Yeah.
Speaker 4: In one quarterback league, they're gonna they're gonna push first round territory. I've seen some go in the first round on underdog. Again, that's half point PPR, which you know dings wide receivers just slightly enough to move the qbs into Round one. But even in full PPR, can't fault anyone for taking one of the big three quarterbacks. They were, you know, consistently, they were constant on every team you saw winning their leagues last year. Yeah. Absolutely, I mean Jalen Hurts got hurt. I mean I'm still not over that. I was Jalen Hurts on like every team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that hurt bad. I had a championship roster that missed out on his playoff week and it killed me.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was against the Cowboys and Minshew had like four touchdowns. Jalen Hurts would have just obliterated these fools. But but yeah, Hurts mahomes Alan, if we were I think we're not. We've gone long enough on this. But you'll see, like that you checked a watch that I've been worn a watch since like fifth grade.
Speaker 3: You're still looking at your wrist. I'll be like.
Speaker 4: I don't know's it's like a tick on something that's not ticking on my wrist. But yeah, yeah, you'll see you took Mahomes twelfth overall. Yeah, you'll see. You'll see Alan and Hurts not go much further past the middle of the second round.
Speaker 3: All right, So we won't go into the second round because we've gone a little long. But let's talk really quick before we go about the top tier. How many do you think are in the top tier of the quarterback position?
Speaker 4: Well? Three, yeah, well I'll still hold it three. But L Jacks is back, baby, yeah, Lamar Jackson. If you bought the dip on him, he was going after justin fields, you know, in like in one quarterback leagues. But talking late third, early fourth, now that we know he's going to be playing for Baltimore under a new offensive coordinator, Todd Munkin, who's very past friendly and not Art, not Art Monkin. Yeah you heard that one though. Yeah, that was a great Freudian slip, one of my all timers. But yeah, Todd Mounkin, Odell Beckham. Granted, we'll see where he's at, uh physically and mentally, but they drafted z Flowers, Shot Bateman could be healthy course, and so L Jacks is pushing that top tier. But it's still in any order. Really, I can't fault you. It's Alan Hurts, all right.
Speaker 3: How many are in your top tier of running backs?
Speaker 4: I think we drafted him in the first round in McCaffrey, Jean, Ekler, jt Of course, Sakuon Barkley is still right there. But uh, that's it. That's that's the top five for me, and then shortly after that you'll see Tony Pollard. Yeah, I think Chubb, Jacobs, Henry. It's kind of gets muddled after that top five.
Speaker 3: I think it's a two man top tier for me, with a three or four man second tier. I think it's CMC and Bijon as the top tier for me, Ekler Taylor, Yeah, Barkley, how about Uh?
Speaker 4: I like Barkley because it's his contract year, last year of his contract, and I don't think the Giants are gonna.
Speaker 3: Be able to franchise him a second time or if.
Speaker 4: They're going to sign him long term, so they might just be like time to run away with You know, he was this contract year last year too, so it's true. But yeah, they did not extend him long term, and he's getting up there in age for running back sadly already twenty six, twenty seven, So poor guy might get that that sweet, sweet Marco Murray treatment.
Speaker 3: How about the wide receiver position, where's your top tier end? Is it just Jefferson in Chase.
Speaker 4: Jefferson in Chase, but you know, cup Tyreek AJ Brown, i'mn ra has gotten in there, and I think you can even lump uh Stefan Diggs of course and Ceedee Lamb, Garrett Well, Devonte Adams.
Speaker 3: Second tier is let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then finally the tight end position is just Kel's for you.
Speaker 4: It's pretty much Kels, pretty much Kels. But we all you know Mark Andrews, he was looking Kelselake first quarter of the season last year. But a lot of competition for more competition for targets in Baltimore now, even though it'll be a more past friendly offense. But yeah, Andrews.
Speaker 3: As my number two tight A lot of people do.
Speaker 4: And then shortly after that, based on where you're at with Kyle Pitts who faith Yeah, I know I know where you stand. Yeah, but I'm curious. I think Darren Waller makes a He's going right the tight end eight right now. I think he's a guy that could get back in that top three.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he's going that late, considering all the hype that he was getting after that trade.
Speaker 4: People are just you know, they they just remember that he hasn't done much in the last two or three years and he gets hurt.
Speaker 3: So No, I and he's a guy who probably won't end up on any of my teams this year because I think somebody will like him two rounds more than I do.
Speaker 4: I think he will start getting drafted sooner than he has been going because people have to realize that he is the number one wide receiver on the Giants right now. Yeah. Absolutely, It's a bunch of slot guys and Hodgens who I like, but they're gonna play Waller as their primary wide receiver.
Speaker 3: From the slot or an outside.
Speaker 4: No, there's too much. The Giants have like five slot wide receivers now. It's pretty such.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wandale Robinson, a guy like quite a.
Speaker 4: Bit, Jalen Hyatt who they just drafted, Zerling Shepherd.
Speaker 3: You know he was in Crowder who maybe listeners don't know that we mispronounced Travis Kelcey as Kelse because of my Fantasy league's shouty. Who would shout out the draft picks and CALLI, yeah, Travis kelce She was like, Travis kelce Hey.
Speaker 4: But he said that's how it's pronounced himself, but no one says it, so I think he just gave up on it. Oh really, I don't know. I don't I never watched like the podcast with him and his brother. I've seen like snippets of it, but I'm pretty sure they call themselves Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Do they wear crazy hats and sing beastie boys?
Speaker 4: Probably. I'm getting getting little tired of Travis Kelcey, to be honest with you. I still love him in fantasy football, but he's been a little too much on the TV.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're you're a Dan Arnold guy. He follows you on Twitter and that's at BTXJ and I'm at Explosive Output and you can follow us. And we'll be back next week with another Fantasy Football Weekly. Hey, I think it's gonna be you and me again.
Speaker 4: I have a good feeling it will be since.
Speaker 3: Charges on the open road. We'll talk to you again next week. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio, app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.