Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 2: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat. And now joined by Bad Larry, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy. I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick. All right, this is how it works, you know, getting here March madness. We're ready, Bad Larry probably at the Big East Tournament. Are you joining us from the Big East?
Speaker 3: I am not. I'm not going up today, Dan, I am going up tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? And who you going with? Larr?
Speaker 4: Just you?
Speaker 3: No, No. A couple guys, the O'Connor brothers from seag one from Seagart, one from spring Light.
Speaker 1: Or actually are both from Springs. We all know them. Why do you do that? You know he's gonna throw at names like somebody Bobby Mahon and then John Nolan and then you know all I've probably met these dudes, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he introduced me like a hundred freaking people you didn't meet heaven't forbid.
Speaker 3: We're you know, driving up tomorrow and driving back tomorrow nights.
Speaker 1: Jack Steimel, that's another name that comes up here.
Speaker 6: All are you driving, Larry?
Speaker 3: Uh no, No, Dan O'Connor will be driving.
Speaker 4: Of course. Of course the driver O'Connor.
Speaker 1: Uh, they call him doc doc for short d o c Doc.
Speaker 2: Breaking the Irish stereotype drunk driving home from the Manhattan Larry.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no. The reason we let Dan does not drink.
Speaker 1: Okay, Doc is not drinking.
Speaker 6: Then the other Irish stereotype.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, yeah, right, I just got out of rehab. Yeah, there's probably a reason why he's not drinking anymore.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Okay, the gang's all here. So our starting lineup, we have Marvin at the controls, and we have uh, Shane Irving is here. We have Dylan the graphicsky. We have Picture Day Ray p A Ray. What would you like to be called Ray? Because you have a lot of different names.
Speaker 4: I like Ray.
Speaker 7: D oh, I like that one. I don't like in turn Ray.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, uh my bad.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 7: I've heard that one before a lot. Actually, I bet you have elementary school?
Speaker 1: Did you really or just wow?
Speaker 7: It's tough.
Speaker 8: Uh, Marvin, I was so you can imagine how it wou win for me in elementary school.
Speaker 6: Then Daniels to you, I did not.
Speaker 9: I never heard.
Speaker 1: That I did not. And then you have bad Larry as well, recapping last week Bad Larry nothing. Shay got a half a unit, you're up a half a unit. You want more and a half. And Jillen lost nine. You lost five last week?
Speaker 6: Well sweep Actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, congratulations. Let me see where do you want to start here?
Speaker 5: I want to talk about how the Dallas Cowboys refuse to spend any kind of money whatsoever in the free agency every single year ever since they've been traumatized by Greg Hardy and Brandy Carr. Okay, and I also want to talk about your most recent guest on the show today, Dan Jason Garrett. When when are you going to let him know every time he mentions running the ball and how good it is and how smart it is, when ain't you going to tell him that it kills me inside every time I hear that come out of his mouth, because he might have had the best O line in NFL history, and he let Romo throw it forty times a game. Danny Why do you let him get away with it?
Speaker 1: The next time he's on Please and he starts talking about great running backs, Zeke Ellen, emmittt Smith, great offensive line. Everything starts with the running back. Everybody benefits.
Speaker 5: Aw come in a twilight zone. I listen, and I'm like, who the hell is this dude? He would have been a great coach.
Speaker 6: Conence conference loose.
Speaker 1: Why why do you let it bother you anymore?
Speaker 5: I can't get over it. That was a really bad part of my life, the Garrett years, because I really had faith. I thought we were doing stuff and it just killed me. But you've always had faith. I had more faith back then. I thought Romo could get it done.
Speaker 1: Like spiritual faith in Christ. Yeah, you have a higher calling.
Speaker 5: Tha think I had more faith than the Cowboys at that point. That's why my life was so messed up. I wasn't going to church enough. That's it, really, no, Danny, No, The point is Jason Garrett ruined my life, and I need him to like atone for a sin?
Speaker 1: What did you want him to do? Say, Hey, I should have ran the ball more. She's right, Okay, that's it. Yeah, Okay, have you ever prayed for the Cowboys. Oh yeah, of course. I do you think God wants to to hear that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think you know what any of don't want to hear the Cowboy You a lot of fox old prayers, Diddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, imagine your God, and you're just getting prayer after prayer from these stupid Cowboys fans over and over again.
Speaker 4: You're like, all right enough, just shut him off.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, turn click that God has a receptionist like telephone. Yeah yeah, just somebody a switchboard operator.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next, that's another Cowboy fan. They're just praying something better happens for their team.
Speaker 6: Tell them I'm not here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Cowboys have not signed a free agent for more than six million dollars since Greg Hardy.
Speaker 6: Great, great careers.
Speaker 5: And what a good guy you have on your roster grade a personality to talk about culture.
Speaker 4: That's what you want on your team.
Speaker 2: It is fun watching him get the ship kicked out of him in m m A every Yeah you're kidding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he needs money.
Speaker 2: He just fights in heavyweight with these guys who just absolutely destroy.
Speaker 6: But I guess it's fair penance, right.
Speaker 1: The college basketball march madness with the conference tournaments, I don't know, if you guys are betting on this, you're betting on conference tournaments, the game. Okay, let's see so recapping last week, bad Larry, a couple hits and misses there, Shay Ludwig Oldberg top ten, Yeah you got that one. You got Colin Morikawa. Uh, let's see, Dylan, what about you?
Speaker 6: Nothing? Really the report?
Speaker 1: Damn, that is a lot of bloodshed there.
Speaker 2: Also, this is why I'm not I'm not betting on Scotti Scheffler. I know, I said I was going to last week, but that just sucks to lose it three to one to win the tournament and not even top ten.
Speaker 1: Scotty Scheffler trying to repeat, Yeah, that's plus four hundred. Nobody's going to take Scotty Scheffler. No, it's hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just the value is tough to stomach for to win the tournament, Like that's like Tiger Woods ship odds wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the price sucks, but the gala doesn't matter. Gala, so he love him. This weekend, I went to Pepperdine. Did he know he went to pepper Does that.
Speaker 5: Like a right wing factory? I have no idea pump out the Republicans.
Speaker 2: Actually did that get torched in the fires? It's like right up on the head.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's a beautiful campus. Yeah, that's drive in. There's a huge cross there you go.
Speaker 6: I've heard that. Not a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Probably the only one in the state of California. No, there's probably some crosses there.
Speaker 6: You go, like Baker's Field crosses to bear amen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now are you one of those religious guys? Do you put your hands in the air when you go to church?
Speaker 5: No, the spirit doesn't hit me like that. I know people it does though, but no, I've never been affected that way.
Speaker 6: When the last time you did confession that.
Speaker 5: They don't do the papers do confession because they don't know how to read the Bible. The only way through the Father is starting with you, the Fathers through Jesus, not through some interpreter. You don't sit down with a dude behind a door and tell them your big dark secrets. You just tell Jesus.
Speaker 6: That's just a Catholic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you cut to the chase. You get to get the middle man out of the way there, and.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that. The confessional is always weird because you could kind of see through the screen knows who you are I know, well, back then, I didn't have this voice.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so it's.
Speaker 1: Probably like bless me father for I have sin.
Speaker 4: Up. Yeah, I know, shut up.
Speaker 2: He's not going and telling everyone all the ship you said to him.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like when you go to the doctor and you lie about how many drinks every time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you smoke cigars? Occasionally?
Speaker 5: I will literally be putting out a cigarette walking into the office. Do you no, none?
Speaker 4: Haven't. Why why do you ask zero bad?
Speaker 6: Larry?
Speaker 1: Are you going to bet on the games that you go to tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Luka, Okay, real quick, Jolan can We're dealing with Joan Ray for the spreads today because I want I didn't see it. My guy didn't have the Yale to win the IVY League. I mean, there's only four teams in the thing, and Yale is gonna win that. And I don't care if I'm laying two to one or three to one.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll have Ray Ray. Ray usually gets the betting lines from DraftKings.
Speaker 3: See if you can get me a Yale to win that conference?
Speaker 4: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Efforting, okay, all right, so let me start with Shay. I'll start with you and then we'll get to see if we could get all the lines that bat Larry needs. Yeah, I got a bet on Yale. Yeah yeah, forgod, of course you do. All right, so go ahead, Shay, all right.
Speaker 5: College basketball, I got a home team money line Parlay Jackson State Jayhawks, and then the Cocaine Cowboys. You money line that it's minus one eleven. And then for golfy golf, Danny, here we go.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're organizing your papers.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to get burned.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to break it down, sah Heath the Gala top twenty, plus three twenty. I got Straka top two that's also plus one sixty, top ten, Auburg, Mata Kawa and Xander Odds or whatever. And then I got struck at a win plus five thousand, and also Maria Kawa. What I'm pronouncing it? I respect his plus fourteen hundred. He did have a meltdown Sunday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yead. He didn't even talk to the media. No, he said, I didn't need any of your sorry sories or good game or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be really revealing how he comes back.
Speaker 2: You could have gotten Henley for a nice price at like hole fourteen.
Speaker 4: There, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: And then I got tennis, Danny, this is like a white day. It's like a white boy Wednesday over here, golf tennis.
Speaker 1: White boy Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, golf and tennis and paying.
Speaker 1: Your text while you're taking sahit tagala.
Speaker 4: It's golf, Danny. Doesn't mean to have to be like.
Speaker 6: Everyone's white when they're playing golf.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, it changes everything. Tennis, I'm parlaying it. Keys over Vicage, Fritz over Drapers. So Keys and Fritz plus one eighty and then Coco straight up money line minus one thirty.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ray, I found the Yale odds. All right, we'll get to that in a second. Do you have anything else that.
Speaker 4: You want to better? Yeah, semi pro football, yes.
Speaker 8: Yes, Marvin, I'm sorry. Did Shay say being white was golf? Tennis and paying your taxes.
Speaker 4: And using your bleaker too? What's one hop.
Speaker 9: Not paying your taxes? Probably?
Speaker 5: Wow, reverse racism.
Speaker 6: Mark, that's only been like several hundred thousand famous people would have done that. Okay.
Speaker 9: I think it might be fame more so than race.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a hater to my left anyway, SEMIPROPHI.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what about Wesley Snipes?
Speaker 1: Huh oh, yeah, got him.
Speaker 8: It's a good one there. Oh great, you name the one guy. Great, awesome, all damn, just name black people. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: It's not February anyone.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's right. Every where he's gone after.
Speaker 6: It's the it's the month of the Irish.
Speaker 1: Now, amen, they don't give us the whole month. Now, they don't. They don't like everything.
Speaker 6: It's swells.
Speaker 1: We take it like I don't. I don't need a designated month to get his taken.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I dominated February. I didn't care.
Speaker 6: And you'll go down in history for that. Which side of history?
Speaker 1: We I was great in February?
Speaker 6: He did have a good February.
Speaker 1: I did, I did, We did, super Bowl, had fun. Did Yo Kich have his thirty twenty twenty? That was in March? Was that March?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: March?
Speaker 6: Yeah he waited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, respectfully. Yeah that's nice.
Speaker 9: Hey, Shaye, great month. But now we're in March.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Shay Gilgis and then there's Shaye and Irving both MBB Okay, okay, not deserving, no one of them.
Speaker 4: One of them agreed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So you got some some futures here semi pro football.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god, there's an Italian semi pro football league in essentially the northeast.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like spins from what it looks like. It spins like New York.
Speaker 4: Main main yeah, guy and a semi profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah you talked about this.
Speaker 4: Line.
Speaker 5: We got lines. Oh yeah, okay, Black Panthers. There you go, Marvin laying four and a half against the Brooklyn Bengals. Can't bet against the Panthers. Uh, New York Green Wave, New York Dolphins under forty and a half. Then I got the wolf Pack lane five and a half against the Shaolin Hurricanes.
Speaker 4: That's for you calling.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that. We're not doing that.
Speaker 6: The New York Dolphins is a pretty funny name.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, and then you have you have futures.
Speaker 4: We did this already yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Your baseball, Yeah you did bad? Larry did Ray? Did we in turn? Ray? I mean picture day Ray?
Speaker 4: Ouch?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So Yale's minus one ninety to win the tournament, Larry, right.
Speaker 1: So bad, Lay's taking it.
Speaker 3: So I want I want four units to win two. I'll give you the extra ten big okay, fine, wow, four units to win two units on Yale to win that comp championship whatever, then just straight bets today.
Speaker 1: Whenever I think of Yale, I always think of Terry Bowden when he was at Auburn, and I remember he came into ESPN and he said, I got a joke for you. He goes, you know, guy says to another guy, where'd you go to school? Yale? Where did you go to school?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: All right, just a little Southern humor there about Yale.
Speaker 4: I would take that right out the memory back. I don't think you got a whole lot of that one.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna who is that one?
Speaker 6: Like that one?
Speaker 1: Yale? I'm saying, where did you go to? Okay? Go bed.
Speaker 5: I can't even play the lottery in Alabama, by the way, living under a dictatorship there, continulary.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to Iowa State minus nine against Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Fine, North Carolina minus nine against.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame ten and a half.
Speaker 3: Ten and a half, keep it, that's fine under Providence.
Speaker 1: One eight one forte and a half.
Speaker 3: Villanova minus ten and a half against Seaton Hall ten here wow, wow, Merry Christmas over into Villanova Game one, twenty six.
Speaker 1: And a half. Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay? And SMU minus the eight against Syracuse.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, boy? Yeah? Got it? Is that it?
Speaker 3: They're all one unit bets. I didn't do any of that football thing. I thought that was next week. I'll skip this week if they're even playing this week?
Speaker 7: Yes, Ray, So when I text you guys saying we're going to talk about the semi pro th today, how would that be next week?
Speaker 3: Because then the text under that said, Shaye, you said something like the twenty second or something.
Speaker 4: That's when we're going to the actual game, Larry.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, I didn't know that. I just thought that was when of the league started. I'm gonna look at that text when I get up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well you're not big on details, are you. No.
Speaker 3: The next week got from Ray this morning was send Dylan your picks, and then then there's a text Shane going back and then they said, oh, we're going to talk a little bit about this football thing, and then Shay said something like that's not this week, it's next week, and then someone came back to twenty second. So I'm supposed to bet these games this week that I don't even know we're going on?
Speaker 1: Ray, you got something to say.
Speaker 7: We said we're going to talk about the lines for this week and we're going next week.
Speaker 6: Correct, guys, Larry is a job. Give him a break.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 3: I'm at the beat right now, guys.
Speaker 1: Work sounds tough, okay, Dylan on my way to raise tail. Let's go all right.
Speaker 2: College basketball, I got usc minus one and a half against Rutgers Seaton Hall plus ten and a half against Nova, and then UTIP plus seven and a half against Shay's favorite team, Wow, Liberty, Liberty, Liberty, Liberty, and then Tulsa plus two and a half against Temple tomorrow okay. And then for jolf, I got Wyndham Clark to win the players plus six thousand sixty one. I was kind of surprised by that that number, but I like it. You almost had it last year. Hideki Matsuyama top ten plus two sixty some Jay him top ten plus four hundred, Jay Jason Dayote top ten plus four fifty and then two units on there to be a hole in one on seventeen at any point during.
Speaker 1: The tournament all four days, all four days, okay.
Speaker 2: And then my minor league foot ball Larry Yes, uh, the Shallon Hurricanes plus five and a half.
Speaker 6: Versus the wolf Pack.
Speaker 2: They're my new favorite team, the Mount Vernon Kings plus ten and a half against the New.
Speaker 1: York Washington from Mount Vernon, New York?
Speaker 6: Is he yeah?
Speaker 4: Rando?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then the Williams brothers, Ray Williams, Gus Williams. Were they from Mount Vernon? Does that sound right? Or was it? Michael h d O, Michael Olowo Canon, I don't know somebody else. For some reason, I thought Gus Gus Williams.
Speaker 9: Ben Gordon is from Mount Vernon, also the part of Yukon.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, continue there?
Speaker 7: Uh and yes, Ray he's from Mount Vernon.
Speaker 1: Gus Williams, Yes, good poll and his brother Ray Williams.
Speaker 4: I believe I would.
Speaker 7: I would assume that from it would be a broken home.
Speaker 1: Could be pushing it today, say it were you would have broken home? Oh, it could have been did your did you? I fell broken every day?
Speaker 6: I think he's currently in a brook.
Speaker 4: Whoa wo we're doing good?
Speaker 1: Now, you're great, You're in love?
Speaker 4: Yep, totally.
Speaker 1: You should renew your vouns. Oh Danny, great suggestion.
Speaker 6: Where would you do it?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 6: Stadium? No, Joel as live teleconference.
Speaker 5: I mean know in the roommates she would pick like Mikonos or some ship. So well, no, you don't get to do that.
Speaker 1: You just you pick a spot like a nice park, you know, because she's very like flowery.
Speaker 4: Probably there's a hippie. There's a hippy vein there for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, sorry there de Mount Vernon Kings. You got plus ten and.
Speaker 6: A half plus and a half.
Speaker 1: I love that, and sad, who do you like on that team? Let's not ask questions, Eric Aaron Rodgers Man.
Speaker 6: That line's gonna drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got the Brooklyn Bengals and the Black Panthers over twenty six and a half.
Speaker 6: That seems like a low number.
Speaker 1: Okay, got betting that game's going to be three nothing.
Speaker 6: Probably you can.
Speaker 1: Shan irving wherever you get your pot bat and lair. Do you have anything else say before you go to uh Rais for lunch?
Speaker 3: I want to do you set that Black Panther bet was minus four and a half. Yeah, yeah, I want one of black pants?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, well, now go lair. Now I've inclined to favor black Pants.
Speaker 1: We're going to have to get some jerseys here, sent to us. They should be giving us some product here. Yeah. Yeah, black panther jerseys. Oh yeah, that'd be great. I mean i'd wear that in my town. I'd be good, really well, I would get some stairs.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that I've heard the shall in hurricanes of pretty Clean Kids too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sounds good. Shanan Irving wherever you get your podcast? Yeah, corn tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's your teas. We're recording tomorrow. Yeah, I mean we're recording this on a Wednesday.
Speaker 5: I've got a lot of weird emails from listeners with questions and suggestions, so I'll be answering them.
Speaker 1: Oh so it'll be Uh, it's gonna get weird. Dan Q and A with your audience. Yeah, Beer, Abby, exactly, U Dylan, anything needs to be mentioned.
Speaker 6: No, thanks for having me out on the show this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to to fill in for seating for a couple of days. That was nice. Yeah, didn't go to you too often, but when I did it was a home run.
Speaker 6: Only had one real big botch, which.
Speaker 1: Was that Yes, I said a lot of other random quarterbacks that would have at least been traded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, just but.
Speaker 1: The fact you weren't listening and then you just said Ben Roethlisberger was amazing. It's pretty good. Yeah, not like Fritzy. When just said eleven, you.
Speaker 9: Were like, who's the last person to win so and so?
Speaker 1: Eleven? It wasn't even a number, it was a name, like back to back, you know, m v P eleven.
Speaker 2: That's when you can tell that was like a true moment of panic. He's like, you have to say something.
Speaker 7: An the was Tim wins and then.
Speaker 1: He said, but the problem is is he would never admit that he's made a mistake, no way. And he's like, you know, I I was busy, you know, and I'll just say it's okay, you were busy, and that's why you throw it eleven. But he always wants he'll never admit that he makes a mistake. Never can't do it. In fact, he said to me, I think I made a mistake. And then it was a quote that was attributed to somebody else on the show He goes and it was one draft analyst who had something really strong to say about Shude or Sanders, and Todd gave me a note and attribute it to another analyst who was going to be on And then he comes to me and he goes, I may have made a mistake. And then he tells me I said, Todd, there's no gray area. You fucking made a mistake.
Speaker 4: You not?
Speaker 1: I think I did. They have and I think that's it. So for bad Larry at the Jersey Shore, good luck at the Big East Tournament.
Speaker 3: Thank you Dan.
Speaker 1: Tell all my friends there, I said, hello, I will do that same way.
Speaker 3: I'm same, do the same for me. I will do the same for you and Dylan, All boys, Ray and Dylan. No chance you guys coming into the city tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Uh unlikely.
Speaker 2: I actually have to go into the city on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Why don't you go in Friday to then stay Saturday?
Speaker 6: Well, Larry's going home? Am I going to hang?
Speaker 1: Are you going to be there Friday, Larry?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think I'm gonna have a lot of times. I've driven up with Dan O'Connor. O'Connor found my own way home. Tomorrow, I think I might go up with him and come back with him. That's the plan right now. Now, that can change plenty of times between now and then.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, safe travels, enjoy your providence friars.
Speaker 6: All right, Larry may or may.
Speaker 1: If Dan O'Connor, if doctor has driving me, then I may.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bad Larry used to go the entire biggiest tournament. Oh, I believe, the whole time. Yeah, and never watch again. Yeah, I believe that's never What was it? The play by play was a restaurant bar in the garden. You just go post up there and well they had a free throw you could shoot free throws and Larry would just stay there the whole time and take on people betting them, just hustle free throw. Yes, yes, is it called play by play?
Speaker 7: Called play by play?
Speaker 1: Is it still there?
Speaker 7: It looks like it is. Yeah, four stars too.
Speaker 1: I went one time to the biggest tournament with bad Larry, and I said, let's go watch the games, and he goes, we don't watch the games.
Speaker 6: Why the hell would I do that?
Speaker 1: All they do, all they do is just drink beer, and then Bad Larry would try to hustle people shooting free throws. Yeah, the entire day and night.
Speaker 6: Wow, that sounds like quintessential.
Speaker 1: While drinking drinking beers the whole time. Heavy, Yeah, thirty five of them? Yes, yeah, if over under would probably be thirty and a half.
Speaker 2: You need, don't need at least like one like switch up drink in there.
Speaker 6: Water Yeah, no, definitely not a.
Speaker 1: Not a water well. You can see bad Larry's complexion. I mean he hasn't hydrated in probably a few years. I'm just saying it looks.
Speaker 6: Like he looks like jaundice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like a walking advertisement for water.
Speaker 1: You know when when a baby is born and come out really pink and like he does have a hue. No, it's you know, it's not like I've ever seen Larry and go eh, your complexion looks better. The sun just dominated No, no, yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are long summers on the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: Yes, he lives at the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 4: He's inside at a bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's it. We've done everything we could possibly do. Thanks for joining us on. Dan Patrick takes a gamble.