Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome in to Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm Chris Welsh. Today for Week eleven Ranks, we have got Pat fitz Morris and Scott Pianowski news breaking before we even start the show, just blowing up the ranks here. We're going to talk about all of it today. This is running backs. That is what we are going to be tackling here, getting through all the fun stuff. Pat, are you ready for? I don't know, maybe more breaking news all of a sudden, it'll be like, hey, but Checko is active, just you know, right before the show. We just get those things to kind of throw a wrench into it. But that's what the teens of ranks are all about, right.
Speaker 2: Are you making me promises about Isaiah Pichecko because I could certainly use him in a couple of leagues where I'm really scratching the felt at running backs so his return cannot come fast enough for a couple of my teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scott, I don't know about you, but like we all were, like, hey, wide receiver, wide receiver, and it has been a depthy running back situation. Once we've gotten to the teens with by weeks and injuries, people losing here. So I wouldn't be super mad if we could just get a couple extra nice things more than Adric estime, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're right, yeah, Audric estimate the poor man's Gus Edwards, right, you know, a two down grinder who still doesn't have an NFL catch. I'd love ask for estimate to be a thing. I have some estivate shares, but I'm just trying. You know, he's going to be activated for a lot of people's flexes this week.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's not like in normal seasons where the running back that you shoved in two hands for was somebody you know was top twelve, top fifteen running back.
Speaker 4: Right out of the gos.
Speaker 3: That's not the way the shape of the season has played out so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we're going to talk about him here in just a tiny bit. Let's get into the stuff. But a couple of things. First, of course, we like to give you things. That's right, we are giving. It's the time of the season and you've got a chance to win a sign Josh Allen helmet for free courtesy if our friends over at Pristine auction dot com. All you got to do is head over to fantasypros dot com slash contest, complete the form, then you can like download the Draft Wizard, review a podcast, follow us on ex Instagram, or TikTok at Fantasy Pros. You can do all of those things. By the way, the more entries boom, the more things you do, the more entries. We'll be announcing a winner right here on the podcast, and if you're watching on YouTube, be sure to subscribe, turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up and you can claim your Josh Allen Bill's autograph helmet. Gentlemen, talking about the ranks contest, as we always do before we kick off the show. This week, Christopher Jimino gimmeo apologies and pronunciation of names was number one in the ranks. Scott Spratt and Jason William were the top three in the ranks. But not to move past them, because they deserve that praise. Our boy Mick was four. Pat Mick is on a generational run right now of like he was one.
Speaker 4: He was four.
Speaker 1: But let's also not move past you, Pat, you were eighteen. I feel like this is like your I don't know fourth or fifth, top twenty or twenty five ranking this so far this season, and so as far as the weekly ranked contest goes, Mick is up there, and Pat you kind of keep doing it.
Speaker 2: My friend mix on a heater, for sure. And I didn't feel like I had a great week. I thought I got a lot of things right a quarterback, and then just felt sort of so so about the other position. So maybe the quarterback rankings carried me.
Speaker 1: I think I might have been maybe the world's worst quarterback ranker this week. There might not have been a human being worse at quarterback than me, but I think I was, you know, amazing at wide receiver and tight end or something like that. But we're not going to we don't need to talk about me. We don't need to talk about my rank on where I was, right, Scott, we don't need to talk about where we were at I'd like to.
Speaker 3: Mention that I was fifth in the week ten rankings. I'm sorry if you're only grading me among the other Yahoo people. I did beat one of my colleagues, but.
Speaker 4: For them beat me.
Speaker 3: I was ten at quarterback, and then it went gradually downhill. The expert accuracy has shifted from something I couldn't wait to look at to something I almost dread looking at now because I'm not having a great accuracy accuracy season. But I'll tell you what I've always done better the weeks that we hashed this up with these programs.
Speaker 4: So I know that.
Speaker 3: Week eleven will be one of my strongest weeks because basically I'm copying off the Welsh and the Fits pages. So let's get to that.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely the Fits. Let's let's go that with the Fits. You guys want to check out all the rankings, go to fantasypros dot com slash rankings. You can check out all the positional tiers. Whether what we're talking about this second isn't covering what you want, They're going to change all the way up until kickoff, So go and check that out. You can do it on my playbook app, and you can, just like I said, go to fantasypros dot com slash rankings to see what it looks like. Let's jump into it ourselves. It's running back time. Going to the big board, the top twelve. I'm gonna little give you a little spoiler alert. We're not going to really talk about the top twelve we're just going to give it to you and then we're going to move into the next range, because what are we breaking down? I will say it is very nice to see Christian McCaffrey back at the tippy top again. Yes, number one in the ranks against Seattle. Debro was pushing back on me a little bit, fits that I was being a little bit of a niner homer thinking that Christian McCaffrey could get to when he touches nineteen in the week one, because as I've said, Kyle Shanahan cannot help himself and he didn't, and you'll probably get even more so. Christian McCaffrey's number one, Saquan at two, Joe Mixon, Bijon Derrick Henry. That rounds out your top five, Davon ah Chan, Kyrin Williams, Jamior gives Alba Kamara, Breeshaw, Jonathan Taylor, Ken Walker. That's your top twelve. Just gonna throw it real quick, since we aren't gonna like sit and break down. You know any specific players or I don't have a debate, pat is there anything in the top twelve that just kind of jumps out to you A too high, a too low? Someone that you're just maybe a little disenchanted about, or someone that you think belongs you know, like way higher.
Speaker 2: No, you know, well, it's an interesting week at running Back where I feel like they're about nineteen really really strong plays and then maybe about eleven or twelve okay, flex type plays, and then the bottom just drops out after that. So I think with the top ten or twelve guys, they're going to be The ordering is open to debate in some spots, like I've seen some people have Alvin Kamara as high as two and as low as like nine, but like, that's perfectly reasonable when there are a bunch of good options. It's really kind of down towards that, you know, from twenty to thirty or so, where it gets pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Scott, let me ask you this real quick. Then I'm a liar. I'm like, hey, we're not going to talk about these Let's talk a bunch. The news that came out right before the show, by the way, that I just teased is that Jane Steiken was like, Hey, you know all those things that I just said, reverse it, scratch it. We're going to do the exact opposite, and we're going to start Anthony richards again at quarterbacks. So Anthony richards in his back he will be a theme throughout the rank episodes we do here. I'm just curious Jonathan Taylor comes in at eleven. Do you think that changes your process With Jonathan Taylor? Obviously, like maybe the ball doesn't move as well, maybe it does with Richardson. He is going to take some of that running game, goal line stuff potential. I mean there's theoretical takeaways. Do you think Anthony Richardson coming in could bump him out of the top twelve or move him higher?
Speaker 4: To you?
Speaker 3: You know, if we had this conversation a month ago, I would have been like, oh, okay, I'm worried about the buoyancy of the offense. They're gonna move the ball better with Flacco. I don't know what they do with Richardson. Maybe I need to reappraise where I'm at with Taylor. But Flacco played so poorly the last two games. You know, part of that was what the Vikings did on that Sunday night game. But I dare Richardson, and this is a dere I might regret saying I dare Richardson to be worse than Flacco has been the.
Speaker 4: Last couple of weeks where.
Speaker 3: I feel like Stiken had to make this movee. It was kind of disappointing that he had to lie to us and mislead us. But that's what coaches do, that's what coach speak is. And keep in mind, the Colts have played one of the most difficult schedules in the league to this point. They have an easy schedule going forward or an easier schedule, so it's the right time to onboard Richardson. I had Taylor ranked tenth before the news came down, and I thought, you know again, it happens right before we get on air, get to make adjustments, and I'm like, you know what, I'm just gonna leave Jonathan Taylor tenth. Maybe it's because I don't want to argue that might be a Wisconsin Badger bias in the room, but I think Taylor's going to be just fine. And this Jets team, man, did they lay down like lambs last week against Carolina. So I think Jonathan Taylor is going to hit one hundred yards again no matter what Anthony Richardson does.
Speaker 1: Fits just a quick hitter. Are you going to adjust Jonathan Taylor at all with Richardson in I had.
Speaker 2: The same thought Scott did. I've got him at ten. Also, I thought about moving him up a spot or two and decided to just leave him at ten. Although I do think generally the presence of Anthony Richardson is good for Taylor, but yeah, I don't know right now. Running back ten feels good for him. Really great game for Taylor, by the way, last week he looked terrific. Didn't really do anything though as a pass Caatrin didn't score a touchdown, so the reality of his performance was better than the fantasy output.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go take a look at the RB two's on the big board. Josh Jacobs comes in at thirteen, Kareem Hunt, Chase Brown, David Montgomery, James Cook. We've got DeAndre Swift at eighteen, Aaron Jones, JK. Dobbins, Ramandre Stevenson, Nick Chubb, Tony Pollard, and Najie Harris. Let's go over to DeAndre Swift. We've got a little bit of a difference. DeAndre Swift has an ECR of eighteen. Fits you are lower than the consensus at twenty, and Scott you are a tiny bit higher. So let's take both sides of that. Scott, let's start with you. This offense is and has been abysmal, but they've obviously made an offensive coordinator change, and sometimes we could see, you know, and I guess it's like, what will be the change? I kind of would think they would want Caleb Williams to make shorter decisions, shorter passes, maybe obviously established the run a tiny bit more. Do you think that's the play here with DeAndre Swift? You being a tiny bit higher than consensus that we see him get going.
Speaker 4: I mean, the key for me with.
Speaker 3: DeAndre Swift has been the projectable volume that he gets right. He gets double digit touches every game, even in this horrible run they've been in since the bye.
Speaker 4: Week sixteen sixteen and eighteen carries.
Speaker 3: He did have a streak where he had touchdowns in four straight games, So Brocheon Johnson get sprinkled in now and then the goal line. But usually when they score a rushing touchdown, it's DeAndre Swift. Generally, when you step into a situation where Caleb's underwater right now and he's not processing well and he takes nine sacks last week, in sacks are usually more of a quarterback stat than an offensive line stat. They need to scale things back, simplify, and that's just going to mean I think a lot more DeAndre Swift you can run on the Packers. I'm not thrilled to line up with this offense, I get it, but I think Swift is actually a pretty easy player to start. The more difficult questions for this offense come with what do you do if you have their receivers? What if you do if you have Cole Comet? What if you do if you've been starting Caleb Williams the super flex? Those are the hard questions. I actually think Swift is a pretty solid, reliable RB two. You may not want to watch the game, but he's gonna have twenty touches in his back pocket when the game's over.
Speaker 1: It's not saying that you don't maybe agree with that sentiment, but you do him at twenty. You've got him a spots lower than the consensus. What's your read on DeAndre Swift? And you know the little bit of the unknown of what's going to happen with this offense?
Speaker 2: This week I mentioned their nineteen running backs you feel pretty good about and note that I have DeAndre Swift at number twenty just my blanket fade of the Chicago Bears continues. They have not scored a touchdown in their last twenty three possessions going back to Week eight against the Commanders. In the two games since coming out of the by Swift has averaged three point four yards per carry and has not hit sixty rushing yards in either of those two games. The Bears starting offensive tackles Braxton Jones and Darnell Wright were both out last week, and then they lost guard Tevin Jenkins to an injury in the game against the Patriots last week. And I know the Packers have generally been considered a good matchup for running backs. That might not be as much the case this year under a new defensive coordinator, Jeff Hafley. They rank fourteenth and dvoa again thrown and have given up the thirteenth fewest fantasy points to running backs. So they're at least a middle of the pack defense rather than an easy matchup that we want to target. So you know, it might not be a good run defense, but not a pushover anymore. So this is just I'm fading a bad offense here.
Speaker 1: Another interesting one in here is Aaron Jones Aaron Jones comes in at ECR nineteen. Scott you've got him at eighteen, but Fits you've got him at fifteen. I guess there's like a little ambiguity about like his injury, and I think they said he's going to relatively be okay. He returned at the end of the game, so I think that can get him going again. You kind of worry sometimes that maybe that's something that's going to flare back up. It's a three star rating as far as the matchup goes. It's given a B overall grade on the Fantasy pros ranking site here. Fits you are higher, though, so I'm gonna jump back to you because you are towing the line of like it's not quite an RB one, but he's still in that general range. Talk about the matchup, and I'm guessing just no general worry about maybe even the injury tapering down some of his touches because Ty Chandler seems to be like out by the way. It's like cam akers at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chandler's number three. I think the camera shot of Aaron Jones getting carted off the field last week was probably concerning to a lot of people, but it was interesting. They asked Aaron Jones about that. He said the reason he got carted off was because the X ray machine at the stadium in Jacksonville was like way at the far end and they were just doing that for time sake, so he did return of the game. He's apparently okay the matchup. Titans have a solid run defense, but they have given up twelve touchdowns to running backs in nine games this season, and Jones has been pretty consistent this year in half point PPR scoring. He's posted double digit point totals in six of his last seven games, so I feel pretty good about him as a solid RB two.
Speaker 1: Scot, same thing. At eighteen, you are like one spot higher, So you guys are both kind of in the above consensus. See Jones as like the week continues to go on. He could taper up just a tiny bit, but it is Tennessee. So Scott, what's your take on Aaron Jones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, very solid player. We've seen all these veteran running backs change teams and most of them have been good fantasy plays this year, but the Vikings are struggling the punch in touchdowns. Only two rushing touchdowns for Jones Tennessee is eighth and rushing DV Away. There's no pushover on defense. We forget that a lot because their offense tends to lose every game. It's not the defense's fault more often than not. But I also wonder if Jones is not one hundred plays, but the game gets in control, maybe they back off him. And maybe it's the cam Makers show in the second half where it's it's closer to US sixty forty or fifty to fifty this week where they don't have to lean on Jones. I wish I felt better. I love Kevin O'Connell, but Sam Darnold, you know, he's ahead of every league average metric, all the downfield stuff, but he's just he's taking too many sacks and he's throwing too many interceptions, and it's keeping this offense. I mean, Jacksonville wanted to get blown out last week in Minnesota, couldn't finish the job. The end of the day, I think we're gonna see the Aaron Jones special is gonna be like seventy to ninety yards rushing. He's gonna have about twenty five yards receiving.
Speaker 4: And he's not gonna have a touchdown. That's why I ranked him where I did.
Speaker 1: Let me throw one more at you guys, and almost like Aaron Jones could maybe go against him here. But I'm gonna say this is like, I know he's ranked as a top two back, but I think sometimes there's questions about these do you believe a guy like Nick Chubb is a player that you've got to get in lineups?
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 1: He is only ranked twenty second on this list, but of the top twenty five running backs on Fantasy pros rb ranks, he has the best matchup rating against the Saints. We know he's been getting some volume fits. Do you think Chubb is a guy that a you can trust putting in the lineup and be that maybe should be pushed up a little bit more, you know, as the team is able to kind of, you know, get the ball deep with Winston. He's getting some volume and it's just a really great running matchup. And specifically I looked at like the disparity between like Chase Brown and Nick Chubb, like should it be that high? So I kind of threw a lot of things that you it's really about, is Nick Chubb a guy that people should be Okay? Trusting getting in lineups this week.
Speaker 2: Well, comparing him to Chase Brown, I think we feel much better about the Bengals offense than the Browns offense. And Chase Brown is explosive, like he has the chance of breaking off a long touchdown run or you know, like a sixty yard gain on a short little dump off pass or something, whereas Nick Chubb does not really offer that. He does have that nice floor with volume. We do feel a little bit better about the Cleveland offense than we did when Deshaun Watson was playing quarterback and the Saints rnded a really good matchup for running backs. Their run defense has been terrible all year. But I do think that's sort of the production profile for Nick Chubb is pretty accurate based on where he is ranked, like high floor, low ceiling probably, so back end RB two feels about right to me.
Speaker 1: Scott. Do you think the matchup itself is something where it's like there's a little bit more trust than usual, But I mean we also haven't seen him get like, you know, absolute bel cow thoughts on Chubb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just concerned. I don't see the explosion.
Speaker 3: This is an injury where you you would think he wouldn't be close to one hundred percent until maybe next season. Two yards to carry against the Bengals to three point three against the Ravens, two point six against the Chargers.
Speaker 4: Not an easy runout on the schedule.
Speaker 3: But and also, Jameis Winston doesn't like to throw to his back. He's he's not gonna look to dump off. He's gonna look to throw a ball downfield or maybe even throw an interception that may or may not be dropped.
Speaker 4: That's the Jameis Winston experience.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to It's when we see a matchup the like the Saints, we get excited because they've just been a turnstile for opposing running backs. But I don't see Nick Chubb anywhere close to one hundred percent. I'm thinking he's going to have his best game of the season, but it's gonna be muted with like, oh, Nick Chubb average four yards to carry today, wasn't that nice? So I think the ranking is in the right place. I don't think he's an automatic start by any means.
Speaker 1: Like there'll be a lot of questions out there about Nick Chubb this week. The NFL season it's rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season Draft King Sportsbook, the official sports book partner of the NFL. They are the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line and gallop sixty yards to score. We don't care how they get them. We want to bet on those touchdowns with DraftKings. There's a ton of minus money RB touchdown bets this week. But who we just talked about Nick Chubb. Nope, five star rating with plus money. Go and check that out today over on DK for Nick Chubb. Maybe there's not crazy volume, but they're definitely is goal line work for Nick Chubb and you can get plus money on it anytime touchdown. And here's a reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins, score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. By downloading the Draft Kings Sportsbook app and use code Fantasy pros that's Code Fantasy pros for new customers to at one hundred and fifteen bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings, the crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut.
Speaker 5: Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co. Slash ft ball all.
Speaker 1: Right, RBS twenty five through thirty six, the RB three slash Flex range at twenty five We've got Travis etn, followed by Brian Robinson. I think the injury thing is kind of, you know, making his situation weird. Rico Dawdle, Austin Eckler, Odrich estimate at twenty nine. Alexander Madison at thirty thirty one through thirty six Jalen Warren, Raheem Moster, Tyler, Algi, Tank bigsby, Javonte Williams and Tajy Spears. Okay, we talked about him a little bit before. Odric Estime probably the easily the number one waiver RB for this week, one of the top claims. I would imagine people would have been targeting more the wide receivers, but Odric Estime is going to be up there. Scott a little well, not either one of you are lower. You're actually a little bit higher than consensus A twenty eight, but fits you seem to be the pro Estime guy. You've almost pushed him into the RB two range. So Fitz, let's start with you RB twenty six for Estime this week after he got some really solid volume. He is going up against the Atlanta Falcons this week, which is a low grade and a pretty low rating according to Fantasy Pro's RB ranks.
Speaker 2: I guess I do believe that Audric Estime is going to continue to be the primary early down back for the Broncos. That like, it's kind of his gig. Now. I think there's still a role for Javonte Williams because we know that Sean Payton likes to use the running backs in the passing game a lot, although maybe we haven't seen that quite as much, maybe because bo Nix is more of a scrambler, doesn't need to dump off as much as Drew Brees did.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Take away an eighty eight yard rushing day that Javonte Williams had against a very putrid Saints run defense that we were just talking about, and Chavante is averaging three points three seven yards per carry on the season and his only top fifty rushing yards in three of the ten games he's played this season. So Estima out snapped Javante twenty six to sixteen last week, out carried him fourteen to one. Julia McLoughlin was down to seven snaps last week. So Estima is a bowl and I can understand why they wanted to go to him, like at Notre Dame last year over thirteen hundred rushing yards eighteen touchdown runs in his final college season. But as Scott said, Estime is not a pass catcher at all. He's not going to help in that area obvious passing downs. He's not going to be on the So that's why I think we're we're topping out at high end RB three rankings for him, Like there's just not any pass catching offside. He's got to do all his business on the ground and that could be tough against Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scott, you seemed a little pessimistic about it, and I feel pessimistic about it. Just it's like, Okay, it's not the best offense that now and has not been a great running offense, and now there's just three of them, and it's like Jeli mcgloughlin and Javonte can be the receivers and then they're gonna sprinkle in the other guys. Like, was this the peak of carries that we've saw from estimate? I feel like this is you kind of did it with the Gus Edwards thing. I was about to say, I feel like this is like he's got to score a touchdown to have felt good about putting him in there, and it's still probably a single digit scoring week that you end up getting out of him. But I'm projecting onto you. Are you as pessimistic as I'm kind of laying out as rodrig estime?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I got him a running back twenty eight, so he's playable. He's not a forced play, and just because you won him in free agency and doesn't necessarily mean you have to start them. You may have a situation where your backfield.
Speaker 4: Is deep enough that you can avoid that.
Speaker 3: A key here is, well the usage going forward, will it be a two man backfield or a three man backfield? Because remember bo Nix is always going to take some of the rushing equity off the table to begin with. And so if we could reduce A big thing in the NFL these days for fantasy is trying to reduce a backfield from it used to be. We hated committees and we wanted Belkow's but you know, belcos are so rare. Now it's all about can we get a backfield down to two backs? Like you know, Detroit uses two backs and we can play both of them every week, it's no big deal. There's a lot of teams that do that. Ideally Miami would be one of those teams. But I think that's what I'm looking for with estimate is that also there's a difference between being a zero in the passing game and just being a limited pass catcher. If they could even upgrade him to like Derrick Henry, like receiving work where he catches one or two passes a game, that would be a big difference, especially in those PPR formats, and just absolutely just not even being on the field for those options. That may come down to how comfortable they feel with Estimate with pass blocking. Also, when people are talking about him this week and they talk about how slow he is, remember that at his pro day he ran a lot faster than he did as his combined time. I don't think playing speed is a problem with Estimate. I think he's a bonifid potential starting running back. Ultimately.
Speaker 4: The thing I.
Speaker 3: Feel best about here is I think the double digit touches are in his back pocket. And even though Atlanta's run defense has been decent, this is a game Denver can win. I think Denver's a good team. I think this will be a competitive game. I'm not worried at all about Denver being blown out, so estimately should be relevant for all four quarters. The running back twenty eight slot feels about right. He's a good flex play this week. I don't want to go crazy on him. Just again, don't let his fab chops because he was in a really weak FAB week I thought so. He probably went for multiple hundred dollars in some thousand dollars leagues where people are running out of time to do anything in their season, they had to just throw in with two hands on estimate. But I think the running back twenty eight tag feels about right.
Speaker 1: All right, I've got a running back rank debate that we can play. These guys are actually right next to each other. Jalen Warren comes in at thirty on this week and we are going to battle him up against Raheem Mostert, who's at thirty two. This is a really interesting one because Warren, you know, finally kind of got going this past week. He's got a theoretical rough matchup with Baltimore, except if they're going to stop the run, that actually would bode a little bit more well for Jalen Warren, which I think is pushing up his rank. The surprise maybe is that Warren is above Mostart and how Mostart has gotten involved in the offense as of recent them wanting to run the ball. And it's a great matchup against the Raiders. So I'm curious that this takes Scott. Let's start with you. I know, I personally know that you have Jalen Warren at thirty two, so you're one spot lower. How do you think Jalen Warren versus most plays out and what side are you picking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a little bit higher on Warren because the Steelers are the most run heavy in neutral gamescript team in the league. They is don't care if it's successful or not. They're going to keep running the ball. They want to throw the ball limited amount of times. They'll take their play action shots with Carl Pickens, with George Pickens, which has been working out right. And I think I have called you Welsh earlier, by the way, former Providence basketball coach, So you're in good company if I get your first name wrong. But I feel more confident in Pittsburgh's what they want to do. They're one of these teams they don't they don't care what you stop. They say, this is who we are, this is what we do every week. Argue if that's bet if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But it's certainly their identity and they have won with it. The thing with Moster too is he's had a problem putting the ball on the ground lately, and we saw Jalen Wright getting some late carries in that Miami win over the Rams on Monday, I wonder if the Moster thing could be running its course. I know he's probably their pass catcher in some packages. He's not as good or as dynamic as a Chan. Everybody knows that, But I think Raheem Moster is going to be Fantasy irrelevant maybe in three or four more weeks. I don't know if Miami's gonna be relevant either. Even though they won Monday, they didn't really look all that great, and they really need to fix their run, their pass blocking and trust Toua to throw downfield. But even though these guys are close for me, I think in every start sick question where Moster is offered to me, I think I'm going to probably go with the other guy, and certainly I would go with Jalen warn here.
Speaker 1: So Pat, what do you think here? And you're higher than Warren on ECR here And again, like the game script or the matchup might really speak well to what Jalen Warren is going to be able to do in general. But you know, Raheem Mostert has gotten involved. They're just the mess though with the Dolphins Moster versus Warren for you.
Speaker 2: First of all, Scott. I think it's okay to call our host Tim Welsh, just don't call him Joe Walsh, because I've heard that much like the Big Lebowski hates the Eagles.
Speaker 1: I do think you actually did say though Welsh, by the way, but like t dot Welsh, like Tim, like that would be you know, legal name of the would definitely translate to Tim Well.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta push back up the Eagles. Here's the thing with the Eagles. I do not like them collectively. I actually really like them individually. I think Joe Walsh is a really cool guy. I mean, gun Fry, who was in Jerry McGuire is the Arizona Football GM. Smugglers Blues is a great song. The heat design is going to be played for the rest of our lives. I don't know if that's a great song with Smugglers Bloosh or is Henley's solo career is excellent. I just don't want to ever hear Peaceful Easy Feeling again or the Best of My Love or Tequila Sunrise. Those songs make me want to gouge out my eyes and go van go on my ears. So I'm Eagles as a band. I'm not there the Eagles individually.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm very young right now. I feel very young right now with this conversation. I'm reaching to that audience. Guys, all right, but we were going pat you were Raheem Moster versus Warren.
Speaker 2: Warren by mile and right now. So the RB twenty five ranking is based on my uncertainty about the status of naj Harris, who look like tweaked his ankle pretty severely. It almost looked like a mechanism for a high ankle sprain last week. But we also know Nase is a warrior who does not miss many, if any games, so we should probably expect that he is going to play. But Jalen Warren is the one B t Nase's one A in this offense, whereas Raheem Moster it might be the two A. He basically split back carries behind Devon Ahchan on Monday night against the Rams. The snap counts in that game Devon h Chan thirty seven, Jalen Wright nine, Raheem Moster at eight, and Raheem Moster didn't have a single carry in that game.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Mike McDaniels said that was a product of the game plan a very specific game plan for the Rams, but I don't know. I mean they like Jalen Wright as a regular part of this offense. Now, so, Warren Scott mentioned how run heavy the Steelers are. They're running on fifty three point three percent of their offensive plays this week. Since coming back from his knee injury, warren snap shares have been They've ranged from thirty nine percent to fifty one percent his touch counts in those three games fourteen, eleven, and sixteen. And yes, Warren does face a Baltimore defense. It's really tough against the run, but the Ravens have given it up to running backs in the passing game and they're probably not going to do any better against pass catching running backs of Kyle Hamilton, their stud safety is out with an ankle injury.
Speaker 1: All right, last one, we're going to do a price check on the running backs because we have got both of these guys coming in as like flex rbs. It's the Jacksonville Jaguar situation with Travis Eten and Tank Bigsby. And here's the interesting thing. You guys are on opposite ends of which running back now Etan from an ECR perspective, is at the tippy top, he's at twenty five, Bigsby's down here at twenty four. Scott, you are Eatan and then bigsby By, you know, a pretty big mile. But then Fits you've got I guess I read that wrong. I guess, Fitz, you've got Etan higher than biggs b. Yeah, so that is all correct.
Speaker 4: So et In on.
Speaker 1: Both sides is higher for you, guys, but there's a closer gap fit. So just real quick on your take fits for Eten versus Bigsby in this jaguar situation, which, by the way, you should just not want to start any of them, but if you are forced to do it, it looks like Eten has taken back that top jagged roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Welsh with the correct answer bench both if you can if you don't have that luxury. I guess the reason I'm not ready to put so much daylight between Etn and Tank Bigsby. I know Biggsby has been dealing with an ankle injury, and maybe that should be more of a factor in my rankings, But it's my lack of enthusiasm for ETN, I guess, and just the fact that earlier in the season to me, Bigsby clearly looked like the better runner, just like no contest. I know, Biggsby has no utility in the passing game whatsoever, and Etn is a pretty good pass catcher, so maybe that should factor it into But I just can't unsee what I saw earlier in the year with Biggsby out rushing Etn pretty drastically, I.
Speaker 1: Thought, And Scott, that's the difference here, because it was confusing looking at them. Is that gap is pretty close for Pat, It's not really close for you. There's almost a full positional tier of rbs between them, and Bigsby doesn't play third downs. He doesn't catch the bottle of the backfield enough et And does you know if that is the case, that's great. If there's anything else what creates that huge gap for you to SIMMI put trust back into et And I suppose yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, not that anybody's gon to miss Trev Lawrence, but Mac Jones is playing again this week. I just feel like everything around Bigsby is collapsing. The team's collapsing, the quarterback play has collapsed. He's not a pass catcher. The game script there, I mean, what are they like five hundred point underdogs to the Lions. We saw how Detroit stuff Joe Mixon into a pretzel last week. Evenough mix. It has been running really well this year. So I don't see how you could like the game script for Bigsby. I don't see how you can like him in the passing game when they don't use him. I don't think this offense scores more than ten points. I think he's actually in some shell at least might even be a drop.
Speaker 1: I kind of think so the same. Maybe you've got some tank Bigsby, Travis Eten or bigger questions. Well, guess what we still got you covered if we didn't hit the exacts of it, because we've got a weekly start and Sit live stream on our YouTube channel where you can come and ask very very specific start and Sit live stream questions. Gentlemen, are you ready to check out the big board? Some yeses? Yes, Oh, heads are shaken. Yes, we're bobbling it. Let's bobble head over top twelve wide receivers. The big Board starts with Jamar Chase at one. We've got aj Brown, a Monroe, Saint Brown, Justin Jefferson, Nico Collins. That's our top five Cooper Cup George Pickens, Pooka Nakua, Tyreek Hill, Deebo, Terry McLaurin, Garrett Wilson, deep breath, everybody, let's talk about Tyreek Hill. This is gonna be an interesting one because I have been an annoyingly pro Tyreek Hill person for the year, just thinking he's just too talented and like they're gonna figure it out, and then TWOA is gonna get back. Guys, I look at him at nine and I just I don't think I can do it. I think this is why, by the way, he's going to go off. I told Fitz this before we started this up. I said, don't worry he's gonna go off this week because I think I'm this is gonna be my out week on tyres Kill. The wrist injury worries me. The first read percentage on a Chan I think it was the highest of all offensive players, and then you go to Waddle, who won that first half and then just just disappeared. I just don't think the volume is there. There's something weird and lacking with this offense. So I personally think I am out on Tyreek Kill. But both of you find gentlemen, you guys are both higher than the consensus again, nine and a half PPR on the Fantasy pros ranks. Scott you got him at seven, and Fitch you got him at four. Babies, so Fits, let's kick it to you. I'm out. So you're gonna get like number one overall rank this coming week because you're gonna have Tyreek Kai four you are in. Is there no concern about how the offense is running and or that.
Speaker 2: Rist There are a number of concerns. Yeah, Tyreek says he is playing with a torn ligament in his wrist, and we've got this weird epidemic of risk injuries among wide receivers this year Buffalo with Amari Cooper and Kean Coleman, DeVante Adams dealing with a risk thing now and Tyreek. Tyreek looked okay though to me on Monday like he still looks fast. It doesn't seem like he's having any trouble catching the ball. In the three games since Tua has come back from his concussion, Tyreek's numbers have been unexciting but decent. Six for seventy two no touchdowns, four for eighty no touchdowns. On Monday night, we got three for sixteen yards but he did have a touchdown Andy he ran a couple of reverses for eleven yards. Maybe the risk injury like ratchets up the risk for Tyreek. Possible he lands on it wrong and doesn't finish the game. But man, he just he still looks fast and dangerous to me. I know, Tua hasn't been taking as many deep shots as he usually does. Maybe that's part of the Tua protection plan to keep him from taking big hits get rid of the ball faster. But I am just going to keep stubbornly ranking Tyreek like the superstar he has been in recent years. And I feel like the big game is coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I totally feel that, and I just, like I said, just been stupidly continuously saying that. But you know, one of the things that seemed a little bit more prevalent in this game is when they did stretch the ball. It was kind of a forty nine er way. They want to stretch the ball in the middle of the field, and that's the Jalen Wattle spot. That's either short John U or deeper Jalen Wattle. Those end a rounds. It was Malik Washington this week. It's like all the things that you could like. They don't seem to want to stretch the ball deep on the sidelines. They're not doing the screen passes to Tyreek Kill a bunch. We're not seeing end a rounds. It just seems like the usage is going down and the offensive play calling to me, has really been abysmal with the Dolphins. Scott, what say you though you're you are higher than consensus, You're a little bit lower than where Pat is. But Pat's got him at top five. So where are you at on Tyreek Kill?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my fresh Gunglarry Ross Leeds, I have Tyreek at wide receiver nine. I unfortunately, if you roster Tyreek, you don't have a choice.
Speaker 4: You have to play him.
Speaker 3: But I mean, since Tua came back half point PPR, Tyrek Kill's been wide receiver forty one, wide receiver thirty, wide receiver twenty three. He's only been inside the top twenty in the first game of the year when he went crazy against Jacksonville game that it seems like it was a million years ago, one hundred and thirty yards in a touchdown. They don't they can't run the offense they want because Tyreek is not healthy. Tua is somebody they're trying to overprotect. It's a game they should probably control against Vegas. So I think two is probably throwing twenty five passes or fewer. I guarantee you this. This sounds like an ultimate cop out. But I'm not even to consider Tyreek Hill and DFS. I wouldn't trade for him anything close to a full market value. And you know, I have at wide receiver and I'm not thrilled about that. It speaks to there's a lot of teams on by There's a lot of receivers, as Pat mentioned, who are hurt this year and hurt right now and again. Then there's this offenses that have gone into a ditch because quarterbacks are you know, they're not playing the right guy or whatever it is, you know, So it's it's a it's a really ugly time in the wide receiver in passing game streets.
Speaker 4: But I am not.
Speaker 3: I actually think I'm going to bet under on a Tyreek prop this week, and that's something I'd normally be petrified to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, am I advocating to bench him?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Probably not, But I do think it's now open. I will not have him as a top twelve wide receiver this week, I might betting under So I am offering myself to all of you listening as tribute that I will take on all of the negativity of Tyreek Hill, which means he is bound to blow up. So I offer myself as tribute for all of you Tyreek owners, so you guys can have your big week. But it's none like I think I'm done, especially with a lot of what we saw this past week. And we're not one week out of Tua. It's not like Tua just came back to it has been back for a couple of weeks. This offense doesn't look right. The play calling is weird, and you know, I don't know if TWA throws twenty times in that game, and by how the usage has been, Tyre's probably only getting four or five. So I'm out on him being a wide receiver one. But there are some big questions, and you know, at the end of the show, we always tell you some other ways you can start putting Tyreek Hill up against other players for you guys, as far as like where did the debates start? But that still is an ECR top twelve wide receiver. We have got wide receiver twos coming up, but I want to tell you about my friends over at game Time. Game Time is the number one app if you were looking for live events. They've got game Time Picks, which is a curation whereof multiple sports, concerts, comedy, and theater. Their game Time Picks makes it easier to save across the board. They've got all in pricing toggling. This feature shows the total upfront with no surprise fees at checkout. It's my literal favorite thing. You don't have to play the guessing game of what your ticket's going to cost. When it's all done, the price you see it's all in. You can get a panoramic view of your seat in the app before you buy, which is amazing, and the lowest price guarantee or game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. Game Time ticket coverage as well. Your purchase is covered with the most flexible customer service policy in the ticketing industry. Take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time Picks. Download the game Time app, create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms do apply, but again create an account and redeem code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today, because what time is it. It's game time Wide Receiver twos thirteen through twenty four. We're going to Devonte Adams at thirteen, followed by DK Metcalf, Drake London, Zay Flowers, Seedee Lamb has fallen all the way down to seventeen with that quarterback position, Jayden Read at eighteen, Josh Downs at nineteen, DeAndre Hopkins, Ridley Sutton, Tillman, and Darnell Mooney. Gentlemen, let's talk about Josh Downs. He's the new edition. As we mentioned in a previous show, right before we started up our recordings, we found the news. Found out the news that Anthony Richardson is now back as quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts. Maybe it doesn't put as big of a question into his effect on Jonathan Taylor. Maybe him as a starting quarterback really still doesn't put into question because he doesn't break the top twelve. But boy does it bring a big question to Josh Downs. Because Josh Downs, whenever Anthony Richardson has been out there has just been down into the thirties. Joe Flacco loves downs even though he's kind of been struggling. Pittman is injured. What do we do with Josh Downs, Scott, Let's start with you. Anthony Richardson is in Josh Downs. Pre Richardson was a top twenty wide receiver. What does he look like now with Anthony Richardson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just played this game where Josh downs or with a bunch of guys and it was the other guy.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Give me Tank Dell, give me JSN, give me Juwan Jennings, who looks really good in that ex role, the Brandon Ayuk role for the Niners, I don't trust and look, I get we have to accept that the Jets defense is not what we were promised, right man. They just get embarrassed at Arizona where every other play was a first down. I'm shocked at how what a no show that was by their defense. And their offense isn't covering themselves in Chlora either, But I need to see it from Richardson now. The one thing you can hold hang your hat on with Richardson is that if you have to any of the receivers, whether it's Downs or some of the lesser guys, you know, Alec Pierce or Mitchell or whatever it sounds like Pittman probably won't play. Richardson can make your day with one play, right, He's gonna chuck a few deep. We know he's probably gonna complete fifty percent or fewer of his passes, but there'll be a couple of highlight plays.
Speaker 4: There always are. So you just hope.
Speaker 3: If you're a Downs manager, you hope it's a fifty yard touchdown the downs. That's not the way I want to make my living is you know, I hopefully I'll hit a grand slam in the ninth inning, you know, I mean I want to have a more steady mileage. I want to have it a more steady OVP, you know whatever it is. I want to have a more steady consistency.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the metaphor is I'm searching here for, but that's what Anthony Richardson does to mean, it's Saint Stichen does to me. So I have moved Josh downs as we speak, down to my wide receiver thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the big plays, unfortunately with the Colts end up being Alec Pierce. You know, he's the guy that gets the sixty yarder Josh Downs has lived off of really great volume, and you just don't assume that's there those names that Scott was throwing out, like Tank Tank Dell is thirty on Fantasy prosis ark consensus wide receiver. So pat Josh Down no longer a top twenty. Where do you think his resting spot is going to be as far as overall ranks or slash like where you want to put him?
Speaker 2: Right around where Scott has him wide receiver thirty and I had him inside the top twenty with Joe Flacco. But I would add to Scott's comment about Anthony Richardson being able to make your day with like one or two plays, if your name is Alec Pierce, that's the caveat. I would add to that. I dropped Pierce two spots in the rankings with the quarterback change, and I dropped Downs like eleven spots, So like, I think it hurts Josh Downs far more than it hurts Alec Pierce. I mean, Alec Pearce is a desperation flex play at best anyway, But like, Downs needs that volume, and Joe Flacco was peppering him with targets, and now I don't think we can count on that. I think passing volume is going to be always going to be less with Anthony Richardson that it would be with Joe Flacco. So just not that much interest in downs. And this is with Michael Pittman out like it when Michael Pittman's comes back, and if he were to come back this week, I would probably have downs closer to wide receiver forty than wide receiver thirty. So yeah, this just squelches all excitement for Josh downs.
Speaker 1: And the only thing you could like hold your hat on would be like that. You know, in this time where he's been benched, they've maybe been trying to reform how they want him to attack the offense, and kind of like what we mentioned when we talk about Caleb Williams, it's like with the new offensive coordinator in there. What would be great is if they adjust to him to making shorter, quicker decisions instead of running around and just go to your first or second read, try to get to the first read, make that choice. The same thing would be with Richardson if they readjusted that. But you don't have any trust that they would. It's their disaster right now. And I think a funny thing about this is Scott. You mentioned Juwan Jennings. I think Juwan Jennings unanimously across the board. If we're if you know, someone came into a live chat and said, Hey, who would you start this week? Jennings or Downs? I think we would all slam Jennings that this point. And I think there are a tier difference. I think those guys have now moved in to I think maybe Downs was the top of a tier and Jennings was at the bottom of it. Downs is now kicked out of that tier, and Jennings is a no brain start, especially moving into that XT role over Josh Downs. Trying to get into what Jawan Jennings are a little bit a couple other Well, actually we had Jawan Jennings. We're going to talk about in just a tiny bit in the next range. Zay Flowers ECR sixteen. This is one that we just have a big difference on Pinowski. You've got him at sixteen as well, Fitz, you've got him down at twenty two. Going up against the Pittsburgh Steelers, interesting because you know, Terry McLaurin did really light them up. The matchups can be a little bit difficult sometimes on the Steelers, but Terry McLaurin really lit them up. What's got you putting Zay Flowers almost out of wide receiver two range pat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not really the matchup or the possibility of a Joey Porter junior shadow. It's more about my concerns with day flowers target volume going forward. And he had been getting pretty ample target volume in the early part of the season. So he's gone over one hundred yards in four of his last six games. And Jay Flower saw nine or more targets in four of the Ravens first six games this season. That's pretty good, but the target volume over Baltimore's last four games has fallen off. His target counts in those four games one, twelve, six, and six, and the twelve came in the game before the Deontay Johnson trade. Now, Deontay hasn't played much of a role. He's had twenty two snaps played in Baltimore's first two games, but John Harbaugh said they are going to ramp up his usage going forward, so he's going to be used more. And oh, by the way, Deontay Johnson revenge game against the Steelers this week, and Mark Andrews seems like he's being back to being Mark Andrews season high seven targets against the Bengals last week. So I have nothing bad to say about Jay Flowers. I just think there could be kind of a target squeeze on him and the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Scott, it's not to say that you're like super optimistic or anything. You have him at ECR. Is there anything you want to add into maybe some of the pessimism that's kind of thrown out there as far as what that offense is looking like and where Pat has is a Flowers ranked?
Speaker 3: Yeah, two things I'll say pro Flowers. One, as Pat said, the four one hundred yard games out of six, and he would have had a big game, I believe against Tampa had he not gotten hurt early in that game.
Speaker 4: And I think they just backed off Flowers.
Speaker 3: So I throw that game completely out to me, it's like four hundred yard games in five. Now I realize he doesn't get in on the pinball game. The Bengals and Ravens played a glorious fantasy game last Thursday, and Flowers had very little involvement. But I think the Ravens took Deontay Johnson because the price was so cheap. I don't think he necessarily filled a glaring need for them. They already had decent receiver depth. They thought, okay, they're going to give Deanty Johnson away. We'll take him, we'll find something for him to do. But I don't think he's a threat at all to the routes that Flowers wins on me. He's just the guy moves like a slinky. He's his lateral agility and ability to change direction on a dime. It's just, I mean, my ankles break when I watch the guy on film or just on regular TV. So you have to accept that Flowers is never going to be a huge target guy. He doesn't have ten targets in any game this year. This is how the Ravens operate. But he's gonna make two or three chunk plays in this game. I know the Steelers, you fear their defense quote unquote, but I think the end of the day, Flowers is gonna have like, you know, four for eighty five, and I'd give him maybe a twenty to thirty percent chance at a touchdown. He's somebody I'm gonna confidently play. And Deontay Johnson another guy. I think you could actually.
Speaker 1: Drop I think you could easily drop him a move that even without a corresponding ad by the way, you just drop him just you know, revenge game against the Steelers.
Speaker 4: You can have revenge drop against Deontay Johnson. I'm tory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just spit. I like spy drops. I'm down for like just a spy drop, Like, oh, what did you mean? Nothing? Just I just wanted to drop him, just to make a point. That's all that I was doing. Cedric Tillman was a popular pick up a couple of weeks ago, then goes on a buy everybody you know, getting that excitement build up. So where does that lead us to this week? ECR twenty three fits at twenty four. Scott, you are the high man at twenty two. So actually let's kick it to you on your optimism or what do you think we're getting out of Cedric Tillman because the wide receiver two territory is a big statement. Also pointing out here's some players that you know. He is currently being ranked above Devonte Smith, Jackson Smith and Jigba Tank Dell Khalil Shakira. I mean this is a pretty big group. He is like firmly sitting in this wide receiver two range. So let's get your take on starting him this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cedric Tillman more like Cedric the entertainer. The last three weeks, he's played half point PPR. He's wide receiver twelve, wide receiver three, and wide receiver fourteen. And the two games, the twelve and the three were with Jameis Winston. Of course, Jameis Winston's revenge game against the Saints. If he has any I don't know if he has any bad feelings there. Jameis Winston is just fun, right. He's gonna throw some into his guys. He's gonna throw some to the other guys. He's going to look to throw downfield. And the target shares have been there too, twelve, nine and eleven targets. So Tilman's the number one receiver. Cooper obviously was traded about a month ago. So against the New Orleans defense, maybe you think that it's easier to run on them, but you know they traded a lot of more.
Speaker 4: They're allowing chunk plays.
Speaker 3: They didn't offer much resistance last week to a bad opponent, So I think Cedric Tillman. Now the schedule is going to get nasty forward Pittsburgh Denver, another Pittsburgh game, Kansas City, though Baltimore is lying in Week eighteen. I guess it doesn't work for fantasy purposes, But I don't love Tilman's schedule going forward. But I'm expecting what he's done a very consistent return the last three weeks. I think he's gonna be right in line with that. Something like seven for ninety and a touchdown sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm positive is they're just going to probably be playing from behind every single game. One of the weird thing like Winston's made a bunch of those wide receivers just like Target Hawks. Now there's like three guys at Gillian Moore is starting to get targets and Jerry Judy is getting back into it. Tilman is the most talented player, and he stacked a couple of weeks in their fits. So do you have any added stuff for Cedric Tillman for this week?
Speaker 2: The only thing I'll add like Scott was pretty much spot on about the assessment. I like like this that this is really his last good matchup before things get a little scary with the matchups. The only cold water I have to throw on Cedric Tillman. Is that in Jameis Winston's first two starts for the Browns, he has thrown forty one and forty six passes like he has been throwing it all over the yard. And it's not just Tillman who's getting.
Speaker 4: A lot of targets. It's the target.
Speaker 2: Counts for Browns wide receivers over Jameis Winston's two starts twenty one, Elijah Moore twenty, Cedric Tillman nineteen, Jerry Judy and by the way, they have a really good tight end with David Nijoku. So I worry that he does not have nine or ten targets in his back pocket. I worry that there's a possibility that if the game script goes hey wired, it could be five or six. So that's really my only concern that maybe the target volume doesn't look as good as it has in these last two games. For Cedric Tillman.
Speaker 1: Wide receiver three times, it's wide receiver twenty five through thirty six. DeVante Smith comes in at twenty five, Juwan Jennings at twelve six. They got Khalil Shakir, Lad mcconki, Jackson, Smith and Jigba and Tank Dell. That is our into the thirty range. Jacoby Myers, Jamison Williams, Brian Thomas Junior, Jalen Waddle, Amari Cooper and Jerry Judy at thirty six we talked a little bit, or I talked a little bit about Juwan Jennings. Let's kick it over, Fitz. You got Juwan Jennings at twenty six. Scott, you're a little bit lower on him. I will probably be the high guy. Love seeing him in that X spot and pretty absolutely loves him. Fits. What do you got on Juwan Jennings. We affirmed that Jennings over Downs is kind of a no brainer. What about Jennings versus Tillman? How close? I think those are? Like a legit question someone might have, like, hey, I need a wide receiver, three, I have both Tilman and Juwan Jennings. Are you going to side on Tillman by a large, large margin or Juwan Jennings is he in play here?
Speaker 2: I've still got Tilman two spots ahead of Jennings, but we are all realizing what a good player Juwan Jennings is this season, and now the forty nine ers are basically asking him to play the role that Brandon Ayuk had played as the primary downfield receiver in that offense, and he's delivering the same sort of efficiency that we saw Brandon Ayuk deliver last year. Sixty eight point one percent catch rate for Juwan Jennings so far this season ten point four yards per target really good. And now he's playing a lot ninety one percent snapchare last week eleven targets, seven catches, ninety three yards. I think he's pretty close to Hi. Must start against the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Scott. You've got him at wide receiver thirty, so it's like a fringey wide receiver three here. What is keeping him from being a wide receiver to this week?
Speaker 3: Just the messiness of my early week ranks, because when I was doing my Josh Downs adjustment, I realized I had Juwan Jennings way too low.
Speaker 4: He had that blow up game earlier this year.
Speaker 3: What one hundred and seventy five yards I think the three touchdowns. And Bill James, the base Wall stat guy, talked about something called signature significance. So like if a baseball pitcher through a fifteen strikeout game, it's probably impossible for that player not to be a special pitcher. Even though generally we want large samples, but when a small sample has such an amplitude, it usually means that there could be something behind it. We don't need to get the big sample. And I felt that that game that won seventy five and three game for Jennings meant signature signfficance. I think he had like ninety one yards the next game. Then he got hurt, but he looked terrific last week. To me, he can make plays after the catch, He can threaten all straight out of the field. The fact that they've thrown him into the ayu role immediately speaks to how comfortable they are with it.
Speaker 4: And he's been there for a while. They paid him too.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of it was because of his blocking and everything, but he's been around the league. You know, he's been with the team, He's been in the meetings and all that stuff, and he party trusts them, Shanahan trusts him. I think he's a locked in wide receiver too. I just didn't have him ranked highly enough. I do slightly prefer Tillman because I think Tillman's maybe more important to his offense than Jennings is to his but you know, I earlier we were.
Speaker 4: Talking about all these teams.
Speaker 3: You know, quarterbacks are hurt, quarterbacks are benched, your teams are shipwrecked. We don't trust this team, that team. We trust the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: And so when you can set your lineup and you're investing in an ex receiver and every snap basically in every pass route receiver basically tied to Kyle Shanahan and tied to Brock Purty, sure tied to the San Francisco forty nine Ers, I'm in. I think Jenning says eight to ten targets in his foreseeable future every week.
Speaker 2: Scott, Oh, I'm sorry. I was just gonna ask if Markzvel does Scantling meets the threshold for signature significance MBS man.
Speaker 4: You know, I joke that every receiver has some humor bust in his game.
Speaker 3: But the thing with MVS is he he will give you thirteen bus and you just don't know. He's the human Rulett wheel, right. The number is going to come up at some point, but you might be there all night, like like in Lost in America where Albert Brooks's wife is betting the same roulette number every every time, you know, I mean that, that's what MVS is. His odds of hitting are probably the same as hitting one roulette number, so he's hit it. I wasn't proud I picked him up. In a couple of leagues. I didn't make make proactive bids. I actually didn't really want to win them. And now I have MVS. I really don't want to start them. But the Saints are just they have you played two awesome games, and since then all they've done other than Kamara is break our heart. Nobody can time Taysom Hill properly, and Chris Olave can't stay healthy, which is awful. There was a breakout season for the other receiver.
Speaker 4: Who got hurt.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that two when O start feels like it was nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: It's very shameful talking about MVS. We're not going to do it. We're actually what I wanted to ask.
Speaker 3: Well receiver fifty three for me, I'll just give it out to you, Pat how Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't start him. Don't start.
Speaker 2: I think I'm a little lower than that.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, maybe right around there, even lower than that.
Speaker 1: I might even be a little bit higher. But what I want to ask is you only got mvs if a Ricky Piersoll was not available or b you didn't bid enough, and Ricky Piarsol was at the tippy top of the waivers. And since we were talking about Juwan Jennings, I want to throw this out on where you guys are as far as startability. ECR forty puts him as like a mid tier flex this week. Pat, Let's go to you real quick, Juwan Jennings, you're in on? Are you in on Piarsol as a flex starter? What's your rank range?
Speaker 2: I've got him wide receiver forty five. I'd rather not play him if I didn't have to. It's just that, you know, like, I don't think there's a safe target floor with him and probably a max of like six or seven targets. He only played about sixty sixty four percent of the offensive snaps last week, and the forty nine ers just don't use a third wide out as much as some other teams because they like to play cal juice check a lot.
Speaker 1: The only interesting thing about that I'm gonna push back against is his snap percentage might be lower, but the target percentage of his snaps is higher, and it's it's very similar to what they do with Juwan Jennings when John Jennings wouldn't play the three downs, you know, or he wouldn't be the full down guy. He'd be the third wide receiver to come in and then they would get him the ball. The usage of Pisaul because of his speed makes him interesting, but I think the he is like, he's not really trustworthy. Scott, You've got him a little bit higher. I think you've got him more mid flex range. Are you okay with putting him out here this week? What's the rank?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't feel bad about it.
Speaker 3: The only problem is that you McCaffrey's ahead of him, Kittles ahead of him, Deebo's ahead of him. We just you know, sang a folk song and wrote a sign up for Drewon Jennings, who's ahead of him. So even you know, Purty will run for maybe twenty yards in a given week. So I think they like Pierce all and the fact that he's doing anything after the way his rookie season started, you know, the unfortunate news in the summer. I mean, it's just nice to see him producing. His touchdown was suitable for framing, but just a lot of people, a lot of a lot of established made men in front of him on the San Francisco offense. So I think he's more of a you could flex him. I don't think he's somebody you have to play, but at least if you do play him, you're betting on a good infrastructure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all of the target conversation. He did do it this last week, So something to keep an eye on going up against the Seahawks. The final one, I'm actually going to turn into a little debate between these guys. We had Jamison Williams really polarizing, kind of questionable player. ECR thirty two. Fitch, you've got him at thirty, Pinowski you got him at thirty four. Who you know? His ECR is the sandwich between your guys's ranks. But it's funny because this is a guy that was inside the top twenty for a period of time. Another guy that hid inside the top twenty was Brian Thomas Junior. Brian Thomas felt we all felt very comfortable about now Mac Jones is the quarterback, and we don't this week in the ECR. As we are recording this, Jamison Williams is higher than Brian Thomas right now. That's the level of where we've gone. So, Scott, this is a Jamison Williams question. But Jamis Williams versus Brian Thomas? Who is the winner of this? Who you starting? And what is the rank discrepancy for you?
Speaker 3: I have them next to each other, but I have to play Jamison Williams. And a month ago I would have said, well, Jameson Williams, you're betting on a big play on low volume Brian Thomas. He's probably a better player right now, heavier volume.
Speaker 4: What happened to that volume?
Speaker 3: The last four games, Brian Thomas has three, four, four and five targets. That's a fireable offense right there. He's the best player on this Jacksonville offense. Everybody sees it except for the people who need to see at the quarterback and the coach and Detroit's man. You know, Detroit the NFC favorite right now, probably the second Super Bowl favorite after the Chiefs. I don't know how the Chiefs. How much longer the Chiefs are going to make up these ways to win games, but they keep doing it. But don't miss how good the Detroit defense is playing right kept them in that game. They should have been blown out in the first half when Golf was just s throwing picks every other snap. Defense kept them in the game, forced a lot of field goals or secondaries playing really well the pass rush. They have to blitz more. With Hutchinson out. I know eventually hy Darius White will step in, but their secondary has been unbelievable. I think they're actually going to do a decent job with Thomas here. So Jameson Williams, you're only get in four or five targets. You just hope it's at least they you know, they scheme up a lot of splashy plays for him, and it's an offense. You know, Ben Johnson is going to be a head coach next year. He knows how to use James Williams. A little bit frustrated that Jameson Wims has turned into a one man bingo card with some of his off the field problems. But I just don't trust the Jaguars. You would think Gamescript right, he's going to see eight to ten targets.
Speaker 4: He has to. They're going to get.
Speaker 3: Blown out here, But on trust Mac Jones. I think Detroit's secondary is playing awfully well. I think this is going to be a blowout where maybe the Jaguars score one touchdown for the first time all season.
Speaker 4: I don't want to start. Brian Thomas Junior.
Speaker 1: Tell you what which Jamison Williams's only gambling issue was Bingo Fitz. What do you think about Brian Thomas Junior versus Jamison Williams. Is there a rank of difference ec R s is there next to each other, but in favor of Jamison.
Speaker 2: I've got Jamison like seven spots higher. And I totally agree with Scott. Give me the guy in the Arnold Schwarzenegger offense versus the guy in the Pee wee Herman offense. And again, like we targets are not really that big a difference, Like neither guy is getting the amount of targets you want to see. And we know that the Lions will just squeeze the life out of opponents with the running game if they can, and they probably can this week as thirteen and a half point home favorites against the Jags. So Jared Goff has thrown twenty five or fewer passes, and six of Detroit's nine games this season under twenty passes twice, So this could be a game where maybe Gough only throws like sixteen or seventeen passes. But look, we could see two or three huge plays for Jamison Williams long gains touchdowns, or we could basically see the Lions throw on the wishbone and he gets like one catch for eleven yards. So it's not without risk. But man, there's just nothing to like about this Jaguars offense right now.
Speaker 4: You know you mentioned Pewee Herman.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch the pee Wee Herman show, but I am old enough to remember when Irving Fryar would celebrate touchdowns with a pee Wee Herman celebration. Somebody had to tell me it was a pee Wee Herman celebration because I really didn't.
Speaker 4: Know much about pee Wee Herman.
Speaker 3: But Irving Fryar, former number one overall pick out of Nebraska, what are those weird players? By the way, who was better in the second half of his career. He actually was really good for the Eagles for a while, was really good for Miami for a while. The joke with with with Fryar was that he had a problem with there was a knife in the knife incident in his kitchen one day, and then he left a game early once and got in a car accident. And two different Boston Globe sports writers had the same lead. It was first it was a knife in the kitchen, then it was a fok in the road, and those two writers to this day debate on who actually wrote it and who actually stole it from the other guy. I'm not going to name the two writers involved, but I think I know my call. You at the Province Journal I believe was in the right, and the guy at the Boston Globe I believe was in the wrong. But anyway, Irving Fryar, what a time to be alive with the nineteen eighties New England Patriots.
Speaker 1: Let's jump right into our quarterback rankings, and yes we are going to talk about said Anthony Richardson, because guess what, he is not going to be in this top twelve maybe no matter what, he won't be. But that was the news that broke before we started recording. Anthony Richardson is back in as quarterback for the Colts rest of season, so even if he were to be top twelve, he is not reflective on here what the top twelve board looks like which will jump into quarterback number one Jalen Hurts. We've got Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Jayden Daniels, and Brock Perty rounding out our top five. Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Jared Goff, Jordan Love, Russ Wilson, Bow Knicks and Patrick Mahomes. That is your top twelve. Those are pretty chalky plays. Maybe not so much bo Nix, but the rushing side has definitely pushed him into here. We do have a fun question on one of these I got to hit, but we got to talk about Anthony Richardson at the top here and Fitz, let's start with you. He is now the starting quarterback. A. Will he be in the top twelve if not? B? Will he even sniff the top twelve? What does this do to your quarterback rankings? With Richardson joining the Fray.
Speaker 2: I think I've slotted him in at quarterback twenty or quarterback twenty one, which is about four spots higher than I had Joe Flacco when I thought he was going to be the starter. I doubt he's going to be able to do a lot of business through the air against the Jets. I know the Jets defense has been really disappointing in a lot of ways this season, but the metric skill say it's a pretty good pass defense. So Anthony Richardson is always a threat to do damage as a runner, but that's sort of inconsistent damage and you don't really get it every week, or at least we haven't in the games he's played this season. So really hit or miss mid range to low end QB two.
Speaker 1: Scott, did you have on your player card at the beginning of the season that bow Knicks would be just ten spots higher than Anthony Richardson every single week? I'm gonna guess you're gonna probably have him in that twenty range too. Bow Nick and Anthony Richardson is not even a fantasy question at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, in a season where I've gotten a lot wrong, I was actually pretty far ahead of the bow Knicks consensus. I thought he was a really good super flex play. So that's one thing I got right. It's not a league winning decision, but it is a green check mark. But one thing I'm worried about with Anthony Richardson he slots quarterback twenty four for me, is that he's made bad decisions, not just in the pocket but as a runner, and I wonder if they're going to be less proactive with him as a runner. I know this is speculation. I mean, who the heck knows? And the Jets defense, I think I would like to think the Jets defense will actually show up this week. They did not show up at Arizona. What twenty eight first downs on fifty seven snaps or something like that. That's a historically bad performance against that. I'llbe at an Arizona offense that can make you look bad on the right day. But I don't know what version of Richardson we're getting. The thing I really to point out is that the Colts have played a harder than average schedule to this point. The schedule gets easier going forward. This is a good on board spot, even if we're being denied the Joe flackovervenge. Get a lot of revenge games every week. The flackover revenge game against the Jets I was looking forward to. We've been denied that. But I don't see the same rushing equity for Richardson that I might have seen two months ago. Even two months ago, I was like, why are you taking Anthony Richardson. Jaden Daniels offers all the things you like about Richardson, and he's already a better passer, he's already had more experience as a college player. There are just so many flags with Richardson anyway. But the culture doing the right thing, I know it kind of took their wide receiver ranks all down. We talked about that on the different podcast. But I don't have Richardson as a proactive play at all, even in super flex leagues. I'd like to see a game approve it game before I put anything close to a circle of trust.
Speaker 1: So he might be the quarterback that's on people's minds because it's in the news, but it doesn't mean that he's fantasy relevant. I think that's a big thing to take away because I think people are going to be tempted with asking that question, one that maybe people did not also have on their card and just kind of stands out a little bit when you see a lot of Chalky plays. Is Russell Wilson. Russell Wilson is ten on the QB list this week, going up against Baltimore, which is actually given a four star rating on Fantasy pros ranks and a B matchup grade. But this is where you two have got a really big discrepancy as far as QB goes. Scott, you are higher. You've got him at QB seven and Fitz does not have him as QB one. So Scott, let's start with you on your take and why you've got Russell Wilson so high on these ranks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know that the touchdown rate for Russell Wilson is probably unsustainable, and we know Pittsburgh runs the ball more proactively than any team in the NFL, but they have to look at this matchup. Everybody is throwing the ball all over the yard against the Ravens. Doesn't matter if you're a good offense a bad offense. How did the Raiders ever win at Baltimore?
Speaker 4: It's never going to figure that one out.
Speaker 3: But so I think Russell Wilson already has two touchdowns in his back pocket. And if the Ravens, granted we think about Baltimore Pittsburgh games, they're usually those rock fights, those sixteen thirteen games. This is going to blow up that that theme. This is going to be a thirty to twenty seven type of game, or at least a twenty four to twenty three type of game, and so I think Wilson will get his multiple touchdowns, will probably pass thirty to thirty five, maybe even forty times in this game.
Speaker 4: It's not the way Pittsburgh wants to play.
Speaker 3: Baltimore will force them because of the correct the quality of their offense and because of the shoddy nature of their secondary. Just everybody, I think what Jameis Winston did against the Ravens with a few picks to the side or drop picks to the side. I mean, everybody throws against Baltimore. I think Pittsburgh would be silly not to try to take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's clearly going to be the game plan is you can throw on Baltimore if anything else, that's what you can do. But fits you're not as optimistic. You've got him a QB sixteen right now. So that's like mid tier, like super flex second quarterback, not touch in the top ten.
Speaker 2: The ranking of Ross is one I was very conflicted on this week, and maybe I should pay heed to the ranking or the matchup. I should say, because yeah, you can throw on Baltimore. It's hard to run on Baltimore. They are a pass funnel defense. I just wonder, like, is Arthur Smith going to play into that or will he beat his head against the brick wall and keep trying to run it? Because the Steelers are the second run heaviest team in the league. They're running the bond fifty three point three percent of their offensive plays. Russ has thrown fewer than thirty passes and all three of us starts so far, and Scott mentioned it like the touchdown rate seven point one percent probably not sustainable. Averaging eight point seven yards per attempts so far, that's better than any season he's had in his career. Even his heyday in Seattle, his high watermark was eight point three yards per attenpt So I don't love his pass catching weaponry, even with the addition of Mike Williams. So I'm just sort of wondering if we are going to see Arthur Smith sort of open up the throttle with this offense and throw it a lot. And you know, I just I think Russ is over his head with the efficiency so far.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, Pat, when is Russ?
Speaker 3: When has Arthur Smith ever ever let us down?
Speaker 1: Never? No kidding the quarterback you have kind of on the opposite end like your version of Russ here, Pat is CJ. Stroud. He comes in at ECR thirteen, so he didn't make this top twelve list. You've got him. I'm sorry, I have this. I have that inverse, so that's actually Scott. You have him at eleven and Pat you also hate, you hate all of these quarterbacks at Scott likes, so I don't shame on you.
Speaker 4: C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud comes in at eleven for Scott fits at eighteen. So actually, let's fits. Why do you hate CJ?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The obvious? Can I say?
Speaker 2: I hate his offensive line and like CJ Stroud a lot. I mean, like Houston's offensive line has been crisis level bad now for a month, and over that last month four games, CJ. Stroud has completed fifty three point seven percent of his passes, averaging one hundred and ninety eight point five passing yards per game in six point six yards per attempt, and he's been sacked eighteen times. So even though Stroud is probably getting Nico Collins back this week, even though he's got a very enticing matchup against the Cowboys, and by the way, it's a much more enticing matchup for CJ. Stroud than it is for anyone who wants to watch Sunday night football this week. I mean, what a terrible capper to a Sunday of football. But anyway, I just can't get over how bad the Houston offensive line has been. And that's why I can't can't rank Stroud anywhere near QB one territory.
Speaker 1: Scott is pretty easy to envision that this is relative to Nico Collins being back finally and just kind of improving this offense in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad the game is on Monday, and I'm sorry, I'm sad the game is on Monday night because if it we're a Sunday night game, I think they put one flexed out of it. And that's a decision the NFL has to make with a lot of Dallas games. We can't flex out of the Thanksgiving game, of course, but there's a bunch of standalone Cowboy games that the NFL is going to want. Do people want to watch the train Wreck? Do people want to watch Jerry Jones rose fists up against the Sun. What a strange conversation that was. I've actually, in my recent exclusive to you Fantasy pros ranks, I've moved CJ.
Speaker 4: Stroud down to fourteen.
Speaker 3: And I agree with Pat's concerns about that offensive line. Also, this is a game you think it's always a double edged It's always a hit or a miss, or a gift and a curse when you have an opponent you're supposed to handle comfortably. But does that mean Stroud has to make his hay in two or three quarters because the fourth quarter is handing off the fourth quarter? Maybe he's on the bench because the game has gotten out of hand. I do think they got something going with on Mechi last week, and maybe he could be the third piece at this passing game desperately needs. And I would think Collins being as close as he was last week, I feel pretty confident he will.
Speaker 4: Play this week.
Speaker 3: But some of the seam calls, I have Nix over Stroud. Now I have Golf over Stroud. It's hard to know what you're getting from Golf, but I still have him higher.
Speaker 4: I have Patrick Mahomes. What a weird fantasy season.
Speaker 3: He's had maybe a season and a half at this point. Even Jameis Winston revenge over c. J.
Speaker 4: Stroud.
Speaker 3: So he's just a seam call for me. I don't trust the offensive line, and I think Bobby Slowick needs to get more of those easy buttons and more screens, more quick hitters because c J. Stroud they've rattled the cage and he doesn't have the confidence and the pocket presence that maybe we saw in his rookie year, and that's something they need to rebuild if Houston's going to be a serious team in the playoffs. You know, another thing with the factor and for fantasy, by the way, I mean, there are a lot of teams Buffalo, Houston, the Lions may come into this. We'll see where it goes. But the Chiefs for sure that could probably clinch their divisions really really early.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Almost wonder if the needs a different structure because these fourteen divisions can often get out of hand quickly, and then teams have to play a very unusual guessing game in December. You know, how much should we play hurt guys?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Should we rest?
Speaker 3: Are we gonna get rusty or we're gonna get boat rested in the playoffs because we're not sharp. I'm a little bit worried about what some of these teams are going to look like in December when they don't have playoff positioning really to fight over. So be glad if your players are in divisions that are competitive. Forty nine ers come to mind, because they're going to need every game. But seat your shot for me, as somebody probably needs a prove it week before he's in any level of trust for me.
Speaker 1: Let's go look at the tight end ranks. The top twelve on the board for this week. Speaking of the forty nine ers, George Kittle is at the tippy top. For our tight end ranks, We've got Travis Kelce Brock Bauers copy paste for your top three. David Njoku comes in at number four, followed by t J. Hockinson, Bam TJ Hawkinson top five. Well, I almost acted like more surprise than I should have been. Mark Andrews at six. Evan Ingram, Kyle Pitts, Tucker Craft, Taysom Hill, Sam Laporta, and Dallas Goddard pretty standard ish names. It's gonna be hard to talk yourself off of those. Taysom Hill maybe like the dicest of questionable ones, but we do have a few little discrepancies as far as the ranks go. Evan Ingram, e c R seven, Scott You've got him at eight and fits you got him at ten. Fits. Is this all about mac Jones. Mac Jones not throwing to tight ends or being efficient or just you know, being good?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: I mean you talked about the grossness of the tight end position well sh at the top of the show, and yeah, there you have it. Like two of the guys we thought maybe were dependable at least as far as volume, Evan Ingram Jake Ferguson completely kneecapped by their quarterback situations now. So those guys are outside the circle of trust where they were once safely inside. And this is why we're pumping up TJ. Howkinson, a guy coming off a major knee injury, and Mark Andrews, a guy who you know was a ghost for the first five or six games of the season, all of a sudden their top six tight ends now. So yeah, I mean like Ingram at eight targets last week six catches. Those six catches netted forty yards. I feel like that's basically like a good outcome for Evan Ingram, which is pretty sad.
Speaker 1: I remember, it's just like every week it was just like, oh, Mark Andrews, Mark Andrews, and it's just like we're in a place now where it's like, oh my god, like I wish you had Mark Andrews, you know, weekend and week out. But Scott your your take on Evan.
Speaker 3: Ingram, I'm just afraid they're going to score ten points for fewer And again, I think really highly of this Detroit defense, Aaron Glenn doing great job as coordinator. It just a shame Hutchinson got hurt because he was going to be in contention, I think for Defensive Player of the Year. But Darius Smith will offset some of that. They got playmakers on all three levels. And this game is going to get ugly. I know people might think, well they just beat Houston, this big statement game, national TV. Maybe this will let down. This is going to be twenty eight nothing at halftime, and it's just gonna be a matter of what the Jaguars do. Do they try to come back or they just you know, run the ball, get on the bus and reevaluate. Maybe Doug Peterson doesn't make it out of November, but this is you can't One thing you could always hang your hat on with Ingram is that Trevor Lawrence never met a five yard pass. You didn't want to throw. I don't know if mac Jones is gonna be the same guy or not. I mean, as poorly as Lawrence is playing, we have to take this offense even further down with mac Jones. So I mean Tuckercraft for me is over Ingram Pitts, who's never somebody you can never feel that good about, is over Ingram.
Speaker 4: And I may even play Taysom Hill over ever and Ingram too.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the Lions of a lot of the second fewest fantasy points to tight ends too, So it's a bad matchup and it's the mac Jones factor.
Speaker 1: Also a cheap plug to our co site, Betting Pros, because I'm going to be looking at betting the first half on Detroit, so you guys wanted to if you haven't downloaded the app Betting Pros good Bettingpros dot Com or on your app store, iOS or Android. We've also got the free offer right now a month free access to our premium Betting Pros product, all free for an entire months, you could finish out a strong point of the NFL season. Download the app, use FP free FP free. You will see me if you follow me and you do that Betting the first half of the Detroit Lions. Whatever the spread is, I will be doing that. Another tight end on here is Dallas Goddard. Dallas Goddard tight end twelve. Pinowski, you got him at twelve, fits, you've got him at sixteen. So let's go to the hate real quick. One thing I was going to note is like, it's funny because I felt like there was so much like every week it was like, oh, you know, this guy could maybe do this, and it was like maybe we go here. I don't feel like that exists anymore. Like we're not interested in Cole Kmet you know, like prat firemooth is, you know, you're kind of screwed and you got to throw him in here. We're not trying to make statements for Colby Parkinson. Like we kind of know what tight end is now and it's not that great and Dallas Goddard is probably a representation of it and he has fallen outside of your top twelve.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate to be the hater on the Quarterback tight End Show, the designated hater, but I have to be that way because while it was nice to see Dallallas Goddard come back and score a touchdown, in his first game back from an ankle injury, he did have two catches for twenty five yards, and that's kind of the concern with me, the target volume, the reception volume. Jalen Hurts his thrown twenty five or fewer passes in each of his last five games. This is another team that will try to line it up in the wishbone practically and run it down your throats. The Eagles They've averaged twenty point six pass attempts over those five games, So this is the run heaviest team in the league, and Goddard has to share what few targets there are with aj Brown and DeVante Smith Scott.
Speaker 1: Is Dallas Goddard the line of like where you just put your hand your hands up at tight an You're like, I don't know, like you know cause you got like Laporta before that taysto them. We kind of know what Taysom Hill is, But is Dallas Goddard the start of like okay, like literally this is like an audible version of Dallas Goddard is going okay, like is that what he is? Or do you have a little bit more trust in him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It's like kind of punt formation right, I mean, are you playing him or Friarmouth you're playing him, or even Will Disley or Jake Ferguson with no quarterback Hunter Henry not consistent, John new Smith.
Speaker 4: Guys like that.
Speaker 3: When Goddard has produced this week, it's been this year, it's been because one of.
Speaker 4: His major receivers hasn't been available.
Speaker 3: So with everybody on deck in Philadelphia, you figure out he's gonna have two or three catches.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, you're gonna probably have a lot more on the tight end questions and maybe more quarterbacks. Don't forget we got to weekly start and sit live stream on our YouTube where you can ask whatever question. It could be about Jake Ferguson, could be about Dallas Goddard. It can be like, hey, fits, why do you hate ce jstre You know, whatever you want, like, why why do you hate this? Why do you hate that? You can do it over on the live stream YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros Thursday, three pm Easter and make sure you're locked in hit the notification so you do not miss it. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us. For Pat fitz Morris and Scott Pianowski. I'm Chris Welsh. We'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros