Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It is Lala Kent and my brother.
Speaker 2: Easton back in our cozy little space, ready to do it.
Speaker 1: Q and A. You know, Ocean started school today and it.
Speaker 2: Is her last first day of school with this group. They were all in the same class and now it's their first no, their last first day of school at this school and already and you want know who brought that up? Sena in the group chat, I was like, do you spend you with time?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I literally talk to you about this all the time, Shina that time passing cripples.
Speaker 3: Melly, would you bring it up? I have to tell everybody who's listening. We were in the car yesterday, just the fam, and Lauren says she gets up out of sleep because time. Yes, that is wild and you do need to be medicated. Just that is wild.
Speaker 4: It's time. Guess here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is sad that it's the last first day with this group, but how magical you get to do it with another group, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't think about that at all. I'm like a new group.
Speaker 2: That means I don't know you, I don't know if I like you, and I don't know that I.
Speaker 1: Fuck with you.
Speaker 4: How exciting that you get to find all those things.
Speaker 2: Out and see, this is why I should be medicated, because then I could have that mindset.
Speaker 1: Instead, I go to bed.
Speaker 2: I wake up at one thirty every single night or morning and go, oh my god.
Speaker 1: When I wake up.
Speaker 4: Time has passed.
Speaker 1: Time has passed.
Speaker 2: Ocean is going to be different, so says older. And now I panic because that also means that when time passes, people die.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on. I'm freaking out.
Speaker 4: I need a fucking beata blocker.
Speaker 2: So we're doing a Q and A today because the reason I brought up the first day of school was because it's chaotic the first day of school. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when the curriculum is more than just finger painting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I really.
Speaker 4: Thinking about that last night.
Speaker 3: Thank god I don't have to sit down and do her homework with her, because I will have no idea what to do.
Speaker 4: But that's your job.
Speaker 2: We'll be hiring a tutor because if I am responsible, I can barely do division.
Speaker 1: I can't even multiply.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm going to stand behind her and like that. That's right with a calculator hidden.
Speaker 4: Yep, you did it. Yeah, there's no other way I can do it.
Speaker 2: I'm sheer panic. So that's why we're doing the Q and A today. The first question from that's Missus Castro underscore one two six. Would you ever consider doing a reality show of just your family?
Speaker 1: I would watch.
Speaker 3: I I'm gonna interrupt you because you're the only one who doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's no. Mom doesn't want to.
Speaker 3: Do that at all, and that's the sad thing because mom is is reality gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had people come in and gauge my level of interest and it's at a solid negative five million.
Speaker 4: I would love to do a reality show with you guys.
Speaker 2: The thing is is my family is my safe space. And at the end of the day, everyone knows that reality TV that doesn't have the dramatic effect and it just can't be happy, go lucky in the moments that we are arguing.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: That put out for people to judge and say I'm on Eastern side, I'm on Lisa's side, I'm on La la side.
Speaker 3: But we don't read comments, so it doesn't matter. We just live our authentic life.
Speaker 2: But sometimes it's hard Easton to not see those things. You go into the explore page and you see something that you did not intentionally want, like you didn't search for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I can see that. I would love to do it for the question.
Speaker 1: For the question, I would like to really, Yeah.
Speaker 4: What are you kidding me? Like we living our vitual lives with a camera. It is so fun. Our lives are fun. Mom, it is.
Speaker 2: Fun, but it's not fun for actually people would beg to differ that watching.
Speaker 1: Fun is fun.
Speaker 4: Are arguing is fun?
Speaker 1: That is true?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, last night.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: But what we all fight about is like stupid crumbs.
Speaker 1: It's very stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when we actually it is something I really don't think we ever really fight it.
Speaker 1: We get it really light hearted argument.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like that's where I'm saying, like I don't we don't fight. We have little arguments, but they're fun.
Speaker 2: You know, for us being around each other twenty four to seven, you would think that there would be more blow ups or like I'm sick of you, get out of my face.
Speaker 3: And that just doesn't know And that's where like I think of the show a lot and I'm like, there really is like nothing that I would ever be afraid of putting out there because we never honestly have.
Speaker 4: Blow up fights.
Speaker 3: Okay, we hang out and we have the funnest conversations. Lisa just being fucking Lisa and Gigi is okay, So stop tears.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stop you.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: I remember having conversations with people who are now on the Valley who had this, We had this same exact. They thought, my family's fun, this is how we.
Speaker 1: Do things, and then it shifts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you stop being who you are because you've seen things in the comments section and you get worried and you're no longer like I enjoy who you are right now, Easton.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to change.
Speaker 2: And you can say all day long that a reality show would be fun and that would never happen.
Speaker 4: It happens. Well, I would take your advice on that because you've done it.
Speaker 2: And I don't want Mom to ever change either, No, and she would it just it naturally happens, So I'm not. I don't want to set my family up like that.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at, Okay.
Speaker 2: By underscore Lynn unders score May says, how is your eye. So I had another person ask me like, can you go into more depth about what happened with your eye?
Speaker 1: So back on Mother's Day, and.
Speaker 2: I won't bore everybody with a long winded story.
Speaker 1: But on Mother's Day I made a very.
Speaker 2: Vain post about my eye and I was like, it's ugly.
Speaker 1: Remove this shit.
Speaker 2: Cut to I am set to leave the country to film something. I then feel like we have to take care of this situation for vanity purposes. I don't want to show up on camera with this on my eye, so I go to see an ophthalmologist rather than an optometrist. Now, the optometrist originally said that's an inflamed penguecula, which is from sun exposure dust when just you know the elements of being outside and it's almost like a callous on your hand protectant that your eye forms. The only reason I started tweaking out was because again I didn't want to be on camera with that on my eye. So that mixed with the vein post, I then felt like I needed to update you guys that the ophthalmologist said this is pre cancer on your eye and we need to start you on chemo drops. That sounds terrifying. It's a topical chemo. It's called five FU and they paired it with lotomax, which is a steroid I had to do or have to do those. I'm not done yet. Three rounds a week on, three weeks off, and in that time I see my ophthalmologist twice.
Speaker 3: The first week off and then the week before you start correct correct.
Speaker 2: So the reason because so many people were like, you haven't updated us, the reason for that is I was so just blindsided by the time I made the initial post of vanity, get this off my fucking eye, to oh we're talking about my vision here to where I didn't want to talk about it because I didn't want to jinx it. The first two rounds of the chemo drops knock on Wood has gone splendidly well, and the doctor is thrilled about the progress that we're making and the die that they put in. Literally two days ago last week because it's Monday, there were almost no signs of pre cancer cells anymore.
Speaker 1: Knock on Wood.
Speaker 2: So I start round three this week is this is my last round. So I haven't kept anyone updated because I want to know. I don't want to come out and here I am coming out talking about this, but so many people have asked, if you have something on your eye, you guys, I highly recommend going to an ophthalmologist, not an optometrist.
Speaker 1: I was misdiagnosed.
Speaker 2: Had I not had to leave the country to go do something, I would have just sat there and been like, I don't want to go away when it goes away. I never in a million years I have twenty twenty vision. I never thought, and I asked. I asked the optimology ophthalmologist.
Speaker 1: What causes this? And she goes, honestly, just bad luck.
Speaker 2: You didn't wear sunglasses less than maybe someone else. You didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: And it was just wild. So there's the update.
Speaker 2: I'm praying to God that after round three is done and I go in, they still say.
Speaker 1: We're all good.
Speaker 2: Here, I did ask, what do we do after? You know, God willing all is good? She said, I'm going to see you at six months on the dot for the rest of your life. That is what you will have to do. I'm like, the fucking eye doctor, Maya right, It's like every six months, really, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? I go twice a year. Is that enough? I don't know if I'm gonna get judged, but I go twice a year.
Speaker 1: I thought you went like only once a year.
Speaker 4: Oh no, do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I do a whole bit.
Speaker 2: I'm like water picker floss tongues when hydrogen po.
Speaker 4: Thing wrong with my teeth. By the way, that's good. Well, twice a year.
Speaker 2: So that's what happened with the eye. And that's why I haven't kept anyone updated. I just felt like I was going to jinx it.
Speaker 4: You yeah, you you you are that type of person.
Speaker 3: If I talk about it, it won't go away, or I'll what I careful.
Speaker 4: What you wish for? You're that type of person.
Speaker 2: Well, in my mind, it's like maybe if I never would have done the Vein post about how ugly it.
Speaker 1: Was, maybe it would have never been. And it's like, no, that's not how it works at all.
Speaker 4: It's just that the whole time, which just fast.
Speaker 1: The whole time.
Speaker 2: Susan m with three US eighty nine says, what do you think of all the viewers saying this season of The Valley is forced and dark? I have not seen anyone say that it's forced. I've heard a lot of people say that it's dark.
Speaker 1: There has to be.
Speaker 2: And this goes back to you talking about like our fights being fun, and I'm like, people crave the drama. I think people are actually starting to really want some lightheartedness.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I agree. We've talked about this a lot. That's why I feel like if I've said, like.
Speaker 4: Schwortz even you like they need.
Speaker 3: Somebody, they need somebody to like lighten it up because everybody is about their business in there and.
Speaker 4: That's great, but like there's no like light joke to bring it out right.
Speaker 1: Like everyone goes in with a machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say the thing for me that I think it's missing is the really deep rooted friendships. I don't feel like there's enough at stake.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: No, it does.
Speaker 2: It's like there's just like it's very up like surface where I'm I want, like the thing that made vander pump Roles so special as you could be like, wow, they've been roommates for ten years before this show even came to be, you know. Yeah, So I remember entering vander pump Roles and people being like when we were filming the reunion, they're like, you don't know us La lad, this group has history, and I was so intimidated by that because I felt like such an outsider. And now I'm sitting here and I'm like, you know nothing about us.
Speaker 1: We got history.
Speaker 4: Funny how the shoe goes around?
Speaker 1: I know, right, were just passing the shoe nicely. But I have heard it's very very dark.
Speaker 4: And the couple that I've watched are very very.
Speaker 1: Dark, especially Jackson Brittany.
Speaker 4: What couple, No, just the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, a couple of episodes, the couplet, the couple, Like.
Speaker 4: The couple of episodes I watched were very dark.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're about to get a little dark.
Speaker 2: Lynn's underscore Mullins, Did you know about Brock's affair? Yes, I did, but not for a while. So that Glamour article came out today, Shina called me and said, I just want to give you the heads up, like tomorrow this article is coming out with the excerpt, and like, I may need to tap you in. I'm very nervous. I won't share exactly what she said on the phone because that's between she and her husband. But I thought the excerpt that Glamour pulled from her book was beautifully written, well done, mark my words. I truly believe that it will be okay.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: My Good Side, a memoir by Seena She will be a New York Times bestseller. Brittany Howard three two one says, has your opinion of Brock change since it has come out that he had an affair? So I've I've I've had time to process it. Not that that matters. I'm not in the relationship. Brock has always been a tremendous not always. We've had our ups and downs, and I've you know, said some things to him and you know, called out some red flags to me. But since then, what I have watched is him be a great father to Summer Moon. I've seen him with Ocean and Sosa, and I just find him to be a very hands on, great dad.
Speaker 3: Every time I see him around, he is always very hands on and on top of everything.
Speaker 4: He's a good father.
Speaker 1: And people can say whatever they want about his past.
Speaker 2: I certainly did. What I know about life is it doesn't always go as we planned. There are a million moments that I look back on in my own life and go, damn, you know, if I could get a redo, I would really do that differently. I know for a fact he feels that way.
Speaker 1: The moment. And this is my own opinion, This is.
Speaker 2: Not what I feel people should do in a relationship if they've been cheated on. For me, the moment that you find out that your person has cheated on you, if you decide to stay, that is you forgiving that person and you have to find a way to move on from it. Yes, you cannot hold it over their head forever. And by the way, I'm not saying that she is doing that, because it's just me talking. Yeah, I know that I'm the type of person that would hold it over your head for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Any little fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want the grocery stores because you're a fucking cheater, You're a low life, fucking loser.
Speaker 4: No, I guess you would be like, oh, you forgot the quinoa? Who are you texting this time? You wouldn't be able.
Speaker 2: To leave the house or text or take a phone call without me wondering who are you talking to?
Speaker 1: I call you? You miss my phone call? Who you fucking? I would have to just be done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's a lot of people who aren't.
Speaker 2: No, and you're gonna find out in the book and you know. I'm sure Shina will do a podcast about it and her thoughts and whatever. I don't want to share too much about her.
Speaker 4: What a story.
Speaker 1: First, it's her story, and I'm just here to support her.
Speaker 2: And tell what we know and say what we know from my perspective on cheating, you know, because she's gonna have a fabulous party, and I have a new pair of shoes i'd like to wear and.
Speaker 1: I have nowhere to wear them. What am I gonna wear six inch heels to my daughter's pick up? Actually, there's a really hot dat at pickup, so I might. I might.
Speaker 4: Guys, don't even.
Speaker 1: I will be walking up in my new Jimmy choes.
Speaker 3: I'll start taking her to school every day now and you can stay at home.
Speaker 1: He's really hot. People have asked me are you dating?
Speaker 2: And I say, I prefer to say that I'm talking to men, because when you say I'm talking to a man or men or whatever, a guy, it means it's very casual. Right the moment you say I'm dating, it's opening this world of like there's potential for it to go.
Speaker 4: Somewhere, and so you're closed off.
Speaker 1: I'm not why a man? Can I tell you?
Speaker 2: If a man did what I did and said I just want kids, I got an egg donor and a surrogate, people would.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh, that's what I want to do, and nobody's doing that to me, So done it.
Speaker 1: It's just words. Okay, it's just fucking worse.
Speaker 4: All right. If there's any guys out here that have done what.
Speaker 1: She did, they would be applauded.
Speaker 2: I go out and do it, and everyone's like, Uh, she's so wounded. How's she going to explain that that she doesn't have a dad.
Speaker 4: The only reason why.
Speaker 3: People say that is because they're taking your old story of.
Speaker 4: The man who shall not be named.
Speaker 1: In a box.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the only thing is because you had a bad.
Speaker 3: Relationship and now you're doing these So they're like, oh, the relationship has done.
Speaker 4: It without moved on from all and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So I moved on from all events you have.
Speaker 4: People have it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well they should because they were directly affective.
Speaker 3: But no, that's the only reason I'm saying you get that is because I think people are putting you in that box.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're a fucking genius. That's actually true. I'm sure, I'm sure of it.
Speaker 1: You nailed it on the head.
Speaker 4: Did I just throw a pin in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not the right tur or whatever.
Speaker 2: Kylie Nowell ninety five, I currently have a two year old and a four month old. Advice on being a new mama of two. She's got a boy and a girl, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of red Bulls, probably red bull be twelve.
Speaker 2: No, but can I tell you there is a tremendous shift when two.
Speaker 1: Kids enter the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you're constantly trying to get two babies ready. One's happy than one's screaming. Then they're both screaming. It's just a lot.
Speaker 1: I think my.
Speaker 2: Advice would be two and it's easier said than done. You just have to roll with it. Zero expectations. You wake up and to whatever you believe in, say, God, Universe, it is in your hands, and just make me capable today.
Speaker 4: Just get me through the day and we'll be all right.
Speaker 1: And you know what survival? Survival?
Speaker 2: Do you think that I wanted to give my ten month old screen time on the way home from Texas? No, but she's screaming bloody murder, and so she's gonna be watching Miss Rachel. Do you think I want to put headphones on her No, so I didn't fill the whole plane had to listen to Phonics Phonics Fahniics song the thing everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody on a plane know somebody with a kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, And coming from Texas, the whole plane was filled with kids.
Speaker 3: I've been on a plane with multiple kids and I'm not kidding you. I'll put my headphones in I don't even hear them, and like the dad will look at me and be like, I'm so sorry, and I'm like, I don't even hear it.
Speaker 1: Man, you're good noise canceling headphones. What the fun are I saying?
Speaker 3: But like, not only that, but this is where I'm like, I always put myself into their shoes and I'm like, you know what, I hear it. They are hearing it and trying to figure out how to stop it for all of us.
Speaker 4: So why am I going to be like you son of a bitch?
Speaker 1: Well, can I tell you? It's more for the parents of the kids crying because you feel like you're still attached, right, yeah, like and.
Speaker 4: You feel the hate like but no one else is thinking that.
Speaker 2: But when I hear a crying baby, I'm not thinking one thing about it.
Speaker 5: But when it's my own little I can feel nervous system crashing.
Speaker 2: Yes, my so my advice is just remember it's all fleeting. There will be a day, like when you get through all of the tough times, there will be a day when the house is clean. And by the way, I'm actively trying to practice what I preach.
Speaker 3: Because and I want to say the house clean, because that is one thing that you are always complaining about because Ocean loves.
Speaker 4: To just bring toys out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then I go to other people's houses and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Damn, yeah, but that's the other thing.
Speaker 3: But Lisa Gigi always says to Lauren when he's freaking out about the mess. She always goes, there's gonna be a day where you miss this mess.
Speaker 1: I know. And I've tried to get better. I've really tried better.
Speaker 3: You you haven't been as uptight, I will say when I walk in the house and Lisa's blown it up as well.
Speaker 2: Really the tornadoes, the tornado, she literally makes her own mess, and like we just.
Speaker 3: Got an office, not ours, not yours, not mine. Yeah, there's open every dresser or every drawer full.
Speaker 2: She will make the biggest mess you guys, and I'll be like we should, like you should clean up as you go, Like have you ever watched Ratta Tuey, Like the biggest thing is like keep your station clean? And she refuses and she goes, don't worry, It'll all be clean by tonight, and I'm like, great, so the nighttime can enjoy the.
Speaker 4: Clean, wake up in the morning, and get it all back out right.
Speaker 2: Steven Alvarez with two Z's says, would you ever film a scene for the new vander Pump Rules if you were asked, No, I just don't even Here's the thing I am craving you guys know, I effing love reality TV with all my heart and soul. But the thing that I love about it is that you are a fly on the wall to all of these stories that are so like even when cameras turned off, Miami's conquering it right now, all the storylines are off like it happened off camera, no matter what the storyline is happening. Because these people are friends. There would be zero reason for me to appear on the new season of vander Pump Rules. I don't know any of them. I haven't worked there in years. I couldn't help you.
Speaker 1: System.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only thing that you can honestly do is I go in and get yeah and eat.
Speaker 4: And also like all the people, like I know a couple of them, they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna need to in the valley then because I don't go over the hill and.
Speaker 3: I've seen I'm sorry, I don't see you get along with any of those.
Speaker 4: Girls getting along with them. They're like there you go. Very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're just for me. It wouldn't make sense.
Speaker 3: And our generations are different, very very different.
Speaker 2: And for the audience, why would it make any sense for me to appear on your TV.
Speaker 4: Just because because everybody wants to be given la la.
Speaker 1: I don't know if or not so triggering for me. When it was like your episode that you pop in on the Valley, I.
Speaker 5: Was like, none of none of no, not even reposting on my IG and literally that episode where Jesse comes up to me, I'm like, I don't no, no, no, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Here to bump around, just here to bump around. Don't want to go there.
Speaker 4: Don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: But we did. We went there, and yeah, and I couldn't get out fast enough.
Speaker 3: I trust me, I know, I pick you up every time, maybe because we drop you off pick you up.
Speaker 2: The moment he entered my Space, I was like, Oh, I'm gonna give birth right here.
Speaker 1: Wong Nate twenty ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Says has Ocean seen anything VPR or The Valley?
Speaker 1: If so, what is her response?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, has she?
Speaker 4: I haven't. Yeah, I don't think we watch any of that. I haven't seen you guys at least no.
Speaker 1: Has she seen me on TV?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And it's very like normal for her, right, But I'm certainly not like Ocean. It's nine p thirty. Come take a seat and grab your snack. We're watching the Underpump Rules and then The Valley together.
Speaker 4: Isn't it weird?
Speaker 2: Guys think I'm a degenerate, but I'm like, not, not big of a degenerate.
Speaker 4: Would she's six or seven?
Speaker 1: However? Can I tell you what she asked me the other day? She goes, Mom, that man on the TV, the one with the cards. He has the cards? And I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: She goes with all the pretty ladies, they sit and he has the cards?
Speaker 1: Would he let me be on TV? I was like, Oh, you want to be a little housewife?
Speaker 5: Do you calling out I know she knows what she's talking about, all right.
Speaker 2: I like this question to end on. Nina Nahas is asking.
Speaker 1: Where do you see yourself in five years? So you guys, if.
Speaker 2: You remember season eleven, I think I asked this question to somebody and Schwartzy was like, I hate that question.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 1: Why do you hate it?
Speaker 3: Because I'm just worried about today and tomorrow and if I can be better by today and one percent better tomorrow, everything will be great in five years. I can't think of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't mind this question at all.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy that you are the way you are with time, but you don't mind talking about five years in the fucking sure.
Speaker 1: I'm a walking hypocrisy. Welcome to being a human being Online say the word hypocrite. I'm like, yes, it's called being a person.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to make judgments, accusations, but then when it directly affects you, you go oh no, oh, hold on.
Speaker 1: That's why people say put the shoe on the other foot. We're all hypocrites. We're all no one makes sense.
Speaker 4: You're all selfish. I'm selfish.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I like this question because I like the idea of going in five years, I would like a bigger home. I would like another baby in the mix, maybe two, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would like to.
Speaker 4: Have ocean will be But that's but.
Speaker 2: That's definitely like that's inevitable, right, yeah, what I would like in five years.
Speaker 4: But time is is inevitable. So why do you get so freaked out about it?
Speaker 2: Because for me saying, where do you see yourself in five years? Like, yes, obviously, in five years, I see myself being forty well, no shit, I see ocean being around ten.
Speaker 4: Duh.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about the goals, like where do you see yourself in five years? Oh, I would love to have two or three shows on the air that I'm not on but I produced and created. That's fun to think about, right. I would like to buy another home somewhere. That's it's like dreaming.
Speaker 1: When you talk about where do you see yourself in five years? I like to think about it.
Speaker 3: As a dream, daydream, see, I take it as reality.
Speaker 4: See. Well, and now you know how we look at you with your time.
Speaker 2: But Easton, you're not making sense because you saying like you're funny with time. Yes, if we're talking about like in five years, you're gonna But.
Speaker 3: You just said when you wake up at you're like ocean's gonna wake up and be bigger.
Speaker 4: It's like, how do you not think of her being tending? Not?
Speaker 2: Because when someone says, where do you see yourself in five years?
Speaker 1: I think about it as a chance to.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, okay, not going well.
Speaker 1: I picture five years Lily will be dead. Yep, No, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: See, I go in a different route of things are going to be very different. Who knows where I'll be, who I'll be around?
Speaker 4: Like, I hate that question.
Speaker 1: Most people do, Yeah, but I liked it.
Speaker 3: That's where I that's why because you have a very what's it called imaginative brain?
Speaker 1: I have a very fucked up brain that makes very little sense. But to me, it's.
Speaker 4: Fine, Well if it makes sense to somebody.
Speaker 2: As long as that's another reason why it's a good thing that I don't have a man, because one thirty, every single night, one thirty am, I wake up and turn on sex in the city, and that just would be a buzzkill for the person sleeping next to me. That's how I get my mind to calm down.
Speaker 1: Samantha Jones get fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll stick to the Big Bang Theory.
Speaker 1: You guys, thank you for writing all of your questions and it's Q and A. I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Another episode of the regular old Give Them La La pod drops Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: We'll catch you again for a bonus on Monday. Bye five