Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome to my podcast, Cheeky's and Chill Podcast. If this is your first time listening or watching, thank you so much. Welcome to the fam talking about family. I have two of my closest friends with me, my circles, very teeny tiny, and I have two of them here with me, and we're going to talk about our friendship, talk about more about me from their perspective, and let's get it started, okay, guys. So the friends I have today are Brianna Houser Gonzalez right here. She's super shy. Just give her a little bit alcohol, she'll loosen up. And over here, my amiga Lae.
Speaker 2: We call her what.
Speaker 1: Do we call you that? Right here? J Almost no, but almost no anyway, Yeah, that's the conversation she has it on her on her on her id.
Speaker 3: It's not the passport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost no, almost almost no.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, So this these are my friends. And again, I have a very small friend like circle and I and I like it that way. I feel like a lot of acquaintances, a lot of not a lot of friends exactly like. And I've learned throughout the years that it's better that way, and I'm happy with the friends that I have, and sure I feel blessed. I've known Brianna.
Speaker 4: How long have I known?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's like sixteen years?
Speaker 1: Sixteen years, Oh my gosh. So I met her when we were recording Cheeks and Roxy. Oh my god. That was in two thousand and nine, twenty ten. So yeah, that's when I met you. And now she's a mommy four I'm gonna say four, say that I know a example boy, I know, oh my god. And her husband is the home eme and so yeah, that's Brianna and Judy over here. I've known for how long I'm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Twenty twelve. And the way I met her was through.
Speaker 3: You emailed me, yes, yes that you wanted to close.
Speaker 1: Yes. Her boutique is called Victoria's Boutique. You guys. She was one of the first to start the online boutique movement. And we started talking like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. I never thought it would be coming to a friendship. Yeah, but yeah, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's what Judy is. She owns her own business and it's grown, and that's how I met her. And then Brianna here, Brianna is tell him what you do, because I think it's got me. Yeah, I honestly I love it. I love watching your tiktoks. By the way, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Mom of three. I stay home with my kids, which is very exhausting. I know, a lot of work, very exhausting. I never thought that. I never thought that that would be me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's it's a amazing and I think it's very what's the word. It's twenty four seven, it's twenty four to seven, And I think that people don't give women that stay home like amazekasa, like stay at home moms, like the respect that you guys deserve, or not the respect, but the praise. That's the word. Because it's a lot. It's it's a lot like but it's for the better good because I think you being there with your children makes the biggest difference. Thank goodness, your husband goes out and works and you guys have everything you need. But it's like also that big part of being able to be there with your children and guide them and help them with their homework. It's it's I think it's awesome. So I think it's a blessings. It is. Yeah, yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have it any other way. I mean it's hard and exhausting and everything, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't want anyone else to do the things that I do for them, Like I want to do those things.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about like once they get older? Do you want to now?
Speaker 2: Yeh?
Speaker 1: Like oh because Markie now yeah, he's youngest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was like, oh, I'm useless, nobody needs me anymore. But no, that's yeah, now that he's in school, he just started, and I'm like, okay, like what am I going to do? Like so that's that's kind of where where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, well, first of all, you guys, before before we continue this conversation, I haven't had a drink in ninety days. Okay, yesterday was the end of my ninety day cleansed detox fasting that I was doing. So I'm gonna have my first shot with my friends, my first shot here we go.
Speaker 2: I for sure thought it was going to be like before, Oh, we're so.
Speaker 1: Honored here, I know, And I'm gonna have my first shot here on camera with you guys, So cheers. Okay. Also, I learned a new one. Hold on a second, I'm not above you. I'm not under you. I learned this one from what show? Was it? Love is Blind? Okay, So yeah, I'm not above you, I'm not under you, but I'm right here with you. Cheers, equal number number of sallios.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Oh you know me? That is my first shot in ninety days. You guys, how does that feel? It feels nice.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: But it's not just alcohol, right, it was no meat, no meat of meat, no meat, no coffee, no cannabis.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if I could say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can say it. No cannabis. It's it's medicinal. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. It's a lot better. And I tell people that want to come for me and say, oh my god, you smoke cannabis or you take edibles, It's like, yeah, it's worse than drinking a freaking taking a child and all, but it is.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: I just like that. You're just honest.
Speaker 1: I have to be.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that, like that's yeah. I hate when people like, oh no, I don't I'm perfect. I don't think I don't.
Speaker 1: Like no, no, we know you. Yeah you know? Yeah, well talking about that because you guys have both known me. Like I met you in twenty twelve. I was barely starting my like my career. I mean, I had started in two thousand and nine, and that's kind of where like I was like, Okay, I'm starting this path. But then I met you in twenty twelve. So much has happened, you guys. So much has happened since then, So talking about that, and be honest, I have a bunch of questions here and we're just gonna let the conversation flow. But this is why I wanted my friends to come on the podcast, so we can talk about like who I am as a friend, my pet peeves, my flaws because we all have them, and for you guys to get to know me from my friend's point of view, so exactly my friend's perspective. So I'm a drink a little bit, So you guys tell me talk about annesty. Do you guys feel that I'm the same person because you guys have seen me on stage? No, okay, tell me what do you feel.
Speaker 3: I'm not the same person as before, but not that you were ever a bad person. But I feel like we've witnessed so much growth and I think it's a beautiful thing. Like we've all kind of grown together. But to see you like grow not only like as a person, you know, but as like you know, your career, like artists, like you're your performance, all those crazy I feel like it's amazing because you've grown to be like just a better version of yourself.
Speaker 2: She grew a big one.
Speaker 1: I grew big one. She did.
Speaker 2: I was like and more mature, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's cool to see that transition.
Speaker 2: And it's like when we first met, it was like we could go anywhere, and like it was just we could go anyway and nobody stopped her or anything. And now it's like we were nikonos, like and there's lady that like screamed from across the street and she was like cheeky's.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, She's like what you didn't think.
Speaker 2: They were gonna got the heck? Like we're like on the other side of the world. Like so the fact that, like, I mean, when we first met, it was like that wasn't that wasn't the case, right, We can do anything and go anywhere and act a fool and nobody knew yes, And now it's like oh my god, like everywhere, Like I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like damn, Like is that weird for you guys?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: For men?
Speaker 1: Honest, No, I'm used to it now.
Speaker 2: Like back then, I was like, oh shoot, like more people are like knowing. It's like it's not like just about her mom, Like it's her that they want, you know, And I'm like, damn, Like she's an artist, like and I tend to forget that sometimes to me.
Speaker 3: Know you on a personal level, yeah, Like we have that privilege, you know, in honor to know you, like like like yeah, so like when we actually go see her like perform, it's like I'm like, oh, damn, our best friend, yea.
Speaker 1: Does it feel weird or not anymore? Like to see me like because we have dinners, we have very very private conversations.
Speaker 3: It's a different version of you. But it's like we were like it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do you guys feel like for instance, because there are probably people that watch or listen to me and say, oh, like I wonder if she's who she says she is on social media or is she pretending she putting up a front.
Speaker 2: That's the probably the biggest question I get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that is true.
Speaker 2: People ask me all the time like, oh, like you know, for whatever occasion, like is it hard to buy her a gift?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Like? Oh, I could never hang out with her, she wouldn't want to hang out with me. And I'm like it couldn't be the opposite, Like it couldn't be more different, like like no, like like like what do you buy her? And I'm like, you guys, slippers and some panamas? It sucks And I'm like a candle, like a candle.
Speaker 1: And even when it.
Speaker 3: Comes to eating, you're not like all about like the Nanci stuff.
Speaker 1: We're chilling, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was one of the biggest things that we loved about like one another, is that we go in. We love to eat, yeah too much, you know, we love it.
Speaker 3: And that's how kind of like our friendship started. We started doing a lot of like dinner dates.
Speaker 1: A lot of dinner Yeah for sure. It was I mean, yeah, because I met you after my mom passed, right, yes, yay, and I didn't meet her. Yeah, yeah, you didn't get to my mom would have loved you for sure, right, yeah, like my mom would have loved you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She She's asked me from like do you think your mom would like, like our friendship, and I'm like, oh yeah, she would. She would know that's a real one, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She knew, she knew she should. My mom knew.
Speaker 1: She was always almost always ninety eight percent of the time right about everyone. She's like, all right, I give this guy, but I give this guy ninety days. She was right all the time. She's like, give ninety days, he gonna last. I'm like, Mom, but I really like him. I know my daughter. She would tell me, I know my daughter. She's like this friend, they're using you. But okay, you'll see on yourself. My mom would always she was always right. Yeah, she was all the time. Let's drink to her. Salu to Jenny Refaire, So Lou, you guys am feeling a little happy, right, that's good? Okay, shot or Kim copy you guys. I haven't had a drink in ninety days. So here we go. This is real. This is what is happening right now.
Speaker 3: It is real.
Speaker 1: Don't fill it up. You have to, Kim, look at Kim feeling. It's okay, that's good. Give that some one to Judy. Judy got a big old one, had a big one.
Speaker 2: Sure, when we went to your I piic thing, I was throwing up on myself and she was like.
Speaker 1: No, Miami, ki okay. Actually, out of out of us three who drinks, who can hold their alcohol the most? And then probably me?
Speaker 2: Then then Brianna's two shots because you don't.
Speaker 1: We love Briann because usually she's very shy, but you give her some alcohol.
Speaker 2: I'm not shy with you too, like I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, no, but I think like, like you know, you're more reserved, which I love. You know, you don't like.
Speaker 3: Talk about myself like I'm always like you've gotten better, She's gotten better, and we like that, like about you, like tell us everybody else.
Speaker 1: She'll say, I'm so nosy, I want to know about this, tell me this and tell me yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Judy will start a story and I'm like, no, no, no, wait, wait, start from the beginning. Hold on, you left this out wait hold on.
Speaker 1: Because Judy is also very reserved. She I am very very private, very private, which I love that. I love that you guys are very private, but I love I love that you're not though. I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that and people. That's why, like some of my other friends that you've been around and stuff. They're like, she's so open, like she says, oh, she'll say anything, and I love that, Like I just I don't like when people are like, oh, I don't oh no, my life is perfect. I'm perfect and you're very like, oh no, like like an open book all the time. I like that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm here to change the world. You guys, like, I really feel that you've known that and she wants to change. No, but I'm serious, And what would you always say? Be like oh my god, I'm like, this is such a beautiful day, and she's like, you know, I've always been like that, Like I've I feel like I've been very consistent with who I am. I said I wanted to write a book, I said I wanted to do this. I feel like I've been very consistent with who I am, what I'm meant to do. And I feel like you guys can be like testing test that you know what I mean. It's not pretending I'm not. This isn't something I pulled out of my ass.
Speaker 2: Like people I want.
Speaker 3: You're very dedicated to everything that you do, every project that you do, every Yeah, and like your family and like your close friends, like you're.
Speaker 1: Just you know, and I love the heck out of you guys. Yeah, it doesn't matter how I love you guys, Like it doesn't matter how busy I am. Like for me, it's like I I think about my friend and I'm thinking about but I'm like, you know, I've been thinking about her for two days, you know what I mean. But we talk almost every day, both of you.
Speaker 3: We have ours even if we don't like talk. It's like, hey, it's Monday, beautiful. I love that.
Speaker 2: But now it's beautiful now that you're in like a good relationship, Like I don't worry.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, okay, that's what. Yeah. For him, yeah, we love a millia. Oh my god, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just so chill.
Speaker 1: He's so real.
Speaker 3: He's so chill.
Speaker 1: He's peaceful. So I'm like, okay, like es and like his vibe is just before I.
Speaker 2: Have to check on her, like make sure she's okay, you know, make sure I'm now I'm like, oh, I know she's good.
Speaker 1: Choked out somewhere, that's the truth. Be like she's gonna get choked out. She's not calling me.
Speaker 2: But one time I don't know she lost her phone or something. This is like five years ago, no more than five years ago. I remember she lost her phone so all the messages were coming up green.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was like, Rob, something's wrong, like and he's like, maybe she just you know, her phone died.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I feel it.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong, Like I have to get a hold of her, like I was worried. Now I'm like, oh, her phone's probably dead. She's fine, Like yeah, he's peace, He's peace.
Speaker 1: Nice pea. Yeah, it makes me happy. I'm so happy that you guys love him because I love you guys so much and your opinion is so important to me that when you guys met him and you guys are both like, oh my god, this is this is this is a guy that like loves you and you know what I mean. Obviously, the relationship isn't perfect. We've gone through a lot of things that even a lot of people that I'm maybe not even willing to like bring up or maybe he just shit that has happened. And you guys gave me like amazing advice. And that's how I know. These These are my roal dogs. These are my right or dies, because good friends are going to tell you hey, I don't know about that, or give you good advice, not try to steer you in the wrong way. And at the.
Speaker 2: Last time, I was like, you know what, I don't know about this, but if we're gonna fall, we're gonna fall together. Yeah, it's gonna be fine. We'll figure it out. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? You know, like what like six years ago or so, my first marriage. Yeah, I'm hot. I was like, it's okay, though, we're here fine. I know.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's okay, okay, We're gonna be fine. Because yeah, she was like that's what she would do.
Speaker 1: We actually, you guys weren't and just said, well, I don't I don't know, but you know what, we love.
Speaker 2: We're gonna figure it out. We're gonna figure it out. It'll be fine.
Speaker 1: And we did. We did, and we figured it out, you know, and here we are and here we are we learned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sure did, so.
Speaker 1: You guys. Brianna said already that she has, you know, three beautiful boys. She has a great husband, Rob, Rob Gonzalez. I love you, dude, that's my homie. We're both cancers. We get each other. He's like, I love your husband.
Speaker 3: I got to meet him a little bit more.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, when you guys were at He's not shy, he's just he's very observant. Yes, he observes. He's quiet, he's respectful. He allows everyone, which I love. And that's one thing that I love about immedia and him, Like they embrace people for who they are. He's not. He doesn't judge you. No, I worry sometimes I'm like, fuck because I'm a'm anina to one of the babies that I'm like, I think, I'm like, I'm acting, I'm wild and I'm crazy right now, It's like, oh my god, he already knows. But he accepts me for who I am, and he sends me stuff and he sends me like we're on the same wavelength for sure. One hundred.
Speaker 3: That's another important thing about a friendship, like not be judgmental.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and that is that is what he. That is he and not a lot.
Speaker 2: Of friends will be like if we're gonna fall, we're gonna fall together like it's fine or figured out, Like I don't know. I just feel like some friends in the past, maybe some that are here now, not not not her, but you know, not.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not like that, you know.
Speaker 2: It's not like you know, because when we met her friends at the time, they were very mean to me. Are you be honest?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, honest, they were very mean. They were very mean. They were and but they weren't very accepting of her because she was a new one, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, and I was just like, these are friends, like they're mean, Like why are they your friends? Like I was so conduced. I was so confused, like so confused. Julie was the only one that was nice to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my Julie on the podcast I love you, Julie, let me real quick before you keep going. I have other friends because we can only have two guests at the time, you guys, here on on you know, she didn't show you, guys. It's not that my other friends aren't important, because I love them all. But these are the two that are just a little bit more like whatever. We've been chilling, like yeah, chilling. Anyways, I have other friends that are not here but that I love. Anyways, gone just because I don't want anybody to get hurt. Yeah, but we.
Speaker 3: Like we have spent time together too with all of them. Yeah, so it's great.
Speaker 2: She was only the only one that was nice.
Speaker 1: Julie was Julie's very I called your piece. She's just peace and love and she's not She's not about drama. She's about her family, Like you know what I mean? Like that that's what I want now, Like I want those vibes around me. Like it's like, if you're bringing me drama, if like even you're not willing to split the bill with me, like we gotta like I'm no longer doing that shit, you know what I mean. I'm no longer paying like everything. Once in a while, I'll pay for you guys, cause I freaking feel it in my heart. But most of the time we're like.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. That's I feel like the biggest thing. If she doesn't feel it, she's not gonna do it. I'm not exactly And I feel like it's taken a lot to get there, because like there was friends at the time that I was like.
Speaker 3: Why are we pad I wasn't part of that friend, No, you were.
Speaker 1: I was like, you came after me after but I think, yeah, right, but I was yeah, I was like.
Speaker 2: I mean, can't they just pay for themselves. I got I mean, like adults here like and she was just like she was just I.
Speaker 1: Mean we were young too, like we were here. It has to do a lot when we were younger and and you know what I mean, Like I'm grateful for those friends, for that group of friends because they helped me through like a very tough time. Yes, you know, and they were there for that season of my life. And now I've grown and i have matured and I've learned the type of friends that I want, and it has to be reciprocated. It has to be both ways. If it's not, then I'm like, I don't want to get to the point where I'm bankrupt and I'm giving so much of myself and not receiving enough where I'm unhappy. Now. I feel like, but you are like super generous. If she had fifty sense, she would give away forty nine and she.
Speaker 2: Herself got it.
Speaker 3: We always have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, no, she would like she'd be like, Okay, if you need a sure, I'll take this one off. It's okay, it's fine, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Like I love it being.
Speaker 2: That's that's my loveling, that's my love language.
Speaker 1: And I mean I want to talk about my because I have a god daughter to Victoria.
Speaker 3: Yes, Victoria, we'll have an eighteen year old son and a sixteen year old now, so.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be able to tell because it's hot as hell. Hell yeah right.
Speaker 2: Gold hashtag Yeah, I'm going to be forty three.
Speaker 1: Do you want more kids? I'm just asking this for the podcast, of course you canay, Okay, no, no, absolutely not no, okay no, no, great like they are so amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm proud. I am proud, like it has cost me a lot because I've done it all.
Speaker 1: My Yeah, you've done and you've been mom and dad honestly without mom and dad. I mean I am yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: No, but you believe in love. I do.
Speaker 3: I do want to fall in love. I do want a partner in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not because you need one, you want.
Speaker 1: One because I want one. Yes, You're a freaking great catch. And I'm not even just saying that. I always tell you this all.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I accept that now I am a good catch.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes, i am not tell that camera I am.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 2: It's not just applications.
Speaker 3: Whoever wants to apply yes, managers right here.
Speaker 2: Managers will screen through the applications, screen you.
Speaker 1: We are not putting up on fucking narcissism. No, absolutely not. We know those red flag no broke boys, no, no, no, Come with what you will. If you are a gardener, be the best gardener. You are a man that works with you know, waste management. Great, but do your thing and love my friend the right way and your kids and her kids and her kids. Ooh, her kids.
Speaker 3: Are you looking for like a step down?
Speaker 1: You're not looking for someone to come save you, because you you got it down.
Speaker 3: I've done it.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, You're good.
Speaker 3: You know what I bring to the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Everyone, round of applause. And that is what I'm talking about, ladies. When I get some questions on dear and I'm like, give yourself your place. It didn't just happen one day where I was like, oh my god, I know who I am, I know my value, I know what I bring to the table. I had to kiss a lot of frogs, not a lot, just like three or something like that to get to like where I am now, you know, but toads some to frogs and toads. Yeah, I have, but it takes some time. I was like, have you looked in the mirror, like it's look.
Speaker 2: At him and look at you.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, I don't know. I was like, she, no, I can she straight up?
Speaker 2: Sometimes it was like beauty and the Beast. I was like, come on, no, why.
Speaker 3: You are true?
Speaker 2: It's true. But I learned. I learned, Like I mean, I'm like, that's what I told you. The other day when when she did she I told him, I told him what you said. I was like, both of you together, that's perfect.
Speaker 1: You you said his body's looking great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, both of you.
Speaker 3: And she's like, you should tell him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, I'll tell him. Yeah, when tell him, because he's he's finally we're good. We're both on our.
Speaker 3: Life work, like the hiking and all that stuff that you guys do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like the bikes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're having first piece. Yeah, but it took me a while. To my point, oh my god, guys. But to my point, though, is it takes us a while, and it takes us some time to get to the point where we're like, I know who I am, I know what I bring to the table. I need to love myself enough to say no to the situation. No, you're not going to keep abusing me. No, you're not going to keep gas lighting me. No, no, no, because I'm gonna say yes to myself. So that is where Miami guy is because you have been a.
Speaker 3: Part of that, yeah, of like my whole transition of my growth and spiritual everything.
Speaker 1: And I know that that. And we're not in a rush, We're not like desperate. It's I know that that man is gonna come for you, a great man that you deserve, because I'm not just talking out of my ass, like you're an amazing woman that deserves the world. And I know we're gonna have that. We're gonna all go on triple dates. Ye yes. Why do you guys think that we drew ourselves to each other? You know? Because now I'm like, these are women that I want for the rest of my life, like the friends that I have right now. I'm like, I want you guys for the rest of my life. And I love because the group of friends that I have. In reality, I brought you guys together like they met because of me, and I love that you guys talk, you guys get along. But there's something that drew us together. What do you guys think that was?
Speaker 2: I mean, for me, it was like we grew up to like we were like kids when we met, and like it's been like so many things that have happened. I mean, death, divorce, marriage, babies, I mean, like so many things have happened. So it's like very I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I know, because that's.
Speaker 2: It's like a lot. It's a lot of things that and so I feel like like we we grew together. It wasn't like she grew I did it.
Speaker 1: It was like we grew together together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, when I first met Brianna, you guys, hopefully it's okay for me to say this, but as far as like your dad, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, well her dad passed away. Yeah, what year was it? Two thousand and two, two thousand and two. I met her in two thousand and nine, you guys. And she would tell me my mom passed away in twenty twelve, right, So she would tell me, and she would cry a lot, Like we would go to dinner and something would come up or Valentine's Day because he passed away on Valentine's Day, and I didn't understand. I would sit across from her and I was like, I don't understand, Like I know, my dad's not here. I don't talk to my dad, but like I had my mom and I was like, oh my god, Like I couldn't really And that's like I couldn't sympathize because I'm very empathetic, Like I I'm an EmPATH.
Speaker 2: Like, so I felt Jen and Johnny's dad had just passed, had.
Speaker 1: Just passed away. Yeah, So it's like we would cry and stuff. Yeah, and she would cry. I'm sorry she would cry.
Speaker 2: And she was like that's like Johnny and Johnna, I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 1: Them, like yeah, no, Yeah. And then fast forward to a few years later later, my mom passed away and I was and we were to Gosh, and we were together. We were together. She was in Vegas with me, you guys when I found out my mom passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just remember it was.
Speaker 1: One of the ones that I speak about in the book. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just remember the phone ringing and ringing and ringing, and I'm like, who's calling?
Speaker 1: Like what, Like it was like ten am in Vegas and she was in the.
Speaker 2: Shower and I remember like the phone was ringing and ringing and ringing, and it was like, we have to get home. We have to get home, like I don't know what's going on, something's wrong. And it was just like how we got from Vegas to Long Beach Lakewood, Lakewood in like three hours on the door and she didn't want anybody to drive, and I was.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be in control.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should drive, like just let one of them. And she was just like no, I got it. I'm gonna drive and I'm in that little Prius. We just flew like flew to Lakewood.
Speaker 1: Thank God. Yeah, I don't suggest anyone to do that. Yeah, wear your seatboat.
Speaker 2: But God was protecting us, like yeah, a thousand percent.
Speaker 1: And that's when I knew because you were there with me the first few days where I was like I was going to lose my thing.
Speaker 2: I was like I can't leave her, like I can have to stay here like I can.
Speaker 1: And that's when I understood, this is why God put her in life. This is why God put her in my life.
Speaker 2: And I just remember like sitting there all bed at your grandma's house and I was just like holding her face and she was like something I've got, this is bad. Han. I was just like I just held her face. I was like it's okay, Like it's okay, I figure this out. Yeah, We're going to figure this out. And it was just traumatic.
Speaker 1: It was traumatic. It was horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that's why I was like, Okay, God knows why he put her in my life. And then with Judy, I feel like she and I don't know if I've ever told her this. I don't know if I ever told you this, don't, don't, don't. But you remind me a lot of my mom.
Speaker 2: Have I told you that?
Speaker 3: You have said that, Okay, And I think that's why you said that she would love me if I would have.
Speaker 1: Met You remind me a lot of my mom a lot. So I could say yeah because I yeah, because I met you right after my mom pass like a little bit, right right after my mom passed. And I think it's you resemble so much and I feel like, in a way, I'm like able to understand my mom more through you with everything that you like deal with and like I'm just it's certain things that I'm like, damn, I wish I could help her more, you know, she's because she's so like.
Speaker 3: But no, you're amazing, like as far as like you're the only person that probably knows like my life in and out, like with everything.
Speaker 1: Because I'm your best friend. Dude, I'm jealous. You know. It's so cute. It's so cute. I love it. I love it. So now we're gonna get into the craziness of this episode. Oh my god, that's just warm up. Okay, so let's let's talk about this, you guys. I'm gonna ask my friends some questions that my producers wrote. I didn't even write this. I'm even gonna lie. This is my cue cards. My producers wrote this. I'm gonna ask my friends and see what they say. I swear to you, I don't ever. I hope there's good a lot of views because I want friends to understand each other because this is real. This is real, real, It's gonna my mom. Did I ask you guys any questions before? Did I send anything our.
Speaker 3: We told her that we wanted it to be like smart, Yes, you're not it.
Speaker 1: We love it raw. We love it raw.
Speaker 2: So here we go with that makes it okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, we go. Okay, would I prefer to have a night in or go out on a Saturday night in. Oh out, wait, really me? You what you need?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, you know what we need one of those other night in. I'd be like, you want to go out?
Speaker 2: I'm watching The Walking Dead?
Speaker 1: Let's go out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why? Why the Walking Dead? Because Johnny, my little boy walking TV with Johnny, I have to stay home.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, but yeah, hers night in for okay? Yeah right.
Speaker 1: I thought we were all right, let's do I'm gonna ask each of you, okay, because this is a their I have a lot of them. I have a lot of them. It's crazy, dude. Okay, Brianno, what's my biggest pet?
Speaker 3: Peeve?
Speaker 2: There's a lot when the hands and the toes don't match. Okay, when you're wearing multiple labels all at once, Oh my god, when you're if you're wearing Adidas and Nike, that's like a big no no. Yeah, that's a big no no. If you have chip nails, that's a big no. I don't like get your nails and I do not like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, said three.
Speaker 2: I said three.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you guys, I don't know. I have a Yeah, they're absolutely, definitely have Absolutely, I do have.
Speaker 3: I think that's why, like we're friends.
Speaker 1: We're friends because yeah, because you have for sure. Okay, So say one of your pet peeves and I'll tell you if I if it agrees with me.
Speaker 3: Oh, teeth, good teeth have to be like for a boy, I mean not in general.
Speaker 1: Just in general.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, I don't know what they're going.
Speaker 1: Right, No, no, no, it's fine, Okay, let's do this. How long does it take me to get ready? For me to get ready?
Speaker 3: Like you're fast?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think it's just.
Speaker 2: Like when we were on our trip, she was fast.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it depends, right, the situation. Yeah, yeah, like I think it depends obviously. If it's a night hour or something, yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: But if it's just like thirty minutes, minutes, an hour, I would say an hour, an hour, an hour, yeah, I would say an hour, yeah about Honestly, if I get myself ready, about an hour to my own hair.
Speaker 3: Make up is right, like an hour an hour?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's my favorite movie? H amiya? Fuck?
Speaker 3: I don't think I even I don't even know that the that's a cute one.
Speaker 1: I love the Notebook. I love the Notebook. I don't even think I know that. No, I love seven Pounds with Will Smith.
Speaker 3: Okay, I wouldn't even want to.
Speaker 1: I don't care. He's gone canceled. And I think he's a great and amazing freaking actor. I don't care what anyone says. I have my own opinion about that. That's a whole other podcast. I think that, respectfully, he's a very handsome man, respectfully, okay. And I think he's a great actor. Okay. And I love all his movies except one.
Speaker 3: I think that's probably one of the things we haven't really done, is like movies, we need to know we have? Well, yeah, said she, when I know that I love We watched was it documentary? When I spent the night at your house after Christmas? You had left already, but it was like, we really don't watch like TV. Yeah, no, we don't, sep whenever you go visiting.
Speaker 1: I do. I'm the first of all asleep, absolutely, And she talks in her sleep, and I do talk. She talks, I do. I like have a lots of things to say. I have my in my sleep. Yeah, you're absolutely right. Yeah, that's a good one. Am I usually earlier late?
Speaker 2: That was always l all the time. She's always late. I don't mean, but she says it's not her fault because she was born late.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It's in my dna.
Speaker 4: Yea, I love it.
Speaker 1: She's so better though, I feel like, yeah better. I really want intentionally, I want to be better. I don't like to be late. It's you, guys.
Speaker 2: He a twenty sixth birthday party at the Hall in Glendale. She was six hours late or something. You guys. We had to eat in and everything, and she shows She looked real cute though, but she showed up very.
Speaker 1: And I got a huge fight with my ex in that time because I was showing tits. But it's like, it's my thirtieth birthday and I was light, not by choice. And that's the thing, Like I don't want to be late. Like this is what I mean when I say, yeah, it just happens when I say that I was born this way. I was two weeks late and I had to be induced. You guys, I only moved one time, and my mom's tummy and she says, dude, I thought you were dead because I was like, I only moved one time in eight like and I was like eight months in my mom's stomach and she and they had to induce me because I was chilling. Dude, I was chilling. I was having a great time mom's tummy. So I was two weeks late. What do you guys? I want to be better. I want to be better though. Okay, here we go. What's the fondest memory you have of us, Brianna go first.
Speaker 2: Let's see, probably when my first son was born. She was there with me when he was born, and she came in and she was crying.
Speaker 1: She was like you I was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was probably the best memory I have.
Speaker 1: You were so pretty and your hair was done in her makeup and.
Speaker 2: Stuff because she was like, you're not even like you look fine.
Speaker 1: I made sure I was there. Yeah, she was there.
Speaker 2: I think Omi came with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did. Yeah, and she was crying, and yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that was my best.
Speaker 1: Memory for me. I love Charlie. Yeah, Charlie's her oldest son. He's amazing.
Speaker 2: And she was there with me, and I was scared. I never had a surgery before and so I was she was super scared. Yeah, I was super afraid. And yeah, I remember coming now and I was holding him and.
Speaker 1: She said, you had a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's so many. I don't know, Like I appreciate a lot of memories that I have.
Speaker 1: With you, Like can I tell you one? Yeah, And I'll never forget this. The time when we went to the mountains and shot no, no, no, that was great too. But when we went to the mountains and shot your dad's guns because he has like a hundred actually.
Speaker 4: Already I was going to confess to you what che Yes he told me last year.
Speaker 3: But I mean, obviously we have time and we could go shoot your dad and he has a big coction.
Speaker 1: He has a big collection, has a big collection. They're all registered. And then we play out of my big time.
Speaker 2: A Wanta asked for a song. But can you know, Okay, I know I love it.
Speaker 1: You know I love it. What's your biggest fear?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, My biggest fear is I think knowing that I can't like be with my kids forever, so I can't always take care of them like that I'm eventually like not going to be here to take care of them.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, dude.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's my name. That is true.
Speaker 1: Oh you had that on a TikTok the other day.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: Hit me. I did because I was looking at my how cute. And then it came to that part where it was like, that's my biggest fear. Oh my god, I will always be here for them, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's like being a mom thing. So I would say that's I think the older I'm getting is my health, Like I want to be healthy. I'm more conscious about like things that I antake, and you've actually been a big part.
Speaker 1: Of that too, like you know, get us.
Speaker 3: So I would say, like my health and I just want to be healthy for my kids. So I would say death. Other than that, like yeah, you know, I would just say death is my biggest fear.
Speaker 2: What's your biggest fear?
Speaker 1: Damn? You know what?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't feel like she's not afraid of I.
Speaker 1: Don't even want to verbalize it because I honestly I'm not afraid of a lot of things. But what I mean, it's a real thing because.
Speaker 3: I want I'm not ready, like I maybe want to finish a couple more years of my kids. And then you gotta just yeah, God give me a little bit more years, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if people have asked me on the podcast, are you afraid of dying? And I'm like, I'm not. No, but I don't have kids, you know what I mean, She's not afraid of any Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 2: But if we didn't have children, I think that would be I feel like your mom. I would want to say your mom was like she wasn't afraid of freaking anything. Like I'd be like, oh my god, and you're like that, like Brihanna, don't be afraid.
Speaker 3: Like we're not going to be afraid.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not afraid of anything, right, I'm not scared of I'm not scared of a lot of things. I think it's just having to live my life without one of my siblings, you know what I mean? And and God forbid, Like it's like I have children and have to live my life without one of my kids. I think that's those are your kids? Those are yeah, those are the worst. Actually, yes, it's one of the worst pains, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I had a dream last night that you had a baby, really a girl.
Speaker 1: Boy, I don't know, And I think I told you.
Speaker 2: I think I had a dream that she told me that she was pregnant, and I remember I was crying, like, oh my god, like yeah, I get what you're saying. Like I feel like it's going to be like that baby's going to be like in the little bable, like only organic, and I'm going to protect the baby because she's amazing.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I'm scared to have a baby. Yeah, but I feel like it's gonna been through a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I love so hard, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 1: I love so hard that I'm like, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Way he loves his dog, I can't even imagine if I'm like, oh my god, imagine a child. He loves so hard.
Speaker 1: But I'm like he has the dog food delivered to the door. I'm like, dude, like what but he loves our dog. Write you so much. I'm just like immediately, like I told him, I was like, look, dude, we got to get the ship straight. We're gonna have kids, but I'm still the princess. Yeah, let me prepare.
Speaker 2: That's why I feel like it's going to be a boy because, like you, I would love to be a boy.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but if I'm a girl, mom, I feel like that is what God needs, don't so that I can heal with my mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that we talked about.
Speaker 2: Because it was a very complicated relationship.
Speaker 1: It was it was very complicated. But I feel like we have some unfinished business to do. Yeah, we have some unfinished business. And I feel like I'm going to be able to heal that. And I want I am here to break generational curses and traumas that in order for me to do that, I need to have a girl. As much as I think I want a boy and I think I need a boy, I feel like it's going to be a girl. I don't see a boy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't see a girl.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted a boy. I feel like I'm a boy mom.
Speaker 2: I don't see a girl.
Speaker 1: But I feel like if it is a girl, because a baby. Yeah, okay, okay, question okay, I mean yeah. Do I like gold or silver? Jerico? Oh?
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 1: I mean I love gold? Yeah, I do both. That's why right now?
Speaker 3: And then I literally just saw the Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I just bought myself a watch that has a two tone because I love to so I love to tone. Yes, I don't like to feel limited. I don't like to feel like in a box. I like to do both. But if you were to ask me, do I like gold or silver? I would go for gold first first, it's okay, look, that's fine, Okay, hold on, fuck strike oh ship, here's one, Brianna, Let's see if this is real. So this is the last question for the podcast, you guys, because this is a very long one. But I've had a great time with you and I'm so grateful when you guys came up.
Speaker 2: Anyone's wondering what a dinner would be like, this is what it would be.
Speaker 1: It would be this conversations.
Speaker 3: But I don't think you want to know that.
Speaker 1: Part, the sexual part, the sexual part. Okay, all right, is there anything be honest? One hundred and freaking ten percent. Is there anything that you would change in our friendship? Go Brianna.
Speaker 2: It would be like she's so busy like I'm at which I mean, of course, right, but that would be the thing, like if we would spend more time to.
Speaker 3: I have to agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be whatever anytime that we.
Speaker 3: Get to spend together. And I even told you before even coming on here. I'm like, our outings that I look forward to is like being with my friends, because one of the things that I don't think you realize is that it's very healing from my healing process is being around my friends. My two friends, you know, friendship that there's never been drama between, a judgment between or judgment.
Speaker 2: For me, it's like and you have.
Speaker 3: A like friendship that there's never been drama. There's no reason for drama, Like it's just been so pure and so beautiful. So I would take time. But then I also respect that you are a busy woman, and anytime that we do have together I am so grateful for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it doesn't hurt my feelings, Like I'll be like, hey, I want you to come to this. If you're busy like that, I.
Speaker 1: Get it for sure, But you give me stuff like in advance.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. I'm like, oh, she's the first tie to tell.
Speaker 3: But then again, it's like you have a like this whole year, Like we're not even going on vacation for your birthday this year now, which is I mean I didn't I didn't get to go last year. But that's another privilege.
Speaker 1: That we have had Chuck cheese che I want to see the mouse and I want no more. I don't want any kids. It's just me and the no party, no happy birthday. You see.
Speaker 3: She loves the simplest things.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, guys, so simplest.
Speaker 3: But anytime that we do have with you is like not too long.
Speaker 2: Ago, I had a question like that I needed to ask her and I knew she was like I'm about to go on stage at the Billboard Awards. What's up? And I'm like, oh, never mind you and she's like no, what what what do you need? Like never makes me feel like I'm bothering her.
Speaker 3: That such an important you know, And I'm like, you're abouts like you just text me later like and she's like no, no, no, tell me what do you need?
Speaker 2: And I'm like I told her whatever it was. And she's like, Okay, it's all taken care of, like blah blah blah. And I'm just like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'll talk about you go on stage and I'm just like, oh my god, Like that's why, that's that's you guys are even.
Speaker 3: Like before you're getting ready to like she's like in Miami like doing these awards and like you'll text and like how are you? And I'm like dream makeup and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I'm like you're worring about me and You're like, no, exactly what And that's you. Yeah, Yeah, we love you for that. Yeah, I love you and and we're going to spend more time together. You guys. This year is going to be work, work, work, work, work.
Speaker 3: And I know that a baby, transition work, It's just a lot, a lot of a lot of things.
Speaker 2: And then a baby.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go into that next phase of my life. And I'm so excited, exactly absolutely, and I'm so happy and so grateful for each each of you and even my friends that aren't aren't here, that we love to that we love and then have created and we are get this like safety, safe haven that we have. Thank you, and I think we should take this last shot everyone. Thank you for watching Cheeky's and Chill. I love you, guys, friends, I love you guys. I love you to all my friends and family, the only ones that I love. Amen. This is a production of iHeart Radio and Mike podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at mike wa Podcasts and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u y s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: M