Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to join us. You know, I'm I'm watching my friends in my former state of New York. I guess I have a lot of former states. I formerly lived in Rhode Island, California, Alabama, Georgia, back to New York now my free state of Florida, which is my home, you know, for all time. I'm hoping him praying. Uh, I'm and Sean, I'm getting all these notes. You see the poll that came out today about the about the mayoral race, and I'm like, yeah, I did see that poll. I read it very closely, and it has Mam Donnie Commie, Marxist, Mumdannie uh. You know, with forty four percent of the vote Quinnipiac University and Andrew Cuomo at thirty four percent.
Speaker 2: The polls are closing.
Speaker 1: The headline is Cuomo closes gap Mamdani instead of fourteen points, okay, it's ten points. It's that is not a close poll to me. A double digit lead is a double digit lead. There's an interesting thing we're watching. We're not ready to go with it yet, but Representative Randy Fine demanding the FEDS review every naturalization of the past thirty years, starting with Mamdani. I think we need to take a hard look at how these folks became citizens. If there's any fraud or any violation of the rules, we need to denaturalize and deport. He said that Mumdanni's the threat to the nation. But what's fascinating is turnout is interesting in New York. Early voting started on Saturday in New York City and over this hotly contested mayoral race, and it's about five times more voters hitting the polls compared to twenty twenty one with early voting kicking off. Obviously a lot of interest in this because of Marxist Kami Mamdani. But anyway, Sharp jumped from the fifteen thy four hundred and eighteen that showed up when early voting started four years ago, you know, this time seventy nine, four hundred and nine, so pretty significant increase. He is under fire yet again. Zoran Kami mam Dami as he recounted the horrors of nine to eleven, and how he faced discrimination and his Muslim aunt stopped taking the subway after nine to eleven because she did not feel it was safe for her to wear Harshi jab jd vance. The Vice president slam Mamdani for making his auntie, as he said, quote, the real victim of nine to eleven. Then we have other things that have emerged in this race, all this last minute stuff, and I'm thinking, all right, all this last minute panic and then the pressure on Curtis Sliwa, And I'm looking at everybody like, what part of not waking up after the primary? You know, what part of this were you asleep on? And I'm just like, you know, I blame all these people that are in a state of panic. I'm like, the panic button should have gone off after the primary where he absolutely destroyed you know, Cuomo by what thirteen points in that primary race. And anyway, he's now facing and now all of a sudden, everything's resurfacing. A video of him claiming to be the victim of anti Muslim discrimination in the wake of the nine to eleven terrorist attacks, you know, talking with voters for the New York State Assembly in February twenty twenty, where he describes instances of alleged discrimination against him and argues there are exceptions to tolerance in America, and he claims his school teacher took him in another student out of class and warned them that he may face bullying because of the attack on nine to eleven, and a whole series of other things that has come up here, and we'll get to all of it. But Zoron Mamdani's father, this just surfaced. America is the root of all evil and was the inspiration for the Nazis. Hitler learned genocide from Abraham Lincoln. I'm sure Zoron loves America and nice job in New York City, as I pointed out, he tears up as he recounts the true horrors of nine to eleven, him facing discrimination and his Muslim aunt stopped taking the subway because she did not feel safe. Who is the victim here? Who was the victim on nine the victims on nine to eleven? Well, maybe the the what is it two nine and seventy seven Americans that were slaughtered that day and the many many other Americans that have since died from nine to eleven related illnesses and the families of all those victims of terror that day when the trade center towers fell and a field in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon was hit. J.
Speaker 2: D Vance was pissed.
Speaker 1: According to Zoron, the real victim of nine to eleven was his auntie, who got some allegedly bad looks. He took to X writing that he beamed in a photo with this this You know this e mom, who was a character witness for the Blind Shake. I mean, you have all these instances of Mamdani. Remember he sang a rap song giving love to the Holy Land. Five That was you know, American Hamas financiers convicted and sent to prison fro up to sixty five years. He's friends with Hassan Poker Parker or Piker, whatever his name is, who believes that America deserved nine to eleven posted a picture with Hassan while the streamer wrote did jet fuel melt steel beams?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: A T shirt meme for nine to eleven truthers who believes she Hattis were behind the attack, And then of course was embracing this radically.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: Well, hajj that's the guy that was a character witness for the Blind Shake. Omar Omar abdel Rachmann, the blind Shake, convicted of a host of terrorism charges related to the ninety three trade center attacks. His father was pretty shocking, And I'm asking all these people, well, why didn't you discuss why was what? There was no op research done on this guy? You knew who he was, You saw him rising the polls. You have another example, Mamdani is beaming with members of Communist Cuba's delegation to the UN trip to Albany last year. Oh and then he even went a step further and anyway, went on to who wants to aid the communist dictatorship and advocate the end of the US blockade against Cuba. You know, that's par for the course. Remember Comrade de Blasio honeymoon in Cuba and visited Nicaragua. Look, I mean the bottom line is is an article in the New York Post pointed out is a vote for mom, Donnie, You're voting for more criminals on the streets.
Speaker 2: He's gonna open up the jails.
Speaker 1: He's going to decriminalize major criminal behavior, including his assault. You know, depending what degree of assault it is. He had Progressive Stars, AOC, Grandpa Bernie teaming up with uh Kammi Mumdani Sunday Night for New York is Not for Sale rally at Forest Hill Stadium in Queens. And that event came a week before election day. And I'll play for you later. What you know, we're not the crazy ones AOC saying I'm like really, And you had Kathy Hulkel defending her endorsement of of of Kami Mumdonni Marxist Mumdanni have the same thing. We now know where it came. Jeffrey stands. I told you it was a matter of time he'd cave. I don't know if Chuck has Chucky Schumer cave yet. I think he's gonna feel the pressure and ultimately do it. We'll see what happens. But apparently hundreds of requests pouring into a watchdog group called Stop Anti Semitism after they offered last week to help New York City residents relocate. I mean, if you look at this poll, fully, twenty five percent of New Yorker's five percent undecided are saying, if this guy gets elected, they're getting the hell out. They want no part of New York if this guy's gonna be there. I mean, you have the hard Artist Corps, radical left AOC Grandpa Bernie. You know, teaming up New York is not per sale Forrest Hills Stadium in Queens, New York. I know the area very well. Over twenty five percent of New Yorkers will flee. Five percent don't know what they're gonna do. Bill Maherr actually nailed it, he warned fellow Democrats by Donnie's impact. He says, the whole party is on the ballot. Well, said Bill maher He is one hundred right. The whole party is on the ballot. Are they going to embrace this radicalism? How's Republicans?
Speaker 2: You know? Again looking into his citizenship and the.
Speaker 1: Legality of it, you know, but look at we now have an article in the New York Post today. I'll read it that he's closely linked to Linda Sarsor. We've talked about this woman before. He's not, apparently just playing a big role in Mamdannie's mayoral campaign. She's been a political mentor and close friend of this silver Spoon socialist, as they write, for nearly a decade and help guide his far left hatred for Israel. Mamdannie's propensity for making pie in the sky. Marxist promises date back to his high school days when he made a failed bid for student government with a fresh Juice for All campaign. You know, it was Hamas supporting Palestinian American firebrands sarsor who helped nurture this guy, according to this article, and it goes on and on. So it was radical associations get more radical by the day. You know, it's there's nothing that he's promising here. Never mind, you know his unwillingness forever to condemn globalized the anti Fada that gives any other indication except this is an unmitigated disaster. But as I've been saying, I just said it differently than Bill Maher. Yeah, he says it. I think very very articulately that the whole Democratic Party is on the on the line here, This is the whole ticket. Who's going to control this party? And where's Chuck Schumer? The guy wouldn't contemn globalize the Antifada, and the Senate Minority leader didn't have the courage to stand up and condemn this. And unbelievable Zorn's dad claiming the Nazis took their cues from the United States of America. The allies who prosecuted individual Nazis at Nuremberg were invested in ignoring Nazism's political roots. For those roots were also Americas. The United States is the outcome of a history of genocide, ethnic clensing, official racism, concentration camps known as Indian reservations. That's his father, as the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and that's what you can expect. Meanwhile, President Trump left at eleven pm on Friday night, arrived in Malaysia twenty four hours later, one refueling stop, and you know, signed a historic deal for peace, thank goodness, and stopping that conflict in that war. And also trade agreements are in place. We expect, according to trade representative Treasury Secretary Bescent, that when he meets with President she there's a lot on the agenda, maybe a finalization of a TikTok deal to make it. You know, I guess, I guess China proof it in terms of spine capabilities. Big story about honey pots from China and from Russia being used to lure big tech people in so that intellectual property could be stolen. And meanwhile, Joe Biden came out of moth balls and hiding and he's saying these are dark days for America. Well, we have inflation under control. Hopefully this week we'll learn that interest rates come down. I would hope point if you know, a half a basis point. It's probably going to be point twenty five as my guess, or maybe nothing because Jerome Powell just hates Trump. But remember, you know gas price is the lowest point in four years. Hundreds of billions of dollars in tariffs are rolling in. We have seventeen trillion in the pipeline for new manufacturing rules facilities. Rather, we have energy dominance. The President opened anwar last week, and it's just a matter of time for all these high paying career jobs come online. That's going to be a great opportunity. I'm urging all of you in this audience to be smart. Pay attention to where these moneies are being invested. I'll give you one example. You know Apple's going to spend a half a trillion dollars in Texas. Okay, if you're living in California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, New Jersey. Although New Jersey has a chance to be saved. I have a big announcement about New Jersey on TV tonight and you you're maybe not happy where you are at this moment in your life. You might think about, where is all this manufacturing, This seventeen eighteen trillion dollars that's committed money, is that's going to be spent in the next three and three years? Where is it going? And then get you know, get your applications in because these are all going to be high paying career jobs. In the auto industry. Send me conductor chip manufacturing industry, pharmaceutical industry, rare earth minerals industry, in the oil industry.
Speaker 2: This is an.
Speaker 1: Opportunity for I hope all of you. If if you want to make more money and have a career job that pays well, gives you good benefits, this is going to be your best opportunity in your lifetime right now to get on board early while before anyone else pays attention. By the way Trump trolling the the No King's Democrats by refusing to rule out a third term, their heads are exploding over at the view. We'll play it later. We have an announcement tonight. You don't know what it is, well, I think you don't know what it is now I do not well, about New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yes you do. Oh, I do know about that one. Oh, you do know about it. I thought there was another one.
Speaker 1: Anarch is busted by FEDS for putting a forty five thousand dollars hit on Pambondi, our attorney general.
Speaker 2: This is scary.
Speaker 1: This culture we are living in is you know, extraordinarily scary. Uh, this is fascinating what's going on with the Schumer shutdown. The country's largest union representing federal workers called on Senate Democrats to end the government shut down by passing the short term CR that is a continuing resolution, the clean CR that Republicans have been fighting for, instead of demanding one point five trillion dollars in new spending for you know, health care in part for health care for illegal immigrants, an extension of what was temporary supposed to be temporary aid during COVID in terms of government subsidies. And you know, whether they whether they like it or not, they can't get past the fact that their reality, what they created is Obamacare, which is an unmitigated disaster. You just can't get away from that fact. They created this and I warned at the time, this is designed to funnel money from and I'm sorry, funnel everybody into a government healthcare system them and every promise. And this is the failure of government. All of you that want to believe in the Green New Deal and government guaranteed healthy food and a government guaranteed job, and a guaranteed government wage, and a guaranteed retirement and guaranteed guaranteed guaranteed guaranteed it you know, daycare and childcare and on and on and on. Okay, the problem is what happens when you run out of everybody else's money. But they're not telling you is is the Obamacare subsidies are sending premiums soaring and cost are costing many the coverage. Here's the truth. Premiums already are expected to rise oney six hundred and sixty five dollars. By the way, this is where EASE Total health Care Plans come in, because it is an alternative to Obamacare. I'm telling I think it's better anyway, eight eight eight ease one two three. You got to check it out if you're looking for an alternative anyway. All these subsidies, most Obamacare subsidies in not accept firing. Only the added cash that Democrats put in during COVID. Those add ons hike taxpayers share of premiums to ninety three percent on average, and nearly half of them roll lees. It was one hundred percent with no add ons. Taxpayers will foot only eighty percent of the bill, and it was sixty eight percent in twenty fourteen when Obamacare started. These premiums have tripled from pre Obamacare levels, you know, from about thirty two hundred dollars to ten thousand.
Speaker 2: What do I say?
Speaker 1: It's up three hundred percent on average. And you didn't keep you doctors. Millions didn't. Millions didn't keep their plans, and nobody saved money. And now they want a more permanent they want them. They want all these extra COVID subsidies made permanent. Okay, that is now they want them all at a ten year cost of nearly a trillion dollars national debts thirty eight trillion. We cannot afford it period. End of sentence, anyway, the Federal Workers Union, because all you keep hearing is we need it for leverage. We need it for leverage, We need it for leverage.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Democrats are demanding the subsidies. They're demanding the refunding of MPR and PBS. They're demanding health care for illegals. They're demanding something that was designed to be temporary to be permanent one point five trillion in new spending. John Fetterman's saying to me last week, America's losing while Democrats keep playing three card Monty with the government shutdown. You know, even even fake news CNN, fake Jake Tapper. You know, ask Chris Murphy, Senator Connecticut, if he's willing to let Americans go hungry over Obamacare subsidies. And because they refuse to back any federal government funding, Republicans are willing to fund the government at current levels. And now other Democrats, when pressed on why they're using working families as leverage, we played you this two Democrats last week on record, Well, we know it's gonna hurt Americans and poor people, but we're doing it because we're we need it for the leverage. I'm like, okay, too honest by half, you know, And now we're facing a point the wells run dry. According to the Agriculture Department, they posted a stunning notice that snap benefits are going to be ending. That means no food assistant benefits issued on November first, because of the Democratic induced shutdown here and millions are facing you know hump, real hunger possibilities. You know, I've read that in Washington, DC, there are people already showing up and in Virginia they're showing up because they're not getting their checks and they need to put food on the table. You know, too many people live paycheck to paycheck in this life. I know what it's like live there, been there, done that, not fun. Millions face hunger now and at Hakeem Jeffries emphasized the need for bipartisan negotiation. How about you support reopening the government. I mean, but for the world's largest federal workers. Federal workers represent all these Democrats, this union demanding Schumer and the Democrats reopen the government. They represent a million workers, and they said that it's time to pass a clean cr and that will end this shutdown today, no half measures, no gamesman shift. Happy Monday, Chucky. I hope your day's going well. And it's now, you know, headed into being potentially one of the largest you know, government shutdowns of all time. The Federal Reserve will see what they do this week. There's hope that there will be a rate cut this week, if I had to guess, the likely result is going to be another two point two five bases point quarter point reduction, which is not enough, but where the economy currently is, it just isn't an immigration. The Chicago mayor is lashing out Brandon Johnson and saying that the legal term or my people were slaves, you want me to use that term too?
Speaker 2: Is calling the.
Speaker 3: Atention through our cultural sources there that you're supposed to have filed a report.
Speaker 4: On spending on legal aliens in Chicago and the White House.
Speaker 2: Finan what's happening with better?
Speaker 1: What has happened with that?
Speaker 3: We don't have illegal aliens. I don't know if that's from some sort of sci fi message that you wish have had. Well, listen, the legal term for my people were slaves. You want me to use that term too. So look, let's just get the language right. We're talking about undocumented individuals that are human beings.
Speaker 1: Well, I hate to tell you the official language of the federal government that has always been the official language is illegal alien. And now he's out there slamming it as they're undocumented. No, they're illegal immigrants. They didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty. You'll get to this later. Wasn't as horrible a weekend as usual. Five shot and killed and twenty four injured. Do any of you listen into the show right now know the names of one victim?
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just become part of you know, everyday life in Chicago. But if they could weaponize or politicize it and then use it against Donald Trump, they certainly would. You have the No King's protesters were composed mostly of educated white women in their forties, according to experts and analysis Anyway, psychotherapist Jonathan Alpert said No King's protests were a snapshot of an error when emotional catharsis and civic activism have begun to blur. What we're seeing is a kind of group therapy playing out out in the streets. Well, it certainly didn't move the needle, and I think it just shows how crazy the left has become. This is where demmdani race. This is a referendum on the Democratic Party, make no doubt about it. I meanwhile, Ice, even though they now have targets on their you know, bullseyes on their backs and foreheads thanks to this ICE app that they're they're rolling out nationwide giving illegal immigrants in this country a heads up that ICE is about to arrest them, which takes away the element of surprise and puts them in the crosshairs, which is extraordinarily dangerous. They keep doing this, somebody's gonna end up being being killed. There's going to be people injured and killed. And by the way, they lost the fight over Brego Garcia, and he will be returning to where's he going to, the African nation of Liberia after reaching an agreement with that country, but arrest made as anti ICE agitators caught on camera, you know, again clashing with it. But they are being you know, you gotta understand, they're being emotionalized. They're being whipped into a frenzy by the lunatic left in this country. Democratic Swallwell is demanding mister Fang fan, isn't that, mister Feng Fan, Mister Feng fang. At twenty twenty eight, Democrats bow to destroy Trump's White House ballroom. This is what they're obsessed about. By the way, even the Washington Post thinks he's an idiot. And Washington Post editorial board defended President Trump's ballroom construction, argue that the next Democratic president would be happy to have it. I mean, it's the United States of America and they're putting, you know, they have these big dinners in tents in the backyard. It's ridiculous, and I think we ought to have a grand ballroom. I mean, no, he's you're not paying one penny for it now, one taxpayer dimes be and spent on this. And this is all in the midst of a government shutdown, and we're about to end snap programs for kids, and this is they care more about the ballroom, and they're freaking out more about the ballroom. I saw Hakeem Jefferies get absolutely crushed on CBS. Maybe a sign of things changing over there. I don't know about his claim that Trump is trying to rig the twenty twenty sixth election. Do we have that cut?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 5: Democrats, there are no election deniers on our side of the aisle. You said that back in January, but recently you've been using the term rigged elections in reference to the upcoming midterms. Democrats were appalled when President Trump used language like that. How do you justify using that?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Doesn't that undermine faith for voters, you need to show up.
Speaker 4: No, I've been using that term in the context of Donald Trump's unprecedented effort to jerryman their congressional maps in a partisan fashion all across the country in order to rig the midterm elections and deny the ability of the American people to actually decide who should be in the majority. As it relates to the House of.
Speaker 5: Democrats are also going through through jerry mandering and redistricting.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, well, Democrats are going to push back aggressively to make sure that we have fair maps across the country, not partisan jerry mandering, which Republicans have initiated in state after state after state.
Speaker 1: Okay, the masters of jerry mandering are the Democrats. They have perfected the art, and Republicans are only doing that which Democrats have been doing for decades. It's bizarre, but it's true. You know, Bernie Sanders, Grandpa Bernie supporting the main Senate candidate amid this Nazi tattoo controversy and all the bizarre things is candidated that are also embraced Antifa. This guy platters his name, who's trying to unseat Susan Collins. I don't think in the end, maybe Democrats will vote for this guy. I don't see the people of Maine ultimately voting for this guy. Look Susan Collins is the only Republican in the House or the Senate, if you can believe that, and she's very well liked in her state. Now does she always vote the way I wanted to vote?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But do I think she's as bad as Lisa Murkowski? I don't.
Speaker 1: Experts warned Democrat risk of backlash over their failure to condemn the rhetoric within their ranks.
Speaker 2: They want.
Speaker 1: They're not going to stop. They're just not They are unhinged. I mean Donald Trump is taking out you know, taking more space in people's heads than anybody knows. Now, we did get this weekend information, will play it later in the program that both Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsom are thinking of running. And you know, Gavin Newsom, you know, under fire for comments that he made that he grew up. I guess I'm wonderbread or and mac and cheese. Now, he did have a mixed upbringing in terms of you know, his parents got divorced young, but he also his father was I guess with the attorney or had a high position with, you know, the Getty family, and according to reports I read today, got to go on these lavish vacations. But then whether his mother struggled, who he spent more of his time with. I guess that's partly, but I don't think he could actually say that. It was a horrible background, probably not idyllic in any way. He didn't like my post, he said, what didn't say the very nicest things to me. I invited him on the show to explain it. How come he never responds to me? And he's begging Joe roganlind I'm offering an hour of TV and three hours of radio.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. Why not? He's a French laundry. He's very busy drinking wine. Because he doesn't like me anymore. I don't like it, doesn't like me anymore. He never liked you. You don't think he ever liked me a little bit. I'm pretty like him, not even a little bit. I think he likes one thing. You dislike him? I do.
Speaker 1: I let him tell his whole life story. I interrupted, How's that that's a fair offer?
Speaker 2: Oh God,