Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast d AM paranormal podcast network, where we offer you podcasts of the supernatural and the unexplained. Get ready now for Shades of the Afterlife with Sandra Champlain.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself. Hi. I'm Sandra Champlain. For over twenty five years, I've been on a journey to prove the existence of life after death. On each episode, we'll discuss the reasons we now know that our loved ones have survived physical debt, and so will we. Welcome to Shades of the Afterlife. You've heard me say often that life is an education for the soul and that your life matters. What I don't share so much is I think the currency of the soul is being of service to other people, making a difference. It doesn't have to be big things, it can be small things. Even if you're checking out groceries at the market, you may notice the cashiers having a bad day. You might pay her or him a little compliment. I've talked to enough people who have had near death experiences who say, after going through a life review and living from the perspective of another person and feeling how your action or what you said made them feel, we end up seeing the ripple effect of our actions. Many people say it's like an omnimax screen with many episodes of our life playing all at once, and somehow our divine soul can understand them all and realize the difference we've made on this earth. Today, I want to share with you a lady who's making a big difference, and yes, it came out of the passing of her own son. Before I tell you who she is, I want to read to you this story, and then I will tie it all together for you, I promise. I am a mother whose daughter was brutally murdered. I'm not a professional writer and English is my second language. I am just one bereaved mother with a broken heart, living my life that's been forever changed, and trying to help those who are thrown onto a path of life that feels impossible to survive. It is my wish that my story will become part of someone else's survival guide and give people a better understanding of how they can help their families friends who are suffering the loss of their loved ones. Odd things started happening soon after Alena passed. I remember how shocking it was when the big portrait of Elena fell off the TV stand where we had temporarily put it before hanging it on the wall. It just randomly fell, as if someone had pushed it off the stand. We had a very nice wall clock in the dining room. It was a housewarming gift from our friends. Every hour it played a song by the Beatles, and the little figures danced. One day, about six months before Elena died, the clock stopped running. My husband's uncle, who could repair watches and clocks, tried, but was unable to fix our clock due to a complicated mechanism that required replacement parts he couldn't find anywhere. For a few months, it just hung silently on the wall. One evening, a few two days after her funeral, my husband and I were quietly sitting in the living room. Suddenly we heard the music play. We both got chills. The sad strains of Yesterday by the Beatles were coming from our clock. We got silent for a moment. Then we ran to the dining room to check the clock and make sure we were not losing our minds. The clock was running without blinking. We stared at the mysterious clock and watched its figures dance to the music of the well known song Yesterday by the Beatles. On another night, I was slowly walking upstairs carrying my phone. I felt physically and emotionally exhausted. I could hardly breathe and had no strength to lift my legs to take the next step up. Suddenly, a voice screamed out of my phone. Can you hear me? Now? Can you hear me? It seemed the volume was at its highest. I flinched and almost dropped my phone. Despite my weakness, I bolted up up the stairs and tried to shut off the phone with my shaking fingers. I sat on my bed and with wide eyes, stared at my phone. My heart was pumping. I had no idea what had happened. I thought I must have touched an app and started some random video. To my surprise, the face of singer Adam Lambert was the first thing that popped up. Elena knew that I was a big fan. Seeing his face right after having heard such an odd message from my phone intrigued me. Adam was wearing a red hot leather jacket and holding a purple microphone. I pushed the play button and heard Mama. I immediately got chills all over my body. He was singing a song by Freddie Mercury. A couple of weeks after we lost to Elena, I woke up one morning and wanted to check my Facebook. The first thing I saw was a post by a photographer. He was just sharing a picture of the most vibrant rainbow that he had ever seen. It was a double rainbow that looked beautiful. In no time, I instinctively shifted my eyes to the very top of that rainbow, hoping to see my angel daughter in the sky, And in no time I did see her. To my own shocking surprise, I saw the figure of my daughter's upper body. I could clearly see her face and her long hair. With her left hand, she was holding her head tilted to the side. Two huge white wings were visible behind her figure. My husband was awake, so I quickly shoved my phone into his hands and demanded he look and tell me what he saw. He said, I see Elena. I immediately felt some relief. I was glad I had not lost my mind and I was not hallucinating. What I just read to you was literally two pages from a four hundred and thirty eight page book called Gathering at the Doorway, an anthology of signs, of visits and messages from the Afterlife, all put together by Camille Dan. Camille is the person I was referring to that is making a global difference, and I want to share with you her story. Here's Camille.
Speaker 3: Shortly after Aaron transitioned, I started listening to your show.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much. I know there's been so much hard work that you've done. If you wouldn't mind talking about your story and how it all began, and tell us about Aaron and just share.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity and for all you've done for me. I really related to your show the minute I started listening. A friend told me about it, and I was a former skeptic myself, so I really started on my journey when I lost my eldest son, Aaron. Prior to that, I was a nurse and you know, pretty science based person. Although I had had some experience and listen to stories from people about their contact with spirit and even witnessed some amazing near death experiences in my nursing practice and had patients tell me about them. After, I continued to believe that it was something science would discover, there was some scientific explanation for what's happening in the temporo parietal lobe of the brain.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And in May, actually I lost my mother two days before Mother's Day, and then four months later my son. I'm so sorry, thank you, thank you. I went into a state of shock. It was so traumatic for me. My son and I were so close in life. Aaron was a brilliant person. I used to call him an old soul. He would come out with stuff at literally two years old that I would think, where did a two year old come up with this wisdom?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Going forward, we spoke every day on the phone. He did go through some difficult times with addiction. He had a highly sensitive soul. He had so much empathy for people, and I think it was a self medication thing for him that led to an addiction, and tragically he died in a fall as a result of ingestion of fentannel, which he didn't know. He told me he had taken a sleeping pill, and I know he didn't know because I know he had gone through rehab and he knew everything about it and he was doing really well. We had pizza at our favorite restaurant three nights before. Three days later I got the news no parent ever wants to get. And then, not long after funeral, a friend of mine who has talked a lot about her experiences with spirit contact with her family. In fact, she contributed a chapter. Her name is Arlene. She came over with a note she had written, and she claimed that she believed the note was she channeled Aaron through automatic writing. And she gave me the note, and when I read the note, there were details that there's no way she could have known. But still in shock, I didn't understand what was happening. The next day we had to meet with the detectives on the case, and one of the detectives said something that was word for word in the note Arlene had given me the day before. I forget everything else, he said. So from that point on, I started to find a lot of comfort in hearing about spirit contact and how is this all possible? And I started reading books. Arlene recommended try listening to podcasts, and she told me about yours, and I went on your podcast. That was a turning point for me in my grief journey. The synchronicities that have occurred since I started to awaken to contact with spirit and what I've learned is just remarkable, And in the span of time that I've learned it, my biggest teacher has been Aaron. So my first book, Aaron's Energy, actually started as my grief journal. I had read that journaling was comforting for people and helpful to people and cathartic and therapeutic, and I thought, Okay, I'll try that. Shortly after I started, we decided to go to the lake house and get out of the city, have some quiet time, some communion with nature. I had also read that was good for someone to do in early grief. As we were drying up to the cottage, it was October. I was the passenger in the car, and I was looking at all the beautiful October fall leaves. The changing colors, how gorgeous they are that the highway is lined with forests on the way up. And as soon as I thought about this beautiful site, a tidal wave of grief hit me. My first thought was, my son is never going to see anything like this again. As soon as I thought that, I heard my son's voice say to me, I do see it, mom. It was as if he was in the car with us, like it was so like his voice, and it wasn't in my head. I heard it.
Speaker 2: There's rarely a good time to take a break. But there's so much more to this story with Camille Dan, We'll be right back. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeart Rate and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Stay right there, there's more, Sandra Common write out.
Speaker 1: The Internet is an extraordinary resource that links our children to a world of information, experiences, and ideas. It also can expose them to risk. Teach your children the basic safety rules of the virtual world. Our children are everything. Do everything for them.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, and wherever you find your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sander Champlain and we're listening to the story of Mom Camille Dan after the passing of her son Aaron. Last we left her, she was driving up to her cabin seeing the beautiful fall colors and she hears the voice of her son.
Speaker 3: As we were driving up to the cottage. It was October and I was the passenger in the car, and I was looking at all the beautiful october fall leaves, the changing colors, how gorgeous they are. The highway is lined with forests, And as soon as I thought about this beautiful site, a tidal wave of grief hit me. My first thought was, my son is never going to see anything like this again. As soon as I thought, I heard my son's voice say to me, I do see it, Mom. It was as if he was in the car with us, like it was so like his voice and it wasn't in my head. I heard it, and I looked and nobody else heard it, and he said, I do see it, Mom. I see the colors. I see the leaves, But the colors I see aren't the way you see them. He said, I see the energy that the leaves are emitting colors that I can't describe to you. They're beyond description. And I just sat there and I didn't tell anyone because I thought they're going to think I'm crazy. I'm making this up in my head. I'm hearing things. We went up to the cottage and he started talking to me more about physics, like how energy works, what is afterlife is like, and he combined what he was telling me was signs, some of them I was to get photos of, and I thought, wow, this is really incredible. Well then I got this idea maybe I should record all of this for the family, you know. And then I came back and I was telling my friend again about this, and she said, you should do a book. And I said, oh, nobody's going to care about reading my stuff, like this is just my stuff, and she said, oh no, I think a lot of people will care about it. One day, after I had gone quite a ways with my journaling, I opened a spam email, which I never do. We know not to open spam emails, but I don't know why. I clicked on it. It opened and it was my horoscope and it said you're going to turn your manuscript into a book, and I would oh, okay, yeah. My first thought was okay, erin I will. And I didn't ever write a book before in my life, didn't know what I was doing, so I googled it and oh, you can actually do this yourself. So I just kept following what the instructions told me to do and Kindle direct Publishing and I had entered and next thing I knew, I got a response, your book is available on Amazon. Yeah yeah, and it was. It just kept going from there. The signs just kept getting more profound.
Speaker 2: These signs do you want to share?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes. Signs seemed to occur a lot in synchrony with events, So signs can be birds. Here's an example. I started noticing cardinals coming into the backyard all the time, and sometimes they would come in groups of three, and one time two males and a female came together. And I had lost my father the following year, and I thought two males and a female my father, Aaron, and my mother. And they would come at times when I was either thinking of them or when I was doing something like writing a journal entry or communicating with someone about spirit. I could hear them loudly outside the window. Another time, we were in Florida and we were walking along the beach and you know those little sandpipers that skidter along the water's edge. They do that in big groups. One broke away from the group and started following us down the beach. And I was looking at this little tiny sandpiper getting farther and farther away from his group alongside of us, and I'm looking. Finally I turned, I said Aaron. He said, yeah, Mom. I said, are you the bird? He said, no, I have melded my energy with the bird. Their eyes are our eyes, their ears are our ears.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: We can check in on you. We can show you where present, and if you didn't notice the bird, we can drop a feather and let you know we were there. I mean, the messages are incredible. One time I was at the lake and I was feeling sad and really missing him. I asked him for a sign. He sent me them pretty quickly after I would ask. He still does. Sometimes he tells me I'm busy, mom, I'll be back later. He's busy doing a lot of things. Because he tells me that across the veil. He can be in multiple places at the same time. So if he's busy looking in on someone else or having another experience, or melding with an animal, or melding with another person, or creating an experience for him himself that he wants to have in that moment, he'll be back. He's always around. Well, this time, I was looking out over the lake feeling really sad, and I looked up in the sky. He leaves me a lot of messages in the clouds, like his name, the first letter of his name. I have photos of those in both books I have in Aaron's Energy and in Gathering at the Doorway. I continued my journaling as my chapter in Gathering at the Doorway, because this all kept continuing and, as I said, getting more and more profound and deeper in meaning and learning for me. Anyway, So I'm looking up at the clouds, and all of a sudden, just a group of clouds started kind of swirling. Wasn't a windy day. I'm watching this group of clouds swirling. Next thing I know, it looks like it's forming into letters. I had my phone with me and I got a photo of it. The letters say very clearly, I love you In clouds, I love you, and the oh of love is a heart shape and there's a photo of it in the book. It's not photoshopped. It actually happened. That was the most profound cloud message, a sentence in the clouds. So Aaron had told me, and I really believe looking back now, the way he gave me the information would build on itself, so the cloud messages. What he told me about that was that they are able to move particles around, especially particles like what exists in clouds. They use their energy. With their energy, they can push or draw particles together to form images that we're able to see, and we have to be part of that. It has meaning because we were present. One time when I asked him to do a cloud message for me, he said, Mom, the amount of micro and macro events that have to occur simultaneously and you have to be present for that to occur. You'll never understand, never fully understand. But eventually I got to see Sonia Andaldi's work when she described the vapor chamber that she uses, where spirit energy can move vapor particles around using energy and light. Light can become a particle, Light energy can be a wave, how she has discovered this to occur and create images in her laboratory is not only astounding, but it's evident because Aaron told me about how they can do that before I even ever heard of Sonya Ronaldi. Here's another synchronicity that occurred. I had invited Sonya to join in the group with the anthology, and she responded right away and sent me this beautiful chapter which is also in our anthology. And then within a couple of weeks maximum I saw that there's a documentary coming out about Sonya Ronaldi in her work that you produced with Robert Lyon. And at about fifty eight minutes into the documentary, there's a trans image of Aaron that appeared in Sonia's laboratory. I just about passed out. I couldn't believe it. I was one hundred percent an image of erin no question. I sent it out to family and friends and where did that come from? I said, it came from a woman in Brazil's laboratory. She is able to cause these images to occur from spirit, and it wasn't a photo of Aaron I had, so it's not like, you know, she could have ever seen a photo of erin before or had one. It looked like he was about sixteen. He looked beautiful and healthy. It was almost like a combination of photos of him in one anyway, I got so excited about it before the end of the documentary, I started typing a message to Sonia, Aaron is in your documentary?
Speaker 2: Just well.
Speaker 3: Next thing I know, I started sharing with people in the parents healing groups that I belonged to, like helping parents heal, and with some friends, and I found out that they can also find images of their loved ones from Sonia's catalog of unknowns. They went and looked at another number of us now have discovered images so beautiful. And Roseanne was in the documentary, so she's in the anthology. And Ellie Shaykat, a friend who I contacted, found her daughter and she's also contributed a chapter to the anthology. So you see how things have went from one step to the next. And I'm looking at now we're having a conversation, and you're the person that I first heard and started this whole journey with. And it's just been a journey of miracles, you know. Just the fact that I only started writing this anthology in October and it's already available. It's already compiled with forty authors from around the world.
Speaker 2: This is a good place for us to take our break if you're new to Sonia in all these work, I recently did an episode on three Brazilian mediums and I created a web page so you can learn more about them after you hear the episode. So be sure to go back and listen to that. Let's head to the break. We'll be right back. You're listening to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: There's more Shades of the Afterlife coming right up.
Speaker 4: Hey, folks. Producer Tom here reminding you to make sure and check out our official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. For many of us, YouTube is our go to place for audio visual media and we hear it. Coast to Coast are happy to share free hour long excerpts of Coast to Coast AM with you, our loyal fans and new listeners. Our YouTube channel offers many different Coast to Coast AM hour long pieces of audio on numerous topics, including uphology, extraterrestrials, can conspiracies, strange creatures, prophecies, and much much more. There's even a section that includes our most popular uploads, such as many of the David Plaidi shows on people disappearing in national parks. To visit or subscribe, just go to YouTube and type in Coast to Coast AM Official. Or you can simply go to the Coast to COASTAM dot com website and click on the YouTube icon at the top. It's the official Coast to Coast AM YouTube channel. You're gonna love this. Just get on over to Coast to coastam dot com and start your free listening. Now.
Speaker 6: Hey, this is George DApp and you're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlaine and you're listening to the conversation I had with Camille Dan. She self published her first book, Aaron's Energy, after the passing of her son Aaron. Remember Camille was a nurse with a scientific and analytical background and never believed in any of this. Now she has compiled a book over an inch thick with over forty stories.
Speaker 3: I got the idea that you know, I think we should be sharing these stories. We should get people to share because what I found along my journey is the minute you start talking about this stuff, somebody tells you they see dimes, they see feathers, They believe that it might be, but they just don't explore it. They keep it to themselves, maybe for one reason or another. Maybe they think people won't accept when they hear that, or coincidences. A lot of people say, a lot of people explain things away. I did that, definitely did that. Well, now I look at it the complete opposite way. What are the odds that something would happen at exactly the right time, in exactly the right place when I was there. You can't calculate the odds of that. My mind is really open. And then for all that has occurred and in so many ways, and we've shared it in the book with all of the authors, the signs and the synchronicities and synchronicities that have occurred with authors and other authors in the book who didn't even know each other before that have occurred with friends and family of theirs that didn't even know that they believed in these things before. The book is full of evidence, and I'm rambling along here.
Speaker 2: But it's good rambling. I've never known a person, tomil that had a dream to have this done so quickly. Over forty authors in it talk about some of the people and maybe some of the stories.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the forwards is your beautiful forward. And you know, everything I read from you and watch and listen is so inspiring and affirming for me and for so many others. I've joined your Sunday gathering, and you know, it's not that long ago that this all happened to me, and I still seek out comfort and I find it so comforting. So I thank you for that. So in another chapter, Melissa Ralston, who I never knew before from Alabama. I live in Toronto, Canada, and a mutual friend here said I have this friend in Alabama. I think maybe you might have a lot in common with her, and maybe you should contact her.
Speaker 2: So I did.
Speaker 3: Melissa. She's such a lovely person. She lost her son and his name is Matthew. Melissa contributed a chapter to the anthology called The Christmas Miracle. Well, when I met Melissa, I found out we did have a lot in common. Aaron told me before I met Melissa, and this was around the Christmas before I met her, that he was with someone named Matthew in his afterlife, and I didn't know anyone named Matthew in the afterlife. Took me a long time to figure it out. Turns out Melissa's son's name is Matthew, but it goes on. Melissa lives thirty minutes from where I was born. My father was in the US Air Force and I was born on Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama. Melissa's husband worked on Maxwell Air Force Base and guided a salute to my father in his memory on that base.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what are the odds of something like that? Another incredible synchronicity. I was listening to a podcast by another author in our anthology. Her name is Jane Asher Rainey. Now when I drive up to the cottage, what it's the first thing I do? Turn on podcasts. I never listened to a podcast before yours. Now I can't get enough of the podcast. And Jane was talking about her experience with her mom in spirit. She started to hear her mom through a medium, then started hearing her mom herself. Anyway, The strange thing that happened was I was driving along in Canada. I know my eyesight's not that great. I saw what looked like a road exit sign that said Oprah Winfree Road, and I'm thinking, Oprah Winfrey Road. There's no Oprah. And as soon as I got close enough to the sign, it didn't say anything like Oprah Winfrey Road. Well, not very far up the highway. Jane mentioned Oprah Winfrey in her podcast and I went, oh, and I take these as little messages. Listen or it's a good thing you're listening now, because something's going to happen on the way to the cottage. The other day, I was behind a car with the driver's license numbers five sixteen, and I looked at it. I said, oh, something's going to happen on May sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Here we are, yes, ladies, and gaidh do we are recording this on May sixteen?
Speaker 3: And oh my goodness. There's so many chapters I can talk about. The thing about the anthology, The really interesting thing is it's not just full of personal accounts and anecdotal stories about these kinds of experiences. I have, somehow miraculously had scientists reach out to me to contribute chapters about their scientific research. Findings in afterlife communication and Survival of Consciousness. So doctor Piero Calvi Paracetti, he contributed a chapter. When you read this chapter, you will read this as evidence. You can't see this any other way of what the chances are that accurate contacts are made with spirit, especially through mediums. Speaking of mediums, I met a medium through a friend, both who have contributed to the anthology. The medium's name is Sherry Gallant and she's a very well known medium here in Canada. Her accuracy is unbelievable. I had one of my first mediumship readings with her. I was so blown away by what she brought through from my father and my son, and the friend who recommended her also had incredible experiences. Her name is Cindy Leader, and they're in the book. All of these kinds of stories are recorded in this book alongside of each other, so that it's not just you know, people's personal stories from every walk of life around the world, every background, every religion, practically nearly every continent but science. Doctor Mark Pittstick wrote a chapter about his research with doctor Gary Schwartz in Communication Across the Veil. There's over forty chapters. Beautiful forwards. There's an endorsement from Mark Anthony, the psychic lawyer. I went in a group meeting with him. That was the first time I just thought, okay, I'll join. I literally joined five minutes before I saw an ad for it. And the first thing he said was, I have a blue jay here. Does anyone recognize a blue jay? And my first thought was, well, my mother was a huge Toronto blue Jays fan. So I typed it into the chat and he called me up. What he brought through down to the finger my mother broke. He talked about how my mother had to wear a ring on the other hand because of her finger, and he pointed at the very finger that she broke and it never healed right, so she couldn't wear her ring on there. He talked about the heart shaped necklace I gave her. He couldn't have known these things. I joined five minutes before. What I found that I need to do is recognize what's happening in that moment, and then I can connect the dots and figure out the messages.
Speaker 2: Camille, there's people who would love to know their loved one is around and that yes, signs are great and working with the medium is great. But can you talk about how Aaron is kind of in touch with you through your thoughts and mind because I know the two books there's a lot of your journaling with things that have happened with him. But what should we be aware of with our loved one? How should we keep the relationship alive? You know what I'm asking?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. Thank you. That's a great question. Aaron explains so much to me about this. How are we communicating? Because I've asked him and he said that we are always connected with the source of creation. It flows through us as it flows through everything. So opening our minds is really opening our brains to allow ourselves to tune into it. Aaron says that love is the energy of creation, and everything is created from love. We are actually part of that chain of creation. We've been given brains and tools for creation, like hands, tools to see, to speak, to hear, and then to create from what we receive. Every bit of love we put out into the world is valuable and important to the universe in that constant flow of creation that it's in. Sometimes when people feel like, oh, how come I'm not receiving messages? How come other people do? But I don't I want it so badly? And what Aaron says is everyone is He's saying, be open, open up to all the possibilities because your loved one will come through with their own language for you and what you're able to recognize. But if you're focused on one thing like dimes or feathers or something somebody else is getting, you might be missing what they're sending you. But they are sending them. They're always sending them. Or if you're in a group reading, which the group readings are wonderful, but not everyone gets called up. But guess what, the loved one who's coming through the medium is the spokesperson for the group. That means if you're there, your loved one is there and they might not be speaking directly to you, but they are all speaking to everyone in the group. So that's another way we can connect. Let's head off to the break now and when we get back we'll hear more from Camille Dan who compiled the book Gathering at the Doorway, an anthology of signs, visits, and Messages from the Afterlife.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Keep it here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast Network. Sander Champlain will be right back.
Speaker 7: Are you looking for that certain someone who shares your interests in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories and the paranormal, Well, look no further than paranormal date dot com, the unique site for like minded people. If you like the senior crowd, try paranormal date dot com slash seniors to meet like minded people that are sixty plus. It all depends on what you prefer. Paranormal Date dot com is great for everyone. You can also tap into members that are sixty plus at paranormal date dot com slash Seniors. Enjoy your search and have some fun at paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's producer Tom and you're right where you need to be. This is the iHeartRadio in Coast to Coast, a paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Shades of the Afterlife. I'm Sandra Champlain. We're talking to mom, and author and nurse and so much more. Camille Dan who put together an amazing compilation book. It's called Gathering at the Doorway, an anthology of signs, visits and messages from the afterlife. There are over forty stories in it. Before the break, she was just telling us about different ways to connect. Let's continue.
Speaker 3: Another way we can connect is to try to reduce a lot of the distractions of daily living that take our focus and occupy our focus all the time. And see if meditation works for you, see if walks in nature work for you. Try different things, because everybody's different, and just as much as all our loved ones are different. Yet although everyone is a different expression of the love energy of creation, we are all connected to that source always.
Speaker 2: Yes, you were on our Sunday gathering yesterday. Yes, yes, For those of you who don't know, we offer a free Sunday service. It's filled with surprises and inspiration and love, and part of it is a demonstration of mediumship. And your hand went up many times, so I feel like you had a lot of love there.
Speaker 3: Yes, That's happened a lot of times for me when I've been on group readings, it's like, oh, I recognize that. I recognize that. A lot of times the leader is saying wait till you recognize three indicators, And a lot of times there are and somebody else gets called up, and I think, okay, well this message is for me too. It's not just for the person that was called up, It's for everybody here. It was remarkable yesterday how many things I could take came up. But it's happened before. One mediumship group reading I was in. Aaron dominated the whole thing. I just kept putting my hand up, putting my hand up. So that's to me, just evidence that readings are for everyone who showed up.
Speaker 2: I agree, you can take out of it so much. And of course in these readings, not everyone can get a personal reading, but I visualize behind the scenes. So in our Sunday gathering, we might have two hundred people that show up in the Zoom meeting. Mind, it's just thousands of our loved ones, and they're all, okay, who's going to do what? And okay, our stories are similar, so let's step up together. And even right now, you know, Aaron and your folks and my dad and my grandmother all just big smiles. We're here.
Speaker 3: You know what, what you're saying rings a bell so much for me, because all I've been saying throughout this anthology is our loved ones have gathered us together, They've guided us all together for this. How else could this have happened in this short span of time? And I say, there's got to be a stadium full of souls cheering us on. And their book club is growing bigger and bigger all the time, every time a story is shared. And that's what this book is about, sharing stories and encouraging others to share their stories and to open their minds and their own experiences with their loved ones too.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited that science is working on this too, from the people that you mentioned in your book and people that I've interviewed, and I mentioned this on our Sunday gathering that a group of scientists have proved that near death experiences are not hallucinations. So many people who are the skeptics and the doubters, and I was even that person not oh yes, you see that white light. It's a normal part of the brain shutting down. But with the commonalities of meeting our relatives, seeing things so clearly, being accurately able to tell different things that are happening on earth while your eyes are closed, and so many other things, the clarity the visions that people have are not forgotten. There's no way it can be a hallucination. So science is a little slow to pick up on it, but so many people are looking for that scientific evidence. And when you look, there are plenty of scientists that do believe in doctors.
Speaker 3: And things, plenty of evidence.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you about your cover designs, because they're really quite special.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much for asking. My son Jonathan created all of the book covers for Aaron's Energy, the first edition and the second edition, and for Gathering at the Doorway. He's a graphic artist. What he is able to come up with. All I have to do is tell him I think this is a good title for the book. And he produces artwork that's so reflective of it and missed Cole, and I believe that his art speaks about the book. And he does it all out of love, in honor of his brother, all of it. He even wrote a chapter this time. He's a shy, quiet guy, works very hard, very dedicated to his work. Not like him to write, but he wrote a beautiful chapter about his brother and his experience with his brother and his dreams.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so wonderful. Thank you, Oh Camille, I'm just setting you a big hug right now. It has been a roller coaster journey for you, but what you've found and what you've shared has changed so many lives. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Thank you for having me. Really, I would have never dreamt of things going how far they've gone, or in the amount of time that they have, or being on your show talking with you after I first heard your podcast and was so moved by it. And if I can add that, Aaron passed away at thirty one, a young age, and everything I do with my books is in his honor and memory, and I believe he and I are working together on everything that I have done, because, as I said, I've never written a book before. I'm a former skeptic. So I'm donating all of the proceeds of my book in honor of Aaron and to places that he would have donated, I believe, and some of them he's put them in my path or he's even told me so. For instance, proceeds are going to mental health and addiction care and research programs helping parents, Heal Forever Family Foundation, to Sonia Ronaldi's Institute and her research to survival of consciousness and afterlife communication research to bereavement support groups to using young adult social development programs, and those are the categories. So under each category there's a list of individual charities that the proceeds are going to.
Speaker 2: Oh, bless you for doing that, and we can find out more at your website. You want to talk about that and what's on your website?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: You can find all of my books on my website www dot aarons energy dot com. Plus on my website there's a list of referrals, references and books that I've read that I recommend, So if you're interested in any further reading from Sandra or any of the other authors, or any books that have moved me, you can find those there on the references and recommendations page.
Speaker 2: Camille, thank you so much for being our guest today.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It's such an honor. I can't even there's not enough words for me to express my gratitude.
Speaker 2: Camille, is that wonderful lady I was telling you about at the beginning. She'll never know in this life the ripple effect of the difference she's made in so many lives. Again, her website is Aaron's energy dot com. Aarin is spelled aa r N. I want to read to you some words that Aaron said through Camille. She journaled every date, the conversations she had personally with him, and some of his words. This one is dated May twenty third. Although I am no longer present in my physical form, my consciousness continues to be present here with you. Mom, live on for me and go forward with me. June twelfth. Your loved ones and spirit are still with you. Continue to love you and share all of your life within and alongside you. The connection is never broken. We anchor our energy to you through shareable, compatible, and familiar thoughts and memories, and we are always here for you as your guides and helpers. Ask us any time and be comforted by our ever presence. We always answer your call. Look for guidance, open yourself to possibilities and to the concept of infinity, even though the perception of it seems impossible. We are not finite, and we can maintain our connections to you. Our guidance is not restricted or limited to your familiar dimensions. We are eternal and we live in eternity. June thirtieth, When we are reunited again, you will understand the joy of eternity, something you cannot understand now. You will know all of our existence and memories across time, and you will know that we have always been together. There's so much more for you in this beautiful book. Gathering at the Doorway, an anthology of signs, visits, and Messages from the afterlife. And those last words were from Camille's chapter. It's one of over forty chapters. You know, I get it. Sometimes it's really hard to believe in the afterlife. We want to, but there's something in our human brain that says, is this too good to be true? And I tell you, when you read other stories of what people are experiencing, suddenly your experiences seem to make sense. If your heart is feeling a little sore right now, or you're missing your loved one, pull out your computer or some paper and a pen and start writing to them. Write your thoughts, write your feelings, and then write as if you were them writing back to you. And something magical happens when we practice this. Suddenly you start realizing these are not your words, they're theirs, and you get that comfort that your loved ones live on and they are by your side. And you will see them again. Just a quick reminder, come visit me at We Don't Die dot com. Enter your name and email address on that front page at the bottom, and you'll get a free copy of my book, We Don't Die, a skeptics Discovery of life after Death. You're welcome to join us for our medium classes, our demonstrations are free Sunday gathering and much more. In closing, my friend, you will never see until your life flashes before your eyes the difference you make for others. But do good things make a difference for another even when nobody's watching. I'm Sandra Champlain. Thank you for listening to Shades of the Afterlife on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: And if you like this episode of Shades of the Afterlife, wait until you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.