Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake up in the morn and it's on the radio, and the dogs. He's on time.
Speaker 2: Already in lunchbox more game two, the Sea Bread, I'd be trying to put you through a fog.
Speaker 1: He's running this week's next minute. The Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 3: So you knowing this.
Speaker 1: The Bobby all so sending texts to the wrong person. I did it. I'll tell you my story. I'll grab yours if you're calling. So we're having some refrigerator issues at the house. So my wife is like, hey, I'm gonna put this bagel out. We have a small refrigerator that I use upstairs. I'm gonna put it in there. This whole thing. And so I accidentally texted our security guy Tim a message that I meant to send my wife this morning. So I usually tell Tim when I'm leaving, and so he meets me here walk in the building and I say leaving, And then my wife, who heard me wake up this morning, text me and goes, hey, gee, I don't forget the bagel, And so I wrote I ate it. It was a little stale, but it was filled with love because I didn't want her to find in the trash and then I wrote, by the way, those pants wouldn't go over my quads, we should donate them. Maybe I need some new pants. I had that thought this morning, and I wrote that because she said, Hey, last night, she goes, you need some new pants. I hate my pants. It's the worst pants. I'd rather buy everything and then pants very last. Anyway, I sent all this to Tim. It was filled with love. Hey, by the way, those pants wouldn't go over my legs. Hey, maybe I should get some new pants. And Tim's just like a, yeah, maybe you should only think that's for me. So I was like, man, I've done this so many times where I sent it to the wrong person. Luckily I sent Tim, who I am very close to the text about the pants not fitting over my quads. Also, my squads didn't real go. Yeah. So talking about texting the wrong person. And I'm sure you guys have stories, I want to go first to Kristin and Georgia. Kristin, Welcome to the show. Tell me a story.
Speaker 4: So, a couple of years ago, I was working for a company and I was talking with this guy named Mark. And you know.
Speaker 5: While I was working, I had said.
Speaker 4: Kind of an inappropriate picture.
Speaker 6: Well, I sent it to my district.
Speaker 7: Manager named Mark. Oh my god, that I was talking to, how how.
Speaker 1: Inappropriate, how not to be super descriptive, but how inappropriate under scale.
Speaker 8: It was? It was it was literally bron Banny.
Speaker 9: Okay, so there was I mean, but that's still that's yeah, yeah, that's definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hilarious. So what did you get a response before you knew you had sent it?
Speaker 7: Didn't?
Speaker 6: And I had called him.
Speaker 8: I was blowing his phone up to try to boost the.
Speaker 6: Picture in the text messages, and so he.
Speaker 8: Never responded and I was like, oh my gosh, you just saw this picture. So I called him and I was like, do not open your text message?
Speaker 10: Is like I already did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first thing text message funny though, like the strategy of just like sending the same letter over and over again trying to get it to move way up the text message.
Speaker 7: That's what she's.
Speaker 1: Blown up on punt text. So whatever happened of that, Kristen did? Did do you stay with the guy you sent that anty picture to?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well we we had talked for a little while after that and it was kind of embarrassing and I told him. I was like, well, you're not the only one that saw this picture. But thankfully, my district manager was very understanding.
Speaker 5: And he was like, just get back to work, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 6: No problem, We'll just forget this ever happened.
Speaker 1: I love how it ends. That is mortified.
Speaker 9: It wasn't even like an equal colleague. It was her manager.
Speaker 1: Oh the manager shows up at nine on a Friday for the case of ear. Hello, Hey, yeah, I got you, Tristan, thank you, thank you. That is that's a good story, Amy, anything kind of mine?
Speaker 7: I mean, this isn't a text.
Speaker 1: At that time.
Speaker 7: I emailed our ceo.
Speaker 9: That's probably my biggest one because im no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 9: No, because I feel like if I email him, it would be like, you know, very proper, and I couldn't have been more relaxed.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo yo, Let's go to Steven Nashville. Steve, you are on the show, Steve. What's up? Buddy?
Speaker 6: What a studio mine?
Speaker 3: So mine is kind of similar to Amy's, I think. And I was in a job that I didn't love and it was a small company and I text my boss and she was the CEO of this company all the time, but I.
Speaker 5: Was looking around for another job.
Speaker 3: And I had a friend that worked at this other company and he was kind of in HR, but they didn't really have an HR department. And so I was talking to him about this job and he's like, Yeah, send me your resume and i'll get it to the people that meet it. And so I went to text my wife and I was like, Hey, I just had this great conversation with this guy and we're going to I'm going to send him my resume. And I sent that to my boss.
Speaker 1: And so and what is the response you got?
Speaker 3: So this was before the time where you could un send text messages through Apple and whatever. But I was just like, oh my gosh. And so I went to like the CEO. She had a right hand man, and I went to her and I was like, Hey, this is just what happened. And she's like, oh my gosh's and she was trying to get onto my Verizon and try to pull up anything she could, and I was like, don't worry about it. I'm just gonna own up to it. I'm looking around, and so that's what I did. I told her ye looking around. And then it was super awkward for a long time, and I ended up moving companies to that company that I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you needed that. Yeah, I don't even trust the remove. Even if it does remove, I would think that the person saw it before I removed it, so then I would never really know.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you this, why does it say unsent unsense like it'll say.
Speaker 1: It will take a message away on TEP.
Speaker 9: I know, But then the other person can say that something was they see it.
Speaker 1: That's okay, yeah, but you can't see what it is. Like my wife has unsent me things where she misspelled something. Instead of editing it, she'll just be like, let me do it. She'll unsend it. I don't even know what it was.
Speaker 7: I know, but then it's like, what did you send me? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry I sent you. I sent you a picture of the backyard. There's thought there was a deer in it. There wasn't like something stupid like that.
Speaker 9: Okay, like sorry, I accidentally say, yeah, a racy picture, isn't it for somebody else?
Speaker 1: That's what I wouldn't say, is that right there?
Speaker 7: I know, let's go to they should stop that.
Speaker 1: How about Chrissy and Louisiana. Chrissy, you're on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, how are you doing today?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning, what's up.
Speaker 12: So I actually work in the medical field, and my boss and I were just starting to day at eight in the morning. She had a really bad morning and she was in a really, really bad mood. I thought I was texting my husband. It was I think fifteen, and I said, it's gonna be a really long day today because she's gonna be already.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's funny, beady. But maybe she didn't know it was about her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt so little.
Speaker 12: I felt very very little. It's only her and I in.
Speaker 1: Aufense, so she knew. Yeah, there was no one else that I could have put it on.
Speaker 12: But I did go into office and I felt very little and ashamed.
Speaker 3: And I fasted up to it.
Speaker 12: Before she read it. And of course, you know, like you.
Speaker 4: Was saying before, there.
Speaker 10: Was no way to unfend it, and yeah.
Speaker 6: I've been sorry in Paris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the interaction like when you went in and said something about it.
Speaker 12: Her eyes were pretty big, and you know, there was quite a big outphan in the room, and she said, I can't believe you, and she put her hands up and I just walked out of the office, went back to my desk, so you.
Speaker 6: Know, and then it was quiet.
Speaker 12: That day, it was quite awkward, but the next day it was like it never happened. She really was having a bad day. And I think she knew that too, So that's good.
Speaker 1: You're lucky that she accepted it like that. Yeah, thank you for that story. That The one that was sent to me by accident is our boss. He we were in you're watching YouTube over there. No, I was trying to messages. I was looking at a text message our ball. I was doing a thing in New York for the company. It was like an album release and I went out forget who was even for and I get a text message from our boss going, hey give it a couple of years. You know he's going to be using botox and something else. And I was like what. The first of all, I was like, hey, must man, I look pretty good now. But he didn't mean to send it to me. Is Rod Who who is? I don't know if somebody else that was there. And I was like, I know, you don't mean to send me this, and so what did he say? And I said, uh, he was like you know what I meant to And I was like, dude, in two cares if I look bad. I might be using bottox, Like, but you sent this to me and you didn't mean to he tried to get He still denies, but there was no reason for him to send that to me, Like there was no Yeah, I got him, Yeah, I got him, I said a dhr longer with the company right hold on one second time for the news. Bobby's story from the New York Post. An unruly passenger was beaten to a pulp after attempting to open the emergency door. This was on Twitter quote. A flight attendant started screaming. Another tried to hold him back, but they couldn't because he was too strong. Fire broke out Tuesday morning. It had been going fine until thirty minutes before landing, when the flyer rushed to the back of the plane with a plastic knife from his food tray and attempted to take a flight attendant hostage with the goal of opening the plane door. Why wait until thirty minutes? Like you do that like up in the minute you didn't, I guess unless you get so blasted on the flight, like drinking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, courage, but you're.
Speaker 1: Landing like you're landing at thirty minutes.
Speaker 9: It's like you're finally Okay, if I planned on doing this and now I'm going to be out of time, so better do it now.
Speaker 1: Oh you're working yourself up to it almost too late. Yeah, like like, don't do it. And then secondly you're gonna lose that fight with a plastic knife and a whole airplane full of people, they're gonna fight you. Yeah, but apparently doesn't matter. You're not rational. We're talking rational things to irrational people. But that had been crazy to see.
Speaker 7: Eating too a pulp just also sounds so it is.
Speaker 1: Like orange juice, like it is a little little fragments.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Experts say, if your kid is mean, you've got yourself to blame. If they're rude and abrasive to others, you are the problem. Parents who are mean, even if they don't know they're mean, tend to raise children who are mean, Specifically parents who are controlling and strict disciplinarians. Nine times out of ten, if a kid has mean nature about them, their parents have similar characteristics. From the Journal of Youth and Adolescents, Amy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I see how like, yeah, you repeat that behavior you see at home for sure. I do think there are other factors and other influences. So I think it is our job as parents. If we don't think we're mean, and we're seeing our child be mean, we have to step in and start correcting that. So I think sometimes passive or lazy parenting can also prevent like meanness being handled.
Speaker 1: I think people are their environment, and the environment you choose to be in, or they sometimes you don't choose to be in if you're young and don't have control of it. I think that is who you end up being in. Most of the environment that the kid has is at home with the parents, most right, And if you're a parent, you go, I'm not mean. I can't believe my kid is. You're probably mean, Yeah, I just don't know it.
Speaker 9: I do think there's a percentage though, where the parents may not be mean, that they're like in denial that their kid is, and then they also don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, so they also don't think their kids mean either right.
Speaker 9: Or they don't want to deal with it, or they're they avoid it because it's parenting in that way and taking care of things.
Speaker 7: It's exhausting at times, but it's worth it.
Speaker 1: A man who walked barefoot from Los Angeles to New York for two hundred and sixty days. That's Againness world record. Think about that first of all, just to walk that far, because that yours was almost as far, right, what was yours?
Speaker 13: Mine was ninety miles from West Virginia down to Tennessee. I like the song that's right, Yeah, but I was carrying love with me true, but not barefoot. I was not barefooted, and I think I'm still kind of hurt from that, like a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think Eddie his.
Speaker 7: Foot, Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Like every day I walked, I mean the first like thirty minutes of.
Speaker 1: My day is like, oh, it's tough to be on my feet. A man who has walked barefoot from Los Angeles to New York City Times Square p raise awareness for mental health, I said, a Guinness World record. Do you ever think like if he's doing it for mental health, but his mental health gets way bad while doing it? Right, cancels out, No, it's bad for the good though. No, what I'm saying like he's totally messed out now because he did it. That's a long ways and he did a barefoot I can't walk to the mailbox barefoot.
Speaker 7: Was it barefoot? Just for like extra I don't know, bro awareness, okay, but.
Speaker 1: It made me extra aware. Has some kind of record. A running influencer was banned from the New York City Marathon after a cruise on e bikes recorded him on the course. So I was reading this story a little bit. It wasn't like he cheated.
Speaker 11: No, but he had like his brother and another person ride their bikes in the course. So they're blocking runners because they're too busy trying to get.
Speaker 1: Good camera shot of him. I mean, I hear your blocking runners. Maybe in the very early stage. Those marathons are very packed, but once you get to like the mid there's some But they banned it. I feel like that's a little day if he'd like taking a short cut. Gotten are you ober? Then you can be banned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, those are rules on your camera crew.
Speaker 1: You can't impede other runners. Oh well, but I mean we're't a whole different environment. Now, why do anything if you can't record it? If you're under twenty five? Now, like, why do anything in life if you can't record it?
Speaker 7: Oh man, that's sad, sad, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: And so, but yeah, he's been banned. You ever been banned from anywhere. It doesn't because you stole or anything. But oh I'm banned. You have a place, okay, hold hold tight. I don't think so anybody of all of us, if you've been banned, just hold your hand up. I'll come around. Want to Scooba? Did you hold your hand up? Luckily? Yes, I have. Where are you banned from.
Speaker 2: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in San Francisco for smoking weed in the park a lot?
Speaker 1: How old were you? I think I was twenty five. I have twenty six. But do you think they still have you banned? I mean they told me never to come back. They have my picture, so so probably don't come back. And they just went about their day like they probably. And did you have hair? Then? I had a like I was trying to hold onto what I had. It was there, but it wasn't really there was balding. Okay, So scubasteed banned from six Flags hilarious lunchbox.
Speaker 11: I got banned from subway right by Anderson High School because they accused me of using fake sub club stamps. Back when you could get a certain amount of stamps that's like terrorist actioicy and you get a free sub And I tried to pay with that, and they told me they were fake subclub stamps. I got in an argument, they called the police, and I was banned from the subway.
Speaker 1: I would bet they weren't fake. They weren't fake. Yeah, I bet they weren't fake. I'm not saying you didn't steal them, but I would bet they weren't fake.
Speaker 11: How would I know how to make sub club stamps? And why would I go through the trouble just get a free stag? But they called the cops because I yelled at them, and oh yeah, the cops came here.
Speaker 1: Yell and I got banned from subway. You still scared people?
Speaker 11: Yet I do still yell a lot. I still get angry and frustrated.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Eddie, Yeah, Morris William Golf Course in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: What happened? I wrecked the golf cart you were with me? Flipped it almost hilarious. It's the funniest. It's amy of my things I've seen in my life. Top three wildest things I've ever seen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 13: I mean, I was trying to be funny and we're going down a big hill and I didn't like going that fast, pumping the brakes wasn't working, and so I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna have to go slow it down in the grass. So I went into the grass. I didn't see a ditch Boom hit the ditch cart flipped over.
Speaker 1: You are lucky, yeah, telling you he was going so fast down a hill that it's a very steep hill. The car flipped with him and our buddy in it. It landed on our buddy. Landed on our buddy like in half. Almost looked like a cut him in half the top of the car. I was laughing so hard that he was laughing. I was on.
Speaker 7: But you knew everybody was okay.
Speaker 1: I did not. I did, buddy. I did not know everybody was okay. But I didn't choose laughter.
Speaker 7: Laughter chose you.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 13: The worst part of amy is is I'm trying to pick up the golf cart off our friend and some guy comes up and say everything okay, And he goes, wait a second, are you Bobby bones?
Speaker 1: And a fan starts taking a picture of the boney He's to take a picture and they're on the ground dying, and I'm laughing. It's the weirdest situation I've ever been in.
Speaker 7: You know what, that laughter can be a trauma response.
Speaker 1: It absolutely wasn't though, That's why I know.
Speaker 7: But they were like me or dead.
Speaker 1: We were dying, dude.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 9: I just had been in a very like, very intense, like traumatic situation and I laughed during it.
Speaker 7: And I talked to my therapist.
Speaker 9: About it later and she goes, oh my gosh, that is that was a trauma response, Like you didn't know what to do, so you laughed. The laughing didn't make anything better. But I think that's what you were doing, Bobby.
Speaker 1: You should go with that. It wasn't actually no. I started taking pictures of it, as I remember saying to them, you're gonna want these pictures later. Right now, it hurts, but you're gonna want these pictures. And I could not stop laughing. And you were right because the pictures pretty pictures are awesome.
Speaker 9: And again everybody was okay, okay, I mean you got lucky.
Speaker 13: I'm not allowed to be on that golf course any more though. Yeah, half took my license. I said, never again. Are you coming back?
Speaker 1: When that listener said is everybody are you? Oh my gosh, I lost it. I was like I am. We took a selfie while they were half dead, and.
Speaker 13: I was picking up the golf cart being like, hey, bo, what.
Speaker 1: Do you And that's when I noticed. I was like, hey, this is Trent. He listens down mad. All right, that's the news.
Speaker 11: Bobby's story.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about nightmares from Facebook Marketplace. Amy, tell me your story first.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I've been selling a lot of things on Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 7: I love it. I also love finding things on there to buy.
Speaker 9: And I'm telling one of those oculous things because we just really don't use it anymore. And Christmas is coming up, so I feel like this is a good time that people maybe want to buy it for their family or something. So I start this transaction with a guy. He hits me up, Hi, is this still available? Me? Yes, him, I'll offer you one fifty I had it listed for one seventy and that I'll take, like this one fifty cash.
Speaker 7: You got a deal? I said, okay, Hey, can you pick it up today between three thirty pm. I can meet you in Brentwood. Him. Can you meet me question mark?
Speaker 9: He sends me an address and then he says I'll pay for your gas money and I said no, sorry, I can't do that. And then he goes, well, what's your address. I'm like, I'm olt, I'm not talking to this guy. You're trying to lure me to where you are, and you're offering to pay for my gas money.
Speaker 7: I just feel like this is a recipe for abduction.
Speaker 1: I feel like he just wants to buy the occula now too, and he was trying to make it easy.
Speaker 9: So can you come to me and I'll pay for your gas money? No, when you're by No, the rule is it's unspoken. If you're the buyer, you go to the seller.
Speaker 1: But then he wanted to do that.
Speaker 9: Secondly, yeah, but after I denied his attempt of him getting me to come to him.
Speaker 1: To abduct you, may do you feel like you I feel like.
Speaker 9: No, I've never had an experience like this. Here's my address, I'll pay for your gas.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think either way. Better safe than sorry. I'm my cel phone.
Speaker 1: I just would think, and I good, good for you, because I see danger, hide from danger. I don't feel like that was very dangerous. I feel like he just was like, Okay, if you won't do that, then find it. I do want it bad enough, and I'll come to you no, if you're no, does anyone else feel like she wasn't about to get abducted?
Speaker 11: I'm she was about to get abducted just because he said, yeah, it was listed at one seventy. He wanted it for one fifty. But then he's gonna pay for gas money. Why wouldn't you just say I'll just made one seventy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where he's saving that money. He didn't pay one seven. Man, I don't know. I don't feel like that's abduction, but good for you. It feels weird, don't do it.
Speaker 7: I googled the address. It was forty five minutes away.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted you to come out there.
Speaker 7: Saving he's the one that's buying it.
Speaker 1: No, it was the fields the.
Speaker 7: Rules of Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 9: If you're selling it, you get to say where you are by I don't know you no, now it's official.
Speaker 1: Oh you made it, I like it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, or you can meet in a neutral location. He was giving it that. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I would think also that everything's negotiable on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 7: It is. That's why I was willing.
Speaker 1: Rule it wasn't. I'm so confused.
Speaker 7: I know, it's just tricky. I just have never had that type of.
Speaker 9: Experience, so I saw it as a red flag and I jumped ship, and I really hope somebody else wants to buy it.
Speaker 1: I want to commend to you because even though I don't agree that he was trying to abduct you, I do think the fact that you said, hey, this doesn't feel good. I don't want to do it good for you because at times you've not done that. That's real growth, and I like that makes me feel safer for you. Right.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, which version of media want? The one that just goes to some random guys house.
Speaker 1: You don't have to It doesn't have to be out one of these. I've done that I know. And he goes in guy's houses, come to the back room. Well that's where his office was. I like this version better, Thank you. Okay, I do want to go and talk to Becky in Wichita. Oh, let's do Brittany and Oklahoma. I like it first. All right, Brittany and Oklahoma, you're on the show.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi, Hi guys, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh let's let's just resed. No, it's it's we want you to do it, So it's morning studio and then we'll yell back, So go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Brittany Morning studio Morning.
Speaker 1: All right, Brittany, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 6: So the story is that me and my husband and our family we just PCs from Georgia to Oklahoma and we'd have only been here a month. We had our items and a storage unit nearby, and on Halloween Day we went there to get some costumes and stuff from my daughter and we discovered that our storag unit had been broken into and items had been stolen. We contacted the police and place put a police report in and they said be on the lookout and Facebook marketplace and see if some of your items show up. And sure enough, I like a two days later we find one of our game and consoles on Facebook marketplace and we were able to help the police identify who it was and give them probable costs for a search.
Speaker 14: Weren't.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's that's awesome and crazy.
Speaker 1: So the person robbed your unit, but he doesn't know who you are, so you can do that without.
Speaker 9: Them unless like your stuff, like does it have information about you on there?
Speaker 7: But they were yeah, PCs, so maybe they didn't. They didn't have their new address.
Speaker 1: Well I don't think you write this liked way read your name on your gay Brendy. That's a that's a great story. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 10: Sorry that happened to you though, Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling. Bye Becky and Wichita Kansas. Becky, you're on what's going on?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: So my crazy story is use the marketplace forever. I put a couch on marketplace for like three hundred bucks. Lady I had delayed lady in my house like to look at this couch because I couldn't take.
Speaker 5: It to her anyway.
Speaker 6: Get a gut feeling about the lady the minute she walks through.
Speaker 5: The door, like something feels wrong, but.
Speaker 6: She's already in the house. She pays me down. It pays one hundred and fifty downs for my couch. The couch is three hundred dollars. We set up arrangements. She's going to send her people back for the couch. A couple of days goes by, she finally sends She's texted me, I'm going to Venmo you the remainder send people for pickup. The Venmo does not come to me, so I text her and I say, you can't pick the couch up. I didn't receive their manger the money. She starts calling me all kinds of names and texts and all this and saying online blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: Uh. She sends these.
Speaker 6: Men to my house late that night with this unmarked truck and they come to the door. They're gonna take this couch.
Speaker 5: My husband says, no, you're not.
Speaker 6: Taking the couch. Long story short, She I got served with papers. She took me to court for forty.
Speaker 5: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: She said that I received her VEMO and it was for like pain and suffering. When my husband and I went to court, no, I won. She was crazy, So I won. They I got to court. I had to go twice because she no showed the first time she had said she had COVID and no shows, And then we went the second time and there were like four other cases in the courtroom, all because she has tried to sue the people or they were countersuing her.
Speaker 1: And when I got this involved, like guys showing up and you're like, oh, this is going to be dangerous, Like I'm surprised I got to the court level.
Speaker 7: But then so did she Did you have to pay like legal for this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: So she took me in to small claim and the guy. So when the guy showed up.
Speaker 5: Here at that night, my husband was home.
Speaker 6: He told them, he said, you know, you're not taking the couch.
Speaker 5: It's not paid for.
Speaker 6: We actually called the cops and they the cop came over. We kind of made her a court because we were worried. Then we were like, what.
Speaker 7: Is going on?
Speaker 6: And then the next morning I contacted Venmo. I said, am I doing something wrong? Like it was the first time I used Venmo? I said, do I have money that I don't know about? And they're like, no, it's we can't tell you a lot, but she needs to contact us. It's on her side of things. And I texted her this and I said, you know, you're there's a problem with your Venmo. But she would not listen to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, dang, yeah it was.
Speaker 6: That's what the cop told me. He said, you're you're getting scammed.
Speaker 10: So she said you need to be careful and it was.
Speaker 6: It was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I was like. And so when we did go into court, they pulled us up to the second time we went and the judge said, you know, kind of talked to both of us, and he said, are you willing to She wanted her deposit back. She wanted that one hundred.
Speaker 5: And fifty dollars back at that point, and she said, I.
Speaker 6: Have contacted my Venmo. I realized now that there's a problem. After she drug us through all this, she finally came clean and said, you know my Venmo was wrong or whatever. The judge said, well, you give her hundred and fifty dollars back, and I said no. I was very upset, and I was like, so we went into like a remediation room and we talked about it, and I just.
Speaker 5: Told her, you know this, I will give you your money.
Speaker 6: Back, but you have got to you can't do.
Speaker 5: This to people like this is terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's okay. And I used to post things on Marketplace all the time, and now I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: I got some more calls. We're gonna get to in one second. Hold on, we'll come back with that. I want to go to Emily and Tulsa. Who's on the phone. Emily, you're on the show. Hello, Hello, what's your story?
Speaker 6: So I would say I was the nightmare in this one. Probably I gave birth in March and a couple of months later, we were like, hey, let's sell our second refrigerator because we're not really using it that much. So we listed on chaseber Marketplace. This guy's like, hey, I'm gonna come pick it up. I'm like great, cool. He comes, super nice, dude, loads it up, makes it away. A couple hours later he messages me and he's like, hey, what is this? Is it important? Do you want it back? And he sends me a.
Speaker 10: A plastic ziploc bag and I was like, no, it's fine, you can just throw it away. In that plastic bag was in fact my placenta.
Speaker 6: So I literally sold this man in an organ on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, and question, so, but you did not want it back? You saved it, but you didn't want it back.
Speaker 6: I saved it, but this guy was like an hour and a half away, and I was like, who knows how much it's frosted at this point, because I didn't know what I was going to do with it, because you know, some people.
Speaker 10: Like they do stuff with their percenta. I don't know if you're familiar with this, but they'll.
Speaker 6: Like put it into pills or they'll like, I don't know, bury it with a tree as like a ceremonial thing. So I was like, you know, it's fine, you can just throw it away.
Speaker 1: Did you tell him what it was or did you just go whatever? Old chicken throwing.
Speaker 6: Literally was like l O l O l O l you can throw it away. It's oh, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: I just said a google, what does the pleasant to look like?
Speaker 1: I'd imagine this looks like a piece of meat. I probably if that poor man like like a chicken lever, maybe.
Speaker 6: It like it's pretty big. I mean it's like, yeah, hers.
Speaker 1: Is like exceptionally big, and she's like, yeah, mine's pretty big. Yeah. Well, I'm sorry, what did you say, Emily?
Speaker 6: I had it like wrapped in the bag, so it wasn't like it was just like it didn't look like meat sitting in there.
Speaker 5: But he might have inspected it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a I didn't want to look at it, but I'm looking at it, and it is. If you take your hands and let's say you make us like you take your fingertips and make a circle with your fingers and thumbs attached, and make the circle like a globe. Then do that one more level that's about the get is. Oh that's big.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, it was the umbilical cord.
Speaker 1: Still it's and to her in the wait hold on. Thank you Emily for the call. We really appreciate that. Have a great day.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, thank you man.
Speaker 1: That got stupid. Uh Corey, let's watch Corey, Corey, you're on the show.
Speaker 6: Good morning morning.
Speaker 1: What's that buddy?
Speaker 14: Just another damn paradise I felt that.
Speaker 1: Tell me your story.
Speaker 14: Okay, So my wife has a really knack of singing me to crack houses, ike to wear. So I have several stories. But one she I used to buy and some furniture, and so I went to this apartment to get a piece of furniture and I walk in and there's all these guys in there. That's really dim with you. I'm pretty big guy, So I wasn't too worried about it. And I paid the guy for the furniture, and I was like, hey, can you guys.
Speaker 6: Help me carry this stuff out?
Speaker 14: And they're like, oh yeah, they're carrying it out. A crack pipe fell out.
Speaker 1: Of it, a little crackhouse maybe.
Speaker 14: Oh oh yeah. So another one she sent me to a house to buy a massage.
Speaker 4: Chair, and I'm like, man, this actress sounds.
Speaker 14: Familiar, but all right. So I drive over there and I'm like, oh, wait, I used to live in this house way back when I was a lot younger. So I knock on the door and go in and there's literally bags of marijuana and everything else sting there. I bought the massage chair.
Speaker 6: They helped me carry it out.
Speaker 14: I'm like, what's the fack man? So the running joke is, oh, you send me to another crackhouse today to pick up more stuff.
Speaker 9: Maybe she wants Yeah, yeah, maybe there's stuff hidden inside these cure.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that, buddy, Let's watch you have one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my wife has been charged in charge of selling the stuff off the pallet. She's been doing the Facebook marketplace. We had a camcorder in there and some dude messenger and he's like, hey is that camcorder?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a one hundred bucks.
Speaker 11: He's like good, I love filming people in nature and stuff like that. She's like, yeah, you can come get it.
Speaker 1: And he's like do you like nature? And are you single? And she's like never mind? That was it? Was there a picture of her. I don't know how she was a guy looking for a warm body whatever. Man.
Speaker 11: He likes filming in nature, and he said do you like nature?
Speaker 1: And are you single?
Speaker 11: And then that's when she stopped talking to him, and so, yeah.
Speaker 7: He's good to listen to your guy. It blew a cell there, that guy.
Speaker 1: I want to go over to Raymundo because there's been some drama in an un needed place. We have these cup holders and Amy bought us. It is very kind of her to buy these cup holders. And Amy had one and I just remarked, Wow, that looks really cool, super efficient, and it looks like the desk, which is what I was most nervous about because I want everything to look uniform. And she said nothing, and then all of a sudden, I have one here a gift, and I thought, well, this is very nice. I mean I use it all the time. It's always here. I may not always use it, but it's here and I like it because and so Eddie has his more. And so the first part, and not even that dramatic, is luckbox happens up to.
Speaker 7: Go finally put it up.
Speaker 1: So on the show, somebody, I don't know who it was ratted him out for trying to sell his on eBay oh, of course he came up with a story. Okay, dn'iel Troy is true, it was true. I don't know. I'm just gonna go fifty fifty don't know if it's true. Has he done that a lot? Yes? Did I hear it?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: Who cares? I have probably got ten bucks for it.
Speaker 11: Not worth it.
Speaker 1: So, but also it was a gift that Amy just got everybody for no reason whatsoever. It was a very kind gesture because I didn't even ask for one, and she got me one and then got the whole show one. So that was the first part of the drama. It's over lunch is using it? However? A dendum? Uh oh new drama ray Mundo. Yeah.
Speaker 15: So the cup holders were for the people in the studio, and then I got to looking around and Scuba didn't have one.
Speaker 1: Abby didn't have one.
Speaker 15: I didn't have one, And there's also a production studio to the side of us that doesn't have any cup holders, And I was wondering, did Amy seriously just get cup holders for the people in the studio?
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 9: I did, because we're the only ones that were talking about it, and I don't know y'all's drink situation. In there, but I will gladly get some for the glassroom.
Speaker 1: I would like to defend you for a second.
Speaker 9: It was really an internal thing here where I was like, somebody in here commented on it, and I was like, oh, yeah, I'll get one for everybody in here, because we like we're the ones on camera where when our drink is out.
Speaker 1: It exactly yea, and mostly for the aesthetic, which is why I enjoyed it so much, and matches the desk. I don'tant, no, We'll have no Amy slander here giving you a hard time.
Speaker 9: They're crucial to the show. I guess I just didn't know that their drinks were an issue in there.
Speaker 1: That's glassroom, right. There's also JV, the B team's listeners.
Speaker 11: Okay, so they would be JV.
Speaker 1: Well, no class room. That's a classroom if they're playing games, when usually it's a certain group, then there's the JV group.
Speaker 7: But the class room is equal to here. It's just here is more on air, and yes, because we need them.
Speaker 1: It's Animal Farm. Well, we need everybody the show.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, we need everybody.
Speaker 1: Everyone's equal, just some pigs more equal than others.
Speaker 9: That's right, that's exactly right, yeah, but I guess see I can order more.
Speaker 1: It's not it's just literally was so they wouldn't be on the table because we have cameras that are everywhere. And that was it. And I'm sure if you were to say to Amy, we'd like one too, she'd buy you once.
Speaker 7: Really what it was all about.
Speaker 1: We'd like one too, Okay.
Speaker 7: Perfect, okay, one three?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: What about the.
Speaker 1: JV, Well, that's the back room. JV is only used in games.
Speaker 9: Right, I was talking about the back room because I thought it was no glassroom is equal.
Speaker 1: To us, but then the other people are, there's no Then there's the back room. The JV is only on air during games, so there's the main game players. But the JV can actually be abby in the glassroom. But she's not a JV person on the show. It's just JV in the game department mission, but she often gets to play on I.
Speaker 9: Guess I don't take off into that because I always play JV.
Speaker 11: Let's not get people confutered, just call them JV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's the glassroom, you guys. She will get you one. Thank you. You're not kind of run into a problem though. I have to have my coffee mug and a water mug.
Speaker 7: Can I get too?
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, so I'll just order.
Speaker 1: I was looking for one labeled every different day of the week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Monday.
Speaker 1: It reminds me which day it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have.
Speaker 9: Different colors, but y'all want me to stick with black and white because we have to like okay, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care what you get them, but in the studio needs to match the table, all right, nice to be though anything. Andy gets punished for doing nice things. Two days of drama. Okay, thank you, Bobby.
Speaker 11: Bones show up today. This story comes us from spring Hill, Florida. Deputies pulled over a man who was driving a little erratically and they start looking through the car and they see a pill bottle, says xen X see some syringes, and they say, sir, can you step out of the car. He gets out of the car, and as they go to put the handcuffs on, he's like, feet don't fail me.
Speaker 1: Now runs and he's.
Speaker 11: Looking over his shoulder and see where the cops are right right into a telephone pole.
Speaker 1: X and then meant that Netos got him. Yeah. Question. Someone doesn't know a lot about prescriptions, but I do have for when I fly xen X, but they're not called xanax. Owl's the prophet something like that. Yeah, is there ever a bottle that says x X on it?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 11: They had the word written xenx, like.
Speaker 1: Oh they wrote it, and I wasn't questioning it. I literally don't know because when I fly, I will take like it, I'll break it. I'll take one and asked my doctor. I was like, how come do I ever feel it? And he's like, because when you fly, your anxiety gets so high it just takes you back to even WHOA. But it doesn't say xanax on the bottle and why would you write it with your hands?
Speaker 11: They had other substances, so they needed to make sure they have label.
Speaker 1: Of course. Yes, yes, he's organized like gun for killing.
Speaker 9: Back when I took it after my mom died, I needed a little bit to sleep, but so I just put a bunch of z's on the pill bottle, Zzy like because I was like sleep God, so I didn't get confused with something.
Speaker 13: But it's xanax with an X right yeah yeah, but she was like this is like sleep, Yeah, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm lunchbox at your Bonehead Story of the Day, Eddie. The male thing is bizarre. I haven't had it happen to me yet. I don't know if they know about it.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 13: My question is very simple. Do we work in a prison. It feels like we work in a prison, because every time I get my mail it's already open, Like here it work. Yeah, like somebody is like expecting contraband and they're like, make sure there's nothing in there before we give it to Eddie, and it's already open.
Speaker 1: I got a box yesterday it was open. What has happened more than once?
Speaker 13: That's happened three times.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Like, I don't like it. I'm not even sure that it's true. Oh, it's very true. No, I mean maybe with yours.
Speaker 7: What if they are looking to make sure.
Speaker 1: That it's not that, that's not a thing.
Speaker 7: That's not a thing.
Speaker 1: No, you don't mail stuff to us at work, and then and maybe you do. Maybe there's something in our contract. Are there people that open our mail before we get it here? I know this.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we open your mail just to make sure there's something. I'm fine with freaking about it, fine with that. And maybe the habit has transferred over to others to make sure that they're safe and there's anything weird in there, because we have gotten some weird mail in the past.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but a box, I don't The general rule should not be people. And if you're just speculating, then you don't know that that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or some people are looking to see if it's anything good and they want to keep it.
Speaker 13: Well, so he's doing it. It's not Uscuba.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't checked the mail in forever. I only checked Bobby's usually because it has clients tied to it. He needs this product or something. But I usually don't check your guys's mail.
Speaker 1: It's dude, that's Have you guys got any mail here at all? Since we buildings, I don't open.
Speaker 2: No, it's just more than the new building, ady, Sorry, in reposition in the new building.
Speaker 1: Only this is the last two weeks here in the and that makes sense. Thing.
Speaker 2: They may check it to see for whatever and then give it to you, which I could tell them to stop doing that.
Speaker 1: I get to see for whatever. I don't mean. You just said words that mean nothing, but like they're checking it for whatever. They're checking it for. I don't know. They may have their own process and procedures. They though we're being so vague. The warden, dude, no scuba, who's they? The front whoever is need to be going to anybody's mail. I agree, it is weird, but maybe that's what they do.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's their rule in place. And also they is we need to figure it. No, we need to figure this out. This is a serious thing.
Speaker 13: It's not good.
Speaker 1: It's funny, but it's not good because at times there are things that we get sent up here that people don't know how to get to us, so they send it to work. And also I had a bunch of eBay stuff that gets in here. Sometimes they can't be open on our mail. I don't I get permission. You guys open mind any point, but unless somebody gives permission, they can't be opening our mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I auto investin.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just jump? Why do you chime in? I don't know what is there something about it? You want to add? No, I'm just saying, okay, part of this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm part of this crew, So I mean I'm worried for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a weird time. That's what's up. We'll see you tomorrow. Hope you guys have a great day. By everybody gets your Bobby Ball. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.