Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pig. Sign up today with the promo code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh. It's you, the Peanuts, the cracker Jacks hanging out here in the chat Welsh. I'm happy to see you here because I heard it was one hundred and twenty degrees yesterday in Arizona. Record highs every single day. They love to talk about the heat, but it's a dry heat. But I'm just glad that you haven't melted, and I'm glad that your hair is somehow still soldiering on through this heat, because it looks spectacular today.
Speaker 2: My friend, Yeah, my hair is definitely fighting the heat. We're fining. I'm earing a hoodie actually today, and one of the.
Speaker 1: Reasoning it's like I have a fan and one of those things where you're squirting the water on yourself. You there, you're like wearing a sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: Here's the difference here with you, Here's the difference AC is on twenty four to seven. Here, there isn't a time where we're like, oh, let's have a little break from it. Twenty four to seven, pound it down. It's got to go all the time because if it turns off, it's never gonna catch back up. But the offenses last night in MLB running a little bit like the heat here. What a freaking night, Yesterda. I don't know everyone was paying attention. If you had a pitcher, sorry, you're done. The offenses were crazy, pitchers were lit up. Manoa got Monoa. It's not Welsh, he's washed. There's so much to talk about.
Speaker 1: Joey there he is. We're gonna talk all about it. And also, you know, some of the prize picks were pretty good. At least got that combo of the TODs Bradley strikeouts. He almost did it by himself too. Todsh Bradley, let me tell you, you know, just did not like being in the minor leagues this year. TODs Bradley was like, I don't want to be here anymore. I'm too good for this. Slice seems striking all these guys. I like him to go more than five innings. But again, they can't have all things. So let's start somewhere. Let's start with those Texas Rangers, because I think that's a fun place to start today. Marcus Simeon three hits, a thirteenth homer, they beat the Rays. You know, they're starting to give you a little tease. Maybe this is the American League's you know Alcs. Perhaps could be when we all get there. Nati Valdi was very good, six scoreless things for him, eleven and three now with a two six ninety ra pretty darn good here for those Texas Rangers. And also Will Smith goes back to being closer, perfect ninth for him. So in case anybody was wondering about a world as Chapman getting a little bit more opportunity so far, they went right back to Smith. So something to keep in mind, at least, what'd you take out of this Rangers game here?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you if all these getting away with stuff, you know, you can't coignity away with us. I don't know how long this is going to last with him. I've been a little bit worried. There's been a couple stinkers that have come in. He gave up two starts to go four against Boston. He gave up four against the White Sox. I mean I say that, and he has two no earned run games in his last five throwne. But my worry zat Velo continues to dip down last night, down over two miles per hour on the fastball on average splitter full mile, curveball mile and a half and his cutter two and a half miles per hour down. He had a twenty three swing in whiff. He only had eleven total swing in whiffs. Csw is down. There's a really good offense. I'd say he's a great pitcher. He's a great picture. But there was there was a moment where people were like, oh my god, Evaldi has to be like a top fifteen guy.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 2: And Brett set it in here and this is what I agree with. With little time that you have and seeing a two six, I think it's a two six ninety ra or whatever, I would be looking to Moveevaldi. Evaldi, this is one of those guys. Like the real low down tick in Velo has me worried overall. And as much as I love this Rangers team, this was actually my big preseason pick of a team that they were going to get into the playoffs and they were going to be a monster, I'm a little bit worried about Evaldi kind of unraveling a little bit, so he might be a trade option for me.
Speaker 1: Moving forward to your point, Welsh twelve teams last night scored ten or more run twelve teams and one team scored nine, So really thirteen if you want one score.
Speaker 2: One team scored twenty nine runs? And what was I mean? I gotta tell you, Joe, if I was putting this together today, I would have led off with the most insane game. The Diamondbacks fans are a little because they're like, this is the craziest game we've ever seen. It's not the craziest game, but it was insane last night as the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 1: And Braves boom, boom, boom, twenty nine runs. One game had twenty nine runs.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, one game.
Speaker 1: Basically, if you had the over yesterday, everywhere you did great. Like I'm trying to think of what was the under yesterday if I'm looking right now, maybe Angels Yankees was an under. Probably that that's an under. Oakland Boston with the three runs total, that's under everything else I'm looking at right now. Also, probably Cincinnati. San France was close. They almost scored six runs. I imagine that was somewhere in that seven range. Everything else was an over yesterday. I mean, that was an insane day of Major League based Also, let's talk about Alec Manoa three innings, four runs, your thought things. I know we played welshed or washed yesterday and you said, Welsh, you want to take that back, you want to recanre Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, listen, talented picture. I want to go with the track record, you know, being sent down in the developmental style to work on stuff. He came back, he looked good. I was like, oh, okay, we're going to do this. We're not going to do this, and he ended up getting lit back up. He was walking. He looked like the picture that he was before. So to me, we go back and I don't want to take one star. I shouldn't take one start either way, but it's like, if we can that quickly go back to that old Manoa, what that has taken us back? Someone asked his question and it was an odd good question. Odd to answer was like, what are the characteristics of a player that are a must start? They had tweeted like, how do you determine this person as a must start? Hit her picture? I only ended up answering the pitching one, and this is my answer, Joe, I said, a guy that I believe is going to go five to six on every start, is going to strike out six plus every start, you know, or five to six I'm looking for the higher strikeouts, is going to give up four or less earned runs, And I that I feel confident about that. That's like a very rough, rough estimate of the type of player. So I'm alluding to is a guy that has quality starts with strikeouts in me, but I do the for the four earned runs, because maybe it's a guy that's Dylan Ces who strikes out nine but gives up four turns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're willing to give up some ERA for the bigger strikeout pitchers, you know, historically, like before Robbie Ray found his e R Chops like that kind of guy, like, well, you're gonna strike out two hundred and sixty guys, I'll deal with your four and a half RA I think those are the trade offs you make it life.
Speaker 2: Or the inverse, like if I have to give up some strikeouts for a guy to like old Sandy Al, you know, if you go seven but he's strikes.
Speaker 1: One to nine, ERA five yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: The qualification of a player where it's like, I'm not worried. I'm not worried about who they're playing. Alec Manoa does not qualify in that because yes, he had one good start and then he got his ass blown up again. So what that means is he's now back into just this this like matchup. Basically, yeah, he's in.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if he could feel good about him in the ether. I gotta be And look, this is part of why I love Musgrove so much. Yesterday everybody said, look yesterday DFS what I tell you, Star Joe Musgrove six innings, seven strikeouts, one earned run, beautiful time, got the W. What are you always looking for? A pitcher can go six innings, pick up a W maybe a quality start two. If so, you're really in a good position there. You know that bridge to the win is good for him. Muskgrove against Toronto. You know, I didn't even look at the ross percentge I forgot to see what it was. But Musgrove was that right guy last night, taking advantage of the uncertainty of Manoa because people are like, well, oh, what Mino is gonna show up? Toronto's a good offense. If you did that and you stacked, you know San Diego yesterday, you did really well because they had nine runs to Soto hit a home run. He was two for three, but Shatto was two for four in that game. Fatist was two for four. He was back in healthy. So like, once those guys start hitting and the pitchers start rolling in San Diego, it's just whether or not they have enough time now to play catch up in that division. I want to move on though, because I want to.
Speaker 2: I know you want to move on. Sorry, was no, now I want to move No, the only thing I want to do real quick. I was just looking. I finally got to the savant page on Manoa. For this game. He had less whiffs than the next pitcher for the potteries that came in, Alec Jacob. He had six total whiffs Alec Manoa did in this start where he was walking everybody. Velo was down across the board, which is no good. Fifteen percent swinging with only three whiffs on the fastball, three on the slider, nothing on the sinker, nothing on the change up. A sixteen percent csw percentage is bad. Everything is bad that you're looking out of here outside the zone swing This might be one of the worst I've seen. Twenty one percent of pitches outside of the zone were swung at, which means he wasn't fooling nobody.
Speaker 1: Alec Manoa, speaking of not fooling anybody, Wonking just threw this in so I knew it's real and just came on the Philadelphia Phillies Twitter exactly a minute ago. Andrew Painter, phenom pitcher, the stud pitcher, number one pitching prospect in baseball going into the season. It's gonna have Tommy John surgery. This is not a surprise, wells the surprise that it took this long to get here. I just I don't understand, like, if it's a foregone conclusion, why we piss away an entire season, because that's what they did basically with him, Like we knew in April this is probably gonna be the outcome. But now because we waited all the way to July, now he's gonna miss all of the season anyway, which we already knew. But now he's probably not gonna be available at all next season, Like next season is gonna complete wash. Had he had in April, maybe you get a second half of a season where he starts to uptick a little bit and starts to get back maybe in August and September, gets his feet wet, and then can probably go into a good situation in twenty twenty five. But now twenty twenty three is shot. Twenty twenty four a shot. Painter's value in Dynasty is shot for the next two years period, maybe even three. Very frustrating to me. I'm frustrated, Welsh, Are you frustrated?
Speaker 2: I'm super frustrated. I would love to know the logic behind why what this all was? And I sometimes wonder, and I think we all know the answer to this, but it's more of me like wondering someone confirming it. Tommy John, is it like rolling your ankle, Like as soon as you know you have a really bad ankle roll, and then you're just bound to now just roll it all the time. You just to play basketball a lot. And I had one big severe ankle roll and then it just would happen all the time. And it's like, did they not want to start this clock of a Tommy John knowing that the susceptibility and the long term would be back because the reason to say this is because, like it's got a pretty good track record Tommy John surgeries of being able to have these recoveries and these guys can sometimes be better coming off of it. So I just don't understand what the hold up was the medical guy that's like, ah, we can fix it. I'm not worried about it. We'll do it, And then they just waited the entire season because you're right, what's gonna happen now? He is done, So you wasted the whole season in getting nothing out of him as far as maturation goes. Now it's going to be into next year. Maybe he pitches in the Fall League. Maybe he's an option in twenty twenty five, which sinks the ever living hell out of his Dynasty value. And I'd already moved him down a bit, but the Tommy John confirmation is going to move him even further. And this is a tough Max Meyer had the exact same situation happened with his injury, where this was one of the top pitching Dynasty prospects got hurt, moved down. He's finally making his way back up. We haven't seen an ounce of Andrew Painter, and surprisingly enough, his Buddy Mick Abel is probably gonna now beat him to the majors and is a more viable pitching option for Dynasty for investment at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed. Also, you know JP makes a comment here, he's twenty. They have time. There are no rush, yes, and no JP, because take a look at what happened this year with the new rules in place and everything going on here in terms of contracts and rookies and all that stuff. Emma chi Hen made it to the big leagues, making it Bobby Miller right, like there were pitchers galore here, Todds Bradley. Nobody thought we'd get TODs Bradley as or as he did. These teams that are trying to compete, they need these kids. You know, this is part of the strategy here. So like, yeah, there's no rush, but at the same time, it's it's very frustrating from a Fantasti standpoint, and I think for the Philly standpoint too. TODs Bradley, by the way, just mention him two runs, five innings, struck out nine guys nine nine times. Alex Kirloff three for four with a homer, a triple, two RBI, three run scored, and a partridge in a pear tree. He is now slashing two eighty seven, three eighty one four to forty seven, six homers twenty five ribies on the season. Are we starting to see finally the real Alex Kirilov? And can we maybe sustain this? Welsh fingers crossed for August in September because that would be nice.
Speaker 2: I think we can. We are starting to get into this territory. Somebody asked me I was a big Culton Kowser guy, and that's been a big, huge failure. Someone asked me, can I cut Kowser four cure Lough And I was like, absolutely, you can absolutely make that move right now. It's been a kind of back and forth year. Hit three fourteen so far in May, had a horrible June, hitting three sixty one here in July, which has been a big turnaround for him. XBA in his favor. A lot of the other hard hit data I just don't think plays well unless you're looking at like short term stuff, because the season stuff. His barrel rates the lowest of his career, hard hit percentage, lowest of his career, average EV lowest of his career. It's just been about rhythm and getting consistency, and he's starting to get that right now. And he is a phenomenal hitter. I've said this kajillion times. His dad's a hitting coach, his a whole hitting series. This is a really, really smart hitter who's just had injury after injury, and that's now kind of coming away funny enough, everybody, but the stars are starting to pick up in Minnesota, Edward Julian Fred just mentioned there. That's another guy that's absolutely heating up right now. Power contact is getting in there, Kira Loft starting to hit. So you're getting a lot of these like ancillary guys in that lineup that are going to be picking up the slack. And kier Lof is one hundred percent of player I would be looking at picking up in the very very near future.
Speaker 1: I love a good ancillary guy, you know. I gotta love those ancillary fellas. They do a good job. Jordan Montgomery pitched six innings of one run ball, no decision against the Marlins. Aernado two for four with a game ending three run bomb. Do you think these guys are on the Cardinals come August first? Montgomery and Aernato.
Speaker 2: I think both are gone. I think these are specifically the ones. I think Aeronado, the rumors that are floating out there about him getting traded, I think he said it at All Star Break. He was like, I'm probably gonna get traded. So I think this team is going to unload it. Montgomery seems very very likely. And I guess the rumor is the Cardinals are going to.
Speaker 1: Just fit for a lot of teams. Montgomery will be a nice pickup. You know, he had a really good finish to his Yankee career before going with the Cardinals, and the Cardinals, you know, same thing really picked up East steam even there. So you know, I just watched Montgomery, you know, in his early Yankee days too, and to me, he was just a guy who needed confidence. You know, he started to see that last year really blossomed, and you saw it in sporadic periods for the Yankees, and you could tell sometimes his demeanor on the mound was better than other times. And when his demeanor on the mound was good and he was confident, he was pitching very well. And I think Montgomery's a guy that's ready for a shot with a contender here to really, you know.
Speaker 2: I think he's the most.
Speaker 1: That's a guy I want to I want to acquire him in a fantasy trade because I think, you know, he's one of those guys. I think he's ready for it, like I think he has really proved himself. He's had a good season this year too. And lastly, Corbyn Carroll two for five with a triple two Ribbies, two steals, three scored in that crazy game with the Braves, rookie lookie time Christian and Garnaccio Stran two for three, first big league homer, Let's go three Ribby's there. Eleven to ten loss, but what are you gonna do? Crap happens right on Tuesday and then the Guardians Logan Allen getting recalled from Triple A. That's something he keep in mind. Paul Skeins, by the way, already signed with the Pirates, so not wasting too much time. S Keith Skeens, what do you think about Marco Luciano promoted to Triple A after hitting two twenty eight. He's a weird one. I know he's still young, but the Double A numbers eleven homer, six steals and two forty two plays appearances. The four to fifty one slugging low batting average three thirty nine obph. Is this a prospect? You still have your eyes on it? You think this is one of these guys that ends up never reaching his full potential.
Speaker 2: Not really for me. I'm kind of done with it. And I was a pretty big proponent years and years ago, And I don't sure it's so weird his place right now, Like anytime he does something like MLB pipeline, they'll tweet, they be like, is doing it again?
Speaker 1: And it's he's never doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you just you just tweeted the one thing he's done because he doesn't hit. He it's two twenty eight. I think some of this could have to do with, you know, the draft just happened. You've got twenty plus players that are going to be sent out throughout the organization that maybe you move Luciano up. What more does he have to prove? What more is he gaining at double A? But like, the guy's not a good hitter, he's got good raw power. I don't believe I think he's going to strike out a decent amount in the majors. I think he's going to be a very average player. I would not be run to the wire to pick him up. It's great that they got him to triple A, but he is not and he's still very young, by the way. That's the other like weird thing. I don't even think he's twenty two, and he's already up there. He has just had such a slow run of bad results as he's moved. I don't see what the excitement is right now because he doesn't exhibit any really positive prospects signs. But you know what, he's got major talent, and maybe they'll fix something finally and they'll put a focus on it and he'll be a great buy. But no, thanks for me, give me Christian Krashlan strand.
Speaker 1: There you go. By the way, I'm looking at the Arnaudol contract. So he's getting thirty five million this year, thirty five next year, thirty two and twenty twenty five, twenty seven and twenty twenty six, and then fifteen million in twenty twenty seven. So I don't know how much prospects he's gonna bring back, to be honest, like this is like this feels like a salary dumb kind of deal. If you're a Cardinals fan, don't hold your breath. For a big return here. I don't think you get that.
Speaker 2: No, this is and that's the tough thing. Someone in there was like, they're not trading Aernaudo, and it's like, yeah, the contract doesn't I think they are.
Speaker 1: And maybe a team like you know, somebody mentioned the Yankees in there. If the Otani sweepstikes get out of control, you could be Brian Cashman say, okay, you know Donaldson's done. Third base has been a problem for us. Let's let's help our pitching staff with a great defensive player, number one, number two. You get him in a small ballpark towards the end of his career. Also a good thing as he starts to age. You know, we always see decline the players. Yankee Stadium could certainly help any any agent player power wise. That makes sense to me. I get that because you could keep Vaulty, you can keep Domingez and probably stell get Aeronauto with some lesser second tier prospects if you're just gonna suck up the cash. But it's something to watch because that is a big commitment. That is a move where you're not it's got to go to a team that has their eyes on the next couple years. Let's get our eyes on some of the injury guys. To your Alvarez finally the beginning of his minor league rehab assignment today. That's very exciting. Raphael Devers was still out of the lineup yesterday for the Red Sox tatists did return judges getting close quote end quote to returning. Oh that means August Forrest Fokes. I think the plan has always been August first, they just don't want to say it. So August first. Trevor's story will begin his man in league right rehab assignment this week as well, So I don't I'm not excited about that, Welsh, are you? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I think he's been a good stash if he if he's still out there, I would.
Speaker 1: Why not? Now?
Speaker 2: I know you don't have to be a story guy, but there's still some good offense and.
Speaker 1: The Trevor Or never ending, never ending hands. Were you upset when the like did you have like a did you have to go to therapy when the horse was in the it was in the quick Sam thing. That was a very upsetting thing for a.
Speaker 2: Lot of I don't remember it. I just remember the Dog and the Fly.
Speaker 1: Maybe you suppressed it in your member. May might be Welsh watches that with his kids and he's like, oh my god, and all these terrible feelings come back, and it's just like this onset of of emotions.
Speaker 2: The worst part about that movie is like growing up, you know, like fantasy type movies were really like, you know, starting to come up, and it had a very puppety feel and then you like you have it in your brain, and then you watch it with your kids now and everyone's looking at each other like this is not weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, story watching. No, I don't think that one holds up. I haven't watched I never watched that one with my kids, but I remember as a kid liking that. But yeah, I mean, I'm sure the graphics of the kid riding that dragon thing are probably pretty goofy.
Speaker 2: Isn't it a dog? Isn't it a giant?
Speaker 1: It was like a dragon dog. I don't know Foul Foul corves that. I think his name was Foul. Why do I know this?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the big giant rock is.
Speaker 1: Yeah that guy too, Yeah, guy too. All right, let's get back to some baseball. Let's get to some prize picks. Sign up today, download the app for prize picks. Use that promo code leading off, get one hundred percent to posit a match up to one hundred dollars Welsh. That was my Oprah voice, pick some prizes. What do you got that was?
Speaker 2: And you well, miokie bets did us wrong. Yesterday we had the comeback on Corey Seger with the bomb and Carrol was obviously amazing. By the way, if you didn't see Corb and Carrol.
Speaker 1: Artex was the name of the horse. But anyway, oh.
Speaker 2: Really, oh okay, I don't remember the horse that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I just remember remember it was very upsetting, very greba Carrol, by the way, struck out and got to third base in one of the just one of those ridiculous stupid plays and then ended up scoring.
Speaker 2: We did that, but BET's just completely failed. So today we are back at it with a Burrios Darvish strikeout combo meal at ten and a half. We're going to take those two bad boys, pairing it with a good Sandio Contra day two point five earned runs under, and then I'm going to take Matt Olsen Fantasy score. I cannot imagine, I know there was twenty nine runs yesterday, and I would say that the thought process would be like, well, they're just they're going to have a downturn. They're not going to score in school the diamond back Nelson.
Speaker 1: Dude, I had Matt Olsen as my home run pick today and I changed it too a Kunya, and now I want to change it back to Olsen.
Speaker 2: I have matt Olsen in there because Ryan Nelson is out there. Charlie Morton good, There'll be some runs. Mattelson destroy hits three eighty seven against righty. So far this year, Ryan Nelson's given a fourteen plus homers. I think. So I'm gonna go with Matt Olsen fantasy score to finish out my prize picks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Touardo Rodriguez against Kansas City, the gift that keeps on giving and strikeouts five and a half low number. Let's go and Todo Roriguez could be making his last starter. Two here you look good in the last one. Mookie Bett's eight point five hitter fantasy score against Baltimore Tae and cormaccarroll seven point five hitter fantasy score over as well for me, I didn't do three up and three down, so I'll do that real quick. Christian Walker hit two home runs his nineteenth and twentieth. Another underrated guy every year. Francisco Alvarez can't be stopped. Welsh. This is great. I love Francisco Alparez because he's kind of built like me. He's like a little guy, he's kind of stucky, and he's just like you know. I love this guy. Two more homers for him. Austin Riley had two homers. Everybody had two homers. Brian Woo was knocked around a little bit yesterday. Seven run six earned not great start for him. I don't know why I'm Doctor Evilie today, but I am Bryce Elder another bad star for him. This is two in a row. Is it time to pay the fiddler? For Bryce Elder? Five earned runs, two and two thirds, back to back bad starts. Welsh, Your thoughts is this? It? Is this the downturn for Elder?
Speaker 2: It's pretty bad. I mean, the slider is amazing, but people are starting to catch up to it. I mean, he here's the problem for me. He didn't look as bad as the garbage on the other side of the mound in Kyle Davies, and I don't know if you saw my little photoshop, my photoshop that get put out there, it in my head. Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Do it on threads? I?
Speaker 2: No, I did, didn't do it. I didn't need to do something on threads. I'm not doing anything because Joe is more followers than me, so I'm not doing it. But have you ever seen that YouTube series that that what is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Zach Morris is trash z Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that track.
Speaker 2: So I did one. I went Davis trategy right here, Yeah, because he gave up niner and runs and was garbage. Yeah it ish. That was my dumb photoshop. So I'm a little bit focused on Davies in that. But Elders fastball wasn't fulling anybody, and that slider was hanging a little bit. We're paying the pied pipe.
Speaker 1: We'll let you, don't let your slider hang out. Also, gi Aledo three and two thirds five k's eight earned runs against the Mets, So good for you, Francisco Alvarez, bad for ge Alito, who is also a pick for me. Yesterday, let's stalk betting, Okay, day today again, I'm continue to go with some of the things I liked earlier. So atter Rodriguez five and a half, k's gonna go the over on that number. It's minus one twenty. So again, if you want to just take the Tigers to win, because he bitch as well put that little duo pairing together at the skinny parlays as we talked about. That's a good one. Also, the Mets offense showing signs of life. Let's go at Justin Verlander six and a half strikeouts over against the White Sox, who were just I mean, Jake Berger can give you four in a day anyway, so why not. And then this is just money in the bank here. You're getting plus money on one and a half hits over on Ronald Acunia. It's plus one seventeen. I'm hammering this today, Welsh. I'm hammering a lot of the Atlanta Braves. I think that's just the way to go, Welsh. What do you have for people on the betting side?
Speaker 2: I like that I stay away from two hit ones, but that's.
Speaker 1: A right I do too.
Speaker 2: Good one I do too.
Speaker 1: But you know why, I looked at that and I'm just like man one and a half hit, like coon he's gonna have a two hit day.
Speaker 2: Today just feels like, I mean, I feel a little gun shy. I'll tell you the adward to one I really like. But you know, yesterday my big all of my money was essentially on Treike Scooble, and Scooble had three strikeouts through two or three innings with two hits and then absolutely any other under fifty pitches and then fell apart and we didn't get to the five, and that's screwed up a couple things. After I hit the Carrasco though we did cash the the what was it? First three on Texas money Line? Thank you to Marcus Simeon. Today I've got two for you. I really like Miami's money line through the first five and I believe it's playing paint plus money. That's on Sandy. Also, Brian Bago five point five k's over, So I like that one a lot. Those are my two plays right now that I'm hyper focused on. But make sure you guys go and check us out over I'm betting pros. You guys can join up the on the leading off group and you can get notified when we're putting bets in and you.
Speaker 1: Go always get notified, and I want to notify people two about so Rare still a fun thing, Still free. Fantasypros dot Com slash collect that's where you go to sign up. It's digital cards. You create your fantasy team, you buy, sell scout, you stay within the salary cap. You compete, then you get patch. You can open up and get more players and put those players in and rip up the old ones because they made you angry again. So Rare MLB it's a fun way to play something different. If your fantasy teams aren't making playoffs, why not try this fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. Go join today and compete against other people. Welsh today a good day yesterday in DFS looking to make it two for two. Joe Musgrove is really good again. I'm going back down to the well. The pitchers are expensive today. Verlanders nine to five at Duardo at ten to six. I like Eduardo in the tournament realm because he's a little pricey, but it's against the Royals. Can he give me six k's a low roster percentage and a win. I think he can. Luis Castillo ten point five k's also an interesting select today Atlanta, all in Atlanta, Seattle. I'm excuse me, Atlanta, Cincinnati. The Mets offenses today, say Suzuki, swinging to hop out of two point seven. Alvarez is still just two point a for the Mets and Christian and Carnassion strand again. We picked them yesterday as a value, We're gonna pick them again today two point eight. They're always slow to adjust the prices on the rookie, so take advantage when these kids are up and when, especially when they're hot. It's the way to go. Welsh, I changed my tune. I went with Matt Olsen for my home run. I'm with you, I got it, mine took it out, and you know what, I'm just gonna stick with the gut. I'm gonna go hold hands again. We held hands with Shoe Heotani. We went full Joe Heyotani, and now I'm gonna go full metals and let's go. So you already gave away your home run pick. If you want to make a home run pick, go to our Discord fantasypros dot Com slash chat. It's free, go premium because when you do, you get access to a whole lot more, including all o NFL draft software too, which is unbelievable. They got a new tool Welsh. Last year they invented it, but this year they perfected it. I don't know if you know about this. It's basically draft intelligence, So you could set up your uh sink your league and it tells you historically how people in your league draft, and then if you're premium, you can use those robots to mock draft against basically the robots of your league. So there's a Welsh robot and a Bogman robot that only wants a draft Pittsburgh Steelers, and one that's like a zero RB guy or gal. That to me, is the most valuable thing you could do. Mock drafting is good, but mock drafting for the specific leagues against the people you're in that is intelligent.
Speaker 2: That is pretty sweet and also a little bit scary. There's the age AI is going to take over, But I mean I will take that type of scary all day long. I would love to see, by the way, Yeah, I scary with those of them.
Speaker 1: You know, I haven't done an AI one in a long time. Maybe peanuts and cracker Jacks. Let me know, what would you like to see AI? Create next for leading.
Speaker 2: I've got something for us, actually something I did months ago and I just forgot to do, but it's actually relevant into the near future. So I'll bring and I don't know if I'm bringing tomorrow, but I'm gonna bring it here in the next couple shows. But you might want to put a piece of AI together here. But yeah, those guys are scary. But I would love to see like a historical piece of Pa Bot and a Welsh Bot and see like how they draft. I would actually like to.
Speaker 1: Mind would be having draft against the football for sure, but yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Look, we need to get that for baseball.
Speaker 1: You could also just drop a comment below here subscribe to Fantasy Bros MLB because we're giving away one year free premium subscriptions to somebody every single month. So we just gave one away in June. We're gonna give one a lay in July. If you want to take your shot getting a free one, this is a good place to do it because right now, a little less traffic on the MLB side, you actually have a good chance. So again, subscribe, click the belt to it goes ding like the video, Drop a comment below and you could be that winner. Of the one year free premium upgrade. It'll help you through the rest of baseball into NFL and then back in the beginning of baseball too. And think about that like in your baseball drafts next year, being able to draft against the patterns of what happens historically in your league. That's pretty good stuff, man. So I'm gonna I'm done selling. I'm not selling anymore. But it's it's a great tool. I was playing around with it yesterday for some of the Flex League stuff that I got coming up in that draft. It's wild. It's scary.
Speaker 2: Ooh, could we get one on on Jake because I, oh, you know what, Jake is not in my league. We're both in Flex. I'm in the online you get to do the in person fun story.
Speaker 1: Well, well you should go. Well, look, Debro and Ericson are coming over my house. We're gonna have a sleepover for two nights and over na wear the jammies. We're all gonna do Ericson's hair because Debro and I can't do anyone else. Uh, And then we're gonna go draft and eat and drink and be merry. You bogman should all come out for next year. Same weekend. Well, paint the town red m I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Amazing, Yeah, I better buy a ticket today and start saving. Yeah, why is that saying? There's probably a good story behind it?
Speaker 1: So welsh is paint the town Turquois. That's a walshism for the day. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey B. We'll see you next nine kids. Enjoy your Wednesday
Speaker 2: A bart to till the gu