Speaker 1: Elvis duran phone tapp all right, we Drew Straws backstage.
Speaker 2: It looks like Danielle gets today's phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right. I got an email from Jen who said her friend Michelle always shops and then returns all the stuff that she buys. So she wanted me to call her and tell her that she can no longer shop it because she's always returning things.
Speaker 2: Don't you hate people to do that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Who is it you're calling?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Calling Michelle? Okay, here we go. Hello, I may I speak to Michelle Lease?
Speaker 3: This is Michelle.
Speaker 1: Who's this? Hi Michelle, This is Trishaorr. I'm calling from sartif while looking and to hear them. Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: I have a couple of questions for you. Sure, we've been looking at.
Speaker 2: Your IF here in charge card.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we've also been noting that you've been buying things from us but also returning a lot of things at the same time.
Speaker 3: No, it's because I buy most of the things online, so you know, sometimes they don't fit and I have to return them. But I also change most of them too.
Speaker 2: That's really not an excuse.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm do you wear the clothes and then return them, because that's a problem with people.
Speaker 3: I wear your clothes.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: Because we also have on record here that you may have returned one or two items that we're a little stinky.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Never, like maybe you wore them to a party and then you forgot to wear your deodorant that night and you were dancing and then it came back to us.
Speaker 3: No. Never, never.
Speaker 2: All right, here's what I'm gonna need you to do. Okay, I need you to repeat after.
Speaker 1: Me, and I'm gonna type in that you said that you you'll never do this again. Okay, that's fine, all right, Here we go. Repeat after me. I'm michellelieh. I promise promise to never never buy.
Speaker 2: Clothes from here.
Speaker 1: I remember by close from stink them up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, stink them up.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't say that.
Speaker 2: I really need to get this on record.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I never did that.
Speaker 1: I mean you must have because it smells horrible, which it was actually the tankini and the bottom.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you take a shower?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do, because it's disgusting. It's like you haven't showered in like I don't know how long.
Speaker 3: I mean, is there any possibility that someone, you know, after that I've returned them, did that.
Speaker 2: No, it definitely came straight from your house.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, as a consumer, I would never do that.
Speaker 1: Well I I you know, I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 3: But I have work for me also, and you know, like to be I know what goes on in bookstores, and I would never do that. I've never heard of companies calling up their consumers and complaining about it's turning clothes and stinking them up, because I never I tried to on those clothes once. But for you to excuse me of having odor problems, that's just you know. You're saying that I need the order rid of that.
Speaker 1: Hang on one minute, We'll try and rewrite the terms for you. Okay, I'll see if I can change it up. Hold on one second, headquarters.
Speaker 3: They're saying that I have taken old that I will not shop and stink up.
Speaker 1: Their clothes on Michelle. Yes, okay, we've rewritten it. So here's what I want you to say. You ready after me, I'm Michelle Danilie. I'm miss promise to not shop a little eat m M.
Speaker 2: You gotta say that I promise not to shop at and return the clothes.
Speaker 3: And return the clothes.
Speaker 1: And I'm Michelle Danilie, and I Michelle am a liar.
Speaker 3: Okay, First of all, I'm not a liar. How would that be? How would I be lying when I have not done anything wrong other than you turned the clothes and that's it.
Speaker 2: One more time, I've rewritten it a little bit. Okay, Okay, I'm Michelle Danilie.
Speaker 3: I'm Michelle.
Speaker 1: Promise to go home, Promise to go home and watch Sesame Street.
Speaker 3: And watch Sesame Street. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: And learn how to take a shower. Oh no, big bird teaches that sometimes. Oh no, you watch Sesame Street, they teach you how to take a shower.
Speaker 2: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: I know how to take a shower, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I returned those clothes in perfect condition. If anything, If no, I'm sorry. Something must have happened from the time that I returned it and the time that you got it.
Speaker 1: Here's what I want you to say. You ready repeat after me. I'm Michelle Danilier.
Speaker 3: I'm Michelleton.
Speaker 2: Have been phone tapped?
Speaker 1: Oh we got you?
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participis
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning Show.