Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Player's Lounge broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Hecma Harrison, and Newie.
Speaker 2: Scruggs Players Lounge time here on a Thanksgiving Tuesday, two days before the Cowboys facement New York Football Giants. Heck Ma Harrison is here. Barry Church, former Cowboys safeties here, I am the Billy Scruggs. Yes, Yes, Yes. On Tuesdays eight thirty pm, one oh five three, The fan Jerry Jones Radio show is always hitting him. Boy, he just get a coaching staf. Have a shot of Hopium baby man like that? Hey? Jerry was asked is it crazy to rule out a contract extension of head coach Mike McCarthy. Jerry said, quote, I don't think that's crazy at all. It's not crazy. Mike McCarthy is an outstanding coach. This is a Super Bowl winning coach. Mike McCarthy has been there, done that. He has great ideas. In no place in my body, language or anything else. Have you seen indications to what we're going to be doing with this staff at the end of the year. We got a lot of football left. Man.
Speaker 4: That's some hopium for you right there. That's some grade a pakayaw non stepped on hop right there, man, you are pure, pure yours.
Speaker 2: My name is my name. That was the package out there. But when you don't know we're back, yesterday's price is not today's price, all right.
Speaker 5: But when you look at this man, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's maybe he's doing it because you know, McCarthy has been taking a lot of slugs so far this season from everybody out there, include myself in the media.
Speaker 2: You know, he's taking a lot of slugs, which rightfully so.
Speaker 4: I mean, the team is not performing the way we thought they would this year, and maybe he's trying to, you know, put a little shield over top of him, like, hey man, this dude is he's legit super Bowl which is all facts. Everything he said was facts. He's been to the top of the top, he's won a Super Bowl. He understands what it takes to get there. But you know, to me, it's just a little bit of hopium right there. I mean, when you got your team going out there and talking stuff after post games about offensive creativity and not putting as much work in as other players on the team that you're talking about the head coach.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just a little much, man.
Speaker 4: I just don't see other than winning out the rest of these games somehow, some way sneaking into the playoffs and getting to the super Bowl that you know, this stays where it's at right now. So I just believe it was a little bit of a shot of a hope. I'm in a little shield for McCarthy. Now, I'm I'm on that, I'm on that page. But then there's a part of me that when I'm listening to this, I'm saying, does he just like, does.
Speaker 2: This coaching staff?
Speaker 6: Do these guys deserve that kind of I don't want to call it a shot, but at least that slim, slim sliver of a hope that there could be amends for whatever. We came into the season asking ourself what the heck is going on? How do you how do you come into the season without giving him an extension? When do you get to the point where the team turns on them? All those things that the media has been on Mike McCarthy about since day one, when is the seat gonna get hot? And obviously five losses in a row, it couldn't be any hotter than it is right now. But just going back to the beginning of when the Cowboys hired Mike McCarthy, it was the end of the Garrett administration, and everybody's asking themselves like, all right, what are the Cowboys needing to change towards a college coach or well established, you know, pro coach. And somehow Mike McCarthy won the race to be the to be the coach. I think in these last I guess last three seasons, we've been saying there's twelve and five seasons that got to account for something, But it didn't. It didn't because you only got so close, right, And even when you look at this season where you are right now four and seven, you're asking yourself, okay, what's the how? How does this end with a bow on top? Like being like, come on, man, let's let's have some if we're gonna have some hopeum, let's have some right now? All right, let's have hopeum together, How does this thing end with a bow on top or anything positive?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Because nobody can see a way through these next six games that are left in the season to say that the Cowboys would make the playoff because what would actually absolutely be the cherry on top for Mike to afford to be any consideration other than the obvious, Right, I just look, I have a hard time trying to swim through all of this. I understand being told the obvious about coach Mike McCarthy and who he is and what he's represented in the NFL his whole career, but right now, man.
Speaker 2: Did he deserve that? You know?
Speaker 6: Could we have just gone on the set, because I mean, he's already been on the hot seat and it's already been a fuegone conclusion how this season is going to conclude, Right, So I'm torn on that, you know, I'm torn on it for sure.
Speaker 2: Here's how I'm not torn Because when you say contract extension because Mike Mike is up at the end of the year, you are now signaling you want X amount of years more of this, meaning, okay, if you're if I miss agent, I'm asking for four years. So when Jerry says, I, you know, don't rule this out. So you're telling us we could have four more years of Mike McCarthy or five more years of Mike McCarthy. This is November. Remember, clearly Jerry was saying just because I said it doesn't make it. So it's November, guys, It's November. And you know you felt good because you beat Washington. Okay, you feel good? Emotional?
Speaker 6: Emotional and what you're calling it, and it's just saying the emotions are hot.
Speaker 2: You catch me, I'm vulnerable? Are you this what you're saying? I'm vulnerable?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: That what you're said. Right now, it's been fifty one days since he went on one O five three the fan to talk about it? When fifty one days? Okay, so man, catch you, I tell you I see it. Yeah, yeah, of course, why come on now? And you got the giants coming up here. It's another dug Possibly he's a positive person. He so, yeah, you say it's November, maybe January is when at the end of the day you'll have everything out there in front of you. And yes, we can talk about the injuries, you could talk about we can say that. But when I hear this, I mean, man, you should put out a shot of hope. You're like, man, this is football. Barry you played. You played the more emotional game.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Emotional. You go out there, you sit all the time. Cats go out there, make a big play. Man, what you want to Let's go, let's do what. You don't even like you in the game. You hug them up. Man, we did it. Man did this.
Speaker 8: I hate you, but we did it. Man, he's fighting the training camp. I ain't never invite you over to my house. You ain't never come in to my house. But you know what, we just want to play off. We did it, man, I love you special. Yeah yeah, I didn't see it all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just sit out asking. I love him. I love what.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, one more win, one more win. The love is the love face gonna be over the time. The other day, you aren't coming up. I remember somebody wants crying at the pulligan y'all.
Speaker 2: If y'all do that, it ain't fair emotion. That's my quarterback. God. The next thing, you know what happened back they hating each other.
Speaker 4: Seeing it to his emotional He don't even know your name over there, hug it.
Speaker 2: This is just the greatest dude, though. May him pass you up in the locker room. Not even say your name. That was Mike will say, no days, I do it all. I seen it all man. I was hugging and everything, like we best spend fifty one day. Since that man got on the radio. You know, they couldn't hammer it, couldn't beat him up. They won a game, man. They asked him a question and yeah, you answered it. I look, here's here's what's pretty wild. I don't know if you saw saw this stat, but it's in the game notes this week. If Mike McCarthy wins on Thursday, he will tie Bill Parcells as the fourteenth winning his coach in NFL history. Damn, that's crazy. That's pretty impressed. That is very impressive.
Speaker 6: So you know, as you compare careers between the Tuna and McCarthy, yeah, you know, Bill Parcells has.
Speaker 2: Two Super Bowl wins, is all. I'd like to say. Never won one without Bill Parcells. I mean, Bill Belichick on the staff is a coordinator. But you know the guy's got so he's not this is a good football coach. Jerry's not. Jerry's not blowing smoke when he says this is a Super Bowl winn. It's a good football coach. He's a good football coach. The resume says it fourteenth all time and wins in this league. And there's been some great coaches, I mean right now, if you think about it, he's won more games than John Harborugh in his career. He's won more games in Sean Payton in his career. Both of those gentlemen have won Super Bowls. Only right now, the only guys coaching right now we have more wins actively than Mike McCarthy are Andy Reid Mike Tomlin the only ones. So this is not some buster coach. Okay, this this isn't that that dude Denver had out there, Nathaniel Hackett a couple of years ago. Okay, we talked coach. It's about coach soul in Miami, and we'll talk about a guy who's got some But but the way this thing has been set up this year, man, none of us would be surprised at the end of the year that he's gone. Because Jerry put that, how about this what we you know, you got kids, we talk about you, your youngster, who's who's a really good football player? Right now, it's about actions, right of course, right speaks so loud that you know your actions to speaks, so you gotta say nothing.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: If you loved him so much and he's it's good, why don't you watch in that and give an extension. There's no nothing is preventing Jerry from that. He can walk and hit the You know what, Mike man, I saw we did in Washington, Man, we had to have our you know, offensive line was jacked up back of course all this man we hung in there. We beat dan Quinn, who knew what we were gonna do. They were out there waiting for us. How a house full of blood waiting waiting to see the Titanic scenk and we rose from the ash like the phoenix. Jayson said, here and jay Z was at the game. Okay, did it for the jiggerman. McCarthy got dust off the show. Jerry can walk in there to day. They say to Mike, because you got not in that, Prouse, but a contract extension. Ain't what here it is? Take it, take it.
Speaker 6: But well we got reasonable doubt that boy put on fire, right doubt got to give you gotta give Mike. You gotta give Mike credit for being a really good middle man. He came in and there's a lot of coaches in the league that couldn't coach here. There are a lot of guys, I mean a lot of names that you call. They couldn't They couldn't do this job. They couldn't be told who the LC is going to be and who their d C is going to be. The narrative, no matter how you write it on mich McCarthy, is going to have to include He didn't get a chance to choose his own OC, his own d C, none of those things. And when he when it fell through the floor, as far as DC was concerned, it was either he do it or somebody else do it. He made the decisions when they counted. But you know, he did pick Mike, no one, he did.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 6: But the pivot was mean though. The pivot was mean, and he turned immediately to dan Quinn. And again if dan Quinn was his chouse. Nobody ever asked, you know, did you choose dan Quinn or was he chosen for you? But either way, that was a great decision.
Speaker 2: We did ask Stephen, we asked that was one of those the media party in Malibu, and we we'd asked Steven. Steve said, no, this was Mike's choice. Okay, because I said, I thought you guys chosen for He said.
Speaker 6: No, no, So how is so in this season, in this final season, what would you say the narrative would be? What would be the narrative of this season? What would you say the narrative would be for this for this season? Would you include injuries? Would you include talent? Would you include any of those things? The hiring of Mike Zimmer Would you include any of that in the way that this season is plays out? It's been a failure, man, I mean, but there are reasons, cause and effect, right, what what was it?
Speaker 2: So? So heck me ask a really good question. But this comes down to what the owner now we can have We can feel all kinds of ways. I mean, Clarence Hills wrote many times before he said, hey, Mike, get set up to fail with the way this team was running, actually set up for failure. Barry talked about it before. Man, it's a rebuild the way it looks here. So we could say all this stuff, but the owner thought this was a good team, and so he gets to make the final call. Hey, man, I'd have given Jimmy Johnson anything he wanted to stay. What you want, Jimmy the owner didn't do that. Owner made a chant. Owner came out say anyone of a five hunder coaches could have won that Super Bowl. So he's a different guy. So you ask a question. He's on one to five through the fan. Earlier this year he said, look, you got to take it all into account. So the fan base and this is just my opinion, just me, just mean dude who covered this. While I believe what happens at the end will dictate what the owner does. If you know, they should beat the Giant some Thanksgiving dag December is going to be interesting here. Okay, let's break out the games here, guys.
Speaker 6: So wait a minute. So what you're saying is you went out, you make it interesting. Let's not barrassed you make it interesting. Now the question is, guys like Michael or your leaders are are coming in and they are co signing for Mike and saying, you know, look, we can't close.
Speaker 2: Look at what we lost.
Speaker 6: We didn't have our guys. Look at what rookie offensive line. Defensively, we were already down depleted we started off.
Speaker 2: We got come on, if we give it another that hit the set, No, come with me, come with me.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 6: The narrative is you're right, you're talking about the talent. You guys have all said it.
Speaker 2: Don't matter. Michael Irving was so mad at Jimmy John's get fired. He threw a trash can at us, and he doesn't care what the players think. This ain't the Raiders. This ain't the Raiders. Antonio Pierce, Jerry go do what Jerry wants to do. Matter. Traitman didn't want Jimmy gun. Now those guys wanted Jimmy gunn Jimmy got got. This will be whatever Jerry Jones wants it to be. Today, Jerry's sitting here giving you a hope him that Mike mccarthur could come back. But just because I said it doesn't make it so came out the mouth of Jerald Wayne Jones. So I'm not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever gonna forget that. It is November. He feels good because they beat Washingtone on the pack Man. December, see it going down. December has got the Bengals. December Bengals at Panthers home against the Butts. It's on NBC for now at Philadelphia home against Washington. Man.
Speaker 6: You make it interesting. You you saw what you say Giants. Wait a minute, you already got one.
Speaker 2: You got one now, Giants, Bengals, Panthers, Buccaneers, Eagles. Let's take a break.
Speaker 7: This is.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting we're talking about. Brought to you by on Dallas Cowboys. Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler. That's one eight hundred g a m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 9: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 2: Prescott keats slides with a first.
Speaker 9: Down invest like your icons, where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot com perfect pro.
Speaker 11: My goodness, wow, did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 9: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To get started.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now. Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 2: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 6: Tis the season for youth football and dance camps presented by Invisi Line. Don't miss your chance to learn from the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders at dance camp on December twenty seventh and former NFL players at football camps on December twenty third and twenty seventh. Celebrate the holidays with the Cowboys. Register today at Dallas cowboys dot com Slash Camps.
Speaker 2: Cowboys taking on the New York Football Giants Thanksgiving Day. Cowboys are favored in this contest. Cowboys gonna wear blue, by the way, all blue. Got to beat them up blues, the cleanest jerseys. All blues.
Speaker 6: Man, I used to hate them. We used to think they was as yeah ery.
Speaker 2: Those were the Navy ones, and then they went to the Royal Blue ones later on. So they're trying to rock leanat them up blues. So many colorways they can use, but they stay throwing out that all way been wrong with that bro tradition, tradition winning champions and won too many championships and save these other gimmicks players Las brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. He's bury Church for the cowboy safety? Is he Maharrison here? I'm new with Scruggs. Okay, So dissecting some of the words from Jerry Jones who just said, you know, not crazy to rule out a contract extension from Mike McCarthy, and I said, when you talk contract extension, you're talking about signing up for another four years. You want four more years of Mike McCarthy. That's what you would be saying. Your Giant game is here on November twenty eighth, and then you got a nice little break. You don't play until Monday, December ninth against the Cincinnati Bengals, so that takes you into December. So this is your December home against the Bengals at the Carolina Panthers almost beat Kansas City and game. Then you got a Sunday game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this night on NBC. I think it flexed. Then you've got a road game against Philadelphia, and then you end the season with a home game against the Commanders. If they let's just I'm gonna feed into you, I'm gonna sprinkle a little I'm gonna throw some light talk about they run the table. We'll be talking one six, now and ten and seven. That's that's what nooid picked them finished. Squeak you in there. That might squeak you in there.
Speaker 6: I squeak you that would that when you that would win you the division too, isn't it. No, I'm talking about NFC games. If you only if you win all your NFC games and you beat I'm talking talking about any division, don't those division games matter?
Speaker 2: So you try to say they're gonna go on this run, I'm just saying, what if they do?
Speaker 4: If they if they sneak crazy, break it down for us crazily, they sneak in.
Speaker 2: Freaking out? Would that be like that? You're talking about a seven game win streak, seven seven games, it's I don't believe it will happen. It's outland. But if you're to do that and sneak in, even if you lose the first round, I pull out the sheet of integrity, pull out the she I know I went nine next. I don't think this is going I'm talking about overall these wins. Okay, okay, let's go to cheat might enough, Okay, starting my boy starting with the Giants. Okay, going down the sheet of integrity, Barry, you have them beating the Giants, You had them losing to Cincinnati, you have them beating Carolina, you had them beating Tampa Bay, you had them losing at Philadelphia, you had them winning against the Commanders. Hekma, hecma. You have started with the Giants. Ironically, you have the beating. He's got it beating the Giants. Bechma has them losing at home to the Bengals, winning against the Panthers, winning against the Buccaneers, winning against Philadelphia, and winning against the Now that that would be enough? What that I mean? I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: As far as I'm saying as far as the division, I'm just all I'm talking about is the NFCS.
Speaker 2: The divisions out. If if Philly wins two more games, it's a right, Okay. So I have them being the Giants, being the Bengals, being Carolina, being in Tampa losing, the Philly losing to Washington, and of course our sheet of integrity was done with Dak Prescott as soon as here, I'm just not I'm not ready to entertain any of this. They get back, may get take back digs. Finally you get the the you know corner, let's go away.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: This man that flipped you there would passed me to ding the break. Ain't no way, man, It's just so they're gonna be they gonna beat the Bengals. No, they're gonna get two doves off of this. Why. Yeah, I can like the New York and Carolina, like the Bingles. Yeah, I like the Bengals. I mean again, stopping the past. Man.
Speaker 6: All right, now, y'all know we got back now, he said, James, we got y'all. I'm just saying that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Shaying the same thing in Washington about being able to stop scary terry and come on now, I never said you, but don't don't point.
Speaker 2: Don't point. You don't point to the Bengals like, oh you're gonna stop. I mean what you mean seven the boys is put on that. I mean they're gonna tell to big buglesmere get thirty twenty plane, you breaking up o stuff.
Speaker 7: You know you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying that I've been you finally got your You landed that one right now, I forgot about you landed that were right he did? I was that was we all turn have we not fat some more than others? Just went off the plane on the board. That was real me eating sasty cakes that and then we picked out that. Wow.
Speaker 12: By the way, no, no, no, what he did. What he did was what he said, we don't We're not going to even do that. We're not going to even do the taste the cake. Danny said, here's the one that Danny said.
Speaker 6: We here specifically Daddy because Daddy came back to vacation.
Speaker 2: Man, why you do me like the tast the cake you're talking about? Willis orange pumpkins? Yeah right, that was wild the pumpkins. That was wow. Man. So the Bengals, then you gotta go to Carolina showed you this week they are improving. It's not a gimmey game. Tamp Bay went up there and blew out the Giants. So Baker Mayfield playing for something Eagles. You know what that is, y'all know what that is? The MVP of the LEA. That's on a whole other level. And then the last game of the year. The commander is probably gonna be playing for some years.
Speaker 7: But but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you's about seven game win streak, bros.
Speaker 6: That is kind of remarkable to make you go back to the well one more time if you put finished like that. Man, they about to get.
Speaker 2: This three years, okay, when you say, well, you're not just going for it four years, four more years when you bring him back, it's going to be a four year extension. Now, I'll also say this. Let's just say, let's say Mike McCarthy goes on some run, God's contracts up, he didn't have to come back here. Yeah. True, that's true. That is very true. That man, I'll go coach, I'll go to I'll go get that shot con bag. You know, a lot of cobboys have done it, done it. It's a good bag. It's a good bag. And you don't even have to finish the contract front loaded. Get you a five year deal, your head coach over there, you may do two three at your front load the whole thing. That low package coaching Jackson ain't the worst thing in the world if it's a nice little little deal up front. But come on, man, we're we're we're there. There's so much there's so I will say, no way, there's just a lot that has to happen. Man, there's a lot that has to happen, and just you first all, just beat the giants this week. But I go back to this simple thing. You caught Jerry on a good day, fifty one days between winds, and an optimistic man is going to say, optimistic thing outside, it's a beautiful day. That's how you feel. Beautiful day. Man, I got it. I would not take him serious, Okay, I would. I would not when he said I can see it, I can see. Yeah, we see a lot. I think you don't see my guy getting getting another round at it once again. We're talking four years. He's not. He's not about to say, hey, I'll do it. Two year deal. Now he's gonna do that. I mean, the man in his age's gonna come here, man, get us a get us a respectable contract.
Speaker 4: Do you think his body of work has added up enough to just because he has this one year where it's like, man, you think his body of work since he's been a cowboy coach man.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna act like these these these weeks we saw in the first quarter on our timeline didn't exist. Firehall terrible. Let me do so. Now everybody you know go get on this. Yeah, come on back. I mean I don't see it because it's been set up to the standpoint of that we're gonna we're gonna make a move. We might feel good right now, man, feel good? Okay, this is no. She don't talk.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: M hmm. Let's see what happened after you go through December. We see how decembers are around. Have been tough. It's been tough the past couple. Okay, we folks were here. I see what got going. Man, that shimmering in your eye like no, no, no, no, no, no, trying to president, trying to find juice take that who I'm just listening and yeah, I I don't. You know, Jason Garrett was able to always figure out how to survive. He did a lot of eight eighths. Eight and eight won't save this guy. Okay, I'll leave it this way. But I always said before, let play out. Yeah, let it play out right now. If I was if I had a Draft Kings account, I would say, there's but you don't be a new coach here. But I don't I do what his dormant. It won't actively even acting maybe about three four years, you know, I got with them free things, and they gave us like one hundred dollars. And once that money was gone, I was like back, you know, I actually how you send you? They send it the emails I put hit on there like like a block sender black, unsubscribed. I'm not about to go out here but do this.
Speaker 6: But no, man, it's a tough place to be in for Mike, you know, finishing the season up. The team hadn't quit on him. That's a good thing. That's one thing you could point to is say that you hadn't seen the team quit on him.
Speaker 2: You're not, you know, getting ready to tie Bill Parcells for fourteenth all time in the NFL wins. If you don't know how to coach and you don't know what you're doing to do it this long, the man is it. The man's a good coach. This is This has just been a real tough year. I think it's been a tough year for anybody. I think if Dan Quinn was the head coach right now, he'd be challenged as well. I mean, the roster's not the same. The injuries have hit. It's hard, man, this is hard. They had a they had a fantastic week. Man and they should have another turnaround here and get get to win row and then see what December holes. But I'm once again if Jerry really, really, really had all this admiration, really wanted, Mike McCarthy, all you gotta do is walk up in there right now. I mean, contracts, do it?
Speaker 6: How would that change this team if that happens. How would that change the dynamic of everything that's happening right now? If the guys that the future, guys that want to be on this roster, the guys that are on one year deals, how does that change their mind?
Speaker 2: If you have that out, I got the answer for you right here on the playnge about You by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas cowboy dot comis Berry Church is having to hear some new scrugs. Hey, Danny McCrae, here for smoothie King.
Speaker 7: You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, So treat yourself right with new coconut smoothie bowls made with real fruit, crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the right scoop up new COCOMs, movie bows, only a Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 13: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yeti's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed YETI Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions, and on yetti dot com. Check it out today. YETI Official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 14: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, The distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at nflshop dot com, slash Hugo Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores hashtag Beer Own Boss.
Speaker 11: Raising Canes presents the other rules of football. Rule one, Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to order Cane's chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of chains when it comes to winning game day Caines Rules Raising Canes Chicken Fingers one love Go.
Speaker 2: Cowboys to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 6: Capture a frame worthy family photo with Santa at the Star Presented by Monument Realty, Senna will be spreading holiday cheer at the Cowboy theme cottage in the Star District from November twenty second through the twenty through December the twenty fourth. From more information and to book your visit, head to the Stardistrict dot com slash Santa By.
Speaker 2: The way, the Vido is not one hundred to play Thursday. He's sore playing a full game. I'm getting out of pocket. Just stop and playing.
Speaker 6: Just I'm sore.
Speaker 2: Reservation, come in right. Dave All said he's hopeful that the Vito will be ready to make his second start of the season after replacing Daniel Jones said, I'm sure he is officially projected to be a limited participant in Tuesday's Walter, I want that tape out there, and it's already out there. He's got a four arm that's sore. Gott what a fore arm? Forearm that's sore? So it what forearm fore arm is sore? Or Drew Locke is going to be taking reps in practice just in case. And so today's the last day because they got to get on a plane tomorrow and come on down here to Texas get ready for UH organizations and shambles. So yeah, then and they all talked to Malik Davis who said that you know what he said about the team, and he was backing on that gu but y'all, y'all, ye come on, man, now, he was hot.
Speaker 6: He was he was hot, boy, he did I mean, you talk about a young guy that he has no understanding about anything.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no media training, and there's no calming him down. There's none of that.
Speaker 4: And get it like he's a young, hungry dude. He wants to go out there and help his team. But my man talking like he was t o out there or something like doty.
Speaker 2: Oh, give me the ball. Come on, you know what I'm saying. That just that's wild to me.
Speaker 4: Man, Yes, that that who's who's this guy in the locker room? That's like, he's a great talent. You're talking like you just just the subla somebody.
Speaker 2: We'll see battle. So happened before the break? He asked the question again.
Speaker 6: No, I was asking a question like and right now, as far as the locker room is concerned, he's he's obviously these guys haven't quit on them.
Speaker 2: They still believe in the season.
Speaker 6: You have your leaders and people that that you would say are going to be the guys on your team going forward. If you give Mike McArthur an extension, what does that say to the rest of the team, How does the rest of this play out?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Does that change your trajectory when it comes down to the draft, Does it how does that change everything? Because it's been soft rebuild, you know, in the words of but you, I mean you got to give the injuries. All of those things are there. You're going to say the talent, you underestimated the talent from the offensive line to the running back to the wide receivers. And I'm talking about the injuries because you lost your defensive end in training camp, you lost your draft pick, you lost your star veteran only on your defensive line. All of those things impacted your season. Right, So this is the same coach that you're we're saying is gonna tie uh Bill Parcells with another win?
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: He's not a bump coach. He's not a buster, right, a buster? H But how does that? How does that problem?
Speaker 6: What does that do for the team? Does it galvanize these guys? Is that change what you do in the off season if you keep mine?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it, but I mean, you got the guys that you know a couple of weeks ago is just questioning the man's work ethic. And then you got you know, only strong wide receiver a couple of weeks ago saying the creativity is a problem. Offensively, who's hited offense.
Speaker 2: Haven't won a home game, man.
Speaker 4: And those are your two best players. You're too so you signed him back for the four years. Do you think those cats are gonna be excited about it? I mean, have one home game they don't want Homeman.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, Cowboys Giants coming up on Thursday. And Jerry does a great job of having yeah yeah, yeah, by good, okay discussion. What heck? Maharrison, thank you. He's very church, He's christ either way, game you see it.
Speaker 3: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.