Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That's all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things bill O'Reilly, Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you you know?
Speaker 2: I'm okay?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? You're just okay? The world's a safer place, you gotta admit. But before we get there, I have to go back to last week. Last week Wednesday, you have regular hit on this program, which which is your favorite favorite time of the week. And I told you last week that when we reconvened this week, what did I tell you would have occurred?
Speaker 3: In the interim?
Speaker 2: You were right about the bombing in Iran.
Speaker 1: I said Iran will not have nuclear capability this time next week?
Speaker 3: Did I not say that you did?
Speaker 2: Now that.
Speaker 1: You see, you should take You should take notes every week, every day, and then you can put it on quote the factor and it'll help you, you know, help inform the folks.
Speaker 4: You know I I'm being a jerk.
Speaker 3: Just tell me I'm a jerk and we'll move on.
Speaker 2: No, you generosity is stunning, and I can use all the help I can get on my many successful ventures.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, now we're both being egotistical.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I believe the world is a safer place. Uh, it is idiotic. And I can give you verse and chapter I won't waste your time. But the overwhelming use of force here and the precision and the sheer courage and the professionalism of our military, and the president's decision. All these past presidents ah Ran can have nuclear weapons or Rayan can have nuclear weapons, and Donald Trump actually did something about it. And what's even more remarkable is, you know, the combination of what a role was able to accomplish. We did the heavy lifting on these three nuclear sites. And the more astonishing part of it is, at least for the time being, a temporary cease fire. That is something I never would have, you know, predicted.
Speaker 2: It is a positive development to the world. And then, if you don't believe that, I want to hear your point of view. There are two things that really bothered me about this. All right. So, if you're opposed to Donald Trump's order to take out the nuclear facilities of a terror nation, what's your plan? B Are you willing to just let it go? So I had Eric bowling on the nose of news last night. You know our former Fox colleague.
Speaker 3: And you know Eric, well we've been friends for years.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, he's kind of a quasie isolationist. And I was basically saying to him, Look, if you don't want to get involved with Iran or Ukraine, then we're going to have worldwide chaos. I means Taiwan's gonna go these China will expand all over the place, Footin will go to Moldova, on and on, and I are you willing to accept that? And you know he has a little bit and bullying. Smart guy is a good guest. But that's a simple question. And of your isolation is you need to answer that question. But I want to I want to get into you with something I think you may have missed, Hanny even can.
Speaker 1: I add one thing to this and then you can hit on what I might have missed And and that is there.
Speaker 3: And I'm not talking about Eric at all. I never have a bad word to say.
Speaker 1: And I totally accept that there is within the conservative movement the Maga movement. But the Maga movement is really defined by one man, and that's President Trump. But there's been some that are interpreting him no forever wars as being isolationism, and perfectly. You know, anyone can have any opinion they want, and I'm open to free and open discussion and exchange of ideas and opinions. Some have taken it personally. I haven't. I don't go there. It's a waste of my time. But the reality is they're forgetting the history of Donald Trump. This is Donald Trump. He's not an isolationist. He wiped out the entire Isis caliphate that grew under Obama and Biden. He knocked out Solamani on that tarmac, He knocked out Bagdaddy and associates. He dropped the mother of all bombs in Afghanistan. And yet that is consistent because he didn't get drawn into a forever war in any one of those cases. And I happen to agree with the Trump doctrine, I would call that the Trump doctrine, and that would be the doctrine that I adhere to. I think I'm very consistent, and I think the President played this perfectly. I don't think it could have gone any better. It went better than I would have expected, especially on the ceasefire part. I don't know if it holds, but if it does, be miraculous.
Speaker 2: Well, the protective action, that's the historical name for it. And he didn't commit to any kind of long term action. He just saw a situation that he believed was a threat to the American people and he took care of it. And all of the other things that you mentioned come under that banner. But let me.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying is that Trump doctrine is different than the way others some people are selling it. And I'm like, I cover him every day. What makes some people think he's an isolationist because he's not.
Speaker 2: They're not. They're not as smart as you, Hannity. I mean, and we must.
Speaker 1: You know you're going to get me in trouble. You want to set up a big fight, all right? Whatever, All right, what were you going to add? Go ahead and tell me where you think I'm missing something?
Speaker 2: No, you miss You're missing a really good story. Not only but everybody. So while the planes were in the air doing their combat mission, there were two congress people that called for impeachment.
Speaker 3: Correct. I have covered the story just for the record, the go ahead, all.
Speaker 2: Right, but I've extended it cast in of Illinois and Castail Cortez of New York. I believe they need to be brought before the House Ethics Committee. If that had happened in a declared war, they could be charged with treason. Did you know that under the law if the war is declared and this one was not. This was a military action under the War Powers Act, perfectly legal because the president has a sixty day window. But these people, the cast and cortege should be called in front of the Senate Ethics Committee. So we called the chairman of the committee, Michael Guest, congressman from Mississippi, and he basically told me to go blank myself, Hannity.
Speaker 1: That's very mean to him, though that's never happened to you in your entire life.
Speaker 2: Well, not only does it mean, it's stupid.
Speaker 3: It is stupid.
Speaker 2: This is just think about it. You have American military people engaged in combat. Any mythile could have gone up, anything could have happened.
Speaker 3: And unconfortable. There are soulos people, oh.
Speaker 2: The actually they wouldn't even wait till the next day.
Speaker 1: And your well, in fairness, if we're going to look at the timeline accurately, the announcement of the president and it took most people by surprise.
Speaker 3: The beauty of this.
Speaker 1: They actually were able to create and manufacture on radar for the Iranians phantom planes that didn't exist, while meanwhile the real planes went in completely undetected, and the Iranians were thought they were firing at American you know, fighter planes and B two's, and meanwhile they were firing at a decoy that somehow they created. I guess with AI have no idea that technology is amazing. But you know, we all heard about it after the fact when the president immediately when they're out of danger, out of harm's way and on their way home, and that's when the statements were made. I think what's even more egregious that you have this Georgetown professor who appeared to indicate that he hopes that Iran strikes a US military base. And anyway, this guy, Jonathan Brown, Georgetown's chair of the Department of Arabic Islamic Studies director of the Prince Alowed Center for Muslim Christian Understanding, made the comments on his ex account. He said, I'm not an expert, but I assume Iran could still get a bomb easily, and I hope Iran does some symbolic strike on a base. Then everyone stops. Now he did take the tweet down, But as far as I'm concerned, you know, you're calling for an attack on Americans and our brave servicemen and women. I mean, this is how kooky the left is. By the way, I've warned you for years to get out of New York. Look at look at Look at the guy that's most likely, although I'm kind of hoping that Curtis Lee with there's if the Democrats split their vote, he might get a chance. He'd be like Rudy Giuliani two point zero. But I told you to get out of that place. You don't listen to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't live in the city. I live in the safest county in the United States of America and Nasau County as far as crime is concerned.
Speaker 1: But only by the way, the second highest property taxes in the entire country. Bill O'Reilly, I live there too, a state.
Speaker 2: In decline, a troubled state. Only twenty two percent of eligible voters in the Democratic primary cast a ballot yesterday, So you're getting what you deserve. And if this guy is mayor, and that's still not a fad of complete in November, then New York will descend as rapidly as San Francisco and Los Angeles. That's exactly what will happen. But I want to just make one more point about these Congress people and why the American public has such a low approval rating of Congress. This has got to stop, Hannity. There are ways to sanction people who are disloyal or who are treasonous. And I'm not going to say that these people should be charged with treason a cast in an Alcassio Cortes. But if the Ethics Committee in the House will not even take the time to bring them in for a hearing, we really don't have a Congress anymore. How bad does it have to be? And I was really really surprised by this guy, Michael Guest. He's a Republican and he can't be bothered with this. It's really outrageous.
Speaker 1: You know, Bill, I share your outrage, But to be very honest, I have a whole pile here of the insanity of the left. They tried to impeach Donald Trump again, and yesterday seventy nine Democrats voted to him peach Donald Trump. They don't know what the War Powers Act says it does allow that sixty day window. As you pointed out, no previous president ever acknowledged it. They didn't apply the same standard to Biden, Obama, Clinton, or any Democratic president or even past Republican presidents. And Donald Trump said, go ahead and make my day. And you know the things that the fact that they don't see the wisdom in this, you know, wink and Tony Blinkett, you know, was one of these people that sat there and lied to the country about all of these you know, twelve to twenty million illegal unvetted immigrants, many from countries would terroritize, including over fifteen hundred we know of from Iran, and Biden allowed knowingly allowed unvetted seven hundred and twenty nine people from Irana to the country. And people said, well, Donald Trump, he may he may ignite terror in the country. I'm like, no, the only vulnerability we have is because they let them in in the first place.
Speaker 3: Tom Holman was on my show last night.
Speaker 1: He said Democrats sold out our future for political power, and he's not wrong. The threat already exists. Bill O'Reilly, Have you heard me say that it's a matter of when, not if there's going to be an attack on the homeland, and I pray to God that I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: You've heard me say it.
Speaker 1: I say it constantly because it's a reality because of what they did.
Speaker 2: All of us believe us when I say us clear thinking Americans. It doesn't matter what party you're in, all of us believe that what Biden did for four years was as dangerous a policy. I think it was the worst policy an American president has ever embraced. And I mean, we've had some bad ombres in there. If you're reading confining the president says, you have you know that Biden to do that and to never acknowledge it or explain it.
Speaker 1: Why no, they outright light about it. They just and the media was complicit. Democrats were complicit or silent the most preventable national security disaster. And there are dead people because of it, and they have blood on their hands, mister O'Reilly, and they'll have more.
Speaker 2: And well, if I had ever gotten the opportunity to interview Biden, I would have said to him, mister President, do you not remember the Boston marathon terrorism thing? Do you not remember that that the two guys who did that were flagged and the federal government did nothing about them. They came in and they blew up people in Boston, and you have thrown open the borders to millions. This is two to millions of people. You don't know who they are, you don't know where they are, and there's nobody watching them. Yeah, the question that Joe Biden should and nobody. He didn't do any interviews, but even if he had, it would have been friendlies and on a campaign trail, nobody confronted Kamala Harris with that nobody and.
Speaker 1: That they didn't confront her about wanting to use taxpayer funded money for sex change operations for illegals either or Tim Walls wanting taxpayer funded college tuition for illegals. I mean, these people are crazy, They've gone nuts. Mister O'Reilly. I could talk to you all day, but I know you have other things to do, and we do appreciate your time and your analysis. All think simple man, Bill O'Reilly, don't forget go to Bill O'Reilly dot com. Bill, thank you. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 6: When fake news gives you lies, Hannedy supplies the truth.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity is on right.
Speaker 1: Now, All right, Jeffrey out in the United Socialist utopia of radical Gavin Newsom. What's up, Jeffrey? How are you this?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Boss?
Speaker 4: Thank you for taking my call, listening to tidbits of the mayoral race in New York and being in a state that keeps raising minimum wage. I really wish the voters understood that it's just a high school class president race when they promise all this, because if you understand profit margins as you do, and people work a job, if a company has a twenty percent profit margin on a twenty dollars an our minimum wage and they raise it to thirty, they're going to raise that twenty percent, which is six dollars instead of four dollars. So even if you make more money, you're going to be able to buy less with that money because the profit margins are always going to match. Economics are economics, and that doesn't change. And every time you raise a minimum wage, everyone's cost of living goes up. It doesn't go down just because you make more money, and then you're paying more taxes on it, so you make lessons and people just don't get it.
Speaker 1: Listen, it is everything that has gone wrong in California and New York is now magnified. And this is the most extreme. I mean, you have probably the most radical, extreme democratic government, you know, maybe competing with New York, maybe between the two states. I mean, it's and look at the results. Your cities, your towns are not safe and not secure. Quality of life issues are very, very real, and you have a lot of problems there and it's all caused by government.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's the craziest part is if they throw money at people, say here's more money, that's going to solve your problems, they don't realize that in the end, it's just thinking your states into further despair. The more money they throw at a problem, it's just getting worse. And it's the same thing if they keep voting in these democrats, voting in these people with these socialist mentalities, that will solve it all by more government control is just going to ruin their lives faster.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate call, but you get the government you'll elect.
Speaker 3: Linda. Are you happy about mom, Donnie?
Speaker 8: I hate Mom. Donnie.
Speaker 3: Tell us how you really feel.
Speaker 8: I hate him. I think he's dangerous, I think he's scary, he's an anti semi he hates cops. He hates New York, he hates America. He sits and hangs out with people who think that, you know, we deserve nine to eleven. I'll tell you what. He's a He's a little prince. His mother worked in Hollywood. He was in Disney movies. He goes by the name of card Mom and wraps about spicy fish. He's never had a job, he's never ran a business. He's going to destroy this city that once was the capital of the United States. It's already a dump, and now it's going to be a bigger dump. Only now it's going to be run over with freaking credit.
Speaker 1: You know, Pennsylvania is not perfect, but it's a lot better than New York and California. And you're in the Commonwealth. Thank goodness, Shapiro.
Speaker 8: I mean, honestly, I never thought I'd get to the day where I like Fetterman better than Shapiro.
Speaker 3: My god, Shapiro's real.
Speaker 1: It's actually he has been the biggest surprise of any democrat I've seen, am I in modern history. All Right, let's say I Anthy is in New York. What's up by Anthy?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: I thank you so much for taking my call, and I will say the start.
Speaker 3: You're right, thank you very much. Occasionally.
Speaker 1: You know, I never get credit, nor want credit, nor really claim it. But we are right on, you know, everything involving you know, the scandals and impeachment and Russia hoax, and you know all the other important issues that come up. I mean, you know, why is it we get Richard Juwel, Duke Lacrosse, Uva Fergus and Missouri Freddie Gray Baltimore. You know, we get it right in the media gets everything wrong. We work hard and you expect that from me. You know, you wouldn't listen to somebody that gives you phony information like the legacy media.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, there's three crazes I never hear, and I don't understand why. One is that they call us the right, because we are right. Everybody thinks that, but nobody says it. The second is a feat snobs really needs to come back into the lexicon perfectly, and the other damned fools and Democrats that needs to be said by everyone a thousand times a day until it starts getting through to them. But I take you for two reasons, and I'm exercised about both these things. One, I don't understand why Neahu even consulted and Vivingsagna, who is wonderful, why he even mentioned to President Trump the possibility of taking out the Iyatola. I don't understand why he just didn't go ahead and do it.
Speaker 3: Then listen.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get into the details, but I know enough to know that the level of coordination between the two countries was at the highest level, and a lot of what you might read or hear or see is not exactly accurate. And remember, you know, Israel really needed American help on these nuclear facilities. That was the biggest threat, an existential threat, not just to Israel but to the world. And so there's a lot more behind the scenes that we're never going to learn or you know, so we have to we kind of have to, you know, give them a little bit of grace in terms of what they decided together. But I know that the Prime Minister is extraordinarily grateful to the President for what he did on Saturday night. That I know, And if you would have told me on Saturday night that we would be here on Wednesday talking about a ceasefire holding in light of everything that went down in the past in the previous twelve days. I don't think I would have believed it.
Speaker 7: I don't believe it. O heartsmarts the president is. I know how good his instincts are. And for some reason, the first time I ever became aware of them, I was living in New York City in the eighties. I was a student at Cardozo Law School. I opened the New York Post and I saw a picture of him with the skating rink, and the words just came out of my mouth, out without foresight, Batman is going to be president of the United States one day. We are so suy to have them. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And I am every why.
Speaker 7: He may be talking about negotiating, but you can't negotiate with these people. You're never going to have an agreement, and a truce was them, you know.
Speaker 1: But but he's got to stay true to what his doctrine is and and Israel's going to have to do what they have to do. For example, if the Iranians start using proxies again to attack Israel, I'm sure that the Iranians will be blamed and that would probably be an end to the ceasefire. I mean, there's I can I can envision numerous scenarios because the radical you know Mulla's or at least those that remain and generals in Iran have been humiliated on the world stage, and I'm sure they want revenge, and I'm sure that they're thinking about rebuilding their ballistic missiles, probably in the back of their mind, rebuilding their nuclear ambitions and pursuing them again. But the president, you know, Delta, pretty send a pretty clear message today at the NATO summit when he said I'll just take them out again. Other presidents should learn from this. Future president should learn from this anyway, I Anthony, thank you so much, appreciate it. All right, quick break right back. We'll continue more of your calls straight ahead, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Former Senator Scott Brown is going to join us. He has a big announcement he made today. Will tell you about that. Get his thoughts on Israel, Iran, the one big beautiful Bill, much more, all coming up straight ahead.
Speaker 2: He's always been a street fighter who takes on the system, and Hannity is doing it today, fighting left wing powers.
Speaker 6: Who want to stamp out conservative poicces fighting fire with fire. That Sean Hannity my back of busy phones eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, you want to be a.
Speaker 3: Part of the program we have veto in Florida? Vito? How are you my free state? What's going on? Sir?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 3: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh hey, Sean? I wanted to pick your brain a little bit about this. The mayoral candidate there, Mandy or maybe what is his name is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How is it?
Speaker 3: Mom? Donnie? Is his name?
Speaker 8: Mom?
Speaker 5: Donnie?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, well hopefully we don't have to use it much, but how is it?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, well, how is it not possible?
Speaker 5: Don't remotely have a federal law yet that says you have to be born in the United States to be part of the politics, to run a major city, let alone. After that, then they become a Bernie senators and becoming a senator, you know, like elon Omar and the next one and the next one. I mean, this is this is what destroys are Congress. So it's like if we don't start at the bottom before they get to the top. So you know, We're we're beating a dead horse. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: This is why I've been saying to people that you know, these a lot of these states are gone. I will tell you if Mom Donnie becomes the mayor of New York City, I am telling you where I live in South Florida right now. Every major Wall Street firm has offices. Everyone that you can think of, everyone that you can name, They're all down here. Wall Street South is very real. Every major bank, every private equity group, every company you can think of on Wall Street is here. And at the end of the day, if this guy thinks he's going to tax you know, all of these these corporations into oblivion and the rich into oblivion, they are all in mass They're going to leave. Governor DeSantis is already saying they are going to be great for real estate in South Florida, and he's not wrong. If Mom Donnie wins, it will be an incredible exodus the likes of which we've never seen. But one thing I've learned about really wealthy people, and I'm not talking about trust fund brats, and there are I don't really know those people, to be honest, I just don't most people that I know that have achieved any success in life, they did it the old fashioned way, the hard way. And I don't forgrudge anyone's success. I actually celebrate success and meritocracy and hard work. I don't know any other way. I learned that from my parents when I was young, and it has served me well my life. But I can tell you the people that have been successful, maybe somehow there's a little luck associated with some of it.
Speaker 3: And I'm kind of lucky.
Speaker 1: I didn't get fired when I deserve to get fired when I was starting out, and then people were patient with me and gave me time to grow and develop and become, you know, more of a professional, and at least we can argue semi professional. But they're not stupid. You don't get rich by being stupid. You don't get rich by being lazy either. It takes, you know, a combination of hard work, smarts, dedication, maybe a little bit of luck, maybe God's blessing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I call my life an undeserved life, but I will tell you just watch and see what happened now. I'm hoping that New York City will mitigate this. The way to mitigate this is I hope Andrew Cuomo gets in the gets in as an independent, and I hope there's enough independence. There's now Eric Adams one of the guys running as an independent, yead, Andrew Cuomo running as an independent, Mom Donnie running as a Democratic candidate. And there's this one sole voice of sanity. Uh, you know, Curtis Sleiewa. Curtis Leewa lives, eats, breeds, sleeps all things New York and I can't. Every time I was ever on a subway, I'd run into the guy. He lived down there. The New Yorkers love him, and he cares about the city and he would clean it up very I think he followed the model that Rudy Giuliani set. Rudy Giuliani saved the city of New York. There's no doubt about it. And you know, forget about what you may disagree with Rudy today. As mayor, he was phenomenal. He did a great job, and he rescued New York City at the time it needed to be rescued. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you.