Speaker 1: The Boys. Welcome to another episode of Bustle with the Boys. I am your co host, Will Compton. I will be joined today by the One, the Only, Darren Bates. He's the host of Raw Room. He is subbing in today for the Boy Taylor, who's obviously still in training camp mode.
Speaker 2: They just got done with preseason Game three.
Speaker 1: Cut week is this week the Boys and our thoughts and prayers that he makes the team. We jumped into a lot of stuff this week. Bus Stop Sessions. We have that out now. We're gonna be going every Monday except next Tuesday. We'll be dropping that next Tuesday, but bus Stop Sessions is out. Go to YouTube. Please comment right now in this video, but also comment leave comments in the bus Stop Sessions. We made a really cool series that basically creates a platform for some badass musicians and artists that will be having come through on the bus our set. Go check that out. The bus and tailgate was all time. You guys crushed it on the rooftop. We were shouldered to shoulder. It was phenomenal. Guys.
Speaker 2: You guys though, You guys make the boy feel good.
Speaker 1: There's a couple that was telling me how they drove from Michigan at four am in the morning just to come to the bus and tailgate. Rachel, you guys brought your stud the little Wolf in his onesie, his cute onesie with the bus and onesie on. What's up Easton? His name is Easton. Shout out Easton, all three shout outs to the young Wolf. Where he's He's coming into it. He's gonna be a Tier one soon. But guys, it was awesome. We're gonna be doing that for every home game. But I just want to say, you guys crushed it. You guys made the boys feel good. We're slinging some merch. We're gonna have a lot of fun this year with those. We got into an update on myself, an update with Darren Bates. Our boy might be making a team this week. He's got to work out. On Wednesday, we got into Jake Paul and Tyron Woodleigh that fight the Huskers. How we're down bad right now. We get into that pretty heavy Trent del Ferrom was killing a kid in a high school in a high school football game. We get some into some Titans talk. Rabel's press conference clip to where he talks about how he scrolls Twitter He's seeing the people talk a little shit out there, so you better keep the same.
Speaker 2: Energy when you're on these press conferences.
Speaker 1: We also got thirty days until October, so big September coming up, you guys, catch it all, subscribe, rate, review all that stuff. Make sure you're subscribed on the YouTube channel, leave comments, talk, talk shit, give love, all that fun stuff. This episode is brought to you by Chevy, our grittiest presenting sponsor, the grittiest and presenting sponsor out there, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. The Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, hard working. Everything about that embodies that lunch pail guy, my Chevy sitting out there right now.
Speaker 2: A smooth, a smooth beauty. I don't know why I fucking said that, but smooth, smooth beauty.
Speaker 1: The design is big, bold and commanding. This truck turns heads. Partner with grit determination, you can do anything with this Chevy.
Speaker 2: Boys. You can tailgate, hauling, towing, off roading. Moving Day.
Speaker 1: Speaking of moving Day, our boy Garrett he needed a truck last week. He needed to move a bed. He calls up the boy, Hey, cop, I need some help move in a bed. I'm not into moving beds. I'm not moving to bed I don't like helping on moving day. But you can borrow my Chevy because that thing is dependable and it's reliable, and if you need it, it's yours. He comes to the house, I throw them the keys. He moves to bet, he brings it back. He's like, Yo, this is the smoothest ride I've ever been on it. It's a smooth beauty, is what he said. And road trips, all that stuff. Helping out your friend or family member. I just told you an example about helping out a friend. Chevy Silverado. Go to a dealership near you. Let him know the boy sent you. The boys our trucks are brought to you by Freeland Chevy. That's the local spot we went to. Go look up the boy Cameron. He'll hook you up. Tell him the hey, the boy sent you. Maybe he'll give you a sticker, maybe a little trailer hitch. He might even throw in a truck, who knows. Who knows. But go to Cameron, let him know the boy sent you. Go to Chevy dealership near you. All the shoutouts and love to Chevy Silverado are presenting sponsor.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're old.
Speaker 3: We done went through the shit we got college training camp. We don' went through that.
Speaker 1: Shit, right, and I'm about to be thirty two. Like a team inquired to me on day two of training camp and we're like, we want a flywell out with the intention to sign him. And the anxiety I got when I read that this is from my agent, I was like, hey, like, yeah, we're trying to hang on a little longer.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to go out there at the beginning and grind.
Speaker 1: Like for us too, like when we have when you have a resume put out, like teams know what they're getting at this point in our careers. Teams know what we're getting, yeah, and so are what they're getting. And so there's just no point to go and be on a ninety man roster early in the season if there's no like bonus or some kind of something tied to it that makes you feel comfortable to go out there, Like there's no point for us to grind on a ninety man roster and try to make a fifty three. And we've been doing that for our entire career, and we have enough film to show like, hey, we've showed you that we can wait until we get to the season. We've showed you that we can come in middle of the year and still perform and play well. So there's no point to be on the roster outside of like camaraderie being in the locker room.
Speaker 2: But it's like, you know, what's that worth?
Speaker 3: You can did that as soon as week want to start, as soon as you get there.
Speaker 1: Sure, and if you want to sooner, like you know, there's got to be incentive to do that. Yeah, that's always been like my stance on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see it always good when you have like coaches in that building like that should have been other places with Yeah, because they that's how I would say kind of I know for sure that's how I got this because one of the two of the coaches, they fuck with me heavy.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that's how you're talking about when when you're about to go out to your workout.
Speaker 3: Like they told the head coach like, hey, we need him, we want him, we like him.
Speaker 2: You've played for these coaches.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so that is good, but it's not even that head coach. It's just as you know what I'm saying, But they and then like he went and told me like hey, he texted me doing like a couple of days before they hollered at me like, hey, I'm going to holler at I'm going to holler at them. Hey, he talking about you, He talking about you. You should get a call some on. You should get a call on hour later somebody called me, hey, come on. And then but this is like last week too. That's another thing. It was last week. This happened last week. Yeah, and like it was a week ago literally Wednesday, last week. That's when that that got the call and that's when that is going go out there. But and that's when that's the first time for me right there too. That's that's a long gap in between what's the first time for you, Like somebody called a week a week ahead, a week before your workout or whatever. It says like we're gonna bring you out. Usually you know when somebody tell you that in football world, like that's a long time.
Speaker 1: Weeks they're sending you out within the next twenty four hours the quickest flight that they can get on like no more.
Speaker 3: Than like a day or two, because I feel like by the time they change their mind found somebody else get this this. I mean, it could be a good sign because I still waiting on my tenor.
Speaker 2: They just don't send one.
Speaker 3: Hey, I thought you were gonna get your own flight.
Speaker 1: Hey, cut the clip, cut the clip, don't put the clip here? No, but what was I going to ask you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So they're are you know, a lot of free agents, a lot of guys. Like from what I hear, like, teams aren't bringing you in unless you're vaccinated either.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what happened to me. Ship off real like the first time, same ship with you, Like two days in the train a count I had the same thing. Falcons hit me up. You've asked, Nah, didn't hear from them cancel that ship?
Speaker 2: Did they say canceler? You just didn't hear back from them.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they call back and said we can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you want I went around my arm the next day. Yeah, let me go. Now that I'm peer pressured my career to continue exactly, that's a whole that's a whole side fucking long ass podcast. Hey, Yeah, but no, it's it is wild that you know what I what I've heard too is teams aren't even messing with you unless you're vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Anytime I've been inquired.
Speaker 1: There's been three teams that have inquired, and anytime that the team's reached out, the first thing that they want they want proof of vaccination. They want you to send a photo of the vax card and everything else, and if you're not, they don't even mess with you.
Speaker 3: They don't even know. Nope, I know a couple of guys going through it right now. They if it was I get it was me. So I chose that to get stabbed in the arm. Lay over here, still trying to think about it, like the fuck you thinking about? You obviously don't want to be out there. It's just one or the other. But it's not that I mean, it is hard.
Speaker 2: I want to say it, right, I mean you guys have a different kind of perspective.
Speaker 3: Ye yeh yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's just interesting because like if you're vaxed, right, and I know now we're getting into like the vaccination shit, but I'm talking just from a football perspective, just from being in the end up being in the locker rooms if you're vaxed.
Speaker 2: So now we know that.
Speaker 1: You can still get it and you can still pass it on even if you are vaccinated. Now, teams, if you are vaccinated, you only get tested every twelve days. If you're not vaccinated in the NFL proto call as you know, you get test, you get tested every day. It's just like twenty twenty. If you are vaccinated, it's like a new you get benefit for being vaccinated, right, incentive to get vaccinated. So now knowing that you can get COVID and carry it and spread it, and these people are vaccinated are getting tested every twelve days, Like, who's just like me being me being vaccinated? Like if I have it right and I don't get tested for another eight days and I don't know it because I'm not symptomatic. Because I'm vaccinated, I can give it to people who you know aren't vaccinated, who or who are vaccinated. Like I feel like that's kind of what's happening right now. The cults they had just had guys test positive, like the Titans have obviously been going through some some COVID stuff, and it's like, you're getting tested every twelve days. Who's to say that you can't be carrying it and passing it along and you don't even know where the root is. Once people start, like the domino start falling, I just think it's like it gets confusing, like it gets That's.
Speaker 3: Why I was like, shit, is it one boiled down to it? For real? For it?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 3: You aren't right, that's your decision, and it's whatever followed on both sides. It's a it's a domino effect on both sides if you do and if you don't so.
Speaker 1: And if you're a free agent sitting out there and you're weighing it on, like and you have a hard stance and like I'm not getting vaccinated, then then you just got to know, Am I okay with not getting a phone calls.
Speaker 3: The rest of the Yearly? You probably don't.
Speaker 1: And if that answers yes, I don't, Like, don't just be up in arms like at the end of the day, like, that's what the rule is.
Speaker 3: We want to play, That's what That's how I decided, because hey, do you want to play? Do you want some bread? Yep? That's all. That's all you do.
Speaker 2: Put that ship in my home. I don't even know what it is.
Speaker 3: It might have made me better.
Speaker 2: Let's uh, what do we have next? What do we have next? On the dock? Oh? The busting game? They recapped the tail Get the watch parties showed out.
Speaker 1: That's another. Hey, that's another. It's an easy it's an easy answer for me. I was watching the Husker game and it came down to the wire. And we can get into the Husker stuff now if you want to.
Speaker 3: But it came down to the wire.
Speaker 1: We were driving, you know what I mean, Like we had to stop, we needed to make some plays at the end.
Speaker 2: It didn't go to the ball, it didn't go our way.
Speaker 3: Uh, but we were just to play. I wanted to see right here.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the returner who caught it going backwards?
Speaker 3: Not even called it nigga throw the ball? The fuck was that?
Speaker 2: I know? That's that's that's why?
Speaker 3: What what are they teaching?
Speaker 2: That's we're down tough right now. We're down bad.
Speaker 3: That they're not doing it.
Speaker 2: But you all right, you can't, you can't.
Speaker 1: Here's usually in correct me if I'm wrong, because you you know, I feel like you know more the ins and outs of the team stuffing that than myself. But as a returner, usually I think you're taught what heals at ten.
Speaker 2: If you have to back.
Speaker 3: Up, you don't go past seven inside seven and five, you know, like niggas like pac Man and right, they don't give a but seven like you said, heels at ten? No, no backup past the said.
Speaker 1: Don't pack, don't back, don't back up past seven yards or back inside the If you do, you let it go.
Speaker 2: You try and knock out.
Speaker 3: Are you talking with people like you draw there?
Speaker 1: You go try and body somebody before they get to the ball. Yeah, man, maybe playing the special team coach. I mean it's both like, dude, it's so easy, like and there's this quote too, there's this quote too, and I don't I don't want to. I don't want to bring that quot up yet because I feel like we're not really in the thick of it.
Speaker 2: But this is on both sides. Obviously.
Speaker 1: If you're a special teams coach, you're probably sitting there coaching the next day saying like, I've looked, what is our fucking rule?
Speaker 2: Like don't do X, Y and Z. My man, he's.
Speaker 1: Probably saying, like, you know, I was trying to make a play, like every young kid does. Every young kid thinks like they're gonna be the next Devin Hesser back there, or like they're gonna turn it around, or watch me, watch me work out type of thing, and then he slips into the end zone.
Speaker 2: His number one, his momentum catch it, go into the en zone and take a knee.
Speaker 3: But no, he can't take it. He can't take a knee right there.
Speaker 2: But he can't go.
Speaker 1: If he can't go into the end zone, his momentum can't take him back into the end zone.
Speaker 3: Nah, he called it at the one and then he wents the end zone. That's now that's safety.
Speaker 2: So he's got to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if he called it at the at the goal line, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, tak him back into.
Speaker 3: He would have to be in the end zone. Wise he's catching it, Like when he go back, he has to catch it in the end zone and then that's that's that will be a touchback. No, that's the only way out of bound strap rule. That's only with the sideline, right, That don't work with.
Speaker 2: Like if the balls at the one yard kickoff and.
Speaker 3: He's close on it to the hashes to the to the white line, then he can strive. I don't even know that's a college rule. I know the NFL here right, yes exactly, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah, yeah, Because I saw the U c l A. It was a punk return. Same thing the punt team, dude, the balls bouncing in like the one, and then the punt the gunner was going up and he jumped on the ball, which you should never fucking do. He jumped on the ball, but then he rolled it over and so the ball was still out of zone, but his whole body in the end zone. But it will still a down. A Doin got you horrible.
Speaker 2: And then the motherfucker tries to throwing the ball. But I don't understand that part is let's just make it worse.
Speaker 3: And that's the coach first game his era there, no this is he's on year four.
Speaker 1: Can you bring up Barsil had an article on uh Barsil wrote an article I think it was Jack mac maybe is that his name?
Speaker 2: I saying that right.
Speaker 1: I think he had an article on Nebraska and kind of bringing up the stats of Frostin's being there.
Speaker 2: It just it blows my It blows my.
Speaker 1: Mind that we get beat by Illinois, and no disrespect Illinois. They got coach Bilma. He's a good coach, like he wanted to be back in the Big Ten. He's a good coach and I'm not disrespecting Illinois. It's just like the fact that you lose two years in a row to fucking Illinois and in a bad fashion, Like you can tell you can tell some of its coaching, like sometimes we're shooting ourselves on the foot.
Speaker 2: But you just there as a fan because now.
Speaker 1: Now that I'm like thirty one, I've been out of it for almost a decade. Now you're starting, you're like see the side of like the fandom, because you get frustrated in the game, Like I'm sitting there tweeting, like, you know, lots of ball left, keep your composure, but I'm reacting to fucking every play happen to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like losing my mind, right, And.
Speaker 1: So you begin to like see this other side of like what the fans see, and you're like, Okay, this is why they were like that when we were playing. But you get done after the game and you're just like, what in the fuck is going on? Because he's got Frost was like he was a national champion in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Right, and he's as a player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was successful at Oregon as a OC when Chip Kelly was the head coach, when Orgon was winning a shitload of games.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He went on to UCF and took him from all defeated to undefeated in one year. Granted, Florida's got different cats. I feel like recruiting does play a factor, but he comes in Nebraska. Right when I was at Nebraska, Here, here we go, like when it was my day, back in my day, when I was on Abaska, it was we were nine, nine to four, ten and four.
Speaker 2: Every year we couldn't.
Speaker 1: We won some big games, but we never won the game that actually mattered like that we needed to win. And that's why people like hated Bo or like wanted him out because we never won the big game. We never won on national stage, and sometimes we lost in a bad fashion.
Speaker 3: Right, which I was still relevant though, correct, correct, But I'm trying to take you through this.
Speaker 1: But everybody that was understood what we were in the nineties, national champions culture, everything else.
Speaker 2: Like you had.
Speaker 1: Players from the nineties, you have people kind of like not calling for Bo's head, but questioning, like, you know, this isn't the culture we needed to be.
Speaker 2: We need to be that feared team that we were in the nineties.
Speaker 1: They end up running bow out, like at the end of the day, in a nutshell, they run bow out. And fans can be like, you know, he was like f the fans this and that, Like there's a lot that goes into that shit. But at the end of the day, Nebraska gets bow out of there. We bring in Mike Riley. First, we hired Sean Ikers, an ad that came in right after Tom Osborne, who's the most winning ist coach in college foot all history. They're done with Tom Milesboren. They bringing I christ I of course doesn't fuck with bo. He wanted bow out the chancellor. They wanted bo out. They get bow out, They bring in Mike Riley, They finally bring in their people. They absolutely just say they take fucking bags of shit throat in the trash can and light it on fire.
Speaker 2: That's ultimately like what happened. Like he wasn't good nice guy.
Speaker 1: And the stories I've heard, like the stories I've heard because I was still boys of players back on that team. They let him do whatever they wanted, like, hey, just be a nice person and think about what you do. You can't let kids do that from eighteen to twenty two years old. Bro, And they never had they were never this one. They literally got to do what the fuck they wanted.
Speaker 2: So they kind of ran it.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we were shitty as fuck as a Nebraska team. We got disrespected. We finally bring in Scott Frost, who I just told you what his background was, and you think, Okay, we got the guy from the nineties, We got the successful coach. Finally, U we finally got the person we want in there, Like this is a guy who's gonna bring it all back. Now he's got to clean up a ship storm that's happened with Mike Riley. Because that you kind of just create bad recruiting. You create bad examples like guys are it's hard to change the culture when it's already shit. He's had four years, and I think the frustrating part is there's just there's you don't see the progress, Like you don't see like steps toward being it better Nebraska football team. Like you see poor decisions, you see a poor coach football team, You see guys that you see the team shooting themselves in the foot, like they've had three losing seasons, which Mike Riley was the first losing season, and god knows how long you know what I mean, since winter fucking came and froze over back when the Niking came in the Game of Thrones, like, we never had a losing season, and we've had we have them with Mike Riley, We've now had three losing seasons. We have the NCAAA. They were investigating us for something I think of that they.
Speaker 3: Could have had Joe Burrow and they told.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I don't know that whole I don't know the implications.
Speaker 3: Of all that, but apparently transfers.
Speaker 1: We've had fifty five transfers, no Bowl games. We were under investigation with what they investigating, y'all. I don't even know what the fuck they just dropped it. Yeah, yeah, I think they dropped I think you know, we're probably trying to figure out, hey, how can we get a little one up, how can.
Speaker 2: We cheat a little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean I talked about this.
Speaker 1: Everybody's yeah, like we're down bad. We're down bad at a program that can't be down this bad. Let's like, let's cheat a little bit.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I think you was under investigation, yeah, for Cuba violations. I do believe they dropped that today. Yeah, they're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, these are down bad.
Speaker 1: We can't just we can't step on their throat, but go back to that one article. But yeah, you have fifty five transfers, no Bowl games. We're twelve and twenty one, nine and eighteen in the Big Ten free losing season, and it's just like, what in the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: And I'm not, you know what?
Speaker 1: And then you go on the side of the player, right I'm kind of reacting emotionally right now, I'm being the fan.
Speaker 2: But if you're on the side of the player.
Speaker 1: There's this tweet that Asian Martinez said, can you bring up that tweet?
Speaker 2: And I feel.
Speaker 1: Him like I'm with him because I was like this as a player. Whenever fans shit on us, it kind of creates that us against the world mentality. BO was always good at being like hey, because you understand it bothers like kids scroll these days, we all scroll.
Speaker 2: We scroll on Twitter.
Speaker 1: We see what people are saying and it affects your psyche no matter how tough anybody wants to come off. And we knew as kids, like we're scrolling, we're seeing this stuff. And Bo is just always like, guys, only worry about the opinions of inside of these four walls. Your coaches watch film, take constructive criticism, get coach hard, take the coaching, and those are the opinions.
Speaker 2: To get you gotta worry about.
Speaker 1: Fuck would everyone outside of these walls say that's just the mentality you bring, like when you're like that in that situation, because a lot of minority is the one that lives on Twitter. Everybody rooting for people that's out there too. But you're not gonna sit there and spotlight it because.
Speaker 3: Because you won't, that's not what's gonna get the blood get you to right.
Speaker 1: You can have one hundred goo comments and you see these dudes are sleeping on them. But Adrian Martinez messaged the fans after such a disappointing.
Speaker 2: Start, he's the quarterback. This is from Brian christ.
Speaker 3: Always a Martinez quarterback in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I don't know, you know, you know what I don't know. Adrian Martinez messas the fans. There's such a disappointing start. There's a lot of investment here on this end. We're going to get this right, so stick with us. We're going to play our tails off every week. And you know, the fans, it's like, okay, you know it's been four years now, it's been it's been it's been why I say.
Speaker 2: X Y Z a lot.
Speaker 1: But you know, that's the mentality you have to have as a player. And not to bring up another quote, there's I'm sitting here thinking on it. My agent sends me this quote from Tom Brady, and I believe it, and I think this is so, this is true because it's easy to do this.
Speaker 2: Football is the ultimate blame game.
Speaker 1: General managers, head coaches, players, quarterbacks, receivers, defense, offense. It's so easy to blame someone else. It's so hard to say I didn't get the job done, and we collectively didn't get the job done. That's the best part about team sports. I picked the team where everybody's like, hey, we got to get better. If not, what was I saying, it's not we get Oh yeah, okay, okay, it's not. I got all the answers. You guys just all screwed up. Accept me, Accept me. It's the exact opposite way to play this game. And you got to play together. And that's just fucking true. Man, Like, if that team's gonna get better, and if Adrian, like, if every player's got the mentality like we're gonna get this, right, you everyone's got to be sitting in there thinking like not looking at what the D lineman as a backer, not looking at what the D lineman did front in front of you, or what the safety you might have called on the back end, like if you didn't play the right call, like you got to know to yourself as your own individual, I fucked it up. Here's how I could have done better? Could it have Could it have played out differently if they would have done their part? Sure, but you're not gonna get better by pointing the finger or being like, coach, I did you know?
Speaker 2: I did my thing?
Speaker 1: Like he didn't get it right in front of me, or he didn't get it right behind me. If you all do that, everyone's gonna be called just pointing at each other in the ultimate team nine coaches, right, and it gets it gets to where you sit on the bus, right and players, And I've been in the same I've been on the same buses, and it's hard to speak up and go after your teammates, especially after an emotional loss, and people are guys are talking shit. Guys are like why we run this call, why we run that car? Whyan coach doing this one? Why and coach doing that for me? Instead, like, I know myself as a player, are we in the best situation? We might not be in this call, right, but if all eleven are playing on the same call, playing on the same page, communicating the right way, and believe that we can still get it done. You could still get it done.
Speaker 3: On a struggling team like that. You know that's not gonna be. That's not gonna happen, right, It's a snowball fact. And it's the same for like the coaches too.
Speaker 1: You can only assume that coaches are sitting in there and hopefully being hardest fuck on themselves because it's like, yo, we're not building this foundation or were the coach is not right, or we're not putting these guys in the right calls. And the good coaches call themselves out like they say, this is my When a decordinator stands up in a meeting next day, when you fuck something up and the de coordinator's like, hey, I fucked this up, Like yeah, DMPs was like that, he's like, this is my bad for putting you guys in this situation. You get that respect from the players, like I trust this guy because he's taking accountability for his mistake.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Now I might feel bad for talking shit because he's seen it the same way we all need to be seeing it. That extreme ownership and extremely accountability. I feel like Nebraska just doesn't might not have that right now, and I don't want people to take that opinion and be like, oh, that's paintbrush across the board. It's like, as a fan, it's fucking tough, but you've got to hope that that's the level of accountability Nebraska is taking because that's how they going to get better. And if not, man like it starts at the top. If the product's bad, you have to look at who the boss is. And right now, Scott Frost, as much as I'm rooting for him and everybody wants him to succeed, it's like, if you're not progressing at all, like we got to take a long, hard look in the mirror, like what's what's really going on? Because he's proven to be a solid coach, But.
Speaker 5: Now, how do you tell kids to stick around to where the transfer role transfer rules are so different now where guys can just jump ship and go play somewhere else right away, Like how do you make kids?
Speaker 2: I don't know because.
Speaker 1: I'm not in the locker room, and I don't talk to the boys, like I just don't know what's going on, Like I have my.
Speaker 2: Couple of sources that I'll talk with, but like I don't.
Speaker 1: It's hard to put a lot of weight in just those in opinions in general because you're just not in it. But if you're a player and guys are transferring and they're transferring for reasons, that might be true or might have justification, like you don't know, it could be something internal that we don't know about. But if it's something to where you're kind of weeding out the week because we need to build a strong culture, that's fine too, Like it could go that way and you just need it to happen, Like it is tough to build a program of that stature like overnight. And granted it's been four years. So I think what everybody's pissed off about is there doesn't seem to be any progress, Like there doesn't seem to be like if you're not a very talented team, you would at least see dudes not running into the end zone to catch a ball. You would see guys not a bad center QB exchange right fumbling the ball, like taking care of the like doing things that you can control, Like sometimes you can't help. You know, if a wide receiver catch the ball and he trips and falls, like that's just his fucking ability. People don't know, Like we just need better talent, right, But when Buck's calling me, when you like that, yeah, can somebody go get Buck? But when you're like when you're seeing ship to where the teams beating themselves and it's it looks like a not a very well coached football team, that's when it's like, you know what is going on? So that's my take on the breasient. I'm you know, I say all that shit. I'm always around with the boys. I'm always gonna stay optimistic as fuck because that's just like my nature.
Speaker 2: But I feel the fresher. What's so funny?
Speaker 1: JP, You're right, but I feel like, you know, I feel like I got to speak to the people who are very frustrated because people are like I've been doing. I've been a fan like Garrett, who's been a like you guys who have been fans of the Titans forever. Hang on, Buck, you guys who have been fans forever, like you gotta empathize, right, you gotta see like, Okay, what are they feeling? What are they seeing? And how can I try and put myself in their shoes? So oh hey, I'm a rational optimus baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Give you what's happening?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the busting with the boys. Yeah, we're on.
Speaker 3: RAM.
Speaker 2: We're living DJ Drama.
Speaker 3: Did you see that ship? Blase man? Did you see that ship? You know who DJ drama is, But this man was recording the video and all you can see was like forehead low right, and he was in somewhere dark, so he looked a little darker and they had a picture of DJ Drama right next to his bro.
Speaker 2: That's that's your Josh. Hey, that ship had me fucking I want to have him on the bus too.
Speaker 4: It's the freak way.
Speaker 3: You're just taking all the wrong room.
Speaker 2: Yes, is that what's happened?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like we we we held around. Did you listen to AJ's episode AJ Brown's episode on Row Room. It's a good episode. Yeah, I sat in on that. Asked a couple of questions, like we're all trying to help each other, rising tie lips off ships, You're not going to take your fucking negativity and bring it onto this bus and trying to vide the boys.
Speaker 4: Look at you coming to me with all kinds of aggression. You get off the radio show, and this is how the tables can mean that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why no free shoutouts a way of a whole ass camera, got you? Got you? Uh?
Speaker 1: Buck just arrived before we get into some other bullshit with Buck rising.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all.
Speaker 1: Right, hey, shout out the boys at cross Country Mortgage, no free shoutouts, like always, Cross Country mortgage is much like us at barstool and inside this bus.
Speaker 2: So people first group.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're dedicated to the fundamentals of mortgage lending, which results in a fast, convenient, and less stressful home financing or refining financing experience.
Speaker 2: Laking confidence. What's up?
Speaker 3: You're linking confidence over your words?
Speaker 1: Rates are unbelievably wrote low right now? Buck might not know that because he still rents. Don't pay the bank more money than you need to. Our friends over Across Country Mortgage make it super simple to figure out how much you can save on a monthly basis and over the life of your loan.
Speaker 2: The numbers can be staggering.
Speaker 1: Buck, click here swap up to learn more about your refinance and connect with your team over at Cross Country Mortgage, who will make the process as painless and as simple as possible and help you keep your money in your pocket so you can do fun things with it, like go to a Titans game.
Speaker 2: If you're a homeowner, Buck is not.
Speaker 3: And so you've been to my house.
Speaker 4: You own that house? Well, yes, that's ane house man. Okay, keep it moving.
Speaker 1: If you're a homeowner and haven't refinanced recently, Buck, maybe you should look into this. You may be leaving thousands, if not tens of thousands. Heck, who knows, you could be leaving hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table over the life of your loan that could be working for you in other places like the stock market or bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Oh good, good, good deal.
Speaker 3: Keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Rates are at all time lows, and they may may never get this logan. Call today for a fast, free rate quote. Our partners will save you a lot of money. Call today and our friends of our Cross Country Mortgage will give you a free home valuation that is free for just calling. Reach out. Reach out to them and see what they can do for you. And when you connect with cross Country Mortgage. Tell them that the boys sent you. Go to cross Country Mortgage dot com slash barstool to learn more about your future home buying experience or refinance your current mortgage. Cross Country Mortgage LLC n m l O n m l S three zero two nine All loan subject to underwriting Approval www dot n m l S Consumer Access dot org.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna cut you a break on that, because that's an incredibly long rad the.
Speaker 4: Cross Country Morgans cross Look at that cross Country mortgage ones are always a banger, dude.
Speaker 2: Remember those motherfuckers got me when I was out at the Barscoo Barstool Classic.
Speaker 3: Two dB or you as bad at at adrais as Oh No, people don't get us. I think it's because I'm too reckless over there. I don't give a fuck though, But no.
Speaker 2: Get you'll get to that you get.
Speaker 3: I ain't say I want to read one. I said you're oh no, I don't have power one. I'm just saying you're saying, like, did we get ass over at the raw room?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: If anybody's listen to this right.
Speaker 3: Now, you just know what you're coming to get.
Speaker 1: Maybe all American Pest Control all Americans. We're not going to give them this. We can't get free shots. You've already done it twice. It's okay, it's okay. They'll get their own Wednesday. Oh my god, did you happen to see our bus and tailgates and watch parties?
Speaker 3: And where were you?
Speaker 2: Why couldn't you make it?
Speaker 4: Because I work during the games and I have to be somewhere during the games at the stadium. But I did see it. Look like a great time you both were there. What about the tailgate? You're not working during the tailgate, are you? I'm literally doing a pregame show during the tailgate. You understand the games are like a sixteen hour day for me. Do you have any idea how media works? And no, not really, Just you fucking complain all the time. Sounds like rabel. Did you guys see the clip like it out? Yeah? That's all time rable, dude. I love it too, though.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, if you're gonna have that energy on social media, keep the same energy in here.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna be able to play it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're gonna be able to pay well, have to wear a headphones.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, let's do it. God, forbid, we wear the headphones. I need some experience, some rabel experiences from the two of you, because I know what we get these are probably yours. It's fine, I've heard this one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you did tweet it. Like I said, one word, I said a lot, right, what would he have to do? And I think, yeah, a lot? Yeah, correct. Look at the face he's thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 6: I get on here, and now's the chance for you guys all ask.
Speaker 2: Me all the questions.
Speaker 6: I can't, but it's a great chance for you guys to get all the questions that you have. You know, I got a lot of time, so I get to follow everybody's social media accounts.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys all have a lot.
Speaker 6: To question and say on social media, and so we should use this time now that we can interact and get all those questions answered.
Speaker 1: When he starts doing that, that's all, you know, and then kind that like you know, leans back what he's like.
Speaker 2: You know, we can get those questions answered.
Speaker 3: You know, looking at shit and just looking around.
Speaker 2: He's kind of looking around.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's when you know he about the fire.
Speaker 4: How fucking miserable is this man in quarantine? Like he oh he looks so unhappy in his house for the better part of ten days.
Speaker 1: He's a football guy. He needs to be around ball. No, I know, he wants to be around the boys. He loves with us. Who do you think he's talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know, well he's I was in this press conference. So he's talking to Ben Arthur, who's the new Tennessee and guy, he's twenty six years old. He has no idea, he's never he's never been vabled before. All right, we have all had our horror story. Is a twenty six year old, Yeah, all this stuff go ahead, and he got got So he asked a question about des Fitzpatrick is one of the new rookies. He's struggling, to put it lightly, and he didn't use the exact words that Rabel used in asking the question that the whole clip is so fucking qringe worthy because you can hear Ben on skates as soon as Rabel goes back at him, starts stuttering real bad. There's just an awkward silence. I'm telling you, I texted him after that press conference was over. I'm like, you're one of us now, because he got you. Fucking got you.
Speaker 1: That so did anybody have any questions like was during this press conference?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I said, just so, is there anything on my Twitter timeline that you would like to discuss?
Speaker 3: And he just kept it moving. Yeah, I gonna have Ray come back and give you out a ship. You don't think he does it every No, he doesn't do it because he read child. But that's where I get it from too. No way. No, when a situation when Bravee got there with Paula and the radio and ship and they sit and telling them me and then then Braby called me up like three four times, Oh yeah, Paula and the rest of them. So the whole time, like he'll be talking like I remember the first two two three times that I go up there, Hey they want you to turn music down? And I just walked back out, and like the fourth time he was like, hey, it's the same ship with the radio. I don't care, It's okay, so I don't have to turn down. No. Cool. That's how I got that energy from him, Like, yeah, you don't know, he doesn't give a fuck about us, like and I think I think it's I mean, there's days when he hates all of us, right, some days, but most time Rable hates everybody. Oh yeah, so no, you keep that energy.
Speaker 1: It carries a lot of weight. He carries a lot of weight on his shoulders, some unneeded.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be all good.
Speaker 3: But I love it. Though I like it, I funk with it. It don't bother me at all.
Speaker 2: No, you guys gotta eat that. Shut up.
Speaker 3: I love this even when he do it to play, especially when I sit right in the front he's looking dead at me talking and everybody thing's talking about you.
Speaker 2: I love that ship, right, whoa.
Speaker 3: With me?
Speaker 1: He'll just be like, let's see how our social media coordinators asshole get titled back.
Speaker 3: God damn it, and up we got here.
Speaker 2: I remember we did that.
Speaker 4: We did that bit with your dB was injured or he was hurt. Oh, don't tell me that I made you. God, if I ever have to ask an injury question.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: And uh, we were messing around, like we had this thing like if you're if you're hurt and you're like not doing walk through, you're not doing practicing in the linebacker room. We bought this neck brace because you had to wear a neck brace or like a yellow jersey. So after he came in like We did this a little bit because they were messing with me on my hair. When I got that haircut, we like made up this bit where everybody's flipped me off and like messing with me.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't just that, it was the entirety of the internet.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know it was. It was insane. It was great.
Speaker 3: We leveled up I us.
Speaker 2: My hair.
Speaker 4: No, how pissed was your barber that that was the way that you chose to advertise it.
Speaker 2: They he was like, we wanted to offer you like, hey, we can fix.
Speaker 1: That, Like he thought that. I was upset about it, and the barbershop like it as a whole normal. Hey, we can't give cuts like that, like you're gonna he's gonna take us to the bottom of the ocean. If people know who it is. People are in like Cleveland, New York saying hey, I'll get your free cut.
Speaker 2: I'll do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. But once I went into the barbershop and explain that hey, this.
Speaker 3: Is it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was okay. It did better than I thought it would.
Speaker 1: I remember right when I walked in, Malcolm was like, oh, you look like you're about to shoot up a school.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: I miss fucking Malcolm Butler. That is one of my favorite players to cover. I mean I missed being in the locker room. I know you guys when we're in there, but yeah, you stand on our court and ship. I got a question for me with it.
Speaker 3: No, so everywhere else had a being as always pr person that's the middle man to ask y'all, question who y'all talking to, what y'all talk about? And then they go to the player, same ship and so so and so Finn come over, talk to you, dude, what the fuck is going on in Tennessee? What the fuck is going on with why? How the fuck do y'all get to just stand in the locker room, in the fucking way in the middle and then wait till the motherfucker tie his cleves up and ask for a interview. I don't get it. I'm not saying that y'all ask me for ship. I don't give don't talk to me, you don't got talk to me. I don't care. That's why I have the podcast, you know what I'm saying. That's just made me think about, oh, okay, we're going talk my home. So why I understand why? And here in Tennessee. There's like fucking free for all in that bitch. Oh it's a wild West every other and and I go in and talk ship to the person that is the pr which one because there's four of them? Okay, well I'm talking about two. Okay, I would I mean, if it was my podcast, I would be saying names. I don't know if you saying.
Speaker 4: Past what we're talking about. He's talking about media. Let's reset, because this is how you're doing it.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 1: DB's talking on my I need to like really listen and try and figure out what he's saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta play with the yeah, because he'll just ran away back.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I don't guilt. Fuck, I'm gonna start going on my class.
Speaker 3: That's a bad teammate. You gotta figure out.
Speaker 2: You guys got chemistry.
Speaker 3: You guys gotta know that ship.
Speaker 2: How am I sure this came?
Speaker 4: Rut?
Speaker 3: Here's just there? Like, how am I picking up this ship better than you? York?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just listened to you. If you start laughing, I'm like, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: So in Tennessee, the way that the locker room works, if anybody gives a fuck about inside baseball with media and players. We are all just let in for forty five minutes and it's as like you said, it's a free.
Speaker 3: For They don't do that. I'm sure they didn't do it in Washington, Oky, I know Oakham damn show. Don't do that after practice. No, it doesn't matter any time, any media time. They the pr people are supposed to talk to the to the media and Dan come to the player. Then you go and then the prs will be standing while you're getting your interview. Then go to your next place and get the fuck out right. That's it works here, mother fuckers sitting up camp in the locker room bro. Oh yeah yeah, and then on the court, and then on the fucking court, bro, Like yeah, we know we got practiced in the hour, but fuck we try to get these shots so real quick.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: What what always threw me for a Loopers? That was before practice.
Speaker 3: See, it was always I've had both.
Speaker 1: And like our dude, our PR dude are puffed on the on the that's get there. They'd be like one of four five wants to talk with you, would you mind doing a phone interview or something like that, and then he'll go relay the message.
Speaker 2: Now exactly if you're like, say, like you might be.
Speaker 1: A player of the Week or something, people like Buck comes up and starts going. The crew might just come over and you might have all the cameras on. You get mobbed, Yeah, you get mobbed.
Speaker 3: But they lingering around.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no week for people who are just in there for forty five minutes with no purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be saying my fucks just holding the camera like, I know your shoulder tie brouh. You ain't used it at all?
Speaker 2: So who are you? Who are you? I'm like a puff on the watch. He's like, okay, there we go, Pump.
Speaker 3: Puff, And I was like, do you have no backbone? Bro? Like, what the fuck is going on? What are y'all doing? What is going on? I have to ask you like three or four times. Why do they just get to come in here and just sit around? That makes sense, But.
Speaker 4: That's not Puff's fault. Like Puff could get them out of there if they're just chilling. Okay, that's puff fault.
Speaker 3: Fair. I've asked, I've said it, like, come on, they.
Speaker 4: Moved, they move around. You gotta know. And this is a fuck up on media's part because I listen, we are not blameless in any of this. It's mostly our fault. I know, yeah, buddy, I know it too. Okay, this is not ignorance. So there will be people that just walk in and stand there and they have no intention of who they're gonna take.
Speaker 3: They'll watch us play FIFA, just watch they're.
Speaker 2: Making and saying and like tweet something.
Speaker 3: Who gives a fun about that? They ain't do that, but it well, Paula probably would.
Speaker 4: Ks came in and be like, oh for the boys. Do you understand that's scared of been in my life? When I thought I thought you were gonna well, no, that's not true. Wesley Woodard I thought was gonna crack him. I thought Wes was gonna pop him in the face. And you and Taylor Lwan actually backed packed Woodyard off of Paul.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought he must have been I'm he.
Speaker 3: Told me the same thing. I try to remember what, buddy, I'm telling you. If y'all didn't bring y'all glass over, the probably would.
Speaker 2: Were going about paul Oh my god, we gotta let go make sure that.
Speaker 3: He didn't get his little Before anybody's interrupted, I saw wood coming up. I'm still going on wild about to and he stopped let me go a little longer than his Oh yeah, but see, yeah, that's the problem. That's he didn't he didn't't. He didn't catch it. He didn't catch it. That's okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, how many how many people are back here like this multiplies every time I come over. Now that's our crew five. God damn, it's good to see everybody. By the way, I didn't say to everybody when I got home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what why can you ask? Why do they not do any of that?
Speaker 4: Because every every other team in the league, I'm working on it, all right, get out of the way.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 4: Uh what do you feel confidence saying that?
Speaker 3: Because I had to think about it.
Speaker 4: I forgot how I forgot what you do when you interrupt somebody anyway, So every other team in the league does the league minimum, Like your access is minimum, your time at practice is minimum. Tennessee is the wild fucking West. They have leta and it's gotten so much better than it used to be like ten years ago, because we were I mean, we were basically allowed to do whatever we wanted. Now, I've only been covering the Titans for six years, and I came in I was twenty two.
Speaker 3: I had no business being there. In fact, that's the first person to check my ass when I was fucking.
Speaker 2: Up the buck? Were you a wald card like that? No?
Speaker 4: No, I had no idea what I didn't know what was all of a sudden I got Darren's arm around.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm like, oh my god, am I fucked?
Speaker 2: dB would like turn up the music like.
Speaker 1: Everything, Like Rack would be getting interviewed right and Rack's locker would be like and I'm gonna turn down two down from dB and somebody be kind of because another thing is like they'll crowd our lockers, like could be saying there and I'm like trying to get changed.
Speaker 3: So like, Buck, what's had a little more? Here?
Speaker 2: You are here? So dB would just turn up the speaker and like be loud and not just the.
Speaker 3: Entire everything got all the custoorders and all the bitches and fucks and all that shooting and killings and.
Speaker 4: Wan in the corner of the Red Puppies or whatever the mike the song.
Speaker 2: It's a whole different kind of animal.
Speaker 3: You're talking about that stuff and that ship for you put a cigarette and this that we walk in one day he's playing poker or whatever, the goddamn baver what ft X? All right, let's get to it now. I'm not reading the ship with the I'm here easy ft X Investing for Crypto Generation fts is the world's most popular mobile app for crypto currency tracking and trading. Build your portfolio, follow the prices of more than ten thousand coins, get phone notification updates directly from the projects you care about. Buy and sell a big coin, what the fuck is that? Etherom ethereal that ship, dodge on and other top tokens with absolutely zero fees, and get a free con with every trade over ten dollars. Visit the app store and download FTX a free today. Now.
Speaker 2: I hope he gets a cut of that dB. You're out here having him do your ad reach. He's on the.
Speaker 1: Show practicing right, trying to scrap. You're going to read in that next too, And I know you're not going to ask me for your cut for them.
Speaker 4: I'm going to kill it, by the way. I'm gonna absolutely the little peanuts you throw me for that. Uh all state pest control, Listen, don't tell me that's a me thing. That's a whole different situation. Let me get your venmo employ send him five bucks a week. Are we talking about.
Speaker 2: Did you happen to watch We already talked about Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a pity I missed that. Yeah, you missed it. I thought it was you know, I thought that we did solid right.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you embarrassed at the end of the end of it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: But I'm.
Speaker 1: My nature and JP started laughing. I'm like what he's like, you just ran it for five minutes about why they're failing.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, you're the voice of that program. By the way, since you lent your voice to their hype video, this ye tell you what you Your voice is directly associated with their shame.
Speaker 2: I know, do you guys watch Jake Paul Tyron Woodley.
Speaker 3: I paid for because it's a tax right off.
Speaker 2: But you know, that's the weirdest flex I've ever.
Speaker 3: Would I pay for it? Otherwise?
Speaker 2: What's the whole I paid for? Because you could just say yes.
Speaker 4: You could have said you know, but then I would have sounded like one of these dumb asses.
Speaker 1: That's not um, that's your only insecurity coming out. Oh yeah, because there's a tax right off. But yeah, whatever, that's the weird that.
Speaker 4: In retrospect, I take it back, like it's like, you know, if you're gonna flex on it, If you're gonna flex on a tax right off, you're talking like a boat I had to pay. Yeah, Yeah, he's talking about you. Guys are players. I'm a media vulture. My cable being a tax right off is a fucking win for me. So anytime that I get anything, I just never heard that one.
Speaker 2: How good does it feel to be able to cuss?
Speaker 4: Like not?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Do you know how scared I was when the two of you came on the radio show?
Speaker 3: Not even me?
Speaker 4: God, God, bless my poor producer because Lucas, Yes, Lucas is scrambling iving around there, trying to hit the dump button that doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I feel like, now you're just throwing awards around now.
Speaker 4: Just because I got three hours of radio after this, I got a lot of built like, I got a lot built up.
Speaker 2: So the Jake Cull fight, what did you guys think? What did you guys think of that fight?
Speaker 3: Did you watch? Yeah, it's the same as all the other ones. Just is set up for bread, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's like that. Have you not watched Tyr in his last four fights, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but damn what will Will Will Will w Will Will Will Will were talking about real fighters. He was fighting this nigga here. You all think that YouTuber. I don't think that she was rigged. Well, I don't think it's rigged, but it's set up. They're set up on.
Speaker 2: My ring tone?
Speaker 3: What he is? It's just a fucking apple. What do you mean gospel as Apple uses. Everybody used the same three to four ring tone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them. No, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I thought? I was at my grandma house. Bro? You know how girl? You know I got to be old.
Speaker 2: That dude was grand grandfather clock. Other these these were trying to.
Speaker 3: How you don't think that ship was set up? Bro? I mean like, because he could have killed that man told me many time.
Speaker 4: Come on, he's just he's just stalling to make sure that the television contract.
Speaker 2: Just give me the floor, you guys, just give me the floor.
Speaker 3: It's your podcast right here, right to kill like that will come home.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'm with you. If you guys have watched Tyrant, like he's not the most exciting fighter.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it's not. He's a real fighter though.
Speaker 1: Right, but I'm saying he doesn't have the boxing experience and know to finish him like that, Like why is he in a boxing match?
Speaker 2: This is the whole fraud. Neither of them are experienced boxers, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: It's rigged.
Speaker 3: It's rigged for this, the situation, the situation with him going talking about his mama and ship.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Right there we clari furniture. Especially, she's an older woman, Bro, my heir, Bro, and this is my real dog, my real partner's out there. It's in the sech around me. They talking about her. Nigga just said somethingbout your mama. They gonna pull up on before I do. You know, I didn't want to listen because I'm just now. I just saw the video I saw on you. I didn't want to watch it. Like what was said. I just know she can you see her face. She was discussing this ship. It's like, nah, bro.
Speaker 2: Being rigged.
Speaker 3: The whole ship is set up. It's all to make money. Bro, I don't get how you don't think.
Speaker 1: I understand that Woodley wants to make money. Him calling him out after like I know he's a showsman like he's a showman like I know.
Speaker 3: Okay, wanting to know something. Aero Spence and Paty I was supposed to fight and this this month that they had to got canceled because Spence got a fucked up eye. You ain't see nothing about that, huh, Because that's a real fucking fight. They ain't got time to be running mouth all the time making videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I didn't see any of that ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what that's my point. That's trying to watch the Pack y'all fight. That's you because you want to watch some bullship. I don't want to watch a ship. I'm saying he got a tax right off. But god damn definitely I would pay for Aero Spans versus Pack. Yeah, I would definitely.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like, I don't think that that she was set up like like he was supposed to throw the fight to lose and had an opportunity.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's what you're saying. I don't think that's what he's saying in terms of rigged. Yeah, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: You're saying Tying should have won that fight. Like, and he's just choosing not to so he can try to get rid.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, And if Paul and if Paul was really about that that talking and ship, that's what I'm saying. Nobody believe.
Speaker 2: And this might have been in the real he's been in the cages, bro. He said he's a damn and a fighter.
Speaker 3: Like that's when will come on, I don't give fuck up boxing you you're a fighter, Calmer Gregor. When he got in there, Floyd, he surprised everybody because that motherfucker was out there boxing, right, So why can't So you're telling me Tyron Willis can't do the same thing.
Speaker 2: I thought he's trying. I just didn't think he was letting his hands fly a dB.
Speaker 5: At what point does pride and legacy play a part? You think Tyron exactly his legacy to be like, no.
Speaker 4: He's arguing for the side of Tyron. Yeah, Like I think Tyre's trying to knock his ass out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think rope right, that gloss when he got him on the ropes and he going through the and you tell me he wouldn't and if that was he wouldn't just run up and start punching the.
Speaker 2: Mm A, he can take him to the ground and ground and pass.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't talking about ground and I'm just talking about throwing hand.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna gloss over the fact that bloss is the only one of the microphone that he like win rock paper scissors.
Speaker 3: That what happened. No, it's as you're passing around, you missing the day with your jokes, hairballs. I'm just saying, bro, it might not have been reading, but it just it just seemed just.
Speaker 5: But if you've watched Tyron Woodley's last fights, like Will was trying to say, he's he's he hasn't been that fighter that he was in the first half of his career.
Speaker 2: He had finished people.
Speaker 5: Now I give you that the first half of his career when he secured the title and was going on his killing people.
Speaker 2: He's crushing people.
Speaker 1: His corns literally begging him to throw. He's like start it, start the rounding swing first, like trust me, just let him fly. And for whatever reason, he's just being reserved.
Speaker 3: Like reason talent, his corner, say, his corner, not in his head, his corner on know, hey, look I'm finishing. They don't they think he's been out here supposed to be fighting.
Speaker 4: And this becomes a totally different issue because UFC and m m A doesn't pay their fucking fighters like an exaction of.
Speaker 3: What they are going to get that check.
Speaker 4: So they're fighting the YouTubers because they know they're going to be able to catch it. This is a whole deeper problem with the sports.
Speaker 5: So you think if if if Tyron wins that fight, you don't think Jake Paul's I want to rematch, get you paid either way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think was on to the next yea because if he spent that he really wanted to beat his ass and he really did fight, he don't know, he wouldn't even do that.
Speaker 4: But you're spot on about the ship he was saying to his mom, like in the pre fight press conference, like Jake Paul is chirping at Tyrone Wood his.
Speaker 3: Mom, there, no, that sh it don't happen, say don't.
Speaker 1: He's like he's trying to get a reaction out of him, and Tyron's like he was like he was focused.
Speaker 3: His reaction then wasn't the reaction that it should have been.
Speaker 2: The your opinion though, look it's like that's your that's.
Speaker 3: Yours, that's me and a whole bunch of real niggas.
Speaker 4: I don't have.
Speaker 2: I don't have the experience the box.
Speaker 1: This is where I take out of the conversation. Oh so you're saying he's not a real one, then like that, just get the whole culture up and nah, he just really was about his coins. Then he's about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he's not about that. He clearly is man because he's begging.
Speaker 3: I did you remember this show Proverse Joe? Yes, Yeah, let's take it there. Let's say this is Proverse Joe. That's basically what we're watching. That's what I don't I don't disagree with that. Okay, he can bay four years, but I think Jake thought he was going for years. Like what pisses me on, like I got eight.
Speaker 1: Rounds under my belt, like you know I needed this, Like I'm twenty four. I just need to take a break after this, and we need to go back and think about who might be next. What pisses me off is that he's talking like he's been a real fighter with.
Speaker 4: Joe when he's just fought MMA dudes and dudes, like fighting a real boxer, Like take somebody that's ranked between ten and fifteen.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even say ten might kill him. So you can take it down a little bit, no professional like dissect that due.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think they are just trying to make a shipload of money. But the fact when he starts talking like I'm doing the possible and I showed now that I have stamina, I can box right rounds this and that, like when he's starting to talk in the world of okay, now I'm a real fighter. I think that's where I get pissed off about it. Like I know they're just being like setting a stage and trying to make money and sell.
Speaker 3: Tickets right there, That's what I think.
Speaker 2: No, I do think Jake is legitimately trying to be a boxer, and I think he.
Speaker 3: Box.
Speaker 2: Disagree with you, bro, but we should do something then if you gotta. If the boxers have a problem with they should do something about it. They probably making more money.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, right, right, But he got a piece picking his fights, no doubt, people setting them ships up.
Speaker 2: The boxers probably are trying to do something about it, and.
Speaker 3: They erro spencing all them. Ain't asking that call. But we will see fucking Tyron Willis did ship about to be.
Speaker 2: Forty years old?
Speaker 3: These for inches, Yeah, we will take come on, That's what I'm saying. This is set up from the top to bottom. But that I mean, that's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: I don't feel gets set up is the actual fight himself. I don't think in their head they're like, we got to take this thing eight rounds, Like, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you think that?
Speaker 4: I think once you open the door for the whole thing being a charade out the gate where you're not you're having a YouTuber fight a dude who's not a boxer, you open up the the speculation for it to be fake.
Speaker 3: I really don't, yes, because.
Speaker 4: What's the difference between what I'm watching now in professional wrestling other than they're actually making contact.
Speaker 2: That that's a huge difference.
Speaker 3: Fuckt her.
Speaker 1: Marketing and selling a fight does play a factor, but I think them actually being in the ring, I think they're both trying to prove something.
Speaker 2: He said, that's the difference.
Speaker 3: Trying to prove bro I.
Speaker 1: Think I think he felt he felt some type of way when Jake's like, I got knock you out in the first round, like any fighter, like sitting there like, bro, I beat this.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, and that's what I'm saying. Have a real box that wouldn't even get under their skime. I'm sure if a motherfuckers like top fifteen to twenty in the world. Nah, very wilder, very wilder. You don't see how this bullshit and Charie's going on with these motherfuckers. But that's the last fight you cared about, Like I mean, people who love their But that's the curious funny is hell, he's good like you know, but you know, both of them are real boxes, real fight They really do this ship.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying they're real fighters. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: I think like Tyron, since he lost his last four fights or five fights in the m m A, his career in the m m A is pretty much over.
Speaker 2: He's had thoughts of going into even w W.
Speaker 1: He's also approven like he likes to be in And when Jake Paul is sitting there as a YouTuber saying, oh, I knock you out in the first round, and he sees like this fake like, oh, he truly thinks he's a real fighter, like I would knock you out and then in his mind as a business man, He's like, I can make money off this fight, but I really want to beat him.
Speaker 3: So let's say, let's say let's say some YouTuber hit you up three years, four years from now. Didn't that happen like recently somebody just like I am talking about no fight, I'm not talking about to fight, like tend to provert Joe. Let's say somebody hit you up like he Oklahoma Madria. We're gonna do the three, three out of five or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: Something money's right, yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying so if they something about, hey, but we gotta make it last, we gotta You're gonna do that because you I would definitely look in contract the sense I would definitely look at you different. Bron What do you what do you?
Speaker 1: What would you look at me different about taking money to beat somebody in Oklahoma Town?
Speaker 3: I don't know, It's just me No, No, I'm talking about you letting them get up with you and knowing, like if we're looking at them body wives, body size, and knowing what the fuck you dine did for the past forever, and they just thought they just I'm just do I played in high school. You know the motherfucker I played. You know a little bit of high school. I played D two.
Speaker 1: If this dude is selling out seats and we're getting a shipload of money, like I'm at this point and I'm not playing football anymore, I'm not I'm in a wealth game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like trying to accumulate.
Speaker 4: I just then, I don't understand what you're arguing against, because he literally just set the same scenario for you as we're talking about with this, and you just said I I felt.
Speaker 1: Like he was arguing saying, they're setting up trying to make it last dight round so they could try to get around.
Speaker 2: You keep on saying a round, But that's what you said.
Speaker 3: You keep no, you keep on saying a rounds. I'm saying the whole He just he said the whole thing, from top to bottom, from the beginning to the talking about his mama, to the to the fucking fight, and to the post talking about get a tattoo, like, get the fuck out here. Last time I heard Chris.
Speaker 1: There's a balance though, like you're trying to sell a fight and you're also fighting by each other's throe.
Speaker 2: Then hug after a fight.
Speaker 3: As somebody in UFC what they mma when they really doing some ship, when they really.
Speaker 2: See You see people talk shipping and they hug yes.
Speaker 3: And I respect them when they do that because that's a different type of mixed martial arts.
Speaker 4: In human cock fight, you're trying to make money. They're not just trying to figure out who the better fighter is.
Speaker 3: I thought you were supposed to be good too and the ship or try to be I don't know that's what I.
Speaker 2: Tried. But i'm he could take coaching and be like, yo, you should have let him.
Speaker 3: Million get the fuck out here.
Speaker 2: But if you watch him on his last fights, he's not sitting there letting him fly.
Speaker 3: I don't care what he did in his last fight. Person real pros niggas like real fighters. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know what we're trying to, like figure out. Like I think, why people give a fuck about this? I don't understand too.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that because number one, you needed at tax right off.
Speaker 3: So you watch.
Speaker 4: I went over into somebody's house and I watch it because I wanted to see Jake get beat by the Missouri boy, like yeah, I don't want this to be the yeah.
Speaker 3: Fer Missouri, bro. I know we go down over there. I been around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you not see them sit down face to face and talk about it?
Speaker 3: No, because I don't give a fuck. So you're missing some of the ship now, but I'm not missing anything. There's no sit down. He's right, there's a disconnect because enough people care. I watched this ship because I knew I was going to talk about it on the radio show to there we go. We're talking about this ship because people are buying the fight.
Speaker 2: Like there didn't buy ship. It was text to me, did you watch it?
Speaker 3: You streams it probably all about five ten minutes and I was over that bullshit. I didn't. But I'm not invested in that type of ship. That's not mine. But enough to people, yeaheah, because I'm talking. I was talking about on the pod. I'm gonna talk about it. You feel me like that's we're unfortunately we in it. Well for me, it's the gnat in the media world. Look at you guys. You are what you hate now, No, I'm not. I am. I hated it. When the mother like, oh so you do that? Gas is like, what the fuck you just say to me? No, it is a pure conversation over here. All right, No, let's until until.
Speaker 2: We're like on the field, We're like, oh, here's our media credential.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting for you two fuckers to show up to a Rabel press conference. Make make my years, make funny barstool camp. There's like a hole embargo with the NFL because you're board port and I got tossed up. If we're able to get in like that's that's that's like barstools way in. I think it's like an NFL embargo on barstool. So you are a barstool property. You're saying I couldn't go into a Titans press conference.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you could not be credentialed by the NFL, which were you played in the.
Speaker 2: What is going to do? Throw you out?
Speaker 4: He knows too, Like I gave him a hat. He better let mynin't get me start. What else the Kayla plant Al Canelo.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Trent deal for ship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you see the Trent Deill for stuff ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You get to talk about that on radio. Yeah, well we have him on the show at the end of the way, Well you do. I saw him today. I wanted to welcome no for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean because this is fucked up, because that the audience can see this too, right, Yeah, I mean, this ship happens like are used to happen. But you can't have the optics with everybody having a fucking cell phone on you, and especially if you're Trent del for you got to have more presence of mind.
Speaker 3: I saw, I was. I was at the game. Yeah, I was at this game, and I was sitting right there. I was on the track. I was like, I don't even know who the fuck had they. I even see that ship. I'm watching the whole thing. And the kid did some some on the field or whatever, walked off the field, you know, Trent coming about twenty yards away, yelling at him. He put his handle like all right, bro, I don't he waved them off. Yeah, that ain't that don't They don't like it. So anyways, then the kids turned around there he just that's when he drove him back. That's nothing. I started tripple with tell him thirty times to sit down, and we threw his heading down there and went it's still behind the bench and he's still ever toil. I sit down now, you like a dumb ass. And and then I found out that's Phil's dawson kid. Yeah, now we got a problem because Phil Dalphine is the coach on the coaching staff. Seen coach. Now we got a fucking problem.
Speaker 2: Bro, who are you right now? I feel feel.
Speaker 3: It's number four, my kid. So I'm trying. I'm gonna try to calm myself down that I don't cause the scene. It's already been a scene. Somebody got to take over the coach right now because me and you gotta go in the locker room. We got to talk about it. And if if you get to the fisty cuffs, if if you get to the fisty cuffs, that's what we're going with to get the arm around the shoulder first. So I don't know what that looks like. If you get there, that's where it goes. But you're not about to do this because you know, not every player needs no ship like that. You can do a little hey man, you don't do that and then the play next you know, he go out, he does do his job? Do he gotta do some players do you do need to do that? They might make them better, But you that's where I feel like, that's why I folk with variable sometimes or not even just very plenty of coaches that learn they players, but you learn them and it can't do with that too. And plus I never played for NFL coach that has been a player, so that's another thing.
Speaker 2: But that ship okay does go too far, like for you right there, okay, right there.
Speaker 3: But I can imagine if if you matter fact almost not really but almost had it. You can look that shup. It's on YouTube. We were playing MISSIPI stay. I got a person five penn that I didn't even do nothing on. I really, I legitly didn't. The referee came back the next week apologize to me. I didn't do anything. They do a person five pen of me. I'm walking off the field and he just thought he had the numbers, just going the fuck off on me, and I'm like, hey, bird, relax, I ain't do nothing. He just going going going, And he said, he said some shit. It just set me off out of turn towards him. But I like, I didn't want to make a scene too, because I turned to and said, if you don't get the fuck out of my face on a beat, your ass and true potato just grabbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't want to make a scene with that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So, and then we national tellerby a game too so true. Potato had to just grab me and I was like, bro, I'm not playing for him. I'm not doing that. Like, listen to me first, motherfucker. I'm your I'm your player. If I said that didn't happen, you should just either wait to ask up stairs or run the field back do something. But you ain't gonna do that. And you look, you ain't gonna do me like that. Bro. I swear to god, my dad had come down here and be box your ass so fuck out of here. She's right here. I'm telling him, like, bur relax, now, that's what you get up? This all my ship stink at. That's I told him. You don't get the fun back on the beach head.
Speaker 4: But you were talking about this with bo Polini when you guys had bow on, he would wink out like this is this seems like a coach's thing, Like.
Speaker 3: You're gonna black out him?
Speaker 2: A black fuck wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Nigga got a helmet on, I would just head but the fuck ont you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you guys thinking? Sir? What'd you do?
Speaker 2: What'd you funk up? What'd you do wrong?
Speaker 3: So, whoever the quarterback was, he scrammed.
Speaker 2: Honestly, what I just saw right there, it wasn't that like, it's not like he touched.
Speaker 4: You like that.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. Will you're not catching me, bro, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to listen. That's what I'm asking questions.
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 3: All I did? Quarterback scrambling? I ran hit him, he threw the ball. I'm getting up the quarterback closing like, dude was dirty. I forgot to do name. It wasn't that. It was right whoever was before that then Russell's last name. But anyway, he closed his legs. So as I get up like I'm trying to pop up because they were going and I fell back down and I feel like right on top of him because it was a face to face hit. And then the ref right there just through the flag and I'm like, bro, you can't be serious. And then he then it come in Johnny I remember Jay Black came and got me. I go out and that's when that shit happened. And then the next week the ref comes up in the same ref the same dude and apologize.
Speaker 2: You're way back to the sideline where you should talk in the reft the whole time.
Speaker 3: I didn't say nothing to the record. Yes, I've been in college college, though I wasn't like that. In college.
Speaker 2: You weren't even in the game, and I just see you on the sideline.
Speaker 3: College, I wouldn't. I didn't do that in college. That was probably I never I mean, I talked to him back on the cool ship, but like all fun is something, but I never like, what the fuck because I was like, come on.
Speaker 4: Can you come back just for sideline stuff? By the way, because I'm watching Derrick Henry on the Top one hundred. You don't even need to watch there Henry anytimes. Top on I'm watching, I'm watching Baits.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying in every comment.
Speaker 4: The highlight of the Josh Norman stem wasn't even the Josh Norman stiff arm.
Speaker 2: It was this motherfucker on the on the sideline mosing his mind.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: But I love being on the sideline, especially like it's a lot of ship people don't care. I feel who Pittsburgh and uh, oh you guys, yeah, And they got to the sideline and uh, who's running back back? Bro name Pittsburgh. Oh, ship. He would like lead blocking on something and like kept on mushing the fuck out of Malcolm in his space. Bro, I'm standing right on the sideline, but I just pushed this help it on nothing Bush his bag talking ship? The fuck wrong with you? Bro? You over here with it? Get live.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you this ISOULD always say in meetings too, like if you ever need a pulse of how the game's going, just look d B and question Berry and y'all.
Speaker 3: Let you know. And I knew quiz is gonna be my tireline part on. When we played, uh we missed New Orleans, it was a little chili out there. It was actually coach fuck New Orleans.
Speaker 4: That's the weirdest game I've ever seen because it literally didn't matter for where you guys were going that season.
Speaker 3: It was week sixteen. Yeah that's it. Yeah, but it was a good game though. But uh, me and Quick's like, hey, we got to do some cools like I'm playing, were just like, come out of this bit. Short sleeves, cut off sleeves, you got quiz cut off shorts. Hey, I rolled my ship up thoughts quiz quiz. But that's when I was like, I fun with this dude, you guys shout out.
Speaker 4: You guys should have won that game, by the way, because after because they there was an awful fucking cheap shot on Khalif Raymond and he fumbled the football as you guys were going to make that drive.
Speaker 3: I always doing the chief ship on Kalif Baltimore. Baltimore fans hate me, man, they hate you too. Baltimore fans hate Oh yeah, I know too.
Speaker 1: Funny before we get into the performance Polos and Roeback we got, we gotta circle back to the deal for stuff.
Speaker 2: He ended up apologizing. Yeah, yeah, it's a statement that I think it's I think it's easy to say that too. Like clearly, I'm sure he wishes he had clarity in that moment to not do that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's as much. That's as much about where he is. That's about how bad he feels about that. Because I don't know how much you guys know about Lipscomb Academy.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot. I'm trying to play just another side of itself.
Speaker 4: Outside of them having the best facilit for like NFL players to work out where in the off season, this is a this is a privately funded tight ass place. Okay, it is not just it's a college, it's a high school, and it's got a great elementary.
Speaker 3: Like once they get you in the environment two years old all the way up to twenty two, that's his own and they all in the same ship.
Speaker 4: So somewhere somewhere in the bowels of fucking Lipscomb Academy, they had like a PR meeting about this situation and how they were going to handle this, and they said, Trent, if you want to still coach here as a high school football coach, especially given the son of the person that you just went at, you better get your ass out there with a statement right now. I don't care how nice you are.
Speaker 3: Waiting to see his mom.
Speaker 2: His mom wanted to pull him from the team. Oh to be like, no, he ain't, he ain't playing.
Speaker 4: You're in a totally different world when it comes to high school football right now, totally different with this shit man, especially with the that social media works because everybody sees it and you have the mob on your side, because like that's I mean, that's the ship. I don't know how much you guys have felt this now that your media, but when you say some ship, I.
Speaker 3: Can say whatever the wants. Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But like you, when you get out there and you say something and immediately it gets misconstrued by your meaning. Now maybe you don't give a fuck, but you know that it's gonna get swirled into this entire just ship storm on the internet that's gonna come back.
Speaker 1: I think the best part is knowing that you we have like platforms like this because you control your messaging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it makes, it makes honestly, it's why. It's why what you guys do is so important, because like I'm never gonna be able to have those kinds of conversations because it's a totally different enviody.
Speaker 3: I think they were I mean, it could happen they were fired because you know what I'm saying, Like you're saying, mom already trying to pull them out then other that's a great thing, But I was there. I ain't hit no no parents like saying ship.
Speaker 4: Well, there's probably a million different things going on, Like I'm sure somebody caught it on camera, and that's when it started starts going.
Speaker 3: Everybody's high school football, so the stadium, the seas right here, right there.
Speaker 1: But he's saying that everybody probably wasn't losing their ship until it starts circulating on the internet.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna come.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I think that's bullshit then, because if you want pissed, see piss about it when you see it. Don't let other people row you up.
Speaker 4: For as much money as they're dumping into this program they can get like a better graphic. This looks terrible. That's not offensive.
Speaker 1: And then also to like stuff we got, like when you have when you build platforms and ship like bust with the boys in row Room, like we call them Tier one Wolf packed the boys, stuff like that, Like when something does get taken out of context, like it happened with you all, I think on Good Morning Football. Reason, But when something happens where you're like you needed to get it corrected, some of those people fight the battle for you because they know the context or the as the thought behind it and like, oh, you're taking him out of context or get the ship right correct.
Speaker 3: This I was cracking up with how hard you went up the NFL that worked for lifting your them. Motherfucker y'all dirty as hell. Anyway, eight Good Morning Football. Now they with them about NFL network. They literally took the same fucking shit we did and just changed one picture. And then when't even good, they stayed away. They set it up. Wasn't even good. Shouted to my boy, fast, nasty man, good ship. But I do have one more thing about about this ship. Uh, it ain't right really about this. It's about them as a team. Bro. Have you been seeing their scores? Have you been seeing who that's wild? But they are. Motherfucker. Drew drove all the way from Atlanta four hours to get their ass kicked seventy seven the six Yeah, the other day. Get that game that was Independence? They played Independence was the Independent Independence Dependence. They beat them sixty eight to seven.
Speaker 2: So he that the uh what's his name, bo Dawson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's Phil Dawson something.
Speaker 2: He got motherfucked and they were destroying this team.
Speaker 3: It was the first quarter. I guess what the score was, first quarter thirty four to nothing, first quarter eight minutes of Cato didn't get there to that. So I found out. I found it. Another thing they asked. They asked him like, hey, do you you know what I'm saying, Well, what's your goals for the season? You know, State championship, undefeated, he was like, nah, that's too low. I wan't to have fourteen running clocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dish respect crazy because we're talking about this, and what's flash on my mind is when the Polini's would coaches on the sideline and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but those are competitive games. Yeah, this is a ship kicking Division two high school private school football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not this Carl one time punching me in the chest, not like hard, but like it like one of them let's take a knee. And I'm saying on the bench and they had scored a touchdown and he's punching me in the chest and Tobacco's like going in my face and he's like that's.
Speaker 2: A middle school fucking play.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, I thought like I was like, explain, like, why mess up? I I thought we checked this. He's like, no, You're just fucking stupid. See that that's unnecessary. I was a flashman. I was a freshman. When I was trying to tell Bo when I was talking about like, you know, get some guys psyches, like my psyche was like the next spring ball.
Speaker 2: Cal brought me in his office back here are we good? Like I felt like that was one of the lowest, like.
Speaker 3: My career, tobacco my mouth, Like that's why I now followed Greg Williams from the Saints corner that had the bound of ship. I fuck with him heavy, Like when he lived around, he talked.
Speaker 2: Making any money.
Speaker 3: So anyway, it's such a ship thing to do that.
Speaker 2: So anyways, so anyways, no capital don.
Speaker 5: Y.
Speaker 3: So he he had a thing where like, Okay, he's a crazy motherfucker, like he cut all that ship that right, he do that in practice, like without touching it. He's famous here in Tennessee for the same ship crazy what do wild? But in the game, he was like, I'm not gonna do none of that because it's already hectic as fuck. It's a fucking NFL game. It's a lot of shit going on. He gonna come talk to you. He's not gonna be like and I've learned. That was the first time I've heard somebody say that. I was like, damn, it makes a lot of sense. Yeah, what we in a fucking battle. I don't need you on my ass too. I already got the whole the other team on my ass, Like you need to come help. How we're gonna fagure this out together. That's why folk Greg bru shut out to you, Greg, do you do it?
Speaker 4: They wanted him to come back to Tennessee for a while. It's like a cult following reports a.
Speaker 3: Few folk Greg got me. Hey, a lot of fan base other than what he called that zero.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, go ahead, Buck, you're up.
Speaker 4: You all know Roback best fit, best feel. Rowback dropped new performance polos just in time for football season. When we say the designs are fire, oh that sounds awful out of my mouth. When we say the design fire, we meet it. So if you're hitting the golf course or need a fire polo for a night out with your girl, oh my god, Rowback has you covered. We've worn these polos one hundred times and the callers look brand spankin new, and the fabric is just so soft. Roebacks gear is popping up all over the NFL. Our boy, this is clearly not for me to read our boy, Quentin Nelson to Bengals defensive ends Sam Hubbard. Roeback is quickly becoming the go to activewear in the league. They're fresh off two of the biggest apparel sponsorships in college sports with Notre Dames Kyle Hamilton and George's quarterback J T. Daniels officially joining the Roeback fan this past week. It's fair to say Roebacks gear is popping up all over the place. Luckily for you guys, Roeback just restock their performance hoodies. I'm not kidding when we say these are the absolute softest, highest quality hoodies in the game. The material is actually out of this world soft and the stretches unmatched. Nobody does hoodies like Roebacks. So if you play football or you're a football fan, you wear Rowback simple as that. Use the code busting b U S s I N on roadback dot com for a generous twenty percent off your first order. That spelled r h O b a c K dot com twenty percent off your first order on all polos, q zips, hoodies and teas with code busting. Hop on the rollback train now because it's taken off, So go check them out at roeback dot com. Do it for the boys.
Speaker 3: That says I'm pre recorded, that's the.
Speaker 2: Most boring read that it was boring as hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to change the radio, but I forget one on the radio. God, what what else? Am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: They got me talking about the ship's off and popping like that's something that's coming out.
Speaker 3: Of my mouth? Are you kidding me? This fire fire?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 5: The like?
Speaker 4: Honestly, like, let's talk about that for a second. Like the way you sound and everything else, that's my voice.
Speaker 3: What do you want me? Do you practice that? Shit? Fuck?
Speaker 2: No, I've sounded like this my entire life.
Speaker 3: No you haven't.
Speaker 2: I swear at some point. Okay, it went from up here to this. So did you sound like that when you're like reading a paragraph when the teacher is like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's called vocal variation. You're in broadcasting. You should try it high school.
Speaker 2: I feel like you just I don't even know what it meant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to.
Speaker 2: Hey, watch your mouth help me? So here's the name that movie JP. Hey, so watch your mouth and help me out with the sale. Oh, I don't know. I'm gonna take it. I'm going to take it as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help.
Speaker 3: Me out with this my favorite version that's not class.
Speaker 4: So my parents, my dad was the Egyptian ambassador to the United States. My mom was a congressional lobbyist for the Clinton with the voice Dan okay, but like I do sports talk radio. Like they had me going to law school and all this ship. So I just you know, the people have been making fun of my voice voice talk radio. No, I didn't go to law school. You I was going, you didn't pass the bar. But I yeah, I've always sounded like this, So people started making fun of my voice. I said, you should do talk radio. So I do talk radio. How's the uh, how's the weight loss going?
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta do that?
Speaker 1: And Buck Rising's on and we got to talk about things that we talk about on our weekly Busting with Buck segment.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna you gotta scale in here?
Speaker 2: No, you should get one. But how's it going? What's the goal?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: The goal is under two hundred before football season, and I don't think it's gonna happen because we're gonna, like.
Speaker 3: You have to sweat and get your little power walking in everybody.
Speaker 2: I am sweating.
Speaker 3: I'm out there.
Speaker 4: It looks like I've just gone through a full trade and get practice, and all I've done is walk the sideline like it's incredibly I don't know.
Speaker 2: You get up in the press boxes, you take photos of that food and I know that that's for people.
Speaker 3: That's the press box food review you got.
Speaker 2: That's for people.
Speaker 3: Eat them.
Speaker 2: We know you're gonna eat the food.
Speaker 4: I'm losing weight so I can get fat again during football season because of the fucking press box food.
Speaker 2: They're not setting yourself up for success because the winter follows up.
Speaker 3: Damn, what's you gonna do? Lose the weight again before the next football So what do you do to lose your weight? What do you do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 4: I have an app that I'm not going to advertise on your show, no free shout outs, but it tracks all of my diets, all of my meals, all of my steps, how much water I'm drinking. It's like giving me like psychological so that you got to put all this every That's all I got you. That's what I gotta do. You guys have athletes drink what you guys are athletes.
Speaker 3: He's about to drink three to five water. You're gonna drink water. Mind your business. That's basically what he just told me.
Speaker 2: Watch you die.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you go drink water, take a eat right there?
Speaker 1: You know I was.
Speaker 4: I was walking out of practice yesterday and Lawan ben Jones, Daniel Munyer I think is the guy's name. They're all sitting in the cold tub together while I'm walking out of practice, and Taylor starts chirping them because I'm clearly fatter than I was last year.
Speaker 3: But he starts going on about this ship and it goes to fire chef. You he does.
Speaker 4: He's done that routine like six different times. It's just in front of a new group of friends. Yeah, get some original material, we got any more ads?
Speaker 3: Wait before we get I'm not doing it. We got to talk about this. Somebody brought it up, the disrespect the one year anniversary of the ro We had our birthday, birthday partly gonna swell down, showed up on time, fast, nasty on the grill. You know what I'm saying. We've got dreams, we got got fucking fans. They got mists out that bitch. So we cool out there. You guys look like you better like a cabin for that trip. Now that's just what a steward I don't, okay, Ye, So you know I'm DJing my thing. Dj who put it on the ones and twos and you gotta say on the one to Too's you come in on time, show the the the whole pot. In a couple of days later, I see some ship you got that? That the tweet he had? Oh he was prepared for this now, I mean I just remember, did I think it was a tweet?
Speaker 2: It was a clip?
Speaker 3: It was it was a clip?
Speaker 2: Was ignorance got me in trouble? Well, I need to kind of I need to touch up on what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that you know, did you show up empty hand?
Speaker 4: We ain't gonna be able to find that empty handed, even the first time I came on the back to your event.
Speaker 3: I mean even I hand out my own ship, Hey, throwing it out to the people. Baby, you can't. He can just up shopping said nothing. I just brought the tail.
Speaker 2: Games just brought wrong room. Sure it's smart.
Speaker 3: And I even tweeted it to get more people. I said, who saw the tweet?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: This man's going full Jack Paul. He's bringing all his ship to the market.
Speaker 3: I made just trying to get more people out there. You know what it?
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 3: You just said we had dogs and we had dogs and something and some mediocre bullshit. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Your hot dog?
Speaker 4: Your hot dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What the apple sauce. That's what he said. We had cheese too, But is that not what it was? My God, look at you, you are in your element. That's what I'm saying. He was a vibe the vibe. How many?
Speaker 4: How many screenshots of that? Astrayd Rabelsen? Oh no, that's we keep the ass in the studio.
Speaker 3: Baby. To me, we talking about what the.
Speaker 2: Looked that zoomed in took a screenshot you.
Speaker 3: That has got to have a story, like you didn't just pick that up somewhere. Nah, somebody, uh roommate made it for us. That's awesome. She made it for us, Like we first got into the new studio. That was a welcome to the new student present.
Speaker 4: She so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, look, yeah, I don't know. We ain't gonna be.
Speaker 2: What I feel bad about is not bringing something to the cookout.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 1: But as far as my comments on the cookout itself, I stand by him because that's just what it was. And I'm not saying it's it's was bad. You saw me and there, hot dog, I had a burger.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying. He was the first motherfucker eat the first We fixed that up together, he says it took me back to my bond. There days No, but I don't heard the bat I mean, I know the bullish that you eat, and did you used.
Speaker 2: To eat the cold hot dogs and apple sauce?
Speaker 3: I even know it was cold.
Speaker 2: Explain that to me. I don't have time to listen every time.
Speaker 3: Will sounds like a cop out. It's a cop Well, why are you trying to get your diet right? In the exercise? You can be listening to the punt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the segment every Wednesday, and he's supposed to be listening to the episode because it's called busting you talk about the episode that gets released.
Speaker 4: What time does your episode drop on Wednesday mornings six? What time does my radio show start? I don't know what time, asshole.
Speaker 3: Ten four hours.
Speaker 1: It's four hours while you're walking or on the tread Miller sitting in the sauna.
Speaker 3: How long do you spend on the sauna? By the way, it.
Speaker 1: Depends on the day. Most times fifteen to twenty minutes if it's a recovery day.
Speaker 4: WILL be thinking, okay, because you like harassed me about doing fifteen to twenty minutes in the sauna, and because you said you were doing like forty five minutes and you come out looking like some kind of war refuge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, on the recovery days, I get thirty to forty minutes in. It's what is what is the purpose of that?
Speaker 3: It looks like you're dying.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of benefits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Pep that yep, he's got under the hood coming out.
Speaker 3: Oils in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a lot of benefits. So there really is? You laugh all you want. I'm like, Binks, I'm trying to like be serious with you.
Speaker 3: Ready, okay's back up, who's going to be serious?
Speaker 1: But so the the whole cold hot dogs are just like you know, scarce resources at the house. I'm a young kid, like there's you're trying to figure out, Okay, how can I eat? I don't want to open up this candle like spaghettios and try to heat it up.
Speaker 3: I wasn't trying to like food and security. Sh spaghettio is gonna take too long to heat up.
Speaker 2: But I'm a kid, like I'm young.
Speaker 3: What about rhyanan loodles? You don't have to plus water in the thing.
Speaker 2: And I didn't get on the rama news until later in high school.
Speaker 3: I never did.
Speaker 2: There's always canned food, and I was like, okay, it's gonna take too long. I'm hungry now.
Speaker 3: So you were so old that you say I'm not heating this hot dog. Good that can be in the microwave for.
Speaker 2: You eat a cold hot Ain't nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of stuff only people I know that they wouldn't eat. Prisoners wouldn't even eat cold. I think, in fact, that's what they feed you when you go to the drunk tank, not that I know.
Speaker 2: I bet jokes on you.
Speaker 3: I like this ship what else peanut butter and chili, wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Peanut?
Speaker 3: So that's that's more mainstream, like the cold dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, relaxed, fucking what are you doing your spaghetti put sugar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's watch it, buddy, You watch your ass back there. That's just delicious. Dog that ships fire. I'm telling you, I don't doubt that it's fire.
Speaker 2: But it's like, what did you ship on your Like, Okay, I'm not doing.
Speaker 3: This frosty with U. Listen, bro, nobody my pott is growing up. Never did no ship like that. We ate our ship separate like I'm real American. Okay, so all these talking about, oh you you tripping. No, no, no, so you are tripping. No, this is Americans. We ran a pole here.
Speaker 2: I think you would lose bro Is it a milkshake or a frosty is like it.
Speaker 3: Depends where you ran the pole.
Speaker 4: Because again, the audiences, you know, you're on buzzing a something about white and black hair, consituation white and black.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Though you're saying, you're saying, you're saying super trippered you. It's more you're saying, it's more of a white guy's thing to dip your.
Speaker 3: Because my two co hosts, Alix and Jason, they looked at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I saw his comments like there weren't no, he was a little more zone.
Speaker 3: I was like two people and I'm talking about that. Shi was one thousand comments like oh ship, damn no, I'm already I can't even apply to all enough because it's like they're saying the same You ain't never had it, no motherfucker. That's the whole point. I've never tried on like that. Sugar on spaghetti, sugar and spaghetti, hot chill and mustard, fucking chips and mustard. Just that ship sounds good. Hot children dipped them like spaghetti with sugar, and it sounds like I'm trying to check that ship out. But at one time I'll check it out. By the way, how do you have time for all of the people on your Twitter mentions? I know, I mean, I just do some ship. Put it down, come back five, put it down, because then I can skip a couple of people because then I have that that was too long.
Speaker 2: He just lets The difference is he lets it fly. I don't think he thinks about what he says.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no, I just say shit. That's why he's good a podcasting saying ship and then tweeting ship. Yeah, I kid and the food.
Speaker 2: What every motion he's feeling when he reads the comment, like that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: I wish I had that kind of fray release all right, but that's how I go sometimes.
Speaker 2: Speaking of release, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of free release, Roman, shout out the boys at Roman. Most guys have tried different ways to last longer, including Buck, But thinking about baseball doesn't always work.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Buck when you're trying to last longer? I do math.
Speaker 3: Wow, simple math.
Speaker 1: The folks at Roman and online Mental health Company are changing the game with Roman Swipes the secret to longer lasting sex. Buck as you just heard Buck, he does math, I would and they walk off like neither of you have. Next time, next time you're about to think about math, No, next time you're about to you should just do it.
Speaker 2: You should just tweet an equation on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Next time your b That's how that's how you're you're busting army will now yeah, yeah, yeah, well that's what we should do U.
Speaker 1: Roman Swipes are clinically proven to last to make you last longer in bed. They're effective, easy to use, a fast acting but don't require a prescription. Roman can ship swipes to you in a discrete, unmarked packaging, and each Swipes packet is small enough to hide in your wallet for whenever you need it.
Speaker 2: They're super easy to use.
Speaker 1: Just take the swipes out of the packet, swipe it on, let the let it dry on the boys or the boy, and you're.
Speaker 3: Good to go.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: Go to get Roman dot com slash busting. You can get your first month of swipes for just five dollars when you choose a monthly plan. That's get Roman dot com slash busting b U S S I N from the boys to you.
Speaker 3: I do do they listen to you to the ad? Like when people not to add the people that send it in Roman, do they go back and like listen to you to it? Yeah, they have a whole army for people to do that. What sh it do they watch the episode? They just to just the ad part.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Now they send what's called an air check, so you send that to the company to make sure that they're getting the reads done.
Speaker 3: I wish I had at the top of the hour. I would have been eight fun with the raw room. And that's another one of my favorite things to say, even though like listen to radio but back in the day, you know what I'm saying, Radio, Hey, so on and so back at the top of the hour. I don't know why that shit is just cool to me. Back of the hour, top top of the hour, I don't know. My favorite is when we get callers.
Speaker 4: I'll hang up and listen longtime caller, first time listener or long time listeners first time caller.
Speaker 3: Yea, that I like that one. No, that's what it makes me laugh. When callers. So, yeah, I like this it too. I think it tranks me. That's like old school sports talk radio.
Speaker 1: To finish this thing up, I would love to talk about cut week the Grim Reaper. Yeah it's Grim Reaper week. Yes, what dB means by Grim Reaper the boys when they're cutting down And I think it's from eighty right now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there there's seventy five right now. Yeah, cut seventy five all the way down to fifty.
Speaker 3: Three by when three pm the Central time.
Speaker 2: So when you're listening to that said, we'll have been yesterday.
Speaker 3: The Reaper will have come. The Reaper will oh he's no, he's still around. He will still be around to like right before.
Speaker 2: Up until all the way up until week. Yeah. But you'll get the call.
Speaker 1: You'll get the good news or bad news, or you might not get a call, like they might just have the team come in and as you're coming in, the Grim Reaper just start picking people off.
Speaker 3: And bring your just got to breakfast, right, he gotta go right back out the door. Yeah, and you you got Reaper, No you did. I didn't stay.
Speaker 2: I had a phone.
Speaker 1: I had a phone call though, you got Yeah, woke up. I was like, you know, sleepless night, you wake up. I got a call and it was like, cop, we got some good news and bad news that The good news is we want to bring you back on practice squad.
Speaker 2: We'd love to get you on practice squad if you clear waivers. Bad news is like you know, you're getting cut and you've got to clear waivers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're like, we're sending a shuttle over there. You know, have your iPad and stuff ready to bring it here and we'll just go from there. And then you get on the shuttle right and there's like, you know, however many of you sitting on the shuttle, it's like you're taking a transportation.
Speaker 3: Off something like that. Damn, So they take all y'all to get killed at one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was like there's like ten of us sitting in the show, like you know, everybody's kind of sitting on the phone. You're letting your people know, like you know, you're about to get cut, but they put you back on practice squad. And then you hear other guys saying and so you don't know how valid that you.
Speaker 2: Might actually be on practice squad. Come in.
Speaker 1: You know, you get fucking cut. It sucks. Shake everybody's hand. They trying to like, you know, there's thirty one other teams.
Speaker 3: Out there, but get savings thirty one other teams out there.
Speaker 4: And then you see your boys, you know, you see your boys right, and it's like, oh, they got you may and hey man, I this guy don't lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I didn't get Graham Reaper. I didn't get Graham Reaper my first year. But it was so though to seem like all of them get my dogs, and I can't be excited. I'm like inside, I mean, it's like you're gonna make I actually knew. I knew a couple of days before that I was gonna make it, but I wasn't. Like the person that told me was he like, uh, the head trainer and I got hurting, praised and something. He was like you need to come to sit down, and I was like, nah, I can't he trust me. And that's how I knew. And then like two days, I still nervous. But it's like I'm saying, all them boys get plagued, like bro, I'm just texting my mama all the excitement, like I can't show it right now because the dogs is going down. I almost got Grmory but in Houston, but I Gremmory for myself before they could. All right, so I took my own life. I jumped off the legs.
Speaker 2: Baby, what are you talking about last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, because you were in Houston for like a week seven days.
Speaker 2: Yeah what happened in Houston?
Speaker 3: Thank god you got that other but works ship. So, I mean it looked like a ship show when I got there. It was already on the way. But you know, you know how you know, to talk to coach talk. Yeah, you know, Especial have to work out he yo, you know, want you to come in, want you to do this. We're gonna need you know, you know space, you know all that shit. So I'm like, all right, cool, yeah, yeah, yeah that sounds good. Bam signed with them. But then practice bruh, Like Lily, like we were talking to about being outside just hot, That's what I was doing. I just out there. And then they put me all like the ones on all special teams like two days later, and we got a scrimmage and one player on all that shit boom. I played like five players of defense. So I'm like bro, what the fuck going on? So it gets to this seventh day and that that night I had text bill O Browann. Then I said, hey, let me meet with you in the morning and he was like what time, six thirty. I'll be in the office, and I brought my iPad, brought all that bullshit. I was like, hey, you can just release me now because I know what y'all gonna do, and he was like, no, man, were just trying to see. I was like, nothing, you said seven days ago is what it's looking like out here? Like nothing, Like I'm not even like why am I on the three special teams?
Speaker 4: Like what?
Speaker 3: What? Why am I on three kickoffs? And then same time, the decordinated asking me about Tennessee ship. Yeah, so that it's yeah, And I sent there ass the whole other way like yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's come before right there. Yeah you cut it. Yeah, he's dropping to them. He's supposed to be in flat you no. So then that's when I brought my iPad, brought all this ship up there, and I was like, yeah, can you just cut me now? And I did. I put my ship on his desk and I walked the fuck out. So you yourself for myself.
Speaker 2: That's the only time you've been.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 2: Man. A lot of this is getting chopped this week.
Speaker 3: I feel for him, but that's it.
Speaker 2: You remember, like the stress you went through to like going into that last preseason game.
Speaker 3: Bro ain't. But I had a good game too. It's funny thing is I was playing against UH Baltimore and then BT was on team. BT was snapping like we had like eight tackles, a pig fumber recovery like he was. I was like, and then we knew he was fourth court in the game. In four course, I was like that motherfuckering to make a team. And then at the same time, like I was playing good that s it was. I don't know why about that because BT, but just seeing that in DN, seeing guys is that might even play good in the preseason and they still get whacked, right.
Speaker 4: No, that's I mean, that's like the kiss of death if you're like, if you're performing well in the preseason but you're still in there, like we just they just wrapped up their third preseason game went on Saturday, and like, dudes, who you thought for sure? Just watching practice and seeing how they're hand how they're being handled, how the coaches are working with the young guys. Like, I'm watching this John Simon. I don't know if you guys know who that is. He's a linebacker, just got cut. I'm watching him out and we literally just got done talking to him, And yesterday morning woke up on the cutlast in our email and.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 2: Not a damn bittle was going on in the game, like he I ain't see that. He thought you thought he was making the squad.
Speaker 4: I thought he was making I thought he was how much he was playing on the by how much he had played, by how like when Bud Dupree, who they just signed, wasn't out there, John Simon was star on the other side of Harold and then all of a sudden he's out on the street. So I don't know, like what that looks like from your guys perspective, but I'm looking at it because we can only watch practice.
Speaker 3: We're not in the building, so I'm watching that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how the fuck does that make any sense, especially for you know, a team that needs all of those dudes.
Speaker 2: I see what he's saying, special team saying. Was he playing teams?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, see everybody else other than Bud and Harold playing spend team road be gonna play some type. Sometimes he'll plays the best team and whoever the fuck Wyatt, whoever the fun else.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if he's making it the other guys that I'm saying. If you see John Simon here and there's only a little bit of drop off.
Speaker 4: But that dude plays teams like that's gonna be yeah, because Dared's going in nine years in the lague.
Speaker 3: He's not playing special teams.
Speaker 4: Right right, Yeah, so yeah, yeah, that ship, that ship hits different though. Getting cut do you guys, I mean, are you guys still trying to get back in. I know nobody here is retired, but like my boy's gotta work out on Wednesday. We can't talk, we haven't we can't say no names, but you know, workout.
Speaker 3: So it's awesome.
Speaker 2: So one of our own might be he might be shipped off packing his bags well, or he is packing.
Speaker 3: His I might just be on one way.
Speaker 1: You always gotta pack like you're not coming back, so you don't you know, you might have a whole suitcase and then like it doesn't work like.
Speaker 4: People, people have no people listening to this have no fucking concept of what that looks like for you guys.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they think that ship just a we just get on and do this to night. That's what I'm saying than that. Yeah, yeah, they shit just way bigger than there's a whole bunch of like if you already thinking about if you're saying, oh, well you can do this, but u's other one hundred other linebackers just trying to do the same ship. Yeah, just so happened. Like we've been in the game for a long time. You know what I'm saying, We got we got a resume, and there's some young guys that's gonna be going through the same thing trying to get on, trying to get on. It might not work out for them just because they not haven't they don't have that film, they don't haven't haven't had the reps, they haven't did all the ship. Like the coaches gotta spend less time on the on you guys, then they do the younger absolutely. Like when we came in, it was just get your conditioned and then go play.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, like like we were talking about earlier, like our resume is pretty much already sitting there like they know, like now's the time, Like it'll be interesting the next week or so, but even going into the season, like you know you're on emergency list or short list just because of like, okay, he can plug and play. If this young guy doesn't work out the way we want him to, or our roster's not sitting where we wanted to, we know we can count on this dude coming in to my teams to be a backup, to be an emergency starter.
Speaker 3: How did how did they feel the double dip?
Speaker 2: It felt good? I know it looked because at first when I first got cut, I was like I was bummed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But when I think because I dressed in the Ravens game, and then once I played in the Ravens game, played well, I was like, I'm going to get.
Speaker 2: The double dip baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And what DB's re ferench.
Speaker 1: I know I've explained it before, but if you're on a Week one roster as a vested veteran, which dB and I are for on Week one rosters, first game happens, we make the squad, we are owed, we are guaranteed that salary as a veteran, so a million dollars. We're guaranteed that a million dollars if we're to get cut like I was cut last year in week whatever week I got cut, week eleven, maybe I don't know, Week eight nine, I got the rest of that salary, and then I was on practice squad for a couple of weeks, and then they signed me back again. I got reactivated, and I get a new salary going from pro rated from week you know, thirteen on or whenever it was.
Speaker 2: So that's what he means by double dipping.
Speaker 3: I want to get one before I get out of here. Still didn't bring anything to the Raw Room anniversary. I ain't cared about him bring not bring anything because I felt most bad about that. I ain't cared about that.
Speaker 2: I thought, at the end of the day, we were just making some fun content, entertaining the world.
Speaker 3: You haven't feeling world wide shift. I got a jail kit. Jesus gotta word Titans got week one Arnold's alcol Yeah, yeah, but I got called it. I'm telling you that's gonna be lie. That dude gonna be unlievable. That dude was unbelievable. Was I wonder who you're gonna gotta be it. I don't know the street rat. Street rat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just trying to lock somebody up. It'll be good, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's it gonna be a good way because the other side they got and they got a bunch of dudes trying to defend DeAndre Hopkins on home.
Speaker 3: What that's gonna look like? And then they got uh and then ship tyring Matthew back there? So you notice my be aggressive Now he's in Kansas City talking about something. Always anytime I see Arizona and the thirty something, I always think of tying Matthew. It's just staple over there.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate you guys coming on.
Speaker 3: I got one question.
Speaker 4: You've got the same day text? Did he text you today? So I'm the one disrespected her? That respect that there's a good obscit respect. Hey, one question though, do you think Dave Henry a run for two thousand?
Speaker 3: Game? Man? Nobody nobody's gotten a fifteen hundred. I know that's so every run back ever after that, I always like lost one yard and it's.
Speaker 2: An extra game.
Speaker 1: I think what's going to be interesting to seeing obviously, like all these records that are going to get broken because there's an eighteen, like they get their like rewrite.
Speaker 2: The history books. Yeah, dud, what I'm telling all the players in the league this year.
Speaker 4: The biggest crime, well not the biggest crime of COVID, but one of the worst parts of COVID was that more people didn't get to see him live last season because some of the ship that he was doing on the field, like even just sitting in the press.
Speaker 3: Boss he'll be doing ill.
Speaker 4: I know. But like I just I went out, they had the top one hundred, and I'm like going back and like replaying some of those games and get.
Speaker 1: To see some ship and like we were in the locker room, like guys, we are witnessing thinking definitely, like we are witnessing greatness.
Speaker 2: We're in the locker room, like we're part of it. Okay, but like, how how long?
Speaker 4: Because I know, I know he had to get through some ship before he turned into this fucking just monster of a human being.
Speaker 3: Every year he got better, especially when I said when this rookie year, when I was in Oakland, we played in the preseason, and when I came to the Titans seventeen, he a little bit DeMarco Mary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had that down here when we had Deon Lewis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Dion picked up to him that year too.
Speaker 2: Correct, So he just wasn't getting used.
Speaker 3: He just wasn't. He was trying to figure Art. It felt like Art was trying to figure out I think so, yeah, his first time, it was his first it was his first year off of the court. It was yeah. So they both trying to figure out some ship. And then you probably got a little booth from Jacksonville, you know, playing Jacksonville twice a year.
Speaker 1: And just slapping sometimes like all these fascinating things as are running back like this.
Speaker 3: He catching out the backfield on third down.
Speaker 1: Right, Derek was probably at time trying to force things that you know, I don't know what the fuck he's fucking, but I think, yeah, I think he can run for two thousand again, especially when you got to top ten receivers or fifteen receivers out there.
Speaker 3: I mean I came just putting nine in the box Baltimore. I just like fucking with them. They get how much the Ravens fans hate you guys. So literally today somebody went back on my picture from last year the playoff game and commented, oh bet you didn put the playoff picture words the playoff picture, and I started, I just put laughing in modes, laughing modes. I said, you still but hurt. Then he said, I see you all the time, sneak this and all, because I'll be comming anytime they posted Boss on the NFL. Never I sneak out. I'm not sneak this in because I'm here. I got the notification on so when i do see it, I'm there first. Every time, I'm there first. But that's that's a strategy. Though. That's strategy because if if when I say stuff on that, I always leave it open ended. So like they just put up DeAndre Hawkins or tyreek Hire. Who's the best receiver. So that's why I said all. I said, well, man, stop it. Three thousand likes later, one hundred fucking follows later, and a whole bunch of mad people, the art of the trull, the and like I'm not even saying you ain't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I'm just saying stop it. You on the WHO side of the mom Now I'm leaving up to you, dumb ass. That ship was crazy because you guys beat the hell out of them.
Speaker 4: In the twenty nineteen run to go to the ac Championship game, and like the Ravens fans we set we sit like right above the fans in the lower bowl in the press box, and they are like fighting each other when Khalif Raman catches that fucking crazy touchdown from Tannehill, like straight up fighting each other.
Speaker 3: And then the whole logo thing before the game. And then when they came here last year, Hey, that'sh it funny, So did you see them?
Speaker 2: We need to end up wrapping up that we were going on two hours.
Speaker 3: Here, that's know what I'm saying. Yeah, like you got a radio show like you got like he gotta be on for a certain like a time.
Speaker 4: Then it drives him crazy when I got to go to a commercial broke, Well we only get fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: There's a reason. There's a reason for that. Do you want to tell your story?
Speaker 1: Everybody subscribe rap Star, leave comments on the YouTube. Share will be at ACME on week one. Tail getting again. You guys fucking crushing everybody.
Speaker 2: Up on the room. It looked impressive. I know, I wish we could have caught each other that. Well, you guys see each other.
Speaker 1: Nebraska game, and so I got there a little later and there. Yeah, but you know, the hardest part of the watch parties, I know, I'm getting on a different dage is the hardest part of the The hardest part of the watch party is not It's not like just watching the game, because you want to hear people want to like, yeah, interacting.
Speaker 4: How many selfies of my friends I got with you that they sent to me during the game made their day.
Speaker 3: I could not, for the life of me understand it.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 1: Subscribe rate five stars, do all the fun stuff, bustled the boys, get our merch store dot barstool sports dot com.
Speaker 2: Uh do I need to shout anything out?
Speaker 1: Bust Off Sessions, go fucking watch that ship and comment and do all the fun stuff every Monday. Next week will be Tuesday, so not every Monday because it's Labor Day. So yeah, bust Off Sessions, We're out.