Speaker 1: The Boys.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't bring the heat with that one. But you know, for those of you who are just joining who might not follow us on on our social media or he probably doesn't keep up with us or anything like that of that magnitude, or if you're just now joining us, you know, we had something sudden happened last week.
Speaker 3: Our boy, Matt Neely, he passed away.
Speaker 1: It was sudden.
Speaker 2: And for those of you who don't know Matt, Matt was our social content guy or social media guy, who are behind the scenes guy who put clips together, who does all the captioning, who does everything you see out there about busting with the boys. Matt handled that for us, and.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That is hard man. And it's been a shock to the boys. It's been a shock to the community. And you know, there's been a hot been a lot of homage, a lot of support, a lot that has been made of of this. That has been awesome to see people rallying on social media. Amy, the owner of the Titans, made a statement the Titans community.
Speaker 1: Mourns uh fuck the boy.
Speaker 3: I had a hard fucking cry the day after, just because.
Speaker 2: You know, y y y, you talk to so few people on an everyday basis, you know. And I was fortunate enough to go grow close to Matt and uh, you know I told him this one day. He was making fun at one of my one of my speeches at my birthday party, and because I had a lot of new faces there a lot of old faces, and you know something that I wanted to mention that. Fortunately I was able to mention to him on the side, and that's Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, you can meet somebody today or tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That have better intentions for you than people you've known for a lifetime.
Speaker 3: And you know, time means nothing, character does.
Speaker 2: And I truly appreciated the friendship I built with them, and you know, I.
Speaker 1: Wanted him to know that. You know, he meant a lot to me.
Speaker 2: And he had a tremendous impact on myself and a lot of people out there with his trolling attitude, his fun attitude. Everybody knows Maddie wanted to make humor or light of any situation, whether it be at the expense of him his self deprecating humor.
Speaker 1: He wanted everything to be a gift.
Speaker 2: He wanted everything to be a movie scene.
Speaker 3: You know, people know him a lot for his titan fandom.
Speaker 2: He was like the super fan, and everyone you know knows that no Titans game will ever be the same. Also, you know, there won't be a there won't be a Titans game without Matt Neely and.
Speaker 3: His shirts will be everywhere.
Speaker 2: His legacy will live on through Twitter, through people's shotgunning, you know, seltzers or beers, like everyone knows, he woke up, I was ready to chug a beer for the Titans. People paying homage in the parking lots for him, people always mentioning him and adding him on Twitter. He shoot, he's got a picture hanging up in the stadium right now with his whole free.
Speaker 1: Little one shirt on.
Speaker 2: He cared so much about the pod Man, And you know, I'm sure there will be a photo or something that hangs and lives in the Titan Stadium forever.
Speaker 3: And as hard and as sad as that is to.
Speaker 2: Say, and know, everyone knows Mats obnoxious ass would absolutely trade anything for that kind of legacy. And I think he would be damn proud to see the impact he's made on people. And you know, it's as cliche as it is to say, you know, people end up forgetting what you say to them. People forget, you know, what you did for them, but people always remember how you made them feel. And I feel like the support and the reach and the press, like just everything that you're seeing on social media is a reflection of this, of the impact Matt made on this community, the impact he's made on us at Bust with the Boys and everyone overall.
Speaker 1: Man and uh, I.
Speaker 2: Missed the Boy. I miss him hard. I love you, Maddie. Your legacy will definitely live on though this podcast. Man, and thank you everybody for the tremendous support. We have a shirt right now on hainten dot com h A N G t N dot com where you can.
Speaker 3: Buy for the Boy nearly sixty nine on the back.
Speaker 2: On the front it says for the Boy, one percent of proceeds are going to the family, you know, to help pay for everything and to give to the family.
Speaker 3: We've raised over twenty thousand dollars. It's been tremendous.
Speaker 2: We've so like a thousand shirts already and again one hundred percent of proceeds are going to the family. I'm gonna help in helping out with them. You can buy those on hangteam dot com. We hope you're wearing them. To the tailgate this weekend. We're gonna have a tailgate. It's free. More details that come this week. You gotta follow us. You can follow us on social media, bus and WTB to kind of keep up dated and stay updated. But we're gonna have a tailgate this week free. We're gonna have a wake and Matt's honor, a celebratory tailgate where we just have fun, enjoy each other's company, everything surrounded for the Boy.
Speaker 3: And you know he would love that, you know.
Speaker 1: He would absolutely love that.
Speaker 2: And you know we'll do a shotgun salute, We'll do everything to honor Matt Neely.
Speaker 3: So you know, keep up with us there, we'll keep you updated. Also a reminder about the pod. These podcasts are backlogged.
Speaker 2: They're in a library, and every pod we release, you know, aside from this October one that you've heard and the Depression one, they're all backloged.
Speaker 3: They're all in a library. They've they were done before the season. Everyone that the Boy Taylor was in it was before the season.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people lash out and love to emotionally react right away, and if the Titans lose, they're ready to tell the Boy to focus on this focus on that and just you know, it's just say some ignorant shit, and uh, people need to know.
Speaker 3: That Taylor of nothing, that Taylor has nothing to do with the pod.
Speaker 1: In season.
Speaker 2: I make I make these decisions or I'm the one that does everything for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Our team does everything for the podcast.
Speaker 2: The boy is one hundred percent, one thousand percent focused on ball and that's all he cares and focuses about. So just again a reminder, these pods were shot before the season, and you know, it's something we're stepping out of the zone and kind of doing and it's definitely different and we'll you know, it's just just is what it is. But we had a really fun one with Calvanoy, and before we get into that, we gotta ultimately say thank you to our sponsors. Huge thank you to Hunter Briley and Regal Realty. Regal Realty Group there in Nashville. You can find him on Regal RG dot com and the head guy there at Hunter Briley. His personal is six one five six three zero nine seven three five. That's his personal cell number. Give him a shout, telling the Boys sent you. He'll hook it up. I'm telling you concierge service. He looks up, he takes care of you. He knows his reputation is on the ligne with this every time somebody talks to him. If you're not a phone guy and you want to feel him out, shoot him a text, say hey hunter, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: The boy send me here's what I'm looking at, whether it be residential, commercial or investment. I'm into investment, so I talk to him all the time about stuff. He wheels and deals.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: He works hard for his customers. So thank you to Regal Realty. He puts on the tailgates for us. He's been an MVP for us. Huge thank you to them. Also, big thank you to Anheuser Busch, our big wig sponsor. You got Budweiser, you got Natty Light, you got these natural light seltzers that we're all about. Hashtag and don't give a guys flutter mentions, show us your pictures with your Natty light seltzers hashtag don't give a because we want to start putting you guys on the videos and start putting our fan engagement and incorporate you guys on the video so you can see that you're part of the boys. We want to put you on the videos. You want to engage, you want to have fun. That's all this positive out man is engaged with you, guys, giving you access behind the scenes, look at everything and just have fun. Give some insight and just enjoy ourselves and have a good time and raise a look you know again.
Speaker 1: Have fun.
Speaker 2: But Aloha beaches, Catalina line mixer, you got six percent alcohol, get you know, get where you're going faster. Enjoy these things man again, flutter our mentions, take pictures.
Speaker 3: We want to put you on there hashtag.
Speaker 2: Don't give all that good fun stuff, guys. Calvanoy he was a stud. For those who don't know Calvanoy. He is a linebacker for the Patriots. Huge stud for the boys. The boy actually scored a touchdown last week. Shout out Vanoy. They're fucking undefeated right now, the goddamn Patriots. They win every goddamn year and I'm kind of sick of it. But the boy is successful as hell. We loved having him on the podcast. He was drafting the second round twenty fourteen. He's a two time Super Bowl champ, so we get to talk to him about his super Bowl runs. We get talked about playing with the go Tom Brady. We get to talk about his story and we had a lot of fun. Dudes are very insightful. Dudes are very funny. Cats start for the disrespect. I will put it on silent. He's got a YouTube channel that you guys can follow. Dude to super engaging with his audience on social media. You can follow him at like fuck I don't know, type in Kalvinoy, find him on Twitter and Instagram. Super engaging with his audience. It's it's awesome. It's awesome to watch. He's got a YouTube channel called uh Vibing with the Vanoy's. He's also got a show that's called The Lead Eats where he goes around and needs a certain spots around Boston.
Speaker 1: I assume.
Speaker 3: But he's always giving away tickets to games.
Speaker 2: So if you're a Pats fan and you want to, you know, get in or running for tickets free tickets to games. He always he's always giving away tickets. Uh So, go subscribe to his YouTube channel, Go follow the boy. You know, this is an awesome podcast. You guys are gonna get a lot out of it. We had a lot of fun. Again, it was done before the season, before you know, these intros are shot currently just to keep you guys updated, but these episodes are backlogged. We have a lot of fun though, So without further ado, you know, we're dropping this Vanoy episode.
Speaker 3: This one is definitely for the boy. Matt Neely, we love you.
Speaker 2: He couldn't wait to drop this episode. He wanted to drop the Ernest k one so bad because that was the funniest to him. He wanted to drop the Vanoy one right after that. He thought this one would be the banger, and he was, you know, super excited when I gave him the green light to work on the Vanoy episode. So I hope you guys enjoy it again. The boy Kylvanoy drop the hook?
Speaker 1: Yo? Why is this? Why is this staying like so far away? It was my fault?
Speaker 2: Well, actually I didn't do that one the day was that bloss.
Speaker 1: Who don't yell? Don't need to yell? Don't you don't you fucking raise your voice on this? Plus, dude, don't you raise your fucking voice? Hey the way, yeah, boss, please profanity m hm. The other boy. I haven't seen this guy in a month or what three weeks? Yeah, it's been a minute. Dude off that chilling dude. He's been on the bus, he's been sleeping.
Speaker 3: Sleep dude.
Speaker 2: I fucking had condition this morning this morning.
Speaker 5: Would, Yes, dude, I did a couple now I had.
Speaker 2: I had lateral speed day, a lot of your dodge, a lot of three cone you know the one I.
Speaker 1: Would beat you. And I was like, oh, you know, the boys got little listen and then he and then we Will and I we finished, Yeah to Botto. We got it. So Will, Will would uh.
Speaker 5: The assault bike. You know those things are a beast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's you know, I'm gonna leave that now.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know Will. He's got Will and I would do this drills his workouts. Okay, well oops oops, welcome back Will, oops. Will and I would do this drill where we'd go like three yards four yards five hours of the cones and you go down and back down and back down and back and I would say the numbers, well, how much do you went to twenty seven right now? Yeah, you're not thirty five twenty seven?
Speaker 6: Kind of sad because he's bragging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't bragging. He barely beats me. He goes, he gets his little stride off and he goes, man, you're pretty fast, I'm really good at those. That was his flex on man, but I'm literally almost one hundred pounds more than you.
Speaker 2: Fast forward to the locker room. We go in the locker room and getting He's like, he's like, hey, man, what was that out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When you're like, I'm pretty fast and you're pretty good at those, like you you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my bad, dude.
Speaker 5: I hate what.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: He is fast.
Speaker 4: He's one of them linemen that like he he's like I would put him in the pouncy category when they like get out in the open.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they think they're running with the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no question follow me. Yeah, I'll be the one that took you in. That's what That's what I think to myself when i'm yeah, garing, dude. Yeah, I like to get out there. I like to run a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had one. I had one of the first preseason game I was. I got out. I got a cut block, which I'm dude, I'm the worst cut blocker ever. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Ben Jones is pretty good.
Speaker 1: An you think he's good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he likes doing it too much, so.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're kind of playing on the outside. You're playing on the outside and practice last couple of.
Speaker 6: Days, I was, how did you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't really go against you because I'm a two bro. I'm just out there self brooklaying leader. To dude, I'll tell you what though, the two has been slaying and we've been we've been. We got pride, we got pride in the So how were the joint practices going? But dude, it's always a blood bath. People don't say that's like a that's a game. That's worse than a game.
Speaker 6: And we don't get paid for it. You got you gotta pay his going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, free entertainment's true, and the fights are extra. There are a couple of scuffles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't call im. I'm with I saw like somebody like I followed Kenny V. I'm pretty close with Kenny V. And I saw him like you know, fake news when yeah, the GM oh, the GM comes and tries like like get back, and it's like broke John Robinson players man, no, no, no, not to me to our players, like I was running over to grab the DBS because one of our DB's face mask.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna say who but his face.
Speaker 1: Patrick number twenty three, your boy, I'll tell you what that dude. I mean, he's a good football player, don't get me wrong. Whatever compliment here we go. And then but also this dude's in a red jersey during our joint practices and he's like blitzing. He's like hitting our running backs and I'm like, yeah, if you're hurt, which is a red jersey, like you can't be Yeah, you can't be running around. I heard. That's how stuff got started to because he was punched like trying to push the ball out of Tannehill. He was like was like jogging, jogging on the sidelines, right, and then he comes up, he comes up behind that and punched it out and the that's what like literally started to fight the next day because people held that in.
Speaker 4: But then we talked about it like you can't do that's a that's a quarterback.
Speaker 6: You know, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't do if so many touched Brady like that, Oh yeah, we know, there'd be actual patriots, like like minute men would come out with their muskets and actually shoot if Tom Brady got blinked at too hard. You guys have Minimenu, you have like people in helicopters up.
Speaker 6: There, exactly.
Speaker 4: You would have all patriotsmes like Peyton Pat's Nation come at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a lot of Patriot fans at practice.
Speaker 5: I would like to see I would have liked to witness.
Speaker 4: How is that a players, bro? I mean, I know you'all beat us last year.
Speaker 6: Whatever, just be like, I think we're super Bowl champions. Okay, we beat the.
Speaker 1: But hey, let me let it be known. Dude, we had a player in here writing the coat tails of one two and we're the best team. You guys did have Tom Brady?
Speaker 6: Then what what you mean?
Speaker 1: What you mean? What? What do you mean? What I mean? If you guys didn't have Tom Brady the same conversation, would you be as reletive since two thousand and one? Would you guys be the the new England Patriots? But without Tom Brady?
Speaker 5: Questions?
Speaker 6: Though? You can't even you can say all you could say? What if we had a good, good quarterback? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have good quarterback?
Speaker 6: What if we had a great quarterback? How about that we have a great quarterback.
Speaker 1: You have the greatest football player of all time on your team? How many times if we're the greatest football player of all time on our team. Yeah, Okay, what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I'm not saying because I think Mariota's good quarterback. I'm saying, what if you had Tom Brady, would you be like, oh, you know, what's your argument?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: Like you're saying the Super Bowl by I'm just saying, you can't, like, what's the argument at that point, It's like, well, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 4: Like, we could sit here all day and argue, but I don't know what that's like without him. Well, dude, I personally, I personally know what it is because I played with Stafford. But I think Staffords an elite quarterback. You think the scenes that was going on with them in a in a coaching level, you know, like a.
Speaker 1: Front office coaching level.
Speaker 4: He said with Brady, I'm saying with Stafford in that situation, being in that, I mean, we're also going back to my rookie year. We're also up seventeen zero against the Cowboys and they throw a BS flag for face garden against Pedigrew and that kind of changed the whole momentum of the game. Flash back the next week, they get it against Green Bay and then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I feel how many times at night at nighttime though you're sitting there with your wife, you're like, man, I'm glad we got one two on the squad.
Speaker 5: Dude like going to bail this out to night sweetheart again.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that you know, like that falcons like whoa that falcons? Hold up? Brady, hold up your defense played out?
Speaker 6: Can pump the breaks on that game? Can we get a little more love.
Speaker 1: Listen for you? You were on that you you were, you were on the field. You were on the field. You didn't have as good of a view as we did. We had a whole TV. Yeah, we have to see the whole thing.
Speaker 6: I understand that. But one of the great that's.
Speaker 1: You guys killed it. Ever, No, you year is more impressive.
Speaker 4: I agree, But I'm just saying I go back to that Super Bowl and I'm defensive to.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, like the defense, the hands of it.
Speaker 6: We had twenty one points. I mean, he threw a pick six. We forget about that, do we? You just do?
Speaker 1: Tom Brady under the bus.
Speaker 6: I love on the he keeps.
Speaker 4: It real though he's gonna tell you, I'm gonna give them the ball every time.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, here's here's the deal is like if we if we joint god, yeah that's my you know, if we were if we did a joint practice, if you played for the Lions still and we did a joint practice for the Lions, No one's sitting over there going, yo, that's kind of that's Matthew Stafford. No, if Matthew's ever a real football player. But like everybody, you even players on the Patriots are probably like, yeah, it's fucking Tom Brady, dude. I mean, or does or does the novelty wear off to you after a while?
Speaker 4: I mean when you're in it, I would say probably a little bits, because you look at him like that's my guy. Like I can go hang out with him if I need, Like I can.
Speaker 6: Call him on the phone and be like, okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I got it locked in. Yeah no, no, I get that, I get that. But I'm saying like, it's just it was. It's so interesting to see because we've practiced against Tampa Bay last year. You're going from practice and you're just talking about the guys you got against. You know, my rookie year, we went to Atlanta and you just talking about the guys that go against like I remember being I mean just yesterday was sitting over there. We get in the locker room and there's the half the team's talking about Tom Brady, this Tom Brady that it's it's And I don't think that has anything to say about our team. Our team is very competitive and stuff like that, but it's so much to say about what he's done in his career, Like how incredible is that? Like all this stuff, like you know, the one do you ever get sick of hearing that? Like Tom Brady's the.
Speaker 6: I still think he's underappreciated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we sit here and you look at other sports, like you know, you look at golf, Tiger Woods. How he's on this pedestal. You see Roger Federer tennis on this pedestal, Lebron James and Tom is still he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Dudes, Yeah, but he doesn't get I think.
Speaker 2: He's starting to though, No, I think he's starting to. I think he's starting to be referred to as the goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well after the Super Bowl because he got six right, and everyone's got that. Michael Jordan's Michael Jordan comparison. But at the same time, it's like Tom's been I mean, they did the NFL Top.
Speaker 6: One hundred twenty years and he's number six.
Speaker 1: Yes, dud six. They did the top of This is the first time ever in the top of one hundred has been under top five, right, I don't know, Oh really, I didn't know somebody else they've been doing the show or whatever. So I.
Speaker 6: Question for you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't know if you saw when Lebron James a while ago on his show, the shot was talking about Tom Brady saying he's not the greatest because he doesn't play defense.
Speaker 6: That one of the like the.
Speaker 4: Like said, he doesn't play defense, so you know he's he shouldn't be included with the greatest or whatever. And I'm like, that's for me. I'm like, man as a football player, the fact that he doesn't understand the game. He does play defense and you don't even know it.
Speaker 2: Like, in my mind, it's way harder to win six rings on a fucking NFL team than it is to win a six rings on an NBA team.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, guys in the field one time, not just five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the same time, I'm like, he puts so much pressure on the other team's offense, so he's already playing defense, Like mentally before you even know, think about how much pressure he puts on another team when he scores, Like and I'll never forget the Chargers game, this last Super Bowl run. That's cool. I get to say super Bowl runs slid the Chargers game when he go. You know him and his team, you know the offense clinic teach tape, you know, drive the ball and it's fourteen to nothing, and you're telling me he don't play defense. I mean, fourteen nothing in the first quarter, like the coaches on the sideline, gotta be what the hell I.
Speaker 6: Gotta throw the ball already.
Speaker 2: I mean, offenses go go toward the end of the fourth quarter and I know me personally as a defensive player, and you're playing against the Patriots and you're like, shit, our offense score too quickly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You look up, you see like a minute seventeen.
Speaker 2: You're like, Okay, well Tom Brady's going out there, so this is definitely doable for them.
Speaker 1: We're not out of the The most is those two situations that was a huge point of emphstis going to our game against you guys last year. But yeah, man, you tea at the ball at any time, you're like, shit, I know we play you guys in the divisional round. When you guys went on.
Speaker 6: You had different energy in that game the playoffs, you think, so oh.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, man, I wonder why too, because we were in the I agree, I don't disagree with what you're saying. I think there was a definite, a definite different energy when we played you guys in the I'm I'm that's a great question.
Speaker 6: Were you home So it's a different no, because.
Speaker 1: I think I think we you know, even though we've been just nine and just I say, just nine and seven, be nine and seven is still pretty good. But you I'm talking to you guys right.
Speaker 6: Now, I still think that's really good.
Speaker 3: It's solid.
Speaker 1: But like we've always been a team that it's not nine and seven and eight home wins. You know what I'm saying. We we do well on the road, we do play well, we do show up in the road. But I don't know that divisional round. I don't know if pete guys retired or deflated. It's it was the first time we made the playoffs since I've been there, but it's the only time I've ever made the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Was crazy because you're energy in that game. You didn't say a word. But then there's regular season game at home. He was the best friends with the mccordy twins.
Speaker 1: When they score, Taylor me, oh, no, I sa person as a team. No, I think m's say very much. Were were you a rookie? Were you a rookie that year? There?
Speaker 6: You're game too, you could No.
Speaker 1: I think I thought. I thought overall, our energy was better in the game last year as opposed toial game years. That's what I was talking about. But me, like, I I like to believe in I mean, you can say, obviously you're saying different, but I like to believe I bring the same energy every game. But you're saying I was way more talkative in the first one. Oh yeah, well, well this episode last year's one, because last last year's when we were up seventeen to three. Like, when you're getting your ass beat, you can't really be like joking, like you know what I'm saying, Like you have that bubbly personality or like talking ship response, you can't really do that like, h what do you say when you're down? You guys are kicking our asses from the gig. We scored the first seven points.
Speaker 6: But did you hear us talking? Ever? Do you? No?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: But I'm a talker. Were you guys talking? Were you talking? No? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But you just I just gotta go like this all right? You know, look at.
Speaker 4: I don't need to say nothing at that point. Yeah, there's only one player.
Speaker 6: I talked.
Speaker 1: How shitty was it feeling, though?
Speaker 2: Because I think what sucked more for you guys is knowing you got beat like that going into a bye week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was rough?
Speaker 1: How was that next week?
Speaker 6: You can imagine, dude, I imagine when you have Rabel, you.
Speaker 4: Had Rabel, you could only imagine it's like the older generation of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brutal dude.
Speaker 2: Going into that week though, you felt like you felt you just felt the energy was different, like we have to win this game because you know you got like you got a Malcolm Butler, Logan, Ryan Rabel, all these guys Lewis Yeah, a lot to prove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was like.
Speaker 6: You energy I respected.
Speaker 1: We didn't wonder why why don't the Diaz was kind of sleeping on us? You think huh.
Speaker 6: No, I always think you guys.
Speaker 5: He had his bye week plans probably planned out already.
Speaker 4: No, I can't do that. I'm I can't do that now with the New England. Maybe with the Lions. Lions, I was oh and seven one year going in there.
Speaker 1: You were, you were making off season plans.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I can't even get on the field. We're seven. I can't even play man trash.
Speaker 1: Do you didn't like to play for the Lions, Tom, you know it's it's open here, safe space.
Speaker 4: I actually enjoyed it because I learned so much from my ogs. Like I had my locker is awesome. I had to my right I had Reggie Bush and then to my left eye DeAndre Levy. And if you know any stories about DeAndre Levy, you would know there are two opposites. You know, Reggie, you know, fancy Fancy, he's a black Barbie doll. And then you got DeAndre Levy. He goes in the Amazon for ten days and lives off the land, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, total.
Speaker 4: So I'm right in the middle, and I'm like, I want to I want to live right in between these dudes. So it was good perspective.
Speaker 1: When you say he lived at the land. You mean he actually would go. Where would he go?
Speaker 4: So I'll never forget he went ten days to the Amazon. Oh his hold on side note greatest. His greatest thing he did on the football field was break Joe Pau's leg.
Speaker 1: That's really.
Speaker 6: No play for Wisconsin. Broke his leg, and he's like, that's the great in the sidelines.
Speaker 4: So he was I think he was like running and tackled Buddy and rolled up on Joe par or whatever and broke his leg.
Speaker 6: He was the guy. Remember how he went up in the box and yeah, watching the games, he was like that.
Speaker 1: In the box.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I broke I broke that dirt bag's leg.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean.
Speaker 4: What he said that. I was like, my man, that's why I love you, baby.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: And then so back to the story.
Speaker 4: He would go ten days and he would he he would go out with a guy, a guide and a native and live off the land in the Amazon jungle for ten days.
Speaker 1: No Christ, and that's dangerous, but there's so many things in the Amazon jungle.
Speaker 4: He came, he would come here.
Speaker 6: Pounds like looking like he played receiver or dB.
Speaker 1: Lean and he would get all that way back or well.
Speaker 4: Machine and then he you know, you could do DeAndre Levy with the airplane to He had like a little thing tied to him and he crawled on top of the airplane while it's going off, just.
Speaker 1: Like you know, who is? Oh is this Joe past thing?
Speaker 5: Oh broke it broke his ship?
Speaker 6: Dude, you have to see it coming.
Speaker 1: Oh look at all he's hurting? Is that you can't get out with the knee? Look at the coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta look at DeAndre Levy and pull up the airplane too?
Speaker 1: Yo? What is how many years is this the guy play in the league? Let me play a little bit and he was good too?
Speaker 6: Yeah underrated, Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 4: He's like your boy. Uh compared him to Levante a little bit. Yeah, no love, but just a ball.
Speaker 1: Levante gets no love.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, you know we know why. We don't need to say why?
Speaker 1: Why why Lavonte David?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have nothing wrong with the team. They're actually my favorite team I ever played for. But there is something to do with a small like small market.
Speaker 1: Well yeah you're not. It all depends like the Tennessee Titans, Like it's not an insult like or a small medium market.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but your defense and your old line had been really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had success in that. Levonte is also an outside backer in a four to three.
Speaker 2: I think that hurts him too, because you're going up against all you guys who get sacks and shit like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get love like that either, because I don't have a position.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: You kind of create a lot of your own brand and love and shit like that. Levante's kind of like he's like an ed Reed, just doesn't talk much, doesn't say much, as goes by his business.
Speaker 1: Just that beanis.
Speaker 4: Dude, Gilmore Gilly Locke, doesn't say a word. Just an assassin.
Speaker 2: You think, uh Gilly got the number one corner in the top one hundred, didn't he? I don't know, but I believe he did over Jalen and Yo.
Speaker 1: Did you see the video he played for the Bills before right toc when he left the Bills and he said, I'm excited because my mom gets to see me play on TV now and then like the Bills local like not the Bills like Buffalo's Local News was like in case his mom's watching, like this is what they missed out on they show him like him just getting burned, like over and over again, like ten reps in a row, like different teams throughout the four years, which everyone gets got dude, I give up sacks like you mistackles, like Will's not playing, like we all have things that should happens to us, and so like this dude, this dude is uh getting shown getting like killed and they literally like the news reporter was laughing his ass off.
Speaker 6: And now he's the number one quarter according to PFF.
Speaker 1: You know you do you do you pay to the p F? I think I think everybody pays. How much credit do you give PFF? Okay, like I think.
Speaker 4: Looks at that, I'm disappointed. Yeah, like the fact that you brought up some dude that's behind some probably a dude that's never played football, and said, mmm, I don't know what the I don't know what he told the lineman or I don't know what the back ends doing. It must be man or they're I can tell it's over three they missed the assignment. How do you know? I'm not, I'm not. My coach is telling me something different than what you're.
Speaker 1: Seeing. You know what I mean? What is this?
Speaker 6: What is this.
Speaker 1: For those of you who are watching this video thinking, what's the one up to? This is just glued to thion. Okay, antioxidant m hmm, all right, get you what was? What was vitamin C B twelve magnesium? Everyone? Just calm the fuck down, all right.
Speaker 2: He's going for another He's going for another works he was going for another four games right now watching over here.
Speaker 1: Hey, Will's Will is just shooting at the fucking stars right now, trying to get a good burning right now.
Speaker 6: Tweet interaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, I'll tell you something about Will that's so weird to me. He always wants to say this and this isn't true, but go ahead. Well, I mean, don't take away from it, but it is true. Like Will's got a real issue. Like it's not an issue. He's got like a weird fetish. You know, people are in the feet or like butttholes or whatever, like or getting tied up like that's Will's just in the getting like ship on verb Like he loves when people verbally just ship on him, like you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a verbal dominatrix complex himself.
Speaker 1: Some verbal dominators. We'll be at like a coffee shop or whatever, and I say something like a consultant here like oh, dude, that's good. You's out in the bus later, Like how do I think I enjoy getting ship on it?
Speaker 2: I tell him, Like, you know, I just I can't help I see the humor and ship like it doesn't matter like that you follow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So in the locker room, do you hear some of the best comebacks and like people getting roasted on? Then you hear like on in a movie or like around time.
Speaker 1: Like dudes getting chirped on instead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like in a locker room, like when dudes are going back and forth just like talking ship shooting and ship like burning each other or whatever. I swear I've heard some of the best like comebacks and like people getting shipped.
Speaker 1: On you're talking about in the locker room, people.
Speaker 4: Are like sensitive, Like to me, that's what like, that's what I'll miss when I step away from the game.
Speaker 6: That'll be it right there.
Speaker 1: Because I'm thinking I want people.
Speaker 2: I want people to hear all the dynamic of like you know, everybody chirping at each.
Speaker 6: And the only people, only people that know are people that play.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, like when we get in a setting like this with dudes like you know exactly what I'm talking about. But people that don't, they're like they may never get it.
Speaker 6: I wish they could.
Speaker 1: I know, it's crazy, I don't. I almost feel like people that if they were, like people who work on the outs, like the outside world, nine to five jobs and stuff like that, if they want in the locker room, they'd be look legit depressed because like you're you got hr you got what you can't say penis, you can't say that. Don't say boobs. You know what I'm saying, Like you have all these things you can and can't say in the locker room. Dude, it is a free for all. I have not heard I have not heard the N words so much in my life. Well I'm like Lily, dudes are calling me. I'm like, yo, bro, I'm just I'm so white, I'm light as like.
Speaker 2: You walk around and guys just say it asked white people ship, Like, hey, that's black people ship. Yeah, you said out there, hey come yo, yo, Hey, don't say that out here, man.
Speaker 1: Come down, come down.
Speaker 4: Can I say that to like, I'm not a big I'm not a big rocky guy.
Speaker 1: You know, the best thing to kill us right now?
Speaker 6: I know, kill.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna do No, No, there's no this is America. That's not what I'm thinking. I'm just thinking, like, Yo, how in the fuck do you not have Rocky in your resume of movies?
Speaker 1: Watched?
Speaker 6: Like I've seen it, But it's not something like.
Speaker 4: Where I'm like, Okay, you need to go watch Rocky, you know what I mean? Like for me, I'm I'm suggesting remember the Titans, Like that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think remember the Tits of Solid Yeah, Taylor, what.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to get into that.
Speaker 6: Remember the Gator.
Speaker 1: I watched some of the Good Heart. Yeah, I just wasn't doing it for me. Have you seen Into the Game? No, it's on Netflix, dude. It's the most inspirational sports movie you ever watched. Your No, it's incredible. Bro.
Speaker 6: Are you a who's yours fan?
Speaker 1: Who's yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like Indiana?
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I went to Michigan. You're one of those.
Speaker 4: Because I have like a big deal with like Ohio State in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Did you go?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 4: Then you don't know, which is fine. Also, I went to a school where it's like called the Holy War, you know, and b yu, Yeah, great, if you want to bring all your jokes, you know, go ahead. I'm used to it.
Speaker 1: But he said go ahead.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I'm not going to attack a religion, a religious a podcast.
Speaker 6: I like it, though. I think it's entertaining.
Speaker 2: What made you choose by you over everywhere else? Because I saw you got recruited by all the pac twelve Really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we want to get into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got a story, you got something you want to tell, like what like, you know, I saw you were all state linebacker, all state wide receivers.
Speaker 6: Talk to them. People don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't know that. And uh, you chose b YU and you were recruited by.
Speaker 1: All of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got arrested three times, so that that might flip thiswit three times three times arrested.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had a yeah, but let's hear maybe not.
Speaker 4: I kind of told will earlier like I had a du y and I had like a high speed chase with it, which was.
Speaker 1: Could it have been on cops?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn what were you doing?
Speaker 1: You ran from the cops?
Speaker 4: Yes, No, I wasn't. I was just like scared of the situation. And for me, I'm always thinking about somebody like I'm always trying to take care of somebody like I feel like I'm That's what I'm proud about, always taking care of family. I had my one of my boys in the car, and I didn't while I'm gett in trouble. So I said, I'm going to get you to where you can get out of the car. And I won't say your name. I'll just say that's a boy moved. I was dropping you off, you know, from the party or whatever. You know, I talked about it. I had enough time in this situation to talk about it, and you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: Did you were you able to drop them off?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: But you want to hear the crazy thing of the whole thing, yeah, is that there.
Speaker 6: It wasn't just me. There was two cars. We were pulling the e break.
Speaker 4: So we were like coming around a corner and there was there's an overpass and there was a there was a vehicle pulled over already, so there was already like two to three cop cars pulled this car over. And I don't know why you need two or three cop cars or whatever to pull one car over, but you did. And next thing, you know, to the there was a car behind me pulling the e break too, So there was two of us. I went, I kept going, I like said whatever, and the car behind us stopped. So during that time, they asked if they knew us in the front and they they told on us damn so buddy, And they ended up knocking on his door like, hey, we know you were in the car.
Speaker 5: So yeah, And so there were did other schools like pull their offers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, child, did sc stop?
Speaker 4: I mean could go on for a long Yeah, they like stopped recruiting me. They were really literally like gonna offer and then they were on the phone and like we're not offering anymore.
Speaker 6: We're gonna enough. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Probably it was can we hide this? No, okay, pull the offer.
Speaker 1: We can't. We can't get away with that. We gotta go. She ended up going to be did you like it there?
Speaker 6: I did? I did?
Speaker 4: I say I did because one I was treated like royalty there, and two I was focused on I'm at my beautiful wife there, and two I was focused on just get into the NFL because I matured. I felt like I matured so much to just focus on these four years, get in, get out kind of do.
Speaker 1: You think you would have? Did you have that same mentality before you got in trouble. Do you think do you think that actually helped you get.
Speaker 6: In trouble like that sitting out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it made me realize I missed the game because I sat out that my whatever freshman year, I had a gray shirt or whatever, so I had to like watch football on TV. And I didn't know how much I loved football until like that moment kind of hit like I needed to dive into this thing and focus up.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Fast forward that too, when you get drafted because you were drafted the second round, Yeah, and Detroit had traded up, they gave away a pick and moved up to draft you. And then you kind of battle with injuries a little bit your rookie year and you can talk about that, but you kind of had like you.
Speaker 1: Weren't who you You weren't who you've became on the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so what was kind of what happened with Detroit that made it different when you hit the ground row in New England because you got to New England, you had your first pick, you started nine games, and then you got re up the next year on another contract when you didn't necessarily have all those accolades or play that much of Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think for me, I was actually shocked Detroit picked me because I'm like I played a three to four in college and kind of bounced around all four spots and then got drafted to Detroit and they played a three plus in front of me. Like I mentioned my og DeAndre Levy and Steven Tolok, two dudes that are you know, really really good at their beasts at what they do, and then another dude that plays and for the Raiders. Now to hear a whitehead who was in front of me, so then you know, you throw me in there. I'm you know, the fourth guy off the bench basically in the spot. So there's you know today's world, there's only two backers out there, and then they trade off for you know, I got to hear in front of me. So that whole first year, I'm trying to fight to even get on special teams active exactly, be active for just the roster. And then the second year the same thing. So you know, one of the players goes down and to hear it, gets bumped in there and you're throwing another player, Josh Binds to the mix, who also got playing time, and I'm kind of just lost in the shuffle. So I never really to me, I never really got like a full chance, like thrown into the fire like some of the other rookies do, like this guy right here, thrown into the fire succeeded Eric Ebron, thrown into the fire, Justin Gilbert, who was drafted my ear thrown into the fire and then realized it wasn't a good move.
Speaker 1: You know, there's Gilbert were fourteen dress Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, you didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Man, No, I didn'tspect disrespectful. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, I don't know what to say. Sorry, like Eric ebronk Then my draft class, just Justin Gilbert came my draft class. I'm like, oh shiit same draft class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Justin Gilbert could go like seventeen or twelve.
Speaker 1: It's okay, if you were even now, I was eleven equal equals of equal, Yeah, dude, I thought I was gonna go to Detroit for a second, and then Ebron got picked, and I was like, let's fucking go. I was so stoked not to get picked by them.
Speaker 4: But why though, I don't know, dude, because the thing, okay, so's the good we were good.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my frustrating thing. So I like, I have a knack of taking things very personal, and so I had a I got in trouble. I got I got not really arrested, I got paper arrested, but I had an assault case coming out of college for for Ohio State kid whatever. And the coaching staff at Michigan was like, hey, man, we know you. You're a good guy. We know you didn't do it. We got your back. We played the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, which is in Arizona in Tempe, Arizona ASU Stadium for my last game. I'm from Arizona. It's actually my last high school game was in the same stadium, so same you know, end of high school, same stadium, end of college. I was like, what a cool full circle thing. And you know, right before then, it was right after they like pressed charges or whatever. Well missions like, we got your back, bro, they forgot me. After the game, the bus is left without me. The Missigan just left and then once once uh, like all the stuff came out, like charges being pressed to me. I'm like in the middle of like going through like you know, the draft process, and I call I try to call them no one will return my phone calls, like I my agent's reached out to them. No, no one helped out. So I was like super bitter. So I was like, I was like, I don't even want I don't even want to be around the state of Michigan anymore right now. And I held that for a little bit until I talked to Steve Hutchinson, who played for the Titans his last one or two years and retired and helped out the front office, and he like, he give me a different perspective on the whole thing, which really helped out. But yeah, I was down on Michigan hard. So when ten came up, I was like, don't I was.
Speaker 2: I was so worried I was gonna get drafted, So you shouldn't want to go back to the state of Michigan.
Speaker 6: Imagine worry to get pick numbers. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Bro, you guys did a great job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know draft in the eighth round. I was in the eighth round.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm I was blessed to get in the second round, but I wasn't like mad, I can't believe I didn't go in the first round.
Speaker 6: In the second I.
Speaker 5: Know, I come across it. I know, I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, and there's I'm not the same, I'm not this way now, that's it's okay to talk.
Speaker 6: You also get some of those okay respect.
Speaker 1: You also get some of those boys.
Speaker 2: Are drafting like the second and they're so bitter towards life because they think, like, oh, combine doesn't mean everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, yo, you were drafting the second round.
Speaker 2: They're like and not the first, like combine don't matter, don't matter where you come from, Like you you're not fucking what are you talking about? You got drafted in the second round.
Speaker 1: I was totally that way. I was. I wasn't the first overall pick this ship.
Speaker 5: Were you bitter at Detroit when all this stuff was that when you were kind.
Speaker 4: Of in just in the mix to sit here and say I was happy, I was very, very bitter. Just have the hand of the situation when you have a coach tell you to your face, we don't know where to put you.
Speaker 6: What? What do you even like? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine being in that You've worked your whole life to get to the NFL and have a coach tell you we don't know where to put you.
Speaker 1: You don't know what to do with your rookie year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and third, so who picked you?
Speaker 1: Like, who was the reason why.
Speaker 6: I'm the head coach?
Speaker 1: But so your position coach is like, we don't know what to.
Speaker 6: Do with the position coach. And I don't think the DC messed with me.
Speaker 1: That's tough. That's that's hard because I'm not I'm not big on like I hate when people are like, oh, well, like I see people that are also tall, and they come to being like you play sports, and you know play sports like what we do? Play football? Man? You know I could have played, but my coach didn't like me this, that and the other and I and I'm always like sure, but I had something coaching me. And they're like, man, if I was your high being the NBA, I look and you'll probably not probably probably wouldn't be. But I get. But like if you get if you get drafted in the second round, if you drafting the second round, the coach is like, you do whatever you want, dude, you can take a shit in the bus if you want. Like, uh, you get like draft in the second round, and your coaches thinking goes, we don't know what to do with you? What a shitty feeling that is, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really was, because I'm like, here, I sacrifice so much and to hear that, I'm kind of like it made me like not like football.
Speaker 1: The business side of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, I'm like, what the hell Like, I walk into this and I'm supposed to I'm supposed to play, Like I see people get drafted in the first or the second. Can there are all those dudes are playing and here I'm like treated like I'm at the bottom of the barrel?
Speaker 2: Did it change like your routine about everything? Betterness kind of come in And it's probably different from when you when you went to the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Where you so were you ecstatic that you got traded.
Speaker 6: I was actually pissed because I was finally playing.
Speaker 1: I was playing, I.
Speaker 4: Started, and so I'm like, hell, yeah, I'm like, finally got my shot by.
Speaker 6: Seven.
Speaker 4: Seven games later on a Tuesday, taking my wife to the hospital for some hour I don't remember. Yeah, she's great, we're expecting. We got one on the way. Yes, we're surprised. So your guess guesses guess.
Speaker 1: I'm going you're gonna have a boy. I'm saying boy too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: You want a boy?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, I'm almost another shout out to what is his name, Brendan shop Job. Yeah, I heard his little adoption thing. I'm adopted to, So.
Speaker 1: They test you before you got adopted or what we combined?
Speaker 4: Mom My mom went to like the pick of the litter and said no, no, yes, I was ten pounds.
Speaker 6: So she was like, so, yeah, that's funny, that is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Michael Chamler, Yeah, Michael Chandler.
Speaker 6: Brendan yeah, Michael Chandler. Yeah, he was sitting right here. See I.
Speaker 1: Thought you were just chirping me at practice. He was legit, like, hey, what the boys there? The boys? I walked up in the like this fucking.
Speaker 6: Guy because he jumped off both sides.
Speaker 4: I was like, for the boys, oh you know, I remember what it was.
Speaker 1: It was a pass down. We were passing. I did the thing I do and the ref calls on me, but they said they should have called it on the defensive guy. But they can't take it back. He gave you a false start and he goes yeah, he goes, well I false started. I stood up and I was like it was him, right, They're like no. I was like what the flipped circling around so yeah, that what I did? Bro, Show what I did? Yo? Does your team just hate me? Or what's the deal? I feel like you guys are yo.
Speaker 5: I mean Taylor, majority of people would think you're an asshole.
Speaker 1: Like if I was I'm a question, I am an asshole. I'm gonna say, but I'm an asshole.
Speaker 2: It's like if you're on the other team, you're like, you know, I don't like that dude, But if he was on your team, you would like him.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but he's against you, So he's an asshole.
Speaker 2: Unless he blocks you all the way to the sideline in like a helmet only period one hundred percent every day.
Speaker 1: I don't tell you, you know, I only know one speed bro.
Speaker 6: All right, there's there's one on every team.
Speaker 4: There's one on every We got jewels, baby, Jesus Jesus Jesus our Taylor.
Speaker 2: Were you on the Patriots when uh we joined practice with the Redskins?
Speaker 6: No, I was, was Julian And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those dudes go fucking hard, bro the paint. Yeah, getlemen, Brady. They're all fucking yelling and cussing and shipp there in seven on seven, pissed about fucking everything.
Speaker 1: The Holy ship down, get your last line. Yeah, they get up the red line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jesus Tommy, I was like that. Who you had?
Speaker 4: You were there with Mason Foster, Yeah, Norman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mason, Josh. That was all those boys.
Speaker 6: Man, did you see?
Speaker 1: I was gonna about off the ground.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, someone like three this morning shout out, Josh, Hey, did you see Josh my son?
Speaker 2: Did you see that happen in hank Tennessee? No, Josh Norman? Somebody a fan after the whole Taylor did the little bone arrow at Josh Norman last year after the game and pissed Josh off.
Speaker 6: Did you get fine for that? No?
Speaker 1: I don't have you seen it?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't you pulled that up because for like that.
Speaker 1: Well that was his bit. It was after the game was over. So I guess that I'm gonna do with it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, where he came up to you after the game?
Speaker 2: No, I kill to him over a million views, dude.
Speaker 6: You're famous.
Speaker 1: It was famous for being an asshole. He pissed him off. Dude. Yeah, Hey, but anyway, that arrow got kind of fancy.
Speaker 2: They're gonna that was You're gonna like this, So a fan, a Titans fan gets on.
Speaker 1: Hang ten dot com Hang hang tam dot.
Speaker 2: Com and buys a Taylor l one is your dad's shirt because they sell Taylor one as your dad and sends it to the Redskins facility and addresses it to Josh Norman, so Josh gets it.
Speaker 1: He sees it this off season.
Speaker 2: And after your deal Taylor, Josh sends Taylor to Hang Tim. They tried calling Ryan and figuring out who sent it because they thought it was you, and they're trying to find the po and they're like, for privacy, we can't give you that information. So basically, what someone associated with Josh did they sent uh, yeah, his assistant, they sent a piss cup, an empty piss cup in a package to hang him to Ryan. Since they didn't they couldn't figure out who was they just sent it to the T shirt company and they figured that's a solid, that's a savage, that's a solid.
Speaker 6: Little chirp, I'm not gonna lie. He's decent at that. Yes, he's decent. I'm gonna give him d.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give him four point five for sure. Because the thing is yeah, like yeah, he is entertaining, and that's like what are we all chirped for you, Like anyway we get due to get in the other guy's head, and it's entertaining to everybody around the people what they want. I love tripping for those both those reasons. But like I didn't like Josh when we played them. He was the way he handled himself with our receivers when I saw him due to Derek Henry, and that's why I did that. Will says he's a great guy. He's actually a really good dude, I think, which I'm not against, like I'm sure, I'm sure he is a good dude. I want him on the bus.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, between those lines good dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the windows the boy though, if someone if someone was like, hey, Taylor, Taylor is a really nice guy on the field, I'd be pissed. He's a sweetheart on the field, Taylor sweet I love the death played against him last year was awesome. It was a great time. I was so annoying.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget. We're at the pat after they scored a touchdown.
Speaker 6: Taylor's like Cody tweens are big. He's like, can I be part of it? Can I be the triple?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Coco bottle commercials yeah, yeah, he said the Rutgers the Ruckers. Aren't they like some at the other wing position? He was like, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Like division one? Double?
Speaker 1: A better? What he said to Ja just like, man, shut the fuck up. And you say to me, yeah, why did you say it?
Speaker 4: Because you had a different energy the first gameboard and I'm like.
Speaker 1: See what different orgy Like, I can't I can't be like well, motherfuckers, but this is you.
Speaker 2: You are losing this wow, So you're probably just mad that they gradual score.
Speaker 1: And like, man, I was just shut the funk up, just like that.
Speaker 5: Better when he said the Jalen and the Jaguars.
Speaker 6: That was on the bus there little animal cool.
Speaker 1: Actually he's a boy. Man, look at this. Jalen goes on on the PT on the p A T.
Speaker 2: Jaylen's like, yeah, I'm glad you brought that up because there's like, yeah, we'll suck your dick like or Collins, Malik Jackson.
Speaker 5: Malik Jackson, He's like, yeah, I bet to think so small I can fit it.
Speaker 1: All in my mouth. Who said that? In that what you said that?
Speaker 6: Oh dude?
Speaker 1: Yes? Whoa dude? Yeah, yeah, No, here's the deal. Here's what really happened so well. Alady said this on the Jalen podcast, but like it's meant a warfare out there, dude, and it's a really homophobic sport. Like, let's just it is what it is. I am not a homophobic person at all. I have no issue with it. If if a woman, you know, says, hey, you're attractive, thank you so much. If a guy says I'm attractive, thank you, and thank you also, because guess what, it's a compliment, I'll take them. But for some reason in the NFL is super homophobic. I don't understand it. But like these dudes are like we're going from the first court to the second course, so we're kind of like walking down to like we're on the thirty swifter with the other thirty and Malie Jackson's like, yeah, and word this and worth that you're an N word role Enwards. I was like, I was like this is a song, Like what the hell? And he's like telling me how shitty I am at football, And I turned around. I was like, listen, dude, you keep talking like that, I'm gonna suck your dick. And he like he looked back and he's like what. And then Ben Jones on fure Ben Jones, he said something uncomfortable Ben Jones. Ben Jones, Yeah, yeah, that's continue the story, please. I hope it gets better, Ben Jones. Our center comes out of nowhere and goes and we swallow that ship around here too.
Speaker 6: Bud.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh he he he wasn't the same the rest of the game. He wasn't the same. Brandon Treywick, I tell the story on with uh. I told this one. YEP. I don't know if I want to double down on stores, but we'll do it anyway. Brandon Treywick played for the Raiders and we were on pat field goal and I said something to him about that kind of same stuff, like should I say this again? Yeah?
Speaker 6: And so like he comes, he.
Speaker 3: Comes on.
Speaker 1: He comes to the team the next year and he asked one of the dudes of the team he actually has Ben Jones. He's like, hey, what's the deal with seventy seven? Ben's like, what do you mean? Like that's Taylor? Is is he?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Is he gay?
Speaker 1: Like what's the deal? What's the deal with him? And Ben's like, oh, yeah, you didn't know he's he's he's gay. It's cool though, it's whatever, and so BT's uncomfortable. So I wrote a note that said what was his number? What was BT's number? Forty one? Forty one? It was like two forty one. I've seen you in the locker room. I want to get to know you better, you know, let's get together some time or something like that, like you know, Love Love seventy seven. I put it, I took it some tape. I put it in his locker and I like the bdbs were walking in and I go in the bathroom and this year, what the fuck from?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? I was like, Oh, man, But yeah, dude, it's meant a warfare out there, right. But but yeah, anyway, you gotta get him anyway you can. He ain't got nothing to say. Yeah, I ain't worried about him. Man. I I have a wife, kid, two year old. Daughter's awesome.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, you know, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Not her name her name is win Win Rebel is her name. She's she's so call her the bean, dude. She's rad. Yeah, when you were they just had a little note up there when you were traded and what a terrible segue. When you were traded for a seventh round pick where you're like, yeoh, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, were you pissed? Yeah? I still talked about it.
Speaker 4: Really, Brad kaya Kaya, the Miami quarterback, I'll never forget pissed. Yeah, seventh round dude, Well and too, I'm going I was going to New England where they had pro Bowler, High Tower, Ninko and Collins.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, man, back to the bench, you know, back to the.
Speaker 1: Boys those High was a nice ass dude. I didn't think he'd be a nice guy.
Speaker 6: He's not.
Speaker 1: Feel cool guy like him and Logan or boys.
Speaker 6: He's from Franklin. Yeah, so he's just down the road Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so he was, Yeah, he was at the NFL.
Speaker 4: Fact that he didn't go to Tennessee that just shows you Tennessee.
Speaker 1: The yeah loyalty out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also whatever he was at this draft thing, he was a super cool dude. Like I some hit or bus dude, this thing is meant do not dead this bus. He was super He was a super nice guy. And I don't know why I didn't expect that, but maybe because he was really mean when we played.
Speaker 6: He did did to hit him, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Now, oh bro, I saw him. I think.
Speaker 2: I was watching the Atlanta film and I saw him just fucking uncoil in some pulling guard.
Speaker 1: I thought you fucking killed him. Yeah, yeah, you know to pull on him the cause you like, if you get a play, you're pulling. I don't pull, so I don't. But if I assume if you if you're pulling, you look over at the guy, like, all right, who's the mic on this plane? Fuck? It's high tower, dude, and they gotta get their stance knowing they're about to pull for them.
Speaker 6: He's like seventy five, bro, he's like, but he looks like it, but he's not. Though, what's he way to?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's still a big ass.
Speaker 2: When he was playing on that ankle, he looked like he was about two seventy five.
Speaker 1: Out there that they're hurting something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dropping in past covered on they didn't get him.
Speaker 1: He can rushed the pastor a little bit too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, bro, he's he don't get another love either, which.
Speaker 1: Yes, who's the most underrated guy in the Patriots? Oh here we go.
Speaker 6: I can't just name one person, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thinks he has alter you there.
Speaker 4: I put myself in there, I put high in there. I put Adam Butler the nose.
Speaker 7: He he's you know, he's seventy or ninety seventy seventy.
Speaker 4: I put Chung and mccordy. When you win three rings and people don't know who you are, is really disrespectful to me?
Speaker 2: Like it's disrespect it's true, But I mean you also have to go you also when you're real it's like your shadow, dude, how are you.
Speaker 6: Going to respect?
Speaker 4: But at the same time, people need to like watch the tape, like what is other offenses are looking at what they're doing on defense and they're they're doing freakish things like what the secondary does, how they're manipulating coverages.
Speaker 6: Is like you you don't find that everywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, yeah, three yeah, But I love that you put yourself up top.
Speaker 1: Did you did?
Speaker 5: Like, uh, you kind of came onto the scene with.
Speaker 2: These last few years with the Patriots. Which which super Bowl would you say is your favorite?
Speaker 5: The comeback or fucking holding up the fucking Rams and nine points.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like say what Tom says, scoring baby, I think probably the Rams, just because.
Speaker 6: I'm to know that that you were you.
Speaker 5: Were probably more involved in the Rams on the right.
Speaker 4: Because I was too. I just had different a different job. I was more covering in the Falcons game versus I played obviously more in the in the this last one, But in the Falcons game, I played a ship ton.
Speaker 6: I was just covering the tight end and back more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you bawled the AFC Championship game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was pretty insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my man had like a forced fumble two.
Speaker 7: Say Yeahsage Golden, Yo.
Speaker 1: What when you win that Super Bowl? Man? You just feel on top of the fucking world. Yeah, what do you tell your tweeting?
Speaker 2: I can tell through your pictures. I could, Yo, my man is living the dream right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks to as you guys say, Tom.
Speaker 2: You know, shout out down, shout out TV twelve twelve. No, but what what was that? What's that like?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I mean, take us through some of that. I saw you eating pizza rate and pizza with the l president a from barstool. Yeah did you like doing that? Was that a dope little experience?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I've known him for a little bit now. It was cool to finally, you know, chit chat with him.
Speaker 1: Also Michigan. Yeah, he loves his Cornoy's Michigan guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he went to Michigan. This is a good question.
Speaker 4: So I haven't got to ask anybody since you guys watch film or whatever, what do your coaches say when you know they're like, Okay, we're playing the Pats defense or whatever. Who who who we gotta look out for?
Speaker 1: You know, no doubt, Well.
Speaker 2: Squads similar squad makes a similar keys and success. You're sitting up there with the clicker fucking pick a hole, hey Taylor, like what are we fucking doing?
Speaker 1: How much are we paying Zach?
Speaker 6: Get under your skin when.
Speaker 1: It really doesn't. The thing is that I think it not this year at all. Last year maybe a little bit because I think my ego was a little flirted up lat year Sunday a contract and stuff like that. But one thing that's like one thing that sucks is like, you know, like football, you're never it's never perfect and so it's always so you could have a hell of a game, but be like, yeah, but these two plays I could have had back, you know, I wish I did this keep and you're just like, fuck man, hope they don't say anything about that, like yeah, but that she actually keeps you on your toes though, which I kind of I can appreciate like once you take your ego out of it, which was which was hard for me to do it first, But I'm like, you know, these dudes at the end of the day's trying to help. It's however they want to motivates up to them, which I think it's funny after a while, Like Raves will kill some dudes, bro, he will kill dudes. But to answer your question, like when we when we uh look at your defense, are our team's not big in like pointing out like individual guys Like when Malarkey was here before they'd have like, hey, game wrecords and then they have like the two three dudes on on defense, but two three guys on offense and two three dudes on special teams, Like hey, these are the dudes that make this defense and offensive work. They don't really do that. When when it comes to the Patriots, it's like, you guys run so many different looks. It's you got a lot to get to be ready for this look or that, Like are they gonna go jam are they gonna go h odd fronts?
Speaker 3: On this?
Speaker 1: Are they go to a four three? All of a sudden, you know what coverages? Are they running a lot of stuff. To me, I keep everything simple, like what are my rules? Yeah, and I know my rule, so I'm good and and those types of things. And but you guys are like during practice, you guys ran three four looks with a with a with a nickel. When your nickel at Sam linebacker or Mike linebacker, it was like, I don't know, no, you did that hung in the box that mic like. But I'm saying like, those are the types of things that can like that. I think people look for the most. Like I mean that I might get me in trouble, probably not because everybody sees it, you know, but those those are not nuts. Yeah I will. Yeah, you never want to give anything away, but we don't really you know the preseason too, Like preseason people think, oh this is, this is gonna determine how good the team's gonna be. Oh this is It's always like, hey, we're gonna go out and we're gonna run base VERSAIR eleven. You know what I'm saying, You guys arenna run your base defense VERSUSIR eleven just to see how it goes, you know, or run nickel against you know, thirteen personnel or something like that, just to see how it goes, and so like people, I think people judge a little too much. It's kind of just seeing what what guys strikes are on, weaknesses are going in and guys like you obviously gonna start, obviously gonna play. Well, let's see what are his weaknesses. Let's see how he does this year compared to last year type of things. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what type of stuff? You know? What is it with the Titans? Y? What do they say about us?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: What are the three keys of success?
Speaker 6: We don't do that?
Speaker 1: You don't do that?
Speaker 2: No, because is everybody that everybody's asshole a little tight when you get you guys have a squad men and he's got the clicker. Maybe not for you as much anymore, but when you're first there, probably has a rookie Like I feel bad for those rookies.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd be bummed out if I got drafted by the Patriots, as I know, like, man, I'm just here for four years. I'm gonna play somewhere else.
Speaker 4: I just know that's dudes that have played there that are still there.
Speaker 1: You guys, just I mean, it's crazy, how like you know those song against the Pats like, oh they just drafted. Uh you know packing boy at Kroger like he's the next you know, Hall of Famer or whatever like Stone.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You see all that stuff on the internet all the time.
Speaker 6: Don't believe the hype.
Speaker 1: Bare receiver. TV can make you a good receiver.
Speaker 4: I know, you know Rabel takes all the credit. I'm about to smash his record this year. You might see yo okay about to be Randy Moss.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, he says, uh, Jeff Ruby is overrated.
Speaker 4: Sushi get you remember when you get the best sushi in the world, Like I'm in Boston and then Los Angeles the season killing him.
Speaker 6: But I will say.
Speaker 4: The it is. It is good entertainment because I had a lady there was singing or whatever.
Speaker 1: You said the bar area.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, would you you just go by yourself or what I had when we played, y'all had my one of my agents out here. He treated me. You know, pay thirty grand for that dinner.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. I go there all. I like that place. Man.
Speaker 6: That's what you pay your agent for, is the dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, hey, when when my agents like he let's go to dinner like you bet, you bet, I'll be age stakes something to go to. Ye, that's the way to do it, man, look at that just in time. So Busting with the Boys podcast, it's not a Busting with the Boys podcast without the train going by. Why Because this is where we parked, and this is where it's at, and there's a train right next to us. That's what it is, a little bit of adversity.
Speaker 4: I would love to see Will try to, like right now, since he's in such fucking good shape, run and try.
Speaker 6: To get on the train. Yo.
Speaker 1: I could do that, no problem.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Looking at.
Speaker 6: But I see ravel over there, might see.
Speaker 1: I've seen Will run too. He's not straight line fast four four on Proda hand times, no laser because they don't do laser. Proda record record ten yard dash in Nebraska for the linebackers Nebraska.
Speaker 6: So you didn't go to the combine. No, I wasn't really.
Speaker 2: I was a combine guy, straight from the hatter dude, straight from the gutter.
Speaker 6: I respect that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I used to respect it.
Speaker 1: But Will brings it up all the time, do I all the time? He doesn't stop talking about it. Well, you know, us undrafted guys. You know how we are?
Speaker 2: Well, that's because how many times you hear about him talking about I think every podcast has what what selection?
Speaker 1: He was in the first round and then yeah, disappointing. I was disappointed. I was myself.
Speaker 5: I just sit here and I'm like, hey, man, came up against the odds.
Speaker 6: Bro. Another one for me.
Speaker 4: That's annoying when someone's made it ten years and they refer to it all the time. I'm like, I'm ten years.
Speaker 2: In and they act like they act like nothing, Like you ain't nothing unless you play double digits.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: We had a dude like that my rookie year. Shout out to Chris Spencer. Chris Spencer, he did that, dude. He was like a he was a first round pick for Seattle and he was like, just call me a rookie every day. And he's like, when you make it ten years, I'm ten years in, blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: You know exactly what I'm loud about.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, hey, Chris Spencer, calmed the fuck down.
Speaker 4: But all right, I'm like, I respect that you made it ten years, but you don't need to tell me every day.
Speaker 1: But oh, it's definitely respectful. If you make it eight years, you make a nine year old smith, you make it ten years. Yo, Hey those guys who made it a decade bro Oh, that's rare. But then, like you got to hear it all the time.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, that is very true.
Speaker 1: Would you play ten? Are you playing ten? Or what? Did you play ten? You don't want to? Yeah, I don't want to. This would be your last year, no matter what, No what if you have a breakout season, it's not true And twenty tackles and ten zachs playing.
Speaker 2: I'm getting signed, I'm reupping, and then I'm gonna talk about how I was undrafted, came from the fucking gutter, and I'm still doing this thing, still in that thirty Baby, you're thirty, gonna be this year, gonna be September?
Speaker 1: What nineteenth? God? She die soon, dude, you're gonna die soon.
Speaker 4: Isn't that a little I'm twenty eight? But doesn't that a little Like? Yeah, that hurts a little bit.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Man, when you know you're like on the back end of stuff, like, man, you're not getting them, you're not getting none of them back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're about to be thirty. The boy's about to be thirty.
Speaker 4: When I hit twenty five, I started a like feel like a little self doubt.
Speaker 1: Like you're gonna get even closer, dude. Day every day you're closer to thirty and farther away from twenty, Like you're on that other half. I just turned twenty eight July twenty second, go and get me something next year if you want. And I thought, I thought, dude, like this is it, Like you've peaked and you're now on the down slope. When's your birthday?
Speaker 4: March twenty six? Yeah, I got a few, I got a couple more good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How long do you want to play?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Yeah, I think it's hit ten and we'll see.
Speaker 1: Hear you in now.
Speaker 6: I'm in six.
Speaker 1: Sixteen draft, bro, do your homework.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I was trying to put it together, but I was like, I'll just ask the question.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen fucking draft six for one year behind you, But we have just as many credit seasons as you, mister pea squad that wasn't for anybody else, but Will Will needed that. He loves it.
Speaker 2: Respecting dude, I had to play both sides of the ball all practice.
Speaker 6: You played full back the whole back.
Speaker 1: And tight end.
Speaker 2: Hey, Okay, listen, I hang on, hang on, don't disrespect me number one. I pumped you for All State wide receiver and I was trying to buy my tongue, but I was also an All state wide receiver, first team, first team, second tam Sorry sorry second.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I was like, I was like excited for what state Missouri? Hey?
Speaker 2: When I was in Nebraska and we were talking about me being a Missouri they tell me, you know, you're a lineback in the league and people want to talk about your non athletic ability and you want to bring up the all state receiver?
Speaker 1: What state did you play?
Speaker 2: The battery then goes on in the battery, Okay, gonna name guys like, I'm sure we can bring up Missouri, but name them.
Speaker 1: We can at least name larious. How much of a joke Missouri is? Hey?
Speaker 5: Type in Missouri NFL football player?
Speaker 1: No, don't we have no more time left?
Speaker 6: This That was good. That's gonna make It's.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it.
Speaker 2: When I was in Nebraska, they just call since it was Missouri, they just called me all street Like, what the you guys play seven man out there? You guys just go on the Street compos all street Wide Receiver.
Speaker 6: Did you play seven man?
Speaker 1: No? Get the fuck fucking I love the way you laugh, dude, the way you laugh is hilarious again in the off season. All right, you have a foundation, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would love to talk about that's Vanui Valor Foundation dot org if you want to check it out. We work with since I'm adopted, my wife, her dad and brother adopted, so we we work with adoption, foster care and struggling youth and the communities, and we just try to strengthen them for success and whatever it is they want to do. This year, it goes to touch five thousand foster care.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And we do a big Christmas tree giveaway where we give two hundred and fifty three Christmas trees, gifts, ornaments, lights, food, and then just try to have them enjoy Christmas.
Speaker 5: And people can help to your website every time.
Speaker 4: And they can donate there or you know, just follow us, follow us. I'm gonna start a YouTube coming for the week one. I don't have all that detail yet, but I'll have it on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna do food reviews.
Speaker 4: I do a ticket giveaway where I go and surprise people that I that touch you know, have touched me like you know, influence in a way. And my first one. They don't even know it's coming. They probably won't watch this, but it's gonna be twin brothers at work at my favorite cafe in Boston. I'm gonna go give them tickets and jerseys to my game.
Speaker 6: Very cool, very very cool.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you on social media?
Speaker 4: You personally Cavan Underscore three, or at Real Kyle van Noy for the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, at Real Fanny.
Speaker 2: There's so many Calvinois fucking fakes out there.
Speaker 1: He's gonna say real.
Speaker 5: He's got so many fans, He's got so many fans.
Speaker 1: Okay, twisted, this is the real one.
Speaker 6: What happens when you play for the Patriots.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady, tom Brady's kids, the bustle with the boys. I appreciate you coming on me.
Speaker 6: All right, man, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: That was cool. Thank you, assa.